Speaker 1: Which running back co starter do you need to be targeting in the NFC? Is one NFC North coach giving us the keys to the mint. We're simply fool's gold and what former MVP is a player that you need to be in business with in the mid rounds of Big Gorilla drafts. Plus the eleven time FFPC League Champion and twenty twenty six pros versus Joe's drafter Adam Rilott is going to join us to talk about Malik Willis, Tyler Warren and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now pants dawn the pressure. I'm seen.
Speaker 2: Broadcast live in horder roud the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your host, Eric Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman at Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Greetings and salutations to all of you b alcoholics and for RELIAX. Welcome into the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com that is the Fantasy Football Players Championship. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. You can connect with me on x at Eric Balkman. You may know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown, the FFPC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network hs ffler extraraps, and of course the Fantasy Football Players Championship coming up. On tonight show, we're gonna be bandying about what the correct plan of attack is going to be in the Cleveland Browns backfield, specifically with the running backs. I don't know if we're going to get into the quarterbacks tonight, but you never know. You never know where this show is going to take us. We're going to be talking about whether you should be buying the dip on one slipping NFC South running back, and a ton more. And then I will also be joined by Adam Rylott, who not only drafted in the slow draft of the FFPC Pros versus Joe's that just ended I think yesterday or today, I can't remember which one.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: He's going to join us and we're going to talk with him about how he's been able to acquire eleven league championships in the FFPC, as well as what he's doing with Jordan Mason, whether he's targeting Christian Watson, and so much more. If you want to connect with the show on X, you can do so at HSFF hour. That is, at HSFF hour. Of course, you can always check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com, post on our Facebook page at Facebook slash hsff O, or you can also email the show at High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, now is the time to send them. In sort of last call on that. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, all the X posts and emails in the Fantasy FEEDBAK segment coming up later on in this show, and whatever we don't get to we'll do on extra reps on Friday, which is gonna be great. Got a great guest lined up for that. Tell you about that. At the end of the program tonight, I want to shout out our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce and of course, our producer and mutual friend Rob. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a huge night of drafting for you at the FFPC once this show is done, or maybe you want to, you know, watch the show or listen to the show while you draft. You can do that as well. Big Gorilla drafts have been filling up fast. We have two slots left tonight, the eleven o'clock RDS two people signed up for it, and then the midnight one is filling up after that. Why should you be doing this? It is a one million dollar grand prize. You draft a single team in the Big Gorilla and you could win a million off that single team. It's gonna pay down to eight hundred spots in the championship round. It's gonna give us six figure grand prize to the second place team. You don't even have to win the Big Gorilla to win one hundred and fifty grand this year. And don't forget fifty dollars discount on every third team. And you're eligible for that seven bananas promo where you want to root for that seven pick because if you keep randomly getting that seven pick assigned to you multiple drafts in a row, we will keep throwing at you free FFPC teams in escalating value, and if you do get it five times in a row, which somebody almost did last year, you will win a jungle Safari for four or fifty thousand dollars. Where else are you gonna get that? Only at the FFPC my FFPC dot com. Let's bring in tonight's co host with the most you know him, you love him. He's the boss at the KFFFC at kfffc dot com. Coming in with the commissioner, mister Farrell, Elliott Farrell. Good evening, sertain Lottie. How are you what a great weekend we have coming up? We've got Tonight's show, We've got Friday Show, and more importantly, we that sixteen NFL games? Yeah, pre season? Is that right? Seven on Saturday. Yeah, it's gonna be and we're getting I mean, like, I don't think it's on the show sheet tonight, but there's a lot of players that are already like significant fantasy players that are going to be playing in essentially week one of the preseason. I don't know if you count the Hall of Fame game as week one, but like Jonathan Brooks, Chewba Hubbard they're going to be playing this week. They're they're being like, what do you do with those players? We're going to get some information about both those players come this weekend. So I'm very excited about that, very excited to see what some of these other team starters are are doing as well. I think my Packers even play tomorrow night against Yeah, that's right. So very excited to see that the Aaron Rodgers revenge game. If Mike McCarthy plays them, all right, Fara, let's get into it tonight. And I want to kick things off with some scary news, but I think it's it's kind of behind us right now. Mike garra Fallo from the NFL Network reported that Amecca ag Buka actually had a toe injury that that he suffered today, but it is considered minor. Bucky Irving was talking to the press after this practice today and he said he thought Aguka was okay. I don't know if we should be taking injury advice from his teammate, but ye Irving said it it wasn't it wasn't a big deal. We I have not this came out like probably about six hours or so ago. I have not heard anything regarding something serious with Aguka, so I think we're gonna be okay. And it's it's interesting because ted Hurst has been looking really good so far in training camp. I don't know if he's going to be a difference maker for FFPC managed leagues this year. But I do want to ask you about Agbuka here, and and I don't know if the injury plays into this a little bit. I mean, because it is a bit of an unknown. But Ferrell, he has been shooting up FFPC big Gorilla draft boards. He has moved ahead of Zay Flowers. He's moved ahead of DeVonta Smith, who's dealing with a hamstring injury of his own. Ag Buka is now wide receiver fourteen at the three eight. I'm still I'm still willing to pay that price for Egbuka, but man, with this toe thing, if i'm drafting tonight until I get some clarity, I might back off him and go with Smith or Flowers there instead. How do you feel about Agbuca's rise right now in high stakes drafts.
Speaker 4: I've drafted him. I'm happy I've got him. I'm glad to know that he's dodged a bullet here. He must have just rolled over on that. A toad can be a real problem as we know there no, there's no real treatment for it, but it's just really slow player down. A good report to know that even though he had to move from the field, that he won't be going for long.
Speaker 1: So that's good stuff, right exactly. And And and I think too, I had I was just talking about I can't remember if I was talking to you about this or who I was talking to, but I said I had just drafted Agbuka in the KFFFC because it was like my first share. And then the next kfff C draft that was in, I drafted Agbuka again. And I'm riding this high Buka and then he has this toe thing. So I think we're okay. But I understand if you want to pivot if you're drafting tonight, and go with somebody else in that spot instead. Here's something interesting, Let's go north to the Big Apple Cam. Scataboo and Tyrone Tracy are listed as co starters on the first unofficial depth chart that the Giants have put out this preseason. Remember, Scataboo's season ended early last year in November with a really bad ankle injury. But he's been doing pretty well and offseason practices. He's been doing pretty well so far in training camp. The only thing he hasn't been really doing well in is decision making when it comes to doing backflips at fan events, which which was annoying, but he says he's fully healed. He's listed as the co running back one. Devin Singletary listed as number two, so Tracy and Scataboo atop the depth chart.
Speaker 3: Pharall.
