Speaker 1: This episode of The Lapsed Fan. This Unwrappening twenty twenty five boss brought to you by our new friends at livit Well. Listen.
Speaker 2: If you're going to be if you're going to join us with the Unwrappening, you better live it right and you better want it Yes. Livit Folks was built on a simple idea put the most proven performance ingredients in one system at the right doses, so you don't need a shell full of supplements to train at a high level this holiday season, or maybe to work off those holiday pounds.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You need to work off those off those off the turkey, Off the turkey sandwiches number one, the sandwiches you gotta or work off that pumpkin pie. You gotta work off that mincemeat pie coming up Christmas time. Yeah, a lot to work off the New Year's champagne as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Instead of piecing together pre workouts creating electrolytes and amino acids from different brands, TLF proved Livit Yes brings together the ingredients with the strongest research behind them for building muscle and proving endurance, supporting hydration and maintaining energy. Motherfucker Activate from LIVID sets the tone before training with clinically supported ingredients for focus, blood flow, endurance, and sustained energy. We know something about flow, don't mean absolutely, and I'm not talking about progressive. We know we know about flow, we know about flow, and we know about endurance and going for the long haul recover from livit delivers what your body relies on afterward, essential amino acids, creating electrolytes and carbohydrates, so you can rebuild muscles, stay hydrated, and actually benefit from the work you put in. It's a complete, clean system designed by doctors and former wrestlers, ladies and gentlemen who wanted formulas based on real evidence, not trends. If you're looking for performance and you want to do it in a way that's TLF approved this holiday season for the workout freak in your life, you're looking for performance, you're looking for recovery, and you're looking for value in one place. Live it l I V gives you all of it in one system. So here's what you do, Solar System members. As part of giving back to your co chairs and spreading the love of TLF, apros moved and sponsored products on to your immediate circle, your dearest and nearest. Visit LIVET Nation l I v I T Nation dot com. Use the promo code lapsed and you'll get five percent off of your order. That's livitnation dot com. Promo code lapsed for five percent off your order. Let him know the co chairman sent you. This holiday season. It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnaco and JP Sorrow. We've got an excited Christmas program lined up for these folks. We've been for a little boys this year. I need every name. It's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job at trimming time and this is only exceeded layer inability to adjust hollow the reindeer, the lapsed fant a price for the million dollar man even set it. Claus say it's not so. The TF on Rapping twenty twenty five continues. It's the TF Christmas Show. Here we go. This is from Test. This is from Test. Okay, Andrew Martin, I was gonna say yeah, I thought he oh that one. I see this is a test. This is a test. Oh brother still got my Kevin Nash Wrestling buddy with comments from his Sean Oliver shoot interviews embedded in the voice box. Oh boy, what did he do? Looks like toys and he is Mabel. Well that wouldn't surprise me. He's a toy merchant. Check out Mabel Toys. Shout out to Mabel toysy have number one on social media. Maybe not they're wrapped into I don't know what's see what happens? Gift number one, Gift number one, Gift number one entitled open box and move first, then read this. This guy moves has grows like crack. Dude.
Speaker 2: I can't fucking it's undrivable. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: H m hm what we got here? Oh wow? What is this? Actually don't know what this is? Oh Jesus fucking Christ. It's in a garbage in a it's in the plastic bag. Yeah, shopping bags. No, it's not okay, okay, this is this is just I mean, it's a cereal, but it's not cereal. There's something. It's heavy, it's too heavy cereals. It's a w C W Cereal box with Brett hard on it. I don't remember w CW Cereal even do.
Speaker 2: I not at all. Honey almond corn flakes oven baked corn flakes, lightly coated with honey and almond bits. Okay, why do I want to eat this? I know with Brett Heart would you want to eat Bretdeart cereal? This is the nineteen ninety nine WW compass logo. Yeah yeah, era, when, as we talked endlessly about, they cut all these merchandising deals when they were red hot, and by the time this stuff hits the shelf, no one gives a shit about WSW anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even know what to do with this right now. I got a nitro grill, a nitro cologne. He is given not a cereal box full of toys. It's a cereal box full of full of brutus beefcakes. See a series one one one, Brutus two brother three four. I could see why he'd have excess inventory of a brutus y right five? What the fuck? Six? Seven brothers? Don't even fucking I'd keep going, ugh. Eight, There's more stuff in here, but I'm just gonna count the brute eyes nine ten talk about the complete eleven A complete run. Oh my god, brotherplete production run. I say, okay, that's all the brewed eyes, but there's other stuff in here. Talk about toys at the bottom of the cereal box. Huh, what the fucking he's always he's always got His gifts are always a fucking riot too, because they're like a fucking puzzle every time. You know.
Speaker 2: Yep, we got these whole cogin stickers, no cool or not hal Cogan wrestling stick w stickers, Yep, like vintage like this is probably nineteen nine ninety one. Then we have these are funny golden age of merch. Oh so we got doorknobs, call seen video door knobs. Do have to show disturb base on it watching Colisseum Homedy. Yeah, do not disturb watching wrestling. That would be the primetime people would disturb me. Oh I like that though, And.
Speaker 1: This is funny. This is obviously we get this here. Do not be disturbed. I'm watching wrestling.
Speaker 2: Command he is running wild on Valentine's Day and it's to Greg from.
