Speaker 1: Faith, spiritual values, moral issues, government, economy, education, work, responsibility. Would we think about these depends on our worldview.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: VCY America presents Worldview Radio with Brandon House.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Glad you're with us. We're gonna be joined today by Pastor Tom Hughes. Doctor Woods is on sabbatical I think about three months sabbatical, and he is on a trip now for the next couple of weeks. So today we have doctor and Pastor Tom Hughes with us. He'll also be with us next week as well. We might even have JB. Hickson and Brandon Holdhouse and Pastor Tom Hughes all at the same time next week. Now, wouldn't that be something I'm texting with all of them to join us for what we call a super panel, a super prophecy panel. By the way, we've already booked doctor Tom Hughes along with JB. Hickson and Brandon hold House for the Worldview Weekend National Conference in Milwaukee in twenty twenty seven. But we're not planning on being here. I'm planning on being raptured out of here by then, But who knows, maybe maybe not, So there you go. We'll see. But it's booked, and we'll make our plans, and the Lord decides what happens and doesn't happen. Right, we are headed, folks into some very very interesting days. I was having a conversation this morning with Pastor Tom Hughes about that, and it is going to be very interesting. There are so many things that word we like to use here, convergence, a convergence of many things happening. Let me just read to you some of the headlines. If you go over to worldview report dot com, your daily aggregated news site, here's what we read. And we're gonna be joined by Annie Cyrus Logan at one thirty Central By Radio when the pastorrest to go. But here's some of the headlines today. Former leader of Israel's Masade says, quote, it's not safe to walk on London in streets or in Manchester if you're Jewish. End quote. Another headline, North Korea's fingerprints all over, Iran's war against America. Turkey seeks international arrest warrant for Net and Yahoo over quote genocide in quote. Minister says the uncomfortable reality forty trillion national debt alliding with corporate AI spinning spree yeah, we've passed the forty trillion. Guys, that does not include the twenty nine trillion off record, not even counted in that forty that's just social Security. Can we talk about everything else? That puts us well over one hundred trillion? And now we're buying our own debt to pay the interest. Isn't that something leftist white woman converted to Islam plotted to bomb New York capital Leftist white woman i ran Vow's devastating response to US threat to cut off its economic lifelines. Of course, now we have the threat, as we've been talking about for years, but now it's back on the headlines. The power grade could go down for eighteen months or more if they just hit nine critical substations, which any twelve year old could find if they searched the internet and looked at where the various power was flowing to. Is according to the former employee of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, someone who's in one of my documentaries from back in twenty eighteen. But why is this news story being recycled? Because I ran as threatening our critical infrastructure right now, so it's real. And what came out this week one of the biggest leaders of our military with I think three stars on his shoulder came out and said, no, we have no way to stop a massive drone of swarm, a swarm of drones hitting the US. Well, that's ironic because right now we're being told about of at least at least three hundred drones from Iran parked in Cuba. Interesting how these stories are all colliding. Are people connecting the dots? Most people are not connecting the dots. Israel did not approve entry of International Security Force to Gaza strip as net Yahoo, so the Board of Peace wanting to put together their international Security Force is not getting approved by net Yahoo. Tensions with net Yahoo and TROMP are rising. Trump is apparently withholding as of now, is endorsement of the President or the Prime Minister, which I think there's an election coming up. I think it's October twenty seventh. Off the top of my head. The dollar is not doing well, besets, bond is not worked, yields are still going higher, and we've got a reset coming January eighteen, twenty twenty seven. Related to some of these rules and stable coins. All of this is merging, folks, And isn't it a great time to be a Christian who understands the time and Bible prophecy. But you, my friends, are like the Marines, the few, the proud, the Marines, you're you're the few, the discerning, the understanding. Most Christians in America, most Americans, but certially even most self professing Christians, do not understand the puzzle pieces, as Francis Francis Schaeffer said, they can see the world in bits and pieces, but not the big picture. Well, you have the big picture because you're not leaving out the Bible. You're believing in the whole council of the Word of God. You understand Genesis and Revelation, two books that are so commonly left out of Bible teaching today. So for the Berean, the student of the Bible, well, these are actually very exciting times to see how God is providentially bringing things together to fulfill Bible prophecy. I'll give you one more here. It is Iran's steel silk road breaks the maritime siege. And what is it talking about? How Tehran is working with China? Isn't it interesting? As I talk about it? My new commentary set coming out volume one, two or three inter revelation. There is this lattice. There is this lattice of trade routes that are being built in the Middle East, independently of each other, no coordination. But when a man shows up, a peace treaty is confirmed, it'll be interesting because I believe that's when many of those independent trade routes will all work together, many of them heading into the same place, into the Middle East, into Baghdad, into near Babylon, right through that territory into Europe for the powerful Eurocentric world government that's rising just as America is decreasing. I love America. I don't love the deep stay, but I love America. I love what America has historically stood for, a constitutional republic, the laws of