Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Wednesday, the twentieth of May of Our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, yesterday it was a corruption eruption. I mean, I'm just staggered, quite frankly, even as someone who has followed us closely most of my life, I cannot believe the amount of corruption. And the Trump administration was an excellent op ed piece by Mona chair And who used to be a speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, used to have ads on Rush Limbaugh for her, and she's talking about how unbelievably corrupt the Trump administration is. I mean, this slush fund of one point seven seven six billion dollars, and we're going to talk about how that is set up, who administers it, and the deal that was put in quietly saying the Trump family will not be audited by the Irs forever. How about that? And then of course the massive election itself incredible display of corruption. As I have said before, when you look at the amount of money being spent on these elections, it is a metric of corruption. There are others will be right back. Yes. So the MAGA people are bragging about Trump winning. I saw this this morning, Laura, not Lumer. Well, Laura Lumer's boasting about stuff as well, but this is Laura Ingram and she said, well, the truth is Trump is just better at politics than everybody else. It's like, you know, you want to call this politics. It's criminal corruption is what it is. It's a he's a traitor to this country. And I said that. I said, you know, you were nothing but a suck up, sickophunt. You know better than this. It's about the money. It really is about the money. And if the government is for sale, and it is, what does that tell us about this government? And he has got his fingers in the till, and he is filmed his pockets as fast as he can. It is a disgusting thing to look at. I am disgusted with this country, and I think anybody who looks at it carefully and objectively is. So we had a validation yesterday of my definition of MAGA. A majority of asinine, gullible Americans voted against Thomas Massey, who's had integrity. We don't want somebody with integrity in Congress, right, and when you look at this. I even have questions about that. We look at everything that Biden did, everything that Obama did, that we rightfully criticize them for, and what Trump has done is to make it his own and to put it on steroids to make it far worse. Take a look at the election. For example, the vote totals for Thomas Massey went up like nineteen percent, but I think the overall number of people who voted went up three hundred and fifty six percent from the last primary they had. Now, do you think that's real. I'll be honest, I don't think it's real. And I said before, I said part of the game that they're playing with this massive dump in the last week of several million dollars, as well as all, oh, look, he's doing threesomes with these Democrat women, and he's got a girlfriend that he tried to pay off because she didn't want to settle a lawsuit with the other a different congressional office, and all this other. It's just absolute nonsense, especially when you look at the timeline of what she claims happens. None of that made any sense. But when you look at all this stuff and you look at the polls, let me ask you a question. Okay, you know that the Democrats and the Republicans rig ballot access, no question about it. They're rigging Jerry Manderin, they pick the voters. Okay, But now we're supposed to believe the polls are true, the opinion polls before the election. We're supposed to be believed that the election polls are true. Were you born yesterday? If you think that's true, unbelievable, folks. We have such an unbelievably corrupt government. I don't believe those election results for a moment. And when you look at that, you know Massey's vote, Yeah, of course it's going to be a contested election. His go up by nineteen percent. But we're supposed to believe that all these boomers who get all their news from Fox never bothered to show up before, and then they show up yesterday. Really okay, sure, yeah, if you say so. Unbelievable. I just don't believe it. So that's the same kind of stuff we saw with Biden and others. And of course the Republicans play that game as well. They play the game of bring in smartmatic and voting machines. They play the game Trump says, we can't have honest elections if we're going to have vote by mail. Well, who was it that put in vote by mail? It was Donald Trump as part of his COVID pandemic fraud. It was a fraud, a lie. He was gaslighting the public. He had to go to that corrupt election for him because that was part of the gas lighting. Got to keep that narrative going so he could inject people with his bioweapon. That's it. That's it, folks. So the AP called Massew's race purportedly it was fifty five forty five. The Seal was ahead. And as I got to say, when you talk about Ed Gallryan, the seal, that's the seal is as far as i'm Fencerry, he is a trained performing seal, trained to perform for Israel, trained to perform for the military industrial complex. I have absolutely no respect for somebody who has the kinds of skills that seals have when they do the kind of stuff that Dan Crenshaw tempted, the kind of stuff that you know, Ed gall Ryan's gonna why do we bow before these people? And they're trained as killers, They're very good at that. Okay, fine, you know The problem is that if you take somebody who has no morality and you give them a lot of skills, whether it's killing people or whether it is running computers, they have no morality, that just makes them a lot more dangerous, doesn't it. And this guy never talked about anything except Israel and wars. Of course, those two things are always interconnected with America, aren't they, at least lately. So anyway, he got forty six thousand votes. And I guess Massy's three former opponents that he beat that put together this smear of this of this woman the last minute, you know, one of them took that deposition in the law office of another one that he beat, and then it was a third guy that he beat that promoted it right away. He was the first one to promote it. So nothing to see there, I'm sure. Anyway, the most expensive primary house race on record. Just to put this in perspective, the general figure that everybody's putting there. Of course, I expect this to rise as they look more carefully, but they're saying thirty two million dollars is spend on the two of them. This is for a house race, you know, stop and think about that. How many people live in that district. How much did they spend per voter? It's ludicrous. It's just a metric of corruption. If you go back to Ronald Reagan's election, right, how much did Ronald Reagan spend to get elected against an incumbent president Jimmy Carter? Fifty eight million. That's what's happened to the corruption, That's what's happened to the purchasing power of our dollar. I mean, you don't even get a good politician for that kind of money anymore. Right, the price of houses have gone up, the price of cars have gone up, the price of politicians has gone through the roof as well. It's insane. You can only laugh at this kind of stuff, Absolutely insane. Yeah, inflation, and of course we also have to factor in which they didn't factor in. It wasn't reported to the FEC, all of the money with Iran Contra and Bill Casey, who was one of the creators of this corrupt CIA, the Corruption Intelligence Agency, criminal Intelligence Agency, people doing assassinations and coups and all the rest of it. So, yeah, as Trump was saying, Thomas Massey, the horrible congressman, the worst congressman the history of our country, Well is what is your country? Donald? Is it Israel? Perhaps Thomas Massey is the worst congressman in the history of Israel. That's the reality of what we're talking about here. As I said yesterday, Uh, Trump doesn't get credit for beating Massy. He didn't put up all the money. It was Zionist billionaires. It was a pack as all these other people. The Zionists are the ones who defeated Massey. It was never about Trump versus Massey. In spite of all the mainstream media nonsense and most of the other commentators out there, this is a revenge tour of Zog, the Zionist occupied government against Thomas Massey, and Zog won. Wasn't that the name of the villain that buzz Lightyer was fighting against Zog, wasn't it Zurich? Okay, all right close. He needed to bring him out again anyway, So Pete Hegseth, Pete hegg Seth goes to campaign for him. And we're supposed to believe that all of a sudden that made all the difference in the world, right, turned things around, you know, to a ten point lead, when Massey had a lead throughout all of this and also, let me just say this in terms of the fact that it was not Trump who defeated him. Remember Trump going to defeat him first, and he was one of the first people that Trump first Republicans that Trump said, we got to get him out right. Why because he pushed against Trump's fraudulent pandemic relief, fraudulent relief program for a fraudulent pandemic. And we see how rife that was with corruption. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the guy's name, but I interviewed a guy who was hired by the Trump administration to audit the vote, and he said, because that's what he did. And they contacted him about that bailout program that Trump was doing as he threw us into a mini depression, and he said, this thing is just going to be rife with corruption the way it's set up. And he said, well, we haven't had anything happen yet. He because we haven't even started the program yet. This is just your proposal. And that's the absurdity that comes from the Trump people. And of course we saw how corrupt it was. And so Thomas Massey pushed against that. He said, we can't do three billion dollar universal basic income welfare program, which is what it was. It was moving the Overton window toward universal basic income. Let's see what happens. Let's run a test. Let's see what happens if we take jobs away from everybody in this particular case, will say you can't have your job because you've got to stay home because of this imaginary virus that's everywhere. And so let's take everybody's job and then see if we can pacify them with universal basic income. What worked like a charm, didn't it. Everybody loved their STEMI check and boom, just like that, they realized that when they take everything from us, with whatever manufactured crisis they're going to do, they'll be able to pacify the vast majority of Americans. They got exactly what they wanted out of it. Well, Thomas Massey didn't like it because of the budget busting spending that was happening, and so he opposed it. And furthermore, he made all of the members of Congress come back to vote on it in person, which they really hated because you know, some of them may have actually believed the hype about the pandemic. They thought they're going to die, right, He knew better, and he did a great job, a great service showing people that they weren't going to die. I remember when this stuff really began, like back in Arch or something of twenty twenty, they had se Span and they not sea Span, it was what was it seapack seapack, Sorry, one boring thing confused with another boring thing. So they had Seapack. All the conservatives there, and all these conservative politicians show up to speak to people because it's an election year twenty twenty, and then they say, oh, we had some people who were there. They tested positive with a fauccy PCR test, and all the left was like, hey, all these conservatives are going to die. Nobody got sick. I mean, you got people in the kind of health condition that these aged senators like Mitch McConnell are in. None of them got sick, none of them died. It was nothing at all. But they were going around getting their PCR tests and thinking if they got a positive, oh see I've got COVID and look I survived it. You know, That's what we hear from some of them. But Thomas Massey made them come back in and vote. Because of that, Trump put him on blast we're going to primary him out. Trump was not able to primary him out in twenty twenty. Trump wasn't able to get rid of him in twenty twenty two, wasn't able to get rid of him in twenty twenty four. There wasn't the Zionist who got involved in this, folks, And I'm telling you it was his opposition to their war. It was his opposition to their owning Congress that was what made it necessary for them to get rid of him by hook or by crook. And as Jonathan Pollard said when he was talking about using nuclear weapons against other countries in the Middle East, he said, we have to make sure they understand that there is nothing that we won't do. If they understand that there's any limit to what we do, we've lost. Well, I think you've done a pretty good job of showing people there's no limits to how low Israel will go.
