Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American Welcome this Wednesday afternoon of the tri State. The Bengals play a course on Monday night in Dallas. We'll see what happens there. Two bad teams fighting in a pillow fight. We'll see what occurs. I hope Joe Burrow will be okay. Is there his glance during the game Ince Pittsburgh wasn't good. Looked like Carson Palmer before he left. But nonetheless we keep hope alive. Of course, Ken Cober is the President and CEO of the FOP Unions at Lodge sixty nine here in Cincinnati, and he's at the forefront of guiding about a thousand men and women working for the city in the police department. Much has been written and reported by Channel nine and elsewhere about the city's incapability of enforcing law when it comes to criminal trespass. And I want to go right to the man in charge of the police in the city of Cincinnati, at least in the Union. That's Ken Cober. Ken Kober, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ken, before we get to what occurred on the I four seventy one bridge underneath that and what could have happened. Can you tell us in general the last year or two, have there been any directives or procedures from the City of Cincinnati telling cops do not enforce criminal trespass statutes unless some other crime is being committed.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Bill, Yeah, first, thanks for having me, And yeah, absolutely, there's a procedure that's been in place that says that if you have no other criminal offense than trespassing, that officers are not even to be dispatched in there to take no action.
Speaker 1: Why, because I know that I have to have pure of all city council, the city managers share along. I would assume you and all the cops raise their hand before the American flag and God Almighty, I'm going to enforce the law. And one of the laws to be enforced as criminal trespass. You can't be in the public thoroughfare, you can't be in the stoops of certain businesses. You can't do that. And cops, city managers, the mayor, city council takes an note to follow the law. They don't make law, they have to follow. Why is that the case? If you can't enforce a criminal statute in the state of Ohio, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Hear, the high revised Code still has a statute for trespassing, but this is what cops are being told is to not enforce it.
Speaker 1: And and well, let's walk through this. Let's let's say there's a big event happening in downtown Cincinnati called Blink, and let's say there is I don't know, I was told hundreds of thousands or millions of people are coming downtown. A cop sent me a text, which I'll share with you if you require, saying that we've been told that with Blink and all these visitors coming to town, that the best thing we can do is gets the so called homeless population away from the core where Blink is taking place, kind of put them down on the river front and let them stay there for a while. Was there any official different action with Blink than any other time to your knowledge?
Speaker 3: You know, these things occur every time that there's some major event downtown that you know, they'll be an unofficial directive to hey, let's do something.
Speaker 1: I remember when the World Choir Games were here ten years ago, there.
Speaker 3: Was a directive to round up all the homeless people if they had warrants, take.
Speaker 1: Them to jail. The jail was going to hold them that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the city looked a whole lot cleaner than maybe sometimes it does during normal course of business.
Speaker 1: So this is not unusual. I assume the taste of Cincinnati. I assume Octoberfest, I assume that the film festival comes here, that we're in downtown Cincinnati. You want it to look good. So what happens? And I see this all the time I go downtown. I'm not afraid. Tony Bender is a little bit afraid, but I'm not afraid. I'm a proud American. I go to Washington Park where Old Cunny back in the eighteen seventies, my great great great grandfather was a grave digger in Washington Park. And I walk around and I see homeless and the stoops of businesses. I see them on park benches. I see them committing crimes such as intervenous drug use or prostitution. You might recall the Saint Francis Seraph Church on the steps there of Central Parkway, that there's large numbers of homeless on the steps committing illegal activities other than trespass. So why don't cops arrest someone, say, who is homeless committing a crime such as prostitution or defecation or urination in public. Are you kind of told to look the other way?
Speaker 3: Well, when things like that occur, especially if it's a doorstep of a business, please are going to take action. What this procedure primarily is referencing as parks public spaces in Cincinnati, but it becomes a quality of life issue, not only for the residents but also for the people that are visiting the city. They don't want to see these things, and this is something that should be enforced.
Speaker 1: But you're not enforcing it under the orders of the city unless some crime is taking place other than criminal trespass, which by the way, is the crime itself.
Speaker 3: That's correct. I mean, look at Stanbury Park up in Mount Washington. It's the same way. You have people that are there after hours of their trespassing. They're just there to hang out, and it's deterring people from wanting to go to these parks. And the police are told unless there's another law violation other than trespassing, you're not to take action. In fact, they're not even routing those calls of the police.
Speaker 1: What happens, let's say Stanbury Park. I had on Chris Finny about two weeks ago. He lives in the Mount Washington area, and he said kid used to play in the Stanbury Park. It's near a business or barbecue place having serious problems. The owner. She calls the police, which is the City of Cincinnati Mount Washington and saying, there's homeless individuals in my business. They're on my stoop and by the way, they're in the park, and then nothing happens.
Speaker 3: They refer them to their three to one one service, which are civilians that go out and not sure exactly what they do other than maybe drive by and see, yep, sure enough they're there, but we're not going to enforce this law, so they just drive away.
Speaker 1: So what happens, Let's say, and homelessness is a misnomer. It's mental illness, it's drug addiction, and it's alcoholism. And so if you or I would be arrested, it'd be a big deal. But if you're a homeless person and you're arrested, is that a big deal?
Speaker 3: Well, you'll see you around now, especially with the weather turning tomorrow it's going to be sub zero temperatures. You'll see homeless people go out and commit crimes because they want to go to jail. They want to find a warm place to stay and get a sandwich for the night.
Speaker 1: So that's not a deterned No, absolutely not. Well what's the solution. Then? I can recall Longview State Mental Hospital. I can refer that you have to you had to go there. There were about eight hundred individuals and Longview State Mental Hospital that was shut down, which was a serious mistake, and they would take homeless individuals at that point to And there was also something called the poorhouse. I have an Inquir article sent to me by one of the editors of the Inquir telling me we used to have the poorhouse in Cincinnati that if you were a quote, a vagrant, you went to the poorhouse, and if you left the poorhouse you got to rest and left jail, and then you put you back in the poorhouse, and that whole system is gone. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: Well, sure, and let's talk a minute about the you know, the Justice Center, and if we're not going to keep violent criminals locked up, do you think they're going to keep a homeless person trespassing locked up?
Speaker 1: No? So, in reality, let's say you commit a serious crime and that the bondser said, an oh, are or no bond at all. Let's say you commit a more serious crime than simply criminal trespass, you go into the justice center, what happens there?
Speaker 3: They're going to be right out to continue doing the same things.
Speaker 1: Same thing, and then they go back in, they come back out, and there's no So the punishment doesn't exist for someone in that category. It doesn't exist. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: And I can only assume that's why the city is saying, we're not even going to enforce it. There's no penalty, we're not going to waste their time.
Speaker 1: We're not going to do this. And if you're a police officer, cops that told me this is tough duty. In other words, Saint Francis, Sarah, if you go there, maybe not tonight because it's so cold, but there'll be dozens of people involved drinking, open drinking prostitutions being practiced, rug use is being used. And for a cop or a police officer, a unit to be dispatched, they're saying, Okay, clear out the steps of Saint Francis. Isn't that tough duty?
Speaker 3: It's frustrating. You know, these officers want to go out, they want to serve their communities. They want to make their community safer, and the reality is all they're doing to spin in their wheels, and now we've got procedures coming out.
Speaker 1: They don't even address this. Just leave it alone.
Speaker 3: It's not fair to the cops, it's not fair to the citizens, it's not fair to these business owners, these churches.
Speaker 1: Something's just going to have to give. I spoke to Brian Combs of our news department. He's getting pushed back from the city that that's not the case. There's a woman named Molly Lair, who was Channel five for a long time, is saying, we're not telling cops not to enforce the law. I'm looking in black and white. I'm looking at the memo that says don't do it. And so on one hand, you have the mayor's office, Cheryl Long and after Pierival is saying that's not the case. Then I have the head of the FOP saying it is the case. And I got the memo, which is true.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say it's there in black and white of what the policy procedure is, and that's what the police officers and since that police department have to abide by.
Speaker 1: And so the written word takes the place over. Let me read to the American people what this says. Homeless encampments definitions of physical location where individuals experiencing homelessness temporarily reside. Encampments, can take away, can take away can take many forms, but often include some type of shelter like a tent or a lean to to be made of cardboard. An encampment may be located under existing shelter like a bridge or a highway overpass, and consists primarily of personal property. And some encampments exist without shelter. So going to four seventy one, I've gotten several texts and cops saying that there was a homeless encampment under four seventy one that caught fire with the rubberized tire. What can you tell the American people about four to seventy one specifically? And I'm looking at black and white from the city saying let them be under a bridge. Now, the city says that's not the case. ODD says it is the case. The city says it's not the case. What is the head of the FOP say.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you, having worked in the central business section prior to getting elected, I saw it every day you couldn't go on You couldn't go under a bridge in Cincinnati without seeing a homeless camp. So I think it's probably safe to say that there were homeless camps.
Speaker 1: There and on the four seventy one. So why went to city? It's been more than a month. Is November the first, and you might recall October thirty first, Halloween. It was a cold, rainy night and it had been warm for a long time, but Halloween itself for all the media, Tanya Rourke saying, it's going to be tough to guy. It's going to be cold, it's going to be rainy, and so is it fair to say that police knew there was a homeless encampment under four seventy one on November first and the early morning hours. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we actually have a unit of neighborhood Liaison unit officers that regularly check on these homeless camp So yeah, I would say that if there was one there, it is safe to say that the police knew about it.
Speaker 1: And is it fair to say that if it's cold and rainy under a bridge overpass, a person is likely to start a fire, either using apparas around or maybe a barrel and they're going to start a fire to stay warm, correct. I think that's safe to say. So we're talking now about millions of man hours of lost time, hundreds of millions of dollars because the City of Cincinnati does not enforce criminal trest. Best statues in fact, tell the police do not enforce the statues if they do nothing else wrong that's acceptable by the city. Is that what you're saying, That's what the procedure says.
Speaker 3: These officers are merely doing what they've been told to do by.
Speaker 1: The police department. How frustrating is this.
Speaker 3: They're beyond frustrated. I mean, it's like I said, these officers they want to go out, they want to serve their communities, they want to protect people, they want to get got bad guys off the street, and they're routinely being told by these procedures that, well, there's certain things you can't laws that you can't you're allowed to arrest people for.
