Speaker 1: Enough Tally Bennett, the former Israeli Prime minister said quote as a former Israeli Prime minister, with the MASAD having reported directly to me, I say to you with one hundred percent certainty, the accusation that Jeffrey Epstein somehow worked for Israel or the Masade running a blackmail ring is categorically and totally false. This accusation is a lie being peddled by prominent online personalities such as Tuck Macarlson, pretending they know things they don't, and in fact I followed up with the former prime minister enough Tally Bennett and what he told me is the MASAD has not been active in the United States since the or against the United States since the Jonathan Pollard scandal of nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: When a US Army contractories that you're working to the Navy.
Speaker 3: There is no level ten decision you're gonna make that is gonna make everybody happy. It's not gonna happen, period. There is no way you saw it. With all the stuff, the Epstein case, the other things we had to deal with, there is no decision you're gonna make that is gonna make everybody happy. And you have to deal with it. If you're there to be liked, you're in the wrong job. Get out right away.
Speaker 4: If you're there to be liked, get out right away. Well that makes sense coming from a guy who quit after ten months. I guess you were there to be liked and you weren't very liked anymore, so you got out. Minor victory lap for myself. Yes I did call it. Yes I did say the DOJ was going to release files just before bong Gino went back on the air to try and soften the blow of his failures. Shockingly, he is not taking credit for the files being released, instead attributing it to the Trump administration and his team releasing these files, despite the fact that they only did so because of a Act of Congress thanks to Massi and Kanna and a handful of others. So, yeah, a good job. Trying to cover your tracks not exactly working really well. There is so much in these files. I'm doing my best to distill it, which is why I've taken three days of just processing before I actually came to you with any sort of coverage of what I'm reading here and what I think is valid. So I just wanted to start by prefacing. Obviously, this is all alleged. If we had a functioning DOJ, if we had a functioning FBI, if we had a functioning executive or judiciary or any if we had a functioning government at all, it wouldn't be left to podcasters to try and distill this down to give you something comprehensible. But that's where we're at. We don't have a functioning government, So now they're going to instead point at us and go, oh, look, they're putting all these unfounded allegations out there. They're only unfounded because you didn't follow up. They're only unfounded because you didn't actually investigate and prosecute any of these people. They did not follow up on ninety nine percent of this, So that's not our fault, that's theirs.
Speaker 5: You said, this is the end of the Epstein, of your review of the Epstein files. So just to clarify, or is the public going to learn the identities of the men who abuse the girls with the information that you're releasing and if not, why not? And then I have a quick follow up.
Speaker 6: I mean, you just baked in an assumption into your question that I never said, and I don't know to be true. Is the public going to learn about men that abuse these girls?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I understand what that means.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean they're the men who abuse the young women through Epstein's through.
Speaker 6: We said in July, and it remains as true today as it was in July. If we had information we meeting the Department of Justice about men who abused women, we would we would we would prosecute them.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: We talked about the work that we're doing. That's why I said that there's I said this earlier. There's this built in assumption that somehow there's this hidden tranche of information of men that we know about that we're covering up, or that we're not we're choosing not to prosecute. That is not the case. I don't know whether there are men out there that abuse these women.
Speaker 4: I think I speak for all of America when I say this, but that's.
Speaker 9: Simply not possible.
Speaker 7: Why isn't it possible?
Speaker 3: It's just not.
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 4: Your stupid fast Yeah, why isn't it possible for you to prosecute in these people? And the feigned incredulity with which he responds to that reporter's very valid question, why are you not prosecuting any of the men who were collaborators or customers of Jeffrey Epstein. It's not as if there aren't dozens actually over one hundred women who have come forward. But sure there's dozens that are still willing to talk. Many of them stand outside of Congress every couple months they go out there. Thomas Massey has said he has their names. We're going on nearly twenty years since his first conviction, and we're going to pretend as if there aren't additional victims or additional perpetrators that you could be prosecuting. We're still going to pretend that. And I think that this is a really interesting time to be living through. First off, there's this dichotomous worldview that we're all living through in that those that are on the Internet, those that are on x for instance, or maybe even in insta, they're very aware of what's happening with this case, with these files being released. If you're talking to your grandparents right now, no disrespect to any of the grandparents out there that are watching this right now, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about those that are tuning into Barry Weiss's brand new CBS News. There's not much coverage happening of this, and if there is any coverage happening, it's always diminishing in nature. It's very similar or reminiscent to the COVID era in that like you're either on the Internet and you know the truth years before everybody else, or you're watching Fox News and you have no fucking clue what's going on. And I think that's what we're dealing with here, is that once again there's just about half the population is totally red pilled, totally awake, totally furious about all of this, and then the other half or less just like, well, this is probably not that big of a deal. It's like, no, it's actually a huge deal. And I'm going to rattle off some of the more pertinent I provable emails in just a second, but before I do that, I want to remind you that Thomas Massey last month came forward saying that someone in his office was being threatened by the FBI because of his dogged work and getting these files released.
Speaker 11: One of cash Battel's staff threatened my staff with a criminal investigation if we didn't straighten up and play ball.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you about that. But since you brought it up, and I'm bringing it up, okay, you brought.
Speaker 11: It up criminal investigation having nothing to do.
Speaker 4: He said it was going to be a fraud. We're going to investigate one of your staff for fraud.
Speaker 11: And he told another one of my staff this, if you guys don't straighten up, you know, if you want to play hardball, if this is how you want to play it, or something like that, this member of your staff is going to get criminally investigated for fraud.
Speaker 4: A very specific threat. So we've got Thomas Massey, one of the only reputable congressional people that we have still representing us, being threatened by the head of the FBI. Now, let's have a little refresher course on who the head of the FBI is. This is cash Battel, more than six months ago, in September of twenty twenty five, testifying in front of Congress and perjuring himself into oblivion.
Speaker 2: Is no credible information none. If there were, I would bring the case yesterday that he trafficked to other individuals. And the information we have, again is limited.
Speaker 4: So the answer is no.
Speaker 2: One for the information that we have and the files in the case file.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, it's very important to remember that just because we got these files still even though Congress said that they're not to be redacted, in fact a huge percentage of them still are heavily redacted. But more important, and this is the key thing to remember, we are not seeing the video files that were alleged to have been kept by Epstein for blackmail purposes. Those files were alleged to have been possessed by the FBI, I believe in New York. There was also reports that his entire properties in New York and on the Island and elsewhere were fully surveilled, and that he had safes containing footage of the wealthy and powerful people that were caught up in this stuff. None of that has been released. None of it has been either verified or dismissed as being nonsense either. So we're really still working with a stacked deck. We don't actually know the full nature of this operation, but I will say, based off of the emails that we have gotten to see, I think it's fair to say that Cashptel obviously perjured himself and all of these people are lying through their fucking teeth about the nature of this operation, which is what Epstein was, it was a vast operation. So I'm just going to rattle off a bunch of the more pertinent email details so that you guys can really kind of distill it down to some whatever narrative you think fits here. I'll give you my take in a second. On April fifth of twenty seventeen, Michael Woolf, who's an author and journalist, emails Jeffrey Epstein. This is right after Steve Bannon was fired. He was released by the Security Council under Trump in twenty seventeen, and Michael Wolfe emailed Jeffrey Epstein saying war between the Jay's and non Jays Jays presently winning. So yeah, pretty obvious that there is in fact a power battle within the executive branch trying to dictate our foreign policy. No surprises there. Now, there were a lot of anonymous tips and allegations that were unverified that came as a flood after twenty twenty. That was after this was already a well known story. So I'm taking all of those with a grain of salt. I think that the more valid claims are those that came before this was a public phenomenon. Once it's a widespread national story or global story. Obviously, you're going to have a lot of lunatics that are just calling up and saying the craziest things. However, this one is from October of twenty twenty, to be exact, and it's a FBI CHS reporting document, so that means that it's a confidential human source, in which he says that the confidential human source believed Dershowitz, which is Alan Derschowitz, was co opted by Mosad and subscribed to their mission. It goes on to say CHS advised that this was a real collusion story. Trump has been compromised Israel and Kushner is their brains behind this organization and his presidency, alleging that Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, Ivanka's husband, was in fact the brains behind the operation and that this was evidence of him being compromised. We have an email in twenty fifteen verified from Kathy Rumler, who was Obama's White House counsel so basically the top lawyer to President Obama, in which she emails Jeffrey Epstein just hours after being notified by John Brennan that the head of the CIA was going to issue her the CIA Agency Medal, which is the highest award this morning. How cool is that? She responds, So this is the top attorney to the president of United States, President Obama emailing Jeffrey Epstein notifying him that she is receiving award from the head of the CIA. Seems like this guy's pretty well connected. Doune. Oh, it gets way deeper than that, folks. Jeffrey Epstein on October twenty six, twenty seventeen, emails Michael Wolfe that author I told you about earlier, says, I assume you already know that the original funder for the dossier was Rubio. Not sure why it seems so mysterious. This is in reference to the Steel dossier. This is an allegation from Jeffrey Epstein saying that Marco Rubio, now the Secretary of State under Donald Trump, was in fact the original funding source for the Steele dossier, which painted the Russian collusion narrative, or at least was the original foundational lies to start that entire scam. Fascinating if true. I have no idea if that's accurate. I always thought that it was Hillary Clinton, but it certainly could be Rubio. The rabbit hole goes tremendously deeper with this one. On March eighteenth of twenty fourteen. This is from armand De Rothschild of the Rothschild Banking family, emailing Jeffrey Epstein. Hi, Jeff, very long day sitting on bank board numbers are okay, but not a satisfactory to me, and I'm putting them under pressure to be more innovative about asset management funds while restructuring. I'm in a dinner with a client, fed up. I miss our talks and hope you are well. We'll be at home tomorrow night. Will you be free? Let's discuss Ukraine, to which Jeffrey Epstein responds, Ukraine upheaval should provide many opportunities many So this is just after the maidn KU the US State Department back coup an email between Jeffrey Epstein and one of the ross Childs talking about opportunities in Ukraine after the CIA back kup. Oh my goodness. Yeah. Verified. And if you think that this is just a one off nothing burger, here's what Jeffrey Epstein had to say to Peter Teal about his relationship with the Roschilds. As you probably know, I represent the Ross childs I was hoping to figure out a way for the bank that has one hundred and sixty billion blah blah blah. It doesn't say anything pertinent after that, but he then tells him come to the island or if you would like to meet in Saudi at the end of the month. So yeahhhh, my god. All right, So you've got Jeffrey Epstein emailing Peter Thiel, who was one of the founders of Palentier, and he's saying that I represent the Rothstrauts, the legendary banking family. Okay, and that's probably a one off nothing burger, right, Well, not so much. This is a phone call between Ahoud Barock, former top Intel guy basically head of their their version of the Pentagon, and also former Prime Minister of Israel, having a conversation with Jeffrey Epstein recorded. I wonder why it was recorded. I bet you could figure it out.
