Speaker 1: Is this your walk ups song?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are they're not working. No, they're push pushed the thing in Dwight. She didn't we go back? Greased up, sweaty Irish wrestlers song. No, this is perfect for you.
Speaker 3: This is Outland the same tested it And I'm reading the book series right now. I love the TV series, good read reading and it's Scottish, so I'm going with this whole Maddie mccarnicle.
Speaker 1: Thing with somebody that reads book scarens for it.
Speaker 4: I'm well, thank you. I didn't know what's going to be with such a learned challenge.
Speaker 1: Yes, Outlander is one of my favorite series. It's so good and we're still waiting for the last half of that season to drop.
Speaker 2: H Well, no, season eight I think comes out.
Speaker 1: I know it was a movie and I told you about the people that went through the stones back in time and the Irish, the Scottish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she was born in nineteen forty five and then she trots to like seventeen.
Speaker 5: It on like a regular like a Max or something where you see stuff.
Speaker 2: It's on a stars.
Speaker 3: I only buy it when a new season drops.
Speaker 1: Just watch Highlander. There's some really steamy stuff.
Speaker 2: So Jamie, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Jamie, everyone in stream man, right, there's speaking of itself not to listen to watch how I know? I know.
Speaker 2: You won't find it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a very lady's dream, Marty book.
Speaker 4: How are your lovely guys, I'll tell you what. It's great to be over here once again. At twelve minute drive took me forty two minutes toge. Oh my gosh, there is more orange barrels in Louisville than anywhere in the world. I got so far. I mean I was on River Road. Oh, Marty, Yes, I don't. I'm from Branford. I don't know where.
Speaker 5: You have a GPS on your phone now, but you can't drive on Fourth Street.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's just frowned.
Speaker 2: Upon our office.
Speaker 3: Like I always put in PBRs my destination because you you can't put it.
Speaker 2: But if you type in iHeart media, you know it doesn't take you here.
Speaker 4: You know how your phone automatically goes to places you've already been. Yeah, aulemmatically says PBR.
Speaker 2: But it's like, okay, he goes to PBR.
Speaker 5: That it Since I got both of y'all in here, Austin, tell them your Dennis de Youngster.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, so I'm not stop. All right, be quiet, there we go, here we go, let's hit to the music, and let's do a terrible story. All right, awesome, look in the eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and said tonight tonight, and he shook hands, kissed, and then we did the robot.
Speaker 1: All right, this is Crusade for children trivia. Marty is joining. Maddie and Dwight are going to share a brain. Yes, all right, Austin, you're not in this. These brains have to carry who he is not twenty twenty three. It's about inclusion. No, okay, here we are twenty twenty Oh damn it, shop three.
Speaker 2: It's like totally over my head to catch it.
Speaker 1: Alright, five hundred and twenty dollars. We'll go to five hundred and forty. If you guys get the eight of the next ten questions correct? Are you ready? Yeah? Ready, ready, yeah, alright. Question number one is a home alone question the movie Okay Alone. In Home Alone, what animal does Buzz have as a pet? The Buzz is the brother. I think the buzz he used it as a like a snake or something. What animal does he have? Spider?
Speaker 5: Give d get your dingy out of my workspace.
Speaker 1: What do y'all think? It's a spider. It's a spider. I'm with you, spider, Yes, what kind of Spiderdula?
Speaker 5: To be more accurate, it's asphibious Martinus. Uh, Tarantula was known for known for it's Harry, all right, dight.
Speaker 1: This one's at the beginning, and then you guys can chime in. You guys can chime in? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who is the Roman god of fire? I want to say, uh uh, you want to hint? I want to say, uh think Kirk star Trek sinks Stark star Trek Uh geeky losers star Trek.
Speaker 2: It's Vulcan. I think it's Vulcan.
Speaker 1: She seems to be an honest person. Let's go she seems to be an honest person.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that impression.
