Speaker 1: Getaco one Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w JR. Are this hour brought to you by our Tuesday ticket takeover, which we'll kick into effect right around six o'clock at one oh one one w j r R's Instagram.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Rockville tickets four day passes. Yes, so again, if you're not following us on Instagram, simple at one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 1: Right at six, I believe at that time you'll see a clinger instructing you what to do at one O one one w j r R. To be eligible for this. You've got all day to swing by that starting at six, right.
Speaker 2: So, and multiple people are picked, so it could be you.
Speaker 1: Good luck. It's probably in some minds earn you a hell chip. Oh what is somebody to do? Go to Pennsylvania at a fifty one year old guy named what was his name? Jesse Sokel. He has been arrested after being identified as the individual who walked into a church in Pennsylvanian relieved himself in the baptismal font.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll definitely get you a hell chip. You got all this stuff going on with the pope and you're gonna do that. Just I hate to use the phrase devil's advocate here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if Jesse is not a spiritual person and familiar with the ins and outs and symbolism and whatnot, you might find in say a.
Speaker 2: Catholic church, there's no justifying this. Could you confuse the what for a big I'm not even gonna say it, like a like a stadium trough?
Speaker 1: No, those are the worst.
Speaker 2: When you got to walk up to a trough with other men and just kind of hey, look at that one.
Speaker 1: Huh. When's the last time I said, oh, fair grounds, fair grounds? When I went to the uh the record show in January? Did the trough hop into the bathroom? You one of the one of those with the little sprinklers the hobby air bathrooms, you know there, some of them have the troughs, Yeah, the brick bathrooms. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it the troughs though, with the little sprinklers that come out like this that somebody who like this gentleman who would be dumb enough to do that at a church, might use as a as a water fountain.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there is like a steady flow of water that was washing away the you.
Speaker 2: Step on the ring the one I'm talking about. Look, it's a circle like this, and then in the center there's this and it as is you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is the above picture.
Speaker 2: It's a circle and then it has this tower in the middle. Oh, you step on the ring and the water comes out. Hence what I was talking about with some dummies could use it as a water fountain.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh no, it wasn't one of those stoles. It was the one where it's just the.
Speaker 2: Long box type like back at the edge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sound at the edge and the edge.
Speaker 2: That was my first experience with the trough, having a walk up there and he has this little kid, how's this work? And all of a sudden I'd pull it out. Hey, you know there's always that one gawker.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Oh that's an odd sight, little boy, Big we wi big.
Speaker 1: Dude, could you quit looking at a don all right? Your takeaway to get us back to the story here, don't pee in the holy water. That's that's not cool. Yeah, not cool.
Speaker 2: Hell Chip, without a doubt, I think anybody would tell you not cool.
Speaker 1: All right. Uh, We've got a Florida man who is facing charges for marrying three different Florida women in three different counties at the same time.
Speaker 2: He's got three zips going hut, three zip cuts. This guy's an idiot. It's what we have here. Who needs to bring that chaos into your life?
Speaker 1: Not? I mean you've heard, we've heard that you live in the double life, you know, where you might be carrying on with two at once, but like a side.
Speaker 2: But three wives, happy wives, happy lives, no things.
Speaker 1: No no, three times the misery.
Speaker 2: And no offense. Ladies, it goes the other way to three husbands. Think of that mess? How mean to deal with three of us? Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: You wonder how this could happen? Apparently, I guess the counties don't communicate with each other on marriage licenses. I mean they were all legit marriage licenses. Granted we had Hernando, Manatee, and Gachten counties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's the big deal for a lot of the ladies. You gotta have, you know, the ceremony, whether it's in a courthouse or wherever they want to be. Oh, it's official. You can't just be together, gotta yeah, yeah, it's official.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 2: That's like one of those ones, you know, and you're growing up in the in the chick who's or guy. It's usually the chick who's kind of, you know, a little loose, and it's like, yep, you lick three zip codes there? How did it feel kissing the phone book? That was another phrase, because back then there were phone books.
Speaker 1: This guy bought three rings.
Speaker 2: Now they were trust me, these were you know, the really really cheap ones or maybe the IOU rings.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yes, we'll upgrade this somewhere down the road. Uh huh, one of those deals.
Speaker 2: I have twenty fifth anniversary coming in you know a few months. Yeah, she's not expected upgrade ring. I'm just trying to make the car insurance payments, you know, for two daughters driving right that in the card?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you this card. Be glad the insurance is paid this month.
Speaker 2: He's gun had everything planned out to upgrade your ring except the money.
Speaker 1: It proved to be a pretty significant barrier.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to go over this bill sheet on our anniversary night, Excel spreadsheet breaking down the financial here, this ain't in it. I can definitely show you the rundown of why.
Speaker 1: All right, finally we go to I ended up. I noticed across the various idiotologies this one of those is getting things together.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, Taka, that trough you're talking about is a hand washing station. They have a yurna like that too. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think they might be right, Taco. Yeah, dude, you've you peed in the hand washing station then allegedly, Wow, thank you for catching that. Yeah, wow, that's a that's a little bit of an oversight.
Speaker 2: Somebody else said, I'm surprised the guy didn't lie on fire right when he's peeing in the baptism Yeah, come on, man. A lot of people in the text line good morning.
Speaker 1: I noticed several different wildlife related stories this morning. As we go through the show, We'll begin in the Philippines with this twenty nine year old dummy who went to a zoo there and was convinced that the crocodile they had in the enclosure, and the crocodile enclosure was just plastic, plastic, fake. So he climbed over the fence to get a selfie, and that's when the crocodile latched onto his arm and would not let go, and then I started the death roll, dragging him into the water. There By the way, there is video this. I didn't share it. I'm just it's on one of those sites where they'll sue us for copyright infringement. Oh yeah, it's on the new fly Zone here.
Speaker 2: And I don't blame you a bit, you guys little beyond the scenes. If we if we copy and post somebody's somebody. Yeah, they just they look to sue people.
Speaker 1: There's these certain sights that go and buy this stuff with the intention of just suing other people who talk about it and use it. I'll point you to it. You can fight it. You're not getting get any trouble for looking at it. But if I did it rip the arm off? No, No, the one of the handlers there at the zoo got in and hit the crocodile over the head with a couple pieces of concrete, and the animal released its grip on his arm enough to get the idiot out of there.
Speaker 2: Seems like the crocodile should look up with those croc eyes and say, he's the dumb ass who came in my tank.
Speaker 1: That's exactly it, and you're throwing c blocks in my head. Not only should he, I think the crocodile could really just send a strong message here by cleanly biting off the arm and then bludgeting the guy over the head with it in its mouth. You know what I'm saying, hanging out of his mouth, just hitting him over the head with it, saying, look, you want to call me a cheap, fake plastic replica. This is this, This is this real enough for you.
Speaker 2: I'm not like your your you know, Walmart crocs. Come on, Blenchitaco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Navy f