Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has come in living Man's pasty of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to me your laster.
Speaker 3: Then you did it. Then you did it.
Speaker 2: There you did.
Speaker 4: Allowed to play, Allowed.
Speaker 5: To play, allowed to name, Come to play, sisters.
Speaker 1: The sun is rising, God, wake up, wake.
Speaker 2: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 4: We're all here to show you how Jenny bits Hols Gross Station, k M O T home the this is it's a familumphy.
Speaker 1: Don't turn downtown.
Speaker 4: Jus wait and say are you ready?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to joy?
Speaker 3: It's time to start to show.
Speaker 1: Plastic reply about Prescot, whisping Man Mart Show, Welcome to the work.
Speaker 2: In the week. It's not such a bar.
Speaker 1: Kick back, mate, up the doping.
Speaker 4: And make get hardcore.
Speaker 3: Hang you wisby and then mess pick.
Speaker 4: Up your phone there line You're on the air now, Dotty.
Speaker 2: Time last, good morning.
Speaker 6: It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online website that Rockscamody dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app Store. Of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we are on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corb, Good morning, Gimpie. Good it gets to rock Klahoma. Are up for grabs today. We'll do that at seven thirty Labor Day weekend. In prior, Godsmack, Papa Roach Slayer, and they've added the Cowboy Cup if you're familiar with that. It is a celebration of all things marijuana, the weed.
Speaker 3: And this is what they prefer for.
Speaker 7: Such a stigma behind marriage. You wanna and call it lima beans.
Speaker 3: I don't care the.
Speaker 8: Devil's letters man that.
Speaker 3: People might like lima beans. Never understood Devil's lettuce.
Speaker 6: Like you want to put a stigma on something like like put del on if people are like, oh no, it's really here, ke in mind. The devil killed nobody right, Just anyway, tangent not doing. We're gonna se what Lindsay wants to talk about. We've got fill in the blank canoes. We got our top five songs today, the top five I have Trucker songs. From Old Smoky Cheese wheel at least it's not Old Smoky Cheese from Monda, because you know, if you a trucker, you got stat Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was last time he showered, sir, three weeks ago. And I don't know how those showers work.
Speaker 6: I know that some truckers get credits if they get gas at certain truck stops and it earns them showers, but I don't know if they're timed or limited, or you have like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that works.
Speaker 7: I've never used a truck stuff shower, don't really plan on it ever. Honestly, I do know. The mother of my youngest boy, her parents decided they wanted to change in life, right, so they went to truck driving school. There were going to be truckers right over the road. Truckers worked together. I think that's pretty old.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, but they had to ride with other people, right, little OJT, Right, you right with this person, shadow them, They'll show you the ropes. Okay, b blah blah, and I'll never forget. And mother in law was telling me that she was with one guy who wore diapers while he was driving, so he didn't have to stop, and he would do the number two right there in the cab.
Speaker 6: Oh my in his pants' dedication to the craft show. You put that in some other careers, you go. Good for you, man, look at you. But for some reason with trucking, were like.
Speaker 3: Eh, oh, it's disgusting, no matter of what I think. Yeah, that's what diapers are for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, old people were fine with it, but this apparently is disgusting, vile.
Speaker 3: Huh, Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 6: If you understand the trucking world, it makes sense. They have a limited amount of time they can drive, and if he has to waste I'm just gonna guess at minimum thirty minutes just to do a number one, just pulling in, stopping all those things, and you got then it's thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Say that's an hour that you can be covered miles. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: And it's not the seventies anymore, where you can stay up for fourteen fifteen, sixteen hours straight, high on yellow jackets, making sure your load gets to where it needs to go. Jaison, bo wheat, no amphetamines.
Speaker 3: My friend, how.
Speaker 9: Long do you think you could last sitting in your own soil.
Speaker 3: Your own diaper.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: How long does it take till it starts to hitch That's where I'm at.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you're approaching this the wrong way. If I'm a trucker paid by job turns and ability to get to the next job, like, I can be pretty dumb when it comes to money. Yeah, because that stuff cleans up.
Speaker 7: You know, it may take a little extra scrubbing, might have to get an SOS pad or something, but the fact of it is you at your load where it needs to go.
Speaker 3: Go clean up half truck club.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Ever, I'm on the way time at least eighty right.
Speaker 8: You have a bell to ring for someone to come out, I hope.
Speaker 3: So one of the kids that come in.
Speaker 6: I freed my kids out the other night because we were talking about babies and changing diapers and they were like, ew, I'm like, you're gonna change my diaper.
Speaker 3: They're like, you don't wear a diaper.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yes, yes, right, and they're like huh, So I have to explain them. Sometimes old people wear diapers, certain people might need to wear diapers. And if I'm uncapable of going to the bathroom, I'm probably uncapable of changing my diaper, which means I need someone help, and you better not put me in an old folks home with some guy who's getting paid minimum wage who doesn't care about being the best home, hospice or elderly care nurse out there.
Speaker 7: And nobody trying to get employee of the month right, right, you wipe is the best. Here's your reward.
Speaker 3: We need relations no rashes this month. We're gonna throw it.
Speaker 6: No bed source, right, and it shouldn't be that way, right, like it should be those like those people get paid well and want to do a good job. I'm not saying the people that do that don't aren't proud of their hard work. I'm gonna guess sixty percent of them are. But I'm gonna guess a lot of them see it as a stepping stone stone or the only job that they can get.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: And much like every job, you've got the overachievers, and then you've got the people that do the bare minimum, berries of the of the network. Right, so berries mostly dangle, okay, but yeah, just the people that just like I'm here to collect the check, I want to do what I need to do any job, That's what I'm talking about. Yeah, is that any job, not just nursing or not just whatever. Every job has those two groups of people in their employment.
Speaker 6: Maybe even a third right ye, that are checked out and not even trying to collect a check.
Speaker 7: Right, they're like, please fire me. Yeah, So I don't believe in prayer. If I'm being honest, how long I've been praying?
