Speaker 1: Chintaco shows the good, the bad, and the ug games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this.
Speaker 2: Past week in the vast scene we called.
Speaker 3: Humanity one O one one w JR R Orlando's Rock Station. Hey, before we get into the recap of the good, the bad, and the ugly, quick reminder, voting is open now until nine o'clock on the Jar Facebook page. For you say it, we play it. Each one of you who votes automatically qualified to win four day weekend passes for Welcome to Rockville. You're voting on Iron Maiden Tunes this morning. There's three classic Maiden tunes for you to choose from. One with the most votes will Rock it Out and then Taco.
Speaker 1: And we just randomly picked somebody with this wheel, the random wheel. We spin it and if your name is selected, you're going to Rockville all right again.
Speaker 3: You can do this between now and nine o'clock. Take you about fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: JR. Facebook Page. Balls in your Court.
Speaker 3: I know these two were in this segment last week, but more details came out that tavarious couple that had been torturing the young boy in their house. The details of what they were doing with that kid, disgusting waste of space. Just when you think humanity can't get any lower into the cesspool.
Speaker 1: These two will get theirs. I'm telling you what. It's been all over the.
Speaker 3: News, all right, moving right along, this horrible end to this missing woman's story out of Titusville, the seventy two year old Jesse Kirk. The remains that were found near Hollover Canal were verified they were hers. She had gone missing on Tuesday. Her burnt out suv was found near Christmas near fifty and five twenty. A guy has been arrested in connection with stealing the suv. That would be David Barber. He's thirty five years old. He's in custody now. Obviously he has not been charged yet with her in connection with her disappearance and subsequent death, but.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get his too, just like that other couple. Just wow, bad situation there.
Speaker 1: The creepy stuff he was doing, like waking underneath our car.
Speaker 3: He had been dating her niece, I guess, and stalking her and.
Speaker 2: Just he was laying under the niece his car hover and under her wind.
Speaker 3: Just a creep that whole bad situation from top to bottom. Sex offender arrested on allegations of soliciting girls in Sandford. Yeah, how many times have we seen this movie? You're already on the sex offender list. Edward Henry arrested Monday on charges of second degree criminal solicitation, lude lasivius behavior or lascivious battery against a victim between twelve and sixteen.
Speaker 2: And now he does it again. He's approaching young girls who are just like walking to the bus stop.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, this guy needs to go on the island. We're reintroducing the island of perverts, the sickos, not pervs who get home. I'm talking about the zikos who met, who molested and do kitty born and stuff. They all needed to go on an island and b wo styland.
Speaker 3: Local officials scooped up five folks who were a group of Colombian nationals just visiting and part of a national ring that had been committing burglaries across the country. Specifically, this group of five thought to be responsible for a whole bunch of breaking and entering and stealing and you know all the other garden variety stuff in Orange and Ossiola County. Let's get Tom Homan in contact with them, send them back on their way to Colombia, thank you very much. And then how about this yesterday, this car that was stolen. It started in Ossiole County, ended up going through Polk County in a chase back into Orange, eventually ending at one thirty in the morning up here on Lee Road at Addison Street. Seven individuals, most of them teenagers, in this stolen vehicle that crashed into two oncoming cars. The bottom line is everybody ends up going to the hospital.
Speaker 2: You know, eighteen year old arrested.
Speaker 3: Just just a total mess with that situation there as well.
Speaker 1: And it kept that road closed down. The road at and Adamson for Yeah, all morning when I was leaving work, I go, oh, I'm taking an eye for to get off on the road.
Speaker 2: Not even gonna deal. Are you already done with the bad? That's all the bad?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you this morning? Good you are we gonna flush it away? Or let's do the power flushing, get rid of the dirt bags. Let me let me uh, let me get this on here. I I gotta concede. You caught me off guard here, I caught myself off guard. Actually, I'll stretch for you I do.
Speaker 1: A new feature is that when we're done with the bad people and the good, the bad and the ugly, Pat flushes the bad.
Speaker 3: And the flusher power flusher sound effects and real sound effects recorded in Taco Bob's deluxe power flusher bathroom. All right, home bathroom, he has a power flush.
Speaker 1: Any chance we could do a double flush for the Siko and Samford or be impressed?
Speaker 2: All right? Would I feel better now? I got my internet fixed?
Speaker 1: Michael shout out Michael for iHeart helped me get back on.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's listening to I know he's not. I can promise you he's not. I think he's listening to the flame.
Speaker 1: The flame anyway, Okay, back to the Good News Network. I just went on Facebook. What the heck am I doing? That was a gay radio station the Pat and I invented years ago. The flame and Michael, who helped me, seemed to be a little Yeah, let's go Good News Network. How about this one? The burger king worker? Right, all the workers has showed up, But the one that you had earlier.
Speaker 2: In the week you pached off me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I didn't even grab that one. I don't think I have these two that I grabbed off you. And then we have the old barber from earlier. One hundred and eight year old barber is the oldest female barber to be known.
Speaker 2: That was from Pat this morning. I stole it from him. All right.
Speaker 1: They put Lebron on the good news network. I'm just gonna scroll right by him. He's bad news and I think we'll find out soon.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: This person was asked if they could swap seats by an elderly lady who's had claustrophobia.
Speaker 2: Right, swap seats where on the airplane?
Speaker 1: Oh on an a ah, yeah, I left that part of so give him one hundred dollars to swap airline seats. The dad tells his kids being nice to others can lead to something good. The whole story I actually just clicked into this one, which I is that's against the rules.
Speaker 2: Really not big on details in this part of the segments.
Speaker 1: No, but that was the whole thing, is that the guy kept refusing. No, ma'am, I will not take the money. Please take my seat. I have a friend that's claustrophobic. Please take the seat, And she insisted after five times of him saying no, and then kind of slid.
Speaker 2: It to him when they landed, and the dad made it a learning point. Pow.
Speaker 1: All right, the hell with that. Right now, we're going to this lottery winner. They won three hundred and twenty million dollars, right. Uh, they're gonna give a portion of that to nonprofits.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: I would hope you would, good night, at least build a home for somebody. For yourself, dude, if you won three twenty eight, you wouldn't give a thing to nonprofit.
Speaker 2: Depends on which nonprofit you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're not getting it. No that Okay, how about this? A Mexican priest performed a wrestler performed as a wrestler to pay for orphanage that that nurtured thousands. Wow, it's a wrestling Mexican priest, Pow. I don't know if he's still here. I'd probably not. We got the first ever proof pat this is big. You giggle over there, roof of norwalls. You know what a narwall is. It's the big whale looking thing with a spear on its face.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Drones captured the first ever norwal evidence. Look at it for yourself. If you don't it's.
Speaker 3: Between that and the first photos of humpback whales humping earlier this morning. We are getting nautical left and right. Yeah, and those humpback whales were gay. True story facebook page, facebook page. They founded some uh some humpback whales.
Speaker 2: Make it love. Now we got narwalls.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's next to Megaladon Powe, it's out there. Okay, forget that and I'll get a young Cockay. New Yorkers are gonna love this, a new seven point five mile trail along the Hudson River Highlands inspired by landscape painters. These painters came up with this, you know, just as like a painting. And then Powell, they're doing it Powe. One armed basketball player. My god, we have a one armed basketball player. I stole this one from Pat too. She's a college basketball player, happy to prove her high school coach wrong. The coach said, you cannot do. She said, I think I can. I think I can.
Speaker 2: One armed made a basket in college. What did triple A ball? Division three E three bitches?
Speaker 1: Pow? And then we have the dolphin not in r wall. We're doing another nautical theme. A dolphin over nine hundred pounds jumped in this boat. These dudes threw a wet towel over it because they couldn't get it out, and that was just to keep it moist until it.
Speaker 2: Made it into the shore. Pow, where'd you get that one from? From? You doing all the heavy lifting? As always? Way to go, Taco. Oh, he's getting the button.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to hear about the Galapagos saving some bird.
Speaker 2: I do not either.
Speaker 3: Pow Chintaka's commercial free work day rock block coming up in minute.
Speaker 1: Linchin Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app