Speaker 1: Thousands of people have mysteriously vanished in America's wilderness. Join us as we dive into the deep end of the unexplainable and try to piece.
Speaker 2: Together what happened.
Speaker 1: If you are listening to Locations Unknown, what's up.
Speaker 2: Everybody, and welcome back to a very special paid subscribers episode of Locations Unknown. I'm your co host Joey rod Wan with me as always as a guy who could win a martial arts tournament wearing a foam number one hand. Mike Vandabogar.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Joe, and thank you to all of our amazing supporters across all the various platforms.
Speaker 4: We can't thank you enough.
Speaker 3: We just got done recording a really interesting episode on.
Speaker 2: An ambulance coming right at the beginning of the show.
Speaker 4: Did someone get hit again?
Speaker 2: No? I hope not.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: We were a really interesting case from nineteen fifty about a guy named jim Carter who went missing on Mount Saint Helen's swell skiin.
Speaker 2: Not the former US president, not the peanut farmer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he was a.
Speaker 3: Peanut farmer, Jimmy Carter. Yeah, pretty sure he owned a peanut farm.
Speaker 2: Hm, Like, did he own it or work at it?
Speaker 4: I think he owned it, Okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably, I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: A lot of people I didn't even know, Like a peanut farm, I guess they need them grow peanuts.
Speaker 4: Peanut butter comes somewhere.
Speaker 2: Do you think people are just out forging to the nation supply of peanuts.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it's done. No, I do peanut farms. I don't even know what a peanut plant.
Speaker 2: Expensive peanut related things would be if it relied on random foraging.
Speaker 4: What does a peanut plant look like?
Speaker 2: Peanut? The peanuts like underground?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like a it's a legume, legume.
Speaker 2: All right. I love these episodes way better than the main one. We can just be really really really really dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we have all these computers in front.
Speaker 2: Of you, like we could very easily look all this information up, and we're not gonna rather speculate. And I'm still slowly toning down the intro music, so I can't do look us something up and do that.
Speaker 3: So, uh, getting back on track. We've got a few voicemails from the last couple of months, and we're gonna we're going to go through them and react. We have not listened to or read these yet, so we are both going to be surprised and probably horrified by what is what transpires your discretion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're got.
Speaker 3: Headphones, like may get the kids out of the room. We don't know what will be said.
Speaker 2: They could be perfectly fine, could be could be a terrible Yeah, they could, they could could Okay, So the first voicemail comes on October twenty fourth of last year, twenty twenty four. I think I got to turn the volume up here. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is great, and I want to finish what I'm saying. This is a teacher and they want me to share all the use different points with you.
Speaker 6: But I encourage you.
Speaker 5: To work on sounding like it's just coming more organic from you unless you're reading it. Because you're doing all these other things to really improve the quality of your show. You're wanting to get, you know, your your base much larger people listening to you. And I think that yes, your pronunciations of words sometimes that get screwed up. Those things are funny, but overall, if you want the podcast to do better, I really think that this would help with the polished that and eliminating all of the word like every four or five words. It's just everywhere in vocabulary now. And you guys are about my daughter's age, and I just hear it a lot. So AnyWho, good luck with everything, and thanks for the show. For some reason, this one with Paul few Gate, it's one of my favorites. And I'm not sure why. By the way, whoever does the artwork, whoever did the artwork for this episode, it's really great, So please.
Speaker 6: Let he or she know that.
Speaker 5: All right, take good care and God bless you guys. All right, by bye, Thank.
Speaker 2: You very much, thank you. And there I want we got to like figure out why sometimes you don't get the first half of these. I it's probably in there. Oh, I was looking at it by date. That was the only ten to twenty four that we haven't here. Yeah. The list of them are novembers in decembers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe she thought she recorded and then it didn't.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not like. I hope we're not like losing some of them.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: When we go full time, we'll get like a real phone, yeah, with a real voicemail instead of like a Google memal.
Speaker 4: I'll hire someone that just sits in front of it all day to eight.
