Speaker 1: Tonight, we have a war, an election, and a deadly shooting to cover. Congressman Chip Roy of Texas is here. Also, the last time Colonel Douglas McGregor was on this program, he told us the future regarding attacks on Iran. We check back in to get his predictions on what happens next in this ongoing war. A member of the Iranian resistance joins us to sort out who has legitimacy within Iran at this moment. And Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller previews tomorrow's big primary election in Texas. It's all next to the Matt Gates Show. Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking the fever.
Speaker 2: Do you haven't watch this guy on television.
Speaker 3: It's like a machine.
Speaker 2: He's great, Matt Gates.
Speaker 1: What happens in Iran now that Komani is dead and a new supreme leader is to take control of the Persian country of nearly ninety million people. President Trump has said the US bombing campaign will continue. Six Americans have tragically been killed in Iran's retaliatory strikes on the United States bases in the Middle East. An American F fifteen was seen falling out of the sky in Kuwait today.
Speaker 4: How to be?
Speaker 5: How to be?
Speaker 1: We also got this picture of what appears to be an American pilot in the back of a Kuwaiti truck and another down pilot approached by Kuwaiti locals.
Speaker 6: What is yes, one minute, one minute? I should be but one minute, one minute? Minute, I'm here?
Speaker 4: You would save you can save everything?
Speaker 6: Good, no problem, Thank you for helping us everything quite.
Speaker 1: Central Command put out this statement on the incident, saying it was friendly fire and that three of our planes were mistakenly shot down by Kuwaiti air defenses on Capitol Hill. Defense contractors would regularly chief members of Congress on the Armed Services Committee like me about events like this. They might say something like, well, at least this proves the stuff we sold to Kuwait actually works. This war isn't even a week old, and US made weapons sold to a US ally were just used to shoot down three US planes with American pilots. Friendly fire casualties are among the most heartbreaking realities of war. Who could forget the story of NFL A safety Pat Tillman. He left a multimillion dollar contract with the Arizona Cardinals to enlist in the United States Army following nine to eleven. He was killed in two thousand and four in a friendly fire incident. The military then lied about how he died for years. We now know the truth about Pat Tillman and the fog of war. President Trump said from mar A Lago that conducting this war is America's duty.
Speaker 2: We're undertaking this massive operation not merely to insure security for our own time and play, but for our children and their children, just as our ancestors have done for us. This is the duty and the burden of a free people. These actions are right, and they are necessary to ensure that Americans will never have to face a radical, bloodthirsty terrorist regime armed with nuclear weapons and lots of threats.
Speaker 1: Many of Iran's leadership have been killed in what we call a decapitation strike. Iran is trying to reconstitute a government. But keep in mind, this is an actual country ninety million people, not some jungle dictatorship, and not some Mexican cartel. This isn't an elmentcho scenario. The Iranian regime is considerably more sophisticated than any enemy. America has gone into direct kinetic WARWI and well over half a century, and we don't have a good track record of winning those wars against less capable nations than Iran. Iran today is militarily stronger than I was in two thousand and three. Iran has a larger active military about six hundred thousand personnel and significant paramilitary forces, missiles, and air defense systems, when compared to Iraq's two thousand and three military, which was smaller, less advanced, and often struggled with outdated equipment and poor performance against US led forces. And I don't even think we won the war in Iraq, do you. Iran surely has more capability than the Taliban, a bunch of goat herders, who we also lost a war to. Everything comes down to this, will Iran change behavior or double down on their prior misdeeds. Even though the United States is less reliant on oil out of the Persian Gulf than at any other time in our lives, oil markets are laser focused on the streets of Hormuz, through which twenty five percent of the world's oil flows, most of it to Asia and Europe. So the bottom line is, if oil doesn't start moving through those straits, China is going to be very upset, and that could shape more than just markets. It could be the last lever of control over Iran's current decision makers. In Iran itself, we have seen people celebrating in the streets. Oh wait, that wasn't Iran. That was Iraq in two thousand and three. This is Iran this weekend. Oh no, my bad, that that was actually Los Angeles. This is Iran. For just a moment, you probably thought that was Minneapolis. See, there's always a U four at the beginning of regime change, wars, patriotism, unity, belief that behind every dictator there is a Jeffersonian democracy just yearning to spring forward. I don't know what's going to happen in Iran, but I don't see signs that the regime is going to just surrender. And I don't believe President Trump or any sensible Americans want to see American blood spilled during some Iranian game of thrones, so that could potentially last years. What does seem clear to us is that Trump's posture is this, we killed the Ayahtola, now it's up to you Iran.
Speaker 2: I call upon all Iranian patriots who yearn for freedom to seize this moment to be brave, be bold, be heroic, and take back your country. America is with you. I made a promise to you, and I've fulfilled that promise. The rest will be up to you, but we'll be there to help.
