Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew, and i'd like to welcome to the show internationally acclaimed author and lecturer doctor Scott mccuait, Doctor McQuaid.
Speaker 2: How are you tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, Chris. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing great, and I'm very excited to get into our conversation. We're going to be unlocking some of the secret meanings behind the scriptures in the Bible, going back to some of the most ancient texts, some of the most ancient writings by the Sumerians. But before we do that, doctor Scott, I'd like to get a little bit about your background and what got you started down this path.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, well. First of all, thank you for having me on the show, Chris, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for coming.
Speaker 3: I've been looking forward to talking with you. I grew up in the Christian community. I was raised in the Christian Church, went to Christian grade school, high school, to Christian colleges, to Christian seminaries. I ended up getting my bachelor's in psychology, my masters in scriptural psychology, and PhD in scriptural psychology, and just have always been very curious and wanting to know the truth. And there were a lot of things within the Christian Church that just did not sit well with me. During my time away from school and abroad, I had the opportunity to go to many different churches, different denominations, Methodist, Nazarene, brother and Baptist, all kinds, and I saw so many different beliefs and doctrines within those so called Christian churches that all said, you know, they all call themselves Christian, yet they all believe different things. And so it really piqued my interest to find out how, you know, this religion that is two thousand years old could be reading from the same book and teaching and learning from the same book called the Bible, yet believe so many different things. And so I started on a journey to discover what was going on. And in that journey. Throughout that journey, the Father I call, you know who other people will man referred to as God or the Lord God, being as the Father, just as Christ did. And the Father called me out of all of that. It's very similar to what Christ said in a way in eighteen four when he says, come out of her my people, so you will not particke a for sin and suffer her plagues. And the Father did that with me. He set me on a course. And there's a lot more that goes into it. I was prophesied over many times by people over the years who told me I would do specific things many years ago. And I've done those things and have lectured and taught, and I have written. To date, I have inten I think sixteen books, and I've uncovered some just mind blowing things that we were told would be covered up until the end times. And that's what that's what I do.
Speaker 1: So so what I be correct in saying that the Bible has basically been manipulated for control control.
Speaker 3: Of us, Well, the Bible is a it's a you know, we like to think of it as a book, but it's actually a compilation of different books that were written over hundreds of years. And pardon me, in in one sense, yes, you would be correct in saying that. Absolutely. The one thing that I like to get across the Christians that they simply do not understand is that you can never, under any circumstances, understand the message of the Bible by reading it. It is an impossibility. And I know that that, you know, makes Christians angry and they want to deny it. But I've done this for over twenty years and i know what I'm talking about. It is an absolute impossibility to read the Bible and understand the message within its pages. And the reason for that, you've said partly because those who wrote the Bible, or i should say, translated the Bible. It doesn't matter if it's the NIV or the King James or the New Living Translation or Young's Translation or any other of dozens of translations, because there's always this ongoing argument which is the best translation. It doesn't matter. The truth can only be found within the pages of the Bible if we obey what it says. It says that in two Timoty two fifteen, we must rightly divide the Word of Truth. And what that word divide or dividing means in that verse is to cut, like you take a pair of scissors to cut something, and when you cut something, it's no longer connected to the thing you cut it away from. And that's what has to be done. And this is what the Father has shown me over the years, and I've developed a method of exegesis, which means interpretation. It means proper interpretation, and the idea of interpretation does not carry the meaning of an opinion or bias personal bias. It means to translate, like if you were let's say you were trying to get a message to someone who spoke Spanish but did not speak English, okay, and you wanted them to know let's just say something simple like shut the door, right, and you wanted them to know that, and I spoke Spanish in English, Well, if you asked me to tell them to shut the door, I'm not going to tell them what my opinion of your words are. I am going to say, set on a producta which means shut or close the door. That is an interpretation. We have this idea which is an incorrect, false idea that interpretation involves bias or personal opinion, and it doesn't. Personal opinion is personal opinion, and bias is biased. Interpreting means you convey the meaning of the words, and the method of exegesis, which means interpretation that I have developed with the help of the Father of the Years, is undeniable. I have uncovered things within the pages of the Bible that have never been uncovered before. And interestingly, that is one of the things that probably twenty five years ago, one of the prophets who prophesied over me as a young man told me that I would do. They said that I would uncover things that no one else could uncover, and that I would unlock things that no one else had ever been able to unlock. And as a young man going about my business and singing in a band and doing my things that young men do, I didn't really you know, I thought it was neat and interesting, but I just let it go. And oh, a few years ago, after I had written a couple of doubt books, I was looking for something in my office and I couldn't find it as a staple or something, and I thought that it might be in a box that I had stored. And so I was looking through this box and I came across a bunch of audio tapes, like cassette tapes, you know that no one hardly uses anymore, but and they had right on them, but it was all smudged off, and so I brought them up to my office, and I didn't even have a cassette recorder to listen to them, and I had to purchase one off of eBay, and several days later, when I got here, I popped in the tapes and on these tapes, lo and behold were these prophecies that they had prophesied over me, and the Father had given me the foresight to record these on cassette tapes. And as I listened to them, I literally wept. I mean I cried because everything that they said I was going to do twenty five years ago, that I had completely forgotten about, the Father had taken me through and had helped me do over the years. And so it was just fascinating what the Father can do with a life that is totally given over to him. And you know is someone who just says, Father, take me and use me as a vessel for what you would have me do. And that's what I did. I actually, at one point in my life, I just got on my knees. I fasted for three days and I just told the Father, I'm yours. Whatever you know. I'm broken, I've been mistreated, i am disillusioned with Christianity, been you know, down this road and it's not where you want me, And whatever you want, I'm yours. He he pulled me out of that and set me on this path. And since then I've been able to lecture and teach and write these books and teach thousands of people, and it's truly been a fulfillment of prophecy and a blessing to my life and to other people's lives.
Speaker 2: Now that's awesome, it's very fascinating.
Speaker 1: And speaking of some of those you know, secret meanings, let's start in the Book of Genesis with probably the most misunderstood terms or words elo him.
Speaker 2: Let's start there and talk about that.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure in the beg as sheet e lahem in the beginning, God created right that those are the first words of Genesis one as sheet elahem and the industry. Interesting thing about this, you know, if we don't have a proper context, or I can say, foundation on which to build anything, right, whether it's a house, whether it's an apartment building, a business building, or a story. Right, if we don't have a proper foundation, if that foundation is crooked, then every story in that book or in the building, if it's the stories of a building, are going to be crooked, and eventually that book or that building is going to fall apart. It's going to be like you know, leaning tower, Pisa or something. It's just going to be crooked and fall apart. Well, this is why it is so extra extremely important, Chris, to know the meanings of words. It's absolutely imperative. When the Bible talks about the word, it does not mean the Bible, it does not call itself the Bible. It means the word. And as in words, as in language, and the word Elohem is one of the most misunderstood words. Elohem, which is the word translated as God with a capital G, doesn't even mean that in the Hebrew, never has. It means gods with a little G, rulers, judges, and angels, all plural, and it has nothing to do with God as a large G, as a supreme being. And as you go down through that chapter, when you know what to look for and you know again you know the word. When you follow the word right, it becomes clear that this is not this is not the supreme being that is creating man. When you when you follow that path, that passage through it says that Elohem said, let us make man in our image, right, let us make man. And the the word make there is a saw okay, a s, a h. And the next for meaning Eloghan created man in his image, which should be their image because it's plural. So they said, let us make man, let us a saw man. And then it says the next verse that they borrah man, but raw is the word for create. So what is going on here, Well, what's really going on is because these entities are not the supreme being, they are literally asking permission from the supreme Being. That's just exactly why they said, let let us make man. And the answer they got, although it's not in the text, we can infer was no, you may not. And so therefore they proceeded to create man. Okay, it's almost like a child saying to the parent, can I have? Can I have a brownie? And the parent says no, And so the child, working within the letter of the law, goes ahead and takes a cookie, because after all, they didn't the parent didn't say they couldn't have a cookie. They said they couldn't have a brownie. So that's kind of what we're dealing with here, and so they proceeded to make or excuse me, they proceeded to create man. Well there's a big, big problem with this huge because as you go down that chapter at the end of that chapter. It says that the Lord God looked or excuse me, that God looked and saw that everything they had made was good. Right, And this is one of those things that Christian pastors and you know, Christians just gloss over, okay, God, everything God made was good. God made the animals, the plants, the world, stars, me, everything's good, right, It's all good. Well, that's a big problem because that is not a proper interpretation of what this passage says. It says that everything that God made, everything God saw ash was good. And man was not made. Man was not a sah, man was created, Man was Barrah. Therefore, this is why we see the next words in the passage, because man therefore was not considered good. And the next words in the passage are that God blessed and rested. All right, And there's one other word I can't remember right now, but those words, there's three of them. Two of them are cola and the other is shabbat, where we get the word sabbath, and all three of them mean the exact same thing. However, the translators of the Bible, as you were saying before, for purposes of control and deceit translated those three words that have the exact same meanings in three different ways. Okay, And two of the words are even exactly the same word their cola, and the meaning of the words is not rested or blessed okay, or finished. That's the third one. Finished. They can mean that if you twisted, if you apply an improper false context. But what they actually mean, all three of them mean the same thing, and it means to destroy or exterminate. Okay, all three of them mean to destroy or exterminate. So this begs the question, knowing that all three of those Hebrew words mean exactly the same thing, why would the writers of the Bible, the scribes translate them differently. Well, it's to make people think that everything was good and to proceed with the onto the rest of the Bible and not question the authenticity or the the goodness of man, because if you start questioning that, it deteriorates the foundation, and they do not. They don't have a springboard or a platform to work from to create all of the other systems. The financial system, the educational system, the religious system, all these are the systems. If the foundation is questioned, or if you see the cracks in it. So that's actually what's going on there. And this is why when we go to the New Testament, a sue says, I called Jesus a sue, I mean, and I should explain that because the name Jesus is not a name. It's just in the English and alphabet fifth century. Okay, this name, I'm sorry, doc, it doesn't come from me.
Speaker 2: What you were just saying about Jesus's name, you broke up a.
Speaker 3: Little, Yeah, no problem at all. The word or the name Jesus is not really a proper name. And Christians will always say that's right, it's Yahushua or Yashua. And that's not correct either. All of these, the Greek, the Hebrew, these names all right, are are improper. The letter J first of all, in the in the English did not come along, was not even in the alphabet until about the fifth century. And they added that on to a sue, okay, and gave them the name Jesus. That's an improper name. And it's not from Yahushua or Yeshua. That is improper. Also, both the Greek and the Hebrew come from the oldest language known to man, and that is the Cuneiform. I have proven through this method of Exe Jesus hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times that all of these things come from the cuneiform. The cuneiform is the oldest style of writing, and it is what the Sumerians used, and Babylonians and Chaldeans and many many others in that area. But it's the cuneiform that we need to look for when we rightly divide these things. And in the cuneiform, which is made up of logo grams, you can think of logograms as pieces of words, kind of like syllables, if you will. And in the cuneiform there's one logo gram that is E, like our letter E. It's transliterated as E, and another logo gram from the stylus markings, which is SU. And stylus markings are a little like if you see a clay tablet like with a little looks like little birds walked across it on wet cement. That those are Cuneiform stylist writings, Okay, And it's interesting that they use tablets and styluses. It's just like we used tablets and stylus is today right in our technology. But that's what they call them. Tablets and styluses. But anyway, E means temple and su means to annoint. So a two is the temple to anoint, right, the anointed temple or the temple to anoint and by the blood if you want to say that, that's what this whole name actually means. And so that is you know, that's where that name comes from. It's not from the Hebrew or the Greek. It comes literally from the Cuneiform. And so that's the name that I use, and so I hope that helps.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now you know, speaking of Jesus, who he was, it seems that his story also parallels the story of that of Horace from the Egyptian Mythos. Could you talk a little bit about a little bit about more of who he was?
Speaker 2: Help us understand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, Well, this is a story again goes just like all the other stories in the Bible. And this is not something that Christians know because the powers that be have hidden it intentionally from the public. They don't want people to know this. They want people to think that the stories in the Bible are inspired by God, and the Bible is an errand that doesn't how many errors and all these these are not true. These are doctrines. There have been entire books written proving that the Bible has many, many, hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, of errors. And I'm not talking about just a little you know, a little jot or a tittle missing from a word. I'm talking about contradictions and mistranslations. It's it's full of these. But the layman doesn't understand this because they go to church, they hear the pastor teach, they say hallelujah and sing a song, and they think everything's good because they've been led like sheep. And it's a big problem. But Asu said that the only way that we can be free is to know the truth. Okay, so who was he? What was he? You brought up a very good point, Chris, that this story is old, right, It's been told over and over and over again. And what story is it that I'm talking about. Well, I'm talking about the story of the Son of God who came to earth, was born of a virgin, proceeded to do many miracles, turn water into wine, walk on water, raise people from the dead, was crucified for the people, and ascended to heaven, and it's coming back someday. It was told many many times. You mentioned Horace, and there's Dionysus, and there's Mithra, and there's Bacchus, and there's many of these, and even the Sumerian where it first started, where the son of God whose name was king U k i n g U, which is why the placard was King of the Jews k i n g u, because that word Jew comes from the Cuneiform spelled gu. And this is why that was above his head. It is a telltale sign that that story came from the Sumerian story with the son of God. God was named king U ok i n gu and he was pierced. His arteries were slit at the time, not on a cross, but on or excuse me, at the time of the crossing of a planet called Nabiru, which the Bible refers to as the son of Man or wormwood. Wormwood would be actually the star of that planet, like we have our own star, it would be the star of Nabiu. And so this story is ancient. It is not unique to the Bible, and I promise that it does not It does not mean what Christians think that it means. It has a completely different meaning than what people have been told. But they've been given a false context. And on top of it, there has been a great identity theft that has taken place. And because of these things, you know, giving people false context and teaching them lies for two thousand years or more, it has enabled the powers that be to govern by those lies and to bring humanity wherever they want it. Like leading a cattle or a cow or a pig by the nose with a ring. That's exactly how people have been led. If you believe lies, and you follow those lies and you willingly operate under that, you're simply like a puppet or marionette and whose strings are being pulled. And we like to think that we have free will, but I assure you people do not have free will because they're governed by lies. And so really the question is, I would say, what is the meaning of this story? If Jesus did not die on the cross for our sins to reconcile us with the Father, because his blood was the propitiation for our sins, to cover our sins, to make us so the Father could look upon us and receive us back, what what was the story all about? I mean, this is a this is something that billions of Christians passionately believe. But I want to bring up a couple verses here. One of those. One of those verses is second Thessalonians to eleven, and it says this. It says, because they did not love the truth, God handed them over. The Father handed them over to a strong delusion that would cause them to believe a lie, you can say, cause them to believe lies. Well, as Christians read this verse, they say, oh, yes, this is the unsaved. This this the reference to the Pagans or those evil Muslims, or those bad Hindus or the Buddhists, you know, or whoever. And the fact is, it's a reference to humanity that has been factioned into many, many different different schisms, different religions, different ways of thinking. And if that's who it's a referm, or excuse me, a reference to, it's not, you know, to another religion. And it is absolutely a reference to Christians just as well. And what is the truth that they did not love? Well, Asus said, I am the way, the Truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me, So he was the truth. And how is it therefore that Christians didn't love the truth? Well, when the leader, the religious leader of the Pharisees named Caiaphas, brought Jesus falsely accused him and brought him before Pilot the leader, the Roman leader, and Pilot said, I don't see anything wrong with this man's behavior. He's done nothing wrong. And he said to the people, what do you want me to do with him? I don't see that he did anything wrong? And they shouted and said, crucify him, crucify him. And today Christians embrace that crucifixion, saying, yes, this was the Father's will. He had to die for our sins. But yet he was innocent. He was innocent. And see me being said to you in like for one of the ten commandments, for instance, do not murder, okay, meaning do not kill innocent people. It does not mean don't kill because evil people are worthy of death. It means don't kill in the same people. And you can't have a God give you that as one of the commandments and not being a god who says I change not Hero Israel or the Lord that God has won, his whole is unified. And then he says, I change not. Father is not schizophrenic, he's not double minded, he's not a hypocrite. He doesn't change his mind in the middle of the game and change the rules. But this is what Christians want the world to believe. That God says do not murder innocent people in one of the Ten Commandments, and then it turn around and God turns around and says, oh, oh wait, wait, I changed my mind. I changed my mind to to reconcile yourself to me. You can go ahead and kill my innocent son. That's not how it works, That's not how the Father works. So what is this really telling us. Well, technically the blood was called the propitiation or sin, and propitiation means to appease or placate, right, to appease or playcate. Now, well, how do you appease or placate sin? Well, we first have to understand what sin is. Because there's not a person listening to this who understands what sin is. I don't care if you're a pastor of the Elosian, an armchair scholar, a biblical scholar known around the world, a student of the Bible, a Christian for your whole life. No one listening to this knows what sin is unless they've read my books, or unless they've heard me lecture talked before, because this is a deep secret that has been hidden from humanity intentionally. When a sus spoke to the masses, he never ever spoke the truth openly. He didn't do it. He only spoke in parables. That's what the Bible says. He spoke only in parables. And one day the disciples stopped him because this bothered them, and they said, Master, why do you speak to them in parables? Why don't you simply give the truth to them openly? And he said to them, because having ears they hear not, and having eyes they see not. But for you is close, you know, group of disciples, he said, having ears to hear and eyes to see, it is for you to know the secrets of the kingdom. So only those who have ears to hear and eyes to see can know the mysteries of the kingdom. That's the way it is, and that's he's talking about the truth. So there's few relative to the general population that are going to be free, because he said, you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. But only those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will know the truth. So how can we see what sin is well, there is a letter in the Hebrew alphabet and it is called Sin. Okay, just like we have abc DFG letters in our alphabet. One of the letters in their alphabet is called Sin spelled si N. And this letter shows two lines coming together, think of the letter V, and they're connected at the top. And at the top of each of those lines is the smallest Hebrew letter called a yode before we get the word god. Okay, it's a yode, we will pronounce it god. So this is showing two gods, little g which literally means angels, two elohemes, two gods coming together connected at the bottom. And from the union of that that those two letters, or excuse me, those two lines, a third branches off with a little yode at the top. So it's almost like a double you, a double you in our language, in our alphabet, what this is showing is too coming together to create a third, which we would call pro creation. And this is why our letter in the English language, which shows the same exact thing, is called a double you, because when you pro create, you double you, you replicate yourself.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay.
Speaker 3: This is why behead until the time of the end and the fathers helped me uncover this, and this explains a great deal. And so this is sin. So the question is who's doing it? And how do you placate or a tse sin? Well, procreation being sin is really you can say sex, okay, or intercourse, and how do you appease it? Well, if you're an angel, if you're a fallen angel and you do not have the ability to procreate, like the Bible says, there's no giving or taking a marriage in heaven because the angels don't do that. If you don't have that ability and you want to appease your desire for it or placate your desire for sin, you need to do something that will enable it and enable you to do it. Well, this is what they did. And this is the exact story of not only the death of Christ on the Cross, but also the arc of the coven the Covenant in Genesis. But let's stick with the crucifixion story first, and I'll explain what this means. In order to in order to procreate, the fallen angels, disguised as both Alogeme and the one incorrectly referred to as the Lord God in Chapter two of Genesis, needed to do something they needed. They actually needed something. They needed the part of our genetics which is necessary for cloning. And that piece of our genetics, which is one molecule within our DNA. One of the two molecules in our DNA is called RNA. If you ask anny geneticist, they'll tell you that RNA is necessary for cloning. Well, RNA is not naturally occurring on Earth, and neither is phosphorus or phosphate, which is the second molecule in our DNA. Neither of those are naturally occurring on Earth. It's kind of boggled scientists' minds for a long time because they don't know this story. Well, how do you get how do you get RNA? Well, they knew a long time ago because the technology they had was incredible, it was far beyond what we have today, and they knew how to get it. Well, we have only determined how to get it. Oh, in the last probably six or seven years, when a group of astronomers who were looking through the infrared or IRIS telescope down in Chile discovered a star. And they looked at this star. It was a new star. They never it had never been discovered before, and it was unique. It was in the infrared spectrum, and it was entirely cloaked in a cloud. And this cloud was entirely made up of a substance called glacolaldehyde. Well, what's unique about glac laudehyde is that it is the substance that you need to synthesize RNA. Without glycolaldehyde, you can't create RNA. In other words, you can't create RNA without the star. Okay, and stars are suns. This is the story of the crucifixion of the Son of God. When we hear in the Bible that the Son of God was pierced on the cross and blood and water came out. That word doesn't really mean blood and water. It just means a liquid substance that is a metaphor. Actually it's an allegory for them, the fallen angels, piercing the star which we would call wormwood and in order to obtain the glac alaldehyde to create RNA. That's literally what is going on here and being told in the story of Dinysius and Horace and Bacchus and Mithra and King U and Jesus. This is the story and this was the fallen angels who did this because they came here they wanted to procreate, and they what they did was they literally created man.
Speaker 4: Called Adam, and.
Speaker 3: Then took the room which is again a shortened version or play on the word ribo nucleic acid. And they took that which is RNA and cloned Eve. That's literally what the text says. And so that's the that's where we are today. We're living in the aftermath of this unlawful act. You know, all the books that I've written talk about this and go into great detail, and I explain the etymology of the words and all this break it down so anybody can read it and understand it very easy to read. And do you mind if I give the website where they can find these? Of course, go ahead, okay, Yeah. All of the books and the CDs and the DVDs and everything are available at Paxion Publishing dot com. It's spelled p as in Peter A X e O N Publishing dot com. And I also teach if you if you want to become a student, I spend one hour one on one with every student every month and I teach you one on one, and or you can become a basic member. There's like six different memberships you can choose from, and if you have a desire to look into that and look deeper into these things, you can do that at Inner Circle dot u s. That's Inner Circle dot us. It's an entire social network like Facebook, but I own it and that's where I teach from, and you can read my works there. You can listen to radio interviews and lectures, and there's thousands of videos and all kinds of things.
Speaker 5: So yes, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Definitely gonna I'm gonna leave a link to all that in our description as well.
Speaker 2: And thank you, thank you, Chris.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, now getting back to our creators, I understand that there's a certain name for them.
Speaker 2: That is, let's just say taboo to say.
Speaker 1: The least right, talk about the names of the name of our creators.
Speaker 3: Oh, certainly, yes, Uh. This is one of the things, one of the main most important things that has been hidden from humanity beginning with Christianity. The name of the one in the Bible as you start with Genesis chapter two, is absolutely false. It is translated as the Lord God or Yahweh or Jehovah. None of those names or anything similar is an accurate translation. That is rubbish. Those are lies, and anybody who uses those names shows a great lack of understanding of the language. You cannot pronounce those letters. This is why the Greeks, when they translated the Bible in the Subtuagint, they called those letters y h v h the tetragrammaton yode he vav he in the Hebrew, and they called it the tetra grammaton in Greek because tetragrammaton just means four letters, because they knew that's all they were because in the Hebrew language, in order to prove it's an Abjad language abja d, and that's it means it's a consonant based language. And in order to pronounce the consonants in an ab Jod or even in Abugida language, you must have vowel markings. And those vowel markings are called nikhud and iqqud, and they are in excuse me, they're above the consonants, and they tell you what vowel sounds took place between the consonants. And then the oldest texts that we have of the Bible, there are no vowel markings by those letters anywhere near them, so they're just four letters. But what are they? So you know they call Jehovah Yahweh the Lord God. Those are those are rubbish. Those are just man made, fabricated, manufactured false translations. They don't You cannot translate those letters that way. But what do these letters mean? Well, I asked the Father this too, and I prayed about this, and I looked into the and he showed me. I had to discover this on my own. I sat under some of the most world renowned scholars when I went to seminary in college, and they didn't know and nobody ever talked to knew how to do this, what they meant. They would just give me the answer, Well, there's just some things that were not meant to know, and et cetera, et cetera. I didn't buy that because a sue said, we could know the truth, and the truth will make us free, right, and I believe those words to be true. And so I looked into this and I read a passage in Jeremiah sixty sixteen that says, seek the old way in which you will find rest for your soul. And that passage in the Book of Jeremiah and the Old Testament was also quoted by a sue in the New Testament. So I knew there was validity to it, There's something to it. Well, what is the old path? I thought, because the word old is alam and it means both ancient, but it also means enduring. And so I said, what is the ancient and enduring path that I need to follow to understand these things? And the Father showed me that the cuniform was that ancient path. It is. This is why it's both the most ancient language their style of writing, but it is also the most enduring. I can look at any language, whether it's Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Mandaic, even modern languages like Spanish, Latin, German, French, Italian, and English, any language, and you can find the logograms of the cuniform within those languages, okay. And so I started looking at this and I thought, well, I need to trace these letters back then. And so what I did was I transliterated them first into the Aramaic, because the Aramaic is the sister language of Hebrew, which came before Hebrew. And when I transliterated them back into the Aramaic, they became I A U A. That's what the jode hey Vave or the yeh vh transliterated to I A U A. Then I thought, okay, I've got something here, but what is it? I didn't know. Then the Father led me to a verse in Isaiah Isaiah twenty nine, fifteen sixteen. It says that there would be those people who secretly conspired, who met in secret in dark, in the dark, to hide their council from the Father, and in doing so turned things upside down, which also means backwards that would be looked upon as the potters clay, the potters clay, And this is who we're dealing with with that figure y ah Vh that they erroneously call Yahweh, who was the potter who molded man. And so I thought, I'm onto something here. So I thought, well, if they turned things backwards and these letters I, A, U A refer to the tetragrammaton y AHVH, then I need to turn them back around into their original form. And when I did that, it became A U A I. And this was very very telling to me because I had discovered that this entity was the fallen angels. These were the fallen Angels, but in the Sumerian Creation epic called the Eleish. In the sixth tablet of the Enuma Elish, it calls these creators of man, these potters, who it says, created man out of in clay potts. It calls them the a new Naki. And I knew then that these letters A, you, A I were simply the vowels of the name ah new Naki, A and you and A k I a u ai a new Knaki. So again I had corroborating evidence to show that the creators of man, and the Sumerian Epic, the most ancient of the creation stories, corroborated the fact fact that these ones in the Bible, known simply by four letters y HVH, were the same entity, and why would they not be. In the Bible it says that this entity was the potter, And in the Sumerian story it says that they made man in clay potts, and it says that the man they made was Adam. In the Bible and in the Sumerian Epic it says that his name was Adama, and it says that they placed him in the in Eden. In the Bible, and in the Sumerian story it says that he was placed in the den. And so All these stories are exactly the same. They're they're they're exactly the same. So why would the name of the creators not be the same. Well, the fact is that they are. This is just a modernized version of the creation story brought forth and put into the Bible or time to fool us, make us think that it's different. It's unique. It's inspired by God and inherent and all these kinds of things, and those teachings are lies, they're not. They come as all the stories in the Bible, Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant, all these things, they come from a much older source, and that is the Sumerian and Babylonian. And so that's something that I had to uncover, and when I did, it was just, you know, mind blowing all of the correlations. And again, all these different all the nuances and details are outlined in the books. And people really need to read these things, because I say this in all humility. But the fact is, no one else on the face of the earth is going to tell you these things because they don't know them. When the Father calls someone to do a work like this and to uncover things, he you know, he doesn't just do it for everybody. He calls certain people, just like just like in the Bible, when certain people came along at certain times, you know, Jonah and Habakuk or Naha or Joel, any of these people, or or the Disciples or Christ or anybody. He put certain people in the world at certain times to do certain things, to tell people what was going on, because again people are under the delusion, like it says in Second Thesilonius two eleven. And might I add that Another verse in the New Testament, which tells us exactly what I was saying earlier about the gleclialdehide being taken from the sun and being used to create man, is in Romans twenty three, where it says, confessing themselves wise, they became fools. Then it tells us why in the next verse, transforming the glory of God, of an uncorruptible God into the image of corruptible man. And we break it down and we leave out the adjectives. It says, transforming the glory of God into man. But the word glory is the word doaks say in the Greek d xcee, which literally means the shine of a star and stars or suns, the shine of the sun, so they took they transformed the glory, the shine of the sun, and transformed it into man. And that is literally the point in time when the fallen angels made man by taking the gleclaldehyde from the sun, at which time they became fools. And if you ask a Christian or a pastor what that means, they say, well, this is a reference to pagan sun worshippers, obviously, but it's not. It goes much deeper than that. It's a genetic reference. And none of this has been known until now. This is why you know. It says in Daniel. It says that Daniel was told to seal up the book until the time of the end, when knowledge would increase and people would be going to and fro in the earth. And we're living at the time of the end right now, which is why I've been able to uncover these things and open the book. So that's the true story of what's going on in humanity.
Speaker 2: That's very fascinating.
Speaker 1: And so would you say that the Book of say, the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilees, that these were intentionally removed because they told too much of what we weren't supposed to hear.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would say that unequivocally. I would say that, especially Enoch and Jubileese and Jashure, and there's others too. First and second Ezras and Maruk who was described of Jeremiah, and many books were removed. Now these books are still in the Ethiopic Bible, that was the Eastern the Ethiopic texts, because they never took them out. And see, Christians need to understand the history of the Bible. Christians would tell you, and they'll argue this all day long, but you can't take anything out of the Bible or add to it because it says in Revelation that you can't do that. Well, first of all, that reference is not a reference to the Bible, because it's when that was written in Revelation. The Bible was not compiled. It's a reference to not take anything out or to the Book of Revelation specifically. Okay, And if that were to apply to the whole Bible, then why did the church fathers at the Council of Nicea, the Council of Trent and others hundreds of years ago take it upon themselves to remove not just verses or words or passages, but entire books, you see, because it doesn't mean that, it doesn't mean that. And this is why to be good workmen like two Timothy two fifteen says, who don't want to be reprimanded by the father. We must rightly divide the truth, meaning cut orthor Tomay was the word divide. It means to cut. And we have to do that. And this is how it's been on companies things, by taking the Hebrew and the Greek and the Aramaic words and cutting them into the pieces of words called logograms in the cuniform, because each of the logograms has definitions in in the Sumerian, in the in the Cuneiform. And when you do that, it's like opening up a flower. It's like it's like blossoming this flower, which gives you the truth that's been hidden, like Daniel says, the book was sealed up, when the words were hidden until until the time of the end when knowledge would increase. And so and that's what I do, and that's what the fathers called me to do.
Speaker 1: So that is awesome and I want to thank you for sharing all that with us. And I thought we'd end with you talked about Nibiru and wormwood, and there's so much going on in our world right now, the earth is changing drastically. Would you say that that has anything to do with it.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, absolutely, it has everything to do with it. The when when a sue was asked by the disciples various places in the Bible, like Matthew twenty four, what would be the sign of his coming? He gave different tell tale signs, wars and rumors of wars, and nation rising against nation and different things. One of the things that he said was that there would be earthquakes in diverse places. Diverse places. Now, we've all been taught for a long time that that simply means that there would be earthquakes happening around the world in diverse places. You know, maybe China, maybe Russia, maybe Japan, or Norway or Scotland, or you know, diverse places. Well, what if he meant something more by that? What if he meant something very very specific by that? Well, I'll tell you he did. As a fact, he was referring to very very specific location on the globe on Earth, Okay. And to get down to the bottom of it. To find out where he was referring to, we need to look at the meanings of these words, okay. And here's an example. The word diverse is the word cut to, all right, and it means down through. It also means according to, but it also means from a higher place to a lower place. And it means under or underneath. Okay. Now, when we look at these words and we think of a birth happening, okay, because the idea that the metaphor of a birth of a woman travailing in labor, right and having labor pains, travailing to give birth. This is something that is said throughout the Bible. It's a metaphor that is applied to the end times throughout the Bible, a woman travailing to be delivered. When we think of the meaning of the word katah, which is the word diverse, being down through, okay, or from a higher place to a lower place, we need to think of a birth canal. That's what it's literally referring to. Okay. And this is why he used this specific word all right, and the other word places. And I'm going to explain this more in detail in the second here. But the word places is in diverse places. In the Book of Acts, it's the word topos in the Greek and in the Book of Acts, it literally is defined as the place where two sees meet. Okay, where two seas meat. So we're talking about a birth canal. Okay, this woman who is travailing in labor to be delivered, we're talking about a birth canal, and we're talking about a place where two sees meet. Right now, we have to understand that when a woman's giving birth, there's a there's a place on her anatomy that is very hot and it burns greatly. Okay, Now keep that in mind. In that places on a body is right below vagina and right above the anus. In that location right there, it is called the ring of fire, the ring of fire. Now, we also have a ring of fire on the planet, okay, and it's over there where there are over there's like five hundred volcanoes in this ring of fire in the north of the North Pacific Ocean. And these things are going crazy right now. But if you look at the epicenter of the ring of fire, in the place where two seas meet, that will be the North Pacific and the South Pacific. And actually to the left of this there's over a dozen other seas. The sea of Japan, many many other seas in there. But the place where two seas meat, which is the definition of topos which Asu used when he said diverse places sits Hawaii, Okay, and Hawaii right now is going crazy. I mean they say, experts are saying that it's going to be at least one hundred years before the big island recovers, if it ever does. But it's going crazy. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of volcanoes or excuse me, earthquakes happening there on a daily basis. This is why he said diverse places, all right. And the reason this is so important for us to understand is because this is a direct fulfillment of what it says in Revelation chapter twelve when it says there was a woman travailing to be delivered, and there was clothed with the sun, the moon under her feet, the crown twelve stars. Well, that happened in completed in September twenty fourth, on September twenty fourth, twenty seventeen, with the alignment of Virugo. But that is a celestial depiction what we're experiencing right now with Hawaii just basically falling apart. Because of all these earthquakes. Is the earthly depiction of this same woman. You can call it Mother Earth, or you can call her Eve, who was called Eve by Adam because she was the mother of all living. That's what the word Eve means. But the reason I know that Hawaii is a earthly depiction of this prophecy in Revelation twelve is because the name Eve. Well, first of all, you should understand that the letter V and W are interchangeable in the Hebrew. Okay, so, and the name Eve is Havah hav hey. That is exactly the name Hawaii. It is hava e Havah literally means Eve. And if you look to the cuneiform, the last two eyes in the name Hawaii literally mean their logograms, and they mean cries of complaint and tears, as a woman who is crying or complaining because she's in labor to be delivered. Okay, so, Hawaii is literally a depiction of the mother or the woman travailing to be delivered. The name Hawaii literally means Eve. So you won't hear anyone else tell you that, probably, but that's because they don't understand that. But this is really truly what's going on, and it's it's not going to stop. They say, there's no signs of its stopping. And if that falls off, if Hawaii falls off, it will it will greatly affect the plate, the Pacific Plate, and will probably send in about a thousand foot tidal wave tsunami toward the Pacific coast, toward the West coast. And that's what's getting ready to up. And all this is happening because a sue who is literally one and the same as wormwood, is coming to Earth, as it is in close proximity actually to Earth. This is why all all this is happening. So people need to understand that that is not simply a state in the Pacific Ocean that's experiencing some earthquakes and some volcanic activity. It is the place that Ace two.
Speaker 4: Spoke up of literally when.
Speaker 3: We send earthquakes, what happened in diverse places, in other words, where two seas meet at a place where it's going from a higher place to a lower place or down through, which is what diverse means. Okay, from as in a earth canal. This is literally what's going on.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, yeah, I mean we're seeing so much happen in a short amount of time, and it's amazing that what's happening. Why, it's terrifying to think that that could happen. And you know, I hope we have time to prepare for all of this.
Speaker 2: But doctor Scott, uh no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, you know the thing is people are probably asking, well, if if Jesus didn't die on the cross for our sins and he is actually wormwood and we're not covered by his blood, you know what, what's the mechanism of redemption, how do we be saved? Well? What did what did a SEUs say? He's he told us, See, we complicate everything. Humans have a way of complicating everything they touch, and this is no different. He told us very specifically, how to obtain eternal life, very very very easy. Okay, it's not about the blood and sanctification and propitiation for the sins and all these doctrinal, bloated, doctrinal beliefs that are passed down over the last two thousand years that have bloated Christianity, the body of Christianity with leven, Okay, it's not those things. Levin is yeast, and when yeast enters a body, it creates an environment for disease or sickness. This is why the Christian Church is diseased. It's it's irreparable, it's gone, it's it will not be repaired. The only way someone can be repaired is by obeying the truth that a sue taught. He said in John five twenty four, he said, truly, truly, I say unto you that today is coming when he when he hears my voice and believes in the One who sent me, will be raised to everlasting life. And he goes on to the next verse and says again, truly truly, emphasizing the fact that this is true. Truly, truly, I tell you the day is coming and is even now okay, that he who hears my voice or excuse me, that the dead will hear my voice and be raised to life. And the verse before that, he actually said that if we hear his voice and believe in the one who sent me, who sent him, that we will not be that we will not enter condemnation which means a judgment, and we will be raised to eternal life. That's it. Believe in the Father. Listen to what a sue said about following him, you know, obeying him, loving your neighbor as yourself, loving the Father, and listening to his voice. And now I'm going to tell you a secret, another secret. Okay, I don't say that, you know, as if wow, I got a secret to tell you saying it because there's not a pastor alive who knows what I'm about to tell you and your listeners. And it's important because when he said that you need to listen to his voice and hear his word. Those two words mean the same thing literally, Because when you take the word word back to the Aramaic and you transliterated into the Cuneiform, it means exactly the same thing as the word voice. That word literally means tone. Okay. That is the first and primary definition of the word word. It's not logos. It's not a reference to listening to Jesus. Okay. It's important to listen to what he tells us to do, but that is a secondary definition. The word word and the word voice literally mean the same thing. It means tone, tone, okay. And there are people who hear the tone and people who do not hear the tone. And this is a literal thing. This is not some fabrication, some conjuring of the mind of a madman or or some false teaching or something. This is what it means literally, and so if people do not hear it, I would strongly encourage them to be very.
Speaker 4: Very very quiet and very very humble and play themselves, because it is that tone that is a sign that someone is going to be able to.
Speaker 3: Have everlasting life, quite literally. And this is why you see the difference between what I'm teaching you, which is true. The difference and what has been taught for two thousand years by Christianity is vast okay. But this is why the Bible says that there will be many, many in that day that say, Lord Lord, did we not give people a glass of water in your name? Did we not visit the prisoners in person? Did we not do these things for you? And he will say to them, what depart from me? I never knew you, I never knew you. It's like he's speaking, he's speaking, and people are only listening to what they want to hear. And so when the truth comes along at the time of the end, like it is right now with everything I'm teaching, when the truth comes along, they already think that they know the truth. Well, I know Jesus as my personal savior, and I'm covered by his blood. And what you're teaching is false. Because the Bible says the end times, it will be false teachers. Know what the Bible says and is the last days. In the last days, there will be false teachers in false christ. Well, the Bible tells us in Teco Peter and the Psalms that a day is as one thousand years, and a thousand years is a day. So when he said that, what that literally means is over the last two thousand years or two days, there have been many, many, many false teachers who are deceiving the world. This is why the world beginning with Christianity is so divided and so diseased and so confused, because they have gone after their delusion. Second Destalonians two eleven. Because they did not love the truth, God handed them over to a strong delusion that would cause them to believe a lie. Now, the Father didn't create the delusion he handed humanity over. Two that he handed humanity, He handed the fallen angels who rebelled over to that strong delusion that has caused all of humanity to believe lies. This is why you can go to one hundred different Christian churches and ask them a set of ten questions and get ten different answers from every church about salvation, baptism, sanctification, now everything, on and on and on. They believe different things because they believe lies. And this is why he will say, depart from me. I never knew you, and I don't want that to happen to the Father's children, to those who truly love him, to truly want to go home. This is why I'm here, This is why I do what I do. So you know, I've done it for over twenty years, and there's a there's very few relative to the whole population of the world that even listen. But that's why, you know, that's what the Bible tells us. You know, if we look at this as a like an example of the Disciple, they're only twelve, right, But there were thousands and thousands and thousands of other people. But the Ace who said that only the disciples knew the mysteries of the kingdom knew the truth because they were the only ones with eyes to see and ears to hear, ears to hear. You see, So these things are important, and I encourage people to put aside their pride put aside their anger, put aside their false doctrines and what they think is true, and read the books that I've spent many many years writing and putting together for you so you can know these things, or let me teach you one on one at the Inner Circle. But it's important to know the truth because it's the only thing that will free us from this matrix of lies that we found ourselves entangled in.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, And that's a perfect note to end on, doctor Scott. I want to thank you for coming on and sharing your knowledge with everyone that was gram. I'd love to have you back on sometime and I'm a great night, doctor Scott.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Chris, thanks so much for having me. I appreciate it. Do you have a wonderful night yourself, you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew, and tonight I want to welcome award winning TV producer, filmmaker, radio talk show host, and lecturer and considered to be an expert in the occult, trauma based mind control, Illuminati, symbolism, and ancient civilizations.
Speaker 2: Freeman. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Chris, very good, very good.
Speaker 1: Now we are living in a basically borderline dystopian society now, and so much, so much extreme changes have occurred just in the past five years, and we got so much to talk about. Before we get to that. Since it's your first time I'm here, give us a bit about your background and what got you started on your path.
Speaker 5: Hm. You know, if I tell my story, I could have played it up completely differently, like when I came to the present myself to the world, because once you know my life story, you start to go, man, is this guy in some sort of program? And you know, after doing some deep research into mind control, you realize none of those people know whether or not they were victims of MK culture or whatever, you know, Brittany and Nicole, things like that. You don't know. But you know, my life has been so strange from the beginning. My mom she was raised by a witch, you know, a healer if you will. You know, we call her a witch, but you know, in Europe that's a whole different story. But you know, she was like this woman that would go out and do rituals under the full moonlight to heal cows from wartz, you know, stuff like that. And that was because my mom was running away from the Nazis and so she was sent to France. So you know, that's my mom's side. Then Dad, he's he's a Freemason, was on Killer one submarine with Jimmy Carter and then Chase flying saucers for Project Blue Book. He was a you know, worshipful master in the Freemasons. And I didn't know any of this stuff, right, So my life as well, I've always been somewhat genius, and so I'm stuck in these high level classes in school, and I took this course in elementary school that my family doesn't even know about. I'm like, well, you remember when I was stuck in that room with just like five other kids and we were just given all this data. There were just note cards after note cards for you to study, study, study, and then take you know, tests on at self pace. And there was only like five of us in this class. And my parents are like, oh, I don't remember anything about that. So I've been you know, I always wonder like what what details were injected into me at that age, because like I feel, I learned that Friday the thirteenth was coupled with the Knight's Templar in elementary school, you know, with that story. So you know, once my story kind of builds up, it looks a little like, you know, maybe you know I've lost time after witnessing a giant UFO over Daytona Beach. And after that event, I started kind of predicting the future. But I've never played it up as like I was abducted and given the future or anything like that, which you know, a lot of times on television or whatever, you could play these things up saying I went to Mars or whatever. But no, but I did have this UFO experience, and then afterwards I started predicting things. But I never associated these two things. They just kind of happened at the same time because I had very real reasons for why I would predict something. So here I am my little pool going through the world. I'm a nomad. I'm someone that just travels around and experiences life in the grandest styles, probably more than I know. Poor little poodle, she's been everywhere. She was on that school bus for a year traveling with me. Okay, so uh, let's see if I can get this to the point. So I started to discover things about our planet. You know, I realized my dad was freemason. I started to learn that he was associated with Project Blue Book and then you know all this other stuff, and uh, all my life, I've been into this stuff. I thought acontin was a common household term UFOs, all of that. All my life, I've studied these things. Never once in my life did my dad mentioned that he was involved. I didn't know about freemasonry or anything like that until I got to college and I met this crazy magician and he opened up the doors to Alister Crowley and Rosea Crusions and Golden Dawn, and then he opened freemasonry. And when I saw the signs and symbols in free I said, well, I know this stuff. And he's like, well, how could you know this. We didn't even know what the word esoteric meant. You know, this is nineteen ninety one, No Dan Brown, you know, none of that stuff existed yet, nobody knew about any of this. And you know, this crazy magician in my honors class in college and he's teaching me all this stuff. So it turns out that that's when I realized, oh my god, my dad's a freemason. You know college, right, And I was a late bloomer. I went to college at twenty five, right, so I find out I go home, I asked Dad, you know, are you in this? And he's like yeah, and you know what Chase flying saucers. And that's when everything came out. And so I'm in disbelief. You know, my entire life been into all this stuff. I never talked to my dad. He didn't talk to me, and we never really got along. And I didn't know any of this stuff, right, So, but it seems to be in my genes, right, you know, genetic memory. So I took all that knowledge and I started to wander around the earth with it, and I started recognizing signs and symbols everywhere that related to freemasonry and such. And one day, while I was wandering through Austin, Texas, this guy's said overheard me talking about how I predicted nine to eleven and some other things, and he's like, you need a TV show. And I was like, what are you talking about? You know, I was just there for the weekend. And he's like, no, no, would you do it? I'll write you a check right now for the cost and you just go sign up, all right, put on a TV show and so I'm like, you know, I'm just here for the weekend. You know, I don't live in Austin, Texas. I'm living in my van on thirty seventh Street, you know, they call it Christmas Light Street. And you know, I'm just here for the hang And he's like, no here, And he wrote me a check and he said, what do you do it? And I was like, I'm a man of my word. Give me the check. I'll do it. As a matter of fact, I just happened to have this sit in here because I was working on Somemart and all my work it's really been art. But I just thought i'd show this off because I don't think I've ever shown it off before. This is the drawing I did to depict my television show.
Speaker 2: That was all nice.
Speaker 5: Figure it out, so you see all the corporate logos on the screen. You know, I knew that would be the first thing that I wanted to teach everyone is Illuminati corporate logos, because nobody knew this stuff. I thought it up. You know, that's that's my baby. I recognized it and laid it out, and you know, so that was my very first TV show and the rest was history. From there, the World Wide Web came out because back then it was access television. You know, there wasn't YouTube didn't exist. Google videos had just come about. So my video started going up on Google Youth Video and they went viral. So here I am with lots of ideas and thoughts that I think are very important.
Speaker 1: Very fascinating, and you know, before we get to anything happening today, I'd like to get you know, I like to get a.
Speaker 2: Understanding of where it all comes from.
Speaker 1: And you know, I always hear the theories of the ruling families and factions have been in control since the time the Babylonian times or even before in the times of Atlantis. You know, based on your research, is that something you would agree with?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it does seem that there are subspecies of human. You know, we're starting to determine there were other species of human or other Homo sapien types. And I really think these guys are some other entities because they just don't seem human. You know. I watch a lot of survival shows and when people kill, they're always like, I'm so sorry little fish, you know, and they cut off its head and they're so sad about it. But these people, they have no empathy sympathy at all. Right, they're like plecopa, blooded killers. Yeah, but yes, when you start to dig into freemasonry, you learn quickly that they do relate all the way back to Atlantis. And one of my specialties was ancient civilizations. I loved it. So when I went to university after college, that's what I studied was ancient architecture and ancient civilizations. So I was really into this. So when you start to look at the ancient past, you look at Baldack, Lebanon, you look at you know, any of the ancient structures you know from Egypt and around South America, Central America, all of that. It's so beyond the capabilities of the twenty first century. And they tell you this in university. They're like, you know, we couldn't build the Great Pyramids today. And I'm certain my professor was amazing, but you know, it's true. There's only three cranes in the world that can even lift some of the stones used to build the pyramids. You know, we can't do it. We couldn't do it even if we wanted to. And why would you want to, Why would you build a pyramid? Right, So these type of questions really built in and I have answers, you know, why you would build a pyramid, And so yeah, I do believe from time immemorial in hidden history, and Atlantis is absolutely right on the radar freemasonry. They do not hide that one bit.
Speaker 1: Now do you believe that they were dealing with, you know, advanced ancient technologies, possibly even beyond what we're seeing today, back in the time of Atlantis.
Speaker 5: Right exactly. And of course the story of Atlantis is the whole idea that you over compensate your society with technology, it crumbles and kills and falls on itself. And that's why Atlantis sank. And you couple that with the concepts of La Maria, which I rarely talked about. And La Maria doesn't have the solid history that Atlantis does because Atlanta's written about by Plato, you know, so it gives it some more validity. But Loa Maria was supposedly the opposite, where they were all in sync with nature and then anything the Atlanteans would do to them would come back on them like instant karma. And so the story of Atlantis is this very moment that we're living in right now, which you know, and we Science America and New Atlantis. Sir Francis Bacon, the Invisible College had a plan for the creation of this nation, you know, Sir Francis Bake in the seventeen hundreds, and he writes New Atlantis and you'll even find things in there where he's talking about, you know, cloning, you know, things of this nature, not not technical terms like that, but in like plant varieties and things of that nature. So, yeah, there is an invisible college that guide's civilization, whether or not there you know, seeking the good or the bad or indifferent. You know, it's it's pretty bizarre when you start to recognize that there are high profile rituals going on in the mainstream. From my first high profile ritual, which also was in my first film, was y two K. And immediately at that moment, I'm looking at this Y two K celebration, Now, I already had been through well what I would call all the Alex Jones psychosis. You know, back in the nineties with the hit with the Clintons. You know, they're they're passing legislation in Arkansas to say that any suicide or any death that looks like a suicide is a suicide, you know, and then there's all these suicides around the Clintons and stuff. Waco was a big wake up. I grew up through Jonestown, you know that I still have memories of, and then Waco happening. I watched Waco so closely. I knew everything that had happened. I knew people that were there, uh and you know, really saw what actually occurred there. And so that was my first false flag, if you will. And not to say that they didn't burn those people to the ground and kill them, but you know, why and how and when did the ATF suddenly you know, become a thing. None of us knew of the ATF then until that moment, And so I woke. I woke with that, with White, with that, and then and started to recognize the magical aspects and the freemasonry and the esoteric and the occult and this tracking back, you know, to ancient Hebrew, to Kabbala, going back to even Atlantis being performed in front of us as a y two k ritual. And so most people were worried about the computer meltdown, you know, They're like, oh, you know, we're gonna lose everything. I'm like, please, but what I knew is and what I kept saying to people, but they're capping the Great Pyramid with gold, and no one really understood the implications or why this would like, you know, shock me, and you know, but you know, we know Novus orders the chlorum on the dollar bill, and the capstone coming down to the top of the pyramid is the work complete. Of course the capping did not occur. Now, this was you know here I am. I'm working at Kansas University at this time, and I'm watching the papers regularly. You know. There were headlines like Melosovic accuses US of using harp technologies to cause earthquakes and floods in the Middle East. That was on the paper in USA today, you know, and I'm pointing this out to all the people. Know I'm meeting along in the university. Anyway, where was it going to go? So many things with ych K that woke me up. But oh the headlines. Okay, so they're planning to cap the Great pyramidic gold. Suddenly the headline USA today, if anyone can find this paper. I've said this on nearly every show I've ever been. On December eighteenth, nineteen ninety nine USA Today. Now realize the USA Today does not database their newspaper like any other paper. They they're gone. Once they're done, they're gone. You know, they're not stored in micro Fischer in the library in any way, shape or form. So you got to find some order. That's nineteen ninety nine stack of USA Today. December eighteenth, nineteen ninety nine. USA Today. Headline read Muslims stop the Free Nassance from capping the Great Pyramid Gold. That was the headline. Notice. Yeah, so there I am sitting there at Kansas University, looking at the University Today, trying to show everybody the importance of this situation. And then as I followed through the whole y t K ritual, it was this epic ritual to Lucifer beginning at the Great Pyramids. Actually, this one country in South Pacific adopted daylight saving time, so they were the first people to hit y TK and they had this tiki hut kind of celebration. It was epic. But I watched the entire across the entire globe, and I filmed it all. I recorded all on VHS. Yes, my movies were made on VHS. That's how old they are, you know. So I got all of this recorded, and I'm watching as they burnt the river Thames at the speed of the sun, and they're announcing this as it's occurring, and they did fireworks over the speed, at the speed of the sun, across the taines, getting to Heliopolis, getting to Lucifer, getting to the sun rising, all of that. They built the millennialm there next to the Big Bend, So Big Ben was the oblest Millennial dome. The female version. You always need a breast and a penis, right, and so they built a Millennial dome to complete their their whole symbolism for Y two K. But then they also added the eye right, the London eye, the big Paris burnt the river sticks. So then we move over into America and America lights up a light so bright from the Washington or from I think it was the Lincoln Memorial that it was witnessed as if the sun was rising in the west from Europe. That's how bright this light was, and that was a big part of the celebration. So they have this sun rising in the west. That's Horus or you know what. People can also connect to Lucifer again I'm literly using terms. I mean, I try to be very specific in terms. So when I say Lucifer, I'm meaning a whole lot different things than what generally people think of the term lucifer, because for them, it's the light bearer, it's the raising, you know.
Speaker 1: And I've also heard you talk about how they kind of worship the Nine Gods of Egypt as well as part of, you know, with their doctrine.
Speaker 5: That's a whole other level. Now you're talking about when we're getting into the ritual magic, So you could look at something like the y two k ritual as a ritual magical act, but what it's meaning or what it was really trying to do, because magic's the trip, right, So all of a sudden, I'm studying magic, and the idea of magic is transforming your consciousness at will to make the world manifest what you want. So it's all about how can you get your brain to think what it needs to think in order to make something appear in the real world. And so that was a really interesting concept for me. And when what happened with the whole idea of the nine right, the nine gods known as the Eniad of ancient Egypt. That's Osiris, fts isis everybody but Horace is in the nine. And now my brain's like, well, was Osirius in the nine? But anyway, this would be using like channeling or that type of psychic communication with the extraterrest or with these entities whatever they might be, archetypal forces. And yes there was. The Stargate Conspiracy is a great book on how they channeled these entities and got communication. When you start looking into that, you know, then you find, like Aleister Crowley, you go back to his communications with a Wass and you look at a Wass and you see it Gray, you know. And this is long before we were talking about Grays and forty seven Crowley's you know, nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that lay out.
Speaker 5: He died, and he died right after Oswell, actually Crowley did.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the depiction called Lamb.
Speaker 5: Lamb You're right, you're right. Awas was who he communicated with.
Speaker 1: And now that's it's funny you brought up as Aleister Crowley.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 1: I mean, he is probably one of the most influential people when it comes to the you would say, sex, drugs, and rock and roll culture of America.
Speaker 2: He basically changed everything, would you say.
Speaker 5: He called it, he predicted it, you know, and maybe even magically created. It might have been the very manifestation of this very thing. But yeh, sex drugs and rock and roll. You know, you go straight to Jack Parsons and NASA jet propulsions laboratories and you got sex drugs and rock and roll, you know, And that is following Croley's way. So without question, they reintroduced Croley heavily back into our society out about the nineties, re releasing all of his books through Llewellyn and all of us into a whole known culture that you know, had been hidden for a long time. Yeah, those Croley books were really expensive before until they repressed them all. So yes, Croley was brought back into our attention. And these ideas of the Beast, you know, that's what he called himself, and there was there were concepts that he brought forward that go through the Kabbala, and the Kabbala deal with like tarot cards. So then you realize that this order of magic is sex magic and black magic. That's the reason they put a K at the end of magic because K is generally the eleventh letter in every alphabet, and eleven is the accursed number to magicians. So Croley intentionally added K to the end of magic for his style of magic, which was a cursing. He intentionally said, you know, this is black magic, so we were going to put a K at the end just so you know. And Oh, I wanted to go somewhere with all of that. It's easy to lose. There's so many trains, right, but yeah, I can't talk.
Speaker 1: About how he started the basic sex drugs in rock and roll culture, how he was you know, pivotal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I lost the train that I was going with that. The occurs at magic. Black magic was the ideas, Oh I was actually leading to Katy Perry at the super Bowl. So you could see this in my YouTube videos that we actually predicted what Katy Perry would do at the super Bowl. And so there's a group it's the Orto Temple Oriontis that is the oto that Croley helped formulate. He was not their creator, but he came in and he changed it, much like Albert Pike did the Freemasonry. He came in and made it this whole other thing, which was the sex magic rituals getting deeper and deeper into that. So when when it was getting ready for Katy Perry, who we look at, there are certain stars that you look at that are emanating from this magical spell, and Katy Perry's definitely one of those. Many Syrus would be another one I would track, you know, Britney Spears an Nacole and even people like doctor dre or you know, there's when they're there's a certain level where you're part of the ritual. And so sure enough said, look if if if Katy Perry's fitting this scheme, then she will come out in the Super Bowl dressed as the horror Babylon, which is in the Crole world, in the Oto world, riding on the back of a lion holding a chalice of fire. And I had added into my prediction that there would probably be diamonds involved, because diamonds according to Fritz Springmeier and how to create your Own Detectible, undetectable Mind Control Slave, your own Illuminati Undetectable mind control Slave, is the title of that book, My Fritz spring Mariots Epic. He lists how diamonds are one a sign of a high profile ritual goddess or person you know, and also a trigger for sleeper mind control agents. So that's what the diamond would be. So it's a presidential model mind control slave and also to trigger sleepers. And so here comes Katy Perry, and you know, you can go to timestamp my video and see that this was said before it happened. She comes out on a big lion, just like the Horror Babylon. It's the Strength card, but Croley it's called something else lust I think is the lust card and crolly stick. And she comes out on that line. That lion's completely made out of diamonds and she's wearing a firing fire chalice dress. So she absolutely depicted the or Babylon from the Oto Dark Magical Practices right there. On the Super Bowls, Madonna did the same thing, displaying the mark of the Beast on stage constantly, which most people don't know what the mark of the beast is because they don't read Satanic works. But if you read Satanic works, then you'll see that the mark of the beast is the X Men logo, the X Files logo, and so that's what the mark of the beast, according to Satanists look like you know, Christians, it's a chip, but for Satanists it's the mark which plays out quite often.
Speaker 1: And that brings me to what probably is considered some one of the elite's most powerful tools nowadays is celebrities and the media. That's what they're using to get to the youth of America. I mean, that's what the you know, television is what they've used since television came out for mind control purposes. But now we have cell phones, now we have social media, and they're stepping it up to the next level.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: What do you see happening now with this new level of mind control and the new wave of celebrities.
Speaker 5: Yes, five G frequencies. You can't trust your own emotions, self targeted ads that are going to follow you. People are currently walking into airports and realizing they don't get tickets anymore, that somehow the airports already have all their biometrics even though none of us have supplied them, you know, And then you watch the Boston Dynamics killer robots running around the dogs and the at lists doing backflips. You know, we are at the beginning of every dystopian story ever told. Cloning we have glowing the Dark pets. We have, well, they haven't made them pets yet. I want to get in that business, well, selling glow in the Dark cats. What are they gonna do with them? You know, they got Glowing the Dark cats, Glowing the Dark kid pigs camera. You know, it's it's already all around us. And you can have home crisper kits. Crisper is the technology. It does gene splicing, so you can do this at home.
Speaker 1: It's It's an amazing but terrifle, terrifying time we're living in. But let's break down a few of these things. Let's start with you know, television nowadays, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've noticed that the occult symbolism, they're not holding back as much anymore. It's more in your face now. I've noticed a lot more shows like on Netflix about witchcraft, uh, and the End of the World. That's another popular one. So what are some of the things you're seeing in television, movies, TV shows nowadays?
Speaker 5: Dare we say white genocide? I mean yes, you see this in the commercials. You see it everywhere we go. The white man is, you know, is being erased from things and it's a dangerous topic to talk about, to even mention this, because you know, they're the whole routine that's being There's never been greater division in especially America than right now, but across the globe really and this is all being engineered without question. What do I see with Hollywood. Well, realize that Disney has always been the media arm of the military from day one. They don't hide this. You can go watch Disney on the front Lines and that's all of their documentaries and military promotional cartoons that they made. They had, you know, cartoons on how to take out tanks, you know, the Donald Duck. He got more people to pay their taxes than anyone ever, any government campaign ever, right. And they had this one that's called Education for Death, and I think you can see that even on YouTube. And that was the name of the film. And this was a film that did so well in convincing children to kill that the Nazis adopted it. And Disney's very proud of this. If you buy Disney on the front Lines and you watch it, the narrator is all excited saying, you know, Joseph Gerbels adopted Walt Disney's techniques for making such a film and helping create the Nazi youth. And you know it was Disney and that helped, you know that the Nazis were following. So let's get that right, you know, and Warn't a bron Braun of course, came over and came right on Disney. You know, he was on the Walt Disney Show talking about rockets, you know, having crazy wild sex parties.
Speaker 2: I don't even realize that.
Speaker 5: Right, right, No, And now Disney owns everything, right, They own your Avengers, they owned your Star Wars, they own your sports, they own your porn, they own everything. And now there's there's much to do in the conspiracy realms of people saying that Walt Disney was a thirty third degree Freemason. I'm sure you've heard this. Yeah, definitely, there's no proof of that, all right, So I hate to be the negative, like trying to battle conspiracy theories like that, but I would prefer you have proof, you know, in your conspiracy theories. Now I can prove to you that Disney Corporation is absolutely free Masonic. But I've been to the Florida Freemason Lodge. I've checked out Walt Disney's grave, I've checked out his funeral, I've checked out any Now. The Mason's people don't realize they don't hide their memberships. They don't hide their members especially within their lodges. So you can go to any lodge, and I highly recommend it. Go to Philadelphia Lodge. That one's amazing, Benjamin Franklin's lodge. And I go to a lodge everywhere I go. I just want to see him, and they're more than happy to let you walk in and show you around. So I've seen Doctor Seuss, I've seen Ray Krock, I've seen John Wayne, I've seen you know, buzz aldron and John Glenn, you know Ronald Reagan, every Prime Minister of Australia. You know, they don't hide these people. So if Disney was Mason, they would have a plaque, you know, somewhere that would be I saw the altar that Roosevelt broke with his leg brace, you know what I mean. They don't hide this stuff. And so there is zero evidence to say that Walt Disney was Mason. His brother was Roy. You didn't clearly go find that, you know, but what it was one of the original one hundred while he was just after the original hundred Knights of d Malay, which is the Free Masonic boy Scouts. But that's not to say that Disney Co. The Corporation, is not Free Mason. When you ride down Thunder Mountain, you will see h A. Biff's working tools only, and we know what that meant. That is, the person you pretend to be in a Masonic ritual is Hiram Abiff and his working tools are all part of the ritual. So when you come down Thunder Mountain and there's a crate there, we have it on our book Weird Stuff, if you want to see any of this stuff. I wrote those three books there. I produced them. Jamie wrote most of what was in there, and then I picked up certain parts. But I did all the art and work and stuff. That weird stuff, man, that's a I'm I always had a copy sitting here because I don't think weird stuff gets around enough. I know there's a George Bush's helicopter pilot used to leave copies of weird stuff around the Pentagon. So I'm getting out there in certain ways.
Speaker 1: And now you always hear about the celebrity mind control, and you know they are the voice of what they want to get across. Talk a little bit about what you've researched about what they're doing to these celebrities. You know, I know many of them come from Disney.
Speaker 2: You know, let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you look at these children that suddenly show up on Disney's door runaways at fourteen and twelve years old, that they don't turn away, they turn into Mouseketeers. I mean, you look at Lisa from Facts of Life. That's what happened to her. She ran away from home twelve years old. Suddenly she's allowed to be into Mouseketeers. Nobody at Disney's trying to find her parents and send her home, you know. So you know Miley Cyrus. The list goes on and on of Mouseketeers that have come out justin Timberlake. And so, yes, there is a form of mind control that occurs right there at the beginning. This was something that I didn't didn't exactly know what I was getting into when I first started to study this. And when you start, I'm now great friends with Kathy O'Brien, who was, you know, the mind control slave of Hillary Bill George Bush. And yeah, so you start to learn that these people have no idea they have no idea that they've been through this. They have no idea that their mind control victims. They have no idea that anything has occurred to them. Everything seems to be erased. But if you just witnessed recently Brittany leaving the clinic, Oh my god, Yeah, who would let her walk out in the public like that? Her hair's everywhere, you know, she's all like staring off into space. Was intentionally yeah, exactly exactly. You don't you don't let them get away with it, Like, who is the girl I ran around with the Chihuahua.
Speaker 1: Paris Hilton wasn't Paris Hilton.
Speaker 5: Yes, Paris Hilton got a hold of the Anti Panty Club, which was you know, Brittany and man, you know, I've forgotten all their names now. It's funny. What is her name? The Redhead?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure those were all early two thousands of stars.
Speaker 5: I always think of Jordan Maxwell says, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. Her name's right there on the edge of my tongue, but I can't think of it. But she got Paris Hilton, got ahold of that Anti Panty Club and started triggering them to do things like run around without their panties, and these were celebrities, and so what did they do to Paris? They treated her like a goya and tossed her in jail for a few days so that she would be writing up and quit using the mind control slaves as her toys. At least that's what it appeared to be. But you know, Anna Nicole was my awakening to that, and I started watching the the court case over where Anna Nichole's body would end up. And this was very curious to me, Like, you know, they had gotten her to Jamaica, and the laws in Jamaica were very different, especially when it came to her kids. So then, who was this little Danny Lynn that was supposed to receive a billion dollars from the Nazi oil tycoon, the ninety three year old Jay Howard Marshall that and Nicole had been married to. Right suddenly they married her to this ninety three year old Nazi oil tycoon and made fun of how he likes big breasts, and that was their only reasoning for this situation. But if you look into it, it's quite possible that that little Danny Lynn is not exactly what we think. And so you start looking into how they've engineered different bloodlines and keep these things in power and such, and man, you know what, I have to go review all my films to try to remember all the minutia of how that all played out, because I don't want to get the facts wrong. But I'll have to sit here and think, go on the air for a minute of how Danny Lynn Oh okay. There were many people claiming to be the father of it and Cole State. Many said that, well, you know, we have these sex parties, these sex rituals, and nobody remembers. Well, one that was specific was Prince Frederick von Onholt, and he came forward. I got videotape on my Anna Nicole Brittany and mind control film of him saying, you know, it was one of those nights when nobody really knows what happens in with orgy and you know I'm the father of Anna Nicole's baby. And well you start digging into Prince Frederick von Onholt and you learn very quickly without any confiscation, No I didn't that he keeps Jajaha board locked up in his house in a padlock. Now you talk about early Hollywood, mind controls victims and things of that nature. They can't let this get out. So once you break, once you hit like thirty and you start to break your mind control, they do something to eradicate you. You know, the twenty eight club and all of that or twenty nine club. They need to get rid of you. And Jajah, you can look this up. Is held inside of this mansion by Prince Frederick von Onhalt, her husband, who keeps her locked up in the room in a padlot. Prince Frederick von Onhalt seems to be a boy from Brazil, so away back in the day when Hitler was looking towards his transhumanist future, he saved a bunch of seamen in order to make the boys from Brazil, which would be Adolf Hitler's children. Well, it's said that Prince Frederick von Onhalt is one of those that they actually impregnated Gretel Braun, Eva Braun's sister, who is the sister of Hitler's actual wife, right and produced Prince Frederick von Onholt, So he's actually Hitler's child. And then if he impregnated Anna Nicole like he claims, then Danny Lynn is Hitler's granddaughter that's been now given a billion dollars by a Nazi oil tycoon. Right, do the math, you know. So the whole thing about battling over where to keep the body and to keep the people was that whoever kept danny Lynn in Jamaica then got to keep everything because in Jamaica, you know, possessions nine tenths of the law in America, if they could get danny Lynn back then, so Howard Stern would keep her in Jamaica and the guy who claimed to be her father get to keep her in America. So that was the whole battle of how to keep her from So that's what was going on with the animical death story. And you know, I don't know I'm putting pieces together there, but yet their pieces are there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely crazy stuff. And one thing I noticed now with the modern celebrities is that they go they go through a transformation, Like they show.
Speaker 2: You through their music videos.
Speaker 1: They start out innocent, and you know, eventually they get more graphic and the videos get more raunchy, until they're finally just you know, making porn basically for their videos. Is this something that you've noticed and is there some sort of like ritualistic reason behind this.
Speaker 5: Well, it's mostly for the destruction of society. You know, it's social engineering to bring about these type of insulent children that are you know what we call the millennials are even worse, I mean today, Oh my god, it's crazy. But yeah, Miley Cyrus would be a classic example of that. She was Hannah Montana, Disney Show, loved all the children. Everybody loved Hannah Montana. There were we did a Hannah Montana film where we went through every store and we went for a year and filmed in every single store, from hardware stores to any store you could think of, and we found a Hannah Montana product in every single store, if not hundreds, like you know, entire isles of Hannah Montana and the isles of Walmart and and you know Target and such. And we made this crazy film, you know, I called it Miley Cyrus Exposed. But so yeah, there's Miley Cyrus, hate the Montana, you know, constantly shown in a fallis position with her microphone on all the boxes and stuff sold to all the children. Then she comes back as Miley Cyrus and she's finally making her presentation to the world as herself. What's her first video? She comes out as a black angel with black wings and she's in a cage, and the whole song is, you can't tame this, you can't stop this, you can't change me, And so all the little girls are singing this. You know, you can't change me. I'm going to do what I want to do. You can't stop me. I'm in control of everything. And that's the type of mentality that they're building. Then you go over to Katy Perry and she starts coming out with like et and I made a video on this and my Aliens from Hell presentation e t is let me be your victim, Fill me with your poison. I want to have your supernatural extraterrestrial baby, which is the next layer of this puzzle as we start to get into supernatural communication with extraterrestrials and having you know, incubus sucubus having babies with our children. That's what little girls are singing to with Katie Perry, you know, fill me with your poison, inject me with your you know it's crazy. So yes, that is. It's it's social engineering on one main level, and it's also ritual magic. On another. You know, they two kind of play together.
Speaker 1: And that also kind of ties in with the transhumanism movement as well. I mean, we have people trying to get rights to basically become animals or inanimate objects. You know, it's getting ridiculous now, the links that people are being allowed to go to to do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, gender, I mean the whole how many genders are there now, I've lost count And yeah, this has all been you know, a big plan to destabilize the social core, the family core, and to always distract you from your true powers, which lie within synchronicity, communication, making connections and bonds with other people. That that whole thing has been lost. I mean, especially with the World Wide Web and social media. Now it's ego, you know, over and over again, it's just ego and can I outdo this and I outdo that? And it's all just about destroying the central core. You know. It's been a long plan, from the Frankfurt Plan in our schools and all of that, just to bring about the dissolution of the family core and having nothing that you can believe in. I actually consider heavy metal and Christianity on the same level. It's funny that they're battling one another. But if the Christians would recognize that they're also there's metal gate, that's what we call it in the Destruction of heavy metal, because heavy metal inspires people to feel sovereign. And there's been tests done on people listening to heavy metal. They don't get aggressive or angry. They feel empowered. And it's the same with Christianity and you go into your church, you know, and so there's a there's a Christian gate, and there's a metal gate, and the Christians will never realize that they're on the same plane as heavy metal and trying to save the world right.
Speaker 1: And I also see a suppression of consciousness, basically that they don't want us exploring the powers of our consciousness. And you know, especially with the advent of AI, they want to integrate us with computer systems. They want us to lose basically what we are as humans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, without question. And when you start to look into the early days of transhumanism, I mean I learned it from Occultist. They were the first ones going, I can't wait to jack in, you know. And I just talked to physicist doctor Richard Alan Miller who was talking about how really when you look at a computer, it really is magic spell. You know. We actually that was someone else, but just that whole idea that you can engineer a ritual, a grimoire and then set it into motion inside of the computer. It's very much like a ritual spell. But yeah, we've definitely there's this whole point of engineering children that have no parents, that have no ties to anything. So that and then the consciousness. Yes, they don't want you seeking out synchronicity. They don't want you like I was a nomad, right, so at sixteen years old, I became a beach bomb. I just was not built for the real world and I couldn't do it right. So I just went and lived in my car at the beach. You know, I didn't think about it, I didn't question it, And in the same way, I jumped in a van and just started traveling across the country, never guessed, never questioned, didn't even know where I was going, and didn't know how to take care of myself or anything. And when people ask me after i'd return after a year or summer or something, however long I was gone, like well, how did you get gas, how did you get food? Where'd you sleep. And it wasn't until I was asked that I ever even thought of those things. It's just every day there was something new and it led me to something, and I got fed, and I did this, and I did that, and I did more than anyone I know. You know, I've probably lived three or four lifetimes already compared to what most people go through in their lives, because I was a nomad for so long, so I quickly learned that there was a higher power in my universe that was guiding me. And you know, it just the amount of miracles that happened, the amount of times that something came where you're like, how could that be? It was just so many. You know, they sound simple when you tell somebody while we were sitting at this restaurant, we needed money, and somebody came and gave my friend a letter and it had money. And then we were moving and we were trying to get to this place. Now we had a little bit of money, and somebody else showed up and said, hey, I need a ride, and we're like, yeah, but we got to go here, and they said, well that's where I'm going, you know, And so things would just fall into light, you know, and there's no way you could have planned it, no way you could have. And so that as I traveled for twenty twenty five years, you know, that started to close. The iron fist was closing. The places where I was free to hang out were no longer. Like in Boulder, Colorado, they started putting up fences all over. You couldn't walk down the street with a dog anymore, little things that would just inhibit the free people from traveling around. Backpacks not allowed, you know, fences on around the lawns, people putting spikes on chairs and stuff, you know, and we were slowly I was squeezed into the real world. I didn't want to be here. And then I got the TV show, which you know, I did for free for years. You know, I never I didn't charge for anything for a decade. So I was still living on couches the whole damn time. But you know, this works, and this is something they don't want people to figure out. I run around saying, quit your job, save the world, and people don't really get the gist of what I'm saying because they think that we have to think out every system in order to project ourselves into the future. And I'm saying no, Actually, there is a cosmic guide, guidance that will lead you forward if you allow it. And if you go, you got to go. You got to go meet the people, you got to talk. You know. Friendship was my currency, is what I would say. But everything couldn't have gone better, Like if I had tried to plan it, it would have never worked, right.
Speaker 1: They definitely want you plugged in and not you know, free to explore your own consciousness and do what you want to do. Now, one of the other things I want to talk about is something you've done a lot research on. Is corporate logos being used as sigils or you know, magical symbols. What where does that come from and what are they using them for?
Speaker 5: Actually, my work cut adopted, fantasized and sensationalized. My work on corporate logos would be a lot more boring to most people. And as a matter of fact, I had to update my work and call it Illuminati corporate logos because that's what people will google. But what I witnessed from signs and symbols around me were secret signs of Freemasons. So it was no shock to me when Starbucks became the most popular coffee because of their Masonic logo, and so the it wasn't see if you go to my work, if you go to freemantv dot com and you look up, and I'm telling you I created this concept, right, it did exists. Dan Brown didn't exist, you know, before I had my TV show out, before Da Vinci code ever existed, you know. So it's easy now for people to act like they know everything about Freemasonry at this point, which they don't. You know, you go to my photography section, You'll see I've been to every Mason lodge there is, you know, all of the big ones for sure, and a lot of the little ones and all of the other esoteric lodges. So I'm out doing my homework, is what I'm saying. And I saw David Ike, he took my artwork on corporate logos in one of his very first talks and put that big old Illuminati eye stuck on it. And I was furious. I mean I was excited that I saw my work on David Ike's lecture, not that he knew of me or my work or anything, but then he had defiled it by putting this big I in the pyramid with an eye in it saying Illuminati corporate logos, and I had to change how I said things in order to interest people and get them to come look at the real data, because point to the Illuminati for me, And if you can find the Illuminati using an eye in a pyramid symbolism, I want to know about it because I can't find it.
Speaker 1: So much disinformation about the just the word Illuminati, well, exactly, it became a catch all term.
Speaker 5: You see, so all of a sudden, and I think it's probably David Ike and they. You know, you don't think about those sort of things when you're doing it. Like when David I would give a lecture about the Illuminati, he means, you know, the bloodlines. Or if you were listening to Myron Fagan and he was talking about the Illuminati, he was talking about the actual Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati, and he was relating it to the Council on Foreign Relations. So if you go to Myron Fagan, then that's the Illuminati, which would be more sense, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, all of those guys, the social engineers, right. But then this term Illuminati took on this whole other connotation of these wizards that are at high and can control everything from you know, their magical puppet strings when initially logos that you see aren't magic spells. Even if there's a pentagram on Texaco, which took me forever to find a picture of, you know, there were no Google images back then either. I had to drive around and take pictures or film the corporate logos in order. And I was in Texas. I thought I'd find a Texaco, no problem to get a pentagram out there and show you what I was talking about. But man, I couldn't find anyway. So what you see and what I saw was after a deep study into Freemasonry because my dad being one, made me very interested. I read morals and dogma. I read all of the Masonic works. I know every ritual, I know every aspect of it. I even translate their coded books because I love to do things like that. You know, figure out the code, figure out. But you can't figure out their code unless you know the ritual. You know, if you know what's happening with the worshipful Master and the warden, then you can fill in the code. You know, so I have coded books for my dad of Eastern Mediterranean past rituals and all these other rituals that are you know, not known to the general public. Well, you know, now you can get these rituals online. You can go look at free Mason rituals and you'll find it online. Very small. Most of them come from this book called Maha Bone, which I own. It's actually sitting right up there. Maha Bone is the most secret word of a Freemason. So what had happened is you take a secret society who doesn't really have any interest in magic per se, now, which the Freemasons, they don't care, you know. My dad's like, I'm like, did you read this Morals and Dogma? And you're like, I don't read any of that gobbled book. You know, they don't care about that. They're in the Masons to get the good gigs, you know, to do high You know, you're not going to get a top secret clearance generally if you're not already a part of the brotherhood. You know, right, you're not gonna be on Killer one Jim Carter and stuff. I mean, like my dad, so the Freemasons aren't as intriguing as people wish they were. Now sure enough up on other levels, but then there's you know, there's different orders within freemasonry. So then you got all that. Then if you went to an Oteo lodge where they're having a sex orgy ritual, you'll find many Masons in there, you know, because a lot of Masons are interested in magic, but they'll never admit it in the Mason lodge. But in the Oteo lodge, they'll say, yeah, I'm a Mason. You know, they'll admit it during the sex ritual, but they won't admit it that you know that they've been to the sex ritual when they're around the brethren. And so most Freemasonry is, you know, this idea of generosity and charity and take care of others. And if you read Morals and Dogma, it never once says that Lucifer's God. That's another thing people say all the damn time. Obviously, never read Morals and Dogma because it doesn't say that anywhere. It does say a strange name to give to the being of light, that's all it says. That's the only mention of Lucifer and Morals and Dogma and not saying they're not Luciferians. I'm just saying kick effect straight, you know, what I mean. They're not called the Illuminati, they're called the Freemasons. They're not worshiping morals and dogma, but they probably will tell you that they do worship Lucifer. But when they say Lucifer, they mean Prometheus, you know what I mean. They don't mean Satan or the devil, and so you know it's you can language, right. So anyway, corporate logos, when you're looking at them, you're seeing Masonic signs of allegiance, so that one corporation could recognize another and then they get raised up, you know. So it's the whole wink and nod. So Texaco and Shell, there's a classic example that's Venus. The pentagram is a symbol of Venus, and then it has the tau cross for the Texico, which is the magical religious im part of it. And then a shell for Shell is another sign of Venus. And Venus is our goddess or their goddess, which again is Lucifer in the dictionary. If you look up Lucifer in the dictionary, you'll see it's Venus. But that's our goddess Columbia, and she's often depicted like in Austin, Texas. Now this where it gets really weird. So in Austin, Texas, there's a depiction of our goddess Columbia. People know that our capital is the District of Columbia. But it seems I was the only person to ask, well, who is Columbia? So I made an entire film about that, and it turns out that it really relates back to Lucifer, but Lucifer as Venus. And if you get to the clock tower where Charles Whitman, the mind controlled military sniper shot everybody from the Texas Tower on you tee. Now that tower, that's right where Aleister Crowley's handwritten work of the Book of the Law is housed. So why is that there? Right? So the handwritten works of that were channeled from the pyramids that got Crowley to write the Book of the Law is right there at the ut tower. And then there's this giant Well, then there's George Washington as a mason. And then there's this beautiful Columbia with her wings spread on a boat being drawn forth by merman fish beings like aquaman, you know. And to her right you'll see a shell tour left you'll see a pentagram, and then directly in front of her as the Capital Dome of Austin, and on top of the capital Dome is another goddess who looks just like Samiramis from the ancient Sumerian Samiramis. I mean, they say that they made the goddess on top of the Capital of Austin look weird so that she would look normal from the ground. So when you look at her face, it look normal. But that's not true. You can't even see her face, for one. But if you hold up a picture of the goddess on the Capital Dome of Austin, Texas holding a pentagram again, uh, then you and put Samiramis up, you'll see it's it's Samerian goddess that they have on top of the Austin, Texas. So now what you have is an obelisk, a dome, and a pentagram right with the goddess who represents Isis. All of these together are symbols from ancient Egypt of Sirius. And then you find that the Freemasons worship serious and all of a sudden that pentagram takes on a whole another meaning because within Freemasonry, the pentagram is known as the blazing Star which is serious. So now you find an extraterrestrial connection that these brethren actually are all worshiping this star serious, and our goddess Columbia isis Lucifer all relate to that same story?
Speaker 2: Very interesting?
Speaker 5: Yeah, still interesting, but not as exciting for people as this illuminati.
Speaker 2: Well right, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean you, I'd rather hear what the real story is rather than this sensationalized bs that they're putting out, you know, absolutely. Now we've got a few minutes left. For the last few minutes, I'd like to talk about some of the just events going on right now that are unbelievably strange. I don't do politics. I think every president is just a puppet, but Trump is. It's very strange times with him. Some of the things that's going on around this presidency. We've got the space forces that alone is just.
Speaker 5: Blowing my mind, which I predicted, and.
Speaker 1: All these other things that are happening with just him kind of pushing the envelope on just things that are being said, and it seems like agendas are being pushed in a certain way so that things will happen during the next election. What are your thoughts on everything going on right now and with the censorship that's going on, it looks like they're trying to take down any platform we have. What do you see happening from now in the next five ten years.
Speaker 5: Well, I gotta say I love the Joe Biden molestation memes. They're hilarious. Even Donald Trump is tweeting these. And I just recently saw that JFK called Joe Biden a trader. I don't know, I have to look deeper into that, but I saw it in a letter from JFK. Okay, So this is what I saw, and this was what kind of triggered me right from the get go. When when Bill Clinton was brought into the World Court, that's what I call it. They put him on television about having extramarital affair with his secretary Monica Lewinsky. Okay, step A, you do not diminish your president in front of the world, right, this is just not something you do. You'd think JFK didn't have affairs. You think that all the presidents didn't have hookers and affairs. You know, you don't promote that. So when I saw Bill Clinton turning purple in front of the world as they mentioned insertionings of cigars into his secretary, and I knew that this was an act of social engineering. And this triggered me right then to say, okay, I actually basically predicted nine to eleven at that moment. Now, I expected nine to eleven to occur during the Bill Clinton era. So I was waiting for it every October, you know, waiting right into that time, waiting to see if something would come up. And I talked about it for years. You know, I have witnesses. This is you know, everything I say. You can go check out and back up everything, you know. So I'm watching them take Bill Clinton down and I'm thinking, okay, where would they go with this? This is my mind how I would do it. So, if they're going to destroy the man which they brought out to the public as our first president, that was kind of a dude, right, He's playing a saxophone on Jay Lenno or whatever he was on what was that, I can't remember, but you know they got him on TV being a dude, being all of that. Okay, so they take that man down, and they bring him down for an extra marital affair, something nobody really cares about at all. Hillary's a cold bitch man, you know, whatever. Yeah, he's getting a little on the side with the secretary who cares, But you don't diminish your president, So why are they doing this? So they're going to diminish the man. So I said, all right, the next thing to happen is they're going to force president in office. And then I hear the rumblings of this W. And now, as a Kabbalistic researcher, I knew W was the sign and symbol of the fallen angels. That's what W stands for. And that's also six and six because in Hebrew six is V. So W w' is really a double day, right, it's a double V, not a W. But anyway, so it's a double six sixty six. It's the mark of the fallen angels. So when I heard this W horizon, I said, okay, W is going to be forced into office and they'll make it obvious. So sure enough, he was forced into obvious. They blamed it all in on Jeb Bush and everybody believed the story, right, But this diminished the idea of elections in voter fraud, right, And so then the next thing, I said, all right, so now they need an ineligible president, someone who violates the Constitution. And sure enough, Barack Obama comes to play, and the Bertha movement starts and they have this orally Taits heading it, and she can't even speak English. Obviously they didn't want anyone to really take off on this. But you know, the birth certificate was known by everybody, right, like everybody knew the per certificate was a fraud. This was intentional. Of course, I personally believe Obama was created in a cloning lab, but that's a different story. So the social engineering was to destroy the man, then destroy the system, and then destroy the Constitution. So now we're up the Barack Obama. So now I have what I call the honey Booboo effect, which is making the rest of the world see America as a bunch of dumb rednecks that just want to kill anybody, and so that we are easily attacked by foreign forces. No one will care, right, It's part of the world scheme to make us look like honey booboo to the rest of the world. So President Trump was a perfect honey booboo candidate. You know, like no one respects the guy, and no one's going to take any you know, we're at the bottom of the barrel scrape and this president up into our scene. But at the same time time I feel like he's kind of a chaos trigger. But so for me, this was the plan from Bill Clinton on forward to the destruction of Americica to go to the global system. And then it's been a question of would they keep a semblance of our electional elections and having presidents or would we just go ahead and open it straight to the UN And so that's something that I'm still watching, but we're seeing this form. Kazakhstan is a place that very few people ever look at, but look at Astana. And when you see my film called New World Capitals, you'll see that Astana and other of these pre planned cities are set up as ancient sigils of magic. Now you're getting into that with the Seals of Solomon that are being used as plans, just like DC had the pentagrams and all of that in the street plans. The new planned cities like Astana. Astana houses the World Religion, which is housed in the Pyramid of Peace. And this is this futuristic world in Astana and Kazakhstan where all the rockets are being launched like America hardly launches at all. Elon musk and the space you know, SpaceX they're doing all the launching. But you know what do you see from NASA right the Kazakhstan they're launching to the International Space Station all the time. They are the main focus of the rockets. So we witnessed as NASA fel and I watched this happen. Just to bring this into the Space Force and all of this. I knew NASA was going down when they started the ARES program, and they started also then training the NASA astronauts on the SpaceX Dragon capsules. So the NASA astronauts were being led over to the public sector and being in that and the NASA program was going more military with the ARES program, and so it wasn't much to guess that they were going to end the whole Columbia endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis, which was our space Shuttle system, and bring about the new space And sure enough, Hey, check this out. I got the first ever minted Space Force coin. Oh nice Trump? All right, yeah, so that's a minted Space Force coin at the Space Force over the White House, and that came from Donald Trump Collectibles. I had to have it. I had to have it. Yeah, definitely, it's a solid piece of metal. But okay, so that leads us to our future of you know, gatica, where like we started saying that people are walking into airports and recognite realizing that they don't need tickets, and all of a sudden, all their biometrics are known by the airports and they never supplied that information in the first place, you know. So we're there, We're already in the prison of this social engineered system of the beast, which is once you know, like Elon Musk said, you know, if we let Ai go, then you're creating your own immortal, demonic dictator, you know. And what are some.
Speaker 1: Of the things we can do as individuals, if anything, to kind of combat this so we can have a future.
Speaker 5: Well, I definitely recommend just okay, So, first of all, I've never given any of my information to create fear. My information has always been to create freedom. And so once you know that this plan is going on, once you know there are dark magicians in this, and once you know they're social Engineering's council and form relation tried lateral commercial people like Hillary Clinton, you know, then then you have an excuse to walk away. You know, well why not. You don't serve the system. It doesn't serve you. So the whole purpose of me bringing this to the surface was tell you that you could quit. And I recommend taking a sojourn, taking a journey. I every spring, I just get in my van and I go, I don't know where I'm going. I've driven one hundred miles and said, oh, oh, I know where I'm going. You know I don't. And you need to go out. And but it's it's a real trial, you know. It's something that you have to make friends, you have to be an open person. You have to challenge yourself with it. But you never know what will occur and how wonderful will it be. So I say go out, and if you need a guide, then read the Cilostine Prophecies by James Redfield, because that book was came out a few years after I started my travels, and after I read it, I said, Okay, that's what I'm doing, Like it defined it for me, like this is how I actually operate. I didn't have a book like this, but now that I read it, I see this is what I'm doing and it works. And when I met James Redfield. I asked him about it and he said, well, I was just taking what was going on in psychology now and I wrote a story out of it as our new understanding of psychology. And sure enough, synchronated is the key, the only way out. There's no way to battle the system. You can't do it. If you're in opposition, you can't win.
Speaker 1: Very well said and Freeman, I want to thank you so much again for coming on tonight. That was excellent information and I'm definitely gonna have to have you back on again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it. Let's do it. Yeah, and get everybody over to freemantv dot com to dig deep. You know, fifteen years of stuff, seven DVDs, three books, lectures galore, there's whole conferences on my website for you to dig in.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I'm gonna leave the link to all of that in the description. And once again, thank you so much, and you have a great night you too.
Speaker 5: We'll see you next time.