Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero. It is day one seventy four. That means we've been doing this for like three years? Is that right? Have we been doing this for three years?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow, we're amazing. I'm Lindsay Sharman of roagueways dot org. Corey Hughes is with us of Corey Hughes dot org, Charlie Robinson a Macroaggressions dot io and XQ four twenty of x Q four twenty dot com. How are you guys doing today? Bombs up good stuff?
Speaker 3: They don't want us traveling?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, dude, stay out of the air.
Speaker 1: What is it? Is it sabotage? Is it China hacking us? Is it just DEI like, what's the deal?
Speaker 4: I quit planes ten years ago, So the joke's on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ninja's just running to I don't know. But what was hilarious is when they were in there during a slic it congress here and center, here and whatever it was. Whenever're asking the leader of the aviation a bunch of questions, He's just like, shit, I don't know. He didn't know anything.
Speaker 3: He was he did not know a single He didn't have an answer for anything.
Speaker 2: If what do you think. I don't know, man, he's like he's in he's in determination right now. He's in the sender folks home. There ain't no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: He's gonna he's gonna there's gonna be a lot of white people working there all of a sudden. Yeah, a lot of white man there become in season.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well mainly because I mean, if you think about it, who's most likely to want to be a pilot some white dude? You know what I'm saying. I mean, we've got to be honest about this. And look, man, my man up there, he said he had to set back folks back at least fifty years in aviation, you know, had to set it back before the the two brother with the or for brothers. He sent him back before that. Yeah, I mean he just up there and just says, eyeballs was wide and he's just like, dude, man, they give me a payhake weekly and you know, I go home. I mean, what do you think.
Speaker 3: It was a reasonable line of questioning by that guy? Because it's like I need to, like, before you're the commissioner of Baseball, I need to know that you understand that how what baseball is if you start asking you baseball questions and you don't have any answers, you're the wrong guy for the job. But but it seems that lately the emphasis has been on finding the perfectly wrong guy for the job and then putting him there so that you have the fall guy and you can say, WHOA, he's just an incompetent retard who shouldn't have been in there in the first place. So it's a great cover story for a bunch of devious shit that's also going on behind the scenes. That's very much intentional, and they're using these people rightly. So like the Brandon Johnson dipshit in Chicago to destroy that city from the inside, and pinted on his incompat it's undeniable, he's incompetent. But is it also malice?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, he said he'd defend those illegal immigrants with his life. You know what I'm saying, staying right in front of him, I'll take the balls.
Speaker 1: It's also fair to say this is just like the function of bureaucracy, or even if we didn't have DEI, and even if we didn't have malicious people trying to destroy us from within, we would still end up with incompetent people at the top often if not, you know, always, But now it's like even more incompetent people and always instead of just often and somewhat incompetent.
Speaker 3: I missed the Rumsfelds of the world, the very talented psychopath. Yes that that knew how to operate.
Speaker 4: Mine was Ari Fleischer. I always loved that guy. Back you ju jitsu those questions from the press, like fucking that. It was amazing what he was a master.
Speaker 3: That dude got so Mike. The sports media training company that I'm a small owner of, at one point after I had left, my partner said that they tried to voice Ari Fleischer on him as a partner in our company at because based on this IMG academy is where we were located. And my partner said, you get that guy the fuck out of here. I'll have none of that. I don't want that guy anywhere near. We're doing like legitimate training, media training. We're not trying to teach people how to lie, like that guy's a professional liar, Like we're we're not about that, Like, get him out. I was very proud of my partner for doing that too, because it was the right thing to do. Don't get that guy anywhere near you. But those press secretaries are are an interesting bunch, the new ones taking a they're trying to come after her because she's young and she's pretty, and they're calling her like a trump Bot and everything. But she's she's pretty damn good at her job, especially in light of sugar Bear or the retarded diversity higher that's been doing the job the last three years.
Speaker 1: But she was so adorable while she did it.
Speaker 4: God side Shoe Bobb's.
Speaker 2: Weird you o p A or.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, NBC won't even hire her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she checked every box. Dad, you know what I'm saying. I'm talking about. That's the that's the Holy Trinity, was University Mafia. But yeah, you know, I mean they used to have to bring that scumbag John Kirby over from the State Department to relief pitch for some weeks because she was it's all apart by Wednesday. They'd have to bring him over for Thursday and Friday to finish out the week. Oh my god, it is the new girls pretty damn good at her job.
Speaker 1: I must say, she's good and it's cool that there. I mean, I don't know if this part's true. But I saw an RT tweeted that they got rid of NBC, ABC and NPR's seats in the pressroom and are giving them all to the alternative media. Which is even if the alternative media they choose are like whatever, I don't care, it's still rat like. It's still a change of guard, and I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Hexif did it as well at the Defense Department. He kicked out NBC, he kicked out Politico, he kicked out NPR for radio, and he kicked out one another one I forget and he and he replaced them with OH in New York Times, and he replaced them with The New York Post and Breitbart for radio, and OA n N for TV and Huffington Post for online.
Speaker 1: That's very cool. I have posts pretty left right, but they're at least not a hook line and sinker like on the Marching track with every single word.
Speaker 3: I used to read them up until about twenty eighteen, and then I and then I just there was just a couple I don't know articles or there's just something going on. I just I kind of just said, this isn't working anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a somewhat balance and then it you know, but it's still not again. It's not as like insanely lockstep with every single release from the Satanist Left or whatever's going on with that fucking crew.
Speaker 3: It's definitely a sliding scale. It's a gradient in terms of how truthful they are, you know, I mean more truthful than the mainstream media, I suppose, but it doesn't necessarily it's like that's easy to do a little bit poisonous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are freaking out. They're losing it. Like I even had someone who was arguing with me saying, you know that DEI being on the chopping block isn't cool because pregnant women and mentally disabled people will no longer be able to get jobs. And I was like, this isn't even reasonable. Actually, we had opportunity laws, we had non discrimination laws. If you've been to a thrift store anytime in your life, you've seen that, like drug addicts, mentally challenged people, and like felons all work there. And I mean, like everyone can get a job. No one's ever been stopping anybody, and we have all of this ship on the books. But they were say their argument was and they must be being fed this by the media, right, is that the DEI laws or the DEI programs were there to enforce those old laws. And I'm like, that doesn't even make sense. They're already enforceable. They're already laws, Like, we didn't need any more than this. In fact, what do I actually is as a requirement you have to hire this many of them, right, And that's ridiculous in California.
Speaker 4: In California, didn't they have a rule that you had to have like X amount of trannies on your board and stuff like that, Like we had a company you had to like it was like pretty strictest to who you had to have on it.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, what do I have to have chopped my dick off? What can I can? I identify?
Speaker 2: You can? You can keep your deck. They'll let you keep your dick.
Speaker 3: We'll have to play that stupid game with these people.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's that's the new thing. Like like I thought, I thought you had to go through the entire surgery in order to really give that stamp of approval, But no, you can just keep your dick now, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I haven't cut it off.
Speaker 3: Well, I identify as a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's definitely there. No, no, no, no, no, that's not what you think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just your imagination.
Speaker 2: Definitely not what you think it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just saw another definitely a person who's de transitioned, you know. So she had trans and then she had trans back, and so she's a biological girl. She was a man. She cut up her vocal chords, and she's like, amongst all the other things that are permanent and irreversible, I have this voice now and she sounds like a man. And she's like, I can never go back. And I never appreciated it when I had it, and now all I want is to have my voice back. And I'm just like dying inside. I'm like, this poor child, and these fucking monsters shit about it. They don't even fucking care.
Speaker 3: They don't care. It's such a huge industry. It's getting bigger all the time, and it's being made to happen, and it's totally preventable to it's just getting like psychologically conditioned in a bunch of really devious ways. And I feel bad for the kids because they're gonna wake up, you know, in their thirties and in forties if they make it that far and just go, what the fuck did I do to myself? Like, you know, you're gonna be on drugs for the rest of your life forever? Really that's the plan. You're going to make a permanent decision about a temporary feeling like holy shit, like how bad are you? Brainwashed? And I feel bad for the kids, and but the industry sort of entices them, and there's reinforcement on social media about it, and it's not accidental to being made to be seen, and I feel bad for them. I think they're going to wake up and think they've and realized they've made a huge mistake and that there's nothing that they can do about it. I mean the chemical crastration drug loopron that they give us the same thing they give to sex offenders to castrate them, that's what they're giving to kids.
Speaker 2: It's criminal.
Speaker 3: Yes, people should be These people that are doing it to children to not adults, should be prosecuted hundred and I fucking hate saying that because I despise the state. But somebody needs to round those people up and make them be held accountable for their crimes against humanity for doing this to children. The fucking gall of these people and to profit off of it at the same time. What a disgusting industry.
Speaker 1: And everybody abandons you once you're done, once you've transitioned, and if you regret it or like nobody cares.
Speaker 3: Are what are the stats? Six times more likely to kill yourself, three times more likely to wind up in prison. Uh uh contemplate suicide. Fucking crazy step.
Speaker 1: And if we do see, if we do see prosecutors, this is a sea change and shit is changing and who knows what will happen. You know, this is just a few days into to some massive changes going on. But if we do see prosecution of some of these people, like the surgeons who went along with it, or psychologists who are just like rubber stamping everyone or whatever, you know, these motherfuckers are just gonna call that Nazi shit like they're just gonna say, like this is tyranny, and this is like you know, they can't like they can't accept reality, they can't understand it. I don't know what that is. They cannot handle reality at all.
Speaker 2: But the dam it's just a gig. They go to they go to work, they castraight a few kids, and they go home. And they kiss their kiss their wives on their mouth and go and have sex with their mistresses. And I mean they just live in normal life.
