Speaker 1: This is a podcast from wor Hey, The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show before we check out it here until tomorrow, and we're gonna talk about why I love Jasmine Crockett. There's the mother of some trandy kid who's an evil demon, where of course discussed that some dude attacked a polar bear for his wife, more paid for political protests, voicemails, emails, I don't know what else. Who knows? It might be a heavy hours.
Speaker 2: As heavy as ten boxes that you might be moving.
Speaker 1: All that and so much more coming up this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now, do you ever watch professional wrestling? If you didn't watch it, which most people did at one point in their childhood, if you didn't watch it, you at least know about it. I personally watched it when I was a kid. My sister and I she watched it too. Mickey and I we used to watch professional wrestling, and one time Dad even took us to a professional wrestling match. That's how big it was. And this is back during wrestling's heyday, when Haul Cogan was big and all these other things. Everyone remembers. Corey you're my age. You remember, Corey remembers it was a big deal. I realize it's always kind of huh, it's wrestling, but it was a big deal. It's a big deal. I have a little confession to make about professional wrestling after my dad ruined it for me and told me it was all fake. After I came to that realization, thanks Dad, I started to learn to love the heels, the bad guys that they call the bad guy a heel. That's what they're known as the heels. Because I always thought it was a hilarious act to purposely get everyone to hate you in Boo You. I thought that was so funny to do, to do that on purpose. Why would you do that? But guys did it, and you make it a fortune and the Heels get very popular. Jasmine Crockett is going to be around for a long time. She represents a district out of close. It's in Dallas, but just the way her district is drawn, they are morons and they're going to keep electing Jasmine Crockett for a very very very long time. And I'm thrilled about that for two different reasons. The first reason I'm thrilled about that is the act she does that I'm a five, I'm a black queen above and all the racist stuff. It's obviously an act, even if she really believes it, it's an act meant to I don't know, throw a bone to her supporters, but I kind of think it's funny. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It entertains that in twenty twenty, according to the senses, and we know that there was a significant undercount. We know this specifically, Texas added four million people. Of those four million people, do you want to take a guess at how many were Anglos?
Speaker 1: Just again, I'd see the majority.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eighty thousand. That's it a four million. So get this, we added four million people. They were people of color. Texas got two new seats. So they took those black and brown and Asian bodies and guess what do you think that we got a new black, brown, or Asian seat somehow, the way that they do their Republican math in the state of Texas, that.
Speaker 1: Amounted to two new white seats.
Speaker 3: Guess what white Republican seats out of four million people of color. So let me tell you, they love to use our bodies to apportion us in an inaccurate way.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, she's just such a stupid, racist clown. I find it entertaining. Never she's the same one. It was just recently we played the audio for you. She was talking about how we didn't choose to pay here that dragged us across the oceans, as if anyone has ever dragged her anywhere except for away from the buffet. I don't know why. That's one reason I'd like her. I think she's a clown. I think it's an act. I find it entertaining. The second reason I love her is this. She is in a very safe seat, so she gets to run her mouth the way she runs her mouth all the time like that, and that is one of the big reasons why the average normy has completely rejected the Democrat Party, completely rejected him. I hope, look, I hope Jasmine Crockett, as much as she may make you angry, I hope Jasmine Crockett never stops talking. And I think we can assume there's a pretty safe bet that's going to be the case. I hope Jasmine Crockett runs that stupid mouth of hers twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, and I'm sure that's pretty much what she does. Listen to this, we should just take every video of Jasmine Crockett and play it in every swing state, because we are never going to lose an election if this woman doesn't learn how to.
Speaker 3: Shut her mind and according to the senses.
