Speaker 1: You've created everything. What's put a powerful being?
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: You did these things, but now you're in a human body.
Speaker 3: You forget the power you have.
Speaker 4: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: Doing doing what. Welcome to metamistics where you don't know what you don't know? I forgot the other intro. Welcome to the show. This is the live show. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and this is wonder Wizday. We have a very special guest tonight, Destiny aka Zevich, not to be confused with a B. That's A that's a double V. Yeah. So Destiny, you are somebody that actually like you're one of the first, uh really deeper spiritual kind of witchy taro wee people that I've ever really been accompanied with. And you gave me like a crazy tarot reading, like I don't know, it was like four or five years probably five years ago now, and.
Speaker 5: That past that kind of trips me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. Yeah, it's like and it's one of it was one of those that really has stuck with me to this day and you know, really really insightful. So I mean, you're the best. That's why we wanted to have you on and it's been far too long. I'm not gonna lie, but tonight's the night, right right.
Speaker 3: Well, we're glad we finally got you on here. And also we have doctor Evil in the chat. It looks like or not in the chat, I'm sorry, but in the in the live here shout out, shout, white.
Speaker 1: Boy wizard said, I need me a witch. Hopefully there's a witch who needs a white boy wizard out there somewhere.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm almost certain of it. Yeah, I find you.
Speaker 2: Mind you some crystals up along the sidewalk, you'll catch one.
Speaker 3: I got plenty of them. I got plenty of them and putting them out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: First thing, catch me a little witch, you know, shake some herbs and a and a and a jar. She'll come.
Speaker 1: She'll be there if I'm not waking up to the smell of sage burning. So uh anyhow, Yeah, I mean, destiny, just out of curiosity, what really got you into this? Especially living down in the Deep South, Just like I'm sure, you were kind of a you know, a black sheep of your time around your people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Everybody thought I was worshiping Satan and what I'm like, No, I don't believe in him, but okay, but whatever I have, it's a complex belief system that I have.
Speaker 5: Like it's really crazy, but like what got.
Speaker 2: Me into it initially, Like so my mom used to practice, but she doesn't do that anymore. She kind of reverted back to religion. But so I always like believed in it, right, And I did practice, like I said, when I was younger, but I was young and I didn't really have anybody to properly teach me because I wasn't going through my mom to learn like I was.
Speaker 5: She was the inspiration behind it.
Speaker 2: But whenever it was like I had a friend of mine that I had been known for ten years or so, and and we kind of like reconnected.
Speaker 5: On Facebook and we got close.
Speaker 2: We went on a date and he ended up dying like two weeks after that, and that kind of like like shifted the gear, you know what I'm saying, Like it really it really like set the tone the mood for grief will do a lot to you, and and things were happening around me that I just could not explain. I'm like, the grippy socks, that's what's coming for me. I see that in my future. I'm not a psychic at the time, but that I was like, I see the grippy socks, the good meds in a white bouncy room is coming for me. And I was telling my friend about it and whatever, because it just I was experiencing a lot of stuff that involved the guy who died, and I kind of swan dived after that. I ended up meeting a psychic a month to the day after his death and she confirmed everything. She was like, so like, okay, so this has vividly if burned in my brain and I haven't recorded on a memo on my iPad. I had told my friend Shelby in confidence and in like privacy. I was like, dude, I hear him.
Speaker 5: I hear him.
Speaker 2: I hear him a lot. And it's not like like, oh, that's probably the grief talking. No, like I'm reacting to him, but it's in here. And I'm like, not sure how I didn't understand, and she had her eyes closed. Okay, well, I'm in the session. I'm like staring at her. But I have Shelby or I have like both of them kind of in peripheral when I'm going back and forth. But I'm like mouthing to her because my ear started ringing, and I'm right afterwards, I had gotten like goosebumps, like the biggest goosebumps I've ever had, and I was like, Shelby, you know, mouthing to her. I'm like, I can hear the ringing again, you know. And she the medium Leanne, She's great by the way she reacted in real time. She goes, oh, that's that's him. He says, that's me talking in your ear. I'm like, hey, like I'm getting chilled now. And then the goosebumps happened, and I did the same thing. I'm like, Shelby, look, and she goes, real time I'm watching her, She's like that he says that to me, that's me touching you. And I'm like, okay, cool, Like she's it's real, it's all really, it's real.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: We're panicking, but this is like a good panic, you know. And after that, I kind of just when I tell you, not only did I deep dive down this rabbit hole, I became the rabbit hole, Like I'm one with that rabbit hole, and I just kind of went in ever since, and I began to experience a lot of things, working with the with the craft and experiencing it, working manifestation, all that stuff, and it's like it's crazy to me. It's like I can understand why people think it's not real because that's how we were born, and like we were born to believe or force fed the information that oh, it's not real, it's make believe. It's only stuff in like Hollywood. But that's what they want you to think, because if you're too powerful, then how can they control you?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like that's my and that's and that's you know, growing up and I would you know, see magical shows like Harry Potter or you know, justgical kind of stuff like that, and uh, you would always see magic coming out of the magician's wand or some kind of bolts of lightning or some energy that is very clear, and I was always awesome colors and everything, and clearly that wasn't real, but you wanted it to be real, you know.
Speaker 2: No kind of like okay, and people can laugh at me all they want for this.
Speaker 5: It's not like that.
Speaker 2: But I have seen orbs of color fly out of my hand before, really and yeah, like I didn't catch the actual orbs on video, but I caught my reaction and it's on my TikTok. Actually, but my boyfriend he said that he was coming home from work one night when we were living I don't remember where we were living at, but he said he came in and he saw two colors orbs I think orange and purple fly out of my head into the TV. It was weird.
Speaker 5: Like, so it's it's not off.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, yeah, yeah, I mean it's just not as fantastic coal to the eyes for the most part, is what I'm trying to say. It's it's not to say that, right, it's not to say that it's not happening. I mean, fox sake, we only have you know, access to point zero zero zero three percent of the light spectrum or whatever it is, so very well could be that shit is coming out of wands and out of hands and out of heads and all that kind of stuff. Right, But that's just the physical makeup of it.
Speaker 2: It's like more than stuff. But unfortunately, in this prison planet.
Speaker 5: We don't get that kind of luxury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean look, you really fascinated me with your ability to uh to look at tarot cards oracle cards and really just get like an amazing message and just out of curiosity, like how did you start to learn about the tarot cards? Like what was it? I mean, like did you just do it? Like most people like cups means emotions because it's water and you know sword equals wind, you know what I mean? Like what was your Like how did you get it?
Speaker 5: So I don't learn like normal people do.
Speaker 2: I cannot sit down and study something and it stick in my head. Like I'm a kinesthetic learner, but.
Speaker 5: I like to use other ways and tools to.
Speaker 4: Learn.
Speaker 2: So my best learn And this is probably so scorpio coded for my like life, but I'm an learn by experience kind of person, like I.
Speaker 5: Need to like hands on, like go through it.
Speaker 2: So I kind of would do it as I went, and the more I did it, the more I was you know, it was sticking, you know. So I'm like, Okay, this means this and oh you know, let me check my book and I want to I want to preface that, I'm want to add this like side note, that's so freaking important, Like whoever wants to learn terot, like because everybody has the ability to learn tarot. Because I used to be fascinated with terror readers. I'm like, how do they do it? Psychics too, how did they do it? And like I still to this day, I've been reading for what five years now, and I still sometimes have to reference my book because I'll have a brain fart because high human, you know, like I have like my flaws. But like for the most part, it's it's over time. It just kind of starts sticking with you. But you have to like understand like that you are like in sync with your Tarot cards, like that that spirit, you know, using this divination tool to guide you with these answers. So not second guessing yourself is probably like major because I'm the worst that second guessing, Like I will overthink. But they don't want you to do that. So once you kind of get that down on top of like just picking it up as you go.
Speaker 5: However it works for you to learn, then run with that.
Speaker 2: Don't let anybody tell you the probit like this is the only way to do it, because then one they're not really in the right confines of spirituality. That's not the point. You don't shame people for how they learn how to use divination tools. And also with the with the with the myth of this is the myth of you can't buy your own tarot cards is bs by the way, because if you don't have anybody else to buy them for you, I'm a spoil myself. Let me gets if you are not vibing with that deck, then it's not gonna it's not you gotta fill follow the vibe and stuff. You just go with the flow. The kids practice, but it works for.
Speaker 3: The It's not like you could force somebody into gifting them to you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I wouldn't recommend putting like twisting their arm or putting a pew pew to their head or anything. But you can insist, like and be like, what do you want for Christmas? Well? Uh, you know a deck would be nice, this deck particularly, like because I'm picky with my tarot. I'm very picky with my taro deck.
Speaker 1: What deck do you use? Actually, I use.
Speaker 2: The Witch's Tarot, my favorite deck. Actually, can see how worn it is, like it's falling apart. Even the cards are falling apart, and I used to have the pocket deck and it got lost and like the many times that I've moved, but I want to get like another pocket deck because like I have like problems with my hands sometimes, so if it's like a lot that I have to hold, it'll hurt my hands.
Speaker 5: So pocket deck is like perfect, awesome.
Speaker 3: Well we do a Tarot card reading, no, and it's just a one card pool, but maybe you can do that for us tonight at the end of the show. That'd be freaking awesome.
Speaker 5: What I'm expecting to like.
Speaker 1: The floor will be yours, right he yeah, yeah, dude, Yeah, it's uh, it's it's so awesome too, because they usually sink right up with the show, like every single time. It's like, you know, we'll do a Tarot reading at the end of every show and it is spot fucking on every time, and you're like, what is really going on? And I'm sorry, like I don't believe in we're coming up on episode three hundred already, Sean, I don't know if you.
Speaker 3: Know, I was not aware of this. Yeah, we got like.
Speaker 1: Five more episodes. We got like five more episodes till three hundred and it's like, you know, we've done damn near three or till three hundred. Rather, it's like, we got five more episodes until we've done this three hundred times, you know, And every and every single reading is always some are more on than others, Like some of them are more like, oh my god, you know, my mind absolutely blown. But usually they're all pretty much in sync. And so how many times does it need to be a coincidence for you to start to believe in it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It's kind of one of those things.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts as far as that goes, as far as like how how do you think the taro is working? Is it your inner world reflecting into the outer world? Like what are your thoughts on that? As far as being able to pull up a reading and kind of get some good information off of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it kind of depends on the person's like I don't know, Like that's a really good question, actually, and so I guess it would depend on one. The police system really does help, but it's like, okay, there we go. It's also what somebody is willing to admit about themselves or what's going on in their life. Because I've had people where I've done readings and I've I'm so confident in my readings because I really I very rarely miss, and when I miss, it's always because they're not admitting to something that's really going on or something shifted in the timeline, which is why I always put that in my spiel that you have free will, you have the option to change how your fate's gonna, you know, play out, And so I mean so it could change and it may not come to fruition. But as far as the trajectory goes from what I'm reading in current Energy, this is the path that's headed. So if you don't like it, then change it. But if somebody doesn't want to admit what's going on in their life, like it's a big thing. So for example, I wrote, I read for a friend and I love her pieces. This is no shade on her, but I and like I said, I'm very confident in my readings. So if I'm telling you like this is what's going on, and they're like, no, everything's fine, I'm like no, no, no, no, this is going on. Spirits very loud about it. I've pulled on it, I can pull again. The same cards are going to pull like regardless, spirit will scream it at you a thousand times if you choose to listen. That's only you. But don't complain if you're not listening and you know you're getting the same results and stuff like that, but you're refusing to acknowledge the problem and fixing the problem. So I was pulling three of swords, which is typically the heartbreak card cheating, and I was like, I hate to say this, but your husband's like not being faithful to you. And there's another woman and the other woman is scary. She wants to be you. It's dare I say, damn, near want to be like in your meat suit, want to be.
Speaker 5: You, like because you have. Yeah, it was scary, Like you need to watch out. I don't know who this woman is.
Speaker 2: You may not know her. She you might know her, but you don't know like how well she knows you, you know. And she's she wants the title of wife. She wants to be you because she finds you to be prettier than her. She finds you attractive. She wants to embody your essence, So watch out for destiny swapping, you know, like, so be careful. But she's like, no, me and my husband are good. He would never I'm like, okay, like I'll do another reading for you, but like I'll ask for different information. But if Spirit presses on about it, I can't, you know, I can't tell Spirit like this is not what they want to talk about, because I've had instances where I'm like, Spirit, could we not bring this up because that's not what I want to do. I don't want to be in the middle of this. It's too close to home, like neighbors or something. They're like, we don't give it, like you're a swords like cheating, cheating, cheating, and this is with somebody you know, And I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I can see, like as you were saying, as far as like people denying something, you know, I can understand that if it's like something to do with themselves, you know, whether it's their shadow that they're they're kind of not really wanting to deal with at the moment, and if they only dealt with the shadow, then they can prevent whatever thing you're trying to tell them. But when it comes to you telling them about somebody else, it's like there's nothing they can do to prevent that from happening. I would think, you know, they'll.
Speaker 2: Have an equal problem with both, especially within themselves, but especially somebody they don't want to see as like.
Speaker 5: Oh, this person would never hurt me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, clearly you've never been hurt enough like to realize that anybody will hurt you, you know, So it's mainly the ones.
Speaker 5: Closest to you that'll do it.
Speaker 2: So it's like I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's literally my purpose and my job to be the messenger, you know, regardless of what the message is. But it's for your growth. It's part of your spiritual contract and if you want to if you want to continue the karmic loop, that's on you.
Speaker 5: That's why free will is a thing.
Speaker 1: What's so interesting about that is, though, is that how you were able to look at a couple of paper cards and determine that her husband was cheating on her and be right about it, like just out of curiosity, Like what cards? Would you know? If you got that kind of reading? You said that there was like swords mentioned, and that's usually in that direction.
Speaker 2: So if I'm doing taro, and especially if it's like it can be one card as simple as just the three of Swords, but if there's like a combination of cards like three of Swords, tennis swords, the Lover's reverse, two of Cups reverse.
Speaker 5: I know I'm missing a couple here.
Speaker 2: If you have like maybe any of the Kings, especially like the King of Wands in reverse and stuff like that, or the Night of Wands, that's typically like player f boy energy, like all the Nights are very immature energy. Or if they pop up and then another combo pops up, Like when I was rooting for a potential pregnancy at some point for actually myself, all the cards for pregnancy came out, and in my book it says, if, oh, what is it if the Empress obviously the Empress pops out, she's pregnant. But it doesn't always have to mean a child now, But if if like two of the aces pop out, was it the Ace of Wands and the Ace of Cups pop out together, and the four ones pop out together, you're pregnant, like baby, there's no there's no evans of but there's a child coming. And I actually had a pregnancy scare and I had like it was weird, like I was pregnant, but like it was more like the baby was trying to come in energetically and prepare me to be pregnant because I was having all the symptoms. My you know, cycle was acting up and I was genuinely having pregnancy symptoms, and I was in denial. I was like, I'm not pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant. No, thank you, like I'm good, I'll pass, like I'm good. The swerve on it like you know, double it and give it to the next person, like I'm good. I don't. But and then they were it was a spearbox was telling me I was pregnant. They were like, you're pregnant, You're pregnant, You're pregnant. I had my boyfriend under estes and he was like, you're pregnant. They said that loud, and they were like you're having a son. Da da da dah. Like it was getting real. And I was like, oh my god. I was making appointments. But I even had a positive is pregnant, Like it was a bank positive, but it was a positive pregnancy test. And I was like, I've never done that before. I've had scares instantly negative. This one was positive, and I was like, okay, so this might be real. And I went to the doctor's appointment like, oh, I waited a little longer than I probably should have just because everything was so weird, and I ended up not being pregnant in the long run, and spirits like we had to.
Speaker 5: You know, he renegotiated.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to sound crazy to some people, but he renegotiated his contract because of the timing wasn't right. Y'all have to be in a different like, not only mindset, but things need to be more peaceful in your life because when the kids and I'm like plural, which are the kids, So it's supposed to be a boy and then a girl, but they have to come in and it's going to be a time of peace, not chaos.
Speaker 5: So the timing was wrong.
Speaker 2: Wow, And my period is still acting up like my normally and I'm not trying to get too into it, but it does make.
Speaker 5: A lot of the story.
Speaker 2: My cycle has always been set same thing since I. You know, it regulated at a certain age where it was normal, like a normal set, and then going from there, I was like, all right, five days, heavy, painful, got it now it's three days and it was very light like period period home funny, but and but now it's still at three day. So it literally was energetic enough so heavily that it knocked my cycle into a weird flow, like it was so weird.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but I would be we would not be talking to a witch if we were not talking about blood magic. You know what I'm saying. It's just gonna have to go there right.
Speaker 2: Oh and that's crazy too bringing that up. You know people when they do blood magic and they'll have to take it, you know, for the painful way. Why that's actually more low vibrational because there's pain involved in a sense you're forcing that pain. What I have to go through is natural. Is it painful? Yes, but it's just expected. Now that's natural blood coming out. It's more high vibrational in my opinion, and I've gotten confirmation on it. Like it's more potent magically to use a woman's but you have to obviously have her consent. You know, if you take it from her, that's not gonna work well for you. But but like if she's willingly given it to you or using it in her workings and stuff, like very very potent magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine just I mean, I feel like I would imagine that you would have to have an agreement there if you're going to be working. Let's say I don't know you your boyfriend. Let's say you guys decide to get a little weird with some blood magic or whatever, but your boyfriend takes it from you and you don't know about it, or takes it against your will. Just a hypothetical situation. I would imagine that, like somewhere along the lines, maybe quantum entanglely, that that substance would not work as well in a in a magical spell, right, like.
Speaker 2: A kickback, it would be your you could have you want your your your magic to go this way, your intent to go this way.
Speaker 5: It's going to go this way. It's either not gonna work.
Speaker 2: But I think if you're choosing blood magic, you're going to get a response, so karma essentially, but it's gonna go like astray. So kind of like how I feel like, I don't know why I'm us Well, I guess spirits like making me use this excuse because they want the message out there too, but they're like doing a love spell, right. I will never recommend anyone doing a love spell, because you're messing with somebody's free will, Like that's not okay.
Speaker 5: And if anybody's.
Speaker 2: Seeing the craft and they know, like how Sarah did that and that guy and he went psychowner and was obsessed, Like that's what you're gonna get. But what I recommend to a soulmate spell to find your soulmate that brings them to you instead of you efing around with somebody's free will.
Speaker 3: So that was gonna end up with you anyways. You know the process.
Speaker 2: Supposed to like will work your way to meet your soulmate, because not everybody's going to meet their soulmate in this lifetime because they choose to stay in their shadow side.
Speaker 5: They choose to not.
Speaker 2: Heal so or do the work to get there. Like if you stay in a toxic relationship and you refuse to leave that relationship, how are.
Speaker 5: You ever gonna meet your soulmate? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, Spirit wants you to be with that person, and there's a like like a purpose and just shit needs to be done in this in this realm and this time we need this to shift forward so this baby can be born and this can happen. Then we're gonna split them apart on like whether she likes it or not, divine intervention and we're gonna make her leave this person so we can move things along. We've got shit to do, like like you know what I'm saying. So some people's purpose is I don't want to stay grander than others. Some people just have a different vibration. I guess is a good way to put it. Of purpose.
Speaker 5: That's more. I'm trying to say it without saying like it's not more.
Speaker 2: Important, but it's impact impactful. I guess it's energetically this needs to be done like now, So it's it's not something that can be put on the back burner.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, these things need to be done. This is on. This is a musk too. We have a timeframe.
Speaker 3: We have time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if we need the greater good to happen or this to flow the right way, then this needs to we need to shut it down. So if spirit wants you away from that person, they'll rip it apart, they'll neow the bridge. You're not returning back.
Speaker 1: To that dude. I'll tell you what I did a little I did a little love spell once upon a time, and uh, I would be honest with you. I I thought that it didn't work. It was actually Uh we did a money Spell episode and it worked literally overnight. It was crazy, right and and then like it was like the episode after that, or a couple episodes after that, we did a love Spell episode, right, and and I ended up doing a love Spell. And I followed all the steps I set my intention. I meditated on the on the I think I put it inside of a bowl. It's like usually some sugar, some water and some other things that you put it up on a windowsill whatever, right, And and I left that. I left that bowl up on that window sill for I think like three months because I'm like, all right, if I empty it out, it's not gonna work, so lo and behold I go and uh. I went to go empty it because I was like, I ain't gonna happen. You know, if it was going to happen, it would have happened already. It's been up there for three four months now.
Speaker 2: Whatever it emptying is what set it off because you let it out.
Speaker 1: Well, it was literally like two months after I emptied it emptied it out that that person came around.
Speaker 2: And so that's because when you had it in the jar. You were holding it in. Oh, you were containing that spell. When you released it and give it back to the earth, then it's able to grow. And you know, it's like planning a seed into the earth and letting it grow. But if you keep that seat in a jar, is it going to grow? No, it's not gonna grow.
Speaker 1: Not very fruitful. Yeah. Well, I will then just to just to say that I like to agree with you that you shouldn't be doing love spells because that wasn't what I was hoping to happen, you know. I mean, I'm not going to go into detail or anything, but uh, there was no happy enemy.
Speaker 2: It should not be like what you were hope like what you were intending it for it to be.
Speaker 5: Was it more toxic?
Speaker 1: It was pretty toxic. Yeah, I mean, and I think that most people in your minds, like you're always going to imagine some kind of fantastical version of reality, especially you know, if you're in love and you're hoping that love works out, and it's like, like, not to sound lame or whatever, but I've been watching Love is Blind and man like, of course that shit's never going to work. You know what I'm saying it's like it's just so funny seen it.
Speaker 5: But I imagine I agree. I'll agree with you though.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but but yeah, I think that there are definitely some spells out there that absolutely work though, Like that money spell absolutely worked, and I think that, I mean, sex magic definitely works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Like, oh, what I will recommend if you're going to do the love spell, do it for yourself. Good idea, a love spell for you, you know, so self exactly, because that's another way that'll bring you to your person is like pouring that back into yourself. Because like if you if your mental health is not in the right like headspace, if you're not you know, if you don't have self confidence, then you don't love yourself and you're not showing yourself that you're the baddest bitch on the block, you know, then you deserve like top quality love. Then you're only gonna find spouses that treat you the way that you feel about yourself. So it reflects it manifests, like people don't realize how they manifest on a regular basis in or everything we do is spell work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everything just.
Speaker 5: Speaking is spell work.
Speaker 2: Like I learned the other day about how there's certain ways that like, like the English lan I had like this put together and it was Dakota, my boyfriend. He showed me something, this guy about how we speak, like if we intake.
Speaker 5: Certain words are more light than the hard words.
Speaker 2: So you know how, And this is no offense to anybody that lives up north, so don't take offense.
Speaker 5: Sorry, guys, I love y'all.
Speaker 2: But you know how they have that really like horr tone and it's very like short, you know what I'm saying, It's just harsh, harsh tone. Well, I figured and I put all this together at some point that the way that the English language was set up. You know how, if you take someone from a foreign country and you translate into English, it sounds very old world, you know what I'm talking about. So then you add our English language, which kind of like puts these like negative like pieces in it. So the universe does not clock what you're doing. So you can say, oh, I don't want this to happen, and the universe heard everything, but that one word that flips it on its head.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: So instead of what you're manifesting, you get the opposite because the universe didn't catch that one word that you use. I can't remember the exact like like details of it. But so the Southern draw we we we kind of like have this more flow with it. So that's how it's manifesting, but that the English language is pretty much like stop.
Speaker 3: Stop right, not allowing it to resonate properly.
Speaker 2: Basically, It's crazy how when you speak it's spelling for a reason, it's spell work. It's manifesting, putting it into the universe, saying it out loud, calling it what is it?
Speaker 5: Speaking it into existence?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just calling shot at that point. And I think that, you know, just out of curiosity, just to throw this out there, because I know that there's going to be people that listen, because we post these episodes on the Cult of Conspiracy too, and there's a lot of religious people that listen over there. So just to throw it out there. Uh, whenever you're doing any kind of magic or terror reading or divining, or whenever you're listening to what you say as spirit are is this anything to do with demons at all?
Speaker 2: No? I mean unless you want it to like obviously, Like okay, So I always hated the the phrase though it's all demons. That doesn't literally make sense because that's such an imbalance. It's literally it's like, okay, let's take we're gonna take a scale, right, and we're gonna put demons versus non demons. All right, it's just gonna tip it, you know what I'm saying, off the fucking table. If you can't, you can't have one without the other. Granted, can demons come on over? Yeah, if you allow it to and you don't protect yourself the right way, But can you imagine? So let's take the people who actually believe that. Okay, let's say that they got put facts in front of them saying it's not demons. Your Grandma Esther has really been sitting by you trying to give you information and stuff because they love you, you know, and that's what they're there to do. And you've just been telling Grandma Esther off, you know what I'm saying, Like you're just like whatever, you know, likean.
Speaker 5: This whole time I knitted you that.
Speaker 2: All right, you're throwing souls at them and you're just Grandma is just hitting Grandma and they're just like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'll leave if you just want me to leave, you know.
Speaker 3: Those butter Scotch candies I gave you. You're not gonna trust me now.
Speaker 2: But to me, it's always been crazy to think like it's just such the imbalance alone. And maybe that's my libra moon speaking. I don't know, but I just to have so much of one and none of the other. Logically, that just doesn't make sense to me. And if you do that, like, I'm sure if you make it a mathematical term too, it wouldn't come out or equate to the right answer either.
Speaker 5: And I'm bad at math.
Speaker 1: You know, that's something that people just love to jump right forward to that if you're doing anything outside of their beliefs, that of course it's demonic. You know, all the old gods demonic, the Greek God's demonic, the Norse God's demonic, the flying spaghetti monster he hangs around long enough demonic. You know, it's like, these things are crazy, and it's like it's not a logical mind whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It's toxic. And then it's okay also too. If all you're saying is demon this, demon that demon this, guess what you're manifesting.
Speaker 5: You're literally calling it to you.
Speaker 2: And what's so funny is that these people I'm not trying to go on a tangent here, but it's like and they can get mad at me all they want, but it's like you really have to sit down and think blind following something so blindly, and they will lead you off a cliff, you know, like how are you you know, how are you not able to use logic and thinking like, Okay, that doesn't make sense, that's contradictory. And if they really started looking into things where it's like all the greatest women in the in the Bible, they were demonized for being smart, independent, self thinking women, and it's like you got to really think about like, Okay, if they're doing all these things and it's clearly for a position to keep power and fear, you know what I'm saying, then there's there's a problem there because if you really want to sit there and argue, the Book of Psalms nothing but spell work.
Speaker 5: That's all it is. Spells, all right, They used crystals in.
Speaker 1: The Bible, that's what the Haitians were using.
Speaker 5: Or are you using they use crystals in the Bible.
Speaker 2: I've seen one of the things I saw them get he gave somebody to go around. I don't remember what worked for it, but they went around the city, and he gave him like Lapis lu Zuli. I don't remember all the old that was the one that I remember the most. But he go dorned in with crystals for all these other properties that they have. And then Jesus, do you madam me any one? He was a witch, he was a necromancer.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about the uh, the chest plate that had all the different crystals on it exactly.
Speaker 2: And then the three wise men that came to him, they followed a star, like, come on, it's right there. So why is it okay for them to have people that they seek to interpret their dreams and do all these other predictions or cools and whatnot. Why was it okay only in the Bible? You're thinking that those are the only times that those kinds of people are going to exist.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm starting to have a little bit more sympathy for people that have those beliefs and not necessarily trying to judge them so much anymore, because I'm trying to just come from a realm of understanding. It's like, look, if you are a believer of that religion. That's what that religion teaches you. Unfortunately, that is part of it. And you know, maybe you want to take it all the way. I mean, it goes back way farther than this. But dude, just by looking at the King James Bible and everything that was going on around that time, King James wrote the book on Demonology, he was the one trying witch.
Speaker 2: In the other tower, trying to convert his piss.
Speaker 5: In the gold or something like that.
Speaker 2: Story.
Speaker 5: Well, they had a witch in another tower doing some stuff.
Speaker 1: It was all about how to hunt a witch and how to spot a witch and throw you know, hie, a millstone to a witch's foot and if she drowns, then then she's not a witch. But hey, she's already dead anyway. But if she comes back up, then she is a witch. And I'm pretty sure that never happened.
Speaker 2: Tell me a witch broke your heart without telling me a witch broke your heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we all. We all love a little crazy love from time to time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I but to hate a whole group of people, especially ones that are healing you in the community. So and then, oh wait, go back to the point for team. It's just two seconds. Didn't even talk about any of that.
Speaker 1: King Solomon, Yeah, well they'll say he's the mad King though.
Speaker 2: Okay, but y'all still talking about him and he's in the book though.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree. They only like to talk about good King Solomon, not mad King Solomon though, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you got to take all of it bad carry.
Speaker 1: Tike no no, oh yeah, dude, there's solemn the solomonic solemonic magic out there, and dude, it's like really precise, like some of that some of the Solomon I don't know how to say that fucking word, but solomonic magic or whatever it's called, is like crazy deep and it's almost like it's like very similar. I'm pretty sure actually Aleister Crowley was real into solomonic magic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, how do you think the Stairway Oh you know how the Stairway to Heaven song got wrote?
Speaker 1: Huh that was in Crowley's house, I think, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: They channeled and he said that I'm getting goosebumps on confirmation.
Speaker 5: They were channeling.
Speaker 2: They were doing a session of some sort and the dude, I think the whole band started hearing it. In their head and they just would not leave their head, and that's how the whole song got written.
Speaker 5: And I mean as Alisair Crowley is such.
Speaker 2: A unique and for me, I respect both in light and dark. I'm you know, I respect the balance sure, because I'm not a full light witch, like I'm going to balance in between, you know, like people.
Speaker 1: And some people will argue that there is no such thing as light or dark anyway, it's just energy that you're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Well, then that doesn't make sense, like, because then how would you differentiate what's good versus evil.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's kind of the point, is that you know what's good for you may be evil to somebody else and vice versa.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, saving the children I think is across the board of being a good thing or healing somebody. Now, maybe not healing like Hitler, but you know, but I feel like, you know, I guess it's I guess that's where like that road de Hell was paid good intentions. But I mean, it is debatable through all aspects. But as long as you're calling in from a place of light and you're like, show me how to do this in the highest you know, vibration for the highest good of all.
Speaker 5: Then the guidance.
Speaker 2: There really should have should be towards something, and if somebody is disagreeing with that, then you need to question that person.
Speaker 1: You know, right well, I mean sticking on that topic, I mean we're talking a little dark magic. I went over to your apartment one time and pretty sure I saw you doing some kind of hex action going on. Yeah, it was like you did something, you put something in the freezer and you were like, yeah, that's a hex or something like that.
Speaker 3: Don't even don't even worry about.
Speaker 1: That, just curiosity. I mean, I'm gonna I'm not going to put a curse or a hex on anybody. I just like learning how it's done. But how did you go about doing that?
Speaker 2: So it's not a hex per se, it's it's called the freezer spell, and you don't have to you can do it on people, but you can also do it for other things too, So like if you want to like freeze your rent, or if you have an addiction, you want to freeze your addiction, or you want to freeze just anything that's like ailing you at that point or stressing you out or whatever. And that includes people you know you put them in the freezer, and what you do is there there's a couple of different ways you can do it. So you take a you take a bottle or a container of sorts that is capable of freezing with water in it. So I've had some stuff cracked before, you know, because I wasn't thinking it through. And you know, science, you got to put that in if science and magic would just anyway, so.
Speaker 3: The same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they hand in hand.
Speaker 2: So well, so you take that and you put your petition in, like you put the name of whatever, the person or why you're freezing what you're freezing. Make sure you're specific, like, do not and I cannot stress this enough, do not leave room for interpretation at all, because the universe will take it and run a mile, run a galaxy with it, and do it.
Speaker 1: So and I'll have you, Oh, you're asking for a thousand bucks? Are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you getting that money from?
Speaker 1: Well, I would just referring to deer really, but that's.
Speaker 2: Actually my reference is Let's say you're manifesting money, and this is still going to apply to using the intention. Let's say you're menaging.
Speaker 5: Don't want a million.
Speaker 2: Dollars, right, or five hundred thousand dollars, just a quick little five hundred thousand, right, Okay, cool, here you go, Okay, cool, thanks, Oh ring ring ring. Oh hi, your great aunt Gertrude, she died last night, but she lets to see you in the will.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's what And that's what you hear too. From what you hear too is that you know, most times, whenever people are trying to manifest something or do a spell or some kind of magic or a ritual or whatever, you know, and then their their spell, ritual, magic or whatever actually comes to fruition, most people just pass it off as a coincidence because they're like, oh, well, that happened the natural way, because they're expecting fucking you know, like the Hunger Games hamage just sending down some ointment from the heavens or something like that, and it doesn't happen like that.
Speaker 2: You know, the magic works is that you're calling a force to give it to you in a way that comes to you, like, how do you expect? Just like those people that don't want to bring their kids to the hospital, we're just gonna pray about it. You pray that this doctor who is specific in this medicine brought you in and he's good at this, and he's like, I'm gonna do it for free, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, try try praying a two fake away. All right, you're gonna go to the dentist.
Speaker 2: They would bring them to the person to help them because God, a divine source being whatever sent that to you.
Speaker 1: So get it out of you, dude. Well look, let's get over to the chat here real quick. Nick said, I introduced my girl to shrooms two nights ago. Went beautifully. We woke one another up.
Speaker 5: Hell, nice, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love that for you.
Speaker 5: I think it's a great tool too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I would love to do psychedelics with somebody who I'm like intimate with. You know, I've never done that actually, Like I've never done it with a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Just become one, you know, I think.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, I mean and and I've I've done psychedelics with I mean my favorite people, to be honest with you, like, I've done it with Sean. I've done it with Jacob one time. And actually he was a fucking Debbie Downer the entire time, and it was just bad energy. He was just judging. He was judging himself so hard the entire time. I'm like dude, I get it that you know you're going inward and you're not kind of used to that. But man, you're ruining my vibe right now, and.
Speaker 2: Let's do we do it right right right?
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, it's uh. I would I would love that. That sounds beautiful.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: We should all get together and a Sheldon Cody. Y'all love him, you know we could do that. That's fine. And then what I recommend, because I'm going to advocate for my zodiac, find you a scorpio to do that with.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, there's always been something about scorpios that I.
Speaker 2: Just Oh, there's plenty of them from out there. I'm looking for a good man with a good and have a good time. I promise you there's scorpio women out there and they will blow your mind.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm aware, Yeah, I'm aware. I actually have a Scorpio moon. So just to throw that out there.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's what we get along.
Speaker 1: So well, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: Along.
Speaker 1: So Nick said, after doing the mushrooms, the sex was incredible. I can imagine yep, I can imagine that. Good on you, dude, brit said, do you think this destiny I think this is for you. Uh, do you think demons exist? And if they do, do you think they're bad? What do you think they really are or what they are for and can do?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is like I love this question, by the way. So demons are they real?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I yeah, I've met one, you know, a few, a couple of times. I had one attached to me for like fifteen years before I even got into this stuff. I had one attached to me after playing with the Wigi board. And I'm not knocking weigi boards. They're just not for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, after forgetting the demon, I imagine that wouldn't be for you.
Speaker 5: No, definitely not.
Speaker 2: But it's like my vibration and who I am as I guess as a witch and a spiritual person that I'm not meant to align with it. I have a story behind that too, with the psychic she pulled us out of. I'll tell that story, just remind me after I go into this. But they're all right. So it's a mixed bag. I believe that like some demons are just pure brought you know, there's levels to it. I believe that some demons are just misunderstood, like Lilith. She was labeled, she was demonized, but she's she's not like you know what I'm saying. But if you're gonna call me what it is, then I'll I'll show you a villain, you know what I'm saying. I'll show you the demon because I can. I can go on demon time. I can. If somebody's gonna make me, yeah, I'm gonna be with you know, I'll be your worst nightmare. But I really just don't have any intentions of doing any harm. Just don't come for.
Speaker 5: Me, you know, Like that's just kind of how it is.
Speaker 2: So I think some of them do bad, you know, because they're considered bad. So if you're gonna label them that way, I don't think there's any escape from it. But I feel like some of them are, you know, they are tricksters. Some of them are kind of like in the middle. They're just they're not good, they're not bad, but you know, they kind of just do whatever, you know. But then there are ones that are low vibrational, heavy hitters, you know, like powerful and if they they just do whatever they want, you know. But a lot of them are low level in a sense of like negativity, embodiment of evil. But I think some of them are just misunderstood, you know. I think he just kind of have to gauge. I wouldn't. I'm not saying seek it out, you know, because if you're gonna call it out, like, you're gonna probably call the worst to you. And I've met the the two that I've met personally, like the one that was attached to me, he he didn't have good intentions at all, and he's I'm not gonna lie ugly like as sin, you know, he's so ugly. And I'm at the point now where I'm like, I dare you, you know, because I think he was trying to make his way back to me the other day because I was talking about him so much, because I mean, we've been in printed with each other for fifteen years, so we know each other's energy, and he's he's definitely trickster energy for sure on the negative aspect of it, because he's like I know his pattern. That's how well I know him is because of his pattern. Now, the one that I met after him, he was worse, he was scarier, and and it's like I try not to go into the fear aspect of it. Because when you realize that you're also like sovereign powerful in your own right, then that's where they get scared. You know what I'm saying, Like, when you start realizing that you yourself are basically and this is my theory I have, I would love to go into it, but we are essentially gods in a meat.
Speaker 1: Soup, dude. And that's that's so funny that you bring that up to because a long time ago, people you know, would would I heard Jacob's whole demon story and that whole thing, and I was like, you know, I feel like most of the time, it's it's like the common concept is that there's always a lot of fear involved every single time, and.
Speaker 2: You are feeding that in of course you're manifesting that's.
Speaker 1: And they're just eating that shit up like it's cocaine, you know what I mean. It's just a fucking fiend drug. And you know, and I always thought, man, you know what's funny is is that the demons always want to allegedly from the stories, they always want to attach themselves to you. But why is it that we never want to attach ourselves to a demon? Was because we don't envy a demon? A demon may envy us, right, and so if they envy us, then that means that like we're kind of better than they are, and so the like I would have, I would imagine we're fucking more powerful than they are then at that point, right, Oh yeah, I was never really worried about whole the whole demon thing, you know, my whole life. I've never really had a lot of fear about that personally. So real quick, you said that you had these experiences with this demon, So like what if you could explain like what you were experiencing.
Speaker 2: So let's see. So for a while, before I even got back into the witchy wou side of things, I was with my ex who was very abusive and hit that demon amplified that he came out of the Luigi when I was fourteen. But so I guess initially like I didn't know. Nothing happened when we played with the Weedi board, nothing happened, and I'm like, well this blows, you know, like I was kind of hoping for something and you know, but nothing happened, and.
Speaker 5: He led dormant a lot.
Speaker 2: But what my first initial notice of him was whenever I had went I told the girls because we were having a slumber party at my house. I was told the girls to go inside, and I was gonna go put the Wigi board up because it was my friends who let me borrow it. And whenever I go over on the side of his trailer by the porch, you cannot see me. And this is back in the day, not everybody had like cameras everywhere, you know what I'm saying, Like this was like early, like two thousands, and so I shimmied under his porch and he had a nice little gap that would fit the board. Because well, we weren't in the best neighborhood and they would literally people.
Speaker 5: Would just steal shit, just to steal shit.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to be responsible, you know, have that on me on my conscious that somebody stole it because I wasn't, you know, like smart or respectful enough to like put it somewhere. I was just gonna tell them where it was in the morning. Because cell phones didn't exist in or but they weren't like they no, I don't even think maybe like the big chunky ones in the cars, but I don't think cell phones were even a big thing, right, Like I didn't have a flip phone at that time, I know that kid cat she's I guess talking to spirit. But anyways, the next morning, we get woke up, or like a few hours later, we got woken up because my neighbor across the street. Next to the neighbor I borrowed the Ouiji boy from her brothers were waking her up because they had to go somewhere or whatever, and they were like banging on my window and I'm like what. Because I'm not a morning person, I'm like what, you know, Like what, why don't bang? What? Stop? What? They were like, hey, tell Jocelyn to come on or whatever, and I want to hope she's doing well.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen her since then.
Speaker 2: Anyways, they were like, oh and we found we found this in front of in front of your in front of your window. And I'm like, a pardon, where did you find that at? Where did you get that from? And They're like it was literally sitting in front of your window. And I'm like there's no way cause my friend hadn't even woken up yet, he's still sleeping. Nobody knew where I put it, you know, I was. I didn't make a peep when I put it under the porch. Nobody knew the.
Speaker 5: More upon inspecting.
Speaker 2: The board, right, that thing, Oh god, I'm getting chills. It looked like it had been beaten to hell. It had been tore up, burned, scort, scratch, spin on, runover. It looked like it had been ripped to pieces. Damn near.
Speaker 5: You couldn't even use it.
Speaker 2: It was beaten up so bad. And it was laying in front of my window.
Speaker 5: Like, look, I've got chills.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what I mean you believe that, like a demon had something to do with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then coincident, and we don't believe in coincidences in this house.
Speaker 5: I'm just using it as irony and a joke.
Speaker 2: But coincidentally, when I turned seventeen, I was like, supposed to go to my friend's house. She was late, right, and I ended up falling asleep. She woke me up and she was like, do you want to still come? You can go back to sleeping. When I'm like, hell no, I'm seventeen. Let's party, you know, let's go.
Speaker 5: And I left.
Speaker 2: That night my house burnt down, Like yeah, my house burnt down. The electrical core, the electric socket next to my bed caught fire quick my room, they said my room was up in flames, like.
Speaker 5: Faster than it should have been. And no, they really couldn't find.
Speaker 2: What caused it. They said they know where it came from, but there were no electrical issues right whatsoever. And my brother could have died if he would have been sleeping in his room and he was only a few months old, like I mean, he was only like no, no, no, at seventeen, he was a couple. He was a baby still, so he could have died. My parents could have died if they wouldn't have gotten woken up, you know, like I could have lost everyone. And what's funny is just.
Speaker 1: Like curiosity though, like whenever you guys, whenever you were working on the Ouiji board, did you call upon anybody in specific that maybe opened that portal to allow an entity that you weren't expecting in We.
Speaker 5: Followed from what I remember, and I don't remember, like too too much because that was just so long ago.
Speaker 2: But I believe we followed the rules because I know I was very very eminently, very serious about that. I'm like, I don't know, I know the risks of playing with the weaving board because for some reason, as a kid and even into an adult, I was always very careful with my decisions because I know that there's you know, a kickback on things. If you do it this way, you're you're asking for trouble, so, you know, and making my decisions, I'm thoroughly thinking things through. So I'm like making sure we're doing it right or we you know, closing it right and properly opening it properly. But I don't know what it was that we did. Now, granted it was multiple people there, it was a few of us girls doing it, so that may have played a factor in the fact that not everybody may have had the same intention or mindset, which is definitely like important that on the level of it. Now, I'm never going to recommend to play the bard alone. Like I'm never going to recommend that if you do it on you, that's your decision. Just please use as much protection, like go above and beyond on protection. Okay, like more than salt, brick dust, eggshell dust, combine it, you know, get make black salt, all of it, gets all the clear quartz crystals on it, you know, tormaline, just everything. I don't care if you have to chisel a tourmaline in casing to put a dome on top of you, something like, just make sure you're taking the proper precautions so you don't have that because you don't know, you don't know what's gonna come through. And frankly, I think I got lucky, and that saysn't that's saying a lot, because that demon did a lot of like crazy shit to me. But I mean, you can invite something worse, you know. Well after that, it lied dormant for a long time, and whenever I was eighteen and we were in our new trailer, I ended up meeting my ex Brandon, and I should say his name loud and proud, because you know, he was an abusive person and he deserves the call out. But I think in a sense, like people might say, oh, the demon made that happen, it just made it worse. It was not.
Speaker 5: It would have happened regardless, but it.
Speaker 2: Just made it worse. And the thing is is that even though me and that man will never like each other, you know, I will never have anything positive with him, There's one thing that I can say that me and him would agree on is that we both experienced supernatural things involving that demon, and I had actually I've got an e VP on YouTube on my foot phone, and I caught his voice very creepy. But when he popped up around that time, I used, I used to have a picture of him. I caught him in my closet. By the way, closets are portals. It's just like monsters, inc Just to put that out there, but he was, you know, amplifying the violence. Things started moving like like I think the first the very first supernatural event that involved him. When me and him were together, I'm getting chills from head to toe and filling it in my cheeks, which means it's like really intense. So babe, hey, bab can you light the incense do red dragon's blood just for protection?
