Speaker 1: Okay, we've taken care of the situation, so hopefully this won't happen again.
Speaker 2: My apologies to all of you.
Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, let's go right back to Caroline in New Hampshire. Caroline, you want to make a quick point about Epstein before moving on to the economy.
Speaker 2: Please pick up where you left off.
Speaker 3: Caroline wrote a book called One Nation Under Blackmail, and she pretty much covers it all. He was involved with so much more than just that island. It's sad to say, but he was involved with Mit, Harvard, mRNA. He donated tons of money to Harvard, so I.
Speaker 4: Never gave back.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a big fish. And I hate to say it, but he's gonna get off. We're not gonna. I do believe he's so alive. I don't think they would let somebody like that diet. But that's just my opinion. And I think that there are so many other things that are happening that are so important right now. So to go to the economy, and I'm not putting that guy like I wish that he was behind bars. He's a very bad man, very self centered, but it's just there's so many other things going on right now. So the other thing is a couple of years ago, you had a show on the Petro dollar, and you said that the Petro dollar that after World War Two, you know, we our economy was great, better than Europe. We actually came back. So everybody, all the representatives, I think it was from the New End, they all went up to Bretton Woods and they decided to use the United States dollar as the reserve currency, and so our currency was strong, so they gave us a gold and silver, which our dollar at that time was backed by gold and silver. So they country like France and England, Germany, they gave us our gold and silver, and then we gave them the equal amount of dollars because it's based on how much gold you have, that's how much dollars you have. It was fare. And then all of a sudden, you know, France realized that we were printing more money than we had gold, and they asked for their gold back. And then there was some sort of a scheme obviously, and Nixon took us, took us off the gold silver standard, and what seventy three, seventy one somewhere around there. And then after that we signed the Petro dollar deal, so we were basically the military for the oil with Saudi Arabia and it was a fifty year contract and that contract ended last year, and whoever was in charge, they didn't do anything about it. And on the other hand, we have the bricks now. Just so you know, the bricks summit, Jijinping did not show up. I have what is up with that. Nobody knew where he was. He did just show up again, but that's unbelievable that he didn't show up for the brick summit. I don't know if you have any say on that.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: We need to back something with the dollar. We can have we can do all these things you're talking about. We don't have a dollar. We have a piece of paper. It's a fiat currency, and a fiat currency always ends. If you don't believe me, watch there's a great series of videos by a man named Mike Maloney. It's called Shoot I can't remember it's from Goldsilver dot com. But he's a money expert and it's on YouTube. Just look up Mike Maloney. He's phenomenal. He explains it through history, you cannot find one fiat currency that has ever lasted.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very true.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I mean, I mean, I don't know, Mike Maloney, but you know, Ron Paul has been making that argument, and not just him, many other economists the it's called the Austrian School of economists. Ludwig van On, Missus, Murray Rothberg, many others. But Ron Paul is the most popular political or public exponent of that theory. And he's completely right. I think there's no question if your dollar is not backed by gold, you're in trouble or anything solid. You're in big trouble. And Trump knows that. And so you talk about, say China, why Jijinping didn't show up at that big brick summit. The problem Jijinping now has is that Trump has broken him and he's broken the Chinese economy. He told the Paulitit Buro in Beijing, Ji Jijinping did that he was going to win this trade war with Trump. He's now lost the trade war with Trump. There is now going to be high tariffs on Chinese goods coming in the days of these massive trade deficits that we've been running with China. Those days are over. So the problem now is for China, what do they do. You see, their whole economic plan, their master strategy was predicated. It was based on, well, we're going to continue to dump and dump and dump our exports right into the American market, and we're going to keep stealing American jobs and American wealth, and we're just going to continue to hollow out the United States, and we're gonna build our economy on the backs of Americans. And Trump has now said no, it's over, no, no more, and nobody else wants their plastic toys. Look, no insult to the Chinese. They're very productive. They can make a lot of products for a very cheap price because they use slave labor. But if they can't dump their products, who wants them? Because a lot of it is jung See, we sold our soul in a nutshell. We sold ourselves for junk, for garbage, radios and plastic toys and all this stuff that was made in China, which yeah, it's very cheap, but how long does it last you? It doesn't last you very long. And so this is now the problem Jijinping has. His economy is cratering. He's got mass dissatisfaction among more wealthy or middle class Chinese. His political opponents are saying, you vow that you would win this war with America and with Trump, and Trump outmaneuvered him at every turn.
