Speaker 1: Like that, Yeah, please don't now that he told me beforehand, because I damn she was gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: I was like, so.
Speaker 3: This is why I know that we were connected, bro, because you know what I mean, we got to be locked in. Oh did you freaque every come? So Noah. Yes, we just got done celebrating a personally one of my favorite holidays. You know what I mean, something that makes me feel patriotic, something that makes me stand up and you know, salute to the highest Max. We just got done celebrating Brett Hurt's birthday, the real birthday, a real birthday.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: You see him with his uh, with his lady, Oh beautiful black white, Yes, sir, h m hmm. I told you my favorite bread heart more is in his book. Like he just openly talked about cheating on his wife. Like brother was like, it's like, yo, I'm out of town. I'm cheating. This is this is what I'm doing, right, My man said, you know what time it is. He would speak of his ex wife as like, yeah, she was cool. But all the women that he all the women that he was cheating with were all ethnic women, women of you know, women of color. And like he used to like he would speak in the book with such glee and excitement. Hey brother, Hey did you blame him? Oh no, but it's look, black women's supremacy all day, bro, Black women's supremacy, all.
Speaker 1: Black women, forever, black women, black women to the day we die, and even that past that.
Speaker 3: You saw the picture of him and all salt and pepper. Do you see how ecstatic he was?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want I wanted to be Brett Hart at that time. Listen, listen. But that's not but that's not why we're here. The question of the week. We are about to witness Goldberg's retirement match, and Brett Hart never got a retirement match because Goldberg ended his career. So a bitch. So my question to you know, low, is, if Brett Hart was to retire today, and you know what, let's even let's add a little like, let's take away that he was the retired today. Let's let's get Brett Hard in his prime. If Brett Hart was in his prime, what would be the one match of the current crop of wrestlers, who do you want to see Brett against?
Speaker 1: So I thought about this. I thought about this, and I have two names, and I've been trying to think for a very long time which the two names I wanted to say, So I'm gonna just say both of them. One is currently semi retired and his name is Brian Daisy. That is why my second one, he is not currently retired and he's about to win the aw Championship next Saturday in Dallas.
Speaker 2: My Man hay.
Speaker 3: Man out of page.
Speaker 1: It's who I would love to see or match him.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm gonna shake you hid that that is a shoot. If you imagine Hangman with ninety seven stone cold and he's in the US Canada feud Dog, that'sh would and it's hanging like it's the sad hang Man Man. Oh just depressed? Should it might he might be depressed after Sunday or Saturday. We don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know that.
Speaker 3: We don't want to talk about his negativity. We're gonna talk about it. We gotta break it down. We won't break it down. My pick, surprisingly would be Drew McIntyre and Brett hart M. I feel an underrated aspect. Like I know, we always throw out like Brett, Kurt Brett, you know what I mean, Zach Saber Junior. But like Brett has always classed real great with the big dudes, and I feel with Drew's intensity and the promos that'd be that'd be great. That'd be just fire. First off, J Gerard second, that is an excellent choice as well. Oh Claudio, no yo do you? I was when I was watching a w I realized that Claudio is the walk of Flaka to John Moxley's Gucci. I see yeah, shoot does that mean? Does that mean you dos o? J the juice man?
Speaker 1: You know what? You know what?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I can't talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Let's let's go to the intro real tap ship.
Speaker 1: This is the peak of professional wrestling. I love it.
Speaker 4: Once again, gets too, Then to the BG dub p it up, get the subscribe button, then hover a cup to be back up soon. The Scottie Beings kind of a noble conversation, sir. The side of Cala Greens no load, the biggest heel in the photo. D Mac and chash Shoo get hauled from the logo and off the top rope. Starting that going from a locker room in Philly, they got low Black guy h Heji up, got up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come Wolf Black got up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sundays Mace made an event and we live with it and this is movie.
Speaker 1: Is a loc.
Speaker 3: Got some perfect shoes on. It's never iron the shirt is too small.
Speaker 4: The shitty Star and the town White Worker and you think the too God that.
Speaker 3: Long man Bright. Welcome everyone to the two hundred and sixth volume of the Did you Did I Freeze? Or did you freeze?
Speaker 1: Might be?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 3: Might be both?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Welcome on the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever, man, we here, we are. We we're here to give y'all this high quality professional wrestling conversation. I'm gonna get rid of. I'm gonna get rid of this tea, mobile, internet and no time.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Oh is it T mobile messing up? I'll tell you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm my co worker. Lot to me. He was like, yeah, man, I got so many devices, my whole family beyond it, nothing be going wrong.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, pure, yeah, yeah, oh everyone FROs hey, you know BGW and blood and blood out Hey, dog, teamwork, let the dream work. That's a lot.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. We're gonna keep rocking. You know, we're not even gonna like if you miss something. I don't know if that's bad business, but you know what it is, what it is, right, it is coming in first. Oh, in fact, this is great. It's just the two of us. No, can you please give me what these good folks are here for? Yeah? Yeah, don't afu you froze, nigga, he might be damn something might be going on ship.
Speaker 1: I'll do it myself. I don't care your b g W.
Speaker 3: Predictions Champion of the World. No loads pretending to be frozen because.
Speaker 1: Or did I pretend? I don't know what happened. I don't know my ship was gone, and I was like, oh damn, I'm about to Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what happened. I know what it is. I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't. I thought I fixed this.
Speaker 3: Hold on, look like I got I gotta change this real quick.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Hold on because people can't see people can't see there.
Speaker 1: It is there.
Speaker 3: It is you'r e g W Predictions Champion d One, the only the poetic prophet Scotland Underwood. And I'm here with somebody who will never hold the BGW Predition's champion as long as I live on this earth.
Speaker 1: Oh so we're just lying now because when I win this ship next week, it's gonna be amazing, and I can't.
Speaker 3: I just want to let you know.
Speaker 1: I had a plan for when I won, a whole plan. I was gonna act the whole donkey. But I didn't win because I came in second place. A kid. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why. This this is not shouldn't even be surprising to anybody that you didn't win.
Speaker 1: Yo, stop it. Why would be so negative about this? A little bit of a Hey, man, I feel like KD. This is trash.
Speaker 3: M he just being second place over and over A brother brother's here, Hey, a former champion himself, the man I was proud to take this total from because I respect him. Hey, I know that shirt, even through the dog.
Speaker 1: That's all I got.
Speaker 3: What's good from one champion into another's great. Ready for your introduction? You do it?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yes, I gotta I gotta know, I got I got, I got it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, but so much.
Speaker 6: Listen, I would like to say my title runs have been short but sweet. Uh, but I've always enjoyed them, and for me, for this person to win, it's always a good feeling. I'm never gonna feel away. It was no lo and faway. God bless a man to the new champ Scotland Norwood.
Speaker 3: Thank you Lem.
Speaker 1: Scotland Norwood. I just made up. I was just curious that that was me asking because I was like, I was like, wait, did he change something? And I was not aware.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to give too much of the government. Do you know how much work I would have to undo if I just randomly changed Scotland Underwood to Scotland Norwood. People would be helican. I'd be hell confused. Yeah, thank you, my love, Yes, thank you, Thank you to Chas. You know what I mean, A real champion. My prediction for the first ever BGW mid car champion Chazzoh yeah, but we're gonna get there. We're gonna get there. Gentlemen, How y'all doing this? It's fine? Yeah? What's happening on Sunday? The Sunday night? How are you? How? How was y'all White America Day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Would you like to come say my fifteen days after Juneteenth? Was great?
Speaker 2: Gentlemen?
Speaker 3: Pause for the cause. I have a special guest that would like to say.
Speaker 1: Hello, or do we have a special Oh wait, we got she's getting.
Speaker 6: Her face ready, Ladies and gentlemen. The one cent is out there, my gentleman.
Speaker 1: That's a nice lady. You guys doing doing fantastic cover you great. Well, this is all the hoopla I hear down here on my Sunday evenings at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: My son is he's hollering.
Speaker 2: Like his mind is bad.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to meet the gentleman that was causing all this chaos in my living room.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, can leave. You can see on the show being that I respect.
Speaker 1: Make it work, So I try to, you know, I respect you know, his his love for the for the sport and all the camaraderie you guys have.
Speaker 3: Not just want to introduce myself.
Speaker 1: Oh, no problem, he's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We love to see it. Yeah that was funny. Yeah, that's great. Is great. Love means a lot, Thank you so much. That meant a lot of of course, of course. All right, back to this negativity, yes, sir, back to this negativity. Boys. You see you see what my name is. You know how it goes from me lately? What what was?
Speaker 2: Oh? No?
Speaker 3: Those same.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ye ship. He was eliminated. You were eliminated in a sentence. Yeah, we go kicking the ring.
Speaker 1: You right right, my man, Man that we win it at all.
Speaker 3: But boys, we we got a lot, a lot, a lot to break down. But before we do that, before we do that, we got some news and notes that I think that the good folks want to hear about. Right first, there was a report that came out earlier this week about a certain D M D and her status in ae W brit Baker potentially leaving AW. It got debunked. Apparently she's not going anywhere. But that's not stopping me from doing what I'm about to do. I have bestowed it upon somebody on this podcast to give me five brit Baker matches that they are looking forward to if she ever makes that jump to w W, and that person has to make a compelling storyline for each So, without further ado, Nolo Green, your time is up, your favor, your five britt Baker matches that you want to see. You're correct, My time is what a play? What a play?
Speaker 5: That's all you have?
Speaker 1: That's a good player. O my god, Yeah, out, I'd rather quit. The man said, no, you think I was about out here and talk about matches that I want to see.
Speaker 3: If youse, I want her to be in no, thank you?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 6: All right, let me ask you a question. Let me ask a quick question. Okay, go ahead, y'all were there before I so let's say, pre a dou Was she good?
Speaker 3: Then? I don't know. I feel like break Baker and industry plan because she popped like was she people Chelsea Green?
Speaker 1: What they like a tag team or I know they're like friends, but I thought I saw there like a tag team together, n together.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, like I don't remember Britt Baker before like the very first all in Like I remember she was on that card, but like, I don't remember her popping up anywhere. And I'm not even saying that she won't get down on the indies. I just don't remember. And then I remember them making a big deal about her being the first signee.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she's a dentist.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't do what you would with that information, but she is a nist first and foremost.
Speaker 1: So I put it this way from what I from everything that she had that in going on in a W promo, I didn't. I thought she was the least entertaining. I thought she was entertaining with a cage that like talking Then when we got in the ring, it was it was whatever. Honestly, like if nothing moved me. But that's not true, that's not true. I did enjoy her feud with thunder Rosa. Uh that brought up how long ago was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was a pandemic baby there they're unsanctioned match, and then they had the uh still cage match, correct, because that's when thunder Rose actually like won the belt.
Speaker 3: Also there was a still cage match beforehand. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember that.
