Speaker 1: Hi everyone, and welcome back to another episode of Between Us Girlies.
Speaker 2: I'm Lindsay, I'm Bailey, I'm Casey, and I'm brand.
Speaker 3: And here comes the bride. God boy, didn't we have a weekend? I cannot believe it. Holy fuck, I am engaged.
Speaker 4: Wait hold your camera up to your rank to the camera, can you it's way too far?
Speaker 3: But oh wait this camera.
Speaker 2: I am fucking engaged. And that is the most insane sentence that has ever.
Speaker 3: Left my mouth. That is really weird to hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was talking about Jake today and I was like, my book, my fiance and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Ill between us fiances.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. I like low Ki.
Speaker 2: When I was talking to one of my other coworkers, she said when she was in the fiance stage, she kind of just wanted to get married because she hated saying fiance.
Speaker 3: She was like, I feel like it's either boyfriend or husband.
Speaker 2: And granted I've only been in this fiance stage for seventy two hours, but I'm like, damn, I kind of just want to call him husband already, Like fiance feels you.
Speaker 5: Can, I feel like you are like your husband and wife.
Speaker 2: Guys, this has been the like most insane Today's Monday.
Speaker 3: This happened on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It has been an absolute, like whirlwind of emotions, feelings like I feel like I haven't even lived in the past seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: It is insane.
Speaker 4: So I guess, like kick it off, yeah yesterday, Yeah, it just happened Saturday.
Speaker 2: So I thought, I feel like we should tell the story from my perspective and then we'll have the girlies chime in because they helped plan this. And so looking back now, I was cracking up. I can't sleep the past two nights because I've just been so excited. So I've been going through our text messages and like cracking up at just how much I believed you guys, Like how I didn't question a single fucking thing. I was just like so anyway, so I'll tell it from my perspective and then you guys can kind of chime in. So a few months ago, Bailey sent a screenshot in our podcast group chat for an event at the Bellevue on Saturday, September thirteenth from three to seven. And this was just like a very generic email, but honestly like looking like a lot of emails are pretty generic and like I kind of skim invites and I'm like, okay, I'll like piece together the information that I find necessary.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, oh, cool an event at the Bellevue.
Speaker 2: I distinctly remember one of you being like, I think we should go to this, So I was like, oh, perfect, We'll go to this now. A key part of this story is that I thought this was a complete influencer event and it was sent to the podcast email and it said we all get plus ones.
Speaker 3: I did not think that that meant me.
Speaker 2: So for the past two months, I've been telling Jake that he can't come to this influence event at the Bellevue.
Speaker 3: So I have the most normal day of my life.
Speaker 2: On Saturday, I wake up well, me and Bailey were supposed to go to pilates together, but she had a little incident with her car getting toed so pause that I had the most normal morning of my life. I went to pilates, I took a walk, I like, came home, Jake made lunch. We're just sitting at the table eating lunch and I'm like, oh, I guess I'll start getting ready, and Jake was so normal, so calm. We start talking about how said we were for the day because earlier in the week, on Thursday, Bailey texted in a group chat and was like, are you bringing Jake to this event? Like I think I want to bring my man to his first influencer evant and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I didn't know we have plus ones. That's so exciting. I'll bring Jake. And I'm like telling you, I'm like, oh my god, not your man in his influencer era. And You're like, yup.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to find a perfect event for him to come to and this was the perfect one. So insane, So I'm fully convinced that we're that this has hit your man's first influencer evant.
Speaker 3: This is Jake's influencer event.
Speaker 2: We get ready and I'll go back and say some things that stand out to me now, but like normal, We get ready and I wanted to look really pretty because I wanted to take an Instagram, so I texted you guys, which I don't typically do text you for outfit advice.
Speaker 3: But I really wanted an Instagram.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, I want to like kind of fit the vibe, and I wanted us to get an updated Curly's pick. So I weirdly sent a picture so asked you, guys, what should I wear? And then all of you were like very helpful helping me find an outfit and like it stuck out to me, but in no way did it.
Speaker 3: Stick out to me in a proposal type of way.
Speaker 2: I was just like, Oh, they're being very nice and invested in what I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: I felt like we sounded weird.
Speaker 5: No I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Once Bailey sent her picture back, I was like, oh, this is kind of normal, Like we all will just like send an outfit by so like I didn't think it was like, again, weird. But you have to understand that I had zero idea that this was coming. So anything that stood out to me didn't stand out to me in a proposal way. So we get to the Bellevue and Zach, who's the director of marketing at the Bellevue we worked with him before. He's at the front and he greets us and I'm like, oh my god, hi, and he's like, oh, I'll take you up to Brandon's room.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm skipping a little part.
Speaker 2: Friday night, I was hanging out with Brandon and he so fucking casually goes, Oh, by the way, I have a room at the Bellevue this weekend. We can pre game before the event. And you said it in such a way that was so natural that I I didn't even have anything to question, even if I wanted to. I was like, Okay, that's so weird he has a room, but like, you're a huge influencer, like you get free stuff all the time. Like who am I to question what he gets. So we get to the event. I think we're going up to Brandon's room to pregame, and I walk up to our rooms, acts like, oh, he's in this room. I walk over and I knock on the door, expecting fully to hear your voice come in. I knock on the door and Jake just comes out from behind me with a room key and he opens the door. And I was like, how the fuck do you have a room key? And in that moment he opened the door and I just opened it to a completely dark room, just entirely lit up with candles and roses everywhere. I have cried, literally NonStop.
Speaker 3: I cried all day at work. I cried. I can't even so.
Speaker 2: In that moment, it obviously processed to me what was happening, but I still didn't really realize what was happening.
Speaker 3: I was barely sobbing.
Speaker 5: I can't stop crying. Okay, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: And I had another ring on my finger, and like all I remember is just throwing the other ring off my finger because I was like, holy fuck, he's about to like put a different one on, and I threw my purse down and I kind of don't even remember what he said. All I know is he said, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? And I was like, didn't say anything because I was in such shock. And then I was like, wait, I have to answer. I was like, of course, and then he put the ring on my finger and I just started like a bawling, but I didn't want to mess up my makeup because I like wanted to get good pictures, so I was trying to cry like strategically, so I was like trying to catch my tears, and he goes, well, once you stop crying, let's go celebrate, and I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: And he just walked.
Speaker 2: We walked out of the balcony of our room and we walked right into a party. Of all of my friends and family in the most gorgeous space, Like that place was fucking beautiful. And the first people I see are you three and my mom, and I just started fucking balling. I didn't even see anyone else. You could have been the only people there, and I was just like, holy fuck. He did exactly what I wanted. I wanted a private proposal and to walk into all of my friends and family, and it was the most insane experience of my entire life.
Speaker 3: I've never been that shocked.
Speaker 2: I've never had that much like adrenaline pumping through me every time someone asked to see my hand, like my whole hand was shaking it. And then I spent the rest of the day figuring out how the fuck he pulled this off with me having zero fucking idea, Wow, zero clue, no het up.
Speaker 3: And that's everyone said.
Speaker 2: You guys helped a lot with like the small details, but a lot of the big planning, Like he was telling me that, like he did a lot of it himself, and I was very impressed by that because I was kind of like this whole time just thinking about when the proposal would be. I was always a little worried because I was like, I just don't know if he knows all the avenues he has at his disposal, Like obviously he can use Brandon for some kind of influencer event. He could have used my manager for some kind of brand deal. Like I didn't know if he kind of knew all the different things because Jake doesn't have social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have a ton of like point of references. But he fucking killed it. No, he really, Oh god, Oh it was so insane.
Speaker 5: Me and Bailey.
Speaker 3: I think we had a crying competition. I'm not sure you might have been me like.
Speaker 4: Ba honestly when we got so we got to well, I like, I won't jump out of the story. But when I got to Brandon Lindsay's before the Bellevue, and as soon as I walked in, I started crying. Right, They're like everyone, you guys are like Bailey, no, like please stop, Like I couldn't stop. I mean I didn't get ready with me and I couldn't like get out the word like say it because I was like fucking hysterically crying. But everyone was surprised, Like I wasn't I know You're gonna cry that much I'm like I did. Yeah, I'm like I daydream about this moment. I always cried. It's crazy cause I haven't like over the past few months, like I've been like I didn't said anything like, oh, like I imagine doing this because I quite literally have been doing that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna start crying now.
Speaker 2: I also just feel like you were like I was like because Jake was she was like, damn, Bailey cried a lot, and I was really trying to explain him obviously, despite the fact that we're best friends and all these things. Like one of the big things, I was like me and Bailey like quarantine together during COVID and like being in our little apartment just the two of us when.
Speaker 3: The world was shut off before we could go.
Speaker 2: See our families do anything, like it was genuinely just you and I. And I was like, we became so close, and you've been there through every one of my exes, and you saw me fall in love with Jake from the beginning, like when I lived with you.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, it's just me and Bailey have.
Speaker 2: That a weird bond, Like I devote a lot of it to COVID because most people were like quarantining with their families or quarantining, like we were stuck in.
Speaker 3: A room this fucking big together, Like I know, it's so I was promised.
Speaker 4: Still falling, No, I absolutely are like that's fungeo meaning where they're like attached to the hip. I'm like, I like, like I got proposed to. I was like I had to go smuck a cigarettes. I was like, I need like a beta blocker because I was crying.
Speaker 3: Jake told me that he woke. He walked up to you and was like, Casey's so lucky to have you, and you were like, Jake, shut up.
Speaker 5: Almost I have to go home. Oh that one got me.
Speaker 2: So, like, what when did did you guys first find out? Like I'm asking you guys this for the first time too.
Speaker 3: I think he sent us rings a while ago. Yeah, yeah, I say, I think he said he bought in May.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he sent us rings in May and then like said that they were secured. And then we were giving him ideas of where he could do it, and I was like, you should do it at the Bellevue, like we have a connect there. They'll totally like make it, you know, as perfect as possible.
Speaker 2: That was the best venue really the way that it was that we could have because I know that he wanted at first to do a public proposal.
Speaker 5: I'll get into that so before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the way it ended up working out the private proposal and walking right out like immediately. It's not like we had to walk through a hallway or an elevator. Like I literally opened the door of our hotel room and I saw everyone, so.
Speaker 3: Like the space itself was beautiful.
Speaker 2: It felt like we were outside but inside at the same time, like genuinely my dream, Like I would not change a single thing, and I'm not even just saying that.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, he texted us. We gave him Zach from the Belvey's number. We gave him Rachel the photographer's number, because we knew that you would want Rachel. And from there it's just like kind of like blossomed. And in August is when the infamous invite went out crazy, which was so.
Speaker 3: Funny, which shows that he did this by himself.
Speaker 1: There is tea behind this because so Brandon had a really bad crash out like when he when he sent that, So Jake was actually really sweet and he just texted me and Bailey and he was like, Hey, I'm gonna write up this invite. Can you guys send me some like mock up invites that you have gotten in the past. So Bailey and I are like, yeah, we like send him some emails of like invites blah blah blah. And I was like, I'm going to write you out an entire invite and you customize it to your liking. I put a few tags like this invite is for you and a guest, it's non transferable. Bailey's like, make sure you add that part blah blah blah. I used half Lindsay, half chat GBT. And when I used that and I said adjust to your liking, I meant that He left a few lines within that where it was so confusing.
Speaker 3: For example, he put there was a line in there.
Speaker 1: I was like, join us in a place surrounded by lush greenery.
Speaker 3: He writes me back and he's like, I changed so much of it, but I left.
Speaker 1: And if you know Jake, like you know, he's kind of like he's like always chomping' and he was like, yeah, invite was fire, but what was really fire was the line about the lush greenery. And I'm thinking of my head, like the bellevue has no lush greenery.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. There was like two big plans and I was like, okay, sure, so it's safe to say the invite wasn't really.
Speaker 1: He didn't necessarily listen to Bailey and I, but he tried his best.
Speaker 4: I was afraid that I just keep I forgot, like I just knew. I had like like screenshot send it, but I did it too fast.
Speaker 5: I honestly shouldn't let it wait like like five or like six days.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, we got an email. Shit.
Speaker 5: I was like there she knows, but yeah no.
Speaker 4: So Jake texts like back in May and he's like, if you guys can just help figure out her ring size.
Speaker 5: I was like, yes, I can do that for you.
Speaker 4: And so me in Casey were going to New York for like the Sunny Angel's case the five pop up. You were invited, and so we It's funny because we went ring shop and we stopped in this ring place.
Speaker 5: I'm like perfect, like yes, got it. And as soon as we walk in, I was like, oh, do you know your ring size?
