Speaker 1: We like egg Man excellent cook deep.
Speaker 2: Let me guess this is a lame segue into an egg story.
Speaker 1: No, it's not kisses out on tour. Uh, not so much tour, last tour. That last kiss is not on story date. I'm doing it, Dwight. I'm doing the story right now, Miss spoke kiss. They're not on tour, but they're gonna be doing a Uh.
Speaker 2: No one cares about kissing three days in Vegas. Move on from the kiss, stupid army story.
Speaker 1: And a total unrelated story. Uh. Egg prices had nothing to do with that song, did you? I asked, jeez, he did it? He did it.
Speaker 2: It was like, okay, I'll do it. That's a service.
Speaker 1: Hey, can you fast forward to we hes talk about the egg Man? Hey, egg prices have been a real pain in the ass for the past five years.
Speaker 2: That's the chicken. Did I get a hold?
Speaker 1: That is five dollars out right there?
Speaker 2: Do I get a dollar out? That's fine, that's five dollars out?
Speaker 1: Get it? Who re paint in the ass.
Speaker 2: Let's go out.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what that joke was? What that joke was? Excellent?
Speaker 2: Thank you? No, you get nothing?
Speaker 1: Damn uh well, egg prices are coming down a little bit, but the entrepreneurs are out there, baby, because I've been the whole time, all through this. I'm like, how long does it take to grow a damn chicken? Just grow a mama chicken and a daddy chicken and give me some eggs. A new Hampshire company has made his presence known is called Rent the Chicken for five hundred and ninety five dollars.
Speaker 2: Stop rented. Did you buy a chicken for like eight dollars?
Speaker 1: Not these chickens? Baby?
Speaker 2: What are these chickens? Are these bionic know.
Speaker 1: You're getting them for You're getting them for a while.
Speaker 2: Well, surely sounds like a bionic chicken.
Speaker 1: Surely you're yoking.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold one, take fifty cents out.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, take fifty nothing on eggxcellent. No, you're being shellfish stop egg shell stop? Uh. For five hundred and ninety five dollars, Rented Chicken is going to provide customers with a deluxe chicken coop, only two chickens, one hundred pounds of organic chicken feed, and a quick guide of how to care for the chickens. Those chickens provide customers with eight to fourteen eggs each week. Rentals last six months for the five hundred and ninety five dollars.
Speaker 2: My sister's got about fifteen chickens. So out in off Old Henry. It's good neighborhood. And let me tell you the eggs they're not even closed.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody gave me.
Speaker 2: They tastes so good.
Speaker 1: Somebody gave me the real deal. These are from, Yes, my chicken's butt. Try these, that's where eggs come from. Yeah, chickens butts.
Speaker 2: You don't have to refrigerate them, No, you just to leave them out. Yeah, because they have that film over the egg So.
Speaker 1: In Mexico when you go to Walmart or whatever, yes, just stacks of eggs right in the middle of the aisle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But man, so delicious because the oak is so bright. Because here's the thing. Of course, the prices in the grocery store haven't come down yet, because of course the Feds ask some of these, uh these eggs wholesalers, going mmm, is there a possibility your price gouchy?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh no, and they all went what So those those wholesale prices come down about a half, But the eggs in the grocery store, here's the deal. They're thirty days old, a lot of times long. That like right, yeah, it's like, what do you mean they've been there for a month.
Speaker 1: Well, they sprayed some kind of coating on that.
Speaker 2: And I love eggs. Are your nake guy? I love eggs eight ten.
Speaker 1: In the morning, you know, ten egg white in the morning and ten at night.
Speaker 2: See Gus, I said, Dwight are you When he was fat, I said, Dwight, are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you use your crazy to get in shape and lose weight? And I did, baby, and then it was like hit your dingy so and then that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I wonder if this company, the egg company, the Chicken company. I wonder if they saw the price of eggs go up and stay there and they say, you know what, we need to hatch a planned hatcha hat.
Speaker 2: You didn't even finish it.
Speaker 1: You're so shouldn't have stupid. I'm so sorry. A woman sells a two dollars and ninety nine cent thrift shop painting for twenty three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's what happened.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The woman was shopping in the Dayton, Ohio area. She came across a painting that she says was an awful painting in her frame, horrible painting for two dollars in nine nine cents. Despite not liking it well, she bought the damn painting. Who does this? It's two dollars three dollars. After getting home, she knows a little plaque at the bottom of the painting. It had the name Joanne Berthelson on it.
Speaker 2: Is that a birth does not say it again?
Speaker 1: Joe Anne Berthelson b E R t h E l E s.
Speaker 2: N Berthulson lives in Vermont. Hey is that she has a syrup company?
Speaker 1: Is that a Birthleson? You have there? Wow?
Speaker 2: How sort of biscuits are amazing?
Speaker 1: So here anyway, here's my money, here's my here's my ango, And that, of course is a Birthleson.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, It turns out that she googled the name and a Birthleson was an American in press essure that worked hard, and so her penny sow between one thousand and thirty five thousand all of the country. That's where she went to a free online appraisal or appraisal side. The bids came in and within thirty seconds she set it on the price of twenty three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Nice, take it run.
Speaker 1: My wife didn't go. See we need to go Moore yard shows. We used to do that.
Speaker 2: When we date yard sales on.
Speaker 1: The only good thing I gotta have a was trying to get rid of my stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, why would I buy your store too?
Speaker 1: But I did get one cool thing when when my wife and I started redating that led does getting married.
Speaker 2: See it's a bulldog, but it's a cookie jar. See the head comes off and you put cookies in the cookie jar.
Speaker 1: Get it. We would go Saturday mornings we go yard selling. Who would me and my wife when we first started dating.
Speaker 2: Out you were self medicating yourself.
Speaker 1: Listen, I wanted my wife. I wanted her back. Yes, there was no shot of it right, I was going to stupid.
Speaker 2: Stof did you go an extra mile?
Speaker 1: God? I was going to like a, hey, we'll go to the yard show. Say yes to everything. Yeah, I used to go to brunches. Who does just give me a breakfast or a lunch of a stupid But anyway, the only thing I got good from a yard cell is there was a wig, like a curly headed wig, you know, for a guy that a guy would wear, you know, And I bought that for seventy five cents. I took it to work. I started doing undercover bass. Remember I started doing undercover balls. So I put the wig on, and nobody knew that was me because I had a wig.
Speaker 2: But I don't like yard sails are great, But anybody that haggles over the seventy five cents, it's a seventy five cent desk, right, give you fifty cents for it.
Speaker 1: Got petsil mark right here, dude, seventy.
Speaker 2: Five what's the sticker? Say seventy five cents? It's seventy five cents?
Speaker 1: Sir? Don't you want to say, get off my property before I shoot you? Off my property? Hey, you got fifteen seconds. Get off property.
Speaker 2: I don't want your stuff. I'm trying to get rid of my stuff. Drive around town? What is? What is? What's the facilities that we're building the most of storage units because Americans can't stop buying stuff.
Speaker 1: I wish we could. I wish we could trust George Carlin, and we can't. To play George Carlin's a bit about stuff. I we can't do it.
Speaker 2: Though I have a relative that doesn't know how many storage units they have because they have they've bought so much stuff. They're like, we're not sure how many we have around town. Hey, what's the difference, But now they're like climate controlled?
Speaker 1: What's my different what's the difference between my wife Susan Tyler Whitten and Noah?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's the difference.
Speaker 1: Noah only had two of everything. Mm hmmm, Hey with a throw out this half of the vacuum. No, no, no, no, we might need a half of the vacuum sometime. What are you ignorant?
Speaker 2: I have a feeling that all three of us are gonna miss this next thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you're certain.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm pretty sure. The next transfer of wealth is supposed to come from the baby boomers to Gen X and that windfall you're laughing, that fault is going to happen. And we're talking trillions and trillions of dollars. That is, the boomers are aging out and they are dying, and Gen X that's us we're getting. We're gonna be inheriting.
Speaker 1: And I said, I.
Speaker 2: Started looking around the show. I went, yeah, no, no, I don't think any three of us, none of us are getting a wind fall.
Speaker 1: From not getting that yacht A why am I?
Speaker 2: I guess we'll go around the horn. Gus's gonna get a windfall. I'm thinking probably not. No, no, no, my dad died and I got nothing.
Speaker 1: Are you? I think I'm go go to a Chrysis the Quardo. Good deal, there's more. Okay, it has actual Corinthian vinyl in it.
Speaker 2: So they're saying by twenty forty five, everyone is like, oh, the poor gen Z. They don't have any money and they can't figure out how to buy a half. But they're saying gen Z will end up being the most the wealthiest generation by twenty thirty five. I know you're doing that door dash interest. They're gonna be able to pay that all. A new report for the Back of America predicts that gen Z will be the wealthiest generation in history in the next decade, with six trillion in cash. The two large six trillion the two largest drivers in gen Z's economic rise our wage growth and the great wealth transfer. It's estimated by twenty forty five, around eighty four million will be passed out from seniors and baby boomers to jen X, millennials and gen Z gen Z. Here's the thing, the last time the boomers can screw us over is just not give it to us and give it to our kids. And we're like, what wait what whoa whoa whoa whoa woo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it skips a generation.
Speaker 2: Guys, gen X, you're fine, gen X, you're fine. You're fine, You've done really well, you've worked hard. They need help.
Speaker 1: No, it skips a generation. Hey, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Frank tavers he Frank, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't listen. Is he dead? He's in the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: But for twenty you know, you could listen on the iHeart app. Just downloaded Tony and Dwight show.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the listeners that lives here now used to listen to us in Germany every day.
Speaker 2: Where is this supposed to take place?
Speaker 1: This Dominican pub can please say it right?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna Dominican ro polo.
Speaker 1: Say it Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Lan's McGarvey, all right, Dominican.
Speaker 1: Republic, alright, move on, all right, there's no no no South Let me do it to my Irish accuth.
Speaker 2: South end is not gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: Dominican Republic. That's my uh, sound like an irishman, don't it? Yeah, yeah, okay, for twelve years in the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: Hurry up, we got forty seconds.
Speaker 1: Here we go this push it. Then it's the tea. You'll never believe what this guy did for twenty two years in the Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: The Dominican ro Polo Dominica Polo gus. Can you give me with the accident Dominica republicic on the Republic. Oh but that she supposed to guess? How about Ricky Ricardo the Dominican public.
Speaker 1: That's really good. That's a site, row site. Do we have a try State Ben's baby, Try State men's health. Guys, how are things in the bedroom? Are you suffering from ED? Or maybe you just starting to show signs of ED? Either way, let's get it corrected. Let's do it with the best. The best is try Statement's Health. You could tell your partner is not you, it's me, and let my believe it for a couple of times, and then they're gonna start thinking, you know what, it's me. It's not fair to you. It's not fair to your partner. Let's get it corrected immediately. Let's do it. But try State Men's Health. Here's how your appointment goes down. It's a ninety nine dollars visit, but man, is it well worth it. You get lab work done, they'll go with the blood results. We'll go over with you in like thirty minutes or less. You'll sit down with a licensed medical professional wet'll explain all of your numbers, your PSA, your testoster on the works. Here's the best part. Here's the risk free part. Then they'll give you a test dose. If that test dose doesn't work, you're ninety nine dollars. It's refunded immediately. But Chance Start will work because they have a ninety percent success rate at treating ed at Try Statement's Health, guys, get your love life back, get your confidence back. Let's do a try statements. Go to try statements health dot com. Coming back after news, What did this guy do for twenty two years? It's pretty wild news Ready wait forty w h s. That's the night.
Speaker 2: Dovnicon roll all Yes, uh, I like it. I think when you do the news story, you gave it a little bit of a boo little twist to it. Dominic roll Polo, you did a good job of the story. You just didn't get the Dominican rollo correct, dominic no Dominican roolo swallow the end of republic ready, Dominican.
Speaker 1: All right is improven at least right?
Speaker 2: So what did this dude? Twenty years Oh, by the way, Elan and Eedland call them five nine nine twenty eight hundred. Sell your own for one percent commission dude, Look, one percent commission rate means you keep the equity in your home. Don't be silly. Don't go with someone else. These guys sold one half of all one percent deals last year. They're a juggernaut. They're awesome. They're Eatlin and Edlin five nine nine hundred.
Speaker 1: I told you I would tell you after the news. That's a tease.
Speaker 2: I thought, well, we're not doing gus, did we not calling audible? He was going to do it now.
Speaker 1: He was going to do it now. Now we're going to do it now. If you know neither of you guys, listen to me, I said, after the news, I'll tell you out. I did the old television news find out at eleven.
Speaker 2: I thought about you on this story. Okay, it's a filter to me make people appear overweight.
Speaker 1: Boy, I gotta post my uncle bud picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a viral filter which made people appear overweight has been removed from TikTok. This thing is made. It's been amazing by the way it is. It so it takes a skinny person and it says, this is what you look like at two hundred and forty pounds, right, and it's real. It looks real. I think it's fun Like I want to know what I look like. People, you know what you look like because you're there.
Speaker 1: I look at my wedding picture. Every time I look at my wedding picture, I look over my wife and what the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been fat?
Speaker 1: Gus? I know I'm working on that now. Okay, good, that's cute.
Speaker 2: I I put some couple of puns on everyone. There was a time that both the Tony and d White show in the mornings were we're a little heavy.
Speaker 1: No, we were fat.
Speaker 2: We were fat. Do you see that picture from you from two thousand and six?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: That's not even funny? And I will I needs to stop. Ian needs to stop.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. Here's my annual.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they TikTok took it down. I don't know why. It's so stupid. It's called a chubby filter.
Speaker 1: So I uh, I follow this guy who like adopted a coyote. He's always posted like a dog.
Speaker 2: Du Covidy Calhoun.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, a roal coyote. A roal coyote.
Speaker 2: There's already lots of questions.
Speaker 1: Coyote comes into his house, hangs out with his dogs. The videos are great, but this morning he was posting one saying he had to get off TikTok because there's too many complaints just because he kept his rifle right next to the door. The guy's out in the country and TikTok ran him off because he had a gun next to the door.
Speaker 2: Uh so the artificial intelligence photo of technology was removed from TikTok. It was a fun thing. They can't have anything fun because one person goes. It's like body shaming and showing that people are avent and it is not fun.
Speaker 1: Help got me in shame?
Speaker 2: Yes, body shaming is good.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: H It makes people better. Before and after images are pretty cool. See if you can still find it on TikTok. It is the chubby filter coming.
Speaker 1: Up after news. What did this guy do for twenty two years? Pretty crazy. But your tease, I'll tell you what's not crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not crazy.
Speaker 1: SIMS Furniture Si MS one Am. That's right, baby. Tax time is here. Let's go ahead and upgrade those home furnishings. You're gonna love the absolutely beautiful furniture you get at SIMS Furniture. High quality living room sets, couches, sofas, dining room sets, kitchen sets, bedroom sets. They even have washers, dryers, appliances, and televisions and mattresses and more. You got everything you need right there at SIMS Furniture. Let's go aheading upgrade the whole house this tax season. If you need a little bit more, don't worry. They'll approve your credit. Don't think I'm just tell them. Dwight witt And said, your credits, your credits approved at SIMS Furniture. Dixie Highway and Presson Highway. Gonna love your SIMS Furniture. Stick around News next, and then find out what this man did for twenty two years. It's on the way. Who's ready to waight forty w h A s ready for this one? This is the story I teased.
Speaker 2: Can you play this song still?
Speaker 1: That boy? I gotta play.
Speaker 2: This might be on the edge there, gus. No, it's dude, looks like a lady. Who the hell you called a lady?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're supposed to call him lady. No, No, my name is Barbara. No, it's not I. I grew up with you. Shut up, manags Barbara woman. Well, for twenty two years, the guys that want you to meet Frank Tavers, Hey, Frank, Hey, Frank.
Speaker 2: He's in the Dominican Dominico. There you go.
Speaker 1: For twenty two years, Frank Tavers was successfully able to live as a nun in the Dominican Republic. Here's what happened, Frank, Hey Frank, what have you been doing since school? At the reunion, You're never gonna guess. My name is not Frank, it's sister Teresa's gonna guess. I'm gonna be none for the day of my named Sister Teresa. Well, we got any sins? You want me to sprinkle the spot on a.
Speaker 2: Sto what with the with the outfit and the habit and all that, you.
Speaker 1: Can get away with it? Yeah, shave a lot. Yeah, Sister Teresa here to stop them.
Speaker 2: Please stop. That's an annoying voice.
Speaker 1: Listen, I want all you here at Saint Tony's to get ready for the potato sack race. I'm sister Teresa.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's known as the nun Man. Taverns was placed in care of nuns when he was just four years old when they passed away in a car.
Speaker 2: Accident as the nun Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah as yeah, because when they took him in as a young boy just four years old, his genitals were so small that even he had trouble finding them, so they labeled him as a girl, raised him as a girl in the Covenant. It wasn't until about age seven when the generals finally got a grosspurt poor Tavers. He realized, wait a minute, I'm a boy. It's not his parents died. He got a little weier. Poor guy, hey, lady said, every time I take a shower at the gym, I hear that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this poor guy.
Speaker 1: Whenever I showered the gym, iways here, Hey lady, you can't be in here.
Speaker 2: My parents died and I have a tiny thing.
Speaker 1: Well as Grossberg started when he was seven years old, and uh, then he realized, wait a minute, I'm a boy, but continued to live as a girl. He wanted to avoid being outcast from the nuns or cast out I guess I said, just cast out by the nuns. He did everything in his power to conceal his true gender identity. He was known as Oh, I'm sorry, it wasn't Sisteresa's I'm sister Margherita. I'm sister Margarita, Marguerite. No, it's got at the end because I'm spicy.
Speaker 2: Please stop. How does it end?
Speaker 1: You stop?
Speaker 2: How's the story end it is?
Speaker 1: Uh? He never would even bathe in front of the other nuns and even wore oversized boxers as panties. He would fake his periods and wore oversize dresses. Over two decades, he pulled it off. His cover was blown. Poor guy, cover is blown. Uh. He was forced to leave the cup It was a convent, convent. They had to start living like a man.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tavers works as a tailor, using the seamstress skills he learned as a nun. Uh.
Speaker 2: Poor dude. What a terrible I mean, I know, I'm sorry, buzz terrible life. None, I'm sure he's had a great fulfilling life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a valve poverty. That sounds fun, along with a small wiener. Hey, sign me up, let me see valve poverty, no a a tiny winner. Yeah, Frank City, Why is there no line here? Frank sitting in a room somewhere going what does that have to be part of the story? Because could you have left that out? Yeah? Because now like now he's a man, he could be at a bar, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Because everybody's going on with the story, reading it, but all they're thinking about is my small junk.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine you tell this story to bar try to pick up a chick and she goes, well, how'd you pull that off? Funny story?
Speaker 2: Did you used to raw dining and dash?
Speaker 1: Yes, we did that, but bye bye, let me, let me, let me let me Okay we did allegedly, but we always leave a healthy tip.
Speaker 2: Where would you do this?
Speaker 1: Danners on Dixie Highway.
Speaker 2: Danners on Dixie Hi. Mostly never at Jerry's restaurant.
Speaker 1: I think we did a couple of Jerry's on Dixie. Yeah, if they got used to that, yeah, you gotta think so, you know, if you you had a bar crowd and if you're having a breakfast buffet at two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of girls that I knew that did that.
Speaker 1: Used to do that.
Speaker 2: They get what one would get up and go and then the other one wait a second and go. And they were very pretty, so they got away with that stuff. Gus ever Dining and Dash never done that. I didn't either. I never once did that. I was too I just didn't have the guts or I was just like, I don't know, I never did it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that bad unless you're the last one out, because you could always say, well, I thought Mike was gonna get her whoever. You know, well if your last one out.
Speaker 2: Apparently there's a rash of ride in Dash where people are getting their uber drivers and they're whatever drivers and they're they're jumping out when they get to wherever they're they're going, and they don't pay. But to me, I'm like, is even on the app?
Speaker 1: Right? You got you sign up for it a credit card? Yes? Okay, here's my criminal thinking. You buy a vs a gift card, right, that's how you get around the credit card park and then just build a fake profile. Otherwise house will it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Dublin. Yeah, this guy is a carriage driver.
Speaker 1: I saw this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him, just because the person drives a horse carriage doesn't mean they won't beat your ass when the time comes. It's in the story in Dublin, a couple of American tourists in town to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day. He thought they'd get away with doing that old ride and dash and stiff the driver. The driver said not so fast, and was able to corner the punks and then proceeded to give them a horse whipping punks wack wippen.
Speaker 1: Hello, sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very violent. The boys finally pooning up one hundred euros.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of euros, and the.
Speaker 2: Driver proceeded to whip them some more. I love it so even fading up, he goes, yeah, here's one for good measure.
Speaker 1: Knock you on your head Sunday.
Speaker 2: Jim can't really blame the guy, can you? Of course, and got his money, and one of the guys apologized, saying, we have learned our lesson. I bet you have those damn writing whips.
Speaker 1: Ride and crops that hurts. We got one for the bedroom. And I got to tell you it's I've said too much. So you have said too much, said too much. I've said way too much, too much. I've said way too much. Hey, let me ask you a question. When's the last time you had a vacation right there in your own backyard? Ours was last night. We love our Southern comfort hot tub. It's the perfect way to escape the worries of the world, especially in twenty twenty five. It's just you and the one that you love, escaping and relaxing in your Southern comfort hot tub. Now you're thinking, well, I can't afford the hot tub. Oh contray upon jour. Yes you can. Hot tubs as low as sixty five a month, over one hundred and fifty tubs to choose from. Plus we used twelve months, same as cash. It made it a breeze. They even have swim spots swim all year round. Instead of getting a swim swimming pool, get a swim spot. It's a swimming pool and a hot tub, plus saunas, massage chairs, and moors. You go love your Southern covered hot tubs. Seventy five oh one Preston Highway. Uh.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, We're gonna have a very special reunion show at nine AM. Tune in at nine to find out what radio show is going to join us. Ah ah, Plus we.
Speaker 1: Talked about big Lambert and lindsay, that's dude, No I had I had to do a salute to Dave Hey when we come back eleven o'clock. You'll never You'll never imagine what was in the middle of two sixty four. It was an elephant, damn it, David eight uh.
Speaker 2: And then of course I know people, we're gonna start to helping you plan your trips up to Indianapolis, Purdue Kentucky. Those are two local teams Tennessee fans. Uh. Lucas Oil is gigantic, but they close out a portion of it and pack people in there. Indianapolis does a great job. We've I don't know how many times I've been there for the ellite Eate with Louisville and in covering the Cardinals. But it's a great town to do that. In they have did you know this, Gus that they there's about ten hotels in a row right across from Lucas Oil. Yep, they have them all connected. So you don't if you don't want to go outside, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You don't have it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go outside. You can you can walk ten blocks in Indianapolis and stay inside. Just go hotel to.
Speaker 1: Hotel to hotel to hotel. That's really good.
Speaker 2: It's kind of awesome. It's kind of awesome. So Kentucky will play Friday night against Tennessee. They've beaten them twice this year with this because all right, to take your mind off. It will help you do that later this week. But Christian Brother's Roofing, if you've got damage free estimate, man, just go to christianbro Roofing dot com. Two four four zero, two zero eight.
Speaker 1: There was just a hailstorm with.
Speaker 2: Someone that used to work on this show was getting that because they got an estimate, and then they came back and said, let's take a look again because of the hailstorm. They went, oh, dude, your your roof is destroyed. So the insurance is going to take care of it. The hailstorm was important. Two four four zero two zero eight. Christian Brothers Roofing, Christianbroroofing dot com. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Yes News Radio eight forty w HS. Thank you Gus Allen guys.
Speaker 1: I love you, Ma,