Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you be on the Sky do you.
Speaker 1: Feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lines on.
Speaker 1: Theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Jobs as we're recording on this Thursday, March the six, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody is doing well in this podcast. I appreciate all the continued support as we do so we're trying to get back to doing a couple of week I'll have another announcement coming here in the next few weeks, a little exciting news, so stay tuned for that again.
Speaker 3: Our website.
Speaker 5: Is the flat Earthfiles dot com again the flatterearth files dot com. Moreover, if you want to join us and share your story with the audience, please send us an email and it is FE files guest at gmail dot com. Again, that is FE Filesguest at gmail dot com. The links, as always are in the show description. Feel free to reach out we'd love to have you on. Without any further ado, we are going to bring on today's special guest, and his name is Braiden.
Speaker 3: Braiden, how are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm doing great. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing really well.
Speaker 5: And thanks for taking the time this afternoon to joyce to join us and share your story, and please do kick us off and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 6: Oh, my name is Braiden. I'm twenty five years old. I'll be married two years this month. I'm a lubin tired technician and I really enjoy like music, film, photography, and then especially as of lately last year or two or so, learning particularly like with the Truth conspiracies and especially pertaining to biblical history has really piqued my interest lately.
Speaker 5: And you know, for somebody who's young, you know, there's a and I'm at fault as well, a misconception that you know, a lot of the Truth community is a little older. But I've had the privilege of you know, speaking to close to two hundred people just on this podcast, and many of them have been under third So tell me a little bit as you were. You can call it conspiratorial mindset, or your critical critical thinking skills.
Speaker 3: Where does that come from?
Speaker 6: I'm honestly not really sure, because I feel like from a young age I had it. I grew up religious in a Southern Baptist family, and I remember really young, I would not I don't want to say question, but kind of I would feel like, was I like believing in everything for the right reason? Like I almost felt like I was only believing because I was told. So I always feel like I kind of had, you know, the critical thinking was there. And then as I got older, you know, I got into reading more about politics and stuff and how the world works and how the government works, and then you know, I started to see kind of holes and some things, and then my questions grew. And then the more that I looked into it, the more I learned, and then the more, you know, the snowball just kind of growed or grew.
Speaker 5: Would you say, you're you're a young guy with a family, You work hard. Do you find that the way they've created this matrix, you know, working forty to fifty hours a week, does that take away? Do you find that's intentionally detrimental to people trying to investigate this kind of information?
Speaker 6: I do and I feel like one of the most frustrating things about waking up to the matrix is waking up to it like mentally, but you're physically still in the routine of it, because, like you know, you still have to go to work, you still have to pay the bills, you still have to provide for the family, all while knowing what's going on, and you know how how things are really operating. And that's that's the frustrating part.
Speaker 5: What was I guess I could ask you what age and kind of what was your first rabbit hole that you encountered that And I'm not just talking about like, you know, the things amongst you know, a normal conversation joking, whether it be like the moon landing or JFK, but what was the the first real thing that you came upon that you actually took the time to investigate and realized that the official narrative was completely different from the truth.
Speaker 6: So really it started kind of with like the state of politics and the government and the country. I got really into independent medias like YouTube shows and stuff about two three years ago and kind of got away from like the mainstream news, whether it's Fox, MSNBC, any of those, and I really liked the way that these independent medias they cited their sources, they would let you know where it came from, and they really dug deep into things and in between the lines that you didn't get from the mainstream media. So that is really when I realized, like, Okay, things are not, you know, as they have seemed up until this point to me. And then I went down that rabbit hole. And then it got even deeper for me when because when I met my wife, my wife is not religious, I guess you could say. When we met, she was an agnostic, and so I was, you know, I would tell her things about the Bible like that, and then I would realize because she would ask me questions about it that you know, maybe I don't know as much as I thought I did. So I was like, I'm going to read this thing cover to cover educate myself, because I was like, you know, who am I to teach somebody something if I don't know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: So I started reading it, and the more I read it, the more questions I got from it, the more I became kind of confused, I guess, because there was a lot of things in it that I had never heard, like, you know, in church or in Sunday school, and I was kind of reading it. I ended up reading it with like, I guess you could say the wrong intentions, because by the time I got to the end of the Old Testament, I had so much doubt that I had kind of concluded like, maybe this is not right, maybe this is wrong. So I kind of, for like a year, was kind of on that path until I got kind of into the conspiracy stuff. And then one day I was sitting in bed with my wife and she was talking about a video she saw where a flat Earth researcher was talking about the point where the over thousands of years, you know, the Earth is rotating and orbiting and everything in space is moving around, but the stars stay in the same spot. The constellations are still there, they haven't moved, and that, like, I don't know, that did something to me, and I, like I couldn't stop thinking about that. So I dove into that, and then I found more and more things that just kind of fell into place that made so much sense that I've never thought about before, just because you know, like a lot of people do, I just took it that face value, Okay, they say it's round, okay, But then I started seeing all these things and it wasn't just with the Earth, it was with you know, all kinds of other things, archaeology finds of the Bible that I've never heard of that obviously don't get talked about, and there was just all kinds of things. The more I look around and the more I would learn to just point back to being you know, substance of the Bible, and then that's what really led me to where I'm at now.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that the Bible and not necessarily you know, books from the twentieth century sent you down that trail, because even I'm guilty. Even on my other podcast, when doing research get time, you can get wrapped up to things of this world. At the same time, you do really have to be cognizant of everything that's going on. I just spent two hours talking about germ theory on the radio, that there are a lot of deceptions. Again, it's up to everyone to do their own research and come to their own conclusions, but to see somebody be able to and again, everybody has their own walls, and you know how much they're bought into the matrix, how the ability to pull out and look, you know, from a distance, like you know, standing on a mountain and looking down at everything and getting a clearer picture of life. But to be able to discern that helio centrism is a lie at such a young age.
Speaker 3: I always find that.
Speaker 5: Just it warms my heart to see because when I was twenty five, I was a knucklehead, and if you would have told me the Earth was flat, I would have laughed at you and gone back to doing the things I did.
Speaker 3: So you know, first and foremost, you know, a tip of the cap to you.
Speaker 5: And next I would ask you, because everybody why I've interviewed had has had a different range of emotions post waking up to flat earth or biblical cosmology, however you would like to term it, what was yours?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Was it just oh yeah, I should have known? Or was it something bigger than that?
Speaker 6: Mine was almost like exciting like it and it still is exciting every time I find excuse me, every time I find another video or article and learn another factor, another piece of evidence or something that I didn't learn before, it's like, it's it's exciting like and so I would say it was it was an exciting thing to realize and then also to because I feel like it came at a time when, like recently, because even when I was going through the period of like really doubting everything and concluding that there probably is no is no meat and potatoes or whatever to what the claims of the Bible are, I still every now and then would like kind of like pray for like a sign, like just you know, if you're there, if you're real, give me a sign. And so for me to now be awake to all these things, see the deception and see that there are signs that are kind of clear to see that are being hidden from people. That's what really did it for me. And I was like, Okay, this, this is this is more than just like a book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all great point because you know, we many people are tuned into the news twenty four to seven, right, and they buy into the fear porn. And I think a lot of the stories that have to do with space and NASA and rocketry, I don't think they've ever been intentionally written. Listen that the moon landing's notwithstanding just to kind of plant the seeds in the back of your mind subtly because they understand psychology, and as long as they continue to repetitively put these news stories out there. For instance, yesterday was all about intuitive machines and their probe landed on the moon, right, and the Independent people out of Austin when they showed their thing land on the moon a few days ago, it was just like the one in India.
Speaker 3: There's no camera.
Speaker 5: It was a graphic representation from there. It was awful, and the people just and there was like a thousand people in there, and there were high fives and hugs. I'm like, and once you're on this side of the wall, like when you understand the lies, it's cringe. It's like you just want to grab the people and shake them and say, what are we doing here?
Speaker 6: It is. It's like a bad Saturday Night Live skit.
Speaker 3: It really was.
Speaker 5: And I always think of that Indian President's waving his flag. You had no clue what was even going on. It's just all mockery, it really is.
Speaker 6: It's almost sad in a way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is, because you know, while we're laughing about it and everything, this is intentionally like you know, going full circle. This is intentionally keeping God out of the equation and that's exactly what they want, right, that they want to keep God out of the equation. They want you invested in worldly things. And this is a long, multi generational process that was first put in books and writings, and then HG. Well's writings, and then you know, through movies and television and science fiction, which by the time nineteen sixties got here, you were open to believing it when just a few hundred years prior they didn't accept heliocentrism.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's it's those kind of things that really blow my mind because you don't think about these kind of things until you learn about it. But it makes so much sense, and it it does because it only takes a few generations for you know, once the older ones die off and there's nobody around to share the stories of what was anymore, and then you know, a couple of generations later, boom, everybody's on the same page where they want it.
Speaker 3: That's why it's so important.
Speaker 5: And I tell people create your own family handbook. You get a three ring binder with document protectors and write, print them off, put them in there. You know the truth about COVID, that the truth about heliocentrism. Insert you know what happened in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: All of that.
Speaker 5: Don't allow your your, your grandchildren's grandchildren's to.
Speaker 3: To fall to this lie. The deception.
Speaker 5: Is so monumental and the way we are, you know, so many of our you know, probably the other ninety five percent just buy into it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: You have a conversation about somebody about whether it's Tuesday night Trump addressing the nation or bo, did you see what you know Trump did is a Lenski? And then you say something about it and they're like, what are you just a crazy liberal?
Speaker 3: I'm like that.
Speaker 5: There's other ways that you are taught, your programmed to believe you are. You were either A or B right, and they don't want you to be an individual. They don't want you You just have to buy in to the system.
Speaker 6: Well, and that's one thing that frustrates me a lot, not just about the flat Earth or the Bible. Just you bring up any topic to somebody that's foreign, and instead of being intrigued or even being curious of what brought you to that conclusion, it's just, oh, you know, or you're crazy, or you're this or you're that. Like there was a time, you know, in my life too, when you know, I say that as if I'm not only twenty five years old. But when I was like in high school, you know, there was a time when if somebody told me they believed in flat earth, I would have probably myself thought it's a little crazy, but I would have still wanted to know how, you know, they got to that conclusion, what makes them believe that? Because you know, nobody's born knowing everything, so maybe somebody knows something that I don't. So like to I like to ask questions and listen to what other people have to say, even if at first it sounds a little insane to me, because everything that I know now would have sounded crazy to me at one point. But it's clear as day now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And you know a lot of people come on the podcast and vent their frustrations about not being able, you know, once we gain this knowledge, not being able to share it successfully with even people who are very close to us in our lives, people who have known us our whole lives, but not even you know, not being successful, but being completely shut down and being frowned upon when we're just trying to present just a little different view of something, even when you can certainly point out just a few years ago all the lies that were propagated against us. You think you'd be able to garner even a small audience, but it's very difficult.
Speaker 6: To do so, absolutely, And what blews my mind even more, And I think you talked about this on a recent episode, but it's that when you bring up something like the flat Earth, and you come even with like evidence from the Scripture, and you bring it to other Christians, when they're so quick to write the topic off. That's what kind of baffles me, because you're trying to show them something, and you're showing them that that's what it says in the Bible that you know they live by, they say they live by. So that's what I can't figure out is why is that such a taboo topic for them, even though you're trying to show them that it's exactly what it says in the text.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: That applies to a lot of different things out there. You look at Matthew twenty three nine, it talks about don't call anyone on Earth your father, and you know, if you look within Catholicism, you know that's its.
Speaker 3: Father, father father.
Speaker 5: Then you know there's verses out there that talks about, you know, women shouldn't be pastors. It's specifically in the New Testament and most dominations, even the Southern Baptist which was a big arguing point last summer when they had their conference, it's still the thing. So that is once again, whatever you want to call it, pop culture or just whatever, it is creeping into the church, into the Bible and pushing the worldly ways against what we're taught in the Bible. And once you start manipulating and saying well, it didn't really mean this, or well it didn't really mean that, you're really getting into really murky waters and you're you're you're doing some dangerous stuff. Really when you start trying to manipulate the word to benefit.
Speaker 6: You, absolutely, And I just feel like, and maybe it's easier for me to see because I've gone through the journey of learning and figuring it all out, but I feel like, you know, when it's pretty black and white when it comes down to it, if you say you believe in the Bible and you are believing in Christ and in God, well then I feel like it's pretty simple. It's are you going to trust the Word? Are you going to trust man? Are you going to trust the scientists or are you going to trust the one who created everything? I feel like it's really simple when you put it down to those terms.
Speaker 3: It's a great example.
Speaker 5: And I'm not browbeating anyone by any way, shape or form with my next statement, because everybody was there was a lot of people who were put some pretty precarious positions during twenty twenty. But when they started, let's just use COVID as as an example, when they started pushing the fear porn, did we turn to God or did we turn and to the guy with a white lab coat that had MD at the end of his name.
Speaker 6: Everybody turned to that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and look how many people that it harmed. And you know, I the older I get, the more you do this, the more you read, the more you realize that just about everything is some type of conspiracy. That there's not a whole lot of things that we are taught or that we are told, whether it be on the medical side of the house or even even bigger our history. Right, you know, we're told that Abraham Lincoln was the greatest president ever. And if anybody would take five minutes, and you can even go in the state of Illinois Historical website and read the things that this guy said between nineteen fifty eight nineteen sixty two. It's just there. It's not George saying this.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: When I read something in the Bible, for instance, when it says if I say it in front of a group of people, well the Bible says a woman can't be a pastor, people get mad at me and I say, I didn't write it.
Speaker 3: I didn't write it, And it's the same with that.