Speaker 1: I think I'm thinking, yeah.
Speaker 3: They had a steel cage match.
Speaker 1: It was I think it was even the main event of like the Dynamite, I mean, the unsation match was also the main event technically.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so so but here's the thing, right, here's the thing, because the Rod brought it up earlier, like that unsanctioned match with thunder Rosa. It's actually on aw's YouTube channel. So I just got done watching it maybe a week or two ago, and the match was fired. Match was absolutely incredible. But what I feel happened is a combination of a few things. Number One, the women's division in AW during that time maybe not the best, you know what I mean? Like compared to what we have now, Like you weren't getting eight women All Star matches and that that version that dynamite. Yeah you had, you had some shooters, you had the big money riho.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: She f baby, We had her, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, cook it, we cooked it. We didn't have what we had today. We didn't have the Mercedes, the Tony Storms, right whatever. I think that match was such a well name at the time that it may have put the perception and like Great Baker get busy all the time, when in fact she does not get busy. She does not I see, I see, yeah, think of it. Think of it like this, bro, think of the run Mercedes Mercedes Monette has been on. How is it that that one that is the one that we ignore like it don't happen. Yeah, that's pretty bad. That's pretty bad sterner leadership, which is true, which is which is true? But is there a one for that? Like, well, I guess not, but that's not something I want to see developed either. I'm glad you asked that question, Chatz, because Nolo has five wrestlers that he wants to see compete against Great Baker and w W. So no, lo, why don't you answer the question and see what? You know? What what Britt Baker can be capable of? So what I think she would be capable of. I can do this all night. This is the show right here, and many says will be its.
Speaker 1: Hey man, now, okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna keep I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Look, thank you, I do three three three three? What's the question again? Give me give me five pole. Three people that you want to see Britt Baker have a feud with in w W. E got you?
Speaker 1: All right that I'm up the ad and you can't name nobody on the main roster. It has to be all n X t.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, uh, I'm trying to see that.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't want to see the the keto lines you wow. I rather I'd rather watching Burt Baker match.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: They released the wrong person released the okay, ah, damn.
Speaker 1: The black.
Speaker 3: Alright, I forgot who she even who even lost?
Speaker 1: But you know, man, it wasn't no no, no, no, no, no, okay no, but honest, okay, okay, I need three people that I want to see her, he said, few to wrestle.
Speaker 3: Feud like a.
Speaker 1: Like a whole series. All right, I got you so number one, I'm gonna go with Klane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kilane, Okay, Okay, yep. Oh Miss Melody.
Speaker 1: Regulations, congratulations, congratulations. Whack whack uh.
Speaker 3: Second, we're gonna go with Soul Ruka Okay. I think that would be good because what more to.
Speaker 1: Get your name out there and to just get these nice ls that you're about to take to these great competitors.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then last lead, but not least, I'm gonna go with Busy Day. Yep. There you go.
Speaker 1: I have done. I have done my job.
Speaker 3: See was that so hard?
Speaker 2: Bro? Was that so hard?
Speaker 3: I'll not see see you? I have much bigger ideas for the last last legend than Brett Baker. Yo, my man said she above us? He said, we above this.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Look, the last thing I will say on Britt Baker. I don't know if she will ever return to a W I personally I think the division has way past her. Jada Parker few, that'd be probably terrible. I'm not even gonna watch.
Speaker 1: Yo. You know you know what, I'll be honest, I think them talking like them going like promo for promo.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be good. Yeah, but Nick, we gotta get gotta gets we got, we gotta get these.
Speaker 1: I feel you can you go?
Speaker 5: Can you go a clean fifteen? I mean maybe, damn Yo, she'll be in the performance center.
Speaker 1: I believe in her.
Speaker 3: You don't think Triple A's don't see her and put her in the performance center. Niggas she going to the main broe getting the title off the eo off ritop that you don't even believe that you out here you said anything. Look, I gotta go back up and find it because that's what because it would be hilarious. Hold on, where is it? Oh? May we got good good comments tonight somebody said I can't find it. Damn somebody said that her and her and Charlotte. This case is Charlotte first day, that'd be that'd be wicked and away. Any anything you'll want to say on Britt Baker for a move to the next Hey, you know that's saying keep you day job man.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Jesus Ah, Yeah, I mean you got one. That's what I'm I'm That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's always good to have a backup player. That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh way, yeah, yeah, I heard great things.
Speaker 3: I've seen good reviews.
Speaker 1: So look in this economy. Absolutely that's what. Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: You need nothing out here. Got a new street Fighter movie coming out?
Speaker 1: What movie?
Speaker 3: Street Fighter Fighter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, got the joint and we got two as of right now to major players in the street front of movie. Roman Reigns as a Kuma yeah, and Cody Rhodes as himself. Yeah. First of all, this cast is wild. I think fifty cents bull rog for some reason, they got Andrew Schultz as Dan. It's all over the place. I don't think I don't think the movie coming out. Bro oh, this should sound so unrealistic.
Speaker 1: They fantasy booked the hell out of it.
Speaker 3: The definitely did you definitely did. Do you remember when when somebody they had put out what if the Avengers had came out in the nineties, and they put like who would play who? So I think they put like Denzel as Black Panther, like Tom Cruise as Captain America. That's what this ship is. Yeah, I can see I can see Cody for sure, But Roman as a Kuma.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: That's the one I ain't think was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'd like to say that.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we flipped, Okay, I mean I shot the Roman. Man, if you want to do that, I'm all for. Yo. Man hearing Cody's dates sonic boom with a lisp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care that joint. That joint in the joint in the nineties was classic Tom five stars across the board. I don't give the damn what nobody says.
Speaker 2: Ro Man.
Speaker 3: My man that played that was my dude before he died.
Speaker 1: Dance.
Speaker 8: Van damn if it was. Oh but uh real Julia Yes.
Speaker 3: Played in I think he played the first uh Adams family dad. Yeah, he was going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had a couple of ships under his boat and then he also he did I think he did uh opera as well.
Speaker 3: He had a couple of hits before you know It's time. Yeah, I don't care what nobody says. That Bison performance. That was an Academy Academy Award winning performance in my eyes, mm hmm, yeah, yeah, yes, that is yeah, that is true. He did do it for his kids. He did do it for his kids. Yo. If you could be any street By the character man, who would I'll be Oh, great question, yo, is.
Speaker 2: It raining.
Speaker 3: In my here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, not yet. I about to say, me and me and Chaz is basically in the same place, but it might be graded where you at if it is.
Speaker 3: Man, that's a horn. I feel like it's about to like drop down you know this building first?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what you do to the other day?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: So he was there till like eight o'clock the other day, won't you till about nine? Yeah? The ship was for the birds, bro, ship was for the birds.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Oh to answer your question, I've always liked Blanca personally.
Speaker 3: You seem like a Blanco attack nigga. Anyway, how you gonna hate on me for like a block? Who do you even know that plays street fight?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: Don't pick block a dog and that's me.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: I was always a kuma gun, so yeah, that'd probably be my mess. I was a say long individual myself. No one picked out scene. No want to get that stretch on. Noah, don't seem more for me, man, but he need I feel like I feel like Dall seem didn't have to gas that he thought he did because out of the stretchers and the fire. That's what I'm saying, Man, That's what I'm saying. Okay, right, so you know yoga niggas. So what gradu the hell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes? Uh, I don't know if you're in Texas, but prayers up to the people Texas man with that flood man sincere, prayers hopefully find you know, God will these these little ones. So the count went up. So yeah, San Antonio, prayers up to you, you know, prayers up. Let's let's let's talk. Let's talk some GPS real quick, real quick.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Judgment Day New tat team champions that beat the New Day. Triple H continues his assurance of eliminating colors a champion of people of color and eliminating their title runs because I'm one hundred positive that the Street Profits will lose the tag titles on Friday to the WYA at six. I fully anticipate EO Sky losing the title to rear Ripley. We just you know what I mean to triplates, this is like a uh this is a field day for him, is it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Man? What's up?
Speaker 3: So y'all y'all thinking about the New Day losing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: First of all, what do y'all thinking about the New Day losing?
Speaker 9: And whose fault is that the New Day Rain wasn't what it what it should have been, not the deep side that.
Speaker 3: Man did, the Drake side.
Speaker 6: I don't know who else is gonna blame, but booking. You can say t k Oh, you can say trip Las, Nick Kahan, Tony Kahan, Larry.
Speaker 3: Khan, step I don't know that. Yeah, I mean, who else can I blame?
Speaker 6: I just I just feel I just feel to realize the significance of not capitalizing, especially when they were starting to hit their stride as a yal. You know, you add somebody, you add a member, you let them go on to terror and then somehow you forgot a way to involve Biggie. I mean, the story rights itself, but that wasn't good for them that they didn't see. They didn't see that as the money makers.
Speaker 1: So here we are. I feel like it was an opportunity dropped from You went from New Day having some of the biggest booths in the company that we've heard since, like Don two, then you didn't have them on TV for multiple weeks, and I just feel like that could have, like you could There's so many things you could have done, Like New they started hitting their stride when they got the tag team titles, but they could have been acting that way and been like presented better when they first turned hell, it'sat for waiting this guy that I looked at it like it was just a little too late after that, And.
Speaker 6: Now you're gonna I guess because I'm looking at this comment now somehow Theory and Grayson Waller.
Speaker 1: Are going to be a part of them.
Speaker 3: But I feel like happened. I feel that I feel like maybe there was an anticipation that Biggie would have been clear clear Yeah, Like I feel like a conversation had to have had have happened, where like maybe the like he you know, I mean, his prognosis was looking a lot better, and it was looking like just giving a little bit more time and then we can get to to the New Day, Biggie, whatever's going on with that, I feel with a lot of things that we'll kind of get into when we talk about evolution. But I feel Triple H doesn't he's not good at like plans changing, so he doesn't know how to pivot in the right the right direction, and and and one put that, like you said, Chaz on booking the New Day, they've done everything correct, you know what I mean, Like they the few times they've done on TV, killed it, match wise killed it. But you look at SmackDown's Tag Team Division and you look at RAWS Tag Team Division, two different things, right, SmackDown. I think if right as right now has seven current active tag teams, Raw has New Day, Judgment Day, Free Creeds, Alpha Academy, you know what I mean. And Matt, you could say the Alphacademy because I had it. I don't last time I've seen as sad team. Yeah yeah, there it is. Okay, So it's just like it's it's nothing, man. So what I will say, what I will say if anybody looks main event ready right now? It is Xander Woods. Yeah, man, he's been hooping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that boy been alant, yes, sir, Yes, last week he was killing it with Finn.
Speaker 3: Like my man busted out the trunks. I was like, yeah, that's him letting them know. He's like, yo, nigga, look at these squads. I'm ready, right, I'm ready ready for these world title runs. Man. So yeah, I just feel like it's a missed opportunity because look, because and you might be right.
