Speaker 1: Okay, everybody, Hey, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Mary Payne here. It is TLC Tuesday. I'm with Kimberly. She was making me laugh and also.
Speaker 2: Grows out traumatizing her. Yeah, oop, stories don't no, I won't care about it. The P word anymore. Usually on these shows the P word is something else. Yeah. I feel like they say the P word a lot on This is Polly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of peep. She doesn't want to beep my peep. Gisha always like she doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: I know there was one in this and I was trying to figure it out, but I think he just said fucked. Josh said something in this episode. It was like, I think your bleep, yoe, you apostrophe ra bleep.
Speaker 1: I think you're fucked.
Speaker 2: I think it was fucked.
Speaker 1: I got to say that. I stayed up till one o'clock last night writing these notes because Thursday to Monday, I've had an HVAC person at this house sometimes twice a day, every single day. Wow, I had a broken AC unit upstairs here in my bedroom that got fixed and then started pouring water from my ceiling. So then God wanted to come back. And then they fixed it, and then guess what, more water started pulling from my ceilings and then they had to come back. So this morning I had the two h BACK guys, the ones that had been rotating coming to my house, plus my contractor, plus an island contractor that is going to be fixing the drywall paid for by the HVAC company because they're the ones that made the mistake with my contractor. Also realizing he when he put in our attic fan, he put in the wrong type. So now using that for free, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there any other damage besides to the drywall with the from the water?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, good because when I'd gone to the beach with my friends and I put a towel under it just in case, Like now it's been like three days of maybe it's gonna come through the celium, maybe it's not. So I just put a towel down before I left, and when I came back, it was not soaked, but it was wet, and I was like, look up there it is a drip, drip, drip. So yeah, it's been super fun. And then my really my best friend from college arrived today with her husband and we've just been riding around. I had such an amazing alligator hunt this morning. Oh they were just swimming around. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, love it.
Speaker 1: We saw a little baby a couple of days go and I was like, look at that little baby. Baby. Alligator is cute, kimberly, so cute. It couldn't really kill you, no, not a baby, No no. They could take a chump, but they couldn't take you down. They don't have the strength to you know where. They take you down and then they roll you. Yeah, that's the allixy.
Speaker 2: Stop drop and roll it. Stop, drop and roll you. I did not know that. I thought they just dragged you into the water.
Speaker 1: They call it a death roll. Once they get you into the water, they roll and then they get you all the way to the bottom and then they put you under something to let you desin it right a little bit before they go in for the eating.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Like they bear put you under a big boulder or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they find like branches, yeah, branches or something to put you under, and.
Speaker 2: Then they bury you in the water in a watery grave so that you're bones and flesh get soft enough for them to chew.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean they could chew it anyway, but yeah, it's called a death roll when they do that.
Speaker 2: And they're fine with this. But you don't like me telling you about poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to hear about poop. I don't I don't want to.
Speaker 2: We at poop, Mary Payne. But we don't all experience a death role before we die in a watery grieve.
Speaker 1: Nobody's going to experience a death roll. It's not gonna happen to anybody. But you can't just look up alligator death roll and see them how they do it. It's pretty crazy, it's pretty they're pretty nuts anyway. The dinosaurs, they're dinosaurs. I'm seeing them from a respectable distance. Don't you worry. I'm following all the alligator rules here. But I'm very happy my friend and her husband are here, and very happy my husband's coming tomorrow to help me deal with all this house bullshit. Yeah, because you know, when you look over and there's a big giant brown spot on your ceiling, it's not attractive at least, it's not like right over the bed where I was just waiting for It's like it's just like right in a doorway. Yeah, that's fun. That's been house talk. Okay. Now, I was very happy this week Ninety Day Fiance, Season twelve, episode eight. Love is a work in progress. I was glad this week that there was no debian Medow. I was glad for the break.
Speaker 2: We all needed a break, and I think we're all just over it because it feels now that we know what the outcome is. I don't like when there's spoilers when we find out if they got married or not.
Speaker 1: Me too, I agree.
Speaker 2: We're either like, oh, that was expected, so now there's no or we're like, fuck me, I can't believe this happened.
Speaker 1: So that's what I like.
Speaker 2: Was this all fake?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Why did they? Or is she dumber than I thought?
Speaker 1: And I think that's I think the most obvious answer is the answer. Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Unless he's a really good actor and was acting his scary tantrum, his man baby tantrum in the car about women and respect in a toga, then I think that sorry, an Egyptian whatever he was wearing, I think, and I don't think he's that good of an actor. I need to see his reel first of all, and he won't even show Debbie's reel so because she won't understand it because it's yeah, not in English. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's probably wears a costume in commercials, like a.
Speaker 1: Like a.
Speaker 2: What like a falafel? What do they eat in Egypt?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was thinking. I was thinking like an Elmow costume like the people in Times Square.
Speaker 2: No, I'm thinking like a euro costume like Giro, but that's Greek. But so I don't know what they eat in Egypt. So some sort of costume like that for a local restaurant.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's costume that he's that's that costume that he's wearing, and he's standing outside of the pyramids, going do you want a tour? You want a tour? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that's what he's saying. I'm grateful for the break this week of those two. So let's start with Mallory and raw Sheet.
Speaker 2: So they are more fun poop talk, more poop.
Speaker 1: Talk with these two. So they talk about how important it is to be clean, and he is saying, she leaves a dirty dish for days without putting it away, and she goes, yeah, the most arguments we have are about cleanliness. So I'm going to tell you something. I don't think you should leave a dirty dish around for days either. I think if you put it in there at night and then the next day you put in the dishrusher, I'm okay, but like days is not great.
Speaker 2: I'm a soaker, and not in the Mormon way. I believe in soaking if there's something that will stick, So I would never just put a dry dish in the sink. That's gross. Then you're gonna have to scrub and pick things off with your fingernails. Yes, no dishwasher is strung enough. Plus I don't use dishwasher or hand wash.
Speaker 1: Do you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because my last apartment that I had for like twelve years, I didn't have a dishwasher, and now I have one, and I forget that I have it, and so I don't trust it. So I just hand washed.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're like the pla no dishwasher.
Speaker 2: I feel like a bigger deal was not having a garbage disposal for twelve years. That's really annoying because you can't let any food get down there.
Speaker 1: And oh that when we when we got this beach house, it was the first thing we did was install a garbage dispuzzal because yeah, I can't take it when you have that little net and you have to flip that out. Yeah, noah.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad they're a dressing this because I do feel like there's a cleanliness issue. And I'm still talking about her hair. It's just never been washed.
Speaker 1: She is even, Yeah, she's she's one of those people that's like, I just washed my hair once a week like that does. I think she's some people, but not all people.
Speaker 2: She might be trying to train her hair to do like a once a week wash, and she is constantly on day six of that schedule. But she should have done this training before she was on TV.
Speaker 1: Hair Wonky. Lindsay says, that's not good for your hair to let that much oil build up.
Speaker 2: I think that's correct, Lindsay, Yeah, and I trust your judgment.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they're headed out to look for a day and she says, nothing like water shooting up your butthole to make it feel like home. Do you know what I'm gonna do that I forgot to do and I logged on here check my settings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a little concerned about your mic, but yeah, it's wrong, a little echoey.
Speaker 1: I just fixed it. Is it better now?
Speaker 2: I just fixed it much better, so much better. I should have said something. Okay, guys, but I remembered you were sometimes echoe in that room unless you put pillows around you.
Speaker 1: I forgot to do all my settings. So anyway, guys, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: So sorry, all good now, Okay, it didn't sound that bad. Okay, So the da anchrid, she says.
Speaker 1: She says, nothing like water shooting up your buttole to make you feel like home. And then they're in the car and they're driving and she has a Starbucks bacon, egg and cheese I think is what it is, and he because, let me taste that. He tastes your sandwich and she's like, babe, you can't have that, starts laughing. He goes, what is it? He goes, pork. I thought he said poop. No, I thought he said poop, and I wrote it down as poop. And then I looked up and where I paused it, and he said, what is it? Pork? And he does what we call the Tom Hanks in Big when he hit the cavear. Yeah, he starts scraping his tongue with his hand. He oh, my God, and then he rinses his mouth and spits it out the window, and she's like, oh my god, you're so dramatic. He's like, oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: So I don't think he I think that this is an issue for him, and she, yes, he's laughing. She should not, that's his religion. Don't laugh. And also she was really slow on the uptake. She had a good four seconds of him to take the sandwich to.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, no, you bite. You didn't eat that, Yeah, you can't eat that.
Speaker 2: She waited until he took a bite.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, oh no. So in the talking head, he says, pork does not clean the body. Chicken is like human and clean on the inside. So I'm not completely one hundred percent sure. Somebody will tell us what this means, but it's something about if the pork goes and your body it's not clean, or an inside of a pig is not clean, one of those things. Yeah, But chicken are like human and they are clean on the inside, so you can eat a chicken. But God sent a message pork is dirty and Muslim people can't eat it. And he says, oh, I can juice and juice too, and he goes, I think in all my life and all my life, a first, A first, and she's like it's okay. She's like, but I got to say, you got to taste the best one. Bacon is the best one. And he just laughs and she's like, I'm sorry, Like you got to have it once. So they stopped by the place where she had her car accident, and she says she hasn't been by there since the accident happened, and she reminds us she was in the car with Michaela, her husband and baby, or Mikayla, her mother and baby, and somebody just came into a distracted driver came into the lane and hit them head on and everybody was in the hospital for a week, but everybody lived. But she had to have bowel surgery. She had to have three feet of her intestines removed.
