Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to report a UFO over, Hey, we want to one.
Speaker 1: Of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 3: Areas thirty one me neither.
Speaker 2: There were seven one golf.
Speaker 4: If it was anybody as above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 3: We were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 2: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder. Ten o'clock.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you passed over, I got I don't know what it was.
Speaker 6: But it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed out over the thought of us. Ninety one one.
Speaker 5: You just called both to be be fours.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes? Hey, is I to god on an unidentified object? Every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll look it on.
Speaker 7: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. Here we are on the last day of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: What a year.
Speaker 4: It's been.
Speaker 3: Well done you all for making it this far. I won't be expecting twenty twenty four to walk in the park either. But in the words of Ralph Wildo Emerson, it's not the destination, it's the journey. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Our last guest of the year is Deborah in Idaho, and she would be sharing some of her UFO science and paranormal encounters that have happened.
Speaker 2: Over the last few years. Deborah is up mixed. But first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, welcome to the podcast. Him next, it is wonderful to have you with us today and you're calling from Idaho.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am northern Idaho, right along the Canadian border and the Montana border.
Speaker 6: Oh lovely, so you're right up there on that small strip of Idaho.
Speaker 1: Yes, Moye Springs.
Speaker 6: Okay, now, Deborah, you come here to share your experiences. Would you like to start at the beginning, please.
Speaker 1: Ma'am, yes, thank you for having me. Next. My experiences begin in twenty sixteen. I think it began actually when I was born or soon after, but nothing really coalesced for being until twenty sixteen. When I started, I had my first sighting of a craft, and then I just have continued to have that see different crafts throughout the last seven years or so. Up until twenty sixteen, it was very busy raising my children. I was going to school, My sister was in medical school, and she had children at home that I was helping her with. Our husbands worked out of state. They were both did construction, and so we were just kind of on our own raising kids, going to school, and life was just a marathon at that point. And by the time I got to twenty sixteen April of twenty sixteen, I had my last board exam and my nose had just been stuck in a book forever, and once that board exam was over, it was like I was just kind of on my own little sabbatical. I could breathe a little bit. I had removed some really big things from my place that was just had become almost too much for me. So it was kind of an odd time. Everything was kind of settled down and slowed down. And I think I may have already said that we were living in living in Oregon at the time. We had just moved there. We didn't intend to be there very long. We were kind of in between spots, but we had been living in Oregon for a while. We'd lived in mcmnfield and also Salem when I first had When I had this first sighting in twenty sixteen, it was the daytime sighting and I got up, kept in the morning, took care of my animals. I began my morning routine, which was let my animals out that were going out and feeding the ones, feeding everybody, making my coffee, and it was just kind of a regular morning like that. I had one daughter at home at the time, and she was up. She was on the phone visiting with a family member, and it was everything. My coffee was finished, my chores were done, and so I had picked up my coffee and was going outside and the back patio smoke a cigarette and have my morning coffee, and I sat down at the back. It was a beautiful day in April. The flowers were bloomed out, the trees were bloomed out. There was a few little puppy clouds in the sky, and I was just very relaxed and just happy not to be sticking any more information into my head and really enjoying my time right then. And as I'm sitting there looking up into the sky, there's this one little puppy cloud that is just directly in front of me. This I think I said that my bored exam was in April, and this was in April, but this was I'm not sure if this was at the end of April or in May. I don't have a date for this one. It was just very nice out at that time. And as I'm looking up at the sky, I see a flying saucer come out from this cloud and it looks like your classic little flying saucer. There's a picture of one that was taken in Macmnsville, Oregon, years and years ago. I don't have the date right now. I would want to say it was the fifties, that I could be wrong forties or fifties, and it looked very, very similar to this UFOs that was in the picture and others that I've seen that it just came out from this little cloud and just stopped right there in front of me. When I saw it, I was just really excited and delighted, and I thought it was just the funniest thing that I was seeing a flying saucer right then. I remember sitting there and just kind of giggling and thinking how funny this was, and not believing that it was alien craft. As far as I was concerned. What I was looking at was government craft, and that I was just having some kind of a funny little trick being played on me and the rest of the people that live there in that area. Because I'm thinking, you know, other people are saying this, it's not up that high, and it's definitely a flying saucer, So I'm excited to see it. I think I have a funny response to it because I have no interest in going in the house and telling my daughter I don't think about it. I don't think about going and getting my phone, taking a picture. I'm just simply enjoying my coffee and my cigarette and enjoying looking at this flying saucer that's setting up there in the air in front of me. It's a really dark gray, it's not black. It's like a gun metal grave. It has bubble on top of it, like the classic UFOs. The inverted bow of the top part is slightly deeper than the bottom of it. The bottom of it is shallower. It has rings that look like it's going around the edges of it, but that's the only markings on it that I can see. These just look like little grooves that stap around the edges of it. Has the big bubble on top, and there's no windows. I don't see anything looking out. There's no movement, not going anywhere up or down, sideways. Nothing. And so I finished my cigarette, my coffee, and nothing has happened. It's still just setting up there in the sky. And I go back into the house. I'm like, well, I don't know, I don't know why I didn't respond any differently to this thing or think about it any differently, But I will go back inside and I start just doing a few more chores around the house. I put some laundry away, and I don't tell my daughter anything about it. I still don't go get my phone, but I can't get this thing out of my mind. And so approximately thirty or forty minutes to go by, maybe a little bit longer, and I'm still thinking about this thing. So like, well, I guess I'm I can't get this thing out of my mind, and I've decided I'm going to go back out there and see if it's still out there. So I go and get another cup of coffee, get my cigarettes. I walk back outside, and as soon as I can get to where I can look and see if it's still there, I look. I haven't sit down yet, and it's not there any longer. Really disappointed, my god, I really should have come out sooner and checked this out. I'm already out there with my coffee again, and so I sat down and I light a cigarette, looking up at this little puppy cloud. The same little puppy cloud is still there. It hasn't moved or gone anywhere. And as I'm watching it, the flying Sauca comes back out of this cloud, and there it is in front of me again. And as soon as it does, I'm just completely overwhelmed with this feeling of deja vous, and it's really unsettling. It's like, wow, you know, it was this thing waiting for me. I don't know. It was very odd, and I didn't really have a whole lot of time to dwell on this feeling I was having that was a little bit spooky. I almost immediately had a feeling that there was someone that was there with me, was very very close, like just in my face. Just a feeling of really extreme fear came old for me, and I remember thinking, deav just moves slow, act normal, pretend like you don't feel anything that's going on the presence that you're feeling that's there. And so I put my cigarette out and I picked up my coffee, and I tried to walk as normally as possible back inside, and I closed the sliding door and threw the drapes, and I did not go back outside to the back of the house again that day. If I went back out at all, I went to the front. It was just this very strange, unsettling experience. I never told anyone about it. I didn't talk to any of my children about it, which typically they hear all strange things from me that I just thought, No, they're never going to believe me. They're just going to think, well, mom's moms think she saw flying sausa. So that was my first experience. My second experience happened approximately a year later in an area between Chenie and Tyler, Washington, and we had moved there. My daughter was accepted into the university there. I was trying to get closer to Idaho, where I'm from and moving that directction, so I was happy to move there. We ended up renting a little place between Tyler and Cheenie, Washington, which is outside of Spokane, Washington. It was on a very large ranch and there were three other places around me to behind me and one off to the right. That was basically it. It was very much in the country and the close and accessible to the things that we needed. This Spokane International Airport was maybe twenty twenty five minutes away. There's an air Force base that is not too terribly far away that area. The country there where I had this sighting is known as the Polues. It has kind of rolling hills that go up and down, and most of it is planted with different crops that's raised there and the rest of it, there's a lot of ranch land, and the area we were living was a ranch, and it was the place that the home I was in was sitting on the top of one of these rises of the rising hills, and so it kind of gave a view of everything. It dropped down in the front of me where I would go out and sit in the mornings. There was a little port and there was an area of land that just kind of dropped down and was marshy, and then it was rolled back up into together different parts of the out west where I could see there was no other buildings around. On the morning that I had the second sighting, it was it started off just like any of my other mornings there. I got up and I let my animals out, and I walked outside, and it was just this really overwhelming day. It was like I walked into some different type of world. Everything was just crystal clear, and the colors were just unbelievably vibrant, and everything was magnified. It felt like it felt like all of my senses had been just turned up. It was a dial. It was like it was turned all the way as far as it would And I remember saying, remember thinking when I walked out there, Wow, this is this is a rare day. I've felt this before. It's something that I've felt maybe once, maybe twice in my life, but that's it. I've had this filling before. I've felt like this before. There was just this filling, a bliss and expectation of something really wonderful, like I was getting ready to spend time with my family do something fun. It was just overwhelming, and I had a tough time dragging myself back inside to do all of my chores that I had to do that morning, and some of the animals had gone out, and I had made I made my coffee. But usually if I make my coffee, by the time I'm finished with all of my chores, my coffee is done and then I can go outside and sit down. And I kind of had the same thing going on this summer. We had moved, We'd have a number of things going on. My daughter was away house sitting, my other daughter was still at college in Oregon, and so I was home by myself and just relaxing. No longer in a marathon, but just some little sprints now. So when this morning rolled around, it was it was just a nice relaxing morning, and I was really looking forward to just enjoying my day. So I went back inside and I started brushing around doing my chores, and my coffee was making, and because I had hurried through my chores so fast, my coffee wasn't done when it by the time I got done, and I remember remember mentally just trying to hurry my coffee up so that I could go outside and have my coffee. Anyway, I went outside and my coffee was finally done. I went outside and I sit down on this little porch that faces directly west, and I'm just overwhelmed with the day. And I remember thinking, God, if every single day was like this, it would be just heaven on earth. It was just so incredible. There was such an overwhelming feeling of perfectness, and it was like everything wonderful in your life was just rolled into this giant ball of bliss. I can't really describe it. It was just such a big feeling, and I really didn't question it except that it was something that I knew I had experienced before that it was very rare. And as I'm setting outside facing where a beautiful, beautiful day, no clouds anywhere, the sky is such a deep blue. I feel like I can look forever and ever up into the sky and just see for a long ways everything is just perfect. And as I'm sitting there enjoying this day, a little filled mouse runs out in the area in front of me, and one of my cats goes after it, and I'm just distracted for a second, and I'm thinking, nothing can die today. This little fillm mouse cannot be caught, and so I'm making sure that the little mouse is position in a way that he's not going to be caught. He goes under a wood pile. But I'm distracted at that point, and I'm not looking up at the sky. I'm not looking out sky in the countryside. I'm looking down at the cats in the mouse. And just in the few seconds that I'm distracted by the mouse was all it took for this craft to show up. And when I looked up, there was this massively huge craft in front of me, and it was so big that I could feel my mouth all open and i could feel my eyes just kind of pop out of my head. It was so gigantic. It stretched off to the right, and one end of it was directly in front of me, looking straight west, but the rest of this thing stretched off to my right going north. And I don't know how big it was. I've gone over this in my mind on the size, but the size was it was too much for my mind. The only thing I could think, and it sounds odd, but the only thing I could think was that is the biggest airplane they have ever made. And I was just stuck with that thought in my head. I could not move anywhere beyond that thought. That my mind froze there. It was so big that you could you could have taken very large passenger jets or just stacked them in this thing like match sticks. It would have held thousands and thousands of jets. I don't know how something, I don't know how big something has to be to do that. But it was very big, and I could only see like I could see the other end of it peripherally out of my peripheral vision that it was. It was big enough that I couldn't concentrate rate on the entire craft all at once. I had to kind of look at it in sections. Almost I could see the whole thing. That the park that was the nearest to me directly in front is what I could was really focusing on. It did not have any wings or tail fins, didn't have any markings windows. Remember staring at the cone part knows at the end of it and thinking, that's where the pilot's supposed to be setting. I should be able to see a pilot. This thing was gigantic, and it took a long time from my mind to get to the point where I could think about something besides the size of it and where the pilot should be setting. I had to just overcome the size first, and once I got to that, once I was able to comprehend the size of this things and I was able to start thinking about the fact that it wasn't moving, because I hadn't noticed that yet. My mind had not taken that part in. It was like too much to begin with, and it wasn't moving. It wasn't making any noise at all. It was white. It looked like if you was to take two passenger airplanes and cut them in half, and then just take the two noses and stick them together, make sure that there's no appendages anywhere, just this thing and make it really really big. That's what it looked like. No markings, no place for anyone to look out, just this really really giant long thing in the sky, and it wasn't up that high. It was just a little ways above the trees. So anyway, I don't know how long I sat there, just trying to take the this thing in a while, and then I started thinking, you know, I really need to get a picture of this. I would like to get a picture of this, and because otherwise no one's going to believe me. I didn't even know what I was looking at. I'm still kind of stuck in the airplane mode because I've never really my mind hasn't been able to break through the ice that this is alien craft. I am still stuck with this is the largest airplane they have ever made, even though it's not moving, it's not making any noise, and it has nothing sticking out on it, and it's way too big for an airplane that I'm thinking, I need to go in and get my phone, But I know I can't go in and get my phone because it had shown up so quickly. When I looked down at the mouse and the cat, my attention was averted only for a few seconds, and I knew that as soon as I turned my back on this thing, that there was a very good chance it was just going to be gone. I did not want to take that chance, and so I just was like I was settled in there. It was like, Okay, I'm not moving. I am not moving until I see this thing leave. I am going to see this thing leave. Somehow it got here, it showed up, it got to leave. And as I'm having this thought.