Speaker 2: Now, the big asset that.
Speaker 1: We have is that we're still the world's reserve currency. And that's why Trump is saying again and again we have to start leveraging that. And part of leveraging that, and this goes straight to his tireff strategy, is people have to pay to have access to the American market. We are the biggest, largest, wealthiest market in the world. Well, you don't just give it away for free. You don't just let people come in and dump their goods, which destroys jobs and manufacturers here, and allow them to put up these trade barriers preventing us from selling our products and our goods in their markets. Trump is saying, no, no, no, no, those days are over. You're gonna open up your markets China, Japan, Canada, the EU, Mehicoll, everybody, India, and we're gonna charge you a big fee for you to put you sell your products to the United States. Now, he said, if you're a really good ally like Great Britain and you're really fair to us with your market, it's ten percent. If you're gonna be a little nasty about it and you're gonna try to, you know, gouge us, then you're looking at twenty five percent. That's I think that's where he's gonna go with Canada and the EU. But if you're China, if you're a predatory nation, you're looking at forty five, fifty, even one hundred percent. In other words, we're gonna bury you man. So that's his time is his? And now the other thing that the media is not mentioning is remember they predicted doom and gloom. It's been months now, all number Liberation Day, these TIFFs, it's going to be the end. Stock market's gonna crash. We're looking at a recession. The exact opposite. Trump is winning the trade war. He's winning it with Canada, he's winning it with Japan. He just broke China. He's winning it with the European Union. One after another. They're crying uncle, and we're experiencing now or in the midst of a manufacturing renaissance. Six one seven two, six, six, sixty eight, sixty eight is the number. Okay, my friends, I think another reason, there are many, many reasons why Trump's approval ratings, even in the midst of this Epstein uproar, continue to go up. His approval numbers continue to go up. And it's not just that. If you look at his six months in office, as I discussed, you know, briefly yesterday, it it is to me the greatest six months of any president in American history. Just objectively, what he has managed to achieve in six months is nothing short of remarkable, remarkable. But it's not just his incredible achievements. I think what is also now fueling this continuing rise of Trump in terms of being embraced by the American people is what is now rising on the radical left and the Democratic Party. I think the two are inextricably linked that for many, in fact most Americans, Trump now stands as the last line of defense. His presidency, the success of his administration is the last line against a possible communist takeover of the United States. And I've talked about Karen Bass, that Marxist mayor of Los Angeles who literally has ties to the Black Panthers and a radical revolutionary Marxist movement that by the way, she was a huge admirer of Fidel Castro going back to the nineteen seventies, or that Marxist lunatic in Chicago, Brandon Johnson. Now there's a Muslim socialist who looks like he's going to be the next mayor of Minneapolis. And of course you've gotten now the rise of Zoron Mamdani, an open Muslim communist. Listen now to this in a video that has just been unearthed. Now, remember, he's already called for quote, seizing the means of production. He's already now called for government controlled, government run grocery stores. He's now calling for government controlled so called free bus fare, a thirty dollars an hour minimum wage. He's now openly calling for a rent freeze across most of New York, free government controlled so called childcare. I could go on and on and on, but now he's talking about abolishing private property. Literally straight out of the communist manifesto. This is straight out of the mouth of Karl Marx. Roll cut eight a mic.
Speaker 5: My platform is that every single person should have housed, and I think faced with these two options, the system, the system has hundreds of thousands of people unhoused right for what And if if there was any system that could guarantee each person housing, whether you call it the abolition of private property or you call it, you know, just a state wide housing guarantee, it is preferable to what is going on right now. I'm believe and I think that people try and play like gotcha games about these kinds of things, and it's like, look, I care more about whether somebody has a home.
Speaker 1: These are Marxist lunatic I'm telling you. Obviously he's never read any history. He's ignorant. He may have gone to the best, you know, lefty woke private schools because he comes from a very elite, wealthy family. But what he really is he's his father's son. His father is a professor Ivy League professor who is a postcolonial Marxist.
Speaker 2: That's how he identifies himself.