Speaker 6: It's just, you know, frustrating, and a lot of it I can't figure out. I can't decide if it's like willful ignorance or if it's just if it's just comfortability and not wanting to change any way that you're sitting in your worldview. I can't figure out why it's I don't know. It's frustrating. I didn't and I don't want anybody to believe anything because they're told. Like I don't want to just tell someone the earth is flat and then okay, it's flat. I want them to understand why, and then you know why it's important that we know, because that's a big thing I get A lot is is, well, why does it matter what shape the Earth is, and I feel like it matters a lot, because especially if you look at arguments against Christianity or the Bible. That's a big one they like to bring up, is that, Oh it's it's a book written on like Bronze Age science with a flat Earth series in it. Uh, maybe there's a reason why. So let's you know, maybe you could look into why, and not to mention that a bunch of other societies from all over the world also have a flat earth model of the globe as well.
Speaker 5: And while technology obviously has become more advanced, that doesn't necessarily mean by any stretch of the imagination, society as a whole has gotten smarter than it used to be, because we would agree, yeah, we're more apt to just believe what we're told without take, like you said, without taking the time to investigate it. And I say it all the time every podcast when I when I discuss these things, don't take my word, you know, for the end all be all. This is something that I hope that provokes thought and it motivates. It gives you enough curiosity to get on your browser or open some books and do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
Speaker 6: And that's why I feel like, really, it's almost like there's no excuse because for the reasons you just said, it's the easiest time now to find information. It's all there. You just have to go get it. And that's exactly what I did and what dream me to my conclusions. Like, for example, there was always a verse in Deuteronomy. It's twenty to eleven. I believe that says you shall not wear clothing combining woolen linen. I always wondered what that was about, and I had been learning about resonant frequencies and things like that, and then I learned that woolen linen have resonant frequencies of five thousand hurts, but they vibrate in opposite directions of each other, and five thousand hurts allegedly is like a beneficial frequency. It resonates like in harmony with the human body and promotes healing and things like that. But if you wear wool and linen at the same time, because they vibrate opposite of each other, they cancel each other out and there's no effect to the body. So there's a reason that Deuteronomy says not to wear wool and linen so they knew things like this back then. I believe that the other things that they're saying and there have substance to them too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the i'ma sure the same way they will wear linen or they will wear wool they're aware of these things.
Speaker 6: Well, and that's that's exactly why hospital sheets used to be i'll be linen for that same reason. But now they've swapped it over to all polyester, and we all know what that's based on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm so glad you brought that up, because I oftentimes tell us they're poisonous through the air, through chemtrails, through the water with fluoride, you know, through our food, with bioengineered products. But you know that's something we don't talk about enough. Is, by the way, the radio frequencies as well. But what you wear, the garment you wear, and it's right here right thou shouting out, wear a garment of sorts is woolen and linen together.
Speaker 3: Simple things like that.
Speaker 5: And then you look at the people who weren't touched by modern technology, a lot of homesteaders, a lot of amish. They they live their life, they don't worry about an asteroid hitting the earth. They don't worry about this, that and the other thing, and they follow the Bible and they live a very modest life, and people make fun of them. I'll look at that guy riding a horse and carriage. Yeah he doesn't have a cell phone, but look how happy they are. I have never personally seen, and I've been in and around the Amish community for thirty of my fifty five years, never seen an autistic Amish bird. Not saying that they're not out there by any stretch of the imagination. But they're young, they're healthy, They run around without their shoes on in the gravel, and you don't see any any real fat, overweight Amish people. They just get it and they live the way that I believe more so than we do, that God intended us to live.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And I bet you know people in modern society laugh at them. I'm sure they look at us with our cell phones and laugh at us, like, you know, we're the ones that caught the disease and they stayed free from it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I talked to mister King down there and over where we get our feed.
Speaker 3: They never closed. They went to church every Sunday.
Speaker 5: They said, yeah, I'll never forget, he said, Yeah, some of us got sick, he said, but you know, everybody gets a little sick once a year or twice a year anyway, and we move on with their life.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 5: It's just ye, He's like, we don't vaccinate we you know obviously, you know, yeah, they do deal with things that we do, cancer and things like that, but they're different that Their view of medicine is what comes out of the ground and what they eat, what goes in your body, versus injecting themselves with vaccines or taking psychotropic medicines because you know their seven year old is anxious, Oh he has ADHD. Let's give him a pill, and you're altering a seven year old or ten year old's brain that isn't even fully developed. And man, that is a deep dark rabbit hole. Psychotropic medicines.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know when people can heal them things from the things that they grow in their own yard, yes, that's not profitable.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, and a healthy person doesn't make for a great business model for the medical industry either. We plant stinging, nettled dandelions, all kinds of stuff to help with with our own medicines.
Speaker 6: The Dandylione's a big one for me that when I found out that it was beneficial, it blew my mind because you know, I always see people spring weed killer all over them. So I was like, wow, Okay, this makes a lot of sense as to why we're told to kill it that.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying to pinpoint that time when the world flipped, when history was rewritten, when we were told good things are bad and bad things are good.
Speaker 3: Whether it was post World War two, A lot.
Speaker 5: Of people point eighteen seventy one, A lot of people point to you know, right after nineteen hundred. You know, you can go back and look at all kinds of books that were written in the early eighteen hundreds that talk about the benefits of dandelions and stinging nettle and mushrooms and all these other things. And then all of a sudden, you're spraying dandelions with DDT. Not only are you being told that dandy lions are weeds and they make your yard look hideous, but you're actually spraying carcinogenics in your lawn and you're walking on it and your dogs are licking it, and just what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I saw that a I forget where I read it at, but that the same pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical company that produces a drug for I believe it was some kind of lymphoma, they merged or they purchased or they bought the company that creates round up. So it's like they're selling the product and then they're also giving you the cure for the problem it creates.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, yeah, Bear, they've been around for a long long time, and Gadafi got a lot.
Speaker 6: I've read a lot about Bear.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 5: They're about as bad as Monsanto, and Gaddafi was killed for saying. One of the things he was killed for, other than trying to start his own monetary system, was that the USA right makes the problem and then creates the.
Speaker 6: Cure pure profit. Yes, evil, it.
Speaker 3: Is, it's it's it's awful.
Speaker 5: When you were doing your research for flat Earth, could you tell me your six silver bullets or some of the things that were overwhelmingly convinced you that we were being lied to about heliocentrism, Well, the.
Speaker 6: Number one thing is the stars. Just I feel like that's I don't know how you really refute that one. The fact that you know the Earth of supposedly rotates on its axis. It orbits the Sun. But the solar systems moving around the galaxy is moving around. Everything in space is moving around at insane amounts of speed. Yet the stars have not moved. I don't understand how you refute that one. I can't. I've tried. I can't that one. I think it's the formula they give us for the curve is eight inches per mile. I've seen countless videos with you know, the infamous icon P one thousand, and then the people in the videos will even also show you how far the camera is off the ground, how tall things that they're shooting the camera at is, and every time I can't wrap my head around how that could be faked or how they're incorrect in their statements. Another one would probably be a video I saw about air traffic controllers talking about how radar works with a line of sight, and that the distance that it's supposedly picking up these airplanes landing in other airports, it would have to shoot the radar through the Earth and out the other side to be able to pick up that airplane. And there were several air traffic controllers talking about this, and that was another thing and that's something you don't think about, because why would me and you really think about why and how a radar works unless you're employed in something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one hundred percent spot on.
Speaker 5: And I'm glad you brought that up because there's actually a video that I recently came upon, and this is something that I should have picked up because I've mentioned before when I was in Wheeler Army Airfield in Hawaii, we were in a black Hawk unit. We had seven Blackhawks and the TM specific the training manual specifically states or the whatever the manual is, the Instruction Manual Technical Manual TM.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 5: Specifically stated that to treat that, you know, you're training treated as a flat, non rotational earth, and you know in the Army you're taught to quote fight as you train. But if we're living on a globe with the earth, the Earth is spinning one thousand miles per hour, why aren't we training that way? Why are we treating the earth like it's flat and non rotational? Well, because if you know, you get in the helicopter and you go up a few hundred feet and you just float there without moving, well you should be able to land if you stay there for an hour, you should be able to land one thousand miles somewhere else, right, if I do the math correctly.
Speaker 6: And that's something I've always wondered, even before I came to the conclusion of the flat as was how can a helicopter hover but the ground not move underneath it?
Speaker 5: And the same with airplane travel. If you're flying, if it's you know, moving counter clockwise, all the travels should have to go clockwise. Why would you even try to catch up with the Earth If you're going five hundred miles per hour the Earth is spinning one thousand miles pern hour, You're never going to catch up. You're never even going to be flying that way.
Speaker 6: Or the fact that they they don't have to dip their nose to calculate for the curve, which makes no sense because the more you fly, you would just gain altitude until you left the atmosphere. If it was a.
Speaker 5: Ball, right, the engines would shut down because of the altitude and you would just go down. But that's just not the fact that you can ask any pilot, do you make an adjustment? You know, do you do turn the nose down? Anything that has to do with iliocentrism, and they'll say no.
Speaker 3: However, insert Bill Nye explanation here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And funny enough, one of my closest friends is an airline pilot, and we have these conversations and I'll ask him, you know, do you have to dip the nose down for the curve? And he'll say no, and then I've have some explanation or this and that. And one thing I've noticed not him in particular, because he'll talk to me about it, but he'll mention me and what I bring up to him to other pilots, and pilots in particularly get very defensive about the shape of the Earth. I've noticed for some reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do. There's even a channel on YouTube. I can see the guy now, a real skinny guy. Very oh man. What's the guy who's always you know, if you put anything on YouTube about flat earth?
Speaker 3: Professor Dave. I think his name is not David.
Speaker 6: I've come across him before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Professor Dave.
Speaker 5: And he'll basically tell you that he's a super smart guy and anybody who believes flat earth is a cave man. And he'll come up with some things, some talking points that apparently he doesn't even write and he doesn't even have a master's degree. And again this is what I'm I'm told, I hear who knows who these people are? I completely forgot where I was going here. I completely lost my train, and I've thought, how how Yeah, Professor Dave and that those type of people who get into it and you know that they're quick to use science as their answer and that and that's the other problem we have, kind of a brief segue away from my mind fail there is that when people, you know, I mentioned I think last week on the podcast of how what is frustrating is if you have a conversation with somebody and you actually finally get that seed planted. I've made it a point to tell them, if you're going to research this, please don't go to Google and look at the first two answers, because that really goes to show how you know AI the algorithms, because you know, if you they do go home.
Speaker 3: And say, well this, you know what?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: I always had questions about water sticking the ball and then they put in, you know, the truth about flat earth or whatever they do. And Professor Dave and the likes are the ones who are going to come up and you know, that's the results that YouTube is going to give them, that's the results that Google is going to give them. And it's very frustrating that once we send them off to do their homework, all they're going to come upon, unless they're creative, they're going to come on things that, you know, the earth or flat Earth is archaic, and people like Professor Dave Well.
Speaker 6: Two things that really bother me about that is that it's very plainly obvious they google cherry picks answers for the narrative because I use the andex which I found out because of your show, and I will search be it, you know, flatter Earth, politics, anything. I will search the same thing on yandex and the same thing on Google. And it's very clear that Google gives you curated results when yandex is purely giving you the search based off of the text you typed into the bar, which is what a search engine should do.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: And so for me, if for the listeners, if I want to find something on YouTube, I'll put in say flat earth, but then I'll go to let me go here, I'll go to let me just type in flat earth, all right, hit enter, and then on the right side, you'll see filters. So like I put in Flat Earth, Enter a Flat Earther explains time zones and it's mockery. One of the best flat Earth fail compilations yet.
Speaker 3: There's Professor Dave.
Speaker 5: Does the Bible actually describe the bab the Bible the Earth is flat?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 5: And you know what's interesting this is from answers in Genesis. These are the people who say, yes, the Earth is only sixty five hundred years old, but they mock flat earthers, which to me is really hard to overcome.
Speaker 3: These are the people who are responsible.
Speaker 5: They're in Kentucky and they're the ones who built the arc, who like remade the Big Arc, and.
Speaker 6: I didn't know they were the ones that did that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the answer of Genesis. One of the guys who is part of it. He's part of And I hope I'm getting this right, but I'm not. And I'm sure that I'm right about that. The Founded Earth Brothers, who I had way on early in this podcast a couple of years ago, about four or five months ago, he made the trick down there and they had like a Q and A and when he stood up in and even started to mention the words flat Earth. He was ridiculed, and he was very frustrated about that. You know, it's because they're spot on that you know the timeline. It's not a million years old, it's sixty five hundred years old. However, if you try to have a flatterth conversation with the folks from Answers and Genesis, they laugh at you.
Speaker 6: Well, then my I guess my question to them would be, if they're gonna go as far as to recreate the arc from the flood Store, then you know, you got to give credit to the entire story. You can't pick and choose which parts of the story that you want to say are true and what are not. So it clearly says in the story that the firmament was open to flood the earth. So that would be my question to them then, is what about that part of the story.
Speaker 5: And again the problem is they won't even listen to the question. They won't even give you the time of day. But you know what's a little refreshing if you look at the comments. This video that they put on there came out ten months ago, says does the Bible actually describe the Earth as flat?
Speaker 3: They have over a quarter.
Speaker 5: Of a million views, But I love the comments. What people don't understand it's not a floating disk in space, right because this guy, what's his name, doctor Danny Faulkner, He probably went to the Flat Earth Society website and saw that that, you know, flat earths say that the Earth is on a floating in space moving up eight miles an hours.
Speaker 3: I forget what they say, but yeah they do.
Speaker 5: They have the Arc encounter right behind him talking, so that is certainly the people. But it's refreshing to see there's eighty two hundred comments and people put some nineteen one in the comments. Looking into flat Earth allowed God to open my eyes. So there's a lot of people who are awake. Even while this doctor, who is a early Earth you know, sixty five hundred years believes the Arc was the true story, won't tolerate biblical cosmology.
Speaker 6: And that's one thing that gives me hope. Also is that I do know there are a lot of other people, even of my age, that are coming around to the truth. And I see a lot of it on the YouTube videos I watched. They'll have clips from tiktoks and stuff of young guys you know, my age or around my age talking about the same things we're talking about, trying to get the word out there, and it's exciting to see younger generation is being way more open minded and not just believing what we're told by powers that be. That is really really refreshing to see and it gives me hope for the future.
Speaker 5: Indeed, there are a lot of people and again we talk about technology being a double edged sword. Like you mentioned earlier, you know this is we're living in a timeline where there's no excuse for at least having the resources to at least look into something. Obviously, you have to be careful of where you're getting the information from. That goes without saying. But when I was growing up, if I wanted to do research, we had a set of encyclopedes in our house that we're twenty years old, where we went to the library, you know, and now literally histories at our fingertips. Again, once again, you have to be very cognizant of where you're getting the information, who's providing the information, take that information to do further research. You can't read one article and make a decision based off of that one an article, but there's so much info out there and you know, I am saying, like you said, more and more people using their discernment to come to their their thoughts.
Speaker 6: And I feel like that's not that's not a coincidence. I feel like if it was such a wild concept and such a preposterous idea, that there wouldn't be so many people a, you know, coming to this conclusion, and b not only coming to the conclusion, but coming with reasons and with evidence and facts that show you why they came to that conclusion. So it's not just a bunch of people that are, oh, I believe this because I was told to or because it looks cool. It's people that believe it because they truly believe it. And that's what I think is makes it so powerful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spot on.
Speaker 5: And I was just pulling up an article that I wanted to read really quickly, the you know, the with the answers in Genesis. So ken Ham has a blog, He's the one behind the arc encounter, et cetera. There was an article he wrote August second, twenty nineteen from his blog and he still e goes the same sentiments in the past. I would hear atheists argue that the Bible supposedly teaches a flat earth, and therefore we can't trust anything it says about science. But now it's not just atheists arguing the Bible teaches a flat earth. Listen to this, Okay, it's some Christians too who have sadly fallen for flat earth arguments and now believe that's what the Bible teaches. And then he goes to say flat earthers will frequently bring up poetic passive. So do you see what he's saying here? These are poetic passages talking about job. Yeah, job, which is what is the if I'm not mistaken, that's the one under the clay, right under the clay, under the seal. And then psalms, which is obviously nineteen one. But that's only two. There's many, many more. Just read Genesis chapter one. But he goes on to say that because the phrases like ends of the Earth were references to a setting sun up here, but those passages are poetry.
Speaker 6: Well, anybody that would refer to specifically the Genesis creation story as quote unquote poetic, I feel like that you would lose a lot of credibility just by that statement. With me anyway.
Speaker 5: It's very frustrating, but Unfortunately, you know, you have these guys Danny Faulkner, who is part of the answers in Genesis.
Speaker 3: Who do you want to get he has? Do you want to guess what his PhD is in?
Speaker 6: I have no idea. I'm afraid to know.
Speaker 3: Astronomy.
Speaker 6: Of course it is.
Speaker 5: So he's not going to tolerate the conversation of flat Earth, right. He believes in the Biblical flood, he believes in the arc story, he believes in Young Earth. But if you dare challenge what he spent, you know, he's a master. So with six years at the University of Indiana in astronomy.
Speaker 3: That's.
Speaker 5: You know, we talk about the education system and how dangerous it is, and they can't see past it because he literally has a PhD in astronomy.
Speaker 6: And I feel like that that's to me, to me, being him in his position, having a degree in astronomy and trying to share the word like he does, that's like being a firefighter that's an arsonist, Like it just doesn't make any sense. It counteracts and it's not you know, I know a lot of the Bible people can say is up for interpretation, but there's a lot most of it, I would say is is written pretty pretty clear to see, and it states things like the firmament. It states the waters above separated from the waters below, so that right there, I don't know how you can say you're a believer of that but then also be as student of astronomy.
Speaker 3: It was really.
Speaker 5: I'd listen to Kemhn for a while and I try not to be the guy to throw the baby out with the bath water, But when you see some things like what was the argument he used that Psalm's twenty three to two God does not literally lie us down in green pastures as per Psalm twenty three to two, it's very frustrating, especially when you have a guy who was into astronomy and they turned it into If you want to see this conversation and many of our Pureflick's award winning series, you can get eight free digital downloads more a two hundred dollars value for only ninety nine dollars. So they turned it into sellings.
Speaker 6: Something, which is how you know the intentions aren't.
Speaker 3: Pure exactly, And.
Speaker 5: It's very frustrating when when there's somebody that's close right you take the flood literally? Do you take Genesis six? Do you take Genesis nine, the Tower of Babel. Was that literal or was that a poem?
Speaker 3: Right? And the flood, where did the ring? Did it? Just Raine? Where did the water come from?
Speaker 5: Because if you read the Bible, it came from the firmament, right, So what is poetic about that?
Speaker 6: I'm glad you brought up the Tower of Babel because that's one thing that recently I've been thinking about was, you know, everybody knows the story of the Tower of Babel. They were trying to build the tower to get to God, but God knocked it back down because we aren't supposed to get there. So if we can't build a tower to get just as high as they did when they did that, why would we be able to take a rocket and go any higher than that?
Speaker 3: Of course? And that's my point.
Speaker 5: It's really evil and angering when you think about it, because I think when I first first started the podcast, I mentioned that these people were trying to get into heaven and now they're using your tax dollars. That's what really at the end of the day, NASA and this is all about. They're trying to They were doing it in the fifties with Operation fish Bowl or dominic whatever it was. So you're literally financially supporting these people trying to overthrow God.
Speaker 6: I mean, what is it, sixty seventy million a day they get.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like seventy million dollars every single day. And then you have your SpaceX and they tell you Elon Musk runs that, but he also works for the government. And one of the biggest no nos in the world and contracting is no government official can be allowed to have a government contract.
Speaker 3: But people still believe that that that's real. It's just not.
Speaker 5: You know, Trump says I'm going to take the Panama Canal and Blackrock buys it yesterday, and people clap that that black Rock has yet another thing under them. It's it's important, and and again it's very frustrating to know that your tax dollars is going they're trying to get through the firmament. They're trying to they're using your money that you work so hard for to a like overthrow God and to be to lie to people to make them believe that, you know, we're going to go to Mars, We're going back to the moon. And like we talked about just a little while ago, they show these videos of you know these sorry like atari six hundred graphic representations. Oh look, we just landed on the moon again. And these adult grown adults are hugging and clapping and high fiving and dancing. It's so cringe and it's hard for me to to grasp and digest the level of cog of dissonance that we're living in.