Speaker 3: Everything happens for a reason. Right, It's all right, Everything's gonna be all right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But going to the bathroom in the diaper, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But if I am to be honest, I was gonna be a well, there's two types of truckers I would be. I would be a trucker does days you know, down in backs, okay, right, so you're at home in your own bed every night. Or I would do it like ride with like my wife, little priship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the you just get so bored, that's fair. I have a relative that does this.
Speaker 7: You know how many times he's been married, probably a couple dozen, like three.
Speaker 6: Do you know how many time he's personally spent with each one? Damn near less than a year?
Speaker 3: Right? Right?
Speaker 7: That's why I mean, if you think of uh, think of it was a smoky in the bandit m hm, Jerry Reid's character, right, had.
Speaker 3: That bass at hound with them?
Speaker 7: Yeah right, little company to keep my you know, a little something keeping company on the road.
Speaker 9: We traveled to Frontier City on Saturday, and on our way back there was a lot of truckers on the road and one in particular. We were on the school bus and the kids, of course, you know, try to get the truck drivers to hank their horns. And there was one and he was traveling with what assumed his his wife, and they had.
Speaker 8: They had two little kittens on her lap.
Speaker 7: Had good for him because those sleepers are not very big.
Speaker 3: Rank.
Speaker 7: Could have been a sister, yeah, yeah, yeah, could have been a lot lizard right, Maybe could have been a hitchhiker made.
Speaker 3: All of the above, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Text here that says ziplock baggies is one ipn going down the road.
Speaker 6: Ew, those are not very sealed. Have you ever tried to put spaghetti sauce?
Speaker 8: Is it bad?
Speaker 3: It's all you got to put it in a like a giant measuring cup. Yeah, you gotta let.
Speaker 7: It cool and then what do you put it in the cooler? Do you put it in a sea behind you just throw it up on the dash until you get to the next truck stop. A bottle for real trailer park boys, they have pissed jugs, right, empty gallon milk jugs that they used to go to the bathroom. Man, And when it's full, you chunk it out the window on the side of the road and you go.
Speaker 3: On about your bidness.
Speaker 7: Ziplock bags, And I hope you're getting the good ones, Brian, the ones that change color.
Speaker 3: You gotta go. You gotta go the brand name. You can't go.
Speaker 7: Best value, right right, right right, because at this point ziploc bags is like Kleenex.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just it's an umbrella.
Speaker 7: We all know what you're talking, right right, But you want you're right, you want the good, high quality ones that will stay sealed, the ones on the commercials where they put the spaghetti sauce in and flip it upside down and shake it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I need trust, no, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's a whole other world, man, right, that's a whole other world to try and understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought about it.
Speaker 7: I'm like, that could be fun, and I do, I do totally do over the road long hauling. You know, go see some things, go see every state that you possibly can state, and kind trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not touristing right through. You're passing through. But you still get to go.
Speaker 7: And there are stays overnight so you can park your rig all right, and then get an uber or whatever, go check some things out and the night shift and then get up early and go make your whole.
Speaker 9: But would you even want to you'd be exhausted. I would feel like.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if you'd be exhausted. You would be tired, maybe from the drive part. But if you have a sleeper truck, you're sleeping in your truck. You're not getting a hotel, right, You're not getting an uber. And I think the turnovers really high in that industry very well could be because it's so hard. The frustrations with getting paid, the departures from being around family and friends, the health issues, the taxing of being on time and making sure you don't go under a bridge, to like all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Keeping your logs up to date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Now knowing where your next gig is like, that's not awesome.
Speaker 7: Man, Just like every job, it has its ups and downs. Yes, but there are some jobs that have dramatic ups and downs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably one of them. Well, I from when I hear the pay solid.
Speaker 6: Sid I have heard that too, But also you think that is like getting paid immediately. There's times where you sit at a at a dock waiting to unload or pick up a load and you're not getting paid until and if it's they're backed up or you know, Bob the forklick driver sick and they're waiting for the replacement to come. Like you sit and wait and you don't make money, and it delays your next delivery and maybe you're late to that promised one that you already said you would take and then you're penalized and then gas goes up and like there's insurance and you got to pay for a truck.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there.
Speaker 7: Was there was a TV show It's life Storage Wars. Shipping Wars is what it's coming if you've ever watched that, and you know that's kind of neat.
Speaker 3: They follow these truckers around.
Speaker 7: It's probably all fake anyway, but you know it's like, hey, we'll pay you X amount of dollars if you make it here at this particular time. And then they don't make it, so then they get docked at the pay and then those people get all pissed off about it. And I could see where that could cause a bit of a problem and an issue, but you know.
Speaker 3: Whatever works.
Speaker 6: It's like people that do sales and they get paid on commiss and then if that person doesn't pay, they back charged the person that made the sale.
Speaker 3: And you're like, how did I know they weren't gonna pay, right man, it comes out of your pages. Yes, And then they want the money back hard, no, hard no for me.
Speaker 6: Once that money hits my account, it's over right, not mine, not mine, it's someone else's now right, it's already spent. Yeah, all right, we've got tickets to Rockelholmer we're gonna give away here at seven thirty. We're gonna see what Lindsay wants to talk about. We got films the Blank News and are highly coveted. Top five songs, Top five trucker songs from Old Smoky Cheese Wheel. We'll get to that coming up here in a little bit. We do this thing called news quikies. These are stories you may have missed.
Speaker 3: In the news. It's time for news quakies.
Speaker 7: World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, gimme and Lindsay with what's going on news Quakies from The Big Man Morning showing ninety seven five.
Speaker 9: Teacher suspended from school for chugging gin in class and then throwing up.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, anybody who drinks gin is gonna throw up straight, nasty, right, straight, true, straight, little.
Speaker 3: Bit tonic water and squeeze a lime solid.