Speaker 8: I've never met Peter til and everybody says he sort of jumps around and actually like a drugs.
Speaker 4: Smoking Yeah, he looks.
Speaker 8: However, he is a company called Pallenteer.
Speaker 10: P A L L E N.
Speaker 8: T E t I E R. Palenteers. Peter Teal's company, so he thought that Peter would put you on the board of Palenteer. Peter tile is one of the best. I've never met him. He's going to come here next week, so I wanted to talk to him, and I talk to you again. They pai lari billion dollars a year just to advise it.
Speaker 4: Now, mind you, this is twenty fourteen or so, So this is as Barack is getting out of power, and this is before Epstein is on a buddy buddy basis with Peter Teal, the founder of Palenteer, in which he's misspelling the name of Palenteer the company, but he is still pushing this basically Intel creation to Barack, and it gets much more interesting from there. Now, this isn't a one off phone call between Ahud Barack and Jeffrey Epstein proceeded to meet in person with Jeffrey Epstein. It documented thirty six times over a couple year period after he leaves the Prime ministership. But I thought the most fascinating aspect of that call is that he what he details out is essentially how to parlay political power into financial wealth, wants leaving office. So Brock, who's been both in the military, and then the highest levels of intel, and then all the way up to the top level of the Prime ministership of Israel. He is essentially advising him to put together a list of all of the people who owe you something that you've benefited well, you've been in power, and you're going to reach out to them before you leave office to basically set up a your own golden parachute, is essentially what he's advising him on. He goes so far as to say, people that owe you their lives, reach out to them. Stop thinking about, you know, your skill set, stop thinking about how you can actually add market value. You are putting together a list of people who owe you favors, and you're going to reach out to them, and you're going to ask them for huge paydays to be on their boards. And that the first name he pushes is Palenteer, and he goes on to say that essentially you can get paid two to three million dollars a year to be on the boards of a handful of these companies, and essentially you can go from being broke to making ten to twenty million dollars annually just by having your name attached to the board of XYZ Corporation. I've got a lot more to say about that, but I'm going to keep moving through these emails just so we can cover everything that I thought was super interesting. There's an email from July twenty fourth, twenty nineteen, which is talking about how one of the cellmates to Jeffrey Epstein had a pending incident report for self mutilation and therefore he will turn to special housing unit and will be selled with inmate blank blacked out. Inmate blacked out pleaded guilty in March to mailing improvised explosive devices to thirteen people, including many prominent Democratic figures, amongst them former President Barack Obama, former VP Joe Biden, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Senais Corey Booker and Kamala Harris, as well as CNN. He drove around at a van festooned with political stickers and rants, one of them targeting CNN. Anyways, long story short, the reason I'm saying that this is fascinating is because this guy has a track record of being very violent towards Democrats, and Jeffrey Epstein, who was a top advisor to many of these people, was apparently to be his cellmate. So that's interesting given that he, you know, perished, and if you think it's at all odd that a convicted kid diddler would be a top advisor to the active and then former Prime Minister of Israel, I should also add that. In twenty eighteen December seventeenth, Jeffrey Epstein emailed at Ubrock saying you should make clear that I don't work for Massad Smiley Face, to which a Hoodbrock responds you or I, and then Epstein responds that I don't Smiley Face. So yeah, I don't know that he necessarily worked for them, but to say he wasn't connected given Barack's relationship, I think would be a stretch. Adding on to the weirdness of the cell mat that Epstein had, you also have an email from Jeffrey Epstein to himself just ten days before he allegedly takes his own life, in which he details off a bunch of names Mandelsson, Barnaby, Summers, Watson, Axel Botstein, Kareem Turjay, Pritzker, Edelman, set Lloyd, Martinovvakminsky, Tata, Suskin Stroman jer Krauss. He's just rattling off a ton of names, which I think is very reminiscent of the phone call that he has with Barack, where essentially he is putting together a list of all the people that owe him a favor, as in, like, this is who you should be talking to to see if I can get assistance in getting out of here. Now, that's my read of it. I can't say exactly why he's doing this, but it does seem as if he's preparing himself a list of names from which he's going to have a conversation with Steve Bannon. Steve Bannon, I might add, was assisting Jeffrey Epstein and trying to rehabilitate his image, which is odd because ten days later he then takes his own life. Okay, I guess that's something that people do. I'm going to fire off a bunch of things that you really fast. We've got an anonymous email to Jeffrey Epstein saying I give you permission to kill him. He is apparently with blank. He lied to you and he lied to me. That's all we got. That was June thirtieth of twenty fourteen. Make of it what you will. We've also got hard proof that Howard Lutnik Jeffrey Epstein's former neighbor, I might add, is busted. He lied through his teeth about his relationship with Epstein.