Speaker 1: And little Junior here is just a chip off the old block. And so now literally you're talking about abolishing private property. Now what that means in plain English. You don't own your home, you don't own your business, you don't own your car, you don't own your bank account, you don't own a thing. This is pure communism. That there's no getting around it. You know, the media keeps calling him a socialist, like this is not even Sweden, this is not somehow a Scandinavian social democracy. Why because they don't abolish private property. The Bolsheviks in Communist Russia abolished private property. Gastro abolished private property. Mao in China abolished private property. When you start abolishing private property, that means you want the all powerful state to control every fundamental.
Speaker 2: Aspect of your life.
Speaker 1: And what that means is they're going to start taking homes from those that have to give to those that don't. And this idea, honestly, when you, I mean, think how crazy this is. You know, I want everybody to have a house. I want everybody to have housing. Why do you think there were so many homeless people in New York? You think it's what the greed of capitalism?
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 1: Why don't you talk to a homeless person try instead of going to your swanky left wing cocktail parties up in Manhattan. Many of them suffer from mental illness, drugs, alcohol, their addicts, or as I said, they're mentally ill, and you liberals force the deinstitutionalization that began the late sixties and seventies. And that's why we have a massive housing crisis, because we have a massive homeless crisis. And then you were the ones that pushed for massive rent control. So where's the incentive to build homes in New York City?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: Hello, and now your answer is to abolish private property. Wherever private property has been abolished, human beings are slaughter by the millions. It's it's like one plus one equals too. It is inevitable. It is inevitable. And this is what's being peddled in the United States of America. This is the guy that's going to be the next mayor potentially of New York, which is supposed to be the very symbol. This is where Wall Street is the very symbol of American capitalism, of American free enterprise, of American wealth, of American prosperity. And you're gonna put this lunatic, this Marxist lunatic as mayor. Now, let me just tell you this. He's still pulling in about forty percent in the polls. He can't break that forty percent barrier. But now Andrew Cuomo has thrown his hat in the ring. He's going to run as an independent. Eric Adams is running the current mayor as an independent, and of course you have Curtis Sleewaw, the Republican candidate who's gonna run as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: If they don't consolidate against Mam Donni, that forty percent, as things stand right now, is going to put him right in the mayor's office because Cuomo, Adams and Sleewaw are going to divide the anti Mam Donnie vote, and Mam Donnie's forty percent is going to be more than enough for him to win the election.
Speaker 2: If these moonbats in New.
Speaker 1: York, and I'm choosing my words now very carefully, if they are crazy enough, reckless enough, ignorant enough forgive me stupid enough to elect a communist as the mayor of the financial center of America, a communist mayor if there will the abolition of private property and seizing the means of production. He's a Leninist. That's Lenin, that's pure Lenin and pure Marx. Then a I'm sorry, but you deserve everything that you get. If this guy wins, Wall Street is leaving, investors are gonna flee. Six one seven two, six, six sixty eight, sixty eight is the number. So let me throw this mini log on the fire, as I like to say, with the rise. Now and it's clearly Bernie's party. This is now, you know Bolshevik Bernie. Now, this is He's the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. It's Bernie. It's AOC elan o'mar. The squad, the radical so called progressive left, the socialist communist left, is now clearly guiding this party, running this party, inspiring this party. And Mamdani is essentially a Bernie baby. In fact, Bernie has given Mamdanni his big blessing and also as AOC obviously because they're cut from the same cloth, the same communist cloth. And now you're starting to see this with all of these mayors in many of these blue cities, they are now all embracing hardcore communism, socialism, confiscation of wealth, abolition of private property, sanctuary cities, seizing the means of production. This is now we're talking what happened in Cuba, what happened in the Soviet Russia, what happened in Maos China. They actually now want to bring to the United States. And so Trump is waging war against them. Trump is calling them out. Trump is fighting them every step of the way, and he now Maga populism is the alternative to Marxism and communism. I think there's no question. And I think this is why he's doing so well with so many Americans, because they see him as the last line not just of defense, but really of civilization and sanity against this rising tide of left wing extremism that is now completely consuming the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: And now they want.
Speaker 1: To take over some of the biggest, most important cities in America. And so I think Trump is benefiting immensely, not just from his successes, real as they are significant, and almost historic as they are, but because of who his opponents are. Mom Donnie should scare you. If Mom Donnie doesn't scare you, I'm telling you he should scare you. Karen Vass should scare you? Michelle who should scare you? And I could go on and on, and this is the future unless we stop them and stop them now, agree, disagree? Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Charles in the Freedom State, Florida. Thanks for holding Charles and welcome.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jeff, good to talk to you again. I'll tell you I don't know if you remember I used to live in West Springfield, and I just moved to Florida because I think that the phrase that I like to teach my his it's going to beyond my stature someday, is that money is always there when you need it, It's just not always there when you want it. So I think that the president really doesn't make much of a difference in your life. You make a difference in your life, and decisions that you make is what decides how much money you have. And I think a lot of people don't don't get that, and they don't know how to budget their money correctly, and they put their faith into what somebody else is going to do. I had to make the decision to move here because it was the right thing. There were there were no jobs in Western mass But I also knew that moving here I would I would finally have a job, and yet it would pay more. But the cost of living in Florida is a lot more expensive than in Western Mass. Western Mass is totally different than what people think Massachusetts is, and so houses here are all over the place. Houses they there are so many houses for sale here that the inventory is starting to go a little bit down because people are giving up their houses on the market for months, and they can't. They can't wait that long, so they're just giving up. I'm waiting. And a lot of that is because new home construction is taking over, so the average person can't compete with that, so houses aren't selling even though they're cheaper than they've been before.
Speaker 6: But so I just think that.
Speaker 4: And DeSantis is trying to do stuff to help out too. I mean, I think that local control matters. Desantas is able to make a big difference here because he's local. He can do things that that Trump can't do. For instance, he's trying to get rid of property tax now and he's got a way to do it. And I think that it's you know, on a local level, your governor makes more of a difference than the president can. And if you look back on your life, you know, twenty thirty years ago, was it really much different than it is now? You're basically living the same way as you did before. It's all up to how what you do with your life and how you decide to make the decisions. You can't go off of what, you know, what a president gives you. My job is teaching, and I know that everything that Trump's done. I love Trump, love everything he's done, but he's not going to make a difference in the job that I do. It just doesn't. But you to ask, you know, is there a difference in your life. The difference that I see, honestly, is not financial, it's something else. English is now the minority language in the country, and I don't know if Trump is going to make any difference with that. But I just went out to get something yesterday, went to the store, and you talk to somebody and they have to bring out their phone because they don't have a chrance. They want a translator. They can't understand anything you're saying. And this is all the time now, you go anywhere, it's just it's all Spanish, it's all Haitian, it's all something else. And so that's the difference in my life, is that it's getting harder to even talk to people because if you notice it, everybody takes out their phone to translate.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: So that's that's a big difference that I see in the way that I live. But yeah, I just think that life is what you make of it. You can't worry about what you know, who the president is.
Speaker 1: No, that's an excellent point, Charles is it's a very important I think it's a very profound and it's an excellent point. And it's it's a model that I live by. You know, you make your own opportunities in life, and you have to rely on yourself and never count on anyone else. And you know, it's hard work, it's self reliance, it's personal responsibility, it's having to make hard decisions that's best for you and your family. And so look like you know, it wasn't easy, I'm sure for you to leave Western mass but you did what was right for you and for your family. And now you've relocated to Florida, and you know, you make you make your own opportunities. And look, I always say this, if you work hard, play by the rules, don't you know, don't blow your money on drugs or alcohol or gambling, or if you're responsible with your money and your personal life in this country, you will run. Some rise a little more, some rise a little less, but you will rise. And you know, there's one statistic that to me should end the talk of socialism and communism and Marxism forever, because this is how great America is and the free enterprise system. If you graduate high school not college, high school, and then get married, in other words, you know, have a spouse, and then have children, you will not be poor. You literally, you will not be poor. You will be living no matter what, you will be living above the poverty line. If you you know, have a child before you get married, or you're have a broken home or a broken family.
Speaker 2: Then with a high school degree, then you're in trouble. You're in big trouble.
Speaker 1: And then you may have to get on welfare, or you may have to get on government assistance, and then you become trapped in a cycle of poverty and dependency. But if you get married, in other words, have a stable family and then have children, and you have a high school just a high school degree, and you're willing to work, obviously you will not be poor. I'm not saying you're going to be rich, but you're not going to be poor. In other words, we are the first and the only country in the world ever that has actually genuinely conquered poverty. Let me repeat that, we are the first and only country in the world that has genuinely conquered poverty. If you just do the basics in education and then have a stable family life, and then you can have children raise them within a stable home. You will not be poor period. I mean, you gotta work obviously, but you're not going to be poor. That's never been done before. So you can make your own opportunities. And if you look at most people who are poor, I'm talking you know, homeless, whatever, drugs, alcohol, mental illness, whatever. You look at most people who've ruined, you know who says, hey boy, they really lost everything. Usually it's I'll just give you an example. Look, I understand divorce. Sometimes in a couple it's you have to do it. There's psychological abuse, physical abuse, verbal abuse. I get it, okay, But even when so, you have a legitimate divorce. Here, I had a good friend of mine. This was fifteen years ago. They took I mean, the lawyer's got everything. They had a nice home. This was in Maryland, outside of Washington. They had a nice home. They had built up a nice, comfortable lifestyle. They each drove a nice car.
Speaker 2: She worked, he worked.
Speaker 1: And the divorce was so bitter, I mean, and they fought each other. It was over everything that by the time they were done, he's broke and she's broke. They lost everything, literally lost the house. They lost everything. Why because it all.
Speaker 2: Went to the lawyers.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is usually people are architects of their own financial ruin or financial demise. And so that's why, to me, it's not a phrase. I truly believe in personal responsibility. And so I told I've already given Ashton to speech. I said, listen, Ashton, don't you ever go on welfare. You may lose your job. You're gonna go on unemployment, that's fine, or God forbid, you have a disability or something that's something else. But you know Ashton, God you know, knock on wood, healthy, able bodied. You know, he's fifteen years old. And I said, Ashton, I want you to be a worker. You don't have to go to college. I'm not asking you to get some kind of a degree. I want you to do whatever you want to do in life. Because Ashton likes to work with his hands. I said, Ashton, you can get a trade, even if you don't want to get a trade you want. He's thinking about becoming a chef or a cook. I don't care. But I want you to work. And I don't want you to have children out of wedlock. I don't want you getting this girl pregnant and then that girl pregnant, and then that girl pregnant. Because I'll tell you why, son A at c moral you're the father. You're supposed to raise these children. And b what are you going to be making alimony payment after alimony payment after alimony payment, so your check is going to be gone before you even get it. I want you to get married. I want you to god willing stay married. I want you to be a good father, and I want you to be a worker. And I said, Ashton, if if you work and you're good to your wife and you're good to your kids, he'll be fine. I'm telling you he'll be fine. Now, if the radical Democrats take over the country and start abolishing private property, and they start, you know, literally taking all your tax money and you know, seizing the means of production, then no, you're you're I don't you have to go to another country. You're not gonna that's communism. And unless you're a member of the party, no one does well under communism. But if America stays the way it is, I'm with you, Charles. You are the maker of your own destiny. That's the beauty to me, that's the genius of America. Charles, thank you very very much for that call. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. So that's to me the lie of socialism or communism or marks. And that's why it appeals to so many people, because what Mom, Donnie and AOC and Bernie and Karen bass I could go on and on what they're really telling them. Okay, this is what a kamala Harris. You're poor because someone else has a house, because someone else is doing financially better than you, because they have a home or they have a two cars or whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: That's why you're poor.
Speaker 1: No, you can if you work hard enough and save, you can get yourself a house as well.
Speaker 2: But you got to work for it.
Speaker 1: You got to earn it, you got to make smart decisions, you got to by the way, you got to sacrifice for it.
Speaker 2: That's to see. That's another thing.
Speaker 1: Everyone says, well, there's not that many opportunities, say for the gen z, you know, those in their twenties. Ah yeah, housing is expensive. I agree, but no one asked you to get a two three, four hundred thousand dollars to it in debt for a degree in French literature, a French art in the fourteenth century.
Speaker 2: Like in other words, you know, there's a sense of entitlement.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many twenty four to twenty five, twenty six year olds I've met. I swear to you like, you know, like, well, I'm entitled to a house. What do you mean you're entitle to a house. You're not entitled to anything. You want a house, go out and earn it. My parents came, you know, from the old country. Nothing in their pocket, literally ten bucks. My mother had ten dollars in her pocket and a freaking suitcase. You think they lived in a home. They lived in a small apartment in downtown Montreal. My parents said, you know, you could you could hear the babies from you know, the other apartments crying at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: The walls were so thin. It's okay. No one died.
Speaker 1: And they saved and they saved and they saved, and eventually and they got themselves. Their first home was a modest home.
Speaker 2: It was a small home.
Speaker 1: And then eventually they moved on. They got themselves a duplex. That was a big thing. Then my father always said this to me, it's better I don't do it. I don't practice it. I like a single family home. But my dad was like, well, you get a renter, so the renter helps pay your mortgage. I prefer my privacy. But that's how they did it. So you got himself a beautiful duplex.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My point is it didn't come overnight. It had to be earned. They worked for it, and it took years to get it and to achieve it. Now it's all press button. Now it's all like on social media. I want it's like ordering you know, grub hub thing, just press the button. Well, no, life doesn't work like that, but that's what mom Donnie is selling. Ah. You want an apartment, you got it. You want a house, you got it. You want free groceries, you got it. You want thirty dollars an hour minimum wage, you got it. You want free childcare, you got it.
Speaker 2: Like whatever.
Speaker 1: You don't want to pay for the bus in the subway, you want it all free, you got it, and like ya, and then everything goes cuput because who's going to pay for all this? And by the way, he's a racist SB On top of everything else, he wants to tax white neighborhoods much higher than minority or whatever neighborhoods of color. However, they call it up in New York. So again it's not just class war, it's race war. And that all he had to do was forget reading George Orwell's nineteen eighty four. Read George Orwell's Animal Farm. It's a thin it's a novella. It's about one hundred and what twenty pages. Okay, children read it. They used to give it the kids sixth, seventh, eighth grade. So and see what communism leads to. Now he knows that deep down, because he thinks I'm gonna be at the top. I'm gonna be the pigs as they were in Orwell's Animal Farm. We're gonna be calling all the shots. He's not giving up his swanky He's got a very expensive apartment worth millions of dollars in New York. He's not giving up his rich, swanky pad. No, he's gonna take your home and go to the you know, working middle class neighborhoods and take everyone else's home and start redistributing it. But he's not giving up his pad. No, no, no, no, that apartment that's gonna stay. That belongs to the Zoran. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number Joe in Abbington. Thanks for holding Joe, and welcome.
Speaker 7: Jeff you had. I just turned the radio on at like eight thirty and I heard you talking about my mom. Mama.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to say his name.
Speaker 7: The mayor.
Speaker 1: Ma'm donni mom, Donnie Mandani Marxist Mamdani, Yes.
Speaker 7: And I just heard the most frightening phrase from him last week. And I didn't hear your monologue on it. I guess I knew you were going to cover it. But when he ever said controlling the means of production, I said, that has never been said by any politician anywhere in the United States running them not running. Maybe it has, but I don't I don't go in some small city council race or something.
Speaker 6: But that was the skit because that a phrase appears in eighteen seventy two in the Communist Manifesto uttered By written by Karl Marx. And you know, in reflection of that, I'm like, there have to be a hundred extremely wealthy, extremely.
Speaker 7: Wealthy near billionaires or over. Maybe there's more in New York city, who are in this sixties and seventies that we have envisioned for themselves. Yeah, New York is where I made my money, I have all my friends, and I'm probably gonna die here.
Speaker 6: Who are now trying to get to Florida.
Speaker 7: Why couldn't they just combine and get a massive billboard in Times Square just telling the people of this evil that's happening. I know they really poll gets sucked in because they don't read the news up, So why can't they just stoning stick up? Like, is there a pack for Sleevere? Because Sleeer could still do it if Eric Adams is the Democrat. I know, Eric Adams is the Independent and Sleewer is the Republican. Eric and Mumdadi will split the voat somehow, and there's big chance Sleeer could be the next mayor.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Sleewer would be an outstanding mayor. I think actually he's exactly what New York needs. You know, he is the solution to all their problems. But the Republicans now they're gone, they have left New York