Speaker 1: I should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice, and you're right here.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Raise by Jina's Discussion. I'm your host, writer Lee. It's been a minute. I've kind of just been making short videos for topics that I want to discuss that I find interesting. But I've missed you guys. The short videos doesn't really require doing a long show, you know, with finding the guest, and honestly, it's a lot of work to do. It's a lot of effort and when I can just do it myself but in a different format. But today is different because we have Jay Widner here with us to really unpack a lot of the craziness that's been going on surrounding the Charlie Kirk assassination. But welcome any moderators and channel members out there. If you're watching on YouTube, or if you're listening to the audio only version on Spotify or Apple, or if you're just listening to the replay, Welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description. Links to Facebook, Instagram, x great ways to stay connected. I now have DVDs of my documentary Psychic Agent The Gay Program available for purchase. This is a limited supply. I only have made fifty copies of these, so if you would like to purchase a copy, you can go to the PayPal link in the description. Send thirty five dollars. This covers the cost of the DVD and includes shipping. Put your name and address in the notes of the payment, and once I get ten orders, I'll ship them out to you. Once I get all those again, this is a very limited supply. Only fifty of these are made. Only use the PayPal link in the description. Put your name and address of where you would like it to be sent. Once I get ten orders, what shouldn't be too hard, Because you guys want to see the movie, I'll send them out to you. You'll be some of the first people to see the movie before anyone else and before it hits streaming.
Speaker 1: So order the.
Speaker 2: DVD copy today PayPal link in the description. With that down, we have with us returning guest author, filmmaker, and writer, and producer and star of our documentary Is a Clockwork Shining JFKX and my upcoming documentary Psychicagent The Gate Program on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. Here to talk with us about the strangeness around the Charlie Kirk assassination. Jay Widner, welcome back to the show. It's good to see you.
Speaker 1: Hey, It's good to be here writer. How's it gone.
Speaker 2: It's going well. We got a lot of craziness going on. And really where I wanted to start this is back in twenty twenty two with this suspicious death of Mark Leedy in Pennsylvania, where Mark Leady worked as an oriel driller and they would use this very powerful explosive material called pet in, and Candice was the one that discovered this. Now I don't know if she did or if her followers did, but this is where I heard it. I heard it from her, but it makes sense to me anyway. Mark Leedy, this guy ends up dying from an explosion from burning some papers at his house in a barrel. The barrel exposed, the show upnol goes everywhere, and it hits his neck and kills him. His family is really shaken up. They don't really necessarily believe the official story. They believe that there's more to it. But this is where it gets weird because before his death, Mark Leady had taken some pet in explosives from his job. He stole some of the pet in and he had only told one person that he had done this, and that person was his best friend from high school. Then we fast forward to twenty twenty four to the Butler, Pennsylvania assassination attempt on Trump. So a man and his family bought tickets, bought regular tickets to the Trump Butler rally, just general admission tickets, and to their surprise, once they entered, a lady approached them and asked them if they would like front row seats. They were super excited about this. The family gets out escorted to the front row of the Trump rally. I mean, how many times has that really happened? Jay? How many times do you walk into an event that you bought general admission tickets for and then you're asked if you want to be front row? That really only happens in you know, a dream scenario or it happens in the movies, right, you get upgraded to the front row seats at the event. Now, this man, his name was coreytor Yeah, and this was the only person that was shot and killed that day by the would be assassin Thomas Crooks at the Trump rally right, and he was the best friend of Mark Leady that he told his secret to about stealing the pet and explosives from his job.
Speaker 1: That's pretty damning.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to think of it, right, because it gets even more crazier because sixty six stay later, right, the Israeli government packed thousands of pagers and walkie talkies with guess what pet and explosives that explos exploded simultaneously across Lebanon and Syria, that injured I believe around fifteen hundred people and killed forty two people and injured around four thousand civilians.
Speaker 1: Then net Yahoo gave Trump a golden pager think about.
Speaker 2: It, and he wasn't even president when that happened.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, So that is very strange because you actually found a link in a way between the Trump assassination and the Charlie Kirk assassination. You think about it, and then the factory in Tennessee that makes those things, those pagers that it blew up, you killed like what seven people something like that a few weeks after the Charlie Kirk assassination. Yeah, it's like, you know, and you know, we're really stuck here in the Charlie Kirk, although I'm leaning one way now more, but you know, we have two choices with it. Forget Tyler Robinson, he didn't do anything. But Alex Jones was on Jesse on fire. Jesse on Fire was on Alex Jones, and Alex Jones said to Jesse that just days after Charlie Kirk got it, he's being told by high ups in the military that it was a squib, which is initially what I thought, because the shirt goes up, you know, just like a squib lit although you would normally in a boovie or whatever, you take the shirt down so it doesn't fly all around. Clearly, if it was a squib, it was an amateur working. I didn't know what to do, and I got put on put in wrong, and that's why it didn't work right. And so or it was the Roadmike. It was the explosive pt etn in it and and that was malfunctioned. Also, whoever put that in it could be like Candae so that Charlie was leaned over a little bit. I caused it to go this way out the neck like that. That could be because again I mean in movies, when you use a squib, you do seven or eight takes. I mean, it's not like you're doing one take, so it'll be off and you have to do it again, change your shirt and put the new one on, and try it until you got looking good. So when you're doing like Charlie and you only got one chance. But I don't think that it is faked. And the reason I don't think it's faked is because if it was faked, Charlie Kirk would have contacted Candace by now and told him told her to cool it, because she's blown apart the whole organization right.
Speaker 2: Pretty much ruined the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ruined, and of course all the people on the right are all mad at Candace for doing that, But Canna is just trying to find the truth about her friend. I mean, you can't blame her. Those guys at Tpusair acting so damn weird that, you know, like, who wouldn't look into it the way they act. That's why I thought it was faked, because I'm not looking at these guys going, yeah, these are just a bunch of nerds. I don't think they could kill anybody, and I still, to a large degree think that. But I just I'm leaning more towards the road microphone exploding and fading away, especially the plastic and the glasses on the floor of the car. Where's the blood though in the car we got the pictures of seeing it all. How could it not be any blood at all anywhere?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing that people are seeing is because I did a video that there should have been some kind of burn marks on Charlie from the mic exploding. And as I was making that video, i'd woken up that morning, I'd put it all together, and I'd woken up and I worked on the video that entire morning until around two pm, and then I released the video on Instagram and all the social media platforms, and I was like, there should be some kind of burnmarks on Charlie if the exploding microphone theory is correct. And how you would know that is if you had the autopsy photos. If you couldn't get access to the autopsy photos, and the next person that would be able to identify that would be the doctor that was trying to save Charlie's life. And if you remember, we talked about this a lotlast time we did a show on Charlie Kirk. The doctor was being blocked from returning back in to check on Charlie right to clean him up, for Erica Kirk to get there. And the reason that he would be blocked and that didn't really make a lot of sense to me. Why would they want to block the doctor from going in and clean up Charlie. Well, the reason that they would want to block him is because he could go in there and identify that there was something else going on with Charlie that could have led to his death. And after he cleaned him up, then he would have seen some kind of burdmark from an explosion somewhere around his chest. And I was like, you would need to talk to the doctor because he would be able to confirm if he saw anything, or the nurses or anybody that was there that day to saul Charlie's body, they would be able to identify if there's something else going on with his chest. Right. And then little did I know that Baron Coleman had posted a photo that shows some kind of markings on Charlie's chancel, like right underneath his breast from his bright nipple there. Now people were trying to say that that was blood, that that was blood from people that were handling him and moving him, which the way that they moved him to the vehicle was criminal.
Speaker 1: Criminal. I just watched it today where I got on the show. I watched him carry his body. It was criminal. Nobody's cradling his neck, there's nobody's tending to the wounds. Nobody's doing anything actually except holding him wrong, holding in a fashion that's going to actually exacerbate everything that's going on. What they should have done, I said this before, is they should have taken off their shirts, plugged all the plugged the whole that was on Charlie, and called a damn ambulance. That's what they should have done. But there were e MT people there. They tried to give the guy in the passenger seat of the van and EMP kit. It was like that, yeah, we don't need that. We cut slams the door on him. So you know, they reject the e MT. They do not handle him in any way, shape or form like you should handle somebody. They it's just it's it's it's so weird and suspicious, and you know, for sure all the suspicions is going to fall onto uh, all those people that were supposedly Charlie's friends, I mean, that's what's going to happen here, and that's what is happening, and what else? Choice? What the choice do you have except maybe he faked it. And by the way, squibs do leave marks on your skin, Yes they do. And James Kahn and The Godfather in that famous scene where he's shot like twenty five times on the bridge, that's all one take and he was equipped with twenty five squibs and went off and he had to go to the hospital. He was bruised so badly that they had to do emergency run to the hospital. So squibs do can't hurt you and leave marks on you. But so again it's two different paths down two different roads, with the evidence supporting both.
Speaker 2: But again, what would you need to destroy the microphone if it was a squib though exactly?
Speaker 1: And why would you exactly why would you need to destroy the microphone? Well, we don't know if they destroyed the microphone, do we.
Speaker 2: Well, I personally believe that the microphone is at the bottom of the sug there's not really anything else that can possibly be so exploded or someone that took Charlie in the van destroyed it to cover up some kind of evidence while they were in the van, because the way that that microphone works is that it records the entire time. I have the road I had the exact same setup right here, the road Wireless Pro that I I filmed a clockwork shining with them. We use them whenever I filmed your part for a psychic Agent, the gate program. You used it. I used it. Three other people that were in the movie also used it, so I know how these work. The actual microphone itself stays recording. There's a setting that you can as soon as you take it out of the case. It has this red mark on it that means that it's recording. Now it records directly to this. You don't need the receiver if you're just doing audio. The receiver is a separate part. And now I have the receiver hooked up to my iHome because I'm using the Road Wireless Pro on me. There's absolutely no reason that Charlie would ever need to have the receiver on his body. And you know this, even if it wasn't a microphone, and we'll never put the receiver on his body along with the microphone. The receiver is going to be hooked up to a camera or.
Speaker 1: Computer exactly, and they put the microphone under the shirt, which you would never do period. No one would ever do that. Nobody in the world. Maybe a twelve year old that doesn't know anything, but put the microphone under the shirt because it's gonna rup all the audio is going to have to be either thrown away or fixed. Very difficult to fix that too, by the way, And so that doesn't make any sense. So the only reason you'd want to put the microphone under the shirt is because it's an explosive. You're trying to hide it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the only thing that makes sense. And if you were, if you were using this, because there are the ones that you know, you hook a microphone into the actual top of the like the one that I'm using right now. It's hidden because I'm using the cable that has a little bush capacity and not capacitor, but the spongy thing on the end of it that protects you from all the noise of it under your.
Speaker 1: Shirt, the sponge protector.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm using that, so it's hidden. But if I was just using just the straight microphone, I would never put it on the inside of my shirt. I would just clip it to the outside. That's how everybody wears these that uses just the road mic without the attachment or without the cable. They put it on the outside of their shirt.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that almost nobody who has talked about this that it's such an unprofessional mistake to make that you would have to conclude that the person who put that microphone on knew exactly what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Well, there's another thing that people.
Speaker 1: Was Fonsworth, the guy that put the microphone on him, the guy that retrieved the SD card.
Speaker 2: That I'm not too sure. I haven't know, Canda says, talked about it, and she's named him a couple of times, but it's call for me.
Speaker 1: It might be worth looking at the footage before he starts talking and see who the guy is that put that mic on him, because that guy no, you know what. There's another thing though. It could be I know this sounds really crazy, but it could be that they switched somebody on the inside switched the original road with the one with the explosives, and nobody knew it but him. It could be it could be like an agent for another kind of tree right, trying to get Charlie off and the rest of them can't figure out what's going on. That actually is a very high possibility. And you know, and like Tyler Robinson, what was he doing there? Who invited him there? You know, he'd never been there before. It's all very strange, you know, in going to a place you've never been, roaming around with a high powered rifle and on a campus with kids at it, people attending, and then he throws the he somehow makes the gun back together and throws it in the chicken coop when the bomb dogs come by, and they don't smell it even it just got fire, supposedly, and you know, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of inconsistencies, and there's a lot of problems with the entire thing, I mean, from the destroying of evidence, from the keeping of evidence to the paving over of the crime scene, to the immediate cleaning and selling of the SUV vehicle that should have remained in evidence, to the destroying of Charlie Kirk's shirt that.
Speaker 1: Would indicate the MIC is the explosive mic is the answer says you would want you to because you would have bomb residue on the ground, you'd have to clean it all up, which they did, and paving it over, make sure that no one you didn't miss anything, and then cleaning up the van where there's gonna be bomb residue in the van, and the T shirt which is gone, and the necklace, and the concern for the necklace. Why are they so concerned about that necklace because that had bomb residue on it. They wanted to make sure they got it. And like Candace showed several witnesses and said they saw the assassination and Charlie got hit here. Oh, we got hit right in the chest right, which is really where you want to shoot somebody if you're doing assassination, because the head's too small and dicey Sturnam is much bigger and fatter and easier to hit. But and I think that was where it was. The road mike was supposed to do it, but somehow it got shifted or something, and when it went off, it went off in the wrong direction. And it's very likely nobody there even knew that that road mike had explosives in it. And they're just in a panic state ever since because the don't understand what happened.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought up the necklace because I have an entire theory about that that I'm going to get into hearing just a little bit, but I do want to play a montage of a lot of the first hand eyewitnesses that were there, that gave reports to news agencies at that time. And it's so odd because they they seemed like so happy and cheerful. Yeah, they're like smiling and like kind of like laughing. I'm like, this is a very traumatic thing to have witness, no matter if you hated the person or hated the individual, Like, witnessing something like that firsthand is going to be very damaging no matter who it is. So it's very suspicious that these people are so happy, They're acting so happy and smiling and like kind of like laughing and snickering. Here where, let's watch this video. It's about a minute long, pretty terrifying. Pably is scarius thing I've ever been a part of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely going to be seeing my counselor. I will have a lot of therapy on.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm saying, you know, this is crazy, I said. I actually mentioned, like what if something really like crazy happened? Right, not what if he got shot? I said, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy right there, This guy is saying, in the middle of this this event, what if Charlie got shot right now? Like, why would you think that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there's the problem of the last question that Charlie answered was about transgender violence. That's quite the coincidence since his shooter was designated as a transit not trans but a trans lover. So I don't know, it looks like, yeah, I don't know, man. So I mean with the FBI would have to be involved, right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they would would. I had to have been an entire plant thing. And these people seem like that they're what do those people called them insert themselves into an event actor. There's a different name for it, not honey pots, but crisis actors. Crisis actors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're not very good actors, that's for sure. Yeah, it is strange the guy would be laughing like that, But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here we goes finishing this real quick, yea, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now a few hours later, how are you dealing with what you saw?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean it was a pretty traumatic experience.
Speaker 1: But we've had friends around all day, which has really been helpful.
Speaker 3: But we're definitely getting flashbacks every once in a while from it, but we're just trying to deal with cope with it. Well, a sudden just tons of blood gushing right out where his heart is and then he like fell over and slumped down, and everybody got down and was screaming, and then we all ran out straight and Charlie Kirk and that was it. And I think they got him.
Speaker 2: And did you see the person who fired the shot or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, I just knew that it came to the right of me and went just directly into his.
Speaker 2: Heart, directly into his heart.
Speaker 1: That's clearly that was part of the deal. It was supposed to come up off right here and it didn't. And and that person is a crisis actor, and they had their lines and they read their lines not realizing that they were wrong. I think she corrects herself later, by the way, like the next day she says, Oh, came out the next same girl, so you know, she got talked to her where she saw what she was doing wrong and fixed it. Yeah, there's there's the guy what's his name that said that he did it right. The older guy, how was he doing? And he threw all the cops off from chasing anybody, and so that has to be done on purpose. So yeah, to eliminate the the Tyler, Robinson and the squib theory, then there's only one theory left, and that has to be that this thing was planned way ahead of time as a precise military operation. Absolutely actors, crisis actors, people designed to push put you off the path of chasing things. Yeah. The only people that seem like they're honest in this whole thing are the local police. They actually look like they were trying to solve a crime. But then the FBI gets involved in Yeah, it's pretty damning. And I you ever see Trump at the press conference when he's asked about Charlie Kirk, he just ignored it question.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: I completely ignores it, didn't say anything. There's like a couple of days after this assassination, very strange behavior by Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to bring this up because no one's really talking about this. I think it's kind of kind of flew under the radar because there was so much stuff going on at the time, and looking back, I believe that this is very suspicious. Which is from the day of the assassination, when that assassination happened to Charlie kirk to Wing. Erica posted that video of her by the casket along with photos of Charlie, you know, in the casket, which everyone was kind of, you know, up in arms about, like why would you post that video? That's a really intimate time that you're supposed to have with your deceased husband. But no one talked about how short of amount of time that was from his assassination to her posting that video in that photo. Do you know how short of amount of time that was? That was two days. The assassination took place on a Wednesday on the tenth, and that video in photos of Erica next to Charlie was posted on September eleventh. I know about you, Jay, but that's suspiciously fast, Okay, With that amount of time, you were asking the public to believe that there was enough time for a thorough autopsy, cleaning of the body, embalming, and then preparation of the body for a casket reveal in just two days.
Speaker 1: That's pretty hard to believe. The thing about that video also that flips me out is how small Charlie's hands are. He was six foot five and his hands are like those like a five foot ten man's hands really small, I mean like unnaturally small. So Eric, his hands are bigger than his hands in that casket thing. And I can't understand that. I can't, I can't can't understand it, and I don't know why she even posted it. It was really strange. And you know that it's likely he hasn't even been buried yet.
Speaker 2: No one knows where he's buried.
Speaker 1: My Leianopolis said two months after it that he hadn't been buried yet. Why wouldn't you bury somebody who had been dead for two months? So that's very strange. And probably you don't want to tell anybody where he's buried because of all the crazy people go there and pee on his grave and all that. So I understand that far, but still it is strange.
Speaker 2: It's very strange for the most high profile political assassination since jfk Ye that two days after he has been assassinated, he's already ready and prepared in a tasket, and Eric is posting photos and videos.
Speaker 1: See sometimes you bring up evidence and it looks like he did fake it. You know that would be you know, that would be what you would do if you were faking it. You get something out right away as fast as you could to make everybody think he's dead. But I don't know. Like I said, if he was still alive, he would have called Candace or had an intermediary sent her a mess. He's telling her to cool it, and she would have done it because he was her friend. Now she would have known exactly why he faked it because of you know who our greatest ally, you know, and so to get away from them. But they also could be the ones and some other ones that are famous for creating explosive little devices.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They very likely they're the ones who provided the road microphone, or at least help provide it. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they see there's some things that make sense with that theory, and then there's some other things that mixed with the with the other theory. And you know, if if it was fake, then there's a lot of unknowns. There's a there's too many questions that come up that don't make any sense if it's fake. But if it was some kind of they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have ever had to clean the van or get rid of it. They wouldn't have had to they would have had to get rid of the shirt because it'd be fake blood. But uh yeah, there are some things that don't make sense. The biggest thing ab all in regard to Charlie faking it is there's no blood when they're carrying him. There's no blood dropping from them. The people handling him have hardly any blood on their hands or feet or shoes, and there's no blood in the van. So that so you see, there's like this incredible disychotomy going on here and probably never solve it.
Speaker 2: It is strange. But then it's like, well, why is the why is the microphone at the exploded at the bottom of the back of the suv? You know what I mean? Like it doesn't some things answer some things with one of the theories, and then I think that some kind of explosion makes the most sense that happened to it.
Speaker 1: But I can think of a reason why you would want to get rid of that microphone and break it up if it was a squib, because there'd be fake blood all over it. Corns are up blood, right, and so you know you might just thrown it down on the ground and smash it so that you know nobody will ever be able to find it again, but yeah, it does look like it exploded. I'm sixty percent in favor of exploding microphone, forty percent in favor of the squib, and zero percent favor that Tyler robin Uson had anything to do with being violent that day.
Speaker 2: And definitely zero percent on that one as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor guy and Charlie did fake it and he's railroading Tyler Robinson and Charlie, you're ashmark. So you know, if you if you're railroading an innocent guy and you can stop it, then I don't know what kind of person you are. So again that favors that the exploding microphone theory, because I don't think Charlie's a guy that would let somebody, you know, take a hit like that. And he said, man, he just doesn't seem that kind of guy, So you know, I don't know. Definitely, the FBI is involved in this, and definitely JD. Vance is involved in this, and Erica knows what's going on, and she's definitely lying. She has been caught lying several times. Why lie if Charlie was still alive, I lie, right, But if you were involved in his death, then you would lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then when you think about the Butler Pennsylvania thing as well, and that investigation basically being shut down with Parker Carlson basically said that Trump was the one responsible for shutting down that investigation.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's what Joe Kent said. Yep. And yeah, so what is all all about? I mean, did Trump even get shot that day? You know, they got the Secret Service person moving the photographers in right at the right moment. Why would you be moving photographers into position to take a photo if you thought there was a shooter behind you, still active in shooting, you wouldn't You wouldn't think that.