Speaker 10: He opens the doors and there's a massage table in the middle of the room and candles all around and stuff. So I ask very insightful cutting questions. I say to him, massage table in the middle of your house? How often you have a massage? And he says every day? And then he like gets like weirdly close to me and he says, and the right kind of massage. Now my wife is standing here, so she looks at me, and I look at her, and we say, I'm sorry, we have to go, and we left. And in the six or eight steps it takes to get from his house to my house, my wife and I decided that I will never be in the room with that disgusting person ever again.
Speaker 4: Are we witnessing the greatest run in precious metals history? Well, if you looked at the draw down lately, maybe not. Or it could be a pullback. There are major pullbacks and significant bowl markets that happens all the time. Only time will tell. But gold and silver are defying the odds right now. People ask me, Clint is it too late to get in? Have I missed the train? Look, no one has a crystal ball. There's always pullbacks. This is normal, But the reason for the price explosion doesn't appear to be going away because the printing prices continue to turn. So if you want to learn more about how precious metals could help you, my partners over at gold Co have put together the perfect resource. It's their free twenty twenty six gold and silver kit. I trust these guys. They support the show and they've done an excellent job educating people like myself on metals. So head over to Clint likes gold dot com to learn more and get this big news. Launching this month, gold Co is celebrating America's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary with a limited time bonus offer. Get up to ten percent free gold or silver, plus free storage and a free home safe with a minimum cash purchase a free home safe. Love it. Go to Clint likes gold dot com for details. Now, that's Howard Lutnik, our current commerce secretary, lying through his teeth. Let's parse out this email. So basically, he's alleging that he did not have any relationship or was never in the room with Jeffrey Ebstein post I think two thousand and four ish. Well, we've got an email from Howard Lutnik on December nineteenth, twenty twelve, says, Hi, Jeff, we were lending in Saint Thomas early Saturday afternoon and planning to head over to Saint Barts, Aguila on Monday at some point. Where are you located? What is exact location from my captain to Sunday evening for dinner? Sound good? I have another couple, Michael and Marcy Laherman with me on my boat and this is the key. Each of us has four children, two sixteen's, two fourteen's, a thirteen to twelve and eleven, and a seven year old. Thanks Howard Epstein. Response comes Saturday or Sunday lunch, Little Saint James on the map behind Christmas Cove. So yeah, I uh look, make up at what you will. If you were, in fact so deeply disturbed after this meeting with Epstein back in the early two thousands that you told your wife you would never be around him again, do you really email him a decade later and say I'm not only am I going to come and see you, I'm going to your private island. That would be weird enough, right, But then you're gonna list off, You're gonna rattle off all of the ages of your children, given that you've said that you were creeped out by this guy. But you're what preparing some sort of like Disney based family vacation where all of the ages of the kids involved need to be listed out? Or is it some more sinister code action. I don't know, and I'm not going to pretend to know, but I found that to be very strange, especially given that we know he lied through his teeth that he maintained a relationship with Epstein for over a decade after he said it had stopped. Very similar to what Donald Trump is doing right now, lying about his relationship with Epstein when they were good friends in the nineties and the two thousands, and they only had a falling out in two thousand and seven because Jeffrey Epstein kept stealing massuses from mar A Lago. That's the true story, whether Trump wants to tell it or not. And one other key item to note about Howard Lutnik he described Jeffrey Epstein and I quote as the greatest blackmailer ever. Why would Howard Lutnik be going to the private island of a guy who he believes as a blackmailer, or did he only find out that he was a blackmailer after going to the island, In which case, why did he not come forward? Inquiring minds would like to know Howard please fill us in. We've also got in case you're wondering whether or not these girls that he was pretty clearly procuring for his client base, the wealthy and powerful, which he had been entrapped. There's an email on February nineteen, twenty twelve. We don't know who from, but she says to Jeffrey Ian, sweet guy. We talked a lot. He likes kissing. I think he liked the blowjob he blanked in my mouth. Don't think he is gay. Won't be shitty with you next time. Don't know about Jacob. Maybe I see Ian tonight again after his meeting. And this is from Epstein's email, where he says, did you do Ian Jacob? Details please now? Unless he's in some sort of cockery relationship, which I guess is possible, it seems to me that in fact, he is asking for details as to what sexual favors his gal provided to some of his marks. The depravity doesn't stop there. We also have an email from Jeffrey Epstein to himself in which it looks as if he is essentially drafting a threatening letter or email to Bill Gates for blackmail purposes on behalf of a former employee of one Bill Gates, in which he types on July eighteenth, twenty thirteen, I've decided to resign my position, effective immediately with BG three and the Melinda Gates Foundation. During the paser a few weeks, I have been caught up in a severe marital dispute between Melinda and Bill. In my role as his right hand I have been asked and wrongly acquiesced into participating in things that have ranged from the morally inappropriate to the ethically unsounded. Have been repeatedly asked to do things that get near and potentially over the line into the illegal. I feel it would be dishonest to myself in my future. From helping Bill to get drugs in order to deal with consequences of sex with Russian girls, to facilitating his illicit triss with married women, to being asked to provide adderall for bridge tournaments as I am a medical doctor, but have no prescription writing ability. Blah blah blah. You get the idea.