Speaker 5: There's a flash of light on the very very top and center of it, and I'm thinking, oh, this is like a sparkle.
Speaker 1: Off of chrome off of a car. I mean, that's what it looks like that there's nothing moving, that the craft didn't move. The center's coming up. It's about by this time, it's maybe ten o'clock in the morning. And now everything that I'm going to tell you happened really really fast. The first part of this story, it kind of is just a stretched out, weird story with how I felt and then this thing showing up. But this second part, it happened very quickly. There was a flash light on the top of it, and then as soon as there's a flash of light, the end of the craft that's right directly in front of me develops this fuzzy energy line type thing along the end of it. It runs from the top of the craft to the bottom of the craft. But as soon as it's made, this fuzzy energy line starts rushing towards the center of the craft. And the same thing is happening at the other end of this craft. And there's two fuzzy bars of energy like the heat wave you would see over the top of a highway. It looks like some kind of energy line. And as these two bars of energy that's the exit exact height of the craft and depth, are rushing towards each other, the craft itself is disappearing. As this fuzzy line passed over the craft, the craft is no longer there. And my mind is I did not know a mind could scream, but my mind just screams, it's shrinking itself. That's the only thing I could think. It is shrinking itself. These two bars of energy they slam together. There's no sounds that I can see that. They're just rushing at each other at a tremendous speed right in the center of the craft, right for that flash of light had been at the top. That's where these two bars of energy are going to meet. And they meet and as they meet. Now the craft is completely gone. As soon as they meet, they become a ball of light. And now this ball of light is sitting down lower because this craft was really big. So now this ball of light, it looks to me like it's now below the tree line, and it's big, and it's further down. Now. I'm looking off to my right because when this craft trunk itself changed itself, I had to look in that direction of that fuzzy bar of light ran in that direction along the side of the craft that I'm looking at. I can see this ball of light down there. Soon as it becomes a ball of light, it takes off at a tremendous speed south. It goes me. It goes a long ways, maybe a mile or two, I'm not sure. I'm not sure how far I can see, maybe a mile. It goes for a long ways and then it just shoots straight into the air. And this is such an amazing day. It's like I said, everything is magnified. The sky is just this deep, deep blue, and this ball of light just shoots straight up into the sky and I can see it for a long time. At this point, I'm standing up on the porch and I'm looking up the sky and it's just a teeny tiny pinprick of light up there, and then it's gone. And that was my second experience. And as soon as it was finished, I was just like, no one is ever going to belave me. They will never belave me. That was just true.
Speaker 6: Much based in southeast Coastal Georgia, Coastal Preparedness Supply is dedicated to help in ordinary folk achieve advance preparedness and maximum self sufficiency under any circumstances at avoidable prices. Their message is simple, plan ahead before disaster strikes. In these unprecedented times, it's vital to be prepared. Whether it's the looming threat of war or another pandemic, a power outage, or even a job loss, you can always be ready to help not only yourself, but friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers as well. Full spectrum preparedness is essential as uncertainty mounts. Coastal Preparedness Supply is here for you. Whether you're new to prepping or well seasoned, casually interested or passionately devoted, visit Coastal prep Supply dot Com UFO now to take advantage of a slight wide holiday season discount and use a discount code UFO at checkout for free shipping on selected items, or hit the link below to access this offer again. That's Coastal Prepsupply dot com slash UFO Coastal Preparedness Supply, your one stop shop for your survival and emergency preparedness needs.
Speaker 1: Then I moved again. This time I moved where I'm at right now. I moved to Moye spring I was here for I moved here at the end of twenty eighteen, and it was the end of twenty nineteen, so nearly two years went by, approximately two years before I had my third siding. My third sighting was here at Moye Springs on this December seventeenth of twenty nineteen. Siding I just spoke of was July twenty fourth of twenty seventeen. That second sighting I just spoke of. One of the things I forgot to mention is soon after that sighting took place, I told myself, I have to get a picture of an airplane or something right Therefore, I saw that I wanted to know exactly where I saw that craft stationed in the sky at that time, and I figured the only thing I could do to kind of keep that firm in my mind was to take a picture of an airplane there. And because the air force base and the airport was so close it was, I figured it would be simple enough to do that. And it took a little bit of time, maybe an hour hour or so. I took picture of a jet airplane that was right there. And it was really disturbing to look that picture after I took it, because it was so tiny. It was like looking at just a teeny tiny little thing compared to what I had been looking at. It was unsettling. I had two other things that happened there at that place before I move on to where I'm at now in Idaho. My oldest daughter woke up at one point and in the morning and she came out she's mom. Looked at my stomach, and on her stomach and just up over the edge of her rib cage was a full handprint that was a bruise. If I was to put my hand and just set my hand on her, it was like if you was to leave an entire handprint on her. It's very odd. I didn't like it that. I didn't really want to say anything. I definitely did not want to mention aliens and no contrust real beings or anything like that really get her freak out. So I just kind of we just blew it off as she hurt herself in the middle of the night. As one of the stories we can tell ourselves. I guess that at that time that's what we were going with. Another night there, I woke up in the middle of the night and my room was fully lit it there was some kind of a light outside. I'm thinking, is this the moon? Because this is like about the brightest I've ever seen in my room. And I was a little freaked out and spooked, and I refused to get out of bed and looked so kind of buried myself back in there and went back to sleep. But that was a weird feeling, and the room was way too bright to be like even a full moon. It was just very, very bright, and the wind as a curtains were drawn. So anyway, I moved to Moye Springs and I'm now living there. It is December of twenty nineteen, and I'm taking my dog out just before I go to bed, and I go outside, and by this time I've been doing some research on UFOs, and I've come across your show and I'm thinking about talking to you about this second experience that I've had, because it was it just upended everything that I believed about this stuff. I mean, I had kind of believed about that there was something probably that I had not given it a whole up thought. Anyway, when I went out, I had been listening to a little more information on it and was doing some research and not really expecting to see anything else. And I went outside, walked towards the front of where I'm living, and up in the sky were two red orange balls just floating up there. And I got the oddest sense of like, hey, guess what, we're here too. And I was so shocked this time I did not even hesitate. My phone was in the house, it was plugged in that I'm like, nope, I'm getting in my phone. This is too much. I'm going to get a picture of this. So I went running back in the house, yelled at my daughter. She happened to be home, my youngest daughter, and I said go outside and with in the sky. I didn't want to tell her what to look for because I was afraid she'd be like, oh mom, So I went and grabbed my phone. She ran outside, and there's these two red orange balls floating up and down. As we get out there, one of them begins to disappear and it just completely disappears. The other one remains, and it's just kind of rising up and then dropping down. It's not going sideways, and it looks like a weird energy ball. It's kind of pulp stating. And so I start videotaping and my daughter she's like, oh, Mom, can is this cold? Can I go inside? And it is cold, it's winter time, and there's no one ground. She really doesn't want to stand out there and look at this red orange ball in the sky. And so I'm like, yes, go ahead, go ahead and go inside. I know you don't want to be out here. And I just continued to videotape a little bit. I tried to. It was really hard to try to get a good clear picture, and I tried to like zoom in slowly and getting as clear as possible. And I did take a couple of videotapes and I finished, and when I went to the house, that red orange ball was still floating up and down in the sky. And I didn't go back out to check and see if it was still there or not. It was kind of interesting the responses that we that I had to this step. However, it makes me wonder why even I've had some apathy to it. But my thought was after seeing this, was I have got contact NIX because this step is just these things are really starting to pile up on me. And I was shocked to have this good siding. Approximately two weeks later, fifteen minutes after midnight on twenty twenty, my daughter and I had stayed up to welcome into New Year, and she had gone to bed. I was taking my dog out one more time. Where I went to bed, there was still a couple of fireworks going off, and I look over towards this mountain range that's a part of the Rocky mountains here that I can see facing south and hanging over the top of this mountain range of three red orange balls, just like what I had seen two weeks prior on the seventeenth of September. And so I go back inside and once again I get the same feeling of hey, we're here observing, just checking out the place. And I go outside and I start videotaping one of them. Disappears. Another one is there for a while, and then pretty student, there's just two of them are visible for a while, but then one of the second ones becomes dimmer and lower, and then there's just the one remaining up there. But it stays there, and I do videotape for a bit and I try to get the best picture I can, but it is difficult. You can still see it there, and then that is my four sighting. My fifth siding is kind of interesting because this was my fifth side. But since I've seen it, I've now seen it three other times, and I've taken pictures each time. This happened May whenning twenty meeting, sometime after the Red Orange Balls. I have a picture, so it's timestamps that I don't have it in front of me right now. Anyway, I walk outside once again. It was in the evening, and here coming towards me from the west is this swing of light that is just absolutely beautiful, and I'm my first thought is this looks like a spring of pearls, and it's just incredible, and I'm just awed by it. And as it's crossing over the top of me, I'm trying to run in and get my camera that I had just plugged my phone in it was almost dead, and this thing now has passed over the top of my home. So I'm running out the other side and I finally get just one quick picture of it before it's gone, and I'm just amazed at what I'm seeing. I can't believe I've seen a fifth raft after all of this. So I go inside and I start looking up Spring the Pearls because that's what I just saw. Now. The oddest thing with all of these sightings that I've had experiences is they all seem to come with some type of an emotional response, and then there's all kinds of synchronicities that come along with it. And so I looked up to Spring the Pearls and it's like, supposedly Starlink. I'm like, okay, well, I was a little bit disappointed, but not really buying it completely because of how I felt whenever I saw this thing. It was just so incredibly beautiful. And it was just not long after that I was listening to Jane's from