Speaker 2: Yes, the video of him saying that is in the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, I got it. I'm not going to play it just yet. I want to get some of this other stuff out of the way. So anyway, he said, you can tell them I head the polls and they're desperate. That's why they're sending the Secretary of War to my district. That's why the president's losing sleep and tweeting about this. It's why APAC has dumped another three million into the race. Over the last weekend there I had a record amount, and so, as I point out, you know, in the last week, they bumped it up by another fifty percent. Again, when you look at the public opinion polls that they took, they're supposed to believe that all of a sudden everything got turned around because of Hegseeth visiting. I guess I just don't buy it, and I especially don't buy it when you look at the voter turnout numbers that are there. I think there's some stuffing going in going on, and I don't think it's just money into the pockets of politicians.
Speaker 2: Yes, s DGA is pointing out there was forty people at the headcept speech in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, where we've seen that before. You know, you see these politicians and nobody should. And let me tell you something. I have gone to rally after rally as a reporter, and I've also gone to rallies as a candidate, and somebody involved in the third party. You don't get typically more than forty people turning up at a rally. When you get somebody, you get the kind of crowds that Trump gets, the kind of crowds that Massy got. That's a very different thing. It's unbelievably different to see that. And so, yeah, forty people at an ed gallrain thing. And even when I played the clip yesterday of where he had these people screening him from a veteran, from a person who had the honorary title of Kentucky colonel who wanted to ask ed some questions, He's got people who are standing there, you know, in suits, with their arms folded, and they keep moving in front of the guy. And as Ed moves, three of them get in front of him, and he wasn't going to push his way through. But somebody filmed it and showed how they screened him out. Ed does not want to answer questions. There's a good reason for that, because seals don't talk. Seals applaud and they bart for their masters. On cue. You just throw them some fish and you're good. Trump hates Massy because the principled Kentucky in voted against budget busting Big Beautiful Bill Massy also pushed for the release of the Epstein files. And again, this is the America, but it began in twenty twenty when he was exposing the waste and the fraud of the COVID pandemic lies. And so when you look at Massy, Trump says he is disloyal, disloyal. I guess you know you can. You don't want to throw stones in a glasshouse, but you can throw stones if you're in the White House. I guess the adulterer in chief calls somebody else disloyal. And I thought that was the most amazing thing. He attacks Thomas Massey for getting married after a year and a half after his wife died. It's like, yeah, what's the matter with this guy? Why did he wait until after his wife of thirty five years died. That's not the way Trump does it, is it? And so now there are tertiary effects that are going to take place. Trump and his rants and his boasting talking about rand Paul and Bobert, they will These are the thrashings of the wounded narcissists out there and his ego politics. The fury continued at eight twelve am as they go through a timeline of all of Trump's furious tweets, he voted against almost everything that is good, that is me, right Trump. And then at ten forty seven am, Trump called Massy an obstructionist and a fool. Yeah, the ED and Trump supporters don't get their news from Twitter. They get it from faux news, fau x people like Laura Ingram. Massy did vote against the Big Beautiful Bill, but not because it included tax cuts. I'm funding for a border wall. No, because it would increase the national debt. Trump is a Democrat. He never talks about spending cuts. He may talk about tax cuts for some groups. He tells you that other people are going to pay the taxes. Right, you won't pay the tariffs. It'll be corporations in other countries even that will pay the tariffs. No, We've got a lot of businesses, small businesses that are going out of business because of Trump's tariff tantrums. And he also tells you that taxes are your path through prosperity. Taxes will be paid by other people, and taxes will make you rich. This is standard Democrat fair, always has been. Thats why I say Trump, more than anything is a New York City Democrat, and he has prostituted himself to Israel and to the technocrat billionaires of Silicon Valley. Although there were some conservative wins in the Budget reconciliation, says the New American, I'm sorry, not New American. This is Massy saying, vote against it because bill would increase the national debt. Although there were some conservative wins in the Budget reconciliation, I voted no on the final passage because it will still significantly increase the US budget deficits in the near term. It will negatively impact all Americans through sustained inflation and high interest rates. Trump doesn't care about any of that. You know, he made the amazing statement a week ago, I don't really care about americans finances, and then yesterday he comes in and he says, yeah, you know, all that stuff that's happening with fuel and the embargo that I put on oil through my idiotic war and the results of that locking down the street, that's all peanuts. I don't care about that. He just doesn't care about you. I'm sure he doesn't care about He doesn't fill up his limousines at the gas pump. He never has, and he's always got either a chauffeur to do it, and he's got the Secret Service to do it. It's always had big limousines, always had private airliners, not just a private jet. He has an entire you know, like something you would have one hundred and two hundred people fly on. That's what he does. And now he's got the beast the taxpayers pay for. It. Doesn't get a certain number of miles per gallon. It gets gallons per mile. It's more like an Abram tank. And that's basically what it is. Because the presidents of this country are so despised by everyone in the world, including Americans, you have to travel around in a tank with a small army to protect them because of the ill will that they create everywhere. So these guys just like Trump ed gollerin. It's been told, don't debate. They know these guys can't handle a debate. They just give them some talking points, let them regurgitate those talking points. If they were actually to get into a debate, you would see just how empty they are now. They don't even understand what they're doing. As a matter of fact, you see that with Trump all the time. Yeah, as many people point out, you know, the problem with lying is you don't have a good enough memory. Well, Trump's memory is at the point where he can't lie without contradicting himself in the same sentence. But if these guys were to get in and to start debating on some of these issues, you know, like whether or not the Big Beautiful Bill was a good deal for the American taxpayer and for the American country, you would see just how shallow his understanding is. You'd see how shallow Trump's understanding it. So these guys who are put up as placeholders, as avatars for the billionaires who own them, they're told not to debate. Trump didn't want to have any debates. Biden didn't want to have any debates. Ed gall Rand doesn't want to have any debates. And this is one of the reasons why Maga is constantly surprised. Well wait a minute, I thought Trump stood for this, and look he's doing exactly the opposite. Yeah, it's because.
Speaker 2: Fox News will do a much better job of selling you as a candidate than you can. That's right, through your lies on the podium.
Speaker 1: That's right. You can get Laura Ingram to sell this stuff, and all the rest of the people on Fox News. So, as The Courier Journal of Louisville reported, gall Ryan left the GOP Trump is elected in twenty sixteen to become an independent. Then he returned to the party in twenty twenty after Biden was inaugurated. Well, I would say, after he was selected, right, and so you know, you look at that election that they're so upset about. That was as fair as any of these elections are all corrupt, none of them are honest. Margie Teylergreen said there are only four of US Republicans that signed the discharge petition to force the vote to release the Epstein files. Trump has come after us one by one ever since. If that isn't a confession of guilt, it's as close as you will ever get from Donald Trump to confessing to what we all saw that he was Epstein's best friend and party Powell for over a decade. The President told Speaker Johnson not to allow the vote to happen, and he did his best. Remember he they take pretty much the entire month of August off every time anyway, and Johnson shut it down early to keep there from being a vote. And then he refused to open up and said, well, it's because we've got a shutdown. Well, that's never stopped them before. That doesn't have anything to do with their pay. They've always met. Even if there was a shutdown, he didn't want to seat the Democrat who had gotten elected in a special election because that was one more vote to release the Epstein file. So Mike Johnson, at the behest of Trump, humiliated himself. I mean, you could tell this guy, goes, stay in the corner and pee in your pants in front of everybody, and Mike Johnson would do it. You do it out of fear. Quite frankly, it was only when all members of Congress had to vote on the record. Only then did Republicans finally find their intestinal forty two to do the right thing and vote yes to release the finals. Until then, they were absurdly obedient to the president who was doing everything in his reign of terror, said Marjorie Taylorgreen to hold them back. Yeah, it was absurd. It was futile what Mike Johnson and Donald Trump did. And if ever there was a confession of guilt, that is the closest you'll ever get from Trump his actual actions and so something that Massey says a new American became a top priority target for defeat by the Israel lobby last year when he told a podcaster, and that would be Tucker Carlson, that every GOP congressman has a babysitter from apac SO and that the lobby expects congressmen to write pro Israel propaganda. I disagree with that. I think it was his principled opposition to the Iran war. Everybody already knew that all these congressmen have a babysitter. That was anything new. But this war is what they want. Let's not forget that Israel and especially Massad had a connection to Epstein and to Glayne Maxwell. It's a question of whether or not Trump will pardon her. It's not a question of whether or not he'll do it, but when he'll do it. Okay, he pardoned Jonathan Pollard, the worst trader and spy. Actually he didn't pardon him. They paroled him, let him go back to Israel. But still the fact that he didn't have a problem with that because Miriam Maddison flew him back on her private plane and Natanya, who was waiting at the foot of the steps to greet him, and Jonathan Pollard gets down on the ground and kisses the ground there in Israel, and so does Miriam Maddilson right next to him. Let me look at that. Yeah, he did it for BB he did it for Miriam. Trump did. And when you look at this war issue, I really think that is the issue. It's amazing, really when you stop and think about how much alike Netan Yahoo and Trump are. Both of them have a long list of corruption charges brought against them by their own people and their own government, and they both want war now. I mean, they have become mirror images of each other. Here's what Thomas Massey had to say about just before the voting yesterday.
Speaker 3: A Fox, they were saying, oh my goodness, you know we're ready for war. There's about this. We're about to restart this war. We were supposed to restart this war today. But we can't restart this war today. The war can't start today. They said, we got away today. And then like it occurred to me, where was the Secretary of War yesterday?
Speaker 2: He was here.
Speaker 4: Listen, wait wait, wait, wait, no, look on the look on the bright side.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, folks. We don't want war. Thrial demands that we go to war for their good, not far good. Knock that off.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me feel good about losing. What I wanted to do was give you all credit. When they saw the influencers here, they panicked, They sent the Secretary of War here, and.