Speaker 7: I was introduced to ev scene by the lady Lynn Rothschild, you know, a prominent British lady, and she told me he was a wonderful guy. I didn't want to meet him, but she said, no, you have to meet him. He's he's very wealthy, and he's connected to Harvard and he does a lot of things to Harvard.
Speaker 4: And she knew him intimately. She knew him very well.
Speaker 7: She's the one who introduced him to Bill Clinton as far as I know. As far as I know, she introduced him to Prince Andrew. She is at the center of this entire enterprise, and so far her name hasn't even come up. I was on his plane with him, ohn with Senator gat Glenn, going to visit Shimune Perez in the home of Leslie Wesner for his birthday. But I think that Lynn Rothschild has to be questioned at the center of this because she's the one who made all the introductions.
Speaker 4: So we've got Alan Dershwitz saying that he was introduced to Jeffrey Epstein by a Rothschild, and then also at Dershowitz went on to defend Epstein. So despite the fact that he's saying, you know, I didn't really have a relationship with this guy, there's nothing nefarious here. He did defend Epstein in that case that got him that sweetheart deal from alex Acosta in two thousand and seven. So yeah, this rabbit hole goes deep. Just a bit more evidence on the blackmail angle. We've got an email. This is from Segar and Jetty. Epstein emailed a Russian associate in twenty fifteen asking for help because a girl he was connected to wanted to quote blackmail a group of powerful businessmen in New York. He lists her address of where she was staying at the time. So I'll just be straight with you, guys, like I think this guy was a fixer. But I'm gonna give you my summary in a second. Let's finish these up. There's a whole litany of unverified claims that I have not spent my time on and wasted your time on, because we just don't know. There's very salacious accusations that go to George Bush Senior. I mean there's murder and torture and trafficking and everything you could imagine, but there's really no way for me to verify it.
Speaker 12: Which brings us back to this new Epstein release, because in it, the word pizza is mentioned nine hundred eleven times. That's right, nine hundred eleven times. Adults are emailing back and forth about slices of pizza and about pizza parties, and the word pizza is often paired with great soda in bizarre context within emails addressed to Epstein by individuals whose names have been mostly redacted. So here's one, Well, this is better than a Chinese cookie. Let's go for pizza and grape soda. Again, no one else can understand.
Speaker 4: So I'm not going to spend any more time trying to get the bottom of those angles because I think the emails that are verified being from Jeffrey Epstein to very high power, high powered people talking about some fairly nefarious things, that's enough for us to go off of. So I don't want us to spiral into the black hole of what could be, because I think there's enough here to know that there's something very seriously wrong with the operation this guy was running. And to be straight with you, I'm not sure the full nature of the operation that Epstein was running. But I think it's fair to say that it was multifaceted. That if you watch any of his interviews, and I've watched like thirty minutes of him talking, he's not a very bright guy.
Speaker 13: Fundamental part of money, which is called fractionalized banking scutionalized banking, is something that finance people understand, and the people on the street, and when I say people on the street that's where I was when I started on Will Street, would find it impossible to believe.
Speaker 4: And I say this as someone who comes from the finance world who understands high finance. I've literally never seen him. I've never read him in an email or heard him in a talking conversation where he comes across any more educated about finance than I am. Like most of the time, he comes off sounding like a guy who wants to sound like he's the guy. Does that make sense? It's hard to explain this. I think the best way to analogize it would be like whatever industry each of you are in individually, you know how there's nuances of that industry that if you know it, that once you're in that industry, it's just kind of a given. But if you're outside of that industry, you probably wouldn't know that you're being bullshitted. That's how he comes across, Like when he's talking about fractionalized banking as if it's some profundity, you know, it's like, no, that's just how it works, you know. But he's telling these stories to people that like, Honestly, what it highlights to me, the fact that a guy like this who's not very bright can bullshit his way to the highest levels of influence just tells me that our elite are not very bright, not very impressive people. That this guy can actually con some of the people at the highest levels of whatever respective government branch or industry that their participants in, and he's just grifting his way through life into the highest level. Now, granted, he's also doing it I think via blackmail. He's doing it via parties and drugs and trafficking and surveillance and all sorts of mechanisms for control. But I'm saying, to get into those doors, to go to the cocktail parties and to have conversations with the high powered elites, and to just buffalo your way through life and to very rarely did anybody beat an eye at his lofty claims that he's this top financial manager, top accountant, top this, top that, top, he's big time in the biomedical research, and I mean his laundry list of alleged accolades that he really didn't deserve. It didn't actually hold. Most people never caught on. Most of these people were just like, well, you know, he's friends with Bill Clinton, and he used to chum it up with Donald Trump, and he knows X and B, and he knows this prince and this king, and he knows this congressman. And it's like okay, so they all these people just turn to blind eye. And I just think it's a really fascinating kind of sociological study that there's just something about social proof. And I'm sure you guys have heard of that if you've ever looked into, like, uh, the game like how to Date, One of the tricks from one of these you know, apex cosmen, these dating gurus, was that you want to always make yourself appear to be in the inn group, and you need to get social proof. So if you go to a club by yourself, obviously you're the odd man out, it's going to be very hard to demonstrate your self worth. So it's very important that, like if you have a wing girl, a wingwoman, like that's huge because she already is signaling that you're a guy that they might want to be around, you're a safe guy to be around, You're this, you're that, and then they can also you know, puff up your resume. That's basically what Epstein was doing throughout his life. He's just like, I'm friends. He was just constantly parlaying his relationship, his friendships with wealthy and powerful people to open up doors to become friends with more and more wealthy and powerful people. And he just leavered that up. He just kept going to the point that he got to the highest levels of the British Royalty, to the highest levels of Israeli to American I mean, it's really remarkable when you look at it. But we've already recapped much of this on prior episode, so I'm not going to do it again. But dropsite News has laid bare his real foundational claims as to why I and so many other people believe that he was an intelligence asset, and specifically Masad, specifically CIA and likely I six as well. He was doing things that just a normal civilian would not one be capable of doing, but two and most importantly, not be capable of doing and getting away with it for decades. And I think that's really the tell here. And because we're unlikely to ever get a genuine investigation by Pam Bondi or Cash Pateel or really anybody, we're going to have to jump to some conclusion or rather at least make some assumptions about the nature of his business, the nature of what he was. This is my opinion after reading for days now and really years I've been studying this, but for the past few days, since these files dropped on Friday, I've just been digging NonStop. And what I've come away with concluding or at least assuming, is that he was a fixer at the highest level. When they're gray area things that people in government do, they called Jeffrey Epstein. That was his job. He put people together at the highest levels of government of corporate America, and he got things done that you couldn't get done that were either gray area or black market outright, from negotiating weapons deals to assisting prime ministers and presidents and parleying their influence and their power into personal wealth. This guy really did it all. And I think at its core, even beyond the blackmail scheme, which I think did exist and I think was very pervasive and successful, I think the primary reason that the DOJ, why so many media apparatrics, why so many government agencies and government officials all turn a blind eye to this, is that this is really how the sausage is made. And I hate that metaphor, but it's apt here. This is how the sausage of governance is created. This is how they rule over us, this is how This is why so many of us feel as if a meritocratic civilization is no more, because it is no more, because this is the game at the highest levels. It's not about who's the most brilliant. It's not about who's the most creative. It's not about who's creating the most wealth or jobs or anything like that. It's about who knows who. It's about who do you know in government that can protect you. Well, we do shady and nefarious shit on the side with this corporate guru or this tycoon. That's the game. That's actually how the world runs.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not naive, I'm not saying that wasn't an aspect of how the world has always been. We all know it is to a certain extent how it's been run. But there is this belief, or there was at least that in America in particular, that if you were just the best, well, then you could become wildly rich and famous and successful. And what we learn when you dig into these files is that, in truth, it's not so much about being the best at all. It's about what can you get away with? Who do you know to help me get away with it? And who do you know to help me cover my tracks once we've done it. That's what Jeffrey Epstein was. He was the fixer of fixers at the highest level. You need a metaphorical body buried, you call Jeff. You need to put together fifty billion dollars worth of funding for some biomedical research. You called Jeff. You need some startup in big tech. You have a defense contractor that you're trying to get involved with Israeli military or American or whoever else you called Jeff. This is what this guy did. And as salacious as all of the trafficking allegations are, and I think there's serious validity to much of those accusations, maybe not the most far fetched versions of it, where it's child sacrifice and all that, but rather just the blackmail angle of it I do think was real, but I think beyond that he was doing so much more. And I think that's why this can't come out. It's not even about the blackmail as much as it is. This is like an X ray machine being held up to the deep state. It actually shows you the internals of how our system works and why it's so broken, and why we should be so angry and why we should be demanding I mean, not even justice at this point, but a total reset. It's just it's just so egregious. It's so over the top. I understand fully the exasperation that people are dealing with after looking into this, and then you look at the media silence on it, and you go, wait, they don't care about Like this is the biggest story in the world and they're not talking about it. And then you start to look at the finance side behind those operations, and you look at how Barry Weiss became the head of CBS News and how the Ellisons took over that and TikTok and everything else, and you're like, oh, because that's all part of the same thing. That's how it actually works. That's how corporate America slashed the governments of the world work. It's all dirty, it's all filthy, it's all not meritocratic. It's cronyism at its core, and it's criminal at its roots. And no one's coming to save us. The DJ will not dig, they will not prosecute. They're telling it straight to your face.
Speaker 6: As you know, it is not a crime to party with myster Epstein, and so as horrible as it, it's not a crime to email with mister Epstein.
Speaker 4: We don't even know what you're talking about. Even though there's dozens of women who stood outside Congress a dozen times demanding justice, and they go, who are you talking about. We don't even see these women, We don't even know they exist. You've got people like Dan Bongino and Cash Hotel getting into the top two positions at the FBI explicitly saying that they are going to get to the bottom of this, telling us do not let this go. Quote Dan Bongino, this is really big, this is important, this is it. Yeah, he was telling you the truth then, and he's lying to you now, and there's a reason he's lying, because he's been told to. He has no choice, and I have zero doubt that his life is in jeopardy if he were to tell the truth about this stuff. Now, does that excuse him being a liar? No, it doesn't excuse it. I'm just explaining. I like I see it. I see it for what it is. I understand why he's made the choice that he's made. I just wish you would fade into oblivion because I don't want to hear a fucking word from you after I know you've lied. But instead we get nonsense like this.
