Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: When you log into jumbacasino dot com, the ultimate online social.
Speaker 1: Casino, you get a free daily bonus.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you got daily bonuses in other parts of your life.
Speaker 3: I chose French Fries, overloaded French Fries. I asked Stuart from Accounting about his weekend even though I don't care.
Speaker 1: I updated my operating system without having to call tech support.
Speaker 2: Collect your free daily bonus at jumbacasino dot com. Now jump and live the Jumba life. Bwo No, We're necessary boy, reprohibited by locks. The terms conditions easy plus.
Speaker 1: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. Take control. With Reputation Defender, their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at reputation defender dot com or call eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert.
Speaker 3: Callaroga Shark Media.
Speaker 4: Hey there, I'm Johnny Mack with your daily comedy news. Remember when Louis c k was canceled. Yeah, well, he sent an email blast of fans his first and nearly a year, and writes, for those of you wondering what I've been doing, I've taken up sculpture clay and stone and drawing with charcoal. I've written a novel and I'm working on a second. That about wraps it up on me. No details on the novels or the artwork. He then went to speak about Adrian Appalucci's special. He referred to her as truly one of my favorite comedians. She has opened for him at Madison Square Garden. Ck directed her new stand up special to Dark Queen. Ck writes, you may remember Adrian if you came to see me on tour in the past three years, and she opened for me at MSG in January of twenty three. Adrian was astonishing on that show. I've heard four more people comment on how hilarious and unique and compelling she was than anything about myself, and for good reason. The crowd at the garden loved Adrian was at little two to know notoriety, who is a humble to a fault self anthrope, who was a granite, real genuinity Louis used killing me with the source and a sharp, guttural, hysterically funny comedic voice that was rough copy. Louis, by the way, She's not gonna be unknown anymore. Netflix special and more importantly, an appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience, which I haven't had a chance to listen to. Joe's been pumping out a lot of content. I'm still in the Tim Dylan episode. I gotta listen to THEO now. Adrian c K shared the taping process for that special, which happened at the Comedy Seller, is part of a three show outing on the same night, and Louis says, the first show was horrible. I mean, it was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It wasn't a horrible performance. Adrian was great, but something happened with that audience. They were not into it the production team and I watched incredulously. Is Adrian hanging there and did her very best for an entire hour of hostile silence. She stayed in her act in herself, and she took incredible punishment. That first crowd never gave, never cracked. They left the room as miserably as they had entered it. Adrian met the second with a determination that said, I finally have a chance to do something this world has told me over and over again. I'm not cool enough to do any Whoever you effing people are, You're not taking this away from me. This gorgeous resolve, happily, joyfully was met by a willing, giving, cheerful a bunch of people who like who Anyone who sees Adrian's true self fell in love with her and enjoyed every single joke, story and observation she shared. She delivered a great show, and it's on Netflix now if you want to hear an interview I had Adrian on the show. It's probably two years ago, maybe only a year ago. It was a while. If you go back long enough in the feed, you'll find my interview with her. I didn't find her to be particularly chatty by no means the best interviewer, but I just felt like I was getting nothing back there. And I'll tell you I cut like twenty minutes out of the interview just for pacing. That was a rough one. I do like her comedy. I don't want you guys to be like you know, you've hated on her two days in a row. I'm just telling you, well, I spoke about the special yesterday. You can hear my words, and now I'm telling you what went down with the interview, and I really cut that one back. I just I was getting nothing back from her. And again maybe it's because I suck, which is fine. I'm happy to suck. Louis said, she's just funny and she has only one point of view. You're all full of crap, and we are. I certainly am, and so are you. We are all full of crap, all caps. If there's one thing the human race is learning at a geometric rate, it's that we all kind of really suck, all of us. No one is better than anyone. We're all byzantine baboons, crapping into our hands and throwing into each other's sanctimonious faces. Ck writes that he's highly encouraged by Netflix having bought the special, especially for an anti algorithmic woman from the Bronx. I hope that you all remember the question, what is being fed to you into your screen and your palm without your input. Work around the algorithm, go looking for what it isn't showing you and share it with your friends. That is so much better than being shared with by a robot. I got news for Louis. I turned out Netflix, and you know the big box that tells you what to watch tonight, it was showing me Adrian. So perhaps the algorithm isn't that evil. But I hear you. I know what you're saying. Sometimes there'll be a new special and I'm like, they're not even showing it to me. It's not in the stand up carousel, and I have to actually type in what I'm looking for for so I hear you, Louis. Jim Gaffigan, whose new special is called The Skinny, is now talking about his weight loss. Funny how that happens. We'll have a lot of Jim Gaffigan press over the next two weeks. One week, yeah, one week. You know, Jim is like America's comic. He's a friendly guy. He plays well to all corners of the comedy universe. The cool kids at the cellar like Jim. Middle America likes Jim. Why wouldn't you interview Jim, and Jim is happy to talk, So get ready for Johnny Mack telling you Jim gaffickin stories daily for about two weeks, which is fine because we're getting towards the end of the year and I need stuff to talk about. Jim spoke to us Weekly about his weight loss that I mentioned that his specials called skinny. Jim said he had taken the medication Monduro. Jim said, I was so paranoid that it was going to be nauseous that I kind of put it off, but then it kind of worked. It's weird because we live in this society where people who eat too much are told that they just don't have any self control. There are people that just have no off button to eat right. Jim says he finds it really fascinating how people seem to have less sympathy for people who struggle with too much eating versus other types of a dick. Jim said, I would eat when I was hungry, and I would eat when I was happy, and I'd eat when I was sad, and I would just eat. It was my reward. It was obviously personal, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. But then again, anonymity. Is it thing surrounding a lot of struggles like that? Is this like us going back now and noticing John Mulaney was telling us that he was on drugs because Jim Gaffigan, I don't know if you know this, has a lot of jokes about food. Jim says, I'm kind of like a square midwesterner. I'll never look super thin. He says he was probably two hundred and seventy pounds when he decided to try Monjaro. We're a country that's struggling with the obesity epidemic, and then there were these appetites of pressants. The dude wonders, So the skinny is a bit about processing society's take on that. That GQ profile of John Mulaney, I've shared it in the Facebook group Daily Comedy News podcast group revealed that they're working on twelve episodes of Everybody's in La or whatever the new version of that is. Maybe it's in La, maybe it's not, maybe it's something else. Who knows. Netflix Chief Content Officer Bella Bajaria said, I'm really excited about it. During Netflix as a Joke Festival, Malani did a live talk show called everybody's in LA and I was there at a couple of the tapings and it was just so bold and original and fresh and then unpredictable. And I think it'll be really fun to do a live show with him. I think there will be tremendous buzz when that thing comes out. Malaney is probably at his peak right now. And I'm not saying he can't peak for another thirty years, but he's peaking right now. Have I not told you how much fun it is to root against Aaron Rodgers? Do you not listen to me? Underdog is the place to play if you're a sports fan looking to win money while watching sports, And I'll add rooting against Aaron Rodgers like I do. I can't stand the Jets. They can't be miserable enough, and it's been a great season for Jet hating, with over five million happy players and two billion dollars. One underdog makes it fun and easy to cash in on all your favorite athletes performances, or say your least favorite athletes performances. Now, I don't really hate Aaron Rodgers the dude. I just hate the Jets, and he's the quarterback of the Jets. I got the app open right now. Aaron Rodgers two hundred and thirty two and a half passing yards higher or lower? What do you think I'm gonna pick lower? Call your shot by picking higher or lower on two or more players. Stats Underdogs for everyone. You can make a play with only one dollar go big and went up to one thousand times your money. Download the app today and use code DCN to get up to one thousand dollars and bonus cash instantly. Hire or lower you make the call on Underdog. Download the app today and use code DCN to get up to one thousand dollars and bonus cash instantly. Must be eighteen plus nineteen plus Alabama, Nebraska, nineteen plus in Colorado for some games, twenty one plus in Massachusetts and Arizona, and president of the state where Underdog Fantasy operates. Terms apply void in Colorado. Concerned with your play, call one eight hundred Gambler or visit www dot NCP Gambling dot Org Arizona one eight hundred, next step one eight hundred and sixty nine eight seven eight three or texts next step two, five, three, three, four to two. New York call the twenty four seven hoopeline at one eight to seven seven eight Hope and y or text Hope and Why four six seven three sixty nine. Download the app today and use code DCN to get up to one thousand dollars and bonus cash instantly.
Speaker 5: Ryan Seacrest here. When you have a busy schedule, it's important to maximize your downtime. One of the best ways to do that is by going to chumbuck Casino dot com. Chump A Casino has all your favorite social casino games like spin, slots, Bingo, and Solitaire that you can play for free for a chance to redeem some serious prizes. So hop on to chumbacasino dot com now and live the Chumba life sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 6: It's Internshohn. The Holidays take a lot of effort. Shop at Safeway dot com the save time and make the holidays easier. Safeway sympathize your party prep when you order for delivery right to your door or pick up or an experienced Safeway associate will carefully select bag your order, even pick up your prescriptions from the pharmacy and bring it all to your car. Spend less time shopping, more time together. Shop now Safeway dot com or download the Safeway app, Safeway Fresh Foods, Local Flavors.
Speaker 4: Sarah Sherman is getting a show. She'll be on Human Versus Hamster, which somehow is not on Netflix. This will be on Max On Human Versus Hamster. Ten extraordinary Hamsters face off against teams of humans in the Ultimate Showdown, housed inside an epic hamster's playground. Seen through a child's lens, our human contenders and remarkable Hamsters battle it out in a series of wacky challenges to determine which species is superior. Can't wait for that one. Ralph Barbosa has a new special with Hulu. This also, much like Joe Mandy, doesn't appear to be part of the Hularious brand. But I don't know because nobody at Hulu will get back to me. I have tagged publicists on LinkedIn, I have emailed through the front door, I have tagged them on threads. I have tagged them on Twitter. No one at Hulu will get back to me. I know I'm not Joe Rogan, but like guys, this is your target audience. Someone get back to me at Hulu. So is Ralph Barbosa part of Hularius? I don't know, how would I know? Untitled special we'll launch on Hulu at a date TBD. Greg Proops has an album out today, Yes, an album, So I'm gonna spport him for a Grammy next year. Purple Shasta Raccoon out on a special. Things Records recorded at the Punchline in San Francisco. Greg Proops took the stage on New Year's Eve for thirty year in a row. He gave takes on Texas and the alame O Florida, Wisconsin hr Poff and stuff is done by Coormick McCarthy and much more. Now, if you're listening yesterday, you heard me struggle with the New York Comedy Festival website. So let's start with the Flyover Comedy Festival because they have a better website game, they know what they're doing, they have a nice grid, and their website actually loads the Flyover Comedy Festival in Saint Louis. They even put the headliners in bigger fonts. Paton Oswalt and Tig Nataro. One show. I didn't realize that was one show. Wow, that's pretty good. That's at eight o'clock at the Steele Theater. So who headlines there? Does Tig headline over Patton? Interesting? These Sclar brothers have a late show tag it with the Scar Brothers. They're the headliners tomorrow. That's the Flyover Comedy Festival. All right, let's struggle through the New York Comedy Festival's website, which doesn't load and is in chronological order. Who's playing on a Friday night in the Big City? Tracy Morgan at seven o'clock. If I remember correctly, that is recommended that you go see by friend of the show, Jason Zinnemann. Oh, I have a Jason story to tell you. In a second, Let's let's focus on Stay here, Askat presented by the New York Comedy Festival. That's the UCB at seven o'clock at UCB, always a good show. The ASCAT Show, Sultan Kaza Sleep when I'm Dead at Grammar Sya at seven, the wonderfully titled Jared Goldstein does an Hour I Love It, Union Hall, seven point thirty. Adam Ray is Doctor Phil Live at the Beacon at eight. Gabe Iglesias, don't worry be Fluffy. King's theater, that's Brooklyn at eight o'clock. Don't tell comedy at eight o'clock. Where's the show? They don't tell you. That's how don't tell comedy works at the stand at eight o'clock Comics to Watch. Who were the comics to watch? Apparently Aldo Campana, Andy Aloiz, Bo Willcox, Brittany Brave, Koreyaskowitz, Eric Freddy, Gary Simons, Keegan Tindall, Catcherlong, Lisa Channel, Lucas Arnold, Nick Reynoldson, Olivia Hill, Salma Zaki, Tatsa Sheris, and Xavier Phillips. Now I, by no means are in the comedy clubs, like maybe I was a little bit younger, not at all. I don't know one of those names. So if I were in town, I would go see that show and educate myself. That's always my advice, Like you know what Gabad Glacis is gonna do. That's not a good use of the comedy festival. Go see Comics to Watch at the Stand at eight o'clock. Live taping of How Did This Get Made? At Town Hall at nine forty five. Again, nothing against that show were those guys, but bad use of a festival, like you can go see all these comedians. You're gonna go see a podcast taping for an hour. That's just listen to it next week. That's a bad use of your time. Comics to watch does another show at ten, and that's your Friday night in the big city. Again. This does not have the star power that previous festivals have had. And I keep saying this love the festival. They've been nothing good to me. I'm doing show prep here day and I'm typing New York Comedy Festival into Google and nothing coming up. There's just no buzz on this thing. It's the strangest thing every year because on paper it's great, in reality it's invisible. Oh yeah, Gilbert Godfried. He's got an album out today. Now the press keeps calling it Gilbert Godfried's first comedy album. But here's the thing. He's got an album. It's called Dirty Jokes. I was playing it on serious radio for years. I play it every time there's a Gilbert story, and I talk about it on my show on Live one. The free app my show is called The Weekly Comedy Thing. The show is free, the app is free, But anytime I talk about Gilbert, I have been pulling from the album Dirty Jokes. I see two dates here. It either came out in two thousand and three two thousand and five, but it exists. So I asked Friend of the Show Jason Zenneman on Threads, and by the way, follow me on threads. Threads has a good comedy community. I'm getting much more engagement over there than I ever did on Twitter. Friend of the show Jason Zinneman of The New York Times, I asked him, what am I missing here? Why are they calling this the first album? Clearly Dirty Jokes exist. Jason hit me back and wrote, you nailed it. Respect the hustle. I mean, basically, they took material from that doc which wasn't meant to be an album, and called it one. But you know, the more Gilbert, the better. I agree. So I saw on the New York Comedy Festival website, which drives me nuts. I saw them referred to it as Gilbert's first vinyl release. Maybe this is the first album and the other thing was a CD. Maybe we're getting a little Clinton here. It depends on what the definition of is is, depends on what your definition of an album is. I don't know anyway, Gilbert's got a thing out today. All right, I've probably made enough people mad. I'm gonna go crawl back into my little box in the basement and hide out and see who's mad at me. If you hate the show, flame me on social media. Just include the links to either Spotify or Apple podcast that helps grow the show so more people can hate it, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: How to have fun anytime, anywhere. Step one, go to chumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 6: Chumbacasino dot com. Got it.
Speaker 3: Step two, collect your welcome bonus.
Speaker 1: Come to Tappa welcome bonus.
Speaker 3: Step three, play hundreds of casino style games for free.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of games, all for free.
Speaker 3: Step four, unleash your excitement. Who jump chump. The casino has been delivering thrills for over a decade, So claim you're free. Welcome bonus now and live the chamberlife. Visit champacasino dot.
Speaker 2: Comwgrouple pret necessary word o't rehibit by lossy transconditions each plus.
Speaker 1: Have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong it's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. Take control. With Reputation Defender, their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at Reputation defender dot com or call eight hundred eighty one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert.
Speaker 6: It's Internshohn. The holidays take a lot of effort. Shop at Safeway dot com the save time and make the holidays easier. Safeway sympathize a party prap when you order for delivery right to your door or pick up or an experienced Safely associate will carefully select, bag your order, even pick up your prescriptions from the pharmacy and bring it all to your car. Spend less time shopping, more time together. Shop now Safeway dot com or download the safe Way app. Safeway Fresh Foods, Local Flavors,