Speaker 1: Cool, we're live and uh yeah, we're just doing a little pre show for the next five minutes while we let people kind of roll in. Eleven oh five.
Speaker 2: Is like the start time, just to kind of let people show up. What up? Net Hunter? How you doing? Man? Neph Hunners in the house? Always did he never misses? Hey, do you have Flux pull up in yours? Do you know who Flex is? God?
Speaker 3: He's funny, dude. No, I don't know Flux. But you know who is funny is Jeezy Mac.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like j Z Mack. Yeah yeah, and this guy Jack Bondson too. I got dude.
Speaker 1: Honestly, most of the people my shit are pretty funny, Dude, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was wild when you were on your lot. Not last night. I didn't catch up.
Speaker 3: But on Friday, Uh, before you know, uh Sabbath started, I caught a little bit of your hu live and dude, that's crazy. The truth teller guy that turned out to be, uh bro, some Muslim from Canada.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like when you understand that the noticing movement is infiltrated by ops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to start asking yourself why.
Speaker 1: Right, noticing movement is infiltrated heavily by only ops. It seems like at the top that are espousing all these truths with narratives and yeah, man, like I listened to that guy for hours overnight while I've been working, and then I caught wind of something.
Speaker 4: I was like, huh.
Speaker 1: You know, he doesn't have so he doesn't do any like live shows. He doesn't show his face. He only does the X spaces. X spaces is like a phone call. It's like nobody sees each other. So if you have an avatar in your ex you know photo, and it's not a real person, nobody knows who you are. You know, all they is where your account's based out of which VPNs could you know? His says al Salvador And he's clearly in Vancouver, right, So he's got a cana It says that he bought it off the Canadian app, so we know that he's like, we could see some correlation with Canada and somewhere else. So my point is there's some fuckery there, and obviously there's people that aren't paying attention to this. Listen to him, and they, you know, really are just Americans trying to get rid of the Jewish in our country, as they call it, and they really truly are, you know, And so I just feel bad that these people are being led as straight the way they are by somebody who really is. This guy's intelligent, he has a lot of good facts, but he then mixes in this narrative man, And for a while I listened to him, and then I kind of caught wind of this and start investigating him. And yeah, dude, once I saw that police video where I heard him talking to them and he's like, this is my property or whatever during COVID when they were coming to investigate a makeshift club he had in Canada where he's doing super Spreader parties. You remember this for Spreader Parties that got published. That was this guy in Canada, and so he almost got charged with manslaughter. They were gonna give him manslaughter if anybody got COVID. That's how crazy Canada was. So anyway, I started once I heard his voice, I'm like, that's him, And then I saw the picture of him and I'm like, that's that's literally like and it's crazy. Like, if you're gonna lie about being a white Christian, you know, orthodox Christian, then I can't trust anything else you say, no matter how much truth is.
Speaker 3: There, No, and you're right with the whole space is thing that one like Malcolm nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: I think he's Ian Malcolm, and Malcolm is truth Teller's like he's his wingman.
Speaker 1: So he's the daytime guy. He's the daytime guy. And truth Teller comes on at eleven to six in the morning or five in the morning, all night, so he covers the day shift that he covers the night shift.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: They run shifts, yeah, yeah, and then they go into each other's spaces and they're like best friends. And they had Dan Bilzirian on recently because he's running for he's running in Florida against Randy you know, fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't even give me something on Damn Bazarian. You know he's controlled if he's talking to these guys. Is my point, Well, my whole.
Speaker 3: Thing is this is that he's making his bones, his livelihood about calling out Jewish supremacy and all the ills that supposedly Jewish supremacy brings on America. And here he is promoting a life of sin to an entire generation. He is doing exactly what he says is wrong with Jewish supremacy. Uh So to me, it's all theater and you and when you realize when it comes to political Zionism, I know people don't want to hear this. You're damned if you do, You're damned if you don't, which is why I think the best coast we could take is to lead people to Christ d and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, dude, and you know they're trying to do that though they're like, oh, you know, I'm yeah, I led a life like this. That's what Dan Belsierian's saying. That's what this Mo Mohammed guy. You can find a post from when he actually had a real account of his where he was this about using some dirty shit, and all he talks about is how the Jews pushed smut. But this guy was saying some smutty shit when he had an account.
Speaker 2: So, you know, Dan.
Speaker 1: Bilzerian he used to have you know, he talks about having sex with thousands of women. You know, it still kind of seems to take lee and the fact he could say that. So these guys are fully fake, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ambassarian showed up on the Epstein Files with two girls whose faces were blacked out. Now, I got to assume that the two girls might have been victims of Epstein.
Speaker 2: But what was Dan Bazarian doing? Guns, hookers, drugs, planes? I mean, come on exactly, And it's so funny, dude. Even the Yanapolis guy pops up in that article I was reading out of Remember that the whole four chan eight chan oh mile is another op. Yeah, he's He's connected to Masad for sure, you know, because he is a.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a chaos agent and a lot of the information that he gets I actually do leave, but you got to go where is he getting this info? And no matter how big his cross is that he wears, I'm never going to forget about that picture that he took with Laura Lumer when they're in a bathtub full of blood?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yes, get on, man, what are we talking about. It's just controlled op city man, Tucker, all of them, dude. So anyway, that's a little precio, just covering up what we kind of talked about over the weekend. Man, I'm glad that you could catch that live, Ben. That was an awesome deep dive. I thought to really bring some context to Palanteer in the in the in the in the kind of group around it that's leading this right wing movement, which leads into our show today about Steve Bannon, War for Eternity, the building of the digital Third Temple. This is a right wing traditionalist movement on the conservative end, and we could see this right coming from people who lived a not traditional life that are trying to now push a right wing traditional anti Jewish life right. And that's exactly what we see from the Steve Bannon Epstein kind of sphere that is growing today.
Speaker 2: So we're going to cover that and.
Speaker 1: A little bit of current events that happened yesterday after our live that happened last night.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll get into all of it. But what's the matter. I'm glad that we have some people made it.
Speaker 3: And one more thing, though, I do want to say, I am all for a Saul to Paul moment, right. I think, at least for me, I'm definitely a recipient of that. I definitely live a life of sin. I did not believe in God, but the minute I realized the truth and I was saved by His grace, that became front and center. It's like, and I see this going on in the conspiracy community. I try using conspiracies to lead people to Jesus. I don't use Jesus to lead people to conspiracies. And that's two different things, right. I think those you know, that's reach.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the that's the that's the lead into conspiracies. Go read the Book of Enoch, you know, that's what you keep seeing by you know, Luna and all these other people, you know, and Joe Rogan. Yeah, Chris said, amen, Chris says, amen, it's a good man.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. Welcome to sixty agenda. I'm here to talk about what they want. As always, You're hosting Andrew and I'm here with Ben again from End of the World News, and we are going to talk some eschatology today, some digital eschatology and how it merges with the exoteric Third Temple that is being formed through this major war that's going on. And by the way, the peace talks just got ended, so there will be no peace talks with that ran and we will probably kick this war back up in the Middle East, and uh yeah, so we're gonna focus a little bit more on the American side of this this digital Third Temple today with Steve Banna movement, as I kind of preluded earlier. But first off, you saw that correspondence dinner situation last night, right, Oh yeah, fake do you remember that that was it was very facant lamb. Do you remember that that was being ran by Grinder?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you just think of the state of politics we have the court. I mean maybe it's to me that actually this is probably the most legitimate sponsor or fake Lane.
Speaker 2: Government has never had. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're having a correspondence meeting, uh, sponsored by a gay dating app.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I know, like anti you know, by the traditionalist movement of course, which is to show you the inversion you know, by the Maga conservative Christian America's Christian. But uh hey, we're gonna have Grinder promote our correspondence dinner this weekend.
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I think that was, Like I said, I think this is all them trying to.
Speaker 2: Shout out just to Dave.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's my uh that's justin shout out justin man, you have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they want us to lose faith in the current administration. I mean they're surrounded by PR guys, high paid PR guys, and they're not this stupid.
Speaker 2: Like they know.
Speaker 3: How the American public is going to react to that, and however we are reacting, that is the intended consequences, I mean, the tend purpose of why they chose that.
Speaker 2: Did we get beamed already? I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: They're trying to stop us, everybody, we're getting into some dangerous stuff.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: There we go. I can't hear you chat. Can you hear him? How about now? Oh? We can hear you now? We can hear you now, Yes, I can. That's weird that it just cut out out of nowhere. I wonder if everybody else could hear me. Dude, it's always sixty.
Speaker 1: I know they fuck with me, man, I got wait, can you still hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. Anything mess with me, I don't. I don't know what I do. I just sit here and listen to you talk and then they nuke me. Yeah, we're getting too close to the truth. Awesome, So we're both good right now. Apparently Holy shit, dude, what the hell? Yeah, dude, they're not this stupid man. And anyway, so the Grinder logo do you have you seen the Grinder logo?
Speaker 2: Do you know what that is. No, but I'm sure it's something very esoteric. Dude.
Speaker 1: It's literally looks like an eyes wide shut mask, and it's like their colors are orange and black. God, it's right in your face. Yeah, exactly. So I just thought that was a very odd. Dude, it seems like, all right, so we're good.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: It feels like my shit's still messed up. Okay, So let's talk about the correspondence dinner a little bit more. There's a there's a x account in twenty twenty three that only has made one post, and it was Corey Allen, which is the name of the shooter last night, And so what the fuck we're gonna look at that?
Speaker 3: But what do you think about that? Well, look at the logo of that guy's handle. It's Pepe the Frog QAnon.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yep.
Speaker 1: And again that far right four chan group right here from this you know thing we talked about, here's that article.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty sure that the Epstein files released that, you know, the Epstein network was definitely had their fingerprints all over the faux chan movement.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, that's what I was.
Speaker 1: Yep, that was that article that I read yesterday and here it is, you know, perfect direct correlation also with this tuxedo situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nuts, It's insane, dude.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this Corey Allen posted December twenty first, twenty twenty three. This guy apparently he had some connection with the space program Lockie Martin. They're trying to connect to with NASA as always lately.
Speaker 2: So more is gonna come out about this.
Speaker 1: This is just the initial, you know, apparently an IDF sweatshirt on at one point one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I find that very interesting too.
Speaker 3: And we can even tie this to something I just saw, and I think it's real. I don't know anybody would lie about it, but they like to throw stuff at us to muck up the waters a lot. As the whole Google search trends. Once again, they searched these and they found out that there were people in Israel shoot searching for this name before the high impact event happened. And my question is this, did Israel all of a sudden forget how to use a VPN? I mean they literally bought them all, so why is there always a digital bread crumb? And I'm not saying that Israel was not part of this. I don't think there's any difference between masads CIA and MI six. But why is there always a digital bread crumb leading back to them when it just takes a simple switching on a VPN to do these searches. I think this is all by plan.
Speaker 1: It is, dude, And I love your insightful you know, your usefulness of your critical thinking faculties.
Speaker 2: Man, it just lacks all the time, and I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: That's why I love talking to you, man. Uh you know so, Caroline Lovitt, there's a video of her in an interview before the Correspondence dinner saying shots will be fired.
Speaker 2: It's going to be exciting dinner. Everybody should tune in.
Speaker 1: And you know, she's just first of all, it looks like a white It looks like a red carpet.
Speaker 2: Like pre you know, Oscar interview.
Speaker 1: Like it's just weird that we're running this kind of like uh, you know game, you know whatever, for the White House.
Speaker 2: It's just odd. They're their new Holly Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Now have you noticed the Hollywood's taken a backseat for a while since COVID and now like the political parties and what goes on in politics has became the new entertainment in Hollywood. Oh yeah, well, I mean I think this even started before that, with this whole idea of streaming live and uh, you know, influencers and stuff like that. People don't want the fake and they know that Hollywood is fake, so they just gave us something else to entertain Yeah real, real, Yeah yeah, I want the real shit. Yeah yeah, that's so fucked up man. All right, so let's look at this. So there was a reporter who was talking about how she was told to be careful and she was cut off almost like she was saying that there was a pre planned situation with this Correspondence dinner shoot this out as well. Oh wait for they just enacted the firing squad for federal executions. So now we have a live one from the Correspondence Dinner. Yeah, he didn't get killed, he got put in cuffs. So we're gonna get to witness a first firing squad execution twenty twenty five when we are twenty twenty six. Whenever we get this going so very messed up because I worry about that as well. You know, of course they're saying it's for the death penalty people, but I mean it could be for people to do treason, and treason could be considered people against the new onorl order eventually.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's where this walks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty much against the death penalty. Truthfully, I think true judgment comes when we meet our maker. I think everybody has a path to redemption, and a lot of people find that redemption in jail. Now, I will say, there are people who don't belong on the outside. There are some people who could just not function within the normal societal rules, and there is a need for jail, and there's some people who need to be in jail forever. But I am just myself. It's not up to us to take someone's life. In my opinion, maybe i'm too you.
Speaker 2: Know, well, you're a good Christian. Maybe I'm too soft on that, but I think you're just a good Christian. That's really what it is.
Speaker 1: You're a true Christian. There's a lot of bloodthirsty Christians out there. God said, you know, take blood, you don't kill them. I'm a condictive, jealous God, you know, and whatever. Right, So there is a lot of that going around too. With this resurgence of Christianity. This is what would you call it like a war or Christian version you know.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, well crusader Christian the e crusaders, right. And what's interesting is that, you know, if you looked at the Epstein files, whenever he posted scripture, it was always about killing. It was always about you know, horrible stuff which is taken out of context. You got to understand the Old Testament to understand why there was all that stuff going on. But you also are signed to see a flavor of that rise amongst the Christian nationalist movement.
Speaker 2: As far as hating things, hating, hating, hating, you see that, well, it's okay, it's permissible to hate certain things because God said this in the Old Testament. But once again, I think a lot of that is taken out of context as well.
Speaker 1: So and to that point, to that point, you know, people like to project hate onto other people that point the truth out. Like for instance, yesterday I pointed out that you know, Peter Thiel is buying some property in Argentina, right, And I'm like, well, you know, that's Israel's new homeland that they're creating, you know, because they're burning down all the fields in Patagonia and there's a lot of people in Argentina saying that they're Israel's, you know, coming in and buying our land. And Javier Malay, the man who runs Argentina. His surname is Malakowski, which is the same as then Yahoo.
Speaker 2: Is it really yes? And so they're related, and so he just.
Speaker 1: Went to Israel like last week and he was literally crying because he was so excited to like meet net Yahoo be at the wall. He's the one who has the blonde, crazy looking goblin wife that does like astrology and tarot and stuff for him.
Speaker 2: So this just came out recently.
Speaker 1: So these people were like warlocks and which, you know whatever. And so my point is I posted that you know, Israel Impalantary, you have a very cross close relationship. So it makes sense that Peter Teel would buy land in Argentina. People were pointing out that that's where the Reich went, and yeah, Peter Teal grew up in a Peter Teal grew up in a neighborhood where they celebrated Hitler's birthday.
Speaker 2: So of course, but Israel, though, people didn't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Israel, though, is not like the Nazis Zionist regime. Are the same, So people don't get that like nuance. So when I posted that, somebody said, oh, stop hate you, you know, stop your hate. I said, there's no hate here, and I posted like just a quote off of Google that you could find like easy that verifies that Israel Pounds here have had a close relationship since twenty twenty three when Oxobra seventh has happened, and that they've utilized each other's system since then.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's no hate, it's just fact. Like I'm not trying to hate anybody.
Speaker 1: You know, you're a Christian that you know, anyway that talks about Israel they're hating because they've taught you that with propaganda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think all you have to do is go back to nineteen thirty three, interesting year to read about the Havar Agreement, which was an agreement amongst Jewish Zionists in Germany. And I guess you would say Christian Nazis, although the Nazis were actually trying to bring on a new religion, a mystery babylon type religion. Yeah, and that's was very fundamental in the establishments of Israel. So you would think that these forces are opposed to each other, but they're not. And that's why I love the Deuteronomy thirty two worldview, is that the world is divided up into nation seventy and they're controlled by all these various bloodlines to take their genealogy back to these ballen angels, and essentially what we're seeing on the world stage is a game of thrones, while the overarching agenda is all the same, and they are responsible for their principality or their region ultimately, and they might fight with a little bit for control, but ultimately.
Speaker 2: It's all leading us towards the.
Speaker 3: Building of a physical third temple or what we're going to talk about today, which is a digital third temple.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and the symbol is for the Theosophical Society is emerging of the symbol of the Star of David, the Star of Solomon, the snake eating its tail, the Nazi symbol, and the Buddhist symbol. Of course, it shows you clearly with the ankh from Egypt, that all of this is one philosophy that will be merged together in this new Luciferian doctrine or as you call it, the uh you know, the new Prince poty, you know, the prince parties to.
Speaker 2: Be that worshiped, and they're going to bring their new one world religion in.
Speaker 3: Well, if you notice all the symbols, our ancient symbols found all throughout the ancient world. Yes, and to your point, this is all veneration of these fallen gods. These are all symbols that these gods came down and gave to us, or we created to pay homage to these gods. That's why you find them in every single culture all throughout our ancient past, because with the exception of Israel, in our ancient past, when God came to Abraham h every single one of these cultures, every single one of them worshiped these fallen gods. And if you read the Old Testament, it's essentially a story about the Israelites, how they would worship the most like God, but then they would turn away, they would go back worship the most like God, and then they would turn away. And when they would turn away, like Solomon did, they would then take on the gods of their neighbors, of these neighboring tribes. So I think that's why you might find some of these symbols in Israel. That's probably why you find the symbol on the flag. It actually came from the Rothschilds, who are originally the Bowers and they're an old occult group that I think are working for the royal papacy lines.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, and they're running game with the Zionists and the you know, that whole regime there, you know, behind the scenes, and that's why they get to be the scapegoats Israel and everything. Not to say that they're and people hate that I say that they're the scapegoat as if they don't have anything that they're doing wrong. And it's like, well, no, of course they are, but they aren't the end all be all, and that's how they're the scapegoat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they actually play off each other, right, So I always say it's a combination of the two. It's the actions of the Israeli government, the Idf Shabbad, the Kabalists with the help of this new Christian right that we have in America that they the main that they built with the mainstream alternative media.
Speaker 1: Well, I've explained this before, you know, and I just want to give you what you're saying some context, Like I've explained this before, Like when you look at the Kabbalah, there's there's there's two branches to the tree of life, or two pillars in freemasonry, and they both represent the same thing. There is strength and beauty, there is severity and grace. So there's this idea of obviously feminine and masculine energy.
Speaker 2: Right, So you have the left and the right.
Speaker 1: You have the left that tries to be authoritarian through politeness, polite society and saving the world, and you have the right that takes control through outright authoritarianism. And in both of them are the same force. They both come from this kabbalistic uh you know, force that runs the world through this elite systems that have many names, and I believe that that is the true source of it, is Babilonian Cabbalism. They come from the of course, that's really where it comes from. And you know, it's got many names, and that's why the Philosophical Society has so many symbols to represent one idea because it has many names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all variations of the same belief system, which is the ancient mystery schools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's why gods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sorry, but yeah, that's why it's two sides to one bird. Yeah, right, you know, that's what they're saying when they say that. But I don't think they get what they're really saying. Like when they say that, it's like it's not about political party. Like to globalist site, it's like, dude, there's an esoteric aspect of this. They're running game on you, spiritual, so you know, understand what they're using against you, which is the energies of positive and negative forces. They're masculine, feminine or emotion in logic, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: They use what makes us human against us. These people are very smart. You know, there's a lot of people who say, all these you know, principalities, are these powers?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: They can't create anything, they're not imaginative. But wait a minute, they've ran this whole thing on society for the past seven thousand years. Yeah, give them more credit, get you know, we shouldn't give them too much credit, right. I don't underestimate your enemy, is my point. I don't underestimate the enemy. And clearly it's working. I look look at social media, you know, you go on there, and all it is is op arguing with controled op, and the mass population is eating it up, and it doesn't matter what side you take. They want you to take a side because then they can control you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, Shalom, Craig, how you doing, Creigo. People don't like that, he says, shalom, because I love it.
Speaker 2: And listen, this is and I do want to talk about.
Speaker 3: This is and this is I think brilliant on the part of the people running all this stuff. They want us to equate the God of the Bible strictly with the actions of Israeli government. Bail that they want you to do that because I think ultimately, and maybe this is what we're going to talk about in this digital third Temple. Yes, we're also going to bring on a new type of religion. And I think what they're going to do is that they're going to escapegoat the God of the Bible to usher in their new mystery Babbylon religion.
Speaker 2: They say, hey, listen, it's the God the Bible that did all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Look, it was Jews, it was Christians, it was Muslims that brought this holy war upon us, that destroyed everything. Never again, never again knew whose fault that is, God of the Bible. So I think you see the splintering between the New Testament and the Old Testament in order to carry this through. So yeah, like I said, I still love the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: And listen.
Speaker 3: I love Jewish people, I love Christians, I love Muslims, I love everybody. What I don't like is the systems of control in every group. And listen, whatever group you identify as, whatever group, And I truly believe this, if you go down the rabbit hole deep enough, you will find out that they are a major player in the system of control yep.
Speaker 1: At the top all of because you have to be to have a major system, you know what I'm saying, Like, you don't get to move and shake in the global societies without.
Speaker 2: Being a part of that system at the very top, you know, uh, you know.
Speaker 1: And to your point escapegoating the God of the Bible, that's going to be done by a man who wants to build the bail room inside of the White House. He wants to build the arch of bail outside of you know, the triumphal Art. He wants to you know, post himself as the Magician. He calls himself maggot. So this guy we've agnaus him explained, he is not Christian, But what is he doing declaring America Christian and reading out of the Bible about Solomon's Temple as we talk about this building of the Third Temple and the Digital Temple and this new religion that they're seeking.
Speaker 2: One that one that he signed by the way in hopes to make money the Bible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, probably signed it. And he's trying, and he's sounded for like hundreds of.
Speaker 2: Dollars, if not a thousand bucks. I think I solved some place.
Speaker 1: So I think he's the man of sin, you know what I'm talking about, the man of Yeah, during the great falling Away where they bring people into this new like wrong Christianity, where they follow this wrong version. This falling away is not people going away from like belief in God and Christianity. It's them going towards the wrong version because of this man of sin. And I think that he very very much mirrors that more than the Antichrist, not that he doesn't. You know, it's anybody that's ANTICHRISTI as we talked about that's you know, rejects him is Antichrist. So net Yahoo would be, you know, he would be. There's many of them.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's many people who claim to be Christians, I think reject Jesus.
Speaker 2: Truthfully, Well, what does God say?
Speaker 1: There's gonna be many that say that they know me, and I'll you know, go ahead, quote you know it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say, uh, how's that go again? Many will come on that day and say, Lord, Lord, do we not prophesize.
Speaker 2: In your name?