Speaker 6: For some dumb ass reason, I'm still trying to hold on for this, this tiny dot of hope for trips like where even if you didn't are not good at pivoting, the story still writes itself, like you don't.
Speaker 3: Need a biggie to wrestle for him to be an integral part of the story.
Speaker 6: You could have him as a manager or in some other capacity evolving with the new day. It didn't have to necessarily be wrestling or like you said, until he got cleared. Let him figure out a way, like come with a plan for our way to involvement, because that's what we all want.
Speaker 3: It just makes sense. So I have a question, Good, what a biggie didn't want that?
Speaker 1: And you might might be right. We don't know. I don't know, he might want to Like maybe maybe he's happy just doing his commentary thing.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: That person saying, like, hey, he looked good where he yet I don't see him coming back.
Speaker 3: So so if that's the case, then like, why wasn't there a can more compelling story to what they were doing? The like to me, I feel like they I feel like they they should have shifted some things around, you know what I mean, Like have a balance in the tag team division, but you like you you knew something is problematic when the Judgment Day on the Baby faces, which is a testament to how great the New Day is as heels, But it's just like y'all really, y'all never gave them anything. You're about to see the same thing with the Judgment Day. Who were the Judgment Day gonna feud with?
Speaker 6: And that's another one that should have been over with themselves. That's what he's happened.
Speaker 1: It needs to be done.
Speaker 3: You need to just move off from this, y'all. They got all the gold and nobody cares. Okay, great nasty work, bro. Before we we get deep into the predictions, Scorpio Scott returned six hundred plus days. Crazy was he entered?
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 10: That Nigga got on the interview was like, I don't know why I'm not I'm not rus, which is it's looking like a pattern with a W like yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But you know he's got his new partnership with the Top Flight.
Speaker 2: Cool with it.
Speaker 3: I just want to see him wrestle man. That's me too, bro, me too.
Speaker 1: He got yesterday, that's your Before the next six days.
Speaker 3: That Nigga was gone a whole goom th intercontin run. Nigga did a goom th Inter before you Pop Back Cup on TV.
Speaker 1: Crazy. But boys, this is why we hear for this, This.
Speaker 3: Fucking this title that's never leaving this shoulder. Let me throw it over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah you losing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are we doing like each show is their own thing or no? No, no, this is what we're doing. This is what we're doing. Okay, you're the champion. Go yeah.
Speaker 2: The rules for this.
Speaker 3: The BGW Championship will be determined by the end of Saturday Night. Collectively, it will be your predictions for all in Great American Bash and Saturday Night's Main Event, So whoever has the most wins at the end of the Saturday Night's main event will be the BGW Predictions Champion. Just just to make sure to clarify, you mean against the most matches correct?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Correct? Okay?
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: Now, Now, Chas being the last bg W Champion, he made the decision that evolution will be the determining factor for whoever wins the inaugural BGW Mid Car Champion, and the winner of the mid Car Champion gets to name what the title is so we can be double champions. You not winning ship.
Speaker 1: So this really.
Speaker 3: Such negativity. That's how no, dude, is the moment we count this motherfucker out. Somehow you got a multiple wins.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, I just want to let you know that. Don't let me win that belt. Don't let me when either one. But don't let me have the chance. Don't let me have the.
Speaker 3: Chance to name it myself. You know something I don't know, Ship? You know you know something I know about I heard about I heard about it. I know about people in the streets. Hey, I know about you, brother, I see you. I'm all, oh, wait a minute, that's another compedy slow down. Yeah, I think I think that's fair. I think that's fair. I think that's a fair Yeah. Yeah, that's a fair assessment. So Joe, let's start off with the most important show of this weekend, a w all in Texas Global Life Field. When I tell you this has the potential to be the card of the year. This from top of the bottom is look at a crispy man a w Women's World Championship, timeless Tony Storm against Mercedes Monette. First of all, man, how we have you have y'all liked to build? Do y'all feel like this is one of those couple of matches they don't really need to do too much. Like we're talking about the two biggest women's stars in a w ship to the biggest stars male or male or woman having this match, this could be like if they need this the main event. I'm happy, I'm elated, you know what I mean? But who who? Who are we favoring?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 3: I feel like this match, like my brother Jira said, it's a complete toss up.
Speaker 1: My heart wants to go.
Speaker 6: To Mercedes, obviously, but is the game ready for seven belt moname?
Speaker 3: I mean we are, we want that for sure after fucking lose me. So I guess, like I said, this is a toss up.
Speaker 6: If you're telling me Mercedes will lose, I'm not gonna lose my ship because it's Tony Storm, and I guess that'll be the start.
Speaker 12: Of the.
Speaker 6: The start of her losing you know, most of the belts and clearing the deck because eventually she's gonna win it. If it's gonna be now either all in or all out. As far as the bill, like you.
Speaker 2: Said, it.
Speaker 6: Was already there from Jump. It was there from Jump because individual they were doing their own things. So when they got together, you didn't need to do a lot. It would just let them continuously do what they've been doing and add their their own weapons to to what to what we have. And I think so I haven't been upset at none of the interactions the people have been involved, like Mina herself, solid fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's it's I have no complaints about it.
Speaker 1: The build has been I have no problem with the build. I personally enjoyed it. I've I've loved the antics. Uh that both of them have been doing. Uh Tony Storm, Uh that uh that Carben San Diego ship killed me. That she was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Uh my.
Speaker 1: So what I why I think is a toss up? Is I mean, don't get me wrong. I want Mercedes to have it all. I wanted her to do everything, but like her having both of the belts is not really necessary, Like you're gonna tie up your two belts that you got women do even had that baby belt in aw, gonna tie up with one of them with one woman.
Speaker 3: That's my that's my big thing.
Speaker 1: But I know she could drop it. Drop the TVs title, of course, But like I don't see it's the biggest problem with Tony Store. Like defeats her. If anything, it elevates Tony store even more and Mercedes already is the biggest star.
Speaker 3: So I don't really see it's a problem if Tony wins.
Speaker 6: So you so you don't see her losing at all in that like a chink on the armor or chink at the resume.
Speaker 3: She walks around with six belts nigging. I'll just ask you.
Speaker 1: What else she got six ultimal Dragon she got six.
Speaker 3: Of the things. Like, is it a bad thing if she Mercedes wins and then she just vacates the TVs title? Like is that is? But that be a bad thing.
Speaker 1: I know AW loves their tournaments. I was about to say, you know, Aw, that's what I'm saying. They can do a.
Speaker 3: Tournament where the winner wins.
Speaker 1: Did it all out?
Speaker 3: No, but it would be ill.
Speaker 6: We can get you know, you know, a Thna versus Mercedes two. But that's just personally. But no, she got a lot on the play bro, So I mean, like I get it. She's like, you know what, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just let this slide.
Speaker 6: So, Nah, it wouldn't like it wouldn't be some more Joe Sipe situation was like y'all could have did that much better.
Speaker 3: But if you tell them we gonna get a Theena versus Mercedes too, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: All in for that.
Speaker 3: I think it comes down to, like, like I can't see this being one of those type of matches where the winner is determined by like somebody hitting their move. Like I feel like there's gonna be something like a flash pin because it keeps both both people strong. But with that being said, my prediction is Tony Storm.
Speaker 1: I'm going with Tony.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Tony Ford. The simple effect that Mercedes has built up this incredible run, Like we're talking like we've we've alluded to the podcast like goat level status, you know what I mean, Like she's elevated everything she has done right, But when we talk about like the defining star of a W I just feel Tony is just like like she is at that level now, where like she's like on the face of the post, She's on the face that's somebody that you want doing your ambassador work. And I just feel that it would it would make Mercedes, not humble, because that's not the correct word, but it would make I feel like she would looks strong and defeat right and because they're still you know, I mean, there's there's meat on the bone here. I was gonna say, I feel like the story is better if she loses. Here we go, yeah, more focused, more hungry. So yeah, Tony stormers my pick. I feel like I feel like she got it. I will stick with Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Tony Star. You know who really?
Speaker 3: Oh is this d yes?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: My god? One time for the legend himself? In fact, Bro, can we get it? Can we can we get your intro real quick? Can we get your intro for the people ship?
Speaker 2: Look the one that always get it started, you know what I'm saying, never late, but always in the party, always like they wings flat baby can't come in this section. That's as real, fat d mat mother fucking target.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's go, man, And I'm joking on that coke zero man on.
Speaker 1: See you about to be straight from the co.
Speaker 2: And I got to throw back. I got.
Speaker 1: Your feeling over that shirt.
Speaker 3: You're about to be in the performance center. You look at so and southing.
Speaker 1: He saw that he.
Speaker 3: Saw that video, the dude thinking being the UFC fighter.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, we could do that with you.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: He's making it happen easily.
Speaker 2: Ship. I don't man, who asked y'all want me to beat? It's gonna get done, Bro. I was watching all types of ship this morning. Man, this today, I ain't gonna hold you. My new job allows me to do a lot more on the wrestling side, Bro. So like, I've been watching a lot of ship, been chilling. I ain't gonna look I've been doing more. I haven't. I don't even know what to do it myself right now. I really don't, Bro. I was watching Goldberg squatch matches. Goldberg said that he invented the squatch matches. I was like, what the fuck is going on? Like, what universe.
Speaker 3: A liar?
Speaker 1: That's what he do.
Speaker 2: Niggas said, No, I ain't go, liu. I ain't gonna lie and go Bro. He's like, I ain't invented the squash match. I made my version of I'm like, what the fuck know it's a squash match? You're me? But niggas here, I've been doing a lot more, Bro, but working out and got now doing my ship.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm here, Hey listen. All that sounds cool and well, but I know one thing. This d Max Bossport better be sprotten life, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: You say this d Max bossing quarter better sprouting life.
Speaker 2: Oh we got some fire, That's all I did. We got some fire.
Speaker 3: What's your prevent you know?
Speaker 1: So do you?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you heard, but the the wayout for the Predictions title because.
Speaker 2: That is me. Hey, Bro, you don't even't matter.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I ain't going that ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't going that ship. Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, we predicted all in predicted, So for the for the BGW Predictions title, it's all in Saturday night's main event, NXT Great American Bash. Whoever wins, whoever predicts the most matches correct by the end of Saturday night, will be the BGW Predictions Champion, and then Evolution will determine the BGW mid Car Champion, and whoever wins that gets the name. What the title is?
Speaker 2: Ship? Bro just hit me in the group tech. I had to I gotta think about that one.
Speaker 3: Noah, Yeah, yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: I was trying to go. I was trying to go to UH to at least Saturday night main event, but my family coming in town this weekend, my little brother, my mama, trying to go see Beyonce this weekend.
Speaker 3: So hmm, I gotta President's on Sunday.