Speaker 1: I think this is interesting because Skataboo has been trending upwards as well, and a player that you now have to soak a what is it in the oh? By the way, I'm using the ADP I find on Fantasy Mojo at Fantasy Mojo on AX fantasymojo dot com. That is Darren Armani's website. He's the godfather of the Pros Versus Joe's Challenge, which we just wrapped up a week or so ago. Anytime we cite ADP data or stacking data or anything like that on this show, it's due to his website. You're playing in the FFPC. Get a sub to Fantasymojo dot com right now. According to Mojo, over the last two days, in the Big Gorilla running back seventeen, He's at the four oh three. Josh Jacobs has fallen below him. Travis Etcien basehell Tutin. I guess Tutan's been rising a little bit too, but Montgomery slipped a little bit. But now we're seeing like and Scadab's knocking on the door of the Williams Is, as is Kyron and Javonte, who are going right above him. Does this and listen. I don't want to like insult your intelligence when I say this, but does this depth chart at all affect the way that you are handling Skataboo early in the fourth on a big Gorilla drafts because you know, some people put no stock into it. Some people might think there's something there. How are you handling it?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going to put any stock into this. But Scataboo is one of the players along with Jacobs, who's available in the fourth round that I want to I wanted ding the backup as a handcuff. I find running back so difficult to grab in the double digit rounds that I think you better identify as a handcuff. I have Jacobs in a big Gorilla slow and the Gorilla is stomping all over me because I did not get to grab Lynch Boyd.
Speaker 1: Marsh On, the new marsh On hopefully.
Speaker 4: And the uh so I didn't get I didn't get to Gray, you know, and so I think that's your lesson to learn from this. But uh yeah, those fourth round running backs. I like the way that are moving around there. And uh, I think if you're I think, if you're drafting early and you're not going you're you're in the middle like I am, and you go tight end and two receivers and then you go running back, you might have buyer's remorse however you go. But out of that group. What One of the things that I pay a lot of attention to bulky on the show is if I don't have a firm opinion or if I'm not I don't feel that I'm well versed in a player, I want to go spend some time researching him if if the name comes up in the show and I just feel I'm not there with anything positive contribute. And I did that with Tuton this week because I wanted to dig a lot further into him.
Speaker 1: And you know, that's the.
Speaker 4: Player of that group that I would identify that I graft, That's who I would be looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Tutan's in a bit of a time share as well. Again dependent upon who you listen to and what you read with what with Rodriguez there, But I know there's plenty of touton Belie his Tuton truthers as it were.
Speaker 4: Yeah there, well they have they have a lot to stand on Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: Rodriguez a good player.
Speaker 4: I know him here from University of Kentucky and his play that he had early in his career. But you know, he's he doesn't have the track record that Tuton is and although it's a short record, it was very impressive last year. And that's why they that's why a team could be uh pronounced at the end's new name for me at Yeah, him too, the h That's why that that's why that team could be rather las fair about extending his contract and letting him leave.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what we got to look at.
Speaker 4: He's pretty good running back that they'd let walk away because they had tout.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what we need to do. You need to pay great attention to. Yeah, the the Teuton thing. I'm still much more excited about drafting him uh than uh than Chris Rodriguez. If you look at the f FPC Main Event ADP right now on which is also on Fantasy Moojo, you see the disparity there. Touton running back twenty one at the five over one Pharaoh Chris Rodriguez running back forty two at the ten twelve. So you're talking about six rounds of difference there, and you know, similar to Scataboo and Tracy. Not that I would advocate this, but I certainly wouldn't dissuade you from doing this. Is because of the disparity between those two players. I think you could make a case, and I wouldn't normally do this, but I think you could do it here with both these cases, is draft both players because the capital you're investing in the second one is not that big. It's not like the the Arian Foster Benate thing that we had whatever that was, you know, ten fifteen years ago. And by the way, if you want to grab those players at that price in the FFPC Main Event million dollar grand prize we have, I think the lives are filled up tonight, but we got live drafts going on tomorrow. Slow drafts are popping off at my FFPC dot com six hundred bucks off each additional team that you get in the main event, and of course don't forget about that Championship round that pays down to two hundredth place, two hundred thousand for the runner up, and a single team could get you a million dollars grand prize in the FFPC main event. All right, moving on Ferrell to our next bullet point before Adam Rylt comes on the show, Minnesota. There are some big news there. Kevin O'Connell has ended the quarterback competition. They're naming Kyler Murray the starter for the Vikings in week one. In my opinion, this is O'Connell talking. He's got the skill set and the abilities, not only just from the standpoint of accuracy and his ability to affect the game with his athleticism, but he's also proven to be smart, very hard working and be able to take in a lot of information and churn that out. Now, we really want to give him the opportunity to really start building a comfort level, not only with the system, with the guys, and it gives us a comfort level to Farrell because now we know officially we suspected it, but we know officially that Jefferson, Addison, Hockinson, Mason Jones, all the sons, and Juwan Jennings is another one. They'll be catching passes at least for week one from Kyler Murray. So two part question here. Number one, are you changing the way that you handled any of these skilled, possession, skill position players for the vikings and drafts? And number two, does this give you a little bit more comfort if you're drafting in a super flex or drafting in a best ball league where you can't change out your players. Does this give you a little bit more confidence drafting Kyler Murray.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does, And it makes me look a little longer at Addison with Jefferson, with the receivers around him, I'll be skipping Jefferson, and I think a lot of drafters will do that. And then there's people that will still be very much in love with that skill set and say any quarterback that he can make any quarterback, and perhaps that will be proven that he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the only whiff has been McCarthy for O'Connell so far. He's done a lot of crazy stuff, really impressive stuff, with a lot of crazy quarterbacks and Mike Greasy, I mean not very good so, or at least they weren't. They weren't good in a lot of the other spots in their career except for when they worked with Kevin O'Connell. So that's something that we'll have to be paying attention to. And see what the beat the reporters are saying with the Vikings offense going forward here and see how it is now that there is no competition Kyler Murray. I don't want to say he can relax, but he definitely can focus on not having to worry about somebody breathing down his neck and just focus on moving this offense and scoring fantasy points, which is what we want him to do. What we want to do right now is bring on our esteemed guest for the evening. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'll give him a rousing introduction or the best introduction I can give him right now. He is an eleven time FFPC League champ. He just drafted in the twenty twenty six pros Versus Joe's Slow Draft number seven, League number seven. He's here to talk about that draft that maybe a few players that he picked, as well as how the rest of his drafts have been going so far this season. Please welcome onto the show, mister Adam Rylott Adam, welcome in.
Speaker 3: Man, gentlemen, happy to be here.
Speaker 5: That was a kind introduction, far too kind. But first a I got, I got a piece of housekeeping I want to I want to cover before we jump off in this with you, Farrell, we sat at a table together in Vegas last year, actually drafted together. You followed up, gave me a phone call before we were about to face off in the middle of the season, and I never got back to you. I apologize, hat in hand before we get started.
