Speaker 1: So did you finish your post?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I finished it somehow, Miraculously I pulled out with an eighty percent of both tests to speak and get my and not gonna lie. I may have used AI for the last half of the one I did tonight, and it actually got them right this time. All right, all right, let's go, let's go. I'm at the finish line. I'm like, whatever I gotta do to win, I don't give ship, Like, hey, does that look like a do you fuck it?
Speaker 3: We already gave him.
Speaker 2: His diploma just looks like a cus to you.
Speaker 1: They can't take it away now.
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 2: If I failed this class, it's like a hey, fuck face, it's like an ice of graduation diploma. They break in my house just to take the diploma.
Speaker 3: Tuish it in to deuition outweight.
Speaker 1: Oh you funny. You just wake up and it's the fucking picture frame missing off the wall.
Speaker 2: That it says I owe you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing was taken. It's a picture sent back home. They leave a picture.
Speaker 2: It says sticky notes as Triple A was here. What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Call Triple A?
Speaker 1: You didn't hurt it?
Speaker 2: Amy the only one who cares about the fucking rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, if you change your last name a little bit or your first name a little bit, they'll just give you the diploma.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what's funny is I told him, like, in high school I did not want the second on my diploma at all. I thought I was gonna look tacky. So I just put my first middle last name and then just go around. I was like, no, I do want to put my my suffix on there, you know, but the second on there. So I told him that, and they were like, cool, we're not We're not gonna put it on there. So technically my dad has two high school degrees and a college degree and I have zero fucking loser.
Speaker 3: Fucking loser.
Speaker 1: It's fucking great.
Speaker 5: All right you guys ready, sure, all right up in here.
Speaker 2: You know, my wife said she was gonna leave me if I didn't stop singing the song. I'm a believer. I didn't believe her. Then I saw her face, and now I'm a believer.
Speaker 3: Mhm, checks unimpressed, dumbs unimpressed.
Speaker 2: Checks out. M that's okay. It was a line of it was too.
Speaker 3: Complicated for my brain.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, you can't get in trouble for that one. Come on, sing it?
Speaker 2: I remember weaver.
Speaker 1: I'm a a reaver.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, can you whisper it again?
Speaker 4: Whispering into the microphone.
Speaker 6: If I don't like this or Yahamaris Johnny sex.
Speaker 3: But but the person can't in the room you like her.
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the video the dude that asks the guy giving him a massage, He's like, he's trying to make a joke video. He's like, hey, do you do happy endings? Okays, what do you do happy endings?
Speaker 3: The guy goes here, he.
Speaker 1: Goes yes please. He's like, whoa, whoa, whoa. I was just kidding. I was just kidding. It's a joke. It's a video. It's a joke. And then right before the video cuts out, he goes to how.
Speaker 4: Much let's give a discount? First time discount? All right, cool, dad's on day five?
Speaker 1: You know who we are, So first time discount, real quick? First time discount? Does that mean the first time you bust? Or so like, if I come more than once, I get charged per come.
Speaker 3: No, you only get a discount on your foot.
Speaker 1: You only get a discount on your first one. So it's like first one half off, second one full price.
Speaker 4: But not first time for the day, just first time as new customer discount.
Speaker 3: I guess that's how I should newcomer discount. Yeah, newcomer discount.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thanks for clearing that up.
Speaker 3: You're welcome writing down notes. Hey, have you got paper over there? Can you look in the can you move that? Can you move that Bible out of the night stand and get me the no pad?
Speaker 1: Let me use your period blood write this down?
Speaker 2: Nah, bonded by blood's right blood in order rituals.
Speaker 3: Tonight turns out dome is gonna die.
Speaker 1: Cleaning lady, cleaning lady comes in. There's fucking symbols all over the wall.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of different social Security numbers of your family members. Undocumented boats, baby, undocumented boats.
Speaker 2: Which ideas are these? Are these socials?
Speaker 3: Are these?
Speaker 1: I don't worry. They've all been burned already.
Speaker 2: Hamp numbers.
Speaker 3: You burned that hold new name to burn it? H Yeah? All right, Well Stone, how is how is your week?
Speaker 2: My week was pretty hectic, you know.
Speaker 3: I put in.
Speaker 2: A lot of time at work in four days just catching up on stuff, and then I had Friday Saturday Sunday off again, which I pondered about not taking off Friday and work, and then I said, you know what, fuck it, I'm just gonna take it off. My soup kind of talks me into it too, he was like, nah, like if you have the time off, like who fucking cares, You'll make it up. And I was like, all right, So I took the day off and I'm glad I did. Got a whole bunch of stuff done and more stuff unpacked around the house. And then Saturday, the gnome came down with the family and we all got a last who were on the pool with my mom. My mom came into town. It was so fucking funny. I really wish Avery could have a sibling, because there's just certain things that she's not learning that she would learn with the sibling. And one of them like happened in the pool and thank God for Elias, Thank God for your son being so cool like he is, because her and Ellie were just having fun with Elias, you know, and Elias just kind of act like the bad guy a little bit, you know, and the two of them are ganging up on him, and it's really cute, but you know, Ellie was kind of like playfully fighting with him right, maybe to a full extent, I don't know, but you know, she's four, you know, and Avery is considerably bigger than six. And Avery is trying to test the waters lately and how hard she can punch. And Alyssa told me, you and I I think were gone for this. This one went to kave Rio to go pick up the order. Apparently Avery just fucking cold cock Elias, like hard in the head, just bam, And Alyssa was like, Avery, what the fuck? Why would you do that? He was like, we're just playing, and She's like, you can't do that, Like, you can't hit somebody that hard if you're gonna play fight, there's rules to this. If you can't hit somebody like that, you just can't. Everyone's like, oh my bad. And she did that to me too, like two weeks ago. We were sitting there playing and I was playing with someone else too, and I can't remember what we were doing. But all of a sudden, Avery just this haymaker comes out of nowhere and hits me right in the temple, like hard. And I looked at her and I was like, you have three seconds back to fuck away from me, and she's like what And I was like, give me some space, please. I'm one of those people. If I get hit in the face, I get pissed. It's like I need my space for a second. And she was like, oh, did I do something wrong? And I was like, yeah, you hit me in the face, like and it was hard. I really wish you had a sibling so you could understand the consequences of this, because if you did it to a sibling, they would punch you back in the face hard. Just something I can't fucking.