Speaker 1: The rest will be up to you. That sounds like my wife and I dividing him the chores sometimes. The government of Iran made a decision in the hours following the USA attack that has many flu mixed. They started attacking their Arab neighbors, the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Bahrain, basically every Gulf state that isn't Oman Oman is actually trying to get the parties back to the negotiating table. They say they're still room for peace. Most people think it was pretty dumb of Iran for their isolating themselves in the Middle East to begin a war by hitting other Muslim countries in their neighborhood. We also note the high quality of the response of those neighbors. The UAE air defense is dealt with one hundred and sixty five ballistic missiles, two cruise missiles, and five hundred and forty one drones. Kuwait reports intercepting ninety seven ballistic missiles, two hundred and eighty three drones, and of course the three aforementioned US aircraft accidentally. Bahrain says it shot down forty five missiles and nine drones. Katar says it intercepted about eighteen ballistic missiles plus cruise missiles and other drones. Now we continue to follow reaction out of the Middle East. A Saudi political analyst publicly said the United States was prioritizing protecting Israel's air defenses over Gulf States amid the ongoing conflict with Irani. Claimed the US defenses were focused on Israel, leaving Golf states hosting US military assets more exposed to these Iranian drone attacks.
Speaker 7: American defense is focused on Israel without concern for the defense of the Arab Golf States, which hosts many military bases. There's kind of a resentment from the Gulf towards its American partner, who focuses on Israel's security and stability without concern for the defense needs of the Arab Gold States that are being subjected to Iranian strikes without American effort.
Speaker 1: In Pakistan, there have been violent protests at US diplomatic sites, especially at the US consulate in Karachi, thousands of demonstrators, angered by the killing of Auran Supreme leaders, stormed the consulate, breached outer walls, smashed the windows, and clashed with security forces, resulting in multiple injuries and deaths. I wouldn't be improving visas from there anytime soon. Also breaking tonight, Texas is mourning a mass shooting in downtown Austin at Buford's backyard beer garden, left three people dead, including the suspect, and fourteen injured. Police identified the gunman as fifty three year old Dunga Dengey, who was killed by officers at the scene. He wore clothing with Iranian linked symbols. The FBI is investigating possible connections to terrorism. We now go to the congressman who represents part of the greater Austin area joining US now Republican Texas Congressman and Texas Attorney General candidate Chip Roy Chip, we have a shooting, a war, and an election. Let's start with the shooting in Austin. It's a community you know well, I know speak with law enforcement throughout Texas regularly. What do you think the questions are right now that law enforcement's working to answer?
Speaker 8: Tonight well, I.
Speaker 9: Can tell you I just got the news the public. I've been on the phone with my friends at the University of Texas who are directly impacted by this. Jim Davis, the president of UT, is a friend of mine. We work together in the Office of Attorney General good Man. He's been working with the families and everybody, and they just publicly announced the names of two of the victims who passed away. There's a third that I think we're going to lose the day off of life support. This was all a direct consequence of having somebody in this country who shouldn't be here. And I know, you know, I want the people that I represent I'm around. I want them to be able to heal. I want them to be able to go pray, pray, I want them to be able to come together as a community. But I also have a duty as a leader of this country to say enough is enough, and that this broken immigration system is a total disaster. And we've got an individual here who came to this country in two thousand State is Visa then applied for legal permanent residency on the back of a marriage, a marriage that apparently no longer was in existence because once He got his citizenship under Obama in twenty twelve. He then tried to use that citizenship for two different women to get them in as citizens. He's from Senegal. He had a Quran in the back of his car. He had the shirt you're putting on the screen now that says property of a law. He had an Iranian flag shirt under the sweatshirt. He had social media posts that were clearly directed towards people who are allegedly anti Iran and you know, anti Muslim And this is preventable, right, And people say preventable violence they want to go after our guns are constitutionally protected, right, But we keep importing third world violent Islamists who want to destroy our country.
Speaker 10: Enough.
Speaker 1: We are currently at war with Iran. There's a war powers resolution coming up in the House. What is the administration communicated to Congress about what victory looks like in Iran?
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, you know, obviously they've done a briefing for the Big AID or whatever, and then today they did something else on the hill. And I'm not there yet, but tomorrow I'm flying back. Even though it's primary day in Texas, I'm going to be flying back to Texas. I mean flying back to DC to get a briefing, and then Christy Nome comes to Judiciary on Wednesday, so I'll be there. I can assure you what we're hearing is, you know her Marco Rubio today say that they expected Israel was going to make it a hit and that we needed to be ready for the fallout from that, and that it was better for us to align with them early and to go after and take out a lot of the resources of Iran. They were continuing to develop despite us taking out some of their nuclear capability with the.
Speaker 8: Bombing last year.
Speaker 9: And look, I actually have a fairly broad view, and you and I've talked about this before when you were in the House. I've got a broader view than some of our more kind of constitutional strict constructionist types and people that are more explicit or a libertarian. My view is pretty broad on the commander in chiefs authority, and I think here the president's acting fully within the scope of his authority. I think he's doing the right thing to push back on Iran and take out a lot of their facilities and to stand alongside Israel. But there's obviously a limit. The limit is when you start putting our troops on the ground for any significant length of time when any length of time starts to extend fairly long, and our ultimate power on this is really the power of the Purse, more than the War Powers Act, which as you know, both Republican and Democrat presidents for fifty years have questioned the validity of. So look, I think we need to be very resolute. I think we need to have oversight. I believe that no matter who's in the White House, we need to know that this is not going to be an endless war. But I trust the President and I trust his team to do exactly what they're doing, from JD to Marco and everybody involved in the Secretary headset to push back on Iran peace through strength, knock out their facilities, but do not get us embroiled in an endless conflict with boots on the ground like we experienced from two thousand and three until even still today, with you know, in terms of all the lingering repercussions of the War on Terror.
Speaker 1: What you described as a paradigm where when Israel tells us they're going to attack somewhere, we work to neutralize the retaliation. If that's the new state of play. Do you expect that we'll be joining Israel in bombing campaigns in Lebanon as well?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 9: This is one of the questions that has emerged that we need to go and have the conversations with the current leadership team to know what the next steps are. I think on this case, you're dealing with Iran, which was the sort of mothership, right the head of the snake Hesba lah Hamas, all of that was being coordinated and funded heavily by Iran. I have no problem going and trying to cut the head of the snake off, so long as we stay away from nation building, so long as we stay away from soccer fields like we're building in Baghdad, So long as we're not combing through the mountains of freaking Afghanist and trying to figure out how to help certain people vote or whatever while our guys are getting shot. I have no problems taking out bad guys artillery. We'll see what the next step is on.
Speaker 1: This Tomorrow's the attorney general election. How do us holding an election in the echo of this possible terrorist attack in Texas shape how people will think about selecting an attorney general?
Speaker 9: Well, today I'm visited with I don't know, maybe one hundred or so large number of my core supporters down in San Antonio and that have been with me as a member of Congress, that are supporting me for Attorney General. And look, what's on their mind is what's on you know, I think the average Americans mind is making sure that we're not engaged in endless war, making sure that Muslims and Islamists are not taking over Texas in this country, making sure that our border stays secure, making sure that we're actually delivering on our promises. For example, let's deliver on the Save America Act, Let's deliver on congressional stock trade bands, et cetera. They want to see us an act. I had a pretty big dust up with some of our Republican colleagues over the weekend in one of these calls where we're being told what's going to happen this week, and I made the point, Look, it's not enough to play prevent defense and say we all have to sing Kumbaya to win the election this November.
Speaker 8: But we need to be on offense. We need to fight.
Speaker 9: The Senate needs to be told to get in line, punch them in the nose and say you can actually move this bill in the Senate. Stop hiding behind the filibuster, stop hiding behind sixty votes, stand up, actually do your job and lead. And you know, look, I'm going to defend the big, beautiful bill to defend our unified position as Republicans, but we need to be on offense. And as Attorney General, I can assure you I'm going to take every step necessary in Texas to secure our border, to go after the NGOs, they're advancing the Islamis movement in Texas to make sure that we're defending our state no matter who's in the White House. So I expect us to have a good day tomorrow and to deliver a good result with the people of Texas. I hope to win it out right over fifty, but if not, we'll have a good runoff. Look when I ran for Congress the first time, I ran again to eighteen people, and then I want to run off, so we'll win one way the other.
Speaker 1: I just hope it's tomorrow, Texas Congressman ship Roy out on the campaign trail. Stay safe out there, my friend.
Speaker 3: Best of luck, Thanks Matt, God bless.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we'll speak with Colonel Douglas McGregor regarding Iran, and we'll continue to follow the terrorist attack in Texas, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch away in live. The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of a wayn The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply.
Speaker 4: Go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 5: Hey, did you know that one America new whose network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer one America News network, you should get them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they ADDANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 5: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV.
Speaker 4: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store, search out for an then enjoy all the great programming offered by Alien, including my show Real America.
Speaker 1: The United States is now in another Middle East regime change war, this time with Iran. In September of last year, we invited Colonel Douglas McGregor on our program. He's a foreign policy expert and his informally advised President Trump on occasion, and he explained that the war between Iran and Israel had not ended, and in fact was only paused and would resume to listen to this and realize this is on September thirtieth of last year.
Speaker 11: We all know that a war between Israel and Iran is not over. That war is going to resume. It could resume any time now whenever. Ultimately the Israelis decided to resume it. So I think if we look at Egypt and look at Iran, those two, it's very obvious that something very bad is going to happen in the near future.
Speaker 1: Joining us now retired US Army colonel and former Secretary of Defense advisor Douglas McGregor, Colonel McGregor, you came on this program on September thirtieth of last year. You said Israel would attack Iran again and we would be back at war. Do you believe what the mainstream media has been reporting that this war began over the weekend due to a target of opportunity.
Speaker 8: No, not at all.
Speaker 11: In fact, I think the evidence is pretty substantial that the decision to wage this war was.
Speaker 8: Taken some time ago. I think that's one of the reasons.
Speaker 11: That after the first of the year, mister Dadiniah who came and visited with President Trump and Marlag and now we've had Secretary of State Rubio essentially tell a group of eight in the Senate that the Israelis actually launched their attack and we were not yet ready to do so, but decided we would join in in any case, since we had already planned.
Speaker 8: To do that.
Speaker 11: As it is, so, this has been on the agenda for a long time.
Speaker 1: Bet Do you see the regime right now as fragile at this point or resilient?
Speaker 11: Well, I think they're pretty resilient. Frankly, you know, lots of regimes look weak and they aren't. We thought the Russian regime was very, very weak when it wasn't, and I think we made that mistake again with Iron.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the country risks any sort of internal conflict or civil war like we saw in Iraq? Or do you expect this regime to reconstitute and to exact their control over the country.
Speaker 11: I think the current government of Iran will stand as long as there is a war now. I do think that probably by the summer, after the war is over, and I hope it's over by then, we'll see a new government emerge, one that is much more amenable to the population of Iran. But the Iranians are extremely nationalistic, and this is not a time when they are likely to sign on for the division fragmentation of their country or the destruction of their country. They are going to stand by the government whether they like it or not.
Speaker 1: Again, that being the theocratic government that exists now. I spoke to one of my sources in the Middle East who said, Matt, you don't understand the connection between the people who are in the IRGC and the faith infrastructure of the government. I mean, this is the only theocracy in the world. We don't have a high familiarity with this. How do you think that dynamic where these soldiers aren't just employed by a police force and power, they are religiously devoted to this as part of their faith. How do you think that should shape our thinking in the coming days and weeks.
Speaker 11: I think that may may be true for some of them, I think, frankly speaking, again, these are nationalists and the Persian component of Iranian culture and history has reasserted itself dramatically over the last several years. It's tiresome listening to commentators come on and talk about Iran today as though it hasn't.
Speaker 8: Changed in forty seven years. It's profoundly different.
Speaker 11: Most Iranians pay virtually no attention whatsoever to Ramadan. Women are not running around in bags. The mosques tend to be on the whole empty on Friday. So I think it's a mistake to impute too much to the theocracy. In fact, I think the theocracy understands that there's going to be a major compromise in how Iran is governed in the future.
Speaker 1: I spoke to a source insight our own government who was concerned prior to the attack that attack could strengthen the hand of some of Iran's hardliners in the regime. What do you know about some of the rising personalities here and do you think the dynamics that are playing out are likely to result in a more amenable government or a government that's more dug in.
Speaker 8: I think this country is going to stay the course.
Speaker 11: I think we had false expectations that Iran would.
Speaker 8: Fall apart in forty eight to seventy two hours.
Speaker 11: We imputed too much to what we thought was some major upheaval in the country when it wasn't.
Speaker 8: When there were protests.
Speaker 11: There are lots of people miserable and unhappy because of the economy, thanks in large part to our sanctions, but also a great deal of mismanagement by the government. But the population at large was not interested in overthrowing the government they're not going to overthrow it now, They're going.
Speaker 8: To stay the course.
Speaker 11: And the thing is that right now, I'm beginning to think more and more that logistics will decide the outcome. We're already running out of missiles in places like you and Cutter. The Navy has fired very, very few standard missiles or sea sparrows, and I get the impression our inventory is low. The Israelis have shot a lot of missiles, and I don't think they can keep this up indefinitely, and we can't produce enough to keep up. So it may be that ultimately logistics decides the real outcome, because I don't think there's any danger of the Iranians running out of missiles.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the target package signifies an understanding of that dynamic to some degree in the Pentagon, because they've been shooting at the depots of the Iranian missiles to try to limit Iran's ability to retaliate against other Arab states US troops in the region. But we do have six dead Americans as we're having this conversation, and so you know, given Iran's production capacity, given what we know about what was taken out in this first wave of strikes. What do you assess as Iran's ability to inflict casualties going forward on US forces and assets in the region.
Speaker 11: I think the intensity and capability is growing. I'm not sure what we achieved in the first few days. You know, I've been through this before with the Coastovo Air campaign. Battle damage assessment is very, very difficult, and you don't know usually for at least three days what actually happened. Even then, it's sketchy inside Iran. I don't think we've had that much impact. I think we've focused initially on the leadership and that failed. There was obviously an attempt to try and decapitate the government. They made the Supreme Leader of martyr, but there's a civil government and there is a military command structure. Those things are still intact. I don't see any evidence that they have been shaken. We've been through this before with Germany, with France, fire bombing, cities destroyed, and it just didn't work. Now I'm hearing rumors that there is a plan now or maybe there always was, to try and organize the Kurds in northern Iraq and Syria. The Massad's always been involved with them to try and invade northern Iran. When I heard that, I concluded, we must be pretty desperate. I don't think our position is very strong right now. I think people are surprised at what they've encountered, and the intensity and the numbers of attacks continue to increase. But I don't even think we've seen most of the really lethal missiles yet from Iran.
Speaker 1: Why would they hold back? We killed We killed Komane. If you watch other channels or other programs, you're going to see a lot of analysis that says Komane's dead, all of this senior leadership got taken out, decapitation achieved. Now we're going to get a new wave of people with a reset to terrens. Whatever we face with Iran, they're not going to have these ballistic missiles. They're not going to have this nuclear program. And in the meantime, people in the streets are cheering and love America. Now I mean that is that is wall to wall anywhere else you look, which is which is precisely why I wanted to talk to you, Colonel McGregor, because I do think it's important to get to perspectives on that question. If this is going to be a status where Iran's getting bombed. They're not going to leave power surrender in any meaningful way. When do you think China starts to kind of flex around this? Because a lot of that oil that's going to be backed up in the Persian Gulf is going to China. And at the same time, China can look at the scenario you just described with declining US docpiles, and they might start licking their lips and looking at Taiwan. What do you assays says as their likely move.
Speaker 11: China draws about fifty percent of its oil from the Persian Gulf.
Speaker 8: So does India.
Speaker 11: China has stored up a great deal of oil and the expectation of this war, and the Russians are working over time, they're doubling down to provide India, China and everybody else with oil. In fact, Russia is a huge winner right now. Certainly in financial terms, they're making money hand over FIST. I see no evidence for the Chinese invade Taiwan. I think it's utter nonsense that needs to go away. The Chinese are not going to do that. They've made that very clear. Unless we put missiles and troops on Taiwan that threaten China, there will be no invasion. And right now you have the KMT party, which is a shang Kai sheex old party.
Speaker 8: They control the parliament. The parliament is pro unification.
Speaker 11: It's the president who is a so called liberal nationalist. I don't know what the exact term is, but that's the pro pro us, pro Japanese party.
Speaker 1: He take out the Taiwan part. Colonel, But what about China's ability to impact outcomes in the straits of horror moves with what is now the government of Iran and then fifty percent of their oil on the other side waiting to get through.
Speaker 11: Well, China and Russia are sitting on the sidelines monitoring everything. They're in close touch with the government. They're providing satellite intelligence, which accounts for some of the tremendous successes, particularly in Israel. And on a US basis, all of our bases have been destroyed, our harbor installations are destroyed. We're actually having to fall back on India and Indian ports, which are less than ideal. That's what the Navy says, and I I think Iran, much to our disappointment, is faring very very well. The question is how long can we keep this up. I think logistics is the vulnerable part of this entire operation. Remember, you've got to go back and reload. You've got to fly things in, you've got to sail in. Iran is a continental power in ninety three million people, the size of Western Europe, both China and Russia continental powers. They don't have supply chain problems. Their manufacturing capabilities are intact right now. The missile cities underlie all of Iran's provinces are untouched, and they have an inexhaustible supply of missiles. I think this is going to go on for some time. And the question is when does Israel step up and say they've had enough. We went through that before during the Twelve Day War. When do they say this is too much much? When do they say, if this doesn't stop, we use a nuclear weapon. That's what I would be concerned about. And that's where President Trump, who really doesn't appear to be in charge, mister Nettaniahu does, has got to be prepared to step in and say no, there will be no use of nuclear weapons.
Speaker 8: That's what I worry about.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for hunting my nightmares in the coming weeks. Colonel Douglas McGregor, Thanks as always for coming on and sharing your viewpoint.
Speaker 8: Okay, Matt, bye bye.
Speaker 1: And coming up, we've got the Commissioner of Agriculture from Texas, Sid Miller, here to react to the fatal shooting in Austin and potential terrorist connections. And we'll also speak with one of the members of an Iranian resistance group. He's got a plan for the future of the country. Will test whether or not it's a feasible one this hour, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it Free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network, So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 5: What does Rokuti, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, AppleTV.
Speaker 4: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store search out foran, then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you know that video.
Speaker 5: Clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 4: On oaan n dot com.
Speaker 5: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit ONN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 1: It's an unsettling day in Texas. Tomorrow a massive primary election with nationwide consequences. Yesterday, a mass shooting with people still reeling and still clinging to life. The shooting occurred just before two am in the sixth Street Entertainment district. It's a busy area known for bars, nightlife, and crowds near ut Austin. Responding officers were already in the area and confronted the shooter just amazingly quickly, within just a minute of the first nine to one one calls they were there. They exchanged fire and fatally shot the perpetrator at the scene, preventing further casualties. Three people have died, including the suspect. Fourteen others injured. Several of the wounded were reported in critical condition at nearby hospitals. Officials have identified the gunman fifty three year old Indanga Dengey, a naturalized US citizen originally from Senegal who lived in the Austin area. D'angay first entered the United States in two thousand, became a lawful permit resident after marrying a US citizen, and was naturalized in twenty thirteen. Reports indicated he had a history of mental health issues and prior arrests that weren't related to terrorism or ideology. The FBI sites indicators on the suspect and in the vehicle that could suggest a terrori's net nexus. Those indicators include the attire and items found with the suspect. He was wearing clothing that included the words property of Allah and a shirt with an Iranian flag design. Investigators reportedly found a Koran and images related to Iran at his home and in his vehicle. Local and state officials responded very swiftly. The Texas Governor directed increased security in Austin and statewide. We now go to a Texas statewide elected official for the latest. Joining us now is the commissioner of the Texas Department of Agriculture. He's been endorsed by President Trump and his upcoming elections tomorrow. Sid Miller, thanks for being with us. I know you've got a big heart and it's breaking for the folks in Austin who suffered from this violence. What can you tell us about how Texans are reacting?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, we're all very sad. It's it's things like this are happening too often. Uh, you know, most of it's tied to radical Islam Sharia law. We're fighting that, you know down here in Texas and looks like this is another case of that. The guy was uh, you know, wearing axcuse it, Uh, you know, our ock bar and on his shirt.
Speaker 10: And uh uh it's very tragic.
Speaker 12: We we we've got to you know, we've got to do a better job, uh than we're doing.
Speaker 1: Uh. This guy was a citizen through marriage. Is that? Is that like a good policy for our country to just have people be able to marry their way into in a citizenship.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, it's you know, it worked real good for a long time, but it's not working so good now, is it. We probably need we probably need to rethink that and at least have a transition period, you know, not an automatic maybe a you know, I don't know, maybe a probationary period might be an order.
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wonder if events like this give us, give us pause and give us questions something so precious as an American citizenship. I do want to get to the big election that's tomorrow. You're on the ballot. You've been a big part of boosting the productivity in Texas that goes right alongside the Trump agenda. What do you think is going to be the big headline coming out of the Lone Star Republic.
Speaker 10: Well, we've got a lot of races, you know.
Speaker 12: They's there's three primaries tomorrow and thys are all on Texas. We've got a huge Senate race with John Cornyn is matched up against Wesley Hunt and Ken Paxton.
Speaker 10: That's probably the biggest race in the nation right now.
Speaker 12: But we also have a contestant attorney general's race to replace Ken Paxton. We've got a controller race, and we've got my race, had commissioner race. So all the state wides are up with the governor's also owned the ballot, the lieutenant governor, So we have a lot of state wides in Texas. There's about seven or eight of us all up for re election tomorrow because it's and in Texas, it's going to be decided in the primary, and that that will be you know, we'll we'll we'll know the results coming in about seven o'clock tomorrow evening.
Speaker 1: One of the national implications is also on the Democratic side, is there any chance we get Jasmine Crockett as the head of the Democratic Party in Texas tomorrow if she if she prevails.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm a little skeptical about polls, but she is leading in the polls that are out there.
Speaker 10: So that's that's going to be interesting.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you, she's she doesn't really fit the mold of the of the Texas that is in my mind or most people's mind.
Speaker 10: She's not the uh, you know, the room.
Speaker 1: Before I wanted to win the primary. I think that would be great because you know, look, it's it's no joke. The Democrats have targeted Texas before, uh, and they would again if they could get a lot of illegal aliens voting, if they could erode uh, your your ballid, integrity and good folks there have been making a lot of strides yourself included. Now in South Texas, we've seen districts that were purple in the House go bright red as a result of changes in how a lot of Hispanic voters are reacting. Do you think Hispanic voters are going to stick with the Republican Party in the upcoming midterm general election?
Speaker 12: You know, I think we'll continue to grow grow our presence in South Texas. South Texas is tired of the cartels. They're they're tired of, you know, the Biden administration leaving the gates open and everybody just walking through and destroying their property. Uh, they're they're you know, it's they're tired of fitnel deaths, just like the rest of us. That they've had it there, they're you know, uh used to if you ran for office in South Texas, there was only one party to run on. That's not the case anymore. It's it's flipping. We've got County Judge Aaron Laredo, uh, Democrat county judge for.
Speaker 10: I think, a three term county judge. Flip.
Speaker 12: He's now he's running for Congress, uh on the Republican ticket. So it's it's flipping. We're gonna do well.
Speaker 1: Do you expect voters in South Texas will continue to have confidence in CONGRESSMN Tony Gonzales.
Speaker 10: I think Tony's probably gone.
Speaker 12: I think this is he was already in a tough RACEH. It was uh, you know, sad situation, really really sad situation, and a lot of what's what's come out. I think I don't. I don't think he's going to bounce back from this one.
Speaker 1: Sid Miller always a straight talker and a guy who produces results for the good folks in Texas. We're glad President Trump is on your team supporting you in this race. We have no doubt he'll be successful. Stay safe in the final day on the campaign trail.
Speaker 13: You got it.
Speaker 12: We're gonna run all the way to the finish line, break the tape and tride at sid Miller.
Speaker 1: Take care. We'll see on the other side. God bless So we've got a great partnership with Lear Capital and our viewers who have also partnered up with Lear. They are really excited about their financial prospects. If you look at what's going on in the world right now, gold is an excellent opportunity to protect your family, protect your resources, and I'm trusting my family's financial future on the asset classes that have stood the test of time. Lear Capital has the information to help you make the right choice for your goals. So if you want a team, you can trust a team that will work for you. Work with Lear Capital. They are the leader in precious metals investing. It's imperative that you get educated and learn about these alternative assets like gold and silver to protect your hard earned money. I've spoken with Lear, I've read their reports. It's great educational material that will show you what experts are saying about the growth potential with precious medals. They'll speak with you. Just give them a call eight hundred and five to one one thirty seven hundred, or go online to Learmatt dot com. They're over twenty eight years in business, over three billion transactions, and they've got a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee eight hundred five to one one thirty seven hundred Liarmatt dot com. Let them know that you're participating in the partnership with our program. You can get up to twenty one thousand dollars in bonus gold or silver with a qualified purchase Learmatt dot Com. Today and coming up will speak of the member of the Iranian Resistance and will showcase how challenging it is to bring together all of the different various factions that believe they should be running Iran. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer one America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add ANN to their channel lineup. Hey everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, AppleTV and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, AppleTV.
Speaker 4: Or Amazon Fire device.
Speaker 5: Simply go to the app store, search out FORAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free.
Speaker 4: On oaan N dot com.
Speaker 5: You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting OA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit OANN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts.
Speaker 4: Hats, and mugs.
Speaker 5: Ers are always asking me how can they watch away in live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of wayn the live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 2: The entire military command is gone as well, and many of them want to surrender into saving their lives. They want immunity. They're calling by the thousands. I once again urged the Revolutionary Guard, the Iranian military police to lay down your arms and receive full immunity or face certain death.
Speaker 1: One question the world is asking right now, who was in charge of the opposition in Iran? And will the opposition actually govern anything? In Venezuela, President Trump taught us there's a real distinction between regime change and leadership change. Maduro, for example, was extracted, but his regime is still basically running Venezuela. Is that what we are trying to do in Iran? Some people actually think we can reinstall the son of the former Shah of Iran. That's hilarious. The Shah was Mohammed Raza Pavlavi. He was the last monarch of Iran and ruled from nineteen forty one until his overthrow in nineteen seventy nine. Widespread unrest grew in the late nineteen seventies due to dissatisfaction with his rule, economic concerns, political repression and resentment of Western involvement in Iranian issues, risking protests and strikes, and affections within his own military. You did see the Shaw suffer an erosion of his authority. On January sixteenth, nineteen seventy nine, facing widespread demonstrations total loss of control, he fled. He fled Iran that effectively ended the monarchy. Many historians described the Shaw's regime as marked by significant corruption. Government officials, the royal family and close associates benefited disproportionately from Iran's oil wealth. Corruption and cronyism eroded public trusts and were among the factors that led to the rule of the theocracy, which has continued until this day. Ali Safavi is a member of the National Council of Resistance to Iran. He and I agreed that the return of the Shah's son is not realistic. So I've seen some mainstream media outlets in the West say that the Shaw son, who has become a cause de jour, could return that it seems crazy to me. That seems like some sort of neo Khan fever dream.
Speaker 13: And it comes to any game plan for the future of Iran. Redzapan Levi and his clique don't even have a seat on the bench. This guy hasn't even run a seventy eleven.
Speaker 3: Store, How can he run a country?
Speaker 13: And he hasn't done anything to advance the cause of democracy in Iran. In fact, he told a podcaster that is not even going to go back to Iran. He said, I have my family here, I have my friends. Yireza Pahla put out his roadmap for the future of Iran. It basically put the power of the judiciary, the executive, the legislature, the security forces in the hands of one man, Reza Pahlavi. So you're talking about the one man rule, a neo fascist government, and Iranians will not stand through that, and because they want democracy.
Speaker 1: That clip demonstrates how fractured the opposition currently is in Iran. That version you just heard from is a member of the m e K. The MEK stands for the Mujahadin a kulk. The MEK ran arms and fought against the Shaw. They then violently broke from company in the nineteen seventies. In the nineteen eighties, The MECH fought alongside Saddam and against Iran from nineteen ninety seven to twenty twelve. The NEK was designated a terrorist organization in the United States and the European Union. In twenty twelve, they rebranded as a government in exile based mostly in Albania. We explain this to you to illuminate that it's not easy to just say the opposition is in control. Who is the opposition now, the secular light theocrats in Iran, the people calling Trump and begging for amnesty who were killing protesters a week ago. The son of the former corrupt monarch who lives in the United States, or the former terrorist group run out of Albania. It's kind of an island of misfit toys joining us now. A member of the National Council of Resistance of Iran also called the MK ALI Safavi Ali. What are you learning about what is happening in Iran right now and what you expect the path to be forward?
Speaker 13: Well as far as the situation on the ground is concerned, we are watching like you are. Continued. It strikes on various military and leadership sites, but of course underground them K resistance units are very active. We had reports that they had themselves taken the lead and had targeted several IRGC garrisons, one in Carage, which is twenty five miles west of Tehran. That they also went and took over what it's called the Headquarters for the Implementation of Romani's degrees, which is a location where it's used for suppression of the people, and also several other parts of the country. The resistance units have been very active and they're also of course mobilizing because the standing order for them was if and when Harmany dies, then you are free to do whatever is needed to mobilize and direct the population and go and take over some of the government institutions and basically bring people onto the streets.
Speaker 3: Obviously, with the.
Speaker 13: Heavy bombing that is ongoing, naturally they're taking every precaution so that no civilian, no civilian is put in harm's way.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many how many operatives does the n MEK right now have working to take control of government assets.
Speaker 13: Well, they have quite a few, just to give you an idea. Just last Monday, two hundred and fifty m K fighters launched a daring assault on the communist compound, which was bombed this past Saturday by the US, and at that particular, in that particular assault, they penetrated several layers of security. Unfortunately, there were some casualties. Some one hundred were killed or were detained, including two professional cameramen that had been embedded with that unit. But one hundred and fifty managed to withdraw and go to the basis safely. So that one particular operation should give you an idea not only of the scale of the resistance units, the number of resistance units across Iran, but also their capability, their operational capability.
Speaker 1: But there's two hundred and fifty people, there's six hundred thousand people in the Iranian Army.
Speaker 13: You're absolutely right, you're after it, right, But to get two hundred and fifty people together to launch an assault on the most tightly controlled government center in all of Iran goes to show the capabilities of them.
Speaker 3: There are thousands of them all over Iran.
Speaker 13: In fact, we had many pictures and posters of NCRRA president like Mariam Rajavi posted on bridges, on overpasses, the pictures posted on walls. There were lots of other activities that they undertook. So this is nationwide movement.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I understand. If you call this woman the president elect, is it your expectation that she's going to be in charge of Iran?
Speaker 13: Well, actually, yesterday, after a Commandy died, the NCRI announced the formation of a provisional government based upon Missus Rajavi's ten point plan.
Speaker 3: And so the road map is like this.
Speaker 13: When the regime is toppled, and of course NCR in the station in Iran, there will be an election within six months of the regime's overthrow, at which point their Innian people can elect a legislative Constituent Assembly which would draft the future constitution, and of course that constitution will be put to vote, and at which point, of course, the Iranian people will have a chance to elect whomever they want.
Speaker 1: As I've told yeah, yeah, you're describing a Jeffersonian democracy that hasn't typically followed regime change in the Middle East, and it's not something that you've really ever had in Iran, you know, in the lifetime of anyone that's there now. Now, there are a number of people in America who believe that the Crown Prince, that's what they call him, sort of a silly name. It's the son of the austed Shaw. You and I agreed that that was a bit of a fever dream. But he's making offers on American television right now to the American people. Take a listen, and we'll get.
Speaker 3: Your reaction, economic group and what have you.
Speaker 13: Just by a change that we hope to bring to the table, that would be probably over a trillion dollars worth of impact and revenue to the American economy.
Speaker 1: So he's offering a trillion dollars. Does the MK offer more?
Speaker 13: I think Matt he's trying to buy his way into the throne. But that's not going to happen. I think, to be honest, the first order of business for the new government in Iran, which the Iranian people of course will have to elect, is to basically, first of all, heal the wounds that this regime has left for Iranians in the past forty seven years, bring back hope and trust, rebuild a country from ruins.
Speaker 1: Does healing those wounds include amnesty and your vision for the country going forward.
Speaker 3: Well, as you know, the NCRI does not believe in that thereath penalty.
Speaker 13: Obviously, Tomorrow's Iran, there will be no room for vengeance naturally, some of those who were the perpetrators of these atrocities will have their day in court with lawyers and international observers. But obviously this is not going to be a door to door house searches and bringing people out and lynching them, not at all. That's very incompatible with Iranian culture and missus Rajavi said yesterday that it is time for solidarity for unity and all of us must work together to return Iran to what it was in the past.
Speaker 1: But you won't work with the other features of the opposition, right like you won't work with Pavlavi because you hold the view, as do I, that he has no ledgeitimacy in the country. So how do you how do you work with people that aren't legitimate?
Speaker 3: Excellent question. You know, the NCRI has.
Speaker 13: A solidarity front that it has offered to all Iranian opposition group. It has basically three principles, one belief in the overthrow of this regime. Two separation of religion and the state, and three the belief in a republican form of government.
Speaker 3: And to this end, the NCRI has a very excellent plan for.
Speaker 1: All thinks your terrorists, your organization was designated a terrorist organization until twenty twelve. Razo Pavlavi and his apparatus supports those designations. Generally, how do you work with someone who thinks that you're a terrorist?
Speaker 13: Well, I think Raisa Palavi to be honest when it comes to any game plan for the future of Iran doesn't even have a seat on the bench.
Speaker 3: For several reasons.
Speaker 13: One of course, he hasn't distanced himself from the crimes of his father too. What has he practically done in the past forty seven years to enhance the cause of freedom in Iran? We have had one hundred thousand of our members and sympathizers. One of them is my own brother who were executed by the Iranian regime. Part of it, hasn't done anything. Whenever there is something in Iran, he jumps into the fray and it's all about soundbites and he's already selling out Iran to.
Speaker 3: Foreign countries.
Speaker 13: That's not the way it's going to be. His father and his grandfather, that was their practice. It's not going to be what we are going to do. For us first and foremost, then.
Speaker 1: We understand I I've got to leave it there. Ali SAFAVII, a member of the National Council of Resistance of Iran. Thank you for coming on and sharing your viewpoint. It'll be very interesting to speak with you and other members of the Iranian opposition in the coming days and weeks.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much man for the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So you've heard me talk about All Family Pharmacy before, and I talk about him because they're doing things. They're fast, reliable, and they care about folks getting the meds they need without some crazy run around. So if you don't want to wait in lines, you need All Family Pharmacy. If everyone is sick around you and you want to be prepared and healthy, you need All Family Pharmacy. And if your doctor refuses to prescribe ivermectin after seeing what it can do, you got to talk to my friends at All Family Pharmacy. They've got everything antibiotics, anti virals, TAMA flu ivermectin, hydroxychloricuin, blood pressure meds and more. Order online. Their doctors will review the order and once approved, your meds come right to you. So if you're tired of a broken healthcare system, choose the right pharmacy. You go to All Familypharmacy dot com. Forward slash Matt use code Matt ten you'll save ten percent off your next order. That's all the time we have. We'll be back tomorrow, nine Eastern six specific certainly there'll be a lot of news to discuss. Make sure you sign it for the OAN Live app if you haven't already. Just go to oann dot com, follow me on x at Matt Gates, and email us the Matt Gates Show at o ann dot com. Stay tuned. Fine Point with Shanellian is up next. Let's go get them