Speaker 1: You stopped the war for a day. All right.
Speaker 3: We know we don't want a war, and we know why young people are and you know middle aged people are against the next war because we'd be the ones fighting it. They're trying to bring back the draft.
Speaker 5: Screw that.
Speaker 6: We're not We're not gonna fight.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna fight some other countries wars?
Speaker 1: Are we no? What else?
Speaker 3: What else do we stand for? Not we don't want to send our money overseas? Okay, I'll go for that.
Speaker 1: In the FED. And don't just stop with the reserve a bill to.
Speaker 3: Do that to end the ED in the Department of Education, Rand Paul says he wants to pass the law that you need one day to read ten pages of every bill. I asked, Rand, what are you going to do about my bill that's one sentence long to end the Department of Education, That'd be like five minutes to read that bill.
Speaker 5: By the way you go.
Speaker 3: Steve Foles Transparency Act was two pages. We don't want We're tired of medal overseas. We can't afford it. Our empire will collapse if we kept sending our money to other countries. I never picked a fight with the country that's tried to take me out here because I've never but I've never voted for feign a to any country.
Speaker 6: We got to take care of America first, America first, America, first, America, first, America, first America first.
Speaker 1: By the way, there.
Speaker 3: Was you remember that organization that Klaus Schwab started called the World Economic Forum. They said you should eat bugs? Do you want to eat bugs? He said, you'll own nothing and be happy about it.
Speaker 1: You want to do that?
Speaker 3: Well, guess what happened. Guess what happened to Klaus's CEO. He was in the Epstein files. He had to resign. We took out We took out the CEO of the World Economic Forum with a two page bill.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, isn't it. You know, we look at the bills and the way they operated this stuff. The GOP, especially under Mike Johnson, has adopted all of the levers of power that Nancy Pelosi corruptly put in place. She was the first one to drop a you know, several thousand page bill one day before the vote, so nobody had any time to read it. That's what Ran Paul is reacting to. You know, they put these bills together, they're not you know, they're thousand pages long, and then they drop them on the eve of the vote to make it even worse. They want to make sure that you don't know what's in it. And of course that was when Nancy Pelosi famously said, well, I got a passive, I know what's in it. And of course she knew what was in it, and she was the devil's the devil's details are going to be put in by the bureaucracy. Quite frankly, that was really, I think what she was talking about. But that's the strategy that has been adopted by the Republican speakers as well, just like the insider trading of Nancy Pelosi has been adopted by Donald Trump. As I pointed out yesterday, when you've got Josh Holly saying, hey, we need to stop this insider trading. He writes a bill that includes the president and the Vice president and his cabinet. Trump went after him with a vengeance. How dare you tell me I can't do insider trading. As I've said for the longest time, the Republicans have become the Democrats of my youth. The Democrats have become the tutalitarian Marxists of my youth. That's where we are right now. As the New American finishes up talking about they talk about how much money, and we all know how much money Apac threw in. You know, over fifteen million dollars is thrown in by the Israeli lobby against him. That will be an abomination.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what and that's an old number. I've seen thirty five million quoted or thirty two million, Well.
Speaker 1: They dropped in, they dropped in. At least a third of that was dropped in the last week of that total that's there. But I think the thirty million, I think that is a figure that is combining what the two of them did. You know, But you know, he didn't have anywhere close to the amount of money that Edgal Ryan did, so I think probably he's going to wind up being more like twenty five million once they quote that in there, and then the rest of it, you know, like a seven million or whatever mass these people. He did a massive money bomb, got one point three million dollars. The next day you got an Israeli billionaire who writes a check the same amount. One person. Erases the contributions of all those other people. As New American pointed out, he has Trump says, he votes for horrible thing, you know, like freedom in the Constitution, things like that. He has a lifetime rating of ninety nine percent of the New American's Freedom Index. He also received a one hundred percent grade four different times. He has never been evaluated below ninety seven. These are the kind of people that Trump and the Zionists and the technocrats need to purge out of Congress. So again you look at WND, which is a Zionist pushing website, and there's a resounding victory for the president. No, it was a resounding victory for Israel. And as President Trump has pointed out, where does her loyalty lie?
Speaker 7: She loves this country. Her and her husband are so incredible, real, so dearly. But I actually asked I'm going to get her in trouble with this. But I actually asked her once they said so Miriam, I know you love Israel.
Speaker 8: What do you love more? The United States or Israel? She refused to answer. That means that might mean it'sue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she refuses to answer which country she loves more, And just like she refuses to answer, how does she get all these politicians to do what she wants?
Speaker 9: You and Sheldon created a lot of relationship over the years with politicians at the state level, especially at.
Speaker 1: The federal level. Mastro slave relationship.
Speaker 9: I want you to share with everyone. Why is it so important? And how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 9: Writing checks is part of it, but there is more than writing just checks. So how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Can you allow me not to answer?
Speaker 2: You choose?
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell you. I want to be truthfully, and there are so many things that I don't want to talk about. Yeah, I mean, we don't want specific but this is like the old thing from from Bismarck saying you don't want to see how the laws are made, as like a sausage factory.
Speaker 2: And it's also worth noting that she gets a big hand of applause both times. What do you love more America? Is Well, she's not gonna say, but I think you know what that means, and the audience goes wild. The same thing for well, you know, money won't do everything with politicians that there's other things. I won't tell you what those are, but I've got other methods. And then she gets a big round of applause for that as well.
Speaker 1: We have outer ways, right, Yeah, you get as much as you can with the money, and if that doesn't work, you bring in Epstein and Masade. Right, that always turns a trick, literally, I guess. But I just want to go back to Jonathan Pollard. You know, we want to Trump is out there calling people traders. You don't want to talk about Jonathan Pollard. You don't want to talk about Miriam Maddilson, who is your owner, Donor. You don't want to talk about her and her connection with Jonathan Pollard. I think it's very interesting to listen to Jonathan Pollard talking about the use of nuclear weapons to blackmail the United States, and let me just put this into context. He begins with an event that happened in October nineteen seventy three. He said, Henry Kissinger, by the way, jewish right. But he didn't want to, you know, in terms of what he was doing. He was trying to not because he loved America, but because that's where his power base was. He was at least putting American interest because that was his interest over that of Israel. And he wasn't going to support Israel in October nineteen seventy three. So what they did was they said, fly your your satellite, of your surveillance equipment of planes or whatever it was at the time. Take a look at this plane that's parked over here. What do you see under the wings there? And he plays these games. He won't say that it's a nuclear weapon, but he will do things like you'll call it a weapon of mass destruction, an unconventional weapon of mass destruction, something like the Japanese solution. I mean, we all know what Jonathan Pollard is alluding to the people who are interviewing him. Know, this is the thing that rubs the salt in the wound when these people lie to your face, when they boast about what they're doing, and then they use these code words like you don't know what I'm talking about, do you you know? So again, this is October nineteenth, and then what happened also in October nineteen, say that he was successful in terms of blackmailing the US government to help them and their nineteen seventy three war. What happened that same month, you had the OPEC embargo. It was just directed at the United States. It wasn't directed at anybody else, And it was directed at US because we helped Israel. So it uses nuclear blackmail to blackmail our cooperation and assistance they do. And I noticed that Jonathan Pollard says, we we This is nineteen seventy three. He wasn't arrested as a spy until nineteen eighty five. This is twelve years before he's arrested. All through that time, his loyalty is to Israel, a disloyal traitor to the country that he was born in. And so they blackmail us into that. And the response from OPEK, directed only in the United States, still had a global impact. It set off inflation in terms of energy prices and all these other issues that happen economic cardship around the globe. And it was only about fifteen percent of America's oil supply at the time. Now, Trump, having been prodded into yet another war in the Middle East by Israel, sets off the Trump oil embargo, which would be much worse than the OPEC oil embargo because closing straight OVERMUZ has stopped twenty percent of the global supply. And so this is what they've been doing to America for the longest time. Here's the clips had.
Speaker 8: Such power and rightfully over Congress, and now it doesn't. What do you love more, the United States or Israel? She refused to answer. That means that might mean it's.
Speaker 10: My father raised me never to mosta another Jew, never to betray another Jew. If it were in front of a Kosher bed dinn, as my foccer said, that.
Speaker 2: Was one thing.
Speaker 10: But in front of the gham, No, that's around back into the Stone Age.
Speaker 1: How how would they do that?
Speaker 11: What do you suggest?
Speaker 10: I've written quite a bit openly here about what we should do. The first thing is an electromagnetic pulse strike across Iran. If the enemy understands that there are limits past which we will not go, theyve won.
Speaker 9: So you think you think it's a it's cause rationale for another.
Speaker 1: Japanese response. Japanese response, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: Let me bring you back to nineteen seventy three during the Kapur War, when Henry Kissinger instituted an arms embargo against US. He stopped the aerial resupply of our army at that point to extract diplomatic concessions from US.
Speaker 1: And what happened. What happened was.
Speaker 11: An A four skyhawk was parked at Telnoth air Base with some interesting weapons under its wings. And we told the Americans, take your eye in the sky and to a good look at the airplane that's on that runway. And the next day the airlifts started. So the guy that I was charged with ch airlift to the to Israel. The arms zero. So in other words, we threatened there, We threatened to use unconventional weapons. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, nuclear blackmail. The United States give us weapons or we're going to nuke Egypt. So nuke the whole Middle East there, and so they do, and so then Opek strikes out against the United States as a result of that. Israel doesn't care at all about us, This racist ethnic state only cares about their racist people. It's just like Nazi Germany. They have become exactly what they fought. You know, we are the master race. All the rest of you are goam, you're subhuman. We can betray you. We can steal from you. We don't care. That's what this is all about. The rift, says WND between Trump and Massy escalated in June twenty twenty five when Massy argued that the Trump strikes in Iran were unconstitutional. Well, there's already a riff again. The riff went back to Trump's pandemic fraud, and then it escalated over what over Israel, over natnya who's obsession with Iran, saying that it was imminent for over thirty years, And of course Trump is still saying and Hegseth is still saying it's imminent, even though at the same time he said it's nothing other than a pr event. To go back and get this stuff. It's all under rubble. And we've been watching this and nobody has gone close to it. Well, if nobody has gone close to it, it's under rubble. How could you say that it is an imminent threat, which means that you are obviously in violation and knowingly in violation of not just the constitutional requirement that Congress should declare war, but even the weaker version the War Powers Act that says that you can go to war for sixty days if there is an eminent threat. It doesn't say that the president can go attack or kill anybody that he wants to for sixty days and then he's got to get Congress's permission. No, there has to be an imminent threat. Well, the eminent threat was supposed to be the nuclear weapons, but Trump is saying there still isn't really any threat. We really don't need to go there, just be a PR thing. But I'm willing to kill a lot of people in order to do a PR stunt. Yeah, we noticed in twenty twenty that you're willing to kill millions of people. And so when you look at what Israeli propaganda has gone from after they began the genocide in Gaza, they have had to increase their propaganda spending by one hundred times. Instead of around seven million, they're now up to seven hundred thirty million in terms of propaganda. They will do whatever they need to do to keep up their agenda of war, murder and theft of land. So in the last days before the election they drop these lies about Massy's ex girlfriend. They're capable of doing anything. These are the people who ran the Epstein intelligence honeytraps, blackmailing other billionaires, so Massy loses, as a Reason points out, proving that deficit hawks and foreign policy doves are not welcome in Trump's GOP. That's what it has become. It is Trump's GOP. And they are guarding our pedophiles, or we could say guarding old pedophiles. Are not my pedophiles. I have absolutely no interest in these people. It further solidifies Israel's firm hold on the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Reason says that further slidifies Trump's firm hold on the Republican Party. I think you know, as I said before, Trump wasn't able to get him out in twenty twenty, twenty two, twenty twenty four. But Israel dumping in tens of millions of dollars into a race, and they're willing to do that to your congressional race as well. And oh, by the way, if there's anything in your background, they probably will blackmail you over that as well. They know about all of that stuff as well, so that's how they they get. They have ways other than just money that Mary Maddilson would not like to talk about, and various ratings systems maintained by groups such as the Heritage Action and Conservative Review, and I read to you the John Burke Society's Freedom in DECKX, where he has a lifetime average of ninety nine. Thomas Massey did never below a ninety seven, and he has had a one hundred rating four times when they have evaluated him. But this is reason talking about heritage and Conservative Review that said he has always been an exemplary congressman. Well again, there is no need to excuse his betrayal of the Constitution, of Trump's betrayal of the Constitution, because even in his own promises, you know, he says, it's like playing five D chess. It's now being liked by Trump as the only test that matters. Gall Ryan passed that test. He defended Trump's war in Iran as part of five D chess, an effort to reset the entire global power structure. Let me ask you this, Maybe it's one of the reasons why I didn't want to go on and debate people. He doesn't seem too sharp. Does he think about what he's set here? He's playing five D chess? What is the purpose of playing five D chess in order to reset the global power system? The global power system was set up with the US at the top, if you're going to reset that power system as we see that happening in Iran, and we've talked about what is happening to the US power structure in the Middle East in Europe. If that's what your concern is, if you want US hegemony, if you want a US empire wh already had that, why would you reset that? And that's exactly what Trump's actions are doing. They are resetting the global power structure that has been in our favor. He's resetting that to something that is not in our.
Speaker 2: Favor, in favor of Israel.
Speaker 1: That's right, it was in favor of Israel. And it's also creating essentially a multipolar world with things like bricks and other stuff like that. So it is not what the American empire has always wanted. I guess I should be grateful about that. It's kind of the back end of all this stuff, just like everybody woke up about the vaccines with COVID. So they point out in reason, they say, and the Massy held on longer than most, But his path into political retirement is well worn and has been trodden by many Tea Party era Republicans who struck to their principles, only to discover the principles no longer matter to the contemporary GOP and their voters. Well Trump's descendants. Whatever energy was left in the Tea Party has now turned into pure populist rage and into tribal animus. And this is what you see all the time. It's like, well, if Thomas Massey is such a great Republican and conservative, why is he liked by Democrats. Well, he's liked by Democrats because he came after the Epstein files. He's liked by some Democrats because again opposing Trump, even when Trump is wrong, they just see that as fueling their tribe. Right. But these people coming out, they can't look at an issue and say is this right or wrong because they don't have any principles, have positions, and their positions are dictated by their tribal identity. That's how they run this stuff on the MAGA people. Even if Massey had won observed reasons Nick Gillespie, he said, the GEOP which he was a part is very different from the one that he belonged to when he first arrived in Washington. Irony and the fact that Massey once wrote in the Pages of Reason that Libertarians want to work within the Republican Party to achieve their political ends rather than aescuwe the two party system. Well, I don't believe in third party politics either, because that, as Massey pointed out, it's futile because the system has been completely restructured to favor these two parties. It is a political system that is for the parties, by the parties of the parties, and you need not apply. They don't want your vote, they don't want you participating in this whatsoever. I think that we need to go to a higher authority, the Lord Jesus Christ. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: Yes, what I'm just going to say that for a three party or anything other than a two party system to work, you need to get rid of first past the post voting and go something like ranked choice, or they are even better systems than ranked choice, like approval voting. But first past the post is always going to devolve into a two party duopoly, which we've seen historically over and over again.
Speaker 1: That's right, and it is the Republicans understand that. That's why they have pushed so hard wherever this has been experimented on, because they realize that if we have an alternative to have multiple candidates. They're going to be out the door. The Democrats have got their crazy constituents who are the sodom inco war crowd, and they're going to vote for them over those issues. I was just yesterday we were behind a car and they had bumper stickers up about Roe v. Wade in nineteen seventy three. It got my attention because they had like Filippian tubes or something as part of it, and it looked like some kind of a stylized bull or something when you're looking at it on the back of a car. But we were talking about that, and Karen says, can you imagine somebody loving abortion that much they put a sticker like that on their car. It's like, yeah, that's what the Democrat Party has become. It is really out of touch the mainstream. But so is the Republican Party. And the Republican Party knows that it wouldn't take much to move Republican voters, or Republican voters just vote for them out of disgust of what the Democrats have done, and so they know it wouldn't take too much. That's why they oppose all of these reforms of the first past the post system. They want to doopoly. It's the only way that they can survive. He worked his way up in the House to land a coveted seat on the powerful Rules Committee, until being removed last year by who by Mike Johnson. Again, they're going to play the power politics. You know, this is not the you know, I'm a bill, I'm a bill on Capitol Hill. That schoolhouse rock thing is long gone. These people in Congress, they had to fight, and part of these leadership fights as to who is going to be the speaker, And of course they had a temporary victory, but then they lost that as well once they got Johnson.
Speaker 2: In.
Speaker 1: Part of it was to say that we can introduce bills from the floor, that we can have debates, we can have a say at the floor. If you're in today's Congress, under the rules of Pelosi and Mike Johnson, you have no say. You can't even get your vote a vote on your bill if you write one. Really most cases, he hoped to lead an effort to block Trump's tariffs, and they were ruled unlawful in the Supreme Court that were later ruled unlawful in the Supreme Court. Throughout all that Messy has committed to the principles of limited government, but he also put a huge target on his back. And again they didn't want to really mention what's going on Israel because if you talk about the interest of Israel and you say, yeah, they got angry with him because he didn't support the attacks in June or twenty twenty five. They got angry with him because he doesn't support the war and all the rest of this stuff. If you talk about that, oh, well, you are anti Semitic. They don't want that. They have been intimidated to not talk about that. Despite the fact that Massi's positions on war, on spending, on the Epstein files are more in line with Trump's campaign promises, then they are in align with Trump's actions in office. Again, Trump makes these promises to the majority asinine, gullible Americans MAGA, and even after President Trump does exactly the opposite of what Candidate Trump said he wanted to do, exactly the opposite of what the MAGA people want to see, they still don't do anything about it. Well, there is a move back, you know, he was very happy about the fact. I think in the case of Cassidy, it really was Trump's revenge Senator to Cassidy and Louisiana. That happened over the weekend. I think the Massy thing is Israel, but I think the Cassidy thing was Trump taking revenge on him because he voted to impeach Trump when he was president the first term. Well, Cassidy is getting a little bit of a revenge right now. The Senate has advanced a measure to end military action in Iran as a rebuke to Trump. And it happened because Cassidy switched sides. He may have lost the election for reelection, but he is still a Senator until next year. The Senate on Tuesday advanced a resolution to halt military action in Iran after a surprise defection, says CNBC, Oh much of a surprise is that really? From Republicans Bill Cassidy Louisiana, dealing a blow to Trump's war effort. The Senate now could have the votes to force Trump to pull back the military from Iran or to seek congressional approval for additional action. But despite the war resolution War Powers Resolution advancing fifty to forty seven, it still has little chance of becoming law. We need to pass a final vote in the Senate, then clear the House, and then Trump would almost be certain to veto it. But the vote does show increasing headwinds to the war with Iran and also headwinds for Zog. When we look at this, it's one of the reasons why it's so important to pay attention to the Constitution rather than just to this War Powers Act, because the War Powers Act is just a law. It is not a law violates the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Not a.
Speaker 1: Is not a legitimate law, and that law does violate the Constitution. The Constitution clearly says that it'll be Congress that will debate and declare war. It was something that was put in as a response to an emergency action because again you had all these presidents doing what Trump now does for everything, saying, well, I had to go I had to start this war because it was an emergency. There was an eminent threat, so we had to do something about it. And then I just got stuck there. You know, that's the problem with all this stuff. Well, the reality is is that if you're going to skip the Constitution because you declare an emergency, guess you because to declare the emergency the president does and he has done that over and over again, falsely declaring that emergency. So he has said that the War Powers Act is unconstitutional, and he's actually right because it eased up the requirement for going to war. There's actually stricter requirements in the Constitution that it's sloughed over. So we're going to take a quick break and do we have has Geralds joined us yet?
Speaker 2: He has not joined yet. We have quite a lot of comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do take the comments before we take a break. Stealth Patriot, thank you for the tip, he says. You can forget any hope for real transparency of the Epstein files for sure. Now these are a lobby buys another seat. At least they will get all the wars they want with American money and blood. Yeah, I never had any hope for any Epstein transparency. We don't need to know anything more than we already know. Trump has basically confessed with his actions in terms of fighting all this stuff. And it's interesting to see people like Dan Bongino really angry with Thomas Massey because the whole Epstein thing outed Bongino as a hypocrite, fraud Marky Mark New Jersey, thank you for the tip, he said. The thirty two million wasn't even for the election, which would be in November. It was for a primary. Yeah, but again because of jerymandering. You know, they set these districts up for the benefit of the political party, So the Republican Party owns that district. Okay, we're back. I think we had OBS crash on us. I don't know. We need to look into something. If we could even pay for some obs is free. It works pretty well, but we've had a lot of issues with it lately. I don't know what is happening. Maybe it's some of the hardware that we had. It doesn't play well with it. I don't know. Anyway, let's continue on with the comments. I don't know where it got cut off, but we'll continue on with this. DG eight, thank you for the tippy, says David. You ever seen the movie Ideocracy? Yeah, I'm afraid so. But this is exactly what the government that we've got in to make it worse. A UFC event on the White House lawn in June. Again, we're taking it down to the lowest common denominator of intelligence. That is where we are with the Trump White House. But again, everything that the Trump White house. Does is really about a like a WWE wrestling event, isn't it? So people are struggling, Trump says, let them eat cake. Well, actually what he said was let them meet peanuts. Right, good grief, So fuzzy Matteo says, if Russia intervenes in our selections, it's a problem, But if it's Israel, it's okay. And you know Laura Lumer, who is not Jewish, but she wants to be Jewish at least that's what I hear. I don't know, you know, in genealogy doesn't really matter to me. It matters to the Jews, doesn't it. They're the ones who are racist. They're the ones who are calling everybody else racist. But I don't really care if she's Jewish or not. But she is a hardcore Zionist and she is now saying, well, Russia interfered in that mass the election. Really, well, what about what about Israel? That's not an issue. And it's not an issue that they don't have to register as foreign agents at APEC not an issue either. Audi Modern Retro Radio Good to See Audi says, I have a problem believing that Kentucky voters rejected the guy who got the Epstein files released, the PETO, and Chief's APAK puppet was installed. Yeah. Again, when we look at that, there's already some good evidence. As I said at the beginning of the program, the fact that Massey's vote totals went up like nineteen percent. We expected there to be an increase in the voter turnout, but overall they were up by three hundred and fifty six percent. How does that happen in a prime even with all this attention, I just don't buy that. I think there's some padding going on. DJ says, thank you for the tip, He says, David. Ohio Congressman Warren Davidson was boots on the ground in Kentucky for Massy. I'm sure he'll be in Trump's crosshairs as well. I'll be definitely voting for Davidson this term. Again. Good, Yes, said david It was proven yesterday the elected congressman no longer go to DC for their constituents. No, you've got to be there with the president for the party and the hell with the common folk. That's right, and all that matters is that you serve the interests of war. War is a lifeblood of the state, always has been, always will be. Soylent Goy says that APAX sent a message oppose Israel and lose your seat in Congress. Yeah, it was APAC versus Massey far more than it was Trump. Again. Trump had opposed him for a very long time over a number of issues. I'm not able to get him out. Sixty one. Thank you very much for the tip. Appreciate that. And there's Guard Goldsmith. Good to see your guard. Liberty Conspiracy says exactly, David. The aged voters who haven't participated in years suddenly emerged from their cages. They're caves. I'm sorry, not cages, but from their caves. That's right. Bronx Stomper. One to eleven says gall Eran barely won his home county. I know several people live there and they are not fans. All the farmers around there, no, Ed. He hasn't worked on the farm in years, and it upsets them that he's claiming to be a quote unquote farmer to the uneducated city people. Thirty years in the Navy, Ed is an order follower. He's a hired killer. Folks. If you've got this massive, impressive resume that you can't show people it probably means that you were going out assassinating people, starting coups on orders from the government. I have no use for people like that. I don't care how skilled they are with a weapon. That makes them only more dangerous if they have no morality, if they're just take orders and do anything. And again, if it's something that's not criminal, why don't you tell people about it. This is the fallacy of the national security state. They have to classify everything to protect themselves. And we have seen this started out with the CIA declaring national security so they protect themselves, and they did coups and assassinations, and then we've seen this this corruption trickle down and the rotting fish riding from the head down. It has gone down to the lowest levels of government. I'm sorry, I can't talk to you about this. You're not allowed to know anything about this. I see this all the time when I would engage people in person as a reporter, I can't talk to you about that, you know, And they would say they had, you know, privileges and government privileges. Well, they couldn't say that it was national security because these weren't things that were national security. But that's the attitude of everybody in government. I can't talk to you about it? Why not? Because I know and you know that what you're doing is illegal. It's criminal, and that's why you don't want to talk about it, but you invoke privilege to keep it quiet. The front porch media says smoking gun for election fraud is when the winner won't debate. That's right, DG eight. Not only did Trump pardon Pollard, Mike Huckabee met with him just recently, that's right. And the guy who broke her the deal between them was Mark Levin's son in law, I think, or son or son in law who brought them together. And it's kind of interesting when you see Jonathan Pollard say, well, we need to do everything, you know, we need to just completely destroy Iran, you know, calling basically what Trump repeated, saying, I can wipe out their civilization. I can do it in no time at all. That's exactly what Jonathan Pollard is calling for. He wants to use nuclear weapons. He wants to play all these games and say, well, it was an unconventional weapon of mass destruction. I'm talking about the Japanese options. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Well, we know what he's talking about and we know that Jonathan Pollard was telling this, and then that was picked up and repeated and echoed over and over again by Mark Levin, by Ben Shapiro, and then Trump started talking about it. You know, Trump is not just a guy who is on the side of the worst trader arguably that America has ever had, but he actually gets his talking points from the worst trader America has ever had. Southern Citizen says Trump, with the lowest approval rating in history, supposed to have influence on endorsements, I call bs. That's another good point. Yeah, I missed one that you just scrolled up on there, I think. So, yeah, there we go, narroway, narrowgate ministries. The question is who will become the next target of Trump now that Massy has gone, Who will be the next designated pain in the rear to Trump? You know, we'll see, we'll see. It's all about Trump. Da Massie should run as an independent for that seat. That's the worst that can happen. What's the worst that can happen both he and gall Rain lose. I agree with that. That'd be a great move, except I don't think he wants to lose. Twice. I think he's thinking about running for president in twenty twenty eight. You've had people like Jack Dorsey push that he was hinting at it, as in the speech last night, said well what should we do about twenty twenty eight, and kind of smiling and laughing, inviting the crowd to cheer him on to run for president, and they did so. I don't think that he wants to do yet another race for that again, it'd be another expensive race, and on a national level, I think he could compete, but we'd have to wait and see. Guard Goldsmith says Trump literally had his friend Sheldon five Pollard to Israel on Sheldon's private jet. Yeah, that's exactly it. You know. You see Mary Maddelson was there going down the walkway with him, and the two of them kissed the ground right at the feet of Natanya, who is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Pezzo Avante, seventeen seventy six. How does anyone collect quote nuclear dust under the rubble? These warlives are laughable and gullible. Moggins will swallow it all absolutely right. Yeah, the nuclear dust isn't that funny? Yeah, but you know that's the talking point they have out there, and so, yeah, we have reduced their nuclear program to dust, but we still had to attack them because it was an adminent threat. You know, what are they going to do with that nuclear dust? You're gonna throw it at us or something? DG Eight David. Imagine a household over a million dollars in debt, the house in ruins, starving kids, giving money to people ten miles down the road who live in a mansion. That's what foreign aid in America amounts to. Yeah, I agree. Yeah, And most of the foreign aid that we give and other countries, if it's not Israel using it for war, using it to kill people and reduce their houses to rubble, in most cases that foreign aid goes to the corrupt leadership of these countries. Pezzo Avante seventeen seventy six says Gallerin sounds like an intestinal disease, the galleryan syndrome. Yeah, it does, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I liked someone's comment that he has this sort of soulless, dead eyed stare that you typically only see from prosperity gospel mega preachers.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, Yeah, he does, he does have that. Look, that's right. Narway narogate ministries. Trump could pull back the military today, that will not stop the economic hardship that is coming. That's right. They have stored up a lot of economic wrath. It's going to take a long time to unwind this. He has thrown all kinds of Mikey rinches in the supply chain as well as unlike the OPEC embargo, there's been a lot of product damage that has been done as part of this war. He said, the intentional war that he was black mailed to fight as grave consequences and I lost. The rest of that kind? Is that it there? Where are we? Yeah? That will soon be upon all of us. You're absolutely right. Well, we're gonna take a quick break. Gerald Clinty is going to be joining us. I guess he's not joined yet, or has he?
Speaker 2: He's getting there?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, We're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. Stay with us and we'll talk to Gerald Clinty. He I'm sure is not happy about what we see. And the cover of Trends Journal talks about Trump's comment last week when he said I don't care about americans finances. Now he has doubled and tripled down. He's repeated that multiple times, even talking about how I don't care about the gas prices. It's simply peanuts. He says, right, all you little people, you don't matter at all the arrogance, and I can't do it, Like Jerald Cliny says, stay tuned. He's going to get of us. The arrogance of these white chew boys will be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show. If you like the Eagles on, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't the cars and Huey Lewis in the news, they'd say the You'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio.