Speaker 1: Why not, goddamn it, goddamn it, why not?
Speaker 2: God damn its rules effect. CPS has rules, CPS, and we can't say, you know, like a religious conflict, you know, and get out of it.
Speaker 4: It's child punching services in the name exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, perfect school.
Speaker 1: And they come over, so you call them. It's like a service. They come over and they just fucking sock your kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's why you get taken away if they catch you, is because you robbed them of their dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm canceling Hulu.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna you guys got a plus plus membership.
Speaker 2: You know, they came over and they robbed me three pages of ads. Is there a premium I can pay to get.
Speaker 3: That out of here and stip to just watch my kid get a beat?
Speaker 2: Come in, clock gone, that's all I want. Let me pay for the service.
Speaker 1: It's extra if your kid leaves their feet, if they fly across.
Speaker 4: The room, and you're like, well, glad I worked over time last week.
Speaker 1: Hey babe, I got a two for one special. You to step in for this one.
Speaker 2: Hmm, what what if it's like what if it's like like pizza delivery places in the nineties where if it was a certain amount of time, it was free, Like if they knock your kid and then uh and then like a tooth comes out, like it's free because now you cost you money.
Speaker 1: Is out for more than thirty seconds, it's free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we I think we had a problem here. All right, We're gonna go down to Mexico. We'll see y'all later.
Speaker 3: We'll start a business. You are to hear first, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Jesus, what does a stone do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: He's a tooth fairy. Multiple kids can confirm that for a price, he can go ahead and knock out the.
Speaker 1: Tooth between between the CPS service and the rent atuard. We're fucking billionaires.
Speaker 3: Shit, U don't.
Speaker 1: Uh my weekend was it was quick. It was very quick. Last week. I'm still in California working, so you know, I'm doing that thing. Uh, got home, basically did laundry, painted three quarters of a shed from maroon to white. It's like a it's like a beige, like off white that one quarter. You know, Well, actually technically I didn't do the laundry, but yeah, I just kind of a quick turnaround. Came right back to California, getting ready to go on vacation. Comic Con is this week. So super excited. We're gonna go to Comic Con.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't say enough about it because it's a it's a blast every year and I'm glad that I'm going again and getting to share it with the producer. So that's about it.
Speaker 3: Can I can I rewind?
Speaker 1: I never mind?
Speaker 3: Fuck it?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's cool. That sounds like fun. You just had this weird look about that you didn't do the laundry, so I was just curious.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know why. I don't know why I said I did it. There was like a I guess it's a habit. I don't know, but I actually didn't do the laundry this week.
Speaker 4: But it was just what you say, I didn't do the laundry, like, I don't know if that was a dig at somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, cool.
Speaker 4: I I I had a good week. Like like Stone said, we went up and visited his His mom was in town, so we went up there and I actually had had a fun like hour and a half.
Speaker 3: So a backstory.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we've talked about it on here, but apparently titles just grow legs and go fucking missing nowadays.
Speaker 2: So I can't can't find that there has now been four sets of eyes that have peeled through the entire fucking cabinet.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, you know where it's well apparently not apparently not, because I was on the phone with her multiple time Sunday looking through both locations, and it's not like she found she actually found my fucking permit, my permit from two thousand and three, the receipt two dollars and twenty five cents for me to take my permit test back in two thousand and three. But yeah, so she can't find it. So whatever I have. The other stuff that I need Now that I can, I can do it still.
Speaker 3: I can get a new.
Speaker 4: Title around it, right, But it's just it's just a little bit tedious and silly.
Speaker 3: But whatever, I gotta do what I gotta do.
Speaker 4: But anyway, in the in the midst of trying to find this title, I kept getting distracted because we were just like finding all kinds of photo albums and and shoe boxes full of pictures, and we're going through pictures and pictures and pictures of our parents when they were kids, and it was hilarious, like we found so much shit that was like we were just fucking cracking up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the picture of our moms. Oh yeah, rent for ten and seven something like that. Yeah, and her cuts it looked like Stevie Wonder gave him my haircut. And and they looked like they should be on the poster for like Sinister or the Conjured. No shit, they really look like they belonged for Sinister, right, and so but it was it was good.
Speaker 4: It was fun time I actually found a photo. My eighth grade year was the very first year our school offered middle school football, and our team went out one state and there's a picture of us with the trophy right in the front as me and my buddy Gabe holding the trophy while also with our other hands throwing the DX symbol in the fucking picture. Hell yeah, it doesn't get more nineteen ninety nine than that.
Speaker 1: It was not those are good times. Yeah, they were really good times. It was good.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was really fun going through going through the memory bank and seeing photos and just like laughing and having a good time.
Speaker 1: You think that's how we fix the world, the economy right now? Just bring DX back.
Speaker 3: Just I just I don't see why.
Speaker 1: Not back the chaos that was wrestling in that time. M Yeah, Rock Undertaker, you got to bring them all back.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's a company out there right now called ae W and and I feel like they've they have desperately tried to recreate it, but they're just they've been successful. They don't have the budget of the reach. Yeah, I think it's the reach, And I think it's that, you know, the WWE has such a stranglehold on the market and they will literally just tank businesses because they have such a.
Speaker 1: Strangle a bunch of crooks, dude.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think I think this is where there is a slight change that has been happening. Is because this AW company, it's been around for a little while now, but they've been they've been getting a lot a lot of wrestlers that leave up or get cut from WWE that we're doing well and successful. And so I will say, if I if I'm gonna watch wrestling, I choose to watch AW because I feel a little bit more entertained because it hits more home to me. It feels more wrestling. It doesn't feel so rinse wash repeat the last ten to twelve years of the WWE script that's been going on with boring ass characters and boring ass people. That's what I've liked about AEW is It's felt refreshing.
Speaker 1: I hate that WWE has so much pop culture influence now and you have people like Jake Paul and Logan Paul that get involved. I hate I hate it. They're they're not. I don't That's not what I want to see in wrestling, Like it was never what I wanted to see in wrestling. I wanted to see these characters that were built. I wanted to see storylines that were built from the ground up, that you were invested in because you saw these you know, these characters, these stories right day one.
Speaker 4: You know, well, and I think that's where I think, that's where the lack in my opinion, and then we can move on. But the lack of the ae W in my opinion, is a lot of these characters, that's the hard part to associate with. The wrestling is great, and the storylines have been great, and they have that little bit of extreme kind of like Attitude era TNA wrestling style, and so it makes me feel the fun that I had when I was a kid. The characters, however, are the hard part because a lot of these are coming from WWE. Yeah, so they already have other characters. Now they're going by a different name, you know, or an older name that they used to use before w W because now ww owns the rights to their name. So you know, like you had U was Brian Daniel Bryan and WWEKA and now he's Brian Danielson. That's clever, right, That's like supermow wow right right. Yeah, but you know, but I don't know. It's one of those things that I do. I do enjoy watching it, but yeah, Memory Lane, it was a good time. I got to swim in the pool. So did you straight up drop the mic? I was like, how was that so loud?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: I was waiting for to hit your nose because you right on it. Rent a hard come at us two for one deal.
Speaker 1: You gotta leave your motto.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 4: All right, Well I'm gonna it's I'm gonna throw it back to stone.
Speaker 3: Dog like ship to you.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: I should have been that bad anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boys, you want to play a game?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, well sure, I like to play game.
Speaker 2: It's called guess the right fucking answer. But who's gonna win? We don't know. So I have a series of questions here and I'm gonna give you a b C d answers, and I want you guys to guess which one is right. You guys want to keep score? Cool, I'm too fucking stoned to do.
Speaker 1: Let me get my pen out.
Speaker 2: You got it, you got it? Oh here, you want a little a little feather, you got a little dad of a living.
Speaker 1: I got my Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, ths go number one? Uh, what's the answer? By just kidding? Napoleon took how many horses with his army as he rode into Russia in eighteen twelve?
Speaker 3: Are you giving us choices or no? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Because maybe I had to stop I had to stop myself from giving out the next questions answer because I almost read it and then I realized, oh fuck, I had to rewrite that. I totally forgot to reread it. But you have answer A which is one hundred thousand. Okay, answer B which is one hundred and twenty six four hundred and one. Answer C which is one hundred and eighty seven thousand, six hundred. Answer D which is one hundred and ninety eight thousand, seve hundred and fifty Where come from? That's what she said, and this is where he invaded?
Speaker 1: Where Russia?
Speaker 2: Okay, Team twelve, I'm gonna go with C C.
Speaker 1: All right, say say B, C and D again.
Speaker 2: All right. So A was one hundred thousand, B was one hundred twenty six thousand, four hundred and one. C was one hundred eighty seven thousand, six hundred, and D was one hundred and ninety thousand, seven hundred and fifty C. You both are right. It was one hundred and eighty seven thousand, six hundred horses. Answer may come to you. It may not. For the next question, how many of those horses came back? We have A one B one hundred and twenty thousand, C one hundred and fifty six D one thousand, six hundred D.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with D.
Speaker 2: D is the right answer? One thousand, six hundred. Holy fucking shit, that's less than one percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty rough. I wonder how many of those were eaten?
Speaker 2: Goddamn. Yeah, that's a good fucking point right there, right that, irrations, What are you gonna do? We have a host didn't that's the blaze, because however, the those.
Speaker 1: Armies were fucking crazy, and they and they were in need, and they were in need of supplies. It at a few points.
Speaker 2: So during World War One? How many more black British troops were killed versus white ones? A three times as much, B, two times as much, C same amount, or D four times as much?
Speaker 3: What? World War What?
Speaker 2: World War one? The O g baby three times as much, two times as much, the same amount, or four times as much.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. There isn't less in this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go it obviously is not less. It is not e I'm gonna go see. Uh, but I do think I'm wrong?
Speaker 4: Which one was two times as much? B? Okay, I'm gonna go with three times as many.
Speaker 3: Whatever he.
Speaker 2: Is right three times as much. Good job on a roll that hot streak, baby, Oh you might crap out here real sevens who knows?
Speaker 3: Tell me why.
Speaker 2: Where the Black soldiers killed more often? Get answer A they were given suicide missions. Answer B they went first into battle before the white soldiers C. They were used in a ritual sacrifice or D because their levers couldn't process wine.
Speaker 3: It seems oddly specific.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I feel like I'm gonna crap out on this, but I'm gonna say it's Operation Human Shield and go with B.
Speaker 1: I have to agree as well. But D was weird that you put it in there.