Speaker 3: Do we not cast out demons in your name? And I will tell them plainly away from me, you lawless ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude, I don't know you. Yeah, I don't know you. That that should be a wake up for all Christians. Wow, yeah, dude, it should be definitely gets me thinking about what am I doing? Right?
Speaker 3: Am I just proclaiming the name of Jesus and then going the way of the world? Or do I put my money where my mouth is and actually take that narrow path with Jesus?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That narrow path with Jesus is a narrow is described as an arrowe for example, and when you're on it, you're going to have detractors on all sides telling you that you're wrong. But yeah, I mean, they've shoved us in a world where it's hard to avoid following, not following God's coming in and living in the way of the world.
Speaker 2: Let's take usury for instance.
Speaker 1: I mean, try living in this world without being independently wealthy and not participating in usury where you know, you finance a vehicle, you finance a home, you get a mortgage for a home, these are all considered usury. There's percentages attached ahrs, all those things.
Speaker 2: That's usury. So you are.
Speaker 1: Participating in worldly affairs and technically against God's will by doing those things. So it's like, try living in this world and not being a part of that. It's almost the hardest thing to do. So nobody's a perfect Christian if you're going to follow it to the book. And I'm not even talking about the Old Testament stone you know, a woman. I'm talking about just basic usury is a really good principle to follow, like don't kill you know, all those things.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and uh, we do have to operate within the world to a certain extent, right, and there's no escaping it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: There's those guys say, oh, I'm gonna move off the grid, I'm gonna be so self sufficient and all this type of stuff by a plot of land. But guess what, if you own a plot of land, you're gonna have to pay taxes on that, so ultimately you're still gonna be brought into the system. The question is what do we do while we're in the system, right, So I don't think there's any to escaping it. It's just to what level a we're going to participate in it and if we're still going to speak the truth.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that's why, you know, whenever you look at uh, I remember reading the Bible as a kid, you know, and and just hearing some things they would say where would be like, you know, people are gonna reject you. You're gonna be like the odd one out, uh, you know, and you're gonna be one of the few. But you have to go out there and staunchly proclaim you know, your faith in God, and like really get out there and spread the word even though people are going to do the worst, you.
Speaker 2: Know, as far as they're gonna hate you.
Speaker 1: And I remember reading that as a kid and being like, what a fucking big ask.
Speaker 2: You know, you're asking me to do a lot, bro.
Speaker 1: You women to be ostracized out of the world and rejected from the you know, most society and essentially be persecuted killed, you know, torture. Who knows, because you know, I'm an odd man out. You know, it's it's a hard thing to ask people to do. It's not easy, dude. There's nothing about Christianity that's easy. Whenever you really get down to it, I mean there is, but whenever you really look at it, it's not man. Not with the society we've been put into, it's not it's been build Antichrist.
Speaker 3: Because there's that count's constant battle going on in the spiritual realm between good forces and dark forces, and it manifests in our three D reality.
Speaker 2: And the dark forces.
Speaker 3: Want us to go the way of the world, and man, are they enticing and they throw all these things at us. But we need to say rooted in truth, which I think is God most High, which I think is Jesus, and that's what will keep us on narrow path.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. You brought up usury for a while. Why do you.
Speaker 3: Think the Roman Empire brought in the Bowers and then had them change their name to raw Child to handle the banking Empire because they were putting up a front right like, oh, we're these good Christians, this is and that we're not going to partake in usery.
Speaker 2: So so we need to bring in this.
Speaker 3: One group, this one family, uh to handle it for us all fascism first iteration, first iteration of fascism that we know of.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure it went on in Babylon too. I mean that's where they get this from. So that's that is what we see with Palentteer. For instance, with the CIA. The CIA, you know, develops and masters this concept of you know, data tracking and collecting all the information of people. They create lifelog and have Zuckerberger on Facebook on a on a public scale, and then they have Palent you know, so it looks like the government's not doing it, just like the Roman Church did with the usury.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not.
Speaker 1: We're not spying on you. We got Palatiner doing it, right, we got doing it. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It's not us. It's a private company.
Speaker 1: You know, it wasn't creator or funded by nq tel you know, or the CIA.
Speaker 2: So this is what we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: And so it is this backhanded, underslight handed thing, and you know, it's very genius. But yeah, so let's get to what Trump is reading. You know, did he already read this? This has this already happened? What? What day is he supposed to be doing this? He set to read this?
Speaker 2: What day he did read out of this already? Okay? Great? Great?
Speaker 1: So uh So somebody actually posted about this about how it's actually a story from God to Solomon saying, turn away from your wicked ways and then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and we'll hear their land. It's actually a story like a thing too, like Solomon allegedly telling him to chill out and quip me, and so, you know whatever. And somebody was pointing out the fact that it's ironic because Trump literally kind of mirrors Solomon and he's reading something that like he could actually take, he could take the advice from this what he's reading, and it's almost like he's death to his own scripture or that somebody put that in made him read that without him noticing the irony of it.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I think even onemart step further, and I think nef brought this up to my attention the other day that Trump's a Mason, and who are the Masons obsessed with Solomon?
Speaker 2: Solomon's temple? That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, So the idea that I mean is not surprising that he picked Solomon to quote or to talk about in his quote unquote Bible reading.
Speaker 1: Yep, No, it's none of it's by mistake. Everything's pre thought out. I mean, you remember watching that What was that one mark? I think it was fuck it was. It was Matt Damon and he played in a movie where like timelines would change. But he was supposed to be a politician, and but he wanted to be with this woman and it was against his timeline.
Speaker 2: So there was these guy and hats they could like go through doors.
Speaker 1: And like change the timeline or like come in try to like make him miss a bust so he couldn't see her again and all this stuff, and he was like going against fate, and there was this whole line of fate that they were trying to is a really.
Speaker 2: Deep movie point being.
Speaker 1: There was a part of this where he had to red or blue tie, like red means power, blue means like soft, And so they think about everything before you wear a tie, what color the tie is, what the picture angle is, Like everything's thought about so deep. There's no way he's reading a passage that he just really nearly chose, is my point. None of this happens like the Magician photo that he says he was a doctor and they say he was Jesus. That was thought about. The person who posted that knew he was the magician. Some people would get it. He's Maga. The magis Marino Bramovitz, the great magician that will bring about change a new world order.
Speaker 2: That is who he is, and so they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Everything's thought about when he wears a purple tie during the war, which shows a bipartisan movement for this Iran war, showing you, like, the only people that stood up and applauded are everybody that stood up and applauded, which was on the left hand right, was only when he mentioned the Iran war and stuff like that recently, you know, when he spoke.
Speaker 2: So that's another question. Why do you think they do that? Like they know what they're doing. I mean, they're showing us, but not a lot of people pay attention. Dude, like, oh, what's the purpose of that?
Speaker 3: Because the one thing I don't really subscribe to too much is that it's for karmaic reasons that they have to show us, and they'll let off the hook if we accept it. Because once again, these people know the Bible and the gods that they worship know the Bible even more than we do. And it's clear what happens to these people at the end of judgment. They are not let off for karmic purposes because they let us know.
Speaker 2: Right karma is the new age thing.
Speaker 1: So if we're falling into that, then we're falling into the idea that there's this karmic you know, thing attached to your soul, which means we're falling in Nalys Bailey's teachings right there, you know, And.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that comes and all that Once again, where does that come from?
Speaker 2: See, I don't think it's card Creig Wilcox. Greg Wilcox told everybody, sorry, yeah he did. Yeah, And you know what's funny about that.
Speaker 1: I don't think See I explained this on a ten foil hat whenever we talked about that once, but I don't think they really understood what I was saying. It's more about touching on your subconscious and getting you to kind of consent subconsciously so later on you're not like shocked and odd, and you just kind of go along with it more easily on a conscious level when it's presented to you in reality. So whenever you present somebody, say nine to eleven on a magazine and the Simpsons, and then it happens, it's an odd thing where you aren't as shocked and odd as you would have been because you've been predictive programmed a little bit with the World Trade Center bombing in the nineties and with all these different things first, and then when it happens, you don't really you know. So I think that's a big part of it is a subconscious And they call it a subconscious like you consent to it, so it's a karmic thing. No, I think that it's kind of just a subconscious like predictive.
Speaker 2: Programming for later. That's really all it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm with you, especially with the technology piece of it, because if you watch, if you watch the old sci fi movies, a lot of that technology we're seeing today. I mean, I remember watching sci fi movies where they're flying like a UFO and they're talking to the machine and the machines talking back to us. That's exactly what chatbot gpt is. In fact, I was driving somebody in my uber at one day, a teacher, and he was in the back and within like five minutes he had created entire lesson and he was talking to the chatbot. He's like, give me this, this, and that. Okay, now make it up to this standard and give them all this new stuff. And that's exactly what was happening in all these movies. So I'm with you, especially on the technology piece of it. When they show us that back then understand that it's to come in the future.
Speaker 1: I get pissed off, dude lately where I just see these people make posts and it gets all these fucking views and it's clearly AI and these people are applying. They're just sourcing all their thought and their critical thought to AI. And to be honest, I take so much time to do to not do that that it's just like annoying to see that where it's just like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But I don't do like long like diatribed posts either where I'm like giving you know, sometimes I will if I'm explaining I think a thought where I really have a thing, but usually it's just like a simple like like we're talking about fives.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and they keep talking about the warrant thing.
Speaker 1: I just keep every representative that's their only talking point. And I'm like, shut the whole thing down. Shut the whole thing down, destroy FIZA the whole thing. Fuck warrants, shut all of it down. We don't have to worry about any of it. So I just get to the point with a lot of shit. A lot of people want to use these AI diatribes and all these things.
Speaker 2: It's annoying. Man, Hey, there's no humans out there. You know.
Speaker 3: Here's just such a bad American patriot, don't you know? Trump is willing to give up his civil liberties although they were used Fi was used against them.
Speaker 2: Remember when he said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh no, but it was the first article. It wasn't seven oh two. So that's okay, seven oh two seven oho. The warrantless searches of your your emails and you know, the reverse targeting from like other countries to you because they can't spy on your hear so they spy on your otherwhere. And then also the Wi Fi communications that they can look at. That's okay, but you know the one he had on them, it's not Yeah, dude, it's very irritating. I hope that people are noticing and paying attention to that because I think next week they're going to vote again, and I have a feeling it's going to pass and we're going to be fucked because Talenteer needs it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a deal.
Speaker 3: Also, the deal is this I mean, and I actually did on my podcast with my co host Cindy, we actually kind of looked into all the terms of services of all these new apps and correlation with this digital surveillance grid that they're building out within all these apps or even when you enter, say like the convention center and all the video they.
Speaker 2: Take of you.
Speaker 3: Every single one of these organizations have back doors to the US government, every single one of them. So if they ever want your dat or if they ever want to track you, ICE is currently rolling all that stuff out, which is why we know they're using this immigration issue as the vehicle to usher in this digital third temple or the surveillance grid aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And who's a big player in this digital third temple The Mormons, who are deeply involved in our intelligence, deeply involved in the FEDS. And guess what they have a firing squad execution in their state.
Speaker 2: It's kind of weird that we're taking it on federally.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah, it's kind of weird that Charlie Kirk was killed there, you know, it's kind of weird that they're being allowed to put a full gag order on the whole thing and be pretty much like it's not even a federal case anymore. It's just a utah. It's just like they're taking care of it. So let the Mormons handle it. And they're super involved with the DNA and the AI and all these databases they've been building with our DNA and genomes and working with Epstein. These people are heavily and then of course you have the Catholic arm and you have the Israeli arm attached to that. Because there's Catholic and Israeli families attached. It's not just the Mormons, it's all one group. The two Bads, I believe now it's three. It's three because they created Mormonism. I think that Alexander his Lot wrote that book before Mormons, So if he would have waited a little longer, he would have called it the Three Babylons.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, if you whatever group you identify as, if you go down deep enough, you'll realize that the major players in it are all connected, every single group. There's not one group that I believe is this pure righteous group that is disassociated from the control structure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do this here. Let me pull this up. We got some more stuff for this digital temple. Uh so you know what, No, let's wait a minute, let's break down that book I actually forgot.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about.
Speaker 1: Heatherland, the whole Warfare Eternity, Steve Bannon. My apologies before we get to those, because I think that that's.
Speaker 2: More important to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: So tell me what you thought about Heatherland's digital temple concept when she spoke with Sam Tripoli on timfol Had about this in the War for Eternity book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was definitely interesting. Now I do have some pauses when it comes to her, and maybe we'll get into that later on, but it definitely seems like there's two factions according to her, about building the third Temple. You had the more traditional faction that wants to build a physical temple where they'll do it animal sacrifices that you know, the beast will come and sit down on, and then you have this digital third temple, and that's kind of tied to the Epstein network. As you know, there's a lot of people that believe Epstein was some type of spy from ASAD that really focused on American intelligence or American science and stuff like that, which is why you see a lot of the people that he hosted at his island that he reached out to, Peter.
Speaker 2: Thield being one of them.
Speaker 3: They're all in American science and American technology. So it's almost like you have two factions that are trying to or the same goal. One wants to sacrifice animals, the other wants to sacrifice human flesh, and they want to see this transformation into this transhumanist person or what you know, Alex Jones or Elon Musk will call human humanity two point zero. So the Umbermage, the Ubermage, right, yeah, yeah, the Superman, right, I mean, what are we talking about, you know, I mean when Charlie Kirk died.
Speaker 1: Just to point this out, I know it's kind of out of left field, but in my eyes, this correlates. When Charlie Kirk died it was right after the new Superman came out, and he was so strong that like, you know, bullets stop, you know, with the whole thing. They tried to say they hit that bullet stopped from his neck because he was so strong, like almost to match the Superman concept.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck are we talking about, dude? That if it was a three o eight that would have exploded his his spine and just went right through his neck. Like that was not that was a meg that was that little device on his microphone?
Speaker 2: Why did he have a microphone in his hand and one right here on his ship?
Speaker 1: Why does he need to And why is it that that that uh Explosives factory that made the same explosives that were using the pages that Israel used with Hesbelah. Why is it that that place blew up while Pete heg Sath flew over right afterwards two weeks later. Let's say, my first thought was like, oh yeah, I had to be in the microphone.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take it on a whole other level.
Speaker 3: Why did they plant a gun on their Patsy Tyler that didn't match the bullet? Why all they had to do is take a gun? Oh, Steven's up in here.
Speaker 2: What yo, Let's run it, dude. We're off on a little side here. Let's go. Dude's a half hour. Thank you man, we can start.
Speaker 4: Oh man, what's up guys show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we're just talking about the new Superman transhumanist movement that's coming from this digital third Temple.
Speaker 2: He was explaining what Heather Lynn.
Speaker 1: Talked about on Timfoil Hat where she spoke about how there's two temples that are essentially being built, the exoteric or the one where they want to do the physical animal sacrifice again in the Middle East, essentially in the New Holy Land, and then of course the digital or esoteric one where they want to essentially transhuman sacrifice your essence right into this new form, this new merged physical and biological what would you call it, synthetic biological form.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's all kind of like all that Osiris ritual, right, like the dying and raising process. It's like, what are you going to You're gonna die here in this physical world and go where somewhere where you live forever. Uh, And that's that's kind of like that whole ritual.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I almost think like because I was listening to the show on the way home from uh, you know, just doing stuff with the family. But it's almost like there's there's two groups in the mystery schools. We know that there's the white hats the black hats, and what's being exposed is all the black hats stuff, right, It's where there's the the powers are using this beast system for dominion for you know, authority and control, and it's almost like it's being exposed to the to the to the top right now to usher in almost a new age world order. Out of the new World order, is that kind of like makes sense where where people where society would be like, hey, this technology is not going anywhere, right, it's just too grounded and there's no going back from it.
Speaker 4: But now let's use it for spiritual purposes.
Speaker 5: And so they want maybe they want to go that route out of all of this.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what we're going to get into the digital Temple. That's what we're just starting because I think that you know, this digital aspect of course gets into this biometric system the CBDCs that get encoded through blockchain with your DNA because they do match. I cover this a lot of my show as well as I forgot, like some transistors like match your cells on a cellular cellular level, so they're actually making that on a micro nanoscale to where that can then go into your body and match your cells, so you're getting many nanose cells.
Speaker 2: This is how they build this digital third temple.
Speaker 1: So when we talk about these synthetic fibers, the self assembling nanoparticles that you know assemble as what would you call it, graphinoxide and all that stuff that assemble as fibers, and as a new nervous system in your body that interacts with this nano sensors or cells, this blockchain in your DNA, you become this synthetic biological system. Now you have to accept, of course, the biometrics, you have to accept the implantables, you have to accept all this. And of course maybe some of this is self assembling aspect is getting sprayed through the skies, so you might not be accepting all of it, but for the most part, you will have to accept a lot of this new system, and that is the foundation of the digital Temple I believe that they're building.
Speaker 2: So we see this through the sixty Agenda talks.
Speaker 1: That we have, uh, And so I think that that is an aspect that we're kind of speaking to where it sounds crazy, but look at all the tech being made. Listen to doctor Giordano where he talks about what they could do with nanotechnology with the neuro neuro warfare we're here. And so when you merge that with this esoteric kind of religious gnostic point of view, they're mixing this demiurgic technology that they get from kabbalistic magic or channeling or whatever, and they are now making this digital temple for it, and they want to They think that they're gonna be God's over it or God's.
Speaker 2: One with the demiurge.
Speaker 1: But I think that at the end of the day, we know who really controls it. So that's that's my nutshell of what I think this digital temple is going to be.
Speaker 3: That is interesting what you said right there, as far as the you know, the graphing oxide, the changes that are being made to our bodies through a cellular level, it's almost like they're preparing our bodies to be compatible with the digital third temple that they're building, to become a piece of that or a functioning node within that.
Speaker 2: Temple and they're changing our biology to do that.
Speaker 1: It sounds absolutely crazy, but I mean, you know, I noticed somebody said they're not much talk about the temple yet.
Speaker 2: You know, they were right, we're kind of hour in.
Speaker 1: So there's a that's is if you ever listen to any of my shows, then I guess you wouldn't think that we've talked about the temple. But we technically talk about this digital temple every day. But I'm starting to realize that they're now speaking about it in mainstream or at least with Heather Land and people like this, where it's like, oh man, they're wanting people to kind of realize that it's coming. You know what I'm saying, it's starting to be if she's a FED, she worked with the un So if they really want people to start to think.
Speaker 2: About this, it's she's a FED.
Speaker 1: They want people to start thinking about this concept of digital third Temple now. So I'm saying, here we are the six g Agenda is nout now merging with this temple idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I almost think too, like it's going to be a Queen Bee allegory with this digital third Temple. You know, you why are they so obsessed with genetics. Why are they so obsessed with frequencies? And uh, why is the why are we setting up five G? Why is six G right around the corner?
Speaker 4: Really? What is the end goal for all of this?
Speaker 5: And it's like if they can create some sort of artificial intelligent source, which I think when you look at the Great Awakening Map, which is a sigh up in my opinion, And if you look at the Great Awakening Map, you can see all different kinds of conspiracies that are on there that have some truth to it. But when you look all the way in the top right corner of that map, the ultimate goal is to connect back to divine source. This falls in with the seventh root race of theosophy, right that Blobotsky talks about. And so if you're connecting into this divine source, what's that going to be. It's going to look like light, it's going to look holy, it's going to look righteous, it's going to look like all this good stuff that's going to save you out of this This the powers that be right now, right, And if you plug yourself into this system, now you're actually you're consenting of giving your agency over to the Harlot in my opinion, where the Harlot is like this queen Bee, right, and then now the Harlet which sits on many waters, many multitudes of people, all the tribes of the world are fornicating with it. It also, you know, the ten kings of the Earth are fornicating with this Harlot as well. It's like it's like they want to bring Sophia in some sort of way into this third dimensional plane, into this reality where when they want humanity to connect to this divine source. But once you're connected, really you're kind of controlled in a certain way, but you're you're blinded to the control because really you're getting everything that you've ever wanted by being a part of this digital system.
Speaker 4: Right, it serves.
Speaker 5: The luss of the flesh. Yeah, all that kind of stuff. You know, it's wild.
Speaker 3: And I'll just point this out, this divine source that they want us to hook up to source as a New Age belief system. I'm not within the New Age belief system describing this energy, right. I think it goes all the way back to her meticism. I think they view this energy as just energy for us to manipulate, with us to be this co creator with this energy. So I think that's also interesting when looking at the entire map, that's a dead giveaway.
Speaker 2: To your point, it.
Speaker 1: Goes back to what Sam Tripley's been obsessed with for this past few weeks, which is within the Kabbala, there's the story of they believe that all this divine spark scattered across and everything has you know, a piece of the divine spark in it, but there's a lot of chaotic energy, and there's some pure energy that can be made pure and enlightened. And only certain people are that the Jews in the Kabbala. Allegedly, he thinks, at least in the time, you'd believe that that's them. But in reality, Alice Bailey, to your point, with Theosophical Society, Alice Bailey believes that that is the initiates. Only the initiates, the people who actually initiate themselves to be one with Lucifer, the Luciferian doctrine, and this this demiurgic spirit. Now to your point with the Lady, I agree with you, Sophia is another representative. This Christ was a man, and the real Antichrist or Matreya or the Lady could be the real inverted spirit of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So if Lucifer was to come and be embodied, I would think she'd be a lady.
Speaker 1: And Sophia, of course is the bringer of knowledge, so's Lucifer. So within narcissism, Lucifer is an androgynous god, just like the god they worship. So here we are, you know, I think the lady is a is a funny way to spin the Antichrist, to sell it to people, because they would never expect it to be a woman. They're looking at Trup, they're looking at that Yahoo, They're looking at other people as the Antichrist. They're not looking they're looking for Lord Maitrea. They're not looking for the lady. And so that's kind of where I think that aspect. And she's gonna be the next descended master if you were to leave in the Alice Bailey belief system. Now I went deep into the hierarchy externalization of the hierarchy. It'll be out of the members soon for anybody they didn't hear it. So that leads a lot of context to what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just threw up something if you don't mind sharing this.
Speaker 5: It's a few quotes that I have here of Alice Bailey, and it says here this is from her book Education in the New Age, and it says all world religions are an expression of a single divine source, interpreted through differing cultures and stages of consciousness. In her book called The Reappearance of the Christ, she says the New World religion will recognize no separation between religions, for all arise from the same spiritual reality. And then in her other book, The Consciousness of the Atom, she says God is not a person. God is an impersonal force or energy which conditions all life. And you could make you can make so many parallels with this to what Sophia is in narcissism, what the goddess represents ultimately throughout all of the mythologies. She's like this source where all living things have have you know, fractal from. And really it's like she wants with this concept so Fia, this divine source. She wants to bring everyone back home to like her womb. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's interesting what you put up here is as Christ as an agent of divine source, not God.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the whole point.
Speaker 3: And I'll say this as far as you know, psyops that are rolling out between you know, Christian nocissism and Kabbala. I think that's that white hat dark hat symbolism that we see right now, and they're painting Kabbala as a dark hat and this Christian.
Speaker 2: Nacissism or theosophy as the white hat.
Speaker 3: But in reality, there are two flavors of the same source of information, which is the mystery schools.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and there's plenty of theotists who are also scientists who create this technology. And this is how we get into this idea of a digital temple where they're trying to merge this plasma electrical energy, this technology as crazy as it sounds, but that's why you're seeing plasma orbs and they're connecting that to the lady because this plasma technology is something they've mastered and that they're trying to That's why she mentions here the atoms, and she connects atoms with being like you know, the divine sparks, and that's why cern is splitting the atom the new because about splitting the atom, and she's outside of there, the creator and destroyer. This is the connection of all this kind of esoteric with the actual physical science, and they're bringing it together. And you have CERN scientists who have daughters who have DNA companies, who have another daughter who married the guy that owns Google.
Speaker 2: So here we are where we have the.
Speaker 1: Tech and we have the you know, all this coming together. And by the way, the person who is married to the lady who had the DNA company that owns Google also wrote the book with Kissinger that was called Genesis about AI coming in, merging with humanity and creating this new man. So here we are the digital Temple that here's the basis of it. And I went, I feel like in pieces we've kind of laid the foundation for what we're talking about today. So many times throughout all these episodes, either with Ben or with Steven, and so it is one massive movement.
Speaker 2: It's one thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you bring up CERN, right, CERN.
Speaker 5: The whole reason why they're doing what they're doing is they're they're they're slamming particles at the speed of light, almost the speed of light. It's like ninety nine point nine something percent the speed of light. But what happens when these particles they hit each other and they break off, They actually kind of take pictures of this moment when this is happening, so that they can ultimately it's kind of like if I took a chair and I broke the chair down into pieces, I.
Speaker 4: Can go, oh, wow, this is how it was put together. Very interesting.
Speaker 5: Well, they're doing that with life and they're doing that, you know, to try and see the fabrics of reality. And a big thing that was discovered was the higgs Boson, right, that the higgs Boson part that the God particle. Right, and it kind of like laid out to where they understood that there's a field that we can't see that that almost is like allegorically it's almost like how a mother's.
Speaker 4: Womb creates the baby. Right.
Speaker 5: And so I think too that the Higgs Boson will once they move further into the research and they figure out more things, they're actually going to come to the conclusion that God is the universe, right.
Speaker 1: And I put Alice Bailey calls that the planetary web or the temple of the veil. That's the idea of the veil, the ether, this plasma, it's plasma that is this womb sense it keeps everything together, like you're saying, like almost like dark energy with then you know the womb. It is kind of it sounds weird when you say the womb, and I get what you're saying, but that is real. That's exactly how they view it. That's why they do a lot of fertility magic and they worship the mother God, Isis, et cetera. Sorry but yeah, yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you interesting too about Sara.
Speaker 3: I once heard Gary Wayne break down the people who started cern a lot of the scientists, and they were obsessed with Hinduism and the secret teachings of Hinduism.
Speaker 2: They're obsessed with it. And once again, what is Hinduism.
Speaker 3: It is the misery religion of these fallen gods, maybe in a more public form, but it all goes back to these fallen gods.
Speaker 1: And it kind of is the first one to introduce the planetary cosmic aspect to these godly forces. So then they started introducing this idea that, okay, there's a force that comes through each of these planets because each planet has an archetypical energy attached to it, because it's a physical manifestation of a spiritual force that is so powerful that it manifests heres physically in our plane. So they believe that there's an energy that acts upon us. This is the idea of astrology that actually changes your you know, your personality type or how you know you feel during the day, et cetera. So they think that this force is now changed. So this new age is coming and each of these planetary bodies have a new force that's being now sent to us and it's changing our it's changing into a new age.
Speaker 2: So that's what they think. Of course, screwed. We are screwed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, But you know, it's weird about the digital third Temple. I'm still trying to figure out how that correlates. I guess is it just the sacrifice and aspect of it as far as falling within the parameters of manufacturing this prophecy.
Speaker 1: Well, the Age of Aquarius represents the man pouring out the water picture, and water is supposed to represent, like the waters, the consciousness of waters. Your consciousness actually is the representation of that water. So if that's the case, then you would actually be giving your conscious your conscious essence, or your soul. They believe that consciousness and soul are interchangeable. You're giving that over to this new digital system that is urging with it in a technological fashion, you know. So again plasma mixing with electrical grid, that's how it comes together with your soul essence or your consciousness.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean also essentially, if it also works the way they want it to work, we're essentially giving up our free will, and free will is an aspect of the image of God.
Speaker 2: So I think that's kind of interesting too. Yeah, you have to do at the end. Doesn't it say you have to do that? Do what God? Anything about giving up your free will in the end times or anything? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think when you give your when you worship the image of the beast and you take the mark of the beast, that's you in a way giving up your agency and then boom, once you take that that thing that connects you to the hive mind now and I think that that's where even the zombie concept comes from. Where these people get bit, they're no longer themselves anymore. They don't have the agency, the conscious state that they had before the bite. Now they're just going on taking out, rampaging, doing whatever it is that the virus, you know, was the whole purpose of the virus, right, so.
Speaker 1: It maybe, yeah, don't they don't people cross that over with the jab they're like, oh yeah, they got that, they got that that material put in them, And so now they're all kind of being programmed to just go along with the narratives a little more than most people. I would say that that's almost an allegorical thing for what we've seen recently.
Speaker 5: I almost think too, like the digital Third Temple has something to do with Tower of Babble two point zero, Like will that be the tower or the representation of what the tower meant in Genesis eleven? Right, Like it's bringing it's going up to the heavens, right, who's the heavens? Who's the god of the heavens?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, there's a duality aspect of it. There's Zeus, but then also isis Ishtara and Nana Sophia is also the god of the skies. It's like you said earlier, it's like Lucifer carries this Rebis effect with him where he's he's both.
Speaker 4: Male and female.
Speaker 5: And if they really want to kind of, uh, you know, build a tower when this another Tower of Babel moment comes together, really it's just going to connect you to like that ether that you know, the the cosmos, the dark energy, the dark matter where you know they're going to claim that this is God in some sort of way.
Speaker 3: Do you do you think that CERN is the foundation of Babbel two point zero.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's Lucis trust in the un only because of my recent studies. Lucifer and Isis is Lusis. That's where that name comes from. So to your point you just said it, that's exactly what it is. Lusis is Lucifer and isis or what you just said, the two the androgynous aspects of the same God.
Speaker 3: Now, I guess what I'm saying real quick, Like the physical aspect of the digital third Temple, right, not the esoteric aspect of it. But there's got to be something that's going to be running all of this stuff. And we know the Internet was created at CERN. We now have that hydrogen collider where they're ripping up into portals. It's tied to quantum physics, which was making a huge push. I wonder if that's the physical foundation of this digital third Temple.
Speaker 4: I tell you what, maybe maybe maybe, But what.
Speaker 5: If CERN is to uh, you know, want to release a pollon out of the Earth right the pleon O bad and Apollo the Destroyer goes into the Antichrist that just died because he's the seventh king right in Revelation seventeen, and then all of a sudden it Bikipi comes the eighth King, right in the same context when a Poleon is loosed from the pit and then goes into perdition, perdition being the son of Perdition, the man of the lawlessness, the lawless one. You know, that's like Osiris ritual being played out, where this Christ figure is not only a teacher, but he's also going to lead by an example to the rest of the world that the world can do this as well. And when he goes through this process, they build an image unto him, right, and then the image of the beast both speaks and does wonders and all these things, and then also causeth all man to take the mark. Almost like, hey, if you want to be like God, or if you want to be God, you could follow the example of this Christ figure. Take this mark and you'll do the same thing. You'll technically die in your own body, but then live again. And it's kind of like the regeneration process that the Goddess.
Speaker 4: Is known for. With assisting.
Speaker 5: Right, it's almost like this goddess represents a holy spirit, a counter holy spirit. Right, it's an invisible force. It's something that's here to be a helper.
Speaker 2: Right. It's the digital, it's digital. It's all right, here is digital.
Speaker 1: Here's why I think this John d Science a you know, magician scientist that worked with the queen. Right, you have connections with Masons and everything else. This idea of the illuminati, this idea of Mormons and all these people.
Speaker 2: Right, they're connected with Masons. So if we know all these connections with these people, right, here's my point.
Speaker 1: Uh, the Masons are making the technology at least people adjacent to them, right, and they believe in this, like you said, this essence force. Well, they also wrote revelations. It's as Bacon was a Mason that wrote revelations. Masons put a lot of this, like they're they're doing their own script. This is their own script that they're acting out. So when you talk about revelations and the you know, the the Man of Sin, of course that's you know they're acting him out through Trump or whatever. You know, you could do any of that, but it's Masonic theater that has been written like Revelations. From what I remember, I know, it's like you know, a prophecy that was seeing, you know. But also I believe it was written by Francis Bacon, and it was very esoteric. That's where you have the trumpets and this, you know, all these different things, you know, the horns and the beast in the whore and all.
Speaker 2: These different things.
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of it's got esoteric value to it, and so I don't apply too much exoteric literalities to all of it, just saying I think that a looted again to the digital third temple concept of what we're talking about. That's what I think that esoteric is within Revelation. Is this digital temple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think.
Speaker 3: Real quick, I think Revelations was written by John But I think that these Masons and these secret societies, they take exoteric meaning from it that's not necessarily there. If you notice the Masons have their own Bible. Does that mean the Bible's faulty? No, that just means that these secret society groups who are enlightened or illuminated, view an esoteric thing within it, and then that's what carries them forward. So I think what we're seeing right now now is Yes, I think Revelations is a legitimate book. What I do feel, though, is that these groups are pulling away their esoteric interpretation of what that's going to look like, and we're watching them trying to manifest it within our reality.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just screen shared something, dude. This was a It's very interesting how this thing kind of went a little viral.
Speaker 1: And we were talking and Ben, we were talking about this project LUCID the sixty six to six B system Universal human control System the other day and this idea that this biometric six six to six universal human control system. It's a biometric system, it's ID card, smart card, the whole thing. It's pretty much the mark of the beast. This was written by a man who was a Christian pastor in Texas. He also worked in tech. And I just think that I think that that's got a lot to do with this shit, dude. That's all I wanted to point out, because I'm coming from that context with it where it's like, yeah, man, I see the same as him, and he studied the Bible a lot, and he was seeing like prophetic things happen through the Zionists and through the technology and through these things where he was seeing the same thing that he was seeing in the Bible. And I think there when you know that the Masons had a hand in how it was written as far as the language goes, I think there's an aspect of that that's important with the King James version.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a fact. Francis Bacon wrote that.
Speaker 1: But also it's like, I mean, you know, people hate to hear that because I think that they think that I'm saying that that means it's not true.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that he put in a lot of esoteric values that they're now acting out.
Speaker 2: That's all I would, just the.
Speaker 4: Point that this is so.
Speaker 5: In a nineteen twenty six interview, Nikola Tesla predicted that the Queen Bee would symbolize the future of humanity, where women would become the superior sex, leading a new social order. He believed that women's intellectual advancement would lead to a scientifically ordered civilization, shifting from male dominated structures to a matriarchy mimicking the efficiency, work, and discipline of a beehive. Now, what was he known for. He was known for creating things that involved power of the ether free energy.
Speaker 4: Right now, if we.
Speaker 5: Think of like a digital third temple that is kind of like has these parallels or these tie ins to in ethereal realm right with plasma and all this kind of stuff. I mean, he worshiped the Goddess, and I think that he even contributed his work to you know, that he was kind of exploiting the ether, which was ultimately his god, the Goddess. And what's fascinating about this is I think that when you look at Revelation seventeen and you have the Harlot, the Harlot is in a way kind of navigating the whole world's fornicating with it. So just think of like what artificial intelligence is doing for us. Now, if we have questions, if we have any concerns or wonders, we can go to artificial intelligence and tell it'll spit out an answer and there're you know, ten seconds for us. So it'll almost be like an intermediary for us when we do kind of connect into this digital grid where it's kind of like acting like this this counterfeit Holy Spirit. Now, what I also think, what I also think is happening too, guys, is that you know, when Jesus says that those days would be like the days of Noah, Well, what were the days of Noah? Well, when you look at Steiner's work, you look at Bloblotski, and you also look at Bailey. They you know, also Casey. Casey was another big one, but they were known for getting a lot of their information from the Akashak records and through the Acasck records.
Speaker 4: They saw that.
Speaker 5: That Antidiluvian period, whatever period of humanity was present before the cataclysm happened, right, it was a golden age. It was an age where they thrived off using technology and all these things. But ultimately there it became kind of two groups kind of formed, where there was a group using the technology for evil, but then there was a group that was using the technology for good, the group that was using the technology for this good aspect. And ultimately, I think Lucifer's umbrella under both of these forces. Ultimately this is his kingdom because he's of good and evil and he has this discourse that is a part of the nature if he was to have an empire. And Casey talks about that the cataclysm was caused because of the Sons of Bellisle, which is what we're being fed right now in this Atlantean narrative about the deep state, the new World Order, all these things, and the whole idea with a nuclear war, like we can destroy ourselves Bloodsoe talks about that they're trying to fulfill revelation. But if we listen and we we enlighten ourselves and awaken from this, we can stop this, the lady says, right. And so ultimately, I think humanity is going to fall into this false awakening where they're going to move away from this. The Sons of Balile, the evil dominion powers that are using this technology, and humanity will come to an agreement like a Tower of Babel two point zero, where then they'll they'll all say, hey, let's come together as one. Let's use this technology for spiritual advancement. And now, so those were known, according to Casey's work as the Sons of the Law of one Willcox that just passed away. He was an advocate for the Sons of the Law.
Speaker 1: He said he was a reincarnation of Edward Casey dude, and yeah, he was literally And also just to piggyback off what you're saying, like, you know, uh, a minute ago, you were talking about. Uh shit, dude, because you just went with the David Wilcock thing. I actually forgot what you said a minute ago. But you know, with this, uh yeah, the whole aspect to like the synchronization with the hierarchy as they come and merge with man.
Speaker 2: That's something that Alice Bailey was talking about.
Speaker 1: Whenever the planetary hierarchy comes with this Demi or Joe spirit or these fallen angels. She he says that the merging of the astral material realms coming and that there will be a second initiation to your point. And so the second initiation is when man will merge with this spirit, whether it's spiritual, digital whatever, spiritual through the digital whatever, and it's being brought about through this merging of the two realms, right. But also she mentions that there's people who have inclination to higher intelligence, but this force, this new force that's coming to us, will actually have an inclination to lower other people. So there's going to be people that are essentially led to slaughter and sacrifice because they can't enter into this new age. She literally has a quote many are called, but few are chosen, and she says, I know that you're saying, you know, oh, it's not fair that these people will have to die, and she says, let me remind you the soul has many existences in this universe and that the physical body is not the worst.
Speaker 2: Thing that can happen to a man.
Speaker 1: So she's saying, it's not a big deal that these people will die and not enter into this new age because they will be sacrificed and killed, and mostly it'll be Christians because God is not Jesus, right, that's the whole idea. He's an ascended master. So just right there, you got a problem. And if Israel, if Israel with the sign of you know, David Star that is not in the Bible, if that is the bringer of this new you know, age of religion, and they have in their Noahide laws no idolatry in the first law, Jesus Christ is could be as that that's going to be the guy that is going to get you killed, no idolatry.
Speaker 2: So just yeah, and altogether.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, and essentially, you guys talk about you know, technology leading us to spirituality, but they're rolling out spiro technology as we speak. And I think that's what this push of Ibogain and d MT. And to your point, Andrew, which you point out out the other day, who's the leading manufacturer of ibo kaine a company called Gilgamesh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, who is a literal giant?
Speaker 3: Who I think when I showed Stephen that he associated that with what's his name?
Speaker 2: Hercules, that's who it is, Nimrod and the power Babbel.
Speaker 1: So this how many people know the Hercules was Nimrod's consort.
Speaker 5: It was Cimaramas. Well according to the to the Ninavah history, right, it was Cimaramas and Ninas. But there's so much like connection that Ninas was Nimrod, and that Bell being the father of Ninas was actually Hermes or Ham right, and who came from that it was Cush right. So it's like it's like when you had the you know, the sons of Noah separating after the flood, which I mean, uh, Ham was I'm sorry, I had Ham and Cush reversed there, because it's Ham then Cush then Nimrod. But Ham was the one that rebelled from his brothers, and and and for what Noah said, Like Noah was like, hey, we're not doing this, We're not going back to the Atlantean world.
Speaker 4: Again. Ham didn't like that, and.
Speaker 5: Then so he was like, no, I'm going to go and I'm going to seek and find this knowledge where it'll spark back humanity into bringing back this new age. And I think too that that's what's going to go to be coming out of Egypt and the Keys of Plateau pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Historia Nimrod. Yeah, that's definitely the same deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wo well, you know, somebody sent me actually an email exactly what you're kind of saying. There's this giant stone sarcopha guy that they're finding in these temples that no man can really like make. I mean they're huge, and they're like, dude, how are they making these huge stone sarcopha guy?
Speaker 2: And it reminds me of reminds me of the movie X.
Speaker 1: Men Apocalypse where they open up that big stone sarcophagus and that old god, Nephilom, god whatever comes and like destroys the world.
Speaker 2: That's literally what.
Speaker 1: Like they're talking about with this somebody who's trying to say this, I ram wars all about that. I don't know if I subscribe to that, but the idea behind that is laying credence to the predicted programming behind people believing that this is like reality that we're in, you know what I mean, And I'm going to bring back the old gods and the whole deal, right, and so it's very interesting.
Speaker 5: It's kind of it's kind of wild too, man, because you know, in that at Lantin period, those the sons of the Law of One. What they worshiped that ultimately powered their technology was called the two Ive Stone or the Firestone, which you can make direct connections to Lucifer and that stone uh where you know, it also represents the Goddess man because Lucifer being the son of the Morning meaning Venus, Venus being you know, uh, that goddess uh uh, you know, like like the goddess, right, and that and that even the Kabelli cult and Isis and Ishtar, they're all worshiped as you know, rocks that fell from heaven, meteorites or something like this.
Speaker 2: Diana, Hey, look at this, this is like mind wars. Right.
Speaker 1: We've got a very close correlation with mind wars.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Michael Akino's Temple of Set and the Black Star Orbital Technologies Corporations, which is a space technology corporation.
Speaker 2: Uh. So we have a lot of that going on, you know obviously, Yeah, JPL Laboratory exactly. Yeah, that's really the thimble symbol of Thelema right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ale like Michael Michael, yeah, Michael Kino took his Mind Wars from Aleister Crowley's uh Thelema symbol, which is right there. You're right, but yeah, Michael A. Kino's looks very similar to that too. And then also this, uh, this, dude, this is very similar to that that that kind of Sumara deity you sent.
Speaker 2: Me this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, dude, and lord of like the plasma and whatever. And they say that he's like, you know, the leader of the White Brotherhood, which is what Jesus is a part of, just an ascended master, a part of this white brotherhood and so very odd things that they subscribe to. But these these things are going to be presented is like reality soon, I think, you know, as you pointed out that Spielberg movies got one eye almost like the you know, all seeing eye that's coming out that's talking about aliens, and it's all about channeling. It's not even about like contact with aliens. It's about channeling, and it's more about like this you know conscious aspect and you know astral aspect to the deities and the eyes upside down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a that one video I sent you the UFOs that I filmed myself or the UAPs.
Speaker 2: We are talking about plasma.
Speaker 3: I mean that right there looks like plasma technology that was developed somehow.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: All this is is a lot of Even Stephen Greer says, that's our technology and we have the capabilities for free energy, and he's just like literally a sign as massad agent. Dude, so well, first trying to tell us this idea of free energy with these dead scientists and everything else, so we'll accept it, but in reality it'll be this b system technocratic please state that probably will have no utopian aspect to it that they're telling us it'll have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Jesuits are right in there in with him. There's a guy that's tied to Greer named Shaheen. If you've watched any of Greer's movies, he's that white guy with the white hair that worked with the administrations and for ten years he was chief counsel for the Jesuit organization in the United States.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. He wants to do.
Speaker 1: He wants people to listen to buy you know, those bineual beats and connect with these you know CE five where they can you know, essentially meditate in order to contact these things.
Speaker 2: So now we have a direct core. It's not physical space, green beings.
Speaker 1: It's it's these anels that people have been channeling for a long time, you know.
Speaker 2: Same deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just falls back under man. You know what Casey talked about with the Sons of the law one versus Sons of Balale. It's like, you can't you can't take away the technology that they're developing. It's it's a it's it's the network that's supposed to be built for this BET system. But what I think will change is the philosophies of how to use these things. You know, it'll be that, hey, you know, the world will with this manufactured awakening. These people will want to not be in this dominion state or or how the how the evil forces are using this technology. Uh, they'll actually want to migrate to using it for spiritual ascension, which will connect them to divine source and which will ultimately uh look like the good cop of of the paradigm. You know what I'm saying it's it's it's where the technology is not going away, but it'll be used in a different way that makes sense. They'll they'll they'll try and justify it to be using it for good rather than evil.
Speaker 3: This is what they'll say, is they like, you know all those evil tech guys, you know, all those evil is at they're no longer using the technology we want to bring in. We're going to put safeguards on it, and they'll give us all the good things about all the solutions that will bring, but ultimately it's just another lie to bring on our own enslavement and it's going to work.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it might, man, because people are not doing enough about it.
Speaker 2: Man, not doing enough about it, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had some guy comment and shout out to that guy. You know, I love him, but he's like, Man, your show recently has just been talking a lot of smack about other people and talking a lot more smack about what's going on. It's because really, if there is no pushback at all, human, he is going to roll right into this that much faster. You know, if we're putting our guard down, you're going to be consumed. And I'm not going to sit here and have the mentality of a boomer where they're just going to allow these things to happen because the deception is, you know, not discerned. It's like, it's time to talk about this stuff. It's time to actually push back in a loving way too. Other platforms that are allowing this narrative to just go out. You know, people are pushing this narrative and assisting this coming into reality because it gets some clicks, it gets some audience retention, and it gets some all these things, a lot of the things, a lot of the less of the world it'll provide you with. But it's like, hey, if we don't recognize what's happening and speak against it, well, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm with you, and I think we need to stay rooted in God for that. I think that needs to be enough for us, because when you start attacking the systems of control, especially how they have this broken down into certain tribes, the general population is not going to like that. So we have to say content and make God our main focus and the reason behind we're speaking.
Speaker 2: The truth has to be pure in my opinion, Yeah, yeah, man, shout out Craig Dude.
Speaker 1: First of all, let's just one second, Craig, Yeah, Nephunter, you're right, starts you around show you got problem with people's shows. But anyway, net Hunter said it, so anyways, I think CERN's true motivation is to find a way to time travel. Recently they transported antimatter in a truck. I believe there is something to it. Thank you very much, Craig shout out Craig, Yeah, man, yeah, dude, I think that I saw that, you know, and that was one of those things where it's like they want us interested in this thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It can't always bring it up, but CERN has a lot to do with, you know, the angels and demons, and Angels and Demons being the name of that Dan Brown book is not for no reason, and of course it connects we're talking about with splitting in the atom, the discovery of this, like you know, other astral realm that they want to merge because I don't think Alice Bailey is correct. I don't think this astral realm was really merging with the physical. I think that they're trying to make it merge with the physical. I think maybe they're, you know, able to channel better with their little d than they were before, but now they're trying to make that access literally merge together with technology, and so they're making their manifestation happen, right, That's all it is. It's a manifestation of what they want to happen, which is merge the astral with the physical via digital technology via cern And that's why, of course that that movie and book is just so perfect.
Speaker 2: Man. I just I read that as a kid, Dude, I was into that.
Speaker 1: It's just so weird that I've read these things as a kid, and it's just so pertinent in my life today with some of this stuff.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen the Independence to day movie Resurgeons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: It is the newer one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if I can maybe well, I'm trying to well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm on discord over here.
Speaker 5: I'm in a discord chat with a bunch of brothers, man and there there or it's just like information dump right every day and everyone's got a really good perspective of what's happening. But in that movie, you basically have where the world has. The first movie was meant to illustrate the humanity recognizing that there's like this demi urs that there's this alien race that really is all about uh, you know, not only control, but wanting to cause catastrophe or or to destroy the earth. And the second movie is about that. There is this that that those section of aliens are coming back to destroy the earth.
Speaker 4: But what's interesting is.
Speaker 5: Why it's called for surgence is because that that that means to rise, right, and that's kind of like this this great manufactured awakening process that I think is happening right now. But in that movie, you have like, uh, an illustration of what the ascending masters is gonna probably look like. And it's a it's it's it's a human race, uh that you know, basically is from the future coming back to humanity in the form of artificial intelligence now because they've connected with artificial intelligence and they've they've migrated to pretty much being like an elemental of artificial intelligence, and really they come back trying to assist and help mankind to fight against the bad aliens.
Speaker 2: So that's it. That's what we've been talking about, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's an admiral bird too, Dude.
Speaker 1: I called this shit a while ago, so somebody told me I should do a show on Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Well I have go look at it.
Speaker 1: We broke down the hope he prophecy Antarctica and this whole idea that hollow Earth and I think in the title too, but hollow Earth, this idea of like you know, going down to a Gartha where Admiral Bird he got you know what is it called the whe get pretty much trailer hits by UFOs you know, like in Star Wars and ship where they like control your ship tractor being tractor being there. It is, I was closed trailer hits. It's pretty it's a low tech version. So anyway, he gets tractor beam down and you know it's these Pleadian you know, Aryan you know, race of people that are essentially just like the UFOs get described. And I said, this is Nazi propaganda to get us to believe in this idea of one this Aryan alien.
Speaker 2: Race that like is meant to save us.
Speaker 1: And also it plays right into the Sunna Kumara guy, which is literally this Pleadian white god that's the leader of the White Brotherhood we just talked about a little bit ago, and that connects directly in with this propaganda that was given to us by Admiral Birds. So I'm just nobody's talked about it from that angle. Everybody's like, Admiral Bird's real, Hollo eor, it's real. It's like, well, how about it's Nazi propaganda. Look at when it came out. It came out in like nineteen forty eight. It was right after maybe forty five, So we're talking literally whenever the Nazis were around in Antarctica, they all had the treaty there, they all went there, created this psyop, created this conspiracy movement, used Eisenhower and his daughter for this whole movement towards aliens and believing in this There you go, man, I mean they've been building this narrative for over almost one hundred years, eighty years.
Speaker 5: You know where I think I see the externalization of the hierarchy in the Bible. It's in Matthew twenty four. Let me see if I can right here, bam bam boom so here Matthew twenty four, verse twenty four. Right, this is when this is after all the cataclysm is being played out. You got earthquakes, rumors of wars, kingdom rising against kingdom, famines, pestilences. It's like the end of the world's happening, right, and what is Sanat Kamora or the other messiahs throughout all the other cultures, the kal Ki, the Madi, the Mashiak, all these figures are to come in to rescue the world out of chaos. Well, here it says for there shall rise false Christ and false prophets and show great signs and wonders and so much that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. This could be like the externalization of the hierarchy, where you have these ascending masters coming here taking the physical form on earth. And who does basically als Bailey say, who the ascending masters are? Well, they're the avatars of the Christ. And so if you have false Christ, you know, coming into reality trying to lead mankind out of this chaos. I could only see it as being something that Alice Bailey talked about, where you're going to have the return of these messiahs coming ultimately being the forerunners for the actual anti Christ, right, or something like that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could cross reference that terminology with the terminology referenced earlier in the Bible with Matthew where it talks about the falling stars that come down, which really represent the angels, right, he talks about a third of the stars fell from heaven. It's really like, you know, Lucifer, and is the angels that came down with them?
Speaker 2: Right? Isn't that?
Speaker 1: Like? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is there any way to cross reference the terminology here with that to say is that the same?
Speaker 5: I mean it could be right, because you know Satan right, and there was a big war in heaven right right right here, it's uh, right here, And there was a war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, which is ultimately the god of Hermeticism. By the way, that's who Hermis said that he's gotten to the Yeah, I think is the name of it that that Hermes Tristmas trist Magistus gave this dragon was peridem.
Speaker 2: Or from Mandy's Pimander Pimander something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but right here right so and prevail not neither was there place no found anymore in heaven. So you have the fallen angels and Satan being casted to the earth right here in verse nine. Uh, and the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent called the devil and Satan which deceive it the whole world. He was cast out into the earth and his angels were cast out with him. So maybe that does line up and connect with Matthew twenty four with that. You know that that previous verse I just talked about where you know they're they're they're ultimately evil, but they're coming here to look good.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so and this is what I'm getting from this. You think that not say you think this could be? My interpretation is all the stuff the sye ops. When it comes to the aliens moving forward, it's going to be pushed as if they're coming to help us, to bring us out of the chaos, because.
Speaker 5: You see, you're going to have like these aliens that are causing the chaos.
Speaker 4: That's you're gonna have these other.
Speaker 5: Aliens that are that are like, no, we're here to save you and lead you out of this. We can ultimately fight against these these dark forces that have been having.
Speaker 1: Well, the Reptilians run the earth, guys, have you ever The Reptilians run everything, So you know, these Pleadian ones will come save us from the Reptilians like net Yahoo, you know what I mean. Like we've already kind of built that narrative in the conspiracy world even for them.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that show Pluribus on Apple. I mean that's kind of the whole premise of the show. You have these spiritual beings that are coming down here to save humanity and enlighten humanity, and they hit everybody with some type of virus that brings them into this hive mind, and then the world becomes this peaceful place, which I think is very suspected.
Speaker 2: Do you chill die off.
Speaker 4: For what? What?
Speaker 2: What? In the show? Do people die off that aren't in the hut? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, Dallas Bailey's calling, dude, that is exist.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't mean to interject.
Speaker 5: I think that that's great tribulation that Jesus is saying, where he's like, hey, run run away from all of this if you see it, because they're going to turn it into the councils and they're going to kill you, you know, pretty much like like what Balance Bailey's talking about. And I think that'll be the ritual of a noble sacrifice to the New Age world order, right like, like there's got to be some sort of sacrificial system if if, if, if Satan stops the sacrificial system, right, because he's kind of like saying, now he's the ultimate sacrifice. It's like his wrath will be poorn out, poured out in some sort of ritualistic way to purify the earth and to get rid of all the Christians because they believe in the in the evil forces, they believe in the demi urge, they believe in the one that is holding us back from becoming gods. If you look at this thing I just shared, dude, this is Alex Jones' latest show on Jesse Michael's podcast, and and the thumbnail says it all, dude, Like the thumbnail says it all?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Somebody somebody Okay, two things somebody mentioned. First of all, timfule Hat not Lacroix, I guess was talking about something we wear, so I'm curious to see that maybe. But also shout out christ Man right on Christopher in the Eat Care it's a.
Speaker 2: Fact, doc, let's go. Yeah, they do eat people.
Speaker 3: They do what they do in that show. I think what was referring to is they take all the dead humans that were killed and they turn it into like this clear why type goop that they drink and milk cartons. And that's how this is the same human life O Soiling green, I guess.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, yeah, exactly soiling green. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: It's like Curtis Yarvin where he talks about, oh, we can we can make the trolley buses work based off the biodiesel fuel. We could turn the underclu too, and he's like, obviously I'm kidding, you know, maybe we can make it into swim like green instead, or you know, virtualize them.
Speaker 2: All right, let's look at this. They want you powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, if powerful, right, okay, if I may interject really quick. Recently, Alex has been saying that we need to recapture our old powers and bring him back, and he's pushing this Alice Bailey at.
Speaker 5: The cosmic memory of Rudolph Steiner. By the way, that's that whole book is basically about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not one percent on Rudolph Steiner being a horrible guy.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Here's I'm not one hundred percent on that guy being like bad. You know what I'm saying, Like, sometimes you've got to have a room for nuance, Like not all these people were evil. I mean that guy really he believed in like good, like godly for it. I don't know if you Maybe I should read up his take on Jesus and God before I say anything, because I didn't. But it's I saw outwardly evil or outwardly manipulative. He talked about material force and how everything of this earth is evil essentially, and how there's a godly force, and not that you become God, but that you can have some kind of relationship with it.
Speaker 2: And I think that there is some room for nuance there. Just want to point that out.
Speaker 5: And I think that that, ultimately is what the Great Awakening is trying to push on mankind, is to go to that divine source fact, and it's going to look like God, and it's going to look like God.
Speaker 2: It's not that it is good beware of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but even in this picture here you have the illustration that there's like some sort of alien forces here that are controlling, uh, you know, universes in our universe. Yeah. Well, it was very gnostic what he was pushing ultimately too. When you see the Tower of Babel and Genesis eleven and says that God says this right, he says, oh no, what what's this? Isn't good anything? That they imagine to do, they'll be able to do. And in this episode he was talking about quantum physics, talking about basically, uh, the what is it? The law of attraction or the power of positive thinking is another kind of idea of this. But you can create with your mind. You know, the Egyptians knew this. The Egyptian manchise would could could change the subphysical realm with manipulating the metaphysical realm. I mean they threw their staffs down and it turned into snakes. You know, they were like gods. They were creating with their minds.
Speaker 1: You know, as Alice Bailey said, you know, it doesn't it doesn't go around equally, and not everybody's the same. So you know that lays down this whole idea of eugenics and evolution and how you know, there's animal people and there's people that are meant to rule, and the adepts and the profane. So anyway, you know, Ben, what do you think about, uh, this whole aspect to I guess Alex Jones and Joe Rogan pushing this idea that we need to research this new consciousness, this theosophical shit. It's coming right out of their mind. It's so obvious now that it's hard to unsee. Do you what do you think, like, do you think anybody will get privy to that or is it just going to go by the wayside.
Speaker 2: For most people, it's gonna go by the wayside.
