Speaker 1: Talk Podcasts of the Lexis Texas and we are back season five and today private Talk, we have Loose Cannon on the couch. Well, so welcome and hello. I'm excited to have you on the couch.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for this conversation for like since last season, so I'm happy that you finally made it so we get to know you a little bit better for the viral king himself, So I you.
Speaker 1: Know, I had to have you on the couch and find out why you're so viral.
Speaker 3: Maybe because I got a long dick.
Speaker 1: You got a long dick? Wow? Is that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Is that? What they called you loose cannon because you never know what's going to come out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing, I speak my mind as I just go with the flow.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you have a long dick. Is that you got your start in life?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just playing, but I do got a long dick.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I like your sense of humor. You know, obviously you're in the right place, Miss Texas. Does not you know, shy away from anything that's like sexual because I am, you know, missed the Queen of sex.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you got private talk.
Speaker 2: So we're private talking on the couch and I definitely love to get to know you a little bit more. You know, I know that you are not only you know, an artist, but you have like a content coming out. You had a show recently come out of the reality show.
Speaker 1: Tell us about that. How is how is that.
Speaker 2: Being in front of the camera and that capacity instead of like being behind the camera and being in your art.
Speaker 3: No, So it was it was very natural. So it was like me put in my everyday life on display for everybody to see. So it was like the good, the bad, that happy, that said, the ugly, the violence, the you know love, but it was just for everybody to see, and it gravitated to me. And it's like for the first season Betting and the Beast, we did one point four million subscribers, which is unheard of amazing.
Speaker 2: So did how did the whole reality kind of situation come into play where you really open to like wanting to give the privacy away because obviously, you know you are who you are in your public figure, so it was already kind of your person, your personal life is kind of already out in the open, but now putting cameras in your everyday life, like, was that kind of were you immediately ready to do that or were you like, was there pushback from you or were you ready to give the world whoever you are? Because you say you speak so freemindedly.
Speaker 3: Nah, I got tired of bitches exposing me, so I was like, fucking let me get paid for this shit thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you wanted to expose bitches.
Speaker 3: No, it was exposing.
Speaker 2: Me, but your look back as far as like just showing what your real life is, so there's no room for air.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. So it's basically it was like, well, bitch, if you're gonna put this out, our minds were just should the world anyway and get paid for it.
Speaker 1: So that's a that's a good comeback.
Speaker 3: Now, that's the best comeback because it's like I'd rather eminem me. So in other words, it's like I put it all out there so you can't say anything else for sure. And that's just how we made it so popular and everybody grab it. So we wanted to shake up the reality TV world and do something that's completely different. We wanted to give people the brawl. We didn't want to do like no script scripted reality TV.
Speaker 1: There's no script at all.
Speaker 3: No, it's just like we got a scene and we just go So.
Speaker 2: How did that have an impact in your everyday life? Did things come up more crazy because the TV or the cameras were around all the time or were you already just used to that kind of behavior anyways?
Speaker 3: No, I was used to hate. But it's shit. It's like, hey, got me, you got words a thousand times, words like.
Speaker 1: Peeling the onion back.
Speaker 2: And now you know, there's a person that you present to the world, and then there's who you are in your everyday life. You know, the personal time is when the lights come off and you know, I'm sure you're different than you are and you know everybody.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. I gave the same energy that I give naturally to like my friends, my family, my wife, and it's just like to a point where it's like I just exposed it. So it's like dealing with like relationships with you know, other women, how they you know, going crazy. Of course it's not really getting cut up because I think God gave me a blessing, so I like to share with the you know, with the world. The blessing is pleasing women and making sure they satisfied and then you know they have to pay.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, how does that work in your you know, you said you're married, how does that work in your current relationship?
Speaker 1: But is it an open relationship or you.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's not an open relationship. She understands my gift, okay, and I embrace it and she embraced it.
Speaker 1: That's like, so what kind of rules is that kind of way? Is it just whatever goes?
Speaker 2: And because you are such a pleasing person as long as you're not bringing it home, is it okay?
Speaker 3: No? Sometimes I tell her baby, go grab their ice packs?
Speaker 1: Where are we putting ice packs?
Speaker 3: Throats?
Speaker 2: So she's helping you in the situations with these other women or this solo time. That's why I guess what kind of like, yes you have a gift, yes you or yes you love pleasing women and you're good at your job.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not a porn star, but the sounds like, you know, you're making your own movies over there.
Speaker 1: Unreleased tapes.
Speaker 3: I'm making biographic.
Speaker 2: You probably have just as many scenes as I do, and I end up been in a porn star from here of course.
Speaker 3: Of course, So it's just different the way of I think, like men have to learn women bodies and so are super exceeded the Okay, so it's like when I'm like having sex and then they feel like a water balloon splashed on the pissy, It's give me that sensation, like, great, did you just did that? So you did your Yeah, then afterwards I asked for my check.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get the checked?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: How much is your check written for? Does they retire different?
Speaker 3: Ten thousand to about roughly about a hundred.
Speaker 1: So you're just singing that dick all over town.
Speaker 3: No, you have to be qualified.
Speaker 1: It's like, what are your requirements? This is very intriguing.
Speaker 3: No qualifications? Is I like to give women an application?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's role play. I'm here and I want to see what this application says. What is the application?
Speaker 3: Your checkbook? Your status?
Speaker 1: So you want to be a sugar baby.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no sugar baby because I got my own. I own five properties, two cell ways too, nail shops.
Speaker 2: Being a sugar baby doesn't mean you don't have to have your own. It just means you want to be spoiled by other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So so basically it's like, so you.
Speaker 1: Want to look at your credit score, your bank statement.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's one of the first requirements is like, baby, we probably have to go to the car dealership, so.
Speaker 1: You're upgrading the car.
Speaker 3: No, not updating. They have to.
Speaker 1: So that's the first date.
Speaker 3: Probably second the second first date is jewelry.
Speaker 1: How many cars does your wife buy you?
Speaker 3: Two? Two?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Mus be doing a good job. So how often does this happen? Is it just kind of like whatever the situation occurs. Is it something that you seek after because you have this gift that you want to share to the world, How does that come and play? You have a roster that goes down the line or you like just going and ringing them on the list.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not a roster. It's just an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's talk about this further. You say that you have this gift. How did you know and what age did you know this gift occurred? And how who taught you this gift? So I'll ask you the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lizza asked that again.
Speaker 2: So you say you have this gift at what age did you know that you had this gift?
Speaker 1: And who taught you this gift?
Speaker 2: That you knew it was such a magical thing that you had to share with the women of the world.
Speaker 3: No, it's basically when you when a woman will wake up one day, Okay, let me go to a story. So basically, you know, I'm sixteen, I'm in the club or whatever, and a woman she was, oh, you listening? She was like, I think like twenty one. And then I was like, listen, let's do something or whatever. So I pulled down my pants and when I pulled down my pants, she said, oh Jesus, I need help with this one. So she run and go go grab her friend. I swear to God, she go grab her for her friend, and then they just started.
Speaker 2: So you're sixteen in a club and you pulled on your pants on VIP and she said, oh Jesus, I'm gonna need help with this one, runs and just goes by as a willing participant.
Speaker 1: No, she get her friend exactly.
Speaker 3: And he came back and mm hmmm, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Shit, you made that noise.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just telling you. That's what they do.
Speaker 1: What pleased this And where where was this happening? And not in La in La, Okay.
Speaker 2: That's where the freak began. That's what unlocked the beast. And you were like, at that point had the most power that you probably ever felt ever, because you're at a high at all times. You just you're released and these women mouth I'm sure something happened to be an exchange of fluid.
Speaker 3: Yep, I asked for my dig back because they got busy.
Speaker 2: So then more people in the club happen to come about. Or it was only those two and they finished you off and you went home. Were you satisfied at that point?
Speaker 3: No, it was you know, I'm younger, I'm horning, so it's like, oh, this was fun, and then it was like, okay, do it again and then do more things and then be like, shit, I could get paid for this. I'm good looking.
Speaker 2: So how long have you been getting paid for giving your dick the way?
Speaker 3: No, it's just like, if you're not attractive for our king, I feel like we could do anything. I'm like, baby, you got to pay something.
Speaker 1: So if they're attractive and you want to be with them, then it's not a transactional thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's your attraction.
Speaker 2: So have you had fake girlfriends in the past and you were just getting paid off that for like fake news?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, like no, not no, fake.
Speaker 2: Girlfriends, but not like you know what I mean say that you it's maybe not fake, but you're being exchanged as far as money. So you're saying, it's like you're not exchanging money unless you in a sense only just like fucking them and that's all it's gonna be. So it's like, have you ever had a moment where there's all this like fake beef people are talking about like labels or you know, hiring people to like have these beefs.
Speaker 1: Were there any like a fake girlfriend situation with anybody?
Speaker 3: No, it was never a fake girlfriend. I never got into deep when it comes down to that. It's just like I just had like certain celebrity relationships and it was like they thought it was gonna be something, but I knew it was gonna be nothing like that. It was just like a steppistone for me.
Speaker 2: Would you say that you're the toxic one in a relationship? Yeah, of course, so you you study to know that you're toxic. Yeah, So what are your requirements to like be where because obviously you're married, and you know, to be married to someone who's so free. I think it's a beautiful thing if it works for you, guys, cause I always say, like, reallylationships or within the people like will work for you may not work for me, but that's not my relationship.
Speaker 1: So what does she like? In a sense, was like required to be okay with.
Speaker 3: Life?
Speaker 2: Life, So as long as you're like taking care of her and she's good, she's whatever you're doing. Of course, So what happened with the whole you know, I saw a clip of your show where it's like you saw the sonogram and the whole thing, and she sounded in your drawer.
Speaker 1: What happened with that? Did she just have to deal with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, she understood that it was before her time, and we worked it out. So it was like a it was a maybe situation. And so when the maybe situation came, like listen, calm down, I gave you half my dick. So if I gave you all of it, I know it would have been you know, way crazy.
Speaker 2: Is giving half your dick away? Please explain for private talk it some men think to be quite honest, and he's breaking it down.
Speaker 1: So I love you. Yeah, so you're half dick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, So I gave I think like six and a half inches. And then because if I give them all of it.
Speaker 1: So are you twelve inches?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not that big.
Speaker 1: But like you said, you gave them six, so you said.
Speaker 3: Half five and a half.
Speaker 1: You've definitely measured.
Speaker 2: You can't be as a gift as yourself saying about your dick as well.
Speaker 1: As you do not know how it is.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I don't measure it. It's just throats or you know, the risks. It's a little bit thicker than that.
Speaker 1: That's your GIRs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bit thicker.
Speaker 1: So what's the link from my elbow to.
Speaker 3: There? You go?
Speaker 1: You just touched the whole this side, so from risks to elbow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so okay, it's a little bit thicker than that.
Speaker 2: So it's probably like ten maybe ten and a half. I'm against judges size of characters.
Speaker 3: So and then the I love a grill, her throat have to catch me, that's the first thing.
Speaker 1: So you're looking for throat catchers.
Speaker 3: No, I'm looking to you know, like the the way she moved the throat and like, okay, I can.
Speaker 2: So what is your best throat moving situation for you? Like have to her to check this box that your throat is good when they throw up on it. So you like the throwing up. You want to push it to the limit. Yeah, so you keep going when you throw up.
Speaker 3: When they throw up, when they say it is by my heart.
Speaker 1: It's byrehi. Well, how you have these taglines? Money? It's how many times have you heard that?
Speaker 3: Damn near every time?
Speaker 1: So would you consider yourself a nympho? Are you like a sex aded?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, you can control. Of course, I ration it out because I don't want no more broken windows and a flat tires, and like it's.
Speaker 1: The craziest thing a girl's done.
Speaker 2: Because you gave her like one hundred percent of the dick and not just fifty.
Speaker 3: Black china. She she went crazy. She broke into my house, stole my pool pump, slashed all my tires, cut her hair, baldalm, try to commit suicide when I, you know, took the the dick back.
Speaker 2: So when you took the dick away from her, all this stuff unrottled. Man, did you speak to her after all this stuff? Or did you just let it go?
Speaker 1: I can because you have a restraining order.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a restraint order. Of well, the dick is the restraint order. I put it back in my pants. Is like baby, you can't get this no more.
Speaker 2: Does your dick have another name because you talked about him in third person like I reelized. If he doesn't, he definitely means no, it is.
Speaker 1: No no nicknames.
Speaker 3: No, he's just.
Speaker 2: That. So why China was the craziest, It's not.
Speaker 3: That was just the last one.
Speaker 1: That's the last one. So what's one more crazy story?
Speaker 2: Like you know, obviously you gave her the good d she went crazy, things got nuts.
Speaker 1: What about somebody else?
Speaker 3: Man, you're trying to give me sued dude. I try to say nobody's names and these bitches, boy, but no, at the end of the day, it's like I had there's one bitch. You know, she was paying, but she got You know, she married.
Speaker 1: Now, so you're on the payroll.
Speaker 3: Yea? Is she married now?
Speaker 1: And was she married while you were fucking her?
Speaker 3: I fucked her two weeks before.
Speaker 1: It's like a wedding present.
Speaker 3: No, No, it wasn't a She was like I need you one more last time or whatever.
Speaker 2: Before the partift. So you gave her the business and she went crazy before after that.
Speaker 3: No, it's just like I've said it down, I'm I'm our respected union.
Speaker 2: So you have, like your boundary is if you're married, then that's you're okay, there's another there's millions of other girls. I think that's a respectable thing, you know, to do. I feel like, so, what about your wife situation? Is she not allowed to entertain other men either or women?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, so she can only can she intertain women with you? Or is that something again solo situations? No?
Speaker 3: No, it's not like do you.
Speaker 2: Have threesomes with her or is it something that you do like by yourself?
Speaker 3: No, we have three Okay.
Speaker 1: I wish she was here. I thought she was coming.
Speaker 2: I love to like talk to couples, especially in like the entertainment world, where it's like it's such a struggle sometimes of just figuring out what works for both of you guys, but also them doing it within the limelight and then being on a reality show and like opening up everything.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it gets tough.
Speaker 2: So like having someone who can like like relate because you're going through the same stuff, I think is a a beautiful thing that can obviously bring you closer together or completely apart. So I feel like I love talking to women that are open minded, because not everybody has problems with their man, fucking other people as long as you're honest with it. And some people completely hate it, but that's someone that wouldn't serve you as a partner because that's not how you operate.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: So how long have you guys been married?
Speaker 3: A year? A year and a half.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell her how much fun you have after the show so she can come into her own episodes, so I can hear like the insights, the inside scoop, but love it. Okay, So let's go on to you know, you did the reality show just recently.
Speaker 1: What other products do you have like in the works right now?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, well we I mean it was so big that they want to do season two. And then we got like other records that's coming out right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, she already currently shooting season two right now.
Speaker 3: In the next month, will be shooting season two. But she got a record with Sukiana that just dropped and it's it's on fire. I gotta I got a song.
Speaker 1: What's a song called bad Bitch, Bad Bitch? All right? We love about bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we got that, and then we also got my song that I got with Quillie, America's most wanted and then I got cookout spinning nice.
Speaker 1: How do you navigate because you know your wife is also an artist as well to not like, do you do equal like your work and hers? Do you together? Do you like completely two separate artists?
Speaker 3: No? No, No, we do it together because it's like it's easier and we like to have fun and we like to enjoy each other because we're so creative, so we like to create.
Speaker 1: Like your creative love space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course. And it's it's like it's brilliant because she she's like a real, real, real dope singer, and it's like it's like it's easy when you compatible with somebody.
Speaker 2: So out of all the women in the world, you said that you have this gift that you had to give back what made your wife? And how did you know that there was that special one to like be married and have like an actual like agreement together.
Speaker 3: No, because she's just as special. So it's like things that she satisfied me, and that's like that's the best instead of like when because I'm knocking down women smashing and then are they not again because they nutting everywhere? Oh not again? Because they can't.
Speaker 1: Does I never get old to you.
Speaker 3: You know what gets old is is like when bitches be like, it's just something about you, or they be like this is the first time I ever did that, and I'd be like, bitch, no, it's not like I'd rather a motherfucker be truthful what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like you weaponize your dick in situations because I feel like that's the like serving factor of like people getting to know you a little bit, like in a better like emotional terms, where it's like if you know that you're hearing the same thing from everybody, it's like if you go to strip club all the time, you hear the same gimmick every single time.
Speaker 1: It's not as like appealing to you.
Speaker 2: But when you know what the bullshit in between it, then you can see what you give your energy. Yeah, so it's because now the other part, though, the toxic part, like what you mentioned before, is that you know that you have good dick, so you're the one out there like antagonizing these women and setting them all crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not have a woman ever say they I never heard a woman say they have bad pussy, Well.
Speaker 1: Because there didn't denial, I'm sure no, But have you ever heard.
Speaker 3: A woman say they got bad pussy?
Speaker 2: I mean in other terms, you have, Okay, you haven't. And it's just like wait, wait, it's not going to tell you I gotta I don't have a good dick. He's obviously gonna lie to he's gonna talk it up, and then he can't get his dick hard. He's over there in the corner fucking trying to jerk it off. Even on porn scenes that happen sometimes it's intimidating.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, tragic. Actually got to work out. So it's like that's different definitely.
Speaker 2: But that's why I feel like at a certain point, like what continues to stimulate you? Like where it was like like like is it the variety of the women?
Speaker 1: Is it because you just want to see them?
Speaker 3: Money? Crazy?
Speaker 1: So it's just transactional.
Speaker 3: No, it's not just be a.
Speaker 2: Porn star because it's not about I guess it's like, you know, it's sex, but it's safe sex. And then it's like you know you're getting paid in transaction and transaction. Have you ever thought about doing OnlyFans with your girl?
Speaker 3: We did one time.
Speaker 1: How did that work out?
Speaker 3: Bitch? Was in my DMS and she shut it down.
Speaker 1: See that's it. Okay.
Speaker 2: So so you're just like, what, what's a big dick to do?
Speaker 1: Just so, when the last time you had sex.
Speaker 3: Eight hours ago?
Speaker 1: Eight hours ago? Is it an everyday thing?
Speaker 3: Not not every day?
Speaker 1: Like how many times a week?
Speaker 3: Four times?
Speaker 2: Healthy number? What are your thoughts on only fans? You said that you tried it with you know, your girl. It didn't work in that situation. But what do you think about the platform in itself and how everybody from a porn star to a rapper.
Speaker 1: To I think painters on there these days. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: I think only fans is is better than it's like remember when Amazon got the popping right and put all these local businesses out of out of business because now people get actually work for theirselves and do things and don't have to worry about paying this person and that person that person when they could actually put their videos out and you know, everybody get It's like Instagram models a bit what high heels gives it, and a wig on could be like I'm an Instagram model and this is the same thing with OnlyFans, Like if you pop and pussy and turning tricks and stuff, like that you might as well get paid for it.
Speaker 2: But don't you go in this generation now that's as easy, not only like the shipper or with the wig to like even people being newfound comedians or rappers or these like cliche like little YouTubers that are like doing all these things and become stars in their own thing. Like don't you think it's just all water done?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is water damn. But it's like twenty twenty fourst a year of exposing things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean for me, I love the platforms and those things like that because it is for the it's creator friendly. It's like it gives you the chance to have ownership to the most where it's like you know, back in years ago, even like five years ago, that like monetaryly things were very different. It was just very one time you get pay for something. Now it's like you're only each individual content. Do you put your music on only fans or any other platforms other than like Apple Music and whatever you strictly just.
Speaker 3: Go no, no, just traditional okay. So it's like it wasn't nothing, but it was just a one time thing.
Speaker 1: It just didn't work for your brand.
Speaker 2: And it's one of those things that sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like nowadays, at least you tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's basically it's like, especially in the industry, they thinking that they go watch the video and stuff like that, and then they expose and something like bitch, I'll put it out there for the world to see, and people don't understand it, so they call it leaked videos, but it's not leaked. Bitch, pay for it, and then you put it on a site.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my world. People steal my content all the time. Yeah, this where it's like it's like back in the day where it was like lime wire. It's like there's nothing really you can do. You can monetize it or you can limit it to a degree, but realistically, I did a scene with Dread and I have people that run it and they like get rid of people who put it illegally, and there's still a million of those things everywhere because you know, it's just it sucks because that is where it's like such ah, there's so much technology out there that there's easy to steal and rip off things and like do IP addresses from foreign you know, foreign countries, so you can't really like trace things and so it's a shame. So I feel like because of the platforms like that where it's like OnlyFans that give us more monetize to us, it kind of you know, cushions, it a little bit more that before where you just feel like you're getting fucked with no lube.
Speaker 3: It's just horrible now, is it? Well I don't know about that, but.
Speaker 1: Its blue respit do you use loube.
Speaker 3: No, because it's like that's what I'm try and tell you. It's like, I know how a woman body needs to operate, So this shit gets automatically, get wet, get drinkers. It's like sprinklers. You know how you walk through sprinklers and ship and you get wet. You'd be like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Just regardless of how what a woman can continue to get though at a certain time, how if you're fucking for so long you still need something.
Speaker 1: You need lubrication. No, I don't think but nothing. You don't have any live at all. I feel like you're a spit.
Speaker 3: You a spit No, probably in an ass crack or something to do. Stick my thumb in it, maybe that shit.
Speaker 1: Like no, hell no, you just said he's took a thumb it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a thumb and a.
Speaker 1: Booty, no tongue, nothing. Why gotta taste it if you put your finger in it, I ain't tasting ship.
Speaker 3: Not just a fuck dad?
Speaker 1: What are top three rules that you abide by? You seem like a pretty open guy.
Speaker 2: You have like a level headed head on your shoulders. What are three rules that you kind of like make yourself kick?
Speaker 1: Grounding?
Speaker 3: God? First? Okay, wife and family and friends? Second? Money?
Speaker 2: Third?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Where are you coming to playing that?
Speaker 3: I sacrifice myself for every for the greater good, for the whole team, everybody, to succeed your giver? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 3: God? God?
Speaker 1: So what is the best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 3: Is on his time and not yours? In my mind? Should I say?
Speaker 1: Okay? What would you say? Is your biggest pet? Peeve? What is something that just irks you?
Speaker 3: Bitch shit, childish shit? I feel like everybody know me. I don't give second chances, okay, because I feel like if you did something once stupid, you're gonna do something again and I don't have the time for that.
Speaker 1: What excites you about the future.
Speaker 3: Money opportunities?
Speaker 2: So how do you plan on getting more money in the future, work hard, no sleep, I sleep when I die.
Speaker 3: So it's like I always tunnel vision, always manifest my my next move and my blessings. So it's like if I see something, I pursue it, I study it, and I just keep going.
Speaker 2: We're in the second quarter of twenty twenty four. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Speaker 3: Twenty million dollars?
Speaker 1: Twenty million dollars this year?
Speaker 2: Is that would make you feel like you're accomplished or that's just the goal for.
Speaker 3: The year, not just a goal for the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, pretty big number, best dumbin not going to sleeping.
Speaker 3: No, it's easy to see it. A lot of people don't understand that if Jay Z got it, Jay p. Diddy, anybody, if anybody could get twenty thirty million dollars. If you can't too, you might have to work harder or do things, but the money is out there, you just have to just accomplish it.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 2: I think that you know, we all have the same twenty four hours in a day, so whatever you feel like that you want to accomplish. I think there's just a lot of lazy people and complacent people that are just okay with the middle ground. So good for you for having the ambition to like have that big number, and.
Speaker 1: I know you're going to get it twenty million. We'll have a celebration.
Speaker 3: New YEAR'SZ one hundred million dollars. If I make in the next five years, that's when we celebrate.
Speaker 1: Okay. But first, celebrity crush. No, it's yours.
Speaker 2: You never had a celebrity crush growing up. You never had like back in the day magazines.
Speaker 1: Nothing. It sounds like someone's old bones are creaking.
Speaker 3: No. No, and never had a celebrity crushka.
Speaker 1: What about best concert experience?
Speaker 3: None? Because I do them.
Speaker 1: But like I mean even like who inspired you to do music?
Speaker 2: Who inspired that you looked up to to kind of want to like kind of follow let me not follow after, but that you got that rush of like I want to do this, like this is.
Speaker 1: What I see me doing. Nobody all right, it just knew you didn't do it on your own.
Speaker 3: No, it's just like it just happened for me. So when it happened for me or whatever, I wasn't looking for it. So it just it just like God gave me a gift. So I was like producing a music off my PlayStation, and then I scored a number one single. And when I scored the number one single, it just came out of there, and I just kept doing it, like damn, I could make ten thousand dollars off this beat doing one beat. Then it came to twenty thousand and fifty thousand and stuff like that. So I just I just focused, and then I just kept doing it. So it wasn't nothing excited me or no artists exciting me, because I felt like I was just that nigga.
Speaker 2: So so, do you have any musical inspirations that you like their music or you kind of like I mean, if you being in the music industry, you can't just like your own music only you have to have some kind of mentor or like someone that you like vibe with.
Speaker 1: Who are you listening to right now?
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody, just my team Because I look at it is I wrote for eighty percent of the people in the industry, so it's like they have on writers theirselves. So it's like, if I'm giving you a story or a piece of my life, I feel like it's not true. So it's like, why would I look up to you?
Speaker 2: I respect that as an artist that you feel like, you know, you're doing all the work, You're writing your own stuff.
Speaker 1: How did that come about? How did you know that you could write?
Speaker 2: Did were you into like poetry or are you into just writing your thoughts down?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How did it come all together for that piece of fit?
Speaker 3: No, Like as a like second grade I was always into, like you know, writing speeches and poems and stuff like that. So it's like I made the beats and then I felt like shit, I could put word and stuff onto it. And then it just went from one spot to another spot, to another spot to like boom, a placement, boom, another place in boom, a hit record, boom, another hit record, and it just kept going.
Speaker 1: Just kept going. We're going to keep them keep going and going and going. We get that twenty million, you know what, the one hundred million we have to then we're going to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Then we celebrate, celebrate.
Speaker 2: All right, last question before we start truth with Texas, how did you get your name?
Speaker 1: It's quite a unique name.
Speaker 2: On the streets, Okay, so it's like a situation happened that made you be called Blue.
Speaker 3: Scan No, I was always bad as fuck, So it's like my mama used to try to whoop my ass and stuff like that, and I'd be like grabbed a building order belled across the thing. I was just bad. So it was like you a loose cannon and stuff like that, and that's how my name came.
Speaker 1: Okay, I lose cannon, all right, this cannon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been a pleasure getting to know you and all the fun stuff. You know, mister dick slinger yourself. You know, I've never had such a cocksman on my couch. But we're about to get a little bit more intimate where I do truth with Texas, which is my favorite part.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get a little bit naughty, a little spicy, little romantic.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it kinky.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start with naughty questions. I feel like you're a naughty man. Luber spit. I just asked you this earlier. Do you still stand by it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't, but I'd rather just choose spade.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Have you ever faked an orgasm all the time? Why do you fax? Why do you fake an orgasm? I just really like I think two years ago I realized or I was told by my male friends that that happens, and I was shocked that that happened.
Speaker 1: And then in my mind I was playing back every time like did somebody fake it? So why did you? Why do you fake it?
Speaker 3: I'll be a certain pussy feel like a goldfish in the ocean or a hot hot dog in the hallway.
Speaker 1: Certain pussy feels like goldfish.
Speaker 3: And the ocean or a hot dog in the hallway.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Just like so you like try to escape the whole thing, Like, but my question is if that's the case, why can't you just stop and be like, hey, baby girl, this is ain't working for me, Like why do you have to like make her feel like she did something so the next person that she goes gives her trash pussy to, she's got a thing, she's doing something too.
Speaker 1: Why can't it be a teaching moment? Mister Coxman, No, I tell him after after that feel.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, by the way, swee, No, no, no.
Speaker 3: It's not that I just tell him like they'd be like, oh, maybe, how was this pussy not good?
Speaker 1: Has anybody cried after that happened?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: So what do you do? What do they cry?
Speaker 2: You just leave I just I mean, I'm not shocked, but I'm shocked because it's just like, to a degree, I respect the honesty, right, but on the other hand, you still lied.
Speaker 1: To get to the situation in which you could have just stopped.
Speaker 2: But does that save her any more humility if you stopped and said this isn't gonna work, or hey, I lied and why did that wasn't good?
Speaker 1: So I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I mean that I think is better when you crush them. What after it's all over.
Speaker 1: With toxic masculinity and it's fine.
Speaker 3: It's it's true.
Speaker 1: How is that true?
Speaker 3: Because they think and they put it in work.
Speaker 2: So what if they told you that you they thought that they were like your dick was trash.
Speaker 3: You know, I have to accept it.
Speaker 1: But would you accept it? I don't. I feel like you're like honore of a man to be like bitch you lying?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't say that. If they said that, then they said that shit, that's their opinion.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever told you that?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 1: Oh this is funny. I like you. They gets turned off.
Speaker 2: What is something since you said Chacock's men you like to like please women and get a check after is there anything that someone can do that really just gives you the ick that it's not going down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it? There's something about you?
Speaker 2: Oh those words again? Oh, like triggering for you because that's the second time you mentioned that.
Speaker 3: No, I just hate when bitches say that.
Speaker 1: It was like or if like you're the only one I ever did this.
Speaker 3: No, it's just this is the first time, Like, bitch.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like stop, how do you say that mid stroke?
Speaker 3: No, wait till after No, we give lessons after No, when they after I finished or something, they'd be like, don't tell nobody, bitch who I'm telling?
Speaker 1: Don't tell nobody?
Speaker 2: People say that after you know, women say that I don't mean me, but I'm not wanting to tell shit to nobody every kind of bitch because of who I am and I fuck for a living and I do my job like that doesn't really stimulate me.
Speaker 1: I need more? Do I like to fuck one thousand and ten percent? But I ain't never telling.
Speaker 2: These people are gonna want to tell me, like I need to tell them not to tell like nothing, ye know.
Speaker 3: But that's what women do. Or they just be like, uh do so and so now, like bitch, don't ask me about another bitch right now, Like.
Speaker 2: You're best friends, cousin, sisters.
Speaker 3: Best friends for sure? No, no, sisters, yes.
Speaker 1: Together or separate?
Speaker 3: Separate?
Speaker 1: Did they know about it afterwards? You didn't tell them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, afterwards them afterwards because one pussy, no one had better pussy and the one that had worse pussy, I just let her know.
Speaker 1: Listen, your sister's pussy is better than it is.
Speaker 3: Better than I'm gonna stay over here from the moment.
Speaker 1: Your people, I for sure, or like having therapists problems.
Speaker 2: Because your talks like as fuck, which is again again the question is always is like do you respect the honesty because you're being honest, but you also went through the sexual act and that girl at that time thought she.
Speaker 1: Was doing a great job. And then you're like, no, how you that are like next time?
Speaker 3: No, it's not, it's not that. It's just a.
Speaker 2: I feel like men weaponize their dick too many times. You know you're a weaponizer dick person.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not weaponizing the dick. It just ah, the dick will set you free, but dick will set you free.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you said sister is a separate tw know what about it. Have you hooked up with any of.
Speaker 1: Your friend's siblings?
Speaker 2: No, no, so those are off limits, off limits.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex when someone else watched?
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's that diddy shit. Definite be fucked up?
Speaker 1: Role play? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Do you like when your girl like maybe does like the nurse, like maybe like a school teacher.
Speaker 1: Do you like when she like role play like that? Does that happen?
Speaker 3: No? Because when I'll fucked you, you didn't do that shit in the beginning, so don't do it now.
Speaker 2: So unless your person wants to fuck in role play attire off the bat, no sexual interests changed? Like does how like what your likes? And the ones five years ago? Even last year is probably different.
Speaker 3: Why can't she just be like hey, yeah what No, it's like because more Yeah, it's more of a mental thing for me. It gotta be like a connection in a certain different way than you know, like attraction and stuff like that, like if a bishop, Oh baby, I got ten thousand for.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you'll do something for ten thousand?
Speaker 3: No not not Now.
Speaker 1: What's the highest amount of money that you've ever got for dick transaction?
Speaker 3: Oh? I ritromarly as what like two fifty.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's that from him? Who is that from?
Speaker 3: You're gonna google it?
Speaker 2: You're just going to google it. But if it's already google a ball, then why can't you say it? I'm private talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah? These motherfuckers man, they said I ruined their NDA, and now I don't want to fuck up nobody's marriage no more.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's say choked or spin. You have to pick one.
Speaker 3: Oh, choked.
Speaker 2: Do you like dirty talk or do you like it's silence when you're giving the dick?
Speaker 3: No, I mean they can't be silent. But but like.
Speaker 1: Moans only, are you want them like talking to you?
Speaker 2: Like porno style? Like talking dirty to you? Does it you like dirty talk at all? Do you like the one talking?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Sometimes when I you know, you know, especially when I'm hitting it from the back, it's like I'm getting no, I'm getting like dick in head at the same time because I'm going and they keep going like this and it's you. That's just how it.
Speaker 1: Works, doesn't it. I never knew?
Speaker 2: All Right, Romantic questions, would you consider yourself for romantic no making out or cuddling?
Speaker 1: Get a big one?
Speaker 2: Making out cut or uncut? Okut sex life. If it was a title of a song, what would your sex life be titled?
Speaker 3: Us splash?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Have you ever answered a call during sex? Your mid stroke? Phone rings?
Speaker 1: Are you answering and put to voice spell? Are you still fucking no?
Speaker 3: Because I probably hit it and picked up my phone, sent to text call me now. It's bad pussy.
Speaker 2: So you're getting calls being like, hey, my grandma died.
Speaker 3: Jack it jack grandma died.
Speaker 1: Dinner or movie.
Speaker 3: Dinner?
Speaker 1: Sex on the first.
Speaker 3: Tape, of course, that's what date stands.
Speaker 1: For, giving or receiving, Giving or receiving. What are you?
Speaker 3: What do you no? I'm a giver?
Speaker 1: Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: No? Lights on?
Speaker 1: Four play or sex? And you can only choose one?
Speaker 2: Sex deal breakers? What is like a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Speaker 3: Can't sug dick?
Speaker 1: Nobody dick but yours?
Speaker 3: No? No, if they can't suck dick.
Speaker 2: Oh so if you're not sucking dick, you can't know if it's not good?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Oh got it?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Favorite place.
Speaker 3: To have sex? Everywhere?
Speaker 1: Everywhere?
Speaker 2: All right, spicy questions. Craziest place you had sex? We seem like quite the exhibitionists.
Speaker 1: What's like a wild place you've been.
Speaker 3: Crazy? Is crazy?
Speaker 2: Airplane? Like outside at a concert is born? But it can't be private as to be a commercial.
Speaker 3: You can't know, That's what I'm talking about. Let's say a school bathroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, college? And hope.
Speaker 2: You ever broken a bed? You seem like a crazy sexual person. Have you ever broken any like funiture bed by fucking so much or hard on it?
Speaker 3: No? Okay? Hm?
Speaker 1: How many partners do you think that you've had sex with?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: This time?
Speaker 3: I'd rather than not ask because I know my wife gon't see this so shit, so you plead the fifth?
Speaker 1: Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: A couple of times?
Speaker 1: All right? Last set of questions. Kinky any fetishes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, you don't like like. You don't like like anything like big booties.
Speaker 3: You don't like a fat ass, that's a requirement. Okay.
Speaker 1: Most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 3: Five? Five?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a partner that was too kinky for you? So you're always the kinkier one?
Speaker 1: All right? Last question? Favorite time of day to have sex all day? I was gonna say, You're gonna say every day all day?
Speaker 3: No, it's true.
Speaker 1: I believe on any I'm an act.
Speaker 2: This interview and learning a lot about you, I feel like that you are not only an artist, but you are very sexual being. I love that you're very open about your sexuality and your relationship and how honest you are with your partner to kind of get her on board with what you are. Your gift really is to everybody, so I appreciate you for taking the time and giving me your honesty. Mister Viral King himself, is there anything that you'd like to promote or ask Miss Texas before you leave