Speaker 4: Just sounds like you should right into a song or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's just like that, like like for us to think that. But the quicker that you realize that people who don't know you don't care about you, man, the better off you'll be. If folks don't know you, they do not care, like at all, period. Stop believing they do. That's why. I mean, that's why when they that's why when they hit this ship, when overall and this together, and I said, man, stop please, man, do not come to me with no nonsense. Folks who don't know you do not care if you get your head chopped off or whatever. Man, you just be on that documentary they'll be watching years later. Oh yeah, it was twenty of them abduct didn't he He chopped it, you know, chopped their legs off and chopped the head off. It's like, man, that was really crazy. Ain't one tier with shed? You know what I'm saying. Man, I don't know this kid, but hey, the parents brought them up here and they said it want me to castrate them. It's all good. The abortion clinic. And I don't know this chicken, but she says she don't want the babies. So I'm gonna rip it out. I'm gonna make my three hundred thousand dollars this year. I'm gonna live my good life. You know, my kids are good. I ain't castwright my kids, but you know, I gotta come and get paid. It's a gig, just like everything else. I mean, it's did that sound bad? It's because it is bad. That's like, that's the way it looks. Yeah, that's the way it looks. It's the same. It's the same way like during war whatever. There's innocent folks who ain't got ship to do with shit, and you know what happens. Damn soldiers come into town and they wipe them out, wipe them right out. They ain't got nothing to do with nothing, they ain't got a weapon, they ain't mad at you, and nothing you get. You get slaved with the rest of them. You just, I mean, it just is what it is. And the biggest, at least, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The biggest murderer of human beings is the state.
Speaker 1: It's the government. Yeah, all time, every one.
Speaker 2: Of them all time, and what's the what's the state full of it? They're full of regular human beings, regular people. They're just doing a gig. They said, they strike the check for me, So I did my gig. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they'll always be a segment of society that's willing to take the check to do the gig.
Speaker 1: But this is why I don't get the people who are like, you know, I'll fight and die for these immigrants. I'll fight and die for whatever. The fuck. I'm like really, because I don't think they would do the same for you. Like, what do you what are you getting out? Oh there's a leftist on this tikkok crying and she's like, I right now will go across the street to this elementary school and I will get all of those little Mexican children, racist by the way, and I will bring them over to my house and put them in my basement and I will barricade the door against ice. And I'm like, so some children and keep them in your basement. I think you might be a pedophile, you psychopath, And you think you're the hero in this story.
Speaker 3: Holy shit again, so convincing the world that children can consent to puberty changing life altering decisions is like just a millimeter away from convincing the world that children are able to make decisions about sexual relations with adults. It's just the right reason fucking there, right, it's the next move after that. So no, stop, you don't get to one car until you're twenty five years old because your brain is not fully formed. And they make a calculation on that based on the fact that they're in a business trying to make as much money without getting their cars crashed. So they know these things. That's what they hire scientists to figure out. So there's no world in which you can convince me that a twelve year old can consent to changing their genders. That's just preposterous. And any adult that is enabling that, incentivizing that, or allowing that to happen under their care, like the delusional lunatic parent, they need to be held accountable for that because it's you're they're not able to consent. Half of them want to be fucking Spider Man, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, yeah, I wanted to be a ninja, you know, like, you know, thank god I didn't, thank god I didn't have myself permanently altered. But like you know, we're sort of joking about it and all.
Speaker 4: But like.
Speaker 3: I suppose that's one of the if we're gonna, if we're gonna look at a Trump presidency, if there's any positives. We know there's a ton of negatives, but if there's any positives, the fact that he is just ideologically not aligned with that way of thinking, I think it's a benefit for humanity in that regard. I mean, it's not gonna impact us because gonna go you know, like you said, nobody gives a fuck. Really, that's like, well, wow, that's crazy. Next yeah, right, So, but but to have him in there and have him not be I mean, because the alternative is Kamala Harris, who's an enthusiastic leftist right who you know, would have fast tracked and not just kept all that but just amplified it. So like, I guess we're going to take any victories from this. I mean, we get a technocracy, which is gonna suck, but at least we're not going to have a bunch of trannies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the problem reaction solution, right, Like this was the way it was intended to be, so that we would I love every fucking thing he's done. There's not a single thing he's done that I haven't loved. I'm like just joyous over here, like this is fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: Should imagine, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Like this man is amazing. What the fuck is happening? I did not expect any of it. I mean, like like maybe a few things, but every single thing he said that he's actually doing, it's insane to me.
Speaker 2: He's he's moving extremely quickly, like like not fucking around, like, man, we were putting, we're putting our dick in there. Okay, we ain't waiting, we ain't waiting for lube, we ain't seen get We're fucking okay, that's what he's saying. He said, we fucking because when you come up to the house, we're fucking all right, get your yourraws off. He walk through the door. Uh pants all please, that's what he's doing. People.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know. And we're watching outside too, but like we're allowed to celebrate the fucking cool things while we get there. This is amazing, though, This is how the leftists are reacting.
Speaker 4: The only, the only goddamn thing I give Rsy Gayer.
Speaker 2: If you can eliminate that well.
Speaker 4: Talking about it like he's talking about it like, and he's talking about it, he's looking at it and if he's thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's already eliminated eighty thousand desisions.
Speaker 4: Right, here's the biggest problem. Here's the biggest problem with replacing income tax with the tariffs. Okay, so if you did a flat across the board ten percent on every good to try to make up for it, you're still only bringing in five hundred billion. You need ten times that much to run a government. So even though you have that, you'd have to fifty tear on everything to make the same amount of money that they take in in taxes. That's that's painful. That's painful. That means your cheapest car is going to be thirty no matter.
Speaker 1: What, we're cutting a bunch of the federal government and the budget too. Maybe we don't need to take in as much.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, the thing is, see, that's that's a logical thought that's never applied to government before. So I don't know how to comment on that. Yeah, that is fucking great, dude, that is great.
Speaker 1: This is interesting though. These are all so this is the most leftist person that still exists within my friend network. So I got to see all there things that they're going through now that the Nazis have fully taken over the world and everybody's going to die, and so this is their idea of what's going on.
Speaker 4: Okay, So iment on something.
Speaker 1: Really, I know, I wanted you to comment on this.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this, he says, the famous Nazi book burnings. Let me make this really absolutely clear. The Nazis never burned books. No, the German student union burned books. They're not affiliated with the Nazi Party. They were all Nazis, but they were not the Nazi proper party, so proper you know what I mean. It was a totally different entity. So they just happened to have Gerbels and those guys as guests.
Speaker 3: But it's a visual that really paints a picture. When you just you think of an idea of books being thrown into the fire, it's like all these ideas, we want them to go away, you know. It's very symbolic and deeper.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: And it's amazing because the book burnings they put into our pop culture. Like remember Indiana Jones when he gets pushed, he gets pushed with the book in his hand. He's got the diary in his hand, and he turns around. Hitler's right there and the books are burning behind them. Signs it right. That was a great scene. I mean it really was. But they try to, you know, turn propaganda into history. That's how they turn propaganda into history.
Speaker 1: Well, and it works because people will say to you like, oh, yeah, that's real, right, and really they've just seen it in a movie sixteen What is history? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What I say, I mean, I won, you know, That's what I say, Because I won the battle exactly.
Speaker 3: A lot of problems get covered up and a lot of storylines get rewritten in the aftermath of that, about who the good guys and who the bad guys are, And so you're probably pretty you're you're probably closer if you just invert everything that you know about traditional history, right and reading the bad guys were? Who started the war?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: It's because it all is is so skewedspective.
Speaker 4: So reading this guy's little tweet here, he.
Speaker 1: Was good up until words like he says, book burning. If everything was digital in Hitler's nineteen thirties Germany, this is what book burning would have looked like. Deletion of data removal of websites, retraction of scientific studies, censorship of words like equity, diversity, and climate change. I think it was good up until equity.
Speaker 4: He points out, he highlights a problem, a very significant problem. Yeah, the vast majority of people don't even begin to comprehend the idea that the establishment that they so trusted is corrupted, period, has been infiltrated and corrupted and used to very unique ends. And therefore this isn't If we could say with absolute certainty that the science was the science, and everything was legit and on the up and up, then he might be completely correct. But he's not because he doesn't grasp the concept that it's even possible. That's our foundation is cracked.
Speaker 1: Yeh know what I mean. Well, the other side of it too that people don't understand is like this has been going on for however long We've had the fucking Internet in Google, so all of the things that you see on day to day bases are super highly curated and crafted to you, and all that you don't see you have no idea about. So like you think that it's climate change and diversity being hidden from you, Like motherfucker, those are the things you were fed so that you would believe in them and like grasp on to them fully. They don't even have an idea of like how bad the book burning already has been for a long time now, if we're going to call this digital book burning.
Speaker 3: So that's a good segue for me to show. The second edition of Hypocrisy is out now. I got the new book cover from Jack mercle, So get yourself a physical book, and I've got them that Amazonandbarnes Andnoble dot com, and now the audiobook is out as well.
Speaker 1: So this is just a flat out lie. It says breaking the Department of Veterans Affairs has canceled suicide prevention training because it includes considerations for LGBTQ. No, they haven't. It's not even true. They just make shit up and then they run with it and they all just add like it's fucking real and it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Do you think Trump's going to tackle ship like the Google uh and some anti trust stuff with Google, like fucking with the cult search results and all that stuff. He's going after people for election interference like crazy. So I can't see him not going after Google in these companies.
Speaker 1: If he did, I'd wonder what is going in its place that's even more hard to point at and discern, but still highly curating what you see.
Speaker 4: Ye, at this point they could as long as they they could take down the current establishment and replace it with Jesus as far as I'm concerned, and I'd just roll with it. Okay, that.
Speaker 3: I don't it should be I don't know either.
Speaker 1: This guy's just covering up a wall that's talking about fairness, compassion, diversity. Yeah, this shit, it's really amazing.
Speaker 4: Particularly what's that.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, be all those things, you know, all the things on the wall, like be fair and be like helpful and be nice and all that stuff, Like do you really need to advertise it? Like it feels like propaganda?
Speaker 4: And yeah, totally propaganda. It's completely Propagand that's what I was gonna say the last particularly four years. But honestly, this kind of stuff has been going on growing for a long time. This is all propaganda. And people neither really double down on their studying of propaganda now more than ever really, because it's got to.
Speaker 3: Be short and sweet and to the point in real catchy. And that's how the Bolsheviks did it with like the posters. The guy with his arm up and the gun and like three words like defend your homeland or something and real because you're appealing to a very specific segment.
Speaker 4: And like or said, the lower you have to appeal to the everybody has to comprehend it, even the lowest dregs of society.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's how propag that's how good propaganda works. So you've got to do it.
Speaker 2: And now.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, though, I gotta say I am even when we as American citizens, we go to the football game and we watch on the screen the pro American fucking little film met that they play with the Jets shooting overhead and the flags flying, and we all embrace it and we like it. And that's but that's propaganda, and it's positive propaganda, right, So I hate to say it, but I feel it. To manage a society, you need a certain level of positive propaganda, really, you do.
Speaker 3: Richard Stangel would not disagree with you. The former editor in chief of Time magazine. He's on his CFR panel saying that he thinks propaganda is good and that when he worked in the Obama administration they jokingly called him the chief propagandist.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was a teacher, we called it having school spirit.
Speaker 4: I think that's it spirit.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing. Like I wear that fucking Broncos orange jersey, and like, I don't give a fuck about the Broncos, but I love the idea of community spirit. You know, even though I don't know shit about fucking football. I like when the old lady comes up and talks to me about the Broncos, even though I don't know nothing about it, right, So.
Speaker 3: That intent, right, It's about what you do with the information. Are you trying to make somebody like your football team. I got no problem with that. You're trying to make somebody join the military so that they can go die in some bullshit bank or war. I have a huge problem with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a stupid graph, no offense. It's sad that suicides are ever going up, but it's active duty troops per one hundred thousand, how many suicides per year starting in twenty eight at sixteen point nine, going to twenty twenty and going up to twenty eight point seven. That's a huge increase. They're trying to just connect this to trans and LGBTQ things being suppressed right now in twenty twenty five supposedly.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was gonna say, there's no way that all these troops knew Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. And Also it's that type of graph where like it looks really really steep because you're only looking at like a tiny off of data. You know, it could just be almost flat if you look at it in a different way.
Speaker 3: And this is just seventy one through seventy five. They weren't killing themselves at a higher rate. That's because the vcs were killing them at a higher rate.
Speaker 1: They have less opportunities.
Speaker 3: You could have to pull all the way back and look at the bigger sample size.
Speaker 1: Oh, this just says A veteran's patient died by suicide at the top of a hospital's garage, and syracuses and witnesses said the person was wrapped in a body length transgender pride flag.
Speaker 3: That sounds like propaganda bullshit to marriage.
Speaker 4: I wonder if historically has there ever been a situation where an overt propaganda campaign like for trans or something like that actually led to people's suicides, But not regarding this trans stuff like preview, what other kinds of movements in the past led to this kind of crazy behavior. Can you think of anything, I can't really think of anything off of topogies.
Speaker 1: People have been like lighting themselves on fire more and like doing this shit. But this is like cluster b narcissist shit, Like, you don't commit suicide this publicly with a transflake grapped around you if you're just horribly depressed. You do it if you are also very very unwell narcissistic order of some kind, because your whole point is to force people into giving you all their attention, even in death.
Speaker 4: So fundamentally, the two deepest instincts, well, the deepest inting we have is to stay alive, right, So people who commit suicide are somehow overcoming that overwhelming, overwhelmingly strong urge to stay alive. Right. And then you have trans people who really the only purpose of us being on this planet is to appropriate There's nothing else. Everything else is just fucking happens by chance, right, So that's the only reason we're on this planet. So when you cut off your dick, you're basically ending the only purpose that you have on this fucking planet period. So both of them are kind of very terminal, very terminal mental process.
Speaker 1: True, Yeah, it's it seems like the left is intentionally trying to like destroy itself, like if everyone's gay or trans, like we won't have any reproductive abilities at all. And all the men who are left you aren't gear trans or like suyed up, like you're not making babies.
Speaker 3: Did you see David Hogg?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, and like hold on the funniest thing they have. They must be trying to destroy themselves like this whole time. That's this. Yeah, but did somebody I'll find it.
Speaker 4: I just noticed when you had that up there, Because Marx was a German, right, and so was Herzel, and so was Hitler. So the three most powerful and dominating ideologies to probably ever come out of fucking the twentieth century all came out of Germany. Like what the fuck is up with Germany? I think Germany needs to be studied on con acultural fucking level, from like it's from like the sixteen hundreds all the way through Hitler, just to figure out how the fuck it produced so many of these strong willed ideologists.
Speaker 1: Fucking Arians aren't fucking around, bro. Yeah, that is wild. I wonder well, you know what about German engineering is that?
Speaker 4: I mean it appears as though in the late eighteen hundreds, that Germany was the peak of human civilization, like in all aspects.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite thing I saw about David Hogg becoming the Democratic. I'm not sorry, I yet I get really sad every time I look at the person formerly known as el Ellen.
Speaker 4: What's ever of those tattoos? If you like, zoom in on that is it like help me or something?
Speaker 1: Let's see? Oh god?
Speaker 2: That I mean?
Speaker 3: That does not look like happiness.
Speaker 4: Like what chick wants to fuck?
Speaker 1: That looks like barcodes.
Speaker 4: It looks like it says friends, friends.
Speaker 1: Freedom's free. It says cut off your tips for creeps. That's fine.
Speaker 4: It looks like it says creeps.
Speaker 5: Google it like like uh ella, the Doug elm Hoff's daughter, that ugly, squirrely looking, trans looking chick who thinks she's a model, You know the one.
Speaker 4: But did you see she got sponsored to put some oil in her armpit hair.
Speaker 3: That's exactly who I'm talking about. Why did they always have stupid tattoos, like stupid looking tattoos experiension.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're they're expressing themselves, but I hate it.
Speaker 4: They have nothing to say. All these people want to express themselves have nothing to say. It's really fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What they feel like. They feel like it, so it has some bold and strong statement what they what they put on a body.
Speaker 3: Even if you need to shave your armpits, you look ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You look like Women didn't shave their armpits until the Gillette Corporation realized they wanted to double their amount of sales, so they started appealing to women to shave their legs and stuff. That's like real history. It didn't like culturally naturally evolved. Was like, we need to make some up of money.
Speaker 2: I don't want looking for you ain't looking at that type or strikes that type of action. I mean, Joe Harry cheek.
Speaker 4: Three inches of hair should only be on one place. And a woman.
Speaker 1: Her tattoos say turtle turtle, uh c kenes, I don't know if that even means.
Speaker 4: This is code. She's like crying for help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then EP phone home extra penis like Ellen Ellen Page phone home like.
Speaker 2: I said, e T ship the e T phone home. Yeah, but it's EP from the movie e T. But she put me yeah, okay, hey well look hey, look hey, look that those things right there are near and dear to our heart. Okay, well she put on her body. So whether we understand it or not, you know, it doesn't matter. But just not that has meaning?
Speaker 1: How did her?
Speaker 2: But I mean it's got meaning. That's all about. Hey, Look, she's she's in a tough spot because like she can only do like whatever TV show that she's doing right now, because nobody wants her to do anything else, like period, Like she's not getting any more.
Speaker 3: Gigs she got she just got put in the new Christopher Nolan movie.
Speaker 2: That wasn't Is she gonna be some freak.
Speaker 3: Chris, That's what I just read.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me check, let me check.
Speaker 4: He's gonna Let me tell you, somebody's gonna put him on a boycott list real quick.
Speaker 2: She might be able to do some voice acting. I forgot about that she did. Oh, here we go, Here we go, upcoming coming? Is that? Is that what you're talking about? You're talking about the Odyssey?
Speaker 4: Hey, let's start whether or not she's gonna put the what the.
Speaker 2: Hit she's gonna be into Odyssey?
Speaker 3: What are the draft kings?
Speaker 4: The draft odds are good?
Speaker 1: Maybe she could be the I know that understanding six times likely?
Speaker 2: Hey, she's gonna be in that movie made from the book The Odyssey.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be a lotus eater.
Speaker 2: And then she's gonna be she's gonna be dusky in Nihilation of the Golden Dolphins.
Speaker 4: When you's the thing called suspension of disbelief, you got to get absorbed into the film. So the problem with a lot of the big budget films is you get actors that have been through one hundred films in the last two years, and there's no way that you associate them with the character. Right. So her training ship is such a distraction she will never ever again be able to be watched in a movie and in any other way except that's that fucking mentally ill chick, you know what I mean. So the suspension of disbelief will be broken at all times and anything she does from from now on, so it's just pointless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's in its spot and they'll know it as soon as they start filming the looking at the dailies, they'll look at it and go, we've made a huge mistake casting. We can't even look at her and not think of the activist or whatever she is now he is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was just so weird because I was watching.
Speaker 2: Umbrella or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was watching Umbrella Academy and she was a female character and the whole time, I was like, her feet are getting bigger, and I was like, her face is looking weird, and I was like, why is she acting like a dude all the time now? And then and then she transitioned and then she became like a male in the show too, and I'm like, this is or like a lesbian. I don't remember exactly, I was like, this is really it is. It just like takes away all of your suspension of disbelief and now all you're doing is staring at like her transition happening in real time in this fictional show that has nothing to do with trans or transitioning.
Speaker 4: Like She's like, yeah, she was looking like some tough guy. She was looking like some tough guy, right, Like what is the point of that? I mean is that you people can try to escape the idea that other people's opinions don't matter, and that our outward opinion appearance doesn't matter. But it does. It's an integral part of the interaction of in society. And so I just don't comprehend, like what the big deal is about wanting to be a dude, right, like, yeah, that's awesome, We're the best, Okay, But like other than that, like it's fucking.
Speaker 2: It ain't great. Ain't it ain't what you think it is. You know what I'm saying. It's a lot there's a lot of a saying lonely nights. Let's just say, ain't nobody coming to bet you on the bank? Ain't nobody coming to see how you do? And you know what I'm saying, to shit out, you.