Speaker 3: The people want their heroes, no matter how much they tell you they don't, and they're going to give them to us. And like I said, we have to start looking at these people's past. I'm all for a Saul to Paul moment, but when people who are so connected to the system at one point continue to push system talking points right, and that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Let's look at Joe Rogan show. He's has you know, the whole volunteer world order on that. I mean, it's right there.
Speaker 3: He's going on other podcasts calling Jesus some AI Alex Jones. You can't overlook the fact that he once warned us about transhumanism, he warned us about Elon Musk and Trump being a potential Antichrist type figure, only to shill and propagandize us to push the Zyocartel agenda over the pushing line. And now we're about to watch the Great Pivot or Phase two and you see them ushering in theosophy belief systems as if they're any different than cabolism. Like I said, I think it's the same thing, just a different shade of that that good versus bad guy type of mentality. So we should listen to what they say because that's how we know what the agenda is. But we should never be disillusioned with the idea that they're actually fighting for us. You know, Spotify doesn't pay Joe Rogan, you know, court of a billion dollars because he's actually fighting for humanity and they're going to look like people are against them. But at the end of the day, that's how they con try create controlled opposition. That this whole attack of Trump on the mainstream alternative media, you see how that's galvanizing people behind the side that is being attacked.
Speaker 2: It's all a ploy.
Speaker 3: All this is one big magic trick ultimately to lead us into the same path of destruction.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it is, dude, Steven, So I guess with the Lady and the Sophia probably being the leader of possibly this AI system, right, we of course had the first robot that was ever brought out in public that was called Sophia right, So that's very vindicative of what you're talking about, very heavy. I think that you're very right and that this b system does align closely with this idea of the lady and Sofia coming back. So yeah, man, I think that you're definitely onto something with that. What do you think about that with this? Do you think is that kind of what you've been saying. I don't want to take words out of your mouth with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think that that's what they want. I think they want. I think their God is as ultimately a female, but when you dig deeper into the mythologies of it, it's ultimately, you know, male and female.
Speaker 4: It's just a.
Speaker 5: Constant switching back and forth of the patriarchy, matriarchy, patriarchy, matriarchy. But yeah, they they want to bring in their God into this world and it's it's ultimately going to be it's going to personify itself as a lady too, write like a motherly love. You know, you could see people even for example, Jake Barbera, the guy who had the interaction with the egg shape UFO, and he picked up this thing in a helicopter mission and he had an experience with it Ultimately, that's the same kind of idea the philosophies of the sons of the Law of One, which I don't hear anyone talking about that. That is the end goal out of all of this and what I've experienced since I've been talking about this because people don't want to work with me anymore. Uh, they don't want to work with me anymore because I'm calling out the agenda, the actual true agenda, like the end goal for for what's happening. Yeah, and it's it's it's when you look at the Denver Airport mural and you see that lotus flower that all the world is worshiping. You know, Wow, let's look up what lotus flower means.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was it a rainbow lows flower.
Speaker 5: The rainbow, the rainbow connects to the goddess because she's the ultimate bridget. Yeah, of course, she's the ultimate bridge right between the heavens and Earth. When you play Mario Kart, what is that You're riding this rainbow? Pretty much that's bridging the cosmos across Earth. It's the Tower of Babble, you know.
Speaker 1: If I may also interject Nibberu, which the Indunaki represent with the planetary hierarchy, Nibburu, which is the planet that is supposed to come on and if the planetary hierarchy represent this whole fallen angel, you know whatever, it's all connected.
Speaker 2: Well, look up what Nibberu means, man, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: It comes from Sumerian astronomy and it means the crossroads. It means the same thing we're talking about, the breedge, the crossroads, the gate like you know, the one between worlds. That's literally what nibau means. So we're talking about the same thing here. What angle we take with anything? So it's crazy and a quick.
Speaker 3: Point to you, Stephen and I feel you know the same way. Have you noticed that the conspiracy community does not talk about the endgame anymore? We used to all the time, and they've totally manipulated it and totally diluted it to it to just a bunch of reactionary people of the present day. Kurt I was talking about the endgame, it's all current events, which is me it's no different than the media.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, to get away from that shit, what did Alice Bailey talk about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You talked about the seven rays? What does the seven rays?
Speaker 5: When you to take a step back and you look at it, and you look at it through more of like an allegorical lens and not specifically of what each ray talks about. Uh, even though it's an alchemical process to enlightenment. It's personified as a rainbow, personified in many different colors. Why do you think the United Nations? The United Nation pin that a lot of people wear on their shirt or their jerseys. It shows all the colors of the sustainable development goals, right, it's one big rainbow. I mean, Alice Bailey is a big reason why the United Nations even became an establishment, because it was all part of her end goal, all part of you know, getting the world to recognize the bad cop so that it'll spark an awakening in people's hearts to lead them into the good cop. And the good cop is not really the good cop. It looks like a good cop, but that's the illusion that humanity is going to fall into. And if they choose to love that, then God sends them a strong delusion and now they're kind of locked into their beliefs with it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude. All right, Well, we got a couple of.
Speaker 1: Minutes heading towards the end any final thoughts from either of you, and uh yeah, let them know what not like final thought. I mean, you know, anything you got, you know, you can go for a few minutes, it don't matter. But yeah, anything else. Reject it all Digital Temple, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would say, just reject everything that's coming at us on social media. I mean, especially as from a key point of influence. Let's not fall for their word magic. And man is word magic powerful because to watch it unfold in front of our eyes against people who had eyes to see it, here's to hear. You know, I'm quickly realizing that all these conspiracy ogs that I looked up to are falling for the sy ops. I'm not saying they're all controlled ops, but they are falling for the sy ops. And they once were claiming, you know, no one's coming to save us, and now they're promoting, you know, controlled opposition people running for Florida governor. And it's that the magic trick is working. So I guess just reject it all and stay on that narrow path. And it's so much more rewarding to do that. It's so much more rewarding to preach the gospel to somebody, plant seeds about salvation in their head than any type of financial gain we can gain by getting followers, by submitting to the agenda, by even entertaining the agenda. You know, I think we're all called to do this, but few are going to answer that call. And I think we have to say strong in our convictions, strong in our relationship with God in Christ during all this stuff. So don't lose side of what the whole goal is, and that's to lead people to salvation.
Speaker 5: Absolutely right on. Man, Hey, appreciate you. Man, thanks for letting me jump on here. This is the any is the Great Awakening map. And you know, a little bit ago before I really came to the conclusions that I'm pushing on my show, I would have looked at this map and been like, oh man, dude, this is everything. Yeah, this is all very truthful, and this is what we have to expose to the world right like in a way to where people need to know about this because of all the dark forces that are pushing or controlling the world. But ultimately, this is one huge syop, man, The Great Awakening is one big illusion to where people think that by talking about these certain things in a certain way, obviously or promoting these things, you're actually promoting the ultimate syop. And if you look right here too, you can see David Wilcock is on here right now to one, you know, and one I think that it's.
Speaker 2: I lack Inn Federation next to the area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think they took him out because he knew too much.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you this, you know, whatever the truth is out there about what's going on with him and all that. He's a part of Guy A TV. And that's a pretty much you know, a channel that advocates for the lotus flower concept in the cult, where the lotus flower concept pretty much means, you know that it's a spiritual emblem representing enlightenment, rebirth and resurrection and emerging unsullied unsulide however you say that, but from murky waters, to represent the soul rising above the worldly attachment or which is known as like the material realm.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they call themselves the Philosopher of the Fire or the Order of the Phoenix.
Speaker 2: It's all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they venerate fire so much, and they venerate alchemy, death and rebirth. That's why Alice Bailey is all about destruction and construction. That's why this force might kill a lot of people, but a lot of people will rise up, so it's okay. And she even posits that even if your physical body dies, your soul's going to send some because you know, so we're actually doing you a favor, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're helping you out.
Speaker 4: So it's so funny.
Speaker 5: Right here is actually the United Nations pin that I was talking about, right here in this area. I'm circling here. But the end goal is this man, and it's the ultimate good cop that I hope people don't fall for. And ultimately, if I'm to kind of give any kind of warning for people to heed, it's like, whatever happens, don't believe it. Like whatever happens, don't believe for what it's ultimately expressing. And that's really to connect people back here to divine source. Man up in the top right corner. And I think it's very interesting. I don't know who made this map, maybe this was done by the CIA or some sort of organization, but it's the cornerstone of this entire map, this whole What does the cornerstone represent represented in the Bible, It's to represent God, but this is going to be the harlot in my opinion, This right here is going to be the illusion that people are going to want to run to like a fly does to a zapper, and it's gonna look really good. But returning to Source is something that I could at least say, is is where they ultimately want humanity to go through a great awakening process. Just be aware of that, and that's that's the end goal. That's the real end game, right it's not the Alex Jones endgame documentary that that documentary is meant to to bring in a great awakening. And then that great awakening is going to want to connect you to divine Source, and once you kind of connect to that, there's no going back. You know, love the agency that you have, love the the power of free will that God gave you, and run to him nothing else, you know.
Speaker 4: So that's pretty much it. Man, Thanks for allowing me to jump on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I got to hang out with you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, dude, I mean yeah, man, we got the Digital Temple broken down, the War for eternity we could break down actually another time a little bit deeper.
Speaker 2: I'll do that since I got this.
Speaker 1: We didn't get too far into it, but yeah, man, I mean there's a lot to it, and I think that over the weekend we've covered every aspect to it really in a broad sense. Steven, we'll do another show later as well. And yeah, I enjoyed you having you guys on both of you. Let them know where they can find you. Thanks for coming, and yeah, take your time real quick.
Speaker 3: You can find me at End of the World News on Instagram, End of the World's News All One Word on YouTube. You can find the link in my bio if you can't find it. And I do a bi weekly podcast. I try to put out two possibly three shows a week or we dive into hard political stuff through a biblical worldview.
Speaker 2: I also do.
Speaker 3: A live version of that where I kind of expose the influencer industrial complex. That's kind of my wheelhouse right there. And then I have guests like you and six to g on there. So yeah, give me a followup well, and hey, God blessed to the entire chat and anybody that listens to this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, Yeah, I love working with you guys, man, and I think for critical thinkers, and we do say a lot of the same things from a different angle, And I love that because we've got to cover as many angles as possible. But yeah, people could find my show The Biblical hit Men YouTube, audio platform, Spotify, and Patreon is a good place to support me as well. Patreon dot com, forward slash The Biblical hit Men. Yeah, thank you, Andrew and thanks Ben anytime.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, listen, get out there, get after that Piza, Get after your representative, let him know, shut that shit down.
Speaker 2: Who cares about the warrant? I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: If they're spying on me without a warrant, they shouldn't be spying at all. Shut down fives A seven oh two. And we're going to be talking more about this crazy ass White House lunch, whatever the fuck happened.
Speaker 2: More is going to be coming out.
Speaker 1: You know, reporters are getting shut down for talking right in the mid sentence. I mean, weird shit's going on. But hey, Trump needs his new ball, right, so we got to get the bail room. We got to get Solomon's little mini temple inside of the White House. You know, Trump needs to get his new temples, his new monuments for this new world order to establish himself as the first King the first nebekon Ezer of this new world order that we're entering into with the Digital Temple as its primal worshiping space, which will be in everybody the hive mind.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you guys coming and right on.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, give a like, follow share everybody, and thanks for the love and we'll see you guys later.
Speaker 2: We watch Jeezy. Fuck yeah jez mac Man shout out Jeezy. He showed up a little late.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no oh Man, right at the end, dude, Hey, don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'll go on Stevens later. Man, be on the lookout for it, all right, brother, later on the