Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 3: We'll let you.
Speaker 2: Tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But you're freaking idiots, all right. We don't mean to harp on this, but it would be to your benefits to vote for you say we played, even if that's not something you normally do each morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it could when you. Welcome to Rockville Tickets for Thursday's bands.
Speaker 3: Jr. Facebook Page Featured artists this morning, Sublime. You have three choices there, simply tell us which one you'd prefer us to play at nine one with the most votes plays, and then randomly one of you who takes two seconds to vote will be handed Rockfield tickets.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's that simple, jr. Our Facebook page, and we'll be doing this every morning this week, so you know, okay, let's go to Britain for this story. The first story one of the most notorious fair dodgers. Guy who would you know, hop Turnstiles turnstyle hopper, Oh, basically what we would call here. You know, I got you.
Speaker 3: This guy was riding all of the rail service and avoiding buying tickets and he racked up quite a quite an impressive number between the amount of tickets that he essentially stall and rode for free.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's not doing this at the fair.
Speaker 3: He's doing it fair as in your cost of your tickets, okay for a public transportation.
Speaker 1: Okay, for public transportation. I thought you were talking about the actual fair. Pat like running up and jumping turnstiles to get on the t cops ors, you know what I'm getting it.
Speaker 3: I'm dead serious. I'm not making that up. Okay to be we call him turnstile hoppers here, fair dodger. So that's what he's up to. He's been doing this for years and years and years. He constantly is in trouble for this, and they finally put their their fists down, said you know, we're gonna our foot down and said we're gonna, you know, do some put him in court. He owes upwards. Now, of between court costs and unpaid fares for train tickets, thirty thousand dollars, you know what, you're never allowed to ride it again. How's that? How's that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: On the way to court that morning, he jumped our turns, touched the fair for the train and was busted once again.
Speaker 1: Again, Judge should do BWO rules with this guy and just say, you know what you've been You've been skipping these to that amount of thirty thousand dollars. You're gonna do a great amount of community service and you are never to ride public transit again.
Speaker 3: You're gonna uber and if you're gonna be your friend. I told you when I briefly lived in New York City and on the days I would take the the subway to work, my roommate you also worked where I did jump to turnstile every day. You did or he did. He did. Yeah, come on, man, just don't pay for that. Just I'm sorry, dude, I just it's not I'm with you, it's just not in me.
Speaker 1: Uh. I did not exaggerated, because you can't jump over the damn thing physically.
Speaker 3: It was thirty years ago. Pop. Yeah, I was physically able to.
Speaker 4: Get because I guess when you do it, you run up to it like this past it's one fluid move, yeah, and you just go whoa right, yes, you shove off of it and just flip yourself over the side of it.
Speaker 3: And he would do that, you know, without like it was just part of the.
Speaker 1: Day where other people looking at him like, no, they didn't care, man, it's just New York. They're just trying to get by without being shoved in front of the subway or right.
Speaker 3: I just I did not like living there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's no, I wouldn't either. It's neither. It's it's not our pace or our style. I just it's just every I was like exact opposite of what people rave about for New York City. They're like anything you could want under gode Green or did I go. Yeah, But it's all a pain in the ass for somebody who's used to and growing up in a place like here in Florida. You just get in your car and you go do what you want and go where you want there. It's like, you know, it's a hassle. Oh I'm out of tuna fish. Oh let me slug it down six flights of stairs, walk up to the corner there and pay three point fifty for a can of tuna fish at the bodega.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, screw that. Well, that's also because you live right in the city. But if if I think, okay, it was bad enough having to deal with all the things that you hated there right. Then, think if you were trying to date, because then you have to go out to these places that the drinks are like to buy a female or a drink, it's gonna be twenty plus bucks at the least twenty plus plus bucks for a drink.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're going to a nice place, yeah, now a cornered bar. Yeah, but what are you getting there? Well, exactly the five dollars draft coal, uh huh, which is nothing wrong with that? And like our eyes because we're you know, beer guys. But you want you.
Speaker 1: Know, some semi stealth just attractive, right pat just pretty in general? Oh, you're thirty plus dollars a drink and that's just for one.
Speaker 3: Then all of a.
Speaker 1: Sudden she has a few or she the friend that's with us says, what about me?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not trying to bang you. Oh you're not bad. Two for one to come back to her an happy hour.
Speaker 1: Come on, my friend over at my table, just jump the turnstile to get down here.
Speaker 3: Finally or not finally. But on a note, we were talking about the guy evading train ticket fair let's bring it back here to the United States. We had a guy who was a former cow train executive. That's the train service in California. Okay. He pleaded guilty of embezzling public funds and building a secret apartment in the train station where he was his office was. He was living rent free. He just took an area that wasn't being utilized at the train station and slowly but surely charged the upgrades to have it converted into more or less an apartment with a fully functional kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. All this he would just he'd submit expenses for under three thousand dollars, which he didn't have to get signed off on. Uh huh. And this is the second place he's been caught doing this. Do you have pictures of this just outside of the train station.
Speaker 1: Hey, now, that's that's way worse then a train or turnstyle jumper. Somebody said, bwo, the turnstile jumper won't be able to jump in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: That's right, it could duck. No, you still have to spin it too.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: When somebody said traffic sucks, prices are high, people are crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just up there not too long ago in New York City. Uh huh oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, just getting an eighteen pack delivered to my room it was expensive. You know what I'm getting that because I didn't have a car there. Oh okay, s I uber up there and then come back. No, just just throw it on uber eats. You.
Speaker 3: Uh, you keep talking about your dorm room at home. Uh huh, it's not about it. All the unused space here in this suite. Okay.
Speaker 1: I think my wife she's she's a little iffy on the dorm room in general. You think she's gonna you think she's gonna let me move into an office.
Speaker 3: Ear if we just put up some partitions back in that vast wasteland that you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, can make a nice little fune.
Speaker 1: And they're kind of over near a near Johnny's houses. I can see, I can back in a corner I could see or I'm in there sleeping and I get to hear Johnny Yellen. Hey, Pat, what do you doing? Just bob sleepin?
Speaker 3: All right? Our first our first headline of the week contender. Are you ready? We gotta get to this. I gotta get the I gotta get the recorder out. Go. Tampa Bay area realtors say Man is targeting women to touch their feet during showings.
Speaker 5: He pointed down at my feet and was like, oh, you have an ant on your shoe. And I was like where, you know, And I'm frantic trying to get the ant off my shoe and he's and I'm like where, and He's like right there, right there, and he bends down and he starts unbuckling my shoe and caressing my foot, and I just thought that was really weird. At the same time, he's fidgeting with his phone, petting my foot, fidging phone, and I think he's trying to take some type of a video up my skirt.
Speaker 2: It's really alarming.
Speaker 3: More than a half dozen female realtors in the Tampa Bay area reported this creep is set up home showings with them, and he pulls the same little gimma, oh you got something on your foot, let me get you. And female realtors are hot, you know, guy, he's seen one too many porns.
Speaker 1: You gotta buy a fifty dollars drinks for the hot realtor chicks.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to show you the property.
Speaker 1: I thought he was the realtor at the beginning, and the realtor was doing I'm thinking, you say, you're you're telling your customer, you're buying a house with ants in it. Oh my god, reach just inside of your shoes. Then she's taking it off for herself. Go, I don't know, let me looking. Before you know it. You got a big towel in your mouth. I know how this works. Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 2: This is a double U j R R Orlando's rock station,