Speaker 1: There would say, you know what that means, I'm better than you and you know it's too fucking.
Speaker 2: Carsh to serve this or you know what, I'm not like Wow, I.
Speaker 3: Mean terrible television is just not the fucking word to describe this program. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome here to the Sports Jedi Media Network on a Wednesday night, here for your aw Dynamite live review. I am your host, PGH Chris TV, my other my other half here, my Dynamite bro Hoss will be joining me on the top of the hour. Here, we will go to commercial and we will talk about some stuff that we have not been able to talk about for the past two few days, and I apologize for that. My personal schedule has been all all over the place late to the Redemption party. Nobody gives a shit about that pay per view anyway. But we're gonna talk a little bit about Redemption tonight, We're gonna talk about Dynamite, and we're gonna talk about much more here again on the Sports Jedi Media Network. But first and foremost, you guys know the program is always sponsored by Dude Wipes. Dude Wipes and these Sports Jedi Network always wiping out the competition. Use our promo code text Dude Save twenty to five nine four sixty three and we'll send you a nice code for twenty percent off your next order over at Dude Wipes. Make sure you take that. Make sure you take advantage of that promo code before the summer is over. As well as Blackout Coffee go to Blackout Coffee use promo codes Rumble or Sports showed at twenty to save yourself twenty percent off, as well as my affiliate and the official sponsor of the Dynamite Bros. G Fuel Energy, which we will hear from on later on in the show on the top of the hour. Guys, this show is fucking ploring. I don't even know how else to describe it. I don't know another word. I'm just gonna be straight up and honest. This show sucks. The pay per view Redemption sucked. Now people are being a little bit dramatic saying that it was the worst pay per view of aw's existence. You could argue that it's up there, but it is no question the worst pay per view of twenty twenty six for this company. It is the worst wrestling pay per view all year. You could argue that you could generally argue now, I know there's been some bad ones this year, but this show is very, very hard to watch. It's all match after match after match in the two segments that we get are just bland. There's nothing going on. Redemption was full of ae W dynamite matches. Redemption was Dynamite light inside Canada. Obviously, what I wanted to happen, which that was Will Ospry turning heel at the end of the show on Kenny Omega with the Death Riders, clearly did not happen. I know, I thought that was very ridiculous because that show gave us nothing to look forward to for Tonight's Dynamite, and Tonight's Dynamite was boring. I again, I don't know how else to put it. I don't know. I'm not sugarcoating it. This show sucks. Was this as bad as what we saw on Monday Night? I don't know. I don't know what was worse. The segment we got at the end of the show tonight was just as boring as what fucking Joe Hendry and Dan Housen did on Monday Night. I'm sitting here asking myself, what the fuck is this? How is this? Leading up to Wembley Stadium, all they did was give each other u like Willow did in her celebration. All Kenny Omega did was talk about their timeline on how Kenny wins his aw title and Will Osprey's this you know he's his mentor. It starts at the end there when Kenny Omega slapped Osprey. I'll give him some credit. It actually started to heat up a little bit because you saw Osprey really get into the zone. He wasn't stuttering. I think Kenny Omega is still boring on the mic. He got a little bit decent towards that that part of the of the segment there to close the show. But there there's no real animosity between these two. There's no real story going in between these two. The story is John or Will Osprey was joining the Death Riders, YadA yah. Kenny didn't want it to happen. All this bullshit. The story is a revolt around John Moxley and now what we saw in the beginning of Dynamite Tonight it will They did this thing where the Death Riders are standing there and Ospreys walking and they stop him and it's like, is this gonna what this is, what it's gonna be. Will whatever, Daniel Garcia and Will Ospray are gonna have the match on Collision this or I think it's tomorrow, which I may tune now, I may tune in is the I think the Jeff Hardy Nicknammath match might be tomorrow. I think TNA might be live in Philly. I don't know if they're live. If they're live, I'm watching TNNA, but I actually might check out Collision tomorrow because it's at eight o'clock or at least the first hour. But I don't understand why Will Ospray just didn't turn himself. He'll heal and again to end the show on Redemption, everybody's talking about, Oh, Kenny Omega turned heel and Will Ospray know the fuck he did not, And Kenny Omega explain that to you. He explained that to us just a few moments ago, where he says he did that to show us how he felt in the moment. That's no real heel. Turn Osprey is not gonna be the heel going into Wembley. I am going to fucking accept it. My bad for wanting a little bit of fun my bad for wanting something different in a good way, not just giving the title to fucking Darby Allen to get a headline different, different in a way that it's actually gonna generate real heat. But no, no, we're still fucking around doing babyfaces versus baby faces and all of the wrestling. This was a terrible segment. This was a terrible, terrible segment. Ladies and gentlemen. You guys are gonna hear from g Field. We're gonna shuffle. I'm gonna introduce you guys my guy Hass, which you guys know, my other half of the Dynamite bro and we're gonna let him start on what he wants. And I had a nice little eight minutes there to get a little bit off my chest. When we hear from G Fuel, we're gonna hear from Haas and we're gonna get more death into this.
Speaker 4: Review, all right, before we keep this energy going, shout out to the sponsor of tonight's stream, g Fuel Energy. If you're watching this live, you already know we don't do slow reactions, we don't do low energy. We stay locked in and that's exactly what G Fuel brings to the table. Zero sugar, loaded with focus and built for long streams just like this. Whether you're grinding, gaming or watching chaos unfold with us, g fuel keeps you going. Hit the link in the description, use code pgh Chris and level up your energy the same way we do on Sports Jedi Network. Let's get back to it.
Speaker 5: I'm Tom Hannifin from TNA Wrestling. You're watching the Jedi Sports Network.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Tom Hannafin. Shout out to g Fiel again. Use your promo code PGS Chris. You guys will save a nice discount. Enough with the bullshit. We got Hass joining us and I, guys, I told you Hoss will be joining us here in the top of the hour. He is here, Hass. First off, Happy Wednesday. How's it going? My friend?
Speaker 6: I always work in, My friend, I always working.
Speaker 3: Damn right man? I mean again, I apologize for for everybody news training schedule. I've been training at a new site all this stuff. The work schedule basically hasn't aligned in the last three days, which at least it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen for this shitty pay per view. Side note, Wembley, we will be live after the show, so you guys don't have to wait for us to go live after the next day. Me and Hass most likely will plan more of it. We'll discuss more of it when the time comes. We most likely will be live at the end of the month. After all, in Haas, I thought this show is fucking boring. I did not like a lot of aspects of this show. This show sucked. I thought the pay per view sucked. What do you want to start off with? Anything you want leading anything that happened on this show, anything that happened on Redemption leading into the show. I'm gonna give you the floor tonight to start us off on what you want to get into because this is just fucking terrible television and I don't even know where to go.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just say we're gonna leave Redemption in the past because there's not much to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: It really did not play out today on tonight's episode of television because we had championship title fights from people who just.
Speaker 5: Want on Sunday.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no more contenders, no new stories, just random matches.
Speaker 5: So but it's to be expected watching aw So go ahead, No, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why Maya World is defending her tv AS title already against somebody who in Persephone, Who's I like and I want to see her do well. But again, why are we feeding this match already? This match should be built up, then there should be a feud. I think that's an example what you're talking about. With these new championships just defending their championships. Why why the fuck is On Rode defending his championship against Jack Perry.
Speaker 5: I trust me, I agree with you. Maya World is a.
Speaker 6: DBS title. Persephone is just a jobber today. For Tony Kahn, her internship is in overdrive and it's a damn shame because he is actively burying the cml L championship. He told the same thing with Heitch of Sero too, but no one talks about it. And for in Drade, Jack Perry and Nick Wayne, and I like Nick Wayne. Nick Wayne had a great showing in Redemption. I will say that I'm impressed with Nick Wayne. I wish Christian Kage would come back to put him over, but whatever, whatever, but Andrade should be back still batting the Kallus family.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on. With that and the Trio Championship, no one cares.
Speaker 6: But this episode, I will say it was effective for all then. It wasn't the greatest, but it served, it served some purpose. The matches were more disappointed than anything, but the storylines, the storylines are going somewhere.
Speaker 3: I will say that, yeah, well, yeah, the matches were just matches. I mean, this is the same shit every fucking week on why I'm complaining and why what I was talking about in the eighty minutes before you joined this is the same ship. It's match after match after match with the segments not being at great. We'll talk about something that a lot of people are talking about right now, and I think I have a little bit of a different opinion. It's the Willow Nightingale celebration. I think that's the most important thing to come out of the show tonight. So we'll start off with that. I had mixed feelings about it. I'll tell you why I love Willow Nightingale. I think she is the perfect babyface in pro wrestling. Is she defines what being a babyface is and I waited a long time for her to get a big moment like this, for her to shine. So this is nothing against her personally. This is against Tony Kahan. This is against the bookers, the creative because this is a bad time for her to fucking have that title. In my opinion, you have Tekla, who is the hottest heel in the business, and you're gonna tell me you're not gonna have her go into Wembley Staium, which would make better television with her and Mercedes. Mercedes whole story supposed to be. Well, she dropped all these fucking useless titles and her redemption arc is now no pun intended her redemptions to win the aw Women's title at the pay per view that she was first shown at at the first Wembley. Why isn't she the face going into Wembley and Tekla the heel? But no, we had to get Willow Nightingale in there. And again, this is nothing against Willow Nightingale. That's where I had mixed feelings about this. I didn't hate the segment. I thought it was a little bit cheesy with her crying and all this ship and again she's a baby face. I thought the crowd made this segment. They were loud, they enjoyed Willow, so I'll give them props on that. This is the first and last time I will ever say this. I've never been so happy to see Mercedes Monette because that shit was getting long and it was dreading out with Willow Nightingale in the crowd because she just kept talking her basically a timeline on when she won this title in the last few months. Also when Mercedes coming out a side note, she didn't Again I don't like her, I don't like her at all, but she wasn't terrible here. Again she played the heel role, which was she supposed to do in this moment, and the crowd booed the shit out of her, So I will give them props for that. I just have mixed feelings because I think the timing that Willow Nightingale has the title is not It is a mistake in my opinion. On a side note, they showed a guy booing Mercedes Monette but chanting CEO at the top of his lungs. Make up your fucking mind. This is why these wrestlers don't get over in a real way. This guy's CEO CEO like what any Chris he loves who some Mercedes momente.
Speaker 5: He's trying to play his role, but hes just confused. He doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Oh he looked very, very fucking confused. I think you ah, pss, what did you think about this segment? Again, not bad, but I still think the better, the better television, and the better match going into Wembley would have been techl a Mercedes. And again, this has potential, but I'm afraid that this might have been their peak because I don't think Willow. You know, Willow's fresh off winning that title and the crowd's really eating it up and whatever is the first time we've seen it. I just don't know what else from here, unfortunately, that they could do to really spice things up.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you this, I did love this segment.
Speaker 5: I did. But with Tony Kahan, it seems like he wants to be a traditional.
Speaker 6: Booker right now. He actually cares about faces and heels right now. Any other time, Oh, we'll have heels versus heels, a face versus face. But we're going to Wimbley, so we must have a face in So Willow is a great face. Like you just said, Mercedes came in with strong heel heat. You could call it whatever you want to go away heat or shut the fuck up heat whatever you want to call it, but it's heat. Nonetheless, she came in there and then she did save the segment because the fans were crying, just like will o. We it's one thing. I'll say this, and I don't want to be disrespectful. Shout out to Jill Nightingale or whatever her mom's name. We don't care about that. We don't, we don't, we do not do we care about the kfe Willow Nightingale. We're not caring about the real life what you got going on.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 6: Then why I want to preface that not being disrespectful because they say she was dealing with depression and whatnot, so we do not want to sneeze at that.
Speaker 3: No, I agree what you're saying. It's just it doesn't make a good television. That's just the fresh reality.
Speaker 6: Right, so we have to keep it real here. But with Mercedes, I will say that she she plays the role of the bookiey woman of the division. That's what she wants to be. She doesn't want to be a baby face in aw she doesn't think the fans will ever let her be one, so she doesn't want to be booed as being a good girl. So she rather me booed as a feeling, so I'll give her that. This was the best segment of the night. It went a little long, like they give a lot of latitude to these women's segments because I guess they rarely have them, so they let them do whatever.
Speaker 5: But this was the best segment. Just went a little long.
Speaker 3: It was long as ship, dude. And by the way, JD is going nuclear right now. It's hilarious.
Speaker 5: Overrunn.
Speaker 3: I accidentally turned my uh my TV sound up. He's in his car right now, fucking.
Speaker 7: Going crazy, fucking I agree, but yeah, signing up there.