Speaker 2: In Atlanta. Every day it's Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so it's every day here.
Speaker 3: So TK going to hell putting evolution against.
Speaker 2: T KO doing a thing for having the Canelo Crawpid fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool. We ain't talking about that. We talked about wrestling wise.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I'm just saying he said they going to hell. They ain't. They ain't quite a hell.
Speaker 3: Yet they can still book. The reason why they booked, the reason why they book the heat is because they're already already in hell.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how they gonna get there. But they talking about me on driving there. I'm like, what the fun going on?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: I like, I like to sit down talking about me driving there? Fu No, Mama, I love you to death. You made me, but I'm not driving downtown.
Speaker 3: Where's the concert gonna be at uh Stadium? And then where's uh the graps happening that State Farm?
Speaker 2: Yes, well, yeah, gonna be and Mercedes and then the same night w W w W gonna be at uh well what we call the Phillips to Stay Farm.
Speaker 3: Now how how what's the distance between both. They crossed the streets.
Speaker 2: Right next door, right next door.
Speaker 1: So I might I might could make a move. I might could make a move after you drop him off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be like hey, sorry, no bitches, I might make that move. Man.
Speaker 3: Sure, let's get let's get back to the predictions. Man, let's get back to you. Uh oh, back your predictions for Tony Storm, Mercedes Monday.
Speaker 2: Tony Storm. White woman gonna win that ship. It's about time, you know what I'm saying. Hold up, let me clear that up before you, please, please do.
Speaker 3: Go for it.
Speaker 2: We yah is more navy having a belt. For a long time, it has it been. It hasn't been a white woman, sir in a position. Sir, sir, I'm gonna stop. It's for Tony stores belt. Huh.
Speaker 1: This was belt that bitch.
Speaker 2: All I see is all I see is got damn they with every belt, bro, I don't know what she had me she got. She got the fucking taland all belt she got she got on her.
Speaker 1: You make it, you make it.
Speaker 3: You have so many times that people can't even tell that you're not the world champion because you carry yourself like a world champion.
Speaker 2: And that's a star man, That's what I'm saying. Bro and uh money, what's up every.
Speaker 3: You don't you don't want to smoke with the beasts?
Speaker 9: Man man a.
Speaker 2: Brock a whooped ass. Bro I'm from goddamn everywhere. I'm from New Iberia, Newport News.
Speaker 3: We can fight.
Speaker 2: From they did long enough.
Speaker 13: Everywhere, New New Iberia in full lass, Nigga that niggas get a new assook.
Speaker 3: Man a w World Tattoom Champions. Hurt Syndicate versus Jet Speed versus Christian Cage and his white child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yo.
Speaker 3: Did you know people are starting to dislike the other Hurts Syndicate?
Speaker 2: Shot?
Speaker 1: Is it because the n j F there No, not even that. Oh damn, I was gonna blame I was gonna blame the white man.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not. Somebody said that they they they squashed in too many tag teams. They did dominant tag team. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you see that.
Speaker 3: You have a world champion. It's one of the uh, it's one of the people on the team.
Speaker 2: I funk with n j L with the Hert Syndicate because it gives me that that nation of domination feeld you feel me? When they had part you know what I mean so.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: Like he he giving it up to m v P even with his ring guitar. You know what I'm saying, Like he's wearing the singlet with the n J A L. So I mean, I don't even know how I noticed, because you know, I don't really wrote to a w like that. So yeah, damn, I gave myself up. I didn't said too much, but nah, I funk with it. I fun with I think they're gonna win.
Speaker 3: They know. I gotta go with Christian and his white child. Oh yeah, yeah, because I feel I feel that Jet Speed could take the pin m. It keeps the hurt syd hurt Syndicate strong. I don't want to hurt Syndicate win the tititles, but like I feel like this is a good way for them to lose the titles without actually being pinned. And plus I feel, you know what I mean, when we get to the main event, a perfect first feud for Hangman would be Bobby Lashley, so you know what I mean. So I just feel like we we we upgrading to Bobby being in the main event, bigger and better things. Yes, sir, yes sir, I gotta lose them, but just to just be.
Speaker 1: Got just like you out here being optimistic. That's keuthe why not feel good? Tell you why not? I ain't mad at you.
Speaker 3: I'm more inclined to agree with my brother Scotland.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I had to go, like, eventually one of them are gonna turn on each other. But I don't think he'll be in this match. It'll probably be after they have the belts and then.
Speaker 3: Nick and Christian.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, you know you ain't see that that tension that they be having thought hurt syndicate, you know how, you know how sometimes it be like that. It might be abuse in a minute. Hey look man, like I'm not I'm not ruling out that Nick Wayne turns on Christian, you know what I mean, Like he's a young if this could be the kickstart to.
Speaker 3: Edge in Christian reuniting, because you know, you gotta you gotta get Christian onto the side of being loved, So this could be the start. You just gotta somehow tie in like Christian having a conflict with the but that t r so yeah, we'll see. Also, you need you need Christian to need some help, you know, man, you know, just somebody voice I like that. Shoot, I forgot about who you saw. Yeah you're still you're still recovering. Yeah, yeah I saw.
Speaker 1: I thought I saw like a picture of him outside like living life is ship o good man.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, for something like that, you don't want to rush. You don't want to rush the man, the holy brash in the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just they are.
Speaker 3: It's not even gonna be funny man.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy though, Like even though I wish them much success, they're actually like a great team to get folded, like the like to see them like they take punishment. Well oh yeah, Like seeing them got squash was superb.
Speaker 2: They did that.
Speaker 3: That was pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 3: And probably the match that it is probably the easiest predict on this show, The A W T n T Championship. Adam cole Fletcher. Yeah, this is the proto star all day.
Speaker 1: Oh easy. You know what time it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, put that nigga the dirt, that nigga all the way in there. I love Adam cool, but nigga.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: Out. Hey man, you know that's my guy. Yo, man, he my son, that's my guy real quick man. Can we talk about Daniel Garcia calling himself.
Speaker 1: Come on, Scott, he caught himself.
Speaker 3: What hey hold up? Is as just as swollen as get back from the.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I thought that man doing the gun and ship.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I'm telling you, man, we're gonna see on. We're gonna see on l f J or LFG. I can see it. It's coming. Man. But yeah, Daniel Garcia real quick man. Then just called himself a loser. We just we are honored that we got a future n X North American champion in the building. Man, you about to be about to be buddy.
Speaker 2: They're pretty sure he waves swallowing than me guy.
Speaker 3: Damn. Oh, but yeah, we all think about Garcia called himself a loser to the to the general public. I mean, if you call yourself a loser, it seems like you are losing. Damn.
Speaker 2: It's a good deal, dug. Its show. It shows abilities to the crowd. You know what I'm saying, like, hey, look I'm right here, I'm trying to get here, so.
Speaker 14: You know, he he real humble that nigga Garcia been here for a long time. I meant it right here though, look at look at Sean Sean Michaels. Before that niggas.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He wasn't always.
Speaker 1: Up here.
Speaker 2: He was a lower to a wrestler for a minute. I got a look, man, no nigga that he under I'm just saying. I'm just trying to Scotland. Scott, tell that nigga the truth.
Speaker 3: Let's Daniel Garcia is no damn Shawn Michaels, that man him. But there used to be there used to be a time where Dave Garcia used to come out and he used to do the dance and the people used to go crazy. Now this nigga throw his arms up like this and the crowds just be like.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: It's a nigga from Louisiana that be doing that ship like crazy. Now that's it. That's that's in our love and our little move Now. You know how we we had the live the trip out and all that other ship. Youall know fred Obang. Get heard of him, that fred O Bang. Fred O Bang got people doing that ship in Louisiana. Now they be hitting that little ship before the little trip out. Bro, I swear to God, bro, they be going crazy on that ship.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad somebody that's winning is doing it, you know what I mean, shouldn't wait to fire dance like that on somebody that the loser.
Speaker 2: Ship. I might be hitting that ship to ship in my god.
Speaker 3: No, let's see. Oh I like how, I like how we all picked Kyle because we know what's up. Yeah, man, there's no point of disrespecting Kyle fuch like that. Man. If anything, picky Adam Cole is rude to Adam Cole because he knows he's not winning. Yeah, yeah, cold Cole not winning this manute tatty match the Young Bucks versus Swerve in my brother. So you saw the stipulation that they added, right, yes, sir, If Oustbury and Strickland lose, they cannot challenge for the a W World title for one year, and if the Buck to lose that they are stripped of their EVP titles. Let me tell you about long term booking, because Tony Kahan has already announced that all in next year is going back to Wembley. Guess what that equates one year. Guess who's probably gonna be winning the title in Wembley next year? Will last?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. I gotta say all that ship did to me with guarantee that's worth he will it lose it? Now do we do?
Speaker 3: Do we anticipate shenanigans in this match? Yes? What's the shenanigans?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 12: What do we got?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 3: You know okay, you know what I want?
Speaker 1: I want because we talked about this already. I want a certain someone to answer uh mass Caster's challenge and then he costs were the champions or not championship? With the match?
Speaker 3: Uh later that night? Who is that person?
Speaker 1: No, my man, Keith Lee, you know what time it is.
Speaker 3: It's his time.
Speaker 1: I want him to hit swerve with that power, with that uh that uh spirit bottom one good time?
Speaker 3: M pack him up.
Speaker 1: Keith is.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's a Texas boy too, right, I believe so, I believe he is. That's just good money right there, That's just good money. Nobody else gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: Everybody looks sad. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I just got back in the conversation. Were about to have and this stream and have a I was here, I was chilling. That's these other two.
Speaker 2: I'm looking like this because it's fourth of July weekend. It's a three day weekend for me.
Speaker 3: It's a four day weekend for me.
Speaker 2: Brother man, no, rub that ship.
Speaker 3: I took off.
Speaker 1: I took tomorrow so I could play College Football twenty six.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying though, bro, you you got that reubend that ship in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go rub it in? Yes?
Speaker 1: Uh excuse me what you said? It just dropped?
Speaker 3: It drops at noon tomorrow? Got you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: If you if you bought the Deluxe version or else, you gotta wait till Friday.
Speaker 2: If you didn't understood the lux version for what?
Speaker 3: College Football twenty six?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I gotta get that ship.
Speaker 3: Y'all was talking about the swerve match, the swerve in the Young Blood drink.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was what I got.
Speaker 3: I got one swerve on it. I got the buck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that swerve.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like how me and Scotland affect every single one the same thing. I don't like that because you copying greatness, nigga. That's why you're doing what you're doing. You following the blue Champion. You'll get there one day, kid, You get there one day.
Speaker 1: Singing in me like he mean Joe Green with the towel in that commercial.
