Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on Day clok parental discussion as advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess what do you call two octopuses that look the same? I usually call them OCTOPI mmm, I call them identical.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm nice. M that's cute and like super gay?
Speaker 2: What what huh?
Speaker 3: You said? Hey, I'm already done.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Welcome to Dad's on Daquo.
Speaker 3: I thought you had another joke. Hey, Like when you usually tell a joke, you're like, hey, and then you tell a joke, so I was. I was, yeah, but okay, we can go. What episode are we at?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He did say he was gonna save for a little later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but then he came right and he said, hey, like he leads into a joke. Hey, different yourself. Episode one Mario Lemieux, I'm known.
Speaker 2: Of Dome of Stone. Oh, how you guys doing? You know?
Speaker 3: I was watching some Penzel Washington before this, so I'm good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was reading an excerpt an excerpt from Benjamin Franklin. Uh yeah yeah, lightning light.
Speaker 2: And mentally abusing my kids. According to my daughter. Anyway, that's probably more appropriate for this podcast.
Speaker 4: That checks out. That really puts the Teabax arms into perspective. Yeah, shout out to the episodes.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, it's been a it's been a fun day at the Rosenberg household, I can tell you that much. Oh man, how have your have your week's been?
Speaker 3: Mine was okay, it was pretty simple. Uh not not. It wasn't in writing in stone, but I was looking forward a little bit to go into the range today. But you were busy, uh, with your household. So I was like, I'm good with that. So I just hang out here. I'm hoping. I'm hoping that my smoker isn't done. I thought yesterday, I'm like, I just probably clean it before I use it again. Today I was like, nah, I'm good. So I was cooking chicken leg quarters and I had the foil down no, and it was literally like it probably had a half hour maybe forty minutes to go. Everything's buzzing great. And I look over and then I look at Summer. We're all on the patio and she's like, is this supposed to have that much smoke? And I'm like, yeah, I don't think it's supposed to be coming out of the box where the pelots are at.
Speaker 2: Open the lid.
Speaker 4: It's all white and sick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, So I had to and it was only like that for thirty seconds. So I shut everything off and it was still for a while coming out of the box. I just opened the box and opened the lid and you know, took the food off, and then I threw it in the oven to finish it.
Speaker 2: But I still taste good.
Speaker 3: No, it was great. It was great. Oven really just crisped the outside because when I pulled it off, they were like one one seventy, So I mean they were still like you could have eaten them, but they wouldn't have I like them at like that one ninety range. Yeah, so I threw them back in the oven and let them cook a little longer.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but the firebox itself stunk a little bit, so I'm hoping that. I'm hoping she didn't take a die.
Speaker 4: No, you're fine. I've done that. I've done that a handful of times myself, have you Yeah, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You'll be good.
Speaker 4: Usually the temperature gauge is like to smoke filled with like the residue that's on it. Yeah, so I can't read the temperature this properly and then the augur just keeps spinning and it just fills.
Speaker 3: That's what was happening, and because it was overfilled in Yeah, another note, I didn't get to say that because I'll get to that part of the story. We're actually gonna buy chickens. I have succumbed to the shi. Yeah, no, not the trend Summer has asked me for the last probably seven years. Every year this time around this time, she's like, let's get chicks. No, we're not doing it.
Speaker 4: And then you're going to swing.
Speaker 3: Huh yes, Christ, So he was like what, I didn't hear what you said.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna swing.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like no, I was like, you're gonna swing.
Speaker 3: I thought you was sing. I was like what Jesus Christ. Yeah. So uh but we got all this stuff. Well, we ordered the coop and the run and so that'll be here over the next week. But last night we got a starter kit at cal Ranch and they had they had a bunch of broilers, which are meat birds. So we don't want those. We want the ones that lay eggs because if we're going to have them, we might as well make use of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And We're only gonna question in this economy with the price of eggs because.
Speaker 3: Of our where we're at in the city. The rule is you can have one per thousand square feet of land of land that you're on, and we're on sixty six, so we could have up to six. So we're we're still torn on We're gonna at.
Speaker 4: Least I didn't know they had the restrictions.
Speaker 2: Like same thing either, you only allowed one.
Speaker 3: God, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: The doodle shut the fuck up. My neighbor has five roosters next door and they call them doll.
Speaker 3: It's weird, but but it well, it's it's funny how the ordnance works because there is two streets over from me. Is is a different different of housing, right, and then yes, it's like a farming zone. So there is a rooster literally two blocks away. It's not bad.
Speaker 2: But but if it.
Speaker 3: Was next door to me, I'd be fucking living.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad as you think it is. It's different when there's like.
Speaker 4: There used to.
Speaker 3: Be a mocking bird that lived outside of our grandparents house in the front yard, and I it would piss me off because it wouldn't stop. It wouldn't stop.
Speaker 2: That's when you missed, you can't. You got to shoot them motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: I didn't have them. I guess I had the means.
Speaker 4: We shot your birds.
Speaker 3: I'm busy shooting this tin man alone. So we were gonna get them. We got the stuff because we want to get everything ready, and then we told the guy cal Raan. She like, yeah, we'll come back tomorrow because they had these ones that are chocolate Orpington's and those are egg layers, and so he was like, yeah, they probably won't be here tomorrow. And he said it really like convicted. And I said like, do you know for a fact, and he was like, well, I'm pretty sure. He goes like these birds just aren't lasting. And I was like, oh, there's like thirty back there. You close in two hours, and if we just come at nine o'clock when you open. We got there at nine to fifteen this morning. Not a single one left, damn. So it was like, I feel like he had insider information. He just wouldn't say it, like they're not They're literally not gonna be here. I'm like, just fucking say it, man, Just say.
Speaker 2: He probably took him home for himself.
Speaker 3: Right, He's probably like, fuck those guys, thinking they're gonna get bursts.
Speaker 4: Like the right you guys leave, they opened the door and they all come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what happened. He fucking runs him out in the train right after you guys left. He's like, all right, kids, come on whatever.
Speaker 3: So we got we but they get delivered Tuesdays Wednesdays to the places around here, and so we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have you said you tried tractor Supply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tractor Supply didn't have any there out and then bag pill Feed that place they they get theirs in on Tuesday's cow Ranch. I think they all come in on Tuesdays.
Speaker 4: So how much are they each?
Speaker 3: It depends on what bird you're getting. Like the ones that we are mainly looking at are three to five dollars a bird, and some of them run up to seven or eight. Of the ones we were looked at, so they're not bad. So but yeah, if you can make it worth it and have enough, you know, if you get the egg layers and they are laying almost.
Speaker 4: One a day, but they are, make it okay.
Speaker 3: But to make it worth it, you would really need you know, twelve, Yeah, you don't want to be a little bit more land where you could have more.
Speaker 2: And you have to you have to kind of use some of your food scraps too, because the feed itself gets pretty expensive because then you're basically just paying, you know, for the eggs themselves anyway. So but I will say that they are there is a noticeable difference between thing, the eggs you get in the store.
Speaker 4: And oh the fresh eggs, the orange that orange, Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much more rich. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can choose a diet they're on too.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: So I was your week stoned?
Speaker 4: Not too bad? It wasn't too bad. Just got a whole lot of work, whole out of school done. The quarantine is over, so I finally got to see my girlfriend again, because when you know, the kid had the walking pneumonia, I was like, fuck, I'm probably gonna get it, you know. So I was like, hey, you know, you just you know got out of like you know, your health conditions, so like we got to really make sure that we don't pass anything that along to you. So we both agreed to quarantine, and luckily I didn't get sick, and Avery got over hers pretty quick, and so her quarantine is over and I got to see the girlfriend, which is great, and we've just been hanging out all weekend. Went saw some friends last night, grilled some steaks. The ladies talked amongst themselves as the guys played with guns in the bedroom, as guys normally do.
Speaker 2: I thought you couldn't catch walking on yet. I thought that wasn't contagious.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure the doctor. The doctor said for sure it is. And she also had ear infection too, so like no matter what either, ye, but I remember in there I asked him. I was like, oh, is she really contagious? And he was like, oh yeah, and like the nurse was like yeah, and like put at her mask and I was like I lived with her, like late enough, we read the same air, so you know, like it is what it is. But yeah, no, I didn't catch anything. But but yeah, it's it's been a pretty chill week. Not really a whole lot to report on. It's been a good week.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice, well, but you know, my weekend was interesting. So I got home. I got back from California Friday, which was cool. I got the kids yesterday, we hung out. Uh today we've been doing Yesterday and today we've been doing house projects. So tore up the floor in the hallway because need to lay down new wood flooring. Been painting the hallway and uh so I got painted the closets, tore all the closets apart that are in the hallway, and I got kills. Are you guys familiar with what that is? Right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So it's a it's a paint. It's a paint that. Yeah, it's a primer and specifically it helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth and things of that nature and mold.
Speaker 3: You buy that, yeah, so I so I departments exist at home depot something like that.
Speaker 2: So Calli started cleaning the bathroom today and her the windowsill in their bathroom gets kind of dirty. It gets kind of bad. So she's cleaning that off and I was like, you know what, Cali takes some of this paint and paint the windowsill. She's like, okay, cool. So I'm taping off some edges and stuff and I'm painting and I hear Cali.
Speaker 3: Go, all done.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of dark in here now.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's that's a weird thing to say, Calli, What do you mean it's kind of dark in here? Now? Did you? Did you turn the light off, like what, like what happened? She's like, well, I'm done painting the windows. It's like windowsill, windows, window sill, same thing. I'm like, but it's not. And I sure shit walk in and the fucking windows are painted. The window that's in the bathroom is just covered in fucking white paint. And I was like, uh, well, all I could do was laughed. It was fucking hilarious. So luckily enough, the paint was still wet and we wiped it off and cleaned it up and the window looks clean as shit. Now. Evidently fucking paint works like windox so stuff. So yeah, and then uh, Lily had some friends over and she's she has this thing where she's just mean. She's just a mean individual sometimes and I don't know why. I don't know where she gets it from. But she was kind of bullying her brother, and so I warned her a couple of times and it didn't seem to stick. So eventually, when around dinner time, I let her, I let her know, look like the key, your friends are going home, like it's all there is to it, Like I'm done with this where you're not going to get rewarded for being a mean individual. So she like lost her shit and broke down, and I had to stick to my guns. I mean, she was like in full like breakdown, bade tears, begging, crying, screaming, begging. Then she went on to say some pretty tough stuff. It was hard as a parent to sit and listen to. I don't know if any of your kids have ever had that moment where they're just like, I hate my life. I don't want to be here, I don't want to be near you. I hate it over here. You're so mean. I just want to kill myself. And I was just like, oh cool, and it got pretty I got pretty rough for a hot minute. And so I had to deal with that for a couple hours. That was kind of a nose, kind of an exciting moment.
Speaker 4: To say you could throw he could throw her into GNOME's chicken coop, you know, and steam off. I was.
Speaker 2: I have to say, like, I sat there. I didn't raise my voice once. I didn't like I didn't even laugh at her, like you know, you know me, like at there are moments where you you've seen it, like I just laugh, I just laugh at you for being an idiot. I laugh at you for trying to think that you can out, you know, out argue me. It doesn't happen with the kids that I have, like it just it won't. I never will never succumb to it. And but this time I just stayed as calm as I could, and uh, it was rough. It was actually really hard because there were a couple of moments where she was saying some pretty hurtful stuff that almost got me, like almost got me in tears to the point where, you know, I realized that there's more here that we need to address.
Speaker 4: So that's the attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But but I don't know, this is fine, It's I think that every I think every household goes through something like that. I think at some point where at least one of the kids in the household just has like that fucking complete and utter breakdown.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll get over it. But do you guys know what the difference between black eyed peas and chickpeas are.
Speaker 4: I've never had a black eyed p on my face.
Speaker 2: You've had a black guy pa on your face. Nah, But black eyed peas can sing you a song, but chickpeas can only hum us one.
Speaker 3: That's good, good to nice, like solid, Yeah, that's good POSTI popstick.
Speaker 2: You just want to popsicle, that's all you fucking care about.
Speaker 3: My kids have popsicles. Today. We went over to my in laws for just to go over there and say hi, and then.
Speaker 2: Ships and googles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we were leaving, they got popsicles. So I was like, sometimes you ever look at a popsicle and you're just like, man, take me back. Yeah, now, I mean at our age. Now you start I mean, it's okay because it's twenty twenty five, but you start sucking on that thing and like look like fucking gay.
Speaker 2: You know, depends on the popsicle.
Speaker 3: Jesus deep throat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you scrape your popsicles? You ain't first your last homeie? Do you scrape pop You're no gay? Like when you're sucking on the popsick, do you scrape it with your teeth? No?
Speaker 3: God no, no, that bothers me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grayson will do that, Grace, Grayson will do that. Grayson will stick the popsicle in.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like people that slurp every time they take a bite of soup.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll smack the fuck out of someone's hand.
Speaker 4: Out My brother used to do that with Kansas soda. He would go, oh this every single step, and I was like, dude, can we stop? Like it bothers me?
Speaker 3: But then you're having a bad day and just.
Speaker 4: Slap that can out get fucked.
Speaker 2: I see. But I have such a hard time with people that chew with their mouth open or make that noise like you mean, that drives me up the fucking wall. And and I've had to tell the producer, who's a grown ass adult, look, I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you don't. You do not have the right to act that fucking savage in front of anyone in this house. Close your mouth. Close your fucking mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she gets mad at me because she's like, it's my it's my food. I can eat it how I want. Like, you're right, but you could also eat on the fucking front porch.
Speaker 3: I still get like PTSD that if I'm sitting at a table and I throw my elbows on it, my aunt's gonna come around and swap my Yeah. So it's just like I'll be sitting there and I'll be like like just see this like motion of like taking them off, but like kind of give a quick look like, hey, nobody here, fucking missus Trenchible's not coming after me.
Speaker 4: That is such a good fucking name for her.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like but even you know, even learning eating manners a lot with her because that, like a lot of eating manners came from her. But still, yeah, it just sets me off because my stepdad he's a terrible smacker. And there's been times where like I've had to get up and walk away from the table as an adult because I'm like, I can't if you're not, like if we're at home eating and it's just like especially something like steak or something like that, just smack, and I'm like, eventually, I just set my stuff down. I gonna walk away for a second because I'm gonna snap. Like on this episode, a snapped Jordan killed eight people because somebody couldn't shut their fucking mouthful.
Speaker 4: They ate it was a bad day for Jordan being go crall that day.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, our golden crowd's out of business coming.
Speaker 3: They were like, shut her down.
