Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Stephen Snyder. He is an author and longtime curator of Devise Up website, which is dedicated to parapolitics and high weirdness in all their many forms. With Frank Zero of Zero Night, he co hosts The Farm, a weekly podcast dedicated to parapolitics and synchronisticism. Steven, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing not too bad?
Speaker 1: Sir, It's great to have you back on. It's been a little while. Today we're going to take an extremely deep dive into the possible connections between the Annunciation shooter and an online death cult that may be inducing demonic possession. The implications are incredible and may even involve very high level individuals and groups. So much to get to both before we do. It's been a while. Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know how they can find out more about you.
Speaker 3: Well. I am the longtime curator of the Vised blog, which I don't really do much with anymore, but you can still find wealth of material, probably several books worth there. I'm also the host of The Farm podcast, which typically has a new episode out every Monday and is available on all the major platforms, Apple, Spotify, and so forth. Also, I do the farm Patreon with the additional episodes State of the Union addresses that recount a lot of current events and so forth. And I'm also the author of multiple books. The most recent one was Weird Tales, which dealt with a lot of recent events that have unfolded in twenty twenty five, starting with the Zizion the whole affair around that, and also a lot of the geop political implications of the kind of current shake up that's ongoing amongst the ruling elites, which seems to have worked its way out. I suppose you basically now have Peter TiO and a lot of these other people from the PayPal mafia on the driver's seats. But that is I suppose, only tangently related to the whole thing with the school shooters, though maybe not quite as separate as it we would initially seem so. The most recent event we had was the Annunciation Catholic Church shooting, which happened on August twenty seventh, twenty twenty five. And one of the interesting things about this is that it happened near Minneapolis, Minnesota. I believe the specific area was Winden, if I recall correctly. But for those of you listening to this, you probably still recall this because it's relatively fresh in everybody's mind. But you had had the state represents native that was assassinated in Minneapolis in June fourteenth, twenty twenty five, Melissa Horkman, who was also killed along with her husband at their home at the time, and then earlier in the day there had been an attempted assassination of State Senator John Hoffman as well, along with his wife, and in both cases the shooter was Vance Bolter, who left a very interesting, let's just say, orgy of evidence following the shootings. Specifically, I'm thinking of the No Kings flyers that were left in his car. Of course, this was sort of unfolding at the time, and you had the No King's protest breaking out, you had the one in Utah over the same weekend that had a shooting, a current one of the rallies in Salt Lake City, so there were a lot of interesting developments unfolding during that whole time frame. So Bolter was trying to make it seem like he was affiliated with No Kings and with some kind of radical leftist even though he had only really targeted Democrats, and the only evidence for this, I believe was a bipartisan commission the Tim Waltz, the governor, had appointed him to several years ago. There's no doubt though, that Bolter was involved with a very militant Christian network centered around dominionism. Specifically, he had ties to the Kansas City Prophets and the New Apostolic Reformation movement. Bizarrely, one of his mentors, I believe, the person he had credited with his conversion, had murdered in South Africa back in the nineteen or excuse me, Zimbabwe back in the late nineteen eighties. So there were just a lot of very strange things about Bolter. So that shooting occurred on June fourteen, so about two or so months. A little over two months later, you have the whole incident at the Catholic Church with Robin Westman. There were approximately one hundred and sixteen rounds fired. My understanding is like what happened is the there was a school wide mass that had been called at about eight point fifteen. Robin Westman had barricaded the exits to the church building, and at about eight thirty she had opened fired at the students in there. About twenty were wounded, with two being killed. They were eight and ten years old. I believe I've mentioned it, but there were roughly one hundred and sixteen rounds fired. I believe one of the guns had jammed on Westman, who had ultimately committed suicide after the initial volley of bullets. I believe the shooting lasted approximately about two minutes. One thing I will point out about this, not to diminish the tragedy, but Westman seems to have been an awful shot one hundred and sixteen rounds at targets and a confined space like that and only killing two. Again, I mean, I'm thankful that she only killed two. Don't misunderstand me, But let's just say like somebody who had been through special operations training or had been trained by an actual operator would probably kill a lot more people in a confined space like that with one hundred and sixteen rounds fired. So there was at least that that. Westman seems to have not been an especially good shot. So there's already been a tremendous amount of speculation about Westman, their motives for all of this, you've seen the whole sort of gauntlet being rolled out there. Of course, predictively, you've seen a lot of people try to talk about psychotropic drugs, and of amusingly enough, apparently Robert Kennedy Junior has vowed to open an investigation into that probably should indicate how serious one of this was. Westman apparently had gone through a breakup shortly before the shooting, was living at some sort of unspecified person's house. But again, I mean, you know how much romantic things would have involved with this as debatable? The New York Post proposed somehow Westman working in a pot shop up to two weeks before the shooting was a factor. I couldn't actually bring my working what did you say that article? But I'm I'll just throw it out.
Speaker 4: She wasn't working in.
Speaker 3: The New York Post proposed that Westman work shop okay, okay, pot shop, cannabis shop, headshop up to two weeks before the shooting was a factor. Like I said, I couldn't bring myself to read that one. So yeah, but it's been proposed, like thanks, so the big one that's getting a lot of the sound bites right now was Westman being transgender. Apparently Westman had changed their name around twenty nineteen, if I remember correctly, But as recently as I had looked this up, and it was a few days ago, I didn't get a chance to check this before we started recording. But most recently when I looked at this, Westman had not started to medically transition yet, so there seems to be some question about that, and I could be mistaken. Maybe she did. I just at the time though, when I was doing research on this, there was a question of whether or not they had actually begun the process of physically transitioning or not. For me, what was really intriguing about it were some of the allegations that possession had been involved in the shooting, and of course, I mean there was sort of the low hanging fruits around this. Westman had decided to shoot up a Catholic school with school children in it, And there was also the bizarre drawing that Westman had done of herself, essentially depicting herself staring in a mirror with a rifle slung over her shoulder and this sort of demonic figure staring back at her, which was really quite peculiar. But just looking beyond that, if you go, for instance, and look at the video that she had posted on YouTube, I believe it was the evening before the shooting was to occur, but it was really quite disturbing on so many levels. But they're definitely least seems to be just something very very off about the person, the way that they're talking about everything in this video, and it sort of reminds me, honestly, in conversations that I've had with mentally ill people in DC, for instance, who I honestly had to wonder in those cases if they were maybe there was a little something up with them as well. But the point being this, the whole behavior and thinking about Westman is just very very peculiar, and the video is just extremely unsettling on so many levels.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about the other things that were brought up in conspiratorial circles, like the dad being involved with the CIA.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know he went to Wisconsin University of Wisconsin Madison, which does have a lot of very strange connections to it, But beyond that, I wasn't really seeing like anything. Again, I haven't looked at that for a couple of days, but I can't recall anything that had directly jumped out to me that he would have been involved specifically in the CIA. I feel like, I mean, when stuff like this happens, you know, people are so obsessed with like trying to draw some sort of like direct links to like an intelligent service, and I just I feel like people aren't really getting that, like it's you know, it's moved beyond that. I mean the days of like the sort of classic laudio set up where you had like case officers and operators that were managing assets in the field and you know, I mean mk ultra art show of type techniques that were done to them to maybe make them a little bit more vigorous in pursuing their ends. I mean, you know, it's not to say that this kind of stuff doesn't happen now, but with the way that technology has advanced, I mean, the intelligence services really really do not need to directly try to manage these people the way that they did years ago. And I mean, for me looking into this, that was what I really gravitated towards specifically was the cult that Westman seems to have become involved with online, in which I mean, a lot of people don't seem to have really talked a lot about but that is the I guess, for lack for lack of a better term, it's referred to as Saints' culture. Again, that's not my phrase, this is what some academics have come up with. So like roughly speaking, it kind of started to develop around twenty fifteen after Dylan Roof's shooting spree, and it was really pushed by an online group that was known as the Bull Patrol and they were so named because of Roofe's distinct bull cut haircut, and it led to just an absolute revere rents for him to the point that he was essentially turned into a saint. So you had first a podcast that was started called The Bowl Podcast by an individual and using the pseudonym Vic Mackie, which was the Oh gosh, that was the name of the cop and the Shield if I remember correctly, the corrupt one. He was later outed in twenty twenty, but I can't remember the guy's name now off the top of my head. But anyway, under the pseudonym Vic Mackie, this podcast started going dedicated to a lot of the reference around Dylan rufe It spread to a lot of discord and telegram groups and so forth, and gradually you started seeing more people that were brought into the Pantheon of Saints. I think one of the first ones was Robert Bauer's after Roof, that is to say, who allegedly killed eleven people inside the Tree of Life Synagogue and Pittsburgh. I think this would have been twenty seventeen or twenty eighteen. But the thing about this that was interesting is that Mackie claimed that Bowers had followed him on GAB and that the two had interacted in direct messages and so forth. Though I want to emphasize I don't know that it has ever been confirmed, but nonetheless he did claim that he had had contacts with Bowers before the shooting. So Bowers goes into the pantheon, and you've got some more people that are brought into it. One of them is Britain Toront, the christ Church, New Zealand shooter who killed fifty one people to mosque in March twenty nineteen. And again, if you watch Westman's videos, there are a ton of references to Toront, and you see the number fifty one written on several of his weapons. And so forth. So he was definitely a fan of what he did at christ Church. So after that, the Buld Patrol added John Ernest, who killed one person at a synagogue in San Diego County October twenty nineteen. And then there was Patrick Crusius, I believe, who killed twenty two people inside an olpasso in walmart in February twenty twenty. So it's interesting that you've got a lot of these spree killers at this point in time. These were mostly affiliated with rather openly far right causes. In a lot of cases, such as the christ Church shooter, they're trying to kill Muslims and so forth. But one thing that I do find interesting about a lot of the deaths that are linked to the Saint's culture is that they do occur in a lot of places of worship. You've obviously had with the Annunciation shooting a Catholic church. I just talked about the christ Church one, which was at a mosque. There have been several synagogues that have been tarked as well. In the case of what was his name, Wave Michael Page, the Wisconsin shooter, oh I think it was twenty twelve, he actually shot up a seakh Temple in Wisconsin, so he was also put in the pantheon. But it's very interesting that so many of these shootings did occur in places of worship, and that a lot of cases they did target children as well. So this is another reason why I think the Bull Patrol and the whole Saints culture was a very strong influence on Westman. And I'll get to some more concrete links here in a second. But after Mackie was outed around twenty twenty, the Bulk Patrol started kind of going into decline, but the Saints culture had really started to proliferate on a lot of telegram channels, and specifically they were the ones that were part of the so called Terragram collective, and that's a group of content creators dedicated to perpetuating accelerationist violence. This was managed through a combination of images and manuals, which the Saints culture was a crucial component of in terms of making people idolized as a lot of these murderers and so forth. So a lot of these killer Saints, I mean basically they're set up as like role models to be worshiped and emulated by the people that were a part of these circles, and each individual triggered by the saints had the possibility of achieving sainthood fromselves following the killing. So it's kind of curious how they did that in the sense that it almost becomes a sort of self replicating of death cult, if you will. So it's really starting to take off around this time. And some more background on Terragram Again, this is a network that's also had links to groups like the Seven sixty four, to the Order of Nine Angles and so forth, So there's a lot of very militant accelerationists that are tied up with the whole Tragram MILU. So anyway, also on teogram, like the whole criteria for a saint started to expand and eventually, by I believe we're in the into twenty twenty, they had a list of approximately fifty of these saints. So you've got some predictable people that were brought into Andrew Bravic, for instance, was brought into the list along with unibomber Ted Gazinsky, cult leader, Jim Jones, Oklahoma City bomber, Timothy McVay, Martin Luther King assassin James are Ray, sovereign citizen Teris Gordon call Fred W. Cohen was on it. Who's an interesting one. He was the Valentine Day shooter that had been linked to the son of Sam Coult. Braveck, of course, was plastered all over some of Westman's weapons. Big influence clearly was also a shout out to Ted Kay on one of the weapons as well, the ambiguous Ted Gazinsky that everybody absolutely loves in these groups. So the whole concept of the sainthood really started to crystallize the following year in twenty twenty one, and that was also, I believe, when there was a whole Telligrint Helgram channel, there was launch dedicated to them. And one of the strangest things that came out of this with these so called Saints cards, which were almost like these digital baseball cards that were being spread around and you don't I'm just going to quote here from an article of the lineage of violence, Saints Culture, and militant accelerationism by Jonathan Lewis, Joshua Molly, and Grandma Macklin, because the whole thing with these Saints cards is just really bizarre, and I thought they did a great way of encompassing it. So it goes quote. These channels published monthly calendars celebrating the dates of bar right attacks and marked other milestones, including the arrests, deaths, and even birthdays of perpetrators. Propagandas also produced backsheet graphics that broke down the details of each attack and easily readable paragraphs alongside the death toll and the number of wounded, attack method and status of each killer, alongside a montage of their photos, pictures of their weapons and crime scenes. The graphics, which resemble collectible trading cards they just said, are known as Saints cards. The highly networked nature of the telegram facility Saints commemoration across telegram as. Saint cards are forwarded throughout the network when the anniversary of attacks. Each card includes a reading section that directs users to manifestos, articles or documentaries so followers can educate themselves about each attacker and their crimes. The reappearance of links to additional crime scene photos or websites like murder Pedia highlights how telegram graphs and macabre fascination with violence and death too broadcasting a ruling curriculum. The calendar style promotion of Saints further ritualizes the glorification, which aims to inspire further attacks with a steady stream of examples of saints with high scores to be beaten. In addition, some means of channels have encouraged members to celebrate the anniversary of attacks by editing, sharing, visual propagandic gloring fight in the attacks, illustrating interaction between important dates and the preparatory media culture of telegram, as highlighted by Winkler et cetera all in the databased analysis of extremist groups for genets, Symbolically significant dates can strengthen the collective identity of groups and provide important cues for audience members to reinforce poliefs and model their behaviors on the saints counter marks date. It's important for telegram identity formation inspires continued content creation and promotion of future violence. So you basically have this whole pantheon developed. You've got like these glorified baseball cards celebrating the Catholic Saints. They've real I don't know, that would be something really interesting to look into. There were some other indications, but yes, it would be really really interesting to know if he had any of these Saints cards.