Speaker 3: The Men's and Women's Casino Gotlin match. Personally, I love the Goblin matches. I think they're not, you know, I mean the incredible Staples. Let's start with the men's one. You think Rickshet winning Damn Well, the number one and number two participant entries is Mark Briscoe m j F. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Misico has been announced for the Damn May you swatting out Mesico like that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I was swatting at the first two.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was about to be like no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I got all the love.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got love for for my man brisco too, But nah, I don't think either wanted to win it.
Speaker 3: I think I think, Yo, this would be fire cowboy ship. Niggy money Broill be there that weekend. We put him in, put money, we pop it. We he won good Pounce. Yeah, I do think m J is gonna win the Goblin Mat.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think j gonna win it too. It's a lot of momentum going towards and right now, you know what the Hurt Syndicate. I think that he gonna win that.
Speaker 3: John, Yeah, probably right, But I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right, I'm not gonna pick him. I'm going J White just.
Speaker 1: Just because switch play. I forgot you know, I forgot he existed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to switch plade. Still we're good? Yeah, okay, okay, what about the women's joint? Oh well, first, Eddie surprise intrians.
Speaker 1: You think I like all the ones?
Speaker 3: He said, James Brown, give me bring our room, dam give me who else? Give everybody? You know what? To be honest with you, I could see Eddie Kinston, Eddie Kinston returning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, is good.
Speaker 3: He should be, he should be yeah yeah yeah. And then wait, you're seeing the turn in the Gauntlet or in the main event both?
Speaker 1: He said, why not this?
Speaker 3: Nigga said, Geo, body, bitchy. What are we doing? Brother? What are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 15: Come on, bro, hold on, hold on, hold on, get this nigga. Yeah, I'm about to say, what were we doing?
Speaker 2: Bro? Come trying to laugh?
Speaker 3: Come on, what we're doing?
Speaker 11: Nah?
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing?
Speaker 3: But Gerard know what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, Gerard, ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you though.
Speaker 2: You've got the same energy that I had, Bro, because hey, they don't they already know what I'm about to say. It was a money in the bank. It was a money in the bay. I was like, bro, Lesson is gonna win that ship. They was like, brolet'son not even in that match. But I put this on everything I love. I put this on all my jay's everything. Bro. I'd even I had no intel, brock Lesson that was gonna even be in that match. That nigga showed up, won that ship, bro, and won money in the bank. So whatever your heart leaves you in, bro, do that ship my nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that one. Matt Dude.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know some things ain't gonna I ain't gonnahoot no nigga dreams down. Bro.
Speaker 3: I am love love my brother.
Speaker 1: I love love my brother.
Speaker 3: But come on, yeah, Big Max Castter got a better chance to win.
Speaker 1: Pulling up.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Let's get Kevin Nash. Let's see what we doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kevin Das been put Kevin d As been cooking its entire weekend. Let him go.
Speaker 3: Just I find it as hilarious when when Kevin Nash called somebody a cracker, she's just funny. Yeah, yeah, it's been a good weekend to cook people.
Speaker 1: So the Women's goblet, who you got yo?
Speaker 3: Man said JB. You know what, Amen, amen, you know I'm torn though you know what I'm torn. You know who you got, who you're looking. You already know who the two are.
Speaker 1: Hold on home.
Speaker 3: Let me set this up real quick, because no has the the we we have seen this before, were has to pick between Willow and Athena, which also indicates who he loves more. Does he loves Little more or does he love Athena more?
Speaker 1: I don't agree. Who's number one to you?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: Love? Who's number one?
Speaker 3: Number one to me?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to answer this question, but that may not be my answer for who I think it's gonna win.
Speaker 3: You're doing.
Speaker 2: Before you answer that, holdo, hold of fellows, before you even answer that, put that sorry ass cut down. Put that cup down.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: That ship is not all men you need. Bro, That's not That's not what you need in your hand before.
Speaker 3: You make.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm I'm being real bro. Like if you if you want to make a winning decision, you don't have a Cowboys cup in your hand.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: When ship since never, Nigga, I didn't win shit?
Speaker 1: They I'm all right our boys?
Speaker 2: And when ship since nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Bro, no how long that was, I will not I will take you. I will not say Lebrian won.
Speaker 2: His last ring in two thousand and sixteen. In twenty twenty sixteen, that's ten years after them, that's almost ten years now.
Speaker 3: So I had, like, how you holding on to some god damn all right, thank you?
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 3: I had a whole uh bit that I was about to do.
Speaker 1: But then this nigga out here being disrespectful like he ain't no fan. They used to wear paper bags over their damn head.
Speaker 3: But that's not the point.
Speaker 2: Right now, we are.
Speaker 1: Talking about my love for two black women and who were about to win.
Speaker 2: Oh, niggas, Hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Whatever, we talked about this later. We're talking about saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, brom, just saying, it's nice to.
Speaker 3: Have I feel you.
Speaker 2: It's nice that you support some losers, all right, Bro. I mean it's in blood, bro, And we've been we've been winning. We've been winning, and when Drew Brees is the quarterback, Bro, we've been winning way more than you niggas.
Speaker 3: Bro. Come on now, I mean, if you want to do that, when Troy Aco was the quarterback, y'all.
Speaker 2: Want shit, right, Troy Aikman out there looking like fucking jay Z White jay Z. He does terrible commentary right now, bro, Hey.
Speaker 1: It's fine brother. Again, that's not what we talk about right now. We're talking about the Women's Gauntlet Casino. Oh good, my bad, my bad, my band, my band, my band A cool? Now, who do I love more? The answer to that question is I don't love neither one of them more.
Speaker 3: But if you gonna make me.
Speaker 1: Choose, because I am here to choose, I'm a pick Willow. I said, I'm a pick Willow.
Speaker 3: I got you. Now you love Willow Moore.
Speaker 1: Now, now for who I think should win the Women's Casino Gauntlet, it should be the whole town girl woman, the longest reigning r o H champion ever, the forever champion, the fallen goddess, A.
Speaker 3: Theater might who's that joint the night before? I hope not not the thunder Roses. Who was your pick?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 3: I said, a theat I just said that, But you love Willow more than Athena.
Speaker 2: Yes, I told you all that niggas a whole. Yeah, I ain't really want to believe me when I said this, nigga, don't even like that, like he not even really faithful like that. You know what I'm saying, y'all. He holds some no lo, he holds some no. He can't even picked between you know what I mean? But I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 2: Ain't no snitch like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I picked. I answered the question.
Speaker 2: Who you picked? I picked Willo the opposite.
Speaker 1: God, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Who do you pick?
Speaker 1: Scotland?
Speaker 2: I got a man, Hey man, y'all want of them old vibes.
Speaker 1: That we hear? Nigga, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Hey, brother all, I'm here for the old vibe. Just remember the ain't not edit.
Speaker 2: But I ain't go there. I ain't going that far. I ain't go that far. I ain't going that far. I kept this sport.
Speaker 1: I kept this sport. Who you going with? You? Ass who you got with it? You just rid?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what's up? That music boy, that's gonna move mountains. You know how fucking ball it would be for a j Lee to come back to the company, to the company where her husband was choking. Niggas out you about to go fut this to the job I respected. Now I'm going I'm gonna go with them. I think a pen is the best bed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Like, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You can shut up. You don't even love her, man, I don't appreciate this. We got you on on recorded video saying that she is number two. Be in your eyes. So you made me pick. Technically, I said that I love them both equally. But that's not how this works. That's not how this works, man, That's not how this works.
Speaker 1: Equally.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like Brett Hart and Steve right, somebody got to be number one, somebody got to be number two.
Speaker 1: I got you that, mom. Oh yes, sorry, yeah, yeah, a brother, I'm about to say, brother, you really asked that question?
Speaker 3: Nick. I was watching a Steve Boarding match this afternoon. Yeah fucking hypen all right, and probably the most anticipated match of the weekend where it speaks all the unification of the Continental and International championships for the inaugural a e W Unified Championship. Kazushia Okada versus Kenny Omega. Mm hmmm, nigga. I might cry during this match. I'm not even front.
Speaker 2: That ship might be match at a decade, really ship, that's a really ship? This it might be match at a decade.
Speaker 3: Do you do do y'all? Envision a clean pin. Yes, uh yeah, yes, yeah, I would like that. Did y'all see the did you just see the World report or the interview keny Omega dead did where he stated that he, uh, he doesn't have much much left in him? So we might said that, said me and that nigga, bro. Piece of sports for you much love y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, Jonathan, you've been wearing the fits on goddamn Instagram. Been watching your ass, bro, You've been You've been mentioning them Jay's with them shirts and my nigga going crazy.
Speaker 1: I've been noticing nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jonathan, he trying to come ahead of all modist and ship. Yeah he had that ship on them. Yeah, that ship on them for real, my nigga.
Speaker 3: But no, I did not see that report or the interview talked about you don't have much left ye, I can believe it.
Speaker 2: But why though, like nigga you is you was?
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 2: I think Kenny Omega younger than all of us.
Speaker 1: In here, so he is not.
Speaker 3: He can't even he is older. He's older than everybody in here. I think like his forties, is he forty forty one? Forty?
Speaker 2: He got a lot left in him bro it maybe he's bored.
Speaker 3: But you also remember we have the diver ticket license as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that man, it was.
Speaker 3: Out for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they came back against Gabe care like, hey miss a.
Speaker 2: Step Okay, he had that brought lesson had it. I'm not, I'm not. I'm not trying to down play Dibut ticket lights. Maybe I'm just being a selfish fan. I want him in WWE.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I just need him in the at least a year, because he got a lot to give on the red inside with what's going on right now, especially like w W is noticing the way it's a spot movement now, you know what I'm saying. I don't know if y'all seen uh. Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash has spoken has spoken about him, and Sean has talked about like why wrestling so fast now and spot and uh and Sean michaels like, Yo, it's a fast paced style because people is accustomed to spot.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I forgot what he said. He said like spot misses a spot spot something. But like Kenny Omega would thrive in this because he don't he don't have that type of style. He have a spot style, but it's slow down to the fact that our like our Demographica wrestling fans could get to it and the younger generation can see it. So I need him. I need him to have at least just selfishly as a restling fan, bro Like, I want him to be around at least one or two more years, just so I could see him in WWE.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's still a possibility.
Speaker 2: Of course, Bro, It's always a possibility.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's not.
Speaker 3: There's no possibility.
Speaker 2: Why not? He never shot He never shot that shit down.
Speaker 1: He never shot it down.
Speaker 3: But but what what would it benefit for the health of the business for Kenny Omega to go to WWE. I feel like he is very aware that like the importance of an aw with if Kenny Omegan went to do I think if this was twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, absolutely, I don't think twenty twenty five Kenny Omega going to w W is gonna benefit either. I don't think it's gonna benefit him, and I don't think it would benefit w w E. I would see what Oscar.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't see it either, but if I had to, I would see what Oscar before I see Kenny.
Speaker 2: Even though this why, This is why I think it. This is why I think it, Bro, and this all and it may be an old school thought of why I think that ship. W W has always been the NBA of wrestling. Bro. It don't matter if it don't matter if you've been somewhere before or it's another wrestling program or WWE has been the n b A of wrestling. Everybody ever since they was a kid wanted to go to there. The only the only other company that's been competitive to be in that was w C W A w now A w now is not It's not that it's not.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm I'm usually with your wife. Usually I'm with her A lot of the times. I can't go over this time.
Speaker 3: I love I love my my baby's imagination because that's what all this is just imagination. This is delusional.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm just saying, Bro. I speak the truth. Bro, I'm a truth teller.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if you don't want to hear, but I'm with you, with you ran this times.
Speaker 2: Side note, I see, hey, I was about to wear this ship. Uh, I was about to put this on.
Speaker 1: Look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sir, Broad, I got that, you see you see and I got it tasked along in case you want to invite me on the pile. You see, I've been trying to on the low. I've been inviting niggas on the pile.
Speaker 3: The thing is we'll talk. But that's the way it's set up. It's not necessarily built like that. It's more so structured for non for right now.
Speaker 6: Let me say that, because the next step would be getting interviews exclusively.
Speaker 3: But we'll talk. What's talk.
Speaker 2: But thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh look when the full time comes, all y'all niggas is working. I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: I'm putting.
Speaker 2: I just had to get my man.
Speaker 3: My man said he uh he fucking Leonardo DiCaprio and in djingle, No, that.
Speaker 1: Is not what I said, well, talking about you, I'm talking about that wasn't all The part was that was another white n.
Speaker 3: No, he was like cheating him like the other niggas. He was like you talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that was another part. But I was notable.
Speaker 1: But we y'all got that.
Speaker 3: We all got Kenny Kenny or Ocada, Kenny Ocatta Okata Kenny. I like it, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 12: For it, I like it.
Speaker 3: And then the final match, Texas Death Match, the a W World Championship. John Moxley of the Against a Man Adam Page two questions for y'all shooting number one, how long does the match go? I'm shooting there. Thirty thirty five minutes. Our thirty minutes.
Speaker 11: Let's go, hell yeah, hell yeah, yeah. I was gonna I was gonna say, it's forty let's go, let's go out. Fuck it U seventy five, Let's get.
Speaker 1: It, let's get it, all of it. I want all of it.
Speaker 3: No I go, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: I'll go thirty because I want Shenanigus. I want Shenanigans, So you need space for that. So twenty five thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: The second question, how many niggas is going to be involved in thes and the snaps. I'm prety at least twenty five, my nigga, this might be your twenty five twenty five. Everybody the Death Riders shade is going up up half New Japan have to see all. Oh yeah, twenty five. So here here's my fourteen. Here's my honest prediction for everybody I feel is going to pull up in this match. Darby Sting, Eddie Swerve, Will, Brian Danielson, Yeah, Brian Danielson.
Speaker 1: I feel like Brian. I feel like Brian is the in all.
Speaker 3: So about six or seven people realistically on on Hayman's side.
Speaker 1: I feel.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, Willow, Willow, Yeah, yeah, you know, she got brisco probably gonna pull up, Yeah, Briscoe will probably pull up. I can see j White, I can see I can see Cope coming back for this eleven stat Lander tr Whose side she's gonna be on? Who's stat lander?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who's she making the turn? Though she's going straight? She's she's deaf writer, she deaf righted up. Mm hmm, you said f t R Yeah, I did say f TR fourteen, So yeah that I don't know nobody else. Yeah, okay, hmm. That's what I'm here for. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: And we're doing all this shouts for John Moxley to retain No, no, it's not happening, Bro. I refuse to believe we're going through all this bullshitda again.
Speaker 3: You know you know what you know what it is like people are such terrible fantasy bookers. Like even from a like logical standpoint, it makes no sense for Darby Allen to win the world title. Like it doesn't have to be box, right. I genuinely believe for the.
Speaker 1: Show up that's his boss.
Speaker 2: So fucking he had a shirt on the other day. Yeah, I was, a matter of fact, I was at a published the other day.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was like two kids had that ship on. I think they worked for them. I was about to ask them, but I was too pussy to ask them. Hey man, what I had it in my mind like what I was gonna ask them, But it wasn't really worried about it. We was all trying to get our little subs. Shay I get a little I ain't really want to talk with him.
Speaker 3: You was gonna ask them to like the stuff.
Speaker 2: For the pop now, Yeah? I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was gonna be like, hey, you know because it was like a uh it was it was too they had to be they had Now how can I say this? You see how I'm thinking about what I'm gonna say now. Back in the day, I wouldn't even thought about it, but I was like, they may be Tony Kahan's bam.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was about to say, like, y'all know Tony not Tony Khan, but what's the other nigga shot conk know the nigga that owned the ship, tom.
Speaker 3: Ton w WA Yeah.
Speaker 1: A W Tony owns a wh what's the other?
Speaker 2: What's the nigga that owned w.
Speaker 1: W What he's not?
Speaker 3: You don't know it, but he's talking about he's president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Tony, Yeah, I'll better be like, hey Tony, y'all, y'all know Tony kahk bro. It's been a lot. It's been a lot of them wearingdom ships around here at least. And I live in the mcgonna, Georgia. It's like thirty minutes south of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So where did he let me start?
Speaker 3: Jacksonville?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Where did you started?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jacksonville? Yeah, yeah, it's in Jacksonville for sure, which is like five hours away from where man so Leving Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, no, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna lie one of them. I don't even know. I heard the dope. I heard the dope move a little bit earlier, So I don't know what my parameters are talking crazy no more.
Speaker 6: I think I think that's a I think it's a good place right there. Man, Hey Scott, what you got next? Bround my funnel prediction? He if, y'all, can you know what I mean, what's understood. I gotta explained.
Speaker 3: Nope, Hey, wh who's your funnel predictions?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Hang Man, hey Man, Adam Hey.
Speaker 2: If hey Man gonna do domestic violence on TV like that, he gonna he's gonna go through.
Speaker 3: Right about that.
Speaker 2: That nigga did a domestic violence on TV in front of everybody.
Speaker 3: Talked me. It was like a young young magnum t a, you know, the billy to belly on baby doll like we yeah.
Speaker 2: Did a fucking laryat on that lady. Bro. That's crazy, bro, And y'all loved that ship, y'all niggas.
Speaker 3: I sure did, loved every second. It was great. But wait, that's all the matches. That's all so far as of now, that is all the matches. Does anybody want to run down Saturday nights?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Event, I want to pass mic on the somebody if they would like to? You said, not really, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got.
Speaker 1: The shows.
Speaker 3: The shows are your individual topics shows, baby, they ain't got no topic. We got we got the time for the topics tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say I was not told to do such things.
Speaker 3: Made a bit looking for it. As he was speaking.
Speaker 2: Sit again.
Speaker 3: I was looking for it as y'all was talking.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you know the little one. I think it's do bigive a day about that match, not at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, as of right now, there's only three matches we'll hit it announced. Uh So, first we have after the events of what happened on Friday on SmackDown. It is Randy Orton versus Drew McIntire.
Speaker 3: All right, I feel I feel like this is one of those type of matches that really don't need to happen because I feel like both men need to win. If I'm gonna pick a guest, I'm gonna go with my Scottish brether, Brigern Drew McIntyre. I mean, I think the match should be fine, but I just like this could this could have waited until Summer Slam.
Speaker 2: You feel me, This isn't such a sag match.
Speaker 3: I feel I'm going with also your Scottish brethren.
Speaker 6: I'm also going Drew me just so we can finally see the descent into madness for Randy Orton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he at least one loss away from uh from yeah twitch, yes, yeah, yep, yep, yeah.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Who you got?
Speaker 2: Mm hm ship I got Uh, I got Drew too.
Speaker 3: I think Randy.
Speaker 2: I think Randy is at his career where he is giving it up like he he got that iron clad.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I hate to say iron clad contract, but he got that. He he worried about that check more than making accolades right now, you feel what I'm saying. So he's trying to big up, big it up to the other wrestlers, you know, that's trying to make it make their name so long, the long, the way of saying it is, I think I got Drew McIntire. I got Drew McIntire, making.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: My man got you.
Speaker 3: Next match, we have Seth Freaking Rolands versus m A. Knight.
Speaker 2: No, no way. He said. It was like I'm thinking about the theme song in my head.
Speaker 3: My prediction is l A Night. Uh all right, I se.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Seth too. He got too many he got too many people around him for him not to to to win that match. You know what I'm saying, He got uh the bronze, as they say on on on Instagram and Twitter. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: L A Night.
Speaker 2: I want to bet money on it.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 3: Oh, No, I don't want to bet any money on it. Not for real.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Bro, you want to be pussy Bro, that's you.
Speaker 3: That's on you. Bro, that's it's gracious.
Speaker 1: All right, sir. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hold on, hold on, hold on, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all sit down.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just saying, Bro, you got that. You know what I'm saying. You want to chase that cat, that's on you.
Speaker 1: Play. I don't want to bet on uh on the match between l A. Knight and Seth Rollins. Now, if you would like to put money on something else like.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know anything else? Sure, No, I don't want to put related I got, I got uh, I got much of being Goldberry For a million dollars.
Speaker 1: We can I mean, hey man, we can do our We can do one of our favorite bets on if Bronnie go On score more than fifteen points.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: The reason why the some beliefs they've been what you're talking about, Vegas, Vegas.
Speaker 3: I believe that I was I was talking about I was talking about just in general. I was making a joke because the.
Speaker 2: Last time I put I put money on Brianni. I put money on Briannie. I put a Hunterds on him. On.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I ain't been looking for attention. I ain't paying attention. No, no, no, no, we ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna do that. We can't we gonna do that. I bet you, I bet you one hundred dollars in the first game the season. He ain't about to score more than ten points.
Speaker 2: First game.
Speaker 3: That's that's a solid bet. I put fifty, I put fifty a no more, No problem, brother, all right, cool?
Speaker 1: No price?
Speaker 3: Are we doing next? Did we even finish gold Bird? We still got gold Bert? Do we really need to even go over that match? I mean, is anybody gonna pick anybody different?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: Steph Rowlans is winning the World Championship that Saturday, nice main event.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my pradestion.
Speaker 3: Okay, the reason why, the reason why I pick l A.
Speaker 1: Knight, It is the.
Speaker 3: Protocol that happened to seth Rawlins WrestleMania. He lost to Randy and then he cashed him later that night. Ah, okay, A method, A method that guth out here getting pushed by Philip Brooks I don't want to take him serious right now. But we fun with what we fuck with? Yeah, yeah, we fuck yeah, we yeah, we do, we do. But that should happen, right, But you let that man push you to the You look that man push you to the ground.
Speaker 1: You need to do nothing. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would like to see that. Yes to me too. But yeah, my prediction is seth Rawlins will cash in money in the bank on Google. I like, hell of prediction.
Speaker 1: I like that, all right, hell prediction.
Speaker 6: Now I will do the n XTA as of right now, we have over fem me versus I want sure. I say this right your your shiki, you yo shiki.
Speaker 3: And tomorrow I said that right tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For the n x T Chip, let me just say, let me just say, do be give a funk about n x C. Yeah, could I tell you why this match is happening? I can't.
Speaker 6: Grace versus Monroe Grace, I'm sorry, Jordan Grace and Blake Moroll with fatal influence versus fail influence. And then last will not least soul Ruka, but the easy easy Dane for the Chip North American.
Speaker 1: She did not give us no time to pick any of them joints.
Speaker 6: But I think I'm sorry, I was, I'm sorry, my bad, I was running through and then we go like that, so we'll start about them who y'all have for soul?
Speaker 3: Ruka versus easy? Oh so so ruka all day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it'd be a travesty of is he one the only thing she should win as a match with a brick baker?
Speaker 3: M see how we did that podcast full Time, full circle? All right, Jordan Grace Blake Moro vers is fatal influence. So it's Blake Monroe like she she's a like baby face. Apparently, yes, she's a baby face. When when is it an appropriate time? When is an appropriate time to talk about Blake Monroe and this this current run right now, and niggas will be like, oh, it's only been a month. That's all that's told me everything I need to know about this.
Speaker 1: So I feel I feel like what messed it up or not messing up per se, but like what made them pivot a little bit because Sean actually can pivot. Is that the reaction that Blake Moree has gotten it's been mostly like cheers of like a babyface and stuff. I feel like once she gets her footing as a babyface and then she turns Hell. I feel like that's when she'll start like cooking more because I feel like she's way more effective as a heel than she is a babyface.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna disagree slightly, only because outside of Tony's storm, the heel once she had at AW wasn't the most effective. Now that's not all her fault, honestly, because we talked about this before, but for some reason it just didn't click. So I'm cool with something fresh now. Like you said, now, we can pivot if it doesn't, and she knows how to be an effective hell, but I'm cool with let us ride out until I see something different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel it. I feel it.
Speaker 12: I just feel like, like I said before, this will of this shouldn't have been a big deal to begin with.
Speaker 3: The signing or signing or just in general. Yes, yes, all right, all right, we got.
Speaker 1: The face?
Speaker 3: Is it still? Is it still Jordan Grace versus j C Jane and evolution? Yes it is. I'm gonna go with fatal Influence. Okay, that's a that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Uh, I do want to do the baby face team now, I'm actually going with Scotland on this.
Speaker 3: Look following Breton's brow, I feel you I'm teaching well, I'm teaching you well, hate them pat him so much? You met.
Speaker 2: Yeah there with Sland. I'm gonna go with Scotland on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, why not? Man awful awful one on one fall.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: I just but I feel like I feel when it comes to this particular card, like we're looking at like out of all the cards, all the matches happening this weekend, NXT has the absolute worst. Like yeah, but Evolution, we can say, from like a booking standpoint, everything like that, it hasn't been well at all, but Evolution at least has its own night, you know what I Mean's Sunday night people can watch that. Nobody is tuning into NXT to watch against All against All in you know what I mean. The most compelling thing about NXT is the contract signing for Joe Hendry Trick in Mike Santana, which is first SLAMM reversary next week. That's the that's happening that bad. Yes, yeah, that's the most compelling thing. But I just, like I said, like that's a real death death blow. Just it doesn't to me, like like I don't even know if I will even go back and watch this, and it's so bad because we all feel like I'm gonna watch it, not that day, not that day now, but I'm gonna go watch it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's tough, man. Never thought I heard this said about the NXT PDV lately, because but first of all, do you know what's happening with the Supercard of Honor? Do you know what next they have signed? Yeah, fucking Bandido against Nolo's son. Yeah, it's gonna be great. Do you think I'm watching SmackDown?
Speaker 1: Nope, No, watching Supercard of Honor.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who to his name. I have him winning. Sorry, bro, I'm trying to get back in the mix.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my son's winning, Dammit. I said, no, I have your son when he's definitely winning.
Speaker 3: That's happening going into the g one with the Ring of Water, Tom, Yes, yeah you know what time it is? The look the look? Yeah, I'm just saying n XD like short, so like I.
Speaker 1: Might not be excited for it, but I still think they'll put on a good show. This is because it ex seeds like usually, especially lately, they've been cooking every time, so I don't think like, I don't think the quality would be bad. It's just that it just happens to be on this weekend of greatness, which is kind of such for them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, shit, you would have been better off doing this this being the if they put the Great American Bash as the lead in to Slammerversary. I mean, that would have worked way better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: I don't really think you need it.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm never I'm not the biggest fan of sating that many event so I'm more so like we y'all could have just separated this ship, to be honest with you, and just had Great American Bash a standalone thing. That's my opinion. I don't need sa like this sat Amen could have did any other time. It's just a money grab and I get it. I get in the sense of what they're doing, but it it don't. Man, it tea look any better.
Speaker 3: But that's me. It don't even matter because I'm watching it all in. Don't God we got one last pay per view to do. Oh y'all do that?
Speaker 6: That's my time gottahad the work? Oh well, yeah, sorry by that, But I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Thank y'all. Thank y'all so much for checking in.
Speaker 6: As y'all know, ladies, who's collective Monday, Episode eight. We're getting closer to ten. It's been a great journey, great experience.
Speaker 1: And I love y'all for me.
Speaker 6: Matt, shout out to you buying that motherfucking hoodie that made my mother fucking night no show up one more time? Yeah, yeah, mhmm, that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you, job, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Jay means a lot until the final whistle, Locker Room League d Max Boxing Corner.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Scotland's words of wisdom, they all out there, go support and let's try this again next Sunday.
Speaker 3: God bless, I'm out there will not be Sunday.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's completely that's completely up Next Sunday. Don't care doing it before evolution?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, not next Sunday Sunday after that, my bad.
Speaker 3: So now we're just doing earlier something. Who else say less ill, Yeah, Scotland won't be here. Look at this, the original three look at that all Yeah, the ones who did the most EPISO those ever. Hey, look, look, it's been a long time since it's just been the three of us, But we need to relish in our greatness. You know what I mean? This is all because of us.
Speaker 1: Baby, last time we did this.
Speaker 2: You want to say some ship to get us counseled. No, no, no, thank you, it's just us three got no no, no.
Speaker 3: No, ain't no edit button we got you got nothing to say. I'm sure as we go through Evolution we can find something for to get canceled about. Yeah, I'm sure. Yeah. First of all, Evolution has probably got to be one of the worst book cards in quite some time, and I feel like it's very important to call out ww ANTKO for not making this a priority and doing it just to counter the weekend, You know what I mean? They try to take away from aw everything about this, like shout out to the women. I know they're gonna put on phenomenal performances, but they've put them in such a a predicament. Yeah, Like, like everything about this has just been nasty work. And I know the women are gonna go out there deliver, they're gonna kill It is just like damn like you've set them up too.
Speaker 1: To fail.
Speaker 3: Look what they did to them.
Speaker 1: They put them Not only did they have them going on all weekend, you have them going up against Beyonce literally across the street. Across the street.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish I.
Speaker 3: Could have been in the room for that conversation. A. So, you know, we want to do evolution, but if we do it this, we do it on on the thirteenth. We're going against Beyonce. That's no problem, that's fine. Oh man. They ain't give them no favors. They put them behind the eight ball.
Speaker 1: And it's so unfair because they really just hear nigga, damn to everybody, their talent, the fans, everybody, and just to hear you go with joy and then when it and then if it doesn't do well, they'd be like, well, we tried to do it.
Speaker 3: We tried, we gave we gave you all the yall oneed another evolution, We gave it to you.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Even looking at like the first match on my list, the Women's World Championship match EO Sky versus Real Ripley. I love EO Scott, I love Real Ripley. Why is this the match we're doing? Why is this the biggest match for EO Sky going get to evolution?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 3: EO has not defended the title since what Mania. She's had matches, but she's never defended it. Wait did she defend it against uh Stephanie Stephanie? Either way, it's been it's been a long fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been in a little minute.
Speaker 3: And and usually I'm always looking at like I don't believe world titles should be defended like monthly, Like I very much operate on the combat sports, like the world champion should defend their title, like for the big shows, the major shows. Right, So like EO defending the title for Evolution between russell Mania, that that's okay with me. I think it's the once again the build, right EO being the champion, she goes and picks real Rippley even though she's the world champion, Like, you didn't do anything to have like a like I know there's been the Queen of the Rains tournament and everything like that, but like now, you don't want to do your fatal four way matches to set up a number one contender. And even like with with Tris, right, that's just the same thing as Godberg, Like she's just like in theory, Tris Stress has done nothing to earn a title match, but aside from being a legend and that what's call it, Tiffany wants to face her.
Speaker 1: That's about it.
Speaker 3: It's all come together this week. Baby's actually what'd you say.
Speaker 2: Mean? Like she's just trying to be like a match feeler right now, Like she's just trying to fill in a spot to make the pay of view more prestigious.
Speaker 1: But nah, shit, the only people nx T was the first bread to actually do something for Evolution. They at least had like a little tournament and ship like tournament of matches to get give their women a chance to be on the show.
Speaker 3: Put it like this, bro, if the report is true and leave Morgan's injury caused them to have to redo this whole show, that tells me everything I need to know about like where the priority for this show is? Because why did one person's injury fuck up your whole plans for this? For this Plague and Live is a very important and very integral part to going into evolution, But why did one person's injury fuck up everything?
Speaker 1: I should have ass.
Speaker 3: Not to say you just got a pivot, bro, Like honestly.
Speaker 1: Like I wanted Live to be there and to do great things as well. But she got hurt what like two weeks ago, and then that your entire plan for the pay per view is just gone. So you just had you started from scratch, Like that's the only person that you had like a solid plan for. You ain't have a plan for anybody else. But I get like Bianca, you've been new, was hurt, has been, it's been hurt for a while, so you just laid so your only two people basically was living Bianka and then what's there? God, your entire master plan that you had is destroyed.
Speaker 3: My my unrealistic hope for this, for this this card is that they announced during the broadcast that they have signed Gail Kim to oversee the women's division from a creative standpoint. Mhmm, Yeah. I just feel like I just feel like it's like like the way that the women's divisions have been like booked, Like we need to get more representation in those creative meetings, you know what I mean. We need to get more women to to book yeah, to have a say in this matter, just because, like I said, like what they're doing from the main roster standpoint is not good. But let's look at this. Let's let's look at this card real quick NXT Women's Championship. J C. Jane against Jordan Grace. My pick Jordan Grace absolutely yeah, is going to.