Speaker 1: Or are you a horrible judge of character? Have you ever make it in business? Let's go with Vulcan. The Roman god of fire is Vulcan, Yeah, as in Volcan? You know right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who? I knew I would nail that. When girl, I knew that the hint was star Trek eh Bulcan, I was gonna say merp.
Speaker 4: I've never watched one second of that show, and I'm proud to announce that.
Speaker 5: Captain Kirk what's the guy plays Captain Kirk fuck James Jim Shatner.
Speaker 6: Mister Shatner in episode seven and season three? What was the combination on the Star Trek ships water my friend and I think it's thirty two? Left, seventy five right, twelve left?
Speaker 1: Multiple choice? Okay, okay. What year was the first Amazon Kindle device introduced? Was it two thousand and seven or twoenty twelve?
Speaker 2: I want to say seven.
Speaker 1: I want to say twelve, okay.
Speaker 5: Because Kendallan came out first, right, Okay, I'll go with.
Speaker 2: I'll go I think it's seven.
Speaker 3: Amazon has been around for a long time, but it didn't go, you know, get huge.
Speaker 1: It would be eighteen years ago. You've got I'm on the record with twelve, but I'll go we're on iPhone? What sixteen?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know sixteen.
Speaker 1: It's a very good deductive reasoning there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: I remember watching Star Trek on my.
Speaker 1: I'm going with seven. Uh, okay, I'm on the record forty two thousand and seven. I'll go with the Maddie's two thousand and seven. Decided to go with you all if you were going two thousand and seven. I'm on the record. Are they right? You know what they say in court? I'm again it. Oh my gosh, two thousand and seven. Listened to me two thousand and seven, Like you ever tell about the children, dude, that's right, it's for the kids. For the kids, Dwight. Okay. True or false? The official beginning and ending of Vietnam War lasted twenty years? True or false? That the Vietnam War lasted twenty years less or more or twenty? What was it?
Speaker 4: I say true?
Speaker 1: Was it twenty?
Speaker 2: I think it's hang on, No, I want to go with twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm don't ask me, I'm the questionnaire.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Richard Dreyfus, Richard, I think it's twenty okay, because they're the official beginning. The official end was always undefined, and so someone must know the answer to that.
Speaker 5: I would have had it started in the fifties, though, right, I think it did.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all right, No, it maybe didn't. Let's say true. So you're saying true the Vietnam War officially was twenty years old. I guess my last twenty years. I guess my better judgment. I'm saying that. Wow. The official beginning of the Vietnam War was nineteen fifty five, the official ending fifty five CIA operatives were in Vietnam and fifty five official ending nineteen seventy five. The war lasted twenty years. Yeah wow, and billions and billions of dollars and many women's lives. Yes, all right, here we go, Maddie. No, this was for you because I think I probably watched it. Sorry, you're gonna be next, Maddie. Marty Potato Tomato. Gene Hackman played Lex Luthor in the Superman movies. How many Superman movies did he do? Two or three?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, I did watch it. It was awesome. Which ones?
Speaker 4: I didn't know?
Speaker 1: They were not all awesome?
Speaker 4: No, I watched the thing on Sunday night the gen Oh yeah, yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 1: Did they give you that answer? I recorded it. You didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: I watched it and recorded it. I wanted to watch it for the future. Okay, dude, Sunday night, right, Remember.
Speaker 1: I thought he was in one.
Speaker 2: You know this, you got this?
Speaker 1: You know what your gutep what's your gouna say two or three movies? Three?
Speaker 6: Who would have went between Captain Kirk and Luthor?
Speaker 2: Is there a name for that alter ego? There should be, It should be like or.
Speaker 1: Your answer is three three? Three? Who cares? Okay? Three movies started as Lex Luthor? The last one was awful.
Speaker 5: God, I wonder who the anchor on this team is getting everybody down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're as bad as my back is hurting carrying him around. Have you heard?
Speaker 5: Have you noticed how on most teams there's a weaker player, but there doesn't seem to be one on this one?
Speaker 1: What are you? What's what's in the Cobbo cup? Are you looking? You don't want to know? It's a Friday show. It's just tea quila. Well, you need to blame it on something, Maddie, Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, Maddie. Uh this name, uh Dwight dated the stripper of the nineteen nineties. Okay, I got the same name as Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee. Do you know that name? What was the name of the pet chimpanzee for Michael jacks rest or soul by the way, Yeah, but God rest your soul for your stripper, same name, same name.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I got it. Like, hang, I don't know it. But the first thing that came in my head was Bunny. And I know that's wrong, but I just have to be honest. I was like, Bunny, I don't know, really, Yeah, can you give me a hint?
Speaker 1: Yeah, settle out? Yeah, you blow them?
Speaker 2: Oh like sucker our crowd. You blow it.
Speaker 1: What's the answer, buddy, it's bubbles? You blow you dirty mind? And yeah, get out of the merci. Oh my god, teaching you in sales. You dated a woman, yeah, in the nineteen nineties, got soul. She was allowed to call her by her real name. I never knew her real name.
Speaker 5: And here's an here and here's an interesting fast. And I also dated a Mercedes Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you dated her because she had the hockey ESPN hockey thing. Oh that was my boss.
Speaker 5: I dated my boss while I worked at EPs because she had the ESPN hockey package.
Speaker 1: And reason.
Speaker 5: Because ESPN was not available on Dixie Highway cable. It wasn't it was, but it was availing pressed at ESPN to But then I also dated.
Speaker 3: Dated Gosh, every one of our dates is just watching exactly what it was?
Speaker 5: So there, So then I dated I dated a girl named Mercedes, but she wasn't a stripper.
Speaker 1: That was actually name.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry to disappoint you guys on that one, but I can't believe you said sour crowd.
Speaker 1: I know bubbles. Okay, Marty, you a piano has eighty eight keys? Which is the larger number the white keys or the black keys? I don't see color. I just call them all keys. Yeah, what do you think which is the larger number? White keys? Are black keys? Got to be white? For sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely white, for sure? For sure? Final answer for we are confident on this for sure? Answer for sure. I feel like Marty's high school teacher. Okay, Marty, we'll take for sure as an answer. Hey, I'm right here. You know correct. There are only thirty three black keys out of eighty eight.
Speaker 5: Totally getting pretty tired of carrying this team.
Speaker 1: Okay, We'll let's see if you can get off the hook on this one. Okay, Okay. Because they don't think they play video games, well, okay, okay, here we go. You think she does, well, I think she might know this.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: My husband does, avid gamer, so maybe maybe he's an.
Speaker 5: Avid gamer, dragon corn print in the hot pocket.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what our Friday nights look like.
Speaker 1: Boy, these types of code, I expect me to get to the level twelve.
Speaker 4: It's better than watching hockey with bubbles.
Speaker 1: That's right, No, it's not. Trust me.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, honey, the hockey players aren't the only one getting two minutes in the box.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, my god, all right, here we go. Question eight? What video game original series features the fictional cities Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas. Oh, Austin.
Speaker 2: One? Is it the left auto? Is it that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where you just drive around and people.
Speaker 1: You get points of murder v like that.
Speaker 2: I don't play it, but yeah, you don't get.
Speaker 1: Points for murdering You don't don't points for murdering people.
Speaker 2: But what is the objective though? Isn't it just to drive around people?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 1: Do drugs and money?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 1: Process?
Speaker 6: Austin? If I may many, if you have to ask, it's not worth well? Okay, do we The main person's name is Tonys are Cold.
Speaker 2: The main person is name Tony to.
Speaker 1: City.
Speaker 2: It must be based off of you in your life.
Speaker 5: Missus prostitute, Get in my cart and let's go right over some and the people you see, thank you Marty.
Speaker 1: Liquid paper or white out was invented in nineteen fifty six or nineteen sixty six, fifty six?
Speaker 5: And you know who sure because one of the monkeys is the son of her.
