Speaker 1: Okay, it's search weren't and we're live.
Speaker 2: Uh, you can listen to us on k g are Rady. You rumble LinkedIn LinkedIn, I said, LinkedIn, Facebook, and also iHeart Spotify and speaker wherever you get your podcasts. So anyway, the title of this episode is a rapture and we'll get into that. Yeah, Jake, we'll get into that. Incidentally, we had we've had several events live. We had the Karen Reed trial, Jerry come back in and the result, right, Jake, and we had unfortunately, we had the Jerry or at the Charlie Kirk situation live. Uh. The rapture is supposed to happen at three. Uh. What must be something about Wednesday's leading. Yeah, anyway, so we've got to hurry up. I mean, we've got other ship to talk about after three, but we've got to cover some important ship before three. So who do we have so far? We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia Homicide and the obser involved Juny Unit. And we've got our Tennessee correspondent, veteran NCIS special Agent Greg Isoltz.
Speaker 1: How you doing all right? We got to talk fast today.
Speaker 2: Hideous shit is happening in Tennessee. Man, we'll try to cover some of that, and we have a we have two special guests. We have gleg Glenn Fogerty from Alivan Technologies. Glenn, am I saying that right, yes, you are, oh excellent, and we have that. And we have Marcus C. Williams, who was kind enough to take a break from beating the socialists into the ground to do with us. So thanks Marcus. I appreciate that to be you know, before we start, you know, we gotta we got we gotta have a little light stuff before we get into the dark, right, Okay, So but before we get going, Uh, Bill, can you bring up Marcus's Twitter page? Can you bring up Marcus's Twitter page? I think I sent it to you. Yeah, okay, So do us a favor and follow Marcus. It's Marcus for Rochester. He's uh, every day he's fighting Democratic Socialists.
Speaker 1: And it's an epic fight.
Speaker 2: So follow him, okay, Marcus for Rochester on Twitter. Okay, Yeah, and you want to donate as well, because he's the only light in the darkness down there. So I'm gonna explain to you we'll run a couple of things that will give you an idea of what the hell's going on down there. Hang on a second, let's see. Sorry trying to Oh, this is happening in downtown Rochester, and I'm sure Marcus knows where it's at because I know where it's at.
Speaker 3: So here, okay, we're on the lovely J Street here in the city of Rochester, coming up on one of the true gems of Rochester, New York.
Speaker 4: This is Club of eleven Hundreds. If you want to see some.
Speaker 3: Strippers with bullet holes, c section marks, I don't know, just generally not attractive people, that would be the place to go.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly right, Marcus it listen. It is very rough J that's not too far from where I live too, so it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's bad. Okay.
Speaker 2: So on the light end of things, uh, let's start light and then we'll get a darker. Hopefully I won't get completely dark at three o'clock. But but you know, many moons ago. As a baby CB, I lived in La Joia, California, which is not very far away from Pasadena. But I never really heard of this place. But maybe he'll introduce it to us.
Speaker 5: All right, over there is Pasadena, and over there is Alta Dina, but right here.
Speaker 2: It digging okay, never been there beensid in it, but not there. Okay. So did you meet your old lady from it? You haven't been to the bullet hole?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Club one hundred? Are you kidding? In the South Bronx.
Speaker 5: When I was young man, I was going into all those bars like that.
Speaker 1: Disaster. That's when you start performing C sections exactly, okay, So okay, the rapture.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about the rapture, okay, And I'm not I don't want to attack it from the religious side of the house. But it's more a case of people either misunderstanding or completely missing the point. Okay, if I understand it correctly. The rapture was invented in eighteen thirty by some guy that later said it was a lie. But people on TikTok are going nuts. They're selling their houses and giving their money away because they think it's going to happen at three o'clock to day.
Speaker 5: I thought maybe they thought it was from Debbie Harry and herself.
Speaker 2: Well that's a that's a good point, and we'll get started with that.
Speaker 6: But only stupid people would have thought that, Well, let's give the stupid people and you know their voice, So.
Speaker 2: Debora, Harry. Okay, so let's go through a couple of these rapture things while we're still here.
Speaker 7: Okay, Rapture twenty twenty five has taken over my for you page and I thought people were kidding, but no, there is a large group of people who believe that the rapture is happening.
Speaker 2: On the twenty third, we have a man who.
Speaker 7: Has sold his car because he knows that he is no longer going to need it because he is about to be raptured.
Speaker 1: So he posted a.
Speaker 7: Video of his car getting towed away because.
Speaker 2: He does not have a use for it anymore.
Speaker 7: And that one actually made me really sad because there are people out there who truly believe this to the core of their being, that they are no longer going to need their possessions after September twenty third.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, it's insane anyway.
Speaker 8: This is why everybody thinks that tomorrow or Wednesday will be the end of the world.
Speaker 9: So this South African pastor had a vision and a dream. He had a dream where God appeared.
Speaker 8: To him and told him that he is coming soon. Some of his visions, he could hear the sound of the four trumpets. He relates this to the Book of Revelations, where trumpets are being heard or sounded before the end of the world, and people believe this to be real because the date September twenty third and twenty fourth align with the Jewish New Year, which some Christians associate with the end of time.
Speaker 9: Prophecy. Now in his visions, if this all comes true, he warns of a demon that will come down just like in the movie this is the End Chase and consume the remaining humans that have not been raptured. So that's all of you sinners. The pastor also mentioned these dates specifically were given to him by Jesus and God during his visions and dreams to warn all of us to prepare to be raptured. So if you haven't asked God for forgiveness for your sins, probably now's a good time to do it. But what do you guys think about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a misunderstanding of scripture, even if you can learn from I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable. So we've got a few more of these. If you live in.
Speaker 10: The pre tribulation rapture that is seen in things like left Behind Doesn't Exist. I had a woman ask me to do a video on eschatology and the end time stuff like that. So this is going to be a very brief overview on some of it. Primarily, there are three trains of thoughts for eschatology. There is something called a pre millennial, a post millennial, and an a millennial. Today we're going to primarily focus on the pre millennial and the post millennial. What those two things mean is that there is a millennial reign of Christ that we see in Revelations wanting. A pre millennial believes that Jesus's return comes before or pre the millennial rule. A post millennial, just like it sounds, thinks that Jesus comes posts millennium. He comes after the millennial rule. And now we're going to focus in just on the pre millennial side for this video. The pre millennials are divided into two different camps. One that is a historic pre millennial and one that is a dispensational pre millennial.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, we don't want to get into the religious aspect of the things. You know, that's your own business, but I just wanted to.
Speaker 5: Didn't start off with a religious reason. That guy said God visited him, and why him specifically, who the hell is.
Speaker 4: I mean? The problem is that he said, and then there's a demon that's gonna come down and consume everybody. That's not a show it to me in scripture.
Speaker 5: It sounds well like this is like Lewis de Waino who.
Speaker 2: Suddenly was hanging around and Chong and suddenly.
Speaker 5: Woke up and said, Hey, God talking to me, and I'll see this coming down.
Speaker 2: Listen, Joseph Smith, are you okay? Because or Marcus and I are only about what ten miles from.
Speaker 4: The yeah far for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's roll with this. If you've again been under a rock.
Speaker 10: The rapture doesn't exist. I'm not saying this to be controversial. I'm not saying this to get attention. I'm saying this because it is absolutely true. The rapture within the context that people think of it does not exist at all in reality or in the Bible.
Speaker 1: So let's take a look at that.
Speaker 10: We're going to go into first thus Loadians chapter four, and we're going to look at verse seventeen. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together.
Speaker 2: No, no, so okay, so the one more rapture video.
Speaker 11: Okay, hi, so this is my last video. It's Monday, September twenty second. Sorry I sound like this. I've been crying all morning, just so excited to leave this place and be raptured. My family and I we've just like called that a school, called out of work. We're just waiting around. We're all too nervous to even go number two because you know, you just don't know what it's going to happen, so we don't want to be on the toilet. That would be pretty silly. If you're seeing this and you're still here, I'm so sorry that you didn't make it. You know you can try. You can try for Jesus. I can try to convince him to come back for you if you decide to be saved. But yeah, I don't know. At least you're here getting to do all the sins that you wanted to do and be naughty with your fellow sinners.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Maybe you can make the best out of it, but yeah, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Wow, if I was on the top, I blocked that fat fucking ugly behems lib hard.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. What she's doing now.
Speaker 5: But she's aggressively telling us that you're all gonna die, but I'm gonna stay alive and I'm gonna hold.
Speaker 2: My ship just so I can enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing she said. It was correct. She's full of.
Speaker 4: Ship, That's right. I'm I'm trying to figure out the fact that she thinks that she's going to intercede for people and talk to Jesus to get.
Speaker 2: Exactly what it's too.
Speaker 4: Are they trolling us? They must be trolling us. You gotta be trolling it.
Speaker 2: Can't do it through works. I mean, it's through a grace period. I mean, you know that's the deal.
Speaker 12: No, Greg News. We've all saw me and Greg saw movie. I don't know why you guys haven't watched it. Idio Crease otherwise idiocracy you got.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, do you guys have any thoughts on the on the rapture.
Speaker 12: I'm not going to get myself into a position of becoming dumbled it out than I already am.
Speaker 4: I mean, Greg, yeah, well.
Speaker 13: I have a lot of thoughts on it, but I'm sure I was surprised that, uh, you know, there was a deviation from my normal screw like the things I normally get in my scroll feed, and then all of a sudden that started popping in and I was like, he's watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, somebody trying to tell me something, Marcus, you have anything to say about the rapture.
Speaker 4: Don't listen to people on the internet about the rapture. You know, we nobody. Jesus said that nobody knows the time, not even himself, only the Father. On top of that, I mean, it's the rapture every single year on the internet. You know, there's this guy, his name is seven of Savenofski. It looks like seven of Sky, and he's got a song it's called the the World is Ending fyp talking about how the world is always ending on the for you page. And he made this song like a year ago, so it's even more funny, you know. So this is this is what we deal with. Nonsense. Don't fall for the flim flam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't get a tattoo because we have to cross it out and change the year dates.
Speaker 5: You know what, guys, this is no different in something. You can remember this the guy standing in Times Square with a stupid sign saying the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was about fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: I thought it was near.
Speaker 4: It is near. It is near. It's always been near since Christ's sacrifice for our sins. And I feel like that that's what the people don't understand. That was the turning point from there, but we don't know when the end point is.
Speaker 12: Well he was Wasn't that about the time New York elected Chuck Schumer?
Speaker 4: And two thousand years ago sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but.
Speaker 5: That woman looks like the bearded guy from Times Square just fet you know, aged and changed its gender into the twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yes, so hey, don't miss gender her. You don't know how she identifies?
Speaker 2: How was a dude?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Okay?
Speaker 2: So a Trump Caeter gave a speech at the United Nations yesterday. Outstanding speech. Yeah, I think Katie Hopkins boils it down pretty good. So if you know who Katie Hopkins is.
Speaker 14: Freaking news not quite in batchet Bonkers, Britain, where trumpy Trump Trump is on terrific form over at the United Nations. He called them the United Nothings, told them they're achieving the sum of Diddley Squat complained about the fact they could need then fix an escalator or a Teley prompter. He went on to call the little Muslim there of London essentially a cunt. He said that Kirs Starmer is for recognizing the state of Palestine, and then he managed to block Macron's motorcade and told Macron that he better get out and walk. It was a glorious day for Trumpey Trump and a great day for Americans. In other news, Brigitte Macron, wife of President Macron, is going to submit scientific and biological evidence that she is a woman. What are these pictures going to be? We wonder are they going to be pictures of Brigitte Macron's minge? Like is the president's wife plunge going to be sent to the courts, because having seen Macron's wife dancing, I certainly wouldn't want to see pictures of that department. And finally, where Streeting says we should trust doctors, not Trump over things about Tyler Nolan paracetamol. Clearly, I'm no doctor either, but having seen what the doctors did to people during the time of lockdowns, refusing patients, refusing to treat cancer patients, forcing the state injectables into people that didn't need it, trying to kill off our elderly in nursing homes.
Speaker 4: Would I trust a doctor.
Speaker 14: At this point? I think that's going to be a no. Quite Frankly, I would rather see pictures of Brigitte Macron's cune, then I would trust the doctor. That's it, My darlings, batship bunkers Britain.
Speaker 1: I think she.
Speaker 2: Summarized that was about right.
Speaker 4: She now perfectly that was about right.
Speaker 2: What the hell was going on during the Trump speech? Let's see, Mine's Nick Shirley. He's Nick Charley. He knows me. I never said.
Speaker 4: Anything like that.
Speaker 6: I'm tily back.
Speaker 4: Why would I say that?
Speaker 2: Why would I say.
Speaker 14: That he's racing?
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 10: It was not he said, if my pilot was.
Speaker 12: I was pray, rises.
Speaker 14: Well, look at you, Look at you, Look at you.
Speaker 12: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: Much.
Speaker 12: You can't beat against the blurts money you.
Speaker 1: Get them on that. I said, yeah, your person.
Speaker 6: Playing, hey, hey roping, stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also you want to blame myself, Charlig, I.
Speaker 4: A'm blaming you for trolley Kirk.
Speaker 15: Why not every fucking other right winger is.
Speaker 2: I'm not blaming you.
Speaker 10: You look at I don't know why because you look at it, right, but he's live at you get out of here.
Speaker 4: He's got lie.
Speaker 1: You're getting away.
Speaker 14: You wanted this is I didn't want any of these Like I came here and talking exactly.
Speaker 2: What you wanted.
Speaker 16: I said, right, you know why?
Speaker 1: So now you come up?
Speaker 4: Wow you too?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Black lives matter, what lives matter?
Speaker 4: Like all lives matter? All lives matter. You refused to say all lives matter.
Speaker 2: I'll stand on that till I die.
Speaker 1: And just a cash observer. That woman didn't have a bra on.
Speaker 5: Now she wanted to explain that Alex Bull wouldn't beat her up and shit, And then she went on Piers Morgan and with a cast and all sorts of tape on her head and claimed that you know she was traumatized.
Speaker 2: She's a freak.
Speaker 17: Were you there?
Speaker 4: I don't think she is.
Speaker 17: I wasn't there that.
Speaker 4: No, Glenn, I don't think that she is, dude. I think she's a paid troll, probably paid by one of the alphabet agencies there, some intelligence agency or some shady nonprofit. She was out there during COVID when we were doing when we were doing rallies against the lockdowns and rallies for the healthcare workers. We did one in front of Fox News because they were forcing everybody to get the shots and she was out there then. I remember I was hosting that one and it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Her side job is the eleven hundred club?
Speaker 1: Does she work there?
Speaker 2: I think so that was her part time job. What do they call her Mexican?
Speaker 5: Well, she had a Mexican on her shirt. No, she's got to have to look it up in a New York post.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, Okay, so let mean take a look here did Yeah, I wanted to show you this last week, but we didn't. This is the sheriff in Tampa.
Speaker 4: Yah, Matthew, I'm Sheriff Sherwood.
Speaker 18: I'm the guy you want to kill and there's nothing I can do about it.
Speaker 4: Challenge accepted.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've known I've known Mike for thirty years because he used to be a Boston Philadelphia good guy.
Speaker 1: And his dad is a good guy too.
Speaker 12: I think his dad asked he was in the county before he passed on. But yeah, Mike, Michael, cops, Mike, the cops got.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, that's good. Okay, So that Ruth guy was found guilty.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, yeah, he tried to stab himself or something with a pendiciller.
Speaker 1: In the neck with a pen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Was he defending himself? I really, yes, he was.
Speaker 5: He fired his lawyers and the judge Cannon suggested he doesn't.
Speaker 2: But he said he was going to do it anyway.
Speaker 5: And uh, then he just went on some rand calling everybody Ateolf Hitler and so on and so forth. So she shut him down, and then he the jury, uh and said he was guilty.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 2: Then his kid went crazy and then yeah, his daughter Yeah, yeah, so okay, So this is uh, what's his name, Steven Miller on the h.
Speaker 1: White House Chiefs stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stephen Miller. The ball had one.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, talking about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 20: We are gratified that justice was done in this case and that this heinous, evil terrorist monster was convicted for his attempt to not only murder the now forty seventh President of the United States, but to wage, in so giming a campaign of terrorism against all Americans. But as you mentioned, this country is dealing with a rising threat of radical left wing terrorism. There were two very nearly successful attempts on President Trump's life. A bullet hit President Trump in the head. It was only centimeters away from taking his life. This second attack that we're talking about today, the President was moments away from walking directly into that line of fire. Of course, the Healthcare CEO was brutally gunned down by another self described so called anti fascist. That was that celebrated by other self described anti fascists, So, of course, are really communist revolutionaries. And the heartbreaking assassination of our dear friend Charlie Kirk while speaking in a college campus.
Speaker 1: Billions of dollars in property.
Speaker 20: Damage by Antifa and other far left rioters, organized criminal campaigns of dosing and violent intimidation, one thousand percent increase in violent attacks.
Speaker 4: On law enforcement.
Speaker 20: These are not isolated incidents will it is part of an organized campaign of domestic terrorism. It's sophisticated, it is well funded, it is carefully orchestrated, and is designed to prevent the lawful democratic process from occurring in this country through violent political means. And so President Trump took decisive action yesterday by formally declared Antifa to be a domestic terror organization. And then, as we speak, under President Trump's leadership and direction, we are working on a broader counter terrorism strategy to fight domestic terror in this country, to uproot, dismantled, defund, and destroy these terrorist networks inside the United States.
Speaker 2: So in Portland, the DHS, I think, arrested a bunch of Antifa yesterday on the heels side, which is which.
Speaker 5: Is great and classifies them as terrorists now, because that was the day after he had already claimed that those pajama pants wearing fagots were a terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, So I don't know what the hell have you guys been following this Ostrich situation in Canada, the which one ostriching about just being killed or something. Yeah, yeah, in British Columbia, anybody know anything about that?
Speaker 17: I have not heard.
Speaker 2: They've got a ton of ostriches and they've got it was interesting yesterday that they they've got the R C M P and c f A i A Canada's c F I A out at the Ostrich farm in huge numbers there. They want to kill the ostriches because they yes, exactly for what purpose? Were they impolite? Because that's all I don't I don't know that according to the owners, there's nothing wrong with the ostriches. So this morning, I mean, I was going to show the the very emotional plea to President Trump by the owner of Female for his help because they've lost it in Canada, totally lost it to help in the United States, not Canada.
Speaker 4: So you said, this is British Columbia, right.
Speaker 2: Right, but she will be totally maybe maybe this might have some of some of it in here. Just it's unbelievable what Canada is doing. They've got they've got all these rcy MP and c fi A people at the Ostrich farm getting ready to kill these Ostriches. Yeah, while there's a six year old little boy missing down the street, could they focus on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, of course.
Speaker 5: Not fascist regime that's in power there wants to handle their things.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's more important. I think. Well they put in for a stay and thank god cooler, it's prevailed in Ottawa.
Speaker 1: It's just in.
Speaker 4: It's just in. On that note, there has been a Canada Supreme Court grants a stay of execution.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you this is how far off your execution? I just want to show this before we get into other ship. This is the uh the owner of the Ostrich form.
Speaker 15: You rise up, Canada, this is our time. I got a call from John Katamadie's out of New York saying that we won an appeal. He talked to the US ambassador, and he talked to the US ambassador and US ambassador in Ottawa that we want an appeal and I don't know what this means, but I need to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Right now, we have an appeal. I have to figure this out.
Speaker 15: Maybe Mom, maybe we can removed John. I need your help.
Speaker 4: I need everybody's help.
Speaker 15: I need our I need our government, I need our help. Canadians are screaming for leadership, and this is your time to stand. We we need.
Speaker 2: Leaders Pierre, where are you?
Speaker 1: David Eve?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 15: Marcarni? Where are you? Canada is raising rising up. We want our voices heard. These animals are about to get go through the most fearful days of their life. They're going to be inhumanely treated. Touch Gott please no say this.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we're gonna go.
Speaker 15: You see by this camera on YouTube, and you know what the world's gonna watch. The world's gonna watch farmers be taken from their property that I've been protecting their animals for thirty five years. We are not a commercial poultry because the lead We are not poultry. These animals deserve the right to be fed by our hands for the last days while they prepare for their inhumane euthanization and eradication of life.
Speaker 2: Decades of life.
Speaker 15: You remember that decades of life will be put into dumpsters. Decades of life is gonna fall.
Speaker 2: To their knees in the next twenty four to forty hours.
Speaker 1: You don't stand up.
Speaker 15: We are asking for true leadership, leadership in Canada.
Speaker 1: You rise up.
Speaker 15: This is our time. Please, we are asking you. We are screaming, help us, help us save these animals. They are not sick, they've never been tested. Please help us. Getting smirked at by the RCMP officers, I want him.
Speaker 2: Removed our CMP.
Speaker 15: I want that constable removed from our property. It was completely unethical at a time like this and what we're going through. I want you remembered that was I hope all of these are our CMP officers right here, right yeah there, No.
Speaker 2: I just wants.
Speaker 17: Let's just go.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 15: We're gonna go bet with the birds.
Speaker 17: Sorry, aund.
Speaker 15: We're not keep running, so.
Speaker 4: They're not fed yet day.
Speaker 2: But you know what we did do.
Speaker 15: We opened up every hay bale. We could so that they have it, they can eat that.
Speaker 14: Because I'm promising.
Speaker 15: You the last days of the life are gonna be put into panic and fear. But you know what, it's not gonna be the last days of their life. There's gonna be a miracle.
Speaker 4: Ottawa.
Speaker 15: You're gonna step up and you're gonna stop this. Stop this because we can repair the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. We can repair it. We can repair it and put strength back in it. We can fix the trust between Canadians and all have the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Speaker 14: We can fix this.
Speaker 21: Fix this with life, not death. Let's fix us with life. Choose life today, not death. Please fix life, fix it. Choose life, Choose.
Speaker 15: Life, Choose life, Please choose life. Say choose life free. Yeah, be the girl you say save me, Uh.
Speaker 14: Save me, I'm not sick.
Speaker 15: Who choose life today?
Speaker 22: Canada?
Speaker 15: Choose life today, Ottawa choose life today.
Speaker 4: Leaders, choose life. Choose life today. Choose life.
Speaker 15: Please choose life, Choose life and trust and repair the road to trust.
Speaker 4: Choose it, choose it today.
Speaker 15: Be the heroes. Be the heroes, Ottawa, Be the heroes and stop this. Pull them out, Ottawa, pull them out before it's too late, Ottawa.
Speaker 2: Please Jesus. A lot of shit has gone on since that video was made. I mean, you had to plead to President Trump. They the RCMP and the CFI a uh put a mound of hey up so they couldn't see them kill the ostriches, and then they lift up the on fire. Well, I don't know what the hell they're doing up there, but it's not good. I got to say.
Speaker 5: It's hard to have sympathy for Canada, okay, except for to two of their what do they call provinces, Alberta and Saskatchewan. The rest of them, they're all blue tards that vote for them every year to put that give them more and more power for things like this to be done. And then when the ship hits the fan like this, they cry about it and say we've got to rise up and fight the government. But you put them in, you know what I'm saying. They and after they've suffered like they did with the truckers during the pandemic, they were taking their bank accounts and then throwing them out of their houses and everything, and they still voted for more of this ship, except they got rid of that metrosexual Trudeau.
Speaker 1: You know, Fidel did you get rid of him? Is he still there?
Speaker 5: I mean they got they fired his ass and now there's another guy who's another lib tard.
Speaker 2: Maybe not as bad as Justine.
Speaker 4: Aren't worse, it's worse, great, way worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then how.
Speaker 5: Can I have sympathy when her government it has the stormtroopers coming to her farm after she's actually keeps putting these people in power that would suddenly classify her farm as unhealthy and they all have to be killed. You know, Yeah, it's hard to have the sympathy for this.
Speaker 12: Well, y'all about to have the same thing in New York. I mean, you got my absolutely. I mean you can ask Keith. I mean, I guess they trickled across the border. You know, you got hocal just endorsement.
Speaker 17: DOMI that's so this stuff is crazy.
Speaker 4: So British Columbia, that's that's not so. British Columbia is one of the states that's trying to provinces that's also trying to become part of the US. Now there's a big movement there. Not like I didn't know that. Well, yeah, so they vote in the last election, they voted forty three percent for the Conservative Party. So that's here, Paulaver. That's why she was saying that he needs to do something. So it's it's and and then like I guess, the majority voted for voted for what do you call them, the New Democratic Party, But it's not it's not a large majority, like it's like less than one percent. So they had forty three point three, they had forty four point one. And then there was some other like voted for the Green Party and then non party people. So yeah, it's it's it's bad. And I understand. Let them come, you know, let them join. I hope all of their referendums go really well. I see how Alberta is going. I've been following their freedom movement for some time. Good luck to them.
Speaker 13: I agree with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their premier is tough. She's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the one in Alberta I think is leading the bunch of them, Yes, and the most vocal.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see. There was something else I wanted to say. I just forgot what the hell it was. You need to start taking some gig go below bird. Yeah, I know, Greg keeps sending this stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Used to come a little two's back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so the okay Cure starmer that oh that woman from England, she was right about that.
Speaker 5: Look rafter Tom Mayer and Kure stormtrooper or whatever, some bag it was some called un.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Carney from Canada, and there's several more. I think they they recognized Palestine Palestine as a state.
Speaker 4: Right France too with McCrone.
Speaker 2: So what does Palestine do? Immediately they ask for retributions, retributions that they're asking for millions of dollars. Yeah, now, but where is it.
Speaker 4: Going to go? The last time they got money that didn't work out so hot either, did it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I went to somebody's pocket and they got livish rooms and Qatar.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's that's crazy. That's conspicable. That's the that's the yard of war.
Speaker 12: That's that's nothing ever changed. They come up with these fake this and fake that and fake that. It's all a big money learned or not. You got these guys. You got these guys right now. Schumer and Jeffrey's trying to say, oh, blame been on Republicans and this, that and the other with this money.
Speaker 1: But they was in the two medicaid for legals, right for Palestine, money for this, money for that.
Speaker 12: Yep, that money goes in and comes right back into their pocket. That's how they go to Congress making ten dollars and come out being worth thirty million.
Speaker 4: That part heard aoc not aoc Ilian omar is worth like thirteen million dollars or something like that, thirty young cracker Chrispies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ao's probably worth about twenty million. And what's Nancy, She's up to about one hundred and ten million.
Speaker 4: Man, the scam is on, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always Monty, That's what it is. Okay, So before we run out of time, before the rapsure at three o'clock according to I want to run make me laugh. My lung's hurt.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, we only have twenty minutes and ten seconds. Oh we got to run this. Okay, this happened in Philadelphia. We're going to show this last week, but we got sidetracked. So Jake and maybe you can comment and the rest of you comment on this.
Speaker 19: Don't tell what now, I don't know.
Speaker 16: Now fuck fuck seeking like that.
Speaker 19: I'm out, m hyah.
Speaker 22: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, So Jake, uh, you know.
Speaker 12: The next one is coming up as a North Carolina one. But that one right there, a guy named John Kelly, a woman. It was some sort of domestic dispute for one and a woman intervened with the domestic dispute and was murdered.
Speaker 1: And Krasner.
Speaker 12: See the zero feel nothing justic attorney his office and I and I was about to work on another tweet for that.
Speaker 1: This actual thing. What happened was.
Speaker 12: That right there you see the guy standing over the lady before he pumped the bullet, and.
Speaker 1: He shot that lady six times.
Speaker 12: Yes, but not no, not for Larry Krasnan the philopodi attorney's office.
Speaker 1: They blamed the victim.
Speaker 12: They said she shouldn't have got involved in a domestic incident because the person is unhoused. And they dropped the first degree murder charges and they charged him with voluntary manslaughter because they're saying the victim provoked him.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I'll.
Speaker 12: Put it out there later on, because I was working on the job and asked the most things that do it's.
Speaker 2: A Miael White version of things.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. This is worse than Daniel Penny.
Speaker 12: You know, Daniel Penny got involved with a crazy person, and he choked him out. This crazy person was are you know and his girlfriend, both of them know are homeless.
