Speaker 1: Welcome to thexyptal slept clatches were wed You decide, questioning the matrix from you wear boones, wear the shadows and over rob Khalil bust some myths like ghosts in the night capri normal crows, secret space outs. You know we keep it real. No fright, no fright, no typical steps at backs and disguise from the bus at the script espoun mouse, oh see speak more.
Speaker 2: Stable, We just man look fable malve targets, soul streaking out of distable garment alympic for plague.
Speaker 1: It's in the mist in reality.
Speaker 2: Can't resistant to wear soul, trip snapping, reading, contaction mapping, Holler.
Speaker 1: At the dreams and their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams. No censorship here, release scheme to suspirocy Kings, ringing bells here to freedom, ring never sleeping Extra for pression. Welcome to the Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm really excited about my guest today. He's been on my show many times before. I have with me the amazing Drego Reid. His website is Practical of Light dot com. You can find him on his rumble channel at Portal to Another Dimension and also on his YouTube at Portal to Another Dimension. I wrote that in the comments, I'm going to add him to stage in a second. I'll just given an introduction here, I wrote, Drego Reid returns to the typical skeptic for another deep dive into some of the most controversial subjects in modern disclosure. As the founder of Fractal of Light dot com, certified QHAT practitioner, and hosts to Portal to Another Dimension, Drego has spent thousands of hours working with experiencers military veterans. Contact these individuals who report involvement in secret spaces, my lab operations, monarch programming, covert government projects. Tonight we'll explore topics including the secret space program and like trauma based programming, consciousness progression, all that stuff. It's gonna be awesome. Drego's own extraordinary journey involving in near death, experienced traumatic brandury, and usual abilities. He has emerged afterward. Whether you followed Drego's work for years or you're hearing of his story for the first time. This promise is to be another fascinating conversation exploring consciousness, hidden history, and the hidden mysteries surrounding human potential. And I'm bringing into the stage now. And yeah, Drago, thanks so much Man for coming back on How are you.
Speaker 2: Always excited to be on your show? Man? This has been like what number fifteen? This is one of the most interactive podcasts I've ever been on. So I love the Q and as the audience kind of chiming in and just the freestyle of kind of questioning. So it's a fun podcast.
Speaker 1: Man, Thanks Man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we always have a good time. Yeah, Like we were going to get into some cool up tonight. So yeah, you you just got back from Hawaii and Ireland, right, How was it man?
Speaker 2: It was a lot of travel. I was pushing myself and I was also supposed to do Australia this month, but we had to just put it off a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The travel has been, like I said, I it was England in November and now it's Ireland, and then I had less than one day before I to fly to Hawaii for the Super Soldier conference, So it's been NonStop travel. I'm glad to be home. I needed the break, you know. Now I have a little bit more free time, So I'm stoked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome. Did you did how How how do you feel the conferences went?
Speaker 2: The Super Soldier one was awesome. It was more of an intimate gathering of people and we we realized it was u. We had made agreements before we incarnated that we would come at that time in that space and we would share moments and activate each other. And we did all kinds of things. Man, we we swam in the ocean. We've seen waterfalls. We were in the center of Mount Kiliwala, the volcano that erupted in twenty eighteen, and the neighborhood I was staying in. Dude, it destroyed a lot of that entire neighborhood and it was it was part of the Leilani Estates and right next to the dang Airbnb that I was staying and it was called the Jedi Lannai. It was a Star Wars theme house. Like all the individual Rubes has a lot of them had like this dude probably has half a million dollars worth of memorabilia in his house. It was legit but right next to and behind his house. Lava fields everywhere, dude, and it got it messed up a lot of people. It caused all kinds of evacuations and like it was a big overflow. Man went straight to the ocean and just the power of being on that lava filled man, and the type of volcanic rock that there. Man, it'll it'll change you when you go there. Man. So we did a lot of stuff when we were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked what what was uh? What was there? There was a but you said that was more like an entering, intimate gathering, right the super Soldier con.
Speaker 2: Hmm, Yeah. So uh, it's Hawaii, so it's kind of expensive to travel there. So it wasn't one of the bigger conferences that we normally see because you know, Hawaii is so damn expensive. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna try to advertise season two next year, and we're going to do it well in advance so people can plan, they could save, and they need to come to Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There's even talk about speakers moving to Hawaii to those exact areas we were in. So it's pretty freaking awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to get to Hawaii too. You know, it's like Journey the Truth did it to conference in Hawaii, and now there was that conference in Hawaii. It seems like people are being called there, you know.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, man, I'm glad I went. I haven't. I haven't been to Hawaii in my civilian life. I've been on there on operations, so this is the first time I got to see Hawaii and truly experience what it is and what the people's like. So it was pretty amazing, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then how about Ireland? What was Ireland like?
Speaker 2: Okay, So a lot of people don't know this, but I do travel around the world. A lot of the clients that can't necessarily put their life on hold where they might have a family, they might have kids, they might have animals, and they can't come spend three to four days coming to see me for just a single day because like just the travel time is minimum one one to one and a half days to go and back and forth between America or Ireland. And what I do is I charge my clients fifteen hundred dollars per day and you have to pay for my hotel and my flight, and that will include depending on how many days I come, it will include your session. Yeah, so a lot of my clients prefer to fly me out to them because it's more convenient with them in their life. And I love to see new places. So this was my first time ever seeing Ireland, you know. So I even got to go to the Hill of Tara and that was a place where there was a lot of kind of human sacrifice, and there's a portal there on this place, this major hill, And I noticed when I was there, I was laying back on the hill and I was filling it. I was psychically filling what happened. And I kept saw and I knew nothing about the Hill of Tara when I went. Yeah, I didn't want to look into it to see what it was. I wanted to kind of sense what I sensed. And what I sensed was it was an intergalactic portal. It goes to other places inside Earth on other places as well, depending on what your intention and frequency key is, you have to have the frequency key. But I noticed when I'm laying on that hill, I'm looking at the sky and all the flight paths of the planes are going around this kind of circular kind of beam different directions. So At that point I started psychically filling into I'm like, holy shit, they designed their flight plans away from this area because it causes EMF fluctuations on their instruments on the plane. I even confirmed that theory with the Marriage of Hungary, and he saw the same shit too, So I'm like, Wow, this hill's really talking to me. It's really telling me stuff. And what I did was I opened up a portal, and I do this in my hypnosis sessions. I opened up a portal and I invited all the souls that wanted to go back home, the ones that were trapped there, the ones that were kept there through ritual satanic abuse, through mass sacrifice, and they never got to lead. They kind of got stuck there in a discarnate way, right. They were all over that entire area. They weren't just underground. There's souls literally just and you can't see them. And I was just like, holy shit. I did the same thing in Hawaii at the very end. We'll talk about the White Trip later, but I realized there was all these tormented souls, and I opened up this portal and I allowed them to go back home for the first time, go back to their star origin or go back to source. I gave them that and I confirmed that with my client, Shelley, literally the next day. Shelley's the one that flew me out to Ireland, and I was there for like four days. I think it wasn't long enough because there's so much amazing. I have pieces from castles I took. I literally brought a flat Whenever I go to a foreign country, I'll go buy a flat hat screw driver and I'll be like, I'm taking this tile from the Sydney Opera House, or I'm taking this part of the Berlin Wall, or I'm taking I'm it's not legal, but I also take photos of me doing it, committing crimes around the world. But you know what these places, these these places, these stones connected to these castles, the Berlin Wall, It has a frequency and you can use that for teleportation. Once you have the frequency of a place, if you're a teleporter, you can automatically go there. The same thing with time space coordinates. If you're on another planet and you want to go specifically to the Hill of Tara, you need to know the exact frequency of that time and space. And I asked permission after I cleared these souls from I'm like, may I have permission to take some of your rocks back home so I can always have this frequency and connection to you. This part of the Earth is part of the feminine energy, and I got that I could, so I dug in the ground and I just found some rocks. You know, I didn't just say I'm going to look around and pick a rock. I'm like, you know, something says just dig here. And I found three pieces and I brought them back. But that healing with session with Shelley Man. She's a very important galactic kind of creator herself, and she's part of the Seven Sisters. And these Seven Sisters are discarnate beings. They don't need physical bodies, and they go from planet to planet healing the trauma and the human ritualistic abuse that's been done from planet to planet that because this is part of different et religions to traumatize the beans, to release the blood upon the earth. Because they get gifts in return. They have gods that will appear lowercase to you, Gods that will appear from these portals and say we accept this human sacrifice, will give you longevity, will make you famous, it will make you impervious to your enemy's attacks. And it's real shit, but literally requires human sacrifice, and it's some dark ass shit you gotta do. It's like a binding of your soul contract. And like a lot of these celebrities, they have the same Luciferian contracts, the ones that are the same part of monarch and doing the same rituals that were done on us as kids and the damn dumbs. So I'm here to release and heal all that shit. And I'm building my army of light. When I say my the whole light army of good versus evil, not Drago's army. I am converting the draconians that's been hurting us in hypnosiscessions. I show them, I bring them into the body, and when I do a hypno secession, I speak to them. In the beginning, they're kind of cocky, you know, you talk to a draconian. They're technically above us in hierarchy, all kinds of things. But when a lot of these I show them that they're a slave. These memories were taken from even the draconians. I give them their memories in the moment when they're embodied in the human body, in my client's body, and I offer to allow them to go back to source so they can go to the higher levels because they're trapped because they're service to self, and you can't go to the higher frequencies if you are serviced as self. It's not possible. So there's draconians that are also good that's fighting the bad Draconians. And I'm here to wake up as many Draconians as I can, and it's making me famous within the Draconis race, and they're starting to come. In all my hypnosis sessions, I have Draconian royals showing up constantly, and I'm always talking to command level draconians. In a lot of these sessions. I do not talk to low ranking draconians, and when they try, I let them know that they do not have the rank to even have a conversation with me. Do not dishonor me, Do not disrespect me. If you are above me in rank, you tell me, do not mislead me in any way, because there will be punishment. I will promise I will come to you through all time and space, and I will find you and I'll make an example out of you. And the ones that try to assert that they're higher and rank than a level six level seven general like I am with the Draconians. I let them know that I outrank even the Draconians because I'm a c a Car by birth. My root energy is a primordial black void dragon that exists before the matrix, before the Hologram, before the illusion, even outside the light body. And I let them know that I'm a fucking ce a Car dragon, and they are below me in rank according to hierarchy of creation, and Draconians are a hybrid mix between see A Car dragons and humanoids, so they are below me in rank, hierarchy and respect. So I even let the elites know that I'm a them. So when they come in my sessions fucking with me, I battle them live on their recordings and I fuck them up, and it's I build it. I've built such a name with the Draconians that now they're curious they want to see this alpha DRACONI in general fight their own and allow to see how I navigate through everything just effortlessly, to the point where I now carry a Selenite Aztec dagger to my sessions, and I have something that's known as the Box. That's what my what my uh what my DRACONI in general has it's this testa act. It's literally a box. It's a pocket dimension, and any being that fucks with me, I will create a portal during these hypnosis sessions and I'll put them in my box.
Speaker 1: And what this is.
Speaker 2: It's a testa act. It's a pocket pocket dimension, and it mirrors all the pain and trauma you have ever done on all beings back upon you and worse. I strip you a power, I strip your authority, I strip your codes. You're stuck in a loop for as long as I want, and usually the only time you ever come out. And keep in mind, I metaphorically keep this behind my Draconian desk where my seed has my tail cutout, and it's there as an example to show beings what happens when you fuck with someone high level like me. I make an example out of people, even other beings now, the ones that want to fight me in the sessions, they see it does not go well for them, no matter who you are, no matter what pedigree you is, because I will always overpower you. Almost every time. I've only come across one single being ever, out of one thousand, over one thousand sessions that I could not force into the client's body, and that being is a manted, a very high evolved manted, and it even rejected. I don't know how it did it, because I can pull almost any et body into a human body, any handler. Imagine the all that you talk in a second, the government oracles like, we have something known as oracles in the programs. These are humans that are in the deep undergrad military bases or at black sites, and their issue to us as handlers. They will start remote viewing my hypnosis session while I'm doing it, I start sensing that. The moment I start sensing it, I force them into the client's body to speak, and they have to have a conversation with me. The ones that start they don't answer me. I let them know who I am galactically. I let them know what my rank is in the SSP, and I let them know that they are under my command. I don't care who your commander is, whatever low ring they are compared to me. You will respond to my commands, and if you piss me off, I will hurt you because you're hurting me, You're hurting my client. You're preventing them from getting their memories. Acting as a gatekeeper. I don't fuck around with that shit. When those people start popping in, you'll see them like an eyeball appear and stuff. And I am known for this. I will take this Ferba and I will send this like Yon du does in Guardians of the Galaxy. I will send this astrally to your third eye and it'll punch you over and over until your third eye is destroyed. So these oracles that have been messing with me in the government, I've got so known by them that now they're starting to follow me on Facebook. Wow, after I have sessions with them, and I'm going to be releasing a lot of this to the public on my YouTube and it's going to freaking blow people away. Man.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. Yeah, dude, I just wanted to tell you real quick. I had a session the other day, like I I've done. You know, my friend Maya. You might have met her shoes at the conference the first year at the Full Disclosure Conference, like and we were gonna do a session. We were gonna do the Bennington Triangle. I'll just tell you real quick. And like I keep in mind, I've done like twelve or thirteen regressions before I've done a lot. I've never had this happen to me.
Speaker 2: Uhht specifically it's BQ.
Speaker 1: Eight, So it's like beyond quantum hypnosis, you know, covered the internet. But like, so what happened was, you know, we went she she has a process of doing it. And again, like I would recommend my friend Maya to anybody. I think she's great, you know what I mean, Like I don't think this what's her last name, uh Maya Rossa or sos qht is her website. But uh, what happened was like when when I when I when like I went to the wherever I was going, Like I ended up at this place, Like I don't think it was the Benning It was supposed to be the Bennington Triangle, which is like kind of like the Bridgewater Triangle. It's like in Vermont, like there's been missing people there. But like what I saw was like unlike anything I'd ever seen before in my life. Dude, I saw like underground human trafficking networks, satanic rituals, like all this stuff I was seeing in my head like all this like horrible wretched stuff. And then I saw they had like astral guards on the place, like we were doing it live, Like I stopped the live and I was like, I don't I don't want to do this anymore. Like so like I was not prepared for that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And these types of halls are showing up in a lot of people's lives and no one's even seeing them. They're not seeing there being. It's not just tie wrap, it's literally you've got to a certain size of your reach in this timeline where other powerful people are curious and they're remote viewing your life at all times. Wow, Like I don't find many times in my life where there's not fifty beings or more remote viewing me at all times. Yeah, and there's consequences to it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think do you think I just went to a place that was like like, I don't know why. Why do you think I went to that place? Like what do you do you?
Speaker 2: Or is it just maybe like I believe that was set up for you to see whatever came to you. It was set up for you and yourself. It could be that it's activating subconscious memories, but there's there might be some kind of alignment there. It could be a star system trying to communicate you in a certain way archetypally, and then it comes in in a subconscious way where you don't understand it. But nothing is random ever, this is a holographic video game. Every person, every situation you come across is either predestined or you agreed for that to happen in the astral room when you were asleep, and then suddenly you meet each other in the video game, the matrix, the hologram.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And then going back to your your your your trip, Like I was gonna ask you, like I know this from the full Disclosure Now conference in like past podcast we've done. Like usually I know, you'll travel to somewhere, like you'll go to a conference and then you like set up hypnosis sessions like you're usually busy the whole time. Did you put more aside time aside to like, you know, like see Ireland and stuff, or did you like do a lot of sessions while you were there as well?
Speaker 2: It was one full day of travel, one full day for her session. I always give my client a full day if they're gonna fly me out no matter what, and we'll do whatever they want for that day and they get all my good stuff. They get dowsing rod Steck since they get my psychic stuff because I don't talk about a lot of my psychic stuff, and a lot of my clients that do my consults, well, maybe we'll talk about consults later. I don't know many clients that I've not blown away because I was remote. I was psychically sensing a lot of the stuff that was happening to them, and it's one hundred percent accurate for a lot of this stuff. And I didn't talk about the psychic stuff for the longest time because I didn't want to come off as to woo wu. But like when you're augmented and hybrided, like people like me into the programs, Man, we're pretty damn psychic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just I didn't want to be thrown in that box. But I'm stepping back into that power now. It even says right here, psychic readings available. I've always thrown that in.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: But my consults, you get my psychic readings, you get access to a lot of the stuff I also do, like advanced dowsing. A lot of people they don't know a dowsing. It's copper rods. They have a connection to my Lyre in higher self from this universe, because I'm from this universe. I started in Lyra. Before this, I was Andromedin. But according to this time and space, in this universal history, Lyran origin from the beginning and I was there at the top. We talked about that in the past with Yimi Jiane's hypnosis session I did on her at my house on my own couch, and we found out that she was the queen of Lyra when the Draconians invaded, and I was the hand of the king and queen. I was her closest advisor and I had to give up my life in that moment because they were there to take my Va Tarnak Crystal Larey Vad Tarnak is one of my names, one of my sole names, and one of my Draconian names was Va Tarnak Zul and I haven't released its main name yet. I'm waiting to see what other Draconians remember me before I make that known. But it's a very high ranking role. I was a known hybrid and it was obvious when you saw me that I was a hybrid, and it was very very intimidating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have you're a Draconian hybrid you're saying you think, is.
Speaker 2: I have a lifetime as a high ranking DRACONI in general, and that was the result of them invading Lyra on the way out when I had to sacrifice my crystal Loray because remember my road energy is primordial void, black dragon. There's only thirteen in existence, not on Earth, not in this universe, thirteen that exist period. Amir Jahangary is one, Irene is one. She's the one that threw on the Super Soldier conference in Hawaii. She's one of the original thirteen dragons as well. Each dragon has its own skill and abilities, and we've been personified in Tibetan literature and Amir Jahungary he's the Vadra Kilaiyah. He's personified having multiple arms, multiple weapons. The more arms you're personified with that means you have reaches in all kinds of frequencies in time and space. You are a master of this weapon. You are a master of intellectual ability. You're a master of opening the third eye. You are a master. You might have an animal in your hand, you've mastered nature and the ability to speak to animals or hybridize them. So the more arms you see, and mostly the Tibetan and Eastern religions. It's showing that you're more powerful, more capable than a two armed human. That's all it means. It doesn't mean you just have twelve arms. What was what were we talking about before that? My dad does Alexi and TBI always lose my train of thought within usually a couple of minutes of talking. It's like, I'm a nat It's just like what was I saying?
Speaker 1: We were kind of getting into like a little bit of everything, but like we were kind of starting to focus on, like you started dowsing and you started the more like the psychic stuff like that. I find that interesting.
Speaker 2: You asked about the Draconian life.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: In the life as a Lyron, I was a white Lion lyron, and in Drago's physical body, if you could scan me kashik record or remote view, I have a white lion lyron heart with a Draconian energy overlay for dominance, for combat, for psionic dominance. So me and combat, I'm bringing the Draconian strengths. While I'm in combat, I'm keeping the heart of the lion the good so I don't cross the line when I don't have to I cherish life. I would rather take my enemy and a hYP no secession. And I'm known to release the trauma of Draconians while they're embodied in my client. I will release their trauma and pain that they feel. I do that for the Grays too. I did that to cat raw archem Ra's girlfriend. Some grays came in. I've talked about this in your show before. A being named Mother came in eight to nine feet tall, and she had a protege that used the name Leroy. I thought that was funny, but he prefers Leroy and Mother was at her late stage of death and she was teaching her knowledge of everything she's ever learned to Leroy, her protege, which was only about four foot tall. Interesting when I when I was talking, you were counter blinking with blowth eyes. It was almost like you were downloading your I can see in slow motion, and I was seeing your Isaiay weren't blinking at the same rate. They were blinking like this, and that was like that was I've never seen that before with you as a form of entrainment. So anyways, Mother, I asked her, if I do the grades have this kind of collective trauma which I knew the answer was yes. But I offered to hillar trauma. And when I offered this, her response freaked me out. And she said that no human has ever offered this, and I'm like, no humans ever offered to He'll you before? I'm like, that sucks, And she says, no, no human is ever offered to heal and hill a single Gray ever, yeah, which was hard for me to believe. And you have to understand, the Grays have a hive mind, so you talk to one Gray, you're talking to the entire race. So if she asks a question to her entire species, the whole species, here's that thought that requests at the same time. That's what a hive mind is. And I offered to release her trauma through cat and the sound that came out of Mother's mouth it was like ghoulish, like I've never heard it before. But I realized, like, holy shit, that's the sound of a collective trauma of an abused race that's only known pain and slavery since it was taken over by the AI and Draconians itself. Because the Draconians took over the Grays and made them their little bitch, and they've been slaves, since that's why the military uses them an abduction program technology programs. I'm even part of Projects SIRPO, which means I've been to Zeta Reticula one and two A and B and it was part of a technological exchange and me learning their ways. I know, I don't like their food. It tastes like paper, you know, it freaking sucks. They don't understand our food. They don't have the taste buds to understand our food. It's too complex and their body will short circuit if they try certain foods. It's funny to watch them, It's like it's comical, So it's like fun energy. You fell out a gray in a moment of humor. But normally they're just completely just like they don't even blink. Like the black lens you see over them, that's not even their real eye. It's a UV filter. It blocks a lot of the sunlight because their eyes are more of a pinkish color and they have pupils. You can look into their eyes and that lens cover makes them look more eerie. So if you can ever see one, ask them to remove their lens to look into the true eye of a gray. It's pretty amazing. Yeah, but it's really quick and traconian stuff. Let me finish the story because I have my damn this lazy I apologize to the audience and you. In that life, I allowed Yimmy and the royal family to get away and I could save as many people as I can. So I decided to blow up my own crystal array, and I had to sacrifice my own life, and I told Yimmy a the way out. I will incarnate and get past their their psionic sniffers and their oracles because I'll use my dragon level command codes two. I basically contain the backdoor codes of a lot of these creations, because that's what the primordial Dragon does. When Source wants to create something, he will have the primordial Dragons. We're known as the architects. We helped co create these worlds for Source, so we're a lot of the creations come from our own minds. It's not just Source making all these creations on these universes. When Source was created a hierarchy, Source needed help. It shows in the movie Tron Legacy, Flynn goes into the digital world. He realizes he can't create everything himself. He makes a copy of himself and calls hisself clue. Clue then turns on him while also co creating all these other universes. Right, So that's what happened, and I had to die in that life, and I told Yami, I will incarnate at the highest level. I will learn their ways. I will learn their most valuable outposts. I will learn their mentality, their psychology, why they do what they do. I will bring this back to the Lyrens, and we will defeat them. I ended up getting caught in the end. I had a very long life. I did a lot of stuff, and I became very infamous. When I come up with my true name with the Draconians, it can send a shiver down people's just their body because in that life I had to be extremely brutal. I could not show mercy. I had to get past their oracles. So I was known to set examples and I won a lot of awards for the damnus. But you're doing that double blinking thing again. I find it.
Speaker 1: I want to explain you what that is? That that that's not anything weird? Like what that is? What's going on? Is like like during these podcasts, I get like attacked a lot, like it's not an attack like where it's like a like a ghost or demons attack me. It feels like someone's trying to put energy on me. So like I've learned how to move the energy and when not for me to want to move the energy like I have to, I can't just like sit here regularly like I have I'll get into like a state where ilse start like blinking because like I'm actually focusing on moving the energy that's on my head or on the side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. It's it's interesting because it it affects your electrical system and it's fascinating. That's and it's an interesting protection protocol that you put up because, like you're right, you do so many podcasts, man, you never moved from that room really ever unless you're doing a conference, and so I can imagine the level of shit hitting you at all times, and any remote viewer can see it. It's it's obvious, like they hit me, they try to hit me. Man, So bless you for everything you've done and every when you've interviewed, because a lot of in a lot of people you interviewed are dead. That's how important they were, and that's how important you are. So just know that, man. I know a lot of people don't give you that credit, that kind of pedigree, but like you deserve it, man, Like you've brunt out a lot of whistleblowers that ended up being killed for these beliefs and their testimony and stuff. And this is a real phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Man. I agree. Man, It's just a lot of crazy shit going on right now too.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, like people ended up dead, scientists are ended up missing, all kinds of weird shit's happening. You know, it's it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: It really is, like, you know, they're escalating the timeline. They're seeing that people are starting to resist, they're starting to fight back. They're now rising in the hundreds of millions around the world in their own respective countries. People are doing large demonstrations that are now toppling local jurisdictions, entire jurisdictions, and now they're having to be forced to submit this low this flock camera pallunteer surveillance. Shit, dude, I'm in Tampa, right, yeah, guess we're Volunteer's headquarters is in the United States?
Speaker 1: Is it in Tampa?
Speaker 2: Fucking Tampa? Florida.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, man, ride.
Speaker 2: By my tattoo shop not very far away. And that is an archetype for a fifteen minute city that Bill Gates invested in Blackstone, black Rock Vanguard. They invested in building this one of the most advanced fifteen minute cities on the East Coast, and it'll be in Tampa. Tampa is growing at a rate it's scary, man. So much money is coming in from investors in this plan that Tampa will became. It'll become, I believe eventually, like the Singapore where a lot of people. If you've never been in Singapore, Singapore is amazing. They have some of the most advanced buildings on the planet and they design their buildings like art. Man, I'm telling you some of the most richest people live out a Singapore or run their money through there to hide their money and wash their money. So like, that's what Tampa's becoming. And there's yes, we have to fight these flock cameras, man, we have to fight these data centers. And one thing I wanted to talk about, Man, all you Floridians, you need to go vote for James Fishback. This guy is going to make flock cameras illegal. He's going to make the country. You know, it's illegal now in Florida to talk about one specific country that's involved in war. Right now, let's not name it. I'm not trying to go there. It's illegal to say anything negative about them on any social media now it's now an arrestable offense in the state of Florida.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely no freedom of speech. That violates the Bill of Rights first Amendment. That it's like the second shall not be a bridge. There is no reinterpretation of the Bill of Rights like the Constant. By the time we started the United States in seventeen seventy six, there was so much corruption at the highest level that within seventeen years we had to amend the Constitution and create the Bill of Rights because people were not having freedom of speech, they were having their weapons confiscated. So the first one says full freedom of speech, no limitations. Right. It literally says that if you actually read what the articles are. Second one was to provide citizens away if the government tries to usurp or become a totalitarian government. It is our right, by law, according to the second Amendment, to take our power back backed up by the Second Amendment. The problem is Americans were the final stand Americans. They we have been bred. You know, I was basically born with a thirteen inch bowie knife when I was born in Texas because I'm Texan, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, the Second Amendment, the first Amendment that is ingraded in our American values, our traditions. Yeah, and the fact that we're letting pedophiles, we're letting elites, We're letting we're letting a tennis luciferians. Draconian led people to make all these draconian laws. And that's where the word draconian law comes from. When they say that law is draconian. Yeah, where do you think the law came from? They're literally telling you the eg species where it came from. So, if we allow this invasion to keep happening, if America falls, the fucking world falls. Most countries around the world see America as this top down police force, and America is undefeatable. If this stuff keeps happening, If the data start, if the data centers keep spreading, James Fishback is going to make the data centers illegal in Florida because since they started installing data centers, all of our waters disappearing. My lake out back has dropped almost five feet.
Speaker 1: That's what's what's so crazy. It's like these people are supposed to be like I like, excuse me, Like these people are supposed to be like billionaires, right, like the people who control this, and they're building these data centers like they're fucking idiots, man, because think about this way, Like just like you said, your lake drop five feet. They don't think about this stuff when they put these in. They think, oh, it's a data center. They don't think about the people that are in their house that are living by a data center. And they get brown money water, you know, and they're pitched because they're.
Speaker 2: Like, what's happening everywhere?
Speaker 1: It's fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's like, did you know that they have a deal with all the jurisdictions and all these counties that they're not allowed to be charged a single dollar for all the free water they're taking from our aquifers, from Texas aquafers, California aquifers, all the states in the United States. They're taking our water from under our lakes. And some of these data centers are sucking sixty million gallons of water per fucking day, sixty million gallons. And they don't have to pay a dollar or a single tech for stealing our water. So I'm seeing the Rio Grande River in Mexico and Texas just right up for the first time in history.
Speaker 1: Wow, all these.
Speaker 2: Data centers, they're sucking all the water. And think about this man in the movie The Matrix. How was the top of the earth depicted after the AI and the machines took over. The water was gone. There was no water left on the surface of the earth. There were no trees left. They're coming in constant deforestation, all corporutocracy. They're taking all of our land, and if they want it, they'll do like they do in California. They'll settle wildfire, they'll burn everything down with directed energy weapons under cover of a wildfire starting. You started seeing only houses burn. You've talked about that thousands of times, about how they only burn the houses and none of the trees burned down. And then they come in with imminent domain and they take everything. Even if you own the land, at that point, they'll just steal your land and you can't do nothing about it. So this is the plant if Americans don't rise up and take our power back. I will not say how to do that. If we don't step back and take our power back, we have to. We can only accept the full government resignation. The ones that are on record, the ones with meritocracy where they've done good, they've had merit they've done all these good things on record, those people should be able to stay and they should be able there to form the new republic government. We haven't been a republic since the Act of eighteen seventy one. We've been a corporate We're all employees of corporation and every corporation as a president the Republic, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution says we should have a republican form of law. That's where it came from. Democracy came from France. We have a French judicial system in America that was not here until seventeen eighty one. Right, how does that make sense? And according to democracy, you're guilty until proven innocent, just like us. We have to prove we're innocent. Right, So that's it. Man. If you guys don't if you don't go to these council meetings, if you don't fight flock camera, if you don't fight these data centers. Man, you're the freaking problem. You know, this is the time and history. We're all being recorded in the Kashik Record. What are you willing to do to make a difference?
Speaker 1: You know I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I wear Vader sunglasses. See this. Go to Vader dot com. Use my promo code Drago five, Drgo and the number five. Save some money. These block all the flock cameras. When you're in these traffic lights, when you're going through these surveillance systems that the government's using, they're seeing right through your sunglasses, even the darkest ones, as if you're not wearing sunglasses, because infrared that's using all those video cameras, they see right through your sunglasses as if you're not wearing sunglasses at all. These rings lens technology blocks one hundred percent of all of it and it'll it'll show a solid black.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: These shades are like, they price these shades so low at ninety dollars, so everybody can start fighting the system and people aren't getting identified when they're when they're when they're going to these flock cameras. I'm not going to say what they're doing, but they're not getting id with the biometrics because it's solid black. So everybody needs to invest in these Vader dot Com, Draco five to save some money. Get them, dude. I think they're like ninety bucks plus tax. Liberate yourself with that brand and do not these these fifty minute cities and these data centers, they're they're reverse engineering everything about our life. They're finding your once, your needs, desires or using the government files, and they're tailoring your incarnation from a corporate point of view, creating a chain of custody of everything you're into and keeping you programmed. So you have to disappear from their surveillance. If you're not man, you have no idea. What's coming that they want to do. The whole Chinese social credit score system bring that to the United States and Blackrocks bringing that. Larry Think talks about it. He's the CEO of a Black Rock and they said, we're bringing that here. So just guys, if we don't fight this now, man, the United States is done. We're fucking done. You lose, everybody loses. This timeline is done. Take your power back.
Speaker 1: We have to find a way, you know, we really do it. It's really the scariest time on Earth, like, and what's crazy is it can be the best time on Earth too, you know. But what they really did, what was really sneaky about these data centers is like, oh, they just started putting them up all over the place and not asking anyone's permission at all, not even getting anybody's too fucking sensive. They even cared like it was like, for example, like I found out that they're putting up a data center in my town, and they're putting up a data center in the town next door that I grew up in, Like Nope, didn't even ask our permission, just like you know, we're just like they just they're just gonna they don't need to.
Speaker 2: So what they're doing is they're going to all the city councils. They're giving them large donations, and their own people selling their own people out. And I'm seeing this. I'm watching a lot of data center city council meetings, and what's happening is people will be out the door, standing room only, and they're all fighting, we're not gonna accept this in our town. The damn city council passes unanimously. They're gonna accept it anyways. So what what's happening to a lot of these people is we're now voting them out of city council. We're now doxing these people. All these people making money to sell out Americans and sell out Floridians. You're gonna be done in the end. Man. You want to be famous, We're gonna make you famous. I challenge all hackers around the world listening to this. Start doxing these people. Start putting these people on the internet. Put out their damn addresses. People can legally search that out. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, we have to out these elites that's being paid off to take our rights away, and it violates our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Speaker 1: When we're a republic.
Speaker 2: Man, when we were before active eighteen seventy one, when we were republic, anybody in Congress, if they didn't do their job, we can remove them and replace them with someone better without cause, just like in the old the movie three hundred or all these Gladiator movies. That's what a republic was. If someone became a tyrant, the people can vote and remove them without having like a just you go gather you remove them from office. We no longer have that right, because we became a corporate democracy. What has democracy ever helped America has broad them democracy to How many countries around the world. How many countries survive democracy once we install democracy, not many. Democracy needs to die. We need to become a republic again, where accountability is finally held, where you don't have lifetime's appointments to Congress, or you could be an eight year senator guaranteed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely the time. We have to enforce this, man, absolutely, Yeah, we kind of got off track with our with our Yeah, but like, yeah, I'm feeling fiery today.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, man, I'm using not fiery like this, but like all of it's compiling, and I'm seeing the whole world being taken over, especially the United States. I watch constant invasion videos of them just invading our country and every country around the world. They just had like fifty thousand African migrants invade Spain this morning.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that, like the army was deployed, right or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're fighting the entire military. You can see that these are all military mage males. I didn't really see any females it was like fifty thousand males.
Speaker 1: Man, How did fifty miles get into Spain?
Speaker 2: Though, you're right, that was orchestrated by some kind of brokerage company that probably was founded by black Rock, Vans, Vanguard, and State Street. I bet if you trace the money, you trace the boats, you trace through satellite reverse engineering where they came from. You can trace the text messages, the plan they put together to put fifty thousand people together. There's nothing but receipts. Let's start having these hackers wre first engineered these receipts, just like Google does, just like the government does. Let's use our own system against them for once.
Speaker 1: I just got a I just got a notification that on my you know, I don't want to let me just read you this. Someone just put out a video. They said that country in the Middle East we can't really talk about. They said they flooded Spain with the migrants. Like that's that's that's I mean owns.
Speaker 2: Did you know the entire board of Blackrock, Vanguarden, State Street mostly Blackrock is owned by that country, every single board member. Wow.
Speaker 1: And you know which makes things more interesting. Like I followed geopolitics a little bit like I sometimes it gets me upset because I you know, I just get so pissed about what's going on. But like then, I saw Ukraine fired shots Iran the other day and I was like, what, I guess Iran has a connection to that country.
Speaker 2: They're also funding Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Why do you think we were sending all those billions of dollars to Ukraine? They are funding it through our country. Someone on the stay run, our joint chief of staff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, check it out.
Speaker 2: I can't even say that. It was too incriminating and it will name the country. I ough. I hate not to be able to just to speak the truth without fear of retaliation, because this is a country you do not mess with. I promise you do not want to mess with them. They I'm a zipping my mouth man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, We'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: But maybe we should eventually start taking some questions and like lower the intensity down of what this fifty thousand migrant invasion that pissed me off, and their Spain is allowing it. They allowed it from the highest levels. You don't think Spain runs satellite feeds and they can't see invasions coming like that. That's what their military is for. Man, they knew it was coming, so we need to figure out who allowed it. Even that Spain at the highest level, because that's all coordinated. Their navy would know that was that was already coming. Yeah there from Africa. Man, our governments, our military knows, they identify that stuff. Like if Trump can locate a single narco boat coming with all the cocaine and we can blow all of them up, one hundred percent of them. You don't think they know that this is be an orchestrated man. You know, that's what's frustrating. It pisses me off that the SSP is not getting together and preventing this from happening. It's just like even the SSP at the higher levels is approving this happening, man. And it's very irritating because if I can bring my fleet down, man, I would take out some very high players, and I would take them out at the exact same time. I would cut off the second head snake, the third head snake, the fourth head snake, all at once, simultaneous attacks, take everybody out or put them in black sites that they will never ever escape from ever.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: I will take out their logistics, the refineries.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna name it. Yeah yeah, if I could do that, man, I would be doing it because what I'm seeing happen on this planet it's a boring. It's maybe people need to keep having all this terror happen before they decide that they're gonna do something about it, man, because like.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, oh sorry, I mean it's like what happened in Ireland, like where like you know, it took like, you know, some lady's head getting cut off in the middle of the street and for the Irish people to revolt, you know, because then then they couldn't take it anymore. They were like, we're sick of this immigrant problem, you know, and and and let's be honest, like it's it's weaponized immigration. Like I don't I'm not like racist towards any group or anything like that, but it's weaponized immigration. They're doing this on perfect get people to hate, you know what I mean. They know how to they know how to push people's buttons, they know how to play people against each other, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean this has been part of the plan. It was the hint I almost named the group Damn, I'm like filter, Shut the fuck. There's a group that's famous in the late eighteen hundreds where they named how they was going to invade the planet. They said that what we're going to do is we're going to have a warth of Muslims. We're going to allow the Muslims to take over every part of the planet. We're going to have them spread to take out all the Christian and all the other opposing religions. And after we spread them, and we will fund them, we will put our enemy in all these countries. We will open the borders. We will pay off the politicians. They've even admitted that they do that. They even admitted their own Congress. They admitted they own Congress. They admitted they own Congress. And what they would said in the late eighteen hundreds was We're gonna allow them to spread everywhere. We're gonna allow the Muslims to bring Sharia law to a lot of these countries. We're gonna allow rape, We're gonna allow pillaging, and after they destroy our main enemy, we will then wipe out the Muslims. We will have the earth to ourselves. That's the plan. That's why it's happening from the Bank of International Sediments and the International Monetary Fund, the IMF down and the Ananaki are controlling it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I agree, they seems like they are right.
Speaker 2: Let's call them the Anonaki. They are the Ananaki, the literal descendants of the Ananaki.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's and it's crazy because we're just all watching it happen. Like so, you're right, but you know, it's like Miles says, you know, Miles Johnson's always says something really smart. He says, we got to figure something out. But he says, we can't talk about it on the internet.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like, yeah, we can never make a plan. It needs to be a one hundredth monkey effect where enough of us do it behind the scenes that everyone gets the collective idea all at once to do it together. Yeah, I mean, what is it going to take more government overreach where people are starting to get killed in the streets and cops are getting away with removing people from city council meetings by force, which you can't be trespassed from public property. You have to literally hurt someone in order to be trespassed from a public building like a courtroom or a counting clerk's office. You know, they can't legally remove you if you don't actually do anything. And what they're doing, they're doing it all around the United States. People are trying to do record requests. People are trying to see into the truth, and it's blocked from the highest level. We have no freedom of speech. They say we can't even record in the county a clerk's office, which legally we can by law, we can record in any public building. And they say we can't even record during court, which actually violates the First Amendment because it protects us with recording at all times. And there is no constitution free zones. If there is, that's called non United States. So people need to understand that.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, absolutely absolutely. So wait before we take a couple of questions, we can take audience questions too. Did you want to did you want to talk about the dowsing and the psychic ratings you're gonna be doing in the consultations. I know you kind of wanted to touch on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what I do is advance dowsing. It's very high paced. You give me a theme to go with. If you want to know you're in the programs. I'm gonna pretend I have you across me, you're sitting right across me, or we're doing this zoom. I'm gonna'll be holding my rods. Is Rob in the Secret Space Program? I remember if the dodds. If the rods face hour, it means no face in words, it means yes. If it face is towards my throat, that means fuck. Yes, So that's the difference. If it faces where one rods forward, one rod sideways, that means yes and no. But it's technical. Yeah, so I would have someone like you come to me. Is Rob in the Secrets Based program?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is he and Knockdwaffen? Yes? Is he in other factions?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did he go through trauma's based mind control?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm not using and saying this is you for real? Even I know, even though I know the answers, Maybe I should change the context, just use somebody else, because I'm telling you the truth. I don't need rods for that. Bro a random person? Am I in the Secrets Posed program?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was she abducted before age five, before her alleged memories?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was this before birth?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did she have a contract for abduction?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna saying yes or no. I'm just gonna just ask the questions. Did she have a contract for abduction? Was it they or the ets that abducted her? Did she make an agreement preincarnation to be in this at that time? Did they hybridizer and vitro? Did they hybridizer after abduction? Does she have screen memories of the abduction? Are there handlers in their life? If so, is this person a handler? Is this person a handler?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does she have beta programming? Does she have delta programming? Does she have these levels of programming? Is she in time travel operations? Has she interacted with me? Do we know each other?
Speaker 1: Like I ask? It just boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: Very fast, and I charge one fifteen an hour. I can get you so many answers in one hour, dude, it's by the time you're done, your head spinning. Sometimes my clients don't even know what to say because a lot of stuff I confirmed. They knew it deep down, they were told by other psychics, and it just happens to be. Yes, it could be overwhelming to people, But I'm also missing I'm mixing my psychic stuff with the dowsing rods. So a lot of the stuff that I ask a lot of times, I'm already seen in the client and I can see it. I can see it while operating in this reality. But there's like this other display that I'm seeing. I'm seeing it actually happen. I'm like, this is true, So I start going down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: I might.
Speaker 2: My brain operates really fucking fast, and it has to do with my programming with combat and you have to be able to see in slow motion and time, and you have to make decisions really fast. So I can process stuff like sh just over and over, and that's how the questions come in. So I don't need to write any of these questions down. I'll just do the average checklist, Drago. I'm trying to see am I in the programs? So I'm gonna start going down my checklist, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And a lot of the questions I asked my client a lot of them, Yes, you know. Did you have a religious upbringing? Did you have someone in the military. Do you wake up with marks on your body out of nowhere with no context? Do you have missing time? Do you have vaulters? Just one after another, and uh, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh you know, I got a good question for you too. We can kind of tie this into everything we're talking about, like how do you think disclosure ties into this if all the world events? If it does, and do you feel like the ETS will step up and actually do something or do you feel like they're just gonna do like they've always done. I mean, I'm not giving the ETS a hard time. I'm just saying like I feel like, yeah, it's like okay, so you feel me. Then, like I was gonna say, like, like why is it all this time? Like they let the negative ets of duct people and do all this crazy shit and Reptilians do like run a smock on their planet. But then like the good ones are just like they're like, oh, we can't interfere.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like I'm talking about even the good SSP. They're not doing nothing. They're allowing this shit to happen. You know why because the Interplanetary Corporate Coulomb or the ICC, they're also known as Planetary Corp. They run almost all the corporations on the planet. They own all the investment firms, it's their banks. And this is a very small group of people that run the board for the planetary Corporation, and they will not allow it to happen. So it's not as simple as taking out the local stuff. You've got to take out the board of the planetary Corporation because they're overseeing all the planets, all these systems. They have their reach everywhere. So the problem is there's a lot of people. You have to realize there's time travel involving this, right, So even if we attempt to take them out, they have technology in place that will go back in time preventing us from doing it. It's like they go back further in time they take us out, then we see where we're taken out, So we went back in time to prevent them doing it before they took us out. It's kind of like our chem and I we talk about these operations where we get killed in the timeline and then we become aware of that and then we go back in time right before I'm popped in the back of the head and I opened a portal. I pop them in the back of the head, and I exit through a portal. Sometimes it happens so fast. Come down for a portal from above, you can you can you can tell where the portal is gonna be, like even like being like a jumper, So you can come through a portal and fall down and on the way down you can pop them and as you're free falling, you can open up another portal and you just fall in the portal. Wow. So there's all kinds of ways.
Speaker 1: But this is what this is.
Speaker 2: It's time wars. Every time we go back and fix something and make it better, they go back in time and where it's it's it's a it's a time war man. So it's not even as simple as taking out planetary corporation, and that filters all the way down to the planets, to the corporations. Like this is why we have pepsi in space. This is why we have cocaine space. This is why we have Hershey's bars and space Mars bars, which comes from Mars. Specifically they brought it to Earth. Freaking Mars bars was created on Mars. So I always find that that was always cool, that that little inner knowledge we always knew.
Speaker 1: So can the can the regressive et racist regenerate? I guess as p people can or like or do they like if you take them out or they basically don't.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends what kind of being you are. Some beings have self regeneration, but most of them don't. So they have their own technology. They have a frequent the same frequency stuff we used to hill us they use themselves. And most hilling that is used on ship or on anywhere that we're using these technologies, it's all frequency and sound based, light based. We use frequency, light and sound to heal almost everything. Because remember this is a holographic reality. So what these technologies do. They'll take like rob let's say your left leg got blown off in combat. Your leg is still there in the astral realm. It's still there in the programming codes. But new code was injected that showed you have no leg, but it's there. That's why we have phantom the limb syndrome. We can fill ourselves, you know, kick the leg even though there's no leg there. It makes no sense because energetically it's still there. So what the technology does. It scans your original hologram code of perfect health and it just basically reinstalls your holographic your codes, and it rebuilds your leg.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is no that is that's like next Leve I mean, that's like holy shit.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of people, only I do on clients, I do it holographically. I'll make a copy of their body, pull it to the side, kill it holographically, insert that code into it, do a software update.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now, just because I said that does not mean practitioners can do that. I can only do that because of my Black Void Dragon origin. I have the programming codes. So if you try to copy it, good luck. Yeah, you have to be you have to be an architect of some kind of be able to do something like that, but you have to know you can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're you're you said you're mixing set your psychic stuff is well, so you're you're going to use like I think you said, you're using joy as cards.
Speaker 2: Or I got her cards literally today, I got her breakaway deck. So I was thinking, maybe we can do a couple of card polls, and I'll do my first kind of card poll on your show for some guests on that's hanging out right now. So if you want to start taking questions or if you want to start doing some stuff, I'll clear these cards right now. I just pulled them out of the deck. I have my stuff to clear them with. I'm ready to do it. So you let me know if you want to start doing that, and I'll be ready. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's do it. Yeah, we actually got already got one question. This is from Mike, and Mike says, hey, Rob, ask them if I was in the SSP and what was the experience in two thousand and six with the portal that opened in my fried garbage? Friends? Maybe, he says, friend's garbage. He means, yeah, friend's garbage. He says, thanks, Okay.
Speaker 2: What I will not be doing today is remote viewing specifics about people's life. I'm not here to do that. That's a Once I open that box, people want to use me for my time and they don't want to compensate me. That's what's happened to a lot of us. People just want free readings all the time. What I'll do is I'm going to clean these cards and I will give him what the cards say. Yeah, so this is what I'm here to do. So I cleanse these cars through all time and space. Any codes or intentions set within these cards during transmit from Julie ankor Haven to me. I now neutralize that. I holographically make a copy. I set it to the side. I now delete and destroy, and I put it in the trash and I empty that cart. I empty that trash, and the original holographic intent from Julie anchor Heaven is only received here.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be cool, all right.
Speaker 2: So if he wants to ask a question, I will start answering it from this.
Speaker 1: Okay, he wants to know if he's like SSP or anything. You can pick up on that, or I guess, like I guess whatever the cards say, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've already shuffled HMT least ten times before this, so I'll do another final shuffle, physically doing this in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Her cards came out really nice too.
Speaker 2: You know, they're way better than I thought they would be. But I expect that from Julia. She's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: I was on her show last night.
Speaker 2: I went on, like, yeah, he is definitely SSP and he's suffering from mind wives. So what he needs is a QHHT session or remote viewing done on him as a group, not just one remote viewer. Get a couple of psychics on it. Get some remote viewers. Go to Amir Jehungary at Wizard Ofwivenhoe dot co dot UK. He's one of the most powerful remote viewers I've ever met in my life. And that dude is an intergalactic fucking wizard of magic. So look into a mirror. You're definitely experiencing memory loss. You're definitely in the programs, so like, welcome to the Cold club man. But I think you already know that. You know.
Speaker 1: What's so weird about pulling that car card for Mike the memory loss. I think he was in the hospital, and I think he had some like memory loss problem, you know what I mean, like something like that, Like he would have to verify that. I'd like, I'd like, you know, but like I maybe I don't know how much he wants to share about that, But I mean, like, yeah, that wow, that's fascinating that like it was that in tune, you know that that was uh yeah, that wow, that's insane, you know. Or I can't remember what he was in the hospital for me. I know he was in the hospital for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like let's just say that the hospital event was designed to immobilize him for something to be done, and there is memory loss involved even in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, this is from the Andromeda and the Andromeda and says, uh, can drego tell me if I'm beyond of everything? I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I mean what I'm getting psychically is has she done that internal work to see that if she's able to escape these lower realities? And or maybe have you graduated from dimensions? Because that's beyond everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's definitely went through MK ultra. I believe that keys to her awakening to this truth are located within the memories the same thing. And I just offered the previous person, get some regressions done, find somebody who is good at memory retrieval. I specialize in memory retrieval specifically. There are other people, so you really just got to find it because we're specialists in this realm. And what was the question? One more time? Oh yeah, beyond everything? So I'm gonna pull just another card and see what it says.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: She's also part of the Japanese programs, and these connect to some of these connect to Attasaka, some of these connect to Wayan k, some of these connect to Hong Long. So she's definitely in Asian SSP. I'm not gonna remote view it. I don't remote view people very often. I've given my reasons and personal emails. If I remote view you, I create I inadvertently create a constant connection to who you are by entering your field, and your field will send me information for the rest of your life. So I try to only use psychic stuff. I need to see you across from me. I need to be able to look into your eyes and fill your energy. So I can't do psychic stuff if I can't physically see you. And that's the only requirement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is from Honey being rusty. She says. Most pertinent message from the cards. She says, please.
Speaker 2: Interesting. She's had either an altar or a past life and Centurion. I was there on Centurion five. I've been there with our chemra. I've had ex baby mamas from Centurion five that's talked about right now and that's going to be coming out publicly. So I said that on purpose because this person that I was with in Centurion five, she's created quite a stink online and she's making claims and I think even you Rob have interviewed her, but I'm not going to name her this time. I'm not going to bring that energy into it. But yeah, man, this is real stuff. A lot of us are uniting and activating each other's memories function from the Centurion planets. Centurion five isn't very far. I think it's only like five or six light years away. So that's one of our SSP outposts. So you're definitely SSP as well. Definitely look into more of those memories and if you need any more answers, you can find me at fractalo light dot com.
Speaker 1: This question is from Blackfeather in the Wind. She says, was I hit with a a du in the conference in Saint Pete?
Speaker 2: He said, why don't you give me a second? I'm gonna go grab my dowsing rods and I'm going to take more direct questions. So let's why not just show it right now?
Speaker 1: So just give me a second, Hey, guys, And if you want to if you guys want to donate, I put the links to donate. If you want to do you can do. It's better to do PayPal, cash app or Venmo. You know that's the best. Like you can you can do a uh super chat too, but like it's better because YouTube takes forty percent. So if you're gonna do it like do PayPal, cash app or Venmo or something like that, like that's that's a lot better to be honest, Like let me see here and we'll get to we'll try to get to everybody's questions, like or yeah, how's everybody doing tonight?
Speaker 2: And I do want to thank Mike A. Dank and his wife. They're the ones that gave me this gift. I just tattooed both of them and Tapa at my tattoo shop. And uh, when I saw that his wife brought me these, man, I was blown away because I was about to buy some and uh, I programmed my rods. They're very fast paced.
Speaker 1: So oh okay, I'm excited about it. Yeah, this is a yeah, this is a really cool question. This is from from sovereign cousin Wildman. He says, where in the galaxy does material mirrors come from?
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the previous question. Was she hit with the directed energy weapon at the conference?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I'll get that.
Speaker 2: Was this done by ets? Fuck yes? Was this done by military personnel?
Speaker 1: Fuck yes?
Speaker 2: Were these military personnel embedded within the audience?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a hell. Yes, were these military personnel embedded at the hotel directly next to us that hit us, and I started bleeding through my mouth. Yes, so at that conference, they hit a lot of us at the same time they hit Penny Bradley. They had a personal friend of mine and a bunch of other people. We were hanging out the exact same moment after hours at the conference, right on the beach, the hangout area, right by the fire pit, and out of nowhere, I started sweating balls and it feels like my internals were being heated up, and everyone around me started feeling weird. It even happened to Anthony Zender and Wow, out of nowhere, i start spinning up blood and I feel like I'm about to pass out, and everybody felt it. We're like, they just hit us with the damn do so everybody after the remote viewing and their psychic sense, and we saw that they hit us from the building to the top left the hotel directly next to us, and it looks like what they did, it looks like the agency bought out the entire hotel for that side and they put agency personnel in there to hit us with dues.
Speaker 1: Dude, there was something really weird station on that hotel. I know where you're talking. I know exactly where you're talking about. That was a weird hotel, right.
Speaker 2: And remember the black Hawk came to warn us. They kept doing flyovers over the beach giving us, giving us chop, and I was pissing all of us off. So you saw me lead the whole fuck you and then see Alongs next to me, and then there was at least thirty people that standed up were all like fuck you because they were there to interrupt us. Man, they knew that we had they had whistleblowers there, and that was the night Stalkers. Man. I felt I was pissed because I've served with the night Stalkers over at US so calm. That's one of the bases they have me operating out of, and I knew it was my own fucking people that was sent to mess with us. And at that point, I'm like, oh, hell nah, fuck you.
Speaker 1: And they saw it.
Speaker 2: They got pretty damn close and a lot of people recorded it and took photos of it. So I'm like, I can't believe they disrespected us like that, man, and then they hit us with freaking weapons, Like dude.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, man, though, Like honestly, I think I'll get we got, we got. It seems like we got targeted a lot, like but like besides that, like it was a really fun conference though, like you know, I got to give a shout out to Brian, like you know, I know he sunk a lot of money in that, like dude, you know, like I I'm just saying I had a blast like both years, but like you know, we did get targeted. We all got targeted. Like my room, I feel like my someone was in my room, Like weird shit happened in my room, like by the girl who just said she got hit with dudes, she was my roommate, like her her bathing suit got stolen, and like my sunglasses got broke, like things got broken in the room, like we real weird, like like shit that didn't make any sense happen, you know what I mean. So that's not no and that's no reflection on Brian. That's like the shady ship that like other people were not not Brian or you know, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anytime a large collection of really important, high value assets get together, they're gonna have agency in the audience. And that's why at every presentation I now do. Within five minutes, I let them know we're watching. I start remote viewers around the world. I activated remote viewers around the world to start scanning the audience. And all it takes is a simple group text. Everybody start remote viewing the people in the room, and I say, right now, there's remote viewers around the world and all time in space remote viewing this moment. If you work for agency or three or four letter agencies, you're now being identified. We're identifying your social media accounts, and we're identifying your name and homes addresses. And don't think you can hide from us remote viewers. We can shrink ourselves down. Go in your back pocket, go into your driver's license wallet, read your name and address off your driver's license. You don't think we can do that. I can do that with hypnosis sessions. I can do that with remote viewing. Most remote viewers don't know they can do that. So that is my gift to you guys, to see who's doing all these bad things. There's nothing they can hide from us forensically period.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember, I tell this story all the time. I remember I just got into Florida and like we had just parked and I was going up to my room and like I hadn't seen anybody yet, you know, and like literally, like I got off the elevator and I got up with the wrong floor and I saw you and Matthew. And it's weird because like I consider you guys like really good friends. So it was like weird that like you guys were the first people. So that was the first year. That was twenty twenty four. Yeah, it was a fun time, man.
Speaker 2: It was uh, you know, and that was an elevator full of your friends that you've interviewed on podcasts, and it was a group of all of us cold dudes. All we were the rebels and the misfits in the outcast. That's what my group is. I don't really hang out with regular people. If you're regular people, you're too damn vanilla for me. I don't mind hanging out with regular people. But like, come on, contribute to our fun. Contribute to the story. You know what I'm saying. Don't be so shy, open up, tell us your story, you know, be memorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was awesome. Let me see here, I'll see what other questions we have.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that question it is not a yes or no question, and oracle cards can't answer that specific of questions. So if we're gonna do rods, please keep it to a yes or no answer. If it's a general idea SSP related, let's do an oracle reading through the deck.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, this is a weird question. I don't know what this says. She says, could you ask the cards if silver cleric is a bogan? Please? I don't know what she means.
Speaker 2: The cards will not answer that, but I'll answer that with my rods. Are the cards silver cleric? Okay? Let me okay? Is silver cleric a bogan? Yes? I hope that answers the question. I don't understand the context or the connection to the cards or what silver cleric in a bogan is, So again, I'll ask one more time. Is silver cleric a bogan?
Speaker 1: When is a bogan? I'm not sure what a bogan is.
Speaker 2: I don't either, but that answer is a hell yes. As you can see, it's aimed at my throat and it's not just straight sideways.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I guess the easiest thing to do the first word in your question just put dowsing rod dash and the question if it is oracle cards, just put oracle dash in your question. That's gonna let me know either order to use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm just waiting for another comment question here. I'm making sure I didn't uh.
Speaker 2: And also we can just if you want to go through and just regular questions that I can maybe answer, we can do those two, so not so all the previous stuff isn't skipped as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just a comment. This is from I can't really read this out, but I mean I can't. I read in a way it's a respect to rfkjunion. I think she means our junior for fighting we're moving before I did, and water and canceling the uh JAB and now mercury. That's that's good. Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome. I'm I'm definitely pro what he's doing. And he's bringing like the MAHA back make America healthy again. So that's why they're trying to get rid of like junk food being on EBT cards and like just removing the stuff that is actually making the people on healthy and making it where by the time you're a young adult, you have extreme health problems. You're probably obese, you have hard conditions, you have slow moving blood, because it's all just becoming just a slop of crap because you have so much acid in your diet from drinking sodas and eating non organic things, and it's very high acidic in nature. And that's what parasites eat, is a tasted rich environment, and they eat sugar specifically. So if you want to become healthy, give up the sugar as much as you can keep your blood pH under above seven point two pH and that becomes alkaline. So drink alkaline water. Even water is acidic, so you have to watch what brands you're drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's what makes me think that like we're being terraformed in the earth, is being terraformed for some like weird alien race or something like that. I feel, you know, between what's being done in.
Speaker 2: There, that's what they've been doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it, right, it's weird. So okay, So Melo, this is Melli. Next. She didn't put thousand or she didn't put she didn't put I guess you can answer this with thousands. She says, Hi rog q am I SSP.
Speaker 2: I'll do a rod and a card. Is meley SSP? That's the hell? Yes, Hashi served in numerous factions.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Have I served with Melli?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is Melli and knocked often?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Has Mellie been in Krueger.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, some pretty cool stuff.
Speaker 1: That is really cool. Yeah, this is right. I love the rods ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is very specific. It looks like you're possibly a combat medic in the SSP. So you helped put us back together again and bring us back home. So thank you. That means a lot.
Speaker 1: This is a really cool comment. This is really opening. This is from every every day more evert the Mortal Eyes. She says, I'm not ready to know certain things. I'm a fragile place spiritually since my awakening. That's that's pretty nice, I mean pretty good to know that you that you you're not ready to know certain things, and you know that's at least you know that you know.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying, I'm seeing that she is ready, but she has programming with trauma and that's preventing her wanting to know the truth. So just understand that the truth is who you are deep down, and this is the time for your awakening. The more you push it off, the more, you force the timeline into the timeline where you never awaken. So there is a time limit. So putting off time too much will result and an unfulfilled life and you will die with regrets. And this will carry on from lifetime to lifetime until it's healed.
Speaker 1: This one is from Willow and WILLI says, should I continue with my core case?
Speaker 2: Should Willow continue with her court case?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Has she had a lot of pushback that it has not been in her favor?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: That is no. Has she been targeted in this court case? Yeah, so there is a level of targeting. You should keep going.
Speaker 1: Wow, let me see, okay's here, I'm just going. Oh. This is from Nathan wayte Witch Fox. He's definitely in. He seems definitely involved in something. He says, question, has Drago and I ever served together in the SSP and which factions?
Speaker 2: Nathan, I want you to I'm giving my Rod's permission to hold onto your consciousness. So I want you to ask right now through time and space, and like, give my my my Rod's permission to answer you. Yes, we have served together, So my rods don't need physically to be here. I can lock onto your consciousness through other time in space. So you are confirming that Nathan and I have served together.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that because I remember him through his voice? Yes, that dude has a unique voice, man, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good lord, his voice.
Speaker 2: I had to like stop the video. I'm like and I hit play him, Like, holy crab, dude, that voice is so cold. He should be in movies, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he reminds you. That's crazy you said it, because he reminds me. He's come to some of our group podcasts, like when I'll do like a Halloween podcast and like a bunch of people come, like he'll come, or like you know, or he'll come on New Year's or whatever, and like he Yeah, he's definitely interesting, right, Like he's uh, he definitely has a voice that could be in movies. That's he reminds me of an actor. That's that's what. That's that's interesting. I'm trying to think of who it would be. Man, I don't know that. Yeah, that's uh. This one's from Missy Hill and she says.
Speaker 2: And I have served on planet operations and breakaway civilizations, which so confirmation for both.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awesome. Yeah, Like let me see here.
Speaker 2: The next one is uh, miss still, I would need an anxilet. I would need a question to doubt you.
Speaker 1: So like how should she like like like did we ever serve you know, like something like that, like uh together or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would need her to ask that question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, just re ask your question. Yeah uh she Katie once said, asked the same question you He's gotta uh uh.
Speaker 2: Remember guys, if you want a dowsing rod, yes or no, put the word dowsing in the word dash followed by your question. And if you want an oracle reading, write the word oracle dash and then your question. It'll help a lot.
Speaker 1: Mh uh. This is waters view. Does this say that? He says rob, If I can in my SSP in past, is that is that worker?
Speaker 2: I don't know like that usually does that mean the the incarnation before who you are now? But that's what past means, because if you're SSP, you're not out of the SSP. This is a lifelong contract. There's not really a lot of examples where they let us go. So just understand, if you're SSP, you're currently in the SSP. Is waters View in the SSP, yes is he currently in the SSP.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Was he in the SSP before the incardination of now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Has he had more than a few lives in the SSP? Yes? Does this go back through different timelines? Yes, So we'll do a quick card. Interesting, So it looks like he's in Solar Warden, a single faction. So is is he in multiple factions of the SSP.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm just going through these. Tamba had a question. I'm trying to find it because Jason said, you liked the question. I don't. I don't. I don't know where. Oh uh, Okay, this is a different kind of question. She says, any insights for the twelfth August solar eclipse, anything you pick up psychically.
Speaker 2: Solar clips are always time of awakening. So I would set your intentions of what you want to achieve energetically and use those energies coming in because those are manifesting days that the elites and Luciferians use for human sacrifice, just like all the major holidays. We call that death day in the dumbs. That's why I don't like Christmas. That's why I don't like Valentine's Day. That's why I don't like all these other holidays, because those are the kids, those are the times people die. But yes, something powerful is gonna come in with this eclipse. I don't know what it is. I don't read the galactic universe. I don't prophesy what's coming in the future. I'll never be that kind of disclosure celebrity. I like to live in the now, so you're never gonna hear me predict hardly any future events. I will say that what I'm seeing is Trump will not be president next year. He's going to be pulled.
Speaker 1: I do know that.
Speaker 2: A lot of the remote viewers are seeing that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's uh, I mean, like, holy shit, man, Like I didn't like what I'm possibly seeing.
Speaker 2: It might be connected to this illegal war with Iran because it was done illegally. We should have never went to Iran. He did not have permission from Congress to do it. You need permission from Congress to go to war. You don't. Presidents don't have the unilateral permission to put us into a war without Congress voting on it. It was illegal, and they even said it was illegal. We should not be in Iran. Why are we pissing off a Muslim country that potentially hates us. You know what I'm saying, the only thing to have did was now put us on the number one target list of the entire planet. I'm sorry, but I am not pro this war at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so anti war man, Like you know, like I don't know if I ever told you this, Like my I'm like I support the military and stuff, but like I tell people this, it's like I saw my dad was a Vietnam vet, my grandfather was a prisoner war and World War Two, and like I saw them like really messed up from war, man, Like I think it doesn't do anything good. And the billionaires who do fun war, it's never their sons or kids that go to war. You know. It's like it's always time like that and our families to go to war, you know.
Speaker 2: And our Bill of our Constitution literally says that elites cannot have special privileges, Judges cannot have special privileges, police officers cannot have special privileges. And they're being treating as is this elite and it violates our own constitution. Like we have articles that we write specifically that talk about this. There's case law, like you can't see it. It's out of the way. But there's two green books that's located right here, and that's Bouvia's eighteen fifty six, Volume one and volume two. Everything up here is law books. The attorneys used Black's law, Boovia's eighteen fifty six. Boovia's eighteen fifty six is what the Supreme Court uses to determine if something is legal or not legal, constitutional or non constitutional. It's all from that exact books. It's like this pute green color, and we have to go back to that. Man. It just goes back to that republic form of government. It's not like the Republicans the Democrats. Did you know that when slavery came up to vote, not a single Democrat voted to free slaves. This is history, not a single one. The Republican movement was started under the premise of abolishing slavery. It was the Republicans that made slavery illegal, and not a single Democrat voted when it was created. I'm not saying the Democrats are bad or the Republicans are bad. Both sides are bad. They're both corrupt. That's the problem. Yeah, But in a republic, the people have the power. In a democracy, the government has the power. What do you want because this whole new world order, this totalitarianism, it's all the government has the power over the people. And if we don't follow them, they imprison us, they kill us, they take our property, they take everything from us, including our life.
Speaker 1: It's almost and it's almost like they throw it in our face and predicted. Remember well from the word Economic Forum said you will to own nothing and like it. And it's like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to why they own everything and they can have all the meat, but they may meet they'll make. Their plan is they're going to make meat media illegal. Yeah, so everybody in the future that's going to be eating meat, you have to you have to have lab grown meat from a single cell. It's not going to come from an animal. They're going to keep all the animals so they can do their sacrifice, and there's going to make a lot of people unhealthy. Like I'm vegetarian, I've been vegetarian for two years, for ten years, but I'm not anti meat eaters. Like your own journey. I never I never judge anyone for their own journey like that. And the only thing I judge on somebody is if they allow it to happen, the slaughtering and the hurting of animals, not carrying the suffering, what happens to them. I have a problem with that because that's what they do to humans off planet. That's what they do to humans and the dumbs or corralled naked into large buildings on and off planet. We have no rights, We have nowhere to pee or poop, We have no food to eat, whatever food they give us. Everybody's starving. There's no difference between the humans and the animals going through that suffering. So good god, man, people like try to maybe I understand that, you like, no judgments with the eating meat, no judgments at all, but like, maybe do something about how they treat the animals before they kill them, you know what I'm saying. Maybe give them better, a better life, Let them see outside, let them get grass and sunlight. Man, Like, that's the only thing I would fight for for their rights.
Speaker 1: Man. That's it, dude. They're they're doing it though with like did you see the whole what is scare? I mean, like they're doing it with everything we eat. It's like they're they're they're like they're hitting both sides. It's like it's like we've never It's like when I grew up, like, it was never like this. Maybe it's just because we're more consciously aware now, but like I think things also got worse over time.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's happening now. Yeah, it's happening now because everything is covered and round up monsanto. Yeah, and what's happening is right, it's causing all this mutations in the plants and animals that they're spraying. And this is why everyone in the United States has round Up detectable in their urine. They found this out through all these medical places, hospitals, they have to go to this data basis for the state. In all these your analysis, they're showing that eighty percent of all people in the United States pissed monsanto. How do you think that's possible. It's in our water, it's in our food, it's in our non organic produce. And what they're doing to organic produce at publics and all these other grocery stores. You know what they're doing. They're spraying this water on the produce to make it all nice, ride, to make it all watery. They're spraying fungicides and anti viral stuff all over the organic produce. Oh shit, man, that is illegal. That is not allowed legally with organic produce. It has to be separated. And what they're doing, they're splaying a lot of the fungicides directly next to the organic produce that is only one foot away by law. That should be illegal. If I'm paying more money for organic produce, I'm paying to not have the mRNA vaccine in it. They're actually vaccinating the plants now with this spray. They're putting the freaking covid stuff all over our plants. They're injecting in all the animals before they're slaughtered, so people are eating it. They're eating these chemicals that will kill you and causes mass cancer. They're feeding our own animals back to them in our own dog foods because all these dogs and cats and animals are now testing high and pheno barbital WHOA phenal barbitaal is the chemical you give an animal when you euthanize it. How are animals dying from phenal barbitaal? They having neurological and electrical problems because the dog food has ground up dead animals in it. Oh, what they're doing is these dog food companies and these pet companies. They have a contract with all these veterinary morgues where they buy these animals by the pound at like pennies on the dollar. So your animals sometimes when you pay to get it cremated, sometimes you're not even getting your animal. There's no chain of custody. You're assuming your animals yours when you get it back. When I have my animal cremated in the future, I'm gonna be there watching it burn myself. Yeah, I'm gonna make sure because what they're doing, even with cremation, if you don't pay for a private cremation, you're paying for a cremation that includes other animals that are all getting burned at once. So you have all this DNA from other animals that was never your dog, your cat, your squirrel, the most loved animal you have that you had cremated to remember forever. So just keep in mind it's there. This is the plan at the highest level to invert everything. Everything is good as bad, everything that is bad is good. Everything we think is safe is dangerous. Everything that's dangerous is almost safe. You know, we're in the world of fuck ups and mirror in versions, and we've all been lied to we've all been programmed. This is the time to face your fears. This is the time to wake up. This is the time to question your entire reality. Don't go to sleep, don't take don't take what would be perceived as the bluepill, where you go right back and you can have your stake in your fake music and all this other stuff, when in real reality, we're just slaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's it's uh. We we got to make a change, right, and I just don't know how we do it. That's the that's the question, like, it's that's what that's like.
Speaker 2: We have to right up and take our power back. I don't know how many times I can say that. That is all I can legally tell you. We have to rise down and take our power back. We can do that peacefully. We don't need violence. Put one hundred thousand people together, put fifty thousand people together, start marching. They already said J six was illegal everything that happened. That's why they're letting everybody out with the whole J six sit That is part of the Bill of rights. We have a legal right to do that by a law. Period. It literally says we have the legal right to do that. The fact that they made it illegal means they violated their oath of office. They use the color of law to defraud us. That's how they had the COVID shit happened. We were all lied to. It was just lie after lie after lie. So I mean, how much more are you people going to accept this? Man? We have to start doing something about it. Be the change you want to see around the world. Don't die in this life with nothing but regrets. And your crashk records said, you basically allowed what would be ten amount to the Nazis taking over the world and killing everybody if you just use as a mentality of understanding you allowed it to happen. Shame on you. I will die for this. Yeah, I will give up my life for truth. I do not fear death. I fear not living and not doing as something is not living.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and and and we we should be able to live the life we want to live, you know, not not not the life that that they have planned out for us. Like what the life the future they want to see, So it should be the future we want to see, right, That's that's the That's what it should be, you know, like it should it should definitely be the future we want to see. Yeah, I guess we could take a couple more small questions and we'll yeah, we'll wrap up. And then this was really this was an amazing show. Yeah, this was for Missy. Hell she re showed he because she says, do you know me from any programs?
Speaker 2: Do I know Missy from many programs? Wow? That's the hell?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do I know Missy for from Earth based programs? Yes? Do I know Missy from the SSP? Hell?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have we served together in the SSP? Yes? Is she part of Nochawaffen.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: These are swinging hard and fast. Is she part of Kruger? Yes? Have you been in dumbs together?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Where we programmed together?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or want to do a final, We'll do another car Interesting, this is a corporate program, Spencer biotechnic. You might be someone who does gene editing or some kind of scientists and you work with the genetics. This can be hybridization of plans, animals or extraterrestrials. Wow, and keep in mind, I have not looked through Julia's deck once. I don't know what these cards are. I have I thought I would do this oracle reading and be shocked. I'm like, so every card is new to me. I have no idea what's coming, and I have no idea what see them in the deck. So I find that a lot cooler.
Speaker 1: That is this is no IS's from Calie Schnyder. She said, I think it's as I know. That's a guy I remember him in the past. He says, Drego, and he says, if I starved with you in the SSP, and he says, Dowling. Have I.
Speaker 2: It almost wanted answer it immediately. I'll ask it in my head. Hell yes? Has Snyder and I serve together in the programs?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hell yes? Is that why he feels he knows me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Should he get a hypnosis session from me? Hell yes, Let's see. We'll do a card real quick, boom. Just what I said. You need a hypno secession, you need to do an a Kashak record reading. And this is where your answers will come from. So if you can get an in person hypnosis session with me only, I only do in person sessions from Tampa, Florida. That's Dolores Cannon Rolls, not my roles. I can't legally do it online, but I will be doing Beyond Quantum Hilling this year. I already got the material and I'm also going to be creating my already created it, but I'm going to be using my own technique as well. So I'm gonna be having three different moment modalities along with psychic stuff, along with remote viewing, along with dowsing. So we'll open up that Pandora's box of skills and abilities and I'm going full throttle.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh yeah, yeah, that's cool that you're you're expanding to bqh. I think like that's what Maya does too. She does BQ so she can do her sessions online like that, dude, I think that's like a.
Speaker 2: He he also is a super soldier, So yeah, this is where we serve together in the special access programs.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool. We'll do one more. This is a wizard wit guess and he says question.
Speaker 2: He says, always been supportive in buying the scenes and always had some awesome comments, and he's always been on all my other French channels, so heck yeah.
Speaker 1: He wants to know. He says, if I worked with Dragon on the SSP.