Speaker 3: Buck stops here, The buck stops on that resolute desk. They are tough decisions, and that's what happened. I know a lot of you, and by the way, that are people in the chat. I just want you to know a little message to you. I just want you to know something.
Speaker 4: I own you.
Speaker 3: Guys. You can't stay away. I tweet you instantly respond I do a show. You can't stay away. Membership. No one's gonna be there. Really, it's one hundred and ninety four thousand. No One's biggest live stream in the world right now. No One's gonna be there. No one really, Then when people show up, that's just us there to repeat great, I own you guys.
Speaker 4: So why is the Trump administration covering all this up? Let's just let Nick Fuint does recap it for you.
Speaker 9: First you said they're on your desk, and now you say they don't exist. You campaign saying you're going to release the files, now you say there are no files to release. You talked about this sex traffic ring as a matter of fact, that's what Epstein was charged with and convicted for twenty years ago. Now you say there never was a sex trafficking ring. Two weeks before the war, Elon's got a black eye and says Trump won't release the files because he's in them. Now net Yahoo brings this giant trophy to the White House to commemorate their victory in the war, and right before he arrives, he gets this gift, which is the Epstein files are going to be buried. So people go, what's up? Then you get this extraordinary cover up. Trump comes out as guilty and defensive as anybody could possibly be. He says, if you are interested in the files, you're an idiot, you're a fake supporter. You're with the Democrats. You're with them. It's a hoax. The Democrats made it up. Why would they not get to the bottom of it? Under Biden? One line after another, one excuse after another, piling up. Congress shuts down a month early to prevent this from going through. Thomas Massey, Marjorie Green, Nancy Mayce working with the Democrats, are going to compel the release of the files with an Act of Congress. They're even going to bypass the Speaker of the House, the leader of their own party. Congress closes a month early for their MARIESE has to prevent this from happening. Then when Congress come back, comes back, do we get the files? No, because Congress shuts down for forty five days, longest government shut down in history, and in the end the Democrats give up without any concessions.
Speaker 4: Kind of weird.
Speaker 9: Then a week later we finally get this bill, it goes to the floor, it passes. Marjorie Green, who pushed it, resigns mysteriously after getting death threats.
Speaker 4: It takes two months. Now we're in January twenty six.
Speaker 9: We finally get the files and there are six million of them. Now we finally get the files after they pulled out every stop to prevent this from happening.
Speaker 4: And the reason I wanted to have Funta's recap it is because I think it's really important to remember all of the layers of cover up that we've personally witnessed over the past year. And really it's been for decades, but like it's been so obvious and egregious for the past year. And what does it tell you, I mean, what can you conclude from that? Well, the obvious conclusion is this, this is existential to the government. This is existential at the highest level. Across the board, They're all doing the same thing. They're all lying, they're all covering up, they're all covering up for each other. And when you look at the nature of Epstein's contacts, you start to realize why. You've got the top attorney to the White House under Obama who's emailing Jeffrey Epstein saying, oh I just got this top CIA award. You've got Bill Clinton flying on the lowly to express countless times. You've got Donald Trump having a decade plus year long relationship with Epstein. This was before he was prosecuted. So I'm not alleging anything crazy there. But regardless this, he's the next door neighbor of Howard Lutnick. You've got the active Commerce secretary under Donald Trump who's caught red handed lying that he had cut off ties with Epstein in the early two thousands, only to find out that in fact, he was preparing to bring his kids to the island in the early twenty teens. I mean, you've got Cash and Dan and Pam and all of the other people at the top levels of justice which are all covering up, and not just covering up, but actively overtly destroying their reputations. To everybody with eyes to see and ears to hear, who has any an IQ north of room temp is all concluding the same thing. These people are all liars and frauds, and they're all like, that's the hard for some people. The more blue pill they go, Clint, you think they're all lying. Yes, they're all lying. So once you realize that they're all lying, you have to ask yourself why. And if you ask yourself why, I think the only conclusion you can come to is that this is it. This is the apex, This is the heart of darkness. This is how the fucking system actually runs. And if the people really see it, they if they not just see it, but they believe it, they feel it in their core, they have no choice but to demand that this system falls. And for that reason alone, they cannot allow for justice to be had in this case. And they have to lie, and they have to obfuscate, and they have to try and bury it as much as they possibly can, and they will use their media apparatics. They will use the exact same fixer mentality that Epstein operated with. They're going to use all of their influence, all of their contacts in media and government, in corporate America to cover up this shit, just the same as he would do if he was still alive, and who knows, maybe he is.
Speaker 14: What's the mission, Oh, I know what the mission is. The mission is to take orders from your daddy Benjamin at Yahoo okay, spill us blood and use us money to help Israel build its empire. That's what this is all about. It's so stupid and it's so infuriating.