the A Steady Ranch talk about Starlink and he made the comment that Darlink was the new swamp Gap or today, and I thought that's interesting and maybe makes a little sense. Maybe starlink was made to counterdictie Contradictee's rumors. Well, well, I guess, but not rumors, because people are seeing starlink or swings the pearls all over the place. But I think, I think it's possibility that maybe these springs of pearls is something that the government couldn't hide, knew that they couldn't hide. Maybe starling was developed so that there was an excuse to have these big strings of light follow the sky. I don't know either way. I had another weird experience, well exactly a year to the day and one day later, and I was on the phone with my oldest son and we were having a really good discussion about this sort of thing. And I don't know if I was still on the phone with him or if I had gotten off the phone at that point that I was still thinking about the subject. And I pulled up my photo of the spring of pearls and I'm looking at it, and I look at the date on it, and I'm like, oh my goodness, this was like exactly one year and one day right now. And so I go to my window and I look out my window, and there is the spring of pearls set and s guy and I take a picture. It's just getting ready to disappear over the eastward horizon. I take a picture, and I have that photo. My third experience with the spring of pearls happened in September of this year. I'm going to skip around a little bit because I'm going to stick to sift this particular graph and for now. And I walk outside once again. I am on the phone with my oldest son and we're visiting, not about not about this sort of thing, I don't think, but were just visiting and having a good conversation. And I walk out onto my front I look up, not even up up, because my porch is elevated a little bit, and so I just have a really nice view and Moya is there's not a whole lot of light floating up here. And as soon as I walk out, there is this beautiful spring of pearls and it is It's just there. It is not moving at all, it's not going anywhere, and I'm just shocked. It's like, Okay, there's supposed to be a satellite right now. I don't know anything about satellite. Maybe they can make them stationary. I don't know, but this thing is not moving. And I tell my son, I'm like, hold on, there's something I've got to get a picture of. And he's humoring me. He's like, Okay, go ahead, mom, go get your phone. And so I go inside and I grab my phone because I have headphones in, and as soon as I grab it, I open it up to the camera because I'm thinking, I'm not going to get picture. It's going to be already passed all the way over the house and gone by the time I get out there. When I get out there, my hand is still kind of moving when I take the picture, so it's not the greatest, but it's still there. I take one picture, I look down at my phone and I look happen It's gone. And I'm thinking, this doesn't seem like cal a satellite should be acting. But I don't know enough about this. I saw this one more time, and that was just this past month in my Boysie, Idaho. It was actually at my parents' house in Loser, Idaho. I happen to go out to my car. This happened at like seven o'clock in the evening where I'm at now with a specific time, so it had been eight o'clock here in lloy Age. But I walked outside to my car and coming over the horizon, is this just unbelievable string of pearls again? And so I go in the house. I have my phone. I go into house and I tell my mom and dad and brother are all in there, and I tell my brother he should come out and take a look at this. I think you'll find it fascinating. And I don't want to say too much to my parents that gets them excited because my dad's been having some heart issues and staying with my mom, so they're both in their early to mid eighties. Anyway, So my brother comes out and he immediately starts recording. He's just fascinated. And my parents come out. My mom just sees the tail end of it, and my dad he says, he says, wow, I've never seen anything like that. And this time they reacted completely different than all of the other times. The first time it passed from half to horizons. The second time it was just on the horizon and I got a quick picture. The third time when it disappeared, it was instantly every single light in that string of pearls disappeared at once. This time, what happened was as this string of pearls came up and reached the apex of the sky, each one of them would go to the same spot and just disappear, one after the other. So those are my sidings of the string of pearls. I have some other sidings that are kind of odd. There's a photo out I took a screenshot of it. Something that was happened in I see Las Vegas. There was a reaction to it and it looked like a giant bubble. I'm not exactly sure if who was supposedly launching it, but it looks like a big bubble. So what I saw was hot peak and it was out here in the front and once again I was on the phone with my oldest son and I was standing outside it the summertime. I don't have a picture of this. It happens very fast, but there was just suddenly this giant hot paint bubbles that went by in front of me. And I can mention one other siding that happened. There's been a few other listenings too, but there's another one that happened in Pacchini. And aside from the first one I had of the flying saucer that boots me. This one also scared me, and it was a little bit different. So I'm in Cheenie. My daughter is living there and my son in law, and she's finishing school. They have an apartment there. They're no longer they're living there, but she's finishing school, and I'm spending a night with them. They have a deck on the back where they live, and it's a two story place, so it's elevated, and I have a really nice view. I'm looking out over just kind of an edge of Cheenie, and I see this really bright light and it's way way too low to be a star, and I'm thinking, well, I don't think it's an airplane. It's stopped blinking that I'm really observing it, and it just seems very very odd because it's too low to be a star, and it's really really big and bright, and so I'm watching it, and for some reason, I typically don't think out towards these things, but this one I did because they just kept getting brighter and brighter, and finally I thought out towards it, Wow, you might want to tone it down a bit there, brother, somebody's going to notice you you're so bright. And instantly I was given this feeling of just complete irritation and don't tell me what to do, and you don't know bright. This thing just blew up in size and just rushed towards me. It became blue, kind of an odd glup but not really a turquoise blue, but bleww, and it just exploded towards me, and I blew out of my chair, got to the front door. I had to go around the apartment, and I got to the front and tried to walk as normally as possible into the house without alerting the kids to the fact that something had been going on. So anyway, that's nick. That is pretty much my sightings.
Speaker 6: Wow, interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've it's been interesting.
Speaker 6: You know, this has happened quite regularly over the last few years.
Speaker 1: It did. I had never had anything like this happen in my life. And it was like the minutes I slowed down and took a breath and looked up because my nose had been buried in a book for years. I had been a mother and a wife at home and decided to go back to school. Everything was just really a grind. And when I got to twenty sixteen, there had been a few things that were a lot better. I had gotten rid of the school business, things were going better for my kids. My marriage was on the rocks and were divorced. Now that you know I was dealing is some of the things that I had been dealing with were better at that point. But when things started in twenty sixteen, I have had just one siding after another. I have no idea why that I just keep seeing them.
Speaker 6: Was there anything in your past that really stands out?
