Speaker 1: You're nervous. I've seen you in a lot of like hostile situation. This is not one of them. You know, most people come my couch and never had a conversation with me. You already know my humor. You know that I kind of like, you know, job here and there. But I'll poke it out of you and get you all those fun, yummy things that private talk wants to know about you.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of juicy stuff.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of juicy stuff. It's been a long time, so I'm happy to see you. You know. It's kind of like the world's kind of opening up again, so it's nice to see familiar faces. So what have you been doing all this time?
Speaker 2: Growing my businesses, working on myself, you know everything. Getting shut down really allowed me to self reflect and kind of catch up on things that you need to get caught up on.
Speaker 1: So for those of the out there for private talk, tell them what are these businesses that you are doing besides you know, being an active sex worker.
Speaker 2: So I have a couple of direct to consumer companies, one of which is a CBD company called can Be Done. We formulated a CBD lubricant which is my little baby. We also have a direct to consumer vegan condom company.
Speaker 1: It's like a mouthful, it's a lot, right.
Speaker 2: So, you know, with the pandemic actually happening, it helped my businesses out because they're online businesses and most people went to buying stuff online as.
Speaker 1: We saw big spike in traffic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was actually worried because with condoms, people need to be out and about to be using them. So I was worried, Oh shit, the pandemic's happening. We launched at AVN last year a month before the pandemics. I'm like, shit, you know, we launched a condom company. People aren't going to be going out. People are going to be buying condoms, and they actually spiked at that time. I noticed we noticed a spike because most people were more conscious about health and safety, you know, germs and viruses. So people are like, oh shit, I can get COVID, I can also get an STD So people were just more health conscious through the pandemic.
Speaker 1: So the condoms sales, it would have thought that people would, you know, worry about their dick too. Yeah, so what is the difference between gigar condoms and what's out there now?
Speaker 2: So our condoms are forty percent thinner than leading brands on the market, which is Trojan Directs and Lifestyles. They're vegan condoms as well. Most people don't realize if they have a latex allergy, it's not actually to the latex. It's to the caseine, which is animal protein that comes from cows that's on the that gets put on the condoms and make them a little softer. So most people that are actually allergic to latex are actually allergic to the protein. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Product, that's interesting to know.
Speaker 2: And we have it's very creative marketing. I compare our condoms to the Jordan brand of condoms. If you look at the box, it looks like you're opening up an iPhone.
Speaker 1: Is that because your dick is a part of it.
Speaker 2: So we just wanted a more premium product because people bought their box of like crunched up condoms, and we wanted to get a new taste, you know, kind of new flavor with it.
Speaker 1: And how did you being an adult performer where condoms in our business aren't really used, get to behind, like to promote such a you know, a creative thing and that you know behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when people even ask me like, why the hell are you did you start a condom company when you don't even wear condoms in your shoots. First off, as adult performers, we get tested every toll to fourteen days for every STD under the board, even for COVID. Now we're getting tested within twenty four hours or we shoot. So you know, I don't wear condoms my shoot, my shoots. But as an adult performer, I look at my as a pro athlete of sex, just like pro athletes. So you know, the promote helmets or shoes or gloves. You know, that's kind of my angle right there, as a pro athlete of sex, to promote safe sex and sexual health. So with the brand, you know, we go to universities and talk to students about safe sex and sexual health because they're not getting a lot of that information. A lot of stuff that's put out through the school system isn't really teaching people a lot. And I tell people, don't try to learn sex from peorn because it's just a whole nother thing.
Speaker 1: It's funny, how it is. It is like people like, well we saw in the movie as well, it's not like that. Because I agree with myself, I've said the we're sexual athletes. It's something that you know, it's it's a job. It's not something that's like you just let not what you're doing, like after a party or something like that, like people think like, oh, you just or they also think you want to fuck all the time. I mean maybe it's different as a male perform which you'll get into the more of that a little later, but what you do in your extracurricular activities is like a big thing that people are just like, oh, well, you're in porn, you want to fuck all the time? No. Actually, for me, I don't want to fuck at all unless I working, because it was like why give it away for free when I'm.
Speaker 3: What's the point exactly?
Speaker 1: So do you feel the same way you get like girls, because I'm sure girls are throwing themselves like you're like, oh you have the best stick. You do porn, you tell when you're out there. You know you're young and like you're going to all these colleges. Do people are like how they approach you?
Speaker 2: Well, when I was I guess i'd say when I was in my twenties, you know, girl, like you're like, i'd be more.
Speaker 1: Like everybody and you're like let's go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I was talking everything walk Like when I first got in the industry and I had my first fans, Oh my god, Like I got hot girls in my fans Like that was fucking awesome. So I like, oh shit, you know.
Speaker 1: It was your taste of like dipping in a toe. So it was like, man, this is what they all talk about. Yeah, okay, everybody gets you know, you can get a little like, you know, embellished a little bit in the begining. I mean, so, how did that so you used to do that? You don't do that anymore. Is it because COVID is going around and it's not as safe, or it's because you've kind of like you have a girlfriend, you have a different mindset.
Speaker 2: Well already had COVID, So I'm not too right now, all right, but yeah, because of COVID, and it's just I'm more focused on other things, like I've been there, done that of gone through my you know.
Speaker 1: So if a hot young twenty year old's throwing or pussy, You're gonna be like, nah, fuck it, I already fucked a couple of you. Are you still going to bang?
Speaker 2: It depends on the situation. I might I might vet it. We want the true, I might vet the situation.
Speaker 3: You know, if I have time, if you.
Speaker 1: Have time, what is it? What is the day in the life of Damon dicey in the life.
Speaker 2: Of Damon Dice Well, a lot of it's because I'm still shooting pretty regularly, so I'm also I'm contract with the company. It's called Blessa. Okay, Blessa. It's a new company that's launched a couple of years ago. It's porn for women. So if you go to Google, type and porn for women, Blessed comes up.
Speaker 1: Women Empowerment Month.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, so it's women Empowerment Month.
Speaker 1: And so is it more of the like more romantic and romantic that kind of.
Speaker 2: Like you know, yeah, it's just I don't have to open up as much.
Speaker 1: I don't have to so you've got the good, easy job of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It makes it so much like I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: Like you get like bedroom sex.
Speaker 2: Bedroom sex. That's exactly what they want to They're like, pretend you're having sex at home. We're not here. Do whatever you want. If you have to stop, we're not gonna cut.
Speaker 3: Like, just just go nice.
Speaker 2: So it's very natural, very like organic.
Speaker 1: You know, you making these girls fall in love with you on these sets.
Speaker 2: It's tough. It's tough.
Speaker 1: Why why do you say it's tough, Because it's like you say things in your seat like the scene so like the heat of the moment, and they believe it or like I just you just like digmatized.
Speaker 2: That that too. I give I give it, give it all my during my scenes so at like damn, Like I want that on the regular and like, well I live in Vegas, A and B.
Speaker 1: Just you're like, this is only on set, Dick, Honey, this doesn't happen at home. Asked all my girlfriends that probably broke up with you because it didn't work out that way.
Speaker 2: No free dick, no free disc.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I've done no free dick everybody, So you know, I get.
Speaker 1: An that's interesting. I remember the days you were throwing free dick around a lot. A lot of my friends were fucking these free free dick was going wrong, Like where are you at? Oh, I'm in a room with Damon. I'm like, oh, say no more, no more damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I just you don't want to be able to grow another as my life and I've accomplished a lot in that area.
Speaker 1: So I mean for you though, it's one of those things is like you're missing out because you're you're a porn star, so you get to fuck like they can't tell you ultimately, no, I mean they can not to work with you. But there's another girl that's going to work with you. So it's like, when does the dick have a break? Do you ever like give him a break? Like you never like celebrate him? Is it all about you? Damon? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't watch much porn anymore.
Speaker 1: So you watched porn before?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I watched porn before. Yeah. And the more I shot porn, the less I watched it because then I got to know a lot of the people.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, like you feel like you're spying on people?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and a lot of the not a lot of people, but some people ruin the fantasy for me because like, oh, you're super hot, like watch your stuff and then I get to know you.
Speaker 1: It's like, so who as like being a fan that you watched that you fucked on camera that you're like, oh, you killed it for me.
Speaker 2: I can't say that.
Speaker 1: Can you give me initials? Was I one of them? Were you a fan of mine before who you were? So you jerked off to me prior to who you were? But do you like prep for a scene, like if you've never worked with someone, do you does that like take you out of the mindset prior to or do you just like go and be like, fuck, I'm just gonna what I want to do, or like does it turn you on?
Speaker 2: What do you mean prep for the scene?
Speaker 1: Like if like say, for instance, like you said you knew who I was, not that you went and had to watch all my movies like like a fucking sports person. But it's like, do you go and watch those people's movies maybe to like get more turned on, to see what they like? Or is you just go in there and just just do what Damon does?
Speaker 2: Earlier in my career, I would do my research kind of see what they were into, kind of see what their their speed was, their style or so being in the industry for so long.
Speaker 1: I kind of just have my But do you feel like that kind of Like sometimes it kind of like I feel like it's hard to tell because each individual is like it's chemistry based, So like what someone's doing on camera with that person, you could like bring you out something else and be completely different and be like whoo, who are you?