Speaker 3: Know, if I'm being honest, it seems like a lot of work, a lot of uncertainty. You don't know how your body's gonna respond. You don't know how your family's gonna respond, or your friends, or your career or whatever. I mean, it seems like a lot of work for like a like I think I'm born in the wrong body. I mean, you better be god damn certain, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I just I say this.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: But I was like a deeply tomboy tomboy tomboy, like I was not people be like playing with barbies, and I'd be kind of confused, like Okay, I guess we're doing this. But then like the army guys would come out and be like, fuck yeah, let's go like crawl through some trenches and climb this tree, and like, you know, like I was very, very tomboyish. I never once was like why am I girl, or like oh god, I wish I had a penis or like anything. And then when I was less tomboyish, I wasn't like now I'm a girl again or nothing like. I just was myself all the time, just authentic. I just need to give a fuck.
Speaker 4: We need to really iron out this connection between the making the frogs gay, you know what I mean, with the atrazine and all that shit, and if all this training shit is coming from like fucking dow chemical, we need to know this well.
Speaker 1: Seriously. I did an episode where I looked at like, you know this is and luckily other gay people have done this, so I'm not just some fucking hateful bitch looking at this. But there's just a strong connection between many things that are not the points away from inherent gayness. It points away from that, and it says, actually, this is a societal thing. It's a conditioned thing, or it's like a nurture thing. There I think are people who just are gay and then we have like a huge amount of this. It's like chemicals affect it. Actually, what your mother was doing while you're in the womb affects it. Actually, whether or not you were traumatized as a child, especially sexually, has a huge effect on whether or not you're going to be gay or not. So like, especially if you're gay, I would think that you'd want to ask yourself, like was I born gay? But did I become gay through a collection of things? And if so, like, what does it mean about me? Doesn't mean anything bad? No one's hateful about it. I mean some people are right, but like you want to know. I'd want to know. I'd want to know, and I'd want to then control for those things in case it mattered to me or not if it didn't, but I'd still want to know. I don't know. People don't want to know.
Speaker 3: I guess that's that's a lot of work. It seems simple to me, I know, but it's a lot of work for people to you just like they just don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, they think that's rude, right, Like it's somehow rude to say. I wonder if part of your gayness came from chemicals or the fact that your uncle molested you when you were a child. Well, this doesn't this I mean.
Speaker 2: Or dirty uncle.
Speaker 4: And I think we need to do it. We need to separate the actual gayness of people and the lifestyles they choose to live, which I believe are two completely totally different things. Right, So you can be gay as fuck and not have to go around, you know, wearing a pink fucking dress all the time or whatever. The fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the other thing. I'm like, if you're putting on like a gay affect on purpose to be more like accepted by a group of people who is also gay, Like, then what are you really? I don't know, You're just trying to fit into a group. You're in a cult or something. You don't have to act to be gay.
Speaker 4: Become tiresome. It's meteor time for sure.
Speaker 1: This was this is something you're not supposed to do as a teacher. But we had some kids and you know, someone was talking about like one of our gay kids, and and one of the teachers was like, Oh, he's not really actually gay, he just wants attention. He was like, so and so that kid's gay. He's like he's going to take it up the ass. This kid he's gay once he takes it up the ass. And I was like, we're not supposed to talk like that, guys, but it was true. I was like, it's true. We all know that one's a fake gay kid, and that's a real gay kid.
Speaker 3: There was there was always one little kid that was swishier than the rest. You could spot him and go kids, a little light in the loafers. He's gonna, he's probably gonna. He's probably gonna on that team. Yeah, hiring to decorate my house in twenty five years.
Speaker 2: It's damn home to core. So you're saying he's gonna be at home decor.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's probably gonna be somehow skilled in that. Just back and fall.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have a little flairt Okay, it's a little flair. So okay, man, I just I know I look at All I know is that just as the dude is obviously something chemically that has been you know, turned off in your brain to make it make you not want a woman. It's like, my goodness, it's like to make you want another dude. There's something that's turned off. I could kind of understand women because women look good, but for men one another man is obvious that there's there's some part that was disconnected.
Speaker 4: Programmed. We're obviously chemically programmed, and we act on pheromones that we can't actively smell, but they affect us. Sometimes you get around somebody and you're like, oh my god, I want to fuck this chick and this bitch is ugly, and I want to bang this chick bad. Like, I don't get it, right, that happens sometimes, do it. But so this to me links us back to like the idiots who think we can upload our brains and consciousness to a computer, right, because our consciousness is dependent on all these different chemical reactions, how much testosterones in your system, you know, did you eat today, all these others, all these other factors that make our consciousness. You can't upload that to a computer, right. So when I think about, you know, things like this that really dictate who we are as people, Right, it's all these chemical reactions that can't be duplicated on a digital Well, yeah.
Speaker 1: And a computer is inherently psychopathic and people are only psychopathic, and like, what less than ten percent of the population If that so? Yeah, you would never be able to replicate humanity. We're not all psychopaths, just some of us.
Speaker 3: But they tend to find themselves going into places and positions of power. Yeah, because they're psychopathic. So they go to places like Washington, DC and Wall Street and places where there's centralization of control and power, and it's like a prime feeding ground for all these psychopaths. So then we throw our hands up and go, I can't believe there's a bunch of crazy people in our government. Well fuck, it's the exact perfect type of job for psychopathic, predatory people go right into government so you can tell other people what to do. So of course it's going to attract the worst people just by default because of the nature of the of what it does. So you're already just sort of predisposed to be fucked based on who wants that job. If you want to work for the government, it just says everything about you.
Speaker 1: I already know, like we need the cycle paths in like the slaughterhouses, and shit, they're not going to be like depressed after work.
Speaker 3: They'll just be like right, Don Rumsfeld, Yeah, in that slaughterhouse and do that job you like, like the greatest job ever for him.
Speaker 1: We need psychopaths in some places. I always I had this kid I went to high school with and he, you know, we were like hanging out after we graduated. There was some sort of whatever after graduation tea or something. I was like, what are you doing? You know, where are you going or what you what are you doing now? And he's like, I'm going into the military. And I was very vehemently anti military at the time. I was like, why would you do that? That's crazy. You're going to just go kill people. He's like yeah. I was like why and he's like, because I'm going to kill him either way, so at least this way I can do it legally. I was like, I'm like, actually impressed, you know yourself well enough, you like found a solution for your life.
Speaker 2: They said, I'm a psychopathic serial killer, so I need to hone. I need to go somewhere wordness.
Speaker 3: Join the military.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, actually that's an acceptable answer to this question. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now he's that was It's like, it's like, okay, well I could do it here and go to jail, or I could do it legally. Damn, let me just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knew himself by the age of eighteen to like make the right choice.
Speaker 2: Hey that's hey, that's somebody that knows themselves. You know what I'm saying. We need to study this guy. You see, people need to sit to they.
Speaker 3: Use him for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's like been putting charge with Gantanamo basins then probably.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, he'd be perfect. You know afterwards it's like, okay, you know your your tour dude. So it's like, damn, it's like we could go do some mercenary work. Oh great, great, I'm ready to go today, you know what I'm saying. Ready to pack my bags up and some just ready to go take folk out.
Speaker 1: Just what I like doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know all the pressure points, know the h know where the where the easy keel is. You know what I'm saying. The distance man said he can do the wind. He said, I got all of them. You know what I'm saying. I like it. I like it. I'm right there. I'm right there with them on that. I know who you are. You see, some people, some people try to run away from who they are. But a lot of times, uh, you meet your destiny on the road. You took to avoid it. So you know, if you already, if you already know who you are, you just you know what, why why not even mess around with this? Didn't do what I was.
Speaker 3: Do you like to pull your pants down all the way during your massage?
Speaker 6: Hey hey look look look look Okay, okay, it's massage, Paul is man.
Speaker 2: Isn't it like if if there's a woman massage and some dude in the massage parlor, like in the dude's dick always hard, like like you's got to the time, like unless you have like eed or something like like you're gonna get a boner like this just like that.
Speaker 3: You think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Dude, I get hard whenever I get a massage from anybody, somebody, girl, transvest whatever, I always I always get a hard on. Like you like show you.
Speaker 2: Bring one in, bring one in, you see, daddy. Is it's just immediate, you know what I'm saying. That's the only thing, you know. It's just like I understand that there's I understand that there is uh yeah, I understand that there is you know, benefits for deep teasing massage and things of that nature for athletes and all that stuff. But it's just it's just too easy to get called up. You know what I'm saying. You a married.
Speaker 3: Guy like him, you've got a built in excuse to get rubbed down by some chick that the team is paying for.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is he was We're talking about the kicker for the Baltimore Ravens, who's like six women have come forward saying like, we're a massage therapist, and he was super inappropriate and he got banned from like one massage parlor.
Speaker 2: Like he was known.
Speaker 3: This has been going on for years, just came out all of a sudden. I don't know, I'm talking about it, and it felt very slimy, and he, you know, said I'm gonna sue everybody, and I did all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah what they what they said that?
Speaker 3: He what they say saying, your defense is that? What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I think I think it was like there was some some inappropriate things.
Speaker 3: It's just like was like touching like their legs, and yeah, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be tough to maybe accidentally to leg you know what I'm saying, Maybe you got tickled and you know, you gotta reaction.
Speaker 3: This is so fucking weird. I don't know. I just that's Have you ever had one of those, like Robin Tucker, look hand job places to Thailand?
Speaker 2: No comment, Thailand.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Look here, here is the deal, okay, here's the deal. As a man, you're a job, okay, is to keep yourself out of these situations as much as possible, because man, yo, yo, because your instincts kicking in, and your instincts are the fuck. Okay, let's just see. Yeah. And so like like a lot of time, men don't understand that they get through periods where they have like their ovulation period and they like Pharaoh at that point in time. But they don't understand like men are like that like one hundred percent of the time. You know what I'm saying. It's like we just walk around like that.
Speaker 4: I think you have completely backwards. I think women want to throw down all the time and they hold it in like the fucking Bruce Banner and the whole.
Speaker 2: Now, they don't, No, they don't, they don't. They have they have certain periods during the month where they hit the I'm trying to tell you when they hit their ovulation period, like they get like para at that point in time, but the rest of the time it's just like.
Speaker 4: I don't think. So I'm trying to they want to throw down, just not with you, that's the thing. Like they want Brad Pitt here, he's there throwing down all night or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: You know, bro, I've seen I've seen my own eyes. I've seen.
Speaker 1: Women want, yes, but also hormones can make you absolutely I want sex at all for sure, and they do that's their job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they don't. They don't have that. They don't have that same like hyped up effect that we do all the time because they only find certain they only find certain men attractive. So as a male, like you can two.
Speaker 1: Women who like say that they need to orgasm like many times a day and it like doesn't really matter with who. So I so that those.
Speaker 2: People, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we talked about Yeah, we're talking about you know a lot of times when you talk about outliers, that's when you get vibration in trouble. You know what I'm saying, outliers you get in trouble. But like what I'm saying is that like women don't they usually don't go out and just do men that didn't turn them on. Like a dude, he ain't got to really like the girl. You know what I'm saying, she cannot look that great, and he'd be down for if you like, Hey, you know, I'll give you something. Won't tell nobody, all right, I'll take it, you know what I'm saying, Like, you'll take it because I mean a lot of men ain't getting it like that, so they'll just take it. So us being hyped up on testosterone is actually what keeps the species going, you know what I'm saying, Because we don't have as much discretion as women, so and we really don't need to have as much as it's the women that need to have the discretion because they need to pick the best so they make sure that they're taking care of things that that that's the way it used to be before we got in this modernized society where you can kind of work and you know, make your own money and things of that nature. But before we got into all that, it's like, I know, I need to pick the best male, so I make sure I have the best offspring and the best chance to live, succeed and all that and other things.
Speaker 1: You know what I saw. It's even coming from the sort of hippie like natural side of things Western Price podcast. I forget what the podcast called the I think it's called Wise Traditions. They had someone on who was talking about, you know, women's hormone dysregulation. And you know, we're finding now if you've had birth control for any number of years, if you smoked, if you did drugs or whatever like, you're very likely to have severe regulation, especially as you go into perimenopause, early perimenopause up to ten years early. So all this really significant problem. And they were asking this, you know, doctor who studies hormones whatever, like what do you think it is? Do you think it's this? Do you think it's that? And she was like, it's all those things. But the biggest problem is actually that women stopped being able to just be taken care of and now they have to, like work, and they have all of these hormones now that are out of balance because they're stressed out all the time. They have cortisol and they have a drenal fatigue. And you know, women who are going back to that sort of traditional lifestyle and are being taken care of and just like homemaking have the kids. There's still some stress, but it's a different kind and women's bodies are like used to that kind and so that's an okay kind And those women are not having the same sorts of issues as they go into perimenopause is as women who have been like boss bitches and like you know, getting their career and all this shit. And I'm like, that's fascinating, actually because this is not this is not the mainstream, this is not the ideology. This isn't the feminism we were sold like, this is the opposite.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, so, and they're also they're also usually uh still looking for uh somebody who's able to provide in some way. And we even see that with the with the women who make a make a ton of money. You know, they're not going and just getting some old regular run of the meal dude, even in their fifties, sixties, seventies. You know what I'm saying, You figure at that point in time, you just be looking for love, you know what I'm saying, Somebody to live out the rest of your life with it. Who it ain't It ain't quite that simple because they still have that that programming that hey, I need somebody who's you know, technically quote unquote bigger and better at things than I am to be a provider because that's kind of the natural order of things. So I mean, it's it's it's all good. But you know, there are certain periods of time where you can you could potentially, uh catch women slipping during their ovulation cycle where they're like shyped up at that moment you catch them slipping, you know, uh, But most most of the time, they ain't slipping, you know what I'm saying. If they ain't, if they ain't feeling you right out the gate, like like, ain't ain't a whole lot gonna come of it, and it usually ends bad. I've seen a TikTok right here reasly and there was a couple up there and the woman was like, yeah, he chased me for for three years and then I finally gave in and we married. And look at us now, when they were doing a TikTok dance looking goofy, I'm like, it ain't gonna make it. Man. You got them up here looking goofy. You didn't like him, like he had to ring you down, like and you probably looked around, it's like, well, damn, ain't nobody else coming around, So I might as well just go ahead and stay with him for a little bit and see how things play out like that. That's not what you want, like at all, Like, like, dudes, if you're having to run them down like that, man, some shit's gonna it's gonna end badly. Okay, I'm just letting you know. I mean, it's it's just is what it is. So you may think that, oh, yeah, you know I persisted, and you know, I finally got one, I finally got the prize. But nah, man, it's just just it's almost like it's just settled because they want nobody else around as opposed to having that burning desire for you kind of right out the gate, which is what you're looking. You can work with that a whole lot better than trying to manufacture desire later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like the maybe it's cold outside sort of thing is that's enough chasing, you know, like what like girls want to chase to some degree, but it's like for a night or two, or like for a week or like a month, but not like three years now they're just like no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean like three years, you dated some other dudes, dated a couple of dudes, and you still hanging around. It's like, well, things ain't working out, so he is, sure, why not come on over? It's like, you do you really feel like it's a win. I mean, it's not a win. Not really, it's not a win, you know what I'm saying. It's like it just didn't end well. And I think that's I think that's what we've kind of ran into a lot right here recently, because the reason our society is kind of crumbling is because our relationships between men and women have like fallen to pieces, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it's kind of funny we say that in this modern era, and statistics might back that up with divorce rates and whatnot. But man, let me tell you, and all my Oswald studies that I'm doing and doing marriage and death records and divorce records and genealogies, Holy shit, dude, everybody was fucking everybody else's wife. The divorce rates seem to be high as fuck because everybody's got two or three wives, you know, and then when your wife dies, you marry her sister. That's really fucking common. I've seen that at least three times in the Oswald story.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's crazy. Who's who do we know that it's done that in like I don't know, like Hollywood or like someone that we would know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But my like my grandparents all got married, like when their spouses died, they'd get married, and it was mostly like an economic arrangement. It was like, oh is your husband my wife's said okay, yeah, let's live together. Like it wasn't ever for love.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I don't know that there ever was that, like, you know, make romance great again. I don't know if there's ever was that time, you know what I mean, because it was like back in the day, it was a cold, harsh world that people lived in and they got together for all kinds of different reasons that had nothing to do with love.
Speaker 1: There might been some love, but yeah, I think a lot of it was like, yeah, you're you're economically sound, choice, let's make babies. This is going back to the David Hog thing. People were saying, uh, you know, this isn't gonna work. This definitely isn't going to bring back the youth vote. If that's what you think you're doing because nobody likes David Hogg, especially not young men, because David Hog is not a manly man. And that's actually what it's like trending now. And you know, in the group of young people I have available to me now in the world I used to teach, right, I had like thousands. Now I have just like a small handful. So I wasn't sure if this trend I was seeing is just those kids or if it's like a more general thing. But it is like they are sort of going back to tradition and they are sort of valuing I mean, these motherfuckers won't even eat cake. Like, like We'll be at like events and people like offer them desserts and none of them, none of the kids who are under eighteen will eat any sugar because they're like trying to work out and like be strong and be healthy. And I was like, dude, I was like smoking crystal men definitely eating cake. Like this is an amazing trend. What is happening? I like it. But people were saying on this thread about David Hogg that you know, you young people are going back to that they want to be and feel valued and they want to be healthy and they want to like have families, and I was like, this is I don't know how he did that. I like it though. It's definitely better than what I was doing. And definitely David Hogg isn't representing that.
Speaker 4: Is a deep state loser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was at least contu false flags, right, So like.
Speaker 4: Over whether or not he was even there, because he's got that. There's that recording of him he didn't interview and he said, yeah, I was at home and I grabbed my bike and I hauled out there. But then there's other statements that he said he was in a classroom behind him, behind a desk and bullshit.
Speaker 3: So exactly, he gave two conflicting reports on camera where he said two vastly different things when he was in his environmental studies class and when he was at home got on his bike and rode to the place. So he's the quantum physics of false flags. He's he's in, he's the quantum entanglement. He's in two.
Speaker 4: Places at the same Schrodinger's Brat.
Speaker 1: Fucking amazing, And he was at the there's some sort of like shooting on a beach somewhere, and he was also there do you remember that one.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: And that was an FBI agent, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: And he was the you know when of school shootings.
Speaker 4: So I got to understand his brother's wife.
Speaker 3: Of course, how did we miss that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But in the in the what you was supposed to do back in the day, back in the day, if your brother died, he married his wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real, super inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I think it's when.
Speaker 3: On crack is also pretty shitty as well.
Speaker 2: I think he was just trying to get back to the olden days. I think that's what That was the premise of what you was supposed to do.
Speaker 4: So I have a question. He's got this like alleged finger lakes tattoos on him. Are you familiar with this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: On his back.
Speaker 4: I was going through some old I was doing my newspapers dot com thing looking for articles from like the forties, and I somehow stumbled somehow. I was, I love it, it gets me off, bro, I fucking know, it's the greatest thing ever. But I stumbled across an article basically there was some sort of some sort of naval base there that was a big deal back like the forties, and I can't help but think that there's a connection between shady shit going on period.
Speaker 1: So well, that's what people say, right, is that his tattoos representative of like the child trafficking that goes on in that area, sort of like a hidden, hidden, open secret. Everyone in the area knows to like keep your kids locked up because they'll go missing.
Speaker 4: This is creepy. Yeah, how to fucking people get excited about that and get a tattoo about it?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, that family. I mean, if you're raped as a child and onwards like you're you don't have a chance, you know.
Speaker 4: You're You think people like Joe Biden have to offer their kids up to get fucked in order to move up the.
Speaker 1: Latter Yeah, And I think they were fucked when they were kids. And I think this goes back. This is what satanic ritual abuse is. It goes back through family lines. And this is how you keep people in mind. Right, you very rarely would leave.
Speaker 4: And if you use blackmail people like the old days.
Speaker 1: It's it's blackmail and psychological black male like Yeah, is black.
Speaker 4: Male like mail adjacent?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, adjacent to it. There's some good old black man steel works day that's the this, that's the still works and it's easy to it's easy black against me and it's really easy play, guys said, I look at Justin Tucker to Sean, would just send the massage massage therapist in.
Speaker 3: There told you about that that chicken and who sent me the text about with the peeled banana?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you're glowing like.
Speaker 4: Crazy, probably because the thing you're you're married, and you couldn't do anything, but a single guy could push the boundaries and make them make them you're really about fed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: And again, but then again, there would be no sort of entrapment. Yeah for a single person, yeah, you know, hooking up for this really hot check, right, But if you're married, then then you've got they've got something on you unless they find that closet and then they would use that against which.
Speaker 4: Right for sure. I can't The thing is like I can't imagine like the the briefing room and they're sitting around the room and they're like, okay, uh, I got Charlie Robinson. I'm going to meet him at the club, and this is what I'm all right, cool, who do you guys?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I got this guy. I can't imagine the fucking meetings that they have to send out honeypots.
Speaker 2: It's a meeting. It's it's it's similar to that. Probably. Wait guys, here's here's your note cards, here's the people that you'll be trying to blackmail force and uh, you.
Speaker 3: Know I was part of me. Was was totally honored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm totally totally dubious of all chicks who look halfway decent in this conspiracy world. I'm telling you, like, they're all, they're all, they're all, what are.
Speaker 1: You doing calling me ugly?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: I was always really.
Speaker 1: Like we would be we'd be doing like an anti war protest pre whatever you fucking get together, and we'd be making just like signs and like the most boring ship you can imagine, and they're being a fucking fed there being like I'm like, this is your job is to come watch like a bunch of stupid kids make signs and talk about like how they don't like like what a ridiculous waste of money and time and you're worth more than this, like giving the guy a fucking pep talk, like, look, you can do better than this.
Speaker 3: This is just you should go kill yourself.
Speaker 1: It's just really not worth your time.
Speaker 4: So the Trump suicide prevention thing that he got rid of, like that's I think I'm okay with that, Like, just go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: Why don't think he got rid of it. I think they just said, you can't like make this about being gay and trans specifically.
Speaker 4: I thought they got rid of the whole thing, the whole scrap, the whole thing, didn't they.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't.
Speaker 4: Suicide prevention programs.
Speaker 3: Sort themselves out.
Speaker 2: Oh it's look x Q four twenty end of life. You know what I'm saying, Then come happy out and just come my way. I hope you Hey, we can determine on whether on whether it's over or not for you because for some people that is like people come in it's like, oh you know Alicia up right and all that. You know, there's something I said, Well, some people, man, if you looked at the way that life was going, their death is is a is a welcome reprieve. I mean, you know, just seriously, are we going to.
Speaker 3: Bring back asking people to leave us their state and their will? I remember when up doing that early oncouraging people to do to to maybe like that is that what we're doing again, you're at the end if you if you're cooked is cube. If you know, then just sign it over because.
Speaker 1: For what I did have someone who said that that her estate was going to me and you, Charlie, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Oh that nice of them. I mean, unless it's filled with lawsuits and bombs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, half fun with that. It's just like, damn, I got first.
Speaker 1: This was pre day zero, so you know, you guys are.
Speaker 3: That might have been work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I should have known not look, but seriously, they're like like some people like like I get it, like like I get while they probably took themselves out and some people in a bad situation and it ain't and like they look around and they really ain't no way to snake out of this one. So you know there's worse is yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that being said, unfortunately, Canada is sort of incentivizing this medical assistance and dying, which is really gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and hey.
Speaker 3: Even being like kind of made. I saw this one add like a short infomercial like five minute whatever about a woman who was like contemplating her end of life situation and decided to do it, and we were like showing her like walk down the beach and it was all this and like it was a sales pitch for this fucking clothing store, and it was so just unbelievably gross to hear that. And then you find that like they did like ten thousand medical suicides two years ago. I think they did seventeen thousand last year. It's like a growing industry. So like the state Canada is. Yeah, I mean, it's like our campaigns with brands to normalize and glamorize and glorify medical assistance and dying. It's like we are it's time for the fucking meat heor you know what I mean. It feels like it's time for the flood man.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to help folk out. Man, it's in a bad spot.
Speaker 3: You don't mean that, I mean trained to kill us.
Speaker 2: And and also also mister, I was I intend to step down for day. I mean, he got up here reasons like it was with a heavy heart. Did I say that we'll have to impose terrors on the United States of America as well? Heart? And then he starts speaking in French. Faggon, he starts speaking in French. I said they I knew I knew something was funny with these fucks French wagons. Come on, man, cut the French out. Who needed to statement in French afterwards? What I was trying to say, But he said this with a heavy heart though it's like who will not be taking advantage of you know, he's talking all he got like a like a LP boy, so he like that like how we talk for sure.
Speaker 3: But unfortunately for Canada, what's coming after him is going to be Mark Carney, who is a diabolical international banker who used to leave the Bank of England and is going to be in charge of the entire country of Canada pretty soon. So you guys are about to get extremely fucked if that guy gets in. And they're all dangerous, don't get me wrong, especially dangerous globalist with lunatic world government guy run by the banks.
Speaker 1: I want to say he was connected with the whole Pizzagate thing too, and I really discussed it would not.
Speaker 3: Be the slightest bit surprised, but I don't know for sure.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know he had to make his speeches the English and French. This first time that I seen that, Like I've watched a whole bunch of your day stuff, and I didn't all of a sudden see him damn break down in some and some French. I was like, what the hail is going on here in Montreal?
Speaker 3: Man, I think you'd clean up in Montreal, I hear the chick. I think so, I think you would. I think the French Canadian. Uh it would work well for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, clean? Uh not looking at clean.
Speaker 3: In Montreal.
Speaker 2: Look, look I ran woman, and I thank God every day. Yeah. Look, a man's dream is did not have to be out there in the market anymore. And my dream has been fulfilled because the market.
Speaker 3: If you're in the market, I'm just saying, consider that. I'm just I've been I've been told.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, they're looking brother's friends.
Speaker 3: Who was like, dude, I'm knowing you right now. The hottest chicks in the world in Montreal.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, and you clean right up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think so, I think you would.
Speaker 1: I heard French Canadian, French Canadian. French Canada is like the hardcore, like fucking they're gonna like cut down some trees and like catch a moose and ride it and really freedom oriented hardcore.
Speaker 2: People is what I heard, okay, let's.
Speaker 1: Take that part of Canada.
Speaker 2: If we're going to Montpreal, I don't know. I could only get how how long is it warm in Montreal? Likes?
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you something. There's some conspiracy thing going on with US annexing Canada and Greenland.
Speaker 3: And that's from you can find it in Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse book where they show that as region one, which is the United States, Canada, and Greenland all put together, out of the ten ten regions.
Speaker 1: I thought Mexico was included, that it.
Speaker 3: Was not increasing on that it was part of a different section. Huh in that because I went and found it, just because it just did something on it. So I went and found the picture to make sure in Mexico was not included, but can to in Greenland?
Speaker 1: Were Oh, are you talking about the one that's like the zones that happened to match up with the fucking movie or the books the Hunger Games.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about the Hunger Game component to it, but there's there's ten sections, and it's in Cooper's book Behold a Pale Horse, and you can find and and I did something about it because I thought that One of the funnier sections was one that was Australia, Tasmania, Oceania, which all makes sense, South Africa, and Israel.
Speaker 1: And Israel's just shoved in there.
Speaker 3: You can go with that in Israel and you're like, what, it just felt very weird that it was shoved in there, but yeah, not not accidental. And you know who would who would facilitate a union like that. It would have to be somebody who's got banker connections and who's got United Nations World Bank connections, like Mark Carney, who's to run the Bank of England to negotiate that settlement with England with the control over Canada and French Canadians and all that where he ran the World Bank. I mean, he's the perfect person to facilitate something like that, So that that kind of freaks me out. If he becomes the guy, which by all accounts he will, he'll be installed for sure.
Speaker 1: When I think about the US just having Canada and Greenland if they chose to, and if if they wanted to be states and we were still a republic, like that's fine with me. When I think about being in any way connected to the crown, it makes me want to murder, So no two, I have a dividing line here.
Speaker 2: Oh then you don't want to be connected to the crown. Nah, they got great again. Make you're great again, mega.
Speaker 1: Fucking wedding or something, and like there was magazines every where. People were talking about it like it mattered, and I was like, Oh, you guys actually care about a fucking weird ass queen or whatever, like, yeah, family in a country you don't even belong to, Like we kiss them out of here, and you still want to love their monarchy? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Most definitely? I mean that's the that's the that's the pinnacle of human society, the name king and the queen and a rolling royal.
Speaker 7: Class, you know, the royalty.
Speaker 3: Since they controlled the messagene, they just keep bombarding you with this fairy tale that like it's great to be queen, it's so.
Speaker 1: Great to like go and find a bunch of children and bring them into a fucking cops of trees and just all of a sudden they're gone. I don't know what happened all these kids here?
Speaker 2: God, can you still be like knighted and ship over in the UK? Can they still not? That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About even got the cool arm time anymore?
Speaker 2: The last time you've been knighted. Okay, it's like, man, I got knighted this week. It's it's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Costume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the same as they love freedom here, like they just give it to other pedophiles. They're like, you did a good.
Speaker 2: Job, but the meddle of freedom they be given to the folks that ain't fault shit. You know what I'm saying. At least when you got knighted just because you went out there and slay the nigga. Damn, I mean meddle of freedom and they ain't. They ain't did nothing.
Speaker 1: They just traffic.
Speaker 2: They just like hung out for a year. I was like, come on, cuz this is bad. But damn, man, you know you can come back home and say, man, I got knighted this week. So man, it's a big deal. Like, oh, you're got to be a big deal. I mean, I'm not part of that. I just got knighted. I mean, damn, you're gonna lump me in. I get lumped I get lumped in when you get knighted. Oh yeah, the sword's placed up on the shoulder blades.
Speaker 3: We assume that's what it means. You are you have been of service to the empire, and you know that's never a good place to be.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on how you look, how long you live within the empire. If you live during his heyday years, I guess you're okay. If you live when it's getting wiped out, then it's not that great. So not a night Yeah, I did not get knighted. May we sing you get nighted? It won't me okay? And with somebody who looked like me. It looks like you in the.
Speaker 1: World, did you guys see the the agents who are pretending to me immigrants who are protesting deportations by waving flags from their country and burning the American plane.
Speaker 4: That is that's totally going to do it. It's so weird, very Hey, how have we not talked about like the plane crash and ship yet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, plane crash.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it's just because it's I thought we did. We did touch on it slightly with the director, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you think aboute who worked in the Biden administration?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's also a connection. I saw that on line that was really super scary. About her father's connections to uh COVID vaccines, of course, so what would be the angle then, killed sort of a let's show you what happens when we take control of this helicopter and fly it into the side of an airplane blow this kid to pieces, to uh show you what happens if you decided to go public with COVID information linking it back to please israel Is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I felt like it was was remotely country rolled, and so was the other one. So what would the other one have been? The Philadelphia and were the kid who.
Speaker 3: That I don't know, I'm I'm and by the way, I'm doing a bad job of regurgitating this guy's work out there. I forget his his name on Twitter, but it was really detailed. I read the whole thing and it was like, holy fucking ship, Like there were a lot of connections to some labs that that guy's that that guy was involved in. So that's that's to be looked at. As far as the other one in Philadelphia, Man, I don't know, that looks like a missile to me. I mean, I'm no armaments expert or anything, but the thing came in in a very steep angle, super fast. It did not look like a plane. I mean, I again, I'm not an expert. I did see I'm totally wrong, but it looked.
Speaker 4: I saw a zoom in that had wings that you could clearly see wings on it. So I'm pretty sure it.
Speaker 3: Was Okay, I'm willing to accept that. It's fine. In fact, I hope it it was the case. I mean not that's.
Speaker 4: Great, but just like in the case of the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: Being a missile is worse because then who launched it?
Speaker 2: So we know it was no plane to hit the Pentagon. It was no plane. Coryles keep trying to tell you on a plane. I got a jent with Corey on that, because yeah it was. It was last year. But we had an animate duke out on one of the UFC events with the damn plane hitting the Pentagon. It was some great ship.
Speaker 4: Well, my theory is here. If you have a building that you need to have a plane crashed into, and then you have a plane that you need to crash into a building, it's like, hey, you got your peanut butter and my chocolate, you know what I mean. It's like, there's no point in going beyond the needs the solution presents itself for them. Okay, that's that's flying them to an airport and get them off. And what are you offloading the passengers? Go fuck yourself.
Speaker 3: Go watch the remote viewing session they did of it. How do you see it of the dick Algeyer did it far sight and was kept saying like midget, midget, midget something or other, like you wrote that down. It was like a midget submarine or it was the or no, it was the type of missile that they used. Did the name of the missile? He wrote down and he drew. He was drawing out a submarine launching a missile that they were all picking up the same sort of things. Just you know, yeah, submarine off off the coast and it was this type of missile was fired by Israeli.
Speaker 1: Sub Interesting, well, because I was looking at the plane, you know, the images of the plane hitting the building and you can't see like glass exploding outwards, and it seems like it just sort of disappears and whatnot. And I was like, yeah, but in fucking two thousand and one, like people's what what like video cameras they had are shitty er or you're getting this off of a news broadcast and it's actually coming through the old school you know, fucking wavelength sort of like it's not going to be good. I don't know what details are going to be missing if we take this picture and look at it right, Like, who has a good picture of any of it?
Speaker 2: You can't take good pictures anymore of anything, like like like like I felt like the footage right here is good. But but when you need when you need good footage to like, you know, find a criminal, or figure out what's going on or spot the UFO, Like we don't have good cameras for that stuff.
Speaker 3: You get the big foot one megapixel camera, take a picture of the UFO.
Speaker 4: But of course, remember but you got to remember they had crystal clear photography on the moon sixty years ago.
Speaker 3: Fucking Richard Nixon called from the office for the landline. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's pretty, that's damn impressive. Hell they hadn't. Me and Corey talked about this on a on beyond the key. But they got, Luckily they got. They got two niggas stuck up there right now. They were supposed to be there for a week. They've been there for eight months. I'm like, I know y'all had a food me a way, y'all ain't out of food them?
Speaker 3: Yeah them, I mean.
Speaker 2: There was actually three. Is that what you say, Charles?
Speaker 4: So if we're going conspiracy on this, did the fucking is there records of them bringing them supplies? Did someone fly up there and bring them some some meal, some McDonald's or what's it?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody them, I don't.
Speaker 4: I swear to god somebody went to the space station unless we got multiple space stations.
Speaker 7: And yeah, but Russia, if they know, if they went, why didn't they bring the ass back? They're supposed to be there for a week because.
Speaker 4: Sucks.
Speaker 2: So hey, hey, hey, we we we we did just enough to bring some supplies it to you, but we weren't going to bring, you know, some pods to bring your ass back. You know what I'm saying. We couldn't quite afford day. We couldn't spin in that. You know. We asked some people for some extra money, like, nah, just send us some good put two more months until we figure it out.
Speaker 3: I just watched a video them in doing the interviews in space, you know, where they're floating around and and someone the guy had it sped up like four times faster than normal, and the chicks hair just did not move at all. It was like fully hair sprayed. And then in the next half of the film, you they had said in their video of people in the vomit comment where you're like actually floating in what their hair looks like when in zero g's and it was totally different. And this chicks hair was just not moving at all. It was just doing like and you're like, you're you're faking this? Why am I? I don't know that I believe any of this story that there's two people stuck up there. Prove it to me. I mean, cause you're bullshitting this. I know you're bullshooting it that there's zero percent chance that you're not I'm looking at a fake the lady's hair spray your hair, you know, I mean about some part of the story. Is it unreasonable for me to ask that you're lying about the entire story, including two people being stuck up there? And is this not just some ridiculous extortion racket where you just shake down the government for more funds to finance your horseship.
Speaker 1: Finance your deep underground military based weird experiments that you're doing on kids or whatever the fuck you do. There's like bubbles will float out from places where rats will run across, or like in space there's a rat just running, Like how did that get there? That's a magical.
Speaker 3: Winds up in space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they took the riot with them.
Speaker 1: Rats just like the heartiest creature known to mankind, and.
Speaker 3: We just didn't know go for it was so big.
Speaker 4: So if you were like run a bag of McDonald's with you in a fucking spaceship and you took off to the he's like crush your big mac or like would he get to space in one piece?
Speaker 1: It's just like a flat, thin like bulg of bulge of calories.
Speaker 3: When you hit the firmament, you would stick to the inside of your ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was cool. I had a Jaron on of Jeronism because he was the one who went down to Antarctica. You know, he got sent down there and of Jeronism.
Speaker 3: Oh really he went to an Arctica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went to Antarctica. So it's a huge deal in the flat earth community because like people hate him. I mean he's like death threats, Like people are calling him a faggot, they're calling his wife a whore, Like they're just like they.
Speaker 2: Hate him a couple of months ago, as.
Speaker 1: He's cool, because you know, even from the beginning, he was just like, yeah, I have questions and they're not answered, and like I'm gonna believe whatever I believe based on evidence, and you know, I was like, this is why. Yeah, that's why I had him on my show back then. And then when I saw this whole controversy, I was like, oh, come back, because actually this is exactly what you were saying six years ago. It just turns out the evidence has led you a different direction, right, which is fair. Like if you went to Antarctica and you saw something that your flat earth model did not predict and you can't explain it with a flat earth model, then you have to now say I don't think the Earth is flat. That's a fair thing. But people want to kill him because he says that, and I'm like, that's crazy, Like you're in a cult. You're in a cult, and you're a freak if you can't just say, maybe maybe this is actually a thing I didn't consider, or I need to find a way to explain it.
Speaker 3: What didn't he sort of decide after going down there what was it that he was expecting and what didn't happen or did happen?
Speaker 1: So he was expecting in the flat Earth model, if you went to Antarctica, you would expect that the son would never be there for twenty four hours a day because the flat Earth model, the son has to go all the way around the edge of the circle, so at some point in the day it'd be way far away from you whatever, and no midday sound like stayed right up above them what circled them, right, And he saw it, and he recorded it for you know, the whole time, and he's like, yeah, I have to say, that's not what I expected, and that is not explained on the flatter model. And so I don't know the globe, but it doesn't seem like we have an explanation for it. So globe, I just said globe. I don't think he said that, but yeah, and people fucking lost their mind, Like the community is ripping itself apart now, and like people who have been his friends for years are just like that guy's a shill. He's paid off. They did this. They you know, you have to explain it away somehow. So I'm not saying I claim to know everybody out there who now wants to kill me. I'm saying, like, I think it's fucking crazy to just turn on someone in a moment instead of consider that perhaps that's actually what he saw.
Speaker 3: There's a debate a sort of a presentation of flat earthers versus round earthers at a narcopulca on the Thursday. There Dave Weiss will be there, so I'll talk to Dave about it because they I actually did a show with the two of them, when Day and Jared were doing the shows together. They had me on. They said, would you want to be you could come on and play like the skeptic? Yeah, And I was like, okay, I go on. I said, I might be skeptical, but I think you guys have to make some good points. I'm not like as, I'm not like anti your position. I'm just I'm interested to know kind of more about it. So he's like, well, just right, Like He's like, well, I know you'll be reasonable and you won't be like disrespectful, but you'll have question. So I took it very seriously and I wrote these questions out and I and I went on their show and I ran these questions by. We had a really good talk and then like a year later, Dave Weiss is like, Dude, we won an award at the Flat Earth Conference. I was like, first of all, there's a flat Earth conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what do you mean we won an award? What are you talking about? And he said that interview that we did won an award for like the best normy interview or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like that convincing Amy. You're like, I.
Speaker 3: Might be making that up. I mean, you know, I might be making that. Whatever it was, it was like best interview with like a non flat earther who asked like who you know, didn't call you a bunch of names and stuff. So I was like, that's great, man, that's funny. I mean I never got the award. I guess they did. I guess they actually did get one, like a physical funnier to me, and now I kind of want one now that I think of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was probably around the same time I met them and did some shows with them too. And Dave now even is saying, because Dave and him are obviously good friends, and Dave is now saying, you know, it's not that he's a shill. It's not that he's lying, it's not that he was paid off. It's that they brought him down there and then showed him a false reality and he was convinced by the illusion.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll find out and report back what what the what the story is, or what the word is, or Dave's opinion on it, because I'm sure he'll He'll tell me. I met him down there in last year for the first time. He's super cool.
Speaker 1: He's cool that, you know. And I understand it somewhat too. From the other side, They're like, who is it who would pay thirty five thousand dollars just to fly a stranger down there to try to convince them or whatever. And he's like, no, I mean, like the person who did is first of all, wildly rich. Second of all, they knew that they were going to see the sun, and they wanted to cause this rift in the flat earth community, and that was their goal, you know, all along. And I don't think you understand rich people. They're like, what's thirty five thousand on nothing to me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, this is just a fun fucking game. I get to play with a bunch of people. But it is really amazing to watch this community just rip itself to shreds after all these years.
Speaker 3: Well but I guess a good job Jaren for being flexible enough to go where you're where the evidence takes you as opposed to what you want to believe. I mean, I guess that's the point. You know, if you're really doing it for the right reasons, then you're you're looking for the truth, not what you want confirmed back to. I don't even know what the implications are of that. I mean, I still, I'm telling you, after my DMT experience, I'm totally convinced we're in some sort of enclosed system because you know, for reasons that I've explained. So we'll see, oh nice on on the Friday afternoon. So I'll report back on that too, because that should be fucking great. Literally blew my mind.
Speaker 1: Bufo was amazing. I literally talked.
Speaker 3: To God fucking hell man. It was described me as d MT with love.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I had a full on conversation for like the longest amount of time I could imagine. I experienced like I can't even there was no amount of time that could have contained all the things that I experienced. And when I got back. I was like, that was like minutes and that was like sixty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very it's very much like that.
Speaker 1: I'll say, though a lot of people do it and don't have me experience at all that they can recall, which is crazy. They're just blackout or white out, like just nothing, and then they're like, what, don't even get high, Like what just happened?
Speaker 3: I got a I felt like I had a scan of my body while I was laying down on that just like outdoor patio like thing outside like five o'clock, and I felt, you know, my eyes closed, but I felt like it was like a almost I want to say, like a laser beam, you know, that just kind of started down just half of my body, but like the left half of my body up around my head, and then down the right half of my body to sort of scan the whole thing. And then that went away, and then I went into just a crazy kaleidoscope of like very DMT like, but then came out of it with some really sort of like almost like telepathic feelings. And you don't hear a voice. I didn't hear anybody telling me that this X, Y and Z was going to happen, but I had this understanding that it was going to happen. It felt like that information was given to me somehow, But it first felt like I got scanned, which was which I was fine with, but because I just kind of let it be. But I definitely remember.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, don't fight it. I also don't know if you will have this experience, but I when I came back, my body went through like a definite release of like shitloads of just stored energy, which i'll call trauma for what you know, lack of a better term. Just like it is so fascinating to me. There seems to be like the psychological and the whatever, but also the physical has its own sort of urging and realigning. That's pretty profound. But I have to say people are like, oh, though that only happens to NPCs in the chat or the blackout and the white out. No, no, it's not. It's actually what it is is it's too intense for people to bring back, like they can't translate it back into human thought and language. It's not that they're like not real people. It's just like it's.
Speaker 3: A lot process. You got to be you got to be open to it, and you got to be in the right situation and you you know, I mean, I couldn't imagine like doing that at a party or something like that. I got but like but like chilled out on the beach in Acapulca with Shaman Bearhart like pretty good. Absolutely. When I came ra after I got I sat up, he said he leaned in right into my ear and he said, I'm getting the feeling that you want to go again, that there's something else out there, and I just go yeah, And I was like, I was hoping you would ask, and it's sure enough you did. Yeah. I was like, oh that's great. Yeah, I want to go back for let's go second round. So then hit it again and that one was like the one where where I felt the scanning and everything.
Speaker 1: I want to be real clear, like I would never come back if I didn't have to go again, Like sure, do you want to go again? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, the answer is absolutely yes. So that's how I'm gonna wrap up the week.
Speaker 1: Oh that's at the end before you come the last day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did it for six o'clock. Sunset is six thirty, so I got it scheduled at six and I'm bringing Christian JORDANEV with me. He's gonna be down there. He's been helping me out with activist posts. So I'm like, dude, I'm gonna get your boufo session. You and me, we're gonna fucking do it. It's going to wrap up the week. And he's like, all right, let's do it. So you was just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: White?
Speaker 1: Why are white people like this? I just also always want to say, like, people should only do things like this if they feel really strongly called to it, and not because for some reason. I don't know, if someone's just telling them to. It's like a it's an intense experience, and you should do it because you really really want for no other reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to be ready for it and in the right setting and with the right people and the right and sort of frame of mind everything, and yeah, and if you get that, and that's why, I mean, I know what, I know what I'm getting into. I've been down there, so I've always felt very comfortable there, and that's helpful. I don't think you know, that's the last thing you want to do is be in a situation where you don't feel like, great, we've done that. I did that in college where you're like at some guys apart, you're tripping bowls on acid and you wind up at some guys apartment you're like fucking bad. But you know how you've done that, like you know when you're in a bad spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't do that by all means, don't do that. Oh that's gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's drug talk for for for this evening.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got to get drugs, sex and everything every time, So I think we hit it all. Should we say goodbye? You guys have anything else?
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm gonna say. Zelansky said that they're missing a hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 3: It's probably Christians were in the Cayman.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. What he's saying is that they were supposed to get one hundred and seventy seven billions. They only got seventy five billion. Well, so that he don't know where the other one hundred billion's atole. He ain't sure where it went. It was supposed to be there. But when they went back in their account was looking at the books. I'm convinced that everybody's accounting staff doesn't exist. It's okay, they don't have one that actually exists, Like nobody actually looks at the books and when they finally have somebody look at and them be like, oh shit, we didn't get the money.
Speaker 3: But yeah, honey, was it what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we quite we just missing one hundred billion.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They said they sent it to us though, Yeah, they said they.
Speaker 3: Sent it, So he's probably sent it money laundering. They probably sent it to a bunch of these companies in Washington, d c. In in the area, these defense contractors. So he spent it. It went somewhere. It just didn't go to Ukraine. It went to across the Potomac.
Speaker 2: In the it was in that area that he was in the Ukraine area.
Speaker 1: It's hard for him to get cocaine and nice cars and take care of his fancy lady if he doesn't get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was feeling some type of way, you know what I'm saying about that.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he can do some more like Dick dances with pianos and people will give it money for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would imagine he'd have quite a career in public speaking after this certain suprame, you know, certain circles.
Speaker 1: He'll be whoever you need him to be so I guess.
Speaker 3: My guess is that he's gonna be in a helicopter blows up one of these days.
Speaker 2: That's that's I think for.
Speaker 3: He's The only question is will his wife and children be on it with him or is it just going to be him?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, that would be the real question.
Speaker 3: But this is ending one way and one way only. You're not going to go retire like you're the fucking pope, fly off into into you know, protective custody somewhere. It's going to end with a bomb.
Speaker 1: Hey, they can remote control a helicopter and crash it into a plane. I would never travel anywhere if I were.
Speaker 3: Importantly travel train like Kim Jong un, collecting your own your your ship along the way too, so that nobody catches it.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of that it's a long it's a long wall that is.
Speaker 3: His crap, so that nobody can intercept it and by engineer weapons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, that's doesn't the question. The groom of the stool and this is the person ship of the stove literally the name of this position. I mean, that's a person you trust. They're gonna wipe your ass and make sure your ship doesn't get taken by who wants the Queen's ship.
Speaker 3: It really is serious, little diabolical mastermind living in a cave somewhere that wants to reverse engineer the DNA and make a life size replica of the queen and then replace the queen and kill the queen with the replica and then therefore control the world. That's my guess.
Speaker 1: The plan is that makes sense, some deep dude. If nobody would notice, it wasn't you? Do you even matter?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't matter. No, watch that today. It does not matter. Nobody cares?
Speaker 2: Does it? Does you? And nobody cares? Sorry? Yeah, if there's anything you gonna get from me, it's just click that forest pace and just send it at everybody. Okay, way to brighten your day.
Speaker 1: It's okay, all right, Well say goodbye. I am Lindsay Sharmon. You can find me at roaguways dot org. Corey other side Coryshues dot org is his site.
Speaker 3: Charlie Macroaggressions dot Ioactivist Post dot com, natural Blaze dot com and x Q four twenty x.
Speaker 2: Four twenty dot com. Swere you go find me? And I've got an Imax theater here now, so I might ask you go watch some in Imax. Oh okay, but but the problem is the only thing I can watch in Imax probably just be this Captain America movie.
Speaker 4: So do you normally make out yea in America?
Speaker 3: Did you write that off your taxes with your showtimeament Cube? Now you've got an IMAX theater, you know?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we got one. I don't know how long it's gonna stay open because it's in, because I don't I don't think anybody still goes to it. It was Regal at one point in time. That was uh it got closed down during comby and that was Golden Ticket, So I don't know. I might go check them out because they said Imax is a different experience, so it's different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they charged you a whole lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean folks always always clamor about the experience of IMAX. So I just go see what it's about. I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what. I watched some ocean thing and it was fucking fantastic.
Speaker 3: So okay, I would highly recommend taking. Have you do some mushrooms before you go anything in Imax, Right, Corey, I've heard
Speaker 1: Be saying everybody will see you next week,