Speaker 2: Was pretty good. YEA, I liked it. Goddamn French, I tell you, goddamn French going around and get everyone whine. Some people just can't even handle it. They just can't. The answer was A they were given suicide missions. Crazy ship.
Speaker 1: I guess that makes sense too. They were never care they were cared, no one cared about them.
Speaker 2: They just just get this package to the middle of their troops, doesn't matter how you probably die, but just get it there and we'll take care of it from there. All right, it's here, boss.
Speaker 3: What it looks like smoke to you?
Speaker 2: They went visible into the smoke. Next one, we got here. I'm going to hell. It's already there as we'll fly the plane. What did oh, sorry, larm enough. What did Japanese samurai used to do to make sure their soul passed if killed during battle? This is an interesting one. So what did old school Japanese samurai used to do to make sure that their their soul passed if they were killed during battle? A they did not wear any underwear. B it took a big ship, c pray to their god before battle. Or D put a hole in their helmet.
Speaker 1: Oh, you said never on a level.
Speaker 2: So they got They foregoed wearing underwear, took a big ship, pray to their god, put a hole in the helmet.
Speaker 3: I go with the A D.
Speaker 2: D put a hole in the helmet. D Oh, so they're sold just right on now. Next one, during which time period was the last time mankind saw a wooly mammoth before their rebirth. So it's the last time they saw one before right now being reborn. Yet A during the Victorian era, B during the Ice Age, C during the Egyptian Pyramid Era, or D during the Industrial Revolution.
Speaker 4: I have a question after this question, But for this question, I'm gonna go with it seems oddly weird that it'd be in there, and it's got to just be the Ice Age, But I'm gonna go with the Industrial Area.
Speaker 2: Era, the Intra Revolution. Okay, sure see Egyptian see is correct. It was during the Egyptian Pyramid era. So last time they saw them?
Speaker 4: Hey, on the last question, where did they put the hole in the helmet or just on their helmet in general?
Speaker 2: Just down there somewhere on their helmet there.
Speaker 3: Was a hole.
Speaker 4: They can't see him there. It's gonna be on the side.
Speaker 2: Let me make a hold of my helmet. Fucking knife just goes.
Speaker 3: Did anybody tell Wing one Chi that he just had a.
Speaker 4: Little on his arm?
Speaker 1: You say wing Wong? That was the greatest samurai name ever. Oh, it's it's.
Speaker 2: A tag team.
Speaker 1: One's Wing Wong, one's ching John.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you guys come and ruther than you and horses.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's a wing wanting a chang chong We all did.
Speaker 2: Now do you think like that guy from Thor Wagner Rock was like this is Dez and this destroyer to like go ahead and like woo. Women they were like this is Wang, this is CHOHn, you know, holding up their guns. No, maybe sort of Next question, I like this one too. This one was funny. Which president kept sheep on the White House lawn during their presidency? A Teddy Roosevelt B Woodrow Wilson almost had our time perounsing that name. See George H. W. Bush or d Andrew.
Speaker 1: Garfield, Petermgain. I was laughing.
Speaker 2: Sure, I got a Teddy Roosevelt, B Woodrow Wilson. There we go, c George H. W. Bush or d Andrew Garfield who kept sheep on the lawn.
Speaker 1: I know the answer, but I want you to say yours first.
Speaker 3: You got right, so you go first.
Speaker 1: That's not how this works.
Speaker 4: That's how it works. I've gone first every time because I've got the answers.
Speaker 1: Right have yeah, hang him the second second one, you go ahead? Did not? You did not go first?
Speaker 3: But I'll say a That's where I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Is the answer is B Woodrow Wilson.
Speaker 1: I could have swore it was because his wife was like an animal activists and ship.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well that's why I thought it was Obama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Teddy Roosevelt was definitely an animal activist, and the sheep were not on the line. They were in the kitchen, they were being.
Speaker 3: Served, they were hung up on the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got three questions left. Let's se who's gonna pull out on this one? Next one in Tanzania during nineteen sixty two, which epidemic broke out and did not and was not successfully contained for several months, so it took them a while to get it contained a Spanish flu B, the Black plague that was c C, a case of the laughs or d hepatitis C B later what year was it, nineteen sixty two?
Speaker 1: Hepatitis C.
Speaker 3: That sounds about all right.
Speaker 2: Actually, see, you guys are gonna hate me for this, but it was actually a case of the laughs. So this is funny. In Tanzania, for several months, a string of laughter went around that was uncontrollable, so much so they had to close down schools and like people couldn't go to work for whatever reason. They just caught it, just NonStop laughter, just wild hysteric.
Speaker 1: Like to have seen that, I think there needs right the need to kind of proof of this because I would love to see Tanzanians just cackling like hyenas.
Speaker 2: How do you think they laugh? Are they like ha ha ha? Are they have a little accent like ha ha? Or are they how do you think they like me?
Speaker 1: See those videos? You see some fucking dude with fucking powder on his face jump out of the tree and he's like, hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: He's like, oh man, my name is Bob. So that translates too. Yeah, yeah, next one, get too left.
Speaker 1: I need to get one of these. I need to get this one right.
Speaker 2: This one was pretty interesting too. Which animals were summoned to court for destroying a barley field in England in eighteen ten? A rats, b hogs, c wild hogs or d wild horses.
Speaker 1: I'm go with horses, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. I think it's actually something else because it's eighteen ten.
Speaker 4: What's weird is hogs versus wild hogs.
Speaker 2: Get domesticated or wild?
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm just gonna go with the regular hog answer, but I want to go with horses. But in the spirit of the game, I will pick something different than them hogs.
Speaker 2: Okay, hogs and horses. I really love the answer horses if it was the correct answer, but it's not. The answer is rats. They summoned rats before the court.
