Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue tip for ask Taco Bob on one O one.
Speaker 2: One w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. And yeah, the moment many of us really look forward to every week is the arrival of the world renowned life coach else tb who's now settled into his position here in the studio across from me and ready eager and more than willing to help you with life's issues.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've had this many questions in a very long time. So if we don't get to it, don't worry. We'll get to it in the future. I'll make sure of that.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, buddy, doing great? New complaints? Bike Week starting up this weekend? Excited?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, the guy I work with has got some stuff going on this weekend.
Speaker 1: Of okay cool, I'm a I'm thinking of just staying all throughout the week, not even going back to La so I can enjoy the festivities.
Speaker 2: Really the Bike Week.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ride? Yeah, I got a Harley Zen. It's like it's a limousine Harley. I can take you if you want to go.
Speaker 3: I didn't take you as the ground transportation type of guy. In any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Usually you know, you're well, the Harley Zene is driven by somebody else or ridden a Chaufford motorcycle. Yeah, but man, Harley zen that'll drop some chaps. It's a real chap dropper.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It's gott of these questions for any early arrivals of the bikers. Welcome to Central Florida. I a.
Speaker 2: Need your help.
Speaker 1: As ELC caught my kid and his knucklehead friends playing mailbox baseball, I haven't given the punishment yet.
Speaker 2: What do you think I should do? What should punishment be? Ah? You wanted to wait for the OLLC? Huh, I'm honored.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can take him to jail for that, you know, the little Scared Straight thing. You might see some large black leaders and you know, like people harassing them and everything. I'm sure we have some officers that listen to the show. They could set that up.
Speaker 2: Do they still do the Scared Street program?
Speaker 1: I'd imagine, Yeah, I'd imagine. But why not make them really pay for it? I mean literally pay for it. You take them to the houses that him and his quote unquote as you said, knucklehead buddy smash the mailboxes. You got to do it old school, drag them up there by the ear, you know what I'm saying. And then make him admit to the people that he smashed their mailbox, that he's the one, and he'll be you know, devastated having to admit that, you know, he'd just be blown away. Then you make them redo all the mailboxes, all the mailboxes, and he sets them up with maybe one or one of the buddies if their parents want to do it. Then you set up a payment plan and he has to pay you off. He will never swing a bat again.
Speaker 2: He won't.
Speaker 1: He won't be playing baseball. Hell, he won't even be. He won't swing the stick at the pinata, the party with the pinana. You call it an I legal party. Now out hear uh massive deportation happening like at the party, it's like.
Speaker 2: Looka hanging from the tree. Raid I Tom Homman's here been dating someone?
Speaker 1: Uh been dating someone for a minute, coach, and found out that her favorite pizza is Hawaiian. I'm sorry, but I think it's a deal breaker. What do you think, Elsie? Come on, man, how often do you actually eat pizza? If you weigh out Lynch, how often do you eat pizza at least once a week. Okay, once once a week, once every two weeks. Just grin and barry that. You know, you don't have to eat it. You can order a different pizza and she's getting that, or half and half. You say, I want the half chick pizza and I want to have you know, meat lovers or whatever you choose. I mean, great, she's just great embarness, not like she has a pizza face.
Speaker 2: I mean that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's just how it is, as I said, I mean, it's not like you can make lemons out of lemonade, right, pineapple.
Speaker 2: Juice out of pineapple pizza.
Speaker 1: No, you can't make lemons out of lemonade, I said, yeah, because they've already been squoked.
Speaker 2: Sure, kind of like her boos ELCB. I'm thinking of going back.
Speaker 1: To school from a master's degree. Do you think the oh investing the time and money is worth it? With me being the man of many degrees, many years in college.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think you've ever shared with us your educational history, and we'd.
Speaker 1: Take too long. We only have so much time for the segment. Any institutions that we would.
Speaker 2: Be doctor at Harvard, Yale, master's Yale.
Speaker 1: Uh, I say, you go for it if the payoff's right, getting the getting the bigger degree, your master's degree. You got to think of it like this. If you're going for a master's, it depends on the job. Like for teaching, Yes, go for it because the pay increases a lot, and sometimes quite often the school will help you pay for that master's. Okay, if you're a custodian, probably not worth the cash. Nothing against custodians or what do they call it a bathroom engineers or some kind of engineering they say, although you know what, it would probably get you promoted. If you got a degree as a custodian, a higher degree, you'd go from being the third grabber to sending the guy under you to do it right.
Speaker 3: Definitely worth the investments.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like you've seen the turd grabber in this building, right?
Speaker 2: Oh if you encountered that guy, the big big yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he like lurks on the first He has somebody else, a building manager kind of that orders him around. So I think he that could be your job. I think he's filming. I think he relishes his role. I have a feeling there's duty cam set up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We don't need to get sidetracked.
Speaker 1: Here again, and you in here every time. It's like, you know my schedule, need your help, life coach. I'm dying to ask out a really hot co worker. I can tell that we have chemistry, but honestly, I don't have the courage. You're like that line from the Wizard Wizard of Us real pussy rightded literally figured. Oh what you need is confidence. It's just similar to courage and a guy like you, I probably suggest, because you're coming out and telling somebody on radio station, I'd suggest some liquid card courage, you know, just on your lunch break, just a couple thatt you knock the edge off through the trick. Well, that'll get you fired, but good luck in your future endeavors. How are we doing on time? We pinching you another one in if you need to, I've got a bunch, dude. I don't want you to over exert yourself. Good morning, I'll CTV here. I am finally facing my fear of flying by planning my twenty year old son, my twenty year olds to college work trip in July, and all of a sudden, there's all these plain issues I want to answer this just till he's prepped with his flight? How did How do I stay excited so I don't ruin the trip for him? It's like Alanis Morissett ironic. Yeah, that sucks. Just hope that you don't get a dead lady next to you like the Australian couple.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you're afraid of flying.
Speaker 1: That might help you because it'll take your mind off of it. Or the kid's twenty. Get a couple of beverages before you fly that don't take the edge of you know, like they could cut. It's always always the bar with you. So notice a theme for your guidance roommate, I are both into our other roommate who's a female, but we don't want to break bro code. Need advice LC, you know, saying you don't ask where you eat?
Speaker 2: Uh, it refers to this as well. Wait, that's a bad analogy because you do both there, all right? Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, don't ruin your rent is what I'm getting at now. If she's into both of you, there's always the obvious. But again that's rolling the rent dice because she could move out because it's uncomfortable in more ways than one. Or they could move out together and leave you hanging, or you and her could move out together. So I'm sorry to get so deep. Just it's really not worth it. If you just saying it is worth it, remember to confirm with the other roommate that did you know, no kiss or we any touch?
Speaker 2: Roll, he goes, of course you're into that? What you have Hunter decked out from head to toe and leather, he's driving the Harley's Inn. Wow you are SERI wow, come on, let's roll. And I mean that we flew that sucker in in the child and this of course there you go. See the world renown Linchin Taco on demand. Tell looady, iheartweight you out.