Speaker 3: He's going fucking nuclear right now. Oh I'll listen to it in the morning before work. But anyway, Yes, back to the Willow stuff. Look, yeah, I look, I like Willow and I do, and I think again, she plays the role very well and it's gonna be a fine match considering again, and Mercedes brought that up right that their history as well. I just think the time this is the same thing within the at least they have a clear fucking face and heel in the women's main events scene. I will give props to that because I'm going to fucking go off again about Kenny Omega and Wi lost break. This is just buddy, buddy with a little bit of okay, you slapped me. I'm gonna now, I'm pissed. At least we're here that we get a clear hair, heel and face. I can accept that. If this is if they're gonna continue to do this, hass, I'll accept it. But I still think you don't have two of the best heels of your of the division you had. I think tech was the best heel in the in the women's division. Mjf's the best heel in the men's division, and they're not in the fucking title match. That's just my problem. But again, they're doing it a clear, clear face and heel. I can appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Go back to Techla.
Speaker 6: I think Tony Khan was scared to have Techla and Mercedes because they would have made Techlan into a baby face. They were gonna boo the ship out of Mercedes, and I.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, and I if that's the case, kind of smart for playing and safe with Tecla, because I don't think you want to turn her face, not even though she's a great fucking heel. But to me, it's like Mercedes literally had a chance to be a face. Like, there's no fucking reason she can't be a face again. She's up notaious and I think a lot of people like myself don't like her and would still naturally boo her. But let's say she like. It's not like she doesn't know how to be a face. First off, it's not like she's one of the most popular wrestlers from her time before she joined AW. She lost all those championships and she was gone for a while. I just don't understand why this isn't a redemption story for her and why she's not getting the crowd behind her. I think that's better for her. This is the same shit with her being a heel and her saying some cringey shit to get some cheap heat. It's gonna be the same shit going into Wembley. That's my problem at least with it with Mercedes being a face. It's something new and it actually makes sense and we get a better again, we got probably better television out of it. That's my reason why I think Tecla and Mercedes would have been the better match.
Speaker 6: I agree with you, Mercedes, she'd have been a babyface. We talked about this months ago. Yeah, but the thing about it is Mercedes doesn't want to put in at work. She she she'd get to naturally be herself as a heal. It doesn't take any work. She's she's naturally obnoxious. She's insufferable. That that that's what she is. If she has to switch up her whole demeanor, she actually has to do some work, and Tony Kahan doesn't make her do any work. Her work is just in ring and she's like, oh okay, I'll give you.
Speaker 5: A great match.
Speaker 8: Oh another thing, have you noticed that she have new music? It doesn't sound the same different. No, yeah, it sounds totally different. The definitely starts totally different, but it sounds the same.
Speaker 3: But you still get that seat. Yeah, she probably did change it, but you can't really, you can't really tell too much because it still has like that same like ceo type of like rhythm to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I thought I was the only one that noticed it because I was like, is that new? But anyway, yes, she she doesn't want to be a baby face because she actually have to do some work.
Speaker 5: She don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Listen, I agree, but this is bad television again, this is this was okay for what it was. I just I don't know what more we're gonna get out of this. We'll we'll see what happened I get and again one other thing too. It looks like we're definitely gonna get a trios match on Mercedes. Mercedes don't do collision. She ain't working on the fucking weekend, So it's gonna be on Dynamite because we got the Divine Dominion Meghan, Bane, Lane and Cross come out there to attack Willow. And then we had the brawling Brudes because they're they're fucking terrible and they're dude, They're bad.
Speaker 5: You don't like the brawling birds there.
Speaker 3: Their vignettes are fucking bad. Bro, did you hear that vignette earlier in the show that was terrible? And Alex Winsor coming and when she comes out there for the save and she's hanging on the ropes and she's like, rah, god mate, like shut the fuck up?
Speaker 6: If you if you know, have you noticed they tried this is like her third tag team since she's been in this company. They've been trying Winsor with a lot of people. They tried to storm. They try to mean it your cowa. They try to rehold. Now this is the four team.
Speaker 3: Why didn't they just put her with Jamie Hayter from the fucking start. You knew they were both from the same region, YadA ya. Jamie Hayter isn't the big time players she used to be and that's Tony Kahan's fault.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: This is bad. They they're boring. I don't want to say they suck, but they're fucking boring.
Speaker 6: I was out on the Birds when they were up here beating up me and at the.
Speaker 3: Ball they I just don't know what else they're like. They're gonna have a trios match, most likely Willow and the Brawling Birds versus Mercedes and the Divine Dominion. Like I hate matches like that. I hate the fucking can you co exist? And I hate matches where all the competitors have implications that just do what. It's a fallout show. We don't need the fucking go heavy on the wrestling, just like Ken says on the Go Home Show, on the Go Home Shows with any Company, because he made a good point about that last week on our Saturday show this past week. Look, I'm just thankful. I'm going on the fucking vacation because I got one more Dynamite review and then Dynamite bros. Are taking a prink. I will be on the beach and I will not be watching this fucking slop. I will watch the highlights on Twitter as I'm in the hot tub with a fucking rona in my hand.
Speaker 5: There you go, there you go. Live it. Live life, brother, Live life.
Speaker 3: Quick quick uh note before.
Speaker 5: On Thursday, Tomorrow Night.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow Night Live, I was just gonna get into that. We're gonna do it as before, I pre get my collision preview because we're gonna we're gonna talk a couple more things here and says segod night. I mean, this show is just it's it's bad television, guys. I'm not gonna we're gonna talk about most of the stuff that happened. Don't worry. I'm not. I'm not that guy that cuts the review short because the show sucks. I'm gonna give you guys something. You guys are all joining here and supporting us. I'm gonna give you guys good stuff. Do not worry about that. But these companies and these products hosts have to give us stuff to talk about. Yeah, but while I pull this up, I know this is completely out of line, seg out of touch, but I'm pulling something up before we get into it. And the last few weeks we've incorporated some other ship in the aw reviews. At least we didn't get fucking this Dan. At least we didn't get anything like we did with Dan Housend and Joe Hendry. That was the worst thing, dude. I quick story as I see what's going on. For Collision, I played. I played my adult reck basketball league every Monday. This game happened to be at a fifteen. I get in the car with my buddy. I'm not driving, so I get to go on my phone. I turn on Monday Night Raw. The first thing I see is a bunch of midgets in the fucking ring. I'm like, what the fuck am? So I went back and.
Speaker 5: I believe that you.
Speaker 3: I was just like, what the fuck is? When I got home and I got to relax and digest, I actually was just wow, that was fucking awful. Quick Collision preview before we get into the main thing. Here, hass the bank bank gang, which I got a story to tell you, versus the dogs and the Death Riders. I'm watching Redemption with my girlfriend, okay, and we're watching Bang Bang Gang versus the Dogs, which the crowd gave no fucks about. By the way, when when Carl Connors had Juice or Juice Robinson in the ring with the with the chain and they had that spot, nobody gave a fuck. And you heard the announcer say the Bang Bang Gang and my girlfriend was like, what, like what who they're called? What? And I was like yeah, and I had to explain like guns up all that, and she was like, that's just the most stupidest fucking name I've ever heard, like how she said, and she thought of what we all think of when we hear that name. So I just want to throw that air hoss that that that will be happening. So it's gonna be the Death Riders and the Dogs. So I'm assuming we're gonna get like all members of the Bang Bang Gang, like a Saustin all that. So I don't see what Yeah, so I don't see how that has any any Horton's there. We're probably gonna get a squash match here, uh Athena, Billy Starks and Diamante Ring of Honor in Action versus Jamie Hayter, Alex Winsor, and Hakuzi Hazuki. I do remember Hazuki from the Owen. I wish Tony Conn wouldn't remember her, but unfortunately he does. And then we got Will Osprey versus Danny Garcia, which will Osprey is making a rare collision appearance. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah you saw how he did, Dan you Garcia? Tonight? Garcia get back?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I agree. And a quick side note to hass so remember last year they did Grand Slam Mexico on like a Saturday or something. They're doing it next Wednesday. Okay, next Wednesday, we will be reviewing Grand Slam Mexico Dynamite.
Speaker 5: Which, oh yeah, Speed Fletcher.
Speaker 3: Mark Davis versus Osprey, which I'm gonna go off right here in a second, but I want I'm gonna I'm gonna be calm and collective real quick. Just talking about some updates that aw did announce for for tonight's show, so I do want to incorporate that. Again, that's more interesting and more to talk about than the actual fucking ship we had on the show. But yes, they will be doing Grand Slam in Mexico next week. Which I love that because there they'll be an arena Mexico. Bro, that's gonna look fucking great on TV.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because if.
Speaker 6: You remember we we had Grand Slam Australia on what was that Valentine's.
Speaker 3: Wee on another Saturday after it was pre taped on a Saturday because they were in Australia, and then the Grand Slam in Mexico last year. I was on a Saturday special for like an hour or something like it was like what they did for the for the Golf Course show. It was like a special like that that nobody gave a funk about. But they had a big match. Think m Jeff and Mexico was on there or something unless.
Speaker 5: They did that for but that was that was last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So like they're doing it this week on a Wednesday, which is which is great. I I fucking love it. Uh again, We're getting that trios match with the Brawling Birds the next week on that show and then yeah, I think see, I don't so you think Speedball is gonna be Kyle Fletcher at that Grand Slam show next week for the International tit? Do think Kyle Fletch is gonna retain?
Speaker 6: If you want to do it right. For all in, Speedball should win.
Speaker 3: I'll mean against that all in.
Speaker 5: You can you can have a fatal full weight on it.
Speaker 6: All in, you can have Speedball ocado Fletcher in a taquesta.
Speaker 5: Hmmm, I don't mind that match if you want to, I don't care. It'd be.
Speaker 3: Well, they're there, they're they're they're gonna do the casino going that was also announced today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because the thing about it is speedball has a mini push going on. You gotta pay it off somewhere, you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Should have been Kevin Knight Fantasy title. Again. The booker doesn't know what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, booking yourself into a corner. You don't know what the hell you doing.
Speaker 3: He did the match way too fucking early, when when it should have been. If it was gonna do that match a match early like that, it should have been Darby.
Speaker 6: And you know, I don't like speedball barefoot, but him and Fletch would make magic when they met Russell together.
Speaker 5: So it's gonna do. It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Fuck they do. And this is again last again. I'm thankful to go on vacation next week, but this should be a good show. But again, it's gonna be one of these shows where it's like, Okay, we're gonna get you. You know, it's like a treat, a sweet treat. You know, you get your diet, you go clean for all these for the whole week, and then you get your cheat meal. This is our cheat meal. A fucking good show.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a better collision. It's just not gonna be a bunch of jobbers on the card.
Speaker 3: And one more question, because that that that has to do with this before we get into the main thing here. Does this show feel fucking boring or just something's off without MJF being on TV?
Speaker 6: Yes, because yes, he's born without him, because he's the most compelling character. A lot of these other people cannot entertain you without without wrestling. They must wrestle to entertain you, and that's the sadest part.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I agree. What's up Tony, our guy Tony. Shout out to Tony, thank you for being here with me and Houston night here on a Wednesday night, d Dynamite Bros. Covering everything. Aw Tony says, what's up? Fellas I talked to keV last night, crazy account got hacked. I was learnning what was going on with Yakan Ti. Yeah. Man, look, I know he's doing everything he can to, uh to try to get that back. I know it's it's been a process. Hopefully everything can can go smooth in the future. But you know, we're we're still we're still grinding. The content's not gonna go away. We still have our voices. That's one thing that can't go away. That's one thing that YouTube can't take away from us is our voice. So we're gonna be here. Thank you for supporting us. Thank you to everybody who's been supporting us on this new channel. Again. Hopefully you know, whatever we have everybody or could could do. Hopefully we can get it done soon. But again, thank you Tony for for being here. We appreciate it. Aw runs way better with mgf's champion. Yeah, and that leads into the main event to my to my main topic host. But Tony has a great point when he says this.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, he's correct, because look, we got we got some long days ahead. We got Kenny Omega his champ right now. Who can't give you a good promo? You got will Ospray up here up next, who can't give you a good promo, Broff, it's all about bruff. He gets he gets a little Yeah, he gets a little animated, like, I'll beat your ass.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Not tonight.
Speaker 3: You got pissed.
Speaker 6: I mean I get pissed too, Kitty O make a bitch slapping me all over the day of a ray.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting mad too, so fuck him.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: This is where we are.
Speaker 6: We got two guys who are boring on the miccause they get a little animated, and people are like, oh, yeah, they're great promos.
Speaker 5: No they're not. They're not.
Speaker 6: Stop blind to me, Stop bling to yourself. But yes, we need mjf bag by Sally. He won't be champion till probably about December. And Moxley is the biggest mouthpiece on this show, and that shows you that's a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where to begin with this ship. So the medi events, Yo, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: You know the game we played Saturday about the angles on Redemption, Yes, we talked about we should incorporate there for dynamites.
Speaker 5: Name the angles for the matches that we saw today.
Speaker 3: We'll do that real quick. What was the angle for Jack Perry and Andrade.
Speaker 6: And Andrade? Jack Perry and Nick Wayne. We got a new champion. He just random match. There's no angle, there nothing.
Speaker 3: Jake Doyle, Brian Cage and Kyle Fletcher versus Brodido and Speedball.
Speaker 6: They're just reopening the wound of Fletcher and Bandito.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: Maya Word versus Posephony TNT title this shiit no fucking angle at all.
Speaker 6: The burial of Persephone keeps going. And we watched Maya World for a few times now. I don't know what her finisher is. She gets a lot of flash pins and like she has like this, what's this move? It's like a fallaway slam cradle pin. That's when she won with the Knight. Yeah, but again it wasn't even about her. They put in Hidah and Statlander in this spot in a few that no one cares about. No one cares about Shida and stat And that's that's on the book it because Shidah is a is a charisma vacuum. I saw somebody saying she is doing her best character work.
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 3: What? What the fuck have they been watching? What fucking show are they watching?
Speaker 5: These are the sickos that we run into.
Speaker 3: If that, if I want to watch the show they're watching. If that's the case, because I don't see it on a day.
Speaker 6: Yes, I thought I misread it that I had to read it again. They said Shidah is doing the best character working.
Speaker 3: Does speak I speak English.
Speaker 6: I guess they like that. They like the kneelifts they gave that. She gave maya world on Sunday.
Speaker 5: She hit it like four times with me.
Speaker 3: They like something else?
Speaker 5: What old Shida? What do they like?
Speaker 3: Oh? Come on, you know how these fucking nerds on the internet go crazy for Japanese wrestlers.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you this. I'm crazy about one of the Joe she wrestles here.
Speaker 5: I ain't seen it a while. I wish you'd come back.
Speaker 3: But I think Julia's fucking banging. I think she's smoking. So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say I don't. I don't hate. But there are a lot of people that study that fucking women's New japan Japanese ship.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna tell you this, it's a lot more betterers. I hear you, I hear you, But she is not the one you're going after part I think that, but we bof the rails.
Speaker 3: I think those are only three matches. And now it's Oh I met Moxley Verus Commander.
Speaker 5: Moxley doing a favorite for God for jobbers.
Speaker 6: You're like, you give me your favorite jobber of the week, Tony. I'll make a star out of him. It'll be a nice exhibition for the jobber of the week. That's your Moxley match, the jobber of the week match.
Speaker 3: And now I didn't write this on my notes because I was not paying attention to it because it was ten fifteen and know how to get ready to listen to this stupid segment. I was making, uh, making my lunch for work tomorrow. Ah, what was it? Was it? The Ricochet and the Demand versus the fucking pockets Cassidy and O'Reilly. That was the main event match tonight. What what? What's the angle there? Collision that?
Speaker 6: Yes, they trying to They trying to make the trios matter. No one cares. They trying to make Ricychet a champion again. I said it months ago. Make stop playing with Ricochet, put him in the main event or leave it alone.
Speaker 5: We're gonna put him in the trios match. This this is a This is a failure.
Speaker 6: This is a fail yere and you put the legal twist in there to help them win, to uh, to say, the collaborations to still make them look strong.
Speaker 5: No one cares.
Speaker 6: Where's Mark brisco He's the only person I like in this damn group.
Speaker 5: Where's Mark brisco And Willow's the other one?
Speaker 3: Mark Briscoe. But I'm with you. At least he's the at least he's had some credible matches in the last few years. I can give him problems for that.
Speaker 6: Who's buying those those yearbook T shirts? Who's buying them T shirts? Who got a Kylo Riley yearbook T shirt? Who got a Rod Strong T shirt?
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 6: I get the Willow T shirt. I will say that I'm not getting any of those guys T shirts.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing.
Speaker 3: Listen, the only T shirt I'm not buying anybody's a W merch. I'd buy a W merch with the logos on it like the a w all Elite Wrestling. I'm not buying no wrestle except Adam Cole. I do have an Adam Colet jack that I do wear in the winter here on the stream.
Speaker 5: You get a shirt.
Speaker 3: I have a Babay hoodie that I had to had the shirt, put the hoodie in the hoodie. Oh okay, it's like a zip up hoodie. It's nice.
Speaker 5: But yes, those are the angles of the week.
Speaker 3: There are no angles of the week, not a damn one.
Speaker 6: If people will tell you you got stories, they'll tell you this.
Speaker 5: We just broke this ship down. We just broke it down that quickly.
Speaker 3: Speaking of something that I wish that that that could just be quick. We got to talk about this mad hass. First off, Kenny Omega just looks terrible. This is this is not the same Kenny Omega that came out in two thousand and nineteen with those badass sunglasses and he looked so cool. He looked so cool. He just looks fucking hideous and awful in twenty twenty six. I mean, he has half a man bun and then he has his fucking hair down in wearing a suit.
Speaker 5: It's awful again.
Speaker 3: He sounds like he just doesn't he wants to get it out, but he doesn't know how to get it out. He just looks like shit, I don't know how else to put it. That's the That's just the best way I can. He comes out there and just yaps and Osprey comes out right away, which thank god, but he's yapping about ospray, which I didn't not. I didn't understand a fuck fucking thing. Kenny Omega was saying that entire time, talking about.
Speaker 5: Kendy Garden, Kenny Kindergarten.
Speaker 3: Let me you say, uh, go and tell you don't believe it. You didn't believe I could do it? Well, this says otherwise, and then he starts slapping the shit out of ospray, and Osprey starts talking about how he came from the UK to United States ever since he came to AW when he was gone, this was fucking bad. And I'm gonna tell you why. Everybody's like and I said this right before you joined. Oh my god, Kenny Omega turn heel at redemption. Oh my god. No the fuck he did not? He told us in the promo he said, I did what I felt in the moment. That's what he felt in the moment. And if the story here is Will Osprey being the Kenny Omega going full blown heel this is a fucking mistake. Kenny Omega heel by himself. Uh huh, no, boy, And then what you're gonna have Will Osprey just this face. What if he wants to get involved with the Death Riders again. What if something happens on Collision tomorrow and he finds himself back in with the Death Riders at least I still have that thought if he doesn't go complete face here. My point is, even though I do want to clear face and heel, but my point is, there could be potential for will Osprey to maybe still kind of do that in the next couple of weeks of television, maybe realign himself with the Death Riders or something. I don't think that story is completely over at all, not even close. It's definitely going on. They like they will play a part in that match at all. In this segment again, this is what I talked about where MJ not being involved. Why the frick? Because I've already used a lot of f bombs today, Why the hell didn't couldn't we get a triple threat? Imagine this segment hoss in a triple threat and mjf is out there. Fuck John Moxley, get him away. John moxy should have never been a part of this death threat. I should have never been a part of this. The television would have been better. This is your main event. This is the first match that was announced for the freaking pay per view. Tony Kanas had this graphic made for a whole year and he could not wait to flash this up on screen. And the build is lackluster. Pass the floor is yours, dude, take it away. What do you think about this match on the screen and what we saw here to close out aw.
Speaker 6: Dynamo This match right here, it shows you why is a gift in the curage to like a you.
Speaker 5: The gift is you got a great graps match. The curse.
Speaker 6: The builds are gonna be absolutely atrocious. These men cannot speak and it'll be like, oh man, they can't speak.
Speaker 5: They speak well, I'm like, okay, they can speak the language. They're boring, boring.
Speaker 6: That's what the feel are irong. If they're not doing hidden blades and beach triggers and one winged Angels and Tiger Driver ninety one's, they're boring as shit. That's just it, man, I'm tired of having these milk toast boring wrestlers.
Speaker 5: And Tony Card he know what he's doing. MJF.
Speaker 6: He know if MJF was involved with this, he would take the shine off of both these guys.
Speaker 5: He's trying to see what his product's gonna look like.
Speaker 6: Withe with both of these guys on the top of the car, and this is what you get.
Speaker 5: They're boring ring.
Speaker 6: And if the ratings don't go down, I will be surprised because these men they can't entertain you. Like if they did a if they did a backstage brawl, would you be entertained? If Kenny Omega, if he threw pain on will Ospray's car, would you be entertained? If uh, if will Ospray pulled out the forkliff like sweers strickling and crushed Kenny Omega's front lawn, you might be entertained then. But Tony Kahn, he don't know what they hell to do with that. Everything is in the ring. If you constrain these two men to in the ring, you're gonna get boring results. These men need someone to write for them because they cannot entertain you without doing some flips or or moves in the ring.
Speaker 5: And that's the that's the gift in the Curse of a w That's the gift of the curse.
Speaker 3: The problem is Hoss that that is the gifts in the curse of the w But at least to me, I'm not Again, We're not the typical sikos. We are worse sickos. We sit here on a Wednesday night every night knowing this shit sucks, and we talk about it, and we pay our hard earned money no matter how we consume it. We pay our earned money to consume this product. So when they're not giving us anything, and again with the main event, with it's just this is just I don't even know where to go from here, Hoss, because the problem is Tony Kahan knows that that's what his Diehart fan base likes. He knows that the great again we say this every week. You say it every week. keV says this every week, and he doesn't watch the sh the product consistently. He may watch a few pay per views here and there to cover it with us on Saturday, but he you know, anybody can see this ship from a mile away that the fan base. Tony caters to the fan base. He doesn't cater to what I'm not saying he needs to cater to to to anybody specifically. But the thing is, he doesn't do in my opinion, wrestling one on one. Why can't he book for wrestling. He's booking for fucking sikos that sit online and book dream matches and Tony makes them happy. He's not booking basic wrestling logic. What the little things that get people over in this business? And it's showing with two of your biggest stars.
Speaker 6: That's why nobody's over. You just hit you just hit on the you hit the nail. Look on the head right there. No one is over because.
Speaker 5: Of this stuff.
Speaker 6: And the thing about he's booking for these sickos where the Cicico is going, what are you going?
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? On Winesay? Is he gonna watch? Start him? Are gonna watch? Did g one? Are they gonna go watch with GCW? No, they're not going anywhere.
Speaker 6: They're gonna be watching Dynamite this what They're not going any fuck?
Speaker 3: The super Bowl could be on on a Wednesday night.
Speaker 6: They're watching There you go there, They're not going anywhere. So stop booking for people that are gonna already watch your product.
Speaker 5: The WW has the same problem.
Speaker 6: They're booking for people gonna watch the same ship every fucking week.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the fuck they're booking for dude, they're booking it sucks. I don't even know who. I don't even know who they're booking to. I know we'll get into more of that on Saturday, but that I know, who the fuck are they booking to? Who? That's what I'm saying host wrestling right now is TNA is probably gonna be the best show of the week. And I actually caught NXT a little bit because I wanted to hear what Cruz Montana had to say. I'm actually I mean, I never hated it. I just I don't hate I don't like the WW week for reasons, like with the names and all that shit. But that's a whole different conversation. Anyway, I checked out NXT for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Not bad.
Speaker 3: Seems like Santana Cruz Montana is going to possibly win an NXC title with DeAngelo and going to a program not bad. Grayson Waller had a good segment, not bad, and Lolavice and all that stuff still playing in things. So NXT has some potential there, but wrestling as a whole is just fucking TNA. I don't mind TNA again, They're gonna have a good show when they're in Philly, but it's pre recorded nine to eleven. They're not gonna get the hot buzz, And I just I don't care for Like, what are we doing in wrestling right now? Hass in the last four months specifically?
Speaker 5: Do you know who's gonna say for wrestling?
Speaker 6: Chris was on TV tonight, hang Man Page.
Speaker 3: I didn't bring him up for a reason because I don't know what his fucking purpose is. We saw him in the beginning with Osprey. Hass what talk about. I'm gonna ask you what the frick is his purpose?
Speaker 5: He has none.
Speaker 6: He's really just a waste of skin right now, because I mean, what what title hunt? Are you gonna put him in? The International title hunt? The t t title hunt? I mean, if you think about it, him and him and Kevin Knight do have some A little beef from the trio was a maagine when they when they were a trio, was way back when.
Speaker 3: Tony won't remember that.
Speaker 5: You're right, he won't because he don't remember, will clean up and down something.
Speaker 3: That we on a we went on a rant before going into Redemption. I went on here right after the show and I said, or why didn't or after Redemption. Revolution was over and m JF was like, I can't or hang them, I can't challenge for the world title. We should have had the feud between Kevin Knight and Hangman right there after Redemption and said no, we didn't see Hangman forever, and boom, Kevin Knight was all of a sudden, this this this new world title contender.
Speaker 5: Before before we get we go any further, I do this. This is one thing I gotta talk about Redemption.
Speaker 3: I was gonna I was gonna ask before we end the show, before we and everything, I was gonna ask you your takes from Redemption? What do you what came out of it? But yes, what what came out of what do you think about?
Speaker 6: I have not I have not seen a more one signed ass whooping in a e W outside of a inaction dropper match. Then what I saw on Sunday Kenny Omega beat the Living Dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it was dude. That that was again they to me, and that's where I That's when I tweeted at you, bro, because I was like, the match isn't it's not flowing, It's not gonna be this Dayton Meltzer Banger, the angles coming at the end, and it did, but I hated that angle at the end personally. There you had it right there, right there, Moxley was telling you to do it.
Speaker 9: It was everything, and again it was everything that I said that would make everything just oh my god, yes, finally it was right there at Osbury's.
Speaker 3: Dude, you had no idea. I was up. I actually stood up for this ship, and I regret it still because I went to work just but dude, I was actually awake for like, yes, it's gonna happen. And then as soon as it did that, I turned my TV off. I swear to god, I turned my TV off and I read the watch the entire thing back. When I woke up, I was freaking furious.
Speaker 5: You were right there. Yes, yes, it was right there.
Speaker 3: Television right there. For the next three weeks.
Speaker 6: I had a drink in hand, and I'm just like I said to I think I was like the Jurassic part that I was like, stull of the bitch, He's gonna do it. I said, Tony Kans gonna fucking do it. And I was just like, that makes too much fucking sense. When Tony Kana actually do it and lower and behold, this bastard didn't do it.
Speaker 5: Didn Kenny Omega gets up it because the one wing that.
Speaker 3: Drove me nuts. That's when I turned That's actually when I turned it off because you're going to tell me because my osprey did this, he turned on did that with the death Riders, and then when he he I remember I was sitting here, Ospar was in the ropes, and that's when Kenny did the one legged I turned it off right there because I'm like, now, Kenny's the fun heal. They just did this thing backwards. That's why I was like like, yeah, I don't know. Man. Again, I don't know if it's because they didn't book it the way I wanted it or the way I said it. I promise it's not that. I truly believe that makes the most sense in what we're what we're dealing with here. I don't know.
Speaker 5: What what what really went bad was? Now what happened?
Speaker 6: You can't make will Ospray really win the championship at all in because he doesn't have any friends now. Because if Death Riders don't like him now, can Yo Maga don't like him now? The elite, all of the elite, all he got is Hangman on his side, he said, He told hang Man, I don't trust you, do you got an empire that's not fucking with will Ospray? How can he win without him?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 6: Because you said it yourself, someone's gonna get involved in that match. Who's gonna be backing will Osprey?
Speaker 5: Who Swerve? Which will he is? These days? What the fuck is he?
Speaker 3: But forgot all about I forgot all about Swerve?
Speaker 6: But yeah, we got Kenny o'meghan who actually has backed up and will Ospray is public enemy number one to everybody.
Speaker 3: You're gonna gonna be will Osprey's backup.
Speaker 5: One man, just one man.
Speaker 3: But but but but that's weird because he's cotentnically aligned with the elite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna branch up the elite again.
Speaker 3: Yea again. They could have done that at Redemption. Redemption had potential to at least end it with something because you had Osprey and Moxley go against the young Bucks. That should have set something up for the main event, and it fucking did the complete opposite. That's why I thought Redemption. I thought it was the worst pay per view of twenty twenty six for the company. I said, that about forbidden Dora Boy, Was I wrong? Oh?
Speaker 6: No, man man forbidden door clear with temption, with no call, no exited clear.
Speaker 3: The last three matches or some of the best three matches all year, Like, I'm not, I just I did. I just thought the concept was stupid. That's why I said that at the time. I just didn't understand that it wasn't. But anyway, Yes, this is the worst paper review of the year.
Speaker 5: Fraid Tony.
Speaker 6: Tony Khan wants to have baby Faces, go all in on baby Faces and win the women's division. They're the only likable baby faces. Willow's likable, Maria World's life is likable. Man, No one's liking will I spread keineo Maker right now?
Speaker 5: No one cares. Nobody cares.
Speaker 6: Like somebody will tell you that Kenny o Maker is a draw and I'm like, where where the fuck is your draw at?
Speaker 3: I know you guys can see me a little bit right here, but aus but before again, before we on the show, I know, I want to, I want to. We do want to talk a little bit about redemption as we are because again, schedule conflicts for for this pay per view, which thank god it it was this one. Yeah, be covering Wembley as soon as it's over, since it will be I mean host, there'll be. They'll be at two o'clock here. Tony Kahnen will have a field day. What's one thing from the show other than the Kenny Omega stuff that you that caught your eye that you didn't like, that you liked? What what? What's What's something here that's that that you think is worthy of closing out the show today?
Speaker 6: Chris Jericho, the Painmaker is still one of the most entertaining wrestlers going, because I'm telling you he was more entertaining than everybody on their card, everybody, the old man. It's still I'm a This is coming from a Jerichoholic, a certified Jerichoholic.
Speaker 5: I have no shame. I will tell you that. I'll tell anybody that. But if you if you watched that five hours.
Speaker 6: Show that we can't get back, you cannot tell me that Kiddy Omega, Will Osprey, John Mosley, Cope and Cage none of those men were more entertaining than the Painmaker. I wait, you let me know anybody any other mail on that car was more entertaining than that man on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Look, I know we clowned. We clowned Jericho a lot last week. We clowned them. We cloned them Wednesday, and we cloned them Saturday. What do I always tell you? I believe he's top ten, Yes, of all time. I've been saying this for years. I truly believe he's one of the top ten. I'm not gonna say professional wrestlers, but because I don't think he's one of the top ten like wrestlers, but his name, like what he's done, Like I can't even explain why I think Jericho's great from his younger games. I could go on and on about that, but my point is he's still fucking doing it. Gotta give him props. I still think some of the ship's kind of eh with him. I still don't think there's a clear direction with him. Ever since he re signed with AW was a lot of hype, especially when he came back and he kind of just did ricochet the stadium stampede. I kind of wanted to see him in MJF. I don't want to see him in Willaspray. We saw that at Wembley at the first one, and again that'd be two faces. This is again, this is why MJF being the World Champions important. He could ask no bullshit. MJF could literally feud with anybody in this fucking company. He's the only person that could feud with anybody in this company because he knows what to do, he knows what to say, and he can have a great fucking match. I missed Joe, Oh my god, yes, so do I think he still filming Twisted Metal. That's why he's not here?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think I do miss Samoa Joe as well. For me, I hm, I mean, the Tecla and Willow Knight and Gale match wasn't bad, but it's just I didn't I didn't like the result.
Speaker 5: I hated to finish. I hated to finish.
Speaker 3: I agree, But I'll tell you what I liked. I actually didn't mind the the that ladder match there we got with Speedball winning. I thought that was I thought that was fun. Yeah, and the right winner ones. The crowd was on it was hot for that for that moment. I actually that's probably my favorite part of the whole show. I was actually sad when that was over because the wrestling show was in and that really didn't mean much anything. But I mean it was a fun match and it made sense for a winner to win in his hometown.
Speaker 6: So I, Chris, you remember that discussion Kevin Nash hand with Raquel Rodriguez.
Speaker 5: Come out.
Speaker 6: She needs to wrestle bigger. Can look at her now, Willow needs to wrestle bigger. I'm tired of her winning by flash pin because she'd beat Tickling with a flash pin on Sunday. She'd beat Persephone a couple of weeks ago with a flash Well, it might have been a couple of months ago when she was.
Speaker 3: A TVs champion that matches yep, yep.
Speaker 6: She got her wrestling like. She's a little lass girl. Her name is the babe with power. She need to be giving folks doctor bombs to fucking death. I'm damn let her wrestle like if your wrestle like she's Mercedes size. Now Mercedes a techla beat you with a flash pin.
Speaker 5: I'll buy that. There's small women.
Speaker 6: Willow was wondering, Willow is like where Naya Jackson is trying to get with her size. Willow was a great, good wrestling size woman. She should be beating the piss out of women. So that's my random that stop wrestling so fucking small.
Speaker 3: I agree, man, I agree, and again she it's okay to be that that lovey dovey babyface. But I do want to see something not different, because I think what she does works for her. Clearly showed that tonight. But I do think a little more aggression and a little more you know, rage. I I don't know. I think it would be better for I think it'd just be better television and it'd be better for her.
Speaker 5: I need her to win it all in. She needs to be Mercedes.
Speaker 3: I gotta see how the cut next couple of weeks play out, because I'm I'm mixed on that one.
Speaker 6: The reason I say that is I can't have Mercedes being a chair without Tony storming in his division.
Speaker 3: Souse.
Speaker 5: That's that's what Tony's gonna build up to. He's gonna build up to their to their rematch. Mercedes.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what what what what Mercedes. Mercedes is no doubt, the main player, the most important piece to this women's division. I don't know what she would do without the title. I think she's a champion.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just feels like I don't know. It's tough. It's tough because I I agree with you, but just the base based on the like the way the women's division is right now, it's not strong at all. Let's be honest. I don't think she's a draw at all, but people think she is, and I don't know. It's tough.
Speaker 6: I would I would have Willow win it all in and being let Mercedes and win it all out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m Mercedes, Okay, Okay, yeah, I agree, because there's no way you can do all this what we had tonight for Willow crying and all that ship and then she just loses it at all that for to lose it to Mercedes in a few weeks. That's another reason why I think Techla, like I mentioned in the earlier in the show, she should have been going into this match.
Speaker 5: Not the bigger question what do you do with Tecla? Like, is she going on hiatus for a while?
Speaker 3: Terrible? That's terrible. If she does, she's was she gonna well, she's just one of the Startums Trios champions. She'll probably fucking mingle with stardom.
Speaker 5: I mean, what what random match? Is she gonna have it all in? She's gonna she's gonna be on that card. What do you put her? It can't be the TVs title. You can't you can't take you can't move her down that quickly.
Speaker 3: No, and you can't have Maya World. I think she should keep that title for a little bit because she's she's active, she's still, she's having she's wrestling with of Honor, Still, she's wrestling and shouts of Jani, she's wrestling on Dynamite, still, so mat that we saw her. I don't know, dude, I have no freaking clue.
Speaker 6: Like you made her main inventor, and like, what are you gonna do with her with your biggest show? Like because there's no Tony Storm in sight. I mean, Athena is gonna probably be in a casino gauntlet match. What big name woman are you gonna put her against that could take a loss because Meghan Bain and Leana.
Speaker 5: Cross gonna go get the brawling birds.
Speaker 6: She's already her, that Landa that wrestled many times, already, there's nobody left for technical against. You're right, That's why that's why I wanted to draw to happen a redemption so you could have had a triple threat for the UH for the for all In again, Tony Conen doing you know, he.
Speaker 3: Don't know, he don't, he don't, He don't want to. He doesn't know what the fuck is doing, and he doesn't want to do anything that that that could be good. He's allergic to good recent like in the last fucking four years.
Speaker 6: Because do you know how bad it would look if you're a former women's champion. It's on the pre show it all in or missus the card altogether. How bad that looks.
Speaker 5: That's a burial, that's what that's what burying somebody looks like ship.
Speaker 3: This is the same guy that had Jamie Hayter make her grand return at Wembley Stadium on the pre show.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well she was up beating up Sarriah's parents or of friends.
Speaker 3: I I went on a rampage on Me and Kev's show on Saturday that weekend. I was fucking pissed. I was so mad. Anyway, hass that has been our aw reviewing a little bit of Redemption here. Final thoughts to close out the show before we say good night, Final thoughts on Redemption, final thoughts on Dynamite before we talk about this again on Saturday. But final thoughts here to close out the show.
Speaker 6: All the Road to all Land has potholes. I tweeted about it earlier, and we do have potholes. We don't know where the fuck we're going. Make sure your tires are fucking eared up and make sure your your lights are on, because man, the road is buffy to all Land folks.
Speaker 3: Indeed, and me and Hass will be in the car in the car taking the ride, and you guys will be joining us here for that. We want to thank you guys again for joining myself haw knuckle Brew here on the Sports Jedi Media channel always every single Wednesday for ae W Dynamite post show. Next week we will be live for Dynamite. I will give you guys more of an update throughout the week. In the next two weeks, there will be no AW Dynamite review, at least for myself on the twelfth, so we will I will return right before the week after getting ready to all in again. Thank you guys. This has been PGS. Chris TV has Knuckerbrew Sports Jedi Media and we have We're out Peace