Speaker 3: So that's out of the way.
Speaker 1: No apology, sir, No apology necessary.
Speaker 4: And Bulky, I competed with Adam in these twenty round draft, and I think the level of my competition that I drafted at least seventeen players that he didn't want on his roster.
Speaker 1: That's how that was my that was my threat to add him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was not a good draft, but that was a really good group. But I can't remember how we finished, which probably means that my finish was unmemorable.
Speaker 1: How did you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't think that one was a winner for me. Either, it was a good experience.
Speaker 1: You guys are beating each other up through the draft, like stealing each other's players. Yeah, it's well listen if if, if you are, If you guys are in the main event again this year, you got to make sure that you are getting out of the league, you know, so you're not drafting against each other, So you guys both have a shot at winning the million in the main event, because we know it's not going to happen if you're in the same league again. This, this is something we have to fix moving forward. Adam, first question, the only non fantasy football question we'll ask you tonight. What are you doing for a living when you're not winning all these f f PC league titles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I run operations for the best sunscreen brand you can find on the market, Cooler, started by.
Speaker 3: F f PC player Chris Bercheie.
Speaker 5: He's the one who got me into this whole deal about about eight years ago and haven't looked back. So spending a lot of time there making sure you guys, you guys aren't get in the Sumburn otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, otherwise, in a.
Speaker 5: Really fun phase of life with my kids twelve and ten right now, So that's that's about it. Between between between that and playing playing fantasy football, I don't have much.
Speaker 1: Left, Adam. My kids are twelve and eleven, so like the same same exact almost the same exact spot. And by the way, and I'll just promote one of the other shows I do, The Road of His High Stakes Lowdown, the first episode we will be doing after the Vegas events have concluded in week one is behind us. The first guest I'll have on one, Chris Birchbet, which I'm very excited about. So we'll be getting we'll be getting a lot of sunscreen talk on not only this show but The Road of His. I think that's I think that was.
Speaker 3: We don't talk anymore sunscreen tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't know what's gonna happen, but no Chris, I think he is slated for September fifteenth, so that'll be that'll be great, right, So really looking ahead on that, we need to look ahead to the fifth round and one Buccaneers running back Ferrel that is that is going a little bit later than what he was a few months ago.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and say his name, Bucky Irving Adam that is that is that's Balky's favorite player.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's called Balky and Buck. I don't know, but it's he.
Speaker 3: And it's not the Wisconsin thing, is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, And he ends up being in every one of our conversations. And I think Balky's right. He's been right on him all year. Five seven is the current draft and f f PC leagues your thoughts on Bucky Irvin is part of that Bucks offense this year.
Speaker 3: I'm a buyer. I'm Bucky's bounced back this year.
Speaker 5: I like that people like little Kenny Gainwell and they're gonna be willing to pay up for him try to replicate Chase what he did last year.
Speaker 3: That's only good for for us Bucky enthusiasts.
Speaker 4: I think you can be a Bucky enthusiast based on the fact that he caught the balls last year as well. There's a certain floor for Bucky as a pass catcher with whatever happens with Gainwell, and Gainwell will be a different player in this offense than he was at Pittsburgh. There was no real reliable receiving threat in Pittsburgh and that's what led to seventy plus catches, So I don't think, you know, I think some of our drafters early on were the recency buyas Gainwell it says that, you know, he's the best pass catcher out of the backfield, because that's what we saw. But and he is electric with the ball in his hands. But not to continue beating on the point, but I think Irving is is going to be on the field as this offense moves the.
Speaker 1: Change and moves it frequently.
Speaker 4: So all right, we're all buying in on Irving.
Speaker 1: That's got to make you happy, Bulky. Yeah. I love the alliteration too, buying Bucky's bucking is bounce back, you know. Yeah, there you go, there you go. I feel like j Jonah Jamison righting the headline t shirts Man Adam just real quick on this, because there was a portion where I of the drafting season where I lost my faith in herding a little bit because I was worried about gain Will being this prolific pass catcher and then Tucker threatening to take stuff away from him at the goal line. And I think I brought this up with you, Pharah. It was like the office space thing. What exactly is it you do around here? Right? If you're not getting goal on it, you're not catching passes, and you're just banging between the tackles. Inside the twenties, I don't really have any use for you when you're going that early. But now, Adam, he has fallen. One of the things that he has already represented is that he is a very good pass catcher at the NFL level. And certainly, I think if if the reason for his poor performance last year was strictly for injuries, and he's recovered from those injuries, then yeah, he looks like a massive steel in the mid fifth round.
Speaker 5: That's a bet I'm willing to take. And you look at Baker too, he's a dumb guy. I mean, there's gonna be there's gonna be a lot of receptions there for Bucky and Gainwell, honestly, but I said, I'm just not willing to pay that for game Well, and I'll take my chances on Bucky in the fifth with a potential low end RB one finish sign me up.
Speaker 1: There was a time where I was I was drafting Kenneth Gainwell, but it was so long ago in draft season like and now to your point, Adam, he's just gotten so high. I just I'm not really seeing the I'm not really seeing the the return on investment from investing that high of a draft capital. But that high a draft capital, I should say, uh in in Gainwell, this year we move on to h to Chicago, and I think that I'm almost positive when I say this your pros versus Joe's draft which started July twenty sixth, Right, it was this July twenty sixth, Yeah, yeah, and it ended and it ended today. Actually, So you were in the slow draft. You were picking out of the what spot? Was this the five five?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have five spot? So you take a Dunsa here at the six o eight, which was obviously before the Burden injury happened, Right, but you took a Dunes at the six o eight. How much in your drafts, like main events or whatever you're doing now, how much would you be willing to bump up O Dunsa knowing that Burden's gonna miss you know, essentially the rest of the preseason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you look at my my results in that draft. This this kills me. I'm a Packers fan, right, So I have I have I have Caleb, and I got Loveland and I got o'doons right, So that kills me.
Speaker 3: But here here's my deal. So I'm.
Speaker 5: I preferred Rome to Burden before the injury. That said that said, I think I think Burden was.
Speaker 3: A little too high, and for.
Speaker 5: The news for me, maybe moves maybe moves Rome up to kind of that that back end of w R two w R three line. I'm not reacting too much to that injury news.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't want to push too high.
Speaker 5: But that's just I'm I'm sticking with where I was with those guys before before the injury. Maybe maybe a couple spots up in the wide receiver ranks for me for Adons, but not a big jump.
Speaker 3: Not a big jump for me. I'm higher, I'm higher than market on him to start.
Speaker 1: So that's so, So that's what I want. When you said you preferred o Doons over Burden, does that just mean like straight up or based on where they're you know, the ADP that you had to draft.
Speaker 5: This is probably one of my more controversial takes for this drafting season. Straight up, I like categree the hype, the hype on Burden. I'm not quite there with everyone else. So we can we can check in on this one after it's all said and done. But this is one, this is one where I'm I'm zigging against the zag a bit here.
Speaker 1: Like Adam, how much preseason football you gonna watch?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, none planned.
Speaker 4: I might want to watch in this reseason football at him because you get so's it's so enlightening, and a smart guy like you needs exposure to all that because you get the information that you learn, you'll go forward with it. I'm thinking about Detroit. I really like Detroit.
Speaker 1: Every year.
Speaker 4: I always grade their players high. You can't grade Gibbs any higher, you know, than what he is. And you know you've got a team here with two players in the first round because Saint Brown usually ends up in that first round too. But I want to take you know, we're the f f PC is a tight end premium league. I love that about the rule. And I'm always been impressed with Sam Laporta when we talk about bounce back years. Let's go to Sam Laporta. Every day I look at Detroit, I see something else I love about about the Lions, including this year when I looked at their schedule and just realize that they're playing twelve games in domes this year and the offensive coordinator absolutely loves a dome game. Especially if they're a Dome team, they can plan and not expect any weather issues to bump them off of the offense if they play all running. It's just so much I like about Laporta and at tight in eight. I think that's a wonderful value. You agree with me? Are you all in on Laporta? Especially Darren Our money over at the Mojo lets us know that he's the eighth tight end in FFPC drafting. I think it's I think that's pretty good steal.
Speaker 3: I think he can return really good value there.
Speaker 5: I am historically scared of serious back injuries, though, and there is risk reward definitely.
Speaker 3: I think even with him at the te eight spot.
Speaker 4: Balky's got a quote about backs well, Odam Theo.
Speaker 1: I always bring this up when we talk about Laporta, and like, especially this offseason, nobody has ever said that they used to have a bad back. Eric says it, Adam I left. Eric says that, I think that's so good. That's what scares me about laporter Although I will say I just drafted him in a Kentucky I think it's no Kentucky bastball today, Farrell, I just drafted Laporta, So Adam, I'm back on the Laporta train, for sure. He's back on Adam. He's not him, so you know.
Speaker 4: And I will point out to you, Balky, despite all your commentary about bad backs that Pittman played last year with.
Speaker 1: A broken back, I love coming back with that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know the dude's tough. You've seen that anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean so yeah? So well does that tell.
Speaker 3: You what.
Speaker 5: One I value preseason football like I value springscheinting baseball. None but two I am listening to is what they're saying it camp and letting the teams tell me what they're doing with their checkbooks. And they haven't paid them yet. I haven't need them yet, so that sometime good playing wait and see too. I think they're playing wait and see too. I think there's a lot of a lot of potential reward at TV eight with him.
Speaker 4: But how much Dynasty ball do you play?
Speaker 5: I have a bit, I have a handful, and I have a lot of in Dynasty. I have a lot of them there. I took them rookie draft, right, But that's kind of how I would I wouldn't now because I don't think I could get that that reward level value.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't trade them.
Speaker 4: That's how I would describe my involvement in Dynasty as well. And you know, I think that the preseason gives us a great look at the moves to make in Dynasty, you know, through the way everywhere of the year. So you know, look, I'm just I just love football at him and I want you to watch and you know I got I know you've got responsibilities. I'm gonna call you against Adam see them preseason games last night, buddy, So now you're gonna be getting morerphology. Just you just say, that's Faro.
Speaker 3: It must might. I might give in at some point, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sam Laporta, as Farrell said, tight end eight in the Big Gorilla, he's also tight end eight in the Baby Gorilla. Probably no surprise there. He will cost you an early six round pick, right behind Craft and Fannin and right ahead of Kittle and likely the Baby Gorilla is something we introduced this year. Just one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. This is your gateway in the high stakes fantasy football. If you've always wanted to play it and rub elbows with the Adam Rylets of the world out in Las Vegas. This could be your gateway where you invest one hundred and twenty five bucks, win one hundred grand, and we'll see in Vegas next year, or however you want to spend it. That's not my that's not up to me. My FFPC dot com is where to go for the baby gorilla. Moving on forward here Adam Tonight, sticking in the same division. I think that the Vikings running backs have been on a bit of a roller coaster as far as EIGHTYP goes. If we go back to prior to the NFL Draft, I think there's a lot of people that were down on Jones because he wasn't signed. Then Minnesota signs him, so we kind of know where he's going to be playing, what he's going to be doing, and then the draft comes and demand Claiborne is a player who had a very rich, productive final year at wake Forest, right, and then he's another pepper in the gumbo that we have to be concerned about, and then not to be outdone. I would say roughly a month or so ago, we saw Jordan Mason started climbing up FFPC boards as well. So there's this confluence of all these Vikings running backs. And I'm not saying any one of these guys as a league winner, but when you are faced with the prospect of drafting a running back where these guys are going in your FFPC drafts, how often are you settling on one of these guys over the other two, or perhaps you're ignoring it completely. Very curious to hear your thoughts on the Vikings backfield.
Speaker 5: I have a soft spot in my heart for Aaron Jones for a lot of reasons. But this year for me, this year undraftable, in this situation, age, injury history, It's just not there for me anymore. I've always wanted Jordan Mason to work, especially last year, and it didn't work for me. So I'm I look at that backfield, and if I'm looking at Vikings running back that might be able to impact one of my rosters at some point in the year. I'm going to look to Claiborne for something later in the year at cost it's a stay away from me. I'm we're a little worried about Kyler stealing some touchdowns out of that backfield. It's you know, I'm going to stay away, but if Claiborne is there late, I like taking him to sit on him and see if he's taking over that backfield at some point later in the year.
Speaker 4: You happy with your pros versus shows ten.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure that out.
Speaker 6: Still, Yes, I'll tell you what I I you know, go on go on Fantasy Mojos and look at and look at what.
Speaker 5: Whatever Javier is saying or whatever. Right, you know, pluging good about that guy, forget about that guy out.
Speaker 3: Of I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I feel like I have an opportunity to finish better than the seventh place projection.
Speaker 3: Put it that way.
Speaker 4: You know, we had one of the one of the pros coming in and he took great exception with my complaint about running back Jones there in Minnesota. And I thank Darren Armani for sending me a subscription to the k to the website again, and I think everyone should sign up for the Mojo. When I discovered in navigating around the Mojos, how many years have we had the pros versus Joe's balky This is a year eighteen yeah, And it appears that the seventeen year record is championships won by thirteen Joe's and four pros. And I consider that a stellar performance by the pro to manage to capture four. I was seventeen, So Adam, you're I think you're.
Speaker 1: Well on your way.
Speaker 4: And I like you what you've done in that draft with quarterbacks. I think Caleb Williams backed up with Patrick Mahomes at a later draft pick than you've ever been able to get Patrick Mahomes is a wonderful, wonderful pick. You've got a player there in Williams that is maturing, has all this athletic skill set and is maturing on the field and his approach to the ball.
Speaker 1: And I like that in mahomes case.
Speaker 4: It was mentioned today by an analyst and I remember being at Kansas City practice years ago and the Mahomes presence, the loud voice, even when you can't see him on the field, you can hear him, even when he's not on the field, you can hear him talking to the other guys.
Speaker 1: Yellen.
Speaker 4: It's just such a great, great player. And you know another thing that we experience here on the show as everyone comes in and talks about injuries. If you have an injury to a certain part of your body, it's the same for every player, and we know it's not, but people can communicate it like that he won't be back because he has this injury, and everyone is really really amazed at Patrick Mahomes coming back from an injury. You've got to have a great staff around you, and you've got to have a work ethic.
Speaker 1: Around you, and you've got to have a guy loves to play football.
Speaker 4: So I think you've got I think you've got the best of both worlds at quarterback, and you didn't overpay from him. Now your biggest decision is, uh, you know, if you had a managed league, was to figure out which one you're going to start. But the pros versus Joe's will figure that out for you. So this is a great job. I'd like to just give you a big compliment on that. Is that something you planned for going in the draft or did it just.
Speaker 1: Fall to you that way? Love it, Mahomes felt happened to me.
Speaker 5: I had thoughts on on Caleb going in, and particularly since I was targeting Loveland and putting that together. But look, I mean Mahomes at a what QB thirteen fourteen, I don't remember which one he went off the board in the draft of something along those lines. I think we look back after this year and say, why did we ever consider him beyond the QB one ranks, and you know, we'll move on from there. I mean, I think a little bit of I don't know those years in New England when the supporting cast got really really thin around Brady and he kind of fell.
Speaker 3: But like, it's the talent. You got to stay with the talent, I think the opportunity. So there, Andy.
Speaker 5: Reid in a best ball format, give me Mahomes at that at that cost all day.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes was drafted by you, Adam as quarterback thirteen in the tenth round of your f FPC Pros Versus Joe's Draft. Now the ADP I always cited because the closest representation we have to pros Versus Joe's is the FFPC Best Ball Tournament. And then there Mahomes is quarterback thirteen at the nine oh seven. So still you know, you still got them at the same quarterback spot, but you got them basically around later, which is fantastic. And if you agree with Adam Rylant and think that Patrick Mahomes is being undervalued in the Best Ball Tournament, then get yourself a team in the FFPC Bestball Tournament on hundred and twenty five dollars four hundred thousand dollars grand prize this year. It's up from three hundred k last year. We up that grand prize. It's going to pay out deep. It's going to be a lot of fun and a lot of people are having a lot of fun drafting these teams, but they don't have to manage throughout the season. The Best Ball Optimizer does that for you with the optimal lineups. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. We go from one MVP, former NFL MVP, Super Bowl MVP, He's won a slew of Super Bowls in Kansas City with Patrick Mahomes. We travel east to Cleveland, which is the opposite of what Kansas City has been experiencing over the last decade plus. The running back situation is starting to I don't know, to me, it's starting to clear up a little bit now. I think some people Adam would still call it a little bit money. Now I'm hearing more out of camp that quin Shawn Judkins not only is looking great, not only is looking healthy, but could be a three down guy there, which definitely hurts Dylan Samson's ability to do what he does best, and that's catch passes on third downs. And I'm also hearing that Samson might not be the number two guy, or at least the guaranteed number two guy that he might. I think it's Raheem Sanders. He might be in a camp battle with to see who's gonna back up quin Shawn Judkins. So I think the Samson narrative, he went from like sort of like double digit Darling to now maybe I'm gonna go a different way here. How do you feel about Samson this year? Is he a worthwhile player to add whether or not you have Judkins just as an injury away type guy, or maybe he he's more than that. Maybe he does have some standalone value as a third down guy this year. When you look at Samson and sort of this Cleveland backfield, how have you been attacking it or perhaps ignoring it? Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't treat him as an injury away guy. I treat him as that that the values in the pass catching role. And if you know, Jugkins coming off an injury truly is going to play three downs and man, well creator that value, right, But Monkin's going to use his backs. Cleveland's gonna have to run the ball with that whatever is going on at quarterback. So so there's gonna be there's gonna be some tread on on Jugkins tires. I see him getting in there on third down. Samson a lot still, So I think there's there's some standalone value regardless of what the chatter is of him in a pass catching role. But I don't I don't treat him necessarily as an injury away type of guy just because of that and his profile. You know, if he falls, if he falls below current ADP, I'm interested.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not reaching for him though.
Speaker 1: It's It's a.
Speaker 4: Good mix of players at Cleveland, and I like the way that the receiver conceptsi on is acting in the responding to the challenge in the first week training camp. This is with Watson at quarterback. That's one of the most intriguing things that I want to watch this week. It's been so long. I want to see if this is any any shape or form of the of the old Watson that that we remember and if he is a different player, how is he different? And I think what we see there can lead us in a lot of direction to what to do with that backfield. But yeah, Judkins and concepts on this team are gaining.
Speaker 1: Uh every lost it too, Farrell Denzel Boston's been shooting up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that I question a little bit. I want to go with one receiver in this offense. I don't want to get out. I don't want to get to uh.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: We We had a gentleman that came into one of the ouse recently and he stacked some browns and I I like the players, but I didn't like them all together, you know, and uh, the uh as a stack and I want to I want to hit my spots with these players and good support players around them. And then of course we know what we love about fan and I think we can consistently be in love with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that's I.
Speaker 4: You know, here we got another player that Bulky is consistently in love with, and uh, that would be down at the Miami quarterback situation, Malik Willison. I I can understand why how much stock are you buying in Malik Willis this year.
Speaker 5: I like him as my second guy to capture that upside and also take that potential upside away from someone else. And that exists. I think it's really interesting love him in best ball. If I'm talking about what I'm gonna do come time I'm drafting some main events and such, I typically like to roll out of those.
Speaker 3: Drafts with one quarterback.
Speaker 5: There's a really unless there's a really high upside option for that second guy, and Willis might fit that for me. So if he's if he's falling, and he's there in the back, you know, back half of the second half, which I don't think he will be, I'd scoop him up.
Speaker 1: It could be one of those things. Adam Worth, Miami does not look good in pre season. Maybe he would be slipping, you know, and people will be not wanting to be in business with Willis and you might get yourself a pretty good deal on him.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's a here's a bonus question to the Molie Willis and Balky loves to get in on this. Dudelet's see how I'm talking for you tonight. Balky like even.
Speaker 1: Just give you good night, all but your feet. I don't even need to be Yeah, yes, you do. Always go.
Speaker 4: I'm missing you know, just as split second Adam, because he.
Speaker 1: Was gone, what receiver? Tell me what receiver is gonna emerge from that? Miami Gods?
Speaker 3: The problem, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Just give me one or is there any? Are there any there?
Speaker 3: We're talking?
Speaker 5: Are we talking seventy receptions going to running backs and tight ends?
Speaker 1: Is that what you is that? When you think, like so, we're seeing a thirty target chair for all the receivers combine in Miami.
Speaker 4: I want you to give me seventy catch wide receiver out of Miami who scores five touchdowns.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm looking for. Can you find me one? I cannot. I don't know.
Speaker 5: If I wish I had that crystal ball, but I'm not your guy for that one.
Speaker 1: Okay. I would say this Farrell, like and and Adam, I don't know if you if you agree with this sentiment, if you're gonna tell me there is one in Miami this year that hits seventy catches, that hits five touchdowns. If I had to say who it is right now, I would say Malik Washington, But I don't believe that he will hit that those levels, So.
Speaker 4: Well, somebody, somebody's got to do that, or some combination of of receivers have to contribute to a couple of those statistical milestones, or or you Malik Willis pick is superfluous, So you could you could run the full house backfield with Gordon Wright and a chan with Willis back there and just really take football back to the stone ages.
Speaker 1: I know Jeff Affley would love to do it in Miami, like he'd be a big fan of playing football that way. It is the time of the program too, where I have to as long as we're talking about Malik Willis. Right now, he is going as quarterback twenty one in the in the Big Gorilla right now, and that round that he is going in, as Adam was alluding to earlier, Malik Willis is currently going in. God blessed, I just headed up and now I lost it again. All right, he is he is going, he is going in and oh gosh, I'm sorry, guys, this is horrible podcasting by me. So Malik Willis in the Big Gorilla is going in the fifteenth round. And if you feel that is a slap in the face to Willis and the rest of the quarterbacks. Then you need to be drafting in the FFPC super Flex Bestball Tournament, where Malik Willis is a fifth round pick, still quarterback twenty one, but he's going in the fifth round there. Super Flex is a lot of fun. Basically two quarterbacks, thirty five bucks to get in one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. They've been so popular, more popular than they ever have been. That tournament I'm talking about, more popular than it ever has been as long as we've had it this year. Get in while you can now my FFPC dot com and take your shot at one hundred k Okay. We move on to some listener slash viewer emails and Adam, I will give you the first one here. I just got to pull it up on my screen. It's from Paul in Alvarado, Texas. He writes, seems like there's more than a few receivers rising up. My big biller, my big gorilla drafts. Pardon me English, uh not my first language? Apparently, are you targeting Christian Watson, who is clearly one of those risers. That is Paul in Albarado, Texas. We appreciated Paul. Adam will throw it to you Watson has been ascending. Are you still drafting him even though you're paying a little bit higher of a price than you were maybe in June.
Speaker 3: I like Watson. I like him a lot this year. I think.
Speaker 5: I think Lafleur has to let love unleasha it a bit this year based on what's happened the last couple and and Watson's the number one beneficiary of that.
Speaker 3: What's he going now?
Speaker 1: To?
Speaker 3: What? Maybe fourth? Plate, fourth, early fifth? Where is he at?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's I think it's still fifth. I'm I'm looking at it right now. So Watson is wide receiver twenty five at the five oh six, So he's still mid fifth in the big Gorilla.
Speaker 3: But like him there him there, he creeps into the fourth. Start to think about it a little more.
Speaker 1: But I like him there he's and I like him quite a bit, and I've been drafting him more. I don't know, like, who's he gonna look? Okay, So I could see him passing up DJ Moore. I definitely could see him passing up Luther Burden now that Burden's hurt. But then and man, maybe McLaurin now that they've added Diggs. But I don't know if he gets higher than McMillan or Higgins or Garrett Wilson or mconkeiy or any of those guys. And those guys are all fourth round. So I think Watson is gonna be pretty comfortably a fifth round pick this year unless he absolutely goes ham in you know, limited preseason action, which I don't think the Packers will give him the opportunity to. But yeah, I'm with you buying Watson where he's going right now? Adam. One more email here and it is from Nick and Newark. Hey, Adam, in the wake of this Alec Pierce injury recovery, should I be drafting more Tyler Warren or Josh Downs or both in FFPC leagues? Good luck in the main event? That is Nick in Newark. So yeah, it's interesting. I guess we can make this kind of a two part question, whether you like Warren or Downs right now because of the Pierce injury, And then the second part, Adam, what are you doing with Alec Pierce?
Speaker 3: And and who else is there? Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's like an Ashton dueling or something gonna get a pop up, So so what do you what do you do?
Speaker 3: I mean Warren. I like Warren as tight.
Speaker 1: End for.
Speaker 5: With or without Pierce, So at that cost, I don't know if I'm drafting more Warren necessarily.
Speaker 4: Well, you have to be thrilled with the news about the quarterback, and the quarterback looks good, and you know Indiana Jones is right where he needs to be, So that's that's it's a really good thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it depends how much Josh Downs rises. I mean, we've had a few years of tape here now. I don't know if I'm a believer. Yeah, he's got opportunity this year and there should be more target Sheriff Pierce is hurt.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm not a big I'm not a big Josh Down's believer.
Speaker 1: I haven't been either.
Speaker 4: But I like him more this year, not just because Pittman's gone, but but to that end, he's going to be asked to do more things. And I like him on the field with Pierce, and I like him on the field with the tight end. There's a lot of things this defense has to be concerned about, which lets Downs be open offen and an accurate quarterback can get the ball to it. So I really like Downs. I've got a text bulky that came in from one of our noted FFPC players and kf FSC players.
Speaker 1: The the first thing he said is.
Speaker 4: That I'm remiss in not inviting Adam to play in the kf FSC. I mean, I got, I got, I got sales associates all over the place.
Speaker 1: But you know, it was.
Speaker 4: Very It was a lot of fun last year for me to watch Darren Waller have that resurgence with the Dolphins offense. And now we have a tight end go to a team and Darren Waller being signed by the Panthers, he goes to a team where, uh, tight end production hasn't been anything to talk about, and it possibly could be now with Waller moving over there, Balky any feeling Adam any feeling about what what the veteran tight end Waller might be able to to do in this waning days of his career there at Carolina, Uh.
Speaker 1: I would say, like as like a wide receiver three, maybe wide receiver four in FFPC basketball, I'm tight at that wide receiver. Yeah. I could get on board with a wide receiver yeah yeah. But Adam, I do not, you know, with that offense. And you know he's thirty three now I don't know, man, like I'm not seeing it, but maybe you see something not much.
Speaker 5: I mean that that offense is getting a little more dynamic as they've come along a little bit. So you know, maybe there's some you know well and there's something, But I think you're right setting three four best ball at past.
Speaker 3: You know, a good assessment.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that long ago when we were talking about Tommy Tremble being the next big thing in f FPC dynasty leagues. There is a lot of people who thought Jatavian Sanders when they took him out of Texas, that he was in this passing offense. We saw those guys go high in dynasty rookie drafts, and obviously Darren Waller is the opposite of that. He's not going to be going in many dynasty startups, which by the way, are going at FFPC dot my FFPC dot com right now. Dynasty and Empire dynasty startups. One hundred dollars is where they start. They go up to five thousand. You can compete against guys like Adam Rylett, who has several f FPC Dynasty teams there, and you can play fantasy football each and every day year round at my FFPC dot com with Dynasty and Empire Dynasty startups. Yeah, Darren Waller, this is uh he just he's I know, John Hanson from Fantasy Guru. I beg your pardon Fantasy Points. Hopefully didn't hear me say that he uh he calls. I think he said Devin Singletary. I could be wrong on this. I think he refers to Devin Singletary as the Fantasy cockroach because he's just always there. He just survives everything. This is kind of Darren Waller. Every time we think he's done, some other team gives him another chance, and we'll see what happens. Uh in in in best Ball drafts in the ff PC going forward over the next few weeks before the actual NFL season starts, he.
Speaker 4: Could be your most productive twentieth round pick ever, Adam and Balki, do you guys remember your most productive twentieth round pick ever?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Ever, rookie season for me caught over? Yeah, you know you there?
Speaker 1: Who was the pharaoh? Who was the receiver that you were? Was it Trey Tucker that you were on again a few years ago? And I just remember you. I remember walking when I was when I was at the live events in Las Vegas. I just remember walking by your table and you just stood up and you you literally pounded the table and said Trey Tucker and then you got up and walked away going on. It was It was pretty cool anyway. Speaking of Farrell Elliott, he has one more question for you, Adam.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, it's my favorite question, Adam. And you You've got to give us some new material here, and I know you will give us someone veteran player, young player, whatever, it doesn't matter where he goes in the draft, a player that you were really targeting, somebody that a roster spot for this player, welcome on every one of your teams. And then please tell us someone that is just a no.
Speaker 1: Draft for you.
Speaker 4: It can be in any round because everybody, everybody wants to know.
Speaker 1: And that's what.
Speaker 3: Pharaoh. I can't give away all my secrets.
Speaker 1: Well just too, just too yeah.
Speaker 3: Just I love Uncle Rico. Give me some Rico Dowdell this year.
Speaker 5: M I think that I think in that in that environment and everything I'm seeing, he's gonna get, he's gonna get a lot of opportunity. I think that his his ADP is good value for a kid, give me Adam Randall. This is the year Derek Henry breaks Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: Because animal after he rescores fifteen touchdowns this year back on the show, you know, maybe it's a first name relationship.
Speaker 1: It could be. That's the first thing I thought of too. So so a couple of things to unpack here. First off, on Rico Dowdell. We're getting some vibes and I think some reports coming out of Pittsburgh. Then it seems like, again, this is what a lot of NFL teams say this time of year. Whether they actually executed or not is another thing. Entirely. I had been drafting a decent amount not a lot, but a decent amount of Jalen Warren because of Rogers not wanting to get hit, not wanting to scramble, that he's just gonna dump it off to Warren. So I thought Warre would be good for seventy plus catches again this year, a very Kenny gainwell ish season. Right, And now I hear this stuff about Pittsburgh wanting to go more ball control and running the football, and they have a decent offensive line, and they have a good, smart quarterback, and they have two very capable running backs, and to me, that type of offense Adam, to your point that, to me is more suitable for the talents and skill set that Dowdell has rather than Warren. And we know Doubtell already had a pretty good season under Mike McCarthy. Perhaps his ADP, you are right, is being a little bit depressed right now. He's a seven to eight as outside the top thirty running backs. Certainly a player that Adam, I'm sure you'll be hopping all over at that price.
Speaker 3: I like him there certainly. Certainly.
Speaker 1: The other thing I wanted to bring up regarding Adam Randall, I had taken so been a background on Randall, and I think most people know this, maybe not everybody. He's basically played one season at running back at Clemson. He was a receiver before that. The physicality that he plays the game with and the size that he plays the game with certainly very enticing. My concern with Randall, and maybe it's a very minor concern because he's basically free. I mean, you can get him for super cheap in your final few rounds of your big gorilla drafts. But Justice Hill just I don't know what it is with the Ravens. They just love themselves. Justice Hill, now, I don't think he would be the guy like the absolute one a belcow there if anything were to happen to Derrick Henry. However, I do think that if something were to happen to Henry, you're still looking at Randall playing behind Justice Hill. That's my concern. I guess to your point the excitement of the mystery box door number two, we don't know how good Randal could be. And certainly with physical physical skill set like that Adam, this dude could end up being a pretty big, big time player if Derrick Henry allows him to be.
Speaker 3: Gotta hunt for some potential league winners on contitions at the end, right, that's true.
Speaker 4: You know, guys, there's one thing about ric o'dowdell that I think we've got to look at, and I suppose this is why he's available to seven eight turn is that injury history. And you know there's never been a new complete healed ric o'dowdell. He dealt with injury issues last year. If you remember how they managed him during the week ric o'dowdo did not practice.
Speaker 1: Today, you get that d NP by his name and.
Speaker 4: The medical staff kept him on the field, kept him working, you know, the end of the year. It's hard to say, if you know, if the wear and tear contributed to his lack of production at the end of the year. And so that makes me think the other running back, Buke. I'm buying into what you said. I if the players ready to go, but it makes me think that the other running back is going to have a big, big role because I do think this player is gifted, but I also think he's in a managed situation. And you know, it's it's a hip and it's it's always lower.
Speaker 1: Body with this player.
Speaker 4: And you know, I admire him for what he's done in his career. Moving on, I think sometimes what we might have seen from him so far as the best we'll ever see from it.
Speaker 5: I uh, it's a chance, certainly, a chance that's out of play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's range outcomes, right, I mean I say that all the time. It's all about range outcomes. There's a lot of different ways that could go this year, and that's part of the reason why you know he's going where he's going in drafts, you know, because of all the different ways that could go. You admire him for what he's done in his career. I admire our guests tonight, Adam Rylott, who does a did a great job on the show. Adam, congratulations. I don't care what Hoavier says. He used to be of this show and he has basically ghosted us. He ghosted us like a decade ago, and now he's in bed with ARMANI communicating with him doing the prosers his show stuff every year. I think you had a hell of a draft. And not only that, I wish you good luck there and good luck in the main event. And I'll just tell everybody out there. I'm not being paid to say this, but Kola Sunscreen is skuncare that feels like skincare, made with organic ingredients, design daily where born in Sokal, made to be warned by people everywhere. Koola dot com is where to find out more from that go ahead.