Speaker 2: It was it was good feedback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Joe used to actually edit out all the ums and likes and it took him hours an episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we just stopped it.
Speaker 2: That's when we did one episode a month. Yeah, so you know, we'll just throw it on the bucket of things that will be fixed when we're full timers.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, we should talk without likes and ums, but the show is like live.
Speaker 2: It just is life. The show is live, and we don't edit it at all.
Speaker 3: We don't edit, and I think people generally kind of like there's a lot of really scripted and heavily edited shows out there, and those people don't I mean, people listen to them. They're huge shows. But yeah, I think people like the more un you know.
Speaker 4: It's not on.
Speaker 3: We have a script I guess you call it show notes, and we kind of add lib a lot through it.
Speaker 2: We have bumpers on our bowling lane to keep us going down the but we were meandering.
Speaker 3: The whole point of the show is always to be like you're at a bar with your buddies talking about these cases, and it's not supposed to be heavily edited and scripted, and.
Speaker 2: And that is even the music too. So I think people understand that that we have it set up where we can sit down and every time you hear the intro music and all that stuff, we're recording that live. Also, yeah, we're not going in post and doing anything literally on this board here and then I export it and then the it that does our artwork, It generates that and we post it. We don't do any and stuff. All the work goes in the research.
Speaker 3: We could do this show live, like traveling, because it's all done at the time of recording what you hear in the audio. The videos are a little edited.
Speaker 4: I do some editing.
Speaker 2: Well, you add a little video in front of it, because it's just us sitting here in this thing to the intro.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, I sometimes actually use the audio from the show for the video because the audio and the video doesn't always sound as good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't change it. No, so you either you sometimes add a video intro because it would it's literally if you watch a video raw, it's us nodding our heads, listening to the intro music, waiting for our.
Speaker 4: Turn shows sometimes does a fake violin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm playing the music or mouthing what I'm actually saying, because we're just burning the time.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only thing we should we could is actually the intro. Have Joe read it live every time?
Speaker 4: Now, I don't want to, I just want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to do so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the show is basically live, and we will try. I mean, that's our generation, the likes, and that's gonna be something really hard to break.
Speaker 2: We were aware of it and we're we always try and make it better.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where we're gonna try our best. But thank you for the feedback, grace and the support, and just thanks for calling in. Yes, all right, let's go to November seventh of last year.
Speaker 7: November seventh, Let's up blow Kations unknown Bonky bonky bitch.
Speaker 2: Boogie Boogie is I don't know boog again.
Speaker 6: Let's up blows Bogey Bogey.
Speaker 2: That's your nickname? Is somebody that knows you?
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound familiar?
Speaker 2: Unfamiliar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be because.
Speaker 2: It's Michael van der Bogert. We called him Bogy Bgi. Well, thank you, thank you whoever you. I love those voicemails all right. Then the next day, November eighth.
Speaker 6: Hello, Joan Mike. My name is Bradley and I'm from Zula, Montana, and I love your Guys' show. I've been listening since April, and I'm a traveling wind turbine technician so travel all over the country and I love listening to your Guys' show. It's my favorite show to listen to when i'm driving or when i'm up inside of a wind turbine just working on something. It's really nice to tune in and hear about some cool news story. I wanted to comment on something that I thought was really really cool about your show. I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but no matter who it is that's lost or where, I think it's really awesome that complete strangers, you know, dozens or hundreds of complete strangers will take time out of their busy lives and away from their loved ones and put themselves in danger to just just look for some complete stranger in a hospitable environment. So I love I love that aspect of humanity about the show, and I just think that's really cool. When I'm not traveling around, I love going to in my free time, I love to spend time in public lands, you know, national forests and national parks, and I've been almost lost myself a couple of times, and I just I just think it's really cool to know that if something were to happen to me, or to you guys, or to any of the people that I care about, that there's so many wonderful people out there who would take the time to try to find us. So yeah, thank you so much for the show. I enjoyed a lot, and you know, here's many more years of listening. Sure, guys, is a cool stories your fanter and your mispronunciations.
Speaker 4: Yes, he gets it.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you, dude, that's awesome. What a cool Yeah, what a cool job.
Speaker 4: It's a cool job.
Speaker 2: I want him to take like a selfie listening to the show inside of a winter or maybe on.
Speaker 3: Top of one, take one of our stickers and slap it on like one of the big.
Speaker 2: Oh that's really cool. Well, thank you so much for for listening to the show. I'm a big fan of you. Now. That sounds like a really cool job. Definitely call back in and like tell us about it. That'd be cool. And if you could uh safely. Yeah, maybe snap a photo of you listening to the episode. We'd love to post it. And yeah, just we we really appreciate you for what you do and uh for liking what we do.
Speaker 3: And that probably the coolest job we've heard of a caller. Yeah, wind turbine technicians.
Speaker 2: She'll be like, pell us, your weird job in his location is always unknown. He be in a wind turbine anywhere. Yeah, he'll just always take a picture from inside the wind turbine.
Speaker 3: Where am I just like a metal like balls inside of.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for calling. That was fantastic. All right, now we're onto. We still have some Novembers. Yeah, we have two on November nineteenth. I'm gonna try and get the first one. I'll see what happens. Wow, there's a lot going on outside. There's a bunch of cars at Christmas lights.
Speaker 8: Hi, y'all, This is Brittany from Florida. I have been a really long time listener since way back. But anyways, I'm a fifth generation Floridian and I was just listening to your episode about Wakuila or KaiA and then also the lady that called in as well. It goes either way like, it really doesn't matter, especially as somebody who's lived here for so long my family has. We used to call it Wakaiwa. It used to be spelled Waiwa. I told they switched it. I'm like thirty something now thirty two thirty yards had birthday.
Speaker 5: And I'm rambling.
Speaker 8: That's pretty cool. But they switched all the signs when I was like ten to the V because it was confusing because people wouldn't know exactly where you're going. There's a lot of springs in the area. Okay, we all Havekaia Kaiva Island and they have really murky water and we do. We swim in that all the time.
Speaker 5: There's gators.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just kind of a thing when you guys were saying, oh yeah, like the spring pause.
Speaker 2: What a Florida thing to say it's murky, we can't see there's gators. You just deal with it. It's like, no, you don't. If you don't deal with it, you just go swim somewhere else a pool, like she's a floridio.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, just flirting like a panhandle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome, that's cool. Okay, I'm going to continue.
Speaker 8: It's really good. It does, and it's very clear and beautiful. But a lot of people will start at wi Kaiva Island because the springs get so packed in the summer. It's just impossibly get in there, Like you will literally get there at seven am and you will just be waiting for people to leave. So you go down to Wakaiva Island, which is like a mile or so, and you can literally either swim to the spring, which I don't recommend. There is a ton of gators, but you can swim in that area and there's so many people swimming in that murky water area, but you don't like you'll still see the gators, but they won't bother you the fastest you.
Speaker 6: Right off the bears.
Speaker 8: There are a lot of bears there, and I think Naked and Afraid films there. So even though it's a really small park and there are a lot of people there, it's so dense it's easy to like drop people off in the middle of nowhere and you wouldn't realize that you're so close to civilization. But yeah, I love your show. You guys actually got me International Park after dark and that was wonderful. So now I'm a huge fan of both of y'all. And this is a long message, but yeah, I've never heard it with the hard I but it doesn't really matter. It's native American word. We also have things like kona kahatchie. If you spell that, there is no a in that word. So yeah, have a great day.
Speaker 5: Thank y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you Brittany for calling you. That was a great call. She gets it too. Yeah, all these people get they're all getting it. They're all getting they're all on board. You're the ones that we care about.
Speaker 3: And we actually found someone who hasn't listened to the National Park after dark yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, right, that's cool. Yeah, we're gonna have to call me like, hey, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got one sub from us, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You're no. Thank you very much Brittany for being a fan of the show and listening and for helping prove that even when people think we mispronounce, and even when we think we mispronounce, we are sometimes not incorrect.
Speaker 3: And when I did that episode, I remember reading that it's pronounced multiple ways.
Speaker 2: By local I feel like you even said that.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it. Yeah, so whatever, you.
Speaker 2: Can't please everybody all the time, all right same day, Let's see you.
Speaker 8: Who else called in, Hey, y'all, bring you from Florida again. Sorry to double message. Y'all. I mentioned Wakaima Islands and the previous message and realize you probably think that's an island because what it sounds like it's actually a bar in restaurant that's right on the water and allows you, like rent, I thought it was so anyways, to clear up that potential confusion, thanks a great day.
Speaker 4: That is amazing, amazing because I thought it was an island.
Speaker 2: Well me doing what she said was people swim to it and she doesn't recommend it because there's a lot of gators there, So that means there's Floridians risking extragator infested water to swim to a bar.
Speaker 4: Such a Florida thing. This is so Florid.
Speaker 2: I'm moving to Florida when my kids are all grown up. I love Florida. Move into the like the villages, No the keys, I'll go to be swinging in the villages. I'm gonna be swimming through gator infested waters to Kaiva Island, which is a bar. Oh that is That was the perfect.
Speaker 3: Follow up that was worthy of a second call. Because I literally thought it was an island that's.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent worthy of sing. I hope she's a patrons for it. Maybe we'll have to post a couple of these clips.
Speaker 4: We always say that.
Speaker 2: For I post them, Oh I do. I sometimes put them on Instagram, so I do post some of them. All right, Oh yeah, whatever, whatever? All right, we don't have anywhere November. So we're into December. Now. Did I get all the Novembers? Yeah? We December eleventh? Is that the earliest one? I want to make sure I go in order here? Yes, all right, December eleventh, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: Hi Joe, Hi you guys doing.
Speaker 10: I'm a newer listener.
Speaker 9: I've talked you guys to your collaboration with the National Park at your arts, and when I was looking for a new podcast, the Bings, I decided to do yours.
Speaker 10: And I've now gotten through all the way through your back catalog, and I have certainly enjoyed the cases you guys have covered in your random episodes that you guys do. I've been nice to.
Speaker 9: Break up some of the harsh cases that you guys do.
Speaker 10: I also appreciate that you guys do a lot of cases that other podcasts have not covered, so it's been interesting to hear some of the new ones. Just a couple of comments. First, anyone that bitches about your pronunciations can go suck it.
Speaker 7: You guys do your best, and I think you know you guys do care.
Speaker 9: But whatever anyone says about your pronunciations, don't worry about it if you're doing good.
Speaker 10: Guys, I think I grew up in Wisconsin, I now live down in how you things are pronounced very differently in different parts of the country, so don't get too harsh on yourself. Second, the Gwyn halliquest cases.
Speaker 9: Absolutely love them, and yet she was definitely murdered. I don't know how the police can't decide that she was definitely murdered.
Speaker 10: Comment I have, kind of not really a criticism, is sometimes your commercials end up in, you know, a smack dad middle of one of your sentences, and if you guys could put.
Speaker 5: Some little jingle before a commercial, will let us know?
Speaker 8: That would be great?
Speaker 10: Kind of what other podcasts do kind of help me to know. Not to pay attention. I've surely enjoyed the show. Just one really random question because that keeps coming up with my husband and stuff. He wants to know if you, guys, when you are done going to the bathroom, if you look at your toilet paper, because he had found out there are a lot of people that don't look and that is just crazy in our minds. That's all I really got you, guys, thirly love the joy of the show. Wishing you guys a wonderful holiday season for you.
Speaker 9: And your families and stuff like that.
Speaker 10: Keep up the hard work.
Speaker 5: Can't wait for you new episodes.
Speaker 10: Have a good night, guys.
Speaker 2: I love her, Yeah, she loves it. I love her so fun. Everyone's getting it tonight, Everyone's getting it. But I love her a little bit more than everybody else that's ever called in now. I feel like she asked us a question to solve.
Speaker 4: A marital dispute, the toilet paper thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to know what her take is because I want to side with her.
Speaker 4: I don't understand the question.
Speaker 2: I'm going to rewind that because like it was, when you're done going to the bathroom, do you look at your toilet paper?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just got it. When you're going number two? Oh, dude, check.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe and I'll discuss that off air.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no, we can discuss right now if we're gonna discuss it on air. I'm this is this is a patron episode.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting into.
Speaker 2: Uh now, okay, how about we don't necessarily have to reveal what we do, but we can talk about the pros and cons of each method. So, the pro of checking is that you know when you're done. Yeah. The con of checking is that you have to look at it.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 2: The probe of not checking is you don't have to look at it. The con of not checking is you're not necessarily sure if you're done or not, because, to quote a famous line from Chris Pratt on Parks Record in the Dog, He's like, sometimes when I'm wiping, I just wipe and I wipe and I wipe. It's like it's it's like it's like a marker. It just never goes away. Because you if you want to save your underwear from potential issue marker stains, you're gonna want to check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, you. I think you laid it out perfectly well with the pros and cons.
Speaker 2: There's also two ways of checking. There's the wipe and look while it's in your hand, or there's there's the wipe and then you take a glance before you flush it while it's in the toilet. Yeah, I don't know, interesting debate, or there's the wipe and you never look at all and just flush it. I feel like though, that's an adventurous person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the gambler type. Yeah, they're the kind.
Speaker 2: Of somebody who just wipes and just never knows.
Speaker 3: Put it all on black, never knows, may put their mortgage on black and maybe they win, or maybe they go homeless.
Speaker 2: And are you the person who looks after you wipe? If you have something where someone might be seeing your butt later, like if you have a doctor's ap point, like if you're going in for like a colonoscopy, you're gonna be checking. Yeah, because you don't you don't want to show up, and or maybe you do. I don't know, Mike, which one.
Speaker 3: Are you most I've ever thought about this, and I don't really want to keep thinking about it, so we'll leave the mystery there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do you think she's a looker or a husband's a looker? I have no clue.
Speaker 3: We just guess she feels like a gambling type, so not a looker.
Speaker 2: You feel like she just wipes and never checks and just rocks it. Yeah, and the husband's a checker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he must be a checker.
Speaker 2: He's a checker. Do you think he checks in the toilet or he actually has it in his hand? He looks.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. Now you're getting splitting hairs here.
Speaker 2: She's from Wisconsin. We don't know if he is.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this for too long.
Speaker 2: No, we have not a deep philosophical debate. All right, I want you guys on Patron to guess if me and Mike are checkers or we'll cut this. No, we're not, absolutely not. Okay, Oh my gosh, I love We should have a whole show where people just leave its voicemails. This is so much fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we'll step it up.
Speaker 3: We'll do we'll have a period where we'll actually answer yes and you can talk to us.
Speaker 2: If we get one of those play buttons, we'll come back here and answer that question. I want to like make sure I put that in the hall of fame. That's a hall of fame one. All right, that was the eleventh. We're going to December fifteen.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, now.
Speaker 2: All you pay my mind.
Speaker 4: I think we heard this one.
Speaker 3: It just.
Speaker 5: So it on later over.
Speaker 2: On right now to see. I don't day.
Speaker 4: So much growing Google do.
Speaker 2: I just want long time down to find anyway, same girl's different song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not of growling.
Speaker 2: It always gets it always starts off and it just slowly gets super aggressive, just a growl, and it's always one of them gets really aggressive.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I want to know who that is. Those are hilarious. That's I love those. Keep sending those. I'm pretty sure that is a Google Doll song. No it is, isn't it. Yeah, yeah, it's gotta be or Collective Soul one of those.
Speaker 4: Not it's Google. Do They had like two songs I know of and.
Speaker 2: I don't want the world to see me.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's Google Do. I feel like you used to back in our days in college. You would come back from a fun night out and would play songs like that, but create your own lyrics to things you were just seeing happen in front of you.
Speaker 2: I did do that a lot.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's pretty funny. I wish we would have recorded those.
Speaker 2: We have a couple recorded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there are some good ones that just are lost to yeah time, No.
Speaker 2: They're lost to our memories. Yeah, there were moments we had them. It doesn't need to be recorded. Those are fun times in the attic, in the attic of our college house, the giant nails. If you stood up too fast, you'd get in sale from the roofing Nails College. All right, now we're going to December twenty third, okay, right around Christmas. Fantastic.
Speaker 7: Hey, Mike, Hey Joe, it's Holly here again. I just had the callback and we one more voicemail as a follow up than I am so sorry that I ranted on and on about the pronunciation of la kaiva.
Speaker 6: There's the wine.
Speaker 7: It was all about the wine. So anyway, besides that, you guys have a merry, merry Christmas and a happy new Year. And I look forward to the new year of new episodes, and you guys keep going and doing your thing and keeping it real.
Speaker 2: All right, bye, Thank you, thank you. You did not have to call back and say that, but we really appreciate that you did. And I'm sorry to tell you you're kind of wrong.
Speaker 4: Or you're kind of right or no, no, it just is yeah, just no, no.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling and please continue to drink wine and call us back. Yes and rant. Uh we love it. We did. We got thick skin. Uh well, we'll dish it back a little bit if necessary, but all in good taste.
Speaker 3: And everyone tonight was getting it. Everybody gets it. Everyone's getting it on these calls.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love all the calls for time? Is that all of them? We're all caught up now?
Speaker 4: I think we're caught up.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, No, this one. I love these episodes. These are so much fun. Yeah, we should have some sort of threshold that determine the type of wiper or the checker you're still talking about, because because I can see how much it bugs you. If it didn't bug you so much, I would stop, all right, So let us know, uh he you think Mike checks or not?
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Actually call in, call in, everybody, call in and let us know if Mike checks or not, and and a deep reasoning why you think so, not just a quick answer. I want to understand what brought you to show your work? Bring your notes.
Speaker 3: Also, we just covered an episode that involved a big foot in Sasquatch. I'm looking to you North Dakota, Ned and Montana. Mike we need you to call in and give us your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I'm actually starting to get worried about that.
Speaker 4: I'm a little worried to what happened? Where are they? Yeah, something's going on. We're not we haven't had contact in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what do they call it?
Speaker 4: Like a wellness We need to do a wellness check out as what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wellness check of Montana, Mike and North Dakota and Dakota ned. So you guys, maybe let us know they can't be.
Speaker 4: They can't be.
Speaker 2: It's not My illusions of happiness will be destroyed if they're the same person and what they're and the story they're telling is not true and real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably what happened is they canceled their patreship and they haven't heard us talking about them.
Speaker 2: That could be too. So this is why you don't ever cancel your membership, because you never know what you're gonna miss. Running absolutely Yeah no, thank you all so much for supporting the show, for tuning in, for calling in, for all the things that you guys do. We just appreciate you so much. It energizes us. And what a great start to twenty twenty five. This is just a great day.
Speaker 4: Everyone got it.
Speaker 2: Everyone got it. It's gonna be a banner year for locations and on. We have some big things in the works that you, guys will always hear it first because you have been supporting us along this journey and we every day we move a step closer to doing this full time and making it better and better and better and better. So keep doing what you're doing. Tell your friends, tell everybody, everyone, shout it from the rooftops. Let us know if you check after you wipe. You don't have to do that, but you definitely have to call in and let us know if you think Mike checks after your show. No, no, just Mike. And lastly, when you're joining the beauty of Dature, whether you're backpacking, camping, or simply taking a walk or wiping and checking, always remember to leave no trace. Thanks, say we'll see you all next time.