Speaker 4: She's like, oh no, Jake's been asked me that, Like I told him to figure that out. And I was like, girl like in that moment, my face, my heart sunk. I was like, well that's what I'm doing, mabes, and like the whole time, I was.
Speaker 5: Like I think I'm like, I'm like, I think I'm like a seven.
Speaker 4: I really don't know, Like I really don't know either, Like she wasn't like I.
Speaker 2: Were so obviously not on purpose, but I was being so difficult because I was just like Jake had been asking me my ring size and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's your job to figure out.
Speaker 5: And the woman had like a ring measure.
Speaker 2: I heard that most guys just take one of the girlfriend's rings that she's not wearing and they'll take that to the jeweler. But he didn't do it that way. But that's I heard that like one time, and I stuck with it. I was like, the house, he supposed to know you wear a hundred rings, but I have like in our bedroom, I have like a tray with a thousand rings I never wear. So like I'm telling you, I heard this information one time and just put that in my brain and was like, oh, that's how he does it.
Speaker 3: Obviously not true.
Speaker 2: Girls who you might think you're gonna engage if your friend's asking, you don't be fucking stupid like me.
Speaker 3: But I was like, oh yeah, that's for him to figure out.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, listen, I tried. I'm like, she got a ring. It's a little too big, so take that and rock with it. But then the one night we were all out, we were at what's that gay bar where it's a.
Speaker 3: Dance little gay pub?
Speaker 5: No no, no, when we go upstairs like the dance floor.
Speaker 3: Tavern on coms.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were all out.
Speaker 4: I remember us. We were in the dance floor section. We'd just gotten those rings, and like I.
Speaker 5: Thought, I fucked. I was like so obvious. I was like, Casey tried this on real quick, and like you tried on. I was like mm hmm. I was like it's like a seven and a half, but you didn't see that. I was like, whoo if we got it, But I think he already bought the ring, so it was kind of pointless.
Speaker 2: I will say, like, if you for me, my biggest thing. I did not want to figure this out. I didn't want to know because I'm the type of person, like my toxic trait is like if I know, I will subconsciously.
Speaker 3: Try to like ruin it or something, so like not ruin it.
Speaker 2: That's a bad word, but I'll like sabotage it in a way, or like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't I didn't want to know.
Speaker 2: So there were a few moments where I noticed something weird and I genuinely just put it in the back of my mind and tried to forget it, because I feel like if I focused on it, I would have figured it out.
Speaker 3: This was I mean, this was incredible. I didn't figure it out.
Speaker 2: But there were a few moments like I saw my sister text him a few months ago and say I can't wait, And like I saw he got drunk when night.
Speaker 3: This was his fault.
Speaker 2: He got drunk one night and told me he's proposing, but he quickly tried to cover his mouth and like, forget that he said it.
Speaker 3: But there were other things that like I just noticed.
Speaker 2: Now that I know what happened looking back, I'm like, oh, that was kind of weird.
Speaker 3: So if you want to get proposed to and.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know, even if you kept something, do your best not look into it.
Speaker 3: Do you rest not think about it in any way?
Speaker 2: Shape or form, because I was completely surprised, and I think it's because of that.
Speaker 4: The sister texting we're in mom talk, I mean Brandon Nipules, Oh my god, am I like because we were about to go on that hike and you said something and you looked directly at me, and I was like, what do you think it could be?
Speaker 5: I remember I was at the fuck.
Speaker 2: Up like you played it off really well because I didn't pick up anything from that, But the context of the other story was me and Jake were drunk. Jake was drunk, I was sober, and we were play fighting and I was like, you don't even like me, and he was like, I'm about to propose. And as soon as he said that, he like shut his mouth and his face went white. And I never told you guys that story because I didn't know if your reactions would tell me that he was proposing soon, because I was afraid that if I told you guys and you all looked panicked, I would know that he fucked up. So I only told my work friends because they don't know Jake like that, and I'm like, I have to tell someone, and it can't be anyone that.
Speaker 3: Knows that I'm getting proposed to no.
Speaker 1: The sheer panic like the entire time, like I just Brandon and I had laughed at this because I said to him, I was like, on the way to the Bellvue, I go, we could just ruin this whole thing, ye.
Speaker 3: Like we could genuinely just ruined the tired day. And I started cracking up about it.
Speaker 1: But prior to us leaving for the bellevue, I watched our group chack go off, so we have a girlies group chat, and I watched it go off, and Brandon was talking about the bellevue and I like, in my brain, I guess I thought, like Casey doesn't know about the bellevue. Granted we were all going to this quote influencer event, but I'm like, oh my god, she doesn't know, Like Brandon, you wrote in the wrong chat. And I actually wanted to projectile vomit, like I felt like nauseousness, like I was in the elevator, like shake you think you were shaking if your hands were shaking.
Speaker 3: I was like, Brinda just ruined it all for Casey.
Speaker 4: I thought I triggered too fast because someone asked I was gonna send my autphit picture when I was already at your guys's place. But and I was like, oh my god, she's doomed in on that picture. So I'm already in full glam. She knows I'm going there early set up.
Speaker 3: I did notice. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I did notice you were in full glam, but I kind of thought you were just getting ready early, like I did clock it.
Speaker 3: But I again like and.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, make that damn bag's in the background.
Speaker 2: While we were getting ready, Like Jake asked if I wanted to drink at three pm before an.
Speaker 3: Influencer Evan, and I was like, no, why, Like do you want to drink? And he was like, yeah, I want to have a fun day.
Speaker 2: Now, looking back, he was nervous and like needed something to calm his nerves. But there were so many things, and like he was very adamant on me wearing.
Speaker 3: He wasn't not the yellow dress. No, the white dress.
Speaker 2: He wasn't too adamant on it, but he was pushing very like closely. He was like, oh, I really like the white dress, and like he couldn't figure out what to wear. And he was like, maybe I'll just call Brandon and see what he's wearing and like that was so natural and normal. I was like, yeah, that's a good idea, Like it's Brandon's event, like he's the influencer.
Speaker 3: It's a great idea to call him. Meanwhile, it's my event, like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: There's a lure behind your outfit because Casey has this yellow dress and you.
Speaker 3: Look really really pretty in it. But we know you and you've instagrammed in.
Speaker 1: In fact, I looked back the photo and I was like, oh, like this picture, like she is the dress, like and Jake mentioned us. He's like case has been talking about her she wants to wear this yellow dress again, and how she hasn't like like he pays attention to you, like he was like, she has been mentioning this.
Speaker 3: Do you think I should like push for the yellow dress?
Speaker 1: And Brandon and Bailey are like, this is why I'm not a good person to ask this because I was like, I just think you look so pretty in the yellow dress. So I was like, yeah, like the yellow dress, and Billy and Brandon were like, girl, don't you convince.
Speaker 5: Her to wear that dress.
Speaker 4: She's already posted in that and we pull up your po father there was already two Like I think cover photos.
Speaker 3: I use all those for my rope.
Speaker 5: We can't do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I also didn't know what that dress since it had such a low back, if like it would be good for photos because on your side a lot, And I was like, let's do something different.
Speaker 2: I'm obviously eternally fucking grateful that you guys convinced me to wear the other one because it was genuinely perfect. Everyone has been dming me and they're like, how the fuck did you wear the perfect dress for your own proposal? But I I was convincing myself because I wanted to wear the yellow and I was like, damn. I was like, I kind of feel like this event is going to be a lot of older, sophisticated people, and this yellow dress shows a lot of skin, So like, I'm a little bit nervous to show a lot of skin. And my friends think I should wear the white one. I'm gonna wear the white one. Like I was really close on wearing the yellow, even though you guys like the white. I was like, yeah, but the yellow, I've been wanting to wear it. And then I thought, oh, this event, which thank god, because it does have an open back and it's a it's a high like skirt. Like my family was there, Jake's family was there, Like I would have been so embarrassed if I'm like hugging his grandfather in like a backless mini dress.
Speaker 4: Like you send a white top as an option, and I did love the white top, but then we were like.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know what she's gonna wear his bottom.
Speaker 5: Because I'm like, what she wears those black boots.
Speaker 4: I'm like, not like that, or like like like her bloomer like the bloomer sorts.
Speaker 3: No, I had on my white bloomer skirt.
Speaker 2: But it looks it looked like a vallery and it looked like it to too, So yeah, it immediately.
Speaker 3: Just for receipts.
Speaker 6: So Jake texaus April ninth with ring options and I remember that because I was in Mexico with Halle and Jazz and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh my god. I was like, I have to tell you something.
Speaker 6: And then he texted May twenty ninth that he got the ring and then he said, now I need a venue and a plan.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, wait, do you want to hear what it could have been? Is it the double knot? No, he said, I reached out to the.
Speaker 6: Anna and Bell Hotel, and then we were like, love that, but maybe the Bellevue because they might give a discount and it could be like easy because I get people there.
Speaker 3: So then he was like, perfect, send the numbers all he texted me.
Speaker 2: I was reading through my sister's messages with him, and he was like, she loves Double Knot's food and the only thing she cares about his candle. So I was thinking about renting the bottom of Double Knot, which is really cute, but like couldn't like the plan that ended up happening was exactly what I wanted, so like, I can't even imagine if it was a Double Knot.
Speaker 3: Like the Bellevue was just beyond perfect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then on July twenty eighth, he confirmed that he signed the contract with the Bellevue.
Speaker 3: We were just like and then he said dout evite.
Speaker 6: And one of our friends, one of our guy friends, he's not the brightest.
Speaker 3: Was like, wait, is Casey engaged?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He texted me and he goes, no, he calls me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, He calls me and he goes, hey, is a oh my god, case is engaged? I said, no, she's getting engaged. She was like, oh, like so she doesn't know. I go, no, she doesn't know, and he was like, oh, thanks for telling me. I was about a text in say congrats. I said, insert name here. If you ruin this for her, it will be your last day on earth.
Speaker 2: When I heard that, I was cracking up because it's like, if for all fucking people to have ruined different to be him, I would have died. But that was when I was saying earlier the invite, that invite that he sent out to invite everyone to the event. I realized he did by himself because somebody showed it to me yesterday, and it's so fucking cute, like the flowers and the writing.
Speaker 3: But on the card it says Jake and Casey's like it does.
Speaker 2: It is worded in a little bit of a way where you think it's like an engagement party, that is, we are already engaged, like the card should have said like I'm proposing.
Speaker 3: But it was like super cute.
Speaker 2: I heard he was being very strict to people, being like, if you are not here at exactly three o'clock, wait outside. I'm like, I trained him so well, Like, yeah, God, I was worried.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I hope no one like runs like inter.
Speaker 1: I know, God, let me ask you this, which elevator did you get off of?
Speaker 2: He took us the back elevator because he was like, oh, here's the easier way to get to Brandon's room.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting because there was like another view of elevators in there too, and I'm like, she's gonna see someone was standing right there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the ones that Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he took us the back elevator because he was like, Oh, it's quicker to get to Brandon's room. And like, when I tell you the whole elevator ride, we're talking about this event, some what the chefs that are gonna be there, talking about the food that's gonna be there, Like I'm fully talking about food, and like him and Jake dapped each other up like they haven't seen each other in three years. Jacobs, I've talked to that man every day for the last three months.
Speaker 5: I'm like, news to fucking me.
Speaker 3: You guys acted like you haven't seen each other in forever. It was so funny.
Speaker 6: On Monday, August twenty fifth, he texts us and it's like, can you guys bring up the event today? Be like it sounds so much fun. We were all going, we should all go thank you. I go, I don't think we should push that too hard. She's gonna get because that was like three weeks before. It would not seem like.
Speaker 5: Like sense to like bring it up again. So that's like I just randomly said, I'm like, hey, I r s VP for this, Brandon.
Speaker 4: I know you're gonna be like busy or whatever. I'm like, no one else canna pay attention to this.
Speaker 3: It's funny that I like did.
Speaker 2: I did pay a lot of attention to it, like but in a good way, Like I like was.
Speaker 3: Excited for this event.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this will be cute, like I didn't and like the thing when you were saying like, oh, like Jake's writing was crazy, Like I kind of think all invites are a little crazy. So like I've been rereading that email for the past week to figure.
Speaker 3: Out what to wear.
Speaker 6: And we were doing investigating, like Lindsay circled all your pictures to like figure out what good side you would be on.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, Bailly and I scrapped like.
Speaker 5: We have the same good side. It's the left side of her face.
Speaker 1: But when you're looking spot on, I just flipped my lefty and my righting.
Speaker 5: It's her right side. I'm like, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: And I only knew that.
Speaker 1: No, I literally thought of like a kid, I'm like, wait, your birthwork's on the left side of your head, and I hate when I'm on that side. So I'm like, oh, I'm on this. I was like, oh, okay, and then I like had it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I always, honestly, whenever I forget my good side, I just think about how we sit here because I sit on my good side to whatever camera films all four.
Speaker 3: Of us, and I would rather face you guys like that.
Speaker 2: So like whenever I'm like with someone, I'm like, fuck, what's my good side? I picture how we sit in the podcast.
Speaker 6: So as amazed as everything went, we did get a little stressed out the week of because Jake texted us on Monday, last Monday before you got proposed to and was just like talking about the plan, and then I wanted to specify. I said, Jake, are you proposing to her at the Bellevue or are you doing it somewhere else? And then bringing her there for a surprise party. He said, my plan is to get to Bellevue. The sign will say private event twelve floor.
Speaker 3: We go up there. She thinks we're walking into an influencer event. We walk in.
Speaker 6: Everyone's waiting for us, smiling with their phones out, waving. Whatever I say, this whole day is alive. Will you marry me? Get down on one knee? She says yes hopefully, and then we drink in mean golf. I said, are you fully committed to that? He goes, I'm open, but we need any other ideas quick. I said, I just know Casey and her anxiety, and I'm worried that might really overwhelm her and make her uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: And he said, yeah, I thought about that.
Speaker 6: I said, I almost feel like you get there ten to fifteen minutes before us and ask the question in private so that you have your moment and then we will come up and celebrate. So we were like trying to like reorganize us like the day because it's.
Speaker 3: Just such true friendship.
Speaker 2: Like I it would have been a great day, but that's just not what I wanted, Like I wanted the proposal to be private, and the way you rode for me I really appreciate.
Speaker 6: And we were also nervous too, because when he told us his idea of the room with the candles, and we knew what room it was because we've.
Speaker 3: Been in it.
Speaker 6: I said, I don't know, Casey's gonna want pictures. I said, there's no windows in that room. But then he showed us his vision. We're like, oh wait, now that's really yeah, and he really executed because this was the inspo pick and it looks like incredible compared to what it was.
Speaker 3: And I it's so funny.
Speaker 2: You posted a TikTok and a bunch of girls commented and they're like, oh, she has Rachel as her photographer, Like her pictures are going to be great. And I love Rachel and I could talk about her forever. And the reason I love her is because the proposal itself was really dark, Like the photos from the moment are darker.
Speaker 3: I still think they're beautiful.
Speaker 2: But she took us for like ten minutes during the party to go back and like sort of recreate the proposal in the room with the lights on, so then we could take like actually well lit photos, which I love because then I have like the real moment and then I have like the faith, like yeah, like cute intimate moments.
Speaker 4: But Rachel also did a j Brown's Oh my gosh, it was in the what's.
Speaker 5: That sky high?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, yeah she did, she did.
Speaker 5: I mean she's a great photographer.
Speaker 3: She may be the best.
Speaker 2: And I shot a boudoir shoot like the lingerie shoot with her when literally like three days after Jake and I said we were boyfriend and girlfriend, like we started dating February tenth, and I think like February thirteenth, I did a boudoir shoot with her and she was like, Oh, are you gonna She had reached out to me on Instagram. She was like, I want to build my portfolio. I'd love to like shoot you for practice.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, I've never done something like this. Sure, And when we were taking the photo, she was like, oh, are you going to give these to anyone?
Speaker 2: And I was like, I guess, like I started dating this guy and like it's really soon, but I feel like he'd like these photos. And she brought that up and she was just like I literally like remember when you were talking about him, and so it was just like really full circle to have us.
Speaker 3: She shot our live show.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: I adore her. I think she's incredible photographer.
Speaker 5: She's so good.
Speaker 3: She makes everyone feel comfortable she made Jake feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: I literally said to her like, I was like, the last thing I want to do is is I made it about me. I was like, I don't want feel uncomfortable. I went up to her and I was like, listen, this dress is dummy tight. I was like, when you see my baby start to pop out, just tell me, like, suck it in his sister, and she told me multiple times.
Speaker 3: She goes lindsay, other leg move your back this way.
Speaker 2: Turns and I was like, oh, and she like knows she's just a girl, like she's a girl's girl.
Speaker 3: She like kept moving my hair. She's like, you're not gonna like your weight, like the way your hair looks in that photo.
Speaker 2: And I love the way my hair looks in every single picture that's everyone keeps of the day.
Speaker 3: Kept being like, are you sure you didn't know?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, if I fucking knew that I was getting proposed to, I'd have a spray tan and my hair would be blonde. Those two things did not happen. I'm not getting my hair done till this week. I promise you. No, no, I mean I that is how I feel like people know that I was genuinely, the happiest I've ever been is I didn't give a fuck what I looked. Like all I cared about was makeup stains, but like in terms of my hair or like anything else, I literally did not give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think there's like the prettiest pictures of me I've ever seen. Like I don't care at all, so it does not bother me. But I promise if I had known, I would have gotten a spray tan. Oh my god, but I told you guys, I texted you privately, but just like you guys meant the world to me to like help all those details, and like Jake did a great job by himself, but you guys definitely did the little finishing touches. Because if he would have proposed in public, I definitely would have had a panic attack and been so sweaty and freaking out.
Speaker 4: Wait, I do want to say he he's a little FBI agent.
Speaker 5: I'm going to take some of his classes.
Speaker 4: I was like helping him with some of the invites, and I was like, oh, I'm like I don't have any cases like your delaware.
Speaker 5: Like Kie and all them.
Speaker 4: I was like, I can probably go on like Instagram. He's like, actually I went on LinkedIn. I said, oh, he said, but I'm like, you shouldn't have told me that, because I was like, I guess you can go on LinkedIn.
Speaker 5: I think you got there. Oh he LinkedIn premium or something. He got their phone numbers.
Speaker 3: I don't know how he messaged them on LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: He messaged my best friend Katie and she was telling me yesterday and she was.
Speaker 3: Like, I was so excited. I thought Jake professionally wanted to be my friend. And she's like and then I saw the message and it was.
Speaker 2: Like, as much as I appreciate you professionally, I'm messaging you because I'm proposing to Kasey and I don't have your phone number. But yeah, Jake didn't have any social media, so he had to message people on LinkedIn period. But some girl did comment and she was like, this is a This is almost as.
Speaker 3: Important to me as Taylor Swift getting engaged.
