Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, hoping to finish Cheff Andersonville here in just a moment, because it's a little bit gross, but that's the story of Andersonville. It's a brutal story. And then we'll get to other things like the children of American billionaires being awful. We'll figure out what how did a police officer get to be a police officer, which he's an illegal. We're parking a bunch of marines off the coast of Venezuela. All that emails and so much more in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Now, in case you're just now joining us, you missed an hour of the history of Andersonville pow camp in the during the Civil War. I'm not going to recap at all. Let's get back to what we were discussing. Thirty three thousand men are stuffed in a ten thousand man camp. There's no shelter, there's no nothing. Now men are starving, they're dying of disease. If you look at pictures of them, which I wouldn't recommend before for dinner. They all look like Holocaust survivors, every one of them. It's really hard to look at. It's very hard to look at. You're dying, you're dying of disease, you're essentially pooping yourself to death. You're dying, and there is something and I forget who I read it, might have been Sultsan's, but it's been a while since I read it where he talked about he was a prisoner in a Russian gulag, I'll put it that way. And he talked about, you know, people when they go through extreme hardship, if they discuss how brave and wonderful their their fellow man was during it, then they haven't gone through enough hardship yet. And he said, this is why, if things get truly bad enough, there's not much bravery to be found anymore. Mankind human beings, when faced with misery and imminent death, will turn quite terrible if things are bad enough. And look, I could go through individuals stories here, like they started digging holes for themselves to try to get some shelter to sleep in. You get down in the hole you dug for yourself, and you're so sick you can't really move and it starts to rain, and men would sit and drown and the holes they dug because they weren't strong enough to get out of it. This is what we're talking about. But we should talk about the Andersonville Raiders. They were known as the Andersonville Raiders. What happened a group of I saw estimates from eighty to one hundred and fifty, so I'm just going to call it one hundred. You can't ever get an accurate number on this stuff. One hundred men decided to rise up and become truly, truly evil, and they began to assault and steal from their fellow prisoners, stealing their food, stealing their clothes, essentially preying on their fellow prisoners as it means for survival. Now, I mentioned I should pause here for a moment, and I mentioned at the beginning of this that deadline. Everybody knows that term deadline. I'm on a deadline. I've got a deadline. Do you know where that term came from? There was that big outer wall that Andersonville. Nineteen feet inside of that outer wall, there was a wooden rail put around the entire place. There were guards. There was a guard tower every ninety feet. They called them pigeon roosts. If you cross that rail, and sometimes if you even touch the rail, no shouts, no warnings, no nothing, Pop, You're dead. That's how desperate it had gotten. They were simply shooting anybody who crossed the line. Men were so desperate by this point they would cross the line on purpose so they could be shot instead of dying from disease. There are reports. I did not get enough of these to say it happened, but I'm sure it probably did. At some point of the Confederates throwing things like biscuits inside the deadline area to essentially get guys to go in there so they could shoot them. But that's another matter. Back to the Andersonville Raiders, they began to steal, beat up their fellow prisoners. Finally, a rival prison gang, I'm not making this up rises called the Regulators. You didn't just think that was from the Young Guns movies, did you? The Regulators rise up, They fight the Andersonville Raiders, defeat the Andersonville Raiders, and for one they hunt, they put the leaders on the gallows, hang them all the others. They forced them to run a gauntlet through the prisoners who had been victims of their violence. A gauntlet is a sense you where the men will stand on each side of you and beat you as you run by. Many of the Andersonville Raiders died having run through the gauntlet. Nobody's gonna feel sorry for them. But let's wrap this up with a couple things here, because I want to move on to politics, and this is a gross, very very sad story. I want to clarify one thing, and I really want to make sure everyone understands this. There were prison camps all over the North and all over the South with death rates that almost equalled Andersonville. This wasn't a Confederate thing. Camp Douglas outside of Chicago. That's where a bunch of Confederate prisoners were held. The death rate almost equaled Andersonville starvation disease. Civil wars are terrible things. Always remember that terrible things. And don't ever think for a second that there are angels on one side and demons on the other. When we talk about the Civil War, there were plenty of angels on both sides and plenty of demons on both sides. I want to point that out. This prison camp only lasted about a year thirteen thousand men dead in one year. Yep, little more than a year, Chris, it ends. The war ends. Now, the man who was in charge of this prison camp, he is Henry. I'm gonna call him Wors. I heard words, I heard weirs, I heard veers, I heard I don't I'm just gonna call him Wors all right, Henry wors was. He was a previously wounded