Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: They're running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 3: With Walter Sterling.
Speaker 4: Y'all listening to Walter Sterling on the other side of midnight on wu ABC, the station that's so out of side my other people of the sound to sleep. We're still talking until the morning light with the pack of hostess orange cupcakes. Let's all taking another fight on the other.
Speaker 5: Side of night.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you want to go where nobody knows the manager's name.
Speaker 1: And the services name.
Speaker 7: You want to go and.
Speaker 8: Nobody actually cares about him.
Speaker 9: You wanta got to drive.
Speaker 6: This is Rob Williams with another riveting tale from the drive through brew where the manager once again has a bone to pick with his slacker employee, young Jake.
Speaker 8: Jake, I need to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Would I do this time?
Speaker 8: One of our customers told me that you specifically asked him for a tip? Is that true?
Speaker 5: I don't recall.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, Well, you know the policy if someone offers you a tip, you may accept it, but you never repeat, never ask for one. Is that clear?
Speaker 5: That card machine at the donut shop.
Speaker 10: Asks for one.
Speaker 8: I know, and I don't like that.
Speaker 5: And the bait and tackle store has a tip jar. That may be true, but and I heard on the radio that tips is now tax free.
Speaker 8: That's correct, But nevertheless, you don't ask got it, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: But moments later, as Jake was finishing up with a customer, I.
Speaker 5: Put your bottles in the box so they wouldn't tip over in your trump.
Speaker 3: Thanks, see you next time.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, do you follow basketball? By chance?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: There's a game tonight. N I was wondering if you knew the tip off time?
Speaker 11: No idea? Can I go now?
Speaker 5: I used to know what it's on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 3: Of course. Here's a little tip for you. One step back a little so I don't run over the tips of your toes.
Speaker 12: Gay.
Speaker 3: Look, it's tough to find good health these days. But tune in next time when the same customer returns and says, oh, no, you again, that's next time. On Drive Through Brew, Rob Williams speaking and leaving immediately.
Speaker 4: Midnight Misfits while just sterling the out side.
Speaker 5: Of midnight.
Speaker 10: On the phone eight three new phone number eight three three nine six nine four four four seven. You're driving into work right now to do the morning show at one of the big radio stations. Throughout the Midwest coast to those fifty thousand Wade stations, and you're listening to Walter Sterling Live. Why because this is live, and you figure if you're producing a warning show, if you're the news director of a radio station or TV station, ben, then you listen to this live to see if anything happened. Yes, something did happen. We were unphoned. What we were unphoned at exactly this time yesterday, twenty four hours ago. I had five phones lit up. Why popular show not talking about politics, it's amazing. And then the screen went blank, boom, feverishly. Our crew tried to get the phones back up. Didn't happen. Apparently it didn't happen all day. Blaming Verizon. I don't blame Verizon. I believe some meta force said, you know, we don't like what they're talking about. We just don't like it. Let's unphone them, because Verizon could have gotten back up in eight seconds, York City, Verizon. Eight seconds, that's all it would have taken. And it isn't analog phones. There aren't wires, There aren't really nice women plugging things in. No, no, this is all digital nothing. There's no reason in how the phone system should go out for more than a few seconds, but it is, and therefore they gave us a new emergency number. Fascinated to hear. Why you think we've been on phoned eight three three nine six nine four four four seven. I was unbanked. Did you have that experience? I wish that on nobody. It's just a horrible experience. Now for a good experience, you want to watch this Netflix series. If you haven't watched it now, if you have young adults at home, you don't want to watch it with them. This is not something to watch with your kids, but it is definitely something to watch.
Speaker 9: We just got our first official look at Off Campus season two with the casting of Shay Rudolph as Summer Dilorentes, Dean's little sister. They did this adorable copy paste twinning video where they're wearing matching sweaters, and honestly, bringing this character in is so exciting because if you've read the rest of the L. Kennedy books, including the Brier You series, you know that Summer gets her own book, and then pulling up the whole Hunter Davenport plot line that Summer obviously has a big link to seems to show that they are planning this series for significantly more than just the four seasons about the original four books on the Off Campus series. No matter what, I am so excited to see what summer brings to this story. I'm so glad that they cast her four Dean's season, and they look adorable. They look so much like siblings. They're already giving sibling energy. This is such exciting news.
Speaker 10: Off Campus is a multi part series on Netflix about college kids and finding themselves. But what's interesting about these college kids. I'm an adjunct professor to college. I know what college kids look like right now. You may have college kids right now. They don't look like this. They don't look like they work for the elite.
Speaker 13: To start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 10: They don't look like they work for the elite modeling agency. Every one of these.
Speaker 13: Kids not.
Speaker 10: A thing. Oh, their makeup is perfect, their hair is perfect. The guys are ripped out of their minds. I don't remember any of this when I was in college. I remember being very tired and craving pizza and craving cheap carbohydrates. You remember that, Well, these kids have none of those problems. They're all gorgeous, and they go to a proper New England college and the boys play hockey and the girls play sincere guitar, and they belong to sororities and they belong to fraternities. But mostly they spend a lot of time hopping in and out of each other's beds. It's quite a show. The cast is beyond gorgeous. The storyline really tell you what it was, don't remember it. It's one of those great great films, great series that you can watch and enjoy without the sound on. In fact, you could do a radio show without this while watching this. That's what I should do. No, I should And anyway, so it's called off Campus. Anytime I've ever mentioned anybody, have you seen off Campus? They all go, oh, they like they hold their face down in shame because they feel shame because it's so good.
Speaker 2: Off Campus Season three is happening. Well, let me explain. According to a report from The Snyder's Show, they just announced it. I just started hiring writers for season three and it's currently in development at Prime Video. Listen, these are just firmers, but given the success that they've had with the show, it would be so dumb of them to just not commit. And let's not forget that Season one of Off Campus drew thirty six million viewer.
Speaker 10: Did I say Netflix, I'm sorry, it's Prime Video.
Speaker 2: Amazon sorry, and Prime Video did confirm season two of Off Campus on February, twelve months before season one even aired. That's how much confidence they had in it. Season three would most likely be based off of book number two, The Mistake. This would be following the story of John Logan and Grace More John Logan please, and the show runner, Luisa Levey did say that she would be so excited to continue the TV series as long as people would keep watching, and she would love to do the four core Off Campus books. I'm ready for Off Campus season seventy five, like literally season fourteen hundred, like let's go Yeah.
Speaker 10: And here's one more piece of sound about Off Campus a series Amazon Prime. You won't be disappointed if you have next to nothing to do this weekend, as you usually have next to nothing to do this weekend. This is what you're gonna do.
Speaker 14: To all of my other therapist friends out there who are millennial or older. When a gen Z client tells you to watch Off Campus, you gotta listen. Not only did I binge watch that show in two days, listen to the soundtrack, go on the American Eagle shop to look at the appairent. I also learned that this is a really popular show among millennial women and moms. Why is this the case. The first reason is because of escapism, but escapism in a very particular time of life. There was an article published in the journal American Psychologists that talked about this phase called established adulthood from age thirty to forty five, and they said that the defining feature of this phase is the career in care crunch. During this phase, a lot of us are trying to move up in our careers, find leadership positions, raise young kids, keep the commitment alive in our long term marriages or romantic relationships, and maybe taking care of our aging parents. So we have this collision of demands and goals from different spheres that are actually competing. The second reason I think we're getting all hooked is because of pure nostalgia. You know, there were a lot of times when I was watching the show where I'd be texting my girlfriends and being like, oh my gosh, do you remember that party? And when you're in the grind of life of paying off your mortgage and meal prepping. It's sometimes nice to relive those days. The third reason I think we're all hooked is because this show shows us a new kind of masculinity that I think a lot of women are craving main men, and in this series are not just these hot, rugged hockey players. They're having conversations about consent, they're apologizing, they're taking accountability. It presents us with this sexiness of the emotionally intelligent and confident man that I.
Speaker 10: Know there were no intelligence Mike.
Speaker 14: And finally, I think there's something about seeing a love story happening in that slow burned kind of way that's really really appealing. In a world of ghosting and swiping, I think we all kind of miss that world a little bit.
Speaker 10: All right, let's talk about something else here. You ready, You and I are alone. We like to be alone. That's one of the things that makes us misfits. We don't fit in because we prefer to be alone. It turns out that being comfortable alone is a superpower. Eating alone, movies alone, travel alone. Most people need constant company. They're afraid of their own thoughts. They get married because they hate being alone. Bad reason to get married. Solitude is where you meet yourself. It's where lives, where peace exists. If he can't be alone, you'll accept anyone master solitude. Then you get to choose your company. Which conspiracy theories do Americans believe are likely true? Do you think the following statements are true or not? You're ready definitely or probably true? Lee Harvey Oswell did not act alone in killing Kennedy. That is the one conspiracy theory that most Americans, biggest percentage of Americans believe is absolutely true. Regardless of who officially is in charge of the government and other organizations, there is a single group of people who secretly control events and rule the world together. Forty one percent of Americans believe that that's true, Probably true. I'll go down the list with you. It's just amazing what we as Americans believe is a true conspiracy actually is taking place, and we can talk about it any time you want. What's fascinating to me personally is this list has not changed in fifty years. The list of things that Americans believe is actually a conspiracy is a true conspiracy. It's pretty much been the same for fifty years doesn't really seem to change. Why is that because they're not getting solved, We're not getting the answers. The minute we get a real answer to any one of the things that we view as a conspiracy today, will stop obsessing about it. It will stop being a conspiracy, and you and I should talk about that. Conspiracies you believe are still true eight three three nine six nine four four four seven Walter Sterling. This is the Other side of Midnight from the amazing Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 13: So I have decided to start the process of So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 1: The Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 5: This is the show that's set the trend across the nation.
Speaker 10: It's set the trend.
Speaker 8: It's the bit sidey.
Speaker 5: Sound of Walterstewn on the Other side of Midnight.
Speaker 10: Steve in Manhattan, Conspiracies eight three three nine six nine four four four seven Walter.
Speaker 15: I always felt sorry as the beautiful women because, let's face it, there are millions, I mean millions of beautiful women out there, but there's only one Walter Sterling.
Speaker 10: It's a lot of pressure. Now, it's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 15: There is a lot of pressure. But listen when they're climbing it through your windows. I think you got a good selection they're going. But the thing is, right now, this is the beginning of drive time in New York City. Drive time. You start hearing the trucks and everything. That's my alarm clock. The truck's wake me up. But the thing is, there's people right now driving into New York from Pennsylvania. Keem is in this truck. He's coming to in Manhattan right now.
Speaker 7: American Radio.
Speaker 12: Yes, and they loved this.
Speaker 15: This is how they wake up. They look forward to this. Did drive with Walter on the radio? They'll stop it? Wow, wih seven to eleven? Get some coffee. Hopefully the place is not getting robbed when you go in the morning.
Speaker 10: Do you know any women?
Speaker 15: Do I know any women?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Do you know any women? Do they know you make calls like this?
Speaker 15: Well, there's an entertainment factor that it's involved with.
Speaker 10: The challenge is you decide it's an entertainment factor. You're deciding this on your own. Do you believe it's entertaining?
Speaker 15: I think it's entertaining. And I also know one thing about guys. They have a hard time gating women. I can read women. I can read beautiful women, and I know what to say to them. I know how to joke with certain women, and certain women I will never tell a joke too.
Speaker 10: You know, anybody, any woman with the title of human resources, you will never tell a joke too.
Speaker 15: Well, human resources. They have to create all kinds of nonsense to just the nonsense jobs.
Speaker 10: Biggest waste of time in the history of corporate life, the biggest waste of.
Speaker 15: Put without question. But you know the thing is about working at home and everything and making a big deal at it. Now that they could have the women, everybody could have worked at home. Not every book, but a lot of jobs could have been twenty years ago. But the big office managers, one of the still cherry pick the beautiful women. They wanted them in the office, in the factory.
Speaker 10: Do you think that's what it is. You think that's what it was. That's why they couldn't work from home.
Speaker 15: Really, of course, twenty years Listen, there are people out there, they're so good if they're working at home. I would say some of them. I think about the ones that are really good, the ones who were cracking jack. They could work for two or three companies from working at home, you know, because there's no guideline, there's nobody on top of you, and they're really that good. But some of them, let's face it, the big business office managers wanted the women that come in. They wanted to cherry pick the women to cherry pick.
Speaker 10: It's very disturbing when you were saying cherry pick and it's about women. Steve, thank you very much for the call eight three three nine, look forward to it again tomorrow. Thank you Goobye eight three three nine, six nine four four four seven adjunct Professional ed. Welcome to the other side of Midnight High.
Speaker 12: Hey Walter, how are you? I was one of the all the cataclysmic events that are going on this world. You changing your phone number and verizon of playing games with us and stuff? Is that? Is there something I called the call screener? Actually a bunch of things. My brain has gone random. You offer your your screen, your your your call in any chance of getting your course or be involved in your coursework. Agen professor online.
Speaker 10: I don't turn out online. I teach it in person.
Speaker 12: Yeah, with all these hybrid courses. After COVID, you know people had become a depth these things. But are there still in New York all these office buildings empty and three day a week, four day.
Speaker 10: Well, what COVID has exposed is something very important which has embarrassed many a CEO. And the thing that has exposed is it was a factory floor farmer mentality from eighteen ninety that had all of us going to central locations to do work. There's very little, there's almost no thought work that requires us to go to an office. In fact, it's both exhausting and a distraction. There are jobs that have to be done in person. It's hard to drive a bus on zoom, it's hard to run a grocery store on zoom. But advertising, public relations, finance, all of those jobs can and in my opinion, should, be done remotely. You will do a better job because the biggest distraction at work, the biggest challenge of work, is not the task. It's not the manager. It's Susan down the hall who smells bad. It's Frank who keeps coming up to you and asking you about the game. It's Jim who insists on yet another story about their kids that you don't want to hear. Those are the distractions at work. That's not team work. That's a pain in the butt. And for an introvert having to go into work is a major exhausting factor and a major distraction from their thinking, their ideas and the actual work. I think nothing has been the only good thing to come out of COVID. Is it busted the one hundred year old crap about well you need to get in here, and you need to get in here at eight. And those idiots who believe that, you know, getting in early is a moral issue. It's not a moral issue. You're an idiot if you have to get in early. My brother, and thanks for the call. And my brother is a very successful finance guy, really successful finance guy, not like me. This is silly, But he's very clear about what the prayer are. These are and the priorities for him are his daughter who has epilepsy, and his two sons who have sons, and his wife, who is wonderful. But when people come into him to interview for jobs, we're talking the sharpest of the decks, right, the smartest kids. They come into him for jobs to work at his hedge fund, and his investment fund. And they'll say, I'm going to come in at five am. I'll work till the work's done. And they tell them all of this, and my brother looks at them and says, you're ready, Well, then you wouldn't be very happy here. And they're stunned.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 10: Well, my brother will say to them, I don't get in at five in the morning. I get in ten or eleven. I make sure my kids are okay, and I leave at three or four in the afternoon. And I've always done this, and I'm out of here at noon on Fridays. And that's how he judges work life balance. If they think they're better by being in there in the morning, then somebody who's not he doesn't want them. He leaves at noon on Friday. He always has and he believes strongly, and when it comes to office work, and so do I that if it really takes you forty forty five hours a week to do any of these jobs, you're just not doing it right. You're just not managing your time right. You're wasting a lot of time on crap. And that's how he's always behaved. His results speak for themselves. He's incredibly successful. He used to report to Jimmy Diamond at Chase. He's that guy, you know. Oh, and he didn't graduate from college. That's the best thing about him. You and I should talk A three three nine six' nine four four four. SEVEN i am so proud to be on the air In chicago. Annoying who AM i annoying In? Chicago Craig? Craig that guy AT, Bbm i'm annoying him AT uh FROM wgn In. Chicago man misfits well sterling the other side of mid.