Speaker 1: Ryan some elementary kids, fucking hotel and Valentine. You're definitely not giving that to a girl from ninety two, right exactly. The briefcake muscles. Muscles, Apparently that's gonna have something to do with it. He's gonna explain everything. It's a picture of briefcake and he's got arrows pointing to his biceps. Muscles muscles here as well, muscles muscles. That's okay, Booker T and Scott Hall. We'll got a portraits more current muscles muscles, Connor's cure bracelet. Sure, sure, we've got a sid vicious lighter. Another example of the WB merch that came after it. Don't spark it up now, rapping is going to go up in flames, as if it hasn't already. What a smorgas board of I know, no whe cares merchandise. Jake, Jake, Valentine guard here's looking at you, Valentine. Okay to Brendan from Ryan from Ryan's Out. Does he mean February fourteenth Valentine? Or does he mean Greg Valentine? Now? What is this here? Oh? Is this a flip book? Wow, that's pretty cool. We got action.
Speaker 2: It's a WWE Superstars flipbook of the Legion of Doom and they're doing the doomsday device. Oh cool on a jabron? Is it possible to put that up to the camera? Probably not right the way that I sh see the compression Yep, yep, go.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cool. Wow. I like that a lot top rope. Yeah, top rope punkin Cody could have looked at that one before Survivor series.
Speaker 2: Seriously, And we have this thing here, one of those POGs called matt Caps and Slammers as they call them.
Speaker 1: Now, let's see what's in this muscles envelope and the bite of the bulldog. Now I have fucking eleven brutus beefcakes. Okay, Well what you get? I guess literally right, what you get? He's like, I'm curious. She was gonna this in his fucking uh some muscles again, so savio vega, and he's taped a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of muscles his arms sticking out of his head. It looks like pin head from.
Speaker 1: Hill his mouth that does this is bamb I don't know muscles the voice bubble Babman's head. This is I don't know comma muscles and Ahmed here. Okay, I don't know what the fuck but anyway, so open gift for okay, then read this, yes, so he can explain why I have eleven Bruce beet cakes on my desktop. I recently purchased a bunch of old w magazines. In one of the issues, I noticed many of the photos had wrestler's muscles circled with quote muscles written next to them. I thought this was amazing. When I went to send this magazine to you, it was gone? Or was it?
Speaker 2: I started a wonder did it exist in the first place? I wanted to exist, or at least the idea of it. So I filled this empty, this empty Bret Brett Hardy calls them read hard he os.
Speaker 1: But with part of this complete breakfast or this complete Hull Cogan.
Speaker 2: With brutus beefcake figures, some random flare and some muscles. I love you, Andrew Martin. I mean, what the fuck? I mean, what are you gonna do with ten brutus beefcakes?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll keep one. I don't think I have the old one, but this one looks good. Well it is. It is complete season. He's put them in the camera, five of them at a time. I have to say, I will say, when I thought about complete Hull Cogan, I did not expect ed Leslie occupy as much as of my mind as he is as we go, because he's got all the best colorful stories.
Speaker 2: Of course, because didn't he write his book after he and Hogan had a.
Speaker 1: Falling out indeed, Hogan lives apparently quite concerned what he might say. I'm seeing quadruple Andrew. You never failed out do yourself, pal, This was a hold on, There's more, there's more, no a journey to the center of the earth. I know exactly what you mean, what it's like. I swear I saw that once. Yeah, I could never actually find it because it's such an esoteric memory. But I can try to create it nonetheless, which is why I have the VK thunder Lager figure over here. That's right, for example, All right, here we go. This is the second one gift to here. What do we have right now? We have a thing full of popcorn thingslet's see here.
Speaker 2: Of course, I wouldn't go without adding to the lapse. Hasbro Figure series. Yes, once again enlisted the ultra talented, ultra insane person at SCW the Puff Customs to create this incredible figure. It's been well over a decade, guys, and I still get just as excited every time there's a new episode on my Patreon feed. You are always there for me. You can bet your ass it will always be there for you. With open arms and with at this point, the most open, spread out pain ridden asshole known to only the highest of power. In the words of Panama Lewis, only God knows, only only God know. Uh love forever Andrew at Mabel Toys. At Mabel Toys. Let's see what this figure is? Or if my grandmother would say, this doll?
Speaker 1: This doll? Yeah, we get dolls for Christmas? Oh god, ah fuck, all the styrofoam popcorn things are going all over the crazy. Right, let's see what we got here. All right, there's another note in here, so let's breathe the note. Oh no, I just thank you for shopping with us. Scottie Puff, Scooty Puff Customs, Scooty Puff Customs. Let's see what we have here. This looks.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do you have? I gotta tell you something. This is something I don't think I've ever thought I would ever ever see. Let's see if you can guess who this is?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, is that the lapsed editor in a fucking action figure form. Oh that's a terrific idea.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely hilarious. Look at what is this fucking gun? It's likely dangerous.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out who the who the head is because obviously the bodies are when a part of the bodies are when machine gun I know, a little bit different than the gun we use, but still that's f I'm this is fucking This is hilarious. This is action figure wrestling suspenders. Suspenders is angry. I mean, he looks like a he looks like a nineteen eighties coked out editor.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, he does. Know. It's like an editor who parties, yes, exactly, with like his city hall insiders, fucking killing everybody gets fucking ship faced with the police chief. Look at this guy going right up there. Wow. Legendary again, the magic of just creating things out of the clear blue sky as their imaginations fire during the odd and pretty soon they're made manifest. That's wild. We can only hope that you out there in the TLF Solar system make manifest all of your hopes and dreams. Headed into this holiday season or unwrapping to come plays a production on the Labs Entertainment Group.
Speaker 2: It's content is intended for private use only up the
Speaker 1: Philly, So fuck say we want to s songies and