Speaker 1: I have a number of things that happened to me in my past, and I never really examined any of those things and kill to this point, and and it's like, wow, you know, some of this stuff makes a whole lot more sense than what I'm looking at right or what I was originally looking at, because I didn't that's just that I didn't believe in UFOs. I was raised as a Christian, that my thoughts of God is that God is love and God is life. That's what God is is life. And to me, it wouldn't It would only seemed common sense that he would just like stuck the universe of life. So the fact that there might be nonprest. Real life wasn't something that I really dwelled on, but I thought that there was a very good chance that there was, and I did have some odd things happen as I was growing up. I had times, like so many of your guests, where all of my blankets would be in the floor, or I would be upside down in my bed. One night, when I was like about sixteen years old, we had this full size bed and it whatever reason, I don't know if it was a homemade one or WoT, it was a wooden bed, but it was set low to the ground compared to a lot of the beds that you see, especially nowadays, I don't know. It was very low to the ground. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was stuffed beneath this bed. There was absolutely no way that I could have wriggened myself under this bed without waking up, because I was fully jammed under there and it was pressing down on me. How I got underneath that bed, I have no idea things like that. What's interesting is when I first moved to Oregon, I had discovered these little tiny babies underneath my skin. While I was living there at ms Mensville, and I don't even know why I was pressing around on that side of my leg, but it was almost like consciously I knew that there was something there, and it felt like a little tiny beeby bit. It was pretty deep down in the muscle of my leg. And at another point, while living in Salem, I found another one there. So I had a couple of themen and I kept My thought was that maybe I had a tumor and I was dying because I did not think about implant and it really bothered me to touch them. I did not want to touch them, and so I pretty much ignored that those things happened prior to my sighting. So there was some things in my past that definitely could indicate something was going on, and then also some bruising and some things that your other guests have talked about, like gabbing that looked like three little triangles. You had a guest on at one point that said, we know for something. Typically we know something even if we think we don't know anything, And so I thought one day after I'd listened to that show, I thought, you know, do I thought, do I know? And the only thing I could think of that I knew was that I was waking up at three h three or three thirty three in the morning, and so I started writing down I had not kept track of any of the dates, so I started just writing down the dates. And I didn't tell anyone what I was doing. It was like, you know what, I'm not even going to speak this out loud. I'm just going to write it down and keep track of it. And over the next few months, I kept track of it for not quite a year, quite about a nine month period. And when I went back and looked one day, because I'd kind of write things down all over in this notebook, I went back and looked and my day dates were all of the seventh of the month, and I thought, oh, so, yeah, this is this is kind of weird. Maybe I do know something. And then situations waking up with large bruises, like I have a picture that I took of just this really big bruise on my leg and once again it was on the seventh of July. I think, I do want to mention one thing that is kind of odd. So I do have some people I can kind to talk to this about. I haven't really gone way way in depth with especially the emotional parts of it, like the feelings I'm getting from these crafts or these experiences almost like a communication. I haven't really gone into that. Sometimes I think it's easier for people to accept maybe something solid they can look at, rather than somebody talking about their feelings. Anyway, I was talking to somebody that is very very close to me about the siding, the second siding I had, and I haven't talked to anybody about this. I mean, I kind of mentioned it to my kids that, like my daughters, they felt like a kind of a look of fear in their eyes. And I don't know if that was just because I was talking about aliens or you know, they're also the concerns for their mother's mind. I don't know, but I didn't want to scare my kids, and so I try to just discuss this with people who are a little bit more open to it. And this person is much more open to these things, and we have just some really enjoyable conversations like I do with my older son. And not that I don't have great conversations with all of my kids, but I typically don't discussed aliens a huge amount with my girls. But my boys are more open, and then I do have a couple of friends that I can discuss these things with, one more so than the others. But even way this day, I was having a discussion with one of those friends, and it was the day before the fourth of July, so this took place on those that July. And this person is a member of one of the three Letter agencies here in America, and they have some fairly high level clearance. And I just kind of assume that anytime I'm visiting or hanging out with this person, that will probably being observed and listened to, and not because of me, but because of the high security work that he does and what he's involved in. And so I just take that for granted. But as far as talking about UFOs or anything like that, that I never proved myself. And so anyway, I had this discussion with him about this, and we had a really good discussion about it, and I told him most of my stories that I really didn't go into the emotional part of it, Like I'm not really sure how much I did to stay, but I did not really get into that. I might have touched on a little bit, and I didn't spend as much time on the citing itself the experience of stuff. I was a little more constent. But either way, the next morning, when I got up, at some point in the morning, I was outside and I looked down on my arm, and on my right arm I had I had aught looked like an IV brue. And I haven't spent a lot of time at the hospital, but I have been there when I had my babies, and it looked exactly like an IV bruise, with a little bit of scabbing and a couple of puncturemarks. So anyway, I just thought that was the strange just thing. I didn't like it. It's I don't like the idea of anything or anyone coming into my home in the middle of the night. So yeah, that was a little bit spooky. It was like, Wow, this is I don't don't know what to make of this. I don't know if I've really even talked to this person about that. I do plan on bringing a depth just to see what his thoughts on. I don't know what feel safe, but I just thought it was really odd that I had this conversation and then the next morning I wake up and I have got a bruise on the inside of my right arm that looked like an IV bruthe with Marx in it. I did take a picture, so I have a picture of that. Also.
Speaker 4: Do you have an interest in the para normal? You'll love the on xnetwork dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unex network dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku nx dB, follow our Facebook group on X network, Fine the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's e It's the X x X.
Speaker 6: It's interesting that you seem to have like an emotional connection to all your sightings, have different mixed feelings and emotions that come with it. These aren't just lights in the sky that you have seen.
Speaker 1: Y've all been kind of odd that the first one, the saucer, for whatever reason, it scared me with that feeling that someone was right there. I went from Okay, I'm having deja vu to somebody is right there with me. They're staring at me, if they're looking at me, if they're close. And I don't know why that spooked me so bad that it really did, and I really don't know what to make it up. First sighting, it's like, Okay, I seeing a flying saucer. I have no idea why I saw it. I don't know what it means. I don't know. I don't know what any of it means. But I have felt like I am being shown craft, obviously, and I think that the well, they're all really interesting. That second sighting, that feeling that that I had experienced that sense of with before, that I had felt that before, but I have no memory of ever seeing any kind of craft, so that part of it was way out of the blue. I've never seen red orange balls. But I think it's interesting that I got the sense of hello, and we're here and we're just hanging out and observing. And then with the string of pearls the starling, there's four different experiences right there, and all four of them are completely different. It would be one thing if I had saw it all four times and I saw it in exactly the same manner, moving across the sky, not ever stationary, not ever just completely disappearing, not disappearing one light at the time. And then, of course the when I had in Cheenie where the craft just felt really irritated and it just felt it felt like the bully. It felt like a bully. And if like, well, and I've given that some thoughts too, because we're hearing step about Hyer frequencies and you know all of this. You know that didn't feel real high frequency to me. And so I think that just because something has a little more power, a little more knowledge, doesn't necessarily make it a step about me or you or anyone else. I think that a lot of that's determined by how we treat each other and other beings.
Speaker 6: So anyway, now, aside from these sciens, do you ever recall any experiences of the paranormal kind? But whether it's more present day or when you're a.
Speaker 1: Child, I have had paranormal experiences, and I have one really occurring dream that I had from my earliest memory. I'll tell you about my reoccurring dreams first, if you like, and then tell you about my paranormal experiences. My reoccurring dream tied in just a little bit more with the sidings that I've had, I think, and with everything that's gone on in the past. I started having this dream when I was well. I've had it as far back as I can remember. I stopped having it when I was about eleven years old. So when I was a baby, even being put down for a nap, a lot of times I had to have this dream. And I hated having the dream. It was scary, it was unsettling, and I always woke up stick from this dream. In my dream, I am on some kind some kind of a landscape where I'm just jogging and running along. Everything is rusty colored brand The rocks are brownish reddish rays, the dirt the same color. The sky is the same color, a little bit lighter, but everything is the same color, just kind of a rust color. And there is no vegetation, no live any kind anywhere. There's only rubble and rocks and dirt. And in my dreaming, I am running. I don't know what direction I'm running, but off to my left is a more heels. I'm on the side of a hill and they're rising up and it rises up there for the back of those mountains that the mountains look exactly like the land I'm on right now, just this rusty reddish brown gray dirt and rocks. And off to the right of me going down the hill is the same thing. Everything looks exactly the same. It's just rubble, and all of the country, all of the land, is got these little tiny narrow paths running on them. There are about the width of a railroad crass and these paths have just been ground into a really fine calcum powder like dust. And in my dream, I'm always exactly the same age. I'm about maybe six years old. I have on what feels like cotton top and bottom, and they're white. I have on the white cotton shorts that comes just above my knees. I have on a white cotton T shirt that because of all of the dust, I am all dusty and dirty too. I can see that it's white. It should have been white. That I'm dirty. And in my dream, I'm always jogging or moving at the very least, and looking around. In my dream, the only thing that is in my dream besides myself are these giant white schools. And that's what I call them, is schools, because I think that's the only thing in my baby mind that I maybe could have seen at some point that I could identify these things with like a school of threads laid on its side and rolling. That's what these things looked like, only they were the size or as tall as like a Max truck. They were very very tall, that they were skinny enough to roll down these paths, and these schools were all over the place. I could see them behind me, and in front of me. I could see them down further down the landscape, up going up towards the mountains. They never went fast, and they never went sprow They all looked like they were moving in exactly the same speed, just rolling methodically along. They never ever stopped rolling, and I didn't know what they were. They were just very, very scary. Probably about the worst thing about this stream that I really disliked the most was how I would feel when I would wake up from it. And from the very very beginning, when I was really small, I think I can probably remember having the dream back to the ages at least two, and I remember having the dream taking naps in the car wherever. I mean, I had to dream a lot, and any time I woke up from having this stream, I would be really fix my stomach, very very mistauxious, and I would be that way all day long. As the day would went on, this feeling of being nauseus would slowly wear off, and then by the time I went to bed that night, it would be almost gone, and the next morning it would be gone. But yeah, so fast forwards to today, and I'm digging through all of this information on aliens and UFOs and going down all of these different rabbit holes, and plus we're getting all of these pictures bat from NASA of the Martian landscape, and I have to say that my dream looks exactly like the Martian landscapes. All you need to do is add some paths and these giant white schools. So I got to thinking the other day, Like I said, I haven't given this a lot of thought, but now with all of this happening in my life, I've rigged salmon things and I came across well, somebody made a comment about spiders on Mars, and I started think about schools and schools and spiders, and I decided to look up drones and I found rolling spider growns and they look exactly like what was rolling around in my dreams. I don't know exactly what that center school, that the parks that connected the two wheels. I was always pretty far away from these things in my dreams. Every once in a while, somehow one of them would manage to get close to me. I don't know how they would get close, but I was a little girl, and I don't know. Maybe I would be sidetracked or something. But either way, occasionally one of those things would get closer than what I would normally allow, and it would just be very big. But when I saw these rolling spider drones, I'm thinking, I think that's what was in my dream was was drones. That's the only thing that I can make sense of anyway. I mean, that's what they look like. They looked the same. They were white, and the wheels was the same. They just looked very, very big, and they seem to be doing their thing, and they would have got me. I think if they could have got me, they would have killed me. And I don't know, maybe that's how this little person died out there. The other thing I came across while doing this digging for information on all of this is some of the physicists or physicists that believes that Mars has a nuclear signature that can only be found when there has been a nuclear device set off. And I just find it interesting that I have this dream. I'm not someone that really believes in reincarnation, but there's been a ton of stories and a lot of interesting stuff out there. I just find it interesting that it compares to the Martian landscape. There's the drones, and then there's this feeling of being so sick afterwards, which can definitely be attributed to radiation plasing. As far as my paranormal experiences go, I have had a situation I've been talked about with like the shadow figures, and I did experience that back in my mid twenties when I was pregnant with my first child, and that was something I just really really thought. I did not want to have anything to do with it. Man, I went through my apartment. Anything I thought might be offensive to God. It was like gone, and so I had to deal look out for a little while. But somehow, I don't know, I got through that. And I don't know real problem with that because being raised as a Christian, for me that the shadow figures were more like a demonic thing. Now when I look at it, I don't know. Maybe not a person is. When I was drifting off, it would be like during the day and I would lay down to take a naps because I'd be so tired, and it's almost like you're kind of in a different state of mind between sweep and being awake, and maybe there's a chance to have an interaction with different dimensions or something. I don't know, or it could have been demons. I have no idea. It was very, very scary, and I didn't like it. I've had a number of paranormal experiences, but I will talk about the foremost pertinent ones. The first one I had was when I was seventeen years old, and this happened with both of my sisters, who at that time were fourteen and fifteen, and we were living in a very old place back in the mountains in Idaho, and my dad was working out of state, and my mom at that time was working some kind of a little night just job at a restaurant, and so she was getting home pretty late, and we had I had a very small brother and sister, so an older girl would take turns sleeping downstairs with the brother and the sister that were really little. They were like maybe two and four, two and five, and we did not have night lights. When the lights went out, it was very dark. There were there were no other buildings around. This was ranch country, and so there was some other ranches in the local area that mile a few miles away. And so anyway, I pick up in the middle of the night and I can hear this sobbing coming from the sofa because where I'm at in the living room, there's two bedrooms upstairs, and there is a bed in the living room at one end of it, and that's where I'm sleeping with my brother and sister. I hear this sobbing, and I'm thinking, well, I'm thinking it's got to be one of my sisters. I do not think goes But right next to the bed where I'm sleeping, on the other side of the room, there is a doorway that goes up the stairs to the other two bedrooms, and so it's kind of it's an old house, so that stairways stairs is enclosed. And as I'm listening to this woman sobs, I hear my one of my sisters say, Debbie, what's wrong? And I said, oh, I thought it was one of you girls, and immediately the sobbing stopped, and it was not me, and it was neither one of my sisters. There is a story that there was people that there was a cabin that was built on that property that was nearby at some earlier point had burned down and a child, a baby, had burnt up in that fire, and it may be true. I think that definitely was true, but that I kind of wonder if that was the connection with this sobbing woman that we had there in our home that night. That was the only connection I could make to it was we had heard that story about the house fire and the baby, and then we all three of us girls experienced this woman crying in our house. My next paranormal experience happened. I was living in Montana and my boys were little. It was not long after my first divorce and my boys were like two and five, and I moved into this mobile home that was on just a small piece of land and had like a building at the back and trees and stuff. It was a great place for the kids and for somebody like myself that was just trying is single and trying to survive. And anyway we found out soon after we moved in there said the previous person that had lived there, a young man and a young woman with this really small children. That the woman had died like a terrible cancer, and he had been widowed and left with two children. And so I'm living there. I would see somebody in the house. I would see a woman. There were times when I would go and put my boys to bed, especially my youngest son, and when I would put them down to sleep or put them down for the night, a lot of times I'd be back out in the living room and I would hear the door to the bedroom pop open. And you really had to pull that door closed to get it closed. It was one of those it latched. It had a nice tight latch to it. It was a little bit too tight. So anyway, whenever it would pop open, I would think, oh, here it comes. The baby is up, you know, And I would stit in the living room and wait and try to be quiet, thinking one of them was going to be coming out very soon, and then nobody would come out. And it got to be every time I would lay like I said, especially my youngest down in the back, could not close the door. If I closed the door. When I put them to bed, the door would be opened back up. And one night my sister was there and she was sleeping out on the front self thing. I was in the back and very small place, and I hear her out there chatting and visiting and pretty see. I'm like, who are you talking to and she was, well, I'm talking to you, and I said, I laughed, and I said, well, I'm in bed in the back, and she goes, no, you're not. You're sitting out here in the dining area. I was not sitting in the dining area. She had seen a woman sitting in the dining area and that's who she existed. I think it was probably the energy of the woman that had been there. These last two, our last two paranormal events were both had to do with men and their homes. The third one happened in Tennessee and we had bought my husband was working on the East coast at that point and we had bought an acreage at East Tennessee that had this very old home on it, leap little Cabins house, and part of it was newer than the other part. Part of the foundation had logs for foundations, and either way when I first moved in there, it was like, almost immediately, like a second night that I was sleeping there was I could hear a man walking across the wooden floor. Men's work boots are They have a unique sound on a hardwood floor. They kind of slumped and it was just like punk clung, just kind of a slow, measured pace, and I got an immediate thought of I'm not leaving, just a very obstinate feeling like I'm here, i am not leaving. This was my home, this is my plan, I'm a part of this. It was like a kind of all ball together and I'm like, okay, I didn't I don't want to mess with those. I don't like to deal with their so I pretty much avoid all paranormal type things and aside from UF posts anyway, Yeah, I heard this person occasionally during the few years that we lived there, and I never heard this energy in any other rooms except the very oldest, and pretty much that's all I ever was was just a walking through the house. We heard that originally that property was owned back in the early eighteen hundreds by someone that had a little trading post there. I don't know, but the man that was there felt very determined and unmovable and very much planted in that spot. My last that I'll tell you about as far as my paranormal experiences, was in Levenon, Oregon, where the first where the saucer siding took place. And I was at that house. We were having holidays there, don't I think it was Thanksgiving. I don't think it was Christmas. I think it was Thanksgiving. And all of the guys were in the back part. All of the women were out in the living room, and most of the men, all of the men there were six foot or over. They're all big guys. And I had got up in the living room, walked into the kitchen and got a cut of coffee, and was walking back into the living room. I was standing in the living room. I had not set down. I was standing behind the chair where I was setting and I felt somebody suddenly standing right there, really close to me, almost touching, but just not white. And the person was really big, and I thought I thought it was my oldest son, because he's he was the biggest guy in the house, and they were all big guys, but this person was really big, and I could see out the corner of my eye my peripheral vision dip. He had on a black and yellow buffalo check work shirt like the logging shirt, and the Lebanon area of Oregon is an old logging community. This person was just so pleased and so happy to have all of the family there in that home. That's what he was about. He was about all of his family just being together and being happy. He was so pleased. Yeah, it was just my paranormal experiences with men have been men and their homes and lands like just really tied to that part of their life. And with the women it's been and women and those children. So yeah, those are my paranormal experiences.
Speaker 6: Wherever you go there seems to be something which is around you.
Speaker 1: It does seem like that. But all of my life I've been able to just kind of pick up on feelings from people. I call it skilling people because I can, like so many of the guests that you have on there is the ability to pick up emotions and good energies and dark energies.
Speaker 6: It is something which will sometimes go hand in hand with these experiences. That's wonderful. Deborah, I don't understand how you were nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have thought most of it was worn off throughout today, but it really hung on there. Thank you very much. Nick. I really really appreciate it, and I really enjoyed visiting with you.
Speaker 6: Debra. I really appreciate having you on. It was wonderful you to join us today and it's such an interesting story.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Nick.
Speaker 6: That's all right, keep in contact and I will be in touch.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 6: You enjoy the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: You have left, so I will stay in contact next Thank you, Nick, good.
Speaker 3: Night, take care, bye bye. That is all for this year. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Deborah and all our guests that I've shared for twenty twenty three, and a massive thank you for your continued support because without you guys, this show wouldn't be possible. A very happy new Year to you all.
Speaker 6: I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye.