Speaker 1: And this episode is good exercise.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys? Welcome to season three, episode thirty nine of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does awesome.
Speaker 2: Let's jump in to the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 5: Thebluey Podcast dot com, our email address Blue Podcasts at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Links to our social media, a link to our te public merch store, time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month. Spotify has changed some things on their end, and we are no longer able to offer subscriptions directly on Spotify, but with Patreon, you can sync your Spotify account with it and listen to the ad free episodes right in Spotify. It is so cool and a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are.
Speaker 6: You guys are awesome, just like you said, and we appreciate you so so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Henry. Speaking of people who are awesome, what should we do next?
Speaker 3: The hell outs?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, everyone has to clap and go whoa Yeah, all right, that's awesome, got.
Speaker 2: It, Alay, let's start on Spotify. We heard from Lannie, who likes the girls the best.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Lannie, Thank you.
Speaker 2: We heard from dark Love and their favorite is Henry.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We heard from k and h Emily one hundred million Cats, Alice Stella a different stella though not this stella in here, Hi Stella Harper Britain, who says Pavlova is not good. Oh yeah, I was disappointed to hear that.
Speaker 6: It sure looks good on The Blue Show. It sure does in cartoon I guess.
Speaker 3: Uhh.
Speaker 2: We heard from Gideon. Our friend Daisy said she can do a unicorse impression. Daisy, you need to record it and send it to.
Speaker 4: Us right absolutely. I would love to hear it, Daisy, Yes, we.
Speaker 2: Heard from Tractor Boy, Grant Muffin and Socks, Skippy Otter, Yonah Tea dog b Julia Lucas, super Shepherd Boom eighty five, whose favorite episode is Tina. That is a good one, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That is a funny one.
Speaker 2: Rachel Zia, whose favorite episode is The Sign and likes Henry the best.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You are pretty great, Henry. But everybody in this room is, aren't you.
Speaker 4: I think we're pretty good group here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We heard from Dylan, Puppy Doggie and Mifa, who got twenty dollars from the tooth Fairy one time. Well, that tooth Fairy's doing well for yourself is a shit?
Speaker 4: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is pretty great, isn't it. We got some emails. We got a voice message from Logan, and before we play it, I want to say that it is Logan's birthday just a little bit after this episode comes out. So Happy birthday, Logan.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday, Logan, Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, Logan. We hope you have an awesome day.
Speaker 7: Hi, Dinner with the Healers. I love your podcast. My name's Logan and I have a dog named Charlie. I'm six and three quarters almost seven. My mom says, I'm just seven, It's true, and uh.
Speaker 8: I like Harry and Stella a lot, and my favorite characters are Muffin and Snickers.
Speaker 3: Cause Snickers I like.
Speaker 8: That they say that he's a sausage dog, and I like how crazy Muffin is. My favorite episode is Facey Talk, but I love them all by Dinner with the Healers, I love your podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, Logan, thank you so much for your message.
Speaker 6: And I have to say I'm pretty fond of Henry and Stella myself and Muffin. You're right, Muffin is so funny and crazy, and Snickers is adorable and Facy Talk is a great episode.
Speaker 4: So thanks so much for sending us a message.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for sending us a voicemail.
Speaker 2: Logan, Yeah, Logan, thank you. And we would love to know about your dog Charlie, because I'm going to tell you about our dog Charlie. He's part Beagle and he is bonkers and that's one of the things that makes him so awesome. Charlie the Wonder Dog. From the sound of things upstairs, you guys may be hearing him in a little bit, because there must be something outside. That's interesting him. I hear them running around. Okay. We got a voicemail from Kaylan him after you Lose.
Speaker 3: My name is Kaitlin and I'm nine and I am.
Speaker 9: In fourth grade. My favorite episode is the episode Kubby, when the girls are making the fort and then band It needs the bathroom and it's like, well, like you cannot find his way out, and then the goslo the bathroom is and then he says, I need the reel one.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite moment. Bye, I love your show.
Speaker 6: Thanks so much for sending us a voice message, Kaylin. It was great to hear from you, and we're so glad.
Speaker 4: You loved the show. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Kaylin. And we had loads of fun with the episode Coubby and that was one of my favorite parts too. One Bandit just needs to do his business and he can't find the real bathroom. I really felt bad for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, poor guy.
Speaker 2: We got a voice message from our friend Yaffa.
Speaker 3: Hi, dinner with the Healers. It's me, Yaffa. I'm doing a lot better. I'm having a lot of fun a new school year, and just congratulations on your one hundred and fiftieth episode. I'm so excited for your two hundredth episode or whatever comes next, and I just wanted to say I'm here with you on all of your milestones. Also, I wanted to share a David moment. I know it's a little late, but I was hoping that maybe I could sure.
Speaker 2: So here it is, Dah.
Speaker 10: I've got a plan, you know, allowed to stop the wagon him chat to your friends. You have to take us straight to the monkey boss. Nice stumpy, hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting plan.
Speaker 2: I know how about this plan. I'll do what I want and you don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that plan. Let's get with mine.
Speaker 4: Thanks bye, Yafa.
Speaker 6: It was so great to hear from you, and we're so so happy that you're doing much better and having a great new school year and having fun. It just it really warms our hearts to hear you say that, and thank you for sharing with us.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate you saying that you will be there with us through all the milestones. That means a lot to us, and we really really appreciate the update and we're glad to hear that you are doing well. Guys, thank you so much for all of the comments. The emails, the voice messages, the reviews. We read all of them, and the mean ones. Luckily there aren't too many of those. Yeah, we can't thank you guys enough. And if you want to send us a voice message, ask your parents to help you record yourself and send it to us at our email address. Stella, what is that again?
Speaker 5: Louis Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Perfect, Well, guys, we just got done watching exercise. Okay, ten minutes, so I gotta go to work. Let's get some exercise. Huh, Stella, could you tell us what was going on? At the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 5: Bandit went outside to start exercising and he put some dumbells on the ground. He turned around for just a second to put some music on, and when he turned around, Bingo was sitting in between the two dumbos, pretending that they.
Speaker 4: Were a car.
Speaker 2: Where was she headed in her car?
Speaker 5: She was heading to work and she didn't want to be late because it was her first day at her new job.
Speaker 2: That Bingo's so cute. Oh my gosh. I would want to work out too, but I'd see her playing over there and be like, okay, that's what Bandit has ten minutes till he has to be to work and he's got to get this workout in, so he decides he'll do something on his exercise Matt. But Amanda, what is going on with it?
Speaker 6: Well, Blue has the exercise Matt and she's using it as a blanket and she's pretending like she's waking up getting ready for the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bandit decides he's going to do something else instead. And in the meanwhile, Henry, what is Blue doing with Bingo?
Speaker 3: Blue is going to show Bingo around a new job because she's been there.
Speaker 2: For ages ages. That's right, Blue's showing Bingo around. In the meanwhile, Bandit is doing some squats, Henry, what do the girls pretend banda is.
Speaker 5: They pretend that Bandit is an elevator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blooey pretends that he's the lift and he does his squats holding her and Bengo wants to ride up to cant I try.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the lift of it slow with two people.
Speaker 1: It's very old.
Speaker 5: Jeez.
Speaker 2: That seems about right, poor bandit man Stella Bluey tells us what Bengo's name is during this game?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 5: She said that her name was gonna be long.
Speaker 2: She shows Bingo to where her office will be stella. What is Bandit doing and how do the girls work that into their game?
Speaker 5: Bandit is doing some kind of like bench press move and Bingo and Blue are pretending that.
Speaker 2: He's the chair and all Bingo has to do is move the lever and that may makes the chair go up and down, and this is all starting to really help Bandit do his work out. What is the next thing they like to do with the chair?
Speaker 6: Though, Amanda Blue said that sometimes she likes to make the chair spin, and so Bingo is getting spun around and around and around by Bandit.
Speaker 2: I bet that was pretty fun. What is the next place they go to? Amanda Blue is.
Speaker 6: Going to show Bingo where the cafeteria is in their office, and Bandit is in there doing jumping jacks. Blue decides that she thinks that Bingo should order a sushi roll, So Bandit picks up Bingo, puts her on the exercise matt and proceeds to roll her up just like a sushi roll would look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and takes her and dips her in something pretend. Henry, what was it?
Speaker 5: It was soy sauce.
Speaker 2: It looked like Bingo was having heaps of fun. I bet that was pretty heavy holding her wrapped up in that thing.
Speaker 4: I think so, yes, yeah, especially doing the dipping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at him, go, Henry, we see a garden gnome hanging out.
Speaker 3: What is it doing?
Speaker 5: The garden nome was holding some weights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess he was wanting to get buff huh.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's over there againting jacked. But Bandit moves on to another exercise, Henry, what is he doing?
Speaker 5: Bandit is doing sit ups and the girls are staying on his feet.
Speaker 2: That does help when you're doing sit ups to have something holding your feet down, doesn't an Amanda, It does absolutely While Bandit is in the middle of trying to do that Stella, what do the girls decide?
Speaker 5: They decide that they want to play ping pong at the ping pong table, and Bandit has to be the ball.
Speaker 2: Bingo is a little bit concerned about going to play ping pong because she's worried that the boss is going to find out she's not doing her job and she doesn't want to get in trouble. But what does Blue tell her about the boss.
Speaker 5: She tells her that the boss loves playing ping pong, loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Banda is doing a great job as the ball getting batted all around the yard, huffing and puffing Amanda. A shot goes wide and where does he end up?
Speaker 4: The ping pong ball? Bandit went into a bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's starting to look pretty beat up.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Bingo says she needs to get to work. Wait, what is Michael? Blue says she should get to work also, But then we hear some whispering Amanda. What is going on?
Speaker 6: Blue finds Bingo and tells her that she he's sneaking out of work to go to the fun park just for a quick rollercoaster ride, and that she should come with her.
Speaker 2: Bingo is worried about what the boss might think, but what does Blue tell her?
Speaker 4: She tells her that the boss just wants her to be happy.
Speaker 2: Bandit is actually a bit relieved that they're going to play some other thing and they're heading to the fun park. But Henry, what happens?
Speaker 5: They come right back out and Blue goes, this is the fun park?
Speaker 3: Here we are the thun pop.
Speaker 6: All what.
Speaker 2: Oh, poor Bandit. Yeah he wasn't expecting that, was he Henry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't expecting that one bit.
Speaker 2: It turns out he is going to jump into being the fun park, though, What is he doing with the girls, Henry.
Speaker 5: He's throwing them up and down, He's swinging them all around, and it looks like they're having a blast.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember when your mom and I would do things like that with you guys when you were little. Yes, yeah, yeah, that was so much fun spinning them around.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do that now, man, My back already hurts enough.
Speaker 2: It looks like they won some stuffed animals at the fun park and they're heading back to work.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, it's fourteen o'clock.
Speaker 10: We have to get back to What.
Speaker 2: Where did the time go? Stella?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Bingo just wanted to make her boss happy, Instella, What news does Blue spring on her?
Speaker 5: Bluey tells her that she actually is the boss and that she's been hanging out with her all day not knowing that.
Speaker 3: She's the boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was such a twist. Bandit is doing an act exercise where he's holding the girls in his hands and he's moving them up and down, and he's starting to get tired, and Bingo asks a question, are you happy?
Speaker 1: I'm really happy?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 11: They Why don't you tell her a whole the answer to that is, like you here it is he started this coming. I really should get.
Speaker 2: This lift fixed, Amanda. What happened to bandit?
Speaker 6: Bandit couldn't take it anymore and he ended up dropping both of them on the ground.
Speaker 2: Bandit is beat and he says it's time for a warm down, which I've always called it a cool down. So I find that interesting because it makes sense though, because he is all warmed up and he's winding down, Henry.
Speaker 4: Interesting, what is he doing?
Speaker 3: He is stretching his legs in the air and he's just laying down stretching.
Speaker 2: What did it turn out Bingo's job was being A's.
Speaker 3: Job was just the whole band's leg in place.
Speaker 2: And she's doing a great job at it, isn't she?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What does she say about Bluie?
Speaker 3: She says that she's the happiest boss ever.
Speaker 10: You're doing a great job though, thanks, you really are the happiest boss ever.
Speaker 4: Hi, boss, I'm back with you a cup of tea.
Speaker 3: I said, I wanted a lot of sugars.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm not happy lot your job.
Speaker 5: I said, I wanted eleven sugars. Who wants that much sugar in their.
Speaker 4: Tea me, I don't drink have you had McDonald's tea before?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: I don't drink with sugar.
Speaker 2: Stella? What was Lan's new job?
Speaker 5: Lanne's new job was to try to tickle Chili.
Speaker 11: Appyt of thing happens.
Speaker 2: Bengo takes off after Chili and everybody's having a ripper of a time. Amanda, what do we cut to next?
Speaker 6: We see Bandit at the doctor's office and the doctor's giving him a good report. He said that his blood pressure looks really good, and he asked Bandit if he's been going to the gym, and Bandit tells him that the gym kind of comes to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it all worked out where he was getting all the exercise he needed playing with the girls. It really works out great that way, doesn't it, Amanda.
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 6: They have a lot of fun together and yeah, he's getting his exercise, so it's a win win for everybody.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode. Henry, Did we forget anything?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Amanda? Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 6: For me, I think what we were supposed to learn is that exercise doesn't always have to be tough and boring and strenuous. Exercise can be fun too, very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just about getting out there and moving around. And the fact that they were able to make a game out of it made it probably more tolerable for Bandit because sometimes I know, for me, just the thought of working out, it's like, oh no, but boy, if we go do something fun like throw football around or something like that, it ends up being great exercise. But it almost tricked me because it was just a fun game instead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the thought of exercising is just exhausting sometimes, so you turn it into something fun you don't even realize you're exercising.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about you, Stella, When you're around people you love, it can make boring things more fun.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, that's true. That is definitely true, And that makes it easier to turn it into a game when you're with people that you know and care about. Yeah, what about you, Henry?
Speaker 3: I have nothing to say because I think these two did a great job.
Speaker 2: They did nail it, didn't they.
Speaker 4: Yep, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Well let me ask you this, Henry. Do you agree that whenever you can turn exercise into a fun game that it makes it easier to get the exercise done. Probably, can you think of anything else that might apply to that. If you turn it into a game, it makes it easier. Basically, everything exactly chores hard work. If you can turn it into a fun game, it sure makes it go by faster.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, if I turn chores into a really fun game, I can get these two to do more of them.
Speaker 2: Maybe, so like if you're pushing the vacuum cleaner around in you're yeah, this is the best time ever that it might get them to do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, not nice.
Speaker 5: Maybe he pays more money than okay, two dollars instead of one.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode? Yes, Stella, I thought this episode was.
Speaker 5: Really funny and I love seeing Bluie and Bingo using their imagination to make fun games and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was a blast too.
Speaker 3: Well, Stella copied me.
Speaker 2: Okay, that must be why she wanted to go first.
Speaker 5: How I just wasn't know what he was gonna say.
Speaker 4: I thought it was cute.
Speaker 6: At the beginning of the episode, when Bannon is getting ready to work out and he wants to start the music, and he says, hey, Phony, play my exercise music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just own's name. Phony.
Speaker 4: Sounds like that sounds like something I would say.
Speaker 2: That is kind of how we roll around here, isn't it. Yes?
Speaker 3: I liked it. How on this epishode remind me of the way how we used to play when we were little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems like a long time ago and also like yesterday all at one time, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Right? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh man, kids sure do grow up fast and having fun. Those memories are the best. I sure love you, guys, and we sure love you.
Speaker 5: I love you too, Dad.
Speaker 3: I think you're awesome Dad, So I love you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Guys, we think Bluie is awesome. And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye,