Speaker 1: This is the final Minnesota goodbye of all time. Yes, the final one at least where it's just myself, Bailey and Font for a little while because Davey's going to be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are going to.
Speaker 1: Jump this Minnesota bye off with an email that's for Vont.
Speaker 2: Hello, beautiful people.
Speaker 1: I'm glad Vont is on this week because I have sort of a weird compliment to offer him. Vont, you are so articulate, not only in that you speak eloquently, but also the words just come out so fast as someone who starts and stops and ums and errors a lot because I'm self conscious whenever people are giving me their attention. I love the command with which you speak. And then it says, for all three of you, what's the weirdest or best compliment you've ever received this person? You guys think about it, but then they're going to say in high school, when a friend told me I always look like I know what to do with my hands, I really appreciated learning that I appeared more confident and relaxed than I'm sure I felt. Let's do that and then I'll finish the email.
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 1: Weirdest or best compliment you've ever received.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, no, you go? No, you go no, because I have to think for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well weirdest. I think back in middle school somebody told me that I have interesting then this is a quote interesting pants style, and I just it's just an odd compliment to give to a thirteen year old because it's like, what does that even mean? I feel like in middle school that was the phase where we thought wearing sweatpants to school was like rebelling. So I was just like, yeah, but the I'm not gonna say the best compliment. I just compliments I've gotten through my entire life have been my handwriting is really good for a man. I've heard that a lot, and that I'm kind of like an old soul. What's this person's name? This is Teresaesa. First of all, thank you for the compliment. I should have started with that. I'm glad that you think that because everybody on the show knows that I'm the biggest overthinker on the planet, so I don't think I'm articulate in any capacity, so I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's so the way that you speak those very articulate I mumble sometimes I'm very well aware of that, I will mumble.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have a little bit of a duper vores for a lady.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think that my words don't come out as well.
Speaker 2: But no, Van, you are very articulate with the way you speak.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. It was like good stalling, keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can say, okay, I just thought of the weirdest compliment I've ever received. So I was rollerblading around but day Macaska and I was stopped at an intersection to like jet over to Lake of the Aisles, and this guy comes up behind me and he was like, hey, you have a really good stride with your rollerblades. Like I was laughing. I was like, oh, thank you. And he was like a little bit older. I don't know if he was hitting on me, but then he did give.
Speaker 2: Me his car that had his LinkedIn on it.
Speaker 1: He's like, maybe we could rollerblade together sometime, and I was like sure, and then I like went as quick as I could as soon as that cross walk sign went on. He was older, Yeah, he was probably like at this time, I was probably like twenty seven and he was probably closer to like sixty.
Speaker 3: Oh he probably won't that network.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I mean he gave me a sorry tride a LinkedIn and then best compliment. I don't know if I could think of the best, but I do like when Dave says that I'm intimidating because I don't see myself as that. I feel like I can be intimidating in certain situations, but I'm also like a cry baby as well, So I feel like that's the version I see of myself when I when you like, when you think of yourself from like an outside perspective, like looking at yourself or something, I do not see someone who's very tough at all.
Speaker 3: Bingo. Well, not that you're not talking about that. I was gonna say, that's why I think, like, I love that you, you know, called out that you think I'm articulate just because I like compliment. Yes, I'm we joke about like how I'm conceding. My favorite topic is me. But I just think we see ourselves in such a different light and capacity than other people, especially like you guys who see me every day, or like my girlfriend Alyssa, who is like my girlfriends, so obviously she sees me in a different light. So when like, you don't think that you're were like intimidating or whatever. And I don't think I'm articulate, so it's nice to be complimented, to be like, oh, maybe I do have this feature with quality.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, well, I feel like A weird.
Speaker 4: Weird compliment I got once was I was wearing a skirt at work when I worked at a museum and a visitor asked me if I biked, if I was a biker, and I said no, I mean I walk a lot, but I don't bike really, and he was like, oh, I just thought you might maybe were a biker since you have such big biker legs.
Speaker 2: That was like, you're a stranger.
Speaker 3: That's so weird to say. What does that even mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I guess I had some big, old biker legs, so that was exciting.
Speaker 2: You do not have big, not at all.
Speaker 4: No, but anyway, technically, I guess it was a compliment on my legs. I have been complimented in the past, back when they were better, I'm sure, But I think my favorite compliment I've ever gotten is that I've had random strangers in public or anywhere that I happen to go where they say they like my vibe they like walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they excuse me.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to be weird, but I just I just love your vibe and I'm like, oh my god, thank you, or like I'm nice to students at like a speech tournament or something, and then when they leave the classroom, they're just like, can I just say really quick that, like your vibe is just so great, like, oh my gosh, thank you so much. So it's nice, I like, at least in educational settings, for like students to appreciate you in a way so that you're not like a scary adult.
Speaker 3: You're just like a cool person. So I do appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I like that nice. Yeah, okay, do you have to finish it off?
Speaker 1: Her email says, finally, I need some clarification on the dart looking situation. When we say dart, are we darting inside or are we just pushing up on the fun button from the outside.
Speaker 3: So, she, what's a technique?
Speaker 1: I feel by that question you might be at you might be thinking that the dart looking is happening on a different part of the body. Oh, the fun button from the outside fun button.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we might have to we might need some clarification from Dave when he gets back. Is that was his thing and we have just been along for the ride for years, ever since it started like six years ago. So, but then they ended with until next time, lick lick, lick lick. That comes from Teresa. Thanks Teresa. Okay, next one, I have a question for Jenny. Do you hate the movie Forrest Gump?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: She says that because I worked at Bubba Gumps for many years, had to do trivia all the time, whatever, But no, I don't hate it. I probably wouldn't choose to watch it, but like, have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, many times? It plays on repeat it Bubba Gumps?
Speaker 3: Oh does it Okay?
Speaker 2: But yes, I've seen it many times.
Speaker 1: I think there's times like I have just sat down when you'd have cable and I would just be like, oh, Forrest Gump's on cool, Yeah, I'll watch it, but I don't hate it. I probably would never choose to watch it though online, so I literally had nothing else to watch. And then it says for the rest of the crew, are there any movies that you hate that most people love?
Speaker 2: Things?
Speaker 1: Gosh, but I hate that you hate but most people love.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't care for Marvel movies. I don't hate them. Like if there's if I'm in a room and a Marvel movie is playing, I won't be.
Speaker 3: Like, turn this garbage off. But like I've.
Speaker 4: Seen, I don't know, out of the thirty seven thousand Marvel movies, I've maybe seen like five or six, I couldn't recall any of them. I could maybe recall part of Black Panther, and I only saw that because everybody was hot and I was like, this is great. And I remember part of Captain America just because they were all dressed in little outfits and that's it. I don't recall many Marvel movies and I just don't care period.
Speaker 2: Oh movies that you hate but people love.
Speaker 3: The only thing I could think of, yahkind the same thing as Bailey. I used to date a girl that was like all into like Avengers and all that, and I was just like, please just anything else. They're just so like who wants to sit through a three hour movie? Like it's just too much. And then because they're just so like cgi Action Field, they take forever to make, so like it'll be like five years ago by before they make another one. I'm like, I forgot what the hell happened in this one, and then you can't even like start like you have to start in somewhere to understand, all right. Connecting some Fast and Furious as well. I think they're way over hyped. I don't know if I've ever seen I've seen the early Past and Furious. Ever saw was the Fast and Furious seven, the one with Paul Walker. But I think it was because just I was with people that said we're going to the movies, and I was like a kid at the time. I don't have a say.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen many of those, but I think that the second one's pretty good. I have seen Tokyo Drift and that one was kind of eh. But no, I have not seen all twenty five installments of it. So I have one that I think Bailey will be like, are you serious, La La Land.
Speaker 3: No, that's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: I don't like the end.
Speaker 4: I love the end, and the end is great because they don't end up together.
Speaker 1: See and I am just like that romantic. I think that I just I couldn't stand that that's how it ends.
Speaker 4: Oh. I loved my Dad also because I watched it with my dad, and he was like, I don't like that they didn't end up together. Sorry spoiler alert if you haven't seen Lalla Land, but like, that's what I like about it because I love a drama. I love like a love story with drama in it, and like that's real life. Man uh uh, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I freaking love that movie. Sorry, no, you're watch it all the time. I know that you loved it.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was like, I know if I bring this up, Bailey's gonna have feelings about it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The next email is about a microwave story. We've been talking about how you learn the hard way about not putting metal in the microwave, And here's another one. I have four kids, is oldest. Three are six, four, and four, and every time I go to microwave something and I ask them, can I put this spoon in the microwave or anything metal close to me? To reinforce we do not do teaching them young. So she goes on to say, when my oldest was around four or five, he was telling everyone that Mimimi put metal in the microwave last week and it started on fire and we would have to jump in and tell them that she accidentally put one of those decorative paper plates in the microwave, not realizing that it had just a tiny bit of foil on it for decoration, thus causing the tiniest little fire on that plate. Oh, she was so embarrassed that my son was going around telling everyone that since she's in her fifties and would definitely know not to put metal in the microwave. Kids, I tell you Happy Friday, Junior. That comes from Hannah. Thank you, Hannah.
Speaker 4: I'm glad your kids are very smart now about ye to put in what not to.
Speaker 2: We taught them so well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we are out of emails for right now. I do have a wrench from Wanita that we're gonna save for when Dave's back tomorrow because I'm sure he's gonna want to hear that. And there's another, like one or two emails that have come in recently that I do kind of want to say for one Dave's here because I think he just will have some good advice for those people. So don't think that we're ignoring your email. We just think that sometimes it's great to have Dave's opinion on it. But anything you alays want to add to In a few minutes, we can just talk about our lives. Talk about Vont wearing a super bright pink sweatshirt today, and you just stand out like at.
Speaker 3: This point, I wear this sweater for compliments, not compliments for because every time I wear it, somebody brings me something. It's like, look at your bright sweater today, I will say yesterday, because we posted. If you haven't seen it on our Instagram, go check out our what are the action figures? Yeah, we there's like this AI trend and so we put like our pictures and like some things in the chat GBT. I did not realize how advanced chat GPT is. Yeah, so I paid for like the twenty dollars like plus version to finish to do whatever for the show. And then so I was like, wait a minute, so this thing could do whatever. So my dumb ass, I just start going and putting pictures of me and random people in the chat GPT, like me and my boy, and I put put these two guys at a wedding like they're in love and there's just a picture. Now there's a photo of a kind of shitty photo. And then I was like, wait a minute, What if I photoshop Bailey and my girlfriend Alyssa's dad because you are in love with that man. Yeah, he's beautiful man, and it's a kind of dangerous thing. Yeah, Ai, And just period, like you could do so much crazy shit.
Speaker 4: You did all of that work, and think about how much energy you wasted yesterday.
Speaker 1: But I have something similar, but keep going. I tell my story too.
Speaker 3: Alyssa has. Alyssa's parents, like mine, are divorced and like you know, some of them don't talk whatever. She is like just family situations. I was like, Alyssa, send me a picture of your mom, your dad, your stepdad and blah blah blah, and I'm going to photoshop this. And it was like, she's gonna kill me when she hears this. Her dad and her stepdad in like medieval times fighting over her mom. And it was I was so bored yesterday. But I absolutely I have no regrets about how much time I wasted doing this shit I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have something that you all can waste time with if you'd like to. Because I saw someone else doing this on chatchypt yesterday. It said send a picture to chat GBT and say, could you guess my age according to this photo.
Speaker 2: So I put this picture in and basically.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the greatest lighting, so it's like, maybe send me a different photo, but it gave pretty much the same result. And so this is what the result was. It says, with the natural lighting and relaxed vibe, I'd still say, you look like you're in your late twenties to early thirties, maybe you're around twenty nine or thirty.
Speaker 2: You've got a bright, youthful look and great skin. And I was like, great skin. I was like, oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, it was like car selfie where it's all you know, always car selfies are the best.
Speaker 2: Maybe that good lighting in there, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So honestly, I so I saw this other this girl that used to work in radio do it and she's forty one, and they said that she looked like she's thirty one. And I'm gonna be really honest, this woman has had a lot of work done sure, like her face, her boobs, like all kinds of stuff. So I was like, well, shit, if they're saying she looks like she's thirty one, I better look like I'm twenty five, you know. And so I wanted to see, and then when it said like potentially early thirties, I was no, I.
Speaker 4: Don't say that.
Speaker 2: I mean twenty nine. I'll take twenty nine any day.
Speaker 4: And I'm curious what I look like because I've had zero work done, so I want to They'll be like, oh, a haggard woman, forty seven.
Speaker 3: No, you have.
Speaker 2: Like flawless skin. You look younger than think what you are doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just know I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what I guess you were if I didn't like how old you were, if I didn't know you, I waged thirty seven, age thirty six? No, no, No, my stepmom though she's thirty six. Yeah, and she refuses to ever admit that, Like her birthday was like just March, but.
Speaker 4: She's only thirty six, But she refused.
Speaker 3: She says she's twenty one forever.
Speaker 2: I could be your step mom.
Speaker 1: It's like you're saying pretty much, Oh my god, she was only thirty six.
Speaker 3: But my dad is older than my dad's like ten years. My dad's forty. My dad will be forty six this year. There's a different Oh that's.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's so but I can't wait until you get older and you start to approach mine and Bailey's age, and we come back to haunt you and be like, god, you're so.
Speaker 2: Old all the time on this show.
Speaker 1: You're like damn when we say our age, because I come over there and punch.
Speaker 3: You know why. If you ever see there's this, it's an interview of Kevin Hart and Don Cheatle and Don Cheatle's they're interviewing and Don cheat was like, you know me, I'm fifty six years old, and Kevin Hart goes damn. And then Don Cheatle, just because he's an amazing fucking comic, he stares at him like kind of upset, like he wants to cry, and Kevin Heart's like, I'm sorry. It's so funny. That's why every time you hear me say damn, that's exactly where that comes from.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I almost believe that Don Cheetoh was upset in that cliff, like they thought he was gonna be like fucking apologize to me right right now.
Speaker 3: And then they do a bit for like another minute or two after that, and Kevin Hert was like, I'm sorry I should have said that, and Don Cheeto was like, no, it's okay. No, it's okay. You know what you said. It's so funny. No, I don't think like if I didn't know how you guys looked, I don't think i'd guess thirty four. I don't know how much how old I guess because you also, it's the way you carry yourself as well. That's why people I don't feel like I look twenty three, Like I feel like I look younger, but I feel like I act much older, and people are very much like confused when I say, you know, I'm only twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you I think you look younger.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Drake people thought because he started on the show when he was twenty one, and people thought that he was like twenty eighth because he had like the facial hair and like all this other stuff. Yeah, so I feel like he just seemed like he was older. But no, Drake was very young. Vaunts you two are the same age.
Speaker 3: I think he's a year older than me. Oh is he okay?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like because I have yet to have children, it almost keeps me youthful.
Speaker 2: Youthful, But if I had.
Speaker 1: Children, I guarantee you I look like I was fifty years old. Probably I would never wear makeup. I'd be just whatever. But all right, Well that's gonna do it for the Minnesota gabye. Like I said earlier, Dave's back tomorrow. Send your emails in to Ryan's show at katiewb dot com