Speaker 1: The very idea of hinting at a conspiracy or a false flag event was ridiculed and laughed off and considered to be ridiculous. And yet this has happened time and time again in history. Most of it isn't documented, but there are certain cases where it was explicitly stated. One of those places is with Operation Northwoods.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, guys. Welcome to the episode of the No Way Jose Podcast. I am your host, Jose Gali Song. Today we'll be talking all things Operation Gladio. We'll be joined today by Colonel Towner Watkins. This will be our first time talking and it'd be a first time doing an episode dedicated to Gladio only, which is actually kind of surprising to reflect upon considering this show we typically cover. But with that, let's go get the colonel in here. I'm looking forward to talking to her. Hey, how you doing great?
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's been I think kind of a long time coming. We were talking before the show. I've had a handful of people over the different times I've murmured Gladio out of my mouth that have evoked your name. And so finally here we are, and like I said, I hadn't really ever done a Gladio episode, so it only makes sense now. I can't help. But notice I talked a little bit. Me and you both have military service, and I just saw that maybe it'd be an interesting place to start off with because me and you had similar but very different experiences from my understanding of your career. I was listening to William's show You're You ended up. I don't know if it was full bird or a light colonel. I can't recall full bird. Okay, all right, because you know, sometimes people say colonel and they mean a light colonel, just kind of colloquially. But I mean, I know maybe colonels get offended by that. I don't know, but I know that it is a thing lieutenant colonels do. But yeah, anyways, I was an enlisted man. So many in this show. No hell, even my name is a pseudonym, because when I started the show, I was I was active duty military names Josh Galson, I'll say it. It's but it's like, if anything whatever, I keep the pseudonym for funzies. But I joined active duty military. I did eleven years, and then it took a couple of years reserves. After that, I joked, the reserves don't really count, so whatever, it's kind of a joke. It was really just a financial gap to try to bridge it from one to the other back to civilian life. But I did the enlisted her out. I was a crew chief. I actually signed originally as a seer instructor. I failed out in selection. I made it near the end. Actually, surprisingly, no one I think for my class made it through selection. So that's the recidivism rate for seer instructor for you. But I got reclassed over to crew chief on the case one thirty five, and I spent pretty much my entire career over at McDill Air Force Base. I did about six years as an isochronole crew chief, like a year on wheel, entire handful on the flight line, did a little, did some office stuff here and there. But yeah, it just kind of worked. It was a crew chief. And I heard you say you were a crew chief, So you did start as enlisted. No, you turn notchy if you turned wrenches, So that's that's maybe I jumped to the conclusion there ahead turned.
Speaker 3: I spent eight years in aircraft maintenance, six years on active duty in two years for a civilian airline with my AMP license.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, so you're a better mechanic than I am. I never got my AMP.
Speaker 3: Living for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that doesn't count what you're military working for a living. But it's it's interesting you did the full thirty. I bailed the four I got out. I would assume that you feel I mean, I don't know. I mean I haven't I guess I don't watch your show. Justly, I don't know exactly where you're coming from. I know, particularly myself. I got to part of one of many reasons why I got out, mean the real life reasons. I kind of just didn't agree with the mission. Disillusioned is kind of a slog, kind of soul sucking every day to continue to do something for a mission you don't support. I find everything we've done in the I don't know. When I I joined. I legitimately was stupid enough to think I'm gonna go kill Hodgi's and that's gonna somehow make the people in my life around me freer and more safe. I grew up as every man should and learned that that's a crock of shit, And and you know, it was a Smedley Butler wore as a racket. And I mean not that I saw combat or anything. I'm not even like, really, I feel almost weird complaining, if anything, I was a crew chief, so I just, if anything, it kind of almost I feel like sanitizes it because I'm just turning a creucy, turning a wrench. But the end of the day, you're like, yeah, but I'm turning the wrench on a jet that, if I was deployed, would probably be refueling a fighter jet that might be dropping bombs on people. So it's like you are part of this cycle of death and you discovered about Gladio and it's like, I don't know. It kind of really is one of those missing pieces of the puzzle that you go, Holy Molly, what is going on here? I mean, you devoted, you did much longer than me, so I guess I'm just kind of curious where your mind's been at with all of this. I mean, hell, you went full on officer and everything.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you first, when were you at McDill.
Speaker 2: Joined in like twenty ten, so I probably didn't get there roughly twenty eleven ish so and then I was there I'm still I'm still in this area. I still live here, but I don't I don't like I'm not I don't like down on that base anymore, but still because I met my wife and everything nearby here.
Speaker 3: So I was there from nineteen ninety nine to two thousand and two. I was assigned to US Central Command over nine to eleven, So that was a very interesting assignment for me. So let me just start by saying that I initially joined the military to get my degree. I originally came from a very poor family and no one had ever went to college. My mom and dad had never graduated from high school. So it was a goal of mine that I set for myself, and the only way that I was going to do that was by joining the military, and I kind of did it on a day. My dad told me that there was no way in hell I was ever going to make it in the military. So that was kind of like the clique for me, and I loved being an aircraft maintenance It's all I ever wanted to do. When I applied for a Rotzi scholarship, the only thing that I wanted to do was be a maintenance officer because our maintenance officer sucked. They were you know, you know, very well pe majors, and they really suck. And so my whole thing, my thinking at the time was I can do a much better job. And I looked at all the guys that I worked with, and they just wanted to be maintenance people. They just wanted to fix aircraft and no one was taking care of them, and that bothered me to no end. So when the Air Force decided to make me a personnel officer after I graduated from Indiana University, I was mad. I was really mad. So my mission after that was to spend the next twenty two years using the personnel system to help people. And I became one of the biggest pains in the butt to the people at the Air Force Personnel Center because I was out in the field helping people and I would help them write bcmrs when the system screwed them, and I was kind of The commanders loved me because I took care of the people, but my peers didn't necessarily like me because I knew how to get around the system and I like doing that. I'm a rebel at heart. I've always been a rebel at heart, and so I kind of being a support officer allows you to be exposed to a lot more missionaries than you would be if you're like a space officer or a flyer, because you fly one aircraft or in one command the entire time, that type of thing, so you're in one community. I mean, you may be a fighter pilot and go to USAFE, you or ACC, but you're still in that community. So I got to see all kinds of mission areas. And I was stationed at Sanvito, Italy where it was an intel mission. I was at the Pentagon, I was at Andrews, I was all over the place, and so I just got to see a lot of the Air Force. I got selected go to Air War College after I left McDill. I thoroughly enjoyed that because I'm an avid reader. I only read nonfiction. I probably at this point have over six hundred books, and it's just what I like to do. However, as you just pointed out, what I now realize is professional military education is more of a room that they put you in and they give you lots of information, but it's just this information. You're only allowed to look at this. And you know, I was the good officer that every time the Chief of staff released the ten recommended reading books every year, I read every single one of my own, all of them for like about a fifteen year span, and fought the good fight and decided to retire. Well, I was medically retired, actually, and at the thirty year point coincidentally, and so in doing all of that, the first couple of years I was retired, I did a lot of reading, and it's all nonfiction, but it was still along the same lines of reinforcing what I thought I already knew. So about three years ago I picked up a book that was written by Antony Sutton, and Antony Sutton wrote a trilogy of books that because my primary education higher education was in business, I have a business bachelor's degree, I have a business master's degree, and then I also got the master's degree from Air War College. And so I feel like I'm fairly well read at this point. And Antony Sutton, in a very well documented trilogy, talked about how the Bolshevik Revolution, the Nazi, the Hitler's rise to power, Nazism, and FDR's campaign were all funded by the exact same people, and that kind of hit me like a ton of bricks, and so then I read Cynthia Chung's book The Empire, in which the Black Son Never sets And basically now at this point I still don't know anything about Gladiol and her book is about how the Babian society in the late eighteen hundreds talked about one world government, talked about the Hegelian dialect, how creating the Hegelian and anti Setton talks about this as well in a different book, Creating the Hegelian left called communism and the Hegelian right called Nazism allowed what I refer to as the international Syndicate, this group of puppet masters that operate on an international scale, and they're all criminals, which is why I call it a syndicate. That they manipulate everything, they fund everything, they manipulate everything, and their final goal is one world government, and it will be a fascist government. It will be a dictatorship of everyone, of the useless eaters, the rest of us. And again, as you just articulated, being a military officer, and whether you're on the front lines or not, you are a target. You have given an oath of which we will all uphold, to give our life for the country that is our mission. Whether you break things, kill people, or support who those who do those are your missions. And we all fit in one of those three categories. And I took my oath very seriously. And so again you're sitting here going, wait a minute, wait a minute, how did how did I miss this entire big elephant in the room. And so taking Cynthia's book, I read Joseph Ferrell's book called like Uh, Fascist International, and in there he talked about a thing called stay behind Units. Again, I have six different degrees. If I've not heard of something, it's very unusual. Not that I'm an expert in everything, because I am not. Yeah, and I'm like, well that sounds awful, millet, because the context was that it was a military time.