nature, Nature's God. But America is going down. We are on a sinking ship. Are you prepared? Have you protected your resources, your finances the best you can? Are you asking God for wisdom so that when everyone else is losing their head, you can be the one who is a leader, who is staying a course. That's why it's so important that our organization stays debt free. We have been a debt free organization thanks to my reading Larry Briquette in the early nineties, and I decided I want to be a debt free guy. I don't want to be dependent on having to borrow money to stay afloat, because when the economy downturns and there's a sink in revenue capital support, we can still be on the front line doing what God's called us to do. Others will not. They'll be gone and we'll still be here. And maybe that would be a great thing, right to see a lot of people collapse, their networks go down and under. They'll just be World YouTube and VCUY America debt free organizations. Wouldn't that be great? And the rest of them can just go away because then they can get the real truth. It'll be the dispensational news. That's all they'll be getting. Ah, wouldn't that be ironic? The ZIONI is Christian dispensationalist network, so they only want that survived.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I'll bless those who bless you, and I'll curse those who curse you. Look at all these networks that have crashed and burned. What do they have in common? They all were hating on the Jews who survived. Oh, I think some good days are ahead for us. Actually, I really do think some great days are ahead for us, for those of us that understand the times, and I've prepared accordingly. Our audience, by God's grace, is just growing, growing and growing. We're doing again consistently. Around a million views are more a day across all our platforms. People are hungry. Some Wheen emailed again the other day dealing with Melissa. Actually I think talked to her on the phone. She handles customer support. Common theme. I just found you guys a year ago. I wish i'd found you ten years ago. Brand new supporter to our foundation. Found you guys, and I just listen. I listen all day long. I cannot get enough of what it is you guys are doing. I can't find it anywhere else. So these are great days. Don't be discouraged, friends, these are actually very good days. And God has put us in VCY America, Worldview Tube, and you and people like doctor Tom Hughes and so many of other are broadcast partner friends. They have I believe has orchestrated their steps and put them where they are for this very time. It's a great time to be a Christian. It's always a good time to be a Christian, But today is a great time to be a thinking, discerning, understanding Christian. Trying me now? Is doctor Tom Hughes, Doctor Hughes, you want to respond to this opening monologue today?
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, first of all, I want to say, I am a pastor, but I'm actually not a doctor.
Speaker 3: But we're going to give him an honorary degree. Logan, use your fancy program in there. Let's make him an honorary diploma. Ship it. So we just we just gave you an honorary Hey, thank you.
Speaker 5: Hey Brandon, you'll you'll remember doctor David Hockey.
Speaker 4: Yes, he said. One time at a conference he goes. He said, his grandson asked him, what are you a doctor of.
Speaker 5: Who can you heal? You can't anybody because his doctors in theology. And he said, well, look good is it do to be a doctor. But I'll never forget that.
Speaker 3: I think you actually someone told me today you have me on your website coming to speaking. You have me as doctor House. I'm like, who you're not? No, no, no.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's great, that's funny. Okay.
Speaker 3: And even if I were, I wouldn't use it. Even if I got an honorary degree. I would not use it. That's not that's not me. I want to relate to the lay people. I don't want to be in an ivory tower.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll fix that. That's great. So I mean you said everything. So that's actually going over the news this morning.
Speaker 4: And I in the first the very first story was the one in the UK regarding the Masade. I'm saying, hey, all the threats are happening into the Jews. And then and then just the laundry list of everything you went through. I was going, man, I saw that. Just when I saw that, yet a couple I didn't even see yet. It is astounding when you look at how many. But as you said, listen in the right perspective, we actually have really really good news. But if all you do see the news and you don't know what the Bible actually says and the things the Bible told us was coming, it's going to be frightening.
Speaker 5: It will alarm you.
Speaker 4: But we remember the words of Jesus where he says, see, I've told you these things beforehand. He told his disciples beforehand, before he went to the cross, of what would happen at the crucifixion, and then regarding all of the discourse and the signs of a second coming, he said the same thing I've told you beforehand. Why so you wouldn't be afraid, so you would get it. And that's why we're able to talk about these things, because these are all major signs of what is coming, so we would be well prepared and not be frightened.
Speaker 3: Now, I noticed on your Twitter feed. It popped up for me yesterday. This is bigger than the than America's collapse. Something else is happening. What was that episode about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's the one I did with James Cadiz.
Speaker 3: And I'm joined by Pete Garcia.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was one with Pete. So yeah, I did a fifteen minute program with Pete yesterday.
Speaker 5: Is going to be on my Prophecy Update this Sunday night.
Speaker 4: So we were talking about the real problem in America with what we were witnessing is socialism. You quoted an article which I did not see this morning, of this radical white leftist woman who's now says she's a Muslim and wants to blow up the New York State bun. Yes, So we were talking about this problem with the infiltration of Islam, which is really the hammer that is driving communism.
Speaker 3: Takeover absolul Right there, heartbreak, computer's going to take it away. We'll be right back with Pastor Tom Hughes.
Speaker 6: News is moving faster than ever, and so are we. Worldview two tube brings you twenty four to seven livestream coverage and now real time alerts when it matters most. Once you have the World YouTube app installed, exit the app and navigate your way to settings. In settings, locate the tab labeled notifications. Select the notifications tab. Scroll down until you locate the World YouTube App icon. Select the tab, and here you can turn on and customize your notification experience for the Worldviewtube app. News doesn't wait, and neither should you. Turn on push notifications to stay informed every headline as it happens.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back, glad you were this Worldview Radio website Worldview Radio dot com. Pastor Tom Hughes joins us for the next fifteen that will be joined by Annie Cyrus, and we're discussing the convergence of many many things. And he had a broadcast the other day talking about really what is coming is a is a is even worse than a cult, economic collapse. There's many things converging. Look, folks, I think World War three is underway. I've been saying that for a long time. It's you got an economic war, you got a border war, you got a drug war, you got an information war. You got all kinds of things. Right, But I'll tell you all of this shooting the Russia against NATO, NATO against Russia, US fighting Russia through Ukraine. Now what's going on with Iran? This, folks, is a powder keg, and it can happen at any time. And I don't think people realize. You know, what's really sad is that many of the Islamists in Iran, they are willing to die for their faith. They're willing to die for the lie of Islam. And you know what they We've dealt with it here in the last year or two with Anie talking about the young boys nine, ten, eleven, twelve years old being recruited, not recruited, kidnapped and thrown into battle. They will use them. They got a million plus young people. They can throw her to this and they will. And I don't think Donald Trump has thought this through. I don't think Donald Trump has thought this through at all. I've told you before I like Donald Trump on a personal level. I've met him and spent eleven a half hours at Marlago filming and being there. I wasn't with him for eleven and a half hours, but he came in the room twice, and it was enough to be around him and converse with him. On a personal level. He's very winsome. He didn't talk about himself. He was very attentive to people, to our family, which is really about all there was in Mike Lindell. He picked up on everybody's names, he used their names. He was extremely complimentary. He didn't talk about himself one time. There's on a personal level, there's a lot to say about him that I do like on a personal level. I don't have to agree with him religiously. I don't have agree with him in any other ways to say on a personal level, I like him in some ways, no doubt about it. So I'm not being unkind. But I've said before to this audience he does not have what it takes to be a great president, and not many people do. But to be a great president, you've got to be a reader. You have to be able to read, you have to know history, you really need to understand the philosophies of the day, the world views, the religious there's so much that's not him. He builds buildings, he's not a reader, and any of his staff will tell you he doesn't read. And I know guys like that, they're great business people. But like one guy called me up, who worth millions and millions and millions of dollars, said, who's this house bolack? Guy like, that's not a guy, that's a territory organization, doctor, doctor, master, What do you make of what I'm saying here?
Speaker 4: It was just funny when you said that about that. So no, I wholeheartedly agree. I was in Singapore recently, and I'm going to be careful what I say because I don't want somebody to come after me. But I was in a room. I think I told you earlier about this. I was in a room. There were eight men in the room, and it was a break during this conference, and two of the men in the room were central bankers. To give you an idea of how big time they were, one of the guys was he's the regulator, the chief regulator between the US and Singapore.
Speaker 5: So these were not small players. But the overall.
Speaker 4: Consensus from all of these guys in the room was that Trump is not as smart as people in the West think he is.
Speaker 5: And I know that it's totally offensive to.
Speaker 4: Some people, but they were talking about all that's going on in Asia, all that's going on in the Gulf States and in the Muslim country is by large that we are being not played in the West, and I don't think we get that here. And here's the other dynamic that's taking place here is that people in the West, even a lot of people who go to church, they treat Islam as if it's just another religion. Just you know, if you just you'll be able to get along, if everybody can just lay down their differences. Oh exist, Islam is not just another religion.
Speaker 5: In fact, I don't personally don't believe it's a religion at all.
Speaker 4: I believe it's this radical political movement, an ideology. And so we have a moral collapse that's happening here in America, and this moral collapse in it freedom can't survive. It will not survive through In fact, Brandan, it was John Adams. I'm sure you've had this quote many times where he said, we have no government capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion.
Speaker 5: Average ambition, revenge, and.
Speaker 4: Licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our constitution as a will goes right through the net. Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It was wholly inadequate to the government of any other. And so when you look at this leftist white woman who says she's now islam Muslim, these people kill others, that's what they do. There was a report just recently that there were seventy two thousand Islamic terror attacks since the year two thousand. That's but people can't understand that here in the US. And so we look at all of the differentmics that are happening in the world. I mean, how do you it is not a coincidence all the different things that you said in the beginning of the program.
Speaker 5: It seems like there must have.
Speaker 4: Been fifty different things, in a sense unrelated, and they are all.
Speaker 5: This whole thing is about ready to go. And I don't want.
Speaker 4: To scare people, but we've got to have the right context, and we've got to put it into the context that Jesus warned us and God is completely soleign in all of this. He told us this was going to happen. And quite frankly, our Western leaders are just not well versed in the direction that the world is going right now. We don't have the experience, and we tend to just think everybody wants to get along when they do not want to get along.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine pastor? And I'm not you know, the Bible says that one should not think were highly of yourself than you ought, So I'm not putting myself in this category, but can you? Because again, I have areas of expertise that others don't, and others have area of expertise that I don't. Which is the great thing about interviewing people like you and so many others. I can learn from you, guys, and sometimes maybe you guys learn from what we're presenting here. But we all are learning. We're all studying and desiring to know and learn and put it in the context of the scripture. So we have our varying strengths where we're really strong in a certain area, where someone else is better by far and knowledgeable than I am in other areas. And when we combine all those people in the same room at a conference or on a panel. We can help each other and add to the conversation and then sometimes say, oh, I never even knew that or thought of that. With that being said, can you imagine if President Trump were to call a cabinet meeting, a cabinet room meeting in the cabinet just steps from the Oval Office, and he said, look, I got to get or Tom Hughes, Brandon House, Anny Cyrus, Sharam Hadi and Usama dek Doc Aaron Levarco JB. Hickson, pastor Brandon Holt House, you know, throw in some of these other guys Sharam Hadien and if I didn't say his name, all these guys, some of these guys in the economic arena that we work with, Mike Winer, and I got to get all these guys in the room, and I want to spend the whole day. We'll bring in lunch, and I want them all to go around the room talk to me about the big issues they see. And then I want everybody taking notes, listening to whatever else is saying and then commenting on others are saying and tell me what it is. I don't know. I think if we were to do that President Trump, his jaw would be on the floor. He wouldn't he be what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Why is my staff not told me this? I didn't know that. Why did I not get this information? We already know his CIA breathings were blocked out in the first term about a lot of stuff. Do you think he would be absolutely uh, you know, shocked at what a room full of Christian Holy spirit discerning Christians like ourselves could teach him and tell him that he maybe wouldnt even understand some of it. Others he wouldn't be absolutely shocked to learn some of these facts.
Speaker 4: I would like to think he'd be open to it. And at the same time, I think, well, he's had some kind of input from Mike Huckabee, who does understand some of these things. It seems like Rubio has a much better handle on it than the rest of the people in the administration. But I do believe that he is still shielded from the facts that we know, or maybe people like us are just he's informed that, well, we're just a bunch of religious nuts, therefore don't listen to them, or something like that. So I mean, because if you can see it correctly like this, it will open up your understanding, the same reason why.
Speaker 5: The men I met in Asia. They knew that you knew I knew.
Speaker 4: Brandon Holdhouse knows that we were able to connect with all these things, but our leaders can't. The Arab community knows what's really going on, but our leaders in the West camp and I do kind of wonder Brandon if it was if it has something to do with In America, we think we're so focused on Christian or were such a Christian nation, that we have a greater understanding just naturally spiritually, when in fact we've left God out of just about everything. Churches don't teach any of the things that we talk about. We don't really get the Bible, although people will pastors.
Speaker 5: Will talk about the Bible.
Speaker 4: So because of that, there seems to be a spiritual deception that people think they are solid believers when in fact they don't even know what the Bible says. And then that gives That's the reason why you can have a social media platform like a Canda Zones or Tucker Carlson who get massive views from people who claim to be Christian because they're all easily deceived because they really don't.
Speaker 5: Know the truth. They don't know the Bible, but they think they do two quick.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I gotta let you go in a moment, because you got another pointment quick, quick answers, quick questions. America is going down. I think we see it. I think much of the world is going down. Romans wand God's giving over the whole world. The stage is being set for Antichrist, false prophet. It's coming. We see it happening. America is going down. I think in some report, in some way God is allowed, definitely allowed Donald Trump to get elected. I don't think he's making America great again. I think he's actually making a huge mess in the Middle East. It's having an impact on us. Of course, we have where we are a net exporter of oil, but our oil gets graded on the world market in price. Accordingly, we're having refining issues. But I don't blame this on Donald Trump as much as as I see as God has allowed Donald Trump to come elected, so he would do these things. I think Donald Trump in some part, as I even said with his first election, I think Donald Trump is a blessing and the judgment at the same time, and I said I thought it would draw out the enemies of America against us, and I say it again the second term. He's a blessing in one respect because we get a little more freedom for a while. But number two, I think God is giving us a Donald Trump as far as part judgment. You want materialism, you want you know, Bragget's the king of debt. I'm the one protecting Israel. Israel would exist without me. You know the thing I know, I've never asked God to forgive me. I'm working my way to heaven all of these things. And I wish Donald Trump would come a believer, Oh do I ever. But I think all of this his signs. God has put this guy here for the final hours of America. We are decreasing, and you see that eurocentric world government rising. And I would not be shocked if Donald Trump leaves the country and goes to the Middle East to live.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I look at the dynamic of everything that's taking place right now, and Trump is actually the accelerator to the days that the Bible speaks up in the last days. And people thought he would slow everything down. He has not slowed it down. He moved so fast. To me, he's the perfect candidate to get everything moving. I personally think the entire Mid East is way worse off now than it was before the war ever began.
Speaker 3: Wow, I wish we could keep you longer, but you had another appointment, So give your website real quick. Please hold one second. I want you to plug your conference. He's got a conference coming. Can you do that? Yes, Okay, we'll be right back with doctor our pastor Tom Hughes.
Speaker 7: Take a look at the water you just poured. It looks clean, it tastes fine, but what's really in it? Lead, fluoride, arsenic chlorine, pesticides, pfas, forever chemicals, pharmaceutical residues, and bacteria. Every single day, these toxins flow straight from your tap, into your glass, into your family. It's time for Century H two O from Worldviewwater. Century htwo O is the ultimate water treatment technology designed to remove harmful toxins, balance your water's pH, and enrich it with essential minerals like calcium and magnesium the way nature intended. From commercial scale systems to whole house filtration to crisp delicious drinking water right at your kitchen, sink and shower sentry hto delivers cleaner, healthier water everywhere you need it. No plumber, no tools, no plumbing knowledge required. Perfect for homes, apartments, rentals, RVs, refrigerators, and more. Because everyone deserves access to clean, healthy water, visit worldviewwater dot net. That's Worldview water dot net.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back, glad you with us. Welcome Radio Pastor Tom Hughes. You have a conference coming up in Dallas. Can you tell our audience about it?