Speaker 1: See they with the monket or the woman that invented Yeah, correct, nineteen fifty six and you are correct. One of the members of Monkey's mom they invented white out. It was maybe Dolan's I was it. I think so, it's pretty cool. He was the ugly monkey. He's the son of a monkey. Yeah, you know what? Son of a monkey?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The most interesting is Jack Black's mom. What about him? She was integral in She has an entire building named after is now right? It wasn't for her they we wouldn't have gone on the moon. She calculated the right stuff to get to guess that, to get there. And it's Jack Black's mom.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, last question, You guys get a bonus if you get it correctly. It's to all of you all. How many milli eaters are in a teaspoon? Is it five or ten? How many milli eaters are in a teaspoon? Five or ten?
Speaker 2: Ten?
Speaker 1: I don't care. Do you remember.
Speaker 5: You remember the scene in The Fugitive where Harrison goes, I kill on, Why tell me?
Speaker 1: He goes, I don't care.
Speaker 5: That's how I feel right now.
Speaker 1: I don't care. This is what giving up looks like. Yes, so you said ten, Yeah, it's just five. And you got to know that stuff. When you're a parent, you don't want to double up your kids medications. I just go to the in the middle of the night. You're trying to hold that damn thing and the kids screaming, and you got the little cup and is it a teethpoo or a table?
Speaker 5: Don't give it to me tables give it to me and Millie leaders if you're gonna overshoot it because it's maker's mark, overshoot it.
Speaker 1: Maddie. You're awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks God, I rock it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell Gloria we said hi.
Speaker 2: All right, shout out Gloria.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Good job is in doors?
Speaker 5: Baby, yeah yeah yeah, Pella. Now pay later. I'm talking about beautiful, gorgeous windows and doors. And by the way, not just made in the USA, made right here in Kentucky, baby, Pello windows indoors.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love them.
Speaker 5: They have been making innovative products for over one hundred years. That's why Pello windows doors are rated number one and highest quality, number one for craftsmanship, and number one and highest value.
Speaker 1: But don't take my word for it.
Speaker 5: Go see these beautiful Pella windows and doors yourself. Twelve nine ten Factory Lane is where their showroom is, or you can go on Pello Louisville dot com and check them out.
Speaker 1: Is George coming in with Beryl's Pizza next week? He might be.
Speaker 5: And by the way, if you're going to the show tonight, you might want to go by Barono's Third Market before the kid Rock show. He's going to be giving away a pair of kid Rock tickets there, so go down there in pregame you might be able to upgrade your tickets. Barono's Pizza is Louisville style pizza. Yeah, it's that good.
Speaker 1: Back to this news radio for whs we're gonna talk about basketballs to groom. Well, it's a bet it that it vins.
Speaker 3: That didn't you.
Speaker 5: The new movie's on Hulu. I want to check that out, Austin, have you seen it yet?
Speaker 1: The Dylan movie. Yeah, it's a great movie.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna watch it this weekend.
Speaker 1: I want to watch it. Yesterday by a text.
Speaker 5: My wife and Frankfurt and I said, Hey, are you interested in the Bob Dylan movie?
Speaker 1: She said, yeah, so I gotta wait. It's good that Timothy Shallaman kid. Everyone's in love with them. He's a good actor. Actor.
Speaker 5: Hey, business owners, let me ask you a question. Do you have a best friend in business? Because you need one. Things are tough, man. You want to increase productivity in the sales area. Let's go ahead and shake up those cubicles a little bit and kind of make things fresh for the work. You don't have to do it. All you have to do is let them do the relocating while you do the relaxing.
Speaker 1: Who am I talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about work hallocks hall h A U l I X.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love workaholics. They are.
Speaker 5: Every business is best friend. Sure, they'll move your business from one store to another, they'll do that. But just like I was explaining, let's go ahead and reconfigure that auction office. Maybe somebody's moving out of the corner office and you need to move somebody else in. Let them do that for you. Hanging artwork, assembling office furniture.
Speaker 1: They do it all.