Speaker 1: She tried to intervene.
Speaker 12: This guy pulls out a screwdriver, threatens her she has a gun. The legal is not Listen, most most murders you don't have. None of these guys are illegal, are legal. But she pulls out the gun. He disarms her, takes the gun away from her, stands over.
Speaker 1: You see the video speaks for itself. He pumps a bullet in her and then he goes off. You see the white car. The white car goes past. Then he goes over again and pumps some more rounds into her.
Speaker 12: So Krastner said, that's intense passion, voluntary. Man's daughter was provoked by the woman that was on the ground. She provoked her death. They said she got involved in that domestic incident and she shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: What that's their story.
Speaker 2: What twisted logic is that it's.
Speaker 1: Larry Krastner's twisted logic.
Speaker 5: Look at Warry Krasner hoped to gain from protecting a guy. Is this guy that just executed her going to be his biggest donor?
Speaker 2: Or is he just retarded.
Speaker 12: Well, it's just what the guy just said with an teeth, and all these things are funded.
Speaker 1: You look at the.
Speaker 12: You look at the guy who just shot at the ABC studios. The judge let him out, right, you know, let him out. They want to say crazy. Look at the guy that the next video was coming up. You look at the train crazy. You look at the Daniel Penny thing crazy. They let these people out to unleash have it on the rest of us. And then since there's only a small portion of these crazy, they got to recycle them. So they recycle them, so if they don't get it right the first time, they get it right the next time.
Speaker 5: And then I was pointing out Jake that in the old days, if I go back to like the seventies or something, okay, somebody in a crime of passion murders their wife. Maybe it was over an affair. But it turns out that the congressman will get involved and get this guy released because he's one of the biggest donors for the congressman. Otherwise that guy would have just been hauled off to prison and disappear, right. Why would you so, why is Krasner protecting this worthless idiot?
Speaker 2: From the street who goes and execute somebody.
Speaker 5: Is he thinking that he's his biggest donor or something, or is there another purpose to.
Speaker 12: The money's coming from their biggest donors. This is their nation wise, this is their nationwide playbook. If you don't do this, you don't get the money. Look at you just have Prisca and what's the other idiot name with the haircut, the mayor. They're in pictures. They're on a video with the so called peacekeepers. And then you find out three days later after the picture when he said I feel safe around you, the guy backs up a truck into a Louis Va tide store. They still don't want to me dollar for stuff and then kill somebody. Now they're trying to scrub the internet. This is their playbook. Whether it's in California, whether it's in Philadelphia, whether it's in New York.
Speaker 1: You've got the same stuff all over.
Speaker 2: And that they're not truly in power and they're just a puppet.
Speaker 12: Yeah they are. They all are paid to play. They are getting paid just like why you think Schumann Jefferies are trying to get Trump to get more money.
Speaker 1: It's a money larners.
Speaker 17: That's how they can gave money.
Speaker 12: All these us AI D stuff, all these n g o s all the same thing. They money to their own causes, in their own pockets. And where the suckers with it?
Speaker 1: Right talking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Leah Hoops, who we've had on before. As you guys recall, she came out with the thing I wanted to show this. These corrupt, cowardly judges and zeros backed das are a straight up mockery of Jeff letting vile criminals skip out of court to we havoc again. They're not just dropping the ball, they're flipping off the entire system by g gooing laws meant to deliver justice. This betrayal is the real epidemic, eating away at everything we stand for. We need to haul these corrupt judges and district attorneys into court, bear their titles away, and prosecute them for spitting on their oaths. Then round up the garbage they've been shielding, slam them with airtight trials, and when the verdict lands, fry the worst of them with the death penalty. No mercy for those who mock justice. It's time to get this gut this rotten system, and we build it with unrelenting.
Speaker 5: Fire said, well, said, I agree with her one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: The problem the problem you have here, though, is the laws are written and made up by lawyers rather than in Congress, rather than whatever. They make this false immunity stuff to protect them. Oh if I say this on the House floor, I can't get prosecuted.
Speaker 1: Well, we're dying.
Speaker 12: These are criminal access being committed and then these lords and we don't have the money.
Speaker 1: Glenn.
Speaker 12: You know, like you said, who's going to fund this? The lawyer's not going to go against the other lawyers, So you got to proceed like Leah Luke's. You got to proceed pro say, and then the judges and the lawyers they fight against you so you don't win.
Speaker 1: We got this legal opinion that they give you this.
Speaker 12: Full of crack, but you don't know it's full of crack, and everybody else going to back it, the pills court and everything else. Glenn, you brought up a good point with the truckers. Five years ago you had the truckers. Now you got the ostriches. What are y'all going to learn, y'all damn lessons? You're not y'all y'all go through all that, and then you say, let's give them Mount DOMI you know, Gavin Newsen haven't even been put to bed yet, you still got Hill Clinton.
Speaker 2: Runs around Mammy dammy, and we're fucked. Yes, Son. Tennessee's a red state, right, yes, Okay, so what the hell is coming up?
Speaker 5: Because your cities like Knoxville and stuff are all blue.
Speaker 1: Memphis, yeah, Memphis is a disaster.
Speaker 12: Well, Greg, that's why what you talk about real quick, the National Guard, the Memphis Since y'all got a Republican governor, yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Governor Lee. So Memphis has always been uh as blue, and I think that we're one of very few congress persons come out of come out of Memphis. H. Nashville is a huge problem for us right now and has been, and you've seen in the news everything from the school shooting to pushing back on ice doing their jobs, stuff like that. In Knoxville because of the University of Tennessee is typically typically pretty liberal h h. But the rest of the state is is pretty pretty solid red. But this is again, this is just my opinion. And what I've you know, discovered from my own reading and things is that there's a lot of old school uh networks down here that even though the Republican don't really have don't have conservatives best interest in mine?
Speaker 2: Okay, that rhinos? What the hell?
Speaker 1: Greg?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me about this?
Speaker 17: Mhm, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Way, No, that's not the right one. Hang on a minute, oh this one? Wow?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, we talked. I think we talked about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mohammed Muhammad uh well yeah, he reaped death on church steps in Nashville. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Isn't that considered a hate crime?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Isn't that a crime of religious crime? Right? Everyone invented that word, So let's call it a hate crime.
Speaker 4: Whoa we had during Christmas during right, right? I think it was either New Year's even it was New Year's Eve. No, it wasn't New Year's Eve. It was Christmas Eve. They broke into like sixty vehicles at a church during Christmas Eve mass Like are you serious? Like that's a hate crime, like the most high holy days of the year, Like are you serious? Yeah, it's a hate crime. We need to talk about the Christianophobia and the anti Christian hate in our nation and abroad, but people don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's an eye test, but I'm going to read it anyway. Horror. Mohammed Mohammed rapes woman to death on church steps. We only have we have less than eight minutes before the rapture. By the way, So in Nashville, knock off their countdown. It ain't coming, dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, you know, well, if I'm not here when y'all get back, you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Y'all got enough, We'll be watching the Okay.
Speaker 2: So in Nashville, firefighter's stump stumbled onto a scene of pure horror on Nolansville Pike. Mohammed Mohammed, thirty nine, was caught in the act of raping an unconscious woman on the sidewalk outside of church. As firefighters pulled up, he was tried trying to pull up our pants back up. They detained him on the spot. The victim, a thirty four year old Nashville woman believed to be homeless, was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, but died shortly after arrival. She is being identified through fingerprints. Surveillance footage shows a woman barely able to stand before collapsing on the church steps. Mohammed sat behind her groped her as she tried to put, tried to push him away, then dragged heard to the ground and raped her repeatedly until our body gave out. Mohammed is charged with four counts of rape. His bond three hundred thousand under Tennessee law. Even a predator caught in the act, A man who raped a dying woman to death on church steps Jesus, a man who still gets a price tag for his freedom. Her last leaving moments were spent being brutalized outside a house of God. This is how broken our system is.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 2: There's only one swift Justice with his dirt bag, a tall tree with a short rope. No trial, no hearings. No can we rape him four times until he's dead?
Speaker 4: You can not me.
Speaker 2: I mean I would use my deck, I would use at him or something.
Speaker 4: I just this, the brutalization of her in front of a church and the desecration of the church thereof is a double disrespect, and I believe that that needs to really be addressed. As we see the rise of Islam in different areas like Dearborn and other parts of Michigan, as yeah, in Minnesota, as they start forming these enclaves and stuff like that and demanding that people convert or do stuff by their way and by the Koran and stuff like that. We really need to have that conversation because that is another problem and we must stop it.
Speaker 5: And Trump pointed that out yesterday by claiming to explaining to Europe that that's exactly what they're doing where he's got that mayor Ratha Khan over there who now wants to put sharia law.
Speaker 2: Give me, did they pass something in the in the Congress? Uh that sharia law Texas?
Speaker 4: So they can't have Sharia law in Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's try to build a city for that there.
Speaker 4: Abbots Avids Aviot signed it.
Speaker 1: Listen, we can't we can't sit back and cry.
Speaker 12: We've set back and watched idly as they decided to chop off our kids penises.
Speaker 1: No one's saying anything about it.
Speaker 12: Now we get to Sharia law and our thing, we get to all this terrorism scene and all some kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: This stuff should have been laid to rest the first time.
Speaker 12: I mean, John, I guess when y'all first started the service, it was don't acts, don't tell. But look how that slipped we slew. You know, it should have never even got. I don't even care what you do. Whatever you're doing it, but when you going to elementary schools, and we never did nothing, When that Virginia, when that Virginia five, Yeah, we want to protect his kid, his daughter who got raped. Yeah, And the cops beat him up and blooded them and took him out.
Speaker 1: Where were we? None of us was there. It wasn't us.
Speaker 12: And so as long as we keep saying it's not us, eventually it will be you.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: What it comes down to is when whatever you want to do imposes upon everybody else's lives, then that's when we got to take a stand and say no, go fuck yourself. I don't want that ragheadshit going on here, right, So, and I'm sorry, I'm a nine to eleven survivor.
Speaker 2: I have no respect for you. All right, and we'll get in Well, we'll touch on that in the second hour if we're still here. So do you guys, we have less than two minutes before we go to break.
Speaker 1: You don't have to explain speaking the truth.
Speaker 4: Glenny, that's right.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have anything else to say about the rapture?
Speaker 12: Well, well, it's only going to be four people when we get back.
Speaker 1: I think I'm entitled.
Speaker 2: So did you right out your last willy.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm going to hang out with the.
Speaker 4: Girl snatching up people, that's all.
Speaker 13: Yeah, see my dogs for me.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, hopefully we'll be back after break with the Canadians several things. We have updates on a couple of cases, and we want to pick Greg's brain. Oh no, so and cleanse and Jake's okay for me, I don't have that much left. Hopefully we'll be back, so uh, stay with us, you know, hang in there and we'll be We'll be here right after break.
Speaker 1: Damn, We're back.
Speaker 5: Who we are?
Speaker 2: We're missing Jake.
Speaker 4: Listen on god, Jake, Jake, Jake.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, jeez man, you just couldn't take it anymore. The rapture gone.
Speaker 4: You know, we missed him so dearly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: We figured if anybody was going to suffer here with us with this insanity, to be him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know I'm there, come back because I'm on this show sick as a dog.
Speaker 2: So if I can wait a minute, Jacob, go there you are.
Speaker 1: They spit me out. I guess I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Worthy reporting live from the other side.
Speaker 2: Jake, Jake, did you.
Speaker 1: I was almost there boy until he ran my name.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, you're killing us. So anyway, was at the gate. So let me tell you. We've got We've got Jake Jacobs, Philadelphia detective from the Philadelphia homicide and the officer involved shooting unit. We've got our Tennessee correspondent to veteran nci specialises in greg Islands. We've got Marcus C. Williams, the conservative voice of New York who's battling the socialist Democrats. Incredible. And we have Sick Glenn. We have Glen Fogerty, the CEO of Alivan Industries.
Speaker 5: Right psychologies, My god, John, you need some Ginka blowba?
Speaker 2: What is it? Ali? Alvon Technology, Oh technologies, industries, technologies whatever, oh.
Speaker 1: Technologies from Avenue you can get something near.
Speaker 2: I stand corrected, I apologize, No, that's from Von Technologies. Hopefully we'll be able to discuss that. And I'm Johnsonian, a veteran n ci A specialists. So before that, we're all here. So we weren't raptured.
Speaker 17: Here were Marcus.
Speaker 2: You need a cup of coffee, man, I'm watching your.
Speaker 4: Dose here listen man, oh boy, I've been up since five a m. This morning, running here, running there.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. I thought I had enough Red Bull, but apparently not. You know, they need to give me a brand sponsorship or something. Yeah, maybe maybe maybe Liquid ivy that company, somebody, if you're listening, you know, give me a brand sponsorship. Let's get this cracking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: You know in second life I had made a coffee IV direct injection of French sewer flavor right into your veins. Oh, virtual world, in case you people didn't, well, can you bring up that website you have?
Speaker 2: Cue up now? Okay, it's the Clash Pash in Texas, right.
Speaker 13: Greg, that's correct?
Speaker 2: When is that?
Speaker 13: That'll be in April? Yep, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Bill, can you bring that up a little bit?
Speaker 13: Is that a heavy metal concert or it actually does have a heavy metal concert that goes with yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that a woman with a dog and guns?
Speaker 13: I think that's a place of Max, the old nineteen eighties movie with Australian apocalyptic movie with mel Gibson.
Speaker 2: Gibson Okay, oh yeah, okay, So and we showed you video of Greg and another competition at the Blue Ridge. What was that great Blue Ridge.
Speaker 13: Blue Ridge Marksmanship out of Burnsville, North Carolina, right.
Speaker 2: Which and they do an awesome job when we talked about that.
Speaker 13: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm bringing that.
Speaker 13: Up is a good catch, John, is because.
Speaker 2: Hang on, because of this. I think this was early on, right after the Charlie Kirk assassination. But it'd be interesting to get your all of you guys thoughts on this. But great considering you've recently been in a bunch of competitions. I mean, listen to it. You know what do you make of this? Guys?
Speaker 4: Can we stop with this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 18: It must have been a professional shooter, because that's not a hard shot like you're talking about. I have this thing, this this melon up here, that's a bigger target. But no, no, I'm going to aim for the skinnier thing in the middle. No professional shooter is doing that. Here's very likely what happened. This person aimed for the head and at a distance of two hundred yards, which again I will remind you, is not a far shot. You're gonna see about two to three inches of bullet drop. That's why they hit him.
Speaker 10: In the next Okay, so you're incredibly close. But there's one thing that you're not accounting for this is that the shooter was approximately thirty five feet of elevation higher than Charlie Kirk was, which means that over this two hundred yards, which it was approximately two hundred and fifteen yards, thirty five feet in that downward slope is going to change the trajectory of that bullet quite drastically compared to on a flat range. So, for those of you who don't know me Taco talks, I was a firearm instructor until Colorado changed their nonsensical laws here and made it more communistic, so I stopped doing that. But let me explain how this works. So, like the older millennial was saying, if this guy was shooting on a flat range, so that it was a perfectly level field that he was shooting across, then the trajectory is going to be very close to what he was saying, assuming that this guy had about one hundred yard zero. So we're just going to have to assume that he had one hundred yard zero. So the way that bullets work is whenever they leave a gun, they do not go perfectly straight and then drop off. They are actually going up in the air and then falling back down. So it's kind of like a football making an arch. So the actual optic has that perfect, just straightforward sight, but that bullet is going to cross that site two times. The first time is called the initial cross, and then there is the true zero. So that true zero we're going to assume is going to be at one hundred yards for this here's the problem. While it's going up like that that is on a very level field. If you're aiming downward, that is going to be a more drastically emphasized arch compared to if you're shooting flat, because the actual bullet needs time to come down and gravity to take its effect. So what actually would have happened here is that this guy was aiming center mass. But at that angle, with it being so high up, you're going to have to do what's called a hold under. Most people think of a hold over, which is at a very far distance, you need to aim slightly above the target in order for the target that the bullet to be hit properly. But at that angle, you'd actually need to do a hold under to account for how much higher that trajectory is going to allow that bullet to go simply because it's going down, it's not going to start to drop as soon as it would in other conditions. So in this very specific case, if he was not accounting for a hold under and was aiming perfectly center mass, but was just slightly off to the right, then that means that bullet is going to end up hitting exactly where it was because he did not actually calculate what a educated or conservative marksman would have done. But considering the actions of this little liberal coward, we can assume that he was not actually very educated in the tools that he was using to perpetrate this very severe evil. So once again, older millennial would be perfectly right if it was on a perfectly level, But since there was thirty five feet of drop in that elevation distinction between the assassin and Charlie, it is going to have a very drastic alteration to the trajectory of that bullet, which is going to make it actually require a hold under, not a hold over. It would not be bullet drop. Yet the bullet drop would actually be so lagged in delay that you would need to aim lower than your target in order to hit it, which means that if this guy had just flinched a little bit more and his shot would have been more close to a nipple line. It would have completely missed Charlie, and that would have been a wonderful outcome, But unfortunately it did not end. This coward took one of the greatest people that we have seen in recent history. So continue to say prayers for his family, but we can rest knowing that Charlie was a Christian and that he is with Jesus right now. People are evil, Stay armed, protect yourselves, stay safe, God bless.
Speaker 4: Now. I was under the impression this guy shot this guy with a allegedly at thirty six or a Mauser rifle like I'm confused, like a balt action hunting type of rifle, or I guess if it's a Mauser rifle bolt action old school military rifle. That seems like a very odd weapon of choice for that type of a shot.
Speaker 2: Stole it from his grandfather. Oh yeah, you're right now, it's a Mauser for nineteen eleven Mauser.
Speaker 13: Dirty sport rise in a hunting rifle with something like that thousand dollars optic on it that he may have never shot. So, I mean, there's a lot of science that that guy just laid on us, which he's not wrong with the science, but you don't even know where this guy shot, right, It's like we go through this every time. I mean, uh, you know Ralph, the guy Ruth how we say his name, the guy that just got convicted, He had no as with some some duct taped fucking scope on it that he probably got. And then we had the guy that shot the uh, the United Healthcare worker and everybody wanted to think.
Speaker 2: That he was a pro.
Speaker 13: And you know, we we speculated on what kind of gun it was and things like that, and you know, from from the little bit of information out there that we have, it's kind of hard to say what this guy, you know, did or what he was shooting at, or if he ever shot that rifle before. You know, when you get into the science and the ballistics and all that two hundred yards isn't isn't it? It's not that is not a far shot. Right when we watched that one little clip that we were talking about the other day, I mean, the the one thing that is always a constant that is always going to change his acoustics. So when you're sitting there listening to a round the off the clip that we had it was it was a very small pop and then you know there was other videos that came out later from different angles. With the acoustics, you could tell that it was a rifle. I mean, the fact is is that there was a good man that was his life was taken and and I gotta be I gotta be honest with you. This whole younger, older millennial. What is that bullshit?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I mean, I'm I'm a gen X. We do you know what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell I have and I don't even try to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's essentially he was calling because you're essentially even though he's not that difference in age, he was saying this old guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, Jake, you and I have a lot more in common because people ask me because of all the crap that I do, and when I go to events and stuff, they ask me what's my job title?
Speaker 2: And I tell him I'm the toys r us kid.
Speaker 4: You don't want to grow up, that's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
Speaker 1: Well, Glenn, you probably were from the Kitty City era too.
Speaker 5: Right, I was Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, so Greg, I don't know what that makes us, but that just makes us jen X happy. Rock them SoC and Robots. I think I had those.
Speaker 5: Two man pinched my fingers on that damn rats every time I pushed a head down.
Speaker 1: The original choice bick.
Speaker 2: That's right, So, Greg, you don't have any arguments with taco talk signs.
Speaker 13: No, No, the science isn't he was he was doing really well because a lot of people think that when you shoot, when you shoot around and it leaves the muscle of your muzzle of your weapon, that there's a rise and all that stuff, and that's not accurate. What happens is the reason why the ballistics go that way is that you have your sights and you're having to aim higher for it at longer distances, so it would appear because the gravity will drop off, that there's this arc in the in the round, and it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: And he was.
Speaker 13: Explaining what hold under and holdover is. I have to worry about holdover when I compete because I'm using you Sometimes I use a dot uh site, a green dot, and so you do a height over over over a muzzle, which is like the center of of your of the radius of your of the inside of your barrel to where my sight is, and when you're in close range. So if I want to shoot uh center mass, I have to hold on the chin, put the dot on the chin, anything under like twenty five yards. So he's doing a good job explaining the science of ballistics, and then there's a lot of other things to do and look like, oh yeah, you've got to fund that he had the grains.
Speaker 2: I got to higher out he was in there up in the mountains.
Speaker 17: Yep.
Speaker 2: Hey, So let's go through a couple of these updates. So last week? Was it last week that we talked about the vicious assault inside Chickis and Pets in South Philadelphia?
Speaker 1: It was last week?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 13: I was last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we know who this woman is?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Great, if you live in.
Speaker 2: South Philadelphia and you hang out at Chickis and Peas where they apparently allow assaults in the restroom and at the bar, who the hell is this woman?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe somebody from South Philly can call us and tell us.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this happened.
Speaker 2: That's Sergeant Dave Finnerity and his wife that we've had on repeatedly.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Finnerty and the.
Speaker 2: I got a message from her and she said during sentencing, it looks like the judge I got the impression that Dave shouldn't even have been there, right, So I mean the the the bottom of that. I just want to show the bottom of the or tell you what it says at the bottom of the Is this woman that you showed us connected to this couple?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm trying to follow what you were talking about here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she it's a separate circumstance. The African American woman we showed was the subject of the subject of a assault and chickens and pets at in South Philadelphia my back revenue, right, Jacob, Yes, okay, but I wanted to, as Greg pointed out last week, hang on a second.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So Dave a Sergeant Date Finnerty from Massachusetts Transit Police. His sentencing took place last week last week, I think, oh, no, Monday the twenty second, and he got two years probation, a six hundred dollars fine, and one hundred and fifty hours community service. What was the crime?
Speaker 5: There was none, It was none, But there's so what is he be in charge to and you know, just to serve for what well he uh, allegedly with the report writing right, yes, I mean it allegedly it was a false police report that he had been exonerated for.
Speaker 2: Prior to the federal charges. And Jen sent me a message again that during sentencing the judge didn't even know why John My head hurts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I swear to goodness crazy Okay.
Speaker 2: And the other one is, uh, Brad Lunsford offer Brad Lunsford from New Mexico aus crusis New Mexico. Would they charge him with farting sideways?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: The subject that the short version is that the subject killed himself. Lacey put this out and I don't know is this an eye test or not? Okay, So they had, yeah, this is a kind of an eye test, but they had their emotions for a new trial based on the fact that a juror was they had a questionable juror on that case, jur perjury for those of you who aren't able to join us or listen in. And on Friday's hearing, a recap of what was presented to Judge Fox motion won the improper jury switch to regular jurors were switched with the third and fourth alternate jurors without cause or reason. One of the regular jurors that was improperly substituted provided the defense with an affidavid stating that she never would have found Brad guilty. Motion two that you're in question, mister Channel found over five hundred pages of evidence that included anti police writings, wow and podcasts, family conversations with the juror's children about why white privilege and teaching to fear police membership in a radical and police organization. Blah blah blah. I mean, it's just horrible, and then.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Motion three outlined why the prosecution did not provide sufficient evidence for a guilty verdict. This includes the argument that the toxicology report should have been allowed in as evidence the decedent had the job dropping them out of over seven hundred nanograms of methamphetamine and also let's see sorry it's cut off. Judge Foyd will make his decision in the next ten business days. If a new trial is denied, then up here will be filed. We believe the correct decision will be made to right the wrongs that occurred throughout this politically motivated prosecution. Charges should have never been filed, as Brad's actions were reasonable and justified, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, Glenn, you're not completely familiar with those you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'm not familiar with the case, but from what you've read so far, and I'm just I'm speaking from an outsider standpoint. I mean, if I'm not mistaken, you said this officer killed himself.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he killed a subject. That well again the subject.
Speaker 5: Right, So he's on trial for potentially killing somebody, and then, regardless of what evidence was presented, they played let's find the best cheerleaders for the court and then doing everything they can to put this guy in jail regardless of the evidence.
Speaker 2: Well it's Glenn, it just so happens that there's there's two things that we could say about this, at least one. The it happened in Las Crusis, New Mexico. And the short story is that he and his partner arrived at a gas station where an individual had been you know, stealing ship from from the gas station. Sounds common in New Mexico. Well, yeah, and he interpreted in an effort to protect his partner, the subject had been had I'd been reaching for the weapon of the partner who has knocked out when he fell backwards, and officer once.
Speaker 1: Had to take action to save his.
Speaker 5: Partner's an decision he's granted that right as a cop, you know, when his life could be potentially in danger.
Speaker 2: So how is this even a case? Well, well, the reason why it's a case is the Attorney General of in New Mexico is a Zoro's guy. Of course he is. I'll be right back, minor emergency, hang on.
Speaker 5: Right, So I guess we'll have to carry this conversation on Marcus proceed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I mean, I guess you look at how this happens in so many places across the country where we've got a lot of different, I don't even know what you would call them at this point, installed judges that have a lot of shadow money behind their campaigns and stuff like that, that are not really pursuing what we would consider to be justice, but more so what we would consider to be anti police or activist type of judges. And it's very disappointing, and it takes it's really taking the blindfold off of Lady Justice and saying this one that one, and it is who I want it to be, and it's going to fit my frame of thought what I desire to be true, and not necessarily along out to the facts.
Speaker 2: Raoul Torres, who is the attorney general we've talked about quite a bit, received a lot of funding from Zoro's and has the same playbook as Jake's friend Zoro and Soltic attorney Larry Karaz there in Philadelphia. They all have the same playbook. Right, So anyway, you know, hopefully within ten days, well shorter than that, now we'll have an answer and it'll be productive.
Speaker 12: What you have here is it's almost like treason. They're violating our constitution. You have people like Zoro's and all of them. That's what I was saying earlier with the NGUS and notice and how they're doing the money. They found a way to screw up a whole justice system by paying off judges, district attorneys, politicians. And this is what the founding father said that couldn't be allowed. That's why no one's been tried for treason and been made an example for so long.
Speaker 17: That's this is really treason.
Speaker 12: You know, Marcus just said, you took the blind fall off of Lady Justice.
Speaker 1: There's a reason it's supposed to be equal justice of the law.
Speaker 12: You don't supposed to be able to pay someone and now violate the persons civil rights because he's a law enforcement officer. I know Glenn and them didn't see that. I think Greg saw the video.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't know Glenn and Marcus have. The video was clear, I mean it was more than clear. He could have he could have killed this guy, and he's should have killed this guy long before he did in his law enforcement capacity.
Speaker 1: But he tried everything he.
Speaker 13: Could and de escalation. In the beginning, there was a lot of de escalation. He was really really good in his uh, in his body posture. Everything was unthreatening. He was matter of fact talking to him. And then the guy got combative and then it just went to hell in a handbasket from there. I also want to add just that John, when John has explained to you that the local DA Los CRUs has said that it was a justifiable shooting. Yes, and his own police department did a review of the shooting and they also found it to be a justified shooting. This this attorney General inserted himself into this, hijacked the case, and then charged him with the crime, which was told another bullshit.
Speaker 12: Or extortion because he was brobbed to lock up this cop he getting paid to play. I think Brant was back on the j if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Yes, after his clarity was back on the job. They cherry picked the case involving a Caucasian officer and an African American victim.
Speaker 13: So for the subject matter expert for the case, the subject matter expert on the use of force. Instead of the Attorney General bringing in one of his post certified instructors in law enforcement for the state, he brought on some jackass college professor that never walked a day in the beat of life. They said he should have hit him with the fucking flashlight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is this the same kind of professor that's teaching liberal arts at their local college, you know, because there you go, he's in bed with the corrupt official attorney general.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Okay, so.
Speaker 5: I wanted to he probably literally is in bed because you know, there were usually faggots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well tell you purge this corruption.
Speaker 12: We're going to say, like I said, we may have three years left because I don't I can't see people with the balls that Donald Trump has, and I don't know where we're going to go once he's gone.
Speaker 1: You know, these guys the ball and run with it.
Speaker 12: I don't know if they will because they didn't run with the ball beforehand.
Speaker 1: They didn't run in the intervening four years that he was gone.
Speaker 2: He couldn't. But he's got the power now.
Speaker 5: I have actually full faith and I am absolutely more than glad for everything that he's been doing. And I can say this from experience because I'm one layer away from all of this, so I hear it from that level. And what they're doing is going after all of that.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 5: There's some questionable things, such as the case with Adam Shitthead and his mortgage fraud. I found a little you know, inconsistencies going on with Pam Vondi's department about that. But regarding Trump himself, the man is looking for all these problems, solving them immediately and creating counter measures so that this can never happen again. And look at the case of Washington d C. He cleaned it up in what about six days?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, because okay, do you guys know if the U S attorneys, uh, the appointed interim U S attorneys have been approved? No, well in that case, in that case, if you can get word to your political connections, Representative lef Foley from Boston, who who presented this case, and that's one state. I can't stand his massive faggots. I really would not like anything to help that state who the prosecution of it's a lost cause. Entergy should not be you know installed that state is a lost cause.
Speaker 5: You could You've got what one percent possible being you know conservatives, the rest are insane Liberals. I mean, it's the bastion of the East Coast, you know, for like the West coast has berserkly and they've got master faggots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're insane. Look at what they did.
Speaker 5: Look at that heally she wanted everybody to open your doors and let you have to allow on a legal alien to live in your house. Tell me that it's not against our constitution where they said you can't. You know, you don't have to house foreign armies in your house.
Speaker 4: So that's that's a good that's a valid con segment. Yeah, that's a valid conversation, especially since Trump is using the Alien Invasion Act correct against it for the for not just the cartels, but also for the trade deals. So to say that we're under threat, so we could be that is a that's a very good question. That's a very good question.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 5: I don't need to be addressed though, and it it does take time. I mean, the problem is there's so many judges, and then in addition to that, there's so many people that are just giving a shit about their power and their position and things, dragging their feet. And I say to that, what's your problem, Get your ass up off the chair and get the job done. And this is and that's what Donald Trump is doing to these people. Now you were talking about the attorney generals of the state. I happened to run into Alena Habit the other day when I was at Bedminster and she had some sort of medical procedure done. So she was there and met with Siggy Figler. But the thing about it is they tried to railroad her and they tried to say, you know, the state of New Jersey didn't want her, and they tried to install some Democrat. Trump said, guess what, I'm firing her and then running Alena.
Speaker 2: As something else.
Speaker 5: Alena Habit is the woman I'm talking about. So Trump is playing their game, but he has to it's a slow process, and there's all these stupid levels in between that it's going to take those three years.
Speaker 2: But I think, Jake, you're onto.
Speaker 5: Something where I firmly believe and I'm confident that he's going to have all those like loopholes and back doors all shut locked and everything so that we can have a decent future.
Speaker 2: Glenn may, I ask how we're making out with the Republican candidate for the New Jersey governorship.
Speaker 5: Oh, JACKRELLI, yeah, yeah, he's a fucking pain in my ass, but he's actually winning. You know the mother that this motherfucker steals shit from me all the time, where I tell him, look, I got an idea for you, buddy, Go have a debate with her and point it out to everybody that I have a plan, and my opponent doesn't.
Speaker 2: Do you think that he would text me back?
Speaker 5: No, I'm too you know, fancy pans for you, and you know I'm so high on my horse and my shit, don't stink whatever. Two weeks later, he has a debate and goes, guess what, I have an energy plan and my and my opponent here has words salad, and that's pretty much what happened.
Speaker 2: Now he is you loves You kiss my ass.
Speaker 5: But yes, I am supporting him reluctantly because the alternative is Murphy two point zero, an in an insane communist from Mass of Faggots that told me I can't have a straw in a plastic bag. So you know, he's doing well. He's up in some polls. They're saying he's down eight points. Other poles are saying he's one point away. But she's self destructing because she's just like cunt Mala Harris. She just sits there and talks word salads.
Speaker 2: Her interviews about that book that she came out with horrible. Hey, listen, let me touch on this.
Speaker 1: One hundred and seven days.
Speaker 4: She was a book that I saw it.
Speaker 12: I think that's the name of the books. I don't plan on buying it or reading it.
Speaker 5: Yes, So she went on to view the other day with the cows and they were all mooing up there about her book, and you going, I have enough time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go on.
Speaker 2: If I understand it correctly, you're relatively close to those in the that were in that Charlie Kirk camp, right, because I'm very close to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've actually been for the past two weeks, I've been having to deal with checking in with everybody on their grieving status. It's thrown a lot of things into disarray. Whereas you had people, some people it hit them way harder than other people, and everybody's grieving in their own way. Yeah, there's been memorials all over the place, and unfortunately I couldn't attend some of them, and some people actually take offense to that, whereas if you're a person that like I would have to say more. Of the females spent a lot of time alone crying and sad. A lot of the guys mixed up where they went out a little bit, they talked to one another and they're progressing. And I have been pushing the message by because of the fact that I had just met him about ten days earlier and I just started to work on projects with him. I texted with him about four days prior to that, and then all of a sudden, everything that I had established was suddenly thrown upside down, eliminated. It's gotten to the point where I've canceled that conservaive polluson because it's just not going to be able to be happening in time. And I think everybody agrees with me, and maybe I'm wrong. But if you power through it and carry his message of you know, wanting to just speak to another, to speak to the other side and bring out the common sense and people, then this can be done through events and talking to people. So I go to these events. I've been I'm sick because of this. Actually, I actually was loitering around in an event in the Museum of ice Cream in Manhattan, the basement of their right for the event.
Speaker 2: In the Museum of ice Cream, the Museum of Ice Tream right there.
Speaker 5: It looked like paink vomit. I should send you some pictures of this.
Speaker 2: I'll send it.
Speaker 17: Oh my goodness. I got so many questions, but.
Speaker 5: I caught a cold, a really bad cold, from a peatrie dish kid that was running around in the other room. The place was supposed to be closed because it was after hours, but unfortunately, now I'm the one coughing up the mucus for days and sounding like shit, and and all those dirty ass liberals.
Speaker 2: Were in there.
Speaker 5: I actually put myself in their environment and discussed conservativism with them, especially things about Charlie Kirk, and they were actually polite about it, which I was shocked, and the following night I had to go to a Manhattan penthouse celebrity party and deal with people there and here on the by that point starting to cough on them because of hanging around the lookers, you know, and I'm like apologizing, and I actually had to cancel and event this morning. That was very important because I'm coughing and I look like a freak show because my face is swollen.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not putting my camera on. I'm sparing you. Okay, So I look like camera's not working today. Yeah, yeah, I'll just say my camera's not working.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want I want to go through these two photographs quick, if you can tell us what the hell is going on? And then I want to talk to Marcus about what the hell is going on? Uh, with his fight against the Democratic socialists. Democrat socialists democrap is what I call him. Yeah, okay, so, uh, Glenn, what's the deal here? What's the deal? Let's see hello Glenn and I here. I'm a public relations media researcher. I wanted to connect last week about natural feature and Business Insider in USA today, you'd stand out in the media would you like to check out an example we just published no Worries. If it's not a fit, just send back Stop. And you were kind enough to address it by saying, Hi, Anna, thank you for your interest, but I don't deal with nazi comedy liberal media outlets and only published uh that only published uneducated opinions and incorrect facts. Maybe in the future, if they get their emotionally disturbed conditions UH treated and restore the public's trust that they will report news, I might consider it.
Speaker 1: Best of Lockstop.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that was before Charlie Kirk. You know, yes, I know they spam.
Speaker 5: My phone like that and she got my number, I guess through the channels, and that that was my nice, polite, professional way to say, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Hey.
Speaker 2: So you probably get a lot of those, right, Yeah, I get quite a bit.
Speaker 5: But that one actually did reply to because she was polite enough about what you usually it's just bullshit. That was like, hey, call me, I'm a media or whatever. I'll do everything for you, you know. And then I check out what outlet they're weing.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us where this is?
Speaker 5: I can that is at a nuclear there's a company that I'm working with building nuclear power reactors and they do it all over the world in thirty one countries.
Speaker 2: The company's name is.
Speaker 5: Excel, and I'm very good friends on them. Yeah, and I'm very good friends with the CEO, who used to be an admiral in the Navy. And he gets mad when I call him sir because I was only a petty officer. And it is a bad habit, but that is it. We were sitting there having a meeting. I look up and I was like, Jesus, I didn't realize that's what that was. It's a statue made out of nuclear reactor parts of the alien creature and it's eight feet tall.
Speaker 1: Jesus is just cool.
Speaker 2: Great chairs, by the way.
Speaker 5: I thought that was yeah, and they were comfort I was falling asleep in them, you know, helping him with with his cell phone. He was starting to have problems, so I started helping him with his cell phone. And I was doing one of Marcus's jobs.
Speaker 17: Not an often there, Okay.
Speaker 2: So in regard to uh, now this is uh, this is Mark with Charlie. Oh there you go. Okay, So this, uh when was that Marcus?
Speaker 4: That's like a month ago? Brother? Yeah, yeah, yeah, the same suit he was wearing.