Speaker 2: She was a listener, like a girly fan, and I was like, you have no idea what that means to me. I was like that I might frame this comment and hang it above my bed.
Speaker 5: One Taylor Swift, I saw that I was like this is such a year for me.
Speaker 3: Like, and I got engaged on the thirteen.
Speaker 5: It sounds like, oh my god, what's it the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh man, it's just so weird.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, oh, you're in your bride era now, and like that word doesn't feel even real to me. My friends got me a pair of socks that say bride on them, and I like wore them all day yesterday and I was like, I'm not a bride what, Like, it's just this era it's so weird and different. I feel like I'm so used to seeing everyone else in it that I'm like having identity crisis.
Speaker 1: I think like it's gonna be a really special time when we go to Nashville for your bachelorette and we all wear matching T shirt and say like bride squad and you're wearing like a bride outfit and we get those blow ups that say like same dick forever.
Speaker 5: She's in white. We're all in paink right, Right.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be great. We'll do theme nights. It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I like know that you will torture me with that, Like I like know that there will be like a sash and like a penis head would never do that to you.
Speaker 1: You guys, Casey, we all think that we all feel this way about bachelorettes, like we all hate a corny bachelorette.
Speaker 3: We hate a corny bacheloret box. We've talked about on our wedding episode, but I feel like you really hated the most.
Speaker 2: So I just it's really like the Bride Tribe t shirts and kill me horrid. I like, really the Disney ones. Have you seen them where it's all different? Say yes, like Disney, We're in there.
Speaker 5: Wow, this is such a great time for a world.
Speaker 2: The influencer I don't know why, introduced her like that Peyton who we had on our podcast. She was saying that she was doing like a bachelor at dinner, like one really nice dinner, and I like loved that idea, Like to just do one really fancy dinner.
Speaker 3: HM, copy it.
Speaker 2: I will take very exact idea, No, but I hand it out on. It was so fun to do like a really nice dinner but you can cook it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's period. Yeah true.
Speaker 4: Speaking of wedding, So, my best friend Holly from uh like I grew up with her. Her wedding was also on nine thirteen, but stop and so it.
Speaker 5: Was really cool.
Speaker 4: Just got married in Denver, that's where she lives. And I've never seen this before, but they did a raffle, so no one knew, like in the audience that people are attending. They did like one of those old school things and they picked out of like people's names, and then the audience like, all right, this person's gonna be the ring bear, this person's gonna be the flower girl.
Speaker 5: Because I was wondering, I was looking at the pictures, I'm like, oh, how did.
Speaker 4: She choose her like bridesmaids and like groomsmen, And it's because like they were all random SARTs, like the random pick.
Speaker 3: Even like her bridesmaids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I see, like my friend Carly and I I saw like two men on her side. I'm like, those aren't her husbands. I'm like, who are they? And I guess she just did a random pick. So like a backyard wedding. It was a really small wedding.
Speaker 3: It was kind of camp.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna send you guys, it's so cool. It's so cute. I loved it, Like she's like, Holly's the type of girl like that. Yeah, make sense that there's such an interesting thing.
Speaker 3: I will I mean, I'm not gonna act like I'm any but an expert in this. It's been seventy two hours, but I will say that like a lot of like at the Asian.
Speaker 2: Party, was all the same questions and like everybody's asking the same thing, So like I do have like a level of respect for people who.
Speaker 3: Do something like so different. Like everyone commented on.
Speaker 2: My black ring, Like I think it's just cool when it's like, really, you like that's such a different idea. What are so easy to be all the same and if you like things that are basically the same, that's fine. There's no shade in that, but like little elements like that, like that's I could never do that, but that is so cool that she I know, I want to have Like a imagine if you were like your boyfriend's plus one at the wedding and like you get called to be like her bridesman.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't even know the bride.
Speaker 5: Like, right, that's so cute. Be in my wedding. We've got her husband, other husband.
Speaker 3: No, I'm Brandon's best man. I wear a suit, a pants suit type one.
Speaker 4: I was gonna wear a power suit too, but I thought that was too much On Saturday, was tros.
Speaker 3: I feel like that would have been cute with like a crop top underneath. No, I was gonna do Yeah, Hillary Clinton power she's not picturing. She does a pixie cut like a ritz.
Speaker 5: Cor there for work. Okay.
Speaker 2: When Taylor Swift got engaged, everyone was just like, I don't know, I don't of use people shitting on her for like, oh, it's not that nice, Like it's just like a flower in his backyard, like all this stuff. And then I was really trying to think, like I can't even think of any celebrity engagements, Like I feel like you you find out if celebrities engaged afterwards, But have there ever been like semi public celebrity engagements or like situations that you've seen Kanye and.
Speaker 4: Kim Remember he did the flowers or is that the wedding wedding or something might have been a holiday. Remember he it was a Dodger stadium and he had like a full string quartet runted off the Dadger Stadium.
Speaker 3: It was like.
Speaker 5: Fireworks and all the damn Okay, that's I remember. It was like televised. Yeah, like yeah, I'm trying to think. I don't think. I know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I like, I feel like thank God to burnt Into. I agree proposals themselves should be private.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's like, yeah, the intimate part between you and your partner. I don't even remember what Jake said, but it is the moment where you like.
Speaker 3: Have a private moment with your partner.
Speaker 1: Wait, I have a really good public the only public proposal I've ever seen where I've been like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: And it was that one of that couple at that Adele concert.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, picture this.
Speaker 1: You get tickets to go see Adele at her residency in Las Vegas. So it's a real intimate concert space that they have, Like people are seated during that concert like it's it's really special. And Adele starts singing like that one song that she has that's like really sappy and like beautiful, and they just get engaged like she's part of it, like he planned this with the Dell, like she knows about it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and it's a beautiful display at the concert front rope. I feel like that my like, what would your nightmare proposal be? My nightmare proposal.
Speaker 2: And this is no shade to anyone who has been proposed this way. Me personally, who I am as a person, would be at a baseball game.
Speaker 3: I think I would pass out and die.
Speaker 6: I might agree with any like event that was supposed to be for me, like if I was my birthday party or a graduation or something like, don't propose to me on that.
Speaker 3: Day, yeah, like make it a separate day.
Speaker 4: Or if it was someone else's event, like if it was like yeah, like people they propose at weddings's so weird, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Random.
Speaker 4: But like if I was somewhere where I would drop, like I'd be too shaky, if I was on a boardwalk and it would fall right through the crack something like that, Like it'd be like just like a oh, this isn't funny.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know, I think around random people, like people who get engaged in a restaurant and everybody was like yay, it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then you always see that like one middle aged woman who has her phone in their.
Speaker 3: Face, Oh my god, he's proposing that.
Speaker 1: Birthday party that it wasn't a birthday party, it was COVID And I remember we went to Attiko for my birthday.
Speaker 3: It was the year of the Hell and Keller romper.
Speaker 1: If you if the real listeners who listened to this podcast remember that. Anyways, the table behind us, the guy proposed to his girlfriend, and I was like, yeah, first.
Speaker 3: Off, it's my birthday. Very sy no, I'm kidding, but I was just like this is really sweet. But even I was like, Yaya, why did I do that?
Speaker 2: I feel like Christmas or like another holiday, like pick a different dy. That's why Jake, because he's known about this forever, he's like ready to get married today. He's like, we should go, and I was like, we have the luxury of picking our date. I want a pretty wedding date, like I want a date that I enjoy saying, and he suggested March.
Speaker 3: I don't particularly love the month of March, Like what is what like categorizes a pretty date?
Speaker 2: Like like to me, I love I love October, like I love writing October. I think October written cursive is really pretty. Like I just like the month of October. But I also like April, like I March is just weirdly like kind of a month I don't fuck with.
Speaker 3: So he wants to get married.
Speaker 4: I think numbers to like ten for some like ten twenty six popping my mind, Like it's just like such a pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah for me to write down. I'll keep that noted, write that down, but yeah, I don't know. March is just it's like chunky in my mouth. So April he was like, what about this March? And he was like, because we want to do like a whole thing, a whole trip, so we need to like vary in the weather. And I was like, I'm not rushing our date that we have to celebrate for the rest of our fucking lives because you want nice weather. So I'm like, we won't pick a date that's nice to say, and does nice weather weird?
Speaker 3: January the way I thought you were gonna get married like next week, Yeah, I like would m hm.
Speaker 2: But I also like, now that it's happened, like I think before I really wanted to just get married right away and like I low key would, But now that I have the ability to like breathe, because that was such a shock, I feel like I want to like enjoy it a little longer, like I really thought I would know, and the fact that I didn't, I feel like changes everything I thought about before. I thought I would have like a little idea and then i'd be like ready to mentally prepare myself.
Speaker 5: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I felt so stupid, stupid in a good way, but like, no.
Speaker 4: That's why he was like, I'm thinking about August and said hell no, because I'm like, I was under the impression that you guys were just gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, if you guys go to Vegas in August, yeah, absolutely, she's gonna sweat. She hates that.
Speaker 2: And you said that you were like, I didn't want to do it in a hot month because then you'll be steady and gross.
Speaker 5: True, Remy's out.
Speaker 3: In the pictures.
Speaker 6: That was so funny too, because I said I was like, I was like, the better friend of you are, the better you are aligned to them, And wow, I was just like I knew exactly how to lie to Casey. I know what she'll believe, what she won't believe. Like it sounds twisted, but I was just like, Yep, this is how it's gonna go.
Speaker 5: I was thinking this day and age.
Speaker 4: She like overtext, she can't read our emotions or anything, which is like after I sent in the group chat about I was like, I'm bringing so and so almost fucked up. I'm bringing uh redacted. I texted Brad sept Fel like got her.
Speaker 5: How is this? So I'm like, oh, like I put an alarm too. I was like, send text you case.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's also probably helpful that I'm on anxiety meds now too, because I don't overthink things that much anymore. Like I still overthink, but not in the way that I used to where I did used to think about like every text message that comes through in every interaction, and like now I'm just so much more calm that, like I know, I take things so much more for face value.
Speaker 3: So Brandon's like, I have a room with the Bellvue.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, cool, And then you texted about it the next morning and like you're like, oh, if anyone wants to come pre game and Lindsay you responded like you didn't know about it, and I was like that was so good.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know about them. I was like, wait, we have a room at the Bellevue.
Speaker 1: I felt so dumb because the only thing on my brain was do not ruin this for Casey, because you know me, I'm mean, I don't think before I speak sometimes so like it just blurts out, come out, like I just I just told Jason a story the other day about the girl Scout troupe that I said a horrible thing to where I crashed out because my brain was not working that day.
Speaker 3: It was really bad, It really really bad. It was really bad.
Speaker 1: So like I I didn't want to ruin it for you.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 1: I think we should play two truths in a line next time, because I really just thought about that, and it's like we really can to each other.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say when you said like I don't question things, I'm start question everything you guys, I don't either, and I really question.
Speaker 5: Mark, go into this, explain what this is. Hell, No, we did lie to you.
Speaker 3: That's what everyone kept saying. They're like, yeah, you want to marry him now after he lied to you three months?
Speaker 2: Like you're right, No, actually right, I'm gonna clock every single lie he told me.
Speaker 5: So what was true the last few months? Wow?
Speaker 2: And like again now looking back, like he has been so fucking lovey recently, like the past like three weeks he has been like I love you so much. He says it all the time to the point where, again I did not know this was happening, but on my to do list in my phone, I was going to secretly buy an engagement dress and send it to my mom's house and be like, let me get proposed to in whatever I'm wearing, but if there's a party, bring this dress to the party and I'll change into it. Because my coworker did that, I thought that was so smart, because like she was like, I don't know when it's going to happen, but I want to know that I like my dress, and I was like, wait, that's such a good idea. So still in my phone is a to do list of finding an engagement dress to send to my mom to like secretly bring to the party.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's like you'll never know. Yeah, I mean my dress was perfect, Pepper mao Urian.
Speaker 5: My chest is tight again, I think with a cry.
Speaker 2: In a completely unrelated topic, I have a really funny would you rather I saw on.
Speaker 3: TikTok stealing my thunder again?
Speaker 2: Did you guys see any Have you seen any recently? Because this one went viral, so I'm like, was curious if anyone else saw it. I don't on TikTok anymore bailly, we send more than anyway. Would you rather be woken up every single night at three am and you have to eat three fresh corn dogs start to finish three am and you can go back to sleep, and you have to do that every single night for an extended.
Speaker 3: Period of time the rest of your life. Oh every night.
Speaker 2: Let's say you don't like, you know, get like heart failure from all the whatever, but you're eating three corn dogs every night at three am or the second you wake up, you have to drink two baja blasts before you can do anything. You can't get, you can't go to the bathroom, you can't like you are laying in bed and you are immediately handed.
Speaker 3: To baja blasts like some small meeting real.
Speaker 1: And is it a baja blast freeze or is it a baja blast just the soda.
Speaker 2: Let's say ones freeze one soda and let's just say medium to make it in the middle manium.
Speaker 5: I'll do that.
Speaker 3: I'll do the baja blasts.
Speaker 4: I'd rather have that liquid in meat than like the I mean, I could I could do either every time. I know I could do either with the BaHaB when you wake up, so like thirsty and like, imagine wake up like five am after a night of drinking, Like I'm.
Speaker 5: So thirsty, and you retoord to Baja blasts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hydrate in.
Speaker 2: I think I have to go corn dog because like when I wake up, I want to start my day fresh, and it's like whatever I did the night before doesn't matter to me the next morning. So like if I eat three corn dogs at three am, that's yesterday's problem.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: I get to wake up and feel whatever, and then at night I have to do it again. But I feel like if I started my day with three Baha or two Baja blasts, like I kind of don't know.
Speaker 3: If I could ever recover my day again.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but yesterday's problem could be a tomorrow's problem when you have to wake up and sit on that toilet with three corn dogs, very true, was going to be in miserable pain, Very true.
Speaker 1: I would pick the bah blah blast, but ah man, my stomach kind of hurts thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Every morning.
Speaker 1: We used to every Sunday morning, And I know this happened seven days a week, but I only noticed it on Sundays because that's when I would go to church with my family, My dad would stop at wah Wah and he would go in and I went to church early. I went to Sunday school, so I was at work at work. Oh god, I'm traumatized. I was at Sunday school by nine am. My dad would pull into wa Wah, I can picture it.
Speaker 3: He would go back.
Speaker 1: He would get a large bottle of coke and a king sized Snickers and he would put that away and.
Speaker 3: He ate that for breakfast every single day.
Speaker 1: Granted my dad was in his prime, so it was fine, but he ate every single day. And then he was like, man, I should probably give up sodies, and I was like, you think. Then he started switching to coffee. He would go to Dunkin Donuts and he would order this. He would go, I'll have an extra large coffee with extra extra cream and the regular amount of sugar. Not too much, my family, and now watch your mouth. And he just drinks a coffee black with probably probably the same amount of sugar that's in a coke.
Speaker 3: So you will live if you do.
Speaker 1: I'm living proof of like someone I knows. I've seen it firsthand. You will live from the Baja blast.
Speaker 4: But then I look at your coffee's when you have that mound of sugar at the bottom of those rocks, you're fucking storing.
Speaker 3: Around and see here's my unsolicited rat.
Speaker 5: Girls.
Speaker 3: I'm a black coffee drinker. However, I'm a black coffee drinker with sugar.
Speaker 1: I prefer the raw sugar, like the brown crystals, and those don't evaporate in coffee, whether it's iced or hot, You're not tasting it until you get to the very bottom of the cup.
Speaker 3: The reason why I like that is because.
Speaker 1: I like a little a little crunch I have, like a little sandstorm at the bottom of a cup.
Speaker 3: Do you like the packet or do you strap it?
Speaker 2: I'll do whatever I'm like so particular, I like the packet, And one time I accidentally bought the big box of it, and then I just went back to the store and still bought a packet, like so now I have a full box. Like I could have easily just used the box of sugar and used a little teaspoon. But there is something about ripping open a packet of sugar every morning and shaking it pouring into my coffee that like invigorates me.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm old, Like do my equal package had a long day.
Speaker 1: Also another thing just like a weird little piggyback on that I was watching a TikTok and I saw this thing about these bugs that live in your grains and sugars.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what they're called.
Speaker 1: They're completely harmless if you eat them, but like they crawl around in unopened boxes of like or open boxes of like cereals, grains, sugar. And you literally open a box like this one with the scooper and you can see all these little bugs and it like mites or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the type of like rice mite or something.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I haven't seen that too. Like I watched this one of like them putting like ramen noodles under a magnifying glass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can see these little bugs.
Speaker 5: We can't take anything anymore.
Speaker 2: See, I just don't want to know that. I'd rather eat it and live.
Speaker 3: Like then I went to the commet system was like these all go away once you boil it.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, true, yeah, and it's harmless. So like, I don't want to eat bugs.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I like, I can't think about washing my fruit too deeply because I'll like, if I think about.
Speaker 3: It, then I feel like I never washed it enough. Usually i'll wash it if I think about it. I could wash it for two hours. I could scrub every individual speck off.
Speaker 2: But I have to just do it, like at a glance, because I could get real OCD about it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you already have that.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't want to be the bear of bad No. No, I do with stone fruit. I'm like, there's really nothing on this skin. I just have to I mean, I wash it. Yeah, I don't get too crazy about I had like plumbs the other day and I was like, whatever, it gets me, it gets me.
Speaker 5: I do have an unsolicited wreck. I usually don't come on here.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like a meating necklace slash unslicted wreck. And it's gonna sound crazy. It's because it is. But I just wanna say, like, don't compete where you don't compare.
Speaker 5: That's all I have to say for that.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want to speak on that.
Speaker 5: No, it's an off camera situation. I don't say that.
Speaker 2: I do agree with that. And I also think it's like it works as a threat.
Speaker 3: And as like an affirmation. It gets a threat to people below.
Speaker 2: You don't compete where you don't compare, and it's an affirmation to yourself to not compare yourself to someone who is in a totally different brackets life than you are, Like, I'm not gonna be like, Wow, I'm not getting the same views as Alex arl Okay, babe, Well that's because you're not Alex.
Speaker 4: Are all like, don't like I can't have honey blonde hair like right now like Beyonce, because that's just.
Speaker 5: How the world works.
Speaker 3: You really could, though.
Speaker 5: I know I want to.
Speaker 3: You would look so.
Speaker 1: Incredible, a full closure in a six thirteen color What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: It would it would be I would change the camera of this podcast to just your view.
Speaker 5: Oh I have finger in a minute. Wow, go into the chat gonnicka man.
Speaker 3: That was the only thing missing for my proposal was you guys didn't sing to me.
Speaker 5: I said, I said, just dead what I say?
Speaker 4: We were setting up and I said, Brandon, you should be seeing love by Kisha Cole, which Walks said that meantful.
Speaker 5: God, every oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I love you guys so much.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 3: Keep it between us fiances, guys,