Speaker 1: And I'm kidding, I can't listen to it again. I love her, I love I love a good heal, I love a good act, and I love that these people can't seem to control themselves. It's hilarious and that brings me actually perfectly to this question. Dear Denzel Jesse Washington. On Wednesday, you talked about the divide between old Democrats like Carvil in the young communists question. In time, the Carvels will die off. I do not see the gen Zs being pumped out of our universities changing their stripes. Do you see a day of reckoning coming as the Democrat Party is slowly being taken over by communists? Look, obviously, I joke about being an oracle, and in politics, it's very, very hard to see the future for nation. And it's hard to see the future because there are so many things we can't see that. This is a huge, fat disclaimer, and I don't like doing that, But really, there are so many things we can't see that may change everything. What if, God forbid, what if Donald Trump gets into office. What if he gets sworn in and within the first year there's a complete economic collapse, a global collapse, And there could be there really could be. Given the debt situation of the developed countries, there could be all of a sudden, you have twenty five percent unemployment like the Great Depression. Again, what happens at the midterms, what happens in twenty twenty eight, Well, we would get wiped out. It would all be you know how people are. They would blame it all on Donald Trumpe. We get wiped out. It would change everything. So again I'm saying what I'm about to say, allowing for the fact there are a million circumstances famined, it's all war, all kinds of things that can change everything and do change everything, there are that said, you can see you can see a scenario where Democrats are on the outs for quite some time because of what this guy just brought up and because of what we've brought up before on the show. Democrats, the Nancy Pelosi types. I know you don't like her, the James Carvill types, the older Democrats, Joe Manchin, honestly, John Fetterman, John Veederman. If it's one of these types, the older Democrats, they are much more aware of why that party has been rejected, why they got rejected so badly, than the younger ones are. For guys like James Carvill, Chris grab that latest James Carvel audio where he's talking about the you know, defund the police and how dumb this for guys like James Carvill. Now he's a died in the world Democrat. He's not on our side or anything like that, but he's a guy who understands how to win elections for guys like him. He looks at quacks like Jasmine and he says, if we don't find a way to shut her up, we're never going to win again.
Speaker 4: Listen to this, and let me tell you another huge error. Huge in error is when people said campaigns need to reflect progressive values.
Speaker 1: No they don't.
Speaker 4: Campaigns are authoritarian by their nature. If I will run in a twenty twenty eight campaign and I had some little snot nosed twenty three year old saying I'm going to resign if you don't do this. Not only would I fired on the spot, I would find out who hired them and fire that person on the spot. I'm really not interested in your uninformed, stupid opinion this, whether you go on Joe Rogan or not. And there were people that worked in the White House that were protesting because they didn't like the president's policy in Gaza. Well didn't get the out of the White House.
Speaker 1: He's gone on to say the three dumbest words in the English language are defund the police. Now, I will tell you, look, I'm talking about the normies in my life. The normies in my life, my neighbors, friends. They are not hardcore writies like me at all. In fact, there are things that I love, things about Republican politics or anti communist politics that they really don't care for at all. Now I disagree with them loudly, but whatever, we're not focusing on that right now. But for those people, every one of those normies, and some of them even voted Democrat the past few times. For those normies, almost every single one of them voted Donald Trump this last time. In fact, I think every Normy I'm thinking of did vote Donald Trump last time, not because they like Trump. Most of them hate Trump. It's because of the insanity of these people. It's this kind of stuff that have them voting Republicans.
Speaker 3: And twenty twenty according to the senses, and we know that there was a significant undercount. We know that specifically Texas added Yeah.
Speaker 5: She goes on black and brown and well the slavery and ha yes, queen, that kind of stuff turns normal people off so bad.
Speaker 1: And to answer your question, you can see a situation where Democrats are in the wilderness for quite some time because the people who know how to reform the party and bring their coalition back together are old, meaning even if they still hold power now, they're not gonna have it very long. Jasmine Crockett young, aoc is young, ejhan Omar is young. These are young people and they are the future of the party. I don't want to get ahead of my skis. I really don't. But you could see a scenario where Democrats are just on the outs for a while because they can't control the animals. Look, if you can't stop AOC from the thing she says, if you can't get these people to dial this stuff down, what's that? What's that? Moron's name, uh I forget his name. Out of New York, they got the Levi Strauss fortune guy more Goldman, Dan Goldman, I think is his name. You can't stop that moron from shutting his mouth. You can't control the animals. You're gonna have real tough time. Whatever. Call your friends and family about that. With your pure Talk phone, save a bunch of money by switching to pure Talk. Dump your unpatriotic cell phone company. By switching to Puretalk. You pay too much for wireless, and you pay a company who hates you. You don't have to do that anymore now that pure Talk's here. Their CEO is a Vietnam veteran. They hire Americans. That's probably my favorite thing about pure Talk. Whenever I've ever had to talk to somebody there, they hire Americans right here in America. They speak and understand English, and they're lovely to talk to. Isn't that the kind of company you want to support? Or would you rather support the other wireless companies who support black lives matter? Where do you want your money going? They're on the same great five G network. You're not sacrificing coverage. Keep your phone or get a new one dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, switch to Pure Top The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 5: It's still real to me.