Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what it was, man, Like, I woke up and everything was just so dry this morning. So we're two bottles of water in so uh we'll keep trucking, and uh, we got a lot to cover. So excuse me, dude. I honestly, just for my own sanity, I think they're going to have to start drugging Trump at like eight o'clock just so he doesn't do a week's worth of news after I have already checked out. Man, So uh, let's start local. Sorry, I want to get this quote from the ral story. So you remember how they said it was Fort liberty, but none of you ever called it fort liberty because that's dumb. Uh. Well now it's brag again. So I ross, did you ever hear anyone seriously refer to it as liberty? That's not like in a news report or discussing the political side of it. Absolutely not nobody, never, zero people called it for liberty except to like mockingly call it for liberty. They go for bragg oh liberty, but I call it brag. I heard that a thousand times, but well no more. Is it a problem? Excuse me? And the irony is this thing that heg Seth did the Defense Secretary was literally what was suggested at the time to appease the Biden administration. But it wasn't good enough. It wasn't a good enough solution because it didn't punish people or make the point. So they spent the what was it like six million dollars or something? Hold on, I have the number here, six point three seven million, And by the way, I don't even believe that's what it caused. It probably costs ten times then, because you know spending military, you know how it goes. But did you guys see the dude holding the forty thousand dollars bag of like bushings on the one of the members of Congress there, which, by the way, if you think about it, is a tacit admission of aliens, as we have covered on this show. Ross, I think you made the hammer point last week. They don't spend ten thousand on a hammer, will spend forty thousand on a thing a little bag of screws that you get it like fastenal so whatever. But so yesterday, here we go, here we go. Pete Heggs has signed a memorandum declaring the army would rename the base Fort Bragg, however, not after the original Brag. Okay, so just to be clear, the Braxton Brag is the namesake initially of Fort Bragg. Now, the base was named after him not for his service during the Civil War, of which he was a Confederate, I believe he was a general at the time, but rather if you go back to nineteen twenty two when they named the base, it was for his quote actions during the Mexican American War. Now, the nineteen twenties are interesting, right, you get a lot of the statues and things that we fought over. By the way, are they going to put Silent Sam back up? How far are we going with this? I can't even imagine how much they'd lose their minds there. So going back to twenty twenty, if you remember the summer of mostly peaceful protests, a little fiery, but mostly peaceful. According to the media, a series of bases were decreed to have their names changed, and at the time people said, well, rather than spending the money and really kind of upsetting the norms of people who actually live around Port Brag, why don't you just name it for a different Brag including I think Braxton. Bragg had a relative who did not fight for the Confederacy but did serve, so they kind of did that. Here's what they did. So the Brag that it is now named after is PFC. Brag who fought during World War Two, who received a Purple Heart, who received a Silver Star. So what did he do? So he received those awards because at the Battle of the Bulge he carjacked a German ambulance and loaded it up with wounded wounded soldiers and then literally drove through the thing with the ambulance full of wounded US soldiers to a Allied Forces hospital under heavy fire. He did all these things. That's what he was worded Purple Heart and Silver Star force. So that is technically who the base is now named after. Again, a solution, I think within five minutes we talked about on this show. Well before they changed the names. We're like, oh, I would just spend the money, just change it to the other thing. Nobody cares. Nobody cares, and there's lots of brags to choose from if you're so offended. But again, it wasn't about that. It was about scoring a win and a screw you to people who were just like this is dumb. And so I'm reading this and I'm like, well, look, I'm assuming everyone's going to be happy unless it's politically motivated. I was not prepared for this, though. Now you get a scroll down here. The mayor of Fayetteville, Faitheville Mayor Mitch Colvin tells WRL News he was surprised by the about face. Well, then you're an idiot because Trump talked about it literally in your town on more than one occasion, and then in other places as well. So if you're surprised, you're not good at your job of listening or knowing what's going on. I knew. I don't live in Fayeteville. I knew here we go, And of course he's upset about it. The renaming process, which included gold Star families who felt liberty was a true reflection of what our service men and women defend day in and day out. Don't you dare invot gold Star families. I literally watched people of your political party scream curse words at them in Washington, DC because they showed up to our radio row and then a bunch of moon bats were out front and they were literally screaming at a gold Star family and who was with a family who's it was their daughter, because there's a few there. I want to I want to make sure that I went whose daughter was raped and killed by a three time deported then come back to the country, released into the interior illegal immigrant, and the rent a mob out in front of the hotel was just being awful to them, even when they told one of them what they were, because they were wearing a lanyard which said what they were. Like, we all had our lanyards so that when we're doing radio interviews, everyone's names there and everything it said gold Star mother, gold Star father, gold Star family, and and they decided to make fun of that. So I don't I don't want to hear it. Okay, the renaming process included blah blah blah blah. Well it didn't include anyone in the community really because nobody called it that. Uh hold on. Then he then he bitched about the cost again. All of the all of this is all that Trump is doing, as we talked about yesterday, is literally undoing the last four years. In reality. Uh, it's a gift to him because he just it is just you just have a checklist, you just go through it. You're like no, no, no, no no, And then you're not even really doing new stuff. I mean, the dose stuff is new stuff. But all of this, this is just undoing the meanness, undoing the you know, the fu undoing a bunch of politicians who wouldn't spend five minutes in Fayetteville because you the people just it's not their vibe. Okay, so I don't want to hear it. And from the mayor there who went along with this, shame on you. What do you Oh, this was gonna cost six point three mil. You want me to get a list of all the crap you waste money on. I can do that. I'll get six point three seven million in a second. And who knows, maybe they kept the sign. I don't know. So uh yeah, that's the thing. And uh I couldn't be happier. Hey, hold on, people are sending me emails here. Yeah all right, so I'm getting emails from people in Fayetteville. They're like, no, nobody called it liberty unless there was a technical reason to do it. Absolutely never, once, never, once did I hear anyone call it fort liberty and be serious about it. So good on that. Also, Ross the Hayes Volcano in Alaska now retroactively named for you. So get your own volcano, buddy, which means you have to do the sacrifices. So that'll be on you. All right. Wait, hold on, Oh that's cool. Direct to send in a Braxton. Oh, then just reloaded the page. Hold on, do a direct to sended of Braxton. Brag was in my basic course at in nineteen seventy six. Oh look at that. So there's still brags literally of that family. Well I don't know if they still are, but at as late as the nineteen seventy serving. So good stuff there, all right, Uh, coming up on the show. It wasn't planned because I didn't know that they were going to do it, but Senator Ted Buddle joined us, and we got some stuff to get into. We had another law maker literally freeze in the middle of lawmaking yesterday, who is a seventy six year old John Larson, Congressman Larson literally just went full McConnell on the House floor last night. What are we doing? I mean, honest, honestly, everybody needs a everybody needs a physical and then maybe we got to talk about some stuff we got And this is bipartisan. This guy's a Democrat, McConnell's a Republican. The Republicans literally were storing one of their congressional members from Texas and at Alzheimer's home. So I guess we're gonna do this again, and uh that became the backstory. It became the backstory yesterday as to what happened up at the halls of Congress because Nancy Mays did a thing and it's pretty crazy. So the story itself and some of the stuff around it, I don't know that their actions are crazy, although they are unique because uh, I didn't realize something, and uh, I almost want to get elected to Congress just to abuse this. But I'll fill you in on that coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wonder what you fall down over thunder and over was before the media comes out and start saying that, uh yeah, that they went away from a racist to pick a war criminal with the naming of the four.
Speaker 1: Bragdon Well the new how's the new guy a war criminal.
Speaker 2: Because he carjacked the amulance?
Speaker 1: Is that a war crime? It might? Honestly, you know, well just a criminally, I thought it was. It was kind of funny that you brought it up. But now that I'm sitting there thinking about it, like interfering with medical I think, is h we're not supposed to do so they don't have to make sense for them to. Oh no, no, no, no, none of it makes sense. I agree with you. But I remember when we were having the discussion. Remember the hospital in Gaza that literally the main base for Hamas was under right, and and and then they they're like, hey, here's a missile. And then they're like, you can't do that. It's a medical facility. You can't. That's so literally that might happen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll see. So I just look, have you ever heard the ambulance sirens over in Europe? How stupid they are compared to ours? The won't whoa won't? Yeah, oh no no no, But you're see in movies. If there's ever like a police chase in Paris or something, they have that, all right, I'll have to find it. So I'm just saying, I like, literally, it's even braver because who'd want to be caught in that piece of crap? So all right, Anthony, thank you very much for reading what is probably our future.
Speaker 3: Now it's like that Jason Bourne siren.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Jason Bourne siren. How dumb is that? Like they can? Yeah? And now this poor guy's got to drive twenty miles with wounded US two World War two veterans in the back so you can save their lives. H And I have to listen to that for twenty miles. All right, So Nancy Mace, Now I have mentioned Nancy. I have a dual thought on Nancy Mace, right, and not the part where everyone's like, oo cow she is. Okay. Nancy Mace sometimes is a little too much for me because she seems very media hungry, but it doesn't mean she's wrong. That being said. What she did on the house floor, you say, was kind of crazy. And I saw her tweet earlier telling people to tune in at seven and because she was going to do something, and honestly I didn't. But then I started seeing stuff on Twitter and I'm like, oh, okay, all right, you know what I forgot to send. It's fifteen seconds we dub it in, all right, So do you remember that five hundred pound wrapper? What did we end up with her name as type two chains or was it lardie B. I can't remember anyway, you know, she literally is on this crusade, got the lift driver fired from lyft and filed a lawsuit and so honestly, the whole thing feels like it's stunt. So she went to do a radio interview yesterday with The Breakfast Club, which is a big syndicated show Charlemagne the God and I can't remember the other two, but whatever, So they brought her in to do an interview yesterday and it took a really interesting turn, which I'll tell you about here coming up. So all right, let me get back to the Nancy Mace thing. So like it's not it's not not known because Mace has brought it up that she she says she is a victim of sexual abuse, verbal abuse, physical abuse. Right, she's mentioned that. But even though people knew that she was talking about her ex fiance, they really didn't know all the details. So yesterday Nancy Mace got up and absolutely torched her ex fiance and three of his business partners. And I don't even mean a little all right, So so here it is, m uh all right, let me just read this, okay, because here's the this is what's making me nervous. This guy these guys are not technically charged with this, although an investigation is going on. So what she's saying as fact, I know that she believes it, and she has a cell phone, she says, with all this evidence, and now investigators have it. But like, I don't know if I can air what she said without couching it. So I'm gonna I'm gonna explain it to you because technically, I feel like it could be considered libelous or slander if none of this turns out or it doesn't go forward, do you know what I'm saying. But she doesn't have to worry about that, and I'll explain why. All right. So the South Carolina Republican came forward with shocking allegations of rape, voyeurism, and sexual abuse after uncovering a trove of more than ten thousand videos and photos on the phone of her former fiance. All right, so let me read this quote quote. I accidentally uncovered some of the most heinous crimes against women, imaginable rape, non consensual photos, non consensual videos, underage videos and photos of underage girls, and sexual situations. It literally ran the gamut, she said. She went on to say, today you will hear about the depraved men behind these acts, all right, so what is she alleging? In November of twenty twenty three, Mace claims that she discovered non consensual images of female employees, wives of male employees, girlfriends, and other women, including upskirt photos photos that were consensual probably at the time they were taken of his business partner's wives, that it seems the partners then shared with the other partners. But also this is probably the most disturbing. Well, there's two. One the upskirt photos are of an underage girl who's the daughter of one of the business associates. All right, so that's one. The second the second really mind blowing thing. And she had the woman there in the audience. She had a few women all told hers about a dozen women in these films, including one woman who didn't know she was raped, and Mace had to tell her the reason the video with the video is reportedly her fiance and one of his business partners filming. Right, So you have the phone that's filming. You can see another phone off to the side, I guess, and what they're filming is a third business partner who is having sex with a woman who is clearly not awake. That's the woman that Nancy Mace literally had to tell her that you she was raped. According to Mace's statements, again, I want to be careful here because this is not normal the normal way here. Yeah, all right, here we go. This is her own description. She had no idea because she was incapacitated at the time of rape. I just found the video. But the two of them, the three of them, all business partners, two of them with their phones out filming her being raped by the other business partner. There was no movement, there was no life. I couldn't even tell if the woman was alive. Now, Mace did not show any of this, obviously, but she said that when she initially found it, she told the state Attorney General's office that there are children president on the property while the woman was being raped, okay, and then all this stuff that went on there. She also said that one of her fiance's business partners tried to intimidate her. Let's see, and South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson failed to probe the act as witness intimidation despite opening an investigation into the sex crime allegations. So they opened the thing and then She's like, this guy's threatening me and he didn't do anything, according to me. Let's see the fiance denies the allegations, cooperate fully, YadA YadA. Pretty standard. The congresswoman said it took Wilson's office seven months from the time she first came forward. I guess her fiance and business and his business partners are kind of like really known in the political scene there in South Carolina. I don't know. So I think that she's alleging that maybe they use connections to try to get this to go away. Mace went on to recount house stumbling upon her ex fiance on a dating app. Okay, so she saw him on a dating app. He's like, I'm not doing anything, and she goes, well, show me your phone, and he's like, I guess he's dumb, and he did. She during the search of the phone also found photos of herself that were taken like when she's getting out of the shower, coming into the room, and she didn't know. So, yeah, now, why is this interesting? Okay? Well, I mean not the story, but like the situation. Here's why it's interesting. She they can't do anything to her, So I did not know this. I know that we have laws, like in North Carolina, we have a law that if law I'm not gonna get it one hundred percent accurate, but we have a law that basically, if you're a lawmaker in North Carolina in the State Assembly, and you're lawmaking or you're going to or from like you're you're basically immune to most being charged with low level crimes. Right. And there's a reason that they have this stuff because back in the day, if you were the party in power, you could literally you could like have somebody arrested. And now there's not enough votes to stop what you're doing, and stuff like that happened. But luckily we don't arrest or prosecute political enemies anymore. Oh oh, that's right. So that's the reasoning behind it. Up at the up at the congressional level. There it's even toothier. Um let's see, I know it was in this damn story here. But basically, if you're a member of Congress, you can pretty much say whatever you want, you get accuse people of stuff, and if it's on the if it's you know, as part of congressional stuff, they can't do anything to you, which is almost a good enough reason to actually run for office. Yeah, just every down, you know, once a week, get up there and just be like, ah, so and so's the zodiac or whatever. They can't do anything to you. Yeah, I thought it was in this New York Post story, but do sorry. I just saw this other thing literally right before the show. All right, well I'll find it because I want to communicate. Oh, here we go. Here it is Mace, who presented no evidence during her remarks, is shielded from criminal prosecution and civil lawsuits by the Constitution's Speech and Debate Clause, which provides lawmakers with immunity for quote acts taken within the legislative sphere, which actually makes me pretty angry because you have many members of Congress who literally, when it was your free speech, they wanted you fired, they wanted you kicked off social media, when they wanted you probably arrested for trying to kill Grandma. Going back to the COVID stuff, So forgive me if it's yet another double standard there, but that apparently attaches during her speech there. So just crazy stuff. Man. I don't know if if she says she's got the videos and photos and if they even remotely seem to be what she's a legend. This dude's probably cooked. So and his buddies and who knows who else. All right, six forty five here on the CaCO Day radio program, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right. So so the five hundred pound wrapper goes on the Charlemagne or the Breakfast Club radio show. And here's the deal when somebody comes in. Right, so if they come into the studio to do an interview, mostly we just do phones and stuff, but people have come in. There's it's a pretty standard process. I or Ross will take that individual to whatever mic position they're going to be on. Right, We'll get the mic, we'll show them kind of all right, let's get it right near your face here, try to speak from this distance. We'll make sure their headphones work. Done it a thousand times, Ross has done it a thousand times, and it's never gone like this. So they bring her in and these guys have a pretty nice studio. It's a national show, right, and they are trying to put her where she's going to do the interview, and she can't fit in this seat. And I don't think any of this is planned. Those are clearly the seats everybody else is sitting in. So some show interns or staffers or whatever literally had to go, like Jack a love seat from somewhere else in the building, haul it into the studio and so she could sit on it. And she is like, she's not even clocking how insanely damning that is for her and her little quest like if you can't it's like, we have tiny third grade classroom seats. Hell, your seat doesn't even have arms on it, does it?
Speaker 3: Ross you?
Speaker 1: You have the one that doesn't have like we have options, and I don't think she'd fit in that one, and it's a big seat. And then they like literally mention it to her.