Speaker 6: It is, and once you once you're aware and you can see it, it becomes so obvious that, like you said before, it is it makes it cringey to almost look around and and it almost makes you feel bad, like not in like a not in like a holier than that way, but like like a feel bad like as for these other people that they're they're caught up in the lies and that they live their life by a lot of these lives, and their lives have been formed around these lives. And that's what that's what's really sad to me and almost sickening.
Speaker 5: It's a good way to put it, because it's you know, for many people, even people who are wide awake in the truth community, they do get upset by it. But then, like you said, and I think you're the first person to ever put it this way, and I applaud you for saying it that way, Like, our minds are awake and are out of the matrix, but our bodies are not. Right, We're still doing the things right. Our mind has left the matrix, but our bodies are still in.
Speaker 6: And that that's that's probably the hardest part of it is being like it's like you, I went from being a non self aware government pawn or whatever to a self aware pawn. And that's the frustrating part is now it's like, Okay, now I know what the system is and what I'm a part of. But now it's like, how do you get out? And that's the hard part because it's purposely been made to where you really can get out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, it is frustrating.
Speaker 5: And then you know, the big question comes after it, Right, if I bring up a problem, I was always taught if you're gonna, you know, say hey, there's a problem, you should be prepared to be asked, well, what's your what do you think the solution should be? And I always try to think, well, what is the solution? How do we break the matrix? Right in the movie, he just went on the roof and shot the satellite and that broke the matrix right, and everybody woke up and saw the Reptilians for what they were. But you know, I think it does start with, you know, spreading the ultimate truth first, and that's getting people invested in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. But then to actually get them to wake up all the way and break the matrix. Because I can just go back seven minutes to when we were talking about you know, ken Ham, doctor Faulkner, these people who are Christians and are saved by God but completely buy into science and astronomy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just in one one hand, I feel like I can understand because there was a time when I bought into all of it. But at the same time, I still asked questions and I didn't take everything, you know, at purely faced value. So for people to really just you know, be able to see one piece of information or get told one thing by one person and then that's that's their whole reality that I can't wrap my head around that because I personally have never been that way.
Speaker 5: Have you had any success of sharing this with with others?
Speaker 3: That's the big go ahead.
Speaker 6: Some members of my family I have not entirely like they're like Oh, okay, I'm on the same page as you. But I've definitely got the ball rolling by using scripture videos I've found of them going through and detailing the down to like the translation from Hebrew the Genesi Historian why it's, you know, the firmament and how like you know, some translations will say he stretched the skies, but broken down to his truest translation, it is the firmament. And so with things like that, a couple of members of my family I've gotten to to start thinking about it, but for the most part, it's usually just you know, like, oh, why does it matter? You know? And things like that, which my favorite way I've heard it put an answer to the why does it matter? Question? Is probably I think we mentioned that already, the who are you going to trust the Creator or mankind?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And the Bible is very clear about that in Psalms one eighteen eight and many other verses. You got to put your trust in the Lord, not in demand.
Speaker 6: It's that simple, and I just I feel like if if there was a way to get that to click with more people, that that would That's probably a good way to go about it is starting with that and getting the ball run in that way, because I will always preface the conversation by asking you believe in the Bible correct, and of course it's always yes, you believe it's the true divine word, yes, And then I show them where it, you know, the firmament the earth is stationary and shall not be moved. And then that's when the questions and stuff come in. So that's I'm still trying to get through in that point. But really, outside of my family, I haven't really tried to talk to anybody about it, just because I'm not sure. I'm not really sure how to bring it up without immediately getting met with like total skepticism and shut down. So I guess in a way, I'm kind of like practicing with my family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in a in a public setting, sometimes it can be difficult.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you hope when you're when you're chatting with someone, you just hope that maybe the conversation will go somewhere near space or something like that where you can kind of slide it in. Like, you know, I heard this podcast the other day and they brought up flat earth. But you're right, if you just try to come out, you know, hey, Jim, what'd you do this? Weekend. Now you went fishing. Hey, did you know the earth was flat? It's just it's it's because of the way the system has been implemented, in the way that the propaganda has been used against us since we were tiny little babies with the solar system above our crib. It's a hard nut to crack.
Speaker 6: It's also hard because when you know, especially anytime I learn something new about it, or when I first, you know, my mind clicked on it, I was excited and I want to tell everybody, and it's like, I'm just you know, you you've learned this truth and you you're jones and to get it out there. But you you know that it's going to be met with that kind of of criticism, and that that's the hard part, because it's that you want to talk about it. And another thing, too, is that I guess it's easier to think that it's going to be well recepted because you understand it. But this was like a two year long thing for me that brought me to this point. So it's I forget sometimes that it's going to take more than probably just me having one conversation with somebody for them to fully understand what I understand.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's a great point. But you know, they always do disclose the truth. And that's the part that it can be frustrating because when you when you come upon any particular abbit hole and then you think back to all the different times in your life that you actually questioned it, but you stopped there, you didn't take that extra step. For instance, I'm reading a book now, William Trebbing's Goodbye Germ Theory.
Speaker 3: How many times when we went to the.
Speaker 5: Doctors growing up or even as adults, when we got our monthly you know, before sports, like for us it was August. We had to go see the doctors before to get our physical signed right, and we would get our flu shot.
Speaker 3: That's just it was what it was.
Speaker 5: You saw the doctor in August, he signed your slip, gave your your flu shot, and then you went and played football or soccer whatever it was for the year. But how many times has anyone ever asked the doctor, you know, what's in that vaccine? For instance, you know, there's something called indemnity, and they put the side effects of every vaccine in the packet inserts that comes with the vaccines. And if you, for instance, take DPT, the inside of the pack will say as clear as day, the side effects are a severe temperature over one hundred and five degrees or more, collapse, autism, hyper So people need to stop with the autism as a conspiracy theory, because if you look on the insert of a DPT vaccine, it clearly says that is a possible side effect, unconsciousness, focal neurological symptoms, all these other things in black and white.
Speaker 3: But when has anyone in their.
Speaker 5: Life actually the doctor pulled out the side effects and read it to him before getting a vaccine.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a reason we never get our hands on the packaging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, which I feel like.
Speaker 6: If then maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a medical professional, but I feel like with something as minute as like a like a flu vaccine, if somebody could administer themselves a say, like a insolent shot, couldn't I administer myself a little shot like that, or at least let me get a hold of the package, and you know, to look at what is coming in. But anytime I've ever gotten one, you know, the nurse comes in with the tray, everything's already unwrapped out on the table, no labels in sight.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: There was a very famous video in twenty twenty one of a guy who went to a CVS or a Walgreens and he asked for the insert to the COVID vaccine and the guy just wouldn't do it. Then he went into another one he got the insert and it was blank. It was a giant, blank piece of paper. And of course, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you why.
Speaker 5: They don't want you giving yourself a vaccine. They want to send you to the doctor. So not only will you walk out with the vaccine, but if you're lucky enough, you can walk out with some you know, psychotropic pills. How you feel today, George, I don't know, doctor, I'm just you know, things aren't going really good. Oh you may have an insert, you know, depression, So we're going to give you a le pro or something like that, celebres, you know, whatever they're called. And man, if you think the side effects on vaccines are bad, go look at psychotropic medicines and what they've done to the world.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I think there's over one hundred million people who take psychotropic medicines every day, and over a third of them are right here in the United States, including.
Speaker 6: And I feel like with the medicines like that. That's another case of cause of creating the problem to sell the solution, because I feel like if you look around and look at the state of the world and the fact that being living paycheck to paycheck and almost being poor is like the new normal, at least in America, that would put making almost anybody depressed, especially if you're working as hard as most people do and feel like you're chasing a moving goalpost. So I feel like it's it's like they're just medicating us to keep us happy and the depressing system they've created, and that's what it feels like to me, like, just take your happy pill and continue working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, that's a great point.
Speaker 5: And shortly after the National Vaccine Act was passing eighty six, taking you big Pharma off of the the loop, you know, not being able to sue them, the vaccine schedule went through the roop, and I remember that through the roof.
Speaker 3: Pardon me.
Speaker 5: There was a paper written right around nineteen ninety where the pharmaceutical companies were making at that point five billion dollars a year, but they were making like fifty billion a year off of the side effects from the five billion, right so they were actually making ten times more on treating the side effects than the initial treatment.
Speaker 6: Well, I believe it was what Rockefeller that that stripped the medical teachings of all the natural remedies yep, and then instilled his petroleum based pills and then created the National Cancer Association when those started giving everybody cancer.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: So it's it's a it's a pattern that's been going on, and it's once you see it, it's it's clear as day.
Speaker 3: It really is. It really is.
Speaker 5: And you know, when we have these conversations, there are so many rabbit holes, and and that really goes to point that you know, Satan's greatest tool is deceit. And you know, if you think they're lying about everything except we're on a spinning ball hurtling through a never ending space, that I mean, come on, we got to do better in that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, if they're going to lie to you about one thing, what's stopping them, why wouldn't they lie about other things? What's going to stop them?
Speaker 3: There? Yep?
Speaker 5: And that again, it's getting people invested in worldly things. That's like astronomy and you know, landing on Mars, and if you talk bad about it it's like, Wow, you're you're just you're you're crapping all over man's great accomplishments.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I saw somebody comment maybe it was an email I got from somebody, because to me that the moon landing both biblically and you know, worldly, it is the one of the easiest things to poke holes in. Right, it's just a joke, but there's there's a lot of people who hold that very near and dear to their heart. They get very upset and they say that you're disrespecting mankind's accomplishments.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you can't see this really.
Speaker 6: I mean, that just shows how deep the brainwashing goes. And it's, you know, all the plan you get everyone together to watch this big event together, and then you're gonna have that emotional connection to it. And that's the key right there, I think is the emotional connection is where the brainwashing really takes hold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's a pretty good point. And that takes me back to I guess eighty six the Challenger. They just happened to roll a TV into every single class in the United States and we all sat there together and watched that happen.
Speaker 8: That was just more an indoctrination, I believe, yeah it was, and it was also you know, if you question it, how dare you disgrace those people? All the world's of stage and the guy who wrote that never even existed Shakespeare and never even existed.
Speaker 5: It was Francis Bacon. So when you peel back all the layers of the onions, it's just all of it is theater, all of it is deception, and that the easiest way is just to stop watching TV, turn off your CNN, you know, stop paying for your propaganda, stop paying for your brainwashing, right, investing in your your Netflix and.
Speaker 3: Rotting your brain.
Speaker 5: Pick up a book, take a walk, or's so many other good things to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean most of the time. I mean, my wife and I will watch a movie or a you know, a show every now and then, But most of the time, if we're watching TV, it's it's some kind of documentary or it's a compilation of like educational clips about you know, it might be conspiracy, typed it might just be purely something learning about how something works. But we we've noticed too that since we've adopted this, like not I don't know if you've ever heard the term doom scrolling. Yeah, yeah, people just scrolling through TikTok at mindless, meaningless crap. And since we've kind of cut that kind of stuff out and we just watch stuff that's beneficial to the mind, it's like you you almost physically feel better doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh ah.
Speaker 5: And to me, you know, we're all the same way. We'll all you know, we get stressed out. We just need because even in this being down the rabbit holes always say you have to come up for her sometimes and you do have to do mindless things or you know, like for us, our thing is gone bowling once a week, just to get out and do something together fun as a group. But you know, again, I was someone who also you know, I'd paid for the propaganda because you go to the movies, Family of Four, popcorn everything, you know, you pay sixty seventy bucks and then you go you it down and you have propaganda push down your brain.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It starts with universal the moon or whatever outer space, and then you know, my wife was big into science fiction for a long time. And then you come to realize because you know, she was right on board with me many years ago with flat Earth. And then you start connecting the dots. And while all this really just wasn't entertainment, it was to get you to to buy off and even defend helio centrism.
Speaker 6: And that's another thing I really noticed that I learned from listening to your show was the how much the globe appears in movies and TV. And I noticed it so often now that it'll be a show has nothing to do with space or the premise of Earth at all. It could be, you know, a drama about a murder and for some reason, then multiple shots there'll be a globe, or they'll be for some reason an explanation of the globe. And I noticed that now almost in everything I watched that it's they stick it somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: And for me, I started noticing it, you know, I started going back, and it was probably the mid fifties when it really started to become prevalent in all the TV shows except for you know, the old westerns, Bonanza or whatever. But I bet you could find one or two in there at some point.
Speaker 6: And I have noticed that as well, because I do like watching older films from the thirties forties, and I noticed that it's different then it's I do notice sometimes there is propaganda in there, but it's a lot different than the way it is now. It almost I know it still is, but it almost seems like it was less sinister than than it is now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 5: Now, there was some in the twenties, there was a lot of propaganda that came out of YMR Germany, but that that was squelched obviously in the thirties. And you're right, I too, will watch movies from the thirties, forties, and fifties, and then once the sixties kind of when it turned into the sixties, I think that's really when they started introducing, pardon me, the debauchery that the science fiction like started going full you know, full speed ahead and bringing on I get you if you want to call it the new World Order, or you know, pushing that agenda towards the new World order, you know, the brainwashing, the propaganda, and the debauchery. Which is really a big part of the sixties and forward is normalizing the things we hear on the radio today, that we see on the TV today, a lot of things that shouldn't be anywhere near our children.
Speaker 6: No, and that that's a big issue too. I have with I feel like there's definitely the moral of decay of society, which you know, ties into everything we've been talking about. But that is one thing I've noticed just since I feel like I've been around that I feel like, you know, coming up as a kid, I feel like even I noticed that that people act different. The things that come on TV or the radio. They used to the sensors would have gotten knocked down nowadays. The stuff that they let fly is insane to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've even normalized the F word now, which is just crazy to me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm not telling anybody how to live, how to talk, but that's one thing that turns me off if I listen, try to listen to a podcast and they just curse, not stop. It just takes I'm trying to learn something from my list entertained, sure, but I heard enough of that in my twenty four years in the Army. I don't really want to hear it anymore. Again, I'm not playing holier than now. We all get upset and say something every now and then, but the way it's become normalized is what I'm trying to get to. Like every fifth word is an F bomb or something. I don't want to listen to a podcast that is full of that.
Speaker 6: No. And I feel like that there's reasons that these words have the power that they do because people, you know, I've always heard like, oh, well, the reactions give the words power. But I've read I've read articles and seen videos going back into like frequencies where they would take these microscopic water molecules and they would they would speak different things at them, and certain phrases or words like I love you or words of like endearment or love would would create like these beautiful patterns with the water. But then like curse words or words like hate or negative words would make the water molecules have these like kind of horrible looking deteriorated patterns. And it didn't matter what language or what tone they were saying these things in it was the good things were resulting in beautiful patterns, the bad things were resulting in broken looking patterns. And I feel like that too, could makes so much sense going back to the Bible, because especially I like to look at it as like, you know, God spoke everything to existence, So the fact that everything at its it breaks down to a frequency, to me, that's also proof that he's the creator because it's like we're you know they talk about in space, there's still the cosmic background radiation from the Big Bang. Well, it's almost like the fact that us and everything around us at its or is a frequency. It's like we are the like you know, vibration from his voice from all that time ago. And that's how I like to look at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very beautifully said. And for the listeners, I will tell you I'm gonna put in the show notes make sure you check this out. And I think it's come up two or three times in previous engagements with the listeners. But I think it was called the Impossible Rice Experiment, and it was done over two months. That was three jars, one marked with love, one with hate, and one that was just ignored, and put Rice in each one and the positive energy and the love jar caused it to grow healthy.
Speaker 3: And then the hate jar it died. It's just it's pretty pretty amazing.
Speaker 5: And if you imagine, you know, if you change out the rice for children, think about that for a second, Like you talk to rice with love, you talk to rice with hate. One you know, just grows exponentially, does what the other one just turns and fades not now replaced that with children and how important it is to treat a child with love. And of course I'm not saying not the discipline a child, right a child with no discipline is going to be a little terrorist running around.
Speaker 6: But those those who spare the rod hate their.
Speaker 5: Kids exactly, exactly, and that that is something that we once again the world has gotten in the way with that they tell you.
Speaker 3: How you're supposed to raise your children, et cetera.
Speaker 5: But it's a very interesting and I actually had someone who redid this experiment the way it was done, and she said the same results as this guy.
Speaker 3: It's just amazing.
Speaker 6: And I firmly believe all of that to be fact. And that's one thing that worries me about today, is because I truly believe that they have They know obviously how frequencies and stuff like that can affect mood and mind in the body. And you know, with things like music, especially the mainstream music nowadays, that not only the celebrities that these kids look up to and the way they act, but the lyrics that are in the music, the things that they put in the music, be it subliminal or whatever. I feel like that's one of the largest weapons that they're using against us, in the fact that you know, teenagers and people that are still of malleable ages are some of the biggest consumers of the mainstream popular music. Now. That is really concerning to me, and I feel like a big cause of the moral decay and the seems like backwardsness of society.
Speaker 5: Well said, we have a few minutes left. I wanted to talk to you a little bit about your new journey and it's called des Television or D's TV. And I'm going to have the link to your new YouTube channel, part of a YouTube channel that'll be kicking off here in the near future. You can go ahead in and subscribe now, folks, and you'll get that alert when he starts publishing material which I just subscribe to tell us a little bit about what your plans are, what you want to talk about, and what's the future with DCTV.
Speaker 6: Thank you, So yeah. I basically it's an avenue that I can kind of talk about things like this without having to to deal with, like you know, the the immediate shutdown, and I feel like doing it that way too. I can kind of curate the videos in a way that can kind of like peak an interest instead of just you know, jumping into a conversation, somebody will have to see the video, be interested and click on it. So I feel like doing something like that is a good way to kind of get the word out there, or at least get the seed planting in people's mind without being so abrupt and having to do it in conversation. And also, I just I love to talk about and research all kinds of stuff like this, so it's it's just something that I've been wanting to do for a really long time. So I'm excited to finally be getting that out there.
Speaker 3: Now. Well, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I hope everybody subscribes to his channel, and I look forward to your content. I've already subscribed to it, so hopefully.
Speaker 3: I'll get that. I appreciate that absolutely.
Speaker 5: I got the notification bell all charged up, so I'll be notified hopefully, you know, once you start dropping your YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: I really look forward to that.
Speaker 5: Was there anything else that you wanted to mention that we haven't touched on before we go?
Speaker 6: No, we pretty much touched on everything. I was excited to come on the podcast. I've been looking forward to having a conversation like this with somebody else that sees things like I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Likewise, I feel very spoiled and very privileged to be able to have this conversation every week with like minded people, and every episode that goes by. It should be more comforting to people to know that there are plenty of people out there who think the same way we do.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's definitely a breath of fresh air.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll give you the final word, my friends, to address the audience and promote your channel again.
Speaker 6: Oh well, thank you so much and thank you for having me on. The channel is going to be D's TV, and it's going to be focused around anything from conspiracies, biblical history, the cover ups, pretty much anything that would be talked about on this podcast we'll talk about on the channel. And that's all.
Speaker 5: I have great stuff. Your great guests brought a lot of knowledge on Thank you. Thank you you got people. Uh you know, I love having these type of conversations and willing to touch on every subject because the conspiracy is.
Speaker 3: Far and deep.
Speaker 5: So thanks again, God bless you and your family, my friend, and to the listeners, thank you so much for your continued support, and again God bless you.
Speaker 3: Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 9: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know if you've had. I'm gonna feel tired. Hell don't by all the way? Yeah, I know you feel more.
Speaker 10: You smile.
Speaker 1: Ain't the same. I saw you wall go from you feel like you've lost your way. Don't give up.
Speaker 7: No, don't give it and never this home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's got up plaid. Why it's away time got up? Many come?
Speaker 4: Why wait?
Speaker 1: God y called?
Speaker 9: I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 1: Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're stronger than a thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 6: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're live and breathing. Move you can hold your head a pie. Don't give up. No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't let gone on the Primies.
Speaker 4: It ain't Donet's God, I'm letting wats away down, the God of Merica.
Speaker 1: Don't give up.
Speaker 6: No, don't give in.
Speaker 4: You never love home.
Speaker 6: Don't let go on the Primies.
Speaker 3: It ain't God of life.
Speaker 6: It's worth live, man.
Speaker 4: What's a way down the.
Speaker 1: Ways?
Speaker 4: A pray down the God? Oh yeah, what a bray down the God? Baby call, oh yeah, got TV call.
Speaker 1: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never do they go off?
Speaker 10: The primis I mean and dumb yas got up playing watch dog kind of in Colts. Don't give no dog giving, never home. Don't they got the crimes?
Speaker 1: It ain't done. Others both living. What's a god of very coors ah, the god of needles? What's done?
Speaker 6: God of a.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.