Speaker 3: He's like not in day.
Speaker 1: So do you think that that's like what made you be like let me stop watching tapes and let me just fuck them all.
Speaker 2: It just it just took time. That's extra time I got to watch the porn.
Speaker 1: So how long have you been in the industry?
Speaker 2: Now, I've been for seven years now, so coming on seven years.
Speaker 1: When do you think was like your breakthrough period?
Speaker 2: That's my breakthrough period.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of people don't realize like behind the scenes, like you're putting a lot of grunt work, you a lot of you know, you do all these scenes like me, probably for like way less, probably for companies that you probably would never work for, or you were just like kind of getting in whatever, and then people like two to three years later start to know your name. Yeah, especially nowadays, I mean because a little bit sooner now because of the Internet. But before it was like DVDs took a long time to time out. Yeah it's me because I'm like they didn't say vhs.
Speaker 2: Right, blu ray it took me Like for guys, you know, it takes them a while to really get that position in the industry. It's not like the girls industry that they can be stars every night. You know, if you're hot, grow and you got some moves, you can become famous right away. The guys we got to put in the work. You know, the girls have to trust us, the companies have to trust us. There's a lot of earning respect in the industry. And you know, it took me probably i'd say, like over two years to really get established, but even more so, you know, throughout the years it wasn't just tears, but there's different landmarks. You know, winning winning awards, are any nominations, and you know, shooting for certain people, certain websites, oh like he did a great scene, and you know it's word of mouth. In our industry, it's very small. So if you fuck up like it gets out there. If you're good, it gets out there as well.
Speaker 1: High school, Yeah, there could be good or it could be bad. You know, it's one of those things. So how do you feel like you know that you kind of got your edge to be like, okay, now you're a contracted you're in this you know, other different like level of performers where it's like you demand this kind of respect and like level of who you are even going to work with.
Speaker 2: I had a defining moment. Actually there's a couple, one of one of which was Avian probably three years ago, and like we were in the waiting room before we go into the ward show kind of the cocktail lounge and Mandingo, He's from here to there, he like waves them, He's like come here. I'm like ship.
Speaker 1: Inside your head.
Speaker 2: Is the OG. Like he's like the straight up O G. He's like hey, he's like OG. He's like I really respect your work. He's like you're killing right now, like keep crushing, Like you know, I got on you, like you're crushing this industry. I'm like, oh shit, the O G just gave me that recognition.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: That was like the first defining moments, Like Wow, I made it. I have someone of that stature like telling me that I'm crushing it. Keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like that's awesome, you.
Speaker 2: Know, getting his stamp of approval, it's like oh shit, Like you know, we never really had a conversation before, so he had had his eye on me and kind of saw my work for itself, and you know, my reputation the industry, which really is like you know, that was like huge because that's like the mj of you know. Oh, I was like, I got Man Dingo's fucking stamp of approval. Like that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's one of those things where it's like, it's cool when legend type people like that that you look up to whatever kind of give you your praise and like tell you like what it is, because it's like, you know, you don't know if they know you or if they even know your name, or they're like, oh, there's just some kid, or like, you know what it is. Because things have changed so much that you also get the haters. You get the people who are like, oh, they're kind of jealous, and any of the people who are just like down cool asked for the fucking people that are just.
Speaker 2: Like that exactly, So that was cool. Two years ago, I was, uh, so, I got some buddies that are pro athletes and they come out to La and Vegas to shoot, like to train or whatnot. So they got these nice houses. One of my buddies let me shoot at his house and after the scene, he's like, dude, he's like, that was fucking crazy. He's like, I can't believe you can do that. And this is someone that is a star athlete in the NFL, and like they.
Speaker 1: Had millions, Like I just thought it was so easy, Like yeah, edited version just makes you look like sweating.
Speaker 2: And then he was like, holy shit. He's like I got a whole new respect for what you do. He's like, damn, He's like I got millions of people watching me my every move, like on game day, like I feel like I'm under pressure. He's like, I don't know how you do it. So like even getting that too from a you know, elite athlete, it's like.
Speaker 1: Wow, like little that's like not evens above and beyond, because it not only that you have to like perform, but you got to keep your dick hard, you got to do all these things. You got to come on command, you got to do like all these like it's like a dog and you know, a pony, like one of those things where it's like you're kind of being used for your dick. Do you ever feel that way? Do you feel like objectified because of that in the industry that you've picked, because you know, we get over sexualized in a lot of different areas. I know, as a female, hot feels, but as a man, how does that feel?
Speaker 2: I allow myself to be you know, it's.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure, but I'm sure at some point it gets kind of like, you know, it's annoying or you know, you know, to the point where it's like, I'm not just a dick, you know what I mean? Like Chris with me, it's like in my personal life, for instance, like it's hard to in the beginning, it was hard to be like who wants to date Alexis Texas? Or who wants to date a Lexis? Like it's the two different things. So it's like, I'm sure in your industry, people are worre you. With you, it's like do they want to just fuck because they want to fuck you because you have this porn star dick? Or do they want to fuck you because they like you? Could both for you, do you not care because like it's the male version of it? Or like with me, I'm like, I'm a delicate flower, as tough as I can be. I'm like, but wait a minute, who do you like or like what it is? Because it could be I could just be sex. But then other time too, It's like there's a crossover point. So it's like, when do you not over sexualize yourself and do it for something that Damon wants to do and.
Speaker 2: Not just yeah I have I'm a pretty like like tough fall in front of me, so I don't let too much get to me. You know, if they want to have me for sex and you know I'm enjoying it, they're enjoying it, that's cool, you know, but I don't. I don't feel like I get taken advantage over, like you know. It's it's a little different being a male instead of a female in the industry because I see all the ship that you guys get, and it's like you guys are barraged with just crazy motherfuckers all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised because I feel like this day and age, women are way more aggressive and like what do you like what they want? But again, it's like one of those things like because you're also an alpha male, you also know how to like that difference, like to take charge and not be like a pussy about it and be like okayither I want to do it, or like bitch, okay, now I'm not gonna talk to you, kind of like you know what I mean, it's like the control you're you're cool, You're cool, You're not, but you know, you and your friend can come over here.
Speaker 2: It's like Drake at the club at booth, He's like here all right now.
Speaker 1: Have you had many celebrities slide in your DM and try to you know, have you ever like delivered to the you.
Speaker 3: Know, done some things you've done something?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about any of these things? You don't have the sandy names, but can you tell me? Was it like a crazy situation? Was it normal? Did it like make you turned off to that person? Because like some people that I've met and like being a fan of then I'm like, man, I can never listen to this person's music. I can't even watch them. I can't do this, Like.
Speaker 2: I was still What was one in one situation was she was a fan of my work and I was a fan of her work, so it was kind of like we're both fans, so like that's cool.
Speaker 1: Nice? Was it sex hot? Was it weird? Was it like repeat offending moment? Was it one and done?
Speaker 2: It was kind of like small talk shit at first, you know, like you know we both wanted it, but we're just like you know, being pussy's about it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to you show me yours. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was just kind of like breaking the eyes. But once the ice was broken, it was we had.
Speaker 3: A good time and she dicked her down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a repeat defender a few times.
Speaker 1: Repeat repeater of fenders. Were fun. When you can find someone that's.
Speaker 2: Like strict, that's cool, Like because she was, you know, she couldn't be She wasn't worried about the whole dating thing because she's a public figure and dating a porn star.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a no no.
Speaker 2: That's a no no. So she's like, I can't be seen with you, blah blah.
Speaker 1: Cool with that, You're like, I like it. I'll call you at eleven o'clock by one. So what is your dating life right now? Are you single? Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Are you I'm talking to someone right now.
Speaker 1: Talking to somebody? So what does that entail with you? Is that because you're having sex and you know for work, is it considered an open relationship or is it just work? Is work?
Speaker 2: Work? Is work? I don't do the hoeing on the side on the side, So if it's getting paid, you know, that's that's a validation for it. And you know it's I share who I'm shooting with or whatever, like I'm not keeping secrets.
Speaker 3: And is she in the industry at all?
Speaker 2: She just started shooting.
Speaker 1: Actually, is this something that you brought her along to do or something that she aspired to do?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say she aspire to do it. She kind of got introduced, I guess through me, and we're doing content and OnlyFans stuff and shot a couple of professional scenes.
Speaker 3: So she's kind of dabbling here and there, dabble here.
Speaker 1: How is that in a relationship with like now having someone that who didn't do scene and you had already been doing it and now she's gonna start doing scenes with other people? Does that make you feel any type of way or is are you secure enough to just be like work is work and that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm secure with. The work is work then, because you know the time that we've been talking, like I've been shooting, so she was like dealing with that side of it, and you know now that she's in it, Like I understand how it is because I'm in the industry, Like I know when and.
Speaker 1: You've dated people in the industry before. So have you ever had a jealousy moment with people in the industry? But prior to.
Speaker 2: I'm not really the jealous type. Like I'm cool, you know, I'm just you know, if you're honest with me and you know, not playing games, I'm good with it, you know, so happy. This is when I find out about shit, I'm like, all right, so do you.
Speaker 1: Go through like your you know, yes list and know this of what with each other before to like not miscommunicate what's okay with your relationship because like within my past relationship, we told each other what we liked and what we didn't like, and then, like I said, if the other stuff that you fun in between is like okay, motherfucker, Like I'm already letting you do everything else, like.
Speaker 3: What it is kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's certain things like.
Speaker 1: What are deal breakers for you, uh, for her to do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's that's a tough thing because I don't like, I'll help I told her to help guid her in the indstry, but I'm not gonna tell her what she can can't do. Yeah, you know, I won't say there's any deal breakers. There's people like like you shouldn't shoot with A B and C people. It's not me being jealous. It's like more so looking out for her. Yeah, because I know the industry and I know everyone, so it's like, I know what will be good for you in your career. So it's not really jealous thing like I'd rather her work with like the top guys because she'll be doing better scenes and you know they're most of these guys are respectable at that high level.
Speaker 1: So so is there any deal breakers outside of being in the porn like for relationships in general, like when you're with a girls, they not even in this situation, but any like relationships in the past, are there like something that automatically like not happening, never going to be with you kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Crazy bitches?
Speaker 1: But they're all fucking crazy, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Like how do you just's there's levels to this?
Speaker 1: I'm not known. I'm gonna spark this up because they were all a little crazy, especially in porn. I mean, I feel like people get I can't aloid rewind first. I feel like people get bad name in porn because they're like, oh, yeah, are just crazy bitches and everyone's a crazy bitch. If you get to that level. But it's also I think the intent of what it goes on too, as far as like you said, like there's some people if you're giving your all in a scene and they're like, oh my god, nobody really loves me, like he would fuck me like that, I'd have like no, I was working, Like I mean, I've had it happen with myself, like with people, and I'm like, I'm not ever gonna talk to you again. I'm just gonna do my scene and I'm go home and le the fuck alone. I'm not doing content trade with you, which means like you just want to fuck basically, just some.
Speaker 2: Scenes recently even the past month, Like I've just seen the girls like girlfriend, like I look at because like I don't talk about that stuff beforehand because I don't want to feel in some type of way or sometimes business business anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, you don't want it to be an awkward scene, like you want to have the chemistry with you guys.
Speaker 2: Thinking about like oh it's gonna go home with someone else or like whatever.
Speaker 3: So it's just like I'm yours tonight, baby, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then after seeing like they get there and they're like oh, you have a girlfriend, Like, yeah, I talk to earlier.
Speaker 1: Like you just be like, I'm married. Actually sometimes people say that and even attracts him even more so I don't really know. Sometimes you know, people are evil out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something I feel like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people like when they say there in relationship it doesn't matter which. I feel like that depends on you, Like that's what you're the mature part of being in your relationship. If it's like, hey, if it's work, work is working. If not, you know, extra character and.
Speaker 2: I've done like you know, I'm not not perfect or innocent, Like I've had girlfriends in the past. I fucked around. Dun dumb sh it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just have you been caught?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been caught.
Speaker 1: What was the worst caught story?
Speaker 2: Oh? It was the worst story? Man.
Speaker 1: You have a lot like that, which what like, uh, I think you hit that that'll make you feel better.
Speaker 2: It was one time, a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: One time in band camp.
Speaker 2: I was I was dating this girl and I was it was like early all right, So there's early parts in the relationship where you're not official yet.
Speaker 1: So you're fucking but it's not a label. But you've been hanging out to like pretty much every day until the day you wouldn't cheated on her. But yeah, okay, got it.
Speaker 2: So it's like not official yet, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's like your last like you were gonna suck one more time before we know it's official.
Speaker 2: So I was went to go fucking other chicken and we're in the bed and I rolled over on my phone and FaceTime girl, So like, I'm fucking this chick and she's not saying anything. She's listening to it like it stays long. She's on it for the entirety of it. The whole thing like that was that was tough.
Speaker 1: Can you can you ever play it off and be.
Speaker 2: Like there's no playing that. There wasn't content back then.
Speaker 1: Really there was always content.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but it wasn't really thing then, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, that's how do you not know? You FaceTime and this is like, you know, you should be facetiming people like.
Speaker 2: There's there's music on, you know, Wow, you might have been drinking a little bit, Like a little bit.
Speaker 1: That means it was late. It was really late, fucked up. I didn't even care where the phone was. And she's like damon, damon, is that you? And then she just watches you bang the ship out of this girl and like, so did she how did you know that?
Speaker 2: She knew when I saw the next day, so she I didn't even realize it. Then she she let me, she said, sat on it because that was more exciting because I lied to was your night, like just bait me?
Speaker 1: So I went with the boy exactly, sucking liar, can't damned you men?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 1: She was like, oh really she probably screened, was working of that record of that ship.
Speaker 2: And she was I think there was a screen record on that offense.
Speaker 1: The long ago was this.
Speaker 2: Five years ago?
Speaker 1: There was definitely those things going on. Come on, we're not. I know, COVID happened, and COVID happened, and it made like, you know, the world fucking feel really odd. But there was things going on.
Speaker 2: I had. I had a friend, like within this past year he told me a funny story. He had sucked around and he was asleep and like he was sleeping with this girl and she fucking put his phone up his face while he was sleeping and unlocked that ship. Yeah, the face while he was sleeping. Yeah, Like he's like I got caught him, like damn, dude.
Speaker 1: Like that's why you shouldn't be lying, Like, I mean, how is a porn star mail? Can you not get enough pussy from work that you have to go and fuck other people? That's your handswer, I mean, you're taking the brunt from all of this for everything, because you're the only one in front of me. So how is the male because you at the time, when you were in your twenties, you're young, So like you said, you were sucking anything that came at you, as you should because you're new and a porn and you're getting that attention, and that's somewhat why we do the things that we do. But how do you like get all that pussy and you still need more pussy? Pussy's just not enough.
Speaker 2: Because I love pussy.
Speaker 1: I guess that's why you're right in the right profession. Because in my defense, like I always said, like once I lost my virginity, like it was like pringles when you you just can't stop. And so then I was like I wanted to fuck all the time. So in my twenty I started pointing out when I was twenty one, so I fucked all the fucking I could do like any scenario, any fucking time, anywhere, any fucking sides of dick. It was all there, like yeah, it means so it's like I've done it all like so not that it takes a lot to impress me, but it's just like, yeah, I'm not just gonna fuck anybody just because you think that you're gonna talk to me for five seconds. I think that I'm gonna give you my number and not.
Speaker 2: Happy to put in the leg work.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is nowadays guys are lazy. I feel like guys.
Speaker 2: Are lazy, and it's it's tough now. Like I see the climate, you know, with dating and how it is, like especially with social media, it's a whole different ballgame. Like you there's so much more out there, so much more access, Like you're seeing thousands of girls on the daily, like swiping around like men, men get distracted. We get distracted easily. So like we're seeing all these girls. You know, I can see there's too much.
Speaker 1: There's just too much pussy out there, is what you're saying. So they just don't give a fuck. It's just easy access to everybody. So now they're like fuck it. We wanted to throw a dart out there, someone's gonna catch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because dudes will be like, oh, like you know, they're dating a girl, then they're looking at hundreds of other girls to day, so it just kind of dilutes, you know.
Speaker 1: They're Jentuary is dead, guys. Sorry, private talk after dark. This is all we're learning here. I'm going to be single forever. I'm I don't know. That just doesn't deal with me, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the good guys are out there, it's just tougher, especially living in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Or one day I'll find them. They'll be out there.
Speaker 3: They're out there, they're out there.
Speaker 1: You know, what's the craziest scene you've ever done?
Speaker 2: Oh man, you're a lot to think.
Speaker 1: Of here you need this. How many bitches have you fucked?
Speaker 2: Let's see here one that was talking about the other day, it's just fresh on my mind. It was for this one company and we did like a little trip where we did like a retreat to a cabin. Those are yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, ima, extra fucking going on?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was probably shot like ten scenes. Like three were real ones and you know what three Yeah, Well, the other ones are filmed like with MyPhone.
Speaker 3: It was just like three real content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so did this one. It was out in uh In, Arizona, at this lodge in this cabin, and so the scene was I was having sex with this one girl on the second floor, and like there was three girls that were down on the floor like a story up. So I was fucking this girl and when I was coming, I turned over the railing and came over the railing. Three girls were down there like birds, like their mouths up, and so I came from like fifteen feet up and hit all three.
Speaker 1: They all got it in their mouth range. Yeah, that hit it. That's definitely talents. And it was planned out like that, like hey, bitches, you're gonna be down there, like come, you better catch that well because they were shooting like a like a or was it like surprised.
Speaker 2: But it was kind of like in the middle because of me and the girls were doing a boy girl just having sex scene, and then there was girls downstairs having like a threesome. And then I just kind of had the idea, I'm like, oh, like how about I just thought it just came to me, like how about I come.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm gonna come on these bitches. But that's that's some real talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I hit all three of them, so it was all captured on camera. You know, I got the video footage.