Speaker 9: A thirty year old English teacher in Nottingham has been banned from teaching for at least two years after drinking gin from a water bottle while leading a class. Her name is Anika Kieran Kapoor. She brought the bottle to school while celebrating her birthday and said she mistakenly brought it onto school premises still containing alcohol. She admitted that once she realized that she was drinking, she stayed in the classroom rather than leaving. A Teaching Regulation Agency panel found she admitted to unprofessional behavior and putting pupils at risk of harm. She was suspended in January and fired in March. She may not be done for good. She can apply to have the prohibition order lifted no earlier than April of twentieth.
Speaker 3: Is this in another country?
Speaker 8: It's in Nottingham, Yes.
Speaker 7: Okay, because you said prohibition, yeah yeah, not probation. Yeah, so I was like, that's gonna be another country. Gin has a smell, right, yeah, yeah, usually oranges.
Speaker 6: It's aromatic. It's an aromatic yeah, because of the clears. I don't know how good gin.
Speaker 7: Tastes compared to vodka, but vodka typically has a pretty bland smell that is a little harder to discern. Yeah, I don't know when I could smell vodka on people. It smells like alcohol. I've heard that a lot throughout my life. Oh, vodka doesn't have a taste. Vodka doesn't have a smell, and that's why people drink it and they get away.
Speaker 3: It does, at least for me anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I'm also the guy who thinks cilantro tastes like soap, So take it for what you want. No, I think that's probably a fair connection that maybe there's some biological thing, like the cilantro thing that causes that. But vodka does have a taste spent only in a in a.
Speaker 3: Metallic type of way like olive oil.
Speaker 6: Does you know, like you can taste, the difference between different vodkas, but lining them up in the spirits. You know, you wouldn't put tequila in a bottle because a clear tequila because it stinks.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: My whole thing here though, is you know, she says it was a mistake bringing it in a water bottle. You don't just throw up after a drink.
Speaker 3: You might have caught off guarden. You might have down the wrong pinte.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are you were expecting water and you took a big chug. I mean, I think that's entirely possible.
Speaker 7: Like a cheech and chong when they're in court, it grabs that judges water container and takes a drinking.
Speaker 3: Like fantastic man.
Speaker 6: I think it's entirely possible that they did make a mistake and caught off guard. Would that being said, I don't know who keeps gin inside a water bottle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because gin can be bruised.
Speaker 7: It's a spirit that you have to be delicate with and it can also light will ruin it. So that's why they're always usually in pretty dark bottles. So yeah, I think she meant to be a lion, right. I think she's not a tiger. I think she's a lion man uses his paenis to pull police card down the street while on fire.
Speaker 6: I think this deserves the headline of the year. It's only May, but this is such a fantastic headline.
Speaker 3: I mean, I stopped on a little bit, but it is chef's kiss. I don't know how you make a better headline. I don't think you can. I only you can. It's a fifty fifty year old British dude.
Speaker 7: His name's John Stevenson OFMS Folding, and he's a he's a painter and a decorator, and he's like, I need to raise some awareness for prostate cancer, which I think we're all aware that prostate cancer exists, and bullying, which I think is a little weird combine the two, but hey whatever. So he decided he's going to go ahead and be the first to pull a two ton car one hundred and thirty one feet with his dangling while he's on fire.
Speaker 3: Right, so what's he do? Douses himself.
Speaker 7: And lighter fluid, dashes a toe rope to himself kind.
Speaker 3: Of not to use for that thing right now. He said that might be bigger than the unit.
Speaker 7: He says that a previous attempt was going to be done with his dingling, but it wasn't distinctive enough because somebody had already set that record, right pulling a car which you're slong.
Speaker 3: So he's like, well, how do I one up this guy?
Speaker 7: Brilliant? I'll set myself on fire. So he does, and here's the quote from him. He says, I won't lie. It did hurt quite a bit.
Speaker 3: You don't say anyway.
Speaker 7: He says that he kept his mind focused while being on fire long enough to complete the stunt. Now he holds several world records in martial arts and has raised money for other charities. And he says he previously pulled a car with his testicles and notes that he's done having children.
Speaker 3: I'm done having children. You don't say, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Gonna tie a rope around a dong and then pull a car with it and on fire?
Speaker 3: Do you like? Do you think he like? When he's done, he's like, I'm so glad I did that for him. You guys aware?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Are you aware that bullying is real and can't? Prostate cancer is out there? I hope you.
Speaker 6: Got it now if he pulled it with his prostate, now you got my attention.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you. Oh my gosh, such a funny. Ah. I think I have a pretty good headline, but that one just trumped me. Man.
Speaker 6: Secret Service officer masturbates in hotel hallway. So this officer ended up in serious trouble in Miami after a woman reported that he followed her from a hotel lobby up to her floor, which already set off alarm bells to her. Once she got into her room, she looked back and saw him in the hallway outside her door, engaged in masturbation. Hotel security and police were called. Officers found him on the sixth floor and arrested him on the spot. The whole thing is alarming, not just because of the behavior, but because he's a Secret Service person who was in town protecting the president for the golf thing he was at. This Secret Service has placed him on leave. And this is the idea where you know, people be people. This is why I don't get caught up and people are like, well, he's in the military. Ah, he's a police officer, they're a teacher, they're so what. Yeah, people are people, man. Yes, we'd like to believe that those careers bring really honest and good people, but also, no, they don't.
Speaker 7: Oh, they're regular folks just like the rest of us. And sometimes you gotta rubb one out.
Speaker 6: No hotel hallway, Yeah, red little Red Robinhood's a story because that thing happens where the wolf gets dressed up and tries to trick. Yeah, and so those type of people will get into jobs to make you put your guard down. With that being said, why outside the hotel door? I mean, if you're gonna do that, you get the room.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: But he could go to his own room, yeah, yeah right, But he couldn't smell her from his room.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean he probably couldn't smell her through the door. I don't know. I just you smell because you can't really see under the door.
Speaker 6: And of course you have seen people that are attractive in the lobby or at the grocery store or whatever, and maybe some of you have followed them next to the you know, down the next aisle or whatever. But then to follow them up to their room, yeah right, What do you think is gonna happen? Either you had nefarious plan in place, or you thought you were just gonna be that one anomaly from because you saw.
Speaker 8: It in a porn Yeah right, that's what he was thinking.
Speaker 7: Probably you're standing in the hallway got your drunk in hand, and then she opens up the door, you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe to go somewhere. Oh oh hey, come on in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm secret service, right, holding his junk in hand like were playing rock paper scissors.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're holding your junk, come on in?
Speaker 7: Oh my, oh mercy, No, what are you flashing your badge or you're hoping to flash something else?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I used to be a secret service agent. Really what happened? Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, got caught in a predicament that I couldn't get out of. And now I work at Ikea. I do security, and Ikea you hire a secret service officer that gets in trouble for this to be security out like an Ikea, Right.
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody has bad days and makes mistakes at work.
Speaker 6: We went to one of those kids places in town this past weekend for a birthday party. The amount of security they had was alarming to me, like one.
Speaker 3: Of those trampoline places.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I don't know if you've seen it on the TikTok, especially over I don't want to say his winter time. It's been a couple of months but like massive fights breakout, yeah, or a whole group of kids. Hell, there was one just a couple of months ago that happened at Woodland Hills here where a s ton of kids were just raiding the mall and causing chaos.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So and that teenagers a mall Okay, a kid place designated for kid parties, kid child twelve and under.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't care.
Speaker 6: But the and I'm not talking like a guy who's like, excuse me, kids, the park's closed, like not that, I'm talking like tactical good Yeah, like the best gun, like the whole nine yards like which I think security guard should be that the other is just a joke. But that's really alarming. I'm being honest. More security at this place that I went compared to when I go to a resort in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's where the cartail is. That's where the people are scared to death to go to Mexico.
Speaker 7: I have a good friend that was like, you, guys, go to Mexico a lot.
Speaker 3: Is it safe? Incredibly safer?
Speaker 7: The going of the trampoline, Yeah it is. I couldn't believe how much security there was. All Right, we got to take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Corbyn.
Speaker 9: Rock the bank is coming up at eight o'clock this morning. Your first chance at thirteen of them throughout the day to win one thousand dollars. You'll get that keyword and then enter it online at kmodt dot com. Your chance, your first one again at eight o'clock this morning. Hear that keyword, interer it at kmod dot com for a thousand dollars and spend that money however you want. My opinion, you should spend it on something for Mom this Mother's day.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Gimpie, I'll Good morning Corburn. Why don't you go on a cruise with Sublime. It's going down in November. We're gonna hook you up with the VIP experience. All you gotta do is click on that little contest tab and sign up.
Speaker 3: Good luck. Let's go ahead and see what Lindsay's.
Speaker 7: Got Linen Linsy Linsen l and dscy Lindsay.
Speaker 8: Lindsay Lindsay NDSD one Linndsey Woie woie.
Speaker 9: So today I've got a quick lesson on fishing hooks, kids and emergency rooms. On Monday, I wasn't here because Sunday started off as a wonderful day. We had a what we expect to be an all day kind of thing on the lacrosse fields, ended up not being so because it was like a one and done tournament. Lost a game, and it was early enough, so we thought, you know what, let's go to the lake and just have nice relaxing day on the water. It was a little windy shore, but it was warm and sunny and beautiful. And I looked at the kids and they were like, yeah, let's go. Let's just have a nice relaxing day on the water, and everything was just peachy. Keene taught the kids how to use a thrownut and got some good snacks going and just enjoying time on the water.
Speaker 8: Right well, it.
Speaker 9: Was getting later in the day and we decided we had we had gotten some jug lines out, and we had drove two cars because lots of times my husband likes to stay out there way past the time that I like to go home and get stuff ready for the week.
Speaker 8: And so I said, well, let's troll back.
Speaker 9: Into the marina and I can take the kids home and he can stay out and clean fish if he'd like to.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 9: We ended up trolling back and we had a double header on the boat, so which means two lines in the water, and they both are hit with fish. And Moses, our exchange student, has a fish on his line, and my youngest Leo, has one of the twins, has a fish on his line, and they're both railing in these fish. And my husband takes the net out and gets Moses's fish and looks at my son Marcus and says, hey, help.
Speaker 8: Leo with his fish.
Speaker 9: And both have two really decent size sunbass fish on their line, and Marcus grabs this fish from my son Leo, and it starts shaking jiggling really really fast. Marcus gets the fishing lure stuck into his hand.
Speaker 3: Damn it, I know.
Speaker 9: And the lure has got like two hooks with the three prongs on them barbed hooks. One goes into his and it's in his left hand. One goes directly into his middle finger and the other into his thumb. And all I hear is ooh I turned back. I'm like all right, and he's holding this fish and it's just dangling from his fingers, and we all are like, oh god, we know something bad is happening. And he's like, Dad, what do I do, And he's like, hang tight, bud, And we look and he he's that the middle finger on yeah.
Speaker 3: This one right here, yep, this one it's.
Speaker 9: Not into too far, so he's able to pull that one out good. We look at the thumb and this hook it is in there all the way like it's just thumb and lure. You don't see the hook at all. And so we sit him down. We grab a towel and have to pull up a little bit because we have to cut this hook from the lure. And I've never seen a kid be more brave and more still all at the same time. Like he was sweating, panicking, and for about a half hour we had to watch him in extreme pain. Uh, he's biting on a towel. We're trying to push through because you have to. When it's a barbed hook, you have to push through. You can't pull out the way it came in, otherwise you're gonna be taking meat with you. And I'm like staring at this, and I'm of course you know, mama bear comes out and.
Speaker 3: I just you're looking for the word panic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I am a little bit panicked.
Speaker 6: Dramatic if I asked your husband if you were being dramatic. Would he say you were being dramatic?
Speaker 8: Probably?