Speaker 2: The Secret Service had already taken him out by that time. I think that they took him out as soon as the shot hit.
Speaker 1: Trumps off before the sniper hit him, So it was like about eight seconds or so he had to shoot eight shots. Why he was allowed to shoot eight shots, I have no idea. Since the sniper was clearly already on him, they could have stopped him at any point. That's another part of this. It doesn't make any sense. And yeah, it's pretty weird that that guy got asked to sit right behind Trump. And hmm, there's so many things about Butler. That don't make sense. The two guys that were supposed to be watching the roof where Crooks was at they both split from their position so they didn't see him. There's two snipers clearly saw him this film with them before he shot. They're looking at him through their scopes, but they didn't do anything. And other people say they heard shots coming from the water tower. The people in the audience. Crooks trained at the same facility as the FBI and the Secret Service train at for firearms, I mean, and they washed the roof off the next day. The FBI did wow. And there's another thing about that whole thing that I've looked into that I haven't really talked much about. But in Butler, there was a pro Ukrainian advocate, a person that was pro Ukrainian in the Ukraine War, about twenty two years old, really adamant about his support for Ukraine, very radical, radical leftists, and he had Facebook and ex account and all this, and they all went silent. On that day. I went on the Butler They've never gone back, and he was threatening Trump because Trump was going to get out of the Ukraine War. He was on social media threatening Trump. I've read the threats. He should have been visited by the Secret Service, but it doesn't look like he was, and he disappeared completely the same day that Trump got shot. And let's not forget the second assassination attempt on Trump and the golf course was also a Ukrainian activist, a person who wanted to kill Trump for his position on the Ukraine War. So you can see that there's just a lot going on there, and it's just like it's in a lot of ways similar to the Charlie Kirk assassination. You can't figure out if it's fake or real. A guy dies, so that immediately makes you think that it's real, But then you find out that the guy's probably a witness to some pretty horrendous crime in the past and maybe knows a lot of stuff that he shouldn't know, and then you know, you conveniently get rid of him, and the rest of it's all fake. It could be. It really could be, And Alex Jones and Jesse on Fire certainly think that, and they're not alone. There's a bunch of military guys on the Internet that are wondering what's really going on there. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that it's more likely that it may have been a set up to kill this guy that was a witness to the guy that said that he was stealing all this explosive material, and it was set up to kill him, But it was also a set up to kill Trump. And they didn't kill Trump. They missed Trump, but they got him, and Trump wasn't supposed to survive, so then that became like a threat to him. And then since he survived, it's kind of like, hm, it's eyes White shot all over again. Right when when Tom Cruise enters into the Secret Society and then the hooker girl that he saved her life earlier in the movie from Odin up in Ziegler's apartment, right then sacrifices herself for Tom Cruise so that he can get out of the cult. Right, That's kind of like what And that person that sacrificed himself for Trump was Charlie Kirk. I know that sounds crazy, It sounds like a wild, made up thing, but it makes sense to me, like somebody has to die and Trump survived, and so therefore they switched it over to Charlie Kirk and someone had to get asked, and that person to get acted. Was Charlie Kirk. It was a ritual. It was a ritual sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with you because it certainly looks like that, and and that would mean that the TPUSA is all in on it. And they got what how much money did they get like seven million dollars in donations right after Charlie died? I think it was worn't that Actually it was more like twenty million. So they had their sacrifice and they got their giant payoff.
Speaker 2: So it's like a double cross on Trump. Like Trump was supposed to die, they were supposed but he didn't know that, right He might have been involved and knew that something was going to happen and that somebody was going to you know, that's why they gave him the pager because that guy that died at Butler was connected to the guy that they got the explosives for for the Lebanon pagers, and they Trump was a part of this deal to get rid of him because he was a he knew more than what he was supposed to know, and little did he know that he was also great. It was like a double crossing thing. They were going to take out Trump and take out this guy, right.
Speaker 1: That makes total sense actually, and then and then that's did Trump pretty much, you know, change his positions on a lot of big subjects after that, after the shooting, all of a sudden, you know, he wasn't for the Epstein file release, well before, he was, all of a sudden he wasn't didn't want to get involved in wars, but he allowed himself to get involved, really in two Iran wars, the Twelve Day War and the one that's going on right now. And he can't get out. He can't get out because if he tries to get out, Israel just start shooting at everybody again. They'll all start up again. So there's no way to get out of it. He knows there's no way to get out of it. You know, He's doing all sorts of desperate measures and none of them are working. Iran's laughing their ass off at us, and there's nothing we can do. And we got involved in all of this because our greatest ally, you know, forced our hands in it, and because they're actually not our greatest valet, there are our greatest enemy. And uh. And then Charlie was adamantly against the Iran war, argued successfully for it. Had Tucker argue with Trump about it. He argued with Trump about it. That kept us out of it. Uh. And then as soon as Charlie dies, now we're in a full scale war, which he would have been the largest opponent too, of everyone on earth. He would have been the large law, the loudest person speaking against it, cause it would have caused a big, huge drift between his wing of the party and Trump. And yeah, I think you might be right.
Speaker 2: So Charlie was the one that convinced him just to do that bombing of the nuclear facilities and Iran to begin with, and not turn it into the big, huge thing than after he was dead. It's like the Long War.
Speaker 1: Well, I ran every day because more and more obvious why he got killed, because he would have been the biggest opponent to this thing. But speaking out, I mean, I'm a big opponent, but I'm nobody, you know, but Shirely, he would have been on Fox everywhere and it would have been spectacular. Actually, I wish I could have seen it. They took that away from us, but we probably wouldn't have gotten in the Iran war Charlie had he got died, because he yeah, you know, and then look at TPUSA, it's completely destroyed. They have no they have a mission, but they can't do their mission. Why because their mission is to go out and talk to college students. If they go out and talk to college students, they're going to have to answer up a lot of questions that they refuse to answer about all of the Charlie kirk assassination. So they are essentially done. There's nothing they can do that. The whole mission is you go out and talk to people and try to create a you know, alliance between different groups, and they can't open themselves up to questions, so it's not going to happen. So it's over. There's like no point even giving any money to There's nothing they can do. I mean the fun elections, I guess with all that money, But other than that, I don't see what the whole point of it is, and they don't see the whole point. The radio show that Charlie Kirkshaw, I don't know why they keep naming it that. That's kind of weird. But the radio show isn't like any kind of spectacular cutting edge radio show either. Your show is more cutting edge. So I don't know what they're doing, and all they're going to do is agree with the official line that Tyler Robinson did it and not even have hours of curiosity about all the weirdness going on. Then I can only conclud that they're involved.
Speaker 2: I don't know what evidence they actually have that Tyler Robinson really did this. All of the evidence has been destroyed, Jay, all of it's been destroyed or is missing anything they can then to link Tyler Robinson they're actually doing this is gone?
Speaker 1: Do they do gun a gunpowder residue test on the guy?
Speaker 2: No? What?
Speaker 1: Oh, you probably took a shower or something and in the in between. But again, I have never seen any evidence and they seem like they're holding it from Tyler Robinson's attorneys what evidence they have so they want to arena'ty been showing it? And you know, outside of the ridiculous confession to his free lover over the text, which nobody would ever do. You just shot somebody and you're telling you everything on text about what you did. Nobody would do that, nobody. And I think that's all they got is the texting and just go to groc and ask if somebody can fake a text message on your phone and they'll tell you exactly how to do it. So you know, it's if that's all they got, they've got nothing. If they railroad that guy, that's a real tragedy.
Speaker 2: That's the first thing that they did with Oswald and the JFK assassination is they gave him a what is that called a paraffin yet yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we put a little bits of candle wax on you and they strip it off and they look at the microscope to see if there's any gunpowder residue on it. And they should have done that. They have a much more sophisticated test nowt it. That should have been the first thing because even if you take a shower, it's still like in your hair, and you know what I mean. So we shoot a gun like that, you're gonna get it in your hair. You know, there's no doubt about it. So I don't know, it's a It will never be solved, and we can bet cash Hotel is not gonna help at all. Anyway. He's already quit and so that the Utah law enforcement officers are in charge of this case. We're out of here, so they're already out of the case. You know, anything to do with it. He's giving it back to the law enforcement. And in Utah, who would probably you know, a bunch of corrupt Mormons, right, And let's not forget the number one religion that the CIA recruits from is the Mormon religion. Yeah, after the FBI goes in and screws everything up, destroys the evidence, doesn't put evidence into cassody, then they give it back to the police.
Speaker 2: Here you go, screw all this up. Here, you can have this shut show.
Speaker 1: And of course we can figure out anything on the Utah lawnforcement side anymore. And they screwed it all up. And they're probably perfectly meaningful people be If you're get in bad evidence, it's not going to work. So that's how. Yeah, I'd believe that there is a serious connection between Butler and the Charlie Kirk assassination. I don't know what it is. I think you found part of it with the fact that that guy knew the other guy, and with the explosives and the destruction of the explosive factory in Tennessee also leads me to believe that there's some kind of massive cover up. And the other thing I can't figure out is why the video of Tyler Robinson coming into the police station is missing. I don't understand that part. I don't get it. Why would they not want that to be seen? And can't figure it out. But it would indicate that the Utah that Sheriff's Department is part of it. Something shady as hell.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like with the moon landing. It's kind of like with you know a lot of other things. The footage just goes missing. We don't know where it is. It was destroyed, you know what I mean. Like it's it's just a coincidence that the exact thing that we need to prove something is now missing or has been destroyed.
Speaker 1: Yep, I agree. And all the moon landing video is gone. All it's telematory data that the NASA guy has gone. Why would they do that because it's not real and somebody in the future will look at it and say this is real. You're trying to say here, boy, By the way, I'm going to be probably in a new TV show that it's going to do a trial of moon landings. It's gonna be a trial. The guy that is directing it, he did the O. J. Simpson trial. He's a guy that ran out all the cameras and everything and is financed by some wealthy guy in Chicago. And the first episode is gonna be did the moon landings really happen? And I'm gonna be on the side of course that they didn't happen, and then there's gonna be two other experts on the other side that says it does happen. It's going to go before a jury. They're going to show the jury deliberating, and then the judge is going to make a ruling. It's a real judge.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's going to be super interesting. I'm excited for that. That's going to be really awesome because, like we were mentioned mentioning before, I was like, you know, I don't know who they're going to get to argue on before the four the four that we went, because I mean, if you look into the evidence of the alternative theories, then can't walk away still believing that we went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be an interesting thing because both sides are gonna get equal time. I don't think that's ever happened before. When is that supposed to be shooting in August?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it probably be out this fall. I think they said Netflix is interested. We're gonna do everything, do global warming, They're gonna do climate change, They're gonna do all these subjects and have experts on both sides. So I think it's time for a show like that because we're all kind of talking past each other right now, right, and to have a show that forces everybody to have to listen to the other side. You know. My theory about where America is watching two movies right now, you know, and one movie is going and half the people are watching it, and the other movie is going half to watching it, and this half will never watch this movie, and people will never watch this movie. So nobody's watching the other side movies. So everybody's caught in little their own little world. And I think it's time now for us to, you know, start talking to each other.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good thing, absolutely, I agree. Well, to wrap up here, I want to present a different type of theory that I think makes a lot of sense, and it involves Charlie Kirk's necklace.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, Charlie Kirk's necklace was reportedly given to Charlie by Erica while they were dating, likely sometime between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty before they married in twenty twenty one. Now, what's interesting about the necklace that you brought up earlier in the conversation was the FBI's interest in the necklace, right, I was very concerned after Charlie had been killed about the necklace and they were looking for it. Now, why would the FBI care so much about the necklace? To Charlie was wearing under his shirt. This was never outside of his shirt. He always wore it on the inside of his shirt, which I find very odd. I mean, I wear a necklace on the inside of my shirt too. It's actually made of shung guy that nobody knows about. But the strange thing is is the FBI knew about the necklace. Right. That would be like if something happened to me Jay, And then then the FBI said, where's Ryder's necklace? You know, first off, how do you know about the necklace? Secondly, what does the necklace have to do with anything? And I'm going to give you my theory, but I want to get your thoughts first on what the deal is with the necklace and why the FBI was so concerned with the.
Speaker 1: Neck outside of a bomb residue. I can't think of any reason why they would give the crap about the necklace. They even sent what's his name, Frank Turk back to the van that's where he found it. Why did that? I mean just a necklace, you know. So I don't know. I really don't outside of the bomber residue. What's your theory.
Speaker 2: Well, Erica Kirk is now in possession of the necklace. She now has a necklace and reportedly wears it every day, just like Charlie Kirk award every day. So I'm gonna play the video in slow motion of what was going on underneath Charlie Kirk's shirt at the moment of the assassination. Here, and you've seen this a lot. Everyone has seen this. His shirt lifts up, looks like the necklace is lifting up out of his shirt from underneath his shirt. It doesn't look like that. It doesn't look like the microphone, right, the microphone isn't lifting. It's the necklace that's lifting under his shirt. And the FBI wasn't after the after the microphone, right, They didn't say where's the microphone at we need Charlie's microphone. No, it was his necklace. They wanted to know where his necklace was. Okay, so what's the chances that it wasn't the microphone that exploded. The explosive device was inside of Charlie's necklace.
Speaker 1: And it blew the mic up, and it blew.
Speaker 2: The mic up, that's why the mic was destroyed. Yes, boom.
Speaker 1: Well that is a really good way to cause a distraction, isn't it, because everyone would think it would be in the mic right or well then wowike, I don't know what to think about that theory. But if you are right, because isn't there a shot of the of the necklace, like coming out the back of the neck underneath the shure.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that if it was the mic explosion that's on his right side. Well, what's the chances that that's not close to his heart that's going to hit him in the right side where the mic is. That's not going to be a fatal woe. I mean, it's going to hurt him. If that was their goal was to explode the mic that's on the right side. You would want the mic in the center or to the left by his heart, right, but it's on the right. So if you have the necklace, the necklace that hangs down into the center of his chest, right where his heart is. If you explode the necklace, the necklace lifts up, turns, shoots out the side, hits him right up the.
Speaker 1: Neck, and then Charlie like he might have leaned over and it was like slipped this way a little bit or something right and then went out through the neck, which is quite possible. Actually, you wouldn't want to do that with the squib, that's for sure. So you couldn't fake the squib with a necklace. It's impossible, But you could put a bomb in the necklace, which means that. Yeah, Eric, have you seen the video of the palm pistol Pete, You know the guy every way says it shot the palm pistol. You know that right five minutes before he does this. Yeah, he goes like that, puts hand up. Four minutes, he does this, three minutes, he does this, two minutes, one minute. I think he's the guy that ignites the explosion. I think that's what he's doing. It's not a polem pistol, it's the ignition switch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And everybody that's running towards Charlie after it happens is putting stuff in their pockets like they're they're more concerned with grabbing things off the table and putting them in their pockets instead of like checking on Charlie.
Speaker 1: What is doing to Charlie? And then his hands stands up. You see that one. Charlie's hand goes up? What are we doing here? Right? And that must be what it is? Didn't they necklace break? Did the chain break? Is that? Did I hear that? Right?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that there was that it either broke off in the car or somehow got out from around Charlie's knakin was in the vehicle, because that's where they found it was in the vehicle and they retrieved it. And then Erica is the one that ended up getting the necklace. But it's the only thing.
Speaker 1: The bottom of his shirt or out completely.
