Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco. This is Orlando's rock station, one O one one w j R. Are in about twenty minutes we will kick off another Tuesday ticket takeover at the Jar Instagram at one O one one w JR.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your chance to win Volbeat tickets all day long. And you know what's funny about that show. I told yesterday's winter it's not only Volbeat, also Hailstorm.
Speaker 1: Playing with them. Yeah, so that'd be a hell of a show. So starting at six and at any time throughout the day, if you swing by the Jar Insta, you can put yourself in a position to be eligible to win those.
Speaker 2: If you're not following us yet, I understand a lot of people are like you see them at a different you know, events we do and I don't do social media.
Speaker 1: Totally get it.
Speaker 2: But if you do Instagram you can win prizes at one oh one one w j r R. You know, uh, hell, I gave in and I can win prize.
Speaker 1: I uh yeah, just realize this really technically could be a Headline of the Week contender, although you've seem to have become more stringent on the parameters.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's just yesterday's headline was a little bit uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't hit it out of the park every time.
Speaker 2: I just you know, I understand it's all right, it's you know, just like the Red Sox.
Speaker 1: But so am I writing headline of the week or not? Well, no, I'll just tell you the story and then I'll circle back to what the actual headline is and you let me know.
Speaker 2: Because I have a new system for headline of the week that I can figure out how to write it without writing it.
Speaker 1: This is a story about a student, a PhD student at the University of Alberta in Canada. His name is James White. He is getting ready to present his thesis in the fall, in which he will be defending the writings he has called ring a Flesh, the late medieval devotion to the Holy fores skin. Whoa, whoa what that's his thesis. He's going to be a He's dove in and studied Jesus's foreskin.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you had to bring Jesus into it, not you the am Well. Thus here's the headline. How Jesus's foreskin became one of Christianity's most coveted relics, and then disappeared.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe this is just me.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting that as a headline of the week because I don't want the Lord to shine down on us with a lightning bolt. Well here's the Do you want the background on the story? I do in a second after I hear that headline one more time.
Speaker 1: What how Jesus's foreskin became one of Christianity's most coveted relics and then disappeared? So I'm like, what are they talking about. There's several different churches around the world that at one time claimed to have a relic in their possession that was part of Jesus's foreskin from when he was supposedly, you know, clipped as a good young Jewish boy. No punt this. Wow. So the HD student found this fascinating as to you know.
Speaker 2: And nobody's gonna question him on it because they feel like they're rolling the Holy Dice, you know what I'm getting at. I mean, the Pope got out of the hospital. It's it's like that, that's a miracle. This you don't mess with. If somebody's doing their thesis, you know, on something involving God, it's much less Jesus's foreskin. Yeah it's church and state.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't challenge it as a professor. I'm just saying you got a passing grade. You're a doctor. Help pull out a circum decision, doctor, because.
Speaker 1: In some weird ways, I kind of wish the circumcision guy and Brevard was listening right now. I'm sure you would have a very loud opinion on all of this. Okay for those that don't know, because this.
Speaker 2: States back twenty five years, this is so behind the scene and continues to this day, and yes.
Speaker 1: Very old.
Speaker 2: But there's a dude in uh. And I know people feel strong about certain matters.
Speaker 1: We all do. I feel strong about which PI tongue in order? No, but they people feel strong about their certain matters.
Speaker 2: But this guy and his circumcision, it's like you even say wiener, and he goes, don't cut the top off. It's all in on leaving the skin. Yeah, exactly, which you know, again, whatever your view on that, his fine mind.
Speaker 1: Keeping the hood is understood. Cutting off the top, let it drop, whatever. But this guy, I swear if you brought this.
Speaker 2: Lose his mind in a bar and you were across the bar and.
Speaker 1: The bars, he would hear it his foreskin radar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and rage, Like there's people with the road rage, this guy has foreskin.
Speaker 1: Rage, and what will happen here? This is how this will play out, and we'll have to probably come back to it later in the show. No, we're not gonna He'll be up what did the bullets? Where I'm headed with this? Invariably, there's probably a handful of folks who know the guy we're talking about and are gonna tell him today or may have already alerted him via you know, text or whatever. They're talking about you again, and then he'll hit us later during the show.
Speaker 2: I love the guy further. No, it's fine. Nothing again, I don't think he understands it. We're fine with his views.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's we're not We're not performing circumcisions. That's not what we do. No, no, No.
Speaker 2: I love the guy because I'm over in Coco Beat's doing stuff all the time, and I'm like, I don't really wanna you know what, he'll choke me out with the foreskin. He's just gonna you know how that you see in the movies where they do the bag over the head pack, right, Yes, the plastic bag be bigger rubber over this. No, it's gonna be a big foreskin. Just see, he's got all these ones connected. These were a waste of.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's that he's got a botched you know that that show Botch. Yeah, maybe he has a botch knob it jagged wiener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like Atlanta's Morsett jagged a little pill, but jagged a little wiener.
Speaker 1: And you know it was in high school. It was weird. Do I have time for these other stories or yeah, okay, I just want sorry, we had a force getting round. I knew that. I knew it was gonna happen. And it's fine if you're newer to the show, now you're fully versed on that whole situation and ongoing saga.
Speaker 2: Is his name is Rumpull Forskin. That's pretty good, right, We have told you over the years that night it's five.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Yeah, no, that's solid good. You got the synapsis firing. We've told you our opinion is. And it usually bears out. If you see a news headline that ends in a question mark the question, the answer is most of the time, no, yeah, it's it's clickbait. Another example, right, here did the National Weather Service capture a photo of Bigfoot during a Pennsylvania storm survey. The National Weather Service goes in after severe weather to see if you know, there is an f anything tornado or they document it with video and pictures. There is a snapshot still from Mesmore, Pennsylvania, of what appears to be a giant, furry creature on a hillside. I'm sharing this with you on our Facebook page, and if you do take the bait and go into it, you will find out that the answer is no, no, what it is. It's one of these metal sculptures that a lot of people have out in their yards and this is usually Italian, meant to have some fun with people who are into the whole Bigfoot thing, and it kind of resembles a big, you know, ape type creature, but from the distance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I saw some jeep around town and you might be listening, I don't know, But on the you know, the jeep cover on the back of the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that and cruising around too with the big Foot. Dude.
Speaker 2: No, it says it says Bigfoot doesn't believe in you either. Yeah, that's a good one. Look at this one. I saw yesterday and the wheel cover, the tire cover. The tire cover on the back is a big foot does believe in you either?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Look at this one that I took a picture of yesterday, and uh, I gotta say, I don't know if I could drive you around town with this. It's an I love MILF's uh license or bumper sticker. I guarantee you you troll long enough, you're gonna grab one stop light. Look over the look yeah, and then all of a sudden you're at the Ramada in with her. She's gonna remove your pants, it said Vermona in leading the light on afternoon to light.
Speaker 1: Nah, you're there. She's gonna be undressing you slowly and go, my god, look at that jacket. A little foreskin all comes full sir, speaking of foreskins. Uh, I don't have time really to get in to this because we're running out. There's more on our Facebook page about a Phoenix elementary school teacher who's now facing four felony counts of indecent exposure for peeing into a can at his desk. Do you give yourself the restroom past, dude, it's a new teacher. He claims that he did not know or was told, the procedure for getting someone to come in and relieve him while he needs to relieve himself.
Speaker 2: So did he circumcise hisself with the can that I Don't Know?
Speaker 1: On demand download the iHeartRadio app iHeartRadio