Speaker 9: Probably, But I'm just nervous because you know, I'm not wordy.
Speaker 3: He's gonna die right there, shook.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 9: But so anyways, he cuts the hook and he's struggling to like push it through.
Speaker 8: You can see it like wanting to poke through his skin. But it just stops.
Speaker 9: And for about a good half hour, they're they're going and Marcus is like.
Speaker 10: Just do it, just push it through, Just push it through.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna look. I'm looking the other way. I'm like, just if you want to, if you want to cry, just do it. And he's screaming. He's saying probably every cuss word in the book. And he says, uh, okay, I can't take anymore.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 9: I said, what if we cut your finger where we see it poking through, will that help?
Speaker 3: You can cut finger off?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, where we see the where we see the hook trying to poke through, just to help it, you know.
Speaker 8: And he's like, yeah, you're going to have to do that.
Speaker 3: And so you're like performing surgery right out there on the right.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And so the knife will not cut the finger. I guess it's not sharp enough. We try it one last time. It will not cut. It will not cut. Seen this knife cut fishing line, seeing this knife cut fish. It will not cut this kid's finger. And I'm not doing it. My husband's doing it. So he goes, I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 3: We roll in.
Speaker 8: I take him.
Speaker 9: I drive forty minutes to Saint Francis South. We get in because that's closest to our house. It's about it's around six forty five in the evening. We get in, we check in, there's like no one in there, maybe two or three people in the waiting room, and.
Speaker 8: We sit down. She says it shouldn't be long. Seven hours later.
Speaker 7: Seven hours so it's one am. Yeah, it's one am.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a woman that's leaving. One of the receptionists and says, the next time. Here's where the lesson on emergency rooms comes in. When you have a child that goes to the emergency room, don't come here, go to the main hospital.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, they're a triosh hospital. Are there trauma hospital?
Speaker 9: Because well, she said, because they have their own unit for children. If you have a stroke or a heart attack, you can come here.
Speaker 3: But how many when you were in the waiting room, how many people are in there?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: Three, okay the whole time. No more came in after us, anybody.
Speaker 3: Like holding their arm, blood squirting out.
Speaker 8: No, it was more so.
Speaker 9: It was more so like flew like symptoms that came in after us.
Speaker 7: How many times do you go up to the recessions and be like, hey, once I went up once, I'm going up every hour on the hour.
Speaker 8: Well, it was, it wasn't It was ugh.
Speaker 9: The one time that I went up, she said, we're just waiting for a room to open because they only had twenty I guess twenty rooms. And she said, so we have to wait until people check out and so to get you guys back back there. And we see its heart attacks and strokes so and apparently unless he's like I feel faint. And I didn't even think to tell him to do that. If I would have done that, maybe they would have seen him even faster.
Speaker 8: I should have said, now, it's not the time to be tough, kid. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: But when we got back there, the doctor was like, did you try removing it?
Speaker 8: And I said, well, yeah, of course we did.
Speaker 9: We don't want to come and pay an emergency bill, you know. He said, well, it's you guys did a great job on cutting this hook, that's for sure. And he's trying to push it through, push it through, and he can't. And he says, we're going to have to absolutely slice his finger, and uh, Marcus is adrenaline is going crazy. And he says, we're gonna give him three shots, and we're gonna shoot his finger by the knuckle kind of low, and we're gonna give him one up high where the hook is inside his thumb.
Speaker 8: This needle was extremely long, and when.
Speaker 9: He stuck his finger the third time, it went through his finger and it the spray whatever it was in there, the numbing solution sprayed me.
Speaker 8: It went through his finger.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yes, And he was like, oh, well, it doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes it does. And yes, his thumb got huge and swollen.
Speaker 8: And my kid was like acting almost like high.
Speaker 9: His adrenaline was just so out there crazy and he's just talking like a mile a minute. Doesn't feel a thing. Slices the finger, maybe a little too deep because like the meat you can see like the fatty tissue right crazy gross, So gets two staples and.
Speaker 8: The hook comes out.
Speaker 9: But he says like his skin was like a tough leather and that's why he had to scalp on why we couldn't get it out.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it came.
Speaker 9: Out, and we learned a lesson to go to the main down the street here if it is a kid situation. And luckily that was the only shot he needed, was numbing.
Speaker 8: No tetanus needed.
Speaker 9: Yes, they did do a round of antibiotics because there is in you know, the fishy water.
Speaker 3: Sure it's all fishy water, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, But it was so crazy. Got home before a little before two and starving. I don't think he fell asleep until probably four in the morning because he was just so full of adrenaline. Hadn't eaten. Oh oh and at the oh here was the this was great. Starving in the emergency room. They have a vending machine, right sure, and he wanted.
Speaker 8: This egg and sausage cheese.
Speaker 9: Thing in the vending machine. Ohoh right, I know, like an egg sandwich. Well, there's a microwave right there, you can heat it up. I buy it for four dollars and fifty cents in this vending machine. Go to put it in the microwave. The door on the microwave is jammed. It does not open at all.
Speaker 7: Didn't have the unlock button feature that microwaves have now.
Speaker 9: No, no like ours. Yeah, yeah, no, no, not that fancy. It is completely stuck. So I go to the receptionist. So I guess I did talk to the receptionist twice because I did ask do you happen to have another microwave? Because the wand by your vending machine it doesn't open, it is jammed shut. And she said no, I'm sorry, I don't. I was like, all right, well, as soon as we got back there, we wasted four fifty on a sandwich.
Speaker 8: By the way.
Speaker 9: As soon as we get back there, Marcus looks and he goes, she lied to us, look right there there's a microwave.
Speaker 3: Well that's probably not for everybody else.
Speaker 10: It's not.
Speaker 7: They can't have you know, every Joe and Jack back there microwave and they're popcorn right.
Speaker 8: I was like, damn, four fifty down the drain.
Speaker 3: So when you saw the doctor, how long were you there? Total? Like once you got.
Speaker 8: Back maybe a half hour maybe.
Speaker 6: I just can't believe you sat there for seven hours. It was so awful, and why why didn't you go to urgent cares?
Speaker 9: And people are texting that in because it was it was already closed on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: Emergency rooms kind of really all you got. Yeah, well they have off hour urgent cares.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 9: I when I did urgent care on my phone, it just said closed. Yeah, so on a Sunday, it was like, this is our only option.
Speaker 6: Yeahs I still would have been in their air every seven minute every hour.
Speaker 3: Ain't no way, I'm waiting seven out, No way.
Speaker 9: I well, And my whole thing was we, I mean, we tried doing it ourselves, and I wasn't going to You're not a doctor exactly exactly, but we knew what we had to do. We absolutely knew that it had to how it had to come out. But I was just glad that even the doctor was like, ohkay, he tried our way and he had he realized he had to cut it himself too, So so did what happened?
Speaker 3: What was the final result for his thumb?
Speaker 9: He got a couple of stitches afterwards, two bad Yeah, no any damage, I don't think, so, expressed concert because he said that the nerves were.
Speaker 8: Pretty much on the other side of the thumb.
Speaker 9: But when but when we did say what the second time that I did go up to the reception and say how much longer?
Speaker 8: Because I was getting irritated.
Speaker 3: What hour was that?
Speaker 8: I mean, it was like the sixth hour?
Speaker 3: How long you waiting?
Speaker 7: Gimpee four? Maybe maybe maybe two hours before I start raising? Now two hours I'm leaving. I'll just go to another emergency.
Speaker 8: I mean when the lady.
Speaker 9: The lady was leaving because I took a phone call and I walked outside to talk to Kevin and the one receptionist that told me who said to go to the main hospital next time. That was probably at hour three, And I said, well, do you think I should leave with him now and go there? And she said, no, you probably don't have much longer to wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't know exactly. Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 6: That's like you don't want to take a chance, but also you don't want to take a chance.
Speaker 9: I know, I know, whoof Yeah, it's exhausting, but don't ever take it. Try to take a fish shook out the way it came in. Always push it through forward. And if you have a kid that needs an emergency, go to the main emergency room the main hospital.
Speaker 8: That's my advice and your lesson.
Speaker 4: Linsy Linsen, Linsen, Linzen, l n d sc Why Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, Lindsay.
Speaker 10: Dsby Mency.
Speaker 8: Wooie wooee.
Speaker 3: The Big Med Morning Show returns next because we.
Speaker 6: Got tickets to Rockaholma to give away. It's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: That means the game is Pick the flick. Current record is well, I have sick and you have sick. Lindsey has five. Last week's winner that would be me.
Speaker 6: So Corbyn and Lindsey are the people you've got to pick from to play Pick the Flick eight three three four six oh kmod eight three three four six oh kmod Call up, decide who's going to be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most right wins those tickets to rock Lahoma happening Labor Day weekend with a ton of bands playing.
Speaker 3: Everything you need is at KMOT dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 3: Get our first contestant. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name is, Judge? I'm sorry? What is your name?
Speaker 7: Josh?
Speaker 3: Josh? How are you today?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 10: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Buddy? Who do you want to give clues? Lindsay or Corbyn. Let's go with Corbyn.
Speaker 6: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timers starts after the first clue.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? Yes, there we go.
Speaker 6: Shyamalan movie with Joaquin Phoenix and Mel Gibson.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: This is a movie with Ben Affleck and he's being put up for murdering his wife.
Speaker 3: Gone girl. Yes.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: This is a double pointer and this is Elizabeth Shoe I believe no pass Uh. This is the combination of two horror movies. One originally starred Sigourney Weaver, the other originally starred Arnold Organ.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is an Eddie.
Speaker 6: Murphy movie spoofing the Horror or the guy from Transylvania. He wants to suck your blood? What does the bats turn into?
Speaker 2: Vampire?
Speaker 8: And one of the times of Vampire?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you got it, passed. This is Jennifer Loplez.
Speaker 7: She plays Affects Mexican singer, a famous Mexican singer.
Speaker 3: Correct. Adam said, oh man, I was ready for that one.
Speaker 6: Five is what I got. Might be good enough for the wind. Hang on the line, buddy, Okay, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name, Dan, Dan? How are you today?
Speaker 3: Buddy, I'm going good. How are you good? You and Lindsay have to beat five? Okay, all right, let's get it. Linda Timer starts after the first clue. Here we go, all right, did we.
Speaker 8: Just become best friends?
Speaker 10: This is Will Ferrell?
Speaker 8: And yes, yes, yes, this is how many I suppose do we have a.
Speaker 10: Board this ship? This is a spoof of Star Wars. Yes, this is pass.
Speaker 8: This is a movie with Oh the that plays Indiana Jones and he is cheating on his.
Speaker 9: Wife in this and he has Yes, this is high school girls that are witches and.
Speaker 3: The craft.
Speaker 10: Yes, this is the.
Speaker 9: Movie where a bunch of prisoners are on a plane and it crashes. And yes, this is mel Gibson and it's about Jesus. And yes, this was a black and white television show.
Speaker 3: And let's see what Gimbia has in this four x four.
Speaker 7: And says here that Elon Musk to pay one point five million dollar sec lawsuits settlements.
Speaker 3: This is nothing for that gang.
Speaker 7: The tech billionaire settled a lawsuit which accused him of failing to properly disclose the stock that he was amassing in Twitter and violation of securities laws. According to a sec legal filing must consented to the settlement without admitting or denying the allegations.
Speaker 3: Musk is also facing a.
Speaker 7: Class action civil suit filed in California on behalf of Twitter shareholders.
Speaker 6: What percentage of his net worth, which is considered seven hundred and eighty seven billion billion dollars do you think this punishment of one point five million dollars is?
Speaker 3: What percentage?
Speaker 8: Less than one percent?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say point three.