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, reminding you to email the show. You're asked doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. What band is that, Chris? It is called the band. That is the name of the band is called the band. Hey, you know what's funny. I know you're trying to get me going on this. I actually had an exact conversation like this that was as genuine as can be when I was in the Marines. I was, what does that song up on Cripple Creek? I was playing that song up on Cripple Creek by the band, and I was jamming out in my barracks room and one of my corporals, one of my NCO's in charge, I was very young Marient at the time, came by and he said who is this? And we did a real who's on first thing, like abid in costello, and I said the band. He starts raising his voice at me. I know that I'm not gonna say all the things he was saying, we can't beep it out on the show. I know, I just that's exactly what I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I started to lose my temper, so I start raising my voice. I'm like the band, and then I ended up doing push ups and getting thrashed really badly for giving a very honest answer about what band was playing the music. Thanks for bringing up that stuff, Chris. Do you see those Black Lives Matter protests going on in New York City outside of the Daniel Penny trial, that United States marine who's being wrongfully accused. Jury's deliberating and there's a bunch of protests trying to get them to convict a completely innocent man who did nothing wrong. You know those are paid for. Right Free Beacon did a dig into it, Black Lives Matter Act of this. His name's Hawk Newsome, He's the one leading it.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: These are paid for. Remember the street animals, you see, they're paid for. I've had people email in hey since the election, why haven't we add protests here and protests there? I figured the left would be out, Oh, the left will be out. They'll come. Don't worry, they will come. But don't ever think that the animals you see in the streets are there organically, Oh, some are eventually. But remember they've studied this. They've studied it. Honestly, CIA has studied this. People have studied this forever. You don't have to pay everyone to get a good old fashioned street protest going. Here's an example of something you can do. Something they've done on foreign soil, something we've done on foreign soil, something communists have done domestically. If you want to protest the working conditions of a fact, and you want to use that for some political purpose, you infiltrate the factory, recruit someone usually in the factory, to start causing trouble in the factory. He's in the lunch room talking about how bad the factory conditions are. We should strike, we should get against this. And then, in conjunction with that, once you feel like you've got enough people riled up, then you start handing out checks, You start handing out cash to people. Hey, ten of us are going to meet here, and soon you've got a ten twenty percent protest in front of the factory. Only other people will organically be attracted to your protest that was organized and funded by nefarious groups for nefarious reasons. The organized protests you see in this country are paid for. Almost all of them are organized and paid for. It is a ruse to make you think there's some big left wing army out there ready to take to the street any moment. No, there's a bunch of organizations funded by communists, billionaires like George Soros who will pay a select few rabble rousers to get the people worked up and out into the streets. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jesse, I'm just calling. Biden was in in Angola yesterday the other day and he promised them over a billion dollars for their country. Why isn't he going to North Carolina and offering the North Carolinas who lost their houses during the most recent storm there and helping them.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me explain. I won't even do that. The obvious point that the people who run the country are demons who don't care about it. You already get that. You get that, Joe Biden. The people who run the country, they don't care about Americans. So just let's accept that and let's set that aside. Because we're not children. So why would you go announce a billion for Africa instead of for Americans. Well, if Joe Biden was to actually dig in and show up and help the people of Tennessee in North Carolina and Georgia and Virginia who are still suffering, what does Joe Biden gain politically for that? Nothing? Really, especially in these red areas that all voted for Trump. We're talking rural North Carolina and Tennessee. Joe Biden didn't get two votes in that area. But you go overseas, you promise another billion dollars for another foreign country. How do you think the entire Biden family got rich by finding various ways to wash your money through foreign entities in foreign things, and a little bit of it gets back into the Biden bank accounts. These politicians only do things that benefit themselves and there's simply no benefit for these people. And showing up for the poor people in Apalascia trying to put things together and stay warm now as the temperatures are plummeting. Pray for those people, by the way, and help them out still if you can, also let me help you out with your mood. Are you in a bad mood? A lot or a bad mood is not really how I want to put it. Are you down a lot? Are you inexplicably down at all? Happens? It happens when your testosterone levels begin to drop. You need testosterone for mood. Your mind needs it as much as anything. You have to have it. And we are chugging estrogen. It's in the water, it's in the plastics. We shower in estrogen every day and we're shocked that our tea levels are dropping. Start taking a male vitality stack from Chalk gentlemen, natural herbal supplements. Ladies. They have female vitality stacks for you. But take advantage of the Christmas special. It's the holiday season and during the month of December, massive discounts on subscriptions to Chalk. See a q dot com promo code Jesse get the fog lifted out of your mind, Be in a good mood all the time, Be energetic, full of life Chuck dot com, c hoq dot com. We'll be back is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Coming up on the end of the week. I'm gonna do some emails here in just a moment. I just wanted to say Russia's continuing to warn. Russia says the West is ignoring warnings over sending troops to Ukraine. We just keep messing around and messing around here, and I just pray to God that something works out, that cooler heads prevail. All Right, I'm gonna play this mom of a tranny kid. She was doing some activism in front of the Supreme Court because they were having a big tranny hearing about chopping kids body parts off. And just another little remind to you that we are facing either.
Speaker 6: I think the greatest gift of my life is to have kids, and to have a transgender child has made me so much more interesting, so much more wise.
Speaker 1: Pretty revealing, isn't it. See it's really all about mental illness and selfishness. And as I've said, the liberal white woman is the most violent, vile, vicious creature on the planet, creature of any kind of any kind. Because there are I know, there are plenty of animals in the animal kingdom that will eat their own young. I get that great white sharks. Mom has a baby, baby doesn't have very long and he better get to swim. And because mom's gonna get hungry. I know there are mothers who will eat their young. But the liberal white woman is it's the only creature on the planet that will purposely raise and groom her child for mutilation and slaughter and brag about it. And she will do so for social acceptance. She will do so for the cheers of a crowd. I'm not a zoologist, but I don't know of another animal on the planet that would do that. It would be like it would be like the great white shark having the baby and purposely keeping him around and just feeding him as many baby seals and stuff like that as you can to get him fattened up because she knows in a year, mama's gonna be eaten good. That would be the equivalent to what the liberal white woman does to her child in this society. And it is so demonic and sick. Just listen to this demon I.
Speaker 6: Think the greatest gift of my life is to have kids, and to have a transgender child has made me so much more interesting, so much more wise.
Speaker 1: Evil is real. Hey, Jesse, I just wanted to let you know how much you really help people. Yesterday I was driving home from the vet's office because my dog of thirteen years had a stroke and passed on. Oh. I live out in the country, so during my forty five minute drive home tearing up over my family's loss of their best friend. You made me laugh out loud over your jerk at Thanksgiving for hire. I just wanted to thank you for that laughter in the time of need. Thanks brother. Praying for your family, Yeah, prayers for your family too. Man. It's not easy losing a dog. It's it's the worst. It's the worst. I remember I told you that time about I have my dog Jake, who got poisoned by the neighbors. So we were in Montana and in this particular neighborhood, there were no leash laws or anything like that, and no, there was no dogs on a leash, and there weren't really a lot of fences. The neighbor dogs everyone's dogs. They really just kind of roam the neighborhood to and fro. And we had this black lab named Jake, and he was the most rotten, freaking dog who ever lived. He used to chase me and my sister when we were sledding, and he would plow us off of our sleds when we got to the bottom and bite us, like bite our heads. He was just that kind of a dog. And I don't want to say mean, because he really wasn't. He was just he played rough. He was rough dog. He I don't know what to say. He apparently was on the Hunter Biden program. He had a lot of puppy litters with other dogs in the neighborhood. It was actually causing problems. We should have got him neutered. But he also loved to fight. He loved to fight other dogs. And our neighbor across the street had a German shepherd. German shepherd's a great dogs. But Jake everyone thought he was part Rottweiler because his head was huge. He just didn't look like a normal lab. And he wasn't. I bet you we got a bat. I bet you the breeder lied. I bet he was bart Rottweiler. But Jake used to beat the living crap out of the neighbor's German shepherd. They were always fighting, and dogfights are horrible, horrible, horrible things. I remember him as a kid. If you've been around when they're loud and they're vicious in their heart right. So one day, this neighbor across the street, he takes a bunch of chopped up meat and arsenic, you know, the poison arsenic, and he puts in an open cardboard box. It's trash day. He takes this open cardboard box, puts it out there, fills it up with arsenic and chopped up meat to kill my dog. And he not only killed my dog, I think it was three other dogs, two or three other dogs he killed in the neighborhood that day trying to kill our dog, and got home that night shoot I was I was probably eleven or twelve at the time. At home that night, everyone's crying, freaking Jake's dead. The family was so devastated. My dad couldn't take it anymore. My dad said, everyone get in the car. And that night, the night Jake died, he threw everybody in the car and we drove down to one of the local kennels and bought a new dog. It's losing a dog, man if it freaking guts me. Prayers to you and your family, Jesse. Why doesn't Congress pass a law that requires employers to document the citizenship status of their employees. Okay, listen, we have a five seat majority in the House of Representatives. We have what is it, four seats in the Senate. Try your best to avoid for the time being, saying why don't they pass a law. They don't pass a law because Democrats are America hating communists who won as many illegals in this country as humanly possible. Why would they pass a law trying to get rid of illegals. Half of the country is working against the country. It's actually more than half, because you have to deal with Jony Ernst types. Oh yeah, this Jony Ernst. This is the woman who's currently trying to block Pete Hegseth from getting in a sectary.
Speaker 7: Do you agree with the sentiment that the military has become too woke? I don't agree with that, but let me finesse it. So when it comes to wokeness in the military, I always push back because our military is not woke. I would say that there is civilian leadership of the military that is woke. I see, okay, So there is a difference between the leadership and those that serve in uniform. So the example of transgender people serving, no, there's not.
Speaker 1: There are tons of military leaders, generals, admirals, colonels, other types, with all kinds of stars, all kinds of metals and ribbons, and they are complete peace as a crap. She of course knows that, but I guess Joony Ernst likes the military being led by a bunch of DEI free in our military.
Speaker 7: We have transgender people serving in our military, they will bleed red just as the rest of us. But I also take a stance that we should meet.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump and Iowa by thirteen points, Iowa elects Jeny ern.
Speaker 7: Not be integrating transgender people into certain situations where it does make If you have a female barracks and you have a transgender woman who has not transitioned, we shouldn't make the rest of the unit uncomfortable about that setting. There are certain accommodations we can make for that transgender individual, but if they bring value to our unit, if they have specialties that we can they don't use. Especially if we want to maintain an all volunteer force, we want to bring that talent into our services. And I know that's controversial, but again I'm looking at what's good for our nation. And believe me, when we're facing a recruiting challenge right now, if people are physically willing and able to serve our country, we want them to do so.
Speaker 1: We're facing a recruiting challenge because useless losers like you keep inviting a military full of trainees and freaks in. Normal people who want to serve their country don't want to serve in militaries like that. But hey, no, Pete hegseth right, speaking of service to your country. If you've served in the military currently or former, if you're a current or former first responder of any kind, or educator and your family, you qualify for something that you really need to sign up for like now, because it's free. You qualify for a free membership to gov X. Gov x is the greatest website in the history of mankind. You will spend an absurd amount of time and probably money on there because it has huge discounts on honestly everything. You're looking for a new jacket, it's there. Ray bands, they're there. You want a new yetti, cooler yep, concert tickets of course, want to take the old lady on a cruise absolutely out to the ballgame. Gov x huge discounts, and your membership is free. You freaking earned it and your family members earned it. And when you used the promo code Jesse, you get fifteen dollars off your first purchase govx dot Com promo code Jesse gov x dot com promo code Jesse one more segment X. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. Yay, the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, reminding you that Tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. In fact, let's get to some of those emails. Jesse the Avenger. After knowing that George Floyd died by use of drugs confirmed by the pathologist, shouldn't Derek Chauvin and his co prisoners be released from prison or get a new trial. Yes? Absolutely, He's one of the most legally oppressed people in this country. What they did to jer Derek Schouvin is a complete disgrace. Everyone knows it. Now, no one wants to speak about it because the look what happened with Chauvin and why no one will speak up for him as very similar to why it's hard to get a COVID reckoning because so many people participated in the COVID panic, not just on the left, on the right that if you participated in it, you really don't want a full accounting of everybody who kind of did something wrong during COVID well post George Floyd's death. It wasn't only the communists, it was right winger after right winger, politicians, people on the radio, TV did the whole Well. I mean, I guess we always kind of have been really racist and we should be really understanding pastor remember that's when I lost my church. Well, we should talk about our white privilege. That's what Jesus would want. That so many people participated in it, and they participated in the persecution of Derek Chauvin that now nobody wants to speak up for him because the guilt is so widespread. I've used the example before, and it's really really true. How many Nazis posts World War Two got off scot free. You know, I've told you that book. Ordinary men, ordinary men highly recommend the book about this Nazi battalion that spends their time shooting women and children in the back of the head. And the most shocking part of that book might be the end where almost all of those guys they just went back home. No trials. You know, we talk about the Nuremberg trials. That was a few guys most of them went right back home, took the Nazi uniform off, put on a suit, They taught school, did construction accounting, They own shops the rest of their lives. When guilt is spread wide enough to enough people, then you oftentimes have a very hard time getting a hold of justice. So yeah, you're right. Hey, Jesse, new listener to your show. I really appreciate all the things you bring up. One of the things you brought up is Lisa Murkowski. I didn't vote for her, and the only reason she won was because of ranked choice voting. We need to get rid of her in that voting system. Thanks for hearing me out. Look, you're not necessarily wrong about ranked choice. However, she won every round of ranked choice. Alaska is a place that anyone who's been there. I've only been there once, Remember I went that. I went up there with my dad and sons. I'm just in love with it. I just love every part of it. I just loved it. I love that kind of wildness. And it's just I love Alaska because it's wild and we kind of look at it as rural. We tend to think Alaska is much redder than it actually is. It's just not that red of a place. It's very very purple. Speaking of Alaska, a Canadian man jumped on a polar bear to defend his wife from an attack. He suffered serious injuries, but he's respected. He's expected to recover. They left their house at five am and they found a freaking polar bear in their driveway. The polar bear goes after the wife. The husband, what a freaking boss, I mean, granted, it's a man's job, that's what you should do. Anyway, dives on the freaking thing. And then and then the bear, of course turns its fight as the husband would want, turns its fight on the husband. He is expected to live. And then this guy that you want to talk about getting to know your neighbors, you want to know why he's alive. Neighbor came out with a gun and started shooting the polar bear. Polar bear finally had to take off for the woods, where it eventually died. Later on, man, that neighbor is going to be owed a serious tuna castle roll here in a little while. That's freaking amazing. You know what else is amazing, helping people in Israel out on the ground, on the ground that people in Israel suffer. People think because Israel itself is a wealthy country that people aren't suffering there, But they are. The people on the ground up north. They don't get they don't have firefighters. When Hesbaalah drops some rockets on your field, as a farmer, you have to put it out yourself. How are you gonna do that? Run out there with the truck bed full of fire extinguishers. That's not how it works. So who provides the firefighting equipment? The IFCJ does. Who provides the armored ambulances, The IFCJ does. The IFCJ. Over forty years, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been building bridges and helping people on the ground. If you have a heart for the people of Israel, support them. Go to support IFCJ dot org, Support IFCJ dot org or call eight eight eight for eight eight if CJ.
Speaker 7: And now here's a headline, but you know, you know the.
Speaker 1: Thing headlines we didn't get to. Chinese man trapped in a well in Thailand for three days as villagers mistake cries for help for ghostly sounds. Apparently he was in a remote Thai forest in the ground over thirty feet deep for three days. All the number of stings and bites that guy must have wow them. Senator urges Biden to extend protections for illegal immigrants before the Trump administration. A reminder that one of the two political parties is completely committed to your replacement and the destruction of your country through unending illegal immigration. They've brought in as many as they can, and they will bend over backwards to keep them all here. Former Washington Post reporters says, quote, we want these executives dead. After the murder of the Health insurance CEO, well, she's a communist. To a communist when their only morality, their only value system is the revolution, all things are permissible. That's why communists have murdered so many people. Shocking. Kamala Harris won votes counted after election day by twenty points. Yes, another reminder that the only reason it takes so long to count votes after election day is because Democrats have set up systems where it takes that long. And the only reason they set up systems for it to take that long is because they cheat in every single one of these things. They find all the votes they need. That's why, by the way, We only have a tiny five seat majority in the House because they did a whole lot of that. Sleepy Biden gifts Africa one billion dollars days before leaving office while hurricane victims suffer. Yes, as I said, the hurricane victims do nothing for a soulless monster like Joe Biden. But you hand a billion dollars out to some corrupt dude in Africa. Little that Cheddar may come back your way. Islamis Led rebels capture key Syrian city of Hama. We're gonna do a little bit of a Syrian deep dive on Monday, bringing in someone who knows a bit about that. This has been a podcast from Woo