Speaker 4: And I'll let Annacasparian basically recap my feelings because she does such a good job of kind of funneling the energy that I have about these issues. But that's the truth, man. I really think that's why our foreign policy is the way it is. I think the whole reason that Trump continues to just be humiliated by his relationship with that Yahoo is that there is leverage. There is massive life ending or altering leverage that just simply cannot allow to come out. And the really scary thing is, I'm not even sure that Trump is guilty of doing anything the farious with you underage people, or really any of the sexual stuff with the Epstein network. I think that he's under moratl threat. Like that's my honest read of it. Because if it's just him like infidelity, like if he's just cheating on a wife or something and Epstein got him caught up in that, trust me, Trump is not going to let his life be ruined because he wants photos of him with some hooker buried. Like. It's bigger, it's much much deeper than that. I think it's existential. I think it's threats against him or his family. That's the only assumption I can come to. But when you spend the better part of a decade saying how the Iraq War was such a disaster, and then you turn around after campaigning in twenty twenty four saying no more wars, particularly in Middle East, and then it's not even six months before you're dropping bombs in Iran, and then just six months after that, you've got an armada sailing towards Tehran to go to war again. And I'm just thinking to myself, like, are these stories actually separate, because they don't feel separate to me. They feel intricately linked. They feel fully intertwined with one another. They feel like our foreign policy in Epstein's network from Ahud Barak, who was the top intel guy for Israel, the top guy who spent thirty six fucking visits with Epstein in a two year period after he leaves the Prime ministership. I don't see my family that often, not even close. Thirty six times and a two year period. Are you fucking kidding me? This is like he's got thirty years of experiences from you know, intel to military to the highest levels of government in Israel, and he's like b F f's with Jeffrey Epstein, and they just want to pretend as if oh, he's he's definitely you know, uh, he's obviously a Katari asset, right. Oh No, it's very obvious it's very obvious. And then on top of that, throughout these emails, if you want to get really radicalized, he's just constantly, constantly referring to the superiority of his bloodline. You know why versus you know, the people like me. I don't even know if I'm allowed to say it sounds like boy, but it uh starts with the G right. He's just saying that all the time. So in conclusion, Uh, this is why I think people like Candace Owns and myself and so many others have stopped talking about, you know, midterm politics. It's just like once for Candace it was because her friend Charlie Kirk was assassinated, totally understandable. For me, it was that, but it was also just the unbelievable betrayal from the DOJ in the FBI. And I know that sounds crazy to say that we were betrayed by them, but like they pretended to be different, they weren't. They were the exact same Christopher Ray type of garbage. So when Tim Poole starts talking about how if you guys don't stop talking about this stuff, we're gonna lose the midterms. And I'm not saying he's said it about this, but he said it about the Charliekirk stuff and a whole bunch of other stuff in the past. It's like, we don't fucking care about your midterms. It's not there is no electoral avenue to remedy what is so obviously egregiously a moral, illegal, depraved at the highest levels of government, corporate America, across the board, Hollywood, the media, everything, this is this touch is fucking everything, and there was no justice to be found. There's nothing we can do about it. We explicitly voted for the President of the United States to remedy this, and he can't or won't do it either. So when you talk to me about midterms, when you talk about voting for the Republicans or the Democrats, I respond to you, why what is the difference here? Is justice actually on the ballot? Because everybody else who's paying attention has come to the obvious conclusion that the answer is null. Justice is not on offer, and until we come to terms with that, nothing can change. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be responding to every single person that tells you there's nothing that can be done, especially if they're in a position where something should be done with this, but that's simply not possible.
Speaker 7: Why isn't it possible?
Speaker 10: It's just not.
Speaker 9: Why not your stupid.
Speaker 4: Faster until we get an answer as to why Cash Betel and Pam Bondi and Dan Bongino. Hi, Dan, I know you're back on the air. It'd be nice if you were to tell us the truth now. I'm sure you won't, or Donald Trump or anybody body else in this administration, or anybody in the media for that matter, Do not relent. Just continue to drive this point home. Why can't you, you stupid bastard, Why can't you deliver justice? We're talking about kids, for God's sakes. If you can't get justice in this arena, well then don't fucking lecture me about anything ever. Again. I have no respect for you. I have no reason to think that you'd ever accomplish anything that benefits me whatsoever. You're obviously depraved, if not working for the devil himself. I want nothing to do with you, nothing, And I think that's how everybody feels, anybody who's being honest about this. And look, a story like this is very easy to just completely wreck people. It's so easy to radicalize people and just make them feel like there's no hope. I get it. I would definitely read the Bible. I'm not going to dismiss that at all. Go read the Bible. But I would also say for the handful of people that are doing the right things Thomas Massey, Rocanna, Even though I don't like Rokanna's politics on this topic, he stood up, so God bless him for that. MTG. The handful of people that showed fucking morality, spine backbone. We need to marshal our forces to make sure that these people are uplifted. They are the only thing keeping the white Walkers from crossing over. Like that's all we got left. So all in with that, Thomas Massey twenty twenty eight or bust that's it. That's the only If you're looking for electoral options, that's the only answer I got for you. Thomas Massey, twenty twenty eight. Please are with the like button, subscribe, leave it comment down below. Appreciate you guys. Sorry it took me a couple days to get another episode out. I slept for like forty hours over the weekend. I don't know if I got a virus or something, but it feels like maybe I've got like low case COVID. I don't know. Anyways, I'm starting to bounce back a little bit, but I'll be back to you soon. You guys, please subscribe to Liberty Lockdown. Great podcast.
Speaker 15: Clint is tight and no, he made a statement about me and Jeffrey Epstein's I have nothing to do with that. I have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstin. And in fact, if you look at the DOJ they announced, you know, they released three median pages. It's like, this is all they're supposed to be doing. And frankly, the DOJ I think should just say we have other things to do.