Speaker 1: One one Taco. Now, speaking of shows, we've got the Halloween he Roast tonight, Wage War and a host of other bands were performing at Audition Financial Arena. How do you see Fuh, we've got a pair of tickets that you could win this morning. Somebody who votes and you say it, we play it about another fifteen minutes or so to take care of that.
Speaker 2: At the j r R Facebook page, there are a lot of bands, not only Wage War, Pop, Evil, Famous, Fame on Fire Thrown. It's gonna be a really good show. So, uh, you want to go get your vote in JR Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Featured band this morning is Guns n' Roses. So there's three choices. They're the one with the most folks will play at nine, then randomly pick one of you to get the tickets for tonight's show.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for mentioning that, because I clicked on something to tell you what all the or who all the bands were, and I couldn't get out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah three, I'm here for you, man. Teamwork is what it may what is it makes its dream work. Yeah yeah, there's no I in team, but there's sure a hell of me in there.
Speaker 2: That's not really saying I made that up back in the night in the eighties when I was waiting table or nineties.
Speaker 1: Oh he made it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no no, no that, there's no I in team and I go.
Speaker 1: But there's a mellion there that my.
Speaker 2: Boss at the restaurant Stobs Bowyard did not appreciate it.
Speaker 1: This NonStop mirage of political ads will be over soon, thank god. What is it Tuesday? Right? I think all of us have had enough of this and fatigue. Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Look, they had an expert on the news yesterday doing counseling for voter fatigue.
Speaker 1: It's just so we do hope you exercise your rights if you're legally registered to vote to please do so.
Speaker 2: Vote for who you think is correct to run or who should be a running the country.
Speaker 1: We're not going to sway that we would never do that. I didn't say it. I'm just saying, you know, we just anyway. Yeah, speaking of elections, here's one that really matters and was educational at the same time. We go to uh Salt River Elementary School. It's an elementary school out somewhere in Arizona. They were trying to teach the students about how elections work. Good, So they their candidates consisted of pizza or chicken nuggets for lunch kids. Pizza one pizza versus chicken nuggets. Pizza one. I guarantee it. Wait, lactose intolerant kids. Now, in the Weeni world we live in, it might have been nugs. That's okay, elementary age. Do you have the results?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I do, I do. I'm saying pizza. You're right, pizza won in the end.
Speaker 1: It was clearly cut that they had won into eight slices. Yeah, I guess it was close. Though there were no reports of any voting irregularities or no hanging chad, no, no international interference or anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: I know that you went to private school, to Catholic school. Sorry, and and your pizza was probably better. But overall, did you ever have a slice of lunch room pizza pizza from back in the.
Speaker 1: Eighties, No, it was our pizza was a deep dish pizza that was brought in from some place that I don't know, some local pizzai and it was pretty cows pizza Roni. It was. It's pretty good. Yeah, see ours lunchroom pizza. I think that we need now they probably sell it. Would you prefer lunchroom pizza or any variety of frozen grocery store pizza? Which which would have been better?
Speaker 2: Variety of frozen grocery store Really, it's that bad. It's not that it's that bad. It's just really it was back in the day. Don't know what it's like now. It just wasn't that good. And put it this way, people used to You'd see several kids that would dunk get in ketchup, so that kind of tells you to.
Speaker 1: Get a little more tomato sauce going. I'm guessing, but I mean it was. It was good because it was pizza day.
Speaker 2: It's like that till my dad got us out of bed and he goes, today is Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You know what that means? Pizza today.
Speaker 2: He used to sing that to us. I'm serious, my dad. I know you'd never picture that, but it got us out of bed. But lunch room pizza is this square right here, rectangular shape. Lunch room pizza was square square pieces or should I say cubes of pepperoni was blanking awesome. You must have been to a better school than me. Man ours is good.
Speaker 1: It was a pan pizza of some sort and that was really before you know pan pizza was. That was back when the only the only pan pizza you really.
Speaker 2: Heard of was from Pizza Okay, Congo, I said, Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, not Congo. I'm talking about on a mass you know level. That That was my first recollection of hearing something called pan pizza.
Speaker 2: If you're eating pizza in Congo, you order like zebra. I'll have a large pizza with zebra.
Speaker 1: Please. Pizza beat out chicken nuggets. At least it's Salt River Elementary School.
Speaker 2: I do want to know it. Two two five, two six. If I'm off base on this because I know pizza, hear me out. I know pizza day in school was awesome. It's just because it was pizza day. The pizza really wasn't that good? Two two five two six. Did you think it was good or not? And I'm talking about regular school, not not private. I'll let you know the follow up in a second.
Speaker 1: Pat Pizza around him. He just got us into My high school had a milkshake machine self serve. Oh my god, that's pretty bad ass. Yeah. Oh you know what, my you know what my high school consisted of.
Speaker 2: It was great. It was amazing. My daughter goes there. Now it's my alma water.
Speaker 1: We had a smoking lounge, so I would.
Speaker 3: Save my lunch money buy a pack of marble lights. On the way to school with my buddy Eric, who picked me up, I'd have a soda and a pack of smokes, and then i'd maybe get some food after I bum money.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, I'll tell you the Talli's on all this. As long as we're on the food subject, I'll throw this in here. I had this that I wanted to bring up this morning. Yeah, a poll on being patient was conducted. They were asking about several different scenarios about how long you're willing to wait for this or for that or whatever. How would you do in it?
Speaker 1: You know how I am period.
Speaker 2: Impatient, pat But you've worked on that late I have, I have, and I'm giving you props.
Speaker 1: Propsde you've done well. Waiting on a server to take your order in a restaurant twenty minutes and I'm out. You were going to give them twenty Once you're seated, you'll give them twenty minutes to even show up at the table and acknowledge you. That's thirteen minutes is what the national average is. I don't even think i'd give them thirteen Well, how long would you give them? I want to be acknowledged within the first five six minutes of being seated. Hey, even if it's just be right with you, be right with you, that's all I need. Going to grab your waters, be right. I want to know that you have seen me.
Speaker 2: But I want you to know the other side when you were in the weeds. Because you can't hire servers, not my problem. But when you're in the weeds, not my problem. And you have fourteen table.
Speaker 1: I'm the paying customer. You can go pay elsewhere, buddy. How about waiting for your food to arrive once you've ordered it? Eardie twenty five thirty minutes? Seventeen minutes nationally is what comes back? Now? Of course, if it's it depends on the type of restaurant. I mean, come on, oh yeah, yeah. How about waiting in line at a grocery store waiting line? How co many people are you willing to stand behind in a line before you move to another one, or as you're surveying the options at the check out? Oh, before I moved to another one about five eight minutes? Okay, we're not talking about a number of people in line here, So okay, if there's more than three people ahead of us, most of us will switch to another line. Yeah, but at Walmart nowadays, that's the only I always picked the wrong line, By the way, even if there's I could it doesn't matter what store it is. This just I don't know if I'm the only one that this happens too. I'll go up and I immediately try to see if there's an issue at the person who's checking out, and if there is, I switch to another line. Inevitably, there's then an issue in the line I just switched to, of course.
Speaker 2: And then and then the person that was right in front of you at the other line you left is walking out of the door and halfway out before you're even.
Speaker 1: Waiting behind someone to stop sign or a light that has just changed before you lay on.
Speaker 2: It, before you tap the horn, I give him a little courtesy tap at a out that I'm not that patient.
Speaker 1: About three seconds ten seconds is what the national average is willing to cut most people. Yeah, because most towns you'll get shot. All right, what's the instant pizza survey saying at the all right, there's no eye in team. But there's bound to be some cush. That's when the cushgames.
Speaker 2: Kyle Hard at work is always okay, Hyatt work, more like it. Here we stopped.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: School lunch room pizza was awesome. Love school pizza. School lunch pizza in Lakeland was awesome. We used to get it on Fridays. Yeah, Fridays was my other school. Uh back that up. I went to Windermere Elementary. Oh well it's Windomere pizza was amazing. Public school. We had domino. Okay, see that it didn't count. Nope, not good and crust was cardboard. Cardboard. School pizza was the only thing that made my week better and it really did suck. Yeah, it made your date your week better because it was pizza day, but it really wasn't that good. I missed school pizza, good memories. We should all go do a field trip. I don't know if they'll let some of us in with ankle monitors, but we should all do a school field trip.
Speaker 1: To go to a school. You're going to cause a lockdown condition red if you send a bunch of strangers onto a school campus days time.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if we if we call the principal ahead and say, hey, it's Lyncha. Johnny's house goes every Friday to a football thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's a difference between sending out excel the feel good top forty station and the dirt bags over here at JRR. I'm just being honest here. You come on, Okay, Lake Brantley sucked. Rectangle Pizza in the school was awesome. Uh, but they ad Domino's milkshake machine talk about getting raised soft.
Speaker 2: It was crap. The dough was like cardboards. Square pizza was the best.
Speaker 1: And milkshake machine was sweet.
Speaker 2: Dude, because everybody's jealous.
Speaker 1: I am Wow, dude, they it's seventy five liked it. Tell anybody who's filling up a thermos with it.
Speaker 2: This person said, I use the ketchup method. You used a thermos at the milkshake machine so you.
Speaker 1: Can enjoy it in two periods after lunch. So you're the guy that ruins the milkshake machine. And one final thought here before we finish up idiotology for this morning in the week he got a love honesty. A convicted bank robber. Serial bank robber named Terry Meach didn't plead for leniency before the judge and is sentencing recently in Miami. He wrote to the judge, I like to be in prison, and please could you consider giving me the max or the most time so that I can get back to my normal life in a controlled environment. This guy's basically like look, He's like, look, if you let me out, I'm just gonna do this again. You might as well just throw the book at me.
Speaker 2: This is Lake Shawshank Redemption. It's the old guy that had the pet crow. I forget his name. I know everybody will text it, but yeah, he was He didn't know how to do it. He went in back groceries. He was bored.
Speaker 1: The judge of bliged and gave him twenty years. This sox station is WJR R