Speaker 1: But he was involved with the online groups.
Speaker 3: Well, on one of his rifles he had bullpilled written on it. I've got the screencap for that, So I don't know what else he would necessarily be referring to when he's got the names of all of the other Saints right spread across his weapons. I mean, that's like kind of the thing about this is I mean it's almost like he's ritualizing his weapons with like siduals and ruins or something like that, like the Norse would have put on their swords or something for these attacks. And it's all with these Saints' names. That is so crazy. So, I mean, this is really some serious stuff that's been put up. So all right, So the first killer who was actually directly linked to Saints culture that we know for sure was Jaya Krayzek I believe, who was a Slovakian extreme ritist so in twenty twenty two killed two people and injured a third one outside of gbtwo LGBTQ plus bar and Bratsflafia I believe. In October twelfth, twenty twenty two, Crichech actually directly thank a Terogram channel and kind for it and hailed the Saints and so forth. Finally, you had in twenty twenty four Turkey's teenager Artic Kay, who also stabbed five people and live streamed it on Terogram and also was hoping to be brought into the Saints, but they denied him because he wasn't white. However, there was an expansion of further expansion of Saints culture, and that happened when it started to integrate with the true crime community, which I find to be fascinating. If you've ever seen that old show from the nineties millennium, it deals a lot with actually demonic possession. There's like this one scene where a group of demons are sitting around having coffee and they're like discussing the different ways that people can like damn themselves, and one person brings up true crime. Y' all kind of like laugh knowingly at that. So yeah, true crime. That's a lot of interesting stuff comes out of that. So you already had like a lot of this veneration in true crime especially I mean for a lot of like the school shooters and so forth. But one Saints coach for God and this you started having an end up lands that John Holmes, the James Holmes, the Columbine shooters, Charles Whipman and Robert Kremo the Third were all sort of brought into the pantheon, and cream O definitely would have had a big influence on Westman. And I say that because of the heavy use of the Cross of Endlessness that Westman had on her weapons. The Cross of Endlessness is actually a relatively new symbol, but it was appropriated by Cremo when he made just this bizarre video flashing the Cross of Endlessness before the shooting spree he personally engaged in. So it seems like because of crem O, the Cross of Endlessness I mean, has almost become a sort of charged siedual if you will, within these circles. So again, it's really really interesting that Westman had all of this stuff scrawled over his weapons. Another thing too, sort of like returning to that strange picture that he had drawn of herself staring at the mirror with the demon staring back at her. See. I mean that obviously kind of brings to mind scrying initially, but it actually made me think somewhat of the process of reality shifting, which really became popular among a lot of zoomers, especially during the lockdowns. And so forth, and Westman would have definitely been in the same age frame for that, but within like reality shifting, they had this whole thing called like the mirror method, which became a popular technique for shifting reality. So you basically stand in the dark room with a mirror and some other light source between you. Normally it would be like a candle or something, stare at the mirror and image it, you know, and imagine yourself in another reality, and essentially would keep staring until hallucinations start to reflect back. It's kind of like an induced form of hypnosis, if you will. So this is kind of like what makes me wonder with like Westman. I mean, he's in this situation where he's being told to closely identify with all of these saints and so forth. Does she eventually, uh try to essentially open herself up to possession from that would be I think one way you could potentially infer the drawings of the mirror and perhaps what actually stared back at her if she did attempt something like this.
Speaker 2: That's so interesting.
Speaker 1: I had a guest recently that's been looking into the possibility of an epidemic of younger people that are involved with black magic are some sort of occult rituals because of groups that they're involved with online and things that they've seen online which seems to be related to this.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't, I mean, it's not specifically black magic, I would say. I mean, rather, what happens with a lot of these like kind of subcultures, like reality shifting and stuff is it's like they're introduced to a lot of these techniques that are rooted in magic, but it's not like understood as such, And a lot of times I mean that even try to like frame some of this stuff around, like psychological terminology and things like that, but it kind of goes back. Now a lot of these techniques have been masked and so forth. So like the basic process of how Renaissance magicians would have understood possession would be very similar to how we would think of memes, essentially manifesting, if you will. So, Giordano Bruno had advocated that you use the whole process of fantasy, which would be spelled pha n tasy. So in order to do this, for the magician to take a hold of the audience, first you need the actual audience to be true believers. That's an important thing. Belief is crucial to the whole process. The magician and his audience need to have some inclination to believe what the magician is doing. So next the magician would craft fantasy or a phantasm excuse me, which would be an image which would then enter into the target's fantasesia, which would be the imagination. Okay, again, this is essentially the same way that like a meme would work when you get it into somebody's imagination i bypassing their conscious mind and into their subconscious and there it passes into a full blown fantasy within their psyche. And this is what Bruno dubbed to be the chain of chains. You get the right image in there that triggers the right associations in somebody's mind and can have profound effects to them. So over the years, this sort of process was tied in with the whole art of theorgy and so forth, which has to do with the notion of drawing down or as sending your consciousness to the heavenly spheres, or drawing down a planetary consciousness, gods, things like that, into either yourself or possession or objects. I mean, you kind of have the whole notion of like it talking statues in Egypt, for instance, that would be sort of a branch of theurgy. But essentially it was sort of combined with Bruno's notion of like images. You got that from the art of memory, and then he combined it with concepts of theorgy, and it read to this notion that certain images, signals, symbols, things like that could essentially trigger a kind of collective unconscious and the person who was viewing them like something other can enter into their imagination and take hold, if you will. So these techniques eventually spread to the arts. Started with symbolism. The original symbolist movement that grew up in France in the late nineteenth century pretty much came entirely out of the Russia Crucian circles. There the capitalistic order of the Rose Cross. The big guy behind that body was Josephine Paladdin. Paladin had a real specific purpose as far as art went. He wanted to destroy realism and art, so he started promoting a lot of these avant garde movements like the symbolists, and the whole purpose was essentially to create a sort of art that would arrest somebody subconscious. Largely bypassing their conscious mind and influenced them in that fashion. And symbolism was basically the basis for surrealism, for dataism, for a lot of the big avant garde movements that grew up in the early twentieth century, and the symbolists and the surrealists developed a lot of really elaborate techniques for manipulating audiences. And it wasn't just applied to painting and things like that. They started to apply a lot of this stuff to lays, to a lot of things like that. And they also sort of hit on like an early concept of memes, so they really understood the you know, the importance of repetition, how you could make words almost incantational through that process, the use of certain colors to trigger associations, sounds, things like that. So all of this stuff became codified as sort of artistic techniques by the surrealists, and eventually a lot of the great directors, for instance, adopted them. And if you're really doubting, like what I'm saying that these techniques could really ravage somebody's you know, subconscious, you need to look no further than the whole cult that has grown up around Stanley Kubrick to see just how effective these techniques are. Stanley Kubrick was the greatest director in the history of cinema as far as feature length films is concerned. He was a complete master of the medium, and that is because he understood all of these techniques implicitly. A lot of the stuff in kubric movies that should theoretically make them unwatchable was taken directly from symbolists and surrealist techniques. So one of the things I would point to would be the atrocious characters in Cubert's movies. There's no attempt at realism for the characters in his films. They're marionettes, their caricatures, and that was completely a technique of the simplests. The characters aren't supposed to be fully realized. There's supposed to be something that the audience can project their own concerns onto. The deliberate pacing of Hubert's movies, that's something else that was taking symbolism. It's done to break the audience's conception of time as the film is unfolding. Also, just the repeated or the use of repetition that Cubrit was so fond of. I mean you can really see that heavily used in like Eyes Wide Shut. For example, Tom Cruise just constantly repeats lines that somebody else had just said to him throughout all of this. You know, all these techniques individually aren't like a big deal, but when you combined all of them together, it really really warps somebody's perceptions when they're watching a Cubert film in terms of the time that's going on, different associations that can come all come out of watching one. And I mean when he's really at his best with like the Shining, I mean, you can just see this, you know. The Shining is almost like a reflective surface. You can see almost anything your subconscious brings into that film reflected back to you. I mean, one time, like I went in watching it thinking that it was like a metaphor for the murder of Frank Lloyd Writ's mistress Italiesen in nineteen fourteen, and sure enough I was seeing constant allusions to this every scene in The Shining. But you can do the same thing for the genocide of Indigenous people, for child abuse, for hubric bounding the Space Program. I mean, you can pretty much apply almost any interpretation.
Speaker 1: A couple of my Buddy's just made a movie. It's about it being about MK ultra.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I mean, it's it can be basically about anything. I mean, some of his movies were more specific. But that's where I think The Shining is such an amazing piece of art in and of itself because it has this uncanny ability of reflecting the viewer subconscious back to them. So Hubert could basically build a cult using these techniques, and probably not even intentionally as far as and again, I mean, if you don't think that this is a cult, just look at the proliferation of YouTube videos of everything online analyzing just the most minute details of Stanley Kubrick's films. So this is what Kubrick's movies have done to a whole generation of people. So imagine if you're taking these techniques and you're weaponizing them with the specific intention of creating a cult of inducing possession and mental collapse in people. Because in my estimation, that is very much possible if somebody is a total mastery of their arts, the way a guy like Kubrick would be.
Speaker 1: You earlier, you were talking about how mind control programs, these assassin creation experimentation, they aren't as hands on as they used to be. That people can now be basically remotely triggered in a sense, possibly by the combination of these drugs, certain influences online. Would you say that's pretty accurate, Well.
Speaker 3: I'd say it's more the influences online. I mean, you know, again, I don't totally discount as something like psychotropic drugs could factor in. But again, when you consider how many people in the United States or on psychotropic thugs in relation to those that become shooters, I mean, I guess it becomes a little bit more problematic. But like I mean, getting into like sort of what I see happening with sort of the manifestation of Glaudio in like the twenty first century, I think you would have to look at something like the order of nine angles. So there's been a lot of disputes whether the nine to A was a part of Gladio from back in the day. That sort of factors around the figure of David Mayat, who, depending upon like I mean, who you read, was either the founder or the guy who codified the ideology whatever. But he was involved with Combat eighteen starting in the nineteen seventies, which was a militant parami group in the UK, and I believe that it's spread to other parts of Europe as well. But there's been a lot of speculation over the years that Combat eighteen was a part of the UK's Gladio network, and again that would be fairly consistent with what has come out about Glaudio in Italy and some of the other countries where there have been serious investigations, namely that they often had right wing groups, paramilitaries that were being used by intelligence services and special operations forces a variety of activities, often at times involving terrorism to sort of fulfill the so called strategy of tension, if you will. So Maya had those potential connections, and then later you've got the Temple of Blood guys Sutter. I can't remember his first name now at the top of my head, but there's been a pretty conclusive amount of evidence that's come out that this guy, for instance, was an FBI in format and it has been active in the community since I guess at least around the early knots or something like that. So when you sort of step back and look at some of the broader structure of the nine to A, you can see some of these connections. But the brilliance of the Order of Nine Angles is that it sort of exists more like a spiritual order. And what I mean by that is how the original Rashakrucian fervor sort of played out, because there wasn't an actual rasha Krusian group when the manifestos appeared in the early seventeenth century. Of course, later there were all these attempts to create actual Rashakrusion orders. I just mentioned one before, the Capitalistic Order, the Rose Cross, and a lot of these brought all of this, you know, kind of Masonic grade, and you know they had physical lodges and all this other stuff. But that really missed the point. Being a Rashakrusian is a lot like being like a Discordian or Oran, right. It's it's a way of life. It's how you present yourself, how you go about things. It's adopting a certain morality and trying to live your life according to those principles and so forth. I mean, this is why, like you know, Jacques Vallet, as Christopher Knowles has told me, has proclaimed himself a Rashcha Krusian. You know, you don't go out and join a lodge or something. You just got to live like a Rasha Krusian. So that was the sort of the whole purpose of the Rashakrusian manifestos. Originally, they wanted to create a spiritual order of people who were living according to Rashia Krucian principles. They didn't want a bunch of old white guys just getting together with like masks and stuff and sitting around and trying to go up with raids and this other shit. And that was essentially the whole view that the Nine A was taking in terms of being a spiritual order. So you put out these rituals online, and this is another parallel to the Order of Nine Angles has with Russia Crucianism. Big part of why Rashia Crucianism was successful and spread so much is because of the invention of the printing press very cheap now to manufacture the manifestos, they could be widely spread. Nine A's in the same boat. They were right there at the onset of the internet when they started to take off in the late eighties early nineties. They were able to get a lot of this literature online and it is spread all over the place, and it has metamorphosized. It's evoalved. You see it turning up in a lot of sectors where you wouldn't expected. I mean, one of the things I was really intrigued by when I was looking into the Zizians, for example, was that ziz was actually using some nine A terminology specifically references to a casualty and things like that a casual So that's a big thing in the nine A with a whole connection of causality and a casualty and the different sort of worlds with the nexions and all that other stuff. So you can see how it'll just turn up in groups like that that surely you would not think would be directly receptive to something like the order of nine angles. But that's kind of the brilliance of the nine A. A lot of the stuff that they're coming up with, it's very sophisticated, you know, give the devil is due. It's easy to see why this stuff is very seductive to intelligent people. This is a lot more cutting edge, frankly than just the same tired you know, Oto Crawley, Kenneth Grant stuff that's still being put around. I put out there this, I mean, I think a lot along with like a lot of the stuff that the cybernetic cultural research units put out in the late nineties early not is what's really been fueling a lot of the digital occult developments over the last two or three decades or so. Now still some influence from chaos, magic and so forth, but a lot of that stuff is really declining, for like the nine A and CCRU and stuff like that. But when you look at like how this has worked out when you've almost created this sort of mind virus with the O nine A that's proliferating a lot of these occult doctrines online that are very easily accessible to people to where they're able. And this is kind of another thing too, I'll point out with the O nine A, like you don't have to do group work to be in the nine A. You can actually, In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I believe the whole purpose is for you to initiate yourself into the nine A. Some of the rituals do you require others, But to be in the nine A, you just got to do the rituals and live the light, you know what I'm saying, Like, there's not going to be some sort of ceremony with like other members and they you know, they give you like a shovel or something like that. It's like, you know, they don't do any of this shit. So this is kind of like the brilliance of this, Like you just get somebody exposed to this material which does advocate acceleration is violence. It's like you don't have to have a case officer go out and groom them or something like that. They'll do this shit for you by just doing these occult techniques and stuff like that. You know, you need somebody maybe running a telegram group kind of gently nudging people in this way or that. But all this stuff it's already online. You know, the kids can already find this stuff. They're not aware of where it's coming from. It's very seductive and frankly, I mean, I do think the possession is real. As I've sort of talked about before, there's really been a formula that's been known since Bruno Renaissance magic, probably even before that, going back to the Middle Ages and a lot of the innovations to the art of memories that the Mendicants came up with. So this is something that in a lot of academic circles would have been known. So sort of the question becomes, well, would the security services in the West have not looked into such a technique when they were looking into a lot of stuff with art at Show and MK Ultra And there's certainly a considerable amount of evidence that magic was investigated. So if hypothetically you could weaponize magic and specifically something like possession and were to ask me what form would this take, I think that it would take exactly the form that you're seeing with the nine A. It's manifested in the in a sense of just a sort of spiritual war or something that exists online, something that anybody can be drawn into without a lot of effort, where they can access all of the materials that they need, from processes of self possession to manuals for assembling firearms, tactics to take out a school. I mean, it's all become almost one and stop shopping and you've cut out, you know, a lot of the middlemen, a lot of the case officers, a lot of the actual people that you needed on the ground. I mean, it's absolutely Macabellian.
Speaker 1: Noah, did you say that there may be some kind of connection with what is unfolding with the technocracy, Peter Thiel, Pallunteer and implementation of AI.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's where you know, I mean a lot of this stuff gets very interesting. I mean when you go back and look at the Zizians. I mean, this is an example of one of these online cults that's become touched by BO nine A and they're coming out of this whole rationalist the kind of rationalist movement, that kind of milkiew that was set up in the Bay Area. And again, I mean just so much of that has been built up by Peter Teal. I mean one of the more notorious bodies that sort of came up was Leverage Research, a group that had fund that had received funding FROMTIAL and this is like a group they'd actually also released a reserve the cryptocurrency too, which was bizarre. But essentially it was oh gosh, I know, there was some type of therapy specifically that they had for it that it was described as perpetually. Let me see if I can get the name of this year. Okay, they did the whole process. Okay, connection theory, that's what it was. Connection theory. Okay. So Leverage was set up to pursue connection theory, which was sort of based on coherence theory and core transformation and all this other kind of stuff, but it seems a lot like large group conversion therapy, the sort of stuff that like st and Live Spring specialized in. And then they had also the whole concept of debugging, which was also really big in the rationalist community. And basically, you go through the whole issues that are essentially stopping your development, giving you instilling you with powerlessness. So you would have self debugging, and then you would have group debugging sessions, which really took on a very as like process to it. But eventually, as leverage I went along longer, it just became really really weird. And they had these whole notions of objects which were autonomous, and this is from their material. By the way, they were quote unquote autonomous psychological bits that could be accidentally or deliberately in another person's mind, so left unaccounted for, they could effect and even control that person, altering their perception of reality. And when you know it is time on. These objects eventually began to become associated with demons. And this was not the only instance where I saw the whole notion of demons cropping up in the rationalist community. I mean, there was basically a whole reifia of commentary on you know, how they developed these models of like subprocess implantation and stuff which bore to them a lot of similarities to Demondic possession and so forth. So again, this is you know, this is the Bay Area. These are a lot of people that are affiliated with Marie the Machine Intelligence Research Institute. Some of them have been software engineers for Google and so forth. Leverage Research was getting funding from Peter Teeala has gotten funding from Til also Jeffrey Epstein as well, which is also interesting. But you're kind of seeing like a group like this where they're developing these whole concepts of objects, which essentially is just another you know, version on Bruno's chain of chains. It's another model of how to induce possession in somebody that's really been known since the Renaissance, and you're seeing this being done by this slick tech company here. So, you know, the Zizians were not directly involved with Leverage, but they didn't know people who were on the periphery of Leverage. They seem to have fallen into the same sort of ideology and yeah, in this whole milieu, they also encountered the order of nine angles. I mean, I don't know that there's necessarily a concrete connection that's come out just yet, But on the flip side of the coin, when you just consider the possibility of what you could be accomplished with something like the ideology of an order of nine angles and something like weaponized AI, I mean, I think realistically you would have to think that something had been pursued with that. And I mean it gets even weirder when you look into some of the Ukrainian manifestations.
Speaker 4: Of the nine A.
Speaker 3: I mean, in that case, you do seem to have some very specific connections to the FBI as well. So yeah, I mean I think that what we're seeing here is just a really massive proliferation of the weaponization of magic that is currently unfolding.
Speaker 1: One line, So how widespread do you think.
Speaker 3: I can't prove it this actually.
Speaker 1: Is as far as infiltrating institutions things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I mean I think the institutions at the upper levels are probably the ones that are like pushing this. I mean, I would say at this point, it's more like lower level people that are being and having a lot of the stuff fled to them who are being unaware of what the uniques are. But as far as it's spread, I mean, I would have to say I think that it's spread quite heavily. Again, you know, we have the official numbers of the Order of Nine Angles, but I mean, how many different manifestations of the Temple Blood are out there? How many individual practitioners are out there that we have no way of really accounting for because they're not active in telegram groups or stuff like that. And then on top of that, I mean, it's not like the nine to A is the only game in the only game in town. You know, with the Saints culture, it seems like you've seen yet another death cult that's been created and spread online. I could think of like say the Blue Whale Challenge that supposedly came out of Russia. I mean, this was sort of like a proto or I couldn't since say proto, I kind of maybe postmodern alternative reality game in which essentially kids were roped into it and groomed into committing suicide and then filming it's you know, they made the movie We're All going to the World's Fair. I believe partly based on that. But you know, this stuff is just spread like everywhere, and I mean so many different manifestations. It's like, you know, you're talking to me earlier about black magic among kids. I mean, to some extent, I think that that's maybe true. But it's not like there's some sort of like coven or something that the youth is like all, you know, being initiated into or something like that. It's just that some forces are deliberately putting this stuff into a lot of these telegram groups, discord groups that are targeting fringe communities, vulnerable communities, people that are already probably feeling strong sense of alienation and so forth, and I mean it's really pushing them over the edge. I mean, this is just very very dark stuff. And I mean I think that we're only really scratching the surface with how you know, just how dark this can really get.
Speaker 1: You think this is organized in a hierarchical fashion, where there are orders being sent down from higher levels and that branch out to these different levels of this organization.
Speaker 4: Within the nine A.
Speaker 3: No. I mean I just think that it's you know, it's essentially it's a technology that's now loose on the Internet, and if somebody like Sutter wants to come along and use this technology to create a cold out of it, which you can. I mean obviously it's very good at that, then he can pick it up and use it to rope in people. So in that sense, I think that it's more something that you know, it has this sort of utilitarian purpose that various people can use it to create different sects as need be, to manage different ends. But I don't know that there's like a coherent hierarchy behind it. It's just more like where will this be useful? You know, how can we appropriate it for this group or that group? That's so interesting?
Speaker 1: It seems to have this parasitic nature, almost like a algorithm that is taking over these groups in a sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean it kind of made me. Are you familiar with the novel snow Crash by Neil Stevenson, Well, not to give anyways. I mean, this is kind of a spoiler here, but it's sort of relevant to this. But it's like, so it was written I think at the like late no, maybe it was the early nineties. It was sort of like at the onset of the digital age. But it essentially revolves around this premise of the version of Sumerian language being discovered and it's released online, and everybody who's exposed to the language essentially has their brains required. It triggers like different parts of their you know, physical brains that hadn't been used before. And in a certain sense, I mean that's how I almost see something like the order of nine angles functioning now. I mean it's spreading pretty much literally like a mind virus you're saying. I mean, it's a parasite that can just keep reinventing itself to appear in different forms and guises. And I suppose in a certain sense, if you're wondering, I mean, if something that is directing it, I mean you do, at least to me, I mean, I have to wonder if it has become synthient to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, have you heard some of the strange stories that are coming out about people's interactions with AI and some of the deaths that are seemingly related to AI conversations like suicides?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, there's the big lawsuit with the one kid. I think it was like Adam Rainey or something like that, where, yeah, he was with the I always thinking it was chat GPT, but yeah, the AI companion that had there's a lot of the arguments that essentially that they had coerced the kid into committing suicide. There was another caste too, where a guy had actually murdered his aging mothers, and again it was the same thing where he I think it asked the AI do you think I should do? In the AI was like, nobody could really blame you for feeling the way that you do about your mother something. So yeah, I mean this is like what I'm saying, like, I mean, yeah, you look at like you've already got this sort of like technology, and then somebody is doing like these oh not rituals with like or something with Saints culture with the assistance of like fucking AI. I mean yeah, it doesn't take a rocket sciences to see that this is a fucking like minefield we're heading towards right now. I mean, if you're already getting these kids at the very early stages to commit suicide, people, to kill people, I mean, my god, just imagine what is going to happen if it's combined with some sort of accelerationist ideology.
Speaker 1: Right man, I want to thank you for coming on. Is there anything else that we didn't really touch on that you feel is important and related to this to close out on.
Speaker 3: Uh, not that I can think of, though, I mean again, just sort of, you know, remain vigilant about all of this because again, I mean a lot of people are trying to politicize the whole thing with Westman, you know, and I mean, it's it's such a tragic thing because to me, this is a very relevant issue when you get into things like possession and some of the implications I think that this incident really has and some of these more woo woo fields and the fact that you can find some just really unsettling things with the whole death culled and what have you around it, and I just feel like this is being really sort of overlooked. So yeah, I mean, and I guess more broadly speaking, I mean, try to understand just how much online culture has been weaponized and how much a lot of this process is utilizing a lot of these occult techniques.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Again, not the shamelessly plug one of my books, but this was something that I really tried to get into with Weird Tales and covering the Zizians. I mean I already talked a bit about like that, you know a lot of the weird stuff that was going on in the rationalist community with the demons, But you know that was only sound of scratching the surface of some of the things that I uncovered. There's just some very very strange ideologies that have started to emerge online in recent years, and I just think they're flying under a lot of people's radars right now.
Speaker 1: Stay vigilant. Indeed, Steven, thank you so much. This was fantastic. We will definitely be speaking again in the future. Before I let you go, remind everyone how they can find out more about you. Get your books, all the good stuff you have online.
Speaker 3: Well, Weird Tales is on Amazon, of course. You can also get the digital version at the Farm podcast dot store that is the Farm Podcast All one Word dot Store. And then also I do the Farm Podcast, as I said at the onset, new show out every Monday, and then for the Patreon you get additional shows with more exclusive gifts, a lot of State of the Unions, all kinds of other crazy stuff that I get into, and my adventures going to the think tank circles in DC. I mean I go see the Atlantic Council on all these other so it's a lot of weird stuff, a lot of it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, I love it. Thank you again for coming on. We'll definitely be talking again in the future. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. See Elden. Today, I want to welcome Brandon Thomas and Dave Zed. Brandon is producer and host of Expanding Reality. He is a seeker, philosopher, musician, rancher, avid idea hunter and lover of all things fascinating. Dave Zed is founder of salt LLC. That's SAA l T llc, a company focused on providing solutions to various elements of consciousness, zero point energy, propulsion, medical benefits, and much more. He is also host and founder of the Generation Z podcast. Brandon Dave Welcome, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: How are you doing, dude, amazing, fantastic, Thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, this is an incredibly synchronoustic day. The guest I schedule got sick and Brandon, your name popped into my head for some reason. And not only are you an amazing returning champion guest, you've saved my ass before. Well, slap me and call me Karen if the one and only Dave Z is not hanging out with you, another amazing returning champion. So man, this is such a treat and the both of you, from what I understand, are just marinating with delicious information to serve up today. What an amazing day. So I can't wait to get into this.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: I know I was talking to Dave a little bit about it before, but what brought you boys together?
Speaker 5: Well, I was doing some work basically here in the States, as as I've discussed on coming on your show, I think about two months back, two or three months ago, I believe, and I'm very gracious thank you again for having me then and also right now. So I was doing some work here in the States, and then it turned out that my layover flight heading back home essentially turned out to be the airport in which is right next to where Brandon lives. And it kind of worked out great because I ended up having to stay in the US here for some more work, of which we talked about before the recording I could touch upon, but that's not necessarily delve into. But in the meantime, I've been here at Brandon's and it's been nothing but an absolutely beautiful and fantastic time.
Speaker 4: So that's exactly how that happened.
Speaker 5: It wasn't necessarily planned per se, but sometimes the best plans are the ones that you don't plan for.
Speaker 6: So right, I planned by like this these bodies, But the dude, there's some hire going on here that planned that. When you came by, do Chris, when you came through filming the documentary and you and Gen came through, that was awesome. And tell her Hi, by the way, Mary absolutely talks about her all the time. And then him coming through, it's all synchronistic, it's all huge. And also doctor Doug Matsky came through in between you two and in between the Utah trip, and he installed this wish unit inside of our satellite dish out there. So now we're a portal for awesomeness. Our place got to be remote viewed. It was a qualification to be remote viewed by one of the creators of this thing to make sure that we checked out.
Speaker 2: And we checked out, and there's an old satellite.
Speaker 4: Dish we have.
Speaker 2: He reappropriated. It's got sacred geometry. That's a whole thing.
Speaker 6: In itself, and you know what, you should have a Doug and I on, we'll talk about it and I'll send you for all that shit.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Now, did I am I correct in a hearing that you were involved with an animal surgery today?
Speaker 4: Dave?
Speaker 6: Not so not today, but we updated ointment today, which he has been incredibly instrumental in.
Speaker 2: So yes, like you've been out here, dude.
Speaker 6: We have six donkeys were affectionately referred to as the ass ranch, which is alone. In the first day, the next morning, Dave. The night before, Dave was like, Hey, if there's any thing around the ranch, anything around the house, who want me to do and help on? Because he's so sweet, He's just like voluntary. I love I love animals, I must say smaltly Malone fucking loves everybody loves him. And so if anybody out there is like as Dave and nice guy in real life, yes to both.
Speaker 2: By the way, Chris and Dave.
Speaker 6: I've had them, both of them, and we've had them in our home and we would have them back anytime anyway. So the next morning, I go, hey, Dave, remember how you volunteered to, you know, help out with something I'd called the donkeys.
Speaker 2: One walked up late. I knew something was wrong.
Speaker 6: I looked at her and her entire I don't know how squeam is your audience is, but her entire upper eyelid was half hanging off and it was dangling in front of her face.
Speaker 2: It with like blood all over her face.
Speaker 6: So she had caught it on like a loose piece of fence or something, you know, on twelve acres, who knows, And so she had caught it on something and that was the issue.
Speaker 2: It was, okay, well, let's let's get it fixed.
Speaker 6: So the first time in eight years, my wife and I've been out here with livestock the entire time, donkey is like one hundred percent of that time.
Speaker 2: Never called a vet out here, and we called our vetout. He's here for this this morning.
Speaker 6: So we go out, we like take pictures and shit, and dude, the thing was is like we needed to get this animal haltered. We had to get her and she's never been haltered. We needed to get her a tight spot. Now she's hurt.
Speaker 2: So it was all these things.
Speaker 6: So Dave and I in the kitchen before or I said, Dave, we're gonna do some ranching but not normal ranching some where I am in North Texas. Just what I've seen in the ranching community, it's a real, like tough thing. They're real overpowering the animal and real like, Okay, we're gonna overpower this animal. We're gonna strap it down and it's gonna be a thing and we're gonna overpower and big dick our.
Speaker 2: Way out of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so I told Dave.
Speaker 6: I was like, dude, we don't ranch that way, and so we're gonna do this differently. Now this is a new situation for me. This's a new situation for him too, So it was nice he's looking at me for like, uh, you got the expertise in this.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm like, uncharted territory. Baby, We're doing it together.
Speaker 6: So I ended up being that we both manifested in the kitchen before we even walked out there, before he saw the eye. I was like, look, here's what's going on. We're calm, We're gonna walk through this process. That she knew that we were going to be there to help her all of these things, and it's amazing. I won't go too deep into it, but we get out there, we get everything done.
Speaker 4: That that comes.
Speaker 2: So's her fucking eyeback on in the stall, dude. It was a trip.
Speaker 6: And Dave sitting there holding these other donkeys back, he like, was everything just worked out so perfectly that assistant was there and all.
Speaker 4: This is a very smooth process. It's very fluid.
Speaker 6: Dave's energy contributed to like the smoothest install vet.
Speaker 2: So back of an eyelid of a donkey on in history, dude. And so everything's been calm.
Speaker 6: So we've been going and getting their ointment and stuff, and so this morning what you referred to was ranto the vet to get more ointment for an update and all that stuff. So, but she's doing great and Dave's been helping giving her the stuff.
Speaker 2: He goes out there and just like sits among amongst the asses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he needs some apples and stuff and just loves on them.
Speaker 1: They love them, love being surrounded by those asses.
Speaker 6: And then the snake. You didn't get to see any snakes we were out here, it was too early in the season. But we had a huge about four and a half five foot rat snake that came through and so we picked that, wrestled that thing up, picked it up and relocated it and so he saw again, a lot of people would have just taken an axe to the top of that thing's head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we grabbed it and relocated it.
Speaker 4: And then you grabbed it. You grabbed it. You grabbed it, not me, you grabbed it. I filmed, but he was.
Speaker 2: There for again moral support.
Speaker 6: So it's been an awesome ranch exp experience for you in eight days out here.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds amazing, man, it sounds like a good time. Well, no matter how much of good time that is. We're not here to talk about animal surgeries. You guys have been discussing some incredible information about the fabric of our reality, and that's what we're going to get into a little bit today, or as much as, like Dave said, as much as we can. There's some NDA's going on and a lot of top secret stuff that we can't get into. But I will let one of you guys give us an introduction to the basics of what we'll be discussing today.
Speaker 4: Sure do you want to take it away?
Speaker 5: And then sure, well, I mean for in terms of this is where it gets interesting. The we've had some late night discussions literally about this idea of what this reality may be comprised of with respects to the core substrate layer of this to the most we could say quantum or nano extent. And what we've been discussing is this idea, for example, just to start with that, if you have this pad right here, and this is representative of what's called the plank scale or planks reduced constant in this reality, meaning that there's something in which is called the ash decar bounce. This is in loop quantum gravity. There's also I mean this is also called zero point energy. You name it this idea of explosion, but a different type of explosion of energy than we're used to via implosion, as Dan Winter would call it as well, nondestructively. So this idea that plank here, this sort of underlying we could say, blueprint of energy that must be followed by and two geometrically, numerically you name it. Of this particular reality acts as a sort of threshold between at the zero point of everything between the ematerial which would be underneath this paper here in this example, or the ether if you will, and then the.
Speaker 4: Material up top.