Speaker 2: She got like fifty more feet.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're good girl. It was very hard for her, obviously because she could not be there, but it was very hard for him because he could not be there with her, you know, and that's you know, that is stressful. So then talking head, he cries and says, if you would have died. I did not ever want to marry anyone that would be it. I would say that was Mallory. I love you so much. It's very speed. I love them, I know them. If you felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're not alone. Enter Weight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and Hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the Wigov pill and the Wigov pin. With Wigov at Hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and exercise, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep the weight off. Plus, Wigov is the first ever GLP one for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the licensed provider who will determine if treatment is right for you and if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door, no insurance necessary, and it doesn't stop there. Weight Loss by Hers goes beyond medication while offering twenty four to seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content, and more. Even better, with a range of affordable g LP one options, Hers makes it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life. Ready to reach your goals. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r h g rs dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available in all fifty states. Well govy is the registered trademark of Nova nordisk As. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, we go you clinical study information and restrictions, visit for hers dot com. So okay, so back in the car they go. They go to the spot and she's like, okay, let's get out of here, right, and they kind of hug and everything. So back in the car, he says, I'm so glad you're here, that you're safe, and she says me too. It's very sweet. He goes, let's open music, so I guess whatever he played in the car is definitely not TM, not copyright. It was pirated music. So we see him dance in the car, but not to whatever they were playing. Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It was some sort of like Turkish music.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. Yeah. So they're on the search.
Speaker 2: For Sarper would have been stripping.
Speaker 1: Oh he hears that. He immediately's like and then he does this, his his his signature down the Yeah. So they're on a search for a bidet and she's like, well, we'll have to see what the price is on these things, right, And he goes, well, you know, this is hard for me because I don't have any money, and she's like, we have a wedding to plan, Like it's going to be stressful. So talking head, she says, you know, he has no experience living on his own and paying a more mortgage, et cetera, because in their culture they live at home well into their twenties. And then they get married and she goes, and now I got an extra mouth to feed and a butthole to clean. So they meet Heather at a place called Harrington's. They look at the bidet and he is so happy. He says, he's aroused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sexually aroused.
Speaker 1: They sent him to the bathroom to be with his bidet. But it is one of those that like opens when you walk in. Like we've been at hotels that have had that and you're.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, wow wow.
Speaker 1: And it knows your settings and that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My aunt just got one of those fancy ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ingrid has one because her husband they were remodeling their bathroom and he's like, I don't care about a granite countertop. I don't care about a two shower shower head, a big bathtub. All I want is a fancy toilet, and she remember let him have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a happy toilet, happy husband. Yeah, the expression Tiger Lily and Adnn got one. And I believe it was thirty thousand dollars. Didn't they say it was twenty or thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Somebody tell us.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was like that log cabin.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was like eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Somebody will let us know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, you can easily get a bidet to attach to your toilet.
Speaker 2: I looked it up.
Speaker 1: It's your existing toilet. You can get one on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty bucks, forty bucks, tie us with sixty bucks. Yeah, get get one come by people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to buy the entire bidet toilet. You can buy that thing. I would recommend that because then you could put on all your toilets and if it breaks, who cares. It was fifty bucks by any one, you know. Yeah, So anyway, she says, let's look at it cheaper one. So then they look at one that's eight hundred, and she goes, this is a want and not a need, and I'm the one paying for it. And he goes, but you have accident money. You are rich? Really talking and she tells us I got an insurance settlement and I'm not a multimillionaire. She didn't say she has a millionaire. She just said she's not a multimillionaire. And she goes, and it's in a brokerage account which I can barely access, which is good, you know, she that's good. Know yourself, know that you would spend it. So yeah, she put in an account to give it a few layers that she has to go through before she buys something big. And she goes, and it irritates me that he thinks this money that we could just blow on stupid shit like it's and it's my money and I want to build my future with it. But what if then he's not in it, then I'm broke with no money and no man. So I don't think getting him a day is stupid shit. I think it's very important for him. And they don't have to buy an eleven one hundred dollars or an eight hundred dollars one. They could. They could get a lesser mob, So this is Yeah. I think they are struggling to find issues because they're really pretty good. Yeah, yeah, are Brandon Brandy don't forget about Brandy says?
Speaker 2: And the kids? Are they going to ever bring up the kids issue?
Speaker 1: No? That was it? Well, yeah they will, but once they realized the toilet issue is not going to be a big one. Because Okay, we're going to talk next about Marissa and Edward and if you guys, miss Pink Shade live last Tuesday for on the paid feed. We do a live once a month, and I shared on there that a listener had reached out who spoiler fast forward if you don't want to know this. Marissa and Edward also got married and it was in their local thing with the florists posted about it because I guess they got the flowers for free or whatever. And this person lived in Bluebelt and said Marissa's mom is seventy five years old. Credible saw her again this week and thought, there's not any way this woman is even barely fifty five years old. Holy can Holy credible. I told this listener, not even kidding, not joking, all jokes aside, find out who this woman's doctor is, because I can drive to Pennsylvania to get work done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except this is this work is expensive. Whatever work she's had is expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I have to save it up for a long time. Yeah, yeah, I have to sell somewhere. Ads just a few more. Yeah, all right, Rissa and Edward, here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's fixing a fence in her backyard because it really bothered him when she said it was like having a third child. So he's trying to help out around the house, but he doesn't know how to fix the fence, so he keeps blaming it on the imbecile who fixed it before him, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what he's doing. So he basically just welded it together so the gate part doesn't open. He just hammered it. But and he shows her and he's so proud, and she's like, what if we need to use the gate part? And he's like, no, you don't. You can go around the other way. She's like, what if the gardeners need to come in. He's like, no, they can go through the house. It's fine with their lawnmower.
Speaker 1: But she was like when like, we have a fence around part of our backyard and one side does have a gate and the other side doesn't. So her whole thing was like, what if, like the guy needs to come in to mow the lawns, he goes he can go through the other side. She's like, no, he can't, there's no gate over there. That's the point of a gate is to be able to come into the backyard. Hilarious, hilarious.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, like, what if there's a fire, Yeah, like you're trapped in your backyard.
Speaker 1: She just boosts everybody up over I guess yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he keeps saying it's fixed, it, fixed it, And they're holding hands as they're walking around looking at the fence like they love each other, but they actually each other. There's so much tension and she's very cold. So she says, in the last few days, a lot of concerns have come into her head. Yes, yes, I'm excited. Yes, yes I'm excited, But I am I really wanting to take on another child in my life? And also why did I fall in love with the child? Because she never really asked that question. She never says. It's always like, do I want to take care of another child? It's not what in me. Sought out this man to date and then Mary.
Speaker 1: And then keep it up so far as to get married.
Speaker 2: Yes, this man who you consider a third child, because that's weird. So she wants him to step up and be a man and do things on his own without her, and she feels like she's holding his hand through every step. And then she sees the other side of the fence, which he has just it up four ugly boards that are broken, like he snapped them over his knees and just hammered them haphazardly in janky angles. That just ceiling the gate shut and it looks like crap. And she lives in a really nice neighborhood.
Speaker 1: It looks like literally like what a cartoon would be when you see a cartoon like nailing up a closed sign or something. It's like just like like a house that the three little pigs built or something like. That's what it looks like. It is so comical that you think there's not anyway he did that and thought this is the solution.
Speaker 2: This looks good. Yeah, at least make them parallel to each other or something something. Yeah, it looks like a meth house. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: So she's like, my neighbor is gonna look and see how poor she keeps her house, like this is so embarrassing. And he says, well, I don't care about people opinions, and she says I do, and my house represents me. And he goes, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Who cares.
Speaker 2: They don't pay our bills and she says, but I pay your bills and I care Yike, just say and she says, just say yes, honey, And he's like, okay, babe, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says, I need this cleaned up immediately, not in an hour now, because I am mortified that everyone driving by s he's the white trash house.
Speaker 1: So again, yeah, he found an old piece of like ceiling molding in the garage and like broke it over his knee and each that it's like a piece of wood, a piece of like Amazon box, a piece of molding, Like it's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yah. Yeah, but she is talking to him like he's a teenager. But again he is acting like one where you I felt like I don't even have anyone in my life where I have to constantly be on them. You have a child and a husband that would probably like this, two children where it's like can you do this? And they'll say yes, but then they need help with every single step or do it wrong and you have to fix it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: That's got to be really annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to do everything, it is, especially when you have water pouring through your ceilings.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So he tells us no matter what I do, I feel like it's not good enough, it's not up to her standards. And she's always cutting me down and insulting me, and I don't like it. So then they are driving into New York because she is now has to work, and she is eating gram crackers, which was good to see because yeah, honestly, I thought she just ate protein shakes with half heart boiled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A little carbo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he says he's excited to be free in New York without this bitch who is made to him. Essentially, he is Kevin McAllister home alone too. He is on the streets of New York, running wild, making friends with the pigeon lady. It's going to be great times.
Speaker 1: Did you think it was like take your son to workday?
Speaker 2: Yes, a little bit. Yeah, she might need to put him on a leash because New York is very crowded and you can lose someone.
Speaker 1: He's get an air tag in ring pocket. Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 2: So he is going to be a tourist. So she says, okay, do you have money and he says, oh, I have a couple hundreds And she says did you bring it with you? And he says, no, I don't have a wallet, so I need to buy a wallet. She's like, how are you gonna buy a wallet if you don't have money? Do you have a credit card?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So she's like, how do you just are going to be alone in a big city with no money or no ID? He really needs ID? Yeah?
Speaker 1: In this day and age taken down by yeah exactly. Yea.
Speaker 2: So she's like, I feel like he just flies by the seat of his pants and I don't want to worry about him, like I have another child. And she says this so much, so she says, you know, I feel like I've been cold to you lately, and I am sorry about that. But these past few days have not been easy for me. We just live very different lifestyles. I work full time and I am a full time mom. And he says, well, I can help you, and she says, I need you to be self sufficient. I don't have the bandwidth to take on another person. And he says, honestly, like, you just need to calm down. You're being too loud. Calm down, and you decide the kind of life you have, and you're going to live in two cities and have a big house and a big, high power job. You're going to be stressed out. And she's like, no, because I didn't know that when I got married and had two kids that my marriage was going to fall apart and I would have to raise these kids on my own most of the time and pay for everything and need to support myself with a big job in the city and all this stuff. So she takes offense to that and He's like, life can be tough, but you have to deal with it. And she's like, I'm overwhelmed and I'm taking on more expenses and another person in my life and but all those harboiled eggs and cheat.
Speaker 1: She's being so rude to him, so rude, so rude.
Speaker 2: But also he is a little dismissive of her concerns. He's very like, well, it'll work itself out, like whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't think he's had enough time to sort of see like I got to get up in the morning, I got to get the kids to school or camp or whatever, and then I got a half the time drive into New York City. You know, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. So and she was hoping to have a male nanny and a housekeeper and a part time father who can do that stuff for her.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, I think he would be glad to all of someone, you know, I think he would be glad to do all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: She just if he doesn't do it her way, then he gets so it's like he can't win if he tries to help a kiuse he doesn't do it right, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just have to let go of the rains a tiny bit, and it's gonna get done, but it'll get done differently, and it might not be perfect. There might still be crumbs on the counter, but you can just you're gonna have to learn to deal with that or hire someone to do this stuff for you. You have a professional and that's and then don't rely on this man who's supposed to be your romantic partner to do this stuff.
Speaker 1: It's very layered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. So she's like, I'm taking on more expenses and blah blah blah. She's like, I don't think he's taking my concerns seriously or getting it. And she says to him, look, I just need to decide if this is the right path for me. She says that over and over again, like I have a big decision to make if this is going to work out in my life. And so finally he says, it's not just you. I also have to decide if this is right for me, and I'm making a mistake, like because it's always about her. She has the upper hand and she makes the final decision on if they get married or not. He can decide as well to go back to his country. This he had a fine life there. Yes, it's not like he won the lottery with her, and right, no one would ever turn that down. He could turn that down, and she needs to realize that. So that's it.
Speaker 1: She bugs. She does.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately she's getting a really bad edit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and her mom was seventy five. Okay, okay. So Asha and Maxwell. So he's getting ready in his room and says, today, Ash and are going to go to the market. And I'm nervous because now I realize after the dinner last night, I need to be around to keep everyone in check, especially Asia, Like if they're all going to be together, I need to be there. So the producer asked him, how would you feel if you're family doesn't like her? And he's like, oh, and she sort of walks in at that moment, and as he's like, oh, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, right, And so she walks in while he's getting dressed, and she's telling him what to wear, and the producer asked them and the talking head together, do you think that Maxwell has a good sense of fashion? And she's like, oh lord, I'm gonna get in trouble, but I have it ingrained in my mind that blue suit he wore when he first picked me up, and he said, well, he basically said, I've watched the show and seen how people show up to show their culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or other shows like I think, like any show you know when someone's at the airport with flowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I kind of felt like he'd watched this show. It's possible, Yeah, he said, So I wore a blue senator, which I guess is the name of the outfit to sell my culture. And she's like, you don't need to sell it to me. I didn't need to see that. No. Meanwhile, they show her and she is in green skin tight leggings and a matching tank top.
Speaker 2: I thought he looked better than she did. I didn't mind that blue suit either. The boots made it look like he was an inmate a little bit, like a little bit so, but I did. I didn't mind the suit. I thought it was a nice color.
Speaker 1: She's like, where I come from, we say, he look real country. Okay, girl. So they talk and she's like, I'm gonna pick out what you're gonna wear, Like, you can't wear long sleeves, you'll be hot. That short sleeve of work, it'll go with what I'm wearing, and he's like, you're wasting time in here. Go get ready, go, you know, you don't us to stand here and tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: She's that she thinks she's like Kim Kardashian or something, and like every time they step out on the town in the African market, they have to wear like color coordinated outfits because they're the king and queen and people are gonna be taking paparazzi photos of them or something like calm down.
Speaker 1: Remember Montana Mills and Justine us everything they want with Yes, yeah, it's too much. So talking to her, he says, you know, she's bossy, and my family expects peace, love and respect, and I don't want them to misunderstand her.
Speaker 2: So he goes in there understanding they understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he goes to her room and is like, Okay, you gotta get ready. She's like, don't rush me, and he goes, Now, remember when we go down, you say good morning, ma'am, good morning sir. Because they are traumatized already from what you're trying to change about me. I love He's traumatized, and he goes, my mom doesn't like the idea of you changing my eyes, my nose, my mouth, and she goes, you didn't even explain to them about your eye thing. And he goes and don't say anything about my hair again. The eye thing. We've had several listeners write me and I'm sure as you as well, that what he has is an actual condition where something does grow in addition to over the white part of your eye can grow into your eyeball. And they say it's literally like an outpatient surgery at the eye doctor to get it fixed, and it is. It does from lots of people in countries where they have like severe sun damage to their eyes that'll happen.
Speaker 2: So what she wants him to fix is not just aesthetic, it is.
Speaker 1: For his vision.
Speaker 2: Is a medical condition. Okay, the rest, the rest is aesthetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chemical peel, change the hairline, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the talking head she goes, yeah, I felt attacked at that dinner. They were not listening about the skincare, they were not listening about his eye condition. I've suggested these things and he's been completely on board. So I was shocked when he didn't have my back. I think he was kind of embarrassed, Yeah, that he was letting a woman kind of make him over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she walks in goes hello mom, hello dad, Hey mom, Oh my god, and he says, baby, correct yourself, and she goes, oh, good morning mom, good morning dad. So in the talking head he explains, you don't say hey to somebody out of respect. You just don't. You don't do it here. You say good morning, sir or ma'am. That's how you do it. To me, this seems like a very very easy fix, a very easy thing to explain. Like when you're in France, you when you walk into anywhere it's a taxi, a store, a restaurant, it is very rude if you don't say bonchour once while, and you may feel stupid doing it. Even if you just say hello, good morning. If you don't greet somebody, every single person that you walk past, that they consider it rude. And so it's a show of respect for their culture. And it just seems so easy. He just says, don't say hey, say good morning.
Speaker 2: Are not saying that you have to kneel on the ground like they made Danielle do constantly in her season. Also like no, sorry, Lisa, I'm thinking, Oh Lisa.
Speaker 1: Was constantly having to kneel and then like submit Jimmy and Jinny and the Indian culture you always have to lean down and touch the feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that she's saying is that the words you have to use. That she's being difficult on purpose. This is so easy to respect their culture by doing this.
Speaker 1: Good morning, How are you a bitch? Instead of hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: So he tells he's telling the parents, we're going to go to the market and have some alone time. We're going to discuss the visa and what we're going to do. And the mother says, you're not going to discuss these things in the house, and he says, we're going to go alone and discuss it first, and he goes, don't worry, mom, while we're gone, We're not gonna work on my nose or my eyes or my ears. Don't worry, and he kind of laughs. She's not amused, she's nice, angry.
Speaker 2: Taraji p Henson is full of hate this morning.
Speaker 1: And I got to say, now I'm saying it. She does look like Traji Vinson.
Speaker 2: We need to do a side by side because they have like very similar noses and features, but she's not as obviously beautiful. I definitely felt like she's very angry.
Speaker 1: I definitely felt like I sweetie Mama, seemed like she's very upset. I took some screenshots because I thought it was pretty funny. Let's see if I could find the other one.
Speaker 2: That her outfit. The mom's outfit also is wild, big poofy sleeves.
Speaker 1: Just it's let's see there she is. Yeah, yes, she says, I say I'm weak, I'm weak. Hilarious. Hey, Hey, it's officially a Hot Girl summer and this is the time of year where I literally thrive because I love to go to the beach and to me, there's nothing better than getting outside in the salt air and just looking at the ocean. It's such a good reset for my brain. Now, if the beach is not for you, any little change in your routine can give you a great reset. And that's why I love all the products from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan, cruelty free, and made with clean, skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it. Now lately, I'm very into Thrives Empower Matt Precision Lipstick crayon. There are eighteen buildable shades. It's super creamy, which is great for those of us ladies of a certain age. It's lightweight, it's not sticky. I really love it. I've got one here at my podcast desk and one in my purse, and I always want to tell you about their Liquid Lash Extensions mascara. I wear it every single day. Every time you see me on YouTube or wherever you see me in the wild, I'm wearing it every single day. And the best part about it is how it just washes off with warm water. It's great. And did you know Thrive gives back every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, You're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million dollars in product and cast donations to six hundred plus giving partners. Your purchase directly fuels real impact and that's beauty with purpose. Amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E T I C S dot com Slash Pink Shade and let me know what you got. Okay, So the talkinghead Maria the mom says, in our culture, being submissive means you obey the man, whether he has money or not. You must, whether he is short, whether he is tall, whether or not he knows how to dress well. You must because the woman cannot disobey. You don't want the man to see you as somebody who is so arrogant. I am weak, I tell you I am weak. And again, that is their culture. And I don't think you and I don't think it's so literal as to woman get me a cup of coffee. I think it's a it's based on mutual respect. But the man is the head of the household and makes the big decisions, you know.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to change their culture, especially not one person in a few days. Like no, just respect it while you're there.
Speaker 1: So they're in the car and Asha is showing Maxwell the joy of the personal fan. Just look at it, Look at it. I've got one right here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love it, the joy loves fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want one of those circle ones that you clip it.
Speaker 1: To your shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kimberly, I only have the neck ones.
Speaker 1: I the one the one that you clip to your shirt. You can also clip to your and it'll blow up your dress.
Speaker 2: Ah, genius.
Speaker 1: Good. So they're in the car and she's showing him the fan and she's like, now you want one, don't you. He's like, no, he did, and she says, it seems your mom was mad at me, and he goes, no, I didn't notice that, but I told you how to address them. Not. Hey, it's so simple. Looking ahead, she says, when I first met the parents, I called them mom and dad right away, and he didn't tell me any of this. And now it's the second time with them, and it's something new. That's crazy. Okay, Well, just do it. It's not hard. Just do it.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to correct you on your first time there. They gave you allowances because it was your first time visiting. Right now, you know better, so do it.
Speaker 1: I think it's so easy. So she goes, why do you care? Are you dating me or are you dating your family? And he says you were dating me and my family, and she goes, m mmmm, that's not true. It's not biblical that way. And you know, let me tell you something. If the visa was approved, you'd already be in the us with me right now and not even worried about them.
Speaker 2: Are you saying it's his fault the visa wasn't approved.
Speaker 1: And you're also saying once he gets to the US, he's just gonna say fuck my family, Like no, also.
Speaker 2: You brought your mom on this trip because what the parents think is important, right totally.
Speaker 1: So he goes, yeah, but right now you're here, and I don't I don't want all of this advice of this is I don't want their advice, like are you doing the right thing? Is this a mistake? Like he doesn't want to hear it from them, And she goes, well, you should have been worried about that the first or the second time I came here, not the third. He goes, well, now I'm thinking about the visa, and now I'm thinking maybe it's a sign. Maybe God doesn't want us to be married. No, he can't bring God into it because God speaks to her directly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she'll he'll just be like, no, God's telling me, no, bitch, God's telling me. He just told me. I'm listening to him right now. Special like Sarrah, no diversarec liked to do here?
Speaker 1: Yep? God breaking news.
Speaker 2: He just told me you're full of shit. You could do it for anything. He could tell me he wants you to change your outfit because he doesn't like that blue on you. He told me that you need eye surgery and fix your hairline right now.
Speaker 1: So she says, did you change your mind? Are you confused? And he goes, yeah, a little bit. And she says you ought to be ashamed of yourself. You're letting other folks make your decisions. And I thought you weren't like that. I thought you made decisions for yourself. And he says I do. I do, But if your mom didn't support us, you wouldn't want to get married. Uh huh, And she goes, she would only say that if there was a reason, like being abusive or cheating, and he.
Speaker 2: Says, well, you're kind of being a bitch.
Speaker 1: He says, well, my parents might think you're being disrespectful to them, and she goes, that's a misunderstanding and he goes, no, you're misunderstanding the culture. And she says, stop yelling in my ear. He goes, I'm yelling so it will stick into your head.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like he was yelling.
Speaker 1: Did you barely getting agitated.
Speaker 2: You know, his voice went like one octave higher. Yeah, yeah, Like I don't think the uber driver even would have turned around.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. So the talking head, she goes, this is not the man I fell in love with. He is raising his voice to me and disrespecting God. He is letting his family come in and waiver what he believes. Okay, it's not that. Okay, just say good morning instead of hey, not art.
Speaker 2: This could have all been avoided.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So in the market, as they're walking around, he goes, Okay, now you'll need to behave and she goes, you better stop using that word. So they shop and she finds some things that she likes and the market looks very cool, and she's like, I love to shop, and he says he hates it. But he's bargaining, you know, when they're saying a price and they're going back and forth. The talking head, she says, in the United he says, the price is the price. And I can't believe it with this bargaining. But I like it when he does it. I think it's sexy. So they're talking in a story and because you need to get something for your mom, and he gets the mam a purse. They bargain on the price.
Speaker 2: Now she's like, God told me he only wants me to pay ten dollars for this purse.
Speaker 1: And you should listen because God speaks to her directly. So now the apartment, Maria says, now that they're gone, we can discuss things. Juliette to Asia's mom. So Clement and Maria sit to talk with Juliette, and Maria says, Asia wants to change his eyes, change his face. All of these things are no good. God hates it. Oh, now Marie is bringing God in.
Speaker 2: And what if you all speak to God but God is telling you all something different? How do you decide?
Speaker 1: Why has God being so messy? And tell him his different?
Speaker 2: I know he's gossip. He's telling one person. It's like the valley. He's telling one person and then another person something else.
Speaker 1: She says, God hates it. God says, you keep things in a natural state the way he made it, and Juliette says, well, I think she just wanted his skin to be smooth and better. And Maria says, in Africa, women submit to the husband and if there's an issue of money, she just thinks she has everything and the mom says, no, I don't think just because Asha makes money that she would try to push Maxwell around. I mean, she could have found somebody that really had a lot of money. She is thirty eight, and she could have been married years ago. So I'm talking head. Maria says, I am shocked to hear that Asia is approximately forty. I'm age twenty five up to thirty five is okay, but thirty eight is no. I don't want her to be a problem for my son, and he will obey his mama.
Speaker 2: I loved this so freaking much.
Speaker 1: Maria says to juliet after above age twenty five, thirty is much matured, because after that you cannot marry and you cannot take care of children in that old age. And mom says, oh okay. So Juliette says, so that's too old to get married, and Clement says the woman should be thirty maximum. And then he says menopause is knocking on the door at thirty and Maria says, yes, that is true, menopause. I am very afraid. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I am very afraid. Honestly, if Asia were nicer, I would feel bad for.
Speaker 1: Her, calling her and oldie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's so bitchy and I can't wait for her to find out that her mom spilled the beans on how old she was or did she not know? Did she think the parents knew?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Was Maxwell hiding this on purpose? How old is Maxwell? He's quite a bit younger.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's twenty eight, she's thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten years. I cannot wait for her to find out. This is going to be now they have another reason to hate her. I'm so excited this is and Juliet, you could see her. She's like, they.
Speaker 1: Didn't know, they didn't know. I don't know what we don't know what age Maxwell said she was though.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean she's leary. Yeah, incredible.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go on to Thomas and Paula. So they're bugging.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. If he's so allergic, why isn't he carrying an EpiPen or benadryl around And why did he get over the bottle with the lid open. I'm still not over it. I can't. And again, I see all the listeners that have invisible ill like diseases and allergies and stuff. He is full of crap. And also, if you have Krohne's disease. You're not supposed to eat all that beef, like you're not supposed to eat paleo. So I don't know what he's doing. So, yeah, he's wrong about everything.
Speaker 1: A lot of people wrote to say like, no, you can have like severe reactions, and I get all that, like you can have a severe reaction to smells and things like that, and I get it. I just think that from what she has said, he's around people with perfume all the time and never is bothered. It's only because she did it.
Speaker 2: So and he chose to stand over the bottle and glue it shut with brand open and had no reaction.
Speaker 1: Right, So unclear what his problem is, but continue.
Speaker 2: So she shows some of these tiny little spoons that she can, these miniatures, and she's like, what do the make you think of? And he says a bad investment. They make me remember how warm and cozy a family can be, like cooking in a kitchen together. Sometimes I cry because I'm manifesting so hard and my manifesting comes true. And he says, You're manifesting comes true because I'm paying the bills, And he's like, this was ninety cents so stop pitching, and he says, it all adds up. Look at all these packages you ordered, and there's like piles of Amazon packages that she has ordered.
Speaker 1: Is my house because that's what my house looks like. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's like, we need these things because this is not a rotel room. And we did not laugh good for him, and she says to us like I gave her a credit card. I trusted her, and she's abusing that trust. Okay, she just wants a couch, so she ordered a mini couch because she's gonna manifest it into a regular couch. Who knew couch drama would be so big on this show because Katie and Josh also had couch drama.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's a question. When we saw last week when they were putting things in the closet, they did seem to be in a bedroom.
Speaker 2: They only have that bed, so that's the only place they can lay down, so or sit.
Speaker 1: Is there a bedroom in addition to the bed in the living room?
Speaker 2: I think there is, or it's a cordon off space like a studio apartment. But okay, it's a little bit of a separate space. They have room for a couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand why the bed is not in the bedroom. There's not a couch in the living room.
Speaker 2: Well, because it's multifunctional, so it's stupid. He likes looking out that window, remember, So he lays down to drink his coffee, completely horizontal, drinking his coffee like, that's not going to spill all over you.
Speaker 1: You can get a couch with an automan and get real low. Yeah, that's what I do real. I guess he's not allergic to burning coffee burns. So she wants to manifest a real couch and he's like, fine, let's just keep this mini one and not get a real one.
Speaker 2: That's a compromise. No, that's not a compromise. And then she lies and says that it was on clearance, the mini couch. So she says, look, I don't feel welcome here. It's like he doesn't want to commit to buying furniture, which means it's like he's not committing to our relationship, like I'm going to be here long term. And so she goes to visit their neighbors, Felix and Anderson, who she met because the doorman, there's a doorman in that building. I don't know any apartments in of doorman.