Speaker 3: Now What oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah eight three three nine six nine four four four. Seven brand new, number brand new, number because our other number was. Unphoned we were, unphoned probably because the things that we say and our feelings and the things we. Believe which conspiracy theories do you believe are likely to be? True which ones do you believe likely to be true among your? Neighbors Lee Harvey oswell did not act alone in Killing. Kennedy that is the number one conspiracy theory Most americans, believe regardless of who officially is in charge of, government there is a single group of people who secretly control. Everything that's the second most popular conspiracy, theory and that is. True Barack obama not born in The United. States that is the third most popular believed conspiracy. Theory the, third voting machines were programmed to change votes in the twenty twenty. Election that's the fourth most. Popular many Top democrats are involved in child sex trafficking. Rings, fifth THE us has been developing bioweapons in biolabs Throughout. Ukraine, sixth many Top republicans who are involved in child sex trafficking. Rings twenty nine and so fifty four percent Of americans believe That republicans And democrats combined are involved in sex trafficking rings of. Children vaccines have been shown to cause. Autism that is the seventh most convinced conspiracy. Theory THE us government was behind the nine to eleven attacks In New York. City THE us government is using THE covid nineteen vaccine to microchip the. Population and the nineteen sixty nine landing on The moon did, occur was actually staged somewhere In. Arizona they're very specific About. Arizona those are the top conspiracy. Theories those are the conspiracy theories that Most americans believe most of the. Time case In Chicago welcome to the other side Of midnight eight three three ninety sixty nine four four four seven.
Speaker 12: High good.
Speaker 11: Morning it is morning here In chicago and here as.
Speaker 15: Well Hirasa.
Speaker 11: Theory i'm a real estate. Broker once upon a TIME i went and met a. Guy turned out he was AN fbi. Agent he had was working on The East coast and After JAMES. E olray Killed Martin Luther, king they were in search of the white mustang and he was called down to like The nashville officeer or something and, said, hey, look we got to get over to don't exactly there's holes in the story that the thesis is the. Same so everyone's looking for this white, mustang they see, it what they call the. Police, well finally they found the white, mustang and this guy The atlanta office shows up at where the car. Was there was TWO fbi, agents the guy in charge and this guy that wrote this book THAT i, met and they're sitting there and the sheriff of the community where the mustang. Was they like sort of got into a discussion about whose crime scene is. It while the LEAD fbi guy and the sheriff were arguing about, this the fellow THAT i know that wrote this, book walked, around opened up the, door opened up the glove, box and pulled out a. Dossier he put it in his, pocket went back to the, hotel read through, it and in it was everything about the killing of the Two, kennedys the guy that killed the guy that Killed, kennedy all the. Stories the whole thing was put. Together and he got the stasier and he Called, hoover who was in charge of at at the. Time he, goes, LOOK i got this, evidence and he, goes, no you. Don't he, goes, yeah YEAH i. Do he, goes, no you don't have anything like. That we'll pretend we didn't have this conversation and we'll talk with you. Later so he went, away you, know because they wouldn't accept what he had wrote a book about. It they couldn't get. Published tried to get The king family to do a show on. It they didn't want. To BUT i have that, book signed by the, guy AND i read it so long AGO i don't remember all the exact, pieces but, nonetheless there was the dossier And James rowray's car about all the players. Involved AND i didn't read anywhere in there because it would have caught my attention Of russia or you, know some other foreign entity being in charge of. It but now THAT i think about, it clearly somebody had to put it together because it was in this this book that H james o'ray had in his.
Speaker 10: Mustang where's the book.
Speaker 11: In my book case at?
Speaker 12: Home what you what are you going to do with?
Speaker 11: IT i THINK i might reread it to get all the pieces of the, puzzle, because you, know thinking about, this it makes me wonder where did the Dossier kemp come from other Than james o'ray's glove, compartment you, know because he was, ordered you, know for his, job you, know to HIT, mlk you know who ordered. It AND I i don't recall reading that part of it BECAUSE i, was first of, ALL i shouldn't have this in my. Hands this is.
Speaker 10: This is too, testy all, right AND i Do, Hey, casey listen to.
Speaker 12: Me they.
Speaker 10: Watched hey listen to. Me i'm a talk show. Host pete is going to put you on hold and he's going to get your phone, number and you AND i are going to talk during the week BECAUSE i think you have something really.
Speaker 11: VALUABLE i sort of think so, Too so let's do.
Speaker 10: That you want you want to do, That, casey you want to do?
Speaker 11: That all?
Speaker 10: Right so hold, on hold, On pete's going to talk to. You get your phone, number And i'll call you during the. Week, Okay brandon In, Chicago welcome to the other side of.
Speaker 7: Midnight, hi, Hey, walter thanks for taking my.
Speaker 10: Call what's, up?
Speaker 7: Buddy nothing, much, MAN i just feel like such a, rebel you, know being on the. Station you know that had to change their number after you, know oh we're.
Speaker 10: You're out of. Control, yeah we have a new. Number it's eight three three nine six nine four four four. Seven we were. Unphoned do you feel that you're in?
Speaker 7: DANGER i, MEAN i, HONESTLY i think it's pretty cool to be part of the. Media you know that's been taking off the country's. Airways, man you, know it's, like uh pretty, uh you, know powerful. Stuff but maybe it was The Titan point building over, there you, know THE at AND t building that was listening uh in and you, know didn't like what you were talking, about and you, know figure they got to uh take, you take you out of the. Game but, uh maybe it's doing. That what's flock?
Speaker 10: Doing say that? Again if you.
Speaker 7: Know Titan point is able to listen to our calls and. Stuff what can you imagine what the flock is starting to.
Speaker 10: DO i can't imagine what the vlock's starting to don't even want to think about, that do.
Speaker 12: YOU i, mean it's.
Speaker 7: Crazy and you know how you talk about the post offices and, stuff Uh, cago they built a bunch of underground, tunnels you, know throughout the whole city and uh you, know it's been used to do a bunch of the various stuff through our mailing. System and it's JUST i can't believe it's just still the same way it is.
Speaker 12: Today it is pretty amazing to fix, It.
Speaker 10: It is pretty. Amazing what are you going to do this, Weekend, Brandon.
Speaker 7: I'm not too.
Speaker 12: Sure.
Speaker 7: Man maybe go by the, lake you, know go to the. Beach it's you, know got to enjoy summer while you still.
Speaker 12: Can, man you, know have.
Speaker 10: You seen Off? Campus have you seen THE tv Show Off? Campus you?
Speaker 7: Know HONESTLY i. Haven't. Man it's JUST i just feel like those people are so. FAKE i can't do. It.
Speaker 10: Man well that's part of the, escape that they're they're completely, fake that's part of the. FANTASY i, mean it's just.
Speaker 12: Bad it's just. BAD tv.
Speaker 14: DON'T i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i just can't. It can't get down with. It it's Like Real, wolf how The Real world was when it first came out ON. Mtv everybody was all obsessed about, that but you, know it kind of ran its.
Speaker 10: Course, YEAH i got. IT i got, it my. Friend all, Right, brandon thank you for, Listening thank you for. Calling eight three three nine six' nine four four. Four Seven This caroline, levitt's quitting as, you know to be the to go home and, be mom which is a, great, decision, smart, terrific lucky she can, do it, et cetera. Et cetera but now, they're saying who's going to? Replace her Is This? Peter jennings This Not? Pete jennings what's? His Name. Scott Jennings, scott jennings the GUY on cnn who sits at the table with angry liberal women and puts them into. Their place he's, a hoot but he's also, a broadcaster which means he thinks fast on, his feet and he uses. Radio facts sometimes the things he says, are true sometimes, they're not but they always. Sound true that's the power of a. Radio Fact And scott jennings has. That down it would be great if he was the new. Press secretary it would be almost as Entertaining. As CAROLINE then, i thought wouldn't it be wouldn't it be Fun If greg guttfeld was the. Press secretary but he's way too smart. For that it's, it's like not a. Good job it's a it's a poor paying. GOVERNMENT job, i mean maybe the pension, be great and that might be Appealing, to scott but it sure as hell wouldn't be appealing To To. Greg guttfeld it wouldn't be appealing. To him the man has a lot, of money, right right.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 10: LET'S talk i got a new phone number eight three three nine six nine four four Four seven Mary, In chicago land LISTENING. On wgn welcome to the other side. Of midnight, oh yes.
Speaker 12: Well you this is not get.
Speaker 16: My kicks, IN fact i would rather he had your call it, your screen relay it, to you but talk about radio facts and. Not radiofaxts you made a Booboo about Selena gomezk selena did not donate. A kidney selena received. A kidney in fancy with your like on and on about It on ellen, years ago the her face used to be bloated and stuff because she had a problem. Health problem, so.
Speaker 10: No is it true that those two stopped talking to. EACH other.
Speaker 17: I just looked it UP now i could not find. The information but, but yeah the one the other person is not Famous, like selena not, much anyway but obviously.
Speaker 12: Is a success because.
Speaker 17: She's here she is, running, around.
Speaker 10: Yes and still has a. Bloated, face yeah.
Speaker 16: Well somewhat SO do i get some compensation?
Speaker 10: For this do you want a?
Speaker 3: Kazoo kidney, i'll.
Speaker 17: Pass, but anyway don't let It have, And, Again walter i'm SHOCKED.
Speaker 10: THAT I i i often GET radio i often get, facts wrong but this was a, radio Fact and i'm very SURPRISED that i got. That wrong But you're you're sweet. To call thank you very much For. Calling mary our new phone number eight three three nine six nine four four four seven eight three three nine six nine four four four seven brand new phone number because our other phone number we. Were Unphoned the.
Speaker 1: Other Side of Midnight With. Walter sterling the other Side of Midnight With. Walter, sterling.
Speaker 10: Walterling the biggest all night Show in.
Speaker 3: American Radio There's.
Speaker 10: Rosie hudson, My, god rosie where have.
Speaker 7: You been.
Speaker 18: Let me, tell You, Missus sterling i'm. SO frustrated i have the. Toughest time I'm In, Hudson County becautact county listening TO. W abc i have the toughest time getting TUNED. INTO wabc i have two transistor RADIOS that i use because some listening through, the Night and i'm considerate of, other NEIGHBORS and i can TUNE into, npr PERFECTLY which i choose. Not to BUT w abc is. A problem i'm beginning to think as.
Speaker 12: A conspiracy i can.
Speaker 10: THINK of a solution, is, that sir download the app and click. Listen live then you can hear it perfectly anywhere in.
Speaker 3: The world.
Speaker 18: THANK you i will do that because it's been, so FRUSTRATING but i Persist because i'm not, missing YOU so i will.
Speaker 10: Do that you make you enjoy, The, show rosie you're having a.
Speaker 18: Good time oh oh, my. God goodness PEOPLE that i know Acquaintances because i'm. AN introvert i look, THIS weekend i will, be alone happily enjoying being. By myself so exactly similarities. Between us THAT'S why i enjoy listening. To you and people don't UNDERSTAND that i find in this day, and age people have to be on their, cell phones they have to be.
Speaker 11: With.
Speaker 18: SOMEBODY me i enjoy being, by myself GOING where i want, to go TRAVELING where i want. TO travel i have no problem. With THAT so i thank you, very MUCH and i will download the app and thank.
Speaker 10: You because i'm Glad that i'm glad us misfits found. Each other thank you. Very Much, carl jung The Famous. Carl young, he said loneliness does not come from having no, people around but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important. To you loneliness is rarely about. Empty rooms it's about carrying words you cannot say and truths you do not feel safe. To, share healing, he says is learning to speak what, matters most so you are no longer alone. With it this is the work of letting yourself be seen and known who known for who you. Really are loneliness does not come from having no people. Around you it comes from being unable to communicate the things that seem important.