Speaker 2: So the necklace would have been the thing that calls the explosion. And when you look at the necklace it has it's like the circular type of necklace that comes out at four sides, right, so one side this way, one side down. It's a cross. It's across the necklace and the one side could have shot to the right, hit the microphone exploded the microphone, but not to the point that it would like that it was in that it would fall out of his shirt or whatever. But whenever they're lifting them into the van, they're carrying him by his legs, so they're carrying him like flat into the suv, so there wouldn't have been much time for it to actually slip out of his shirt. And then that's what is because I had this theory and I was watching it and then I was like, well, it doesn't make any sense because how did the microphone get exploded at the bottom of the floorboard on the suv? And I was like, oh, well, if it was the necklace, the next necklace calls the explosion and hit the mic, and that's why it's lay And that's why the FBI is so concerned with the necklace. If there was the microphone that exploded, there would be more concerned with where's the microphone. Let's get up all the microphone pieces. But the microphone was the symptom of the necklace exploding.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a pretty good explanation for it because it doesn't look like it could be the mic when the mic is up here, I mean, yeah, well, definitely something happened underneath that shirt, and and it was enough to break the necklace, which is pretty weird to break the chain of a necklace. How could that happen? A gun certainly, but shot couldn't do that. It hit the necklace. And the concern about the necklace is concerning candasis and asked herself this, how come Canada sized and said, wait a minute, if the microphone's up here, how do you get shot over here? Right?
Speaker 2: I think she's got so much stuff going on that it's hard for her to keep track of everything. People are emailing her all the time with saying things, and she's just trying to, you know, do the best that she can. She's got so much information going on. But it's the only thing that makes sense, because you wouldn't plant an explosive planning on hitting somebody in the chest, because that's all that was obviously the goal.
Speaker 1: Of the plant.
Speaker 2: We just listened to the lady that was a witness there on the news station that it hit him in the chest, and then a couple of hours later she's like, no, I hit him in the neck. So you would never plant the explosive on a non fatal side of the body that you're planning on hitting them in the chest because this is a non fatal side. The right side is a non fatal side. I mean, it's going to be damaging and if you're don't get to the hospital in time, then you're probably going to bleed out, but it's not going to be vital, like the thing is hanging in the center of your chest.
Speaker 1: Damn, Charlie got killed by his wife's president and it's a crucifix. He was a devout Christian. Wow, So I don't know enough about it, but the if it was a shape charge at the back of the crucifix, I guess yeah, it would work, and then it would spring up from doing that, just like it does in the shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, springs up, twist, twists a little bit from the explosion, and then because right as it happens, the shirt lifts up, and then I would imagine that the necklace inside of his shirt turns just a little bit, and it doesn't the explosion that's coming out the It would be the left side of the necklace in it. It explodes out, twists a little bit, and then boom hits them right in the side of the neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There is a video of the necklace, the chain coming out of the neck of the top of his shirt. So whatever the force was, it was enough to push that necklace chain like out out the back of the shirt for a second.
Speaker 2: And you know, that's what I think. Nothing that that's the most plausible explanation of what happened.
Speaker 1: And tips at candas dot com write her and tell her.
Speaker 2: Tips the candles.
Speaker 1: You should tell her because I mean, it's it actually helps her theory make more sense.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe sure, watch this go to of us talking about it. And I think she's on break right now. I think she'll be back for a couple of weeks or so, so maybe she'll get time to watch it. When I'm sure she gets so many theories and so many people talking that it becomes a blur. But I think it's very plausible and it really makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
Speaker 1: It's the only thing that makes sense when you think about it. Actually, the microphone theory doesn't really hold water at this point because it's not anywhere near the wood, so how could it even be happening. It has to be the necklace. It has to be, and that would explain why they're in such a rush. And of course the necklace must have some damage to it too.
Speaker 2: Let's see that necklace.
Speaker 1: It could be a completely different necklace by now.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, I would definitely be fixed and repaired and all that by now for sure.
Speaker 1: Well that's a wild one, super wild one.
Speaker 2: But that's what I think happened. And I think it's highly palmusible when you think about it, when you look at the footage, how it happens. Something's going on underneath the shirt makes sense that it exploded outward, and I don't believe. And of course I'm not a ballistics expert like people that you know talk about. You're not a ballistic expert, so you can't talk about this stuff. Yeah we can. We can all put two and two together here when things don't make sense. I don't need to be a freaking ballistics expert to put two and two together to realize exactly what's going on. Okay, nobody does so, But a thirty odd six is I don't think it's going to create that much wain and from a singular bullet to lift his shirt all the way up like that, in his necklace out the back and his necklace up like that. It's just not.
Speaker 1: I'm not a ballistic expert, but I know it ain't gonna do that. It's not it's no anything. If anything, that shirt's going to go inward, not outward. So it's going to push in so no, no, no, no, no, no. The shirt is the secret to the whole entire crime.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's a good thing he's wearing a white shirt too, because if it would have been a black shirt, we know that they love doing the black shirt thing. They did the same thing with Oswald. They switched him into a black shirt so whenever he was shot, you couldn't see any blood.
Speaker 1: No blood. No, it's curious that he's wearing a white shirt that day.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, because it would have been very it would have been a lot more difficult to see exactly what was going on in the movement of the shirt.
Speaker 1: If it was a black shirt, yeah you would. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, well that's a thing's going on.
Speaker 1: Pardon me.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think is going on. I think it's solid to.
Speaker 1: Put it up in a video. Put it on, let's let the world see it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, Jay, thanks so much for coming on and talking with me about this. Can you let people know where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got My new film will be coming out soon, Invisible Universe. You can find me on YouTube, reality check and Jay Widner dot com has all my free writing and all my films are up on Amazon or Gaya.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you very much. For everyone else, please be sure to hit the thumbs up button out the channel on the algorithm. Sure I subscribe at the ball icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye
Speaker 1: Hmm