Speaker 4: Please? It's going to be absolutely fantastic. You are going to be there, Brandon House. Everybody is going to be there. Randall Price, Paul Wilkinson, Olivier Milnick, doctor Andy Woods, Nathan Jones, myself, and I'm missing one person. I can't remember who it is right now. It's coming up. It's just a few weeks away. It's the weekend of September eleventh.
Speaker 5: Join us. Friday night.
Speaker 4: We actually have a by the way, Brandon, we have a Shabbat dinner and you are coming to it. So it's going to be fantastic.
Speaker 5: It's a full on dinner Friday night.
Speaker 4: But it's gonna be conference Friday afternoon, Friday night, shabought dinner all day Saturday, going to be over the top. You can register it, hope for our times dot com.
Speaker 3: Hope for our Times dot com. Is it a Friday night and Saturday.
Speaker 4: It's a Friday afternoon and Saturday, and you have to sign up for the Shabbat dinner Friday night if you want to do it.
Speaker 3: Hope for our Time, Yes, absolutely, Hope for our Times dot com. Hope for our Times dot com. You know, I just told my team, just told me that President Trump has announced he's going to do a mid term uh national GOP convention in Dallas the day before that. Did you know that?
Speaker 5: Oh? Oh okay, oh wait. I could come there and then come to the commerce.
Speaker 3: Well that's what my team said. My team was like, hey, we should go there and walk around and do interviews. And I said, you know, I'm kind of tired of all that. I'm kind of burnt out on all those people. I think I'd rather go spend my time interviewing Tom Hughes, Olivier Melnick and the rest of those guys. I really am not interested in any of these more maga people and these politicians so convoluted now with we love Israel, we hate Israel, we love the dispensationalist, we hate the dispensational list, you know, and then you got the train work wreck. That's that is, uh, you know v VP Vans. I'm like, I don't know. Oh, I don't think I want to go over there to that thing.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: I would love to. Hey, brand, we need to talk about JD. Vans sometimes sometimes, so well.
Speaker 3: You'll let me know if your available next week, I.
Speaker 4: Will be available. I'll for you, I'll make it and I'll tell you this much. Your program moves. The time moves so fast it's amazing, which is a compliment.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I need you to get registered, folks. It's at a beautiful hotel on a lake. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Uh yet, Well, it's at the church. We're staying at a nice hotel by a lake right by there.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it's otherwise at the church. Full details at hopefurtimes dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, pastor. I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Okay, God bless you see you soon YouTube.
Speaker 3: Pastor Tom use checking in today Hope for Our Times dot com. The room only seats about three hundred people, I think, so if you'd like to go to that conference, Hope for Our Times dot com. I turned down ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the invitations I get because I just don't like traveling anymore. You guys know that I love routine. I love routine. Everything can stay the same every day day and day out, day in, day out, doesn't bother me one bit. The wife not so much. She likes a little more variety. I like routine. I've traveled. I don't want to do that. I don't fly anymore. As you guys know, I got rid of my motor coach. I don't want to do with that anymore. That's a lot of work, and I'm just happy to be here and study and read. And when I travel, you're not only increasing the security problems, but you're also not studying and reading and writing. You're traveling. So I turned down the vast majority of those, as I said, but this one I had to say yes too, because I want to go and encourage Pastor Tom Hughes and his group in conference, and then that people he has booked to speak are are friends of mine, and it's a great opportunity for us to set up our cameras and to interview these folks and put great programming. I was gonna say in the can that's when we used to have it on film. I guess now we just put it on a card our external hard drive and then bring it back to you. And by the way, speaking of before we go to Annie Cyrus, we got any guys before I go to Annie, can I have you mark your calendar now for October twenty third and twenty fourth for our conference. Now, I'm told over nine hundred seats. We're pushing toward one thousand seats now spoken for. It is free. Our foundation is raising the funds. We'll take offering to try to offset the cost, and we've already booked our speakers for twenty twenty seventies you just heard. But we need to have a great turnout for twenty twenty six. We need to cover the cost. All we want to do is break even. I don't have any desire to walk away with even two dollars profit. Just as long as we break even, that's all we care about. That's all this is about. Otherwise we would just not do any conferences because they're expensive to do. It takes up a lot of our time. But there's a reason we do it, and that is to keep a personal relationship with you, to shake your hand, to visit with you, to make sure that you know we're real people, that we care about you. We're not just people on television. We want you to be encouraged, edified. We want you to know us. That's why if someone gave me an honorary doctorate, I would never use that term. I'm not interested. I am you, Okay, I'm just a lay guy. This s been a lot of time studying and I don't want to be in some ivory tower. And that's why it's important that we have conferences where you could see that we're normal, everyday people like you and we want to encourage you. Other than that, I wouldn't do these conferences because it's a lot of work and very expensive. So all we're trying to do is break even. That's it, and we'd love to have you there. Worldviewtube dot com, Slash Events, worldviewtube dot com Forward Slash Events, and then I'll have you mark your calendar for something else if you would, And that would be right now, Thursday November twelve Thursday November twelveth We're going to have definitely myself and Patrick Wood and Courtney Turner and it looks like Carl tykrib but for sure myself Courtney and Patrick in studio for a day long seminar on transhumanism, technocracy, globalism, digital id, the economy, where everything is going post election. We will be doing massive coverage for the election on Tuesday night, November three, so mark your calendar for that. Be doing massive coverage for that. We have people in studio. We'll be broadcasting for that well into the night, and then on the twelve, just a few days later, we're bringing these folks into the studio to do a post analysis of the election and where we're going with this red green axis globalism and the WEF agenda, the technocracy and all the digital IDs and everything else that goes with it. Okay, so we're trying to help people really understand the times. I did do another hour or more hour and a half last night with Courtenay Turner on Renee Girard and what all this really means, folks, and I hope you go watch that. We're getting a huge response to that, so there you go, all right. Joining me now is Annie Cyrus. Hello, Annie, welcome back to the broadcast. Thanks for being with.
Speaker 2: Us, Hi Bro, thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Hillo Bronnon glad to have you with us. Let me you and I talked several weeks ago, maybe many many months ago that and I don't know how much you heard of you know, Pastor Tom Hughes and I. I just said, look, if President Trump were to bring a bunch of us into the cabinet room one afternoon, say or one morning, and say, have all these guys here with me all day, well, caterin lunch. I want to hear from all these guys. We brought in Annie Cyrus, trum Hadien, myself, Yo Sama, Pastor Hughes, Andy Woods, Patrick Wood, Courtney Turner, all these people and everybody spoke from their area of expertise, and we tried to brief the president. I said, I think he would be overwhelmed because he's not a reader. From everything I know about him, he doesn't know a lot. He's a businessman, can build buildings and hotels, and of course he's learned a his first term, and I'm sure he's learned a lot in the second term, but he doesn't know a lot of the things that we know, particularly as Christians. I think you'd be shocked. One of the things I don't know if he realizes, is really how I ran runs the ideology, the eschatology, and that they're willing to take. As you and I discussed many many months ago, they're willing to take ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen year old young boys and throw a million plus at the meat grinder of being warriors to fight. Speak to all this, please.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I can even imagine the scenario you put together being president Drum be willing to listen to real experts, but I agree if that ever happens, he will be very overwhelmed and very disappointed in his advisors. He might just fire them all on the spot. As for Iran, yes, I actually recently wrote on this that the biggest issue we're facing as a nation, from our government to our people is that we keep looking at Iran as another country, that we look at their leaders as another leaders of a country. We haven't come to understand that these people, when you look at it from top to bottom, they're not running a country. They're not looking at keeping power in that country. They know their power in Iran is the reason they have become so big.
Speaker 2: They're beyond borders. Their own constitution literallymations.
Speaker 8: That the purpose of the nineteen seventy nine revolution was to open the path for global califates. So they don't fight, they don't care for the people of Iran. They have proven you brought a great example. Yes, they're willing. There's a very famous boy in history of Iran during the Iran Iraq War who was eight years old, who literally wrapped himself, made a belt of grenades and slipped right under a rocky tank. But they also have shown that they don't care for this people.
Speaker 3: Let me just stop you right there so people understand what you just said. She didn't she said Iraqi tank. Okay, what she's bringing you back to is the war between Iran and Iraq. It went on forever, right?
Speaker 2: Eight years?
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 2: Eight years?
Speaker 3: Eight years? And I think how many young men and I say young men, I mean young boys miners? How many a million plus they threw at that war, as me into the meat grinder.
Speaker 8: By our standard of on their age, I want to say closer to two million?
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, you think knows that? Do you think he knows they threw two million miners to go out in front of them and let the enemy kill them. And are our soldiers? Are our soldiers mentally and spiritually prepared to shoot nine and ten year old children, who they will learn are young people who have been forced into that with threats against their own family and life. Are they prepared to kill nine and ten year old boys?
Speaker 2: I highly doubt they are.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 8: I don't think they are ready. I don't think they can ever be ready. It's not their fault. I'm not saying they're not ready because they're not trained. It's just as a human, especially as an American, you can't. You can't prefer.
Speaker 2: Yourself for such a thing.
Speaker 8: Exactly, it's not possible and adapt Again, we keep looking at these people as people. I'm sorry, they're monsters. They're not people. They don't have humanity, they don't care. And that's the thing. They don't even care for their own children.
Speaker 3: And let me stop you there, Like, the monsters aren't the children. The monsters are the people pushing them. And that's what makes this so difficult. If a nine or ten year old had been brought up and brainwashed into this and was full on hates America, hates the Jews, and wants to go out there and be a gee hottist, you still feel sorry for the young child that was born in those conditions and brainwashed. But by a large that's not what we're talking about. Many of those young people don't want to be there, they have no choice. So you're being asked not to kill a monster, You're being asked to kill a child who has been blackmailed into being there with throat of his own life and that of his family. True.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, one hundred percent yes, even though of the adults are forced to do it. They don't want to pick up arms on fight for this regime, but they have to do it to save their children from being forced to the front line.
Speaker 3: Let's come back there, Annie Cyrus, And then more news about Iran and China and they're still Silk Road or that upcoming home.
Speaker 9: Consumers often ask what should I expect when I tell the belligrace ELIXA, and the answer is varied. It really depends on what your health and wellness needs are. I would consider this as your foundational core product for a whole range of health and wellness issues.
Speaker 5: Let me give you a few examples.
Speaker 9: If you're a little bit older and you have some joint health issues, some problems with mobility and discomfort, the Elixir is going to be your best friend. If you have some skin health issues, wrinkles, hydration, aging, all of those elements are going to be benefited from the elixir, including age spots. If you're in a younger demographic, maybe visual health is the way you.
Speaker 5: Need some assistance. I fatigue, dry eyes, all.
Speaker 9: Of those are going to be benefited by the elixir. It's a core product because it benefits so many.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back touch with this Worldview Radio.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 3: Worldview Radio dot Com. Be sure to stay tuned for crosstalk coming up at the top of the hour on more than one hundred and fifty outlets nationwide, America's original person talk program since the nineteen seventies, with your host Jamn Schneider v as in Victor vcy dot org. If you don't have one of their Blowtords terrestrial stations in your market, vcy dot org. Annie is joining us. Annie Cyrus should be one of the keynote speakers at the conference coming up Friday night out Tower twenty third, Saturday, October twenty fourth. Full details and get your free ticket. Nearing now one thousand seats spoken for worldviewtube dot Com slash Events, Worldviewtube dot Com Forward slash events. Annie, many of adults don't want to be there, and what they're being told is you go fight or're gonna grab your nine in ten year old and send them.
Speaker 2: Right Annie, Yes, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go ahead, thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: I think we talked about it briefly back in April when there was a rumor of boots on the ground, where I said, a lot of grown ups are going to pick up arms because they know if they don't, then their kids are going to be dragged by the regime and IRGC into fighting for them. So unfortunately, they're going to have And that's where I worry the most that this image of the real Iranian people that have been introduced to the West in last six seven months, that's going to be demolished when they're forced to have to protect their children. Then everybody's going to think like, look they are they're killing our soldiers. Well, they're going to have to. It's a choice between an American soldier or their kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me bullet points as fast as you can, for we run out of time. What do you make with here? We have Iran silk, I ran still silk road breaks, the marortime siege, maritime pressure is forcing Iran's economic geography inland, while railways are becoming instruments of sovereignty. Iran working closer and closer with China. Speak to this. Of course, we know they're still getting help from China and Russia. Iran is and North Korea and North Korea.
Speaker 2: Yes, North Korea seems to kind of be left out.
Speaker 8: But one thing I do know is I think today or yesterday, Iran International actually reported that China is more than ever motivated to help Iran because with the situation in the straight up foremost, China is struggling to get their need at either.
Speaker 2: Oil, gas or cargoes to themselves.
Speaker 8: So China just has well, they always had the reasons, but now they're more motivated to help Evon. I have not seen as in any American outlets yet, but International just released the new formation that China is going to actually help Iran against what they have agreed appending to America. With America, they're going to start providing Iran with more weapons. There's no specific on what kind of weapons, but China is going to start getting more weapons to IRGC basically, so the cooperation is not just a cooperation. Their depending is stepping it up to and also Russia. There was a meeting between the Russian leaders and are actually the same guy who supposedly we're negotiating with. They're also starting to negotiate or talk about helping with Koalang Mountain. That's the mountain that now President Trump is saying that they potentially move their in reach Urennium to So Russia is going to provide whatever they need to finish that facility inside the mountain.
Speaker 2: Those are the two latest cooperations from China and Russia. I don't know when they're going to start. I don't know if it has started, but that's what I do know.
Speaker 3: I do find it in resting Annie also that we have the warning now resurfacing by New York Post, Daily Mail other outlets about a federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the former employee that we have in one of our documentaries from twenty eighteen talking about how easy it would be to take down the power grid if they destruck nine of the most critical substations, which he says a twelve year old could find on the internet figure those out. Then you have that with the talk of the three hundred plus drones by IRGC in Cuba. And now we have this talk of the power grid going down. Now we have a three star general saying this week, no, we don't have the capability to deal with a drone swarm. Speak to all of this in context of America and the existential threat facing America right now that most Americans don't know about.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know if I can do it as well as you always do, or Patrick for that matter. But what I do know is if we do not, if we do not comprehend the danger, and if we continue underestimating them just because they're a bunch of barbaric, you know, as longist, we're gonna get hit hard. Another report, I think that's one is on Washington Post about that Iran planning a surprise attack, calling it an October surprise for America right before mid term.
Speaker 2: I looked into it. There are some hints that run and I can see happening.
Speaker 3: And what would that look happen? What would that look like?
Speaker 2: Well, it would look.
Speaker 8: Like imagine imagine the Boston Marathon bombing extend. But imagine that literally in every big city of every estate in America at a casual event, the reason I say the Boston Mathon bombing is because it was a you know, just casual event that's a mathon.
Speaker 2: It was not being exclusive to one group of people.
Speaker 8: You can think of malls where everybody's out, and about local places where there is no there's it's not a church or a senegalgue or a school.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a public gathering that you know.
Speaker 8: It looks like they're planning it Oktober surprise for America, and that's what they're calling it, the Oktober Surprise. So anyhow, if we don't come to our senses, from our government, to our military, to Pete Hexas to Americans, we cannot carry on with this on and off, on and off. But forgive me as I say this, but this recently came to mind. The on and off relationship is a Norman America. It is not with IRGC. They are buying time, they're building up, and we constantly think, somehow somewhere we have the upper hand.
Speaker 2: We will never have the upper hand.
Speaker 8: I don't know who's saying this is I've heard it from other people, But when you deal with the devil, you don't have the upper hand because you have good devil doesn't.
Speaker 3: And we in closing thirty seconds or so here for music starts. Leftist white woman converted to Islam, plotted to bomb your capital. I mean this again, is really getting difficult for the Intelligence Service to attract people because they're not fitting any kind of stereotype, right Annie, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why we keep saying races.
Speaker 8: Aslam is not a race, and if you're criticized as Loam, you're not a racist. They're everywhere, And yes, they're recruiting left for good reasons, because there's always right green access.
Speaker 3: All right, Hold right there. Annie's website is live up to Freedom dot com and live up to Freedom dot sub stack dot com. She has a new book out called Architecture of Ghat. To find it all at Live up too freedom dot com. All right, stay tuned for cross Talk with Jim Schneider. Thank you for watching and listening. Take care definitely, and we're back with Annie Cyrus. All right, Annie, let's talk about what seems to be a big split that I've been hinting at for some time. Others have wanted to brush it over. I think there's a big split between net Yahoo and Trump, and now Trump doesn't seem so prepared to give the endorsement to net Yahoo for the election coming up. I think October twenty seventh, we noticed on the broadcast one night with You, I said, look, Trump is on Air Force one talking about net Yahoo in the past tense. I'll be shocked if he gives his endorsement. And now Israel says, look, we didn't approve this international security force by the Peace Board to come into Gaza.
Speaker 8: Speak to this please, yes, I do remember when we're talking about why President Trump is talking about baby past tense.
Speaker 2: I don't think he will either.
Speaker 8: I don't know exactly who he's counting on to be the next prime minister. Someone who's going to I don't know, probably is hoping for some leftists who's going to come in and say, yes, let's make peace with comeas and give Gaza to any that he. Trump says, however, as when you had Aaron on, he also mentioned that there's there looks like inside and I don't I don't think Trump holds any you know, power when it comes to inside Israel election.
Speaker 2: Most Israelis seem to be willing to give BB another chance.
Speaker 8: The problem is, well, I personally hope BB is re elected. But as this division gonna turn into where US finally turns against Israel?
Speaker 2: Is my question.
Speaker 8: If BB is re elected and BB is not going to sit on the sidewalks while Trump, you know, plays around with IRGC, is that's where we're going to turn against Israel because I don't see President Trump agreeing with BB and finishing the job with He won't. That's just given, even if he I mean, even when he loses the midterms here in America. But yes, that the division between them he started from twelve days four last year, Brandon, me and you who.
Speaker 3: Saw it yep. And I think Israel probably should reelect net Y'a who even though I have some disagreements with him on things, because at this point, this guy is fully vested. He's motivated, I think, not only to save the country, but to save his legacy, particularly with October seventh happening on his watch, and I think he fully wants to go in and deal with Iran. And he knows what's going on. He was there when this whole bomber pager thing that carried off so successfully went down. Other things that have gone on that we won't mention it, just enough time to go through all the things they've done. They killed one dude right inside Iran, shot into his bedroom window, remember that exactly. So I think at this point Israel would make it would be a mistake for them to change horses in the middle of a war. He has too much information, too much knowledge. He is now a war prime minister. He has a team, and he has a plan, he's carrying it out. I would say you better not change doctors in the middle of the surgery.
Speaker 2: I agreed, And I think people of Israel are also rightfully so seeking justice, and they very well know anyone who comes after BB is not going to be able to carry out the mission the way BB can. I think that is what's going to get him re elected.
Speaker 8: Talking to a lot of people friends in Israel, they all say the same thing.
Speaker 2: They don't want anyone new. They don't want anybody who's going to.
Speaker 8: Have to start from a scratch or possibly risk someone who's going to bow and say fine, let's go for this ward of peace negotiations. So it looks like he will be re elected, but I agree that would not be delightful for Trump.
Speaker 3: And if Trump doesn't give his endorsement and he is reelected, then I would say look for a totally different relationship between in Trump after that.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying, is that when publicly as it is, President Trump has been very very disrespectful to BB publicly, and also the claim of you know, Asrael, would I exist without having.
Speaker 3: Cursing him and cursing at him on the phone and.
Speaker 8: Yes, or at the airport when he dropped the FBM saying he has been at war for so long he doesn't know what he's doing, which me and you think otherwise it's actually his experience is very valuable.
Speaker 2: But to Trump, he doesn't know what he's doing because he's been.
Speaker 5: At war for so long.
Speaker 8: Point is, that's my thing, is that's where publicly Trump's going to actually come out guns blazing and give BB the opening he needs to just go solo and finish it on.
Speaker 2: I don't think BB's going to mind that.
Speaker 8: I think that's exactly what BB is waiting for at public, you know, the public dispute where he's going to say, well, okay, since you're not.
Speaker 2: My ally, I mean more, I'm just going to go to what I needed to do.
Speaker 3: Last year, well, and that would be best for America, because that's what you and I were recommending a year ago May, before the Twelve Day War in June of twenty twenty five. Just let Israel handle it, and maybe if there's a split divide that you know, who can tell Trump to sit down where don't need you Because they're making a lot of their own munitions and everything, and they're quickly becoming independent, they won't need a lot of America's munitions.
Speaker 8: And that's best toward the world, not just America, but that is the best for the Middle East, for Europe, for America.
Speaker 2: For Canada.
Speaker 8: And I think that's exactly why they're not letting it happen.
Speaker 3: Let's remind your Boddy. Live up to freedom dot com, Live up to freedom dot com. Thank you, Annie, absolutely, thank you guys for your support. We need it. Please Worldviewfoundation dot com, Worldviewfoundation dot com. If God save America and protect Israel, take care