Speaker 1: All right, Joining us now is Jerald slenty of Trends Journaling. You can find it at trendsjournal dot com and you can save ten percent off with a code night. And as we showed before the break, this is uh Jerald's cover right now for Trends journal Trump going full Marie Antoinette and uh, you know, basically, let them eat cake. No, no, he wants you to eat peanuts. Actually, he doesn't think the massive inflation that he has ignited is anything to worry about. He certainly doesn't worried about it. I mean, he has inflated his fortune with the double dealing and the open in your face corruption so much so in just the last few months. He doesn't care at all about the price of gas, does he? Gerald?
Speaker 5: Only cares about himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: I mean, all the facts are there. You know. It's uh, you know, we have a These are some of the headlines Trumps deal with. His administration also ends his tax audits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing, Street Journal that amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's one thing after another.
Speaker 1: It's beyond Biden, right, this is like Biden's pardon his son, you know, for fifteen years everything that he did and some other people as well. Trump is going to parton his family for all their tax fraud now and into the future. You know. The word used by the now acting Attorney General who was Trump's personal lawyer, Todd lanch Is to say, yeah, forever the irs is banned from coming after them and auditing them. And this is happening, Gerald, as Trump is a pedal to the metal on setting up Palanteer and all these other AI companies to audit his enemies and each and every one of us into the finest detail we saw this as he weaponized AI and the auditing capabilities of that. He got Pulty to go back and look at all the real estate transactions of his political enemies, the Attorney Journal there in Letitia James and also Lisa Cook of the Federal Reserve, go back and look at all their real estate dealings and said, you know, ten fifteen years ago, you did a loan and you said it was going to be for your own personal use, and you didn't live in that house, So we're going to come after you for a crime. This is the type of way that AI is going to be used to go after his enemies, to go after each end, every one of us, to look at everything we did in our life. As I said many times, you know Harvey Silverglate who went on to found Fire Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression, and he wrote the book three fallon Needs a Day. He said, the federal government has put out so many laws that on average he believed that Americans were committing three fall needs a day and didn't even know it because the law was so complex. So now they've got AI to go back and to match you up with all that stuff. If you're an enemy of Trump.
Speaker 5: I mean, look what I mean, enemy of Trump? You talk about MASSI, I mean this guy. You know, I met him. I did a talk for Ron Paul and I'm going back like four years ago, and I wish guy's terrific, you know, And I kept following him and following him. I have to say, there was nobody in Congress that I respect more than MASSI nobody, I agree. And what how much did they spend to knock him out?
Speaker 1: It's an absurd amount, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you look at the amount of money that's being spent on these elections, it is a metric of the corruption that our government has become because people know that they can buy whatever they want. If they get whatever they want, if they buy a political office. There is no return on investment like owning a policy. Is there?
Speaker 5: Again? Look at the money and where the money come from a lot of it from Pro Israel.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, That's why I said this is not a contest between Trump and Massy. Trump wanted to get him out in twenty twenty and he couldn't, and he was one to get him out ever since then. But it's only after Massey started seriously opposing the war and started exposing Epstein. It's only then that Israel came after him. Yeah, and they're the ones who came up with the tens of millions of dollars. You know, let's take a look at this corruption. I hadn't talked about this yet, and I think it's interesting to get a context for this, because what's the basis of this massive lawsuit. Trump sues his own government for ten billion dollars, right, And the basis for this was you leaked personal information about me, my tax returns and other things like that. And that's the basis for this. But you know, there were a lot of people that had their she turns leaked. As a matter of fact, they were targeted not because of politics, but they were targeted by this guy who was a contractor to the IRS. He wasn't an IRS employee. His name is Charles Little John. And just to remind people, he stole these tax records and then released him. He did it for thousands of wealthy Americans to show that people were not paying taxes. And the names on the list are people like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, Bill Gates, George Soros, Carl Icon, Rupert Murdoch, Mark Zuckerberg, Ken Griffin. Now he revealed things like George Soros paid no taxes in three years, Warren Buffett very low effective tax rate tenth of one percent, he had, Elon Musk paid no taxes in twenty eighteen, Jeff Bezos paid no income tax in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eleven. And so he was doing this to show how the rich are not paying any taxes. That was his political agenda. It wasn't focused clearly on one political party or the other. I mean, he's got Bloomberg, he's got Soros, he's got Trump. Trump is just one of many of them. But it was Trump who came up with a ten billion dollar lawsuit totally out of any proportion to any possible damage that could have been done to him. And with that ten billion dollar lawsuit, he then settles, using his employee, Todd Lanch, who's been his personal lawyer now his attorney general. He says, Oh, okay, I tell you what. We'll settle for about two billion dollars. How about that? And it's an outrage And what's even worse about this Gerald. Is he set up this slush fund where they're going to have a committee of people, a committee that will be answerable to Donald Trump. I mean, it looks just like the Board of Peace so called, and they get to pick the people on it. They are going to not be held accountable. I have to report to anybody other than him, and he can remove them for anything that he wants. And they'll be deciding who gets the money out of this nearly two billion dollar fund. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 5: Again, there's an article in this week's Treads Journal that Judge Andrew Napolitano wrote about just what you're talking about, and how this guy that released it, by the way, they put him in jail for four years for doing that. Yeah, and again as there used to be this Italian guy. So you can't call me an anti Italian because I didn't like Mussolini. Oh but if you ain't genocide, you're an anti Semite, you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It anyway, the merger's state in corporate power is as fascism.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: His definition right in front of everybody's eyes, this BS deal. And you're the clown boy that you mentioned, that's the the irs head over there, that used to be Trump's lawyer, and now he's making this decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's at the he's the attorney general, and he's the one who wrote this one page thing giving the immunity from any I R. S audits run by his former lawyer. It's just amazing.
Speaker 5: Todd Blanche.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In the documents signed by Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche, the government said it would it is in quotes, capital letters forever barred, all caps and all caps precluded all caps in quotes from purchasing certain claims against Trump, his business and family members.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The agreement specifically blocks the government from taking any action regarding tax returns that already been filed. Hey but you, every one of your plantation workers of Slaveland, you pay your taxes right again, These little arrogant pieces of scum, these billionaires that give nothing for peace, nothing to be the people, pay no taxes at all. But you don't pay. Oh my god, do they come after you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's right. Yeah, as Lance says, it's good to be the king, right, Yes, thank the mel Brooks. It really is. I mean, he's feeling it right now. And I think what Blanche did was kind of a preview for what he's going to do for Gallainne Maxwell. I don't think it's a matter of if she's going to get a pardon, it's just when she's going to get a pardon. And he was the guy who did this long, extensive interview with her in prison and the result of that was she got sent to a club fed where she had all kinds of privileges, very easy time that she's doing. And so you know, he's the guy, he's the fixer, he's the guy who's taken what was his name, the lawyer Cohen was it Cohen or something who turned on Trump. But yeah, it's going to be that type of thing you know he had. He always has a lawyer who goes around and does the payoff and does the dirty work for this stuff. As Mona Sharon, who was a former speechwriter for Reagan said, how corrupt is Trump? Well, here's the numbers. He is the swampiest swamp creature ever. Ye, she nailed it. I thought it was funny, she said. I don't like to write about the same thing twice in a row. But the latest revelation of Trump's wanton, shameless profiteering from the White House cannot go unremarked. She said, this is a Trump era, which means that if you blink, you'll miss another shattering example of unabashed corruption and starts.
Speaker 5: How about the numbers coming out to people shorting the oil futures just before he makes a comment that, oh, we've got to seize fire now, and we'll do it forty eight hours. You got forty eight hours a run, I mean forty hours. You don't bring a part the rule a run. Oh he did that on a weekend. Yeah, minx before the equity markets opened up. Hey, hey, we're gonna give you another No, no, we got another ten days A ride, a ride, Everything's good. Look what just happened yesterday? By the way, going back to this Massy again, he he he's the only I am. This is very important. This guy was very popular in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: That he lost this is showing you the true power behind this Trump administration. There is nobody more more popular as a Republican that spoke out against war and other criminalities than Massy.
Speaker 1: No, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that he lost this race is showing you really how powerful this Trump administration is.
Speaker 1: In corrupt I don't believe.
Speaker 5: The vote from your eyes, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't believe the electionary turns quite frankly, because you look at what's happening. We're supposed to believe that he's ahead until the last minute, and then all of a sudden, the polls flipped. And when you look at the vote totals, as some people point out, Massy's vote totals are up by nineteen percent, but the overall votes are up by three hundred and fifty six percent. So you've got all these we're supposed to believe, according to some of these earlier polls that for the under fifty five, Massy had anywhere from a reported yesterday. I think it's something from seventeen point lead to a fifty six point lead, and then when you get to fifty five and older, suddenly starts to go the other way, but not by as large a margin, but were so. And when we talked about that, and Lance pointed out, he said, well, it's where these people are getting their news. You know that generation is getting their news from Fox News. But I think that when you look at this, if it goes up by three hundred and fifty six percent, as guard Goldsmith commented. He said, so we're supposed to believe that all these boomers who are getting their news from Fox never participated, but they all came out of their caves to vote for Ed goll Ryan. I don't buy that. I think all this stuff.
Speaker 5: Is regardless of the why. It's all I'm saying to show the power. Oh I agree, yeah, getting why it happened? What's this or what's that? It's the end result.
Speaker 1: That's right. The power to read the elections and to get away with it is the way I see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm saying the power of this. Number two. They keep coming out about how low is popularity rating is? It was about thirty five seven percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, Yeah, what's.
Speaker 5: That the clown over there, Howard Mertz over there in Germany?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Fred Mertz?
Speaker 5: Yeah what is it about? Fifteen sixteen percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that little Cotson Macron over there in France with a peck of the size of his pencil if he has one, what is his around twelve thirteen fourteen percent? Little nobody starmer over there in the UK? Yeah, same thing, under twenty percent popularity.