Speaker 4: That's one is always shining in Kentucky, Adam, And you know you should show up with amples here and you will have loyal customers. So we need you in Kentucky. There's still time for you to.
Speaker 1: Get here or play online. We would love to have you bring bring one of the bring a couple of Kardashians with you too. I know they love themselves some cooler for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know about that. I think we think we've I think we've moved on, uh from that era.
Speaker 1: But Adam, this was a lot of fun. I really appreciate you coming on and we will. I'll see you in Las Vegas, right, I'll be there, Okay, absolutely, be good, have a great rest of the drafting season, and enjoy not watching preseason football.
Speaker 4: You watched those games, Adam, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Will bust it to my TV and I will get that some reminders.
Speaker 3: Whatever, even if it's even if it's a replay, I'll get it on the TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get Thanks Adam, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Guys, I appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Awesome, thank you. We appreciate you, Adam Riley, Ladies and gentlemen, eleven time f FPC League winner pros versus Joe's Drafter uh for twenty twenty six as well. We we made it farll and uh. I want to remind everybody I am doing, not that you care, if anybody cares that I'm doing this. I got five different slow drafts in Kentucky going on right now. Yeah, I do. I care a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know he checked in with his he cares a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just I'm just saying, nobody cares about my team what they should be caring about. They're Kentucky fantasy. They do.
Speaker 4: But you know, I get guys that call me about drafts and they'll ask me, is BALKI going to be in this one? And I say yes, and they rush to sign up. Bulky, your your magnetic personality and the effortvescence you bring to every activity, uh makes it better and it's uh. It was proven that with your inaugural trip to the Super Sunday League this year and then that weekend will never be we will if you're not coming, we in having it this.
Speaker 1: My son told me that because one of the big reasons I never could get away was he's always at basketball tournaments. And I think he's hanging up his basketball shoes after this season just to focus on football and baseball. So that is going to free up the weekend for me, which I will have no guilt of going to Kentucky and drafting a boatload of KFFF teams. You could draft a boatload of kffs teams right now. The main event is filling up free separate slow main events filling up right now. We have live drafts. The next live draft, I believe is tomorrow night at eight o'clock, and we got drafts going on all throughout the weekend, basically almost every single day through the start of the season. There is a big payback slow draft that has four teams left. I'm in that one, so make sure if you want to compete against me, that's a good one to jump in there. There is some spots live in Louisville and I believe in Cincinnati and stuff, but they're running out, pharrel. The live spots are un to go.
Speaker 4: Just you know, if you see something, if you want to play, give me a call.
Speaker 1: We'll figure it out. We'll get you in and find a way to get you acted. Kf f SC dot com is where to go. Kf f f C dot com. That is Farrel Elliott, the definitive Commissioner a Fantasy football We will talk with you on Friday night. Goods, sir, I see you then, buddy. That is Faral Elliot. By the way, Jimmy Williams chiming in you and the jim Plunkett Best Ball Slow. I am in the kf f f C Jim Plunkett Best Ball Slow draft right now, so that's one of them that I'm competing against. A lot of fun, a lot of fun playing in the kf f f C. Also a lot of fun playing in the FFPC. Don't forget about FFPC Player one. You versus eleven smart f FPC CPU players where you can go up against them and win prizes, free main event entries, free big Gorilla entries, whatever you want. Great thing about it, you register, you draft right away. You don't have to worry about eleven other players filling up your draft. You just draft against the eleven computer player immediately, which is great. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. That is Player one, something we just introduced probably a couple of months ago, months ago or so, and that's been pretty popular. Check it out. There's a lot of people that didn't think they'd like it and now they're drafting a bunch of teams on it. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. I want to thank Adam Rylott, I want to thank Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Brice and of course, each and every one of you. Tons of shows coming up. Okay, this show will be back ten pm Eastern Time next Wednesday with Fantasy Football Masterminds Mike Nazarek, one of the few FFPC I shouldn't say few, but one of the f FPC pros in Pros versus show us that also competes in the main event and he's won his fair share of main event leagues over the years of the FFPC. He joins us next week. Tomorrow night, we have a special show on the Better Sports Network. FFPC Insider Access is going to feature not one, but two guests on the show. I'll have the fourteen time FFPC Champion League Champion Dave Tripol as we give live commentary from our other guest co host, Theo Greminger from Rodalwire, who's gonna be drafting an FFPC Bestball Tournament team live tomorrow night. That's gonna go from seven until nine tomorrow. That's gonna be a lot of fun. We did it last year and we all had a blast, and I hope you guys did too, because we plan on having another blast tomorrow night. Extra reps will be this Friday at ten pm Eastern Time. The seventeen time FFPC League winner Gary Broad will join us for that myself, Ferrell and Gary. It's gonna be a blast. It's gonna be a hoot. In case you missed the hoot we had last night Tuesday night, on the road of his high stakes loadown Mike Kuzma, the twenty sixteen FFPC Midstakes Champion and the two fifty K that came with it, he covered a live FFPC Big Gorilla Draft with me which we're watching twelve players go for a million. How much fun was that? A lot? And hopefully you got something out of it watching it too. As far as how Mike is treating his Big Gorilla teams as he tries to go for that million bucks in the FFPC Big Gorilla this year, remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. The last thing I'll mention, don't forget about FFPC chap leagues. We've been getting some more slows and some lives actually filling up there. Our chap leagues. Just don't be the lowest scoring team in your league any given week and you will win your f FPC Chop League and the cash that comes with it. They'll start off at thirty five bucks and go up from there. Available at my ffpc dot com. And as our friend Vince Staffelino, who also drafted a Brosers as Joes this year, likes to remind us, you are officially over the hump now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatastley Football Hour, presented by my ffpc dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: I should mention this too, just give me an update. I know I normally do this during draft season. I won't let you down here. We're looking at the big Gorilla right now on myffpc dot com. If you want to play in it, please get in and hustle to do so. We have gone under ten thousand teams, which is an incredibly fast pace compared to where we're at last year. The eleven o'clock draft is already filled it. It's drafting as of about ten minutes ago, but there are still spots left in the midnight if you want to draft in the Big Gorilla. If you don't want to do that, we got super Flex Bestball Tournament, Best Ball Tournament, Baby Gorilla, Actually no Baby Gurrilla live tonight, but we have those other two best ball tournaments going on until one am tonight at myffpc dot com. Grab a team and you never know you win the six figure you might be sitting on this screen as we talk with you on how you did it. In twenty twenty six. My ffvc dot com is where to go talk with you guys Thursday night on the Better Sports Network and Friday night for extra rep