Speaker 3: Please you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That calls them back, by the way, because he we're familiar with each other's energy.
Speaker 5: Like if I if I talk about him for.
Speaker 2: To too too much, you know, and I'm too into it, then he'll he'll find me again. And I've banished him a few time. I've gotten rid of him a few times. Maybe not the right banishment enough, that's too permanent, but I'm going to figure it out. Anyways, we were laying in bed and I'm like between his legs like laying down, you know, and we're like falling asleep, and how am I like room with that. I'm trying to like figure out how to do it to where y'all understand what I'm saying. So it's like I have my bed and like I have the wall, and then I have my window over here, and I hear on the wall side I'm talking clear as day, not in my head out loud. I hear like somebody in my ear destiny, like really loud. But it was a whisper. It was so weird. I reacted. I didn't say anything, but I reacted. And Brandon jumps up and he goes, what the fuck? And I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm trying not to cuss, but he goes, what the you know? And I'm like, what did you hear? And he's like, I heard your name and I'm like, okay, we're on the same page, got it?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I both heard it.
Speaker 2: Mmh. He jumps off the bed, He goes outside, looks at the perimeter around and he's like, didn't find nobody.
Speaker 5: And he said and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, the whisper didn't come from the window. You can't whisper through a window that came from the wall, and then it clicked, you know. He was like, oh hmmm, you're right, and I'm like okay. You know, after that, just other things started happening. My mom had gotten a new desktop, and because Brandon was such a good like like person to be on like you know, like hacker style, he taught himself a lot of like how to do all the technical stuff on computers that you know, most basic people wouldn't know unless you like learned like he can get in the back door and just just do all the inner works of the computer like a hacker or whatever. And one day we're cooking lunch and I was basically a living nanny from my mom and he didn't work, you know, but he he was cooking chicken, and I was cleaning up something, and all of a sudden, like the computer turned on. Mind you, the fresh out the box computer. There's nothing on this computer. We don't even have the Internet browser programmed yet. Okay, so there's literally nothing stored on this computer. It is like factory reset, fresh out the box. All of a sudden, this fuck this piano melody plays through the speaker loud on a loop three times, shuts off by itself, chills and me and him are just like, what is that? You know? Like, I'm like no, So we freaked out about that. He looks on the computer. He sees nothing. There's no source. He can't even find it. There's no source. You can't find anything on a computer anything, there's no source. He doesn't know where the music came from, what the music was, We don't know nothing. Next day, computer pops on again, same time, but this time, Oh, this is so creepy. I had this on video. I'm gone, but I had it on video. Look at the goosebumps. I don't know if y'all can see him, but who So anyways, it does it again. It turns on, but this time it's speaking in a different language and it's praying. And I have a natural ear for linguistics. Say it was I want to say, aramic, Oh interesting, I have a tent. Like I said, I have an ear for linguistics. I can kind of pin point what regent all that stuff where. It's just a natural talent.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Nobody taught me that.
Speaker 2: And it played on a loop three times and stop and nothing happened on the computer. After that, then my cat started freaking out. And mind you, she was a very savage cat. She was a Siamese. She was scared of nothing, but all of a sudden, if she's been there for years, mindude, this happened over the course of like six years, you know, so she's never scared of anything, all of a sudden, she's hyper fixated, and I mean terrified. I don't know if you've ever seen the look of terror in and animal's eyes, but she was terrified of my ceiling span, not the other four in the house, mine out of it. She's been with me in that house for years at this point, and she's never been out of nowhere. Now she's scared, terrified. She won't eat in the room. She's like always doing that, like hunch down, low to the ground, like she's trying to get away from it, staring fixated. Her eyes will not break off with that fan if it's in her sight. We had to move her food bowl in parts of the room or outside of the room to where she couldn't have a visual of it because she was that scared. She wouldn't sleep in the bedroom with us, and that was a big deal because she was attached to me, so attached to me. And I don't know what Brandon did this, but it was kind of like I guess because we were uncertain of it, and and sounds cruel when I say it, but we picked he picked her up and he put her closer to the fan just to test the theory. Oh God, you would have thought we were murdering her. She did not. There was something on that fan or in that area. And then that went on for about six months and then it stopped. She would come in look at it like hmm, it's not there anymore, and then she was back to normal.
Speaker 3: And you didn't you didn't do and you didn't do anything to the fan, like change anything about it. There wasn't like light bulbs out and you replace them or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, like we were messing with the fan in general. But that's the thing is it was a fan. Then why isn't she scared of the other five or four in the house.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There was something with this fan for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, we were tinking we were doing different We were I think if I recall, we were like different settings, changing the light bulb just to see if something with the fan was, She's still it didn't change. She was terrified of the fan. If we could have taken the fan off the ceiling, we didn't. We couldn't, but if we could, I mean, we probably could have really tried, but it's Louisiana. You don't want to do that. Yeah, and you know, I think she still would have been scared of that spot, because then why is it she's all of a sudden scared of it and six months later, out of nowhere, she's not scared of it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's super strange.
Speaker 1: Well, that leaves us to Britt's question. Britt said, is is that how you got rid of the demon because you realized your power because you were and earlier you said I wish a demon would fuck with me kind of thing?
Speaker 2: Right? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that kind of like how you got rid of it in the first place?
Speaker 5: Kind of that played a huge, huge part in it.
Speaker 2: So whenever you have something negative like that, you do want to command it, like if it's in your space, that's part of it. I would recommend just looking up certain always follow your intuition on what is guided to get rid of it, because there's different ways to get rid of it depending on what kind of demon it is, what the end, you know what it's, you know just what it is energy wise, But having that get the out of my house, you little motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. You are not welcome here, and it's weird energy that you want to be somewhere where no one likes you. We're laughing at you know, just really you're the dominant one. You have to assert your dominance using you know, putting up wards helps as well, but there are.
Speaker 5: Certain banishment techniques that you can do.
Speaker 1: My friend, I feel like, is it possible that if you're not giving into the fear, you're almost starving it of its energy that it feeds on.
Speaker 2: We tried to ignore it, and that just was like, let me amp it up a little bit, because when me and Brandon tried to ignore it, that's when the shades started swooping from side to side, and my mom's door was flinging open when nobody was in the house but me, and you know, then the nightmares, the nightmares that freaked me out. I had the same nightmare consecutively for three weeks straight. You see the pattern of three right, It was like a Freddy Krueger thing. I didn't want to sleep because at any time I shut my eyes, it was the same dream, and I see it in my head.
Speaker 5: It was the same dream.
Speaker 2: I'm in a Puritan house and there's nothing in there.
Speaker 5: It's all wood.
Speaker 2: There's like a table and a cauldron, but the cauldron's like in the fire pit cook and the fire was lit and there was nobody in the room.
Speaker 5: And I would go to try to go out the door.
Speaker 2: The door's not opening, and I turn around and it's filled with people in black cloaks like it was scary, and they were all mumbling and I could not understand them. But then the one that seemed to because I'm getting chilled, and the one that was the leader, he would speak for the group, and it was the same message, every single time. We have you, we're going to get you. You're you're we're pretty much your ours, you know, And I'm like fuck, you know. And funny enough, I prayed about it, like right, like I hit my knees one night and I was like, God, I mean, you don't you know with each other like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not perfect, but you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you make it stop? I can't deal with this anymore. And it's so weird because my theories on God and stuff are so different now. So I don't think I think who I prayed to was not the Christian God, think it was the original source, because I think the Christian God is uh demi urge albeo. I could go into a whole thing on that, but that's not the point of right now. I had a dream that night that I was in a nunnery and I'm sitting in like this, it's like a walk breezeway, and it's beautiful. It's like stone, you know, and it's like it's this like stone, but on the sides like grass and like little like stone benches with like cutouts with like like Mary and New York candles, like just little like statues of like those kinds of people or then like deities or whatever, like saints and stuff like that. And I'm just sitting there chilling, you know. I felt very serene, and this woman, this nun comes up to me. She's in a gray habit and she's like kind of a she's probably in her sixties, you know. She's kind of like a thicker grandma. She looks like she bakes the best cookies. You know. She just was a very sweet face and she's like, hey, you know my child. He says he heard you, and you're fine, You're okay, You're good. No more, You're not gonna have to deal with it anymore. And I never had that nightmare again, and I'm like, holy crap, like what But then it came back like years later, and it's broken up a lot of my relationships, friendship stuff like that. I think it became like it was like obsessed with me kind of in a sense, like it didn't want me to have It was like an abusive relationship. It didn't want me to have a connection with anybody, especially meant it did not want me to have any relationship with a man whatsoever. It was jelly, so very jelly.
Speaker 3: Real quick. He said, when you in the dream to go back to that, you would turn around and there would be a bunch of people in black cloaks. So like, in your understanding, since it's been so long, you having this dream over and over, like what is your interpretation of the imagery of seeing these black cloaks?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like, like, who who would those people be? Are they deemed? Are they who wore the black people.
Speaker 2: I believe they were all demons. Like it was like they're like the minions, you know what I'm saying. Like it was like a click, like a group, because they didn't feel human. They did not feel human. They were all oh. And I forgot this crucial detail of the the the dream. Their eyes they would be normal and flick to black, like solid black, like for the ones that I could see their faces. I couldn't see all their faces, but especially the main guy. They looked human. They looked very human, but they weren't like their eyes. They would look at me and then it would just flick to black and it would just back and forth, like they were psyching me out, you know. They were just like I don't remember. I was terrified, terrified because at the time I wasn't I was not a practicing which my mom had already converted back to Baptists, you know, and she was pushing me to do it, and I was trying so hard to convert myself back to that faith, and I just I didn't know, you know, what was going on. I was so beating myself up. I'm like, what did I do to deserve this? You know?
Speaker 5: I get the Oigi board thing. But you know, like I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know I did something else that was wrong, you know, I just I shamed myself a lot when I was like in the when I was religious, I was there was a lot more fear mongering when religion was involved. And I think when religion is involved, I think it's almost like you're opening yourself up more to that because of the battle between that good versus evil thing. You know, like they almost for the right picking, you know, like you you're full of sin and they wanted like devour your soul, and so you almost make yourself vulnerable to that because of the religion. I think.
Speaker 5: You know, that's just a personal opinion.
Speaker 1: It's quite possible.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's something that I think too. I mean, just if everything's on a pole, you know, like there's going to be the positive and the negative on that pole.
Speaker 2: So if there is a good, they're teaching you that you're full of sin and no, no, no, and it's like.
Speaker 3: You were born that way. Actually, yeah, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're open.
Speaker 1: Well at that point, you're almost a magnet to demons if you believe that exactly.
Speaker 2: The fear mongering to have you in fear and under that thumb you're wide open. Yeah, but if you realize that you're sovereign and you're powerful and you are that power, then that kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I would think, So, yeah, all right, we need to I want to get over to a couple of the chats here because there's a.
Speaker 5: Bunch of people that properly I don't know if I.
Speaker 1: Got oh yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure experience. There's a bunch of people asking you questions, so I want to make sure we get to them. Benjamin said, DESI have you ever looked into a crystal ball? And if so, what did you experience?
Speaker 5: Actually, no, I've never looked into a crystal ball.
Speaker 2: And that's one of my favorite things to like doodle actual, hold on, where's my Like?
Speaker 5: I love drawing them crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never scrat I want to because I know that I've been told that other but psychics that I'm I would actually be like really good at that form of divination. But honestly, I think as as much as I put on like for the most part, I do have that, Like I don't I'm not scared really much of anything. It's more or less like I don't I don't like gore, and I'm kind of scared of to see the gross stuff, you know, like the things that are just not because I mean, when you scry, of course your intention should be there, so you're scrying for certain things.
Speaker 5: I need to try it.
Speaker 2: But I think every time that I tried to scry, like something happened or something got in the way of me scrying. But like, I need to get an obsidian mirror because I really would love to do that. But I've never looked into a crystal ball, but I'm aware of of what. I honestly think I could do a lot when I look into that, like because if I can look at the cards and tell the future.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're cousins at that point pretty much.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's all. It's all divination tools and with the crystal ball or water or obsidian mirrors and like the obsidian mirrors and stuff like, it's just it's pretty much like a like a TV.
Speaker 1: You know, right, channeling channeling into the program.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You know, you just got to learn how to tune that in.
Speaker 1: But well, speaking of divination, brit said, what's so different about a Wiji? Board versus a pendulum, So.
Speaker 2: A Wiji board is okay. So like I guess it depends because with the pendulum you can have different boards with different I mean, you can do basic yes, no questions. With pendulums, you can do boards with different answers on them. You know what I'm saying. Like with the Wigi board, it's alphabetical, so it's gonna spell it out. I know that probably doesn't sound too much of a difference. I personally think the Ouiji board when it was created, it didn't have good intentions when it was created. I feel like it was birthed out of a lower vibration. That's personal opinion. I feel though that that what that is. Because I mean everything that I'm drawn to in the realm of divination, magic, the witchy Wu, I go by my intuition and my spirit. If it does not sit right with my spirit, it is not aligned for me, and I will not force it. And I have not missed yet. And that's following anything. If if a phrase that somebody like Hallmark, phrases that people speak on that don't hit right with me, I'm not gonna I don't like it.
Speaker 5: I'll argue with it.
Speaker 2: But I guess with pendulums, I don't know people can manipulate pendulums to more than Wigi boards. I mean, I know, I know people can manipulate Ouiji boards like with their fingers, but with pendulums like you can shake. I would recommend getting a tool that holds the pendulum so you don't have to, you know, like worry if you're shaking too much or not. But essentially it's like there's difference, but there's not.
Speaker 1: You know, like stigma. That stigma against the Wigia board almost ultimately may even open up the negative possibility.
Speaker 2: If you see only negative, then you're gonna get only negative.
Speaker 5: Now granted I'm not the only reason.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I don't do it because of what I'm not meant to align with it.
Speaker 5: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying, don't you know, if you feel pulled and drawn to use the Wigi board and it's coming out good for you and you're doing what you like good with it, do it. You know, like it's just not meant for everybody. But I feel like there are key differences in the tool as it being just what it is.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a crystal.
Speaker 2: The pendulum is typically a crystal, but you're not using crystals for the Ouigi board. It's the same and different at the same time. I guess it's just all about perspective, you know, Okay, But they're both divination tools to communicate with spirits, So.
Speaker 5: I guess it really just depends on how you want to view it.
Speaker 1: It's up to the to the individual. Maybe not like a clear cut kind of line there much. Benjamin said. My ex girlfriend's demon used to make random everyday items disappear when I wasn't looking. He normally always gave them back Eventually. One time, my ex girlfriend and I seen the Zippo lighter that I had quote unquote lost materialize out of thin air on to the table we were sitting by. It was wild as fuck. Oh, I would love to witness that demon.
Speaker 2: That's what I was about to say. That sounds like a trickster. It may demon, but it could just be a trickster. It's not. Tricksters aren't always necessarily demon unless you want to demonize them, because they're just messing with you, like they're If they're giving it back, they're not all bad obviously, like the machine elves, you know exactly, you know, they're kind of like the like little elves and gnomes they will or fairies.
Speaker 5: You know, they're just gonna be like.
Speaker 2: I got your stuff, like I got your nose, you know, but they're gonna give it back, you know, They're just like, Okay, here you go. You know, you just you can give them offerings to get it back, or like I have a spell that that I've used for lost items. And when I tell you that spell has worked every single time.
Speaker 1: Out there spell the t I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: You okay, you.
Speaker 5: Want the spell now?
Speaker 2: Obviously I'm always gonna say use good intentions and stuff like that, like don't run the saint dry, you know what I'm saying, don't be petty with it, and don't be like over exerting this this spell, like use it when you need it. And actually I have I have.
Speaker 5: A supernatural story on this one too.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously the spell work, but it did involve like a cold case, though not a cold case. I'm sorry it didn't involve an active crime case like using it. But it's Dear Saint Anthony's spell, and oh my god, I've been using him. I've been actually having needing to use reference this spell a lot lately, like within the past few days, so there's wonder if there's something to that.
Speaker 5: I'm peeping the pattern.
Speaker 1: What kind of spell did you say it was? I'm sorry I missed it.
Speaker 5: It's a fine lost items spell.
Speaker 2: So this is how goes. You say it three times, no more, no less. Make sure you're thinking this saint for his work afterwards, So lighting incense like dragon's blood, frankinsense, mr an offering of some sort to thank him.
Speaker 1: For his service, said Anthony. Saint Anthony, Oh, that's what you said that I missed.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So it's it just goes. Dear Saint Anthony, please come around. My object is lost and cannot be found now in the event where I've used it for missing persons, I had, I did do that once it came to I didn't even think at first to use it. But my friend in Ohio's daughter she went missing, and uh panic because she's I'm the godmother. I'm the godmother and like me and this woman have been friends for years, Like we're close. You know, we don't get to talk all the time, but we're pretty close. We've never met in person, but we love each other. That much, you know. And she loves me so much, you know, loves me so much enough to name me Godma, you know, to her kids. Well, her oldest daughter goes missing, and I just think, you know, it came to my mind. So I'm assuming that was spirit, you know, And I told her I was on the phone with her. I was like, let's do this spell at the same time, because she's she's a witch too.
Speaker 5: And we did it.
Speaker 2: And I mean, when I tell you, the goosebumps that came over us like it was such a magical feeling. It worked because we were trying to actively find her. It didn't work in the way that we've wanted it to, unfortunately, but she was found. Unfortunately, she was already deceased. The father had already taken her life and done other horrible things to her. And I think you can look up if anybody is actually curious, you know, for the morbid details at the case. I don't know if they're gonna list it, but the cases in Ohio. And her name was Kamani and it means butterfly, and so her dad and the grandmother, the mother of the mother was involved because she was sleeping around with the dad. She knew where she was, and me and my boyfriend were doing Ustus and Taro and spirit box to pick up on her location. We were getting cities that I didn't know about in Ohio. We were getting we hit points. She was found the next morning. She the body was brought back to her the next morning.
Speaker 1: There's definitely something to all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like I think you know him for it, But any other time I've used it for an object, that object will pop up. I actually got. We're going through this awful thing with his with like his baby mama and his son, and it's it's it's awful what we're dealing with. It's a serious crime has taken into effect for this child. If you know where I'm going with it. And the man is the other baby daddy of the baby mother. He's he's a bad man and don't worry, he's in the boot. So I did. I did text on him, okay, And if anybody's curious about the boot fell, I'll tell that one too.
Speaker 1: But anyways, so, uh well, let's go boots.
Speaker 2: For him because he's he's trying to ruin her life. So right now he's got her paying back pay on child support because he called in sant fraud I mean not child sport food stands, saying oh fraud. I was never on it, but he was like he was a dependent or whatever somehow to where he was living with her. He called lied saying it wasn't so NAT's saying back pay. So she was like, I can't get a hold of the lease because of the office was doing shicy things. And I was like, say the spell with me. Okay, we're gonna do it together, and I promise that the lease is going to pop up in a weird way. We did the spell, and sure enough, we talked to her on the phone the other day and she's like, yeah, so we ended up finding the lease and they're.
Speaker 5: Mailing it to me.
Speaker 3: It just works.
Speaker 1: It's tried and true.
Speaker 5: Works every time.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're going to do a lease spell work, do it respectfully and from a place of being humble, so because you will get a kickback if you're if you're doing it for the wrong reason.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, dude, I oh yea, what happened?
Speaker 2: What dude? What? No?
Speaker 1: I said, that spell must be right out the grimoire since it works so well.
Speaker 2: I got it out of a spell. I don't have the spell book anymore, but I do. I write it out of a spellbook, and for I don't memorize things very well, but I memorized it for some reason, and I'm at fourteen. I've known it ever since, like for some reason.
Speaker 3: Your own grimoire, I think.
Speaker 2: Oh I am Actually I'll be on like I'm creating spell for more pages that I'm gonna end up posting on certain platforms to sell for someone who wants to make their own grimoire, so I can that later.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's legit. Let's see. Let's get down the chat here. Brit said, I never had anything mess mess with me while awake just to sleep, So mine weren't that bad. Just a just a dream or a nightmare kind of situation going on there, and.
Speaker 3: Which makes sense if you think about it. Oh, I'm sorry, go ahead, No, I was just gonna say it. You know, it makes sense because even you were saying that, you know, you had those nightmares like three weeks in a row. It's like, imagine a way that this demon or this energy can put you in a fear state of mind and you know, actually giving you the ability to see the representation of what that would look like, make you feel fearful and then kind of you know, uh, get that energy from you being.
Speaker 2: Messing with you in your dreams. I mean that's a big deal too, because that's your spirit, that's you, you know, because when you when you sleep, your your your soul is leaving your body essentially and you're going into other realms. Like that's what that is like. So you've got to be careful, especially if you are accidentally actual traveling. You know, you don't want them to cut the line and they'll fit that's you're trying to attach to you. By the way, m.
Speaker 1: Britt also said, in referring to your demon experience that that sounds like a sucubist slash incubus being jealous and not wanting you to be with anyone else but them.
Speaker 2: Probably I didn't even think. I don't know why I never thought about it that way. I'm glad they put that up because that does make sense. And I did have a lot of weird sexual dreams throughout the years where I didn't know who it was, but very very intense sexual dreams, and I'm just like, why never made the connection is beyond me. But that sucks because like it's a bit. He was really ugly too. That's why I can describe him. When I caught him on camera. It was just his like side profile, like peeking out of my closet. It like because the door wasn't fully open or closed, and he kind of looked like, you know the old spider Man with the what's his face? Yeah, okay, so you know the the green goblin mask.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: He had the bulging eyes like that.
Speaker 2: It's like this weird skin texture, very sharp like jawline, and he had this like shit eating grin that was like a mile long, and he was just like looking right at me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you ugly motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Looking like a whole veloss of raptor.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm like, so you're what you know, I think a succubit or inhol at least be decent looking, you know, like give me Henry cavill or something like.
Speaker 1: Come on, Benjamin said, clear quartz. I think is easier to see obsidian. It seems to me that it takes some experience under your belt. Yes, maybe a little bit, each to the to each their own. I mean I know that because the idea is that you're you kind of want the flame up against the obsidian, right, and you're supposed to almost like stare into the black flame that's up against the obsidian, if you're trying to scry, right, isn't that how it's done different?
Speaker 2: I've heard different points of using it. I heard to have the flame right there. Then I've heard to have the flame close enough but not in the.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you want to be able to I guess it just depends because if you have the flame in there, you're looking at two forms of divination.
Speaker 5: You're looking in the flame and the reflection.
Speaker 2: Because thing you can use flames as divination tools as well. So with clear courts and obsidian or Onyx or well no obsidian, I do see where there could be a difference. Energetically, they're both okay, Well, they're both equally powerful because with clear courts it's kind of a jack of all trades. You can use it as a substitute for anything, you know, And if you wanted to take the properties of obsidian, of protective properties.
Speaker 5: Of obsidian and apply it to the clear courts, then yeah.
Speaker 2: That's possible. Basically, Yeah, it just depends on the user, you know, because I feel like the reflective surfaces of them are totally different. In my my my eye, through my eyes, they're totally different. But I mean, I think I think either or is a very good tool. But I wonder if you could.
Speaker 5: Do like a somehow do a combo, like have like them sitting next to each other.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh yeah, I'm sure you can make that work for you. It's to the individual.
Speaker 5: We can do like magical experiments and just push the limits, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and if you got clear quarts, it's very similar to like using a white candle.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like just how you said, almost the jack of all trades kind of situation.
Speaker 2: Also a crystal, I wish I had it ready to I know I have it right here somewhere by me.
Speaker 5: But it's called like the Sear's crystal and mine.
Speaker 2: It's like the rough on the outside, but the piece that's cut and shaved on the front is this perfect clear, smooth, reflective surface and it's a gorgeous crystal. I can see if I if I have it in the immediate like.
Speaker 3: And it's called thee yes it's.
Speaker 2: Like the Sears crystal. I believe that's what it's called. No key, no, my baby. I've got crystals everywhere, but I want to say, I'm about to just dump it.
Speaker 5: It's either in here or.
Speaker 1: It's in my all right, I said, I pulled it up right here, it says. A sear crystal off and referred to as a seer stone, is typically a naturally polished gemstone, commonly made from quartz or other crystals like amethysts or rose quartz. These stones are believed to be used for divination and accessing intuitive insights.
Speaker 3: I love me some amethysts, dude, you know, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, let's see.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Destiny is another question for you, Dear brit said, with pendulums you can, I think. Yeah, with pendulums you can use a matt to hold it over that has letters or whatever. So couldn't the same negative entities come through Theoretically.
Speaker 2: Essentially, any divination tool that you use, anything negative can come through.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter what the tool is.
Speaker 2: It just matters on one your intention or if you're like, if you're conjuring, it just really depends. You can conjure evil up, you know, with your pinky toe if you really wanted to but yeah, if you leave yourself open, wide open for that energy to come through.
Speaker 5: Which actually, okay, I see where they're going with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you if you do any kind of work, right, So, whenever I'm trying to think of how I want to go into this, well.
Speaker 1: She kind of touched up on the question a little bit and she said, maybe the Wija board has a bunch of negative energy already attached to it from the collective, and that's why more negative interactions might occur.
Speaker 2: Right. That's also something I'm glad she brought that up, because that's also an addition to me, like saying I think it was created with ill intent, you know, it was created from a negative aspect, but having everyone collectively believe that it is negative, of course, it's you know, like attracts, like you know, like speaking into existence enough and you're going to get that result.
Speaker 5: So that she makes a very good point.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know that she brought that to like, you know, out to the attention of all of us, you know, and anybody else watching and whatnot.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean that's that's fact.
Speaker 2: If you are going to speak something into existence, you know, if you're gonna call, you know, call something what it is or what you think it is. Enough, and you have all these other people doing it, then yeah, of course you know it's gonna it's gonna manifest in its own way.
Speaker 5: But oh no, where was I?
Speaker 2: Oh I had something I was going, Oh I remember.
Speaker 5: I remember, what's the basis of it was? But it was, oh, calling negative things in like being.
Speaker 2: So I had this experience recently, and me and my boyfriend are on the spirit box and I have a theory it's I call it. I don't know if it's an actual theory or I coined it. I don't know what it, but I call it the lighthouse theory. And like, you know, how like they have like like we're the spiritual plane and our plane they're like on top of each other. So I always kind of visualize it like Hollywood probably has made it look where it's like the Sepia black and white maybe tone whichever one. But like how spirit can will wander around town. The same houses are there on both sides. You know, we're all seeing the same houses, the same trees, the same streets. But the difference is we most of us can't see the spirits, but the spirits are going to see us just minding our business in our home, you know, right. So we had spirit come in and he was a twelve year old boy. I absolutely adore this spirit. His name's Harold. And mind you, kids are very blunt on the other side, they're not as cryptic as adult spirits. But he comes in and he's you know, I was like, how did you how'd you find us? You know, because he said he was just wandering around, he was bored, He's just walking around and he saw us and he just decided to come on, come on in. And the way I have my place warded is that only those for your highest good can come in. Now that's not to say I haven't had demons literally come through the spear box saying let me in, and I'm like, fuck all the way off, you know, like your mama, you know, like stuff like that. I just cuss them out and you know, I'll burn stage and get rid of them. But he's like, I just came in, you know, and I just was seeing what was up, you know, and hanging out with all the other spirits in my house, and you know, went on and I was like, okay, so how did you find us, and he was like, well, I just saw a really bright light and I came toward it. I was like, so you can see we're light on the other side like an aura, right, Like we radiate a light like an aura. And he said yes, exactly, And I'm like, okay, So it's like I believe. And every time I see it in my head, it's like kind of like the instead of the light going outward so far, it will kind of like glow off of you. But I feel like as far as we're a concentrated amount of light, it'll shoot up like a bat signal, you know. So the brighter the light, which means that's the more magical in tune awakened healed version of yourself. The more you awaken, the more you heal, the more you tap in, the brighter you get. Right. If you give lower blah blah blah blah blah, the denser you are, the less bright you are, and your colors changed. So we changed our auras. Our auras our colors will shift and change depending on like where we are in our journey. But I asked him, I was like, so it's not just white light, right, And he's like, no, no, no, colors, and I was like, okay, well what color am I? And he said royal blue, and I was like, okay, cool, I gotta look that up, you know, to see what royal blue means. But and I did. I don't remember exactly. I don't know if y'all want to look it up, but royal blue. Each color is very like, has a specific meaning to it, and I know it's a I know that royal blue was a very powerful color. And I was like, hell yeah. So he just was just sitting there talking with us. I asked him, you know, I was like, if you want to, you know, I'm very curious about all these other things. You know, I am if you want to, if you're comfortable, I was like, you know, how did you die? You know, stuff like I know it sounds very rude, but I was respectful about it. He did not want to talk about it, and I respected that boundary, so I did not press further on it. But I don't know what time frame he was from what era, But every time I imagine or think about him or feel his presence, I it feels either like early nineteen hundreds, maybe maybe eighteen hundreds when he.
Speaker 4: Died, he don't.
Speaker 2: He won't tell me what it is, but I feel like he may have passed from like some form of.
Speaker 5: Big bad disease or something.
Speaker 2: That was going around, yeah, like suberculosis or a plague or something like that. That's what I always kind of feel. I don't don't think, but I mean that maybe just what he I don't know if that's right. I'm normally and I don't normally don't say to second guess yourself, but I just don't want to.
Speaker 5: Assume to be rude because he could have been murdered, you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just trying to make me feel like maybe if I make her feel like it was a disease, she wouldn't feel so bad that I was murdered, you know, or something like that. He just didn't want to talk about it, which is what makes me think that maybe it wasn't the disease.
Speaker 5: He just didn't want to relive the trauma.
Speaker 1: That's very well possible.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The Royal Blue is often associated with protection, comfort, authority, and it symbolizes loyalty and trust. Says. It is linked to spiritual figures like archangel Michael and represents a connection to the divine and inner strength.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that's confirmation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for giving me that booth. Oh and speaking of arch angels, I've actually come into contact with Gabriel and Akata on many occasions, Cocat on many actually, well Gabriel here lately a lot, but Hakat she's come through with me a lot. She when she sought me out, because she normally will choose you because she's the mother of witches. And I didn't know who she was when I first was in like introduced to her, like the way she came to me energetically, I had no clue who she was.
Speaker 3: But I think that's actually that's actually really fascinating when that happens, when an entity comes to you and you're not even aware of who this thing is, what energy they would put off, what you know, attributes or characteristics, and then you look it up and you're like, oh, I didn't even know about this person.
Speaker 2: Because I heard her the first time, and I'm actually wearing a necklace that's for her cockey. But well, the first time I was in my apartment. Jonathan knows my apartment. I was in my apartment and I was just having a me night. I was doing my makeup, I had a little drink and drink and I'm just listening to music vibin, you know, and then I hear this name in my head over and over and over again. It was like a broken record. It would not stop until I scratch that itch.
Speaker 5: And I was like, okay, I'm looking it up. I don't know what this means, but I'm looking it up.
Speaker 2: And I saw like Mother of Witches, she seeks you out, and I'm like, this is awesome. So I'm I'm familiar with her recently, I want to say, at least within the last year or two this happened.
Speaker 1: She like a she's like a krone right like the oldest.
Speaker 2: Of labeled a demon, but she's a crossroad demon. She's she's just the mother of witches. She's a beautiful dt. I think she comes originally from like Greek stuff. She helped hersephony and whatnot back then, but she's definitely like evolved, I think across like the way, like just she's she's just like the Mother of witches essentially, and other things like her her primary like symbols or like keys, torches, black dogs, just all kinds of stuff. She is absolutely beautiful energy. She has made made in mother chron so she is like three separate beings and she's absolutely breathtaking.
Speaker 1: I see here it says she is associated with crossroads, night light, magic, witchcraft, drugs, and the moon. Her earliest appearance in literature was in Hesiod's Theogyny in the eighth century BC, as a goddess of as a goddess of great honor with domains in the sky, earth and sea. But yeah, it's a Greek.
Speaker 2: Yeahs. I hate that they label her demon because she is a goddess. Like she is. She's a very powerful deity. And what's crazy was is like me and him were doing like like we had different old We had old phones, so we had about five old phones to get like collectively we had five old phones and then including our phones that we use on a regular basis, So we had apps installed that were more of the Dictionary spirit boxes versus the radio style. They all had different ones. They were all different apps. Right, they're going off in tandem, Angel Archangel, Gabriel, Angel arch Angel, Hierarchy, like back and back and forth.
Speaker 5: Then I'm just like getting goosebumps again.
Speaker 2: They're just going off one after the other, just boom boom, boom, and we're like looking at you like what is happening? And you can feel the energy and what's uh, what's going on? Beautiful? They were all going off in tandem and the energy you can feel the energy just like rising. It was just so electric. And then right after Gabriel like where after you felt him come in, then he kind of looks down at his phone and then he's like Goddess and I'm like which one, which one is it? And he goes kat, I'm like, mother, yes. So like I'm like, oh my god, I got to get out the good china, you know, stuff like I don't have. I was like, you know, like I just I was so elated to have them here. So that right there should tell you in a sense of from like the Christian aspect, it's like, okay, so why was Gabriel coming in? And he held the door open for Catte too, like a gentleman, you know, and they both showed up together to let me know that what I'm doing is good. It's fine.
Speaker 5: Where we approve like we want my ears ringing? Oh that was loud.
Speaker 2: I felt like somebody was like hey, like right.
Speaker 1: In my ear, Well, I'll tell you what though, I mean your and we've talked to a lot of very spiritual, psychic, witchy magician, I mean, you name your flavor. We've talked to a lot of different people who are very well in tuned, and I will say, you know, just from my own personal experience with you, I mean you are connected. There is something I mean, I would almost say spooky with how connected you are. It is crazy, like I mean, and I've gotten readings from a lot of people, you know, especially doing this show, but I also used to be you know, my podcast used to be inside of a crystal shop. I was around psychics off fucking day, right, and you will always stand out like just the way that how I mean it is. It is like I said, it's just fucking something spooky about it. So just out of curiosity and but go ahead, you know, continue continue. I'm spiritually fanboying over here. But uh, I know that you do offer tarot readings, you know, and and you do them a lot cheaper than what most people will do. So I'm very thankful to kind of have you on our side over here, but to kind of try and express how amazing you are. Now you don't know shit about Seawan right, like Shawn's a brand new person going to be because she already gave me a reading.
Speaker 3: I want to was this though?
Speaker 1: You know it was pretty reybeah okay, like a couple of weeks ago, whenever I tried to get her own. Oh okay, but but yet if you could, I don't know, are you feeling are you feeling a little witchy right now? To give Sean a reading?
Speaker 5: Three sixty five days, week day. Sorry, I would love to.
Speaker 2: So let me see, babe, we like.
Speaker 5: One more uh orange candle? We like one more orange candle?
Speaker 2: Thank you? So?
Speaker 5: I love using candles like a lot.
Speaker 2: Especially with like doing stuff like this because it helps them me. I don't know, it sets the mood.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just a temple setting.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's it's a whole vibe. Let me see what do I want?
Speaker 2: So? Okay? I want you to think of three general questions.
Speaker 5: Don't say them out loud. Think of three general questions of things that you want to know. If you don't have any.
Speaker 2: Specific questions and you just say I want like a general I want you to tell me something that's for my highest good, Reveal something that I don't know what's hidden secrets anything like that. If you're like, what what do I need to know? That is, you know, going on behind my back? Or if you have like a love question, let me know and I'll use specific deck. But I don't feel like if I don't feel like your questions are going to be like purely on love, I get a sense you're more into the like darker part, like the shadow. You know what I'm saying, Like you want to I want to see. I want to see under of the rug, you know, behind the curtain. I want to know. Like we'll worry about love later, worry about like all that stuff with I'm not even worried about that right now. Let's see do I want to do? Do you't want me to use terrow or do you want me to use oorcle. I'm split right now because it's like I might end up using a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: Just give it the old ami, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess we'll start with Taro. Okay, Yeah, we'll start with Taro. Hold on, they said, go ahead and open up the other one.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll do question it, don't question it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see and so oh I do want to put this too. I don't know if I mentioned it earlier. For anybody that wants to like read, I want to say I did say this earlier. But if you are reading, doesn't matter if you still need to reference your book ten years down into your reading. Do not feel bad about referencing your book. If anything, it like clarifies and proves that you were in the right direction anyway.
Speaker 1: So yep, Oh, We've been doing the show for two year two and a half years now, and we still use our books. So no shame in that, although we're trying to get a little bit more intuitive with it and I'm not gonna lie, like, uh.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, Like I know all my cards, but sometimes I'm just like what does that mean to reverse again?
Speaker 5: Like I just I don't always remember.
Speaker 2: Let me see hold on, sorry, I have like hit problems because I'm geriatric anyways, let's see. Also, I think like long hair does have a way to like connect to with spirit because now that my hair has gotten this long, like I don't want to cut it, but I know I'm gonna have to trim it at some point.
Speaker 1: Sor antenna, you know, I'm trying to grow mine back out. It's it's getting there, you know, it's it's starting to come.
Speaker 3: Your hair grows quick, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was back in February I was completely bald. Yeah, but I've been using a lot of biot in shampoo. Not to show my gay, but I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I always get so excited because I know that the magic is already.
Speaker 3: It's already happening right now, dude.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, here's somebody in here, both sides already. Man.
Speaker 3: I wish I could just turn it on like that.
Speaker 1: You know, that's so cool. I think it's something that, like, you know, if you work with every day, probably comes a little easier.
Speaker 2: So this is sideways a cup sideways, so.
Speaker 3: Even could do sideways you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tilted left or right now. I'm actually new to the left or right side. I've been working with chat GPT for that one. So. Well, there is a lady in your life. This is there is some kind of woman in your life. Yes, there is, and it does involve like your happiness.
Speaker 5: Plays a big role in it.
Speaker 2: So even though this wasn't about love, and it may not be love.
Speaker 5: Well is well emotional fulfillment.
Speaker 2: Remember you were saying saying like, Okay, maybe you didn't ask about love or anything or like your personal life, and they're saying, you may not have asked about it, but maybe something you you asked what you needed to know for your highest good.
Speaker 5: So if it doesn't evolve, if it involves.
Speaker 2: That question, then I guess that would fall in the category because they're like, Okay, well we're gonna give this to you anyways, because okay, okay, okay, three cards, okay, one more, one more O the bottom of the deck the High Priest. Now there's a couple of cards in this deck that are different than what's in the original deck, so those are not a part of this. Like this would be the Higher Fan, so it's the same thing, and the other cards that are different did not pop out, so but it would be the Status side, which would be the Devil card. Anyways, so let's see. So the bottom of the.
Speaker 5: Deck is the High Priest.
Speaker 2: So that shows you're learning lessons right now. He's giving you the keys. He so you have this this guy that's teaching you things and the way he's not going to tell you the answers that he's going to guide you to the answers. So you're gonna get there, but he's not just gonna give you to you, because then how are you going to learn? You know, right now there's this with this being sideways to the left. I gotta look that.
Speaker 5: I have to look that up. This is emotional fulfillment.
Speaker 2: So if you look at it and you see like that, the happy wife's happy.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite cards. Actually, yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: A beautiful card. It is wish fulfillment.
Speaker 2: All your cups are full, life is grand, right, nothing's going to break your stride, nothing's gonna take you down, you know. So kids are playing house in the background. Just beautiful picture, but it's sideways, so like petering, there's something that's like blocking not blocking it, but it's like there's a reason it's not fully upright, let me hold on. I like I said, I'm new to doing sideways left or right, so I actually need to look that one up.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't even know you can do sideways, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I wasn't always in doing it like that, but just intuition and it took over and I just started asking those questions and I'm like, okay, and they do have energetic meanings left versus right too. Let me see where's PATCHYBT is such a fantastic little tool.
Speaker 1: M there's a bunch of different ways to read them.
Speaker 2: What's the interpretation for that? Then? Right? So the down So if it was to be if it was to be reversed, it would have been dissatisfaction, not seeing the magic or joy within your life, feeling like an outsider in your family or coven or being used as escapegoat.
Speaker 5: So it's like in the middle.
Speaker 2: So it's like it could sit this way and it could sit that way. The energy is slipping backward, returning in an old pattern. It's not blocked, but it's not fully upright. It's a transition leaning towards the past. So this does have to do something with your past, and I'm assuming it's probably that Queen of Cups. It's in transition, leaning towards the past, default habits, old cycles. You want a motion of fulfillment, you want home peace final finally to feel safe energetically, but something from your past is still influencing how you react or trust. It is definitely that Queen of Cups.
Speaker 5: I know what happened.
Speaker 2: It looks like, but I'm not fully letting myself believe that I can keep it. You have that fear of losing what you love, not fully trusting peace when you have it, past betrayals influing current decisions.
Speaker 5: So wait, hold on, is it the Queen of cup Hold on?
Speaker 2: Wait, it could be the Queen of Cups?
Speaker 5: Hold on, m hmmm, I might need to clarify her.
Speaker 2: Let's see, financial stability is coming, but you're not building it the same way you were raised or taught, breaking ancestral patterns. But it's not smooth, breaking generational curses, creating a new family structure, rewriting wealth and loyalty rules. Oh no, I'm sorry. That was pinnacles, nevermon. I don't know why she broke it into that. I did not say pinnacles. My bad. But if you heard that message, maybe it was meant to hear. Anyways, if I read it energetically, ten pickles didn't pop out, the message came out all. The thing I wonder, is this Queen of Cups the problem? Because with the four wands, the celebrations, So the Queen of Cups, she's very typically, she's very nurturing, very emotional. That's it's it's a water sign cancer, pissy scorpio. And she's like just very loving, very affectionate. She's very home like take care of the family like like she's very loving, giving nature like nurturing, sorry, nurturing. She's very just in tune with her emotions. She's intuitive as well. So with but then you have like under it is celebration for wand and that's celebration, that's that's you know, weddings, celebrating events, milestones, births of a child. But then you have the star reverse like this is maybe a dynamic of a relationship where it's like maybe maybe y'all both need to work on something. Hold on, there's a lot of info com and hold on. I'm like, hold on, let me down, because that's just let you cook. I feel like it's complicated. I feel like it's a complex thing. So yeah, celebration, rejoicing over a happy event, freedom, parties, baby, bridal showers, sabbage, celebrations, fertility, creativity, freedom of expression. But then the star pops up in the stars in reverse, so it's very tit for tat energy. It feels like like it's very confusing.
Speaker 3: I will say, if you don't mind, like there's a lot like in the balance right now. My wife is actually just about to finish school, and so we're like both of us are trying to push through this time, and so it it's like it can go either way. And then of course, you know, she graduates and we are able to make more money, and then there would be cause for celebration. And so I mean, you're really hitting on a lot of stuff. So I just thought i'd clarify that for you.
Speaker 2: I would thank you because I was like, it's not a woman from the past. You still like you're still with it.
Speaker 5: You're with this person. That's what I was feeling.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's my wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so your wife, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have it.
Speaker 2: So y'all are going to be celebrating probably her coming from school, but maybe something like else. You're gonna get multiple celebrationss like maybe another baby can come from it, or just other things that would lead to a celebration because of her finishing school, getting the career.
Speaker 4: Out of it.
Speaker 5: And you know what I'm saying, like other milestones from that.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you said milestones, I was like, oh, you know, like her graduating would be like an ultimate and you know, we were just talking about that today. I believe as far as as far as the day that she graduated high school to the year, I mean the year that she graduated high school as opposed to the year that she's going to be graduating college, it's like two decades you know in between, and so it was just like this lining up. That's love that And the thing that I told her was like, well, you know, yeah, it took a while, but like we decided we wanted the family, and so we did that first, you know, and so now you're working on yourself and we're we're working working as a team and really trying to make make it happen, you know, and trying to build you know, our our situation into a better one. And as far as like the generational curses, you know, like that that tracks as well, because I mean her and I both kind of came from you know, poorer families, you know, and so now my kids are going to be able to experience like abundance.
Speaker 5: You know, family dynamic.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, So the issue I think is what's connected to because being at the Queen of Cups is upright, and the four Wands is up that's good. But the star in the reverse is what's tilting the tin of cups. So this is pessimism, delay, delay, doubt, spiritual blocks. This is allowing fear to get holds she's having doubts or if she's overstressed about something and she's so just worried. Because if it's like if she's expecting this track to hit a date and let's say something happens to where it may not be that date. Now I'm not saying that that's what that is, but maybe she's fearing that just like she don't want her to manifest it. She needs to stop stop being so hard on herself. Is her worst critic, and it's like, yeah, you're you're you're her truth leader. You're like, no, babe, Like you're a goddess. You're the smartest person I've ever met. You know, like you could, you know, you could do a million great things. But she's not said she might need to do some shadow work so she can get rid of that negative talk. Because and one of the things that somebody had said a while back that I'd heard and I was like, oh, that's genius. So whenever she's going through those moments of negative talk. She'd be like, whenever you hear those thoughts, is it your voice?
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's never your voice. It's always the voice of the people who put you down throughout life. And whenever people click on that it helps with the negative self talk. She can always like write it down on paper to burn it and release it. That helps a lot too. But it's not like now, Brandon, like, I don't think it's going to be tilted to where y'all are going to be miserable because of her, you know, having just doubts or you know whatever, And she's just like, is this worth it?
Speaker 5: Is it gonna work?
Speaker 2: You know? Am I doing the making the right wrong decision? Tell her that even let's just say, even if okay, you do the schooling, you get through, when you graduate college, you go into that field for a little while, and then all of a sudden, ten years later, you realize that you've switched and you never really went to what you went to college. That happens a lot like when I went to college in the medical field. I did the work I did, I got jobs afterwards, but I learned that I really wanted to own a metaphysical shop and run a which sanctuary in the long run, that has nothing to do with the medical field, you know what I'm saying, So tell her just no matter what she's doing, she's on the right path. And this directly affects you and comes out in your reading because she is like your world.
Speaker 5: You know, she is a part of your world.
Speaker 2: She's part of your energy, and it stinks together and kind of affects you and you affect her energetically and in ways. So it's like coming out. So because it's like happy wife, happy life, you know what I'm saying, Like she's happy, You're happy, everybody's happy. And I get a sense too. I want to pull another card just to clarify because with the events, I keep wanting to reference a new child in the future. Because of the ten A cups energy, this also is another representation of children.
Speaker 3: So she has said that she has always wanted to adopt, and so that might be something in the future as well.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, no, it doesn't always have to be the birth of a new child from her body, but it is a new addition and that child will have to be born. So but I do I do get the sense I keep wanting to reference back a child will come from this celebration of this milestone, you know, like coming from like the success of wherever she's headed in life. That a child will will.
Speaker 5: Come from this.
Speaker 2: So I want to pull and see if there's any more clarification. And then I still feel the need to pull from the te deck real quick.
Speaker 3: She goes really in depth.
Speaker 2: I like it the moon reverse. Something's hidden, there's where the there's where the tea's coming in. Okay, something's hidden, something's hidden? What is hidden? What is hidden? I feel like, oh there is so the reverse for the moon is confused, interception, deceeed, anxiety, feared that can still boil into the starvers. But I just the reason I keep so eager to pull from the tea deck is because I feel like there's that nugget. There's something. I don't know what it is or what it's connected to right yet, but there's something that's confusing, something that's trying to Okay, who hasn't who has a weird obsessive X anyone trying to sabotage I doubt.
Speaker 1: That I have a couple of them.
Speaker 3: I guess I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't have an upset none, like, neither of y'all have an X. That's weird, right, like that you're aware of because remember where we pulled the moon, So this is secret energy.
Speaker 1: Well what's funny is and weird that you say that because that weird X that you're referring to. It's actually if it's about me, I don't know. I'm not trying to make everything all about me, but it's actually her birthday today.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, No, this is I was pulling for his energy specifically, but I'm gonna do I'm gonna get to you, Jonathan unless, like I want to say, in her fearing and his energy. But normally, when I call on a specific energy, it's channeled to that specific person. So the only reason the wife pops up is because they're they're a unit. So it's it's an ex maybe one of your exes, do you what? Do you don't have any crazy exes from before?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have any access, Like my wife is my first love?
Speaker 5: Are you her first?
Speaker 2: No? It might it could be it's either okay, it says lover, so it had to be somebody that she would would have been intimate with.
Speaker 5: The only other thing I can think of is if that maybe you have.
Speaker 2: A dedicated viewer that envisions you as a lover. That's the only way I can see that dynamic being in that you don't know that this person on that level. You never have because you stated that your wife is the one and only, which is so beautiful by the way, which makes it definitely more intimate in the soul bond. But you could have.
Speaker 5: A stalker as far as like a fan, you know.
Speaker 2: Because the reason I say that is because Rupie popped out and that's what is that. That's that's a hardcore fan, right, So if it's not her ex, because it's giving female, Like there's two women, there's women. That's all I see is women. So it could be some woman that follows this thing. And I bet you if she's watching this, because if she is, she's dedicated. She's watching every episode, every episode. She's like, she's on to me. She's obsessed something, she's obsessed with.
Speaker 3: You, like, so she may I don't even think I had fans, So I'm just I'm just happy I I got one. I got a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can be excited, but you don't want to feed into her ego, you know, because she's gonna if okay, if she if she hasn't shown herself yet, she will, like so worry about that because I feel like this be suspicious because there's going to be a psycho fan that comes through.
Speaker 5: She's going to maybe is.
Speaker 2: And it could turn into one of those things where she's got a shrine of you in her room and she's trying to manifest that you and your wife's break up, you know, and so she could be with you or she's gonna try. She's going to be a groupie, a super fan. So if she hasn't already logged into being a fan now, she will soon become a fan and be like a hyper fan, you know what I'm saying, like the type to write you letters, you know, in fan mail that's upset, sending you locks of her hair, that.
Speaker 1: Kind Oh wow, shout out to a right good to know, good to know.
Speaker 2: Aware of that. But I mean, I see though, as long like the pessimism thing, I feel like y'all are going to knock that out of the park, and it's just gonna upright because I just I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I feel that too. Yeah, Yeah, I feel that too, you know. Well yeah, that's kind of how it's been. You know, I really try to just you know, there's times where I, you know, just kind of get out of the way and let her do what she's gonna do. And then there's other times where I really try to, you know, help motivate her. And you know, it's funny, is because some of that rubs off and I think, you know, within her little friend group, you know, it's at school, she's that for them, you know, and so it's kind of like emanating outwardly. And so as far as you know, the card turning up right, like I already feel that, Like I feel like it's already a knowing, Like that's where where we are going with that, right, I have no doubt.
Speaker 6: Try to work with her this kind of pinpoint where this negative self taught comes from, since she can learn how to properly feel that side of her so that.
Speaker 2: She no longer manifests it into her reality or has the threat of it manifesting into her reality. And honestly, if you know you don't know like where to start, Chatgypt is great with that.
Speaker 5: Any tool is sure to.
Speaker 1: Use the Chat GPT like for school and everything else.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she's very familiar with that. Once she gets through with school and gets into her field and everything is good to go, Like I can see it even a mushroom trip in the future, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, but recommend like on her downtime, like during the school session, so it doesn't bogger down. She can do that release of the do the shadow work, and pop will definitely do prompts, questions, everything, as long as you're wording everything right and it doesn't go get policy right.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. She can be her her own biggest critic though, you know, and really have some of that negative speak. But you know, we're going to get through it.
Speaker 2: She's a water sign, right, or she's got it in her chart Earth sign, Earth sign, Okay, so it's gotta it's in her chart, she's gotta have. It's gotta be in her Big three or her but it's in her natal chart somewhere awesome.
Speaker 5: But Earth does hold water, so.
Speaker 3: It yeah, it makes sense. Yeah, well that's great too.
Speaker 1: As far as you know her support system, Sean is like the most supportive man to a wife that there has ever been.
Speaker 2: Like a beautiful thing. That's where that obsessive lover is coming. Into handy to where she's gonna pop in because she's gonna know that mm hmm, I want that instead of eating it on her own. She's gonna be like I want him.
Speaker 1: Like Sean beats his wife, he beats out all.
Speaker 3: I need to act like a jerk on here a little bit more.
Speaker 2: No, I love you, honey.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that. That was very in depth. I didn't even even realize. You know, you can go into that depth with with the terribating. It's really impressive, deeper like I'm sure you could. No, that's I'm impressed. You were saying so many key words in there. I had to like jump in and be like I.
Speaker 2: Was confused. I was like, no, this energy is so no.
Speaker 1: It was making total sense to me.
Speaker 3: So that's what I was like, let me just help you out a little bit, because I was like, wow, impressive.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of the same thing too.
Speaker 2: If I read for couples or whatever, I'm like, like, if I'm reading for a couple, I don't do that anymore. But when I was, I was like, Okay, so if y'all have y'all got any secrets, you better now because I'm going I'm gone out right.
Speaker 3: You're going there, We're going there.
Speaker 2: We're going buddy. If spar want to say you cheating and know you're cheating, you cheating, honey, Like, I'm gonna tell it like it is. I'm not going to sugarcoat it by any means. You know.
Speaker 3: That's great. See, I would be terrible at that because I would be trying to sugarcoated, you know, I'd be like, uh, you know, something maybe not good. Like I wouldn't be able to just be like, look, this is what's going on. You know, I'd be trying to beat around the.
Speaker 2: Bush too heavy if it's too heavy, like I worded in a way where I'm like, come on, we're yeah right, I'm like, so there's this like this energy with this and maybe there was some you know, like come on, like figure it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's sound like a guide would right, Destiny if you would? Would you mind pulling a one card for the show? You know, normally at the end of every show we like to pull a one card sometimes to pop out and that's all right, but uh, but typically you know it's uh, it's part of the tradition over here. Would you mind doing that.
Speaker 3: And I pulled one earlier, so I'll let you know. It would just be really interesting if it was the same one for for this episode. You know, the energy of this this episode in particular, let's go. I love it, and if it's wrong, I just won't say anything.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not wrong. It's not the car, and make sure.
Speaker 2: I really probably should have done this before I started reading, because typically I need it.
Speaker 5: I cleansed it recently, but typically I try look how worn that is.
Speaker 2: So often I use it. Typically I like to like reset the deck till all upright, you know, but it really if they want to pop out the right way, they will.
Speaker 5: But I feel pulled to do this very quickly.
Speaker 1: Hold on, and I pulled the card that I pulled like maybe twenty or thirty minutes into the episode Beautiful. It's been just sitting.
Speaker 2: Here so spirit, y'all could have told me to do this before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's on us.
Speaker 5: That's our bad that, like des spirit, they could have told me to do this.
Speaker 3: That's how you're talking to us.
Speaker 2: I see that one.
Speaker 1: We are the spirit. We're actually not even here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were physical.
Speaker 1: The old ones are back.
Speaker 3: Okay, the illusion is real, all right.
Speaker 2: We don't have time, Jonathan. And it's like, after the show, I can still do a.
Speaker 1: Pull for you if you would like, Oh yeah, he's getting that.
Speaker 2: Because I know, I know you loved the reading I did for you recently.
Speaker 3: I always he needs it.
Speaker 2: He got a really good reading.
Speaker 5: The other day.
Speaker 3: He needs another one that.
Speaker 2: Was a pretty lit reading, like and I'm hoping that it's kind of echoing what I did the other day as far as because it had to do with the show.
Speaker 1: Okay had destiny. Just so you know, that's that's a secret. I don't want to say that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Like the.
Speaker 1: No, I know it's really good. It's it's it's a good secret. But it's gonna be something that we're gonna start talking about in like two weeks. I don't I just don't want to say it yet.
Speaker 2: Oh I already forgot about that part. I'm just saying I got to see what you mean. I'm just saying it was a good reading.
Speaker 1: Energy you forgot. That's all right, Let it slip.
Speaker 2: Let it. That's how I'm good at keeping secrets.
Speaker 5: I don't always remember.
Speaker 2: Let's see, so we're pulling, we're asking about the show, or do you want do you have a person.
Speaker 1: Well, you can either pull one for this specific episode, or you can just pull one for meta in general.
Speaker 3: We typically do one for the this episode, just kind of the vibe of the episode. Dude, I'll trip out if it's the same card. I'm just saying, no pressure, and then I'll know for fact that, like you know, I mean, even if not, it's still a clarifier I think, but still fun.
Speaker 5: So that's goods.
Speaker 2: I'm pull personal What.
Speaker 1: Was it nine of one's you said eight ace?
Speaker 3: Oh ah, not the same one that's bottom of.
Speaker 5: The deck, nine of swords.
Speaker 2: Stress. Somebody's overthinking or a drama queen kind of thing. But this is just keeping you up at night, thoughts, keeping you up at night stressing, overthinking a situation. So eighth of ones is a very beautiful, potent card. That's like new beginnings. Let's see. Oh I have a reflocks out of nowhere, yaya, all right, let me see. So it's like new beginnings. It's like just creative energy. It's a very male like the it's masculine energy for sure, very potent, very just intense. So we have let's see creativity, courage, optimism, ambition, career, business, positive starts, a birth or transformation, maybe a new home, hard work, turning ideas into a successful reality, and the element of fire they do want me to express like because it didn't even though it didn't come in the reverse, they want to tap into not always being able to see the happiness right in front of you.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like not I don't want to word that.
Speaker 2: It's not like being able to sit down and enjoy it, you know what I'm saying, Like you're like Moore and I work harder, harder, Like no, it's back and enjoy it. Like you, you don't understand how good you're doing. You don't understand how you know. First of all, it's part of the process where you're at versus where you're good because you remember, Okay, thank you, huh. They were like telling this, but I remember you prayed or manifested one point in time to be exactly where you are now.
Speaker 3: Yes, So.
Speaker 2: Now that you're in this moment and you kind of like you're so lost up and caught up in the just life and wanting to push for better, you forgot that once upon a time you wished where you you wanted to be where you are now. So it's just taking a step back and just appreciating, like how far you've come, you know, and all asked. So let's see. That was like the show and a personal in that one. But then for you also up pulled the justice card. This is a personal one for you. This could be a potential court case coming for whatever reason. Legal why is something that could pop up. Also, it's getting justice for a situation the scales are going to balance out for you, or you're going to receive the justice for a situation that was unfair and the moment, but it needed to play out that way for karma to set it in for the parties that needed to set in for So you're going to get your justice for a situation, whether it's obvious right now it will be so, but if it's a if it's a situation that's going to be coming up, you know, like you're going to get the proper justice for that. So also interesting enough to I know that these aren't the same readings, but when I pulled the higher fent earlier, that also means seeking out legal advice. And I know it was for his reading, but I just think that's funny, you know, maybe maybe that because y'all are going y'all are doing the show together, it might tie in somehow.
Speaker 1: This is part of the secret that I can't talk about. So I'm just letting you know that, like you're hitting on all cylinders as usual.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to go back into our messages and peep it.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: All good things, all good things. By the way, it's nothing bad, so it's.
Speaker 2: Working in your favor. But I definitely think that, like like since they were like remember the Higher Fan and I'm like, oh, yeah, okay, so they're doing the show together because like him and his wife are in Tantam and that energy, and then him and him are on TIMM this ship. Okay, so it's all tied in together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Giant, it's.
Speaker 2: Good and I can't wait to not only see it happen, but like, you know, be a guess of being kind of like as a guest being a part of it.
Speaker 3: So I would forge that, Oh you're coming back for sure, we appreciate you coming on here being a part of this, you know, because it's happening now in real time.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I love it. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It is Sean, what was that card? That you pulled, good sir, I got the five of ones.
Speaker 5: Oh, arguments, fites, disputes.
Speaker 3: It's only thought that they were like are they arguing? Because I was looking at this earlier and I was like trying to interpret what what exactly is going on? You know, are they working as a team? Are they? Are they not? Are they?
Speaker 2: That's like arguments, but it's it's with more than one person kind of arguments with amongst coworkers, colleagues, friends, stuff like that, just other people that have difference of opinion. See why does it sound like kind of part of Jonathan's other reading I did for him in private.
Speaker 1: You remember that you need to calm it down, Destiny.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving it away. I'm just saying the jealousy is there for some aspect. Oh, there's a download. I don't know if I should say that out loud or if I should.
Speaker 3: Wait after the show.
Speaker 1: After this it is it bad or what?
Speaker 2: It's the jealousy thing?
Speaker 5: Okay, how can I word it without being too obvious?
Speaker 2: Hmm? You you took all the good luck kind of it's how the view is going to be and mad that one thing is going to go up while the other one drops down and mad about it because how the energy is now replicated there. It's not, it's just the energy is going to the vibration will.
Speaker 1: Drop say less I got you.
Speaker 2: I think you got it. I'll be flat out.
Speaker 3: After but yeah, you know what, I think he's picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, you smell what I'm cooking.
Speaker 1: It's actually a fear of mind that that that that happens that way, but hopefully it doesn't.
Speaker 5: If anything, it's a it's kind of karmic because.
Speaker 2: You know the energy, the energy is weird, and we know that, we talked about it. So it's like kind of with the negative tone coming from that aspect, you know, it's going to be a karmic kickback for that.
Speaker 5: But that's what needs to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all divine timing, you know, don't don't question it kind of thing. But yeah, and and honestly, for the one that are listening out there, it's like, uh, we're not trying to be cryptic. It's just that I can't say anything for a couple of more weeks otherwise I would And like I said, all good things, nothing to worry about. It is something to look forward to, not something to be worried about. So yeah, it's it's all good shit. So Destiny, of course you're fucking tapped into all of it. Dude, of course you are.
Speaker 3: It's just I was. I was impressed when she was saying certain things and like she was trying to figure it out. I already knew exactly what she was trying to figure out, and I was like, oh man, so clear, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy fascinating decity. If you would, could you let everybody out there know where they can find you. Maybe you have an email you want to give out, or social media or anything like that. Anybody wants to reach out for a reading potentially, Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a special. I haven't, like, I guess I haven't gotten down to like the exact perfect point of the special. But I don't know first five people that book are reading with me. I don't know. Within the next what forty eight hours or so, I'll do a special deal of some sort and I'll surprise as you so because like my readings will range from like twenty to sixty, I actually do more of a sliding skill on that typically, but for a basis, so we'll do like a special deal or something like buy one, get one free bogo.
Speaker 5: I don't know something, but it'll.
Speaker 2: Be a special deal. So you can buy me on TikTok at desdeasyy dot k or is it? Is it dot k? I want to say maybe, I don't know. I have to double check on that one. Let me see where.
Speaker 5: Yeah we can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll double check on the link. You can find me on Instagram das k eighty nine. Again, I'm gonna have to verify all these because I'm not like I don't, I don't. I don't rememberize it for some reason. Destiny King on Facebook it's a picture of me and my boyfriend. So we'll do the URL for that one as well. And I don't have any official website yet. Oh I have a link tree again, I gotta look that one up. And I was in a TV but you can buy me on link three too, So just DM me just say hey, I want a reading, you know, and we'll go from there.
Speaker 1: All right. That yeah, to confirm it is DESI dot k on TikTok.
Speaker 5: I believe so, hey, baby good, he's got a telephone going.
Speaker 1: Uh look well, look a look at my.
Speaker 2: TikTok candle, look at my TikTok candle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just did.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind, all right, well yeah either way. Look, we're gonna put it all down in the show notes for anybody that wants to be able to reach out to you, maybe come for reading. Obviously, the readings tonight were very intuitive, very very connected, and there's just something really special about that, you know, and it's it's these kind of people that you want in your corner. You want a good witch in your corner, you know, like you never know if you're gonna fall on hard times, maybe you got something that you just can't really figure out.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: The witches can see right through that shit. That's just what they're good at, you know. Oh yeah, so yeah, so.
Speaker 5: I can't speak on other witches, but I know my intentions are pretty good.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Well, thank you so much, Destiny for coming to hang out.
Speaker 2: This was a really fun one, dude, had so much fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll have you back again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Look, you know, typically at the end of every episode we like to do a little meditation. You don't have to join if you don't want to. Normally it's like a little ten or fifteen minute meditation we listened to. Maybe it's a guided meditation or some four hundred and thirty two Hurtz kind of stuff really, and then well we'll just like kind of shoot the ship. See what maybe we you know, experienced in that moment. It's a it's a fun time. But I know that we've already we've already kept you like way longer than we said that we were going to. But if you want, you're more than welcome to join.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I might get up and get it, like a snack or something, so my cat should be in the Nope, none of them are there. Okay, one of them will up, but I'll be I'll be in the vicinity and I'll just come right back with my snack.
Speaker 1: So perfect, all right, Well, Sean, any parting words for you, good sir?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm I'm just like I said, I'm press.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I find it very fascinating when when somebody is doing what they do, you know, and then you know certain moments where she's like, oh I just you know, yeah, thank you. You know, like you're you're catching these little hints or you know, little downloads or little winks from the universe, whatever you want to call it, that that is happening there. I find that very fascinating and I would love to be able to tap into whatever is going on there. You know that's that's just yeah, I can help with that. Oh yeah, well, I mean we're gonna have to have you come back and maybe you can teach us that, because I feel like that's very very awesome to just be able to be like, oh.
Speaker 5: I have to tell you'll open my third eye.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, we'll be here, nice little shout out there. Well look, yeah, we're gonna get over that meditation. But we do want to say if you want to be able to join in on the conversation, it's always a very fun, exciting, surprise guess, a lot of intuitive kind of stuff that's coming. Sometimes it's witchy, sometimes it's magic y. Sometimes it is wu wou. Sometimes it's spiritual. We're here for all that shit, bab and you know, just trying to totally engulf ourself in mysticism. That's what the show is all about. So if you like these kind of conversations and you want to be able to join us every Wednesday night. Then come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down the show notes below. We have a several different tiers over there. We actually have a three dollars tier that will allow you to get all of the shows days in advance, completely commercial for you to be able to slide into our dms and just become part of the community. But if you want to be able to join for the live shows, you get all of that plus the live shows. And so that I believe is eight eighty eight. That's the magic number we got for that tier. So if you want to come check it out and support the show and maybe you find this information valuable, you know, show show a little love, you know, and come join the conversation. That's what we want, you know. That's why we do these live shows, so we can kind of have like five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten different hosts going on all at one time, because you know, we all have that curiosity inside of us that maybe I might not ask the question that you would ask, and so it's just more of a group effort. It's all one thing.
Speaker 3: Baby, It's great. I look forward to these nights. I gotta tell you man. You know, I'm becoming like I need my Wednesdays. You know, that's just how it is for sure.
Speaker 1: And next Wednesday, Optimistic Banks is back, so that'll be a fun one. Of course, that'll be a fun one, yeah, dude. So anyway, go and check those those links down in the show notes below if you want to go and find Destiny, or if you want to go and sign up on Patreon, that link is. Those links are all down below. But I think we're going to get over to that meditation now. But if if Destiny came here and chats on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird.
Speaker 3: Stay weird.
Speaker 1: That was a solid one. Yeah, I got some pretty cool visuals there's you. Yeah, I kind of just I mean exactly what she was describing just kind of like being inside of a like a crystal cave and then laying your head on a moonstone covered in moss and it's not a nice mm hmm. Yeah, he's a fan of that. It's so interesting, dude, is because as soon as you start to play into what you're seeing into your mind, it almost comes alive. You know, there was something about the voice too, like she had like some wisdom and she was like guiding you through that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Something about that voice was was nice.
Speaker 1: Very calming. Yeah, that's our first time for going to that channel.
Speaker 3: What was that again? Yeah, let's let's remember that one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna subscribe to that one.
Speaker 3: Subscribe, like and subscribe dude, all right.
Speaker 1: We send a like over there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was solid, dude, especially tonight being full.
Speaker 3: Moon, and yeah, dude, there's something there's something really myssical when it's like a legit full moon. Like when I went outside earlier, it was already like me maybe I don't know, maybe twenty five percent up off of the horizon, and so it was still kind of like a little bit appeared bigger, you know, and which is really weird how that happens. You know, Like it's the same size at the horizon as it is when it's up higher in the sky, but it just looks so much bigger when it's when it's lower. But yeah, it's just so mystical. Yeah, like just like that's just just just out there, you know, I just just part of this thing, dude.
Speaker 1: So being out here in uh in Lake Havasu at like it with the way the moon comes up, It's like it's coming up behind the mountains, and whenever it gets to a certain point, it literally looks like it's being cradled by the mountains, by the mountain freaking out. No, No, I'm not in Louisiana anymore. I moved to Texas like a year and a half or so ago, like right around Houston, and uh now I'm actually out in Arizona, just temporarily, and then I'll be moving back to Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're thinking, oh, we're gonna get together do the shrewd Day. You're just not even in the safe state.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, I still come out to Louisiana every two weeks though.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, okay, hell yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But either way, Hey, dude, Houston's only a little road trip away. It ain't that far.
Speaker 5: I know, I need to get a vehicle.
Speaker 1: I heard that. Yeah, well, dude, I mean, did you did you meditate this city?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: I have to do a meditation a certain way.
Speaker 1: Everybody's different that way.
Speaker 2: It's different originally how I used to meditate, and it's not recommended. But I was like heavy drinker. And but like when I like, if I get the right buzz, like I'm right there, my inhibitions go away.
Speaker 5: I can calm this down a lot more.
Speaker 2: And there's this I'm not usually good with guided meditations because I don't know why. It's just too much noise for me. But there's sometimes there's that one or two. And I found this one guided meditation and it was it was I'm not gonna lie like in comparison to the professional ones. It was like like poor recording quality in comparison. But something happened like I was meditating and I could feel like the angelic beings like mixed to me, and I felt like I was I felt like I was in the universe, like just floating and spinning like on those like display spinners. You know. It was so cool and I was so mad. When I was coming back down, I was like, no, no, stay here. It was so good. It was slow, it was very slow, but it felt like I was floating. It was really really cool and my too. I wasn't like plastered or anything. It was just it was a It was a moderate buzz, so I was just enough to get the inhibitions to go away because there's a lot of stress in my life at the time. Nothing's changed stress wise, just it's different stress. But it just helped me meditate to just stop caring about everything else at the time.
Speaker 1: You're living in Louisiana, I mean, taking a shot of fireball for breakfast is like common.
Speaker 2: You know, pretty much to help me through this. But yeah, like I don't know, like I have to. Well, you can meditate with them or anything. So as long as you go into the state of mind, you're meditating, right, So sometimes it just depends. I'll use classical music or hell, sometimes Kevin Gates gets me in the mood.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like it doesn't have words, I'm good, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, it'll send you there regardless, I mean. And yeah, And that's the thing, dude, You don't even have to be sitting down to meditate. You can take a walk through the woods or you know, walk around the neighborhood or whatever and down, walk, sit, take yourself.
Speaker 2: Well you're comfortable meditating in a bubble bath pop tier.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is, I agree, a little ritual bath actions.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, some flowers in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 5: I talked just about my apartment. I was in that bubble bath.
Speaker 1: Ritually, I can imagine, well, all right, well I think this was a lot of fun, dude, and we're definitely gonna have to do it again, Destiny, So you know, don't be a stranger.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not. I was gonna. Then you said you were in Houston. I'm like, so, what do you feel about those Houston Houston serial killers?
Speaker 1: Is there a Houston serial killer? Now? I told, oh, oh shit, all right, you have twenty two bodies oh damn, all.
Speaker 2: Right, found in by you around the Houston area, Like there was the Lady Bird Lady Bird Lake killer in Austin. They're not acknowledging him as a serial killer or the person is a serial killer, but I get it. You don't want to tip them off. There's a video on TikTok. I saw this cute little girl. She was like when I say little, like, she looked like she's in the early twenties. But she was like, I guess, walk in under this causeway or whatever. And the police were there because they found a body and right by where she was walking, and there was this other guy that was there that was not police or whatever, and this was crazy. She was like. They were talking about it and she was like, yeah, you know, they pulled up another body. He's like, yeah, I know, it's crazy, you know, blah blah blah blah, but yeah, that's not where I left them. Oh what you said? What, sir? Like? Yeah, like that sounded like a Freudian slip. Like he didn't mean to, but he got caught.
Speaker 3: Up in it.
Speaker 5: He was like, I don't know why they're pulling up here when I didn't leave him there.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, all of a sudden, I could get you.
Speaker 2: But then he tried to turn it around and he was like, oh, no, I thought you were the killer. I'm like, look at that girl. She's so so freaking cute, walking.
Speaker 5: Mind in her business.
Speaker 2: You know, she's not the killer. He tried to double down and I'm like, oh, we see you, sir, We see you. So somebody people have been doing snapshots in the comments. They're like, we got it, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, but I'll be walking around in Houston anyway. I'm not with all that. I'm actually I'm gonna be moving out there. I'm getting a house out there, but not in Houston. It's gonna be like North Houston on the outskirts, kind of out in the country, which that's what I'm all about. I can't stand being in the city, dude.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to the division that I had actually, okay, like in my line up with that way, like at least within the vicinity, you know, like, oh, I don't know if y'all would be interested for the next time. But speaking of like serial killers, did I tell you about the cold case through the spirit Box that I was doing? Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna try to channel one of the poor girls that just her body was just found in Houston. I'm gonna see if I can't channel her, maybe we can try to figure out who the killer is.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny too, is that Sean. I think it was like a like last week sometime you were like, you know what, we got to get somebody on here with a spirit box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I'm like literally just.
Speaker 1: Necrophonic that's already professional here, but this this thing is legit. All right, Well, I guess we know what our next show is going to be about then, yep.
Speaker 2: So all right, well you can tell them about my cold case thing afterwards we'll do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, we're just gonna wrap up the regular show and then we can talk the things, talk about the things we couldn't talk about, you know after so uh the one. We love you, and we'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: See the small fater
Speaker 2: Cor cop