Speaker 2: Because you're realm military history, this is your jam.
Speaker 3: Like wait a minute, wait a minute. So I just got on the internet and typed and stay behind Units and I see Operation Gladio and I'm like, wait a minute, that's a military operation and I don't know anything about it. So I bought Paul Williams book, who I've interviewed twice. Wonderful man.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of somebody else. He's oh, he's still like Okay, cool, maybe I'm thinking of somebody else since mother.
Speaker 3: He's an amazing, very intelligent man. And he wrote Operation Gladio, that's the name of his book, in twenty fifteen, and he had written for the New York Times, the Washington Post, He'd appeared on every major news network because of other things that he had researched, and his phone stopped ringing the day the book was released, so he knew that everything that he said in there work was true. Not that he would have said anything it's not true, but it reinforced for him the importance of what he had stumbled across. So in reading his book, you quickly learn the history of Operation Gladio and where it started, and that primarily all of the post World War two intelligence agencies, whether it's the German B and D, the SI FA R, the CIA, the k c I A. I didn't even know the Korean Intelligence Agency was called the k c I A because the CIA set it.
Speaker 2: Up so in such cases exactly.
Speaker 3: And so you and Masad, the I six, the only existing intelligence agency today that preceded World War Two was in my six and they're the grand daddy of everything. And there's a lot of people out there that you hear every day. And as soon as I started posting about this, everybody jumped on, Oh, it's all the Jews. Oh, it's all the Jesuits. Oh, it's all the Catholics. Oh, it's all of this. And I'm like, no, no, it's not. No, it's not it's not all of anybody. It's a whole lot of people. But they've used every religion. If you go back and you actually do research on the Vietnam War, well before the war, before we ever got involved in the war, the Catholic Church was in northern Vietnam as missionaries and they conducted, at the beginning of our involvement in Vietnam, a mass one million, large forced migration of people that had spent the last, you know, generations, hundreds of years in a single village in the north. They put them on a ship and they put them on airplanes and forced them to move to the south because they wanted to prop up a fake election of DM who was a Catholic in the in the south, because they were the CIA's guy on the ground, and they did it by psychological operations. The actual Catholic Church itself was involved in a psychological operation with the CIA to force relocate people. And if you take that and you fast forward to today, what's happening the force migration of all of these people in countries we destabilized and so you start seeing patterns. Patterns were everywhere. So getting back to see behind units, I then had to go back and rethink, because you know, your brain's wired that you think you know all of this stuff, and I had to basically kind of shake it all up and put all of the pieces that I know in a different order. And once I did that, the patterns were like glowing like neon signs to me. Because you go back to Vietnam War, to the Korean War, Well, guess what there were stay behind units used there. We actually provoked the Korean War. It was not the Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: Also, many such cases.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so in all of the election interference that everybody struggling with right now, you're like, oh my god, the CIA was involved in election interference in the United States. Well, here's a newsflash for you. They killed RFK. That's election interference. He had just secured the Democrat primary with the California win, and that night they murdered him. But that wasn't where they started. The CIA was created in nineteen forty seven and the very first election they interfered with was in nineteen forty eight in Italy. So they have been interfering in every significant election since nineteen forty eight everyone, and they've conducted over ninety successful coups around the world overthrowing government. And it's very important for people to understand why they do it, because you would think, oh, well, you know, it's just a power thing, or it's just that, or it's not. In every single case. The very first thing I did was go to the CIA's website because they list an entire array of resources that country has. Well, why would they do that if they're just an intelligence collection organization and with some intelligence they do some covert operations based on intelligence, right, why would they keep a list of all the resources. Well, they keep a list of all the resources for the International Syndicate. Because what they have done over this time is they hired geologists under the guise of USAID or the Peace Corps or any of these other fronts for the CIA, and they send these geologists who are there to you know, to help the poor people, and they're looking for gold, they're looking for oil, they're looking for or they're looking for every single rubber trees. We find good Rich and Goodyear in Vietnam because they had massive amounts of rubber production. And so I'm like, okay, So if it's all about resources and they find resources in a particular country and then all of a sudden that country is labeled a communist sympathizer and then they use these covert forces, Well where are they getting all their money? Well, because none of this is paid for out of the appropriated funds, because all of their operations are covert, and they do have a covert budget, but it would never cover the massive amount of operations they've done. So then I went back to the beginning with Paul Williams and I he lays out the perfect description of how they do it. They do it three ways, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and weapons trafficking. It's like this little wheel that has three spokes, and in order to keep the wheel of Operation Gladiol rolling down the tracks, anybody that's a maintenance person knows that the wheel has to have grease. Well, that's where blackmail comes in. The way you keep this rolling down the road where nobody finds out that it even exists is by controlling the people involved in the production of this wheel. And they blackmail people into silence. And if they can't blackmail you into silence, they will kill you. So that took me back to just after Well, it was actually during the war, and two fundamental events happened, one in Asia and one in Europe. The one in Asia was orchestrated by Colonel Paul Helliwell. And Colonel Paul Helliwell was a military attache and whether or not he was actually in the military, he wore a military uniform and he had a military rank, but that does not always mean that he was actually military because he was also CIA and they do pretend to be military officers. And so Paul Helliwell was the military attache to Shane Kai Shek, and Shang Kai Shek was not only fighting the Japanese, but he was also fighting Mao or control of China. And just so your audience knows, because I don't know if you've covered or not, China had bought two wars, the Boxer Wars from the British using their colony in India, importing opium into China because they were exploiting China's resources as well, and they were doing it by the influx of opium into China that had been grown in India. Yeah, so Mao's really pissed off about that, and he did not want any drugs in China at all. So Shang Kai Shek paid for his warlord civil war against Mao with the opium, so he becomes the biggest opium dealer in all of China. Well, Paul Helliwell is watching during World War two, Shang Kai Shek funding his war effort, this covert war against Mao with opium. So he picks up the phone to Alan Dallis and says, hey, dude, you know that Gladio program that you're trying to set up. I got a perfect way to fund it. And if we traffic opium, we will have black market cash in order to pay for all the weapons that we're going to supply our Gladio operators with. And if we continue this war effort with all these weapons being shipped in, we can skim weapons off the top, not only for our use, but to sell on the black market as well. So they have this entire plan. And oh, by the way, every country you go in with this war, whether it was Korea or Vietnam or Afghanistan, you displace people. Well what can we do with the people, Well, we could traffick the people modern day slavery. So this is like the perfect bingo card for them. And so Mal eventually kicks Shang Kaishek out of China and puts him in Burma. And there's a whole bunch of people involved in this that people's names who they don't even know. I mean, we don't know them. They're not in the history book. One of the people that I stumbled across was named William Polly. Have you ever heard of him? Can say most people have never heard of him, But when you look him up, oh my god, it'll make your head explode. Polly Island in South Carolina is named after his family. And he's a millionaire, but he's not a self made millionaire. He gets given a lot of stuff like for Curtis aircraft for fighters and all kinds of different sized aircraft for Southeast Asia. So he sets up production over there, and he gives shang Kayshek his own air force, and we have sea supply. The Paul halliwell company that gives him his own navy. So now we've got a way to ship drugs all over the world. Weapons there, drugs back. So Burma gets tired of because they moved him to Burma. Shang Kaishak. The Burmese government gets tired of this bullshit and they're like, you're out of here. So the CIA kind of scratches their head and they go, oh, look, there's this little island over here called Formosa. Let's move shang Kayshek over to Formosa. We can set them up on this island. And it's actually an island chain of about seven islands. Well that's that island called Formosa's now called Taiwan. So most people do not realize, and I certainly didn't. And again I have a master's degree in this. I went over to that area. I went to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand during my Air War college. So again I think I kind of know something. I didn't know a damn thing. So for most it changes its name to Taiwan, and shang Khaishek says that his KMT Army that was the name of his army, is going to be his political party. So you can't take you can't criticize the democracy because that's a political party now. And he sets up this thing called the Political Warfare Cadre Academy. That's in a group of schools that trained terrorists around the world. The one oh one terrorist training was School of America's in Latin America. The graduate level is the Warfare Center Political Warfare Center in Taiwan. And then the graduate the PhD was a year long training program in Israel that a lot of lords end up going to from Latin America. So those are your three tiers of terrorist trains.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I can't help but laugh that the Granddaddy if it's in Israel. I mean, obviously I know we met you that. I'm not one who thinks it's all the Jews, but let's be real. I mean, Israel is a component here.
Speaker 3: But again, the irony in all of this that most people miss is the I six being the granddaddy, and who gave birth to Israel the Brits six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Britz.
Speaker 3: So again I find almost every one of these roads eventually.
Speaker 2: Lead back to So sorry not to cut you off, but you mentioned the CIA created nineteen forty seven Gladio in nineteen forty eight when was Israel founded.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, and that's another interesting point. But so, just to finish up the Shang Kai Shek, so he immediately declares martial law. There are declassified State Apartment cables to Washington, d C. From the ambassador in Taiwan saying that Shane Kai Shek is bayonetting for motions in the street right in front of the embassy that come to the embassy pleading for help to get Shang Kai Shek out of their country, not knowing that we're the ones that put him there, and so he declares martial law immediately. I did not know that from the time they set up Shang Kai Shek in formosa until mainland China was recognized, they lived under martial law. Shang Kai Shek was a dictator in Taiwan for about forty years, and we were told the entire time was a democracy. Even Gerald Macintosh or MacArthur sorry, General MacArthur came back to the United States and testified in front of Congress that he had been there. It was a democracy. It was a success story. This is like the best thing since life.
Speaker 2: Three people at Taiwan.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the same Taiwan that we're going to send people to die for today. Okay, So the second important thing about that time frame was a secret meeting during the war in northern Italy. That meeting was between Alan Dulles and General Eisenhower's chief LOGISTICI Major General at the time, Lyman Limitsker. Now, I know you played Northwood. You know who he is. So you're going to understand with your military background the importance of what I'm about to say. Lyman Limitsker the chief logistics officer for all of Italy or for all of Europe for Eisenhower. Now you tell me if you're going to set up a stay behind unit concept throughout the entire area of Europe, and that stay behind unit has pachets of weapons buried with guns, explosives, com equipment, and money. Is that a logistics issue? You have to arrange the transportation of all of those items to all of these countries, You have to figure out where you're going to stash them, and then you have to keep track of where they're all at. That's a logistic issue. So Alan Dulles and General Eisenhower, who becomes President Eisenhower and conducts a bunch of coups use an Operation Gladio.
Speaker 2: Warn us about that military industrial complex. While he was.
Speaker 3: Telling you what he did, he wasn't warning. So he sends Lyman Limitsker down to the secret meeting. Well, the guy they met with was General Wolf. General Wolf was a Nazi. He was in charge of Operation Gladio. Do you know while he was in charge of Hitler Stay behind unit because units they'll were Wolf units and it's General Wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 3: General Wolfe's Eastern front guy was Reinhard Galen. Reinhard Galen is an SS general. In his deputy for most of the training of the stay behind units was Auto Scorzenny Otto. