Speaker 1: One one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's Rock Station one oh one one wjr R. This hour brought to you by Rock the Banker one thousand dollars cash giveaways. We'll pick back up with those at nine oh five this morning. Get those keywords. Each hour enter at WJR dot com for your chance to win a grand can remember.
Speaker 2: The little tip if your phone rings the following hour from a number you don't know, definitely answer it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Holly. Contact the winners each hour. There's thirteen chances each day, and you can enter each hour real quick here on straight up hard news before we get into the idiotology side of things. Obviously, if you are just joining us, you may not be aware of the huge breaking story from last night in Washington, major air disaster as a American Airlines Regional jet collided with an Army Blackhawk helicopter just outside of Reagan National Airport in DC, both crashing into the Potomac, which is thirty five degrees right now. Rescue and recovery efforts have been ongoing all night. It is a bad, bad scene there. Reagan National is shut down until at least eleven this morning.
Speaker 2: The footage they're showing up there.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's just well, that's from the nineteen eighty two Air Florida crash, which ironically is in the same river. If you have a flight out this morning that goes to Reagan National or through Reagan National, you're gonna want to check and see there's a good chance that has been canceled. So take a look with your carrier on that. Let's begin in Tennessee, Taco. I'm sure you'll appreciate this guy's dedication to the toilet. All right, he broke into someone's house and Rodriguez Wilbourne broke in and stole nothing but a toilet. And I know why here when I first saw the headline, like he went in, went through all the trouble to disconnect the toilet, use toilet and steal it. No, No, it was a new in the box toilet that just happened to be in the house and he spotted it and was caught dragging that thing out across the front yard.
Speaker 2: That just killed my theory. I was thinking that he went in to disconnect, as you said, because what was his name, Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: Rodriguez Wilbon, I think Wilbourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, either way it was that that fellow right there was the former resident of the house then purchased a new house and the toilet was just not the same. And he had a hanker in one night and thought to himself self, that old crapper was so.
Speaker 1: Much better than this thing. I'm going again it.
Speaker 2: You're talking comfort and familiarity exactly, gotcha. It's almost got your cheek marks in it, gotcha grooves? Yeah, yeah, okay, from you know, from hunkering down kind of like the same thing where you sit in the same place on the couch. It kind of, you know, conforms, I gotcha. Okay, yeah, Like were you sleeping the same shape in the bag? Sure it's set for you. That toilet seat was old Wilburt Wilbon Well faithful.
Speaker 1: Uh. We've got a major drug kingpin. International drug kingpin Luis Manuel Picado Grelabe, known as Shock. He has been taken into custody by Interpol in Europe after his wife just simply couldn't resist posting the photos of the vacation they were on. Wow, I pretty easy to pinpoint where the kingpin was and they scooped him up. Yeah, thanks to Instagram post that kept the authorities updated with his movements, and once he moved into a position where they could easily move in and apprehend him, they did.
Speaker 2: Why why can't people People cannot help themselves. Seriously, It's just like they say at the beginning of all this social media stuff. Remember insurance companies said, do not post when you're on vacation. Right, it's just telling people that to go rob your house. Yeah, come steal my toilet, Yeah exactly. And now you're doing if your husband's a kingpin, right, he's got you climbing through you know, I watched the movies. I've said this before. He's got you climbing through tunnels and underground stuff, you know, to evade Interpol and all that, and you get caught with an Instagram vacation photo. Shame on you.
Speaker 1: We've got another wiscats and drunk this morning. As if yesterday's story of the guy who maxed out the breathalyzer at a point four to zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in case you missed it, he truly did max it out where they wouldn't go any higher.
Speaker 1: And he was a middle school gym teacher. Yeah, ironically, what is it with things related to schools? We've got a seventy two year old school bus driver in Heartland, Wisconsin, who was well, he wasn't dropping the kids off on the way home. He just was blowing right by their stops, and the kids were losing their minds and he was driving erradically and uh, oh, well here, I didn't go it on.
Speaker 2: Apparently didn't talk.
Speaker 1: Unt last student screaming in the background.
Speaker 2: We were scaming stop the bus stop, the bus stop, the bus. I was scared because he didn't stop at any of the first few stops. And I was scared that the other kids weren't going to get to go home. You were just like getting mad over the little stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. The school bus drivers work. There's split shifts. You get up early and you do the morning routine and you have your middle of your day free taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hang out in the in the grocery store parking lot.
Speaker 1: Usually you ever see that well, or in this case case, probably just went to the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, went down to mos and just started powering them down.
Speaker 1: Luckily, none of the children were hurt. Thornington Township is one of the UH townships outside of Chicago. They had an interesting town hall meeting that ended very abruptly with most of the participants brawling after an activist that was speaking in the public comments portion of the uh I have the video of this, by the way, on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I just went to Facebook because I had a feeling. If there's a brawl, you got it.
Speaker 1: Activist gets up and is spewing off whatever during the public comment portion of the town hall meeting in Thornton Township near Chicago, and the mayor's boyfriend didn't like something he said. The the activist starts walking towards the general direction of Tiffany Henyard, who is I guess, they say the supervisor slash mayor. She gets all up and he and now fist or flying everywhere, and everyone's brawling at this point, and at one point Tiffany's wig comes off.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, Mayor Eliza Wegg, hold on, I'm at it right now. I see the scrap going on.
Speaker 1: Old still.
Speaker 2: I mean, as entertaining as this is, as entertaining as that is for a town hall meeting, you still know my favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're getting much done progress wise there with meetings like that.
Speaker 2: No, you never let the activist up, that's the mayor. Yeah, Oh my gosh, she looks like that lady here here who's in jail for remember that, you know, for steal steal in an old lady's house. What's her name is Gina Hill? But anyway, town hall meetings go check that one out JA or our Facebook page. Nice little Jerry Springer type scrap. Still favorite town hall meeting, Think about it and answer it. Uh the fat comment with chubby Wobby, this guy that knows Mike's on. And here comes the local you know, hot head lady.
Speaker 1: Who shows up at all the meetings just to bitch and complain about everything.
Speaker 2: Kind of like this activist going to this one and here it is a good Oh great, here comes old chubby Wubby Tubby again.
Speaker 1: All I'm Mike Clinchen talking on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere. This is JR R.
Speaker 1: Welcome to