Speaker 1: That's cool, Nancy.
Speaker 2: It's like New York City. So the doorman said, there's another Brazilian who lives here, and so she met them and one of the guys is Brazilian and so she knocks on the door and she's like surprise, even though there's a camera crew in their apartment. And she loves their apartment because it looks like a it looks like a store.
Speaker 1: It's yes, nothing there, Yeah, it looks nice. It looks very staged. Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's like, wow, you have a couch and a table, and I have a bed couch and I have a camping table and we have to sit squatting on yoga blocks and it's horrible. And they say Thomas is a little challenging. So now you have neighbors who are also seeing it that he is the problem.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's a little strange. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says, I'm sorry to vent. It's just I work so hard in Brazil and I'm here, I'm living like I'm homeless. Well, you have an apartment, but you just want to couch. So she's like, I have boss and power and tattoos that remind me of who I am, because I feel so worthless here and I was. She said, I was married before in Brazil, and I dealt with these bad issues and it ended very badly, and I don't want to be treated like that again. So yeah, no more details about that. She says, I love Thomas, but I love myself more and I don't need to beg for things that are so normal to have, yeah, like a couch and I'm living like a refugee in my apartment again. All right, it's not you are being a little dramatic. Yeah, They're both pretty dramatic in their own ways. So another day they are rollerblading, and well, he's rollerblading and pulling her on a skateboard, and she tells him that she really wants furniture, and she wants more closet space because she's still living out of that little hallway coat closet and.
Speaker 1: She's he gave her one tiny bin, yeah.
Speaker 2: On one cube, And she says, I feel like a guest in your life, and I don't like feeling like that, and I want as nice a life as I had in Brazil, because WHI else am I here? If I'm not getting the life I had in Brazil, and he feels like she doesn't appreciate all that he did to bring her here. He paid for the fees, he filled out the paperwork, and he gave her a credit card. And he says, when I visited you in Brazil, you gave me five hangars to put my clothes on. And she said, but you were visiting, you had five shirts here. Now yeah, and you have five shirts I live here now, so it's not the same thing. And he says, your closet is still empty in that coat closet because I think she hasn't unpacked at all because there's no room to put things in. So he goes when it's full, we'll talk and she's like, fine, I'm just going to go back to Brazil. And life in Brazil is easy with no drama. Here, I am fighting for everything and I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Good. Good. She's not gonna go back to herself.
Speaker 2: She's not well.
Speaker 1: We don't know if they get married. That hasn't been spoiled for us. We don't know if they got married.
Speaker 2: No, but I feel like it's probably a yes. It's always a yes, no matter how much you think they're gonna call it off. They always get married.
Speaker 1: If Debbie and Medo get married, everybody get married. Yep, yeah, because the Lord knows. Alrighty, Shaye and Annabel. Okay, Annabel is making Shae a smoothie and she goes, no, it's so good. Have it. She hands it to him and he tastes it, says it's good, and she looks at the camera and says, I put twelve milligrams of ozembic in there, and I'm just gonna put the shot in once a week. He won't know, and she's and he's like, oh man, I gotta I gotta drink this protein smoothie and normal, but have beer or something. She goes, I told you, when you get here, the fun is over. So in the talking did together, he says he's been in an adjustment. She's arrived on my friends or texts and called like, hey, the game's on, and I'm like, I'm watching it here with Annabel and protein smoothie. But babe, babe, I already feel good. I feel like I lost weight. Look babe, look babe. And he's holding up and he's pulling up a shirt and everything. She's like, sit down, No, you haven't he's Almolla, get I'm gonna get batteries for that scale and then I will prove it because he let the batteries die in the scale.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm glad he's feeling better, but she needs to address the litany of doctors and specialists that we have recommended. Uh dermatologists, kidney and liver doctor, dentist. Get his A one C checked. Yeah, heard cardio echo work up. I'm gonna need it all.
Speaker 1: We need it all. And somebody did write and I could have been in reality Gay's Facebook group, but it was one of the It could have been an A Yurcher's. I don't know, don't at me. I can't remember, but it could have been mine. It could have been my Facebook group. But somebody wrote in one of those groups that they had run into him in Kentucky and he lost like seventy pounds.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's.
Speaker 2: To be doing a good job Annabelle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So in the talking head alone, he says, ever since the SPA Day, I think Alison and annabel are getting along better. I don't know. I am kind of worried that my relationship with Alison, my favorite daughter, could suffer. He doesn't say favorite daughter, but she is so Yeah. They get in the car and he goes, well, it's gonna be nice to see Alison. You at sad Yours is nail salon, And you know, I feel bad. She called me yesterday asked me go to lunch. I was busy. I been so busy. So they go to the grocery store to meet up with Alison and Cruz and I can't remember her daughter's same.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is also he can pay for her groceries.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, but it's interesting, like they sort of tried to act like great to see you here, like we ran the car, he said, they're going to see her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was planned.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Annabelle is looking stuff to make chicken adobo and Alice says, oh my gosh, if you have that, please have me over, and her cute little daughter is kissing her, and her little two year old son has his own little cart is going around with cute Alison asked about Nicole, and you know, Nicole says you've been cheating or something, and he goes, well, now you and annabel already talks, so now we don't need to bring this up anymore, right, And I said, why are we doing this in the grocery store in front of the children, talking about granddad being a cheater.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And the daughter is right there kissing her mom on the face. Yeah. And so I got to say tell you something. I think her lips look good.
Speaker 3: Alison's yeah, I do too, Yeah, because I know you said that her dad paid for all the lip filler.
Speaker 1: But I don't think they look bad. They don't look.
Speaker 2: Crazy, no, I know. I think they look fine.
Speaker 1: So Day and Annabelle are like, we got through it, we talked it through. Everything is fine, and Alica goes, well, since she didn't go to lunch with me yesterday, now I'm going to bring up did you ask Nicole to get all her stuff out of your shed? Now? Annabel is holding the little daughter and like rocking her back and forth, and it's so sweet. Annabel goes like what what what stuff? And what shit? He goes, Oh, you know, I got sheds on a property. She I forgot about that, babe. I forgot about that, babe. And Alica goes, you should tell her to get get get it out of there. You're just gonna get rid of it and throw it away, and Annabel goes, I don't know what this is, but I want it out today. I want her stuff out of your shed today. He goes, Okay, babe, I'll send her a text. I don't know if she gonna take babe, and Alisa goes, you need to send her a text and you need to mean it or she just walks all over you. They're talking head. Alison says, my dad made a promise to me that our relationship would remain the priority, but now I have to see I'm at the grocery store, so yeah, I'm really enjoying poking at them. And I like Annabelle a lot.
Speaker 2: Just snake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's I like Annabell a lot so far, but I feel like he's not being truthful and she's not asking the right questions. Stuff needs to be said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing this because this is fun.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Secondary you might like Annabelle, but really it's because you're pissed off that your dead is ignoring you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She can't wait to get home and call the other sister and be like, guess what I did.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: She goes, oh god, Well, you know how Nicole is. She'll say she got no way to get it. She got no truck, and Alison goes, I don't know what the deal is. I don't know why you protect her for no reason. He goes, because I got to run into her sometimes and I want to stay cordial. And also, you have a child together. Are we forgetting? He's got like, I.
Speaker 2: Get yes, Wait, what the kid's like five? Shae has a five year old.
Speaker 1: While he was dating Annabelle, he married and divorced Nicole and they had a kid in eighteen months. They had a kid, so he's got like a five year old. Her name was like Maddie, Yes, you forgot, we've seen that child. No, we've only seen drunk Nicole.
Speaker 2: While he was with annabel.
Speaker 1: Yes, he married and divorced Nicole and they had a child. They were only married for like a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but does annabel know that, yes, and that this was the cheating and she moved They moved on, but it wasn't cheating. He married the other woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he said. Nicole was his most recent ex wife and they had like a five year old. And then when you do the math, they've been together seven years, so somewhere in the middle there. When he first started dating annabel he accidentally Oopsie married Nicole and got her married and divorced her at the lake.
Speaker 2: I'm sure when he's on the screen, I am so distracted by his instillation of ailments and like trying to look at what I would fix first, that I think I'm not paying attention to what he's saying because I can't believe I missed this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a kid, have a kid. Wow, So Annabel says, regarding anicle, you still love her, and he goes, no, bibe, no bibe, no scared of her, babe, So if a talking head. Annabel goes, I don't know why she didn't come and get her stuff, but I wanted out today, And I feel annoyed that. Alison says Shaye has a soft spot for Nicole. It's no, I mean you know. So now they go out to the car. Annabel is over there buckling the kids in my grandma.
Speaker 2: I know coming is It's cute.
Speaker 1: It's cute. It's I like how the kids like her so much. Yeah, and Shay says to Alison, why you got to bring that up in front of her. That's gonna make it hard on me, and she goes, well, she needs to know these things, and you're just trying to avoid it, so I'm just moving it along. He's like, damn.
Speaker 2: So also, you didn't have lunch with me yesterday.
Speaker 1: And I needed my lunch paid for and I had to go hungry. So on the way home, Annabelle says, I want to see what is in shed, Nicole. So they look and it's just like some ugly leather furniture. And annabel goes call her, tell her she has to get the stuff, and she says, I'm willing to move on, but all of her stuff needs to be gone. So he goes off, you know, to call her quietly, and you hear him go, okay, you need to come get uh, Okay, I'll take care of it. Okay, I'll take care of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Annabelle says, we almost broke up because of his ex Nicole, and I have suspected something is going on, and I don't know if I can continue if I keep finding out all these lies, like what else? Right? So he goes to Annabelle and Nicole is standing there too, right, he says, Alix is Alison sitting there too? Sorry I didn't to say Alison.