Speaker 5: Maybe you just out of a warehouse space. They have over seventy two thousand square feet of secured warehouse storage. You go month to month, or you go long term. They're gonna work with you on everything. They truly are every business's best friend. They're large enough to quote any job, but they're still small enough to care. I love workaholics, you will too. They're the business owner's best friend. And Sims Furniture they're your best friend.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 5: Sims one M and Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Susan and I were looking for a new bedroom suit and they have them. I saw a bedroom suit there for nine hundred and ninety nine dollars seven pieces, seven piece bedroom set under a thousand dollars. It was Queen. I said, okay, TC, I've got a king. How much more? Only one hundred bucks more. You're gonna love the high quality furniture at Sims Furniture, and you're really gonna love the prices Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Well, we're talking sports ball after the news news Radio eight forty WHS.
Speaker 1: News Radio eight forty whas Tony and Dwight chilbrunch by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. That music gets me going every single time. Great and I try to tune in just a little bit early to each game to get a little bit of the pregame coverage. But when that's when they come back from commercial and that music is playing, and some of it's the old school shots of IU and Kentucky and Louisville. It's just man, it's the best time of year and it's lived up to the hype.
Speaker 4: Last night's games was so fun to watch. Yes, you know, every the scoring and things like that. You don't see that usually in the tournament. Everybody buckles down. Yeah, you know that they get their their.
Speaker 1: Half courts and slow it down right or whatever.
Speaker 4: But last night there was just some good ball games but good action.
Speaker 1: Bad day for the Unders last night was that? Yeah, okay, but I saw I followed Twitter and if you I went back a little bit, is that not all working? Your headset's not work, it's working. Yeah, just got it. It's a weird. Uh. So you could see on Twitter where everyone assumed that Arkansas was moving on because I guess they were up by twelve with four to go or something like that, and so all of the Twitter was like, so they were all comparing, well, Kentucky, YadA YadA, here's here's Caliperi in the elite eighth. He's taken this ragtag team to lead eight and then all of a sudden it switches and they lose by one, And a lot of the Kentucky fans were like, yeah, you know, that's that's what we don't miss. That's what we don't miss anymore. We've seen that movie. It's their turn tonight. I've been in that arena or that football stadium for basketball, Gus, you've been there. I've been there. Yes, you have been there, Marty, probably for I don't know how many times. Yeah, I Tonight's games. Again, they overplay the distance in the field for the shooting, but I think it can affect it sometimes, Marty.
Speaker 4: It looked that way the last time I was there, the last time that they had during COVID the Big Ten tournament, was there, right, and they had his jacked all around this huge yeah or whatever it is. So your angle of viewing the game, it seems like it screws up the shooters trajectory.
Speaker 1: It just looks that way. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now whether it does, I don't know, but to me it looks odd.
Speaker 1: Gus. That's a big part of Kentucky's game.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, and it is different. You go there and what they do is they take that last half of Lucas Soil. It's just the end zone right the twenty yard line in and there's just a little bit on one side and then there's all this huge stuff behind you, and it does mess with you. And you're elevated. In fact, I've got a picture I've looked under the court. That court is elevated. It is about five feet or so.
Speaker 1: That's why you see the press is just their head poking above the floor.
Speaker 7: And I suppose you go there and you do get the practice, you know they give up. Oh yeah, there's a practice that's closed. There's a practice that's open, and you get a chance to see it. But it's just different. And I know it has to mess with people.
Speaker 1: I thinks to it. I don't think so if you're driving up there now, and you better be getting going because sixty five is going to be a parking lot moving up there, because all those folks are coming from Tennessee, which way. Do you think they're coming up sixty five? They're coming up seventy five and sixty five, and they're coming up that way. So all those crazy Tennessee fans, I mean, think about it, those damn that rocky Top. I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it.
Speaker 4: You have you ever been to any sporting event where Tennessee was involved. Yes, it's freaking fun. Uh you got it is so believe me that you become a rocky Top guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, are they pulling out the moonshine and hell yes? Oh yeah. But if you're driving up now and you said you went online and you went out and you bought twentieth row tickets and you're saying, we've got baby, I got twentieth row tickets, or you're with your buddy and you're like, you're welcome, I got twentieth row tickets. Just to let you know. You think twenty rows is like, wow, you're right on top of the floor. No, you are so far away. You are so far away.
Speaker 7: A question for both of you, would you buy tickets and go to that if you're not within the first let's say fifty rows of that court.
Speaker 1: I would have to beat hell of a fan.
Speaker 4: No, I don't for one thing. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I won't do it.
Speaker 4: You know I would. I would up. I guess that is what I'm saying. If if my team was there, I'm going I'll get there somehow. But I'm not sitting there.
Speaker 1: When we would go and come up, I'm watching on television. To tell you the truth, I'll be honest right now. When I covered U of L, I always treated it because we would get a hotel room and broadcast there for two or three days. I would the family would drive up and we do the kids would go to the museum and we do all that stuff. So a lot of times I left the stadium. I watched the game in the hotel with my wife, right because it's better replays and I can because if I have to talk about the game afterwards, it's even better because I can't see what the hell was his foot out of bounds? Was it inbounds? It's better to watch it on TV. All right, So let's talk about who's coming out of this bracket. So Kentucky and Tennessee tonight obviously going to be a very physical game. Kentucky's beating them twice. Most analysts will say, you want to be the team that beat the other team twice. What do you think tonight Kentucky and Tennessee. It's the seven thirty nine.
Speaker 4: Tip Tennessee minus four and a half. I think Tennessee wins big. I think they went in big. I think I think Kentucky's out kicked its coverage to this point. If you want to know the truth, I think Mark Pope hasn't won a hell of a job as a coach this year. I mean you have to. You have to salute what he come behind. You're talking about callup party. The only reason, the only reason if Arkansas won last night is because I thought it would be funny.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 4: It was for entertainment purposes only, But that was it because I had the other guys. But I just I like Tennessee tonight. I just think that that's that they're on the right schedule, and I think Barnes is the guy for the job tonight.
Speaker 1: I take the other side.
Speaker 7: I think I will go with that. I think that Tennessee wins tonight. Rick Barnes, there's rumors about him retiring. This possiblity's comed up a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's been around forever. That's been around it.
Speaker 4: I mean he's Texas for a long time.
Speaker 1: In Cleon, Texas. Yeah, and then Tennessee.
Speaker 7: He's been in Tennessee for tenor I guarantee it.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 7: So there's a rumor out there that's I haven't heard as much of it in the last few days, but that he might this could be his retirement. I don't think so, but that's come up. So that's a little motivation for the players out there. I think you're right, Marty in what you said that each time. When Kentucky went to Knoxville and beat Tennessee, I was like, Wow, that's pretty good. Tennessee couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. You give Kentucky some credit on their defense for that. Right then, I'm like, well, they'll get them in Lexington. No, I said, Now, that's a real shocker right there. So kudos Kentucky for that. They got the injuries. Now that's been a problem. They've overcome that. But I think Tennessee now is like, Okay, we've got baited by shooting the three pointer all the time. We know we can overcome. They've got the defense. I always take defensive teams a case in point. If you can't shoot in the dome or what are we gonna call it? Lucas oil, that the defense overcomes defense wins championships. Some people don't believe that anymore, but I still think you always rely on your defense when your offenses at work.
Speaker 1: Tennessee gets this is Purdue, stay with you, and then you can go because you're more of a big ten guysdue the most underrated team in this bracket.
Speaker 7: I think so, maybe because I was like producing the rocket.
Speaker 1: One of their first two games by twenty points, and it was cruise control through the entire games. Are we underestimating him because Eaton was gone. He's gone and Edy or wherever his name is gone, and we're just like, ah, Purdue will have a down year. They didn't have a down year. They're not getting any attention this year. That's right now.
Speaker 7: Houston. Houston's good team. They're well coached, They've been down the road. I don't know about you, Marty, but I like Houston to come out of the bracket. Even against Tennessee. I think Houston probably could get them.
Speaker 4: My thing that I am Big ten and so i've i've and what do I I watch Indiana the most, but I watch a lot of Big ten basketball. Purdue could do anything at any time. They could now something I beckoned back to and this, I'm not making a case for Indiana. That's over with. Indiana had a last second shot chance to beat them at West Lofayette. Indiana kicked their tail Bloomington. I was at that game, right, okay, So I said to myself, as bad as Indiana finished the season, how could Purdue be this good right now? Right? And And the thing is that cruise control through the first two games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, I think Painter could be the most underrated basketball coach in the country.
Speaker 1: That is a very good point. I mean he is.
Speaker 4: He's because these guys are are clicking right now, and I don't know what the hell they did different. I mean to think that you got a kid from Sealersburg, Indiana, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that right there, right.
Speaker 4: We got from from Sealersburg, Indiana, and that guy's a star. Yeah okay. And one of the reasons that nobody is crying over Mike Woodson is he didn't even recruit him. Yeah, didn't even recruit him. You know, it was holding spots for I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, can Purdue come out of this because no one's talking about him, and it would be the surprise Houston, Tennessee and Kentucky obviously he's talking about them. Uh, and a lot of people have Houston coming out of that bracket. Kimber, give me a percentage chance that Purdue comes out of that bracket? Oh no, more than five? Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean they're a ain' and a half point tonight, all right, So that's that's big number.
Speaker 1: All right. So let's go through this. So we got about two and a half minutes gus. Uh, So Kentucky and Tennessee. You've got Tennessee Purdue in Houston's the ten o nine tip. I will go Houston. Okay, you're going to Houston. Old Miss in Michigan State at seven o nine Old Miss Michigan State. Test one two is, uh, we're getting tall miles testing in there. Uh, Old Old Mission Michigan State. It's that's the first game at seven o nine.
Speaker 4: I'm Michigan State. They're minus three and a half. They cover Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh and then Michigan and Auburn. Is you think Auburn in the end gets this whole thing? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean my boy, Bruce Pearl. I love that guy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I love the guy. And you're allowed to cheat now so he can do whatever the hell he wants, which makes it even better.
Speaker 1: He's my guy, man, He's my guy.
Speaker 4: I love Bruce Pearl.
Speaker 1: I do love Bruce Pearl. He's uh. He was at Southern Indiana and they.
Speaker 4: Had some I was there.
Speaker 1: I went to school there.
Speaker 7: You know those huge battles that they had with Ka, Tucky Wessel, many some of the best baskets.
Speaker 1: He's just he's a fun guy.
Speaker 4: I did their games on the radio.
Speaker 1: Go oh my gosh, you were lucky.
Speaker 7: To be there for that.
Speaker 1: I interviewed Pearl.
Speaker 4: And the year after I graduated is when we won the national championship over here at the Convention Center, where.
Speaker 1: The hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it was right over here, all right.
Speaker 1: What's the one team you don't want to win? One team I don't want to win. What's the one team that will drive you crazy? Can sucky? Did I say that? I don't think did I say that?
Speaker 7: Probably Tennessee I'm trying to think there's another one in there that drives me out of.
Speaker 1: The Duke For me, I just Duke for me. That even though they're so good and that and Cooper Flag is legit. He's just physically better than anybody else on the floor, and it's it's gonna be hard for anyone to out them. But I can't have another Duke championship. He's He's Luka Doncic. I mean, he's just everything. What team I'll go with? Duke? Okay, I'm with you on that. He went too much. You're going on vacation. I am have fun. Okay, turn your email off, So yeah, I'll do that. Works uh. Earl Books, carriage Ford, Best Buy, Coach Romo. Go to Carriageford dot com. You got trucks and everything else for sale. We talked to myut Basketball. We gotta go. Love you brother, I love you. You man back after this on news Radio went forty. Rich Is