Speaker 6: So the difference, I'm sorry, the percentage difference of one point five million dollars to seven hundred and eighty seven billion is zero point zero zero zero one nine zero six.
Speaker 3: Not done much, it is not. This is where I like to remind people.
Speaker 6: A million seconds is eleven point five days, where a billion seconds is thirty one years.
Speaker 8: He probably pays more in taxes yearly.
Speaker 3: No, probably not.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: RFK Junior is de prescribing antidepressants. Campaign Health and Human Services Secretary Robert Kennedy Junior is launching a new initiative targeting psychiatric medications. Kennedy announced the initiative during a Make America Healthy against summit on mental health and over medicalization, as he seeks to a boost and de prescribing antidepressants now. According to the HHS Secretary, the move will support patient autonomy, require informed consent and shared decision making, and shift the standard of care towards prevention transparency in more holistic approach to mental health.
Speaker 6: I'm oka with exploring that I'd rather than focus more research on the results of antidepressants because of people I know that get on antidepressants, it improves their lives dramatically, all right, for the better. Yeah, So I'm okay with like, hey, here's some other options like abstinence, you know, But I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with having other choices, yeah, for sure, But to maybe to imply or maybe put terror in people that they may lose this thing that's lifted the clouds for them, I don't think that's cool at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll see how that works out moving forward. Delta cuts snacks on short distance flights. Gotta hit it where the hit hert saves the money. Good they suck anyway, starting May nineteenth, the snacks or the flight. The snacks okay, just the same old bag of nuts it's been around.
Speaker 6: So sometimes it's pretzels, okay, but they're not very it's like barely a handful, right, but a pretzels are mid so right, not like it's a back of chips of garridos right.
Speaker 7: Starting May nineteenth, Economy passengers on flights under three hundred and fifty miles will not get snacks in flight meals or drinks. The change impacts roughly four hundred and fifty daily flights. The first class travelers will still get full service. Another change, Delta says it will now offer full food and beverage service to its comfort and main cabin customers on flights between three fifty and four hundred and ninety nine miles.
Speaker 3: And then lastly here.
Speaker 7: Oklahoma House unanismally unanimously passes bill requiring new data centers to generate their own goddamn power.
Speaker 3: Says right there in the headline.
Speaker 7: House Bill twenty nine nine two received bipartisan support in the Chamber and now advances to the States Senate for consideration. The measure would mandate that any newly built data center supply its own goddamn power through on site generation. Campstreet and Wheels supporters say the requirement is intended to reduce the strain on the state's existing power grid, as demand for large scale data center facilities grows. The bill must pass the Senate before it can be sent to the Goubin's disc for final approval.
Speaker 6: I saw a thing on TV where a guy who's trying to solve this problem, and he has created data centers that float out in the ocean, and as they bounce up and down, they create energy.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant.
Speaker 6: And that data centers are also on this unit as well, and so nobody sees them. They create their own energy. It's endless, it doesn't impede with the environment. I'm like, how is this not brilliant?
Speaker 3: I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 6: And in some cases he can even direct it up to space and then back down.
Speaker 3: But you know who's missing out on that?
Speaker 7: Land developers the ones who are getting paid the big bucks. That's why they're like, I'm not putting in no ocean. We can make millions off of this line sellingless land writer.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 6: That's always been an issue because, for example, up in o Waso, they have the Bloomingdale's Macy's fulfillment center. Yeah, they stop doing it now. This massive structure yeah, is just sitting there all right. The clientele that can have that is very tiny, right, So it's all that's always been an issue, right, talk about how great people are, all, Right, man who used pigas to slaughter his own fifteen year old brother and his shed learns his.
Speaker 7: Fate, You said, Man, he's got a fifteen year old brother. I mean, I guess that's not possible. He could be twenty am fifteen, you can be eighteen, true, Dad, Are you really a man at eighteen years old?
Speaker 3: Gorbyn? I know plenty of people that are in their thirties and forties and I would not say they are a man.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Mom forced adopted five year old son to drink from toilet before he died of head trauma.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Well, technically you can drink out of a toil that the water in the tank is clean, they say, if there's every nuclear fallout to drink out of the back.
Speaker 3: We just assume that she's making him drink out of the bowl like a dog. Yeah. I don't think that's a real thing, drinking out of the back. Yeah, why is that?
Speaker 6: Well, there's a lot of bacteria and stuff in there in the bowl. Yeah, right in the tank, And yeah, I don't know the tank in the bowl. Two separate things, right. What you said on tank is the part where the water sits creates the propulsion. Yeah, there's definitely bacteria and stuff in there.
Speaker 7: Toilet tank water safe to drink auto Field. For me, toilet tank water is durnal.
Speaker 3: God damn it. Never mind, Judas finish your sentence.
Speaker 7: Generally not safe to drink, even though it originates from the same municipal supply as tap water. While usually clean in a private home, the tank can harbor bacteria, pathogens, biofilm. Everything Corbin said from rust, toilet cleaners or some of the case is non possable gray water systems.
Speaker 3: So why would they even say that?
Speaker 7: And in a clear scenario, it's where it's like, yeah, yeah, go ahead, drink the toilet water.
Speaker 3: I guess something's better than nothing. Nope, you can drink your own urine. That's disgusting, but you can.
Speaker 9: Chemical cleaners. Many households use the drop in cleaning aids. That's true contamination from fixtures. The interior of a toilet tank is rarely cleaned.
Speaker 3: How about never, It's never cleaned.
Speaker 9: Right, stagnation and bacteria. Unlike the kitchen taps where water flows continuously, tank water remains stagnant for long periods. Yeah, creating a breeding ground for bacteria, mold, and micro organisms.
Speaker 7: So what if instead of dipping your cup into the tank and sipping it that way, you know the hose that's used to go down and then then it fills the.
Speaker 3: Bowl, right, Yeah, you use the water from that hose in.
Speaker 7: Stats like just turn it on and let it sprain to your mouth, Just flush it and let its, you know, fill yourself up.
Speaker 2: Is that safe?
Speaker 7: I mean I would think so at that point, because then it's just drinking out of a tiny little tab at that point.
Speaker 6: But once it enters into the the idea of being in the back of the tank. So I have never heard the back of the tank. I'd always heard a bathtub, but that was when bathtubs were made of iron and could withstand radiation. Got it, porcelain. I don't think does a good job of blocking that, but I could be wrong, But I gotta be honest. In the end, if there is an apocalyptic event and I have my choice of thirst, right or drinking out of the back of a tank that I've sat on many times, Yeah, Giardia, sign me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I'm taking my chances with the bacteria. By the way, that guy hasn't given an update.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I was gonna say, I feel like there's a tac TikTok guy.
Speaker 3: Out there or tiktack.
Speaker 6: Two men beat seventy seven year old on the street for no reason and then head to McDonald's.
Speaker 3: We're hungry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, afterwards, you know, beat what what cords dice?
Speaker 6: What could a seventy seven year old do that would warrant him getting his ass beat by two people?
Speaker 3: M hm, ooh. He shook his cane at them.
Speaker 8: He said, get off my sidewalk.
Speaker 3: He shoulder bumped them. A seventy seven year old man checked him. Huh.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe he's in a wheelchair and he wheeled over their new Jordans. Yeah, or hey dudes, I don't think people have a big to do about hey dudes being dirty like that like they do Jordan's to him, put those two shoes on the same level is probably a good excuse for your termination.
Speaker 8: Maybe, he said, shouldn't you boys be in school?
Speaker 3: Don't you ever compare hey dudes to Jordan's.
Speaker 6: Ever again, toddler comes home from daycare with hole and lip and other injuries.
Speaker 3: Caused by workers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, daycares are hard places to navigate as a parent because you obviously think they are going to care for your kid the way you want to.
Speaker 3: But the reality is they have a hard time hiring people.
Speaker 7: They find the best people they can follow the rules that they can, but it's hard to find good people to watch kids because I know you think your kid is an angel, right, but they aren't.
Speaker 6: And when you deal, you get short lived with your own kids. Now put twenty kids in a room that aren't yours, yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, and then people think because they're not yours, they can do whatever the hell they want. Yeah, because they're not their kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And this I'm not This isn't me making an excuse for that behavior, but I think it's you got to have your eyes wide open.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and just know that that is a giant possibility. And what are you supposed to do? I get it.
Speaker 6: Parents charge after infant hospitalized with broken ribs, arm, shoulder, and brain bleed.
Speaker 3: Probably didn't wait seven hours?
Speaker 6: Oh god, right, man kidnapped and killed mother they're of three before storing her body under his trailer.
Speaker 3: Okay, where else are you gonna put a dead money.
Speaker 6: Woman burns down boyfriend's house because she was pissed off he stole.
Speaker 3: From her extreme But it's understandable.
Speaker 6: What did he take doesn't matter mine, not yours. Yeah, mom on the run after leaving two kids home alone for six weeks. She's not on the run, she's gone. Yeah, she went to get a pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 8: She abandoned to them to say how old the kids were?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll look, but say more.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, okay, So let's take the scenario. If it's the big one watching the little one. Okay, most kids know how to kind of take care of themselves, feed themselves, you know, at the age of twelve eleven. Definitely by thirteen, you're washing your own ass and you're making eggs, maybe some grilled cheese or something.
Speaker 3: The line can So mom.
Speaker 7: Goes off for a pack of cigarettes, leaves the twelve thirteen year old with the five, six, seven year whatever, and.
Speaker 3: It's all good. Big ones watching a little one.
Speaker 6: During an interview, the eleven year old said she was in charge of her six year old sister and had tasks like preparing her sister for school, managing your sister's daily needs, and attempting to obtain food.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you.
Speaker 6: That maybe those people can at that age can make a sandwich watch it, But an overnight is a whole other thing. Yeah yeah, yeah, and multiple overnights is not the same as mom and dad are going on a date.
Speaker 3: Right, gets bad at a decent time, right, wild story.
Speaker 6: Woman shot father of her children in different states amid custody disputes, learns fate. So like to me, when I read that headline, I had the impression that took the guy, went to another state, shot him, took him to another state, shot him.
Speaker 3: So I'll read the headline again. Women have shot.
Speaker 6: A woman shot five of her children in different states, amid custody disputes.
Speaker 3: No, this bitch had a lot of baby daddies. Right, it gets around and she's going to every suit. He's done with all of them. Yeah wow, Well, lad, we'll lead with end with this one.
Speaker 6: Dad had butted, punched, and squeezed his twenty seven day old son until his own ribs hurt.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, till his own the punchers, not the kid. Yeah, what a scumbag. I want to commit a crime just to meet him in jail.
Speaker 7: Real, right, Because we've talked about and at least there's the myth of I don't know. I've never been in prison, but you know, child molesters pretty much anybody who hurts a child is gets the jail yard justice, right at least that's what we're led to believe anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, Lindsay and I talked about this a lot. They know those people are, you know, public enemy number one, and they try to keep them separated into their own group. Keep in mind, you think you're safe in prison for anything, and you are not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: No, you get a job as a trustee in the library or something, watch out, you're getting a shive in your back.
Speaker 6: You know how that kid was just trying to get a good grid and graduated, got to get his ged.
Speaker 3: Well what happened to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shot in the yard? What are we doing out here? Bam?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a movie reference for those who don't know what movie Lindsay.
Speaker 8: I don't know, come on, Shawshank, Yes.
Speaker 7: The only Yeah, prison reference. Uh maybe cool hand, Luke, but that's a different type of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Women's Penitentiary nine is pretty good. No it's not. It's not as good as seventh.
Speaker 6: The nude scenes first of all, yes, it is everybody knows the ninth one isn't good.
Speaker 7: Can't hold a candle to the seventh or fifth. All Right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.