Speaker 2: Have we worked together in the SSP? Hell? Yes, are we both inter galactic wizards.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Does he contain high wizard energy? Yes, I'm already seeing him in the SSP. He runs in some of our units. He also wears black armor. The rods are confirming it. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Have have we served together in multiple lifetimes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does this have to do with time travel?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does this have to do with outside of secret space program contracts?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Are we part of the same soul group?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well that was obvious to me, even I knew that.
Speaker 1: This is just more like a general question. This is from sovereign cosmic wwoma. Where go this?
Speaker 2: You will get that information when you recover your memories through hypnosis or through remote viewing, and that's where the memories of us will start coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, what was that last question? Uh? Let me see here. Oh it was Karen's Where was Karen's question? Okay, let me see what Karen's question was? Said? She said, she said, a hey, pal, I don't, I don't, I'll look at it.
Speaker 2: Oh and also, whoever sent me this to my house? I don't know how the hell you got my address with Amazon because you were not credited. But it's a penholder. It's fucking awesome. So thank you whatever phantom person this is, and it goes great with the pen I got from Shelley from Ireland. This is like a Celtic dragon and it's heavy as hell. Man, this thing is badass. I bring it in my hypnosis sessions. So like, what kind of cool gift is that from two different people? Unless you to me, you know what I'm saying, Like a pen for Drago's penholder.
Speaker 1: So that's cool.
Speaker 2: The whole black ops Ninja, come on, that's totally me.
Speaker 1: It was awesome, man, Karen, go ahead, put your question in the chat and we'll you know, well, we'll get to it. I don't see it in I don't anywhere, Like I don't that that that someone's a beautiful that pen. It is dope. It is really cool. It's like, yeah, that's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See it starts with a dragon head up top and it just interweaves in the whole Celtic design. I got this to the Hill of Tara. You can see it's a little reptilian body just going through it. And I'm telling you, this thing is heavy. Whatever it is, it's heavy. And yeah, again I have the frequency of the Hill of Tara and what I did to remember it, so it's Awesome's.
Speaker 1: Here, I'll come up. I'm waiting for Karen's question because Karen's in a PayPal so it's like, you know, I want to answer her question. I'll do do this question. This isn't more like a general question. This is from sovereign colst woman. He says, students from the special ed get recruited into would you say even more so or something because maybe they're used in like you know what I mean, like in gate programs and stuff like or no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's let's take an autistic kid for example. Autistic children are operating at such a high frequency that when they attempt to bridge and talk to us, it's almost as if a god came down lowercase G god and extraterrestrial came down and talked to a monkey. There's no way to communicate, there's nothing been established, there's no interfacing. Yet you're basically trying to communicate to a monkey. And like the problem with well with a lot of assistic parents is I've seen with sessions on these parents connecting to their son or daughter that has autism that they're not being challenged, They're they're operating on such a high intellectual level that it's like they're playing monkey games with monkeys here, and they're they're what these what these parents are doing. They're giving them games that are ten amount to what you would give a monkey to play with. Wow, give them a five D chessboard, give them a complicated game. That's why they can stack cups like this is they one after another. They can reverse engineer shit, we can't even fathom people with ADHD. Were starting to find out that people with ADHD means you're extremely high functioning and we can multitask like a son of a bitch. And that's what ADHD really is. You're operating in these different realms of reality where you're taking from everything and everything else is so slow a vibration. That's why you got to do this. You got to do that like me in real life. Man, Hey, alkaline water seven point two or high er. Look at you focusing on your health. That's awesome. I forgot what I was saying. I was just like, fuck, yeah, Rob's being the change he wants to see in the world.
Speaker 1: Dude. I'm I lost ten pounds so far. I'm trying to get in shape. Man. I'm like I'm working. I'm working out a lot, and like I'm really trying, I'm really pushing for it, you know, like I'm gonna go the time.
Speaker 2: Man, now's the time be that galactic superhero you know you are, and over the next couple of years, start showing that's who you are. A lot of us we've been lazy, man, even me. You know, life is tough. We work too much. We don't have time for nothing, because like again, I work like one hundred twenty hours a week. Well, I just I said last interview, I did. I lost my tattooed job. We actually sold our building. So I've worked for this tattoo shop for the last eight years and he just sold the business and it's no more. So now I have all this extra time to do more consults, to do more presentation, writing, to do more work. So I didn't lose that fifty hours of work. I just recald reallocated that fifty hours of worked into other stuff. So now I can do consults more often. I don't have to just do them late at night on the days that I would be at my tattoo job, or sometimes during my tattoo job. So could you want consults?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Also can you do tattoos from home? Like, like, is there like legal issues with that or something?
Speaker 2: Or like technically my license extends to the state of Florida. But I will never bring someone home to my citadel that I do not know or trust. This place is my citadel. This is my stronghold.
Speaker 1: I just so.
Speaker 2: I even call it the citadel during my podcast Portal to Another Dimension, Coming at You live from the Citadel in Tampa, Florida. This is my stronghold. So most of the people that ever come here are very good friends of mine or famous speakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This last question, this is from Karen McDonald. She says, question for Drego. She says, have I been involved with the a Cio? Drego's special Forces? And then she says use whatever she says.
Speaker 2: Okay, so oh I recognize Karen, all right, I remember you. Are you saying do you have A CIO records? And do we do you and I connect to the a CIO? Or are you asking if we are involved in the SSP. I'm not understanding the exact question.
Speaker 1: With the ac she says, has she been involved with the a Cio? And then also special forces with you?
Speaker 2: Okay, do the a CIO have records on Karen.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Is she an active asset yes? Should Karen contact the a CIO? Yes? Should she message Jessica on Facebook? Yes? Message Jessica get that set up. I answer that. I asked that question in my mind. Will she discover a ship ton of stuff? And the answer was yes. Have Karen and I work together in the secret space program?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have we worked together in the same factions?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have we worked together in the same units yes? Is she a super soldier yes? Have we killed people together?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes.
Speaker 2: The answer is, oh, yes, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do a card pool real quick. I'm gonna do two cards, I'm gonna do I'm gonna do three cards since this is the last poll.
Speaker 1: Karen's a master at health by the way. You know, she comes on my show all the time. She's uh, she's like she's a she goes she's like the clan mother, but like, you know, like she's a like you've been a She was a registered nurse for over forty two years now. She does like alternative health, genius, biofeedback.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, she's got some pretty dope ass cards. I already saw this so we know each other from the breakaway civilizations, and I knew it was connected to Atusaka and Adasaka. Roboto at Osaca Robotics is the second card I got. So we know each other through Adusaca. Let's see, do we know Do we know each other through Yoshiro?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do we know each other also through Drago Yes? So basically you've interacted with my my shard of my soul. That was Yoshiro at Adasaka. I was pretty high at Otisaka and uh I work for the top people through Project Phoenix three at Out of Soccer, and she got the Project Phoenix card. So we've interacted with each other at Montalk as well through Project Phoenix. So those three cards all breakaway, all Project Phoenix. Most of our things we'd done was off planet in these breakaway colonies, so that is one hundred percent Project Phoenix three. Was she also in time travel programs?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was that at Montalk?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was that at a Monarch dumb as well?
Speaker 1: Yes? Wow? Boy shit, that's ah wow, this dude, this was an amazing show man. We should do this again where we just do a show with the like the rods and cards, you know, like a whole show about it. You know that would be cool, you know, like for sure, like that would be I like this, it's fun, you know, it's it's it's really fun. It's like yeah, yeah, do you want to tell people why they can do and consult with you and anything you want to promote? Thanks man, this was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also wanted to say there's some mkulture hearings going on right now, and I am trying to be part of those hearings. I've sent my local congresswoman, Anna Paulina Luna some messages, but I found out that I was eleven miles outside of her jurisdiction of her constituency. So if anyone can give me in contact with Anna Paulina Luna, I'm willing to go on record about the secret space program in MK Ultra and I'll be one of the whistleblowers. Other than that, get you some Vader shades Vader dot com. These things are only like ninety bucks, Hide from the AI, hide from the flog cameras. Use my code Drago five at promo for checkout. I also will be speaking at the Disclosures in Macinac conference. You could find that in mortals of Mortals of Earth dot com. Frank Rogala is putting conference on. It's going to take part on six hundred acres in Michigan, right on Lake Huron, right there on the ocean, dude, by that big ass bridge they have in a huge golf course. Huge. He has like I think two hundred rooms to rent throughout his properties right there on those six hundred acres, and it's going to be a bunch of top speakers. We're bringing et artifacts from digs around the world, crystal skulls, master skulls, all kinds of cool stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, Michigan's not far from me. People keep telling me I should try to go. I might try to go to that conference. I really am, I might really might try to go to that one. For real. That sounds like a dope conference. Dude.
Speaker 2: Just make a post to see if you can split a room with somebody or stay with somebody or do whatever, man, because like it's going to be a good gathering of people man. And like Frank Rogala, he's the one that made my intro to my podcast Portal to Another Dimension, and he also made the documentary that we filmed together at Coral Castle for that documentary, coming out this year with a bunch of famous people. Be badass. Yeah, remember Mortals of Earth dot com. If you can't come in person, buy the streaming pass, use my code Drago for the streaming pass, and then it saves you like thirty bucks off the streaming and that credit goes towards me and makes me more valuable to the company and maybe that'll help me be a speaker nexture as well. So again, if you if you can't afford to come in person, get the live stream, get thirty dollars off, use my code Drago d r A g Oh, it's that simple, and help me with my mission by doing that.
Speaker 1: And what's the promo code for the Vader Shades again.
Speaker 2: The Vader Shades is my name, Drago d r A g O the number five, So Drago five. That's it. It'll save you a little bit of cash, and it also makes me more valuable to that company, so it will mean a lot. I need to I need to get my name out with this company. And uh, like I said, they're only like ninety bucks, and the AI systems cannot see through it, and they can't run your facial recognition through your eyes alone. So even at the stoplights. I don't even wear dude, I have like thirty or forty pairs of custom shades. I don't even wear anyone. I only wear Vaders every single day. I'm not wearing regular shades anymore. I'm gonna fight the damn resistance. I'm fighting Skynet till I die.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, I feel like I'm going the resistance.
Speaker 2: We are the resistance. Be the fucking resistance. Start resisting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and one more thing, how can people contact you for a session and stuff like how can they book a session and all that stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just go to Fractal of Light dot com f R A C T A L. We are all a fractal of source. We are spark of source. And that's what a fractal of light is. Fractal of Light dot com. And also follow me on Facebook Drago Red. You'll see a Black Ops soldier with his arm out. So that's it. I have most of my conversations on Facebook. If you want to get to know me or get a session, start a conversation there.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you guys for tuning in, and I will see you guys all tomorrow and have a good night. Everybody. And good night