Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen? What?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode, we got a returning guest, somebody that was extremely excited to see text me with a topic for the show. He's always enjoying when she comes on, and it's always a good topic and it always comes with slides. You can't complain about that. So we got uh Megan back on with this. Before we introduce her, we're going to introduce the other two rejects joining me. We got the occult reject mad Scientist herself, Lisa.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Lisa? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Thank you for having me on, and I'm very excited to discuss the topic that Magan's got. It's very very interesting, So thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Me on, of course.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm very excited for you to be here, and I know this was something you were interested in, so thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: And we got Gin the Ninja Frida Gin what is going on Friday?
Speaker 2: Hey boss? What's up?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: You can follow me on Twitter at Kongrie Warne w Uko and g Reborn at Threshold Saints for both IG and Twitter or x and of course you can follow the Gray Lodge the True Gray Lodge dot com which is t r v E the True Gray Lodge dot Com. You can listen to all of our back catalog as well as on our YouTube. So all the new episodes were a couple of weeks behind, but it's happening. It's happening slowly, but it's surely happening. And so shout out to the boys at the Gray Lodge and which is not just me, and also I've got tons coming out for Threshold Saints as well. Thank you so much. I'm really excited to be on with Megan. She was one of my first people that I actually sat down with four Threshold Saints one of my most popular episodes on The Lesser Keys of Solomon, So it was an awesome episode. And Megan was a great person to work with, like I worked with her many times and I think she's just a lovely person as well as a great magician.
Speaker 2: So I'm really excited to be on.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thanks Jan, I appreciate that. Hi everyone, I'm Megan. If the new guys that haven't seen me yet, So I used to be on the show back in the day, I took kind of a six month hiatus and I had to, you know, figure some things out, and so I kind of went MIA for a while. During that time, I had a lot of downloads happen, I had a lot of studying going on. I switched some things up and went down a lot of different rabbit holes, which leads to what I'm going to be talking about today. So for those of you who don't know me, so, I'm a magician. I hate labels, but I practice ceremonial magic. I'm a mentor, I'm a professional tarot reader, parano investigator, all of those things. I'm going to give Nick all of my links, so if you guys want to book any sessions with me, I specialize in mentoring people that are starting out on their spiritual path and even more advanced. I also do different types of events paranormal investigating, ghost tours like things like that in my local area. And I have tons of other stuff like dream interpretation. I teach telepathy now psychic abilities, increasing your psychic abilities. You can go and look at my page and see everything that I offer. I also have a YouTube channel. So I used to have seven degrees of Wisdom. I've changed my name. It's the Seal and Sigul now. But my YouTube channel is at the Room of Requirement, so you guys can find me there. I would really appreciate it if you would go in sub check out the channel. I've got all new stuff on there. I basically just revamped all of my old stuff and hit it from a different angle. So but I'm really excited to be here and excited to share what I'm going to the today listen.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, and I just added those I forgot the email that you sent me with your links and just added him in there now.
Speaker 1: So they're on YouTube.
Speaker 4: So people go hit that, uh, go hit that YouTube button after the show, during the show or whatever, and go go hit that subscribe. But all right, so you do want to pull up the slides now do you want to talk first?
Speaker 3: Let's just go ahead and get started because there's a backstory that leads into all of this.
Speaker 1: So awesome. Yeah, so we were told this is like a rabbit.
Speaker 3: Hole we're going to go down here, so yeah, yeah, this is Some people are gonna be ready to hear this.
Speaker 1: Some people aren't face light one.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So basically this backstory, so I'm just gonna read it, okay, because I do better with notes because I have this forgetful mind. So so basically I took Darius jay Wright's training. So what Darius jay Wright does. He is a prolific out of body experiencer and he offers a course that I took, and it has like over one hundred hours of videos. Basically he teaches you to have controlled out of body experiences. I've been having out of body experiences since I was about seven years old, spontaneously. So I learned a ton of information from him. A lot of the stuff that I didn't know exactly what was happening, I found out through his training. So in his training, he talks about the construct and the creation of this construct and what I mean by construct Okay, So he says that it is is basically built up of thirteen realms. Okay, So the thirteen realms, and then so he has actually mapped them all out. So he has been having out of body experiences since he was like sixteen. I think he's in his early thirties now, and so he's been doing this a lot, and so he started to map out all of the different constructs. So Earth is realm one, and then it goes all the way up to twelve, and then thirteen is the actual firmament itself. Okay. So as I was taking this training, I started noticing. I was like, Hey, a lot of the stuff that he is talking about is what I've been studying my whole life, because I have over twenty five years of cult an esoteric study and practice under my belt. And I'm like thinking to myself, wait a minute, there are tons of connections here. So I went down a rabbit hole for like four months trying to validate what he was talking about and everything, and I started making connections. Okay, So so let me see so he so source, he calls it the void, so this would be God right. So this is outside, just outside of the firmament, and the inside of the firmament is the constellations. Okay. So it's not on the outside. There's no space. What's outside the firmament is other constructs okay. And so I have a visual that I found. I have several visuals that kind of show this, and this will make more sense as I go along. Okay. So he stated that in the eleventh realm there were thirteen beings, So he named each realm and what goes on in each realm. I won't totally get into that, but basically, when he got to the eleventh realm, with which he just now figured out what it was, because he has to go to them several times before he figures out exactly, he doesn't want to tell everybody what they are until he knows for sure what they are. You guys don't know who this guy is. You can look him up on YouTube. He has tons of testimonials from his students. And I believed him because I've been out of my body so many times and had so many experiences with this. I was like, this guy is talking truth, like he's he's for real, because I've experienced it myself. So he said the eleventh Realm, there are thirteen beings that created this construct. They reside on the eleventh realm, so there's no other beings there, just these thirteen beings, and all are the embodiment of all of the signs of the zodiac. Okay, so one of them have the essences of each zodiac sign. Oh, Fucus is the thirteenth zodiac sign, and it created the firmament, okay, which is the container of all the twelve realms. Okay, and so like a little side note, Jesus is said to be the son of the thirteenth being, and he came here to show us how to get out of this trap. So basically that's the that is the context of this story. Okay, Okay, So I created this. This is what he showed like on his training video, but I recreated it. So this is basically what he said is going on in the eleventh realm. Okay, it looks like this all the beings Okay, So we have we have?
Speaker 1: Is that like the idea of the secret chiefs? You've heard of that before? Have you heard of that?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of it?
Speaker 3: I mean I've heard that term, but I don't know a whole lot about it. It's okay, okay, that's Crawley.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right yeah, that like well the going to right Okay.
Speaker 3: All right, So so we're supposed to have So we have twelve strand DNA, but we're supposed to have thirteen. Okay, there's twelve months in a year that we're supposed to have thirteen. If we had twenty eight day cycles, there's twelve zodiac signs are supposed to be thirteen twelve apostles supposed to Jesus is thirteen Jesus's lost bloodline. So the thirteen beings created this construct based on the Zodiac. So what I'm getting here is I'm proving that this world that we're living in, this construct that we're living in, it's all tied to the Zodiac, and we're all created as above, so below, as within, so without. Okay, So okay, So these are all of the ancient versions of the construct. Okay, in the middle here you'll see Nasa, which is, you know, a ball is fear. But if you look at all of these different constructs from all of these ancient cultures, it's backing up what he's saying. Okay, So we have a flat plane, waters above, waters below, four corners Polaris. Then we have the South Pole, and he gets into all kinds of stuff about the nature reality that I'm not even going to begin to explain because it's it's it'll take too long. But anyway, so we have all these representations of our construct, okay, from all over the world. Right, So we've got we've got the Greek, the Navajo, the Babylonian, Japanese, Persian, Viking, Indian, Mayan, inc And Hebrew, Australian. I mean, look at them, they're all they're all firmament, they're all. Yes, the water blove war below Islamic. Even the Masonic. We have the Masonic one here explains it too, even the Egyptian ones. Interesting. So I just kind of letbody to kind of take a look at that. You can google this image, by the way, if you want to get a closer look at all of this. Okay. So also the other thing is our construct is built on a troidal field, Okay, because our bodies are a tarroidal field. Our heart creates a troidal field, so we have the troid foot going around. He said that the Sun and the moon actually keep them in balance. Okay, So that's what kind of like. It doesn't really like power this construct, but it keeps it balanced in polarity. Okay. So here's another another version. I think this one is Hindu. Okay, So this is the thirteen realms, and he says the middle which is a sixth realm. He calls it Middle Earth, and it is basically a way station between the upper realms and the lower realms. Okay, and this is depicted here, and you see on the top he's got the firmament, and then if you look up at the corners, it says other universes. So those are the other constructs on the outside, just like he describes. Okay, all of these realms. It has the water to above, waters below in the firmament. Pretty interesting, right, Okay, same here, water above, water below. So he was actually talking about how he went under the ocean, and he's seen running water under the ocean as well, like under our ocean, like rivers. Okay. So then we have some more depictions here. You know, all this art, that's what this is. This is like you're getting outside the firmament. All this stuff here on the left. Those are all the different realms. Okay, here's another depiction. This is Greek. So we have the heaven of Heaven's ocean of heaven, the firmament, the stars. They got the stars the firmament, so the firmament actually moves itself. Okay, that's what makes the sky go around. Okay, nothing actually is like and the planets are within it. So the planets are actually stargate portals Okay, to other dimensions and so are the constellations. Okay. So then I thought, okay, let me find some science to back this up, because I was like, I have to, I have to. I have to see if there's any science behind this. So this is Heim's twelve dimensions. Okay, So this is actually quantum physics, right. So so that this paper recontextualizes Burkehead's Heeims's theory of twelve dimensions within the framework of extent and extent literature on energy, dimensions, a reality, and consciousness, providing a comprehensive synthesis that aligns Heim's dimensional theory with contemporary scientific and philosophical thought. Critically analyzing Heim's multidimensional theory presents a unique opportunity to explore the multi layered fabric of reality, encompassing the micro to the macrocosmic scales. And this paper explains how Heim's dimensions can be integrated with modern insights into space, time's nature, energy dynamics, and consciousness phenomena. In reinterpreting Heim's theory against modern scientific and philosophical discourse backdrop, this paper synthesizes Heim's dimensional framework with existing energy, reality, and consciousness paradigms. So I read the entire paper, but I just clipped some stuff from it. This integrative approach and riches our understanding of Heim's contributions and advance the dialogue between the multidimensional theory and current research and quantum physics, energy and consciousness studies. So I remember a few years back hearing scientists say, oh, well there's eleven, or there's like nine, ten, and then it was eleven, and then I heard twelve, and now I've even heard I was doing doing some research, even heard like thirty seven. Okay, so these could probably be like parallel dimensions. But I found this pretty interesting. Okay. So in the question to understand the fabric of reality, the work of Burkeheadheim stands as a monumental attempt to bridge the gap between the scene and the unseen, the known and the unknown. His theory of the twelve dimensions proposed as a framework that transcends the conventional four dimensional continuum of space time, inviting us into realms of speculative physics, or the line between science and philosophy blurs. So the purpose of this paper is to reinterpret Heim's theoretical contributions new worldview of physics were called Burkard Heim and r Back and Ludwiggers in nineteen ninety two. So Heim's Siria of elementary particle of situating them within the modern discourse surrounding the concepts of energy, reality, and consciousness. So this next one, this is his drawing of it, explaining how we can have these twelve different dimensions or twelve realms. Okay, Darius calls them twelve heavens. So at once we were everything was here in realm one, and then we had the Great Flood, and then we had the Great War, the Big Reset, and then all the beings left and split. Okay, so this this all makes sense. So I just wanted to show like there's actual science behind this too.