Speaker 2: No, she's not okay.
Speaker 1: So he goes, I just told her I'll post pictures of the stuff on the internet and sell it for her. And then I just I almost send her the money, and annabel goes, no, if she can't come and get it, throw it in the dump like because now he's like, now I'm gonna pull each piece of furniture out and photograph it and put it on Facebook marketplace for meet the people, sell it. Send her. I mean, what, no, no.
Speaker 2: Unless he's not paying her child support, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the deal is with her. I think she also has got so much shit on him that every time he goes, hey, can he come, she goes, oh, would you like me to tell your fiance about what he did sell myself on Facebook marketplace. He's like okay, bye.
Speaker 2: He so honestly, she that's the way to get murdered is constantly blackmailing someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the dad, uh, Annabelle says, I'm gonna talk to Alison to get the truth. He's a bitch. He keeps sicking, and I'm done. So annabel goes over to Alison's and I said, Alice's place, sing it's a good powerwash. It's sure yeah, and Alison says to Annabel, look, y'all have been engaged for four years, but he's also been hanging out with Nicole and she goes on the boat sometimes and they text sometimes, and she comes to the bar with us sometimes, and Annabel says, well. He says his friends are there, and Alison goes, yeah, but Nichole is also there, and she turns the camera around. He turns the camera around so you can't see it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Also, why are you always getting drunk with your dad?
Speaker 1: It's Alison good a life, good life, So I'm talking to her. Alison goes, as much as I hate that Annabel has taken my dad from me, I do like her and she deserves the truth. My dad came back four years ago engage from the Philippines and has been living a double life, engaged to the Philippines but living single in America. Okay, and Allison says regarding Nicole. She goes, I haven't seen him hold hands or anything, but I have heard him talk about her body or smack her on the butt or tiller. He loves her. And Annabel goes, you heard him saying that to her. I love you and Alison goes, yeah, I've heard him say I love you and I will always love you to her, and in the talking Head Annabel says, he stabbed my back. I love him, but he's a liar. So she's gonna again threaten to leave and she won't do it. Okay, let's finish up with Katie and Josh hot mess express poo poo party of.
Speaker 2: Two, well, party of three, party of eight if we're counting all the dudes that she has made out with at this party.
Speaker 1: I also, you know, things that give me the it are teeth, and Kimberly sent me a close up of this guy's teeth. Not appreciated, girl, not appreciated.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't believe you hadn't noticed it.
Speaker 1: Because I watched it on my computer. I didn't have a big enough screen.
Speaker 2: He got it fixed, though, it's fit, definitely fixed. It's just in one of the photos of him and Katie spending time together.
Speaker 1: Maybe okay. Also just came to me. It was definitely in Little mis Recaps Facebook group that I can give credit to because I can fully remember that somebody wrote that they are in a running club with this guy Ryan. Yes, they're in a running club with him, and then did you or I write under it and say what's wrong with the tooth?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't write that.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was me. It was me, it was yeah, Yeah, find out what's wrong at this tooth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want to know from him what Katie's breath smells like, because it can't be good. But she's constantly breathing on people right up in their nose and making out and shoving their tongue her tongue all over and she's constantly wasted. So I just can't imagine it is. It's a nice experience.
Speaker 1: It definitely smells like a dark beer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they're still at this party and he is she's wasted, and no, she's half wasted. And they're outside, the three of them, and Josh says, are you ready to be married? And she says unsure. She says I don't okay, So the subtitles said I don't know or I don't think so, but the it sounded like she was saying I think so. So the subtitles are really bad on the screener and I should have gone on my.
Speaker 1: Dr Yeah, her there.
Speaker 2: Regardless of whether she said she was or wasn't sure. She's not sure, so it doesn't matter what she said. So she said, I feel like I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're the problem. It's you and your alcoholism. So Josh said, you both made this problem together, you and Ryan. And he tells Ryan, I don't understand your behavior. Again, don't blame Ryan. Ryan is not in a relationship, right, it was kind of shady what he did, But like, blame her. She's the one that's in the relationship.
Speaker 1: That's your girlfriend, not Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yes, so he says, I I thought everything was friendly and then it just went downhill at that party, and then I was collateral damage from your behavior. And Ryan says, yeah, Katie and I did some things that were inappropriate. But she's hard to say no to. You know, those bozo the clown red lips and sticky tongue coming at you. It's hard to say to know.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you're drunking a party and a girl is trying to kiss you, then you're gonna kiss that girl. I mean, honestly, I guess that's how Yeah. I mean Ryan doesn't have any self control, is what he's saying. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, she has that upper body strength, so she can like force your hands away as you're trying to push her away, so she's not assaulting you.
Speaker 1: She's also a runner, so she could chase you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh says to Ryan, I can't help but judge someone who would do that knowing our relationship. And Ryan says, I made a mistake and I apologize, and Josh says, I'm glad to hear he apologized, because but like, how many times have I heard an apology in this situation? I've been apologized from her from all these dudes. People strangers walk up to me and say, I'm sorry I made up with your girlfriend, And he's like.
Speaker 1: Do I know you?
Speaker 2: So he tells Ryan that in other languages, like people just come up to me in other languages and like I don't understand. I pull out a translator app and they're like, I'm sorry I made out with your beyance. This curly haired guy in leggings spoke to me an Egyptian and said, I'm sorry I made out with your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: He didn't make out with her or with her.
Speaker 2: So he tells Ryan, You've apologized, but it's happened more times, So you apologize to me right after that party and then it went on to happen again. So why should I take this apology seriously? And Ryan says, Katie and I have decided that we're just friends. I would hope, so.
Speaker 1: She would hope. So she's supposed to marry somebody else in like what sixty days or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Josh says, I don't want to control you, Katie, but you keep making these decisions and I don't know what to do. So Josh tells Ryan, you know, I'm basically not interested into friendship with you, but we can just this in the past. Thank you for apologizing, but like, we're not going to be brows or anything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, Ryan doesn't even live there, so that's fine. So Katie jokes to Josh like it's an appropriate time. So can I just make out with everyone?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: So cute? Aren't so cute? Aren't I cute? For my behavior? Can I just keep making jokes out of it? And she's just been drinking this whole conversation too, so she again. They go inside and she's like, can I kiss everyone I'm and he's like, no, God, it's not funny. Can I get it? I'm going to get an espresso martini and he's like, can you have a water first, So he's having to police her like she's a child and toddler and who hasn't learned body space and like personal bubbles. So Katie starts to lean on guys like she does, like she's kind of crawling all over them, and then on Ryan, who they just had this conversation about crawling all over him. And he's like, Katie, stop, be in good mode. You're being crazy mode. And she's like, I'm in crazy mode. And he's like trying to push her away because he just had this conversation. And Josh is watching this and he's like, I thought we were past this, but we're not. And Katie keeps trying to kiss Ryan. He is pushing her face away and she is not taking no for an answer.
Speaker 1: She's like, I want to kiss you, want to make out.
Speaker 2: He is right there and a camera crew right there, and I don't I don't think Ryan felt like he was being assaulted. But if the roles were reversed this, yes, if this was a man acting like this with the pitch the pitchforks would be out. So this is gross behavior, regardless of their genders. So Josh is like, I'm done, and he walks outside. He should go home, go pack your things.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 2: I have no self respect for.
Speaker 1: You Anymore's pretty So he's pretty good, you.
Speaker 2: Know, great. So I mean it's fine. There's still some problem, but like it's still fine.
Speaker 1: It's not go back, there's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Go back. So she's like slurring to Ryan, I'm sorry, I get close to people's faces. I didn't mean it in a close faced way. And so Mark, who was the friend who Katie also has had relations with and has kind of wanted to keep hooking up with, goes outside to check on Josh, and he says, how are you feeling? And he's like, well, I'm disappointed. It's super fucked up how she's behaving. And he says, I'm trying to be patient. And I think that underneath all the silliness, she is the person I think she is. So I just keep reminding myself of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we haven't seen it. We haven't seen you guys nice to each other. We haven't seen any silliness between you.
Speaker 2: No, she was acting like a bitch the other day, just sober about just furniture.
Speaker 1: About calling you stupid because you wanted a couch, yeah, or a chair.
Speaker 2: So Mark says, I would be furious. I would yank her out of the bar and say we're going home. And Josh says, I guess I'm looking for reasons to excuse her behavior because if not, what why did I move my whole life here? So I gave up my whole life to be here. So I'm making excuses for why her behavior is okay because otherwise I've made a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Mark says, it's okay to feel mad like and would feel mad, and everyone in America is losing respect for you the more you don't get mad about this. So Josh says, I'm just trying to figure out what is OCD and what is her being dramatic because they look similar. None of it is OCD.
Speaker 1: It's something else.
Speaker 2: It's something else, and it rhymes with malcoholism, so and other undiagnosed mental health issues. So she says, Mark says, I worry about you. I know she's my friend, but I like you, and I worry about you. You deserve to be respected as a person and as her fiance. And you have to put your foot down because you're being a doormat and Mark says, I cannot comprehend how Josh is reacting to this. I think he's scared of the reaction if you were to get angry, but like he has to get angry. This is ridiculous. So Josh says, she's so good at winning people's hearts despite what she does, and Mark says, yeah, she is charming. Footage not found.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, we haven't seen it, but maybe one day we will. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you keep rolling over, she'll just keep doing it because it's acceptable. And what if she's you get married and she's still doing this in a year and you're married. So Josh says, I don't know if it's timidus or Britishness, but I need to get over it. And Mark says, you need to do it now before you get married. And Katie needs tough love. Josh needs to be a manly man and not let Katie walk all over him. So they go inside. Katie starts to try to make out with Mark and he is literally pushing her face away with his hand and she is trying to tongue kiss his hand.
Speaker 1: It's this has gone on an hour longer than it should. He should have pulled her out of there and said we're going home.
Speaker 2: This is unbelievable. Also, even if you don't care that you're being humiliated, she's humiliating her self.
Speaker 1: Yes, and all her friends don't want to see her coming when she's had drunks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So you are letting her now, not saying she's not responsible for her own behavior, but like pull her out of there so she doesn't embarrass herself further on national TV and in front of all her friends. You know, let alone that you're being humiliated, So she's Mark keeps saying, you have a fiance. Stop trying to kiss me, you have a fiance, like putting her his hand on her face to get her away from him, and Mark says, I think she's too drunk and you need to get her out of here, Josh, like now, And Katie keeps trying to make out and Josh is looking at her like giving her a look like he thinks that's going to do it, and she's like, what am I doing wrong? And Josh says, I think you're fucked, and which again he should have said, I think you're a fucking asshole, like done, Like he needs to yell at her or something, and he says, let's go home, babe, like, don't call her babe, Like you're again. Maybe now it's not the right time and you need to wait till she's sober to have this conversation. Right, But she's gonna keep doing this. You're not being stern enough and she keeps trying to kiss Mark and Josh says to us, I've just got to really make sure that she's ready to get married.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: What do you have that she's ready to get married? I mean, everything points to know.
Speaker 2: Is he on the run from like the mob or something in England? Is there a reason he needs to stay here so badly? Likes he a rifter? Is he like a scam artist? Is he like I do not understand how any person with self respect could be okay with this, Although we've seen that lady with the big boobs on. This is Polly, and I've never seen someone with less self esteem than that.
Speaker 1: But Josh is Oh to Mina, I was like, who to Mina? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Josh is a close second, because I've lost all respect for him and he's defending her all over social media.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep. I mean there are no consequences to her actions, Like that's the bottom of mine. There's no consequence to her actions. She's never losing anything because of it. Her friends still want to hang out with her, she's her fiances moved here for her, paid for everything. There's no consequences to her actions, so we'll just keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she doesn't want to change. She likes the lifestyle she's living. Yes, and I don't know how much she actually likes him even so.
Speaker 1: I think she's like, I didn't know he's actually going to come here.
Speaker 2: She said, I didn't even want to do the K one. You're the one who wanted to do the K one. I would leave if I came to another country and someone said I didn't even want you here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, So having such a hard time living with another person grows gross.
Speaker 2: I don't even let Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to chair guide.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, your back hurts.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: I hate her and I hate him, and I I'm mad.
Speaker 1: To tell you. I have to tell you that the funniest picture I have a screenshot. I wonder if I'll be able to pull it up. It is of our friend reality Rocks doing the two doing the two of them together, and it is the funniest. I sent it to Matt the other day just because I could not take it. Let me see, let me just save these pictures. Add a photo library, add a photo library. Okay, so let me pull it up. I screenshot. Isn't it too Matt? And I was like, this is too much? He goes, she's the best. She's so damn funny. Okay, let's see, I'll pull it up. Okay, here's red lipstick. Here's one. Here's one at the stage. There's one. Look at her invitation of Josh, whom just smiling looking at her like she's hilarious.
Speaker 2: You're so funny, babe, when you make out with other people right in front of me.
Speaker 1: It is so funny. Okay, let me remove that one and let me add another one, because there's the second one. Scared. Oh, here's the other one.
Speaker 2: I need the puppets to do her.
Speaker 1: Oh they have to be doing her. Yeah, the puppets. And then ah, okay, here it is at a stage. Okay, I lost you, but they're okay. You see it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at her, look at him, look at her invitation of him. That is what somebody who are like, Ah, she's so funny.
Speaker 2: She's so funny. Isn't she charming? My fiance, my wild and free spirited fiance.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the red lips.
Speaker 2: She needs to lay off the red lips too.
Speaker 1: Do we have anything for Kimberly's corner? Do we have time for Kimberly's corner? Do you need to take care of a personal matter instead of doing Kimberly's Corner?
Speaker 2: No, I can do it. I'm fine because I have a very short Kimberly's Corner.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, love it.
Speaker 2: I have Diaries and this one was called I'm at a breaking Point. And first we have Olga and Steven Steve. Then they are early couple, so a lot of people might now remember them. But go back to Russia. I go back, I go Russia. I know, I know. But Olga is lovely and Stephen was a douchebag and then became much better. On an earlier season of Diaries, he really tried to step up.
Speaker 1: Beautiful people.
Speaker 2: Beautiful they are. He's gorgeous, she's gorgeous. They are just way too young to have a kid, and and they had another kid, and now they are separating and divorcing.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'd two kids.
Speaker 2: They had a daughter in New York and they were already having marital troubles and.
Speaker 1: A baby.
Speaker 2: Another baby. Yeah, And so they're divorcing now and he's moved into a new apartment. She's thrilled that he's moved out and she has her own place now. So she says she's grown up a lot now and has found her voice and is speaking up when she isn't happy, whereas before she just won't say anything. And she goes to the city to see her friend Natalie, and I was terrified. But it's a different Natalie. Oh, thank god, but I hear I get I have PTSD from the name Natalie now. And this Natalie takes them to a rage room where you break stuff and they have a good time, and she, yeah, she's scared, but she's open to start dating. So she goes on a date with a guy she met on a dating app, a lawyer from Manhattan, because they live in New York. And I was like, no, I do not trust this lawyer from Manhattan. I bet he's a player, and he looks like a player. They walk around a Christmas market she has prepared a bunch of hard questions, like how long he's been single, does he want children? And he's in, what I'm looking for is someone responsible because my ex is Stephen and emotionally available and kind. And he's like, I wasn't expecting all these hard questions on a first date. But it's okay. She's really pretty and she seems nice. So then they go sit on Santa's lap and it was a cute first date then, but I don't think he really likes her. Then Steven brings their son, Alex, who's very cute and very precocious and seems like a lot like Daniel Tiffany's son. Oh, it's just like older, wiser than his age. And he's had a hard time with them separating, but he feels better now that Stephen has an apartment close by and he's going to be spending time there. He has his own bedroom there, and he's like, are you going to get am I going to get a new step mom? And Steven starts laughing and says, I'm not even thinking about that yet, but I promise, like, I'll get your approval first, and Alex says, I want to be on a walkie talkie when you're on your date, and Steven's like, so you can approve, and he goes, no, so I can give you pointers during your day. So it's very cute, Okay.
Speaker 1: Caesar, Caesar the nail tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cannot believe it's only been six years since we first met Caesar and since he was ghosted by Maria, who we all thought was not a real person, and then she turned out to be a real person.
Speaker 1: Sued out to be a real person, but she didn't like him.
Speaker 2: No, he's fifty three now, Caesar still looks very young. He looks good. He could date Marissa's mom, so he he I don't know what that means because he's still twenty years younger than her, but he looks so, he looks great. So he met a woman Victoria online. He is flying to Arizona to meet her in person. She's Mexican. He calls her his Latina heat. I don't really like that she's forty, which I felt like was at least more age appropriate than I feel like he was dating before. Yeah, so I'm actually okay with that. She's a single mom and we see all the stuff with Maria. He oh and then Alona. Remember he went on the Single Life to Ukraine and he met Alona because he hired a matchmaker and she decided. The war broke out and she decided she would rather stay in Ukraine and support her country than come to America to be with Caesar. That's that has to her.
Speaker 1: That somewhat rings a bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, bless, I'm choosing war over your Sorry. So he and Victoria have only been messaging for two weeks and she asked him to come fly to Arizona to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family.
Speaker 1: Weird, okay, weird.
Speaker 2: He thought that was weird too, but he's going with it.
Speaker 1: Is he's still an ail tech. He's still an al teck. Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So she picks him up at the airport. He's happy that that she looked like she did online even though they had like facetimed, and they go to dinner. She shows him her nails because he does nails for a living, and they're laughing at having a good time. The next day, he's going to Thanksgiving and he is wearing a Christmas sweater that lights up. For some reason, he thinks it will impress the family.
Speaker 1: No, not sure why.
Speaker 2: No, but he shows up at the house and there's a Christmas wreath on the door, so I thought that was a really good sign.
Speaker 1: Is it cold in Arizona in December.
Speaker 2: He's always sweating, sweating, so they probably if the a see on. So but she opens the door. She really likes the sweater. There's fifteen people at this Thanksgiving okay, And they all sit along this one side of a long table while he sits on the other side, and they grill him. Oh my god, and they're like, how old are you? And he says, I in twenty in dog years, I'm twenty five, but actually I'm fifty three.
Speaker 1: That's not funny or is that true now?
Speaker 2: And then one of them goes, where's your other earring? And he says, I only wear one. They laugh, and then they say where do you see this going? And he says, well, I plan to treat her like a best friend and I'm looking for someone I can share the good times and the bad times with. And they liked that answer, and then they love his sweater and they have a live laugh, love, sing dance sign. So okay, nice, yeah, so it good times. The next day they go to a light festival. He in Victoria. He brings her flowers. They're getting along, but then if she reveals she wants to get married, and she wants to only date if it's with intention and it's going to lead to marriage, and if they date long distance, she wants a plan of where it's going. And he says he's not sure about marriage, but he could be down for a long time partnership. And she does not like this, and it gets really awkward, and she says, well, I think if you're an adult, you should know if you're going to marry the person within a few months.
Speaker 1: Okay, Victoria.
Speaker 2: He's like, wow, this is moving very fast. And he's like, I'm not opposed to marriage, but I would rather go slow. And I was like, you're fifty three.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, I think he's probably too set in his ways. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And she says she's a control freak, but she needs a plan, but she needs to work on loosening up a little. So the next day it's super awkward. She's taken him to the airport and then he says, look, I get about what we talked about. I know what you're looking for, and I get it, and I really want you to come and visit me in North Carolina and she's like really to like seriously, and he's like yes, So they feel like they're moving in the same direction. And then he gives her a kiss on the cheek. That's it, Wow, no kiss, just a kiss now, kiss on the.
Speaker 1: Cheek, Kiss on the cheek definitely says marriage any day, exactly, any day now, yep, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Our last couple is Anna and Marcel who oh may remember, oh god, okay, the bee keepers. And he is from Turkey. He speaks almost no English still still, and he is forty four, she's forty four. People thought he was slow. There were a lot of people who speak Turkish that were writing and saying his language was very underdeveloped. And yeah, I remember looking at Reddit on the time being like, is he just like it seems like he's dumb or actually like has a disability, and yes, being hidden, it's being hidden by this language difference because she doesn't know how he's speaking and she thinks it's just a language barrier, but that actually he was not understanding things. And people wrote in and were like, yeah, the language he uses is like a second grader, like it's very strange. Oh my god, who knows. So they're preparing this well, she is doing all the hard work. They have this beauty in the Beast Honey shop because they sell honey and their beekeepers, but they also sell candles and gelato and like baked goods like baklava and Yeah, so he has built some stuff for the shop, like the shelves and stuff, but he hasn't finished, and she's annoyed. They met eight years ago through beekeepers group. She looks so much better now than she did then. She has had a real glow up. She has a cute little bob that's very flattering on her personally. I think she looks better without the moles, but if you want to keep them, she had a lot of them. But I think she looks great. She's lost a lot of weight. Her skin looks really good. So they used to surrogate in Ukraine because he wanted children and she could not have any more children. And they had a child in Ukraine right as the war was breaking out, right, so I.
Speaker 1: Had to figure out a way to get the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yet the baby from Ukraine, and they named the baby Gok, which sounds like she's saying goat con But it's go con.
Speaker 1: Con and.
Speaker 2: I feel like that child is gonna be made fun of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, grow yeah, yeah, they better give him the nickname real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she was sick of sharing a bed with go con At when he was three years old. He had been sleeping with them the whole time, and she was horny for Murcell, and so she, even though Marcell knows how to build things, took it upon herself to build him a bed in his kid's bedroom so that she could get laid by her husband. But they still aren't having sex. Anna tells her friend that Marcell isn't helping out at the shop, and he's also not helping out at home. And she's a full time mom. She has three other kids and she has to make dinner and do all that stuff and he does barely anything. And now Marcell has started sleep thing in go Khan's room with him.
Speaker 1: This man does not want to be around you, right.
Speaker 2: He has laid out a comforter on the floor next to the kid's bed and is sleeping there. And he claims this because go Kan does not want to sleep alone, but she thinks he just doesn't want to be intimate with her. Yeah, and so she tells her friend that she needs intimacy. She feels like she's his roommate or his mom, and she wonders if he's cheating, and the friend suggests therapy, but he doesn't like to talk about his feelings and Turkish men need to feel macho, and I was laughing because Marcella is like the opposite of macho, like Sarper would eat him for Turkish breakfast. Yes, so she tells, But she tells Mrsa as we say in Turkey, real men get stung by bee and their penis grows bigger.
Speaker 1: Sleep with wife, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: She tells Mrcella well that she needs help finishing stuff at the shop. She's not happy with what's been going on in their marriage. He won't have sex with her, and he says, stop this talking, stop this, I don't like this. And I remembered this from last time. He would walk off if she was trying to film them when they were when and she would bring up sex because he won't talk about it on camera, And so then they're in their talking head and she he says, I won't do this, and she's like, okay, he had told me if I brought up sex that he wouldn't film, so I'm not supposed to talk about that. She tells him that they need therapy and he agrees to go, and she says, you need to be honest and you're gonna have to talk about sex to the therapist.
Speaker 1: Then okay, but we know in real time, she posted a lot of shit about him being a cheater with like online sex workers, and then she later found out that it was just like online online chaten. It was online chaten and that he never met with anybody in person, although I don't think that's true, and uh.
Speaker 2: She was scammed. She said he was scammed because it was like fake it was catfishing or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he was still he was still fishing. He was still fishing.
Speaker 2: And then I think she said he knew that it was catfishing and that he was playing along to like whatever or something. And I was like, there's no way Marcel figured that out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but no, no, And then she said after she posted all their business out to the internet, then she said she forgiven him, which is the thing. It's the same thing you and I talk about all the time. If your girlfriend tells you all this terrible stuff about a boyfriend and she dumps him and then gets back together with them. Well, now you know all these horrible things. Yes, so now we know all the horrible things about Marcel.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So I'm so you really should have impulse posted your business on social media and she forgave him like within then a week. So I felt like.
Speaker 1: It was two days.
Speaker 2: It was like two days. So we had whiplash. We just like, Okay, now we're not supposed to be mad at him. We know we're still mad at him. So next time on Diaries, Courtney and Philip are planning their wedding.
Speaker 1: Yay.
Speaker 2: They're disagreeing on everything. She wants to celebrate in Florida with her friends and family. He wants a destination wedding at Turks and Caicos. She wants alcohol at the wedding. He wants a dry wedding, and she says, so I can have them with my friends, and he says, I just don't want you to embarrass yourself.
Speaker 1: Wow, Josh can use a little of that with Katie, you know what I'm saying. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Tyrae is exercising and he's had weight loss surgery and he is getting hair transplant surgery. So he is going to the doctor and he gets to pick out his hairline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so very excited for him. He's kind now.
Speaker 2: And then Kenny and Armando and Hannah. Kenny and Hannah are dancing to TikTok videos as they wait for Armando to have his visa interview because remember he had tuberculosis or something and crazy yeah yeah, and so he is nervous and so we don't know if he gets approved.
Speaker 1: He definitely gets approved.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he gets approved. And they're just adorable.
Speaker 1: Ah okay, Well that's it, everybody. Wow, Wow, we did it. We did it in one hundred two hours. Wow. I know. My friends that are here were asking me at lunch, like, you know, if you have an episode that's x amount of time, how many minutes of ADS are in it. I'm like, I don't know, and he goes, so if it's like an hour and a half episodes at twenty minutes, his as ago, Oh no, so that's the angry question. So I don't know. It's like, wow, what a deep question I never thought about. So yeah, because I was trying to explain to him about host roid ads versus programmatic ads, and they were fascinated, fascinating with the holes. Yeah. I was like, thank you for being interested in my job. Nobody ever is no, I don't care. Nobody ever asked me any question what the show is called. Yes, that's interesting. They go, we watched some of your videos, like you're funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, ah, you have known me since I was eighteen, so.
Speaker 1: This is like my very best friend of college. We met like first day freshman year, like moved into the dorm. It's my friend Emily, and I never met a Yankee before. That's it's crazy Allentown, Pennsylvania. I was like, whoa saw My parents won't believe this girl's accent. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's hilarious. Also, is are we allowed to say yankee? I just saw a post on Reddit that yankee is apparently offensive, and I was I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, Emily would not be offended because she knows that she was a Yankee, but now she's lived in like Mississippi in the South for a long time, so now she doesn't consider herself Yankee anymore.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, it's offensive.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I mean, come on, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it's offensive.
Speaker 1: What can you say? Nothing? Yeah, okay, apologies to the Yankees out there.
Speaker 2: I guess no one is getting offended by it. I guarantee you that we've said so many worse things. I have said so many worse things.
Speaker 1: Kimberly. Is Taylor Swift getting married July third at Mason's Square Garden.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I lot my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, and I'm pretty pissed about it, to be honest, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that would be very weird that she would want to get married. Even if they made it the most gorgeous, flower filled thing and you couldn't see like the hot dog vendors, and you know what I mean, Even if they covered every single bit of grossness and carpeted the whole thing and made it beautiful, that still seems weird that she would do that.
Speaker 2: It does seem weird because she's more like a background backyard wedding person, that's right, yes, but maybe for security reasons weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know, well, it will say, We'll say. I just thought I would ask you. I thought you would know inside scoop.
Speaker 2: Now I haven't really been paying attention, but okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want that for her. Everybody make sure you're following following us on social media. As always, we always ask it's at date dateline. That's Instagram and at a date a date with K and K on YouTube. I am at Pink Shade Pod and Pink Shade Monkies on YouTube. Oh my gosh, my brain just froze and there was a problem. I'm all right, I'm okay. I was trying to say YouTube and my mind went.
Speaker 2: I know if this stream yard has been glitchy, but I think that's Mary Payne's brain. That's that white spot.
Speaker 1: That's that white spot coming back.
Speaker 2: Never read that.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody, love you mean it, Bye bye, thank you,