Speaker 4: Do what you want, what you need something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, yeah, sorry, I was I was talking while I was doing it. So she said that, and and then I'll just tell you what it was. Charlemagne, I think it was Charlemagne said after they brought the love seat in, He's just like, we had to bring you a whole love seat in, like and she said, quote, well, that's accommodation. You're you're supposed to do that. And it's like, not only does it feel like a financial shakedown, but like they they might use that in court. You realize that, right, And she's just like, she's clueless to this. It's accommodation. Well, okay, so the guy with the little tiny Mercedes Entry Class Mercedes, so like he can swap the back seat out for a bark a lounger. I mean literally, I think that they'll probably use that in court, just as dumb as it sounds. But yeah, so that that whole thing, that whole thing continues. All right, let's do this. Speaking of clueless idiots, we got some Jasmine Crockett audio. She's fast becoming one of my least favorite, not favorites, you know what I mean, like with AOC and the crew. But I'm glad because we get we got to have our dose of stupid on display pretty regularly to fill time on this show. So we'll get into whatever she was ranting about. Honestly, I don't even know what her point was. So that Ted Budd eight oh five and much more, including what happened to Connecticut Representative is this dude's name Johnson who just like somebody hit his off switch while he's standing there talking in the on the house floor. But don't worry it's not because he's seventy six or dealing with anything. He's sharp as attack. He just had a whoopsie. I'll explain next here on the Cacy O Day radio program. So Sri Lanka, right a little right there off the coast to India. All right, So all the power went out yesterday and it stayed out for like five hours. Now, their infrastructure is obviously not on par with ours. That being said, the reason's crazy. So and I was reminded, ROSSI used to work at a radio station that literally the whole and I know you think you're talking about this one, but a different one that literally a single orange industrial style extension cord was the only thing that kept it on the air, like, which is crazy when you think about it. How many different things are plugged in in a radio station. So and I thought that was bad. This is worse. According to the Energy Energy Minister Kumara jew something zaiacodyesty. I don't know anyway, Energy Minister Kumara, the total blackout was quote because a monkey came in contact with a grid transformer, causing an imbalance which shorted out the whole system. There's twenty two million people in Sri Lanka and a single mischievous monkey. Now they didn't say whether it was cooked on this. I assume he was barbecue on the spot, but they didn't say that, so maybe got away with it. I don't know. Yeah, that's that's like. Of course, China is a lot of investing in Sri Lanka, so maybe China'll fix it for him. But yeah, five hours one mischievous monkey. Monkeys are jerks. If you guys ever vacation anywhere where they got wild monkeys, Oh, they steal everything they have people in in uh some especially over in Asia. You'll see these videos of tourists like they're in Thailand. This happens in Thailand a lot where they're on the beach, right, they have some beautiful, beautiful beaches there. You don't have to go and just be a perv like there's there's there's some beautiful beaches there. And so you have locals that literally have trained monkeys, and so they'll sit like in the tree line there, they'll wait for somebody to run into the water, right their bags sitting there, and they don't run out. They literally send the monkeys. And then you see these people in the ocean watching this happen trying to run, you know how it is trying to run when you're like waste deep water and these monkeys like they jack everything, run into the woods and your stuff's gone, man, and the dudes just like you know, gives them a banana or whatever, so yeah, they'll uh'll grab everything. And this dude's just like he's just legend man. All right, fix your stuff, Sri Lanka, because that is a bit embarrassing, not as embarrassing as Jasmine Crockett, though, this lunatic, which is good because they had to replace one of the squad members anyway, because the chicken Missouri, right, she she lost her seat, so uh, this is probably just about the balance. So she decided to take to the house floor. And she's big mad at Trump, okay, and she's dumb as as will be evidenced here. And I just have to share this with you all right here. Oh that's right, there's so much good s. All right, let's let's get into it with Jasmine crocket this lunatic who uh uh frankly brings me joy, mostly because she doesn't really have any impact other than to give me audio. Here we go, we know who.
Speaker 5: We work for we know that we work for the American people, and what we're not gonna do is stand around. What ain't pull this bull that they trying to pull right now?
Speaker 3: The us all I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 5: Able to preach because I probably won't be able to stop cussing.
Speaker 1: All right, And actually this is she she did a rant on the on the House floor and she did a rant to the press conference too, so just to clarify here, So yeah, all right, so you work for the American people, and yet all this stuff was going on that we're uncovering, like I don't want to hear it, and we're gonna ask but about this too. He's coming up at eight oh five. Like I said, we got lots to get into. The Senator will join us. But if you work for the American people, you're not doing a very good job. But that's basically all of Congress with the stuff that we're finding here, go on, please what else you got.
Speaker 5: We're also going to make sure that they uphold the law.
Speaker 1: We are not gonna sit around. Well you, by the way, is anyone writing levels on that mic? You heard it actually tip out there at the beginning, So probably should get somebody to do that ahead.
Speaker 5: And desecrate our constitution, or you look at the laws that have been passed into law and say, never mind, we'll just ignore that. Instead, we are gonna be in your faith. We are gonna be on your asses, and we are gonna make sure. We're gonna make sure you understand what democracy looks like.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, literally, just word solid if I could. Only problem is I can't understand the word you're saying. But because it doesn't make sense, Oh good, we get used out of this. Drop what the laws that become law? What are you talking about? Yes, if something is passed, then it becomes a law. You are correct, You don't have to call it that twice. But all right, one more.
Speaker 5: Our job is to conduct oversight. We both serve on the Overside Committee, and right now, as elected leaders who tried to go in, we were told we'll hold on a second. We gotta check to see if you can come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so you By the way, the building she's talking about is an executive branch office. Right you saw the dude by the way, give that guy a raise? Did you see that dude? That bold had a dude who had to stand there and listen to all these lunatics.
Speaker 3: In front of the Department of Education. Yeah, did you see the band aid on his neck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, what was that covering up? Huh?
Speaker 3: No, So the band aid was an autism awareness band aid.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the theory was that he might have been covering up a tattoo there.
Speaker 3: I saw people to wait, dude, look at that, and it's like, if he's on the spectrum, or if he's an autism parent, you're not outlasting that dude. No, he That dude as the patience that you will never ever be able to compete with. Just just go away. He's gonna stand there forever and you have there. It's no competition. I saw that, and.
Speaker 1: Instantly that's an interesting theory. Yeah. No, the likelihood is that dude is a stone colt killer who served in the military, probably stacked bodies for the very lunatics that are sitting there screaming at him, and he's just you know, it's a thousand yard stare. But I like your theory. Ye know.
Speaker 3: The thing I instantly picked up on was he was wearing an autism awareness band aid, and I'm like, if that guy is on the spectrum, or if he is an autism parent, you are not outlasting him. He is the patience of a saint.
Speaker 1: So Trump, So Trump's whole administration is being buoyed by people who might be on the spectator.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't be surprised if the dos yep.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's diabolical though, Right, you're like, all right, I'm gonna get a bunch of guys who aren't going to react because they're you know, which just made him angry. Right, I don't know how much of that video you watched of these of them flipping out, Well, we're members of Congress. We'll go to a legislative building. Loser, like you're not even in this branch of government. But yeah, that guy man, I think I posted a couple of pictures. He gives zero FS. It's just great now, y'all know he likes make good. Just you know, you can say things at a normal level. Right, all right, eleven more seconds. I had to suffer, so you're gonna suffer.
Speaker 5: Here we go, he's signing to turn us into Russia.
Speaker 1: What but I got news for him.
Speaker 3: We the people will not.