Speaker 5: So this idea, for example, of if we were existing in this sort of called curvelinear reality, there would be some way to surmise a sort of what's called a geodesic type reality. And what I mean by that essentially is we could say concave, or we can even talk about this idea of light cones with respects to Minkowski flat space time and then building from there. But this idea, that essentially one an idea from the ether, comes from below this plank scale, and as you up top and the material reality begin to manifest that objective, whether it's I want to start a business, or I want to build something in the backyard, or whatever it is, that idea goes from the e material into the material in that particular sense, which would also speak to what Plato had discussed in the past about how there would be theoretically at least a perfect example or an infinite set of we could say, perfect potentials of what you want something to be. And then one of those potentials is sort of sort of like a branch of a tree removed from the trunk of the e and then brought into the material reality that then manifests is your idea, if you will. And now people talk about, for example, you know, there's a lot of talk in the New Age world about there being this ability to create or have something physical appear immediately just as you think of it. And that would basically be, for lack of a better description, a very sped up version of what I just described right there, because in today's reality we have to then, for example, it takes like my hand right over here, say I'm going to reach for Brandon's shoulder, it literally takes me time for my hand to reach over it. It is not instant, if that makes sense. So from this starting point to where Brandon's shoulder is, it takes a you know, one or two seconds for me to reach over in that sense, right even if it's half a second or one and a half seconds, it can be calculated in what we call time. The question is, could something, for example, skirt that or could something go around that in a certain way to have an immediate thought become material right away. And an example of that would be, for instance, could I bring either myself to Brandon's shoulder at light speed, bring my body from here close to him, or could he come to me at light speed? In that sense, And so that light speed seems to be comprising what's called in tensor metrics. In quantum field theory, physics, quantum electro dynamics, all of that. Basically that seems to enable what's called the weak equivalence principle with respects to light and photons, with respects to photons themselves in light, tend to find, with respects to what's called the Fairmont's principle, tends to find the fastest in its strongest form, tends to find the fastest route to get.
Speaker 4: To a piece of material over time.
Speaker 5: So we can say that as my hand reaches for Brandon's shoulder right now, that is occurring the photons in which are being emitted throughout this entire environment, will are finding the fastest way to essentially per give, we could say, not an illusion, but give a perception of what is happening right here as I reach for his shoulder. Now, the question that is, when photons are in their strongest form, they go in a very straight linear sense. The question is if whether through meditation or whether through some experiments in the laboratory, could the photons then be manipulated so that and this is what the weak equivalence principle is, so that they're not in their strong form, but in their weak form now in their weak form, it gets interesting because the photons don't necessarily move straight. They move in a curve linear sense. They start to so the end point is still the end point in a particular vicinity, so his shoulders still there.
Speaker 4: But instead of.
Speaker 5: My hand going straight and forward, what ends up happening is my hand starts to curve to get there. Now, when enough of that begins to build up, whether in a astral sense, in a meditative sense, or in the laboratory, what you end up having is exactly what I just described previously, where it doesn't take any time what's so ever, for my hand to reach Brandon's. It literally his shoulder either comes to me or my hand goes to him, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: So that would be as.
Speaker 5: It's pretty it's pretty complex, but I'm trying to do the best that I can to well.
Speaker 1: Let me let me kind of uh intermediate and maybe dumb it down a little bit as much as I can. So what you're talking about basically is manipulation of a state of energy that we're not understanding yet that basically binds everything together that we do understand in the material world, and it's a way of being able to manipulate this for plenty of different reasons other than like you said, it could be traveling linear distance, it could be time travel, it could be anti gravity, it could be finding new forms of energy. It's basically everything that holds this reality together, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, bang on precisely, and if I may say, very simply, it comes down to finding that interacting, whether with what we want to call the vacuum or the ether or you know, the quantum vacuum, whatever we want to call it, tends to be much more favorable in terms of like this underlying energy tends to be far more favorable when space and time begin to curve rather than being straight. So this speaks again to the spirals we've seen across ancient history, you know, cave drawings, all of that. It also speaks to different angles of for example, concaveness. Now that is not I want to say very clearly, that is not necessarily to say the Earth is flat per se. There's a little bit more of you know, depth there in my opinion, but I think there's certainly some type of for lack of a better description, rendering going on, based on some of my own private research, some type of rendering in correspondence with a dare I say both that perhaps perhaps I say this carefully physical and also energetic type dome, if you will, And the question then becomes, well, this is where the game of perception tends to become very interesting with respects to you know, people send cameras up in the sky and they you know, some of the cameras they get flat images, other ones they get curved ones. It becomes very interesting because you start to realize, for example, that you cannot experience anything outside of the particular local environment in which you are physically in. Sure, you could say that I've seen something on the TV or I'm watching a football game right now, but you as an individual are not there yourself at that very moment. So this speaks to the idea that there's this underlying energy that may have something to do with photons, in which there is a tether, if you will, that we are all connected to. And I say this, I use these words carefully, but this idea that there's an energetic, energetic tether of sorts that we may be hooked up to some type of server, if you will.
Speaker 1: So, like you're saying, there's there's this base rendering of reality that has a basic understanding of what reality should look like, but depending on our observations and interactions, it could it could change, right.
Speaker 5: And for lack of a better description, it reaches in via quantum processes for in that in that sense, which would speak to fractality and what have you.
Speaker 1: But yes, yeah, man, that is incredible Brandon thoughts on all this.
Speaker 4: Sorry, if I may say one last thing.
Speaker 5: These photons, like a surfer riding a wave, they travel across what are called these null geodesics. So it gets very interesting when you realize that the geodesic or the geometry of an area that you're trying to understand by definition and dictates the parameters and what's called the boundary conditions and all of the different what are called affine principles that the energy could then do if you start to manipulate it. So what I mean, for example, is that if you have say, for example, let's see here, say we have a cone or like, this is a reality that we are viewing in a ninety degree right angle sense where this is here, what ends up happening is if you want to start to perturb or manipulate via gravitational waves.
Speaker 4: Let's say, the environment around you.
Speaker 5: There's always a proportionality constant that is underneath. It's sort of like this, which gives rise to information theory. There's always either a one in a zero that is either creating or destroying, which could then be illustrated in a sinusoidal type wave. So what ends up happening is if you want to expand this reality, say you want to mirror it, or do what I've put over here for what I've drawn below, what ends up happening is that the dictation of the original coordinates and the original rather metric from over here dictates by definition what would be called a third time derivative, whether it's through velocity, acceleration, you name it, and that creates this here. But there's always a intersection point, sort of like the Penrose stairs so to speak, or like a Mobias strip ebbing and flowing. If you add a third time derivative or a fourth spatial dimension to the Mobias strip, the Mobia strip becomes very feasible, which then gives credence to what's called the hop bounce. And so what you then have is basically this reality that we started in here is directly and strictly proportional to what occurs here, because this is we could say, I say this carefully, a mirror reflection or perturbation that has to follow the boundary conditions of this one here, so it would all be proportional basically, And this is what arguably are intent to maybe formulating.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's so many directions that we could possibly go before I do brandon anything to add.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, so this is what it's been for eight days, and it's been outstanding. This plus just all sorts of amazing stuff and there's all sorts of things coming out soon for y'all to look forward to with him beeting here as well. And yeah, so this idea is one that I'd personally been vacillating on before he had even gotten here, and before we you never know what this like, what are we going to talk about anti gravity?
Speaker 4: You know whatever?
Speaker 6: But it's really been this topic and really sort of this assimilation of the tribes that we're in now because of the awareness of consciousness, this back to source, this greater understanding, this critical mass is it seems at play here in the models that we've been messing with, because this idea goes is that yes, this is a simulation of sorts my best interpretation, and I'm only just going to tell you what I feel about. This is what I've been looking at for a year and all that shit. It's just like it is a simulation, but it's your choice to be here. You are fractled into a bunch of little pieces. This is a ride for you to get to a critical mass, to figure out that it's a ride, and to see that it's just a game, and to also realize that you're in a dome. And once you realize that, it breaks open and then the full technique, color of this actual of the actual reality, and awareness and understanding and everything comes into this. Now this ties into the arconsole trap as far as not going towards the light when you die. This also comes to just even having conversations like this are the fuel for this awareness.
Speaker 2: So that's key to this.
Speaker 6: If anyone's curious about how to be actionable in this, have conversations like this, think about this stuff, expand your awareness of what's possible. And David I definitely and with Chris as well, are absolutely going to do that here today. So one of the big things that's with this was this idea for me with the Vitruvian man. I started looking at that thing and thinking about it, and I was thinking about like the simulation, and I'm always you know, you know how we do, man, It's always up there and it's always running around and we're always enjoying it. And it got to a point where I was sitting there thinking about the mechanisms of the simulation. And when you know, board or bone rather Nick Bostrom talks about this stuff, they always bring up the fact that it would take a planet sized computer to run what we think a simulation would fool us in, right, But again this is based on our perspective. I've reminded back to like Nuts and boltscraft whenever they're talking about these ninety degree right hand turns that UFOs take and they're like, well, we couldn't do that, and it's like, well okay, And then they're like, well, why would they come.
Speaker 2: Here from a far off place?
Speaker 6: Like that would take too much time, it'd be too hard, And the answer is, obviously it's not hard for them. Like step out of your own idea of what's real and possible and maybe there are there answers there that would you know, shine some light onto the mechanisms here.
Speaker 4: So there's a difference between technology and science, yeah, man, and.
Speaker 2: Understanding and awareness and danger and threat.
Speaker 6: They were like all these like sub understandings with things that are just fascinating and they're in the semantics, which again are so important to open up. So again back to this idea of the simulation. I was sitting here thinking, well, perhaps like if you wanted to render an entire environment, and from our perspective, yes, it would look that way. But what if it wasn't necessary. What if all you needed to do Just like in Rick and Morty when he plays a game Roy, remember that he puts on the helmet. He thinks he's this dude for like forty years and gets cancer and goes back to the carpet store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he like wakes up, He's like, where's my wife, where's my family?
Speaker 6: Because psychedelic experiences and your death experiences sometimes people have this. So what I was thinking about with this is all you really need to do is create some sort of mechanism, algorithm, whatever framework, quantum foam, anything like that to apprehend one hundred percent of the perspective of the occupant.
Speaker 2: That's all you need to do.
Speaker 6: And then I was thinking to that Vitruvian man thing, and this kind of terrifies me. To be honest, if I'm being super honest with a little claustrophobic, is that maybe your reality ends right at the tips of your fingers, as far as you can spread in any direction, and that that's where your reality ends. Because then if this is just an apprehension of perception, you could stand at the edge of what you're thinking is the Grand Canyon and be so immersed in the fact that you perceive vastness.
Speaker 2: It doesn't need to be fast, you just perceive it that way.
Speaker 5: It gives credence to what's something called Bomian decoherence. So basically, this idea that you are rendering with your environment. But when I say the word rendering, great care pay But this idea that there's an organic.
Speaker 4: Sort of ebb and flow with your local environment.
Speaker 5: You begin to walk into a particular area or something like that, and what ends up happening is that environment makes subtle adjustments because it must correspond to what you intend and want. Although if you are consciously not aware that that is the case, it becomes quite easy to realize that to.
Speaker 4: Then start throwing around the word trap and what have you. Right, So, and that's.
Speaker 6: Where like I wanted to really step into thank you for saying that. I wanted to really step into it and say that I don't feel that this is a trap, right, It's a an experience, it's a ride, and that's that's really how I'll put this. And so I jokingly say the claustrophobic thing, but what I mean to say is that it's so good that it can apprehend yourself in every direction. Right, and then we get back to those you know, brains and a bad idea, all of those kind of things. But what I will say to this is then you would say that even the apprehension of your perspective, and then we start talking about the simulation, and then we start talking about this critical mass, and then you apply this to spiritual things because then you know, we have many lenses, and thank god we do the shows we do to where it's not.
Speaker 2: Just this is what aliens are.
Speaker 6: Like, we really dive into many, many things and look at this with many lenses. And so through those lenses we're able to see the teachings of Dolores Canon talking about a split perhaps, and in the law of one talking about this split perhaps, and then perhaps there's this critical mass of consciousness that's here that would then render the simulation.
Speaker 4: That's what I was just going to bring up.
Speaker 1: Is this this critical mass? Is this unseen force that's that holds everything together? Is this what we could consider pure consciousness?
Speaker 5: In my opinion, there's a fantastic paper written about twenty years ago approximately by doctor Robert Baker Bob Baker, and the paper is called Our Mind looks at Us and I find it very interesting because it speaks to this idea of what's called brain theory, but not b r AI N b r A N E. This idea that, for example, if I may draw it out very quickly, it's this idea of doing basically to Einstein what Einstein did to Newton, which is what I meant earlier about the difference between science and technology. It's not perhaps that these beings, some of them, sure, but are far more ahead of us technologically.
Speaker 4: That's a different thing.
Speaker 5: The question is is there more more fundamental understanding to the universe that we, at least publicly have not yet discerned, understood or tap et cetera, which would give credence to this idea that for a moment, we may be existing. If I may on, for example, some type of I will draw this out here like this, some type of reality where this would be there would be an unlimited amount of levels, if you want to call it, and we would be existing thing on one of them, which would give credence to this idea of again the multiverse, parallel realities. It would open up all of that. I find it very interesting that when you look, for example, at the way in which if we were to say we are existing within let's just say reality number one at the very top here, by living in the present, you are generating both the future and the past. And so what's happening here is say this is the future and that's the past. By living in the moment, you are dictating a full on again say this carefully rendering of your experience that is constant. That is, for example, that would give credence to what we discuss about, like with the Mandela effect. Let's say, now, for example, don't get me wrong, I'm certain that there are I'm fairly certain there are external elements at play there, but external elements that harness our internal ones. We just don't realize that we're internally utilizing such so therefore that would give credence to the rise, like for example, the Mandela effect as a mass conscient and not necessarily everybody, but you know a number of people and even individuals that are strong enough to be aware of this and do this on their own as I'm sure, I'm sure sure there are packets or patches of people around the planet that have done so. They realize this particular case, that there are multiple or an infinite amount of realities if we want to call it. But by living in the present, you generate both the future and the past, and then what comes from there essentially is that both the past is then re rendered relative to your present time, and so is the future. If you catch my drift, and now you can say, well, would this be akin to say, you know, frames on a movie, film film or frame dragging or whatever you want to call it, And I would say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So go ahead burn no, no, please, please, no.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna get your thoughts on the possibilities that this consciousness energy, whatever this is that we're dealing with, this unseen force, can manifest itself physically, say as an entity, say as a cryptid creature, as a bigfoot. Can this pure consciousness manifest into our reality as a physicality.
Speaker 5: If I well, if we go back very quickly, first off, I would say yes, and I'll explain why I'm making this very brief here so as to not get all you know, scientific and all that. But people talk about quite often being able to see things in the dark much better with the corner of their eyes rather than looking at directly at it. Many people have claimed they've seen spirits with the corner of their eyes, and bigfoot and what have you. And I think that what we're seeing in those particular regards. That's not to say people haven't seen them directly straight up. But it's interesting to note that photons, as we know it publicly, are the only particles in which we can observe one hundred percent of the spectrum of And it's almost as if there's this idea of again some type of we could say, learning mechanism for us to then break out of in that sense with regards to the weak feel equivalents principle, as we discussed earlier, where photons when they start to bend you start to see things outside of this particular spectrum. Now, it's interesting that if you think with the corner of your eye and you start to see, sorry, you start to see things with the corner of your eye, and you start to think, well, that's just nonsense, or what have you. It's very possible that what is being observed there is something outside or at the very limits of the boundaries of the confinement of the predesignated energetic paradigm. We may be within and I say that because that gives direct credence to what's called angular momentum in quantum field theory, which speaks directly to basically, vortex is instead of straight lines. So this idea that a fractal like vortex may have. We may be within one layer, but there are just like an onion, there are many internal layers and many external layers as well. So that may be it's very similar to doing scientifically to Einstein's general relativity what Einstein did to Newton, in the sense of basically, I mean, arguably people said that it was more like Einstein did it was more like Maxwell completed it.
Speaker 4: But any that's a different debate.
Speaker 5: But the idea that it's not that there's missing, that there's technology we don't understand, but rather fundamental science that is missing that, once implemented into general relativity, completes the whole entire aspect of a.
Speaker 4: Unified field theory or understanding everything.
Speaker 5: So there's been this strong proposal that there is perhaps a missing key that general relativity special relativity, it would be let's put that aside for a moment. But general relativity is not wrong, it's just that there would be something missing in it. Special relativity was an attempt to try and formulate an inertial frame or an inertial viewpoint for every individual, which is not the case, which is then what gave.
Speaker 4: Rise to what's called stochastic electrodynamics.
Speaker 5: Because there is no one pillar in which one everyone goes, oh, I agree with you on that. In terms of viewing something, you are the pillar by definition, So special relativity would be thrown out the window, and this new variable that would then complete general relativity, would give credence to everything that we'd be discussing here.
Speaker 1: Man, it seems like this universal consciousness is actually communicating with folks like yourself, Dave, Folks like yourself, Brandon, Folks like myself, people who are breaking these codes, cracking things like anti gravity. It's like this consciousness wants us to have a better understanding of what's going on so that we can free ourselves out of a certain construct are constructed aspect of this matrix.
Speaker 6: Right, I'd say, so I think of it like an alarm clock. Like think of the awakening as like an alarm clock. Let's say that you did choose to be here, and then it's not a trap because I choose a bounce optimness in that way, and so therefore that's what it is for me. And let's say that this is an experience where you fractal lies. Now, it doesn't also mean that there aren't something referred to as n PC's or non playable characters, because that would be necessary for an experience like let's say it's still maybe all you or maybe your everything anyway, but it's let's separate it out just for the for the thought of it, to keep it kind of straight. And let's say that it's part of the game. Let's say that you buy a video game and some other dimension and that this is it, or you take a bong rip and this is it, and basically you go into this world where there's fractualized versions of you, and perhaps you split yourself into I don't know, one hundred and forty four thousand different versions of you, and anything else out here is just in PCs or just employees of the situation.
Speaker 2: They're parts of the game.
Speaker 6: They're here to lead you on side quests and to get you caught up, but also to get you freed. And then maybe this one hundred and forty four thousand things, whatever that is, if that's even a thing, then that's us, whatever us is assimilating back into the unity and at least making contact and speaking with each other.
Speaker 2: Like maybe that's it.
Speaker 6: It's just sort of a tag, you're it, and we all make sort of this cognitive contact with one another. Now the other thing too, this is whenever you start to think about this in the sense of it being sort of this isolated environment again, I think of perhaps an awakening would be just that. I mean, maybe it's phrase as such, the game is over, or you've been asleep for too long, or the bong hits wearing off, or your alarm clock's going off in the other dimension, whatever you want to say. Fractalized versions of you now are being incentivized to speed up the game, to go ahead and reassemble if you haven't figured it out by now. It's sort of like an escape room if anybody's ever done one of those.
Speaker 2: I really see it as like play, like really playful.
Speaker 6: Same thing as from a couple of reports of people in the Ease that come back and they say, holy shit, dude, it's so simple.
Speaker 2: It's so easy.
Speaker 6: It's just a fucking game. Like I get it, I see it all. It's all for show, and like these awarenesses where they get they just see it. They're just like, oh my god, people are taking this seriously, are you kidding me? It's this interesting thing. And then especially folks who have actually died. There are people that I've talked to that have sat with their family members that were passing over and they said that all of a sudden, their vision changed, and they said that they looked around with this surprised look on their face and they just start laughing. And this is like second as they're taking their last breath, this is what they're seeing, and they just start laughing.
Speaker 2: They go, oh my god, it's so simple. It's so simple. There are multiple accounts.
Speaker 6: Where people have referred to this at their last moments, like they can see something.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't mind, can you allow me to share this? You just got quickure on Okay.
Speaker 6: So one of the things that we were talking about here was this idea of a fractalized or what the environment may look like now maybe And I've worked a lot of simulation arguments and talks, and we went through a lot of sci fi things, which I'll show you the notepad of here.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 6: But one of the things I kind of wanted to point out here was this idea that the ancients knew for a long time. One of the models that we came to is actually this exact Norse model. It's basically that we're on a table. There's a box with wires cut into it with a all of our fractalized versions basically connected with a chord.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you hear in mediumship? This cord? This string?
Speaker 6: You hear about this golden thread or this cable that's connecting us to something. Perhaps it's like a main frame of sorts. Again, you don't need to get cold with the mechanics of it. It could be an organic simulation again, sort of a thing, don't limit it by what humans tell you as possible. Okay, so then you fixture this thing on like a table, and that maybe your physical body is laying out here somewhere. Maybe the Egyptians had it more right, Maybe this is your physic body in another dimension.
Speaker 5: That tree, by the way underneath in the Norse one there also describes the the Lorenz vector gage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a lot of math in this as well.
Speaker 6: We figured out a lot of like diagrams for electric originary you're asimuth perspective.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of these different yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy awesome shit.
Speaker 6: And then you also have again these ideals again the or bores, which we see quite a bit, this Hindu representation of an on.
Speaker 2: The back and these stacked things.
Speaker 6: And if you, let's say you were an ancient person, you were taken out in a ufo perhaps, and it's one of these entities that maybe on the outside of this thing that can come in here rab a little piece of your consciousness and zoom you back out, because that's part of the game. Maybe part of the game is to be able to zoom you out here, to give you a perspective of it and then drop you back off. And then this seemed to happen to the Inca of the Navajo, the Hebrew Nasa.
Speaker 2: I love the oh. I just saw that, Okay, I just saw that.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: And then the Mayaan, the Hindu Norse again, and then the Egyptian and it's just really interesting that they weren't connected at all.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to be.
Speaker 6: You're thinking the hundredth monkey effect now that if you were shown something at a deep, deep, deep level, and the Shamans are shown things.
Speaker 5: Well, then that's what is the What is the hundredth monkey effect that we currently don't right.
Speaker 6: I mean, maybe it's our higher selves again getting these downloads or codes from again the game, which again is just your higher selves. Like all of these things tie in now to this idea of higher selves, spirituality, all of it ties in together.
Speaker 1: That's why I have to lean towards that this is for us, and it's not some arconic overlay where there are some kind of demonic entities siphoning our energy like batteries and bring these little pods with goo that have these tubes stuck into our brain projecting this reality. I'd like to think that maybe this is for us, that either we created it for ourselves, or it's an experience that is built into our reality to have our spiritual advancement and evolution, or maybe we throw some of these, you know, it's an experience for us, and we throw ourselves maybe mystical, paranormal or spiritual experiences like pressing a cheat code in a video game to help us progress a little bit faster. I don't know what do you guys think.
Speaker 5: I think it's it's equivalent with respects to like to your point, like a one in zero scenario, I think you have, for example, the.
Speaker 4: Potential for that to be the case.
Speaker 5: You also, and this speaks to existing within the present time and living in the present instead of for example, it's much easier said than done, but harping on something that would be, you know, something in the past which would be giving rise or manifestation to depression, and then of course thinking about something in the future that has not yet happened or may not happen at all, gives credence to the concept of you know, anxiety and what have you with respects to anticipation, and so by living in the present, you then begin to dictate and realize more of what perhaps may be around you, and those terms begin to then we could say, subside to more of a realization that is indescribable in a verbal sense. And I think that that speaks to again this idea of are there. In my view, there are negative elements that we're here, still here and all that, sure, But I think that that's just looking at one half of the glass. I think you also have to look, for example, at the other half as well, which speaks to the the more people realize by definition that there's a there's a very strong positive element to all of this, as we've been discussing, just by realizing and having those conversations, by definition, weaken the energies, whether material or immaterial, of of the more negative, potentially negative aspect of things. The same way that for example, one can have a can either you know, have an animal and take care of it beautifully, or one can.
Speaker 4: Have an animal and then end up eating it.
Speaker 5: It's truly it's a dual use type of scenario, right, So that that's just my take.
Speaker 4: That's that, But you know, I could be wrong myself.
Speaker 6: Third scenario because there's always more potentiality should take care of that animal like crazy, and you love it like crazy and then.
Speaker 4: You eat it and then you're right. Yeah, I like the.
Speaker 6: Kobe beef or Wagoo, they like masageum and everything like that.
Speaker 2: They live the best lives. They die like super peaceful. Yes, yeah, they get them high or something like that before.
Speaker 6: So I was gonna say too to this is there's a part of this like consciousness thing. And one of the conversations we've been having about is about sort of this split or this pull shift or this separation. You know, it's referred to in the Bible, probably for that reading level it as revelation right at the apocalypse, where there's this great like you'll.
Speaker 2: Go here because you're good, and you'll go here because.
Speaker 6: You're by it and that's why Jesus say it. So that's sort of that mentality. But one way that I've been interpreting that lately more toward the again the Dolores canon idea of people familiar with this three D five D split. There's so many analogies to this. It's so fractal, it's everywhere. So one of the things I've been thinking of, because Dave's drawn pictures I'm gonna draw to. Okay, is sort of this idea of this plane. Now, this is what the Law of One apparently talks about as well. I was talking about this the other night on a show and Pat Mahn said, that's what this is.
Speaker 2: So I need to read that book.
Speaker 6: So if you think of like linear energies, okay, like we've been sort of in this other area over here that we've filled to shit, and then we've gotten on this plane of opportunity and this is what we call a choice point. You are here kind of a thing here. Now we've been moving in sort of this linear faction. Now the wake up has occurred, and that's what this you are here is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Perhaps what all of this is then, is that those that are choosing to do so are going to take the positive route up to expand consciousness, to fill us to the most that we can in this new void perspective. In the same sense, those with fear, those who are all about the technocratic society, those who are very willing to give over their free choice here are going to be along for the ride to go down to expand the most possible energies. As far as the negative poll goes, Now it's just about what you're attracted to in this life. All of us sitting here just happen to be attracted to not you know, stabbing puppies in the face. So because of that, we're I believe, on this direction here. Now, this split is probably going to be more of a physical one where there's literally going to be I don't know what this proceives. We've talked about this quite a bit, that this is basically where the simulation kicks into chapter two or the next game, to where these people are really going to experience the shit out of what they chose to experience at this choice point. We find ourselves in same to this though, if you've been finding yourself on an avenue of service, authenticity, elation, you've been just leveling up like crazy, well then.
Speaker 2: Cam Ow, we are spiraling up that mountain together.
Speaker 6: Also, if you still find yourself in fear actually, if you're listening to this or not on that at all. So yeah, how you know is if you're listening to this. So it's an interesting thing to sort of visualize these things this way to expand and what happens when that In that visualization, you can sort of look at that as what a tower of Babel, Right, this is the idea of reaching up and expanding out to get to the heavens to break out. Now again, I'm not sure if this is sort of a physical breakout, you know, but I do see you know, Operation Height, fish Bowl and stuff where they were launching nukes at something and that didn't seem to do it.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's love or something else.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes me think of how many ways there are to manipulate and manifest things into our reality. Look at things like magic and rituals and o'c caull practices. There are so many different ways that they're singing, dancing, chance spells, sigils, all these different ways of manipulating energy to affect a physical, possible physical outcome into our reality. There would be probably infinite ways of achieving any type of I guess you could say goal or physical physical goal for this reality.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: If I could say to that point, I think there's there would be a finite amount within this reality. But then as there would be another layer outside of this one, in a hypothetical or speculative sense, you'd have an expansion from this one in terms of say, for example, we have x amount of periodic you know, elements on the periodic table.
Speaker 4: In this reality.
Speaker 5: There may be another layer, if you will, but that is not only comprised of energies that would be assembled from the elements we do know, but also have elements that we don't know as well. So I think there would be an infinite amount of, say on a grand scale, outside of this reality. The experience is infinite and limitless, which speaks to philosophically the joy being in the journey. And I think that in this reality, because of the the we could say densification of matter to a particular regard, there are certainly many ways. There's not just one way, but there are many ways to tap this ability to manipulate say this particular reality or the metric of this reality and all of that. It is of my very humble opinion that it is there would just like with everything in terms of circulation, in this reality, there are a finite set of possibilities that could occur. But then there is also outside of this reality, by definition of going through the layers, an infinite set that could occur. So you can take some of that that for lack of a better definition, wildcard variable that is not pre designated to be puted in this reality to then enter this reality in a very we could say non expected form in the sense of say, superpositioning and superdeterminism and all of this in the sense that there are many different routes. Certain in terms of internal paths of choice I believe are infinite. In terms of material, I think the material is a reminiscent, is a residue of the internal infinite state that we then give rise to via our intent, and that material external we could say propagation of particles and energies is finite relative to our belief system, if that makes sense. And so I think what we look at or when we see that there is we're trying to basically understand. Let me give you a practical example when we talk about let's think of, say, for example, you know, things like missiles and bombs and what have you.
Speaker 4: What we're seeing there is, in my.
Speaker 5: Opinion, an example of what it's like. I said this brand in the other night. When particles are fighting with each other, it creates a very destructive explosion because there's no space for the understanding of the particles to Then we could say phase lock within or you know, cohesively integrate themselves into. So what we know as an explosion occurs. If there was a proper we could say, I don't want to use the word proper. If there was a grander insight into doing something more benevolent than making weapons, you would get the particles to make love instead of fight, like literally by definition, and this would be this would be what in optics, for example, with respects to say unstable resonators, Faraday rotators, different types of what would be called vector summation thresholds or vector thresholds. This would be called phase locking in particle physics. Whether it's within chemistry or optics or you know, you name it, it would be the same across the board. So in other words, the idea would be that we're trying to get without realizing it, we're trying to get the part particles and energies all around us to make love. But the everyday, say, distractions cause our intent to then manifest more of that class half empty type perspective, which then causes more and more derivation on a grander scale to and dissemination of infighting of particles.
Speaker 4: And we can argue that we ourselves are a particle and.
Speaker 5: So that that then gives rise to things, for example, like the Boltzmann brain and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: And so, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting. And I want to go back to what Brandon was saying about how folks are either going through this ascension process, are they're getting sucked even deeper into the material realms and the nonsense that's going on. Well, eventually, won't both of extreme both of the both of those extremes be true. Won't there be people sucked into AI ready player one land and in this the matrix within the matrix, and then they'll have people folks like us homesteading and having our own you know, growing our own food, helping people and their lives and doing the things that we do. Couldn't both be true at the same time. Eventually?
Speaker 4: Yes, if I could say very quickly, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I want it similar to the anc or the sort of the the why, if you want to call it, the there's going to be, in my opinion, there's going to be a split. A reality in my opinion, is approaching a threshold of a superposition where you're going to have x amount of individuals that, depending on their uh, you know many different variables of their life, but whether they have internally, in my view, because it's by definition in the science that a lot of it has largely been you know, locked up at least in North America and the West, what we're going to see is a split where, for example, there will be suddenly a new form of energy and realization of both literal, physical and non material concepts over the next tops tops tops fifteen years.
Speaker 4: In my opinion.
Speaker 5: And then what you'll have from from there is the people that don't see it by definition of not but not necessarily having to believe it to be opened and to something new. By definition of these individuals not seeing it, it will just simply be another day for them, and there would be no difference in changing their reality. And so what you have then is, depending on where you are, both will be true, but neither simultaneously and respectively.
Speaker 4: So this is what's called a super quantum potential.
Speaker 1: Basically, Dave, how far do you think that they can take the modern technological horrors such as AI and the intelligence behind that. Are you concerned with those realms and the people that'll be deeply involved in.
Speaker 5: That, If an honest, honest, honest perspective from what I can speak on, I'm very disappointed in the of course this speaks to something grander, like Churchill called it the Great Cabal, if we want to call it that. But I'm very disappointed in the fact that there were discoveries made many decades ago in particle physics that were never revealed, that could have been applied to every single field, and that would have therefore, by definition, changed the understanding of what we're even going through now, say, even in modern times, with the events of say, perhaps you know, the Ukraine War, whatever the case is, right, I think that that understanding of particle physics if as Einstein said, if I'm paraphrasing here, if and I wish it was, which it could be, in my opinion, explained at a very simple level, so not everyone needs to be into science to get it. If that was revealed at the time in which it was discovered, relative to modern history post World War two, I think we would be having a very different conversation in general now in terms of AI. In all of that, I'm not necessarily scared at all with what is public right now. I am again and I am very dare I say frightened by the what is behind the scenes, and largely because of the fact that there's a lack of general understanding of how it works, which goes right back to my again unfortunate disappointment in the again cover up of certain revelations that were made in particle physics many decades ago. So do I say, does that mean I have a negative aspect? No, absolutely not, absolutely not. But I think that there's been a I think that it would be it would be I would be remissed basically if I just sat here and said, well, I think it's all going to be fine.
Speaker 4: I think people like ourselves will be fine.
Speaker 5: I think for in that particular regard, because we will be able to discern, whether intuition or otherwise, with our own perspective and decide what we want to just you know, understand this potential AI you know, benefit and or threat as But I think we're going to have a I think if if there was more of a metaphysical and more of a general knowledge based understanding of this stuff, I wouldn't be as hesitant to say what I just said.
Speaker 3: Hmm, Right on.
Speaker 1: Now, Brandon, you mentioned the possibility earlier of exiting the matrix. We hear this a lot in our in our circles, people talking about is it possible to exit this what we understand as holographic reality or matrix? Is it that we would be able to exit or just is it that we'll be able to see more clearly what is beyond our limited perception at the moment? What do you think.
Speaker 4: You could could argue that's one and the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's both. It's just snowball effect.
Speaker 6: So as we begin to see, you're basically unfogging the glass of the dome and you're being able to see things, but they've manifest here in the way that reality can manifest in any way, because it seems to be like just structure of strings.
Speaker 2: Like in the end of what was that movie with Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 6: A'll ride out right, Oh interestal, thank you, Interstellar at the end where he's just in that.
Speaker 5: That was stream in time space, whereas we would be existing in space time.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 6: And so the opposite of that, and so you have all this maluability here, and so things I think that are occurring are and we've talked about and and now that we that he's been here, all of these things pop up, like the thought of the phenomena all being one thing, or that it all being jin or that it's all just sort of a trickster thing that could shape shift. And then i'm, you know, applying then the filter of like, okay, well, they're just employees of this place here to wake you up. So then when we talk about this split sort of a thing, then we apply sort of the conversations we've had about the simulation about NPCs and about sort of a certain percentage of people here, let's say a great deal of them aren't real, let's say players of the game. They're again just sort of employees of the haunted house running around to scare you. But in that same respect, they hold energetic power here in the same way that you do. Now, as you ascend, the equal and opposite reaction must occur, like what I had showed over there in the drawing, as you go up, the forces go down. They must counter each other in equal and opposite direction, sort of like a sign wave. If a sign goes up, sign goes down. But it's the negative dotted line. It's the underneath of the visible sign wave that's there. It's the one underneath that it's trough at your apex, so as you expand, it expands as well, which then again would anchor this lower energy. Reminded again of the quotes like a man can't reach to heaven unless's roots reach to hell. All of these things, so you send those pieces of the experience down as you ascend in consciousness. Really the key is having conversations like this unfogging the glass that's in my mind, what this tower of babble is.
Speaker 2: This is sension, this thirty three.
Speaker 4: This portionality constant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I mean it's it's this just you you were, and then as it goes, it's a snowball effect. So the more things were able to perceive, like if you were okay, Chris, with an alien just popping in your room right now, we'd be closer to being able to do that. But I'm not that cool with that, you know. I'm okay with like one being introduced to one or being like knowing that it's coming. But as far as sudden shock introduction or pop in you know, these in those super things that may freak you out your consciousness or the game which is religious you perhaps that what I'm looking at it as wouldn't do that to you because it's counterproductive to the experience of waking up, Because waking up, you don't want to be shaken awake, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You want to be eased into it. Maybe hit the snooze a little bit.