Speaker 2: I saw the sign. I saw the sign isn't there anymore. I was driving home from the gym yesterday and I noticed the sign wasn't there anymore. And I was like, Oh, that's kind of sad about it.
Speaker 3: But you know what's fun is it's been closed for a long time. Oh yeah, I love the spirit of Kingman. People like the people have been here for a long time that think like you're like, oh, Golden Crowd closed, and then it's just the fucking dirt lot of bullshit of what's going to go in there. They say some of the dumbest shit, Like one of the first ways we were talking about it closing and this lady's like, yeah, but I'm excited because Texas Roadhouse is coming in. I just I couldn't even control myself. I laughed so hard and she's like, what No, And I'm like, Texas Roadhouse ain't coming here?
Speaker 4: Like number one, we'd Halloween.
Speaker 3: We don't have a demographic. And not only that, even if they were, they would take that land and they would demo the building because Texas Roadhouse has specific floor plans that they follow and they would completely demo that thing.
Speaker 4: I think it would actually be one of the best demographics for the steakhouse, but I don't know if there would be enough populous for the.
Speaker 3: Steakhouse that'd be popping time, because the only thing that runs this town is Chili's. I was just about to say there's no competition for Chili's in King.
Speaker 2: Though, Well the chop House is. The chop House would be matter competition. But it's so expensive, Yes, it's so expensive. It's Yeah, if.
Speaker 3: They drop their rates by like fifteen dollars, ten to fifteen dollars, it was their way above their way above market price. Oh yeah, they dropped by ten dollars on everything on their menu. They would be NonStop busy. Their Friday Saturday would be popping. Like there's times that it is, but then there's times you drive by it at six o'clock on a Friday night and it's a ghost town. Yep, it's just paydays, you know, because it's like.
Speaker 4: That's what it's here in Vegas. Like there's definitely times where I've gone out on a Friday and Saturday night and it's like half the place is packed, and it's like, do this place needs to be popping for COVID? I think COVID really like we're bouncing back from it, but still five years later or four years past opening in twenty one, we're still feeling some aftershock.
Speaker 3: Effects like, yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 4: Like if you went to an Olive Garden pre twenty twenty on a Friday night or Saturday.
Speaker 3: Night for five minimum, and that's talking for three four people.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say you're right now. There was no better feeling than going a pizza hut pre two thousand though.
Speaker 3: Dude, that all brick. It's got that smell, you know, missus pac Man is waiting for you to.
Speaker 2: Some dude in the back fucking smoking change smoking.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a fucking.
Speaker 4: Buffet of pizza, not CCS, no.
Speaker 3: Pizza, and they've got a pizza recipe was still good Apple before they changed it to bullshit. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know if you have any out there, Stone, but we do have uh pizza here that still has the buffet. Yeah, and it's only much.
Speaker 4: Buff I heard there going to be bringing it back in some form of capacity to a few of them. I don't know if any of those are going to be here. But at the same time with pizza huts, like somewhere around two thousand and five, they changed their sauce to a much more dark robust sauce.
Speaker 3: Kills me, kills me, Oh my god, well, and I felt very shortly after that they they got really skimpy with Todd, like.
Speaker 4: Really very skimpy with super Bowl weekend.
Speaker 3: I Josh actually bitched out. It wasn't me for once, Josh bitched out on super Bowl weekend, which was the right move. Yeah, and then we yeah, because you pitched out before sickness happened. Yeah, but I ordered a Pizza Hut and it was the first because their deal, they had a really good deal, and I'm like, okay, the pizza was fucking good. I had Pizza Hut another time, like seven to ten days later because it was so fucking good. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, But the way A j looks with the fucking camera, that's not.
Speaker 3: He's talking to somebody, I know, but we can't see the person on the couch of the green screen.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know that, But but the way the way the camera like cut off kind of part of his head, so it was like it was like he had even less hair. So it was like he had the fuck and he had my haircut all of a sudden, where he only had hair on the sides but no hair on the top.
Speaker 4: I'm holding onto it for as long as I can.
Speaker 3: I know it's going the green screen is not doing you any favorites at all.
Speaker 4: I'm just holding on to it as long as I can, like we're gonna ride this way.
Speaker 2: There's moments when it's like perfect and it's nice and perfectly round and everything is just spot on, and then there's moments where I'm like, what the fuck's.
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 3: So I got fun public before before you take over Dome public service for you, because I've already told Stone about this, I gotta go get him one of these things. I was my last cart sat too long because of sickness and I didn't feel like puffin and whatever. So then when I got back, it was just it was a little below half and it just it was stuck, like trying to get it cleared. Once it cleared would burn so hot. It just it wasn't good. Yeah, So I tossed it and I was like, okay, Now I got to look for a cart, and they, of course they don't have the one I want. So I'm like looking at different things, and so it's this Majave Select brand and so I'm like, okay, so it's a local thing, right for Mohave County. And they had a sale for their this is over at jars Carts for nineteen bucks for a gram.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, so let's see what flavors have and so I see this one says hybrid Leans Indica and I was like, okay, so let's go to Leafy and look this thing up. It was called govern Government Oasis cool Mint Insteadimant and it's a GMO mixed with a what was it that it said? I can't remember the other strain, but do this thing. You just hit on this thing and it's never gets you to that point where you feel like the door is gonna get kicked in your face, but the door never gets touched.
Speaker 2: Nice like it takes.
Speaker 3: You right up there. But the one thing I will say Stone that I forgot to tell you is as the come doown happens, it feels like curtains are on my eyelids.
Speaker 2: Oh that's beautiful. I like that feeling. I actually really like that feeling. Nice. It's great.
Speaker 3: But it's one of those like before this combo three different hits at a total of fourteen seconds between those three hits, and I was not blasted. Oh wow, I've had other ones like one five second hitting.
Speaker 2: Well that's night night. Yeah, yeah, nighttime. Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, to fix your clog problem, just take a tooth pick or something really thin like something. Do you just like swirl it around in there and pick out some of that stuff because it a gunk on the inner tube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, comes out, and so yeah, that's an easy fix. But he even had a weird color because they've been sitting for a while, so it turns like an orange kind of almost brownish on the top. And so I was just like, you know, whatever, I've gotten. I gotten enoughing out of it because I always get him on sale. I mean, they're so cheap now, it's like yeah, yeah. Like beer expiring, You're like, all right, go get another six pack, like whatever.
Speaker 4: Don't let those eggs expire, thoughtford.
Speaker 3: That's like mold you fuck it.
Speaker 2: You know it doesn't expire. Floating you know, you know it doesn't expire. Jeopardy, Oh.
Speaker 3: Boom, come again?
Speaker 2: What all right, let's get started. While he's distracted.
Speaker 4: Is he doing?
Speaker 2: I know he's leading over to sucker dick. She came over and whipped it out. She's like, hey, come.
Speaker 3: Here, side effected. This surgery is like I didn't lose any memory, but I got a ten inch dick.
Speaker 2: Now that's really what happened. She didn't go in. She didn't go in for some surgery other than fucking become a man. Yeah, yeah, she wanted to become a black man.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So we got three categories we got Are you ready for the categories?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we've got back to the future. It is about the movie, okay, okay, so we're clear, no games there, it's the movie, okay, movies and parts about it, uh, Saint Patrick's Day, and and animals just basic bitch ass animals, okay, all right, all right, all right, and I didn't go too crazy with these. So so yeah, we've got same You guys know the rules, right, it's basic jeopardy. We've got one hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred and five hundred questions. Yeah, all right, points for each. You got three categories. I just told them to you. We're gonna go with, Uh, what's my birthday?
Speaker 3: Do you want the full year or just January eleventh? Acceptable?
Speaker 2: Do you know the year? Still?
Speaker 3: I know the year?
Speaker 4: I know the year? Okay, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: That's close close enough.
Speaker 2: Stone goes first? All right, Stone, you can go first. So we've got back to the Future the movie not a trick category Saint Patrick's Day and Animals.
Speaker 4: I said nineteen eighty five, just because back to the Future is then here by the way, Yeah, we're gonna go back to the future for one.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to the future for one hundred. Where is back to the Future set? It's like, what city? What is?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I mean I get to go then, yes, what is Hilldale? No, it's not right. I feel like I'm right there.
Speaker 4: Though part of me want is a Hillsborough. But I was like, I don't think that's I think it's a different Hill Valley. Hill Valley. See both of us had Hill said Hill Okay.
Speaker 2: So nobody got it. Jordan, it is now your turn.
Speaker 3: Um, I can't believe you guys got the wrong fucker. I started laughing because you're like, where is it set? And I was just like, in the future, it's in the fucking name. I would I would have accepted that I would have the future. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Give me back to the Future for two hundred, all right. In Marty's audition for Battle of the Bands? What song does Marty play? U?
Speaker 3: What is Johnny Be Good?
Speaker 2: No? That was it? Later This song actually makes multiple appearances at the beginning as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is what is the Power of Love?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, aj is up two hundred to nothing? Are you keeping score for yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Back to the Future for three? Please?
Speaker 2: All right? What part of the military did people think Marty was a part of?
Speaker 4: What is the navy? Eh? Oh, never mind, I know what it is now? Damn it, damn it?
Speaker 3: What is the Air Force?
Speaker 2: MH Coast Guard?
Speaker 3: Coast Guard?
Speaker 2: All right, Jordan, you're up?
Speaker 3: Oh, I am up. Yeah, that was for three hundred.
Speaker 2: That was for three hundred.
Speaker 3: Man, we're getting smoked on this bullshit.
Speaker 4: In the amount of times you and I both have seen it combined. They Stephen Spielberg is ashamed of us. Right now.
Speaker 3: I came to myself. Give me four hundred for back to the future?
Speaker 2: All right? What did Doc Brown hit his head on when he created the flux capacity? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck, I don't remember. God, damn it, I might go. I'm gonna go with what is a toilet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What is the tub?
Speaker 2: No, it's the counter.
Speaker 4: Toilet?
Speaker 3: What Mandela effects is this bullshit game? Oh Jesus, where you get to question five? Question five hundred? What's the speed to travel in time? Like probably should have been one hundred?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, you're Upstone, Let's take it away, Let's go five. All right? How many times was the screenplay for Back to the Future rejected?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: What is seven?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What is three?
Speaker 2: No? You guys could not be farther fucking off? It was okay forty Oh damn wow, you guys fucking sucked ass on that one.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that just a screenplay written? Or is that okay? So no test footag or anything. Yeah, yep, because I was thinking it was the original actor. I think it was like seven times. They like went back and reshot it until they were like, nope, scrap them, get Michael J. Fox in. Yep, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Of that, and that is correct. Yes, Yes, they actually had somebody else cast for Michael J. Fox and they couldn't do it and it was seven times. Yeah, all right, So AJ is up two hundred to nothing. So far. We have two categories. We've got Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 3: And it's on me I believe and animals.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Let's try and get on the board with animals for one hundred.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the tallest animal in the world?
Speaker 3: What is a giraffe?
Speaker 2: You are correct?
Speaker 4: Nice on the board?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go animals for two hundreds.
Speaker 2: So I'm not gonna lie. I was hoping that I would fucking get you guys with that one where you would be like, it's gotta be the whale because if you take the whale, you will.
Speaker 3: And that was like, wait, Josh, that road.
Speaker 2: I was hoping. I was hoping to get you guys. All right, what dog breed? You said, animals for two hundred?
Speaker 3: Right? I did?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: What dog breed has a black tongue?
Speaker 3: What is a German shepherd?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What is the labrador?
Speaker 2: No? Chow? Yeah, chows actually have black tongues.
Speaker 4: If I've ever seen a child before, really, mister.
Speaker 2: Never had Asian food?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's Africa. It's East African.
Speaker 2: Okay, It's like, have you guys actually looked at some pictures from Africa? There are parts of Africa that are not desolate and demolished, like it's a flourishing, fucking city with giant sky rise building.
Speaker 3: South Africa southa part that's basically and more Egypt like in Tiro yeah, Kai yeah, and Emeritus and all that ship Morocco. Yeah, basically everywhere that's populated on.
Speaker 4: The edge in the middle. The inner is either forest or desert, and nobody's going in either of those.
Speaker 2: No, no, all right, so we've got a total of two hundred A Jordan.
Speaker 3: Let's go. We've slept out a category of wrong's for getting to hit this because we're not getting them.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: You just hold onto that button? Oh ship, All right, A j you're up. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Animals for five.
Speaker 2: Jumping?
Speaker 3: All right? All right?
Speaker 2: What organ do ants lack?
Speaker 4: Mhm uh? What is a penis?
Speaker 2: All right? You're wrong, damn.
Speaker 3: Remember I should say vagina. What is a kidney?
Speaker 2: No, but you're closer. Lungs? Yeah, ants do not have lungs. I couldn't tell you how they breathe. I didn't read that far, but you can read it was an audio book.
Speaker 3: He was in the kitchen. He was in the kitchen, and Grayson's weird and don't have lungs.
Speaker 2: I just asked, all these questions are from Grayson, and.
Speaker 4: You grabbed his hooked on phonics collections Man.
Speaker 3: It is animals. For fuck, it's Saint Patty's Day for one?
Speaker 2: All right? What was Saint Patrick's Day originally meant to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Originally? What is beer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Uh? What is religious freedom?
Speaker 2: Close er, it's Saint Patrick bringing Christianity to Ireland.
Speaker 4: I thought that was because they wanted to Yeah, because it was it was Catholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, close enough? All right? Aj for one, Hunter got it, boom giving it to him.
Speaker 4: Let's go Saint Patrick's Day for five Jesus fucking spend it.
Speaker 2: There's a tradition that Irish government leaders give the United States President Shamrocks on Saint Patrick's Day. It date back. It dates back to nineteen fifty two when John Hearn first sent some to which former president?
Speaker 4: Uh what is Patton?
Speaker 2: No? Who not? What? Who is? I feel like that's way too early nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 3: I know, I know before.
Speaker 4: Oh, if it's who, I think it is not bad Johnson?
Speaker 3: Who is Johnson? No?
Speaker 2: Harry Truman?
Speaker 4: Oh Truman? Okay. First second, I went to Hoover and I was like.
Speaker 3: I was gonna go originally and I was like, Hoover was earlier. Hoover was like thirties.
Speaker 2: Twenties.
Speaker 3: All right, Jordan, you're oh, oh it's me. Yeah, these are hard. This Jeopardy sucks.
Speaker 4: It's loaded.
Speaker 2: Loaded bullshit. Where's my Penny Rogers when.
Speaker 3: I need to?
Speaker 2: Jesus?
Speaker 3: Uh, Saint Patrick, I don't like this. Saint Patrick, say for two hundred after we didn't get a single one right in fucking back to the future. I want no part of this game. All right, I'm gonna take my one hundred and fucking fuck offt.
Speaker 2: You ready what mythological being is associated with Saint Patrick's day? Uh?
Speaker 3: What is a leprechaun?
Speaker 2: There you go? Yep, that's for two hundred. So we are currently one. No, that's right, that's right, Yeah, that's right, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's let's do we have animals for three hundred available? We jump to three and four? Both are three and four?
Speaker 2: Is what's ye? Correct? All right? So animals to three hundred? How many teeth does a shark have?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: What is unlimited?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: What is one thousand?
Speaker 2: Three thousand?
Speaker 3: But do you lose some and then so you never have They're never gonna three thousand at one time? It's unlimited.
Speaker 4: They have three rows of teeth, some have five it's unlimited. And then the dogs they just keep coming. Yeah, they just keep a dogfish. Sharks have like I think, twenty rows, like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Three thousand.
Speaker 3: Unlimited. Okay, okay, if they if they drop down in two thousand, nine hundred ninety nine, do they get that one back? Yes, unlimited.
Speaker 4: Next a, let's go animals before let's wrap wrap up this category.
Speaker 2: What is the first thing a caterpillar eats after it hatches?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: What is its cocoon?
Speaker 2: Correct? Like it its own shell. It eats its own fucking shell. All right, ag is up by four hundred. You have Saint Patrick's Day for three hundred and Saint Patrick's Day for four hundred.
Speaker 4: Left, Let's go Sant Patrick's Day four.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's going for the wind, ladies and gentlemen, all right. Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated on March seventeenth as the anniversary for what.
Speaker 4: What is the anniversary for remembering religious freedom? Now refer to previous answer.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, wait, what is Saint Patrick going to Ireland and bring Christianity? Duh? Fucking duh?
Speaker 2: What is the anniverse or what is it the anniversary of? Though? No, it's not it's actually not that. These it's not it's not that.
Speaker 3: Why was Saint Patrick's Day invented?
Speaker 2: That's yes, you're correct. Why is it celebrated? Why is it celebrated on this day? Listen to the question. I will repeat it for you.
Speaker 3: Because he was the seventeenth motherfucking Saint of the Saints of the Patricks. It's my answer. What is what is the seventeenth Saints of the Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 2: You didn't listen to the fucking question? Not, No, Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 3: Can I get no? He picked that one. Can I get Saint Patrick's Day for three hundred?
Speaker 2: You guys want to hear the real answer?
Speaker 3: No, because we're wrong.
Speaker 2: It was his death, you fucked hards, all right.
Speaker 3: You don't celebrate him dying, you celebrate his what he did.
Speaker 2: It was the anniversary. It's the anniversary that's we celebrated on the seventeenth because it's the anniversary of his death because nobody likes Christianity, all right, sick he He's like, I'm staying out of that, all right, all right? So this is Saint Patrick stay for three hundred. Jordan needs to hit this to stay live, and I don't have another fucking question before.
Speaker 3: No, you tie no, because he was up by four hundred. This is for three hundred, okay whatever, all right, well I'm switching it up.
Speaker 2: It's now four hundred. If you if you get this, you tie. Saint Patrick wasn't Irish, but it's Jesus fucking Christ. But he is in fact to believe. No, Saint Patrick wasn't Irish, but he is in fact believed to be from where I just typed in like an idiot. So what aed extra words?
Speaker 3: What is Scotland b bingan.
Speaker 4: Good job?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Scotland or Wales would have taken either one of those. All right, so we're tied up.
Speaker 3: You know, we're talking about your mama. Shit.
Speaker 2: Alright, So pick a category, pick a category.
Speaker 3: One of the three, Yeah, one of the three. Back to the future. Okay, we're gonna die. Oh yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: What year? What year did Marty go back to?
Speaker 3: Nineteen fifty? What is nineteen fifty five?
Speaker 2: Ding ding ding sprinkle draft for wynn A sprinkle jaft for winn A.
Speaker 3: We celebrating bringing religious freedom of Ireland. You didn't listen to salty, You didn't listen to the fucking question Patrick.
Speaker 4: Can you repeat the question?
Speaker 2: Okay, Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated on March seventeenth as the anniversary for what, the anniversary for what?
Speaker 3: His death him bringing Christianity ironment. Yea, by dying, by eating ship and dying. There's a martyr man, uh Marty, Saint Patrick, that was his name.
Speaker 2: How hard? How hard do you think it was for him? Like? Think about that trying to sell Christianity. Like, think about trying to sell Christianity in that time, right, like when religion isn't really a thing and you're trying to basically, you know, I don't know, convince people to believe in somebody had died and come back to life and died again because we're fucking I guess the.
Speaker 3: Question is what what religion did? Were they? Was it just Catholic at the time, but Catholic is Christianity?
Speaker 2: Yeah, certain difference.
Speaker 3: What religion was the what were they pounding around with the potato land like Christianity?
Speaker 4: Okay, Catholicism?
Speaker 2: H I let's look it up.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, because I think.
Speaker 4: Are Protestant one of them? Like because because there's the one where the King of England made it, because he wanted to get divorced, and I believe that was Protestantism, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: When Saint Patrick was alive in Ireland in the fifth century, the majority of population practiced a nature based paganism. Fuck yeah, Christianity was also one, but but most of them celebrated the Irish practice and nature, nature based paganism that centered around oral traditions of and legend yep. They celebrated the balance of the universe and nature's rebirth with the spring equinox.
Speaker 3: There you go. Was the spring equinox on March seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Too, No, that was the day they crucified Saint Patrick.
Speaker 3: Howd they kill him?
Speaker 4: Said?
Speaker 2: They said, said they crucified.
Speaker 3: If you said it, I was not listening, okay.
Speaker 4: So they were bringing in Protestantism, which is the Church of England. They had existing Catholicism that was there and other variations Christianity, and yeah, so it was the Church. There was Protestantism that England was bringing in. That's the whole war that happened. Yeah, give Irish, Give Ireland back to the Irish, which is why the IRA was a really big thing in the eighties and nineties. They were trying to kick the whole thing out, and they were like, fuck off, it.
Speaker 2: Says here, after years of living in poverty, traveling and enduring much suffering, he died March seventeenth, four hundred and sixty one. Yeah, so he just died of poverty. He just died of being a piece of shit, just poor, poor piece of shit.
Speaker 4: And then somebody a thousand years later was like, we should remember him, We should dye our green man get fucking hammered.
Speaker 2: Anybody, anybody what what.
Speaker 4: I was gonna be? Like? Like, anybody ever thought of putting this and this and here and calling it a car bomb? Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, something needs to tell the Muslims car bombs aren't actually car bombs? Do you have to say that?
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think they're plane bombs? Or are they just called suicide bombs for them?
Speaker 4: Do they have different toppings on him? Because it wouldn't be so playing.
Speaker 3: I'll take my chocolate, No nuts please.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 4: If you want some nuts, you can have.
Speaker 3: These nuts. I don't know this, but I don't think I announced it on here. I'm getting clipped in like three weeks. Fuck yeah, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I might join the club here like in a short amount of time. And Ea, yeah, and that's the that's the oh ship era. Wait, you missed your what.
Speaker 2: No longer pulling out.
Speaker 4: With bec going on? Look at your kid didn't come out holding it.
Speaker 3: Well, they took it out after she was confirmed pregnant. So whatever, that was fun. I've been looking for to Jeopardy for like ten episodes now, so I'm glad we got it in. Yeah, we got smoked. That was probably the worst we've ever done.
Speaker 2: That is by far the worst you've ever done.
Speaker 3: I feel like I think it's the first. I definitely think your questions were harder, even the early ones, like.
Speaker 2: Felt like a little bit of your state of mind. Maybe the fact that your your octave went to two different ones and that one maybe.
Speaker 5: That I know now we're gonna get sensual. So I just want to say thank you, gentlemen for playing Dad Jeopardy who you couldn't have done it without you. And I'm definitely gonna masturbate later to that screenshot I just took.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 3: What did you take a picture of us? Or did you get a picture?
Speaker 2: No? No, the screenshot of the giraffe that was on my phone Oh.
Speaker 3: You're gonna jack off hood a dick looking thing?
Speaker 4: Do you think this god knows how the screenshot in his computer?
Speaker 2: Now, I barely know how to turn this motherfucker on.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky, I know, but I figured that he would have called the screenshot him holding up his phone and taking a picture of this. That's what I thought he meant, because that's just who he is.
Speaker 2: You're not that far off. Oh Jesus, all right, you got anything else?
Speaker 3: Or you just want to wrap it.
Speaker 2: Up episode like what we're about fifty minutes? That's enough. That's enough, six listeners.
Speaker 3: Fuck you guys, all your pieces.
Speaker 2: Fucking mouth.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know you know we have we have one more topic we can bring up now, so at least when you forget about this late we can. We actually have written receipts in podcast form that we could bring up.
Speaker 4: A piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're a piece of ship.
Speaker 4: Ah fuck you choose Celeste?
Speaker 3: Well whatever, h A lot of people have so, oh.
Speaker 4: Walk by here a whistle?
Speaker 3: There she is a train whistle.
Speaker 4: You hear that ship in the next county?
Speaker 2: You ever hear you ever heard wind blow through a tunnel? Sounds like some kid trying to play the trombone for the first time. Jesus.
Speaker 3: All right, well whatever, dad's IDAG was uh one sixty six again, so we'll catch you next week. Peace later that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, guys, what did the priest say to the altar boy?
Speaker 4: Don't put it in.
Speaker 2: Nothing, his mother taught him not to speak with his mouthful. No oh shit.
Speaker 3: Wait wait it's the altar boys show up.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 3: Hold on the other way around. What did the altar boys say to the priest? Yeah, Jesus, same, same Catholicism.
Speaker 4: Wow, if Ireland back of the fucking Irish, to the co