Speaker 1: And that's frustrating. Well, the other thing is that there's no sheriff in town in the sense that the City of Cincinnati has could be governed I guess by the US Attorney's Office in the US attorney here is Kenneth Parker. In about six weeks he's gone. It's going to be a new US attorney. And I've had conversations with certain individuals that say if cities are not enforcing federal law, if cities do not enforce the law and civil rights violations take place, the US Attorney's Office will act. It'd be interesting if share a long and after have pureval in about six months from now, receive a subpoena from a federal criminal grand jury that you're impeding the administration of justice in the city of Cincinnati. And a cop like you was going to say, look, we're we're agencies of this the city of Cincinnati. We cannot violate the law. So on one hand, you're being told by your oath you've got to enforce the law of crimeal trespass. On the other hand, you being told by your employer, do not enforce the law. Are you between a rock and a hard place?
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, these officers are and it's a place that they shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ken Cobra, thank you very much. And it continues. I have a report here that a few hours ago under I seventy one and an overpass. There was a homeless person who's set a fire that was arrested. That's to be determined. I know you can't comment on that case, but it's a serious problem that's been building for a long time and nothing occurs until there's a catastrophe. And this is a friggin catastrophe and it's got to be got to be corrected. Ken Cober, thank you for your comments and God bless you. Thank you very much. Thanks for having me. Bill. All right, let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five pine three seven four nine, seven thousand pounds seven hundred the new at and T. If you're a police officer in the city of Cincinnati, you take an oath to follow the law. You have a director from the city to avoid following the law. That's where the federal authorities have got to step in. Bill Cunningham with you every day your Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred Wow. You know, there's a classic steen of cool Hand Luke when the Big boss Man slaps Paul Newman about the face and the head. He slides down a little hill and the Big boss Man says, what we have here is failure to communicate. In other words, in the city of Cincinnati, we have failure to communicate because the city manager's office srel long and the mayor says they're not telling police not to enforce the law. But then I'm looking at a memo which we will put up on the website that says, do not arrest homeless individuals for criminal trespass unless they're committing some other offense. In other words, there's this one statute that we're telling our law enforcement officials not to enforce the law, which all of them have taken a note to do so with their hand on the Bible looking up a God Almighty, I will enforce the law. But the City of Cincinnati says we're not going to enforce the law when it comes to the criminal trespass unless there's some of the offense being committed, such as setting a fire under a bridge. But even if those events take place, let's face it, it's not one of those circumstances with the cops are incentivized by the homeless coalitions and the city to take action because it's not fair, it's not right, because after all, they're homeless. Well, homelessness is a symptom but the reality is it's about mental illness, it's about drug addiction, and it's about alcoholism. And in the good old days, what happened is that if you fail to comport yourself with violey, with the requirements of statutes, eventually you went to jail. Now, if going in jail is not a problem, and many people is not much of a problem, if you and I got to had been arrested, it'd be a big deal. But if you've been arrested fifty to one hundred times and it's cold, you want to be arrested. Just heard Ken Kober say. They want to be arrested to go into the justice center and stay there to be warm, and also they have three square meals a day and some free medical care. So the system has got to go back to a different approach. We'll talk about it on the other side. And the solutions are obvious, but civil leadership doesn't want to take the solutions because it doesn't play with one of their themes of life, of homelessness being like a mascot condition that any of us can find ourselves in, which, by the way, is accurate because homelessness is caused by mental illness, and drug addiction. That's the problem. Let's continue with more. Twelve thirty one Home Year, Bengals News Radio, seven hundred Wow Cincinnati, and of course, the Great American loves McKinley morgage seven seven hundred Night or day walk ins are welcome five point three seven seven hundred. Yours truly has spent most of my adult life as an attorney, representing in the Public Defender's Office numerous individuals, and having also spent many years representing the state of Ohio when it came to civil commitment hearings of those that are mentally ill, and the Americans and other times and the tri State have dealt completely differently with homelessness than we're dealing with it right now. And it's metastasized to the near destruction of public travel in I four seventy one, at least till March. I predict it won't be till April. As a consequence, the so called city leaders in the city of Cincinnati are porting fingers to fingers thither and fro, but never it themselves. You just heard Ken Kober say, with a definitive purpose, we're told not to enforce criminal statutes in the City of Cincinnati called criminal trespass. I'm holding this in my hand. Quote. No person without privilege to do so, shall do any of the following one knowingly enter or remain on the land or premises of another. That's an M four carries thirty days in jail, and every time you do it, it's ratcheted up and can become a felony down the road. And it's because a person that the crime is not homelessness. The crime is behavior resulting from homelessness caused by drug addiction, mental illness, and alcoholism. You're not criminalizing homelessness. It is not a crime to be homeless. It is a crime to set fire to the I four seventy one bridge causing one hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage. Would you agree homeless or not? If you burn down a bridge, that is a crime. It's a serious crime. Now, when the person or persons that did this are apprehended and may never be caught because of the quality and care of the person's committing these offenses, which is very hard to identify, there won't be a recompense anyway. Who can say, Okay, this person's got to pay back. Two hundred million dollars for the four seventy one bridge. This person might be convicted of a felony, absolutely, but then you go to state prison, then you get out in one, two or three years, back at it again. There's only one way to solve the problem, which no American city is willing to undertake, because it doesn't fit with the liberalism, it doesn't fit with aggressivism, it doesn't fit with the idea that you're responsible for your own conduct. Homelessness is not a crime, but burning down a bridge, damn, it is a crime. In fact, it's a serious crime, and we should treat it as such. Or setting a fire underneath I seventy one that happened about an hour and a half ago and someone was arrested. To me, it's amazing that you have city police officers. Ken Kober is a good example who raised his hand to God Almighty and said I'm going to enforce criminal statutes. Then you have the city of Cincinnati, specifically after Puival and share along telling you you know what, we're not going to enforce criminal statues. We will pick and choose which ones we will comply with and which ones we will ignore. This memo that was referenced by ken Kober just lays it up pretty clearly where we are and where we're not, and we're not in a good position. In fact, it is likely to become worse, the statue essentially says, and not reading from it directly, let me make it much larger, is very small homeless. This is a directive of called police interaction with homeless encampments. Now, this is a crime because to sleep when someone stoop to be in a public sidewalk under a bridge, that is called criminal trespass. But the city's told the cops quote a physical location where individual experiencing homelessness temporarily resides. Encampments can take many forms, but often include some type of shelter like a tent or lean to made of cardboard. An encampment may be located under existing shelter like a bridge or highway overpass, and consist primarily of personal property, and some encampments exist without the shelter. To provide a guidance to all police officers to ensure the fair and equitable treatment of homeless persons, To ensure that policy is given to those I'm sorry, to ensure that notice is given to those unlawfully trespassing on public property, and that person's personal property is safeguarded according to law and department policies. Quote. Here's the policy that you will follow quote unless you observe legal violations other than trespass. All persons related to homeless encampments must be reported to city Manager's designee or Cincinnati three to one one. So the City of Cincinnati, in violation of federal law, is telling its police division do not enforce criminal statutes involving trespass. Don't do it. That is a direct violation of federal civil rights laws that the city manager and the mayor will be held accountable to. When the next US Attorney takes office in Cincinnati, only the Feds can step in. And when Biden was in charge, guess what the Feds didn't step in. I predict that within three to seven six months when we have a new US Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio, and I think I know who it's going to be. By the way, it won't be me. I believe that person will enforce federal law in the city. You cannot, under color of state law, deny someone else of fundamental civil or constitutional rights. So when you have a memo from the city telling law enforcement you are not to enforce state law. In fact, you must violate your oath of office. That is his civil rights violation. And the victims are the city police officers and the citizens of the city of Cincinnati. It's recently, it's about six months ago. There was a major US Supreme Court case on whether or not the city of Portland, Oregon, could clean out homeless encampments on city sidewalks and in public squares, and the US Supreme Court said, yes, you do have the power to do it. Now. Generally liberals don't like the law to be enforced at all, unless it's against Donald Trump, in which case it must be enforced. But otherwise, most cities, including Cincinnati, picks and chooses which of the city and state statutes to enforce and which ones to ignore. In this case, we have clear damage to the people of Cincinnati and northern Kentucky. My producer, Tony Bender lives in Boone County. For God's sakes, he goes back and forth and tries to get back. He has to get back and forth every day, spending one and a half to two hours getting back because the city had a homeless encampment under four seventy one with fires and did not enforce the law because ken Cober says, we have the statue, we have the directive right here telling us not to enforce the law. So the question I ask ken Cober was a simple one. On one hand, you're obligated to enforce state criminal statutes. Correct, the answer is yes. On the other hand, you're being told by share Long, the city manager of the Mayor of Cincinnati, do not enforce criminal law. What do you do well, the answer is, whoever signs the bottom of your paycheck tells you what to do, and quietly they will comply. Now, if you're a cop and you have dozens of individuals on a warm summers night or a warm spring or fall evening on the steps of Saint Francis Seraph Church on over the run, I've watched it, open air, drug use, prostitution, defecation. You're a nation happening right there. The pastor let them in for a while, let them out because they were destroying the inside of the church. These are individuals who are mentally ill, acting out criminal fantasies and other things to get more money, and the great majority believe it or not, do not want to go into a homeless shelter. They don't like living there because there are rules you have to follow. You can't use drugs, you can't engage in prostitution, you can't drink beer, you can't drink wine, you can't, So most of them don't want to live there. The only thing to do is something called an involuntary commitment. And the good old days when men were men and gay meant you were happy. And those good old days you had Longview State Mental Hospital, which I was in many times representing the state of Ohio, to keep incarcerating individuals are mentally ill, suffering from paranoid schizophrenic with effective components happen all the time. It was a regular event. And if someone would not comply with criminal statutes, since obviously jail was not an impediment, that a person who was mentally ill or drug addicted or drunk all the time would go to Longview State Mental Hospital until their sanity was restored. You didn't have a choice. You were involuntarily civilly committed to a mental hospital with a big barbera fence around it, and you had gates to get in and you went to Longview State Mental Hospital in bond Hill, eight hundred people. And from there the three squares a day, you received mental care, you receive