Speaker 1: I went with horses to answer for just ten you had all kinds of fucking plagues running around, and ship and diseases, rats with a carrier for most of them. I should just went with my gut, but I was like, now it's fucking aj it's probably horses.
Speaker 3: But it was seeing I went with hogs because hogs.
Speaker 4: Destroy everything, right, destroy everything domesticated or not.
Speaker 1: That's why out in Topak they have they have hoghunts, they have there's wild boars out in Topak and they literally fly around in helicopters and shoot him with fucking shotguns and AK forty seven's and shit, I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: Next question, true, you look it up.
Speaker 2: Next one, Why did Hitler And this is the last one. Why did Hitler shave his iconic mustache.
Speaker 1: To the way it was to hide? Oh, to the way it was?
Speaker 2: A because it was a fadod B because a bigger mustache could fit under the gas mask. C To spark fear into the world, or D to woo his wife bra so you got fad, gas mask, fear, and wife.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with A.
Speaker 1: I'll go with wife just because I need to win. I needed to tie.
Speaker 2: The answer is B because a bigger mustache couldn't fit under his gas mask. He had apparently a giant like white white or mustache in the First World War, and he had problems with his gas mask, leading him to be I think it was like partly paralyzed or something, or it got fall fucked up from mustard gas or some shit, and that's why he trimmed it down.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't ever be near the gas. But that's wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which also does make sense because I don't recall ever seeing any pictures of German soldiers with mustaches.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm, clean cut or beard. Right, they're all clean.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew they need to be clean cut because of that.
Speaker 2: But you know what's crazy is the First World War, the Germans did it a lot, but each side kind of experimented with like some type of gas or biological warfare here and there. But apparently the reason why they don't do it anymore is because they like launched it and then the wind just brought it back. Can you imagine you're just over there like man, I sure hope they win that battle today. I saw them caring that. Oh is that a fucking haze? The hell is that coming at me? Oh god, it smells like a ballpar frank with mustard jay.
Speaker 1: Oh, mustard gas. Damn reason we have chemotherapy. I feel like you just made that ship up.
Speaker 3: This is his answer to everything. Looking up. I'm ain't nowhere.
Speaker 4: I'm liing going to say there's wild hog hunts with AK forty seven and helicopters.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, wait, hold on, actually, uh can you shut up to beasy? But he got invited to go do that, so yes, it does happen up.
Speaker 1: This is coming from your knowledge. I believe two dipships. Don't think that they fly around Topak in a helicopter and shoot wild fucking boars.
Speaker 2: And he got an invite to do it somewhere like Central textas like some.
Speaker 4: Yeah in Texas I know for producer said.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: What you know, it's July last month. I probably would have said yes, said yes.
Speaker 1: To what.
Speaker 2: To second her dick, you know, such as a small dick or I don't know.
Speaker 1: I actually need to get a hold of fucking B word and tell him coming to Reno.
Speaker 3: Well, there you did. You just got a hold of them, and he just told he'll message you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you will. Betty won't send me a titty pick.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, sure, he'll probably just slip your face of the titty all right, cool, All right?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: So I won that one?
Speaker 1: You won by one? Yeah, we shipped the bed. I got three right? You got four?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: We started out. I started out four in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were murdering it.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, and then I.
Speaker 1: You started off with three in a row, four of the first five, and then four of the first first five, and then I started off two. I started off two in a row and then went three three wrong? Got one right? Three wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so good to know.
Speaker 2: I like those.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you guys. So I saw this the other day before. We keep going a jam.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 6: If if a if a mind reader, if a mind reader, if a mind reader, and someone who can see the future play chess against each other.
Speaker 1: Who wins.
Speaker 3: It's a draw.
Speaker 1: Can't be a draw.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a draw.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say the person sees the future.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say the mind reader, because if you're constantly reading their mind, you're constantly going to see their future moves. But then wouldn't the future person constantly see the changed future? And it's just this, it's just his constant cycle. So I gotta go with the mind reader.
Speaker 1: But it's gotta best sees the future because he's gonna see every possible way the mind reader could read his mind, right, you'd think that he would be one step ahead, right, but does the mind reader read that? And at some point like this is this where we have multiple realities? Is this like the truth of how it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: It just shatters because there's so many infinite possibilities. I don't know. It hurt my brain for like five minutes today.
Speaker 3: I believe it. Yeah, that hurt my brain for like five secs.
Speaker 1: Smoke shaded Kim.
Speaker 2: Yeah boys, Yeah. I got a couple of top fives here for you. Make a little fun of it. I want you guys to each give me your top five favorite missionary. Oh sorry, ice cream.
Speaker 4: Doggy style missionary, the top five ice creams.
Speaker 2: Top five ice cream is like your favorite flavors.
Speaker 4: We did this a super super long time ago, so I would think that I probably have some change.
Speaker 2: I think I have some changes too.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you say ice cream flavors, does it include candy or oh yeah, because so this is this is like vanilla ice c a filling to the ice correct because vanilla ice cream with Reese's peanut butter cups is not really a flavor. That's vanilla ice cream is the flavor and the the we're.
Speaker 2: Over complicating this though it's ice cream.
Speaker 1: You can't over complicate ice cream.
Speaker 2: You need to be just what we're talking about. If you like, not be precise, if you like vanilla ice cream with Reese's in it, then yeah, like like that's flavor right there. Yeah, it doesn't just have to be like vanilla or chocolate strawberries.
Speaker 1: Okay, is okay, that's that's a.
Speaker 2: Flake classic much Yeah, there you go. Yeah, a style, Yeah, we can say style.
Speaker 3: Are you just giving all the years first or are we gonna go round?
Speaker 1: We can round, robin. I'm ready to do mine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so are you saying first?
Speaker 1: Uh? No? My number five will be chocolate and peanut butter ribbon. So it's chocolate ice cream with like peanut butter mixed in. Just straight peanut butter, not peanut butter chunks, just peanut butter.
Speaker 4: Smooth peanut butter. Okay, cool. Uh, I am gonna go with a nice vanilla with cookie dough, just simple. And actually I'm gonna I'm gonna instead of just regular ice cream, I'm gonna say, it's gonna be custard, a vanilla custard with cookie dough.
Speaker 2: Mm. I like that. I recently had this place, I can't remember the name of it, but it was in Phoenix, and we got one here in Vegas two and they made me this peanut butter chocolate shake that had cookie dough in it, and holy shit, it was so goddamn good. It was like a peanut butter cup ice cream basically, and then they fucked it up with a cookie dough like there was it was, I got it. It's weird. It was almost so much cookie dough that I was kind of like, you guys could have scaled back, which I've never said before, that's how much cookie does in that ice was that.
Speaker 1: If it's a shake, I could understand that because the shake, you have a tendency don't want to drink some of the shake at least, right, So with a lot of cookie do in there. I think it would be a pain in the ass. It would be more cumbersome than it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but goddamn, it was still so good. But I love that combination together.
Speaker 1: My number four is a vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and sugar cookie cookie though.
Speaker 2: Mmm, I like that.
Speaker 3: Does frozen yogurt count as ice cream flavors?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, same family. Uh.
Speaker 4: There is a frozen frozen yogurt place here in Kingman, and maybe they have it other times a year, but they always bring it in for March for Saint Patty's Day, and it's their mint and it's just delicious. It tastes just like really smooth mint frozen yogurt. And I actually will go over to the toppings area and throw some Andy's mints in it and just sproofs it up with just a little bit of hot fudge.
Speaker 1: So Harby's has an Andy's Mint shamrock that is pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do. So I've never tried.
Speaker 3: To get heard.
Speaker 1: It's it's worth it. It's worth it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say the birthday cake from you swirl It's a yogurt place. I fucking love that birthday cake ice cream. Goddamn, it's so damn good.
Speaker 1: M Dump coffee just.
Speaker 2: Underrated choice. Yeah, you know, Menches has a coldbra coffee flavor. I've been addicted to that anytime we go. That's fucking bomb.
Speaker 3: Uh. My number three is at Culver's.
Speaker 4: They have a flavor of the day Devil's Food Cake, and it is a very rich chocolate custard with Devil's Food cake inside of it. It is very like very it is very very good. But you also have to be very in the mood in my opinion, to have it, just because it's so rich. But it's delicious.
Speaker 2: God damn, this sounds good. I had this one day and I wish maybe they put it together. I don't know, but I took mint chocolate chip ice cream and I I threw Girl Scout cookie thin Min's in there, and that was really good, pretty similar. It's like the Andies Men's in the mid ice cream. But man, that like is really good. And I hate getting Girl Scout cookies. But if somebody did have thin Men's I might not be able to pass that up.
Speaker 1: Sure Dome your number two vanilla ice cream with caramel syrup, hot fudge and brownie chunks.
Speaker 3: M yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it my number two and I love that every time you grab a pint of this, it's a little bit different. It may lean on one side versus the other. Sometimes it's a nice fifty to fifty ratio, but most of the time it's like seventy thirty and either side, I'm okay. And it's Ben and Jerry's half baked, So it's it's chocolate ice cream with brownies, and it's vanilla ice cream with cookie dough, and it's all swirled together. So sometimes you heavy brownie, heavy chocolate, sometimes you get heavy vanilla and heavy cookie dough. It is a very very good pine ice cream. So it's my number two.
Speaker 1: Stone hell yeah, good it.
Speaker 2: My number two is gonna be the tonight dough from Ben and Jerry's. Yeah yeah, it's pretty similar to the half day. Yeah yeah. Chocolate ice cream, cookie dough, fudge brownie, and I think like chocolate bits throughout the inside of it.
Speaker 5: I love that thing.
Speaker 2: God damn, it's good.
Speaker 3: Doobe Domee.
Speaker 1: Number one time, my all time favorite is chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and hot fudge. It is simple, it is basic, and it is so fucking good. I rarely rarely get it for reasons to my own, but it's delicious. Is that is my all time favorite. Brings back a lot of childhood memory.
Speaker 4: Nice mine is unwaivered for the longest time and still remains unwaivered because the pea basket and Robbins pralines and cream. There is no ice cream that touches that ice cream. It is just every time it hits, it is never bad. It is always just so pretty fucking delicious good. It's yeah, it's so good, so fucking good. Number one stone.
Speaker 2: My number one is Thrifties Animal Cookies ice cream. I fucking love that ice cream. I think I heard from somebody that they were going to discontinue it. I haven't been to a place that has thriptrees in a while, but god damn, I love that ice cream. Ice Cream is just the ship. It's just like this delicious vanilla ice cream with like bits of animal cookies.
Speaker 1: That I need to to carvel ice cream cakes with the fucking crunchies in the middle.
Speaker 2: I'm a car motherfucker. Yeah. Yeah, that's just good. You know, boys, To round out this episode, I want you guys to let me know what's been grinding your gears lately.
Speaker 1: Dom.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go first?
Speaker 4: Don't hold back now, listen man, I made him fifty two minutes just about.
Speaker 2: No, I'll go first.
Speaker 1: I'm not I got it. This So the current state of things, I am almost to.
Speaker 3: The point in your room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am almost to the point where I am. I'm overhearing all of the bullshit about our country and Trump and Epstein in the files and how crooked everyone and everything in this fucking country is. Like I'm I yeah, I'm It almost feels like it's been shoved down our throats so much on purpose to make us sick of it.
Speaker 4: I actually wholeheartedly agree with that take of him. I am so fucking fed up with the bullshit because no matter which side is bitching, you're bitching about the fucking mirror, right, Bernie Sanders telling everybody that people make too much money is a fucking joke. And Bernie sand Sanders should be exiled to some fucking island and get shafted by some aborigine person, you know what I mean, Like, fuck that guy. People telling you shit like that, Like, you know, I'm just tired of all those people, all those upper people.
Speaker 1: It seems like it seems like the arguments, the arguments are almost just getting more ignorant. And and that's that's crazy for me to say, because I do have an opinion one way or one way over the other, you know, and sure, but it does it just it just feels it feels like this is what they wanted. It feels like this is what was supposed to happen, to essentially create that organized chaos that prevents things from actually getting better. And you know, and and now we've got fucking TV shows that are getting canceled because of the way they stand and where they fucking talk or what they talk about and where they stand, and it's just stupid. I'm just I'm over it. I'm fucking sick of it.
Speaker 4: Well and and uh, in another light to mention about the TV show too, is like, you know, there's enough bullshit and media in the world already, with social media, can you just do something else? Yeah, other than your fucking political fucking rants and bullshit. Yeah, like I'm coming to you to watch and be entertained. I'm not coming to you for your political opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I it was the same the same way I felt about the NFL with the whole kneeling thing. I'm sorry, you want to tell me that you guys are feeling oppressed, that you're kneeling while making millions and millions of fucking dollars while people constantly throw money at your fucking business, And you want me to feel sorry for you. You had your education paid for and now you're making millions of dollars and I'm supposed to feel empathy for you. Get fucked. Go throw the football, you fucking rockhead.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm tired, I'm not. I'm not watching the NFL for a political stance. I'm watching it to watch grown men hump a fucking football and fight each other.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And and you know the other thing is that I'm watching it for an escape.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly. And and the other thing is is the w NBA stuff that's going on right now.
Speaker 3: And how you know they that's just fucking hallay.
Speaker 1: They want they want a larger cut of money.
Speaker 4: And no, not larger, they want MBA one money.
Speaker 1: Correct. And I was getting that point, and I'm all for it. I'm all for them. I'm all for them getting a different percentage than what they get. I do think that they get shafted, but not quite as bad as they make it out. You're talking about. You're talking about.
Speaker 4: You know, every year they've lost money as a business.
Speaker 1: They're at like fifty negative fifty million right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so tell me why they need to make more money when they're losing.
Speaker 1: On the book, on the books, on the books. It looks that way. But my my, my biggest thing, my biggest thing is that when you're getting paid, you should be getting paid accordingly. And I agree with that. However, you're asking, you're asking for a jump from seventy six thousand is the base seventy eight thousand a year is the base salary for a rookie contract in the WNBA. Okay, fine, you can't make that go from that to two million.
Speaker 3: It's two million the base for NBA.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I can't remember what it is.
Speaker 3: It's probably eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: I think it's eight hundred thousand. Yeah, yeah, it's something like that.
Speaker 4: But but my point being is I I have to disagree a little bit of just because not everybody needs to make the same amount of money.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Women, It's not about that, it's about it's about what you bring to the tape, correct, and it's not entertaining. It's not entertaining, like like the NBA, there's a reason why they make that kind of money is because of the entertainment and what they.
Speaker 1: Put forward exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, it's it's just not I'm sorry, like I'm all for women's sports, it's just it's not as entertaining in most.
Speaker 1: In most I agree with that. And the other part of the problem that I have is you have you have this sense of entitlement that goes around the league. And that's the problem that I have with it is that they is that there the consensus is that we deserve this because we're being we're being told that we don't deserve it, but that no one's telling you you don't deserve anything. They're just telling you, Hey, listen, you guys.
Speaker 4: I want a Jed chime in and then I have a hot take on this exact topic that will probably ruffle feathers for people, but it's a hot take none of the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's I think that everything everything is just gone about it the wrong fucking way. You play, You play less than I think it's. I think they play forty games. So that's happen just under less than half they play forty games.
Speaker 4: It's and the arenas that they're that they're playing in is five to ten thousand people arenas. Yeah, half the size, less than half the size.
Speaker 1: And so I'm all for you getting I'm all for you getting paid what you should be getting paid. The only problem I have is that, A, Hey, you've got women. You've got women, let's just call them basketball players. You have basketball players who are out there, and nobody knows who the fuck you are. Nobody knows who the fuck you are.
Speaker 4: No, the majority of sport nut fans no two or three WNB and the ones.
Speaker 1: The ones that aren't known, are shitting on the ones that are known, like Caitlyn Clark, who are the only reason that you are in mainstream media right now.
Speaker 4: So here was my hot take. Before AJ goes, I'll just say my hot take that AJ can take over on this one. The only reason your name is being talked about is because media is forcing people to try and dive into women's sports and make it more popular. So they're forcing it down your throat, and they were forcing they've been forcing the Caitlin Clark agenda since she was a sophomore in college. And now the Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark coming out at the same time and creating a beef between them, and they're creating this whole media buzz of why they're being talked about. But why are they being talked about? Not because of their stats, not because of their skills.
Speaker 1: You know what's you know what? It's reminiscent of Larry Bird and Magic Johnson when the NBA was struggling and all of a sudden, the NBA needed viewers. And how did they get viewers. They took a country bumpkin white boy and the middle of the hood black dude and they pinned them against each other. Now, don't get me wrong, both of those guys hall of famers. Both of those guys are Hall of Famers, and rightfully so, the both of these two women are not gonna be Hall of Famers. One of them will be. One of them will be a first team all ballot woman's Hall of Famer. I promise you that the other one will.
Speaker 3: Not, Right, sure, Stone, what's your take on that.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna throw out some stats here, and I think they're just gonna kind of speak for themselves about.
Speaker 3: That whole debacle.
Speaker 2: Jesus, The average revenue for the WNBA is two hundred million and the NBA is ten point five eight billion. Do you know how much of a difference there is between a million and a billion? Yeah, a million seconds is eleven days and a billion seconds is eleven years. I'm sorry, that's a big difference. That's a big, big, big, big, big difference. So when you have the average salary at eleven point nine million versus one hundred and twenty thousand, that might be why, you know, and if your average ticket price is eighty seven dollars per game in the WNBA and the average ticket price in the NBA is ninety four million, so it's not even a ten dollars difference. Your average attendance is a little over nine thousand people for the WNBA, your average attendance is double that for the NBA. What does that tell you? That means that the online market for Jersey's memorabilia, people spending money on whatever they can for the teams is through the roof, and it's not through the roof for the WNBA because people just aren't interested in watching it. I'm glad that there's so support that's being generated for it, you know, so it could give the market a little bit less of a monopoly on certain things. But at the same time, you can't make you know, a clan, make a pearl or whatever, and like it takes time.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say if a you know, if if one of the best high school teams in the nation can be a professional women's team, then I think the argument is over that if you should have equal pay to your male counterparts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think years ago there was a professional lady Australian soccer team that got beat by freshmen high school boys.
Speaker 3: Like something.
Speaker 1: And and to clarify that, the women in the league are asking for an equal percentage. So so they're like the men, the men have a fifty percent cut of what the revenue is and the women, and the women are looking for something equal. And I get that, and I'm I don't dispute. I don't dispute that the people who are the reason your league get the credit and the acknowledgment and bring in the fans, and you know, I think that they should get what is due to them. But to ask for millions is fucking wild And and to say that you and I think it is wild, But now I want to say this, I don't. I don't think that the w NBA should go away. I don't want to see it go away. I want to see it thrive. I would love to one day see it as big as the NBA. It would be phenomenal as a sports fan to see that happen, you know, especially for all the young women that are out there that needs that needs someone to look up to, that that you know, need to have someone who can help build their confidence in the same way that some of these Wait, I was gonna say something, but most of these NBA players are fucking thugs, so maybe not. I was gonna say role models. A lot of these NBA players aren't really fucking role models. There's actually I feel like there's less and less, so I want to retract that a little bit. But I think the I think the WNBA should stay around and it should thrive, and I would like to see that. But I just don't think that you can't. I don't think that these guys, these women should be out here asking for fucking millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: Right well, And I think what it really boils down to is like, this is just the simplistic, the simplistic view of men have been in sports a lot longer than women, and that was because of rules and laws and weird fucking oppressive shit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But the other thing, too is.
Speaker 4: Men, for the majority at a young age, men are enthralled with sports, playing sports, watching sports, idolizing sports. Women are not for the majority. Oh yeah, and that could change over time. But until that changes, you're not gonna get the same thing now in certain professions, right, Like, Like, I remember when the u UFC was going to bring women on and I was like really, like, but that was from my mind of watching WWE, and like you watch the men wrestle and then watch the women wrestle and it's it's night and day, right, yeah, but do these women fighters in the UFC dud? I remember the first time I watched the fight, I was like, fucking bang or give me fights all night like that, right? And then like when it comes to the Olympics, and like swimming like Katie Ledecki, the US women like that, that's who I want to watch. I couldn't tell you a male swimmer right now on the men's Olympic team. I don't think, but I can name. It just depends and it takes time. Like I said, it just takes time. But I hate when they come out and say we deserve the same pay and it's like you not right now, you do, it's not right now.
Speaker 1: It's not even just like it's it's it is the entitlement of feeling like they should have the same recognition, the same coverage, and I don't. I'm not saying I disagree that they shouldn't be publicized the same or it just it's just different. You don't like, we don't see curling every fucking weekend because it's not popular. If curling was as popular as baseball, curling would be in the news as often as baseball. It's it's it's facts. No one, no one is out here discriminating, discriminating against them because they're women.
Speaker 4: It goes it goes back to the what I said, men look at men and idolize men.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: If I want to be a football player, I want to be like Joe Montana, I want to be like Ray Lewis. Right, men are not going to watch the w NBA and say I want to be like Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I mean why I think that the w NBA should partner with girl Scouts. If you want to create generations up on, generations of ladies who are going to watch your content, why not start there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: You got to start at a young age to if you want the viewership and you want your company to grow, who's going to look up to you and demograph?
Speaker 3: You have to go right.
Speaker 4: You have to go after your demographic. And your demographic is not middle aged men.
Speaker 2: Who live in glory days but that or middle middle to older aged women either who want to be girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually know no female that's like.
Speaker 4: Man, I can't wait to go home and crack a beard tonight and watch the fucking Fever versus the Aces.
Speaker 3: Never heard it? Not not once?
Speaker 1: All right, I need to go to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, tell us racist joke and let's wrap this up, catch next week, pass out later.
Speaker 1: You always assume it's racist.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know what Hitler's favorite game was?
Speaker 2: Guess who?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do they have a big nose and glasses? I thought it was shoots?
Speaker 2: No letter?
Speaker 3: Are they wearing? Are they wearing a hat? But specifically a small circular hat? Your name's ratne or birds.
Speaker 2: Their favorite spouse trap by
Speaker 1: It was, It was