Speaker 1: Go like it's just like she didn't even research new stuff. She's just throwing randomness. So he's trying to what do you mean, he's trying to turn this into Russia. But if you think that, don't go in a tall building. Man, Dude. Did you see the video of Trudeau and Putin where Trudeau kind of closed in close to Putin and all of a sudden you see these two like Putin's bodyguards start moving in and then Putin very calmley off to his side, kind of waves them off like one because I think Putin could take Trudeau, so he doesn't need them. But it's like you had bodyguards that were gonna come over and like, I don't know, grab Trudeau, which would have been amazing but probably not good protocol. All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh man, all right, there's a really horrible story. I'm sorry I got a transition to this, but it's our daily. You might as well homeschool lesson of the day, okay, and I use day twice so I can be like Jasmine Crockett where I unnecessarily say things twice. So what did a school employee get charged with? What was he allegedly up to? And what all did the school know? This is This is a really really dark story, but we'll communicate it coming up seven sixteen. Hang on, I saw the story yesterday, didn't get to it, but it's it's so crazy it has to be shared. So A this is a teacher. His name is Miles McNeil. He's twenty six. He teaches in Harlem. Specifically, he teaches at an after school program, So I don't I guess that's that's his jam, all right. So he's been arrested after allegations emerged that he was messing with the students. Also, he thinks he's a vampire or he's really into vampires, and so he was also sexualizing that with nine year olds. There's some some pretty crazy stuff here, let's see. And he's a communist, which, by can you be a communist vampire? Does being a vampire fit within the bounds of communism? I don't know the answer to that, So maybe we can for that. But so vampire fetish and he and he would post all this this comed stuff online, which is why they're alleging that. According to authorities, he allegedly touched and photographed young students naked, had them assume sexual positions, and showed them pictures of you know, naked other naked kids and people, and it's not like nobody knew. This is what is so enraging about this story. One when it was first brought to the attention to school, they just ignored it. So he did this for three years. Administrators did nothing to stop the abuse. Even after you're ready for this. McNeil was found by a fellow staff member in an empty classroom with a second grader who he had on his lap giving him a lap dance. So you just walked in. If you walked in the break room where you work and one of your coworkers had a naked nine year old twerking on his lap and you didn't do anything, throw you in prison to okay, just so we're clear. Eventually though, it did get back to the schools, so the school took action and they suspended him with pay for one day, which apparently is the penalty for having a nine year old nakedly twerk on you, and not summary execution and buried under the prison. I So, I'm just saying there's a range of things that people would say needs to be done in that situation. I'll let you decide. Mcguil eventually arrested about a week ago charge was sexually abusing an eight year old. Police found fifty two electronic devices and his possess. Think about that. This dude's got fifty two. I'm trying to think if I own fifty two electronic devices, and what qualifies? Does my toaster? Probably not. I've got I've got a new iPad, I've got an old iPad. I've got a company laptop, I have a personal laptop. I have a phone. I have an old phone in a drawer somewhere. I think that's it unless I miss This dude's got fifty two. And as you can imagine, they're just chock full of child porn. I know you're shocked, and a bunch of like one of the craziest things is there's pornography of kids dressed as vampires, and so I'm assuming he did that or it's like that's pretty niche thankfully, And then and then it just gets tragic. According to the court documents, one of his victims, who's nine, is now suicidal because the other kids know let's see. Oh and the other and one of the big since is he uploaded and shared this stuff. So he made this stuff and then he uploaded, so petos across the world have copies of this stuff. So as you can imagine the family, Well, the families are suing obviously, but so three years left to do this with the youngest of kids caught getting a lap dance from one filming them gets one day paid suspension in the three years, Like you have to throw the administrators in jail at that point. How is that not being party to that crime? And these schools, man, like you go back to all that took place in Virginia, right with the dad, he's like listening to the superintendent go Nope, no rapes in this school, and he's like, ah, I my daughter forgot that one, right. What is it with these schools? I can't imagine. And I'm not even just I know there's a lot of good people work in these districts who would be horrified and scream this from the mountain. But you get these administrators in there and they make the like, they make the decision, probably because they don't want the hassle, They don't want to get in trouble. But you make that decision guys messing around with eight nine year olds, Ah, we don't want the press, so but you could you move them somewhere even but I guess that would be a tacit admission. Well you suspended him for a day. Ah. Now, and it's worse too because, according to the article, McNeil was able to pull this off with astonishing frequency, like because they got all the digital files and they it's reported that he would radio other staff members to cover for him. Two things on the funding and Sandy, by the way, we had another judge. Now, so you had the one judge. It's like, nah, you can't look at the numbers, even if you're the Treasury secretary, which is crazy in and of itself. But uh, they found another judge. I think this guy's up in New England somewhere, doesn't matter. He's one of these. Uh. There are about fourteen hundred federal judges who apparently can literally control all aspects of government. I mean, I understand checks and balances, but how does that work? So, uh, the Supreme Court, and they're appealing to the Supreme Court. That's probably literally they're gonna get dealt with. But I don't know if that's enough. Do you think do you think if if they move to literally like like you can impeach judges, it's not an easy thing. I think that they've impeached like what seven or eight in history or something. It's a really low number, but like, oh man, you want to see the press start losing their minds. But I don't know what you do with judges like that, Like they swear an oath, there's you know, within within law, there are rules and parameters. There's lots of stuff about bad faith stuff. Does that pertain to these appointed for life judges? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure the system wasn't intended to work like this in these non specific just halt everything. This other judge ordered the money to go out. So all these payments that Trump saying, I don't know, we're going to pause this. This judge is like, no, you're going to spend all this money. How the hell does a judge do that, buying the executive branch from literally doing their job and then force them to spend money within the executive branch. I don't understand it. So that'll be interesting to see where that goes. But the two big arguments, one is the AIDS argument I keep seeing, and then the other one is the research argument, which our own attorney general is among the twenty two attorneys general Attorney general attorneys judge, it's so stupid twenty two of these of these losers who are screaming bloody murder and suing the Trump administration because my research grants. All right, so first, let me let me address the AIDS thing over in Africa, because you got you got the press, but you also have like African leaders, and there's all sorts of different numbers. I see six million keep getting thrown around. So, uh, if the US apparently doesn't send the AIDS money, if that's what you call it to Africa, six million people are going to die of AIDS and I don't want six It's because I don't want six million people to die of AIDS. But like, is is our US dollars the only thing keeping them from dying of AIDS? I'm genuinely asking, like, what is the money doing over there? Ross and I were talking about this off the air, and I did look it up. Ross, You're mostly correct. The vast majority of the monies that the US and some other countries, there's actually a group of countries that do this are used for edge you can, right, So going, hey, don't want to get AIDS that don't do this, or here's best practices, you know, really the stuff you got in sex said, and I understand that, but like, you guys can't do that. I think most adults have a reasonable understanding of how you can largely prevents yourself from getting AIDS or or an STD for that matter. Right, it's not full proof, but like, why are we paying for that over there? And why is it the lynchpin that's stopping this, and why don't you discuss one of the big problems which I'll point out that never gets brought up in these situations. One of the reasons that they have issues with AIDS and other STDs over in Africa is not because people don't necessarily know how to protect themselves, but because you have a significant rape culture in a lot of these countries. Look it up. You know, you don't even have to believe me, you can you think I'm alone on the radio. It's a big problem. I think South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, which when you think of South Africa, yeah, it's you know, it's it's different than it was even ten years ago, but still it's it's it's one of the most advanced countries on the continent, and you have these issues. So you have some other cultural issues that are that are problematic, that also contribute to this. And I don't know how US dollars are stopping that. That's a that's a law enforcement problem within your own country. So again that talking point, Trump's gonna kill six million people. They'll make bumper stickers, just wait for it. And then here's the other one. If we don't give the research money, all the all the researchers are are, they're all gonna lose their jobs. And obviously here in North Carolina we have a lot of people who work in research capacity. We have you know, some top level universities. All of that, you guys spent twenty seven percent, twenty seven percent of all allocated National Science Foundation. I have it here right in front of me. This according to the Senate Commerce Committee. They found that of the two billion in funding the National Science Foundation handed out for quote unquote science and research projects, twenty seven percent went to DEI initiatives. So again, this is the problem with all of this stuff, with what DOGE is finding all of it. Okay, the problem is it's this mindset that well, it's a justifiable use of money, and in people's minds it's not okay. So to quibble about whether it's stealing or not is not really the point people think that being stolen from. Because you're telling us that you got to go ahead and you got you got to spend this money on these comic books in Peru or the trans Opera and Colombia, which are the big examples. You know that it's legitimate spending, and most people don't think it is because you're saying, well, we're doing science. We're doing science and research. You tell people that, and then you point out, yeah, we're trying to cure cancer. Trump's gonna set us back on the cure for cancer by ten years or whatever the stupid number I saw. You're not doing cancer research. You took a fourth of that money into a pseudo science that has no benefit, has nothing to do with cancer research, or you know, the things that you'll purport that they're spending the money on. That's like USA. They're like, oh, it feeds all the starving kids. No, no it doesn't. In fact, it doesn't even come close. It's like ten percent of it actually goes to anything similar to that. So you're presenting with your best case, and yet all I got to do is look at the spreadsheet and realize that you flushed a half billion dollars essentially just down the toilet for DEI initiatives. You're not good stewards of the money, So don't come at me with this. Trump's going to do this. You're the reason we're here. If you really cared about starving kids in Africa, or cancer research, or you know, the AIDS crisis in parts of Africa, you would dedicate every dollar to it. You'd have a lot stronger argument. There's a reason when they do those commercials for the price of a cup of coffee per day, they pan around this village and it's emaciated kids with flies on them, because people are sympathetic to that, and people wouldn't mind as much. But that wasn't what you were doing with the money. So good luck with your lawsuit. But don't sit here, Oh, all the cancer researchers at UNC, you're gonna lose the job. I don't know, why don't you just fire the twenty seven percent of people that got DEI grants for what is supposed to be medical research and anyone who was involved in that. I think that that probably would soothe a lot of people and then come at me and be like, hey, but we do have this research program that's making big strides on Alzheimer's or cancer or whatever it is, and then make that case, and you know what, You'll probably get funded for a lot of that stuff. But you're not. You're gonna run around. He's trying to kill six million people. He's trying he wants everyone in Africa to have AIDS. We're all just sick of you people, and it's all you got. You're all Jasmine Crocketts screaming like a lunatic.
Speaker 3: I saw one of our listeners yesterday on Twitter, Mandy. She was saying, all those condoms that we were going to send to Gaza, why don't we send them to South Africa?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, yeah. But again, there's other issues contributing to this that nobody wants to talk about.
Speaker 4: And like.
Speaker 1: The audio of the former Kenyan president, he's like the only dude over there that gets it. We played that the other day. You sit there telling all these other African leaders or former leaders at some conference. He's like, what are you crying? About you don't pay taxes to America, maybe you should invest some of this instead of having you know, your harem of mansions and wives and stuff. And like, dude, you ever watch a documentary on like the Dictators of Africa trying to out crazy at each other.
Speaker 3: You know you've had like these these reports before and the like from John Stossel, remember him from ABC?
Speaker 1: I think he's yeah, yeah, I still he still does. He still does a web series on YouTube. I watch it all the time.
Speaker 3: He's talking about, Yeah, they send this money over there, and it goes to all the wrong people.
Speaker 1: Right, one hundred percent. So again, if if if you want to help the kids, and you're you're genuine about it, I know that there's a lot of people who are and and and I'm here for you, right. I A lot of people don't want anything going over there, but I I there are some things that do make sense. Staving off diseases in Africa before they come to the US is not necessarily a bad investment. I'm not talking about ads, but like you know, a Bola and stuff, like, I get it, And there's a lot of people didn't Kyle volunteer in Africa with the Peace Corps.
Speaker 3: It was in the Peace Corps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was in the Peace Corps over in Africa. Why because he cares? And I also think he's now terrified of snakes. He told me some crazy stories. But like I get that, and I'm here for that and and and God bless you. And there's there's so many people that from a religious standpoint, right, I have a client who I didn't I'm sure he wouldn't care, but I'm not gonna say who it is. I have a client, one of my longest running clients, who dedicates a big portion of his year. And this guy is an entrepreneur. He makes a bunch of money. He's got a bunch of businesses to going to Honduras or Guatemala or Cuba. I think he just went to Cuba, right, And and it's part it's part of his religion, his Christianity and how he how he gives back and helps, God bless him and people like that. And if that's what you had, then you would have a stronger argument. But you don't. You have this other stuff that's that's lunacy, and and you're making it harder for people who do care. Okay, Rased agent cares not enough to show up on a Monday.
Speaker 6: But other than that, Yeah, and I don't know why or how, but I somehow during that game ended up rooting for the Eagles.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. I did. Was I took the money line bet on them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well had that, But the rest of the things I did not. So let's just say the Russian game for the Eagles was it where it needed to be.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 3: I think the country collectively needed to see that ass whoopin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so too. I think so too. I think many enjoyed it. Many enjoyed it. But I understand that.
Speaker 1: You're conflicted because you're Cowboys and it's the division thing and all that. But right, but I did get I did find my part. Yeah, they came. It was a whole different scheme they came in. It was they called it a three something, I can't remember what it was, but it worked. Yeah, and you know what, that's how can That's what Kansas City did during one of their previous Super Bowls. They basically showed up at the Super Bowl running an entirely different scheme and the Eagles just did it to them. So yeah, that's fine. I'm good with it. Sorry you're so we're here with the bad news.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, if anybody was really paying attention to what actually say, and I mean I know everybody does, but last week I kind of hinted that, you know, not going for winter weather yet, but there were some indications that maybe there would be a look at there, Durham, Orange, Allamance, points North Granville Counties all under winter weather advisories. That's until seven o'clock tomorrow morning. Right now, the freezing line looks like it's southern person into central Granville Counties and points west and worth of that where we're seeing some light snow and sleet. So elsewhere it looks like it's rain, but there may occasionally be a little sleetter freezing rain mixed in in these scattered areas of precipt right now. But it's really into Virginuary got the heavier snowfall and bigger problems with wintery weather, so occasional rain and shower, some snow and sleet may mix in at times, especially in the previously mentioned advisory area. Today and everybody basically staying in the mid upper thirty so kind of a raw day today or rain tonight and tomorrow, and again there may be some snow or ice in some spots. If you are traveling north especially and west and northwest, just be careful. There could be some icy travel or some slippery travel, and more wet weather tomorrow night, the Thursday. Finally, I think Friday a dry day, but more rain for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh fun.
Speaker 6: It looks like temperatures will get a little bit out there towards the weekend. Yeah, would look good, man, terrible week.
Speaker 1: It was fine because it was basically an indoor activity on Sunday, right, No, okay, not this time. Sorry, all right, so fix that and we'll talk in it out. Okay, that's good. Yep, he's on it. Oh and then how can I I just remembered as Ray was talking, remember doctor Campbell, right, you know you'd be here, you know, making money in the States, putting pacemakers in or whatever he does all day. And remember he went to the Cannibal Islands and we mocked him and they didn't even need them.
Speaker 3: He barely survived though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They almost made a doc pocket out of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's crazy the numerous amount of people that I've talked to that have gone into the Peace Corps and you're like, oh my god, that must have really changed your life. You must have felt like you made a difference. The vast majority of the ones that I've spoken to, and there's been a bunch, have all felt like it was a waste of time because of the resources and of the effect that actually had going there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, no, no, no, and it can be. I've talked to people that have done missionary work in some of these places, and while they they're happy that they did it, it's the same thing. They're like, you know, we were down there for two weeks, and we could be there twenty four to seven, and there's still just so much poverty and misery, and there's so many contributing actors. So and then these guys are are taking twenty seven percent of money that might be able to help so they can give it to somebody. Is that that dui, that fat lady in the in the stretchy suit that makes you swear off your whiteness or whatever. I can't remember what her name is. So no, absolutely not rejected. Make your case for the stuff that works in one. This is from This is from the article that we uh tweeted out so you can go look at it. Gerald Steinberg, a former astrophysis physicist, I can speak as part of a think tank analysis. He and his group tracked US humanitarian aide, so food, medical supplies, that kind of stuff, and in some instances over half of it flowed from uh North that one of the one of the north of probably Libya, which one is one of the North African countries, this is important, one of the Islamic countries. They then found it. They found it went to Lebanon, Gaza and Yemen. They just gave it to Hamas and the Hooti's and all that, so you get the humanitarian aid. It'd go in and then they'd give it or they'd sell it, or however they dispersed it. They wouldn't even give it to their own people. And I'm glad we get a chance, especially on it day like today where I could probably do three hours with him, a chance to talk to Senator Ted Budda joins us, good morning, how you doing.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, great to hear you.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna I got three things I want to get to and but I want to start in the Middle East. So this is the headline from CBS. Trump issues ultimatum threatening fragile ceasefire. So basically he said, release the rest of the hostages. You have till noon Saturday, or everything turns to you. It's going to be bad. What do you understand that to mean on Saturday? If they don't, what does that mean?
Speaker 7: But he is demonstrating strength, he is saying the terms and the support for the peace fire, which gives sadly gives Hamas a little bit of breathing room is over. First of all, we had a great win with getting Keith Siegel, who is from Chapel Hill, getting him back to his family. We are grateful for that, and that's all demonstrated because of Trump's strength and clarity on the national stage. But we have six Americans that are still being held by Hamas and they got to be released now. And so he's serious about this. He is not equivocating. He's not soft and unclear like Biden was. He's being strong and he absolutely.
Speaker 4: Needs to be.
Speaker 7: We need to get these hostages out and we need to get him out now.
Speaker 1: But okay, everyone totally agrees with you, but also people are like, that doesn't mean the US is going to start lobby and missiles off the battleship. Right, that's just we stand back and let Israel do their thing. Is that what you understand it to mean.
Speaker 7: I would say all options are on the table to protect American citizens.
Speaker 1: Okay, do we know that these six are still alive?
Speaker 7: We have, we have a lot of information and and look, I would just say it is important to have everyone home, if it's remains for some, if it's some alive, we hope as many are alive as possible, if not all of them, but if it's remains, that's important too, so that as Jewish they could have their time with Shiva. They could you have a proper funeral arrangement, but had their respect for the families that they deserve.
Speaker 4: That's what we need.
Speaker 1: They don't like you much in the Middle East, I'm assuming because you're a constant pain in their butt. So I didn't realize how many trips you'd taken over there, and some of the stuff going on with like guitar and some of the other folks. What was what was it? They had? They kicked Hamas out right, that was the big thing. They had to kick the Hamas people out, and they did eventually. So what what is the appetite. Look, what is the appetite over there for actually attempting to eradicate some of these folks move the Palestinians, which is something that Trump's talking about. What is the flavor in the Middle East? Because it's not like all these countries get along. Are we making more strides? Do we have a plan? Where are we at and what have you been doing?
Speaker 7: Look, American strength makes it better for everybody, not just us here at home, for the rest of the world. Not saying you have to overly medal and I think Trump is clear on that. You don't want to be, you know, a nation builder, but you want to be strong and you want to be clear, and we've got it's good.
Speaker 4: To have allies over there, like we at alued AAID.
Speaker 7: Air Force base in uh in cutter Uh. They you know, we have arrangements with them. But at the same time, they also share an oil field with the North oil field with the Run and a lot of a lot of Shia radicalism can see been there and there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: They have been overly friendly to Hamas for the last five hundred days and that's a huge concern, which I'm saying, Look, we may have a ten billion dollar investment in Aludad Air Force Base. We have thousands and thousands.
Speaker 4: Of our men and women and airmen over there.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, we're not playing around when it comes to allowing the largest state sponsor of terror to have their way and affect our men and women like these hostages. So it's not right, and so I'm calling them out on it and have been for the last five hundred days.
Speaker 1: Let me let me switch to the home front here. It's the one month of the Trump President's not even a month, it's three weeks has been. I keep saying, drinking from a fire hose this pace. Did you expect this? Or is it crazy even to you that all of this is happening so fast.
Speaker 2: I don't measure it that way.
Speaker 7: I just go like, thank God, he's back, and he's back better than ever.
Speaker 4: He's got more energy.
Speaker 7: I look at someone who I was so proud of them in twenty sixteen when he won, but I think, look, they had never done this before. He wasn't. I came into office seventeen days before he did. I was sworn in on January third. He was sworn in on January twentieth, of twenty seventeen, and so we really started our political efforts at the same time. I was never elected to anything before Congress, and he wasn't before president. I was an outsider, a business guy. He was an outsider, a business guy.
Speaker 4: So I feel it.
Speaker 7: But I think him having four intervening years to think how he would want to do it, better, do it differently, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Made him all the more effective now.
Speaker 7: He did great in the first term, he's doing even better at.
Speaker 4: The second go round.
Speaker 7: And I'm just so proud of what he's doing. He is using properly the power of the executive as he should. I've got the conto copy of the Constitution open here on my desk here in DC, reading Article two and just focusing on the sixth word of Article two, which has vested the executive power shall be vested in a president of the United States, which means he is in charge of what the left is using as the administrator of the deep state. He is trying that that will destroy a country, and he is trying to bring that under control for the preservation of the United States for another two hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 1: How did it get here? How you've been there. You said, what you know eight years essentially right, twenty seventeen served in the House for you. I guess if people are new, you served in the.
Speaker 4: House six years some few years into the Senate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now you're into the Senate. Like you guys didn't know we were doing trans operas in Columbia. Like this is where people are having trouble wrapping their heads around because obviously I've heard you and others talk about, you know, there's a lot of waste up in Washington. What's being revealed is insane, and I just don't understand how we got here.
Speaker 3: So like what it.
Speaker 1: How was this not caught earlier? Helped me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the discretionary spending in the administration down in the weeds, and he's calling it out right, this is not something that was going to be in a package of something that voted on. This is going to be the latitude of something in the executive branch in the uit, like for instance, in your case, we're talking about the USAID and then a bureaucrat in Guatemala does a or whatever country does a trans opera that's not a line item appropriation here in the Senate. So that's why Article two is so important. Article one, I think it's the most important, and I think that's why the founding.
Speaker 4: Fathers put it first. That's the house.
Speaker 7: In the Senate and those you directly elect. Then you also you have a president. Article two. He runs the show. That's why he is actually running the show.
Speaker 2: He is digging the.
Speaker 7: Stuff out, saying, you had no idea America. This is where your taxpayer dollars are going, and they are being wasted, and I am trying to bring it to heal. And the left is trying to enable them and saying we are opposed to ending the administrative state because they are about they are about power, they are about control, and they are about an agenda that is out of step with the American people.
Speaker 1: Some of your colleagues, Uh, do you think that some of your colleagues were literally profiting off of this? I find it very hard to believe that some of them weren't. In the way that you know, you steer some of this money to NGOs and then they have a little bit of interest or they have a relative, like some some of you need to go to jail up there. Maybe not you, but like somebody somebody is getting something because they're not making rational arguments. Literally, you have to thwising some of your colleagues. Is their argument is they weren't stealing it. We were openly spending it on gay opera or trans operas in Colombia and gay comic books in Peru, and and uh, you know, scholarships in Sri Lanka.
Speaker 7: Like, hey, you don't have you don't have to go to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 1: You're making me sound like a lunatic.
Speaker 4: So well you don't have to go that far.
Speaker 7: You could go right over here, uh, next to the Potomac, to the Kennedy Center. And so they had a conversation down at mar Lago this weekend and they they you know, they dug out. They find out the director is making one point four.
Speaker 4: Million dollars a year and has the final.
Speaker 7: Sale on these programs, including teenage trans programs at the Candy Center. If you want to if you want to be more comfortable transing as a team below the age of adulthood, then here's you come to your taxpayer funded Candy Center to find that out. And so we're digging this stuff out.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What what are you going to? What can you do. And by the way, you uh, I say you, and I'm referring to Washington, so don't take it as an individual thing that worries. Yeah, you guys are do I need to come up and explain separation of powers to you guys, because I'm willing to do that. I don't understand how two judges now have made it so the Treasury Secretary can't read the numbers and all the money has to go.
Speaker 4: Out, Like I think what we're doing.
Speaker 7: I think this problem Okay, So what was that Thomas Paine said? If there is to be a fight, or if there's to be problems with it, be in my day so that my children might have peace. Trump is picking the fight. This will make it to the Supreme Court so he can reassert the power of the executive and deal with the very issue that you just raised, the separation of powers issue.
Speaker 4: It will come.
Speaker 7: Before the Supreme Court and it will deal with this and it needs to be dealt with. He needs the power of the executive so that he can unearth some of this trash that our taxpayer dollars have been spent.
Speaker 1: On the bigger issue than remain. I think you're absolutely correct. This will get fast track. Supring Court will flip it over, but it doesn't. How many federal judges are there fourteen hundred or something, I can't remember what the number is, A bunch. Yeah, How are there fourteen hundred people who can on a Saturday issue something that literally shuts down an entire branch of our government because they feel like it. That can't be what was intended with checks and balances?
Speaker 7: Right, Absolutely not, and so there will be a Supreme Court issue a court case over that.
Speaker 4: Where you have our work three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, trying to protect the administrative state, the left and Article one, the left in the House and the Senator trying to protect it, and the left with then that are activist judges within Article three, the judges.
Speaker 4: Are trying to enable it and protect it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope that whatever the ruling is speaks to that, because that's just another level of insanity that's going on. Okay, now let's get over to your side of it. What can you and your colleagues do now that you have a you have a small semblance of power. Obviously don't have sixty votes for you work, but so that this level of what did you say, a discretion on the part of organizations, so they can just go out and do this stuff. How do you make that so it can't get this far? Again? What do you guys do?
Speaker 7: But this is what we can appropriate. I think that's the power of the power of the purse, which we do have, and I think you can be more specific on that. We can provide cover for the president and explaining in very conversation conversations like this casey and say like, look, we're Article two and or see we're Article one and we're protecting and agreeing with Article two in this.
Speaker 4: So I think there is the messaging.
Speaker 7: Cover, there's a legislative cover, and I think those two things are more than a couple of years worth of work to do.
Speaker 1: It looks like as they started digging into the National Science Foundation, roughly one fourth of the money. And this is a big deal obviously for North Carolina. We have we have universities, we do a lot of research here. The talking point is they're going to fire all the researchers and they're never going to cure cancer. But a fourth of this money was going to DEI stuff. They literally threw a fourth of it into a fire. So what what what is the right size because it will have impact here in North Carolina. And you would agree that there are legitimate research things going on that are groundbreaking here. So how do you fish through it.
Speaker 2: In this state?
Speaker 7: You look at it Lake where I'm closer to Wake Forest University and their medical research.
Speaker 4: There. You have the Triangle.
Speaker 7: Area RTP, great universities there that are doing real I mean billions of dollars of legit research. Children's disease, cancers, aging, Alzheimer's related research, all legitimate what they need to do, and this is a real issue, and so they are when you have too much overhead that you're paying, which instead of the direct research, it becomes fungible and they take that fungible money and they move it over to their preferred discretionary DEI dollars. So we're pulling that back and saying, hey, legit research is fine and the dollars are fine, but you can't use it on these discretionary dei worte programs which have nothing to do with improving people's lives. So, look, do you need a minute to get people from accounting one way to accounting another way? That's fine, I understand what the White House is getting at I'm supportive of that. Do you need, in practical terms, you know, a little bit of time to shift your bookkeeping from one methodology to another?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I get that.
Speaker 7: So I think Trump's right on this. And do we need a little bit of time to shift from one of the other. Yes, I understand that too, And I understand the complaints and the concerns of the universities.
Speaker 4: But I think there's a.
Speaker 7: Way that you can thread this needle, do the right research, use taxpayer dollars well, and get after this dei and waste of taxpayer dollars that Trump is calling out.
Speaker 1: I think the really egregious stuff should be easy. I understand there's going to be borderline. I'm not a scientist, so maybe you can explain to me, you know, why you're doing this if I don't understand. But like you mentioned Wake Forest University, I have a whole parody song because they got one hundred and thirty five thousand dollars to give monkeys cocaine. Okay, well, we're protecting that one.
Speaker 7: That one's yeah, that's its own bill right there.
Speaker 1: Hilarious. But I saw that the ten million was spent on transiene mice and monkeys not at wake Forest, but somebody brought that up. So like, there's a lot of low hanging easy stuff. And I don't know how some of your colleagues are making this argument that, oh no, it's fine because it technically wasn't stolen. This has to be ruinous to the Democratic Party the way that they're handling this, right.
Speaker 7: I don't think they got the message of November fifth, casey last year.
Speaker 4: I really don't.
Speaker 7: They are instead of saying that, oh hey, we need to remember the early days the Democrats were there was a little bit of naval gazing, a little bit of self reflection, and they said we really.
Speaker 4: Need to rethink. They quit rethinking.
Speaker 7: They quit naval gazing, and they stopped it and they said, you know what, We're going to double down on the stupidity that calls them to lose November fifth. And I was so, I was with President Trump for a dinner on Friday night, and he said, you know, it seems like they didn't learn.
Speaker 4: And I kind of hope they don't learn.
Speaker 7: As bad as it is, I think American people are waking up and saying these people are limitics, they're crazy, and they haven't learned from November fifth, So we're just going to keep winning. Look, you can't take a win for granted, we as Republicans, me as a conservative, we have to make sure that we're in touch with what people sent us here to do. I like to say, you got to win. You got to do what you said you're going to do when you ran, and you've got to stay there for as long as you can and do what you said you were going to do.
Speaker 4: So you can't come up here.
Speaker 7: And forget what you ran on and why people sent you here.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, I really appreciate it. I got to let you go. We're up against it, but thank you very much, okay, and we'll be baglessed. And as it pertains to these judges who are just like, oh, I'm just going to write this one page thing on a Saturday and shut everything down in an entire branch of government basically with the irony, of course, is one did it to shut down the executive branch, and then the other one forced it to become the old executive branch, so like the rules are not even the same. But a Supreme Court decision that also speaks to this would be amazing. So not just to adjudicate these orders. But you know, this is this is how you deal with it. It deals, it's dealt with within its own branch, and there are there is a lot a lot of case law that instructs lower courts. It's what the Supreme Court does. Right. The Supreme Court does something, and it can be a procedural thing, right, and it can dictate how courts or law enforcement works.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What happens when you get arrested, what the police have to do before they start questioning you. Miranda Rites that's named after a dude named Miranda, and it was a case that went to the Supreme Court. So if that is in fact what happens, that would be amazing. But you also have to like, I don't need any we don't want any shenanigans like where it somehow doesn't just rest the issue but also tries to score political points, because that's what we're undoing now. You know, when they announced yesterday that they were for it's Fort Bragg again, even though it never was Fort Liberty to me and anyone I've ever talked to, the first thing that I thought of is because the mayor of Fayetteville was whining about the cost and what it means, which the guy's a lunatic. But you might be the only person in Fayetteville who who liked that, because I've never met anyone, I've never spoke to anyone anywhere who thought it was liberty and not brag and didn't think it was dumb. Sorry, so I know you have to go with the party line, but maybe sit this one out. But the first thought I had is, I bet these a holes destroyed everything that said brag on it because it was It wasn't just about doing stuff. They did things to be spiteful that were unnecessary. Case in point, remember when they were selling the steal from the wall down there for like five bucks, stuff that we had paid thousands for they were doing they weren't doing that because they wanted to make five dollars. Literally one of those was sold for five dollars. You go look it up. Because they log all this. That's that's insane. There's no reason you do that except to send a message and an f you to your opponents. So immediately I thought, well, that's great. They just pull all the stuff out of the closet. Maybe they got the business cards. And then it dawned on me that I'll bet this administration destroyed a lot of that stuff, just get rid of it, because again it was it was about that. So so that's that's one thing too. I didn't get the impression that uh uh a bud didn't indicate it. But I don't think any of these I don't know that we're ever going to find out or put anyone in jail who might be a member of Congress who was essentially using because the whole thing is a money laundering operation at the end of the day, right, So, but I don't have confidence in any one's going to go to jail, which obvious clearly some people need to, and not just because I want to jail opponents that you can't convince me with the amount of fervor that these politicians are out arguing possibly the worst political position ever right or in the modern era. I guess right that you would hold a press conference to lose your mind that we're not doing trans operas in Columbia. You should be embarrassed. You should look at the folks who are purportedly on your side and go, you, guys, why would you do this? Like we don't mind a little create what are you doing It's the only way that makes sense to me is that they have to argue it because they realize that people could go to jail for what's going on, and maybe themselves. Like it makes me very suspicious because no rational person should stand there and go, no, this was a great idea. Oh yeah, flush a fourth of our research money down the toilet that we could spend on cancer, Alzheimer's or whatever research to defend that makes me feel like you're defending it because it's the only way to avoid them finding out about the other stuff and the other stuff that may involve you. But you know, I'm speculating, but I'm also pretty certain on this. Look, Ross and I are psychic. Case in point, remember when people are getting all those electric cars up where it stows a lot, and we're like, well, that's dumb, because anyone who's ever used anything with a battery understands that batteries and cold they don't like each other. Nope, they're not fans of each other. It is in fact, for anyone who does any cold we like, if you go to like a a hunting a hunting camp or something, we bring a bunch of backup back because you got batteries for every everything's got a battery now rechargeable or you know, just standard batteries. Half the hunting equipment that I have has batteries. Right, And if you go and you're doing like an elk count, one of the things you have to do is you got to figure out where you're gonna store your batteries. So you wrap them in a blanket. You can put them near wherever the camp stove is not too close. But like it's something you consciously think about. So the idea that the idea that here we go. The Canadian study shows that electric vehicles sucking the cold is not news to us. We've long purported this. Remember the video in Chicago during that cold snap last year where they were just abandoned priuses everywhere or whatever electric cars because people couldn't get anywhere. You get a little gridlocked, they're running the battery life is dying on them. They were abandoning them. The video from in front of O'Hare Airport, people just abandon their electric cars because they were waiting too long to try to get over there because all the flights were jacked. So yeah, so what does what does the Canadian government do? Well, they do to study, and they found after spending a bunch of their money. And I think we actually kicked in on this somehow, because there's a US university tied to this. Yeah, so Canadian Automobile Association Montrea or to Ottawa University. Oh no, I guess it is all in Canada. Whatever. We waste money on stuff too. Found that electric batteries are electric vehicles in the cold lose for their battery life. While they're simultaneously trying to mandate that these become a thing within ten years and they haven't solved this. And by the way, did you know this during high electrical use usage in many places including the entire state of California. Right, so in Los Angeles, the city and the state when they were having the rolling brownouts they were for you were forbidden from charging your electric car. Okay. One of the other things that causes a lot of energy usage is cold weather, extreme cold weather. People are running the heater, they're running a lot of stuff. It SAPs a lot of power. You can't charge your car during that. Just bad decision after bad decision and money thrown away on obvious studies that if you just give the money to Ross and I will tell you don't have to make people work or nothing. We're here for you. All right. Oh I love this. By the way, I saw this yesterday real quick. Is raced agic there. He'll appreciate this too. So all right, well we get something. Let me start this story. So you know the old joke Ray where if you go to Africa, they probably think the Bills won three Super Bowls in a row, right, because they were in the merch, right. So I didn't realize this. So I guess eight years ago we stopped sending that stuff to these charities. I don't know why. I mean, people need shirt. It's even if they say, you know, Kansas City three p Right, there's some shirts floating around out there, and apparently they just stopped doing that. Well, they have restarted and they will again be donating them to charities. And among the things the charities do is they they hand these shirts out impoverished nations. So cheese fans, cheese fans. If you go to l like Honduras, they you know, they'll think you on or something.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and you know Bills fans too.
Speaker 1: I mean you could still catch it.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's four not three, it's four.
Speaker 1: Four four right four.
Speaker 6: Sorry, it's funny how to make Yeah, not a lot of that stuff makes it back to the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had never photos do They're hilarious.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I've never seen like the shirt for the losing team make it back and then somebody kind of wearing it around. It's kind of stranger that that.
Speaker 1: One of the funniest things I ever saw is I was watching TV when I was and I was I was in South America, and I had the tea and they were interviewing this woman, this old little old granny Rain, and she's wearing a Cheetahs gentleman's club hat and she clearly has no idea what she's wearing. I saw the front. I took a photo of it on the TV. It's hilarious. And yeah, she's talking about she makes like she makes the best like candy of some sort, and she's got her cheatest gentleman's hat on.
Speaker 6: I don't even know what that means, right, Right, you never heard sure, don't know, never heard of anything out of that anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, All right, So real quick, Rain on everybody's parade.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, Rain might be a little sleep mixed in at times. This morning I got a little batch of precept showing a little bright banding just east of Raleigh and Durham. Now that's moving on off into Wilson County, so there could be a little sleep or wet snow mixed in at times. But there are wonder weather advisories some of our northern counties and especially into Virginia where there'll be more snow and sleet, So at times northern Vance, Warren, Granville Counties and that way, there could be a little bit more sleet and snow, so travel cautiously if you are going north. Cold rain elsewhere, mid upper thirties the next couple of days in near forty tomorrow, we'll rain continuing through tomorrow night and Thursday, so we're kind of on again, off again. I really think it's west, well west, northwest and north where we've got to worry about wintery and icy precipitation. Are some ice storm mornings actually a couple of counties north northeast of Ashville, so it could be some ice in some spots too, but cold rain for most of us, at least the high population center's Triad triangle, even Ashville probably just cold rain with even though they got a winter weather advisory, there may be better chances. Have seen some ice further north and snow as I mentioned, into the big cities in Virginia and even up near the nation's capital. So it's like some winter there but not here.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, well, that sucks for them, all right, thank you, sir. We'll chat tomorrow. We'll come back with Jeff Bellinger. Hang on, Jeff Bellinger, Jeff, what's happening?
Speaker 8: Well, morning, case Federal Reserve chaired your own. Powell goes before the Senate Banking Committee about an hour from now for his first the first of a semi annual report to Congress. He'll address the House Financial Services Committee tomorrow. Several lawmakers say they have questions about President Trump's tariffs and other policies and their potential impact on the economy. A product parents cannot do without could become more expensive because of tariffs on goods imported from China. Newell Brand says it will be forced to hike the prices on its Greatco brand child car seats unless they're exempted from the levies. Coke Cola shares moving higher in pre market trading. Customers were willing to pay more for SODA's energy drinks and juices. Cokes profit topped forecasts in the latest quarter. Optimism among small business owners declined some last month. The National Federation of Independent Business says members are uncertain about how they'll be affected by the Trump administration's economic policies. There are also concerns about the Fed's paws on interest rate cuts. We talked about this last week. The scarcity of eggs and their high cost getting the attention of criminals. Authorities now are investigating the theft of hundreds of eggs from a walk in refrigerator at a cafe in Seattle. That theft happened just days after thieves hit an egg distribution trader in Pennsylvania. Trader Joe's and some other chains now are limiting egg purchases to keep selfish restaurant owners from cleaning out a market's entire stock of eggs, and more than half of all Americans casey planning to celebrate Valentine's Day. This is according to the National Retail Federation. The NRF predict spending. Let's get this right, project spending. We'll set a record twenty seven and a half billion dollars, candy, flowers, greeting cards, evenings out, and jewelry are the most popular categories in that order.
Speaker 1: Casey, so I have to go loot and hoard eggs? Now? Is that what you're telling me? Apparently?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Ah, man, I just I wanted to take a nap today and now I got to clean out the eggs. Okay, all right, okay, appreciate it, have a good day. Take care there you Gollinger grave hoarding toilet paper. Back in the day, I remember rice, they were hoarding rice. Now eggs, you get on that, man, all right, check this out. How many of you like going to the zoo? How about? First of it's kind furry zoo, because that's the thing now, and yes it is. The people in the outfits, this is this is crazy man, all right. So and remember the dude who got the suit, so you look like Lassie the collie and it's like hard to tell there's a dude in there. Apparently that's the dude who opened this thing. So, and it caters to furries and non furries alike. So check this out. So the zoo doesn't have animals, is it kind of does? It's got literally furries that are then in their own cages and displays. They have zoo keepers that come out give them commands like this thing is really He's thought a lot about this while sitting in his last outfit. I guess. So there's two ways you can go. One you could just go to see the weirdness. Don't have to be dressed in a furry suit, so that's a thing. Or you can you can do the zoo experience. For three hundred and fifteen dollars, Customers will be allowed to don one of their suits. I guess they have some suits you have to be. If you're over six foot, you can't do it, so I guess I'm out six foot or taller. But if you're anywhere in the five foot range, even to four eleven, they have suits for men and women. Ever three hundred and fifteen dollars, they'll put you in a suit, show you how it works. I realize there's a learning curve, and then you will be placed in your own exhibit where a zoo keeper will and also zoogoers can throw a ball for you. A zoo keeper will come out and give you commands like it's the shamouse show. And I guess people will applaud and throw treats to you. Look, is it harmon me? No? Is it absolutely is absolute lunacy, Yes, a little bit. Oh man. Also, you can't see this is where this is where it starts to get dark. And during your time there, as the zoo keeper is doing that, the guests, if you allow them, can pet you. So there you go. Now, thankfully it's over in Tokyo, so you're not going to accidentally wander into it probably, But yeah, and apparently the slots for the show up and be a Zoo animal are filling up fast. He says. There's been a lot of popular response and many folks are planning on taking part during the opening week, which I guess is this week. So if you want to do that, that's the thing that you're going to have to fly to Tokyo. All right, that'll do It's yeah, I'm not gonna have time to get into this other thing here. I just do you know that Luigi Manngioni or whatever, the dude who killed the guy he got he is going he got three hundred thousand for his legal defense because they just had to like facilitate getting the money from the GoFundMe and then putting it in an account that he can use to pay his lawyers and stuff. Three hundred thousand shoots a dude in the back in the middle of New York, allegedly