Speaker 1: That's kind of I've got the video footage if you'll need it, probably talk, don't you. That's crazy, That is definitely. Yeah. I'm trying to like envision in my head, like I'm trying to paint the picture, not literally but figuratively in my mind of like, yeah, that's that's definitely arranged. Never had that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those those what's.
Speaker 1: The most embarrassing scene that you've ever done? Maybe happened to you if the girl it's something the girl did, like any kind of like situation, what kind of ship?
Speaker 2: I got stories like that for days. All right, all right. I was so I was new in the industry. I was shooting out in Vegas for this company. Is probably like I was less than a year in the industry. And we're at the shootouse because a lot of times they have shootouse, not production studios whatever, And I'm about to shoot with this girl. She had never actually shot and seen before, so she was nervous and I'm in the room waiting and like the girls, I'm gonna go to the bathroom like all right, So, I mean the producer sitting there just waiting. The girl doesn't come back, We're like, oh, where's the girl at the piere? As a check? She fucking so she went in the bathroom, opened up the window, jumped out, like she climbed out and left. She dipped this.
Speaker 1: I coudn't the bitch just go outside the front door and nobody would have stop shure.
Speaker 2: She was nervous and felt bad about it, and she just let she left. I haven't heard back from her yet. She like left most of her ship too.
Speaker 1: It was like, that's crazy that. I mean, I'm not surprised because I've had some weird things happened to me and my unset to myself, but yeah, that's that's a little odd. Does that happen to you quite often? Like first seen people where they get super nervous and they're like either they don't do to see.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a girl like dip out like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like there's been times I showed up to set and the girl's complete cunt. Like I'm like, hey, she's like just gives me an attitude. Like I'm like I'm not shooting today.
Speaker 1: Has any girl I ever been like, I don't swallow come.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's girls that like I's a calm or I don't kiss, or like, but how.
Speaker 1: Is that allowed? But I mean I was more joking, But people really say that and get away with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like they shouldn't be important if you have those kind of requirements, like tom is a part of the program that should be like introduction one oh one when you first.
Speaker 2: Come and speak and speaking of that, like it's funny because whenever, like we're talking about yesterday or you know how we're gonna end the pop shot where the comshot is and the girls are like, oh, don't come my eyes, like you fucked up. Because the second the girl says don't come my eyes, that's when it usually happens. You jinx yourself. So it's like eighty percent of the time they say don't come my eyes, like you're gonna fucking get in your eyes. I'm not trying to, but it's just see taking up the flood.
Speaker 1: It's a really great area because I've been one of those girls and that I've had to say that. But you always know which guys aims a little off. And you're just saying that you aimed in three bitches, mouths downstairs and fucking ten feet, but you're not gonna not come in someone's eye. I see where you're going with this one. But I feel like some of them and the ones that do push the end shoe because like whatever, so whatever be it. They I feel like y'all do it on purpose. You're coming in a bitch.
Speaker 2: I never did on purpose. There are there have been scenes in the.
Speaker 1: Past accidentally did it let me find you find out you came on someone girls a purpose? Damage come off.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not going to respect that.
Speaker 1: You asked for coming their eyes. I mean that's not a require. I mean that would be the worst for the forehead. So like the forehead, where do where do you really aim the forehead? Like because you say that you have to have it has to be some kind of skill you have to like obviously see it, you got to do whatever. And if it's not whatever, but like, is there like a location, Like if you're like a baseball you have a target. What is your target?
Speaker 2: Dead center?
Speaker 3: Right in the mid, but.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I'm not I'm not aiming for left. I right in between the eyes, you're right in the middle. It's small windows symmetry because I think it looks like the dude's coming comes on, Like I think about it.
Speaker 1: It came in my eyes for sure.
Speaker 2: I knew it probably did. Because so my thing is like when I like, when I perform, I don't like the setup, Like it's just like like like to do a natural like I'm sucking the pop like I'm fucking to the cum shot. And for me, like a lot of accidents happen, Yeah, accidents happened. So it's like I'm not like sitting there setting up like aiming it, like you know, we're in the flow of the fucking scene and I'm gonna come, like and if sometimes they don't get in the position in time or there.
Speaker 1: Is some position.
Speaker 2: It depends on what position we're in and in. But like I know, i'd like I come really far, so it's like I come fall. So it's like I'm like most of the time, if like say we're a missionary and I'm fucking pop, like I'll pull out from there and I'm coming, I'm hitting in the face. So I'm like, I'm trying to aim for your forehead, but if I'm shooting at three feet away, like there's a little margin of air, I can't amy.
Speaker 1: In the wrong place. It's all a setup. If you aim somewhere else, you would not be that.
Speaker 2: I'd rather come on the tits of the ass anyway. So it's like the face, you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know, anytime it was like back in the day, it was like coming on the ass was a great day.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Can keep your makeup, you know, for us to day, don't really care about that because I'd be sweating or whatever. It's just like clean up because you never know where the fuck it's gonna end up. Like sometimes you have stuff on your chin going to the gas station and be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, there would be there would be girls that like, oh, don't mess on my makeup because you're either like going on a job.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, eyelash. I would have like, fucking know, yeah, if.
Speaker 2: Your face isn't all messed up.
Speaker 1: And did I just didn't even want like, you know, some an eye a drive by fucking I coming by somebody like you. So I'm going to be like, let's be safe back there. You know, you guys want to see my ass anyway, so we're gonna yeah, So yeah, there's that happens. Come happens. Have you ever like in a group scenes ever come came on a guy by accident? Yes, let's hear it?
Speaker 2: Is it shooting this order? For Wicked, it was like Asa Jessica Drake in the Star like it was all like big name people. There's probably like six girls and three guys. Three guys were me, Kieren and Brad Armstrong. So one of when we're finishing me and Brad also was down her knees. We're both coming on her on her head and I'm coming it fucking just ricochets off her fucking head right onto Brad's thigh, like and then like the whole room there's because it's a big set, there's probably like twenty people in the room just went quiet, crickets, and I just like moon walked out like backwards.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sure never got hired again.
Speaker 2: It was a while cut, so like so even it gets him crazier. So that happened, like everyone's like, oh, like Karen's losing ship and Brad just like so the scene continues and it's Karen and Brad fucking uh Brad. Brad is coming on Austa and he hits fucking Karen. So like I started to fucking dominant effect.
Speaker 1: Like everyone's just coming on more.
Speaker 2: There's more dudes getting come on to the girls, like let's go on here. Like so that happened, and then like Karen's like mother, he was like trying to come on and like like, no, you can't do that, Like now you're doing it on purpose on accidents, okay, but like coming on and know they didn't whatever, but.
Speaker 1: Comes on, you would have known behind the scene this was going on. This is what you get the afternarts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've stepped in, Like you you're like, I shoul should say no, but I'm what, Yeah, I stepped in it once.
Speaker 1: Have you ever tasted your own come?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does it taste good? It depends on the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't anything to compare it to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess that's fair.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're younger, you like, you know, learn about yourself, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, see I asked some people on the show and they get so repulsed they're like, no, I would never I'm like, but it's your cup.
Speaker 2: Never like they never picked their nose, like come on you definitely, But that's why.
Speaker 1: I say that. And some guys get really offended, Like obviously not guys in the industry because we're open more sexually, but a lot of guys, you know, just in general, even some girls too, Like they always get offended. I'm like, no, I taste myself, so I want to know what I taste like there what why wouldn't you taste yourself? Like sure, I mean, no one's saying you gotta drink your cum or anything weird, But if I want to taste what it tastes like, I'm not like I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if I was straining in the desert and like I need to survive.
Speaker 1: Drink your come not your pee. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I think it doesn't come. I have like a bunch of nutrients and like proteins, like if if it's gonna keep me alive extra a couple of days, like I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: True, I guess if I see your point, I mean, who knows if there's really nutritional value on it, But we'll see.
Speaker 2: I've heard it, you know, I heard it does.
Speaker 1: If you've heard it that it must be true, David, I don't know. I hear a lot of things. That doesn't mean that it's true.
Speaker 2: That's so I tell girls when they don't want to taste it, Oh yeah, it's good for you.
Speaker 1: Like it's rub it all over your face. It's really it's an exfoliant. That's me all right. What is like the top three girls?
Speaker 2: Mhmm? Top three girls? I don't like answers. I'm gonna make some girls.
Speaker 1: Like well reply though, like who cares? It's people that you like to fuck. Maybe they're like because people have like their point girlfriend whatever, you see them the most, you do the best scenes, Like, it's just I'm gonna do five. So you want to you want to get people mad, to be upset, like we don't want any hate d M.
Speaker 2: Which girls are watching the show?
Speaker 1: All of them should be fucking watching right now.
Speaker 2: Get them to awesome. I'll say Kia definitely top three for sure. She's not in the en stre anymore, but she always brings a heat. Luna star. She's a good one.
Speaker 1: She's what I never got to work with. I look ashame of. She's like so sexy. I like, I feel like I live like kerosly through her in her whole life. I'm like, you're just so fun. She's just beautiful energy.
Speaker 2: She's beautiful energy, Like she's a freak.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's beautiful. Yeah, it's future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all around, like Luna's good.
Speaker 3: So that's two one third one you had.
Speaker 1: So many a minute ago and now you're talking. You can't tell me the third.
Speaker 2: I'll put it together. I'll shout out a new girl scarlet scandal. She won shout out. So I usually you know, talk about the ogs, but there's a new girl that she's one performer of the year.
Speaker 1: What makes her like up in that whole like you know, you talk to me, you know if you worked with a lot of O G girls, and so what makes her stand out? Because her newness, because she just got an award, Like.
Speaker 2: No, not even that she earned it for sure, because like a lot of times they'll be like, should have been someone else, but she definitely locked that down. Just her energy and she brings you know, she's great actress, very high energy. You know, she's just a freak in general, so like she kind of has the full package and seeing you know, the elite like porn stars in the world, and kind of how they perform, Like she definitely has what it takes to make it to the top level. And she's humble too, She's not she's not like a diva or John McQueen, Like, yeah, hundred percent like humble and super down to earth.
Speaker 1: So that's important. I feel like a lot of people don't really take that in consideration when I like when they do like lists like that is because it's like it takes a lot to like become like a star. It's like it's stark qualities of like it comes from everything being like being fun to be around at your job, like actually wanting to be there and not complaining every five you know seconds, or like just being humble and just being a person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like, you know, I've.
Speaker 1: Because it's enjoyed, enjoyable to be around.
Speaker 2: Show girls that are like like a tent. But if they're have a bad attitude, the.
Speaker 3: Man like it kills soft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would bang an ugly chick before i'd bang a chick with a bad attitude.
Speaker 1: She like banging ugly chicks.
Speaker 2: Have an equal opportunity.
Speaker 1: You search for them, Like, how do you who considers ones really ugly?
Speaker 2: I mean, no, I mean, you know, I have my preferences.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say I think.
Speaker 2: I think every woman is beautiful in their own way, so like I can't say that one woman's ugly or compared to another. You know, I have my preferences on what I.
Speaker 1: Like, But what do you like?
Speaker 2: What do I like? Man? I like the whole package. I like good looks, high energy, just funny, good to be around. So I don't have like whether Spanish girls or blonde girls, you know, race.
Speaker 1: Ethnics, anything, anything goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so even like the physical aspects, that's kind of secondary for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. If people came with the warning label, what would your saying, Uh, you can be truthful at school?
Speaker 2: Warning label?
Speaker 3: Do not enter which hole?
Speaker 2: That's my no no hole?
Speaker 1: That's your no no hole. Which hole is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's your social media weakness? Uh?
Speaker 2: Social media weakness as in my personal social media that's a lack of posting or engagement because I'm so involved with my day to day and my life life. Like I don't like being on my phone all day and like, you know, I could really grow my social media personally like a lot more if I wanted to. But I'm more focused on building my businesses or other brands, so I put more attention and time into other people stuff as posed of mine.
Speaker 1: What are some of the daily rituals that you do all the time that you swear.
Speaker 2: By eating good, being an adult performer? Again, we're pretty much like pro athletes. So you know, say someone at my level, you know, in my prime shooting five six days a week. You know, you need to be on top of your ship. So I need to have you know, eat well, eat clean, you know, have good diet, because if you eat bad food and you put drugs and alco on your body, you're come to and tastes good. So you know, take care of that. So you're being good to yourself, you're being good to others. When you're sweating, you're not fucking stinking, smelling all bad and just like all nasty. Hygiene. Hygiene is very important for the job. You know, staying clean down there, staying showered, just that's important, yees. Hygiene. So diet, diet leads to hygiene. If you have a good diet of good hygiene.
Speaker 1: Generally, and then your come tastes great.
Speaker 2: Exactly working out, just staying you know, staying in shape. If I if I didn't have porn, i'd probably I don't know where i'd be today, like health wise or like in shape wise, because it's still I got to operate at a very high level and it like I'm burning you know, thousands of colaries in the scene or whatever. Like it's you know, it's keeping me in shape getting into my thirties. So if it wasn't for porn, like I don't know, I could be a slob.
Speaker 1: And you don't think that you don't think if you were important that you would be as active in like working out wise and being health wise.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because I I see that you've all like you just I feel like for me, since I've known you, you've always implemented that part of your life. But I've also only known you in the industry.
Speaker 2: So you know, it depends because like, if you know, maybe I could have gotten married at twenty five and had kids and gone dad bod and not really cared.
Speaker 1: Is that what your goals at the end is to a dad bod eventually?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's hard work, so you know, for sure, and daily routines, I do a lot of meditation. So I try to meditate at least once a day, especially because my life is so chaotic, whether it's shooting, my businesses and personal stuff, family friends, so it's very busy in my mind. So being able to meditate first thing in the morning that really centers me, brings me down to the ground and I'm able to function my day without you know, being all scatterbrain. So it really helps me focus, concentrate, It gives me more energy and I can kind of do a little a little more and less time.
Speaker 1: Nice. I like that. I'm I'm I try to meditate. I'm on that journey of learning more to meditate because it's hard for me to relax my brain for long periods of time and really know how to center my focus. But I'm very I'm getting there. But yes, it definitely helps with like it's a journey, you know, the chaos of just even the world, you know, let alone what our businesses is and so many things that's going on with it. It's just like it's good to find a centering piece exactly.
Speaker 2: And even in our industry, it's it's since I started meditating two years ago, it's really helped me performing in the industry because it's like, you know, there'd be certain scenes or situations where might be a little nervous or like a little antsy, so I'm able to like breathe.
Speaker 1: Like it makes you just kind of like in sense, just like at this point, whatever's happens going.
Speaker 2: To happen exactly. And now I see why. You know, when the Bulls were winning a lot of championships, Phil Jackson was teaching his players Zen and meditation and all this, and they're like, why the fuck you teaching us? Says, but it really helped them focus. It helped them slow down the game, and that's why they were able to compete at such a high level and win for so many years because they had that kind of that core togetherness and they're able to really get in a Zen level where everyone's moving so fast. You know, you think sometimes faster is better, but if you can slow things down, you know you're able to be a little better.
Speaker 1: And that's what I feel like. It's the whole thing Like with COVID, like you said earlier, like it kind of slowed a lot of people down, just you know, not by choice, but it made us all kind of redirect what we were going to do and kind of like blossom something out exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's been a blessing with COVID, and you know, it's allowed me to slow down, really focus on things that are important to me, my personal growth, business growth. You know, before COVID, there's this event, there's this basketball game, there's this NBA.
Speaker 1: Game, and at that point it's like you have to go or something.
Speaker 2: Like like there's so many things like this festival or art Basle or the super Bowl, you know whatever. There's so many fucking things going on, and it's like, you know, traveling, where's the fuck out of you? Like I get out of my zone when I'm traveling because like I my meditation's off, my diets off, Like I'm eating fucking fast food on the go, you know, if I'm at home during the week, like I'm eating meal prep and taking care of myself. Yeah. But yeah, just with like COVID, it just allowed me to really slow everything down and you know, not be so worried about what's going on, worry about myself like what is you know, what's damon doing? Like what am I What do I need to work on personally? Not like trying to go peece someone or show up someone's event or yeah, you know, go to this whatever. You know.
Speaker 1: It's well, that's awesome. I'm happy that you have all these things going through you feel like. I feel like you're definitely grown a lot since i've seen you last. And you know not that you've always been a business person which I've respected, and you've always been doing more than the average person and keep going, which is really cool to see someone's like evolved like that kind of level. So I appreciate you coming and taking the time. Sure, we're gonna get take a little bit of a break, and then we're going to my favorite part, Truth with Texas. So it's the after dark episode. So mister Damon Dice, you better get ready. All right, Private Talk, We are back with Private Talk after Dark. Damon Dice is on the couch and we're about to play Truth with Texas after after Dark. That means you get really dirty. You know all those stories that you've always wanted to talk about, you know, you just let loose, You just tell Private Talk all your deep, dirty secrets. Damon Die, were about to get nasty, all right, first card, let's pick.
Speaker 2: It all right, first card.
Speaker 1: They're all gonna be aces. You just tell me what suit it is. It's a heart, So it's just a romantic question. Hmmm. What was your first sexual experience?
Speaker 2: Like first sexual experience? I was and I was younger, was like thirteen and obviously didn't have a car then, you know, I couldn't drive around. I wanted to get my first blow job. So me and the girl, like we're talking about it in in you know school, were like messed around, made out, touched her.
Speaker 1: You touched her like you like, you know, like touched her ass, you touched your boots.
Speaker 2: Touched your vagina, oh, and boos all the way out there. Yeah, thirteen, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: So I was like, fuck, well, you know, this girl is fucking eleven miles away, Like I don't have a car, Like my parents aren't like going to drive me out there. I was like, I really want that. I really want this, Like I want this blow job, and.
Speaker 1: If you want it hard or bad enough, show I.
Speaker 2: Got my fucking happy ass on my bicycle and rode my bike eleven miles uphill. Like this girl living on Mountainville Road, so it's like she's in the mountains. So I fucking rode my bike. It was a fixed speed like fucking mongoose, so it didn't have gears. So I was taking my fucking gear bike all the way up the fucking out like. So I made it there and I got my first blow job. So that was my first I guess sexual.
Speaker 1: Girl after eleven miles going up pill she has to suck your dick and you just had it all out there out poor girl, you don't think about things. I wonder when her side of the story would be, like she'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, man, yeah, I was determined, Like I was like, I'm gonna fuck it. I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: So at that time, did you just get a blowjob?
Speaker 2: I just got She wanted to have sex.
Speaker 1: I said, now, why were you too tired from the eleven mile bike?
Speaker 2: I just well, because I like, are you being respectful? No, I wouldn't say being respectful. I just like I wanted to, Like, wait, I wasn't ready yet, you know.
Speaker 1: Still like you know what were you waiting for? How do you know you're ready? No? I or she just wasn't the one.
Speaker 2: She wasn't the one at that time. But when you're that young.
Speaker 1: Like did you go back to like have sex with this person at one time.
Speaker 2: No, I never, We never had sex. I think that was it.
Speaker 1: That was that was that blowjob? Wasn't that great? You didn't go back to go back to it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So are you like a fan of blowjobs? I guess that's a weird question. I guess every guy. Well, I don't know that. That's not really true either. I've had guys tell me that he didn't like blow jobs.
Speaker 2: No, I love blowjobs.
Speaker 1: But but could you just have one without the other?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I could do without blowjobs.
Speaker 1: You could just do, but you couldn't do without sex. So like if you were getting a blowjob, you have to have like sex too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course always. I can't just have just a blowjob unless the girls on her period and that's all she can do. I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: But did you ever have a crush on a teacher growing up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I had a crush on my fourth grade teachers.
Speaker 1: Tell us about miss Did she know that you had a crush on her?
Speaker 2: Or was it like I think I wrote her notes? Or like I brought her you know, i'd bring her an apple?
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 2: I always bring her? Like subtle? Like? Yeah, maybe my mom buy the necklace and I give it to her.
Speaker 1: Like, does anybody like in the past hits you up from like school and been like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah Damon?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. How did that go?
Speaker 1: Did you did you like revisit or you like blew it off?
Speaker 2: And was like, I think of the yours has been a couple I've gone back home and you've hit it.
Speaker 1: Was it weird?
Speaker 2: No, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Did they call you Damon or they? Because it's always weird. It's like that's how you know if somebody really knows you what name they call you by, because it's like you're not always Damon exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm only Damon when I'm naked.
Speaker 1: When you're naked naked, so, but Spenser gets naked too, does so Damon comes back. It's teters.
Speaker 2: I'm not bipolar. Trust me.
Speaker 1: How many times if you weren't working masters me in a day?
Speaker 2: Oh man, ship, I've gone for like eight in a day.
Speaker 1: Eight in a day. How that is like a record? I have never heard that many?
Speaker 2: And do you go like back to back like I can come four times in a row within half hour if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: That's talent. Do you like feel spent like after that or like do you just like you need a n app or you can just like pretty quick, pretty quick? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just had powers down there that I have powers.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't play it. It's like my spidy senses. I got something going on.
Speaker 1: How did you know that it had powers and you needed to come into the porn world and grace every woman with you know powers.
Speaker 2: I learned I had the powers. I was in high school. I was eleventh grade. My parents would go to town for like business trips whatever, So I had third parties on the weekends. I lived out in the country, so I had like the party house and had my friends at my house. I had people coming from other high schools. So my buddy had like he's like, I got these three girls coming from Walkerville, which is this other high school. They show up fucking this like three hot blunchings. Oh my god. Just like they show up with a fucking thirty thirty pack of beer and like a bottle of jack and I was like, come on in the next thing, like we're vibing right out the gates. Yeah, So like I like hit it off those three.
Speaker 1: Girls and like, so you fucked off three of them.
Speaker 2: So we ended up going upstairs to my bathroom, which is next to my bedroom. We're like smoking weed and then like they're like giggling ship and they're like, we want to fuck you. I'm like, what, Like, what's what's up with like a I am I getting punked? And uh, They're no, if you want to fuck you, I'm like, I'm all right, Like give a condom. I'm like, fuck like some like digging through my drawers, like through my room, no comms, like fuck, Like I'm just losing out on the best opportunity in my life. And I'm like, fun, let me go downstairs and ask them one. So I run downstairs. Like the second I get to the bottom stairs, my best friend's standing right there is like, Eric, please tell me how a condom? I his back Pockety pulls out the fucking Trojanman Magnum is like the Golden ticket. I was like, I just nasty. I need that. I was like, I need it more. Ran upstairs. I go like, don't like literally like a fucking little kid, I'm running into the room like and then I'm like all right. So we get it on and word gets out that I'm in the bedroom with a bunch of girls, and so I'm having sex with these girls. At one point, I have all three.
Speaker 1: Of them bent over in my bed at this time. You're a big porn watcher, I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was watching Portant Okay, I am.
Speaker 1: All spread out of the bed, like let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like, you know, there's three of us. I gotta there's four of us. I gotta make sure everyone's engaged. I was like, all right, one in the middle of one east side, so I'm fucking the one. I got the other two right here, talent, and then my door just fucking busts open, and the whole party is like and shit, and like people are literally cheering, and I'm just like it didn't even bother me at that time. I was like, you're just fucking yeah, still fucking like it didn't eve phase me. So at that point like like, all right, I'm cool people watching me have sex, and then b like people call me porn star the rest of that semester. So it was just like in my head like all right, I can do this.
Speaker 1: And so how did you how did your dick make its debut?
Speaker 2: I make it?
Speaker 1: How did your first like first porn scene because I don't know, apologize, but how what's your first porn scene? How did you get into your first porn scene?
Speaker 2: So I kind of I got introduced through Carter Cruise. Okay, so long story short. One of my good friends from college was Carter. She was an intern for a tech company that I started. We started a web cam in together to help make money for my tech company. She started shooting porn became a big porn girl. In twenty fourteen, I moved to LA and met a bunch of people through her. You know, I saw how much money that she was making, like all these like yeah, like I get the fuck bitches and make money.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, You're like I have the power. Yeah, isn't it being powered?
Speaker 2: I know it's like I'm giving out all this fucking dick for free in Hollywood, like, you know, just being a fun boy like Jesus he caught on. I like it. Yeah, yeah, you know, not gonna good for you though.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like, you know, you definitely like I said earlier, you know, it's like about like evolving, like from when I first met you into like what you are now. You're contracted, you have your own businesses going on, Like it's cool to see the growth and like you still being performingly active because a lot of guys either come and go. They just like you know, it's like they don't have the longevity, or they just people don't like being around them, or like you know, they're just like they're not friendly or like it's just a lot because the pen like being in porn. It's like they people forget that, like one, we're people, but like it's an intimate situation. So if you're an asshole, people don't want to be fucking you, Like.
Speaker 2: Leshls don't like the vessles don't stick around that long. If you notice, you know, most of the guys the top twenty guys have been the top twenty guys for a while. You know, there's barely any new guys coming up. You know, it's always like the same consistent guys because you know they just are temperament like you know, like.
Speaker 1: You see the same like people over and over.
Speaker 2: Like it's like, I'm sure it's boring for the girls, but the guys we get more anentering.
Speaker 1: I think that it becomes like like that's when it becomes you have more chemistry because like you either trust that person even more, you'll you more ship because you just don't want to like, you know, for me personally, I didn't want to train someone to do your job. Fuck me, don't don't get me, excuse it this fuck me And like I like, for me, I always found like when people were like glorified, like oh my god, I was such a fan. I'm like, damn it, we're gonna be here all day because it's like they get so wrapped up and then just fucking me. Then it's just like they're fucking Lexis Texas. It's like think about that later, like let's let's just fuck me nowt Like, let's make a like of Texas Cub and then we can talk about it. You know.
Speaker 2: I've had girls, like there's girls that I shot with like low Ki. I was a fan, like, oh ship, Like I'm about to fuck this girl that jerked off to like when I was in high school. Yeah, and like but when I'm shut up to set, I can't be all like I gotta play cool.
Speaker 1: I've never watch in my life. Yeah, so it's like you can't you know, you're like calling your friends, Oh my god, you know who I just fucked. Who is the one person that you did that too? Like when you call it like you got in your car immediately and was like, oh my god, you're never gonna remember who are You're never gonna guess who I fucked.
Speaker 2: One of them was Brown and Banks, because like I was, like, my first experience watching porn was like Jenna Jameson Brown a Bank. So like that was like a big moment for me, like this is what kind of like oh, ship sparked it, like sparked it, like, you know, I want to wish I was that guy, so you know, being able. She was brown and she was a legend and that was kind of cool. Rachel Starr, that was that was a good one.
Speaker 1: You feel like I feel like you just like went back and you're like, oh, yeah, you remembered her, fucking Like yeah, that was that was good. I used to live with Rachel Start back in the day. God definitely went one of my first porn house that I ever lived and actually the only one I ever lived in fun times. Well, it wasn't like a porn house where it's like whatever. It was like the guy that I was dating at the time, he got all these people in the industry. They were all from Texas pretty much except for it was because they were all the Shane's World crew. Good all Shane's World all right, next card m Acid Diamonds. So it's a spicy question, which you're all a little spicy. What's the most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex? I know there has to be some crazy things make you on the edge.
Speaker 2: Had sacks in every fucking surface imaginable. In a tree, a tree, a tree.
Speaker 1: You fucked in a tree?
Speaker 2: Fucked in a tree? How are you kind of that bit? Fuck it? I'm squorely.
Speaker 1: Were you like, was she on top of you? Hold? You were holding her? How do you two people?
Speaker 2: It was like three branches, We're probably eight feet off.
Speaker 1: Three branches and no big deal, guys.
Speaker 2: You know, so there's one like we have our feet on and she's leaning back, and you know it's just that's sexual.
Speaker 1: We can do it, Okay, Nice nice analogy.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, in a tree. I was shitting in the valley one time and I was we were having I was the bus driver and the company had actually rented a charter bus and so we're fucking in like the park, like back parking lot, I'm in the front of this bus, like the girls riding me, and I popped, like I actually hit the clutch by pop the bus into neutral. The bus just starts rolling, takes the two fences. There's a fucking park or there's like a school with kids like one hundred feet away, and the kids like, we're on my dick. You know, the kids can see all that, but they saw the bus like rolling through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was that's that's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what about you.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we're going back to my stories later, my stories would come home. But I questioned, so does you the fact that you've fucked so many and okay, it's not so many girls, but you've done a lot of scenes and so you know, it's a lot of girls. Do all pussies feel the same? I'm like, or is it like quit like different classifications of pussies and what are those classifications?
Speaker 2: No, all pussies do not feel the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's get down to like, what what do they feel like?
Speaker 2: Summer shallow, summer deep, Some are wide, some are thin, Some smell good, some don't smell as good. Some YEAHL six six let's see what what the wet wet, so some are you know, there's levels of wetness. There's girls that are just sushy, gushy, and their girls, you know, they need a little lick down there, some lube.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's eight or nine.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of cloud.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's hair, no hair. Most girls have it together though, okay, But for pussy are the classifications I like, if it's if it's getting wet, like really gushy. Yeah, like gushy.
Speaker 1: So can you tell when a girl is like into it or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can tell, So if like she's.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, and like I usually like try to give the best I can, but you know, not it's tough. I don't know what's going on the other person's side at all times. Like they can be having a bad day and bring set so I can't. You know, people aren't as turned on as they could be.
Speaker 3: It happens day in the life, day in the life.
Speaker 1: It's tough out there for a porn star. Somebody's got to do it. I'm glad you're out there fighting.
Speaker 2: Times, trying to save the world, trying to say the world one pus the other time it's.
Speaker 1: I used to say saving people one orgasm amount of time too, because that's a special thing what we do a lot of people and you know, jokes aside, but I like doing conventions and stuff. Would be like thank you so much, you know, just because it's like for like expressing yourself me not being like the skinniest girl being kirby, being like who I am, just like it's uh, they save marriages, they show the people that are just like people too to get those messages. But it's good to be like see how that all kind of portrays it in awful circle.
Speaker 2: So it's cool seeing you know, people come to you like, oh wow, you say my marriage or you know, I got out of relationship and I'm heartbroken. I was able to watch your porn to get happy, so I get, you know, at least once a week a good story like that. It's like, wow, like actually impacted. Impacted. Someone's like you're like at.
Speaker 1: First, I was like you're lying, and then you hear it and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, not everyone's not everyone's that pervert. So's oh, like I watch your porn.
Speaker 1: Who like you know, I mean I do like pervert because I'm a pervert too, but it's like, you know, yeah, yeah, what it is so you being in porn as well? Like is your personal life like as kinky as well? Or is it kind of like vanilla of things? Like have you ever used like food during intimacy? Have you done anything like crazy kinky like that?
Speaker 2: Actually people ask me what's your like fetish or like what really what's your kink? And my kink is with food sweets like icing, cake, putting it places not like or like yeah, like getting like getting having it like like they're sucked off my dick or like eating it off the girl, like icing on the titties.
Speaker 1: It's like, but what is the other types of food? Icing? And what?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you and what other types of food?
Speaker 2: Ice cream?
Speaker 1: Ice cream? You like cold things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like sweet whether it's like you know, syrup, nothing savor. You're not like looking hot?
Speaker 1: That sounds dangerous, That sounds like something shouldn't shouldn't ever, Yeah, yeah, I don't condone that.
Speaker 2: What was a question? I know I went off in a little tangent.
Speaker 1: If you've ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so icing, syrup stuff like kind of like it's like almost like varsity blues.
Speaker 2: I saw a girls tack a hot dog in her asshole once. That was interesting.
Speaker 1: Did you eat it? No? No, no, we were just like she just did it for like a trick, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, just one of those crazy late night Hollywood after parties. Shit gets weird.
Speaker 1: So what's the craziest Hollywood after party thing you've seen?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Do people try to like play it up because you're like the porn star and they're like try to like do things that are cool to show off to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, Like what is.
Speaker 1: Like crazy something crazy palace? Damon, I know there's something good in there.
Speaker 2: So I had someone recently who like I've been I've known for a while, like hung out, social gatherings, whatever, and like he knows a bunch of celebrities, a bunch of athletes whatever, we know, like friends in comments. So he's like talking, I do this, this and this, I'm this person manages that. So he's, oh, I got a suite at Caesar's Palace. So he go to Caesar's Palace and like he has like the biggest suite there. I'm friends with the Raiders, uh, the CEO or owner of the Raiders, and like all this, he's like I know these guys. This guy's and coming to find out like he was like running some fraud and it wasn't like so pretty much he stole the.
Speaker 1: Room like threw a party there like nice.
Speaker 2: Ye, people like catfish like they just like try to pretend, you know, yeah they are when they really not.
Speaker 1: Like You're like I don't even really care, but all right, whatever it is. It's weird, but like you know, has any of you tried to ever like throw their wife at you and be like here just fuck her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you fuck them?
Speaker 2: How I fu someone's wife? Yeah? One one time, Well there's there's one time that the hard rock that happened like dur Navian like they were.
Speaker 1: Fans and like what takes you to do? You were just like down or she was hot.
Speaker 2: She was hot. She was like in her like low fifties, but she looked like she was like thirty nine. It's just super hot, like Texas from Texas, like like like what are those eyes? Yeah, it sounds like he's like like.
Speaker 1: What is he just sitting in the corner like just watching? Is that like you don't care? It doesn't bother you at all because I mean with porn. It's like it's just so natural.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine cool.
Speaker 1: Would you ever want someone to fuck your wife?
Speaker 3: I sound was there fucking with them, so it'd be a.
Speaker 1: Tag team like it. Fans are crazy what they try to get away with, because I like, that's why I like you. With guys, it's safer. It's not safe, like people asked me them, like sometimes like man, i'd suck your wife, but you're creepy and I ain't going anywhere with you. But like it's one of those things. But like, yeah, it's kind of like you kind of get.
Speaker 2: A mom and a daughter once.
Speaker 1: How is that?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. No, it's just one of the things. I never really purceive it. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: But they were wanting to do it together.
Speaker 2: They're wanting to do it together at the same time they wouldn't be they won't be hooking up, but like we would.
Speaker 1: How does one write a message to Damon Dice about me and my daughter want to fuck you? How does it go? Just?
Speaker 2: Hey, we're big fans, liked and we both we both watched your work and we were talking about would you be cool with fucking both of us? At the same time, like, and you were like, I didn't read it, I don't, I don't remember if I don't remember if I responded back or like I just I was like, this kind of has.
Speaker 1: Would you ever? Would you fuck twin sisters?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Together if they were down.
Speaker 1: See, we had this conversationally, would you do a mom and a daughter combo or twin sisters? That I'm like, And then I was like, with the twin sisters, who's wrong in this situation? The sisters are the first I feel.
Speaker 2: That there are twins in our industry, but are they real?
Speaker 1: Though I feel like they say that they're I mean, I don't know which ones you're talking about, but.
Speaker 2: There's a few sets of twins and I feel like they've they.
Speaker 1: Together. But that's not weird, Like that's weird weird. I would never want to fuck with my sister in a room, let alone see her naked and fuck someone I'm fucking.
Speaker 2: That's kind of weird, huh.
Speaker 1: But that's why I'm saying, Like some people have fetishes, but I'm like, would it be one at a time? Like me? Like I would probably do like I don't know, like together. It just makes it seem worse.
Speaker 2: I've done a shot with sisters and another male talent where like banging the sisters next to each other.
Speaker 1: Have you ever fucked any of your friends moms?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, stepmom counts.
Speaker 1: Or has any of them?
Speaker 2: Nobody saved? Nobody, Your grandma's not saved.
Speaker 1: But like it's like some people like being you know, a guy in your age, like when mom's come to be like, hey, would you hit it?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's I don't know, it has.
Speaker 1: To happen to you.
Speaker 2: Someone's like, would you bang my mom? No?
Speaker 1: Like has a mom like come up to like you know, like if you're one of your friend's moms, I'm saying, like, you didn't come at you.
Speaker 2: I have like friends moms that will like follow me and like watch my ship, but not.
Speaker 1: Nothing like they don't try to come on to you.
Speaker 2: Nothing that I can point out right now, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't fuck a friend's mom.
Speaker 2: Depends on how good of a friend they are.
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 2: They like are we like friend? Friends are like we? You know, acquaintances.
Speaker 3: Both it's different.
Speaker 1: Your mom's are not safe'd your wife?
Speaker 2: How'd your mom? Your granny's.
Speaker 1: Asa? Clubs? Kinky? We're all a little kinky. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 2: Not by my parents. I have caught jerking off by my girlfriend one time.
Speaker 1: Was she mad?
Speaker 3: She was a little joining, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I was like she would go sleep, I'd like, go in the living room and watch porn and jerk off just because I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand that. What is the theory behind that? Like what if you had a girlfriend? Why and wait? Why wait to her to go to sleep to do it? Well?
Speaker 2: Because like she was weird with porn anyway, So it's like she was cool with me watching.
Speaker 1: It, but she like, you know, maybe that's why she did. She get mad because she wanted to be fucked? Is that why? Or like that's why. I'm like, if you're doing that, go ahead, But I'm like, for guys, why do they act so sneaky like I'm gonna wait till she goes to bed or like and then I'm going to watch porn cheating?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like but it's like I don't I don't like jerking off around people, so I'd rather do it by myself.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you mean jerking off around people? You don't need to have an audience. So if you're masturbating, it's a solo participation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're you're in bed with your person, like well.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about going when she's sleeping next to you, but they like fucking jerk off.
Speaker 2: But some people do that too, and I'm not going to like, you know, fucking you know, So go to living room, do my thing and she like, and she she didn't freak out, but just like, oh, laptop.
Speaker 1: I don't promise I'm not watching these midgutes getting bang. Oh yeah, So what is your porn hub history? Like, you know, what do you search if you're looking at porn? I know you don't really watch porn anymore, but back in the day, what were you searching?
Speaker 2: Dem Dice?
Speaker 1: No, Damon Dice wasn't alive then, he wasn't created. Your powers were not given. When you were a fan of porn, what were you searching?
Speaker 2: Searching that's Rachel stars once.
Speaker 1: That's why, Okay, you liked, But I like what I like?
Speaker 2: What What was I searching? I think because I was a team at the time, you know, I was watching teen Ship. It kind of it kind of progresses now like I watch Amateur Ship because I know most people that are in the.
Speaker 1: You've got some only fans subscriptions over there that some like girls and nobody knows about do I? Yeah, yeah, I'm sure you like, I'd rather watch people that have no clue.
Speaker 3: It's like it's more taboo like newer, like new stuff innocent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so current search tabs is more like amateur like that.
Speaker 1: What would you say? Do you have any sex tips for any guys out there listening?
Speaker 2: Sex tips? Don't be an asshole, respect women, be a good guy. Chivalry is not dead. Guys gotta work on a ship. We all got to work on our ship. We're in this together. So yeah, just you know, respect is number one. You know, take care of yourself. If you show respect yourself, you're more likely to show respect to other people, especially women. So that's the main advice I have. So everything's attitude. So I always good attitude. You know, understand that people go through things in life, so you know, you just gotta be what's that word, not sentimental but and EmPATH empathy? Yeah, be empathetic. Be more empathetic, I like that. And take care of yourself. Don't be a slob.
Speaker 1: What is your craziest male groupie story?
Speaker 2: Male grouping story.
Speaker 1: I know, you don't just have the females, you have to have male fans.
Speaker 2: So I was I was going to this party in Hollywood about a year ago. I'm like walking to this party and this fucking like two year old kid, he's like a group of guys. He's like, he's like, you're my mom's favorite porn starre.
Speaker 1: I'm like what, and why do you know what.
Speaker 2: Your mom's favorite porn?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, staved dies you're my mom's favorite? Like what how do you know that? It's weird? But yeah, and like he's super psyched.
Speaker 1: Did he like follow you and wanted a pictures like al show his mom later?
Speaker 2: Like I just I ken't walking, but everything, Like the people just kept laughing about all night thing. I had a girl like you said, guy.
Speaker 3: Fans guys, Yeah, most have girl groupies.
Speaker 2: I don't really have too many.
Speaker 1: You have a crazy girl groupie story that was like, you know, you couldn't like either shake it. It got like kind of creepy. Stock Rish.
Speaker 2: I was on a plane once and like I had my WiFi on, so I was just I got notifications and there's a girl that saw me recognized me on the plane, and she started like dming me on Instagram, so she was sending me videos of her at her seat, fucking like I'm getting these dams on the plane. And then like she goes to the bathroom, she's like full just like I was she hot? Yeah, she was hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah what did you do?
Speaker 1: Go meet her in the bathroom? Good man? Good Man.
Speaker 2: That's a cool, groopy story, you know, just she made the first move and it was just like it was in there one of those like baby changing bathrooms, like the ones.
Speaker 1: How romantic.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool. Yeah, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's kind of like not even like a crazy fan, that's a crazy good thing. I mean, I feel like I feel like again, like you guys, guys have it so easy, like I wish that I'm like that I have some psychopath and I'm like I'm cool.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but you can be a little safer for like females artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I didn't, like, you know, overthink everything, but I'm like no, but I have had, you know, Mile High Club, but just not in that way. It wasn't a stranger acis Spades. It's just our favorite here at Private Talk it's a naughty question because we're all naughty, let's see. Mm hm hmmmmmm. I feel like I've asked you all these questions and it's like so hard to like ask a naughty question into a naughty person. And you've been talking naughty this whole time right.
Speaker 2: There for me.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. What's the longest you've ever gone without sex? You naughty, naughty boy? It's not that long.
Speaker 2: Uh well, there's a fun story goes behind it. But so I dated this girl in college for over five years and we broke up and uh like after that, was kind of heartbroken and didn't have sex for a while.
Speaker 1: So it was a few months, a few months, Like how long is a few months?
Speaker 2: Probably like three months. That was probably like twenty three after.
Speaker 1: Five years, like looking for me to my approval, but like is that we know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was three months, and like it's just like I wasn't like in the mood to go out talk to girls this and that, So I venture over the back page.
Speaker 1: You just hired escorts.
Speaker 2: I paid for pussy once in my life and that was after a breakdown.
Speaker 1: How is that experience?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: She was not what she looked like you got catfish by back page.
Speaker 2: I got catfisch.
Speaker 1: Damon Dice gets catfished on back page. She's gonna be head a.
Speaker 2: One time thing. I was heartbroken. It's a long time ago and I got catfished, and well, the only good part about it was like I fucked it so good because I hadn't fucked in so long. She didn't charge me.
Speaker 1: How much is a person like that? What does one person get for a back page outing back.
Speaker 2: Then, like a decade ago in North Carolina like kind of the country. It's not a lot.
Speaker 1: How much toss a number one hundred seventy five thirty?
Speaker 2: Uh, I think it's like two or three hundred maybe, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, what are these coaches? I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know if like I could like get in trouble.
Speaker 1: For like no, you know, it happened a long time ago. A statute limitations, you know, I don't know. I'm just making that up, but you know, it was a long time ago. She's probably like retired, probably you know right now, I.
Speaker 2: Got it's free. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Free. I mean that means I wonder if that happens a lot to girls, Like if it's so good, you're like, you just keep your money, honey.
Speaker 2: Or it could be like an ROI they're like, all right, it's free this time, but I figure out a way to get their worth down the road.
Speaker 1: Do you like to role play in your personal life?
Speaker 2: I'd like to. I don't do it as much. It's just like I feel like it's just you have to kind of set it up. You know a lot of times five sex personal LIFs just kind of you know, it's not like we're not planning it planning it out.
Speaker 1: It's just like time consuming because of like your work schedule, or do you have to like plan it out because of that.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, because you should roll playing that you do outfits and ship and like, you know, if I'm gonna do that shit, I don't want to do it half assed.
Speaker 1: No half assed things for you. Hmm. Let's ask you one more question.
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 1: When is the last dirty dream you've ever had?
Speaker 2: Last dirty dream I had? Do you remember your dreams?
Speaker 1: Sometimes it depends you smoke a lot, so you might not. Yeah, I'm like, or if you take gummies or things to go to sleep, or you might not last dirty dream? Or do you just have sexual fantasies that you haven't, you know, the outlim because it's hard because being important is like we do so much sexually that it's like hard to like you know what I mean. So for me, like when i'm masterreading at home, it's usually not into anything crazy. It's like normal shit or past experience is people that I really liked or like holding on to the moment, you know, with my sexual.
Speaker 3: Pandora box, do you watch your own stuff?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: I did one time and not for sexual reasm. It was only the teaser stuff when I started directing to like see certain things. But I can't watch myself because I just like I'm my own worst critic. So for me, it's like if everybody else likes it, then I'm cool with it. But then I'll be like why I do this? Why I do that? And I'm like, I enjoyed it. I like doing it, so I'm gonna leave it there and you guys can enjoy I'll watch.
Speaker 2: I'll watch mine, yeah, if it's a scene that I really enjoyed or like I enjoy fucking that person, Like yeah, literally, I'm good to watch my own professional sex tape. I mean, it's like if it's something, you know, something like oh, ship that was fucking hot, like you know, go watch that scene again, like