medical care, you received dental care, and you were housed there and you were kept there until you quote, you were restored to sanity. And when the restoration took place, there were places to put those individuals who had serious mental issues, such as the Salvation Army, when Jim Scott's Great Charities did great work in other places that if a person failed out of sobriety, they went to jail, then they were let out. Okay, now go to jail and suddenly you find yourself in Longview State Mental Hospital, in which case you're involuntarily committed until you can be restored to sanity. We don't have that anymore. The US Supreme Court ruled the least restrictive environment must be used in order to house persons that are mentally ill. This is not a homelessness problem, this is a mental illness problem. And they ruled that the least restrictive facility is not a big state, large mental hospital. Where you saw it. One Flew Over the Cuckoos and that's the movie with Jack Nicholson that destroyed the mental hospital system. You belong in the group home that you could voluntarily walk away from and get back on the street and engage in certain forms of behavior that are criminal. And so the US Supreme Court said the least restrictive. Well, none of the abilities of the lawmakers in Columbus or Frankfurt or Indianapolis want to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to erect five or six large mental state hospitals, except for the criminally ill that's available at Dayton Forensic. But largely that whole system has collapsed. And as a consequence, we have hundreds of homeless in many American cities. There are thousands of homeless. Cincinnati's doing, believe, not a better job than Chicago or New York. You can't let individuals tear down American society because they will because of mental illness, not homelessness. That is a symptom of a larger problem. The problem is mental illness drug addiction. Many do not want help. So living under a bridge on November the first made sense. You might recall October thirty, first Halloween. It was cold and rainy. In fact, that weeks before that that was great weather, and many were complaining about the fact that the kids were going to trick or treat when it's cold and rainy. Well, when it's cold and rainy and you don't want to go to a homeless shelter, where do you think you go? You go under a bridge, and when it's cold, what do you do? You set a fire that caught on that cot on fire, the rubber matt and then caught the recycled plastic in away you go two thousand degrees plus that bent steel steel that was about six feet wide and about four hundred and fifty feet long, these long support beams for I four seventy one, and it was foreseeable. It was known. You can't walk around parts of Cincinnati, whether out you're smelling pot, marijuana, or urine. It's everywhere, and the cops are being incentivized and told do not enforce the law. Democrats for years did not enforce the law when it came to civil rights in the South. Brutalizing black folks happen all the time, and that same Democratic Party now in major cities will not enforce the law, the state law or the federal law. Cincinnati, as you may know is a sanctuary city. Hamilton County is a sanctuary county, encouraging not just homeless but illegal aliens to live in Lochland, Ohio. Understand they're dispersing voluntarily as I speak. So you have to follow the law, even if you're a Democrat, and even if you don't want to. And so when Ken Kobra comes on from the FOB and says, we're told we take an oath to arrest individuals that we see committing crimes in our presence. On the other hand, we're told, do not arrest individuals you see committing crimes in your presence. Which laws is have to have pure of all going to want to be enforced and which laws will not be enforced. What if he said, look, a man should of the right to beat up a woman. We're not going to enforce domestic violence. We're not going to enforce DUIs well to a large extent, some of that's going on. We're not going to enforce traffic laws because too many people are being pulled over and too much money is being raised. It's not fair to make someone have a license and have car insurance. That's not fair. So we have not Now we have speed bumps all over the city, instead of cops pulling over individuals with expired tags to find out you got a warrant for this, you got a warrant for that, you're under arrest. A city council doesn't want that. They wanted to be welcoming to the homeless, welcoming to illegal aliens, welcoming to those who break the law. And I'll look forward to the day that city council and the mayor share of long city managers say, from this point forward, we're going to enforce the law. We're going to impose rules and regulations passed by Columbus on citizens who live in the City of Cincinnati before it's too late. Chicago is gone, New York City largely gone, Downtown, Washington, d C Gone, Portland, Oregon gone, doesn't exist anymore. Magnificent, opulent American city have been destroyed. We can't let it happen in Cincinnati, and it would have happened by this point. Except for Steve Leeper of three c DC, except for people like John Barrett, except for the Joseph Automotive Group with great offices downtown, except for Procter and Gamble, except for Fifth third Bank, except for the Reds, except for the Bengals, except for FC, except for Jeff Birding being involved in the city wanting to build magnificent colosseums. So underneath this disaster of political governance, our support systems keeping Cincinnati above water. But when this other issue continues to proliferate of homelessness, which is a symptom of something much greater, which is mental illness, than good cities and good counties fall into the moral abyss. And it's happening all over the place, not yet in Cincinnati because of those individuals I mentioned, they're propping up the city despite the whole disgusting wrong political leadership of APPT have pureval and city council members who will not enforce the law. And I had hope that's Scottie Johnson, who spent thirty years as a cop, would have more lucid moments. But when he refused to welcome Evan nolan Is city council you might recall Reggie Harris, city councilor. And what a clown. He was a fool to go to hud for two months thinking, Okay, Kamala Harris is going to win the presidency. I got a great job in Washington, comes back two months later with his table between his legs, and then Mika Owens selects a good man, Evan Nolan, to take the place of Reggie Harris. Most of the liberals and city council went nuts. Evan Nolan's the wrong color and he's straight, and they said that that we wanted a gay black man to take over the seat. Are you kidding me? I want someone competent. All nine can be gained black as far as I'm concerned, or all nine straight or white at chalk. It's okay with me. Just do your damn job. But Reggie Harris comes back, becomes the chiefest staff to Greg Landsman. And he was a fool to take that job in Washington. I could have told him that Trumpster's gonna win and that Kamala Harris is going to lose. You'll be out of work. So he crawls back into town. That's unbelievable. Well let's continue. Do you understand that to solve the problem, the liberal Democrats have to take a step, which is large state mental hospitals that they refuse to take. And until that is resolved, you have to let the cops do their job so that civil society advances. Homelessness is not a crime. Burning up a bridge, now that's a crime. Let's continue line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. After one o'clock today we scheduled Curtis Halk about the doings in Washington. After two o'clock we scheduled Jack Windsor from Columbus about what's happening there and so much more at Show Me the Bengals Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, that Curtis howk is with mrcnewsbusters dot org. There are a great website that compiles all the media attention given to certain now nominees of the president, and what's going on the new president and how the media reacts PBS News Hour. I have no idea why public broadcasting on our Nickel's terrible radio and terrible television, why we pay for it? I would hope that's at the top of the list with the Doge Committee. But PBS news are twenty seven times more likely to find far right over far left. There are no far leftists in America. Elizabeth Warren et Cetera's right in the middle of the moderate side of the Democratic Party according to them. But Jan you and announced that Sam Curtis House, he's the managing editor of NewsBusters and once again, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, the Hunter Biden parton has been now several days, and I've noticed the last few days there's little or no mention of it whatsoever. It came and went quickly, but so many layers of this part and include the fact that he now can't take the fifth, that he can be subpoened according to a Congressman Comber I've had on a couple of times, and also Jim Jordan. They talk about the fact that there's at least eleven other Biden family members that have moneies poured into their accounts from suspicious suspicious LLCs all over the country. Plus the tsar's reports out of the Department of Treasury. Everyone knows what's going on except those who watch the mainstream media. Can you remember a time the last several years when the mainstream media dealt with the corruption and the sexual perversions of Joe Biden And the fact that Joe Biden's famili has received at least eleven family members about twenty seven million dollars poured in their accounts, including an eight year old granddaughter had an account opening her name. She got thousands of dollars out of some Ukrainian company and Curtis Howck. As far as the media coverage of that, what is the been about the scandal in Washington, about the Bidens, the criminal syndicate of the Bidens collecting money all over the world, And if you watch the mainstream media, especially PBS, you have no idea what's going on. Give me a full report. There's a question in there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean, yeah, there definitely is. I mean, first of all, yeah, there's no unsurprisingly rehashing, real rehash of the facts, because there was never hashing to begin with on a lot of these networks about those kinds of crazy, weird things. I mean, there was one of the in laws who's like a child psychologist or something in an elementary school something to that effect, was getting money as well, because I guess the Romanians and the Ukrainians or whatever were just so interested in what a guidance counselor back in Delaware thinks about all sorts of you know, international business dealings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there's not really that either.
Speaker 4: But I think Bill I've been saying this week that the coverage can be boiled down into in described in two ways. Number One, they're not using the L word to describe that President Biden lied. You know, it is okay to say that he lied. You're just a reserving the L word for the Trumpster and the Republican Party because you're a bunch of smug pricks. But the other thing is it's colored everything in sympathy.
Speaker 5: They want you to feel bad for the Bidens. Again, this is hunter.
Speaker 4: Biden is mid fifties. He's a grown man, more than that, almost uttererly man, you know, given a few more years, and they treat him like he's five years old. And yes, the family has had a lot of bad things happen to it, but it's like the Kennedys. They want us to feel extra sympathy that they therefore are just like us, even though it's a family that has become enriched based solely on Joe's ability to have stayed in office for so many years as a senator, then vice president, but at first as a senator for the credit card company state out.
Speaker 1: What what happened is that somebody had to be the bagman. And the bagman is the guy that follows up the leader all over the world with bags of cash that are dumped into his pockets. And of course he can't bring cash so much cash back for the strippers and for the cocaine. He's got to weaponize it through certain LLCs, and then you have certain directors and shareholders. They have to disperse the money all over the place. So when two brave irs agents said Shapely and Ziegler finally said enough is enough. Look what's going on, they were told by the Department of Justice, hey, don't go there, stop it right, and they try to get a sweetheart deal that a female federal judge said, you know what, these are misdemeanors, non reporting misdemeanors. These are serious felonies. Go back again and tell me why this isn't the public interest to allow this massive lawlessness to take place in the bidens. And when you and I say these kinds of things, Curtis, I'm thinking that if you're not listening to talk radio certain podcasts, you have no idea what we're talking about. You have no idea about Romania, or about Barisma, or about China. You have no idea about the Moscow First Lady giving millions of dollars to the Biden family indirectly, because that's the way things operate in Romania and China and Ukraine. You got to bribe the leaders in order to get good things to happen. And when Joe Biden himself said four or five years ago that you have to fire the prosecutor investigating my son Barisma, otherwise you don't get a billion dollars US taxpayer money, it's blatant, it's obvious, it's clear, but the media won't cover it because of what It's clear that we have a large group of thieves running the presidency right now, and the media won't cover it because.
