Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of the Dan Capless Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Not quite and not yet, buddy, we'll be here soon, Dan Kapless out there fighting the good fight on behalf of a client one a little long and that endeavor so yours truly, Ryan Schuling continuing with the Dan Capless pregame Show, which you can listen to weekdays between two and four pm.
Speaker 3: I jest, but only slightly. You can air live here in.
Speaker 2: Denver, Colorado on six point thirty KL locally, but for those of you who are in Fort Collins or Pueblo, any points in between, or border to border between Wyoming and New Mexico, you can catch me on the podcast or listen live via the iHeart at Ryan Shuling Live. Would appreciate your patronage and always your support. So we start today with some real sheer panic from the anti Trump left, the never Trump right, and the numbers that came in the job numbers the report for not only August, but July and before that, June revised downward shows a slowing economy. Also, news out of both Michigan and North Carolina that RFK Junior will in fact be removed from the ballots in those two swing states, despite the best slash worst efforts of Democrats in power in each of those states. So when we're looking at now less than two months until the election on November fifth, here we stand on September sixth.
Speaker 3: You just listen to the media.
Speaker 2: Just hear where they're going, Hear how extreme and frenetic they get, and you'll know what the state of this race is. First of all, a guy that I normally view is kind of down the middle, I think he's ostensibly a conservative on CNN by that measure, I think Scott Jennings is the only one true to form there. But Michael schmer Khanish with this analysis of oh punk the breaks on election night, if you see Trump winning.
Speaker 4: It becomes incumbent upon all of us in the media, those of us with platforms to educate the public about the fact that if there's not a decisive outcome that night, it doesn't mean that there's been shenanigans involved.
Speaker 3: We remember the Red Mirage and the.
Speaker 4: Blue wave right because so many were Democrats were voting by absentee ballot in that twenty twenty cycle when many of us tried to educate people, don't go looking at the initial returns as they come in that Tuesday night and think that's the victor, because this thing is going to have to play itself out.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to play itself out.
Speaker 2: We got to wait for these mail in ballots to come in and be counted, and if they have an incorrect date on them, they can still be counted. Now in Pennsylvania, that's pending an appeal. But this is what you get when you have election season, as Michael Brown puts it here locally, rather than election day. And if we have one day, then neither side knows how many votes it needs to make up the difference based on the ballots.
Speaker 3: That are out to try to account for that.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't open the door to Shenanigan's as long as you have a targeted, focused election day. Smerconish, though, wants to open that door even more ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Here's Stephanie Rule.
Speaker 2: She has just really been out of shape about the double standard and media coverage.
Speaker 3: Not in Harris's favor, but in Trump's favor? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Ki didn't utter a single coherent sentence. Many of the things he said there weren't even verbs in his sentences. It was Marco Rubio, my daughter at Vanka childcare? Is childcare right? And the fact that we're not covering that, like, let's be clear, day in and day out, we're saying, I need to see every single one of Kamala Harris's policies, and I want to see every punctuation, and I want to see it listed in fifteen right, fons, there's an absolute double standard in the way these two individuals are being.
Speaker 2: Covered, Sephaniel, I'll make a deal with you. How about a policy? How about a policy? How about one policy? Anywhere on her website? Go to her website right now, and all you will see is a straight up grift handouts for money, hands out for money? How could I donate? Where does my donation go? Frequently ask questions nothing about policy? Are you kidding me? Well, here's some policy from Chris Saliza CNN. He posts on X Kamala Harris has changed positions on a whole lot of things, But has she really changed? Has she abandoned her true leftist roots of San Francisco, California.
Speaker 3: I would argue she has not.
Speaker 2: She's just trying to lie as best as she can to try to appear to move to the middle because she knows she doesn't have the sheer numbers of votes to win in a general election. When she was running in twenty twenty, she was flanked to the left of Warren and Sanders trying to win a primary, but she went so far left there's no reconciling these. A lot of these were in town hall. Remember her minding to ban plastic straws, and she even talked about how clumsy paper straws were in that they collapse and they disintegrate. She's no longer four it according to Axios point two, a mandate for automakers to only make electric and hydrogen vehicles by twenty thirty five. It's only eleven years away. There can't be any real path to that. The Harris campaign won't say whether she's still four at point three, a big one banning fracking because of concerns over global warming and potential water contamination. Now she says she no longer favors a band unfracking a mandatory buyback program for assault weapons is part of her gun safety agenda. She's dropped this idea, according to Crystaliza. Point five decriminalizing crossing the border from a criminal offense to a civil one. Remember she raised her hand on the debate stage along with several others. According to her campaign, she no longer supports this. We're not done reparations for slavery, which many progressives have argued for. During the twenty twenty primary, she was all on board with that when on several radio shows and podcasts saying exactly that. Now we're not clear whether she's in favor of reparations for slavery and how that would be handled. Your guess is as good as mine. Point seven. Building a wall on the Southwest border a defining Trump promise that many Democrats have fought, and now Kamala Harris appears to have accepted it as part of the bipartisan border package that she claims Republicans killed. And yet she features Donald Trump's border wall in one of her television ads. Keep Going point eight a federal jobs guarantee. It was part of her New Green Deal proposal. Now she's no longer for that and then point nine Medicare for All. This is a bill that she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders. She thanked him on stage during a live debate for conceptualizing the idea of medicare for all.
Speaker 3: Now she's backing off.
Speaker 2: Of this, and I look at this from two Dan thinks the Libs are in the tank for and she can take them for granted and lie to them all she wants. They know that she's not for real in changing these positions, so it must be all about fooling the people in the middle, the moderates, the undecideds, the independents, the unaffiliated. Will they be duped enough to believe that that's just nine policy point positions that apparently she's either waffled on or completely contradicted. But who do you believe and when do you believe where she stands on these issues. She has yet to really flesh these out. They are not on her website. So Stephanie Rule, you're very frustrated. I can tell you're really upset. But you need look no further than Kamala Harris and her campaign itself, because they know they can't come out and stake those positions so far to the left on every one of those issues I just outlined, and when they are unwinnable positions on policy.
Speaker 5: And for anyone else who is saying Kamala Harris is far more progressive than Joe Biden, she's not. Look at the number she just put out this week about long term capital.
Speaker 3: Dan staffs.
Speaker 5: What Kamala Harris is guilty of is being.
Speaker 6: A black woman.
Speaker 5: And for someone who's not actually paying attention to economic policy, they're saying she must be more progressive. She's not.
Speaker 2: Are we really going to play this game on race and gender that's so tired and so played out? And to the point that rule makes here, what's wrong with being progressive? You see candidates run on conservative principles and win. They don't vacillate moderate abandoned positions that they hold, like being pro life. Jade Vance, he's a very conservative guy. He's proudly conservative. Why is Kamala Harris not then therefore proudly progressive? So, yeah, this is the vision I have for the country. It's progressive, it's leftist, but I believe it will work because I'm principled and I want to see this plan through. Why is it the media is panicking about Harris being labeled as a progressive.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with being progressive?
Speaker 5: And to the business community that's saying we're aokay with Trump. I would just love to sit down with them. I'd love to know who was in that room yesterday. I mean, in the last week, we're hearing names like Howard Lutnick, who's the CEO of Canter Fitzgerald, who is now on Donald Trump's transition team, right self made billionaire, extraordinarily successful person.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know what.
Speaker 5: Policies is, how we're down with or is it just, oh, we're done with the wokeness Lena Kahn. She's anti business. But they're never getting into detail. And the reason we should be concerned is that this is the United States recreating itself with oligarchs. Because oligarch's in Russia. They know there are scores of people living in Squalor, but it doesn't matter because they've got an inside track to Vladimir Putin and they're rich as rich can be.
Speaker 2: Notice that Stephanie Rule is perfectly fine with oligarchs so long as they support the policy and the position of her preferred candidate, Kamala Harris. I'll name you a few, Mark Zuckerberg you can consider him an oligark, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, just to name three. She doesn't seem to have a problem with those oligarchs supporting Kamala Harris or Joe Biden the last time around, when most of Wall Street and most of big Tech was all in on Joe Biden. Funny, it only becomes an issue now for Stephanie Rule that a lot of these big movers and shakers are flipping their position to Trump because they know that Kamala Harris and her anti business policies are going to wreck the American economy.
Speaker 3: Stephanie Rule, she's a little out of control.
Speaker 2: She's very upset, and that is a marker of where this election stands.
Speaker 3: Make no mistake about it. A time out, We're back.
Speaker 2: Will Dan Caplis return or will you be stuck with me for another segment? Tune in and find out after this you're listening to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Capliss Show podcast.
Speaker 7: The number of CEOs who were at the meeting who originally said to me that he was managering coherent, not that they changed their mind, but and this maybe goes to the bullying.
Speaker 8: Piece of it and the sort of autocratic piece of it.
Speaker 3: I started to get calls.
Speaker 7: From other people in the room afterwards, you know, saying, oh my goodness, Andrew, No, no, no, you don't understand.
Speaker 3: He wasn't in coherent, and.
Speaker 7: They saw it, but they were being told that they didn't see it, and they were being told you got to get the message out. And I think that there's an argument to be made that the Republicans and the Trump machine has become very good at trying to bully people into submission.
Speaker 3: To some degree, the frustration is palpable. You can taste it.
Speaker 2: Ryan schuling back with you as the Dan Campalis pregame show continues extended version here all along the networks, Dan will be back with us, It would appear in our next segment. But that was Andrew Ross sorkin CNBC saying that CEOs know that Donald Trump coherent, but he's using autocratic tactics and he's bullying them. My question, then again, is why didn't that work. In twenty twenty, all of these CEOs, big money, big Wall Street companies all across the country switched their allegiance and their alliance to Joe Biden, Chamber of Commerce types, the Mitt Romney types, the never Trump kind. They went over to support Joe Biden. So why all of a sudden would autocratic tactics in bullying now be working for Team Trump? How did just magically happen? And I mentioned the names Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, big money on the left, oligarchs as you might put it, Mark Zuckerberg, that supported Biden the last time around, Kelly, you added another one and that person still supporting Kamala Harris this time.
Speaker 6: Around he is Mark Cuban.
Speaker 2: How about Mark Cuban as a CEO of the dot com bubble that bursts and he is on the right.
Speaker 3: Side of that one. He's an a lagark.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're gonna play this game, it doesn't make any sense other than a lot of these CEOs have come to their senses realizing bid nomics is a failure. With this latest jobs report that just came out, the media is reeling. They don't know how to defend or prop up Kamala Harris effectively.
Speaker 3: They see the storm.
Speaker 2: On the horizon that is September tenth, and this debate on Tuesday Night that ABC is holding that I believe will spell doom for Kamala Harris as a candidate and for her campaign.
Speaker 3: There's no hiding, there are no notes.
Speaker 2: She won't have a table to hide behind and squat behind and slouch and slump down behind.
Speaker 3: Should have to stand at a podium.
Speaker 2: The mics will be muted between the two candidates. So the Democrats reaping what they have sown. They wanted to stick out all these rules to limit and constrict Trump against Joe Biden, and now they wanted to undo them for Kamala Harris because they realize it doesn't work in her favor.
Speaker 3: But they're stuck with them. And that's how it's going to play out.
Speaker 2: When Willie Geist MSNBC Morning Joe, we're show on television, maybe aside from the view, that's a oh that's.
Speaker 3: A toss up. Yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: It might need to get some listener input on those five seven, seven, three nine. Start those texts, Dan, but you know you've got them. Check made it on the chessboard. When the best defense they have against attacks coming Kamala Harris's way is but Trump.
Speaker 9: Remember one of the core arguments about Kamala Harris that you hear in certain cable news channels and websites is that she's always in the middle of a word salad. Do you ever watch Donald Trump? You may want to give up on that argument. Do you ever watch his rallies? Did you watch him yesterday? Had absolutely no clue what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: That's not a defense of Kamala Harris. That's not saying Kamala Harris doesn't execute word salads like we just played at the close of my show in my Deep Thoughts segment where she went on and on about this word she had just discovered called hypothesis Willie Geish Trump. That doesn't work. People know Donald Trump, He's a known quantity. His numbers are pretty much burned in. He's got a kind of a low ceiling, but he's got a very high floor. There's not a lot of variants that's going to happen with Donald Trump and his supporters. But if the best you have is non Kamala Harris doesn't talk in worlds. He just admitted that she does. But Trump does it too. Here's another example of Kamala Harris. When she's put on the spot, she's granding a radio interview.
Speaker 3: I think to some.
Speaker 2: Small time Hispanic station. Listen very carvy as she talks about turning the page while actually turning the page a piece of paper.
Speaker 3: That she's referring to in the form of notes.
Speaker 5: It's time to address Hispanic Americans who may be on the fence about way to vote on November fifth.
Speaker 7: Listen, I think that it's time to move forward and to chart a new way forward, and we need to turn the page on this Trump era.
Speaker 5: You know this person who has talked about.
Speaker 2: Listen to that three words in Listen, it's time to turn the page. Yeah, that's I picked up where I left off there. They didn't put it all on the same piece of paper that's right in front of me.
Speaker 3: Here. They are running. They are running scared.
Speaker 2: The lead for Kamala Harris, the poll variations they are not wide enough the way that they were. Even Hillary Clinton, who ended up losing in twenty sixteen, had a pretty significant lead built up by this point two months to go until the election, Joe Biden had an even bigger lead, and he won by a sliver, a margin that was decided by tens of thousands of votes across just a handful of states. Her overall lead in the ruling poll average for Real Clear Politics has been somewhere in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Of one and a half half to two points.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't take an account as well that both those polls I mentioned for both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden underestimated Trump's support. So if you figure they've been using a lot of the same factors and they're polling even though I know they try to adjust on the fly and account for that, the history shows that this is not going well and not well enough for Kamala Harris. Even Nate Silver and his projections has Trump now increasing his percentages of winning. That's based on both polling models, history like I just cited, and trend lines, other factors that are involved in chasing votes, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And how that will play out in the swing states.
Speaker 2: He's currently last time I checked, and may have changed, but I believe it's Trump right now at a fifty eight percent chance of winning the election and Kamala Harris at just forty two. So you look at pivot points that are left on the calendar for Harris between now and November five. The biggest one and maybe the only important one left it's September tenth in that debate, and I refuse to consider any kind of analysis that doesn't take into account that Harris has to dominate that debate in a way that she's never done before in order to turn the tide of this election in her favor. Dan Caplas returns after this This is the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 6: I've got to ask before I play this bump, why that song? Why here?
Speaker 2: Because you're back and now we're living the highlight again, we're plumbing it with me filling in there for two secments.
Speaker 6: I just I couldn't figure out where you were going with that. I love the song of all Yeah me too song, but no, And thank you to Ryan for.
Speaker 1: Starting the show today. And just a quick twenty second thought, young lawyers out there, are people thinking about going into law, the type of law you want to go into, I would just seriously urge you to consider to consider going into injury law, because I've got to tell you, man, it is I've been doing it forty years now and it's just the greatest feeling in the world. The reason I was late is we were just blessed to very successfully wrap a case up for wonderful clients badly injured by a semi And it's just the greatest feeling in the world when when you know it all works out and then these good people have the things they need to have the best life they can have moving forward.
Speaker 6: It's just one of the greatest feelings in the world.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure there are other kinds of law where people end up with real good feelings too, but it's hard to imagine much better feelings than these. So anyway, on with the fight. Eight five to five hours are A five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine. But thank you for that coincidental song. It's yeah, just always been one of the favorites. Here's the bump I was going to play coming out of the break and it ties into some news that's now being trumpeted around CNN and elsewhere, and I'm like, CNN, what have you done? A one to eighty because like, I really want Donald Trump to win the election, and I thought you really wanted him to lose, and now it's two days in a row you're doing things that help him.
Speaker 6: So what's up there? But here's the prelude to that.
Speaker 8: Listen, Jick Chenney, your father a beloved figure among Democrats for many, many years.
Speaker 3: Do you if you know who he.
Speaker 8: Will be supporting or who he'll be voting for? Do you care to share with us who he might be voting for?
Speaker 6: Dick Chenney will be voting for?
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Is that like the greatest thing ever reppened to Trump? And you know that's what's CNN right now. It's just blasting this headline. Obviously they're thinking that they're blunting all of this other good news for Trump right today, the sentencing being put off, And first of all, Trump never should have been charged in that case, let alone convicted, God forbid sentenced.
Speaker 6: So but at least the sentencing now is being put off until after election day.
Speaker 1: First of all, my own personal belief is that they probably figured it was going to help Trump if they went ahead and sentenced him, and I think it would have helped him politically, But it's safer this way for him politically and erase, he is trending to win right now, no guarantees, but trending to win. It's safer to have that sentencing put off. You just take a wild carrot out of the mix, and there never should be a sentence.
Speaker 2: But you made such a good point there, Dan, I want you to follow up on this about the bias of the media and how desperate they are, and that was kind of the theme of the first two segments. You have all this news coming out, the jobs report, terrible for Bidenomics over this entire summer, job numbers revised down for June and July and then underperforming for August. You had RFK Junior successfully being taken off the ballots in Michigan, North Carolina. You had the sentencing delay for Donald Trump, and they're running I'm talking for the last half hour Dan on CNN with Dick Cheney, this washed up Darth Vader Neo Khon and rock Wars starting Halliburton benefiting endorsement of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: That's all they've got, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Got to be filling the heat right now when they play that card, and it is. I think that's the point though. It's all they have right now because think about what they're stuck with. We have never seen this, and we're very grateful for those Democrats and lefties who listen to the show, Thank you for being here, and we like the battle of ideas. But we've never seen Republican or Democrat ever in our lifetime's a situation like this.
Speaker 6: Look at this.
Speaker 1: They're stuck with a candidate who everybody knows, everybody who's going to cast a ballot November knows, didn't get a single vote, didn't win a single primary, was installed in a backroom deal. But here's a big problem. Their big problem is their candidate can't give an interview. So they're stuck with that right now. So you've got Trump, who is you know, will take on all comers. Trump out there every day, Vans out there every day doing interviews. Harris can't give an interview. So they're in a real bind right now because you can see this thing starting to slip away from them. In fact, here's Nate Silver and again Nate Silver is a Democrat voting for Harris. He said he's voting for Harris. Everybody knows. He comes from the left and he's a very prominent polster on the left.
Speaker 6: And we've been talking about how.
Speaker 1: His percentage has changed, and it was relatively short time ago that it was almost sixty forty in Harris's favor and as of this morning, Ryan Jesus was almost sixty forty in Trump's favor, a.
Speaker 6: New high for Trump.
Speaker 1: And then as people on the left air shooting at silver over this, he posts this today.
Speaker 6: I'd also note.
Speaker 1: That Harris's raw polling averages have declined and he put declined in all caps in most swing states since the start of the DNC. This data is not subject to the convention bounce adjustment. She's had a run of pretty mediocre state polling and so that's coming from the left, So they see this thing slipping away. And if they think a Dick Cheney endorsement of Kamala Harris, or at least Dick Cheney saying Trump can never hold power again is going to hurt Trump. I'd love to know what planet they're living on.
Speaker 2: And she's living on borrowed time politically, Dan, because we know she's not going to grant another sit down interview. I don't think she'll do a single one on a major network between now and November five, So how many inflection points are even left for her on the board between now and then? The debate on Tuesday might be it that might be the only one brother, let.
Speaker 1: Me quib with you here, okay, because here's what I see happening. First of all, we start with Tuesday. It's all about Tuesday. Now we all know who has won on Tuesday. Put one in quotes. The media has I mean literally, the headlines have already been written, the graphics have already been worked up in the newsrooms. Kamala Harris has been declared the winner of Tuesday's event. Can't call it a debate. She'll be protected. It's an event. So that's going to be what the nation here is starting Tuesday night at about nine thirty Mountain time. Kamala Harris big win in the debate. And then so we're going to have that out there then, Kamala Harris, I don't think Ryan, I I don't think there's any doubt. You may disagree that she is going to look better and expected. She's going to sound better than expected because the comparison is going to be to the Biden disaster and to some of her own disasters, and she's going to be fully protected by ABC. So you're going to have a night that's probably going to be a plus for her given the low expectations, the protection from ABC in the media distorting the event.
Speaker 6: So what impact does that have on the arc of the race?
Speaker 1: I think that's the first question, right, And then beyond that, is there going to be a second debate? Well, whoever comes out the winner of the first debate, and I think winner is going to have to be judged by the ultimate fallout in the polls, not who actually performs better that night. I expect that'll be Trump. It is not going to agree to a second debate. She's only going to agree to a second debate if she's desperate, right, if it's the only chance she has, that's her hal Mary.
Speaker 6: So to your point, Ryan.
Speaker 1: If the art continues and she's going to get a little bumped next week because of the way this whole thing's going to be distorted, But if the overall art continues and it's trending toward a Trump victory, I wouldn't be surprised if she does a ton of interviews, really, if she changes up the whole plan, because at that point, as Trump would say, what the hell do you have to lose a lot?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, no, if you're trending toward defeat.
Speaker 2: Even more by me, even more because she's like you said, Dan, nothing's going to change about the fact that she is terrible at interviews one on one. It will only get worse for her at that point, she's got to hide the ball.
Speaker 3: That's the only way to win.
Speaker 1: Well, my belief is if she's trending toward defeat at that point, they will try anything. They might even Ryan, they might even put issues on her website. They still don't have an issue section on her website. So this again, it goes back to what we talked about in January. This is going to be one of the most fast years of your life. If you care about news and politics and the arc of the country and all of that, and obviously you do you're here on the show. It's it's going to be incredibly interesting between now an election day. Hey, we got to hit this hard break. We'll come back with hot sound of the day. But let's start with this question. Since it's the quote unquote breaking news of the afternoon, Dick Cheney supporting Kamala Harris. Is that going to hurt or help Trump? And believe me, we have a lot more than that to talk about, but that's kind of interesting and anxious to get your take on it.
Speaker 6: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: It is our undocumented immigrants that is the least likely to commit.
Speaker 10: From police report as many as seventy five percent of the people they've arrested in Midtown Manhattan for assault, robbery, and domestic violence.
Speaker 5: Our legal migrants, Alice, have tracked down a killer whose crime span the country.
Speaker 1: Rachel Morin was dragged on a hiking trail in Maryland where she was raped and murdered.
Speaker 5: Polisse Brandon Ortiz Vta used a handgun he bought illegally to shoot Wooby Garcia multiple times on Friday. The prime suspect charged in Lincoln Riley's murder was twenty six year old Jose Antonio Avara.
Speaker 3: He illegally entered.
Speaker 5: The United States back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: The Texas Grand Jury induided Rafael Govea Romero. He's accused of attacking sixteen year old Lizabeth Medina by repeatedly hitting her head and stabbing her.
Speaker 5: Let's gets together about.
Speaker 10: What we're talking about.
Speaker 1: See that's such a powerful spot for many reasons, right, But you start with I'm sorry at the beginning of this Kamala Harris's behavior, and we've seen it over and over and over again. There's just something really wrong there. And what do you think that wrong?
Speaker 3: Is it is our undocumented immigrants that is the.
Speaker 10: Least likely to.
Speaker 6: Police report.
Speaker 1: Seriously, let's step back from red blue heat for a second. What would cause a person to do that? When talking about that, I mean that there's something really off there. Is it some kind of impairment. Is it some kind of substance thing, Is it some kind of medication thing. Is it some kind of personality issue? But there's something really wrong And we've seen this over and over again from her. But what's interesting, Ryan is now that they've told her to stop it. Have we seen any of it since she was installed.
Speaker 3: Here and there? But you can tell it's harnessed.
Speaker 2: And this example for this to ad this is one that really stands out to me because she's almost looking like she's trying to hold it back, but she just can't help it, and she's got to let this laughter out. There's a nervousness there, I think again, you know dime store analysis, but you know she's got some kind of social anxiety that she feels by laughing she can disarm whoever she's speaking with, that could be an audience, that could be an interviewer. You saw her do this in the sit down with Lester hold about the border, where she started kind of laughing when Lester said, well, you haven't been to the border.
Speaker 3: And I haven't been to Europe.
Speaker 6: Right, I read it differently.
Speaker 1: I think it's just weird and uncontrollable at least in those situations. But one way or the other it obviously hurts her, which is why we don't see her doing it right now. But yeah, so anyway, very very effective ad. And it comes back to the other great Trump ad we urge yesterday, which is the debate everybody's been waiting for Harris and the picture on the left versus Harris, and then the picture on the right with her different positions, the one she truly holds, the radical left positions, and then the new positions, the new lies she's trying to sell everybody.
Speaker 6: So I expect we'll see that them bunch on Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: Let's see Dick Cheney now endorsing Kamala Harris. What do you think the impact there will be? Dan dick Cheney can tell his daughter whatever he wants to who he's going to vote for. That doesn't necessarily mean he's telling the truth. Listen that the Cheney thing, I don't see any way it does anything other than help Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: You know, in terms of what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have Republicans now who don't vote for Trump because Dick Cheney doesn't like him, I don't see that happening. I mean Republicans who are going to do such an extreme thing. And every Republican who doesn't vote for Trump is obviously supporting Harris. Right, they're taking a vote away from Trump, which helps Harris. But they've crossed that bridge a long time ago. So Dick Cheney was so profoundly unpopular in so many different circles. I don't see how this hurts Trump or helps Harris. We will find out together. The other thing is a contrast. Now, this is up to President Trump, right, This is up to him on Tuesday night, and it should be the easiest job in the world because he did so great with it. You want peace, vote for me, You want war, vote for them. Look at my four years, look at their four years. This election is a choice between peace or war. Right, and you look at how Cheney. And listen, some things Cheney did I liked and commended. But Cheney, you know, he was part of batching I Raq and I do not believe Saddam should have been left in power. It was good to remove him from power, it was good for the entire world. But Cheney was part of batching that, that entire process. So yeah, it's it's a choice between war or peace in this election, and Trump proved it in office. He's your best chance at peace. He brought peace, peace through strength. So yeah, it'll be interesting to see where that hell goes. Dan just shows Cheney's a rhinos. That's respectfully, text, You're way too simplistic. What's so disturbing to me is so many people I've respected so much on the right. I've had on Ara a bunch, and Cheney's I haven't had on air. So I'm talking more about you know, folks like say Bill Crystal, and there have been many others prominent Republicans who have been great warriors for causes I believe in, including the life cause. But then all of a sudden, you know, Trump insults them personally or they get crossways with Trump and they're willing to undermine the causes that.
Speaker 6: They say they care so much about.
Speaker 1: Because every one of these people, every one of these people who who then goes on to support Kamala Harris, what they're telling you is they didn't really care about those causes because they're now willing to help elect someone who is going to do the polar opposite of what they've said for all these years they believe in, including on the life issue. That to me is the saddest part. I thought those people really care deeply about those causes.
Speaker 3: Wow. Dan.
Speaker 1: So now Kamala Harris says Putin and Dick Cheney, all she really needs is the Ayatola Ryan, We have not had a chance to talk much about that. Putin saying that they want Harris to win. What do you make of that? What impact does it have in the election? The other thing I want to get into when we have time, which will probably be after this next break. We've touched on it, but Evan had a chance to deep dive is you've got this CNN story that kind of comes out of nowhere that was very heavily researched, A lot of time went into it and absolutely nails Harris on her lie on the border, Why did they run that story, what do you think their true game is? And the latest polling news that should put a smile on your face if like me, you want President Trump to win eight five four zero five A two five five texts d an five seven seven three nine on The Dan Kapla Show.