Speaker 1: Thanks to Dave Scott, a dreaded I mean, a known comedian Canadian and who can update us on the wildfires which seem to be getting bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do. And you know, just south of us, near Colonna, British Columbia, my sister lives, and she just got evacuated in the last couple of days because there's a new major wildfire or what I like to call bureaucracy fire in that area right now too. So it's a very humbling experience. But the good news is I've had two days without any forest fire smoke, so I'm pretty happy right now.
Speaker 1: I believe that the forest fires are so virulent and prevalent because those are chemical fires. They just happen to be chemicals on trees.
Speaker 2: And not only the chemicals that are being placed on trees, Walter, the glycipates that they are spraying, which are said, you know, because when we put these chemicals out there, they always say, well, it's for the betterment of the environment. It's going to kill the pine beetles, an evasive species of bush and trees, and we're going to have more luscious and vibrant forest. But what they don't talk about is how these glyciphates that they are throwing out there into the wilderness seem to dry out trees faster, live, healthy trees really getting really getting dried out.
Speaker 1: Yes, whoa, The chemicals that are put on the trees to help them grow or to get rid of bugs are drying them out and making them more volatile.
Speaker 2: But we're not wanting to admit that because that would mean the government is wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, right right?
Speaker 2: And you know how many times do we have to hear trust the science.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. So the chemical which I can never pronounce, You pronounce that for me again.
Speaker 2: It's called glycophates.
Speaker 1: Glycophates. The glycophates that they spray on trees helps the trees grow, It helps the trees get rid of bugs and pests, and it dries them out and makes them more folltle.
Speaker 2: Well, to make a little bit of a correction there, it doesn't help them grow, but it does help contain evasive species of plants, of bush, of brush, of certain types of trees that are literally grow like weeds and they don't want that. We also have a big problem with pine beetle infestation here because you know, the last time, you know, the trust me bro scientists brought in something into our forest. It was a pine beetle in order that they brought over from I believe Asia, that was supposed to help eat or eradicate another species, but they ended up eating a bunch of trees and killing trees as well. So I think we just have to learn a lesson here. Let's just leave the bloody forces alone. Okay, let's clean it up and leave it alone. That way we don't get these bureaucratic fires that are going on as we have going on right now in British Columbia.
Speaker 1: It's a positive historic fact that whenever mankind tries to engineer nature by using animals, plants, by using nature against itself, it never works out.
Speaker 2: You're right. But here's the other thing too, and the reason why. And look, I've been taking some heat. Even my old my own dad kind of snapped at me a little bit, and I said, when I called them, yeah, when I called them the bureaucracy fires. Because my dad's a boomer. He is somebody who still watches the news every night because the news is very accurate. They haven't seen the change in news broadcast and Here's the thing about it that kind of upset him was when I brought up the fact. I said, Dad, do you remember that when you were up here last we saw that forest fire that had started out and we saw the fire trucks going up and he goes, yeah. I said, did you know that the fire trucks were told to stand back and not put it out?
Speaker 1: And what did he say? What did he say?
Speaker 2: He goes, what are you kidding me? He goes, that's their job. I said, yes, and that is happening all across Canada with a lot of these forest fires. Is there are people who want to help, who are willing to help, people who have water trucks, fire departments, other firefighters. We're bringing in firefighters from all over the world. We just got a shipment of firefighters from Mexico to come up here and help battle the blazes. Okay, why do we not allow water bombers to fight the fires at night? I know it's more dangerous, Okay, but why aren't they fighting them at night when these things during a wind can move anywhere from five to twenty miles in a night if the wind picks up. Because what a lot of people don't know is that forest fires create their own atmospheres where you could have fire, tornadoes, lightning storms, rain storms, and a lot of wind storms. A lot of people don't realize that, So why are we not doing more? It sounds like simple mathematics where two plus two should equal four, but in the government way of doing things, two plus two equals one point two six seven, eight, five three six infinity.
Speaker 1: It's it's terrifying and bizarre and it's fascinating how weather creates its own I'm sorry forest fires create their own weather because they're so huge, they're so hot, absolutely terrifying. Therefore, there's no news here that these are getting smaller. They're continuing and getting bigger.
Speaker 2: But the interesting part, and mark my words, I want you to mark this on your calendar.
Speaker 1: Marking.
Speaker 2: By Labor Day. It'll be done Labor day. Yeah, it'll all be done.
Speaker 1: Yes, And tell us the mystery of that. Tell us what happens on labor Day.
Speaker 2: A lot of the forest fire up here in Canada, school doesn't start until after Labor Day. It's not like many states in the US where you're starting school in August, which is stupid. Up Here, it starts after labor day.
Speaker 1: Which is correct.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the firefighters are summer, our summer firefighters, and they are students, university students, kids who just graduated from high school. Maybe they're going to college or a trade school. And it's always amazing how the fires seem to be fully contained or wrapped up by labor day before the kids go back to school.
Speaker 1: Well, we've learned a lot today about the fires. Let me just sum it up. Because you're doing a great job as a journalist. You're a great broadcaster and journalists, and you have a strange beard. And the graphics that you use, the AI graphics to promote your promote your various activities, are stunning. I'm really proud of you. I'm really impressed with your graphics. That's that's every now and then. I have this fantasy. No, not that fantasy. I have an AI fantasy, and I try to do things with AI not even close. I like you, what are you doing? Even my even like my fourteen year olds go no dad, Dad, no, just no dad, and they discourage me. It's it's very upsetting. But what we've learned is very valuable stuff. The chemicals sprayed on trees to keep away bugs and to keep away bugs mostly, I guess, and so that they can grow those chemicals, dry out the trees and make them more susceptible to fire. That's amazing to me. And then the next thing we've learned is that when fire trucks show up from local municipalities to do what they're supposed to do, which is to put out the fire, they're told to stand down by secret government forces. That's amazing. And then the best part is that these fires are often managed by college students, and they need a lot of college students to manage these fires. And then by Labor Day the college students go back to school fires mysteriously put out. Have I got it down here.
Speaker 2: In my conspiratorial way? I think you nailed it on the head.
Speaker 1: All right, conspiracies are key. Now please share with us your extraterrestrial Bigfoot. The scientists refused to test the DNA of Bigfoot. That was quite a story.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to go back into the UFO world here for a second, because there was a good friend of yours and mine, Ross Kultar. Yes, Ross has come out and basically said, you know, and I have mentioned this on this segment many a times that there was a legend a prepared speech that President Trump was going to potentially be reading that we are not alone in the universe. Well, Ross has come out on News Nation and basically said, yeah, that letter doesn't exist. His sources are telling him that the whole idea that Trump was going to come out and give UFO disclosure to the American public was just a ruse. It is not going to happen. There is no speech written at this time regarding this subject, although the President continues to move towards disclosure by allowing people who've worked in government and for the military to go against their NDAs and actually talk to congress people and other UFO groups within the Pentagon behind the curtain, not in front of the curtain where you and I get access to him, but behind the curtain. That there is no plan right now that there will be any UFO speech that we are not alone in our universe. Now, for us in the UFO world, this is old hat. We're like, well, of course he's not going to make a speech that would you know, that would not be healthy for a lot of people. And I think that's really what it's coming down to. So on one end, they're kind of trying to kill this story, in my opinion, on one side, while still promoting the UAP aspect, which is unidentified anomalist phenomena, in order to try and say, hey, we're going to be giving you what we know, like Walter Cronkite speeches and interviews along the UFO subject, to keep the subject going publicly because it has been positive press for the government, but as far as getting to the real Nicholin Dime aspect, because in my opinion, there is a difference between UFO and you AP, the government term you AP being man made object. We want the UFOs, we want the aliens, we want the flying saucer, and that just seems to be something that there's trying to skirt around again.
Speaker 1: Do you have any other updates? We must cover it now, mister Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm tapped out. I hate to tell you that, boss, but I'm tapped out for you.
Speaker 1: Then you better tell us how to find you reach you and go to your store.
Speaker 2: Well, you can go to space out radio dot com where we have our great store which includes the Walter m Sterling UFO T shirt where Walter is flying a UFO. I just put on a new T shirt up there too, that if you're no Devil's Tower in Wyoming from close encounters to the third time, there is a big debate of whether or not that is actually a rock or it's just a giant tree stump. You know, me being on the conspiratorial side, I like to think of it as a tree stump. So you can go get your team stump T shirts there.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, you say, it's fascinating what you just explained, that those those mountains with the flat tops that are huge and look weird as though they were formed by like stalagmites. There's a popular mystery which is that those may not be rock formations at all. They may be petrified trees, giant petrified trees that were cut down tens of thousands of years ago. This is the new theory and it's fascinating, all right. Dave Scott, good friend of the show. Thank you very much for sharing this time with us on the other side of Midnight