Speaker 4: Well, it's because they don't care, and because it would expose the entire leftist ecosystem.
Speaker 5: I think it would prove in strike to the heart of the.
Speaker 4: Claims made by many that this is bigger than Watergate, because the Watergate is so cherished, it's so precious in the eyes of the liberal media. They have such nostalgia for that, even though increasingly fewer and fewer people were actually alive during those days. So now it's just this mythical thing that they hear about and they claim they are inspired to go to journalism school because of wood word in bersity and all the president's men and oh my gosh. Well the other thing too is they don't because when they don't talk about it, by not having talked about it for years, when you and I bring it up like just you have just now, they can dismiss it.
Speaker 5: Take this sounds really weird. It can't be true.
Speaker 4: It must be a bunch of deranged conspiracy theories, because if we never talk about it, then all of a sudden, these random connections are seemingly random connections are made, and countries on the map that most Americans can't find are pointed out and thrown out. They'll just say, this sounds ridiculous, so it must not be true.
Speaker 5: Right, But of course Pete Hegsa.
Speaker 4: Or Cash Battel and really any of these Trump nominees that have common gone back gates and everything else you go on down the list, you know, all of these things are game, but nothing about Hunter Biden.
Speaker 5: We cannot talk about this.
Speaker 4: It's almost like journalists themselves. They claim to represent us too. Just like the American public. Why aren't their personal lives, why aren't their vacations in business dealings on the side fear game?
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, not. And the Washington Post sits there in the nation's capital as the watchdog of corruption. And here, right in the Washington Post offices about a half a mile from the White House, it's the biggest financial scandal in American history unfolding. And now that Biden's leaving office is like, well, at this point, it's already too late. And the other thing going on is the last at least the last two or three years, Joe Biden has been mentally corrupted. There's not a president when you wash them, try to speak in Angola. It's unbelievable that we have a president not being the president in the Washington Post. And the mainstream media doesn't care about that either. They don't. Can you imagine if there was a Republican or a Donald Trump had some verbal slip ups, or that he pardoned his his son, Donald Trump Junior for financial mismanagement and dealing. So, by the way I looked it up, right now, Hunter Biden is a member of AARP. He's not some mystery and child who needs to be guided. He's fifty six years old, for God's sakes, and he's collecting all this money as the bagman. They know who to bribe, how not to bribe. Foreign policy has been affected by it and their sins. The Washington Post watching the Justice Department being weaponized SARS reports suspicious activity reports hissuy by the Department of Treasury one hundred and fifty six times. You have numerous family members of the Biden crimes, and they get getting money put in their accounts, and you have the IRS saying, whistleblowers, we can't put up with this anymore. Then you have the Department of Justice telling Shapeley and Ziegler, by the way, don't look into that, ignore that. And suddenly then he pleads guilty to all these offenses. And then his daddy says, I love my boy. I love my son. He's gone through so much, and they've weaponized the department of my Department of Justice against me, and I don't know what to do how my loving father. Then the view and others say, well, he loved his son, he loved that boy. Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 4: Uh, Well, I don't know what's very sick people. They're very sick people, and it's very strange. I mean, this goes to the point about what President Trump wants to do with the FBI and the Justice Department. You know, I was talking to my friend Grant Stinchfield in Real America's voice the other day and he was I was saying that, you know, the the Left tries to build this caricature of what Donald Trump wants to do with a lot of these crime fighting agencies that they want to spend all of their time creating like concentration camps and going after random bureaucrats and.
Speaker 5: Killing journalists left and right.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, what the Trumpster wants to do with a lot of these people with cash Hotel Pam Bondi, even with back as before that, et cetera. The point was to get it back to the core mission, damn it. That's what you know, like fucking crime, how.
Speaker 5: About the corruption, how about raficking?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And they don't want to do that. They want to think all of these nominees and they want to sink the Trumpster before he could even get his counted people in front of senators. Because in those moments on c SPAN or on cable for long hours on in uninterrupted stretches. These people will be able to speak about what they want to do, what the president wants to do, and the American people will be reminded, Oh my gosh, maybe that yes, that's right, that is why I voted the way I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I One sentence from one of your columns NewsBusters dot Org is this New York Times White House reporter Peter Baker. Boy, you just say those words and you fear Oh let me say it against slowly. New York Times White House reporter Peter Baker. I'm thinking, oh, we've finally got the truth, and other journalists are still engaged in the fiction that the Biden Justice Department was not used for political purposes, and certainly not like Trump who wants retribution. So exactly what they accused the Trumpster of doing, they've already done. And you got the New York Times, the Washington Post, PBS saying what do you mean political purposes? No one's gone after Donald Trump for political purposes. Forget about what happened in Fulton County, New York City, forget about what's going on in Arizona with the elector thing out there. Forget about dozens and dozens of lawyers and died of providing legal advice to Donald Trump for the first time ever. Donald Trump wants they're weaponized the Department of Justice against Joe Biden. That's never happened. We're talking about weaponization. How can you look at themselves and say, look what's happened to Donald Trump in fifty to sixty of his alcoltes and lawyers, including the great Rudolph Giuliani. Look what's happening to them? And that's not weaponizing anything. According to New York Times White House reporter Peter Baker, what do you talk about weaponization? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I don't know which house he wrote that from, whether it's his house in Washington or the one in Martha's Vineyard, because he and his wife, Susan Lasser at The New Yorker often do TV appearances from both homes, either their spacious studies or their fancy kitchens up north in Massachusetts. Second of all, yeah, I mean this goes to the pearl clutching that the media have. I mean, it's so ridiculous, it's so ludicrous, Like, what is it that you guys do anyway you ruin people's lives. And this goes to the Justice Department in the FBI about these background checks, this hullabaloo about that, Like I guess Donald Trump is a pointing a bunch of foreign spies or something because.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to do like the full background checks.
Speaker 4: Second, explain why there's apprehension to working with the FBI because leaks. First of all, most importantly there because you bet that the rank and file of the FBI would leak about this. You've seen this at government agencies stories in political the New York Times watching puts et cetera about government workers either a trying to spend the final few weeks before Trump officially takes office buttoning things up or trying to stonewall him.
Speaker 5: Or trying to move certain powers into.
Speaker 4: The civil service so that political pointees can't make all the normal decisions that they're usually able to do, or stick around and somehow stonewall them. You remember, during the first Trump admistration, all these journalists would be like, here's my address on signal, or here's how to upload government documents without being caught.
Speaker 5: You know, medn't really do that.
Speaker 1: The last four years, well, what's happened When Obama was an officer, Biden put up nominees, it was like Marthew, it was like Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Here comes the Apostles. Here's Peter, Here's Andrew, here's James. These are special people. They're honored just simply to be stenographers of what Obama or Biden wanted to do with their cabinet choices. Were honored to have these individuals. It's like the apostles, the apostles who've come out of private business or they've come out of the government, and now they're willing to deem their work with Biden as an officeholder. We look at the treatment just generally speaking, and when Donald Trump puts up somebody, the barbers come out. Barbara, Our condoms are all over the place. We're gonna make this guy go through a living. But if Biden appoints some sort of person to be Secretary Offense, like Lloyd Austin or somebody secretary of State or Secretary of Housing, it is finally we have someone competent in charge. God bless these people for willing to serve. If it's Donald Trump, guess what know your role? Shut your mouth We're going to come after them with hooks and claws. It's unbelievable. Now, lastly, with your permission, Curtis Hockom, NewsBusters, have you also noticed that what's going on in Washington right now is get the next man up. Whether it was Gates or whether it's Cash Battel or Hegsech, the next guy up is going to be absolutely scrutinized from the day he was born to the day he died. But when Joe Biden has numerous claims against him by Tara Reed and others that they forced sex upon those women, that he sniffed the hair of these little girls, and that also he's collecting cash all over the world, I dare you to bring that up because he's a loving father. When Joe Scarborough did the flip of Rooney and went down to mar A Lago and kissed the ring, Now, Joe Scarborough, their ratings are in the crapper right now, and the media is attacking Joe for making obvious points that you want to meet the president if someone called Curtis Hawk or Bill cunning Em or Tony Bender from the White Houses, that are you willing to come and serve If it's a Republican, I'm serving. Get ready for a proctological exam and a urine sample. If it's a Democrat, thank god, we've finally got somebody to serve the nation's interest. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I think the term that they I mean this is very absoluent use of the English language. I think the word you're looking for when they talk about Trump appointees is ignoramuses. That's what they think all of these Trumpers are. When a Trump person is appointed, Oh my gosh, they have no exc goovernment experience, or they have no experience doing this or that.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, oh, they went to a strip club when they were thirty years old. They went to a strip club. Are you kidding me? How much money do they put in a gene stream? They want to know. But if it's a Trump, if it's a Biden appointee, thank god, they're willing to serve. Let's not look peter' Peter Baker. Yeah, it's well, we got to run. But Curtis Hack, this stuff NewsBusters dot org is wonderful and it's going to be great the next I don't know, six or seven weeks till Trump takes office. I hope he's safe. A Notre Dame cathedral. I don't know what the heck's going on there. Joe Biden somewhere in Angola coming back, and he will never face scrutiny for all the bribes he's taken. And most of this information, for those not listening to talk radio or a podcast, is brand new. Stuff goes to media. Peter Baker of the New York Times, these are the things not covered. But once again, Curtis Hack, you're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And my friend will do it again. Thank you only a pleasure. Bill talk and said, God bless America. Let's continue with more of the truth. We'll set you free. On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: And I noticed a lot of the Hollywood elite. I'd be negligent if I didn't ask you about this, you know, Alec Baldwin calling the American people deliberately ignorant, Sharon Stone saying that Americans are ignorant, arrogant, and adolescent. You have a New York state legislator that wants, uh, let's see New York to secede from the Union, along with Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont. What is your reaction all that. I think you're going to have a very unique take.
Speaker 7: Here's what I think. I think these people are goofy. They have the right to their opinion, but they're just goofy. They hate George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln and doctor Zeus and mister potato Head. They think our kids ought to be able to change change genders at recess.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Have you ever considered becoming a woman? No? You, yes, I have any time. Sarah A Leash should become a man? Would you agree? How about kid Chris becoming a woman? How about Brian Combs? Because ugly enough as a dude, I mean ugly. I'm going nuts. I'm watching the Supreme Court's argument, which I love. People out there yelling and screaming like a bunch of lunatics out of the Supreme Court. They're not gonna there. What do you think they're gonna have a decision on this, Like at four o'clock July, Thank you July. There is going to stand out there and yell and scream until then, Like that like this, justice is gonna come out. Hey everybody, what are you guys talking about? Okay, I agree with you. You got all the signs out there, and you know what. You know what's behind this? George Soros, the Green Lettuce and Salvation thing. Go oh no, wait a minute, it's all blamed on Trump. Trump. I'm sorry, Tom Trump. Give them, but these pressure groups need contributions. They need money. Hospitals and doctors need money. I need money too, I need money. I need some money. Honey. Yeah, if you got the money, honey, I got the time. That was a famous song by Lefting Frazel. Left In Frazel, one of the great country music artists. Money Honey, I got the time. Look it up, Sheriff. That's a classic. That's a beauty. But segment, have you ever considered becoming a woman? No? Why not? Why why not? Don't ask me? Why not? Why? What can you do for your country? Why? Why? Why not? You start the rock? Rocky could become rocky rocky Yet rock rock rock is a rocky or rocke rock. He could go to the other Jersey Wilba left say we play it Wednesday, I hit it, sit back. You got the money I've got the time.
Speaker 4: I bet we'll go Halty Taunton man will have it will.
Speaker 1: Now nineteen Lefty hit it the money, honey, it's only been what seventy four years? That's not enough time segment. Have you got the money? Honey? I got the time? But up near your heroes with George Jones, but up to the heroes awesome a possum on the radio. What happened to George died dead? There ain't no use to tarny.
Speaker 8: So let's start out.
Speaker 1: That makes me one of two steps. Spread and we'll spread it. I bet he will, baby all the way down the line. If you got the money, honey, I got That's that's when there was music segment. Not that's John John stuff. I don't want to hear that. Jelly rolls jail rest up, jelly roll? What about jelly Roll? I like jelly roll? You like jelly Roll? No, you've eaten a few. I bet yeah. I like his music though I've seen him in his jails. I'm the classic country dude. We are today about six days in the road. I'm going to make it home to name Dudley, Truck and Truck and Bozo kind of a guy. God bless him, God bless him. I will he the Stuode reporters of Proud Service, every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You can field in beautiful Milford. The home of one main gallery right down the street is Baker Heating at five one three, five, three one eight three one fifty one twenty four or what. So that's it. You got to get Tame Star because it is cold outside, baby, colder than Nowill diggers behind will he Reds update. John Morosi of MLB Network says the Reds and Cubs are now candidates to acquire White Sox ace left hander Garrett Crochet. Really yes, he can pitch well. He was six and twelve last year, twenty five years old, but six and twelve he was the ace of the staff because the Socks sucked. They went forty one and one hundred and twenty one at beat the nineteen twenty at beat the Mets and only lost one hundred and twenty games. More to Night on the Hot Stove League six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW special guest in his new Reds manager Terry Francona on the eve. Really the Winter meetings in Dallas that starts Sunday. Well sot will be signed by then, and are the Reds at candidate None, looks like he's going to the Red Sox. Really, I don't know one of them. Tickets for the Speedway Classic between the Reds and Braves, they're going to be playing baseball in the middle of Bristol Motor Speedway, the last coliseum Karen Kraft told me about this goes on sale tomorrow morning, beginning at ten am tomorrow. She wants me to go. Should I go with the Reds to u Bristol? Yes? Would you come? Yes? I've never been there. Have you been there? No, I've never been to. No, I don't like to go take a half mile bull ring. No, I would love to go there. Who do they play the Breads and Braves. They're going to play baseball in the middle of Bristol Motor Speedway. August Well, I may go college basketball tonight, Ohio State up against Maryland Bengals. Update brought to you by Good Spirits Winding Tobacco on Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Ucky. Bengals with his team meetings today get ready for Monday nights contest at Dallas High School Football. Ohio Championship Week begins tomorrow night in Canton Division two title game Anderson v Avon both teams fifteen to oh Go Raptors segment. Shannon Sharp of ESPN has gone after Joe Burrows by it the Batmobile. He's not doing enough. What I read this story, he's out of his mind. He's like, he's like that guy that just talked about what the people on hand of the show. These people are goofy. Take for example, Shannon Sharp in the Hall of Fame. He blasted Joe Burrow for his turnovers. Quote, if your defense can't stop anybody, why can't you do at the quarterback quarterback position? Don't turn the ball over. He's turning the ball over too many times? And can he play middle linebacker? Can Joe Burrow play middle linebacker? The people on that ESPN have lost their mind. Please continue. So Joe Burrow is not doing enough well. The on the Hard Knock Show last night, he has purchased the Batmobile car for three million dollars from the movie Dark Knight trilogy. Say he's gonna drive the car right.
Speaker 9: He found a scoop and score. Then he doesn't get a first down, then get back on the field, they kick a field goal. They got Baltimore Dad the right. He he throws the ball to Marlin Humphrey. So they're trying to say there's something between difference between a giveaway and a takeaway.
Speaker 1: No, there's not.
Speaker 9: The ball is in the quarterback hand. He is responsible for it. And what I'm starting to see if we like said individual, we'll man look his defense, his defense. Patrick Mahomes went to the ALC Championship game with the second worst defense in the league. So if Joe, all I'm saying, if Joe is what we're saying is he has to overcome that and protect the football.
Speaker 1: Wasn't in eight losses this year?
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's got twenty one to down just three interception one passive. Yes, And I'm looking at the number se passing yards, touchdown passes. I'm sorry to passing yards and touchdown passes. He's number one in the NFL, number fourth and passer rating third and QBR outstanding season.
Speaker 8: Just wise.
Speaker 10: Here's what I would tell you if you want to hold something.
Speaker 1: Against Joe Burrow, here's where it is. Two of the first four years when he was helpless.
Speaker 10: Two of those four years he was healthy, they went to the FC Championship Game and had.
Speaker 1: A Super Bowl.
Speaker 10: A period this year where it's an indictment is that the one thing that has been consistent throughout those years is this starts in September, and I look at Zach Taylor and I've called for an investigation. I want to know what he's doing in the offseason. I want to know what him and his coaches staff are doing in all sense, because they're never ready to play another invest I'm never ready to.
Speaker 1: Play in September.
Speaker 10: So like, if you want to get on him about anything, it's the fact that you constantly put yourself in a hole you have to dig out of, and he plays a role in alleviating that and he hasn't done it.
Speaker 1: Steve and A once him investigated. Taylor needs to be investigated by Steven A. Bye who Stephen Ay. Maybe that's I don't want a congressional hearing in something, get it, get him by Pete Heck's that's in trouble. Go after Zach Taylor and the headache make him smile? Also, will he high school action make him squeal like a pig? Congrats to Elder coach Joe Schoenfeld on his five hundredth win last night as Elder b Turpin forty six to thirty seven. Also Mount Notre Dame. Wait, hold on, we got Matt Reese to make a news about money. Mack put on all Mike's. They put on all Mike's. Matt Reece hit it. Agree, he is out. This just broke. So write that down segment, Say it again, Say it again.
Speaker 8: Kid Yorke, who played for the Browns, is now going to be replacing Evan McPherson, who has a groin injury, according to stories that have just surfaced.
Speaker 1: Right watching him kick gives me groin injuries.
Speaker 8: Well you can say that I can't.
Speaker 1: But well I haven't. McPherson is out for how long do we know? Maybe a matter of a few weeks? A few weeks? Segment They only got what five more to go? Thank you? Matt Is groin is hurting, you can't kick? Oh, a good groin is a happy groin. That's what I've heard. So Joan Joe Schoenfeld does five hundredth win for Elder and then Mount Notre Dame. What Scott Rodgers the fiftieth straight GCL game victory last night, beating Seaton eighty to forty three. Scotty Ja Mount Notre Dame has won fifty straight GCL basketball games, fifty straight, fifty count them. You know who started that was my wife, Penelope R. Cunningham. She's steighty. She started it well. She hired a Rogers Scotti Rodgers. Since then, right to the top. Let's see, let's see you see. Bearcats lose last night at Villanova sixty eight to sixty and Villanova's not very good, are they? I don't think so Akron and Beata Nku Clemson ups very upset, fourth rateed Kentucky. Who's in more trouble? Brown's Buckeyes, Bearcats, Bengals, Wildcats, all of them go ahead. So money Ma's got a groin injury. Pulled is growing? That happened. I mean somebody else pulled is growing. I'm not who polled it, but he's out for a few weeks. Also, Willie, we want to let everyone know that's starting this Friday, December sixth and ending December twentieth, lunch is back for a limited time at the world famous Montgomery Inn, Montgomery in the Boathouse that is the original and the boat House Tuesday through Friday opens at eleven am. Reserve a table at Montgomery Inn dot com. May be on a regular basis segment of a story here out of ESPN your favorite. Steven A Smith says Borrow's not playing very well. It's his fault. According to this thought. You said that was Shannon Sharp. He said that too. Shannon Sharp's after him. He's after him. But steven A defended Joe Burrow, do you agree? Yeah? And Joe Burrow bought that batmobile car. He said he's gonna drive it to the stadium. He's gonna get a full batman costume to walk into into the locker room. Who's the commissioner? You know where he bought the car from? I don't know who is it? Harry Yagy? What harry Yagy just saying of Deer Park fame, also a banker. Yeah, I've seen that car. I've sat in that car three million bucks. That's a beautiful car. By the way, and by the way, so watch out you m I have the bat signaling Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara. Who's that going to be?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you the commission No, I guess uh what Thiji would be the police commissioner? Right? What about what about money? Mac issuing bad checks? Money back money? Mack is hurt? Players must be assigned. I don't like that term female at birth to play in LPGA or USJ events. Seguere you a signed? Well you assigned male gender? Did you get it? Did your mom? They get in line, say, okay, what is your assignment? No, it just happened. A little segment says, I'll be a point. You're not assigned. It's a fact of xx or x Y? Am I right or wrong? Are you xx? Or are you x Y? Which are you? X? X? By the way, is female? X Y is male? You know what I'm saying. I'd be x y xy, so would you. But how were you assigned? I don't know. It was by the almighty? I guess no. No, it says you're assigned by somebody. I almost didn't make it. I was in an incubator for two weeks. How much did you weigh at birth? Like? I was probably no more than two people's hands together. You made up for lost time? Yes, I have. So they're fearing that male college golfers will want to be identifying a female playing and making millions of dollars. Now the LPGA says, nah, bah banah, can't do it, can't do it, can't do it, can't do it. Well, are they going to do? Check everybody as they come by. Drop the trial. That's all I can say. Let's see what's going on. Jeez, are not going on?
Speaker 3: World?
Speaker 1: Do you think the world is? The world is nuts? For the capitol n Yeah. Just look what happened in New York City this morning. You're not at healthcare CEO gunned down like a dog. They're still looking for the guy by the way there he is right there, I mean, And now South Korea is moving now with that impeached, the president who declared martial law. This guy's nuts. You know who may us make his move? The Trumpster? No, he may take Kim Jong un. Old Kim might say, hey, we're going across the thirty third parallel? Is that where it is? Thirty eighth? Thirty eighth? Close enough? Close enough? Segment went through the thirty third a few years ago. NYPD Manhatt continues for the CEO killer coming up later as Jack Windsor of the Ohio pres Network, who's the next governor of Ohio, Joane sign the law. You know who it is? I do. I think I know Justice Joe. Joe is off the court in about a week. It's got a three week vacation. He may come in and seize power and see me come in. He'll come in here every day. He'll be here. You got nothing else to do. You can't get rid of theaters. Oh he's a good man. He's back to work January. Well, you don't like him anymore. I love that if he was a woman, go to kiss him, run on the lips. Save that one. Not passionately, but you know, as if I care. Segment Thank you getting me out of the Student's Report, Jack winsor Coming up next segment, hit it Willie and Utter of elder coach Joe Schoenfeld with his five hundredth win and Mountain Notre Dame High School and Mount Notre Dame with their fiftieth straight GCL action. That's in victory. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 11: My my investments, that's through my investments. The most significant climate change law ever. And by the way, it is a three hundred and sixty nine billion dollar bill.
Speaker 1: It's calling we we should have named it what it was. But at any rate, Oh boy, how can he remain in office when he can't discharge the duties? Can you tell me? Is he still in Africa? He's in Angola on seven hundred WLW Bill cunning in the Grant America. Of course, Jack wins is with the Ohio Press Network, the o High Pressnetwork dot com. I'll tell you what. I look at his website every day, one of five or six I check. It's wonderful about coverage of issues not just in Ohio but in the Midwest. And Jack Windsor the headline I'm looking at now says this President Biden, who I think maybe's on his back from Angola? Where are the children? In recent months, a disturbing revelation has emerged from the heart of our nation's immigration system. Over three hundred and foul three hundred thousand unaccompanied kids who cross you border during the Biden harrish years are unaccounted for. I can recall when the Trump star was in power for those brief four years and God bless them coming back again, that there were kids in cages. Don't care about separating families. I can recall Rachel Maddow MSNBC was sobbing on set about how terrible it was twenty five thousand children were missing who areund accompanied. She was in tears, welling up. And now we have the number over three hundred thousand, but the media doesn't care. First of all, Jack, tell the American people the problem. Then let's talk about the different media coverage of the same event.
Speaker 12: The problem is this, when you have a system that is inconsistent, chaotic, and does not jive with laws that are already on the books, this is the kind of stuff that happens. Now there are people who believe, hey, this is nefarious. These kids are being nabbed, they're being trafficked. I don't know if that's true or false. But I do know when you don't enforce border laws, and when you don't make sure that you use the law enforcement apparatus to go find people who missed maybe a hearing date, or to search for kids, this is what happens. And I will tell you about the media coverage. If there's one thing I've learned over the past four years, the Democrat Party and the progressives, they care about everything that advances their agenda. In the moment that it stops advancing their agenda, they stop caring the fact that there are three hundred thousand plus kids that we can't account for, and the press is not going apoplectic, I think tells us everything we need to know about them being an extension of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Well, the numbers are off to charge. Last week there was like a two year old little girl, a cute toddler, who was simply wandering around. She had a note on her who to call. She was in the possession of human traffickers. For like the last four months, the number of the thout maybe millions of rapes of boys and girls, generally girls and women that drug traffickers are off the charts. One hundred thousand Americans die or more every year of fentanyl over the But when it's happening under a Democratic administration, the New York Times, the Washington Post, PBS, NBCs and they all stand down because it doesn't fit the agenda. This issue fits their agenda, will be used against Donald Trump. I guarantee you when he cracks down on the border, and I'm certain he will, there's going to be individuals that there's still going to be unaccompanied minors and suddenly kids in cages will be back. Hopefully the American people have figured it out. Secondly, there was much fanfare about two or three years ago when Intel decided to re locate a or to build a new plant. I think in north of Columbus where you are. Governor Dewaine, lieutenant governor, used to respond to Intel's CEO retirement. Plus Intel's had a terrible problem with the stock market, et cetera. Can you tell the American people the status of that huge plant.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So about a year ago we started to learn that production or at least building on the site had slowed down. So we started asking questions, is this thing going to go sideways? And what we learned was that some people were nervous and behind the scenes, people were going, man, this may not go off the way that it was promised. Now that's important because you know, and I'm not saying this is Dwine or Houston to blame. I had John Houstad on my show today and that will publish later today. But you know, they made campaign promises on these types of things. So fast forward now and Intel loses sixteen point six billion dollars alone in the third quarter of this year they slash fifteen thousand workers. And then all of a sudden, the CEO, who is the poster boy for the Chips Act, is going into retirement. And so I think it's a natural question to ask, does this mean the project in Ohio is going sideways? According to my discussion with John Hughs said today, he said no, based on what I know, this is going to continue to go forward. They've they've awarded the funding. Now here's the part that we have to pay attention to. If Intel just lost sixteen point six billion dollars, that's a lot of money. And then the Chips Act they endowed that Act with seven point nine seven point eight billion dollars given to Intel. But that's for projects in Ohio, in Oregon, in New Mexico. And so the question is they didn't even get enough to cover their losses. Is this really going to go forward? I'm nervous about it. I think the thing that nobody wants to say out loud is this thing may not go off the way it was promised, and it may not even go off at all.
Speaker 1: And really, in a sense, can't blame Mike DeWine or John Eustead because anybody would have done what they did in the same circumstances, with AI doing what is doing in the market going crazy, and when the market's going one direction, your stock's going in the other, and you have a huge multi billion dollar investment or planned to make in Ohio, you're thinking, wait a minute, we have new leadership. Glesinger has gone. He was the old leader of Intel. And I don't blame do you blame the governor or lieutenant governor at all? You know, I don't.
Speaker 12: The only thing that I would blame them for, and this is mature. I'm saying, this isn't a big if. If we found out later that these guys knew six months ago or a year ago that this was going to go sideways, I'd blame them. And then you know, people go, well, they were just trying to get Republicans elected.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 12: You have to keep you have to keep the public informed, and you have to be above board. But I think it's too early to say that. I mean, the bottom line is, I don't know what projections were based on. I know several evs.
Speaker 1: More evs are used in.
Speaker 12: EV vehicles than gas combustion engine cars and so maybe some of the projections were based on that. Maybe I have no idea, but things have definitely gone sideways. The economy is still tough, and it'll probably take Trump at least six to twelve months to turn that around. So I think it's a combination of things that has crushed Intel and it's it's unfortunate for the people who you know, were out front cheering for this. You know, my prayer is that it really does work out, because this could be a boon for Ohio.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, Supreme Court today this morning took up a ban on same sex or shall I say, second assignment surgery, and that means that you think you're a boy, but you're in the girl's body of Isa versa. I don't think you're assign a gender at birth. I think you are or you're not. You're either an XX or an x Y, and you're not get in line somewhere to be assigned to gender. Okay, I become a girl. No, you you're a boy. There's no assignment going on at birth. It's xx or x Y and that's it and never the twain shall meet. However, the Supreme Court is being urged by a CLU in California over the objections of the State of Tennessee to say that let the states resolve this. There's nothing in the Constitution, by the way Jack Windsor about same sex a reassignment surgery when you're fourteen years old. There's nothing in the Constitution. So the argument by most of the normal states is, let us resolve this matter, which means, like abortion, there's going to be some states with it, some states without it. And if you'll if you allow the states to decide this thing, I guarantee you, because of the amount of money involved, that the states of California and New York and Washington, d C. And Oregon and Illinois are going to have fourteen year olds transitioning because the society demands that they do it. On the other hand, if you say it's an outright band, then you might have to go to Mexico or Canada. What's your read of the US Supreme Court today when many liberals, unlike Ohio, say that you ought to be able to transition when you're thirteen or fourteen. You can't drive a car, you can't smoke a cigarette, you can't drink a beer, but you can decide to have your genitals cut off. What do you think about that?
Speaker 12: Well, I'll give you my opinion as a father. I think it's a lunacy and the thing that is going to be intriguing to me. I have to get in and read the notes. I've only read analysis from other reporters and people who have paid closer attention.
Speaker 1: Today I was pretty tied up.
Speaker 12: But one of the things that did come across my desk is that apparently Justice Alito challenged this idea that it is immutable, that the biology the under those things, that the gender issue is immutable, and got the attorney to say, well, no, we agree. Sometimes girls who want to act out as boys eventually end up coming back to being girls. That totally destroys this immutable argument. So I think foundationally they haven't picked at the edges of this. I think that they went right after the foundational argument. And so then the question is if it's not immutable, and you can show that there is some sort of damage because of pubity blockers, cross sex tormos cutting off the healthy body parts, then it might be something that is banned outright. And by the way, as you mentioned, is not that there's a lack of precedent. We know that you can't buy alcohol until a certain age, smoke weed until a certain age, enroll in the armed services until a certain age, enter too a contract. I mean, all of those things. You can be an adult essentially, but sometimes your rights are I don't want to say tamped down, but they're restrained a little bit until you reach a certain age. And now we know what we didn't know decades ago. Your frontal lobe doesn't develop until you're about twenty six years old. So it's asinine and insane to me to want to promote giving kids things that will create irreversible changes in their bodies. And now evidence is showing that it's actually creating negative health outcomes. Suicide goes up, depression goes up, and so it seems like this has all been based on pseudoscience. But you're right, it's based on pseudoscience that's brought to you by big pharma and medical clinics that are profiting on these drugs and surgeries.
Speaker 1: You know, Judge Justice Katanji Jackson said something particularly stupid, as she often does on the US Supreme Court, and that is, you know what, how's this different than Southern states banning interracial marriage. How's this different than Alabama? Mississippi had laws to say that you have to marry somebody in your own race, and of course the lawyer for Tennessee knocked that down immediately. I, for example, I'm a white man, you're a white man. I can wish as much as I would like to to become a black man, but it's never going to happen because it's immutable. However, I could I guess you, or I could decide, you know, Jack, why don't you and I do it together, let's get our general's cut off, and we'll become women. And then about a year later, I might say, you know what, I changed my mind. I'm going back to being a man now. If someone is black or white, or Hispanic or Asian, you don't have the ability to say, you know what, I'm white or I'm black. I can't go to a mayor f Ted Pureval in Cincinnati and say, you know what, right now, you're white. No, you can't. You can say it, but it's not based on reality and biology and science. But here's the big question, Jack Windsor, are you ready for the big question? I'm ready. Let's roll Let's say you're fourteen years old and you're a girl. However, society, websites, your school psychologists say you're trapped in the wrong body. You're a girl, but you need to be a boy. And you're parentants say yes, your doctor says yes, children's hospital says yes. They give me the give me your thought, devil's advocate. Who is government to step in and tell a loving mother and father not to transition their own child to a different gender when the medical establishment says it must happen. Explain, give me an answer. That's the big question.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the big question. Without splitting the legal hair in twelve you know different directions, I would simply say this. We don't allow adults to have sex with miners. We don't allow miners to drink alcohol. We don't allow fourteen year olds to drive cars. We don't allow them to enter into contracts. And there's a there's a reason for that. And even if the parent says, hey, I want my fourteen year old to drive a car, Okay, now you can't. That's illegal. Now it might be a little different. Can parents allow their kids to drink alcohol? Perhaps, but can they allow a kid to be statutorily raped.
Speaker 1: No, they cannot.
Speaker 12: And so you know, this is going to be one of those things where it has to be meted out I think in court decisions and court cases, which is what's going to happen. But we have to determine what is actually true about what is deemed trans care, which to me is one of the biggest misnombers in the world and it's disgusting. But then we just have to establish those parameters, and to me, it's abuse. It is akin to abuse given all the information that we have. It's not that the information isn't there, it's just the mainstream outlets and the interested parties like the Democrat Party to Progress is the big pharmat in the medical industrial complex. They have such a financial stake in not fully disclosing and trumpeting the truth about this, and it really should be something that's done and it's disgusting that it's not. But it's what we do with you, Ahiu pres Network. It's what I'll continue to do.
Speaker 1: Well. I would say this it's big business. It's a lot of money. In fact, DEI in corporate America and in government, DEI is an eight billion dollars a year business by that. I mean, there's individuals, colleges, universities, seminars, and conferences. They fill up the hotels, etc. Imposing diversity, equity and inclusion DEI, which is a form of race discrimination or gender discrimination upon companies, whether you like it or not. So the industry of racism and DEI will fight like a warrior poet to keep an eight billion dollar business alive. Much like the children's hospitals and doctors, especially the ones in Tennessee and maybe in Ohio that can transition. That's a lot of money involved. And when you have the treating physician saying it must happen, the parents say it must happen, the hospital says it must happen, somebody's got to step in and say, what in the hell is going on around here? You don't have that because transitioning is a big thing. In fact, in Europe, in England they stopped all this until you're eighteen years old. What's wrong with waiting till you're eighteen or nineteen and making your own decisions as a more adult person. Most especially men are goofy to their about thirty years old. Anyway, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I'm forty eight and I'm goofy yousell willly so yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, But you can't let a child make and life altering decision. And of course the issue becomes before puberty. The medical transitioning industry says these things must happen between before the age of twelve or thirteen, before puberty occurs. And that's even worse because you have bone density problems, you have mons duration difficulties, you have cancer difficulties, cardiovascular and what parent would allow their kid to transition like that is beyond me now.
Speaker 12: And the other reality, the stark reality nobody's talking about, is neurologically, you developed too.
Speaker 1: And I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 12: Puberty blockers, cross sex four months does have a neurological impact. So you're stunting a kid mentally in addition to all the other physical attributes that you just cited. So for me, it's going to be about what's the groundbreaking case going to be, what's the evidence going to be that finally comes forward that people go, yeah, you know, they have it right. In Switzerland they slammed the brakes on this for kids under a certain agent. By the way, they didn't, you know, wet their finger and stick in the air and see which way the wind was blowing. They did it based on thirty years of longitudinal data. That is alarming and we better wake up to that in this country.
Speaker 1: Lastly, of thirty seconds remaining came out about an hour ago headline LPGA and USGA Jenior policy updated today includes female at birth clause. So they're now saying you must be a female at birth in order to compete on these golf tournaments. And of course a man if a men start playing in the female golf tournaments, it's over. But women can play in the men's tournaments like Anita Sorenstein played in the US. That's fine, but the vice versa doesn't work. Once again, the Ohio presidetwork dot com. Lastly, Jack Windsor, who's the next governor of the State of Ohio?
Speaker 12: I think right now, if I had to place a bet, it would probably be John Houstead. But it's interesting the Department of Government if he has the vike Ramaswami there until July.
Speaker 1: Of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 12: That's a really peculiar date line, isn't it, And so he if he gets in the race I think it's anybody's race. I think whoever comes out of the Republican primary wins.
Speaker 1: But it's going to be a.
Speaker 12: Dogfight between housteed yost Ramaswamy, maybe Robert Sprague. But I think right now, all things being considered, it's John Housta's race to lose.
Speaker 1: The Ohio Press Network, Jack Winson, once again, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Jack, God bless you, Thank you, Willie.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more news is next than the Stud's report Live but jer Home of the Bengals, who, by the way, ESPN has gone after Joe Burrow for not being good enough. What Shannon Sharp, know your role and shut your mouth. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Pall Paul's and open it up for questions.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, bye, I'm brought Paul hasn't opened up for questions. Thank you, thank you, no question all right over there. I'm glad you brought this up. Rocky bringing up I'm listening the other day to your friend and mine Moe who says the Steelers under Mike Tomlin have not won a playoff game since the Obama administration. Is that true?
Speaker 13: The only thing has ever talked about is he hasn't had a losing season since he's been the COT share that.
Speaker 1: That's what MO said. He has won a playoff game since the Obama I said, let me think about that. I checked it out. Yes, he's not one since fifth since twenty fifteen. They're griping about here. Yes, Mike Tomlin replaced that guy. He's only had twenty six consecutive winning season. Something's wrong now. Secondly, I'm glad you brought it up. The LPGA and the USJA say that you will. You're assigned at birth a gender. Did you get? Did your mom? And that's why I always understood it. Anyway, If you were a sign, I was signed and you can't. I want to change you. You weren't Rock Rock Sand. But the LPGA says you cannot play on our tour if you were assigned a male, shall we say, at birth, and you want to switch to become a female, that's ridiculous. You should just do whatever you want assign me. That's ridiculous, isn't it.
Speaker 13: I think the women are tired of, you know, men coming in and winning these big purses correct.
Speaker 1: Right and begin. And volleyball, well, okay, they don't play volleyball. A little soccer, but not tennis and not soccer, and volleyball is a biological male can physically harm a female. So spike a ball down in someone's face like that, and golf males hit at thirty yards further. Now that's what's helled. But there's a safety issue in golf. It's just a fairness issue. Number three, I'm glad you brought it up to hit it straight. Stephen A. Smith. One at Shannon Sharp this morning, Shannon Sharp says that Joe Burrow is not doing enough for the Bengals. He's not doing enough and he played middle linebacker. I don't know he could in high school. He did, he did, he did. Is he doing enough to win? That's I think so now.
Speaker 13: No, I'm sure Shannon Sharp's pointing out the three turnovers he had, which are not great. So there's a little bit of truth to that. But also the guys under pressure. Joe Burrow goes into every game saying I got to score forty to give us a chance chance. So yeah, there's gonna be a few times he forces a ball or he tries to run around and extend to play when he probably shouldn't because he knows he.
Speaker 1: Has to fourth lea segment before we come to you. Yeah, should Joe Burrow be shut down after Monday Night's game?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What if they lose to the Cowboys and to the cheerleaders by the way, to cheerleaders, I watched them.
Speaker 13: On the First of all, Burrow won't do that because he's a competitor. Number two, the Bengals won't let him do that because you know he puts butts in seats. Imagine going to a Bengals game that you know Joe Burrow is not going to play. No one will show up yas a snake. Now, maybe the last game of the season. They're out of it or.
Speaker 1: Something in Pittsburgh the last game of the year. Okay, things are all locked out there? Yes? Did you see the eyes of Joe Burrow during the Bengals game in the fourth quarter sitting on the bench. It looked like his dog had just died and he had that very similar Yeah, it had like an empty look in his eye, like who am I? What am I doing here? Did you see that like that?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 1: For another five years, cock Dale Stockdell.
Speaker 13: What about him saying I'm here for another five Am I going to do this for five years?
Speaker 1: Is this what I'm staring down the barrel againting next year he's got five? I think he's going to beat Batman since he just bought the Batman.
Speaker 13: About that, now, I didn't buy the cool one though, the cool one from the nineteen ninety Batman with Jack Nicholas.
Speaker 1: Now that's a cool Batman. Bile the new one. It's it's not as three million dollars though. Is that an investment three million dollars for bo Bile? Yeah, no way, it was Harry Yegy Deer Park High School sold them. I think Harry Yegy did it three.
Speaker 13: There's no way three million dollars seg you calling me a liar.
Speaker 1: I'm if that's what you say. Have you thought about transitioning before transition? I think about it all the time. You didn't think about it, and half the world. If I was a female right now, right now, women are we men are? We're done.
Speaker 13: I had a good run, though women have certain anatomical things that are advantageous.
Speaker 1: First of all, that.
Speaker 13: Doesn't Secondly, the societal pressures help. I I'd go right now, Let's go become a woman. Yeah, Roxy call you Foxy Rock Roxanne. I always like from Roxanne. There was some music when they're Roxanne.
Speaker 1: Police said that song? Police got Roxannequalls. I guess right, No segment give me sports will eat the stood reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar Quality. You could feel a beautiful Western Hills called Durban Heating and Cool to get five one, three, five nine, eight or eighty four nine or go to Durbinheating and Cooling dot com. What Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. A rough season for the Bengals just got a took another turn for the worst. Not good kicker Evan McPherson is now dealing with a groin injury. Grew expected to miss a few weeks. The NFL network rub it out, rub it out to handle the kicking duties. The team plans to sign Cade York. He was on the twenty nineteen National championship team of LSU Really with uh with Burrough, he's kicked twice in for the Browns, also the Titans Giants commanders. And he's a proud Texas native. That's good. That's good right there, that's good. Red's update. Let's see winter meetings open Sunday in Dallas. What happens more tonight on the Hot Stove League six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW with the special guest tonight is new Reds manager Tito Francona by coming to the party. What do you think Rock got some meatballs out there? I love meatballs. Tito loves meatballs. Let's get him here? Is he here in the studio? No, he's going to be in Arizona calling him.
Speaker 13: Forget about the the winter meetings Arizona.
Speaker 1: Right about the meetings. Forget about the meeting. What we're going to meet about? What possibly do they have to talk about? Golden bat? About the Golden bath? Stupid? According to the experts in the morning, they say that's a good thing. They would like to see maybe Della Cruz back back to back to win the game. The television networks would love it, would tune in. What about that's what? That's who calls the shots?
Speaker 13: The television networks they say, hey, this will get people to tune in more.
Speaker 1: Well it'll happen. Seg wouldn't it it'll happen, Well it happened segment No, what will Marty Brenahan say, blank blank blank blank blank blank gold a bat and blank blank blank blank commits should have Manfred, I don't think you fell into playing. I'bout Barry Larkin coming up twice back to back and then the World Series. Can you see like Wan Soda getting struck out then saying, yeah, go back up there, go back.
Speaker 13: How about in the nineteen ninety World Series, Billy Hatcher was what like nine for nine, spring him up a tenth time.
Speaker 1: Ring them to a record for batting average. Right in the World Series, all days him. I see him walking around my deer all the time, good Man. Five forty five was his batting average in the World Series. Five forty five.
Speaker 13: He was hitting so well, you've let the big bubble gune a big bubble while the pitch is going. Yeah, I think they were intentionally walking and whatever blowed down.
Speaker 1: Also, congratulations last night Willie the Elder coach Joe Schoenfeld on his five hundredth win as elder b Turpin forty six thirty seven, and his best player was Johnny Kraft. When he went to high school there, Crafty was his center. He's been head coach ever since nineteen eighty two. You know where he came from. Deer Park. Xavior, Oh. Mount Notre Day gets their fiftieth fiftieth straight fifty GCL game victory, beating Seaton eighty to forty three. And who started the Mount Notre Dame program, Judge Penelope R. Cunningham. She hired a guy named Rogers from who was in Madeira Scotti Rodgers and the rest is history. Look what happened, Look what happened. They won it all, fifty fifty wins in a row. Rock ever hear of that? Fifty fifty fifty? Who these teams are playing? They're playing the good teams Deer Park and they're in the They're in the g they play Saint X. Right. No, speaking of Saint X.
Speaker 13: By the way, I would like to congrat the se congratulations to a couple bombers who signed collegiate national letters of intent today, Bishop football player signed a Carnegie Mellon.
Speaker 1: Alex Bruns signed it.
Speaker 13: Let's see, I think he went to U u se Tucker Katis signed at Clemson, said football player Gordon soft Set is going to the University of Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: Is that the Eric Tatis's son? It is? How about that? Go back? How much money are they paid? But they are paid right of course? What do you think? Yes? How much do you how much bruns By? Sorry? Is it going to Indiana University? If if if the rock is sitting there at nineteen years old, coming out of Saint X, what's he asking for? Like when like a Notre Dame coach came in? Who was that? When you were there? Urban Meyer? Okay, Urban Myer urb urb to go there with no niol that's how good he was.
Speaker 13: There wasn't much of a subject. That's where I wanted to That's where I wanted to go. My whole life was going there.
Speaker 1: What about Tumberville coming back from you see I heard that rumor Tumberville back at you wants everybody to get a job. Get a job. Hell back to Ohio State, Ryan Days gone? Anything about ninety seven and one outside of Michigan. Get rid of that guy one in four against the Wolverines ninety seven and one. Otherwise, put it together. Was a ninety eight and five. I don't want him. Get rid of that guy, because I mean Austin Nolmore allowed.
Speaker 9: To quote one of my opponents many campaign ads.
Speaker 1: They can all go to hell and get a job.
Speaker 13: Far as opted sert, he won the best. He'll be there forever Alabama center.
Speaker 1: Right. He's pretty good. He's good, pretty good, and took Auburn had great glory with Auburn. Didn't did they rate glory? Yeah? Now he's a US senator. He's in for life. He's a life for life. Never get him out without chance of losing segment. Your reaction unbelievable, Andy Becker, give me some more sports. I need sports backs coming in. I heard report week. When's he coming next? Uh? Probably Thursday or Friday. It's get it done. You see crossdown shoot out next week? Out next week? Should be unbelievable action. UC shoots fifty two percent from the free throw line and loses to Villanova.
Speaker 13: So apparently what is plaguing the NBA right now is everybody just shoots three like it's just a three fest, which is like the most boring television ever is it is the same thing happening in college basketball?
Speaker 1: I think so yes, boring. I think they got to put another stripe back and you get if you hit it between like five feet from the from the center circle, it's six points. Now, this is kind of a golden at bat thing.
Speaker 13: Say that you're trying to talk gimmicky point line here.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think the NBA will do it because they're goofy. I think they should move the line back for sure. I mean, you gotta do something. You got to discourage these three. Is this terrible television watch guys that are six seven foot tall shooting two free throws. Well, you know, Gary Jeff Walker considers the Golden mic rule. He wants to substitute for a host during the day. He told me wants to tap in. So you know, if McConnell's not doing his job, he'll come to Gary Jeff for maybe you. He's gonna tap in. He's got the Golden mic rule.
Speaker 13: All of us just once a year could be able to say, you know what, I'm taking over so.
Speaker 1: And so Sugary come get him. Wouldn't that be something something Golden mic rule, we'll call it. Gary Jeff says he wants to tap in. Maybe the Sloaney didn't like it. If you can tap in over a huddles him on huddles, puddles, I think it's puddles. He's got a tap her to it, huddles. I bet he does. Rock was on the Big Show today.
Speaker 13: Uh, we were working on I think we got Kurt Hartman at three o'clock to talk about qualified immunity with police and all that.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy, but if they get rid of that, who wants to be a cop when you can be so right? He's tough enough if you can see so on purs you can't arrest anybody the homeless population. Yes, you can't arrest anybody.
Speaker 13: And in honor of the fact that we are having our own Christmas party here at the Big One at four o'clock, we have a guest, Javier Perez, who's a legal expert on what to do and what not to do at your holiday Christmas segment.
Speaker 1: You know, how to perform out there and what not to do. Sarah at least may pop out of a cake at some point, and wouldn't that be something? What was that movie under Siege with your siege?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Remember that? Yes? What's her name? Uss? Missouri? Yeah, it's battleship. She popped out of that case. Stephen Steven, who goes pretty good stuff, Tommy Lee Jones, the USS Missouri, and then the old Sailors came back somehow. They popped up one more time and went, I'm not I'm not sure that happened. That's great cinema, USS Missouri. They don't make movies anymore. It's too expensive for the girl's name. I forget her name. I used to date her a few years ago. I forget her name. And you're joining us at five? Did I ask you that yet? Yeah? Not yet. But I got nothing else to do. All I do is talk. I'm just pull the string on my back and I'll start talking. You like your doll up there, my doll? Will he talk right there? Will he talk? Got a report from out the New York City that, uh, Pete Hexseat's not going to survive. I don't think he is. Unfortunately, I would love to see it happen.
Speaker 13: I'm just blow towards everybody in the defense apartment.
Speaker 1: That Richard Kate Jones leaves the sheriff and he's become Secretary of Defense. I think it's gonna be Ron DeSantis. What I like him running Flora, don't need him mess around. Then he's got two more years ago and he's done. He goes to the Defense Department. He's under Trump. So whatever Trump does go to bad, he's gonna catch him and Trump don't necessarily and don't get along. CEII right now, right, this is what I hear it. He is Annapolis man, He's a midshipman. Ron de Santa is served. And so let me ask you, Noe, Robert F. Kennedy Junior, does he get ya? He survives? I hope he does, but I don't know one another one. We need him to We need them all. I get them all. Segment. Get me out of the students report, please and go get some meatballs? Will he? In honor of a whinny and cold day here in the tri State, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: Riddle of me is as A would say on the Batman Too. If Bruce, Wayne, Dick Grayson and Harry at Alfred that Ler moved from Gotham City to Cincinnati where they live in bat Tavia, it's too delicious.
Speaker 1: Gary Jeff Walker, that's Gary Jeff Walker and Joe Burrow and Harry Yagey. There's the three of them together. He's got the Batman car. Have you seen the Batman car? I've sat in the Batman car. Which one the one Harry Yagey has from the nineteen early nineteen nineties. I got that one. That's that's that's a good one. Lost three million dollars on news radio seven hundred WW