Speaker 1: Rating and they stay then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm just saying, look, how low their popularity ratings are. They're still in office and you got Trump double that more.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: So I'm telling you, as much as there's that we hate, Trump's there, this guy knows how to keep this game going. And so in the midterm elections come up six months away. Anything it happened between now and then, and he will do everything he can to have all the POWI he can.
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, I agree, they know how to rig the elections. I mean, we go back and link at what happened in France. For example, Gerald the Nationalist party that was there, it was rising up first. You saw it reflected in the European Union parliament races, and they had a major victory there. That them worried about their national elections in France, and they did better in the first round of their elections, and then when they get to run off, their popularity actually went up, but their vote totals went down. And the reason that happened was because Macron and his people did a deal with every other political party. They said, I tell you what, whenever we'll take a look at it, whichever one of us is ahead, we'll stay in the race. But all the other political parties will drop out so that Pens party can't get a majority. And that's what they did. They all call us during they conspired together to make sure that one political party couldn't succeed. They're doing the same type of stuff in Germany with AfD, and so you see this over and over. They know how to play the levers of power. They have rigged the game. And I think part of what you're seeing here, and it may be part of what they're trying to do, is the jerrymandering that is going on. They're doing that like they have never done it before. And I said, whenever I talk about the elections, I said, you know, when you even before you count the votes, if they're able to pick who's going to be on the ballot, if they're able to shut down the debates, or if they have debates, pick who's going to be able to participate in them, keeping out any independence and third parties. If they control all of that stuff, and they do with a jerrymandering, then you don't really have a chance. It's like a jury trial anymore.
Speaker 5: Again, it's what they spent thirty two million day to wipe out. Men see, and you can't you don't have any money, you don't run. It's again, this is fascism. It's the merger of state and corporate powers. Again, we have all the articles in the Trends Journal, one after another, week after week. Matter of fact, this one in here too.
Speaker 1: That was when I was running for office, or I was working with a libertary party. That would be always the first and usually is the last question. Because we didn't have anyone. They say how much money have you got? That'd be the first thing to report. If they talk to us, I'd say, how much money have you got? Your money? I got some ideas, but oh, we're not interested yet.
Speaker 5: This is one of your articles in this week's Trends Journal. Fascism. Venture capital firm with close ties to Trump sees itself as election kingmaker. Right, yeah, week after week we've been putting this data in there. This isn't a republic, it's fascism, the merger of state and corporate powers. And again this is it's serious, and and the whole game is being rigged. Look what's going on. Before I went on the air, I looked at the the oil prices. Bread crude is down over four dollars a barrel. And you know why, Trump says he hopes to end conflict in Iran quote very quickly. Number one, it's not a conflict. It's a war. So stop calling it a conflict. Grow up. No, you got to call it a conflict because the president says, it's not a war. Okay, I'll be good. I'll be good. It's not a war.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Number two, he says he's going to end it very quickly. Right, he says, We're going to end this war very quickly. They want to make a deal so badly. They're tired of this should have happened for forty seven years. Somebody should have done something about it, and it's gonna happen, and it's going to happen fast, and you're going to see oil prices plummet.
Speaker 1: H all right, And yeah, he is the master of deception. And as I said, you know the problem with liars is they don't have a good enough memory to get away with it. His memory is so bad he lies in the same sentence, gets away with it. Yeah he does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he does, gets away with it. Where is the him? This is part of your economic update March fourth, Pete hesit or hegg shit told reporters that the Iranians are quote toast and they know it. Watch six. Trump posted on social social life social quote there will be no deal with Iran except unconditional surrender. March eleventh, Trump said us won the war. Quote you never like to say too early. You won. We won in the first How it was over, We got the all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they've got no navy, they've got no air force. Forget about the fact they never had an air force or navy and they've gotten one now. Except they're still able to launch at tax even if they say that they have obliterated their ability to do that as soon as they say that there's a tax launched. I mean, they just and they never are held accountable for anything, as you point out, whatever they say.
Speaker 5: March twenty sixth, Trump told the cabinet meeting Iran was quote defeated. They can't make a comeback. We won this war. This war has been won. Remember this is the same truck that said, how long is it woken? Oh? Four five weeks? Four five weeks? What are we going into? Watch the twelfth? Twelve week? Mm hmmm, all right, then you got again. He keeps making these statements and the facts show that before he made these statements a number of times people shorted the futures markets in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, oh yeah, absolutely, yeah. Yeah. That's one of the things that Mona Charon talks about. She talks about that, and she talks about, well, let's take a look at the massive conflict of interest. You know, he buys a bunch of stock in Nvidia just a few days before he says, okay, now you can sell all your chips to China, and he does the same thing with company after company. H He's got a big contract he's going to award to Palenteer, So he buys a bunch of stock and Palaeer and then announces it. It's the most obvious conflict of interest and corruption you could possibly have. And then when you look at this deal that he has set up for two billion dollars that he's going to hand to himself again, he is setting on both sides of the table in this deal. He brings a lawsuit and then he tells his employee Todd Blanche, settle and give me a two billion instead of the ten billion I'm asking for. It's just unbelievable, isn't it. I just I'm looking at it and it's like, what kind of a universe am I living in there? It's like the Twighlight Zone, it really is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Eric Chump joins trip to China while company with links to him and Trump family seek deal with Chinese chip maker. Mm hm, that's an article in your Trench's journalist week. Company tied to Trump's son wants more funding for more mind projects. All right, yeah, Trump Junior tries to cash in on patriotic capitalism one after another. Patriotic capitalism.
Speaker 1: Do you believe this war?
Speaker 5: So this is serious because they're going to keep doing this again. Trump threatens Iran with big hit if deal isn't reached in coming days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got another three years of this stuff, you know, I know how much.
Speaker 5: That's what he says. Denny reverses it. And the markets. He's doing everything he can to keep the equity markets up and oil prices down. And the story. They're playing the game since the war began. On February twenty eighth, and again, Israeli media is reporting that Israel expecting and planning to rejoin US strikes on Iran, According to Israel's Channel to twelve, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin net Yahoo convened a meeting of his top military officials on Monday night to discuss the possibility, and he has canceled court testimony schedule for Wednesday with no opposition from the prosecution.
Speaker 1: I got a comment here from a high boost he says, David Trump said this will be the most transparent administration ever. He wasn't lying. They are transparently corrupt in front of everybody's face, like nobody else before. That's absolutely true.
Speaker 5: Isn't it perfectly said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's crazy. And I imagine what Mona Cherian had written about the day before all this stuff about the slush fund hit the seventeen seventy six slush fund, was the fact that he had traded thirty seven hundred times last quarter, and he's doing forty trades a day Gerald and all these people on Wall Street are saying, what in the world does he do? This is a guy who is tweeting around the clock and trading stocks around the clock. He's either got an army of clones that are out there doing this or he's not doing much of anything else, is he? But it is truly amazing that he's turning the stuff this much. But when you look at the fact of what the stocks are that he's buying, he's buying these stocks and then selling them after, you know, doing a pumping dump. So I'm going to buy it. And you know the old expression is you buy on rumor and then you sell on news. Right, Well, he buys because he knows what the news is going to be the next day, and then when the news comes out, he sells it. And I bet if you went back, somebody is probably going to do this and time this up with his announcements for Pallanteer and for Nvidia and other companies like that. Probably go back and look at this in terms of a timeline and see that's exactly what this crook is doing. It disgusts me, absolutely disgusting. She points, yeah, she points that. She said, if you go back to twenty fifteen, the US wasn't clean, but it was relatively clean. There's an organization that does a rating for this. It's called Transparency International. Again, there's our transparency and they rate all the countries based on whether or not they are clean or corrupt. In twenty fifteen, we got a score of seventy six which isn't all that great, but it got us into sixteenth place in terms of the cleanest governments. We have now dropped to sixth now dropped to sixty fourth. Wow, and falling fast. That's what that group, Transparency International, and they go through in their rate countries based on corruption. You know, it's kind of interesting. Jim Rodgers, I remember a book that he wrote back in the seventies called International Biker I think or something like that, and he and his girlfriend went around the world on a bike. You know, of course they had to take a boat over a lot of its water, but they would just ride their motorcycle through different countries. And he said, I found out pretty quickly that if you look at the difference between the official exchange rate and the black market exchange rate. He said, that kind of became a metric for the corruption in that country, which I thought was kind of an interesting thing. But here here's another metric from Transparency International. And we were falling fast, dropping like a rock.
Speaker 5: It's again, it's it's one president after another. Is look at Bill Clinton, you know, I mean, you know, doing a way with so many antitrust lawsestigal act on and on.
Speaker 1: They keep building on each other, and it is really kind of like, there's another one.
Speaker 5: Here's one that nobody talks about. Again, I can't stand any of them. To me, it's a crime syndicate. Yeah, and there's this guy, the nobel piece of crap prize winner who led his way into office, Barack Obama. As soon as he got into office, the Afghan troops surge or the guy the little guy that couldn't fight is nothing of a nothing of a boy like the rest of them that loved war, that never fight. I want that guy kadad for you out of the oh the guy quoted in the book Double Down. I'm really good at killing people that light his way into office as a peace president. You ready for this one? The woman mentioned twenty fifteen. Let's go to twenty sixteen. What did Obama do? Once upon a time, the energy companies, the gas and oil companies, were not allowed to export our oil in America. It's the oil of the American people, it's our country. Obama did away with it and allowed them to export.
Speaker 1: We'll be careful, you see, be careful when you say stuff like that, Joel, because that got most of I killed and thrown out in Iran. When he said, hey, that's Iranian oil and you can't tell us what to do with it. That's when the CIA Masad threw him out and put in the shaw that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was Mozadggmuhammad Mosadag nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so be careful about that. Yep, they could get you, Jill again.
Speaker 5: I wrote about that in my book tread Tracking Fall better than Mega tread Sty magazine. The Ranian conflict broke out, That's what I became a political atheist because what you just said about Mosadegg ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the people never heard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Every time Trump and these Zionists talk about this stuff, it's always forty seven, forty seven, forty seven. I said, they need the eighty six, this forty seven. Yeah, I don't want to hear anymore about forty seven years of Iran. Our history with Iran goes back seventy three years, goes back to the overthrow of their elected government, our imposition of a tutalitarian king and the training of his secret police to ferret out in the opposition, torture and kill them.
Speaker 5: Yep, the Savak secret police that made the SS look good. Yeah, And they didn't release the full data until around two thy thirteen. Of the telegrams that went from Winston Churchill, a fat, little, ugly, stupid slob drunk yeah, who gave us world War One and World War two that people look up to just like they look up to the other clowns. And Kermit Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's grandson, telegrams from Churchill to Roosevelt, how we have to overth throw Moza Dag to get the oil back. Basically, the oil does not belonged to the Iranian people. It belongs to Anglo Iranian oil better known today's BP and standard oil, better known today's exonomobile. I write about it. I wrote about it in this book. So going back, no one's talking about how Obama a little boy of nothing that's worth while about fifty sixty million dollars now, yeah, all right, How he was the one that did away with the regulation that the oil and gas in the United States should not be sold outside the country. So could you imagine if that law was still in place, or the average price of a gallon of gas now by four dollars and fifty five cents that average price, what was it? What was it the day before Trump launched the Iron War? Two dollars in ninety one. Since all right, yep, from March to May, from two dollars in ninety one to four fifty five. Yeah, we said, prices have gone up sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and airline fuel is even worse than the diesel, you know. And so you look at this, and they just did a week or two ago. They had an interview with the Chevron CEO and they were talking about that very thing, and he said, well, you know, it's a global market. We're going to solve this everywhere. And that's one of the reasons why when you look at what happened with the seventy three oil embargo, as I've said many times, that was only against the United States, and it was only we only got fifteen percent of our oil supply of one country from the Arab countries that put the embargoing. But look at the economic disaster that came from that. And this is much bigger. What is happening in the straight orf from news is much bigger than that.
Speaker 5: And no, this is a global crisis. This thing again, Yeah, it's in your your trends Journal in Your Your Turns on a geopolitic political economic Front special report. Iran war disrupts oil supply World's economy on borrowed time. That's that's what they're coming out with as a massive oil crisis looms. Iran war turns oil glut into a deficit. That's according to the International Energy Agency, oil reserves dwindling at a record pace. All right, it's one after another, the damage that this thing has done. And by the way, one of the reasons why goal prices are going down. We're going gone down. Here, it's in your We find it here in our economic update. To hear the exact wording. Know I did with it here, but Turkey here it is. Are you ready again? The primary reason for the sol off are that nation's economies are in steep decline as a result of Iran War, and nations such as Turkey and Russia are selling gold to help pay off their debt load and cover their losses. It's reported that Russia's sold twenty two tons of gold through April, while Turkey sold sixty tons in March to shore up its fiscal needs. And we have a whole article about Turkey's hiking their central bank is hiking it's interest straight to fight inflation.
Speaker 1: And India as well because India has got currency issues with this, and part of it is tied to the price of oil that they have to import. So this is having massive effects in so many different areas. I mean food in terms of fertilizer and other things like that we got. This is building up for a famine, even supplies that are going to be affected in terms of things like helium used in semiconductor manufacturing. So there's not just the oil, but the oil is so foundational. We all saw this back in the nineteen seventies, didn't It is kind of a slow moving juggernaut of destruction. It takes it a while to get going, and it has a lot of inertia in it. And once this thing gets going, you can't just stop it. You know. It's just like the Titanic. You might see the iceberg over there, but you can't turn the ship fast enough because of the momentum that you've got going.
Speaker 5: Perfectly perfly illustrated. And again we're going to have what we call dragflation. Because I mentioned what's going on in Turkey. I'm just mentioned Turkey, but other nations are raising their interest rates because of inflation, so that's going to bring down their economy. But it's not going to stop the inflation that's being caused by this oil crisis and continuing war.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, I said.
Speaker 5: So they changed stagflation. No, it's not going to be stagnant, it's going to be declining. Yeah, it's going to be dragflation.
Speaker 1: And you've said this for quite some time, based on the fundamentals of quantitative easing and easy money and all the rest of the stuff that was baked in after the last economic crisis where they pumped and dumped everything. So the trends that are there, these fundamental issues are you know, forget about what Trump is saying on any given day, giving people a false hope about this or that, and then changing it the next day, you know, just saying he changes the teriffs, he changes his war prognostications, and so forth. But it's the fundamental trends in terms of what they have done and what they've been doing and how they're accelerating that that people need to take a look at.
Speaker 5: You know, we all due respect, you said he's changing it day after day. That's not true. He's changing it minute after minute. Yeah, yesterday, really yesterday he said, you know, we're going to have a piece deal. Then he comes up, you don't do one that we're going to attack you. Yeah, I mean every day, every day, minute by minute, by minute by minute, you know, year, month after month, day after day, week after week, minute, it keeps changing it and changing it. Now, this is serious. We are in the most serious times of our lifetime.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree. Yeah, we talk about the fourth turning and the timing, and how about every eighty years we have this massive economic issue. People lose trust in their institutions. Usually the fourth turning begins, the fourth generation begins with people moving against these institutions. There's a financial crisis, usually followed by war. The previous one was a great depression of World War two. And I said, you know, Trump really is kind of a one man fourth turning. He has eroded everybody's trust and everything and during the best he can to who wrote that he is dragging us into war, famine, pestilence, depression, all of this stuff. He can do it all by himself, isn't it amazing? Yeah, It's like he's got a bud.
Speaker 5: Here's your beginning of the economic update, you said that Trump again, as we have detailed and continue to detail by pure facts and indisputable data, the legal Iron War, launched on twenty eighth February by just two politicians, President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahoo, has inflicted severe socioeconomic and geopolitical damage across the globe. Are you got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: To god too, arrogant, arrogant pieces of scum. Two guys have done this to the whole world. Yep, two guys, that's right.
Speaker 1: And they're kind of mirror images of each other. When you look at Netanyahu, look at all the corruption charges that he's fighting, Look at how he has tried to rig the political system and successfully doing it. You know, just like Donald Trump. He has rigged the political system of Israel. He's got a lot of opponents who've been coming after him for obvious corruption, and yet he keeps going and going and going. They're like the ever ready money. You know, both these guys, this is.
Speaker 5: Here, that two people. Where the hell are the people of the world?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Could you be so gountless to let two people do this to you?
Speaker 1: Yep? Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 5: And then talk about corruption. Hey, how about both of these guys kids, right, Oh, whose kids live in the life of the high life out of Miami. Well, some kids are making billions of dollars. Hey, you're not.
Speaker 1: Going to war mm hmmmm hmm. Yeah, that's what mona chair points out. And he says, hey, I'm uh, I'm not putting stuff in a blind trust. I let my family do this. And she said, that is the very definition of conflict of interest. It is not you haven't escaped the conflict of interest because you got your family doing this. It is a crime family. And you look at.
Speaker 5: People are going broke in front of everybody's eyes. The country's turning to crap. The roads, roads joke ye over the place, crap a stupid old thing, the subway in New York at night in Calcutter, go to go to Shina. Poooo mm hmm. More money for wart you buy hairf a jillion dollars, I said, got war his February. No, I did another hair for jillion. Right, I'm full of crap. I'm club as we say, it's not bullshit, it's trump shit. You got to get rid of the word bull out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he doesn't even try to hide it anymore. He doesn't even try to hide his elitist contempt for Americans. I don't care about American finances. You know. The other thing that was interesting about that, besides the outrageous contempt Gerald, was the fact that he's saying, well, you know, we've I don't know, if we go to get this nuclear dust, whatever that's supposed to be, we can do it. We don't have to do it. It basically be a PR thing. But he's going to kill people. He's going to hold everything up for a PR stunt. And at the same time, his whole quote unquote conflict that he wants to call it, his whole war that he started, is based on the fact that there was an eminent threat. If it's nothing but dust, and as he points out, we've got cameras on that and nobody's going near it, well, then how can you sell the idea that there was an eminent threat. I mean, it's all just contradictory line. He's contradicted by the actions that are happening. He contradicts himself with his own words. As you point out several times that same day. You know, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Trump said on Monday that he ended plans for a schedule attack of Iran tomorrow because leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates asked him to do so. And then we write before he spewed us out. On Monday, Trump told Axios, quote, the clock is ticking for Ran and warn that if they don't agree to his deal quote, they're going to be hit much harder. What same day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, earlier in the day.
Speaker 5: He told The New York Post Iran knows quote what's going to be happening soon, And later in the day he said at the White House, We're getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow. Right as I said to you. No, not day after day, minute by minute. He keeps lying, yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Truly is amazing, and it's so sad to see this happening to our country. It is turning into a banana republic right before our eyes. And I guess we need to call the GOP start calling them banana republicans. The problem is we're not going to be able to afford any bananas. Because he doesn't like getting stuff from foreign countries. It doesn't matter we don't grow bananas here. I'm going to punish the people who sell you the bananas. Thank you so much for joining us, Jeryl Slinty. And again, the Code Night will get you ten percent off of Trends Journal. It is an excellent publication. It is vital to be informed because there are things that you can do as an individual to try to mitigate some of this destruction. We can't escape it totally, and we can't keep these people accountable as we see yesterday, but there are some things that you can do if you know what is happening, and you see some of the opportunities, you know why gold is moving the way that it is moving, and that type of thing. So again, thank you so much for joining us, Jeryl Slinty, Trends Journal dot com. Don't forget the Code Night. Thank you. Thank you. The common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidnightshow dot com