Speaker 1: Adversary to face Nasha, So I don't see j C.
Speaker 2: Jacobs at all. Hey, but then gonna get She's gonna get some good spots in there. She's gonna make it look look like she's gonna she's gonna look good. But joining Grace.
Speaker 3: See just be a fire, right though, Gil Kim Naddy Mickey James A t. He said Jazz like, yeah, let that be that. That'd be fire. That'd be fire. The Women's World Championship. EO Sky real Rippley, this is my Bruchalitim.
Speaker 2: I mean Kim, I got EO Scott winning see see yeah, I got EO winning that. Man. I think, uh the judgment they gonna come out, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Okay, I'm back, I'm back.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm here for it, back for your brother.
Speaker 2: And then the judgment.
Speaker 1: You said, the judge, you think the ude they still would have read the judgment day and then get and then help you know, win mm hmm interesting oh man exactly, yeah, yeah, I mean bad.
Speaker 3: I want Eo and Oscar at Summer Slam. That's that's that moves me. I want Eo or Kyrie at SummerSlam.
Speaker 2: I want Bianca, Bella or anybody else in Summers.
Speaker 3: I don't know she's gonna be back in time play it.
Speaker 2: She's just didn't it with a hand in the injury.
Speaker 3: Or or what if she what if Bianca is in the Battle Royal? You know, the winner gets a title shot at Clash Clash of Paris.
Speaker 1: That's true. Okay, hear me.
Speaker 3: Out, hear me out. Uh, he got an idea. Hear me out. Naomi cashes in money in the bank. Evolution right, Beyonca wins the Battle Royal. Beyonca and Naomi and the Clash of Paris. Mm hmm, never mind.
Speaker 17: She was out there though, she was out there with my no what was she she was in Australia. Yeah, yeah, I about it.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 1: I was more thinking more than not against what you were saying. I was just like I can see that, I can see that. Like I'm not I'm not mad at that one. I'm just trying to I'm just trying to think like how, like how Naomi's briefcase is gonna go because you know that the women don't hold they briefcase that long the longest.
Speaker 3: If either if like, if she was to do it like, I would say either, it's either gonna be between you here. I remember evolution in SummerSlam. There's only three weeks apart from each other, so I can see it happening within the next three weeks. Mm hmm. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You think she does it like on a like SmackDown, or she does it a paper view that evolution? Okay, Hey, I'm here for it. I just want I just wanted to get that belt. Baby, man, you're not you're not. You're not convincing me you're here for it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you don't You don't have that that optimism in your voice, ah man, because you.
Speaker 1: Don't like Naomi brother.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa who you want to.
Speaker 1: Be great out of your brother? Why you got optimist? You put in words you're trying, you're doing that thing, you manipulate, and you said against me. I appreciate that. All I was saying is I don't I don't have optimism in that. They the people who booked this will I don't know what they're gonna do. That's more my thing. Hey, you put it like this.
Speaker 3: Put it like this. If Naomi cashing money in the bank on Tiffany and tiffany one, I probably give up w W. Yeah, I've probably been scaled back a little bit. I'm so upset, like if they if they did it to where like Naomi cashing on tip Me and Jade costs not only the match, I probably I probably scaled back from WW for a little bit, right.
Speaker 1: I'll blame you because that I'll be like, so the women have like what a ninety some percent or it's one hundred percent that when they cash in they win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: If Naomi is the only one who doesn't cash it, who cashes in, it doesn't weigh Hell.
Speaker 3: Gotta be paid, bro. The revolution would be loud, yes, Raquel and from Roxanne. Depending the women's tax team titles against the it's a four way, but I think the only team confirmed is Alexa Bliss and Charlotte. I don't know who would be the raw team.
Speaker 1: I don't know wh would be the raw team. The NXC is the NXT team, is it? I thought it was I thought it was easy and uh and Tatum, Yeah, I thought it might be wrong. I mean I heard I personally feel like it should be so Ruka and Zaria.
Speaker 3: That's what they be.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, yeah, might be over, Okay cool, Yeah we were rob Bro. The medic girl should be here.
Speaker 3: Disgusting, disgusting. Tiffany Stratton, trist Stratus is probably gonna be Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Trician. She's just trying to show up a little bit. Getting that checked. Go back to Canada.
Speaker 3: I mean, we get another Noble's bar match with aid In Naomi, you know, I mean the maydi a Mattress fire. So I'm here for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah you think, uh, I'm about to say that could be the time. It could be like how the prediction you have for Seth, Like Naomi loses early in the night and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then she cast later. That's what I'm thinking. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Y'all think we've seen any women's Yeah, of course I think somebody will be there. Michelle Cool probably gonna pull up the bellas the Bella will probably in the battle royal. Absolutely would you about to say that?
Speaker 2: May m m hm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The inter championship man.
Speaker 1: Hkay man no man man man. Yeah, it's it's close though, don't worry.
Speaker 3: We're about to finish up, so we uh would be The intercom.
Speaker 2: Said, hot ship. I said, all night though, I've been good, Bro.
Speaker 3: You've been tippy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's all I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm gonna just see what's going on right there, and I'm gonna turn right back around.
Speaker 16: Oh Becky, Bailey, Lyra, Yeah, becul like Becky. Yeah, yeah, I think I got I think Becky not losing that belt. She I don't think she's gonna listen that quick.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Match the night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would say, because they gotta, because Becky and Larra got some great chemistry.
Speaker 3: Two all three, all three of these ladies and cooking. Yeah, they've all. I was about to say, you already know Bailey and Hooper. So yeah, Victor Gurel pops up.
Speaker 2: She been she's been saying that she's been trying to come back around.
Speaker 1: Nobody fucking wants Victor.
Speaker 3: I don't mean we want to see her. Stay your ass where you at. If I hear if I hear that, excuse me, bro, we we know yeah.
Speaker 2: Cans get some good some good nostalgia vibes. Though what we do.
Speaker 1: Do we do we need that. I don't need those nossage vibes. Not all nostalgia is good at all. And I don't want to remember that.
Speaker 2: The drug.
Speaker 3: He said, Well, brothers, that's everything that and that's not even that's not even Ring of Honor. But we're not even gonn get into ringing Vonni Like I said, the big match, Yeah, big two big matches for Riga water Bandido k te Qusha, he's my favorite, who te Questa? Yeah? What's his finish him with?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know you do that ship when he got damn Oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: You know, I halfway believe that you knew what you were talking about. For a second, he was going he was going for the motion of the thunderbomb.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: So like for a second I thought he was about to do the move that I thought he was about.
Speaker 3: To do the finishing movie. I was like, Okay, he's actually know what it is.
Speaker 1: Ten get this the out of here.
Speaker 3: Hey, look man, you got nothing else for y'all boys tonight, What do y'all got anything?
Speaker 2: No? Ring three is next week. For Turkey out of sheet. I think it's been rumors that he's gonna have a shrinking ring during the match. I don't know how to fuck he gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I think you said a shrinking ring.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said he got a surprise for Sir Course Stevenson that the ring is gonna shrink during the match. I'm not sure if that it came. I thought it was fake, but it came from his ID account, So yeah, I really I'm really intrigued to see if that's real. A ring a boxing ring is twenty by twenty, but supposedly this one was supposed to be eighteen by eighteen weekend, and so you know, I think Skur is still gonna gonna win the match next weekend. You know, Uh, Edward Balinga is going against a good opponent next week. We're gonna see how it goes. Man, We're gonna see how it goes. Boxing is definitely thank you, thank you, miss Jones, me and missus Jones. Nah no, but uh, it's gonna be an intriguing triggering weekend for the from next weekend to weekend on. We got a man they Pakia fighting on the nineteenth against Super Mario Barrios, whether it's with a stellar undercard by the PBC. Yeah, we got the return of Gary Russell Junior on the pre prelams. We got the return of Pitbull Cruise on the undercard of the main event. It's some some good boxes going on this week. So so I got a DMC boxing corner. Oh yeah, I forgot that. Taylor in Toronto is this Friday too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Very, it's a whole bunch of Netflix, right, Yeah, tell the Serranas on Netflix and then you sick and damn, I forgot the boys. I think they're gonna be earlier in the day. If you got the own, they're gonna be on the on the nineteenth in the day, on the nineteen.
Speaker 3: I hope my I hope my my love is ready to watch some boxing, because yeah, you know what I mean, you're gonna be like, hey, we'll figure something out. I feel no, let's make things happen for brothers. Love y'all, dearly dmat you know what I mean. I pray and I hope that you get the holdest championship by the end of the weekend. If not me, I hope that it's you. I hope that you are the inaugural BGW mid Car Champion. I really do a.
Speaker 2: Right now. I got the doug On YouTube Championship.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, I wish nothing but the worst for your predictions. You know what I mean. I hope that you never hold the BGW title. Schuir Rob Love, brother love, love, love, fucking at Inferno, the Legend, the Hall of Famer himself.
Speaker 2: Legend man.
Speaker 3: Always forever, always at. Don't like you, No, that's not true. It's the world against no lo. I see that, I see. That's what I see. That's what we keep, the narrative that keeps coming out of these and.
Speaker 2: I don't shaded.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: One day it's gonna be a great story when I'm loved, when it's gonna be great. It's all good man, You're not gonna get there, but you know, oh Dan, But look, you can find me Poetic Scotland on Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagreer, and please show your BGW predictions champion, the love and the respect that I give y'all. Love y'all, love y'all.
Speaker 1: Here we.
Speaker 3: You can find me.
Speaker 1: Lay a Leaf on x, Instagram, and Blue Sky followed the three pot pages on all three of those platforms until the final Whistle is supposed to have an episode this week, I believe so WHOA yes, Yes, it's Cheaper's birthday this week, so we're gonna do one happy birthday to the to the brother man. Indeed, yep.
Speaker 2: You can find me at your nearest pickleball court, or you can find me on on Twitter and Instagram at d mac todd. It as D m A c haha c A r d y D mac tardi. Man.
Speaker 3: Ain't shit, change, ain't ship, change with the address, ain't nothing. But looks like there will be a two seven next week, sometime in the afternoon. I know your brothers will hold it down in some capacity, you know it. I will not be I will not be existing for the world. I will be in the comforts and with my love, and we are going to be joining our vacation. We're gonna be living it up. It's gonna beautiful, it's cool. Don't worry, we'll it down. I'll have the hosting duties down for you. It's gonna be a good time one time for the what's over.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm gonna even show up.
Speaker 3: Oh, one time for Chazz, one time for the good brother Lorenzo.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I hope you made it home safe. But yeah, two o six in the books on the Roads to two o seven fellas, we got anything else.
Speaker 1: Yep, we are.
Speaker 2: Out peace shop, to my to my world.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, you're never gonna fucking winduces mhm.