Speaker 1: These have you mentioned the student before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, everything that Megan had just said, there's a I was looking at that the two pair pyramidal type structures with the flat plane. I've been and I'll answer your question just real quick, nick. I've been told several times that they believe that the universe is like two saddles on top of each other, were two u's on top of each other to where the point of the US or the point of the saddles meet, and then they go in opposite direction. So what you pointed out with the I don't know what you call them, pyramidal type structure, geometric structure with the flat plane, that agrees with exactly what I had heard in lectures I don't know, maybe about twenty years ago. And yes, the different levels. I remember when they first said it was eleven, and for a long time they kept saying it was eleven eleven, and I think here recently said that the reason we thought it was eleven was because our dimensions only perceive eleven, like in terms of I think cognition or something like that, but that if we were able to see more, such as like if we were able to see more of the spectrum, if we were able to understand more, perceive more, we would see more dimensions. And there has been the whole talk of the thirteen. Hence why I was the whole meso America thing comes into play because they had a belief that there was thirteen heavens or thirteen layers or thirteen realms within the context of their belief system. And they really didn't believe like in a heaven and hell. They just believed in different levels.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, Okay, So for centuries, the pursuit of understanding the nature of reality, the fabric of space, time, and the essence of consciousness have intrigued philosophers and scientists alike. The advent of quantum physics and advances in the study of consciousness have expanded the horizons of this quest, revealing complexities that stretch far beyond the four dimensional space time continuum commonly experienced in everyday life. One theoretical contribution that stands out on its ambition to chart the unexplored territories of reality in Burckhead Burkehadheim's theory of twelve dimensions. His pioneering yet underappreciated framework proposes the structure of reality that extends into dimensions beyond those validated by empirical observation, offering novel insights into the interaction between energy, matter, and consciousness. Physics has proved has provided insights into the fundamental particles and forces that constitute the material aspects of our universe. While philosophy is grappled with the nature of reality and existence, the study of consciousness, once the sole province of philosophers and theologians, has become an important area of inquiry within neuroscience and psychology. With its bold postulation of higher dimensional spaces, Heim's multidimensional theory stands as a proposition that beckons us to reevaluate potentially expand our current paradigms. Okay, so here are some I pulled. A couple of these are Hildegard Vanbingian's art, so I think she was picking up on these dimensions as well. The one here on the far right is the Egyptian version. Okay, well, sorry.
Speaker 2: Mate, And I just want to jump in really quick.
Speaker 6: A great series on helldi Guard or a really long, full range episode on all her work.
Speaker 2: But for me also.
Speaker 6: She's extremely interesting simply because I do think that she is sort of reintroducing Christian Cabala back into sort of like the more Rosicrushian ideas.
Speaker 3: Yes, I totally agree, love her. I remember doing a show with me and it was me and Mario, I think, and Nick did a show on her too, and then you did one separately. But do you remember that one that we did Nick about her and her psychic visions, and I think I think she was coming out of body or going into higher realms and figuring this out. And I think a lot of her art, if you just sit and look through all of her art, because I remember we decoded it. To me, it's looking like she's mapping out these different realms and with all the angels, because the eighth realm is the seraphim, and so that that's what he says, The eighth realm is a seraphim.
Speaker 1: So I think did you do that with us too, didn't you?
Speaker 3: I did one with you guys, but I think you did one separately.
Speaker 5: Maybe, So, yeah, we covered we covered Hildegard and I think you covered Hildegard and I covered I don't remember. I think it was one of the the guys who was known for the column who made the first column.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Then we had Mario on. I think we went over some of the artwork.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think if I remember correctly, I think when she was younger, she used to get like these horrible headaches or these fevers.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I used to wonder if that's she probably would Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. Yep. I was like she was already having an OBEs as a kid.
Speaker 2: I do wonder about that. Oh sorry, Lisa, No, no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to correct me for anything.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: It was saying Francis, sorry, my bad, because it was the two that we did. Okay, sorry, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 6: J Well, no, this is actually something that you'll know more about than I do, Lisa. But a lot of people who have experienced like chronic migraines. I'm not just talking about like the neck migraines. I'm talking about like full head, behind the eye migraines. They will often see talk about seeing auras. Why I know this is because I so heat to get them as a kid.
Speaker 3: So yep, mhm.
Speaker 6: So it just it was interesting that you said that, Megan, I never saw spirits or like suffer, I don't think as far as I know, but you know, I mean you do see things. I mean it was more refractions of light kind of thing and sensitivity.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I think there definitely is a connection there from what I've seen because I'm an intuitive and a channeler and all that stuff too. So it's like that was another thing that you know, when I was in my hiatus, I all of a sudden started spontaneously channeling too, So you know, I totally get it and there is a connection there. When we get in those types of states and experience extreme pain or extreme stress, which you know pain causes a lot of stress. You can tap into the higher dimensions. You can come out of your body. You can see your your field of vision, that spectrum, that light spectrum expands and you can see these things. But I think she was getting these downloads too, and I know, I know for a fact she was channeling this stuff. I mean all of the music, I mean everything. I'd completely agree with that, okay. So okay, so then it also ties into so I'm just showing visuals. But then I'm going to tie all this together, okay. Okay. So we have the Kabalistic tree of life here, and we have three different versions. Okay. So I have one here that has the planets and the zodiac signs, and then I have one that has the major Arcanda associations. Okay, And this also ties into and I'm going to get into this. So if we have ten sepharro and then we have the ein the rosoft and the ironesoft are that's thirteen. THET in the middle would be fourteen, Okay, And I believe that the fourteen that dot is a knowledge. You're the key to transcend these thirteen dimensions to achieve enlightenment. Okay, so I think this is what this is too, is is a map on how to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I definitely agree with this.
Speaker 6: I think it's a completely like I think the tree is a really good and fundamental map for the universe. Like much like, yes, I'm obviously Buddhist, so like when you show the other diagrams, that's fine for me, but I think for other people when they're approaching it, like the tree is just much simpler.
Speaker 2: But it's also not simple.
Speaker 6: It's kind of it's very complex once you start to understand it, but at face value, it's learnable. It's like you can you can easily say, okay, this is a map. Now learn these names, learn these numbers, learn these colors, and then you've sort of done one at least one density. So I think, yeah, I love the tree personally and nick nosis and that, but I also think that what is really interesting about what you're saying is that death can also be the fifth density of the suffer themselves, so it can be like the hidden well in the part of system, like the hidden fifth layer. So I agree with you that it's interesting that it's fourteen, but also in the thirteen is interesting because that sounds like they're talking about he said, which means that the universe would then be infinite, an expanse like it would it would be like the I think we were talking about the eleven. I think at least brought it up, Like I was thinking, Okay, this is like when Nikos talks about like the rod and the cones, so like hesaid, would really be like the cone. It's like you're seeing further away. You're seeing like the potential of possibility further away from you, and it's always constantly in motion.
Speaker 2: So as I don't know, I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 6: I'm not that biological, but I hope I didn't butcher at least I apologize.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's that's perfect. I'm glad that you brought that up and tied that together too. But yeah, it was just it was crazy because I just started seeing all these similarities and like tying this all together. And before all this happened, I kept seeing the number thirteen everywhere everywhere, and I'm still like seeing it and I'm like I'm like wait a minute, Like this is a sacred number and occult ism. There has to be something to this. I mean, all these thirteens everywhere, right.
Speaker 5: So the number thirteen was absolutely sacred in meso America throughout all of the different belief systems from the River down to Patagonia.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So then I started thinking, okay, well, numerology in Taro, so we have if you break down thirteen months, three is four. So that's foundation, So that could be the construct right. And then in the tarot you have death, which is the thirteenth major arcana, which represents death and rebirth in the cycle of reincarnation, right, so that it ties into that too. I could go way more in depth there, but I'm just going to leave it at that, Okay. So the esoteric meaning of the number thirteen in ancient cultures, so ancient poets associated the thirteen vibrations with reincarnation, but it is also heavily linked with the solar system. The astronomical reference to thirteen relates to the houses of the zodiac and either the Sun or the moon in the center of the sun being the male energy and the moonbean female. Sun and moon are highly symbolic references that relate to the human psyche. So in relation to the esoteric meaning of the number thirteen. You'll find clues in Jesus and the Twelve Disciples. Romulus, one of the founding brothers of Rome, is followed by twelve shepherds, and in Greek mythology, Odysseus has twelve companions that are also twelve gods of Olympus and twelve labors of Hercules. Each represents a sign of the zodiac. Note that there's always twelve of something around the central character, the thirteenth element. The thirteenth is you, a part of your conscious mind with which you make decisions. So you will also find twelve stars featured in the halos of the saints the halos and indicates the individual is enlightened, consciousness is alive in the light of the consciousness of the mind. The Virgin Mary, the female principle associated with the moon, often appears with twelve stars around the top of her head. So the moon gets its light from the reflection of the sun, and the sun is the symbol of self knowledge and the illuminated mind. The ancients devise the esoteric meaning for the number thirteen because of celestial motion of the sun and the moon. The moon travels an average of thirteen degrees a day, and there are thirteen weeks between the equinoxes and solstices. So the equinoxes and solstices, of course signify the changing of the seasons, whereby the end or death one of the seasons enters into a new season cycle of new beginnings. So interestingly enough, the thirteenth letter of the English alphabet is m, which in Ancient Hebrew a spelt mem meaning mother. In Egypt, the word for water is moo. The divine mothers associate with water and the moon, so all life begins with water right, waters above, waters below. Okay, so here's some We all know the zodiacal correspondences and planetary correspondences to the human body itself. So if these thirteen beings created us in their image through this right, so they say that when we incarnate, we pass through the constellation of our choice and take on its essence, and that gives us. So astrology is way deeper than just our personality traits. It's actually a wheel that we have to go through. I think it's actually the path of death and rebirth or reincarnation, or the wheel that we get trapped on. So we have to master these signs, and I think that's that all that's also connected. Okay, so here's some alchemical diagrams too that I think show the thirteen realms in the construct and how it all works. Okay, so we've all seen these, right.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he was showing the same thing. Mm hmm, I can't remember. It had some that was circulus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we if you start digging like I did, I seen it everywhere. I couldn't not see it. It was like, you can't you can't unsee it. Once you you kind of know what s you're looking for, right, Okay, So I'm getting towards the end here. So the zodiac will is the cycle of reincarnation. The thirteen realms or dimensions are the product of the thirteen zodiac signs, which are the beings of creation. We are only one perspective at a time, lifetime after lifetime. This is the view, and it is the micro and the macrocosm as above, so below, et cetera. We are meant to embody all of these zodiacal qualities of each sign to ascend now and through lifetimes to ascend. So I think that all of our lifetimes that we come back with reincarnation. You know, we choose these different zodiacal signs, and if we don't master then we come back, have to keep coming back. I think this is part of the trap that everyone's talking about of being, you know, the demiurge spitting us back out over and over and over again. So, just like the concept of the twenty two major occon of the Tarot, you must make the full journey to the end to achieve enlightenment. So this is the importance of the number thirteen, why it's sacred in magical orders. We must alchemize ourselves to realize that. So most people only see it from one fractal like one piece of the whole, and focus on that like one area of study. But if you look at this as a whole, a cohesive whole, of all the ancient teachings, it's all there, the same information, just fragments. It teaches coherence, a harmonization. This is the key to ascension and to learn how to anchor and integrate. This is also what the Cobblistic tree of life is, a map of the thirteen to find the path through and back up. This is the flaming sword, the tense sepharroo, then the eye the einsoft iron soft are three thirteenth. The hot is the fourteenth, which is the key, and that the numerology would be one plus four equus five, So that's the four elements plus spirit. So I tied that in together as well. So how high magic and ceremonial magic pulls all this together, so purifying the soul and building the aura to make the ascent up the tree. The foundation of ritual magic is astrology, alchemy, angels which are geometric codes as frequencies and planetary energies. That's what we work with, right. So the goal of the Great Work is to transcend the zodiacal influences and escape the cycle of reincarnation. So that's what the great work is, right. So most people only focus on one subject or another, but if used and practiced as a cohesive whole, such as young and archetypes, tarot alchemy, sacred geometry, energy manipulation and control, nervous system regulation, psychology, et cetera, this is when it all comes together. So all the lost puzzle pieces fit frequency and harmonic tone, open the doorways, and this is what the pyramids were actually built for all. So this is all lost knowledge and this is what seekers are looking for and how it ties in all together. Okay, so that's what I have for you guys. I just want to know what you guys think about all that. I know that's what to me. It's all one cohesive whole. I think as seekers, mystics, magicians like, we're all just we tend to focus on one thing or another and then get lost in that for a while. Master this, then master that. But I think if we look at it from one cohesive whole, and if this is true and we've got these thirteen dimensions and we are all astrology, if we can combine all of these lost agent teachings, I think that's what they were talking about. I think that's that's the missing key, is using these things all together to ascend. And I think once you understand the nature of our reality, the construct that we're in, and you know these things and then you master these things, it all just shows you everything together. So that's pretty much what I got for you guys on that. What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: I think the images that you were showing was really interesting in that highness stuff. It kind of still makes me think of like a black.
Speaker 4: Whole in the sense mm hmm, or you know, like a how to explain it, but the whole death and rebirth and having like the one with all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Somebody was even saying, fuck I lost it now, oh to twelve cranial.
Speaker 1: Nerves and then the pineal gland. I mean that's still like the one in the twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like this goes way deep. Like you guys know all this stuff if you guys are watching channels, a channel like this, like everything that we were talking about, all this stuff we talk about, like if you look, if you think about it, it's it's all tied in together. It's just what are we focusing on at the moment. But it all makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this times that.
Speaker 4: Like Robbie Marx has even said that he thinks sometimes when it comes to a cult symbology or even numerology, that you have to include like yourself or the one in it, so that they just you know, kind of pertains to that too as well.
Speaker 1: Definitely got me interested about the.
Speaker 6: No, go ahead, go ahead, no there is your totally right though, Nick and Robbie's right too, it's that it's always plus one, that's always the witness.
Speaker 2: That's how always works.
Speaker 1: And for Jehovah's there's always a witness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's stupid. No, it's not. And they knock on our doors a lot around here in the South and just tell you that, Oh my god, I've scared the crap out of quite a few of them.
Speaker 1: I've gotten here with the Mormons a lot in North Carolina. Yo. One time, I shit you not, it happened. Why I was live.
Speaker 4: They came and like I thought I was getting a package or something, so like I even like paused, well paused me. You know, I just turned off the camera and like literally went to the door and like I'm looking through the keyhole and I'm like, Yo, what the fuck is the odds of me covering Mormons right now on the podcast? And I got three fucking teenage kids outside I want to talk to me about Mormonism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I legit, I've.
Speaker 4: Been said, like I'm doing a podcast right now. I really can't. Like I even like showed like the whole thing for my door. I was like, I really don't have the time for this. I was like I thought I was getting a package. That's the only reason why I answered the door. Dude, Oh no, it wasn't even a package.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 4: Again, the guy the people are coming here to fix something. The apoll me and he's like, oh, well come on, we can come on the show. And I'm just like, yeah, that's yeah, that'd be really fun.
Speaker 2: That'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I thought about it.
Speaker 4: I was like, how funny that would have been though, if I would have pulled that off the right way, you know, just like real quick, Oh look who happened to stop pot right now?
Speaker 1: But at first I was like this. I was like, and like the kid on podcasting with.
Speaker 4: He'll probably like think they're actually my friends, and I'll start telling everybody that I'm on a Mormon podcast and now, so I was like, too much things to worry about.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So I was like, it just seems too.
Speaker 4: Weird, like all those of the Mormons here here as I'm talking about them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, how I got off on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could have went deeper into this, guys. I just I was thinking that, you know, it was going to be too much, but do your own research. I mean, you guys, look into this and you will see it everywhere. It's in all the ancient texts, the manuscripts, the codexes, everything, everything. It's even in the Bible, right, you know, the Great Flood, the firmament. How you know, God created light and then he created these beings, and these beings created the constructs. So there's like millions and millions of constructs outside of our own. It's not just like empty space, you know, it's it's just something interesting to kind of think about. Things are never really what they seem, you know you.
Speaker 4: And now what would you think like kind of like a like so much like with the thirteenth Zodiac actually would like I guess if you wanted to explain it, kind of like how you look at zodiacs now, how we explain.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, so I remember I was going to mention this too. I did a show with Mario probably a couple of years ago, and we talked about the four fixed sides of the zodiac and we talked about o Fucus and back then I said, and I was kind of going out on a limb and I said, I think Olfucus is like a way station. I think that it's like a place that you go before you reincarnate again. And that was like in the back of my head as I was like learning all this stuff too, And there's I have a little bit of notes here that I forgot I was going to read. So the twelve realms reflect the full circle of the embodied polarity. The thirteenth realm, firmament O fucus, is not beyond, but is the binding resonance that unites them into one to royal field. This is why some traditions kept O Fucus hidden because it represents the key to coherence, the serpuit wisdom, wisdom that stabilizes the cycle. So that was some stuff that I channeled, So, I mean, that's what I think. I just thought that was really interesting that you know, O Fucus is the firmament itself. And then he said around twelve is the council. So that is like, you know, the council that decides what goes on in all of the different realms. Maybe I could do a show sometimes talking about all the different realms and everything. So when I was taking his training, I actually had a spontaneous out of body experience, and he teaches you several different methods of coming out of your body. And he talks about this publicly, so I'm not like, you know, blasting him, So you basically you've got to be still for like ninety minutes. We have four to five sleep cycles that we go through every night, and we go into sleep paralysis. We're just not conscious of it. We actually come out in our own personal dimensional space. And now this ties everything together for me because it would happen to me constantly. We all have our own personal dimensional space. Okay, once we get out of that personal dimensional space, then you can travel through these different realms that he's talking about, but you have to command to go there. You have to become completely conscious of you being out of body, and then you can command to go to different realms. I had one spontaneously. I wasn't trying. I realized what was going on. I commanded to see my soul records, and I was taken there and then I got excited and it got sucked right back in, and then I popped into a lucid dream and then I woke up. So any kind of excitement, if you stay too close to your body, you'll get sucked right back in because the magnetic pull to your heart, the field will suck your soul right back in. So you have to get is if you can find yourself in sleep, pause to stay calm, pull yourself out, and get as far away from your body as possible. Then command where you want to go, who you want to see, who you want to talk to, all these different types of things.
Speaker 4: I will say, when I go wherever, whatever's going on inside of myself does feel like like a vacuum like literally just.
Speaker 1: Like sucks your soul like right the fuck out of the top of your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you're what you're feeling, is the poll. Yep, you're feeling the pole. And then like usually when you're when you're asleep and all of a sudden you jerk, that's you coming back in. That's you actually swimming back into your body.
Speaker 4: Do you ever like as you're like slowly sun a full of sleep, like people even people in the chatter on the show, like you have that feeling of like you're starting to slip off into a dream or like you're you're starting to like full of sleep, or even like when I've been sick and you're almost like kind of starting to go out.
Speaker 1: It's almost this feeling of.
Speaker 4: This poll, but it feels like that really intensely, and it ends up going somewhere further than falling.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, if you become conscious, even in a lucid dream, you can come in to go to these realms. You just have to state where you want to go, state what you want to do, and with practice you can you can do this. So I've been practicing for months now, and it's like, I get myself in sleep paralysis on purpose so that I can have control, come out and then go where I want to go. And it's it's it's absolutely fascinating. I mean, so all of these things, it's like and what I didn't understand is all the negative experiences that I had when I would come out of my body uncontrolled, when I would see like the darker type things. What those are are? They are your fears manifested and a lot of people think that they're actually like entities, but they're actually things that you create with your own fears. So it's like your psyche trying to work out these things. A lot of the things that you do see in your own personal dimensional space when you're dreaming and you come out of your body is creations that you've created yourself and they're your own fears and a lot it scares the crap out a lot of people. It did me for years and years and years. When I took his training, I was like, oh my god, now I know what all that was. Makes total sense to me now because you know, at the time when I was going through that, a lot of high stress, a lot of stuff was going on in my life, and so you will start to have a lot of sleep paralysis if you're highly stressed, going through a lot of grief, all that stuff. But all that stuff, you're actually creating it. And then you can even have shared dreams with people. Like say you sleep next to someone and you sleep with someone in the same house, your personal dimensional spaces will criss cross, and then you will start to have their personal dimensional space show up in your dreams. And then you come out of your body, you can actually see time space potentialities. Like if you come out and you see things that are stretched, you are accessing time space and time space potentialities. So I thought that's pretty interesting. So what do you think of all this, Jen, I think it's in I think it's all real.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's been my experience. I mean that's I mean, that's what Nick and I always talk about, like every time I come on. Like, I think there are different cosmologies and different kinds of ways to understand how to get there, and like the methodology in which you use to do that or even understand the experience itself. But I think that from my opinion, most are similar, and we might have different ways that we describe it, but it's much more similar than it is not, And even the discrepancies with numbers, like you can see this with all the different systems.
Speaker 2: You can see they played with base nine.
Speaker 6: There's so much base nine everywhere, and then there's yeah, base eleven, and you see base ten, and you see base thirteen very frequently, sometimes you see base seventeen. So you can see that they're all playing with these different kinds of models of the universe to try and describe all the things that they're seeing in magical experiences. And so I agree with Nick that it all comes back down to like those experiences, rather than it being quote unquote magic in and of itself, I think it's much more relating things that we should be seeing, speriences we're trying to have, rather than saying like, oh, externalize it like you were saying with the feelings. That totally makes sense to me. In a tonic way. You want, you have to cut. We call it chuld in Tibetan. So it's like the cutting practice. You cut all the karmic sort of implications of before you let everyone go. That doesn't mean you don't love people, That doesn't mean you don't have a family or anything like That just means for that moment, you just let it go, and it's hard and.
Speaker 2: You have to do it.
Speaker 6: But if you do it, don't do it like you said, Megan, you get pulled back in. So I knew exactly what you're talking about. It makes total sense to me. It is just a different way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, there was a question that just popped up before that. Can you read that, Nick, And I'll answer that, would you feel something sinister? The thought of being sinister or not was in your brain already. Okay, So you got to think about what's in your subconscious mind. Everything that gets repressed in your subconscious mind, all of your fears, your emotions, your trauma gets stumped in your subconscious mind. When you dream, these things come out in your personal dimensional space, and you're actually creating these beings. Now, if you're focused on it, yeah, it will come out that way. But a lot of times we're unconscious of all of these things that will come out that we do see, and you could even see them with your waking eyes. I've even seen things like this in my waking time that I've created myself, that I've pushed out in my own dimensional space while I'm awake. So basically, most of the things that are sinister that you see, they are a mirror. They are showing you an aspect of yourself that you need to work on. Okay, So even if it's in your brain or it's not in your brain, I mean there are attachments, there are things, entities that do come in. I'm not saying they don't exist, but probably about ninety percent of the things that you see you've created yourself through your own personal dimensional space. And I've seen them both ways and sleep prolyssies and dreams and with my waking eyes. I hope that answers your question.
Speaker 1: I agree also, no, go ahead and finish.
Speaker 6: I just agree that it's all it's mostly most things are manifestations of consciousness. Whether it's awaking consciousness or subconsciousness.
Speaker 2: So yeah, start with your own mind number one. Yeah, want to have these experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So like thought forms also, eggergre's your thought forms you create every time you think about something, you were actually creating a thought form in the etheric, so you're probably interacting with it, and you're interacting with other people's thought forms as well. So this goes into energy manipulation and and you know the paranormal and all that stuff too. But but yeah, absolutely, you're you're you're interacting with thought forms too. This is cool. Does anybody else have any questions about that? Because this is my room.
Speaker 4: Something I have thought about with the brain. I do think it's quite possible that that's where some of the.
Speaker 1: Demons really are in our brain.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know, like when they show like brain activity on people and it's like normal, and then when they show different people's brain activity. I think that when different parts of the brain get lit up, you'll deal with different demons and different intelligences and different angels in a sense.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, depending on where your consciousness is. And yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely, it's becoming aware of these things. If dealing with these things will stop, the negative experiences. So a lot of people just get so freaked out and they don't know where it's coming from. But if you start doing the work on yourself and expanding your awareness and working through the shadow work and the trauma and the fear, it will stop manifesting everywhere you look, especially in your sleep time, causing sleep prousses, night terrors, sleepwalking, all all the dark things that you see and feel, these things will start to dissipate. I could speak from personal experience, right. I haven't had a bad experience in a couple of years because of all the work that I've been doing.
Speaker 1: Lisa, is there anything that you love that number one?
Speaker 5: It's all super interesting? Yeah, no, it's all really really good. I really enjoyed that presentation.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you, thank you. I feel bad it was a little bit short. I thought we were gonna it was going to go a little bit longer. But I hope you guys enjoyed it. I just thought it was super interesting. Something to chew on, something to look at, something to think about, something to go down. If you guys are interested about the nature reality and how it ties into us as human beings, how we operate in this world, how how we are astrology like down to our bodies.
Speaker 4: I will say, I will look at those those disk images way different.
Speaker 3: Now mm hmm. Yeah, I looked at him. When I noticed it, I was like, oh my god, it's everywhere. It's totally everywhere. So because I mean, you know, all the all the shows we've done previously before, you know, like on the Arbitel and the Pika tricks and all, and it's like you're looking at all these things and you're like, wait a minute, they're mapping this all out too. You just have to know how to see with the right eyes, you know. Once you know this stuff, it's like whoa, that makes sense and you just you can't unsee it. So and then the saving ties into Jamatria, and I mean I could have went down a million different you know roads with this, but I was just kind of given everybody like an introduction on kind of like a taste. So I hope you guys really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: You got me sitting here thinking about like ringed images now, and I'm like, what else is like that? I can't think of it. Yeah, so many of them they just don't even realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I hope I've sparked some some conks, some consciousness and some people into.
Speaker 1: I like the cone in the flat when thing right there. That makes a lot of sense to me with how I look at things coming in and out of existence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And we're and we're interacting with it all the time. So the second realm is the interdimensional realm of the celestial realm. That's where all you know, the e t races are. They're just right above ours. That's why we can see them popping in and out. They're just right there realm too.
Speaker 1: That's where iowas and Lamba is chilling.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, I'm sure he does, all right, All right, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: Well, is there any questions in the chat.
Speaker 3: That questions love answering questions.
Speaker 6: I just want to shout out that Cassandra is in there from the Lodge, from the Gray Lodge, and she did actually have an interesting point about sleeping with her cat and her cat appearing in dreams. This has actually happened to me, but it has depended on which cat it is. So I think maybe that there's an impetus some of the cats, like some cats maybe are able to come with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they come out of their body just like we do. Yes, yes, they actually will help us. I think actually help us come out.
Speaker 1: I think they get bored here, like I'm going somewhere else with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Were they asking you for food in the other realm when when they were with you?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: But he was always getting in trouble, like I always had to rest in him.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt in.
Speaker 3: The dream he was he was hinting to you that that he wants more attention.
Speaker 1: I suppose I looked down at it.
Speaker 4: There's my cats, smack at its bowle, like, come on, it's empty cats.
Speaker 1: Gotta love them. Man.
Speaker 4: Well, I was like, yeah, I was it a They kept knocking it off the table and I was trying to catch it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: That's uh, I guess that's enough. Thank you very much, Megan. Like I said.
Speaker 1: That, that definitely has me.
Speaker 4: I definitely want to looking at these images next time I see him, like at it in a different angle from.
Speaker 1: The way you were talking about it. Hopefully something up with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, thank well, thanks for having me on. I appreciate you. I'm so glad I got to hang out with you. Guys again, looking forward to more episodes.
Speaker 4: No for sure, for sure, before I wrap it up, we'll have everybody plug that stuff again real quick.
Speaker 1: Lisa, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for coming on, and that was a really great presentation. Lots of seeds, food for thought.
Speaker 3: Sure, thank you, Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Of course. Yeah. I never thought of it all like that, so thank you for that. The only thing to plug is Solese Lisa at Twitter.
Speaker 1: Listen, thank you very much, thank you, and Jin the Ninja what is going on?
Speaker 2: So thank you so much. Thank you, Lisa, thank you, Magan, thank you.
Speaker 6: Of course, Nick, you want to follow me, the best way is on Twitter at woocong Reborn, w k W and G Reborn or Threshold Saints at Threshold Saints for both I G and ex Twitter and the True Gray Lodge, which is Mamara Solar Exile, Joshua the Branch, all of whom have been on the show. So thank you, Nick. I mean I didn't get I didn't get Joshua booked. Let me just be very clear about that, but I appreciate that you've always entertained like my crew.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, I asked this kid to come off with Abalay like brought half his lotch yet it was almost a little thing like you do.
Speaker 1: That on Purcus. I was like, who's the real magician?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: They make me look smart because they're smart. That's the truth. So yeah, you know we want we ride together?
Speaker 1: That the same thing I do. Yeah, the show, I get it. No, honestly, I think it's got this.
Speaker 4: It just it's made the series get better as we've gone long, so definitely look forward.
Speaker 1: They're doing another one of those with you guys as well, So thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah and real and let again and let everybody know again Megan, what's up?
Speaker 1: Where they can find all your new stuff too? Please? Y?
Speaker 3: I changed the name on my Instagram so I used to be seven Degrees of Wisdom, so now it's the seal and sigil undercore seven. So it's still me So you can follow me there on Instagram and then on YouTube. The ad sign the Room of Requirement. If you don't put that ad signed before, you're gonna get a bunch of Harry Potter stuff. There was no connection. I didn't mean to do that, but but pretty much just when you search it, it's going to be at TheRoom or requirement. If you guys want to book any services with me, I do mentorship, thirty minute, one hour, two hours, readings, all kinds of stuff. Just go check out my calendar page and book assession with me if you guys are interested, and I would really, really really appreciate it if you would sub to my YouTube channel. Thanks guys, thanks listening.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and all her links are in the bottom now, so go check that stuff out.
Speaker 1: Thank you all again.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you Lisa, and I appreciate you Jin jumping on, and again Megan, I appreciate you bringing the slide show.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Thank you everybody who jumped in on the chat. That's what's up, so a lot of the same people. Yeah, in about another hour, will be going live with Headless two for a sigil and mail bag, so check that out. And then again tonight fucking crazy nine o'clock tonight Robbie Marx Storytime with Robbie Marx, so check it out if you're up to it. Again, Thank you, Megan, and thank you everybody in the chat and the other rejects and them, and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 1: Later,