Speaker 8: To you.
Speaker 10: The Fabled. Carl jung it's not unusual to like to. Be alone it's unusual to say you like to. Be alone i've always liked to. Be alone i've always preferred to. Be alone millions of. People do some of us, are introverts and some of us, are outroverts not, extroverts outroverts which is sort of in. The middle we don't mind being around with, other people but we have. To recharge and there's actual math. To this if an introvert goes to a party or a public event at, A minute, i'm sorry at one hour and, fifty minutes that's when an introvert has. To go it's one hour and fifty minutes or else they become this. Other thing they start to say terrible things to people to push them away because they need to. Be alone so they start pushing, people away and then people think they're. A jerk they're not, A jerk they're just. An introvert they need to. Be alone salespeople always have trouble. With introvert salespeople are, always like you should be a you should play, team sports you should be a. Team player be a. Team player join us in the brainstorming session here. Later today there are people who are. Really smart they. Can't brainstorm they cannot think. Out loud it's not. Physically possible they're not being rude they're not, being arrogant they're not. Even shy they can't. Do it they can't sit with a group of other people and, you know let's kick around some ideas and see what we come. Up with there are people who can't. Do that but if you give them, the problem let him go to the back of the cave with. A rib they can eat the rib and solve. The problem it's it's it's. Absolutely fascinating we have a new. Phone number did you.
Speaker 4: KNOW that.
Speaker 10: I believe we have a new, phone number because last night at FOUR fifteen i had five lines full and, then boom the screen. Went BLANK and i don't think it's ever. COME back i don't think they've ever gotten phone calls on the on the real, number again? Have they so we have a. New number eight three three nine six nine four four. Four seven that's what we can talk to You. On verizon it's it's being Blamed. ON verizon i don't believe It's a. Verizon problem let's think. That through in the City of manhattan and the City Of New, York city verizon forty second And, six verizon do you think that have trouble getting the phone service back up? To us To The Red Apple. AUDIO networks i don't. Think so with Our owner Gristiti's Thea Gastino's, RED apple i don't think they want to annoy that. SUPERMARKET chain i don't think they want to hurt the ability of the supermarket to. Take, orders therefore it's not going. To spread it stopped right away with the. Radio COMPANY but i don't believe for one second that It's a verizon, controlled thing or else they would have already. Fixed it my hunch is they were told to, do it or that we. Were hacked and if we, WERE hacked i Also believe verizon could have fixed that in, an hour Because, it's verizon, all knowing, all omnipotent All. Powerful verizon by, the way, you know, it's FUNNY and i think this is. Still true if you look up the Address, of verizon which is forty second, and sixth they're. Not listed there's no Address for you're not going to find in any listing an Address, for verizon and you're not going to find a main Number. For verizon this is an old habit From the bell telephone, system days Where every bell telephone building in every city had. BLACKOUT windows a microwave dish on the top was always made out, of brick, not, listed unlisted and you weren't going. In there isn't? That amazing it was the hardest phone number to get was the main number of your local. Phone company and you could not see in. The windows you weren't going to be you were not going to see them in. The windows it was like Working for. Amazon today you've been In an. Amazon warehouse there are. No windows you have to fight the robots to get to. The Breakroom the. Amazon breakroom it's a whole world. IN itself i want to see one. Of those i'd love to see your breakroom wherever. YOU work i want to see. YOUR brick i post, my breakroom AND therefore i should be able to. See yours it is the epicenter of the social life of. Most companies the, greatest gift, my friend that YOU and i can receive is a request For Help Red Apple Audio Networks The other Side Of Midnight, Walter sterling.
Speaker 19: Thanks for listening To The other Side. Of midnight if you like, the podcast share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and DOWNLOAD The wabc. Radio app hit, that subscribe but on all major, Podcast platforms PLUS follow wabc on Social, on, Instagram, TikTok FACEBOOK and x see you next time for a, new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here