Speaker 5: When he was over in Westchester. So I would I would think so because I before you know, he got shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the same shirt, I think.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Marcus, I'm bringing this up because it's a it's glaring. Just as an example. Okay, Penn State is located in Center County, Pennsylvania, and when they have elections, to include the presidential election, everything you know Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Center County where Penn State is, are, you know show up blue? Yeah, and they show up blue in Center County because all the students are building right. Okay, So my question is this. In Rochester, You've got the University of Rochester, which is which they're claim to fame. Is they somehow allowed Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania, to graduate from there. I'd love to hear from you. We'd love to hear from people that went to u of R with that knucklehead. Anyway, you have Nazareth, you have Saint John Fisher University, you have Rochester Institute of Technology, you have the Empire State University, you have Monroe Community College, and you have Roberts Wesley. Wow, Marcus, do you know if any of them have Attorney Point USA chapters.
Speaker 4: So MCC is launching one very soon. The rest do not, but a couple of them have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is launching one, Okay the reason, Yeah, okay, MCC is launching one. Yes, the other ones any anything else?
Speaker 4: No, but they do have College Republicans And oh my goodness, what is the other one?
Speaker 2: I forget?
Speaker 4: They got a couple of them have College Replicants. I think it might be the Young Republicans, or it's some other groups similar. There's like two of them and they've got very similar names, so I don't want to get it wrong. But the College Republicans yet, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Question I mean, you know the same thing. I mean, Glenn would be better to ask about this. But seeing the impact that liberal students have on a on a on a campus, on a county, on an entire county, yeah, yeah, example in pres if is there a chance of getting I mean the students at u of R. They can vote in the Rochester.
Speaker 4: Elections, right, yeah, yes, as long as they're registered as their residence is here. Yes.
Speaker 2: And I don't know about a Nazareth's in Pittsford, so I doubt that.
Speaker 5: In my oginion, they should adopt a military way. When I was in the military, I voted for Reagan, I guess through an absentee ballot because I was stationed on a ship or I was stationed on a base in Florida, but I was voting in my local election in New Jersey.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I think a lot of them are registered outside of the area that like are in dorms and stuff like that, or in transit. But also it's also New York's state, so who even.
Speaker 2: Knows that's true.
Speaker 1: Yes, that.
Speaker 5: Means they're double dipping because they're probably also doing a mail in ballot or an absentee ballot. So let's say they're from Ohio and a lot of college kids do this because they want to go see the countries that go to college there. So they're there for a short brief four years. They're voting in their local election back and let's say Ohio, and then at the same time they're voting in the Rochester election. So I think, in my opinion, that should be investigated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Marcus of the University of Rochester, Nazareth, Saint John Fisher College, rit Empire State, University of Monroe County Community College, and Roberts Wesleyan, the u of R, University of Rochester, and the Monroe County Community College are where students could conceivably vote in the election that's coming.
Speaker 1: Up for you.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you're at the University of Rochester or at the Monroe Community College, you know, uh and you're looking forward to uh voicing your opinion and haven't heard uh you know you need to be out there voting for Marcus Williams.
Speaker 13: Yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's a big that's a relatively big chunk of people. I mean, I don't you know.
Speaker 5: You should be getting help from tp U s A because almost every one of those colleges, especially community, they are heavily LIBTRD Healy.
Speaker 4: So well, with the way that tp U s A is shaped, it would have to be TPUs A Action, not tp us A regular, because a TPUs A regular can't I'm using air quotes, can't help a candidate because of their because of their filing status. So it have to be t p U s A.
Speaker 2: Action five O one C.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I don't know how that will work to try to get them to get involved, especially so close to a race and a race that's a local race, right, it will be nice.
Speaker 2: Options for Marcus to get that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, the only option you really have is to throw some kick ass events and draw attention to your cause.
Speaker 2: In the case of like what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know if you guys also know this, but you know the artists that painted Trump's so true social face with the American flag over his face. Scott not Scott, no God, no Scott, no Leena received Scott.
Speaker 2: Scott is not an artist. Scott is a performer.
Speaker 5: He just goes up to he paints one painting, then he goes to city Hall and throws PiZZ at it, and that's it. He's an artist, he's he's he's a he's an actor. That's the only kind of art he really does. And the man is a dirt bag. All the donors don't that I've spoken to it. They're like, my god, the man smells like a chimney. Now I know I smoke, but I mean, I'm not like him. And he doesn't even put on a suit to go to these events. I actually rented a tuxedo and I had a bird shit on it. Yeah, at the Charlie kirk one the bird shit right on the shoulder, So that was good fortune for me. I guess right, yeah, but yeah, No, I handle Lena Receiva.
Speaker 2: She's known as Magalangelo.
Speaker 5: And whenever she does an event, it draws a lot of people and their attention because they're also interested in her. And then while she's there, she's promoting the candidate and the candidates are getting their attention. So we've you know, her and I have done Jack Shitdarelli events.
Speaker 2: We've done.
Speaker 5: A lot of local candidates in New Jersey and stuff like that. And now what we're doing is we're trying to help even New York State by doing the Metropolitan Republican Club. I'm supposed to be I think it's tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: From w ABC.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be there's an event for the Republican Club of Manhattan or something like that. Yes, right, So you need to do something like that for those people up in your area.
Speaker 2: And my state, as.
Speaker 5: Small as it is, is broken into various sections of donors.
Speaker 2: So we've got like up by your border, you've.
Speaker 5: Got those hoity toity rich from Bedminster area, and then down in South Jersey we've got the Philly crowd, you know, and more of like the boonies and the farmers.
Speaker 2: But they're high end.
Speaker 5: Donors, so we'll organize events closer to their houses. But use things like to say, a Trump golf course facility or venue that there. You know that may be a little more conservative, uh leaning. You don't want to use like, you know, the most liberal restaurant there because they'll be slamming the plates down on the table and you know, and charging everybody three times more. But if you did that, it would make a world of difference. But you need to have somebody as a draw, like if you can get a celebrity, like if Charlie was still alive, I would say to him, if you're still in New York, got to get up to go see Marcus.
Speaker 2: Go up there.
Speaker 5: Just stand up there for a half hour and you know how many kids would show up. You'd have the place to be jammed, and you would get the attention.
Speaker 2: Because they're there for him. But then learn about you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody watches TV ads anymore, just whatever put it on the news, So don't waste the money on that. I would say, focus the funding and focus your efforts on drawing you know, crowds or events, even car shows. You know, Mark, you know we're having a car show for Marcus C.
Speaker 2: Williams. You know, come come see your cars, things like that or.
Speaker 5: I know, I mean I could, I could come up with some ideas for you and I'll email them to you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that'd be fantastic, all right, I would definitely do Yeah, Marcus, what's the Is the jazz festival over?
Speaker 4: So the jazz festival is over? I coming up to you know, that's a good question. I'm not sure what's coming up. I think we might have just finished a last festival for the for the year before the uh before the Winter Village. That's the next bakoundations.
Speaker 2: Up by you that might have events.
Speaker 4: I think like one of the Veterans Foundations is having an event. But that's more of a veteran, just a veterans saying. I wouldn't want to tell anything.
Speaker 5: I help. I helped the Federation of Republican woodmand of Burlington County, Okay.
Speaker 2: I live in Mammouth County.
Speaker 5: I drive all the way to hell down there for these old ladies who By the way, I'll let you guys in on a secret. You know you guys all watch Greg Guttfeld, right, yeah, okay, you know he's always teasing Tyrus about the old ladies molesting him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the Federation of Republican Women because he did an.
Speaker 5: Event to them, and oh my god, they were all over that man, you know, because he lived in Mammouth County.
Speaker 2: Now he's moved to Florida.
Speaker 5: But that's that's just a little secret for your audience to know, you know, and you didn't hear it from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we heard them sickly.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: If if you're at the University of Rochester and you're a conservative, uh, you're.
Speaker 1: Doomed, well.
Speaker 2: Not yet, or you're at Monroe Community College, you're doomed and you're a conservative, you need to get behind Marcus and follow him.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: And body armor is for Rochester.
Speaker 1: How about a C section event? I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Three C sections.
Speaker 4: That's what we're not doing. That's what we're not doing, you know, maybe three maybe maybe three free doula classes, you know, something like that. More on brand, More on brand. Yeah, you guys, you don't have to be local to donate, so no matter where you are in the country, you can donate on my website Marcus the number four Rochester dot com. That's Marcus the number four Rochester dot com. And if you click the donate link, it'll even pop up an address where you can send a check. If you don't want to do a donation online, please I could use whatever you guys can help with, if you are near local or whatever. You can volunteer right on. There also takes less than two minutes to do either thing. Because I'm out here, I'm fighting these socialists, these communists, whatever you want to call them, These very evil, vile people who just pass that men can be in women's bathrooms, okay, who are passing all of this ridiculous anti public safety nonsense letting criminals run around. There was a there's just a sixty seven year old guy just stabbed to death at a gas station day before last. They've robbed almost not it's either seven or nine. I'm trying to remember today as of today Millman where I am because they keep letting criminals out and this is just in the last two weeks. So you guys, I could use your help. Go on my website, go on my Facebook, or go on my x account. Share my stuff. It doesn't count. Caught you anything to share anything. I'm also on YouTube and TikTok. So please whatever you guys can do to assist, please help.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is Marcus is a single candle candle against a salist, so get behind him.
Speaker 5: Okay, You're like a candle in a wind tunnel, honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, the flame doesn't go out, baby.
Speaker 2: All right, it hasn't got out, so we've got to wrap. But Marcus, thank you very much. We appreciate that. Absolutely, we'll keep following. Glenn, thank you very much. Appreciate that. Love. You're feeling better. Jake, thank you great, thank you. Uh, we'll see you next week. Okay, slide you're here after the rapture.
Speaker 13: M