Confederate soldier. He had been wounded in the arm. He was his arm was kind of disabled. He had a sling. He was the man who was put in charge of this prison He repeatedly, repeatedly, and this is all documented, repeatedly asked his superior for medical supplies for the prisoners, food for the prisoners, clothing for the prisoners. Now, I don't want to make this guy sound like he was any kind of a hero, because there was plenty of testimony that he was a harsh man. But we do have documentation that he was. He was constantly, it wasn't once, constantly saying I need food. All these people are starving. I need shelter. They they're in makeshift tense they have I need help, I need help. And he never got any help because there was no help to give. As I said, the worst prisons are places in poor countries. There was no help to give. But upon discovery of Andersonville Prison, remember how much anger there was in the country at this time. Just wars always breed that because of all the death and all the loss. How many dead, how many amputees, how many people mentally scarred. That's something we don't talk about when it comes to the Civil wars, more of a modern thing. You think you weren't scarred back then, and your buddy's head gets shot off with the cannonball right before you bayoneted somebody, trust me, you had nightmares back then too. There was so much anger in the country. And remember the north one the South lost, so the South is going to catch the brunt of a lot of that anger. Now this is officially the era of the photograph. Remember we have photographs. Now you discover a prisoner of war camp where men look like Holocaust victims, long before there was a Holocaust. You see men emaciated beyond belief, mass graves. The public anger was unbelievable and angry. WIRs has the distinction of being the only regular Confederate soldier executed for war crimes. They brought him to Washington, d C. They arrested him in eighteen sixty five, after the war was over. They brought him to Washington, d C. A bunch of former prisoners gave testimony. As you can imagine, they did not have wonderful things to say that. If I'm being very frank, a lot of this testimony looks a little flimsy. I heard from a guy who heard from a guy, kind of a thing. But none of that mattered at all. When you're dealing with your anger and when you've come across something so horrific, generally the mob is going to get a pound of flesh from somebody. And he was always going to be that guy. I'm not saying he deserved it. I'm not saying he didn't. I can't say that either way. He was convicted. They strung him up, they dropped the trap door, and his neck did not snap. Bad luck. It happened. Sometimes. Sometimes it was done intentionally by the hangman, sometimes not. Sometimes he just didn't know what he was doing. He drops through the trap door, his neck does not snap, And all those people watched him sit there and twist and shake his feet until he finally passed. And that is the story of Andersonville. Ugly little affair, isn't it horrible? Nothing to celebrate, horrible affair. But we're done with it now. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, I'll hope day. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You love, your hate, your death threats. We'll get to some emails in a minute. But you know, we talk all the time about how these people, these these elite communists scum, how they see themselves as kings and queens. And nowhere do you see more evidence of this than history itself, the history of all these communist movements, and in the children of modern American tycoons. Those are the two places you can really see it. Remember, communism is always, almost every single time, it is a rich kid leading it. A rich kid full of anks, lacking of purpose, I don't know, pretends to be part of the down trodden, and tries to pretend to be their champion on the way to murdering millions of people. Mao was a rich kid, Lenin was a rich kid, Chay was a rich kid. Castia was a rich kid. These are all rich kids, all of them pol Pot. His family was, but they were practically part of the royal family. He was so rich he traveled abroad and learned Communism in France almost always led by rich kids. History shows it today. The leaders of various communist movements rich kids almost every single time. And what saddens me to no end is how many iconic American tycoon unons who built this country had a big, big hand in building the United States of America we have today. Their heirs have taken their money and their legacy and used it to destroy the United States of America. Walt Disney would jump off a bridge if he saw the things his kids and grandkids have done with his legacy in his money. He would be mortified. If you told Walt Disney that one day the Walt Disney World theme park in Orlando would have a dude with a beard dressed up like a princess selling things to little girls, Walt Disney would have lost his ever loving mind. Henry Ford, of course kind of didn't like you people, Chris, but still an iconic American tycoon. The Ford Foundation is one of the most disgusting Communist organizations in the country. Rockefeller say thing, this story, this blows me away. So Mandonnie, you already know, man, Donnie, He's going to be the Communist mayor of New York City unless a miracle happens. He's going to take the most important city in the world, one of my favorite places in the world. It's already in a bad state and he is going to destroy it in unimaginable ways. And people wonder how is he getting support at all, because if you turn on the television set or today, it's just social media. He has some extremely professional ads, doesn't he. This is not some guy running with fifty five cents here. It's almost as if he's being bank ruled. Well. One, surprise, surprise, he's a rich kid. I know, it's shocking. Two, here's a headline for you. Billionaire hedge fund air Elizabeth Simmons donates two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to the pro Zoran Mamdani super pac. You don't know her. Her father was Jamie Simmons. He's dead, obviously, hedge fund manager, billionaire. Of course his daughter. She's now the chairwoman of the board of directors of the Heising Simmons Foundation. Surprise, surprise, knock me over with a feather. She inherited a bunch of money she didn't earn, hates the United States of America, hates everything that is good and right, starts her own foundation with of course, the hyphenated last name, and now vast quantities of money gets shuttled out the door to destroy the country itself. This is a bill, yannaire. Billionaires live in ways that you and I will never understand. It is all high rise apartments. Nobody ever tells you no. It is private secure everywhere you go. If you're going to them, all private security, if you're going to France, private security, legions of them, private jets, gated communities, Elizabeth Simmons. When New Yorkers begin to die from more criminals on the streets, when poor people, normal people suffer unimaginably because they have a communist in charge. Now, not even the tiniest amount of that will ever touch Elizabeth Simmons. But there's something about the rich kid who just gets infatuated with murdering millions of people. They can't help it. There is something about them, and it's obviously it's not all children of wealth. Maybe you're a child of wealth. Maybe you're wealthy and you're your children will be wealthy. It's not all of them, but those are the ones who fund and lead these movements pretty much ninety nine percent of time. Wise, man, Donnie, why did he get so much backing, so much funding, so such great TV commercials Because other wealthy, rich kids just like him can't wait to have a lot of fun experimenting with communism in America's most important city, and not a single one of them will personally suffer because of it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Wednesday. Member. If you've been city part of the show, including our long history we did on the Andersonville Prison, you can go download the podcast. It's all free, iHeart Spotify iTunes. Jesse, you mentioned or the guys. This subject of this one is rear area safety. You mentioned as a parent. It doesn't count as much if your kid in the military who has a job in a relative in the relative safety of the base. Although I'm sure letters or cookies from home can boost morale during the front line, are there jobs that fighting true really looked down upon death dodgers while others are at the under the threat of losing life for limb. It's not exactly what I said. We were talking about chicken hawk politicians and how I find it completely unacceptable that in America today we don't have our politicians who love war, loved sending in the troops. They never send their own, and if they do, they send their own to a safe rear area job. That's not to put down anybody's safe rear area job where you don't leave the wire, not at all. All those positions are not necessary. It's not putting that down at all. But it don't think that you're just the problem is they use it to check a box. My son, My son was in the army. I know all about bravery. Yeah what did he do? Oh he was in supply. Okay, I'm not putting down the service. But did he ever get shot at anyone ever tried to kill him? Well, then don't act like it's the exact same thing. What I'm talking about is there has to be some sort of a risk of personal loss to you, A risk of personal loss. That's what I was discussing. As far as the do fighting troops really look down upon death dodgers or whatever, I'll put it to you this way. No, we didn't, but at the same time, maybe in a small way. Okay, here, speaking of supply, we had to show up. We had to show up as a company. I was in first Betime, seventh Marines, Alpha company. We had to show up. We had to go down to supply. Every now and then you have to go, you know, check out this thing or check into that thing, or maybe you have to go as a company down to supply and update paperwork of some kind. We had to go to an administration building, an administrative building with me, our entire company gets information. We marched down there, we show up. There are other companies that are ahead of us. There. They have showed up ahead of us. None of the other companies who showed up ahead of us to do all this paperwork that had to do. None of them were infantry companies. They had various other roles, supportive roles. Our company first sergeant man I love Dearly listens to the show. As a matter of fact, our company first sergeant walked right up and said, yeah, we're next, we're first, And the others said, excuse me, but we were here first, and he said, yeah, but we're infantry, so we're first. You guys can wait. It's not a looking down on It's not that, but it most definitely is different. And you know what's different, and everybody knows it's different. It's different, right, It's all It's different. Jesse. I listen on six forty WHLO and Akron, Ohio. I love when Ohio people listen. I don't know why. It's from where I'm from. During the baseball season they run the games instead, so on and so forth. I asked Alexa will play the Okay, so listen. If you don't get all three hours of the Jesse Kelly Show, I have great news. You know how I tell you to download iHeart Spotify iTunes on the podcast. But maybe you're listening live person. You like to listen in your car or at work or something like that on the iHeart app, which is free. All this is free on the iHeart app. You can listen to any station you want, any station you want if you go to the Jesse Kelly Show Jesse Kellyshow dot com. If you go to Jesse Kellyshow dot com, you will see all the stations the show is on all across the country. New York to Hawaii and everything in between. It's all across the country. If your particular affiliate, maybe they have a different contract with this or contract with that. There's different reasons, right. It doesn't mean your affiliate's doing anything wrong at all, just different reasons. Just go find one that's playing the show live for three hours and listen to that one. I'll tell you that's what my mother does. My mom's listening right now. I love you, mom. Mom. If she gets any kind of an interruption on the Jesse Kelly Show, she immediately just switches to a different station and listens to it live. You can listen live on the iHeartRadio app. It downloads right on your phone. It's easy. Anybody can do it. The iHeartRadio app lets you listen to any affiliate you would like. All right, all right, Jesse, time for a serious talk. Recently, I heard you talking about ranch on tacos. This is pure blasphemy. I live in San Diego with farest superior Mexican food. Tacos have corn tortillas. They're filled, would shrit Okay, First of all, don't ever sell corn tortillas to me. Corn tortillas are garbage. They are garbage. Chris, they are terrible. No, it's not that you need them fresh. I've had them fresh. I've had them not so fresh. Cory, why are you shaking your head too? They're garbage? Yes, never corn, never corn flower tortillas. And first of all, say it right, what Chris, why do you make that face? Tortellas is how you say it? Flour never corn. I don't need the grainy stuff in there. Honestly, this is you know what. That's basically what they were eating in Andersonville. Dear Jesse, my family and I were very touched when you read an email two years ago, just after my daughter had lost her baby at thirty seven weeks pregnant. After two very difficult years and lots of prayer, my daughter Emma gave birth to a healthy baby boy. How about that. Jane Daniel was born on August thirty first. Just wanted to let you know, says I can say her name. Her name is Sylvia, Sylvia Emma. Congratulations to all of you. That is an awesome, awesome feeling if you are, if you are somebody who has gone through losing a pregnancy of some kind, if you are able to have another one when that baby comes out healthy and you can have another one. Oh is it a load off your shoulders? In an amazing feeling? And it's a it's I remember when Luke was born. What that felt like. It was freaking wonderful. All right here, Maine police officer, see, we still have a long way to go. Maine police officer arrested by ice agrees to self deport. What He's a citizen of Jamaica somehow because Maine's insane allowed him onto the police force, main allows that. He then tries to purchase a firearm. Okay, this guy shouldn't be here and now he's going to self deport. No, you go to prison first. Nope, you go to prison first. I do not like making it nice for people who violate our laws. We need to stop making it nice for foreigners to violate our laws in this country. No more nice. You've I'm sure heard about this story in Florida because Gavin Newsom gave this guy a CDLL like.
Speaker 2: Following the wreck, investigators with the US DOT gave sing an English Language proficiency test. According to a DOT press release, the driver failed the assessment, providing correct responses to just two of twelve verbal questions and only accurately identifying one of four highway traffic signs.
Speaker 1: Guy gets a CDL license to drive a big rig in a mayor because California is run by a bunch of evil communists. He can't read, speak, or understand English. He takes his big rig down to Florida, does an illegal U turn kills an entire family. I want the death penalty, capital punishment. Ah, but it was an accident. Nope, don't care. Send him to the chair and then send a memo out to the rest of the world. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful Wednesday, we are already way done with the week. We're over halfway done with the week. Smile even though it's still summer and summer sucks. Smile about this too. Wow. You thought the Democrat Party may be in kind of bad shape. Well, a report came out today from the New York Times. I won't go through all the nerdy details. Democrats are losing and losing voter registration everywhere, not just in red states, purple states, Blue states. Republicans are gaining, Democrats are losing. The Democrat Party is hemmrhaging voters. Men hate them, hate them. Young people hate them. The only two things holding up the Democrat Party at all are sixty five plus year old Americans and some middle aged women. It's all they have left. Everyone hates them. And Joe Scarborough brought it up today in this thirty comedy on his show, Well, she sure seems like she's got the solution figured out the thirty states where they where they track voter registration. Over the past four years, Democrats have lost to Republicans in every single state. Why And I think it's a couple of things.
Speaker 3: I think one is the people who are breaking through are brave, right, they talk like humans. They make the case. You know, it's not necessarily left versus center. It's fight versus cave. People who fight get support. And the people who cave or are mealy mouthed or are you know, very sort of corporate ist. That crew, the crew that's afraid cannot break through, does not appeal to voter. The question is it's only going to be for people who really feel authentic.
Speaker 2: Right, like Sure has never been afraid of his show.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Chris Murphy, Sharon Brown, Mondami, these people AOC.
Speaker 1: They think the solution is more communism. This, this is what has put the Democrat Party on a desk spiral, which is I've cautioned you before, they won't stay there forever. It's not just that they're down, they're heading down, they're spiraling down. They're down, and the people who run the party, the people who run the party want to double down and triple down on all the reasons they're already down. The Democrat Party is down not because they don't fight enough. You're down because young men hate you. You hate young men. Young men hate you. Now in return, it's very obvious you don't have to be political. I've told you before. My sons, of course they're going to know a bit more about politics and things than others. It's not just them, it's their friends. They call each other Democrat now as an insult. And most of these kids are not political. Ha. Listen to this Democrat. Oh what he doesn't want extra cheese on its pizza? Okay, Democrat. Young men have learned to hate Democrats as much as the Democrats hate them and working class people, normal people. Democrats don't talk to them, They scold them, They talk above them. Look the Democrat Party has become the party of the LGBTQ movement in illegals that those are the ones they shout about all the time, Democrat after Democrat after Democrat on the television set saying this stuff. Security is uncon it is actually un What about this representative from Virginia, what's his name, Suhas Saba Mari Ryan.
Speaker 4: But whatever it is, it's different from going up to people without telling them what they've done in masks and putting them intotention facilities. And I think the people that are being approached did not commit any crimes. Did not you know, we weren't even suspective any crimes.
Speaker 1: Coming into the United States of America illegally is illegal. I don't know if you're aware of that. It's a crime. Overstaying your visa is not lawful. You can't do that.
Speaker 5: They speak like this, if a year from now, or a month from now, or for a week from now, if your cousin is kidnapped off the street, UCLA closes down. If we announce that there won't be an election, If the census that we're relying on for the Commission's next stab at redistricting doesn't include one point five million Californians in it. If we have no democracy left, and we look back and said.
Speaker 1: They're openly campaigning to include illegals in the census. That's what the party is now, all of them, You're never going to get back Middle America like that. Normal people like that. I'm not saying all these normal people, all these normies are Republicans. All they know is they hate Democrats. Before I move on, there's a story from here in the Houston area. I just wanted to bring it up really quickly. There's a man, a cereal creep. He he is essentially looking for prey on a few jogging trails here in Houston, and he continues to assault women whenever he finds them. All they have right now is a sketch of him. He's done this many times before. He just costs some woman her baby. She was pregnant. He assaulted her, a cost to her baby. I want to remind you, ladies, especially that walking trail in the country in the city, there are bad men on it looking for you. Please get a burna compact launcher. Please. They have a holster for it. It's small, It's the size of a smartphone. You want to put it in your little purse. It's fine. There are several different parts of athleticwere now for women where you can carry it comfortably and you're legal everywhere because it is not a gun. It shoots pepper balls or tear gas balls. Legal in all fifty states, no permit required. Get one and carry it. Get one and carry it. Please be on i RNA. Bad men are out there looking for you BYRNA bernad dot com. Go get one, all right, all right, And now here's a headline.
Speaker 2: Why go?
Speaker 1: You know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to breaking. Donald Trump sends navy destroyers and four thousand troops to the Venezuelan coast. Look, I'm sure Donald Trump has the right idea, and I'm not trying to complain to loudly, but nobody has thought about the danger in putting four thousand marines just off the coast of a bunch of Latinas in South America. This could go south, really, really poorly. There's probably a marine in the water swimming for it as we speak. Adam Shift sets up legal defense fund as mortgage fraud probe escalates. From what I understand, this is more than a probe. He said his legal residence was in Maryland in order to get a better interest rate. You can't be a senator from California with your legal residence in Maryland. And this is all black and white people were in prison for this. I don't know that Adam Schiff isn't going to prison. Hell amazing would that be In the twenty first century. President Trump recognizes space as the new battlefield. I can't even tell you how much I want to be part of that, even though I don't have any real interest in space. What, Chris, I want one of the space laser weapons. That's exactly right. Yes, it's about the weapons. You know, they're gonna have laser weapons in things, and maybe imagine like a special sword or something like that. They're gonna have special stuff, and I want space stuff. I ran out of time. I kind of went off on the space thing. Anyway, we'll do it tomorrow, that's all.