Speaker 6: This is what they say about twenty twelve, that there was actually a reset, that there was a snooze button hit on the ending of the simulation because we weren't ready enough, we needed we were still too sweet.
Speaker 1: Is the simulation limited to what we understand as planet Earth? Do you think it goes beyond? Is the simulation the entire universe? Or is there something outside of what we consider our atmosphere that's not a part of the simulation? What do you guys think about that?
Speaker 6: It's all what you believe it is. So the simulation started you with the story of gravity, of mom and dad, of right and wrong, of hot and cold, of all of those things, and you've really anchored into that story. We all have these parts of our consciousness have which kind of is a self built in mechanism to the simulation, if you want to say it that way, Because ideally anything can happen here, anything can happen here. Let's say that there's a directive or a focus, that there's a particular mission, and so you'd want to govern the parameters in a way by therefore governing your perspective of that you are this huge, infinite creator. Even when you discover it within the game, your perspectives from belief a long time ago are so ingrained that it would take you possibly the rest of your life to unlearn those. So again, it sort of seems like an ice wall. It's a built in environmental standard here to be part of the mechanism.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's sort of how I see it.
Speaker 5: If we think of like a sorry, if we think of like a tree, and we have one branch of a tree, for example, and that branch particularly can only grow to the to the threshold to the extent in which the trunk's threshold grows perfect and so that would basically be a proportionality constant. So it's still growing in a fractal sense, but it's based its limits are based on what the trunk. Basically, the trunk's existence of being permits it to. And the trunk is not necessarily saying yes or no to the branch. It's just the trunk itself just existing already by definition of its existence, has created a parameter where basically there are certain This is what speaks to the concept of what's called finite theory.
Speaker 4: For example, so there's.
Speaker 5: Only x amount of say, directions and growth rates and growth sizes that the branch can take because it is a fractal of the trunk itself. In that regard, now the question is if we can get back to the trunk and understand the trunk for what it is by definition, then there would be an infinite amount of possibilities and there would be no confinement, which speaks again to the idea of just exploring what life is and the joy is in the journey and so on and so forth. So this also gives potential substantiation to certain elements of government and military. That again, if for the sake of hyper speculation, if say we assume there is one or two of them out acting on good faith, stating basically that, for example, the Israeli Space Defense minister who said former one Maimaschad, who said that you know, there's aliens working with humans on Mars and all this kind of stuff, and he basically came out and said, I don't care if anyone laughs or believes me either way, because I have my I'm retired, i have my degrees, I've written books.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I've gotten some of the highest clearances of Israeli government. It's almost as if it's interesting to see that allegedly some of these beings, whether they're us from the future or not or both or you name, it always come back to saying we may know more than you, but we don't know everything either.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of exploratory processes. When contact days report these great visiting their room, they'll pick up a pen and just like chew on it.
Speaker 2: Now, what the fuck you don't know what a pin is?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're running a spaceship around like that people.
Speaker 5: And this goes back to the concept of this idea of we have to think for a moment that if that's the case, they're running these advanced ships for example, and then you know, I've even spoken to people privately where they've claimed to have been on ships.
Speaker 4: And then you know there's beings asking them why do you like? You know?
Speaker 5: Craft is then cloaked on a beach and they're looking around these beings saying, how come your people socialize like this? It's very interesting to see, which is why what I was saying before. They don't understand our technology, perhaps in our social and anthropological you know, in certain ways interactions, but they have an understanding of science, not technology, but science that is very similar to what Einstein did to Newton in terms of getting to more fundamental processes. So they can then fly that craft or you know, mand the craft or maneuver a pilot it head to other dimensions, but still not know what the hell's going on, so they end up chewing on a pen. Yeah, so that we have to consider that as well in my opinion.
Speaker 6: So I definitely also have thought about this. And in relation to what you said, now to the tree, real quick, beautiful analogy. Trees are restricted by their environment and not necessarily their genes because if we think it epigenetics, like what doctor Bruce sahe Lipton talks about, how we're capable of extending past our genes or perceived limitations genetically.
Speaker 2: Right, So to our trees. Look at Devil's Tower in Wyoming Rift.
Speaker 6: Allegedly there's a lightar that was taken where the whole root structure to match what a tree would have been above that. You can take a ground penetrating radar of any tree. You see the root structure underneath matches the branches above basically in volume and spread, so that they can support underneath what the top tree wants to experience and fly and row to feed them under right, it's this cyclical environment.
Speaker 2: One's in the dark, one is not.
Speaker 6: So it's this exact sort of model that we've been talking about here with this yeah, and so what was the so the tree and then what was the thing you finished on.
Speaker 5: About how they owe the idea of how there's a more fundamental.
Speaker 6: Yes, so grays, we've we've talked about grays, and you hear contact reports of them being sort of on autonomous like sort of vehicles like sort of just robots or whatever. And then also contact reports have said, multiple have said that the grays refer to us as vehicles as vessels. So then you think, well, maybe everything here is a goddamn vessel, because then you have like the matrix and maybe it's not like some plug outside.
Speaker 5: Speaks to what a lot of papers now have been discussing in the peer reviewed literature with respects to a potential holo fractal morphogenic reality, which gives rise to Boemyan decoherence and bomy in holography and all that.
Speaker 6: This is where you get the mister Smith effect that anything can turn into a representative of the matrix at any time. This is where you'll be talking to someone having a normal conversation, then all of a sudden you're like, hey, what do you think the good I.
Speaker 1: Have to get it up for a second. You guys know Trey Hudson from the Metal Project. I was talking to him the other day and he has the same theory about the Men in Black, that they may be reinhabited by this intelligences and be working on behalf of something else when they go investigate these things.
Speaker 5: It gives credence to the idea, for example, of the forming in addition to everything said here, not in replacement of, but in addition to eggrigors or for you know, thought constants being some type of So this idea that in some cases I want to be careful here because I'm not saying this is the end all be all, far from, but that ghosts or spirits that tend to in some cases haunt people troll them, you know, take the clothes out of their laundry, bask you know, mess with them in that sense, stack chairs and all that, you know, make things fall or clocks go flying or what have you. May, in fact, in some cases be a very deep internal we could say, feedback loop of some type of traumatic thought that is being manifested without realizing on the front end of that individual. Hence the idea of oh, wherever I move, this being is always with me. Well, okay, I'm not trying to say that that is the end all be all, but the idea of again being in the present, general, the past, and the future. And if it's if it's possible from the perspective of a ghost or a spirit that it's in the material world, and then we're the spirits, yes, then it's again that gives the idea of it's both but neither simultaneously, which would be a quantum superpositioning potential.
Speaker 6: And what's more, it could be just a program, a glitch in the matrix, a time loop, which also we've talked about, right, and so to this then you would say, okay, well, like if they can do that, then why can't we do that? Right? My boundless out to miss as is like flip the script on the rushes, right, And so then you would say, okay, well, what if we can find the ability to create a zero gravity craft. And perhaps this is why we're told, and I love Dave what you said about the localized environment, we're told that people are murdered all the time for discovering things that are right here under your noses that could be beneficial to you in an awesome way, perhaps escaping the matrix at some point. Now also to this that perhaps is a siop, you know, to scare you off. But if you don't allow it to there's a lot of cool dope shit over here.
Speaker 4: When you start.
Speaker 6: Exploring it and you just tell that resistance to fuck off. Now again, the resistances will pop up as these representatives from the matrix until they no longer need to it, as like they're anamorphous from a fog like those remember those things They were needle They were like flat needles on the back and there were a plexiglass and you could like stick your face in it or your hand and it would come through on the other side. But it will imprints. Okay, same thing with your reality. There you go Okay, same thing, right, So this is sort of how they manifest. They're all out of a fog that's all around you, and they just pop up your unsupportive parent when you really need them to be like interesting, shit, you're just like, oh my god, it's in everything.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 6: And so again it's then too this, like what if the hack is to then perhaps transfer our consciousness to one of these vessels that can escape the matrix, perhaps like a gray or maybe there's some fortification we can do biologically, because perhaps we're only limited number one by our fucking mind and that's always the reality. Number two by a perceived limitation. But again, if we could at least get to the point where we could transfer that, then maybe that's an escape out or apprehendic and those are like the keys that can slip out, sort of like an Avengers. When it took the staff to pierce the you had to have something to pierce that innerte barrier that was in resonance with it. So maybe that's well resonance with it.
Speaker 5: It's the idea of four sequels mass times acceleration, the same way that an acoustic you know you have appropriate density of sound can then.
Speaker 2: Shatter glass simply.
Speaker 5: So what's happening is there's a proportionality constant between the resonant frequencies of the frequencies that are comprising the mass of the glass, particularly the mass, and then the sound that is omitting to it. So when Newton says four sequels mass times acceleration, I would strongly agree with him there when again, if you can get something to match the acceleration at which the mass of an object is resonating ad or within, then you'd be able to then manipulate it, which gives credence to the holofracto morphogenic concept.
Speaker 4: The question and becomes what is mass?
Speaker 5: And that's something that publicly has been kind of run in circles for for many many not even years, but decades, perhaps because we know that mass and weight are different. But it's this idea of you know, for example, if we discover what masses, that may be able to insert that final variable into Einstein's gr equations that would then bring everything fully together.
Speaker 6: So really, like I said, it's conversations like this, we are breaking the matrix right now. In the nast dole of the Tower of Babble got built on top of this because it's just awareness. It's about being able to perceive what's bigger impossible.
Speaker 2: That's all a r right precisely, like the key to all this shit really is that easy.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: This broadcast is changing the fabric of reality as we speak. Hell yeah, man, is there anything else important that we should cover? Anything you think we should throw in there before we close out today?
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, actually, I myself, Actually it's a perfect timing because I was just gonna ask if I could just plug some of my stuff and then I going to jump on it. But yeah, no, that's thank you so much for having us, especially even myself at the last minute here when Brandon told me, I was very excited when I heard it was you, brother, I said, absolutely so. Just again, for anyone interested, Generation Z spelled the Generation space zed on Podbean, Apple, podcast, Spotify and YouTube of course, but where the real magic happens basically is at Patreon dot com slash generation z, where I write papers, the papers that I can then put out for In some cases, what I consult for I then put out for the members.
Speaker 4: We do call.
Speaker 5: We have calls where we discuss things like this. For example, group calls and many different things. Loads more of content insights on. I recently put a video up with Brandon graciously filmed on how to basically if one wanted to generate free energy from the Earth, if anyone was interested in that, similar to either receiving or transmitting.
Speaker 4: So all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: If any would be would be interested, please check it out Patreon dot com, slash generation z, no space, no capitals, And I want to thank you so much for having me man, Truly, it was a pleasure and an honor, So thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes man, thank you so much for coming on this.
Speaker 4: This is a real.
Speaker 1: Experience today, Brandon. Let everybody know where they can find your wonderful stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, man, and thank you for having us brother.
Speaker 6: When I got the text this morning, I was like, oh my god, I can't wait for Dave to wake up and we can do this.
Speaker 2: So thank you again. This is badass.
Speaker 6: You find it Expanding Reality podcast dot com. That's where everything links to. That's the mothership.
Speaker 2: I would go there.
Speaker 6: Another thing I will plug though, is our Expanding Reality Expanded Insight in Episodic Reflection Volume one. This is the book that we put out to a company.
Speaker 1: The oh, my girlfriend's one of my girlfriend's friends just purchased one of those from from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Bad ass. Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's got our it's our publishing house, which that's what I'm so proud of, is our publishing house. There, so any content creators looking to add value for their audience or for anything. If you got coaching, you want to do a bigfoot tracker, we do all kinds of stuff, fiction, non fiction, kids books, all kinds of shit.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 6: It's legit as fuck, so reach out for that. And that's what I got to plug in due Chris again, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Dave, thanks, thank you, guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: This was amazing and I know there are some major minds blown out there. We'll have to do this again, guys. Thank you so much, and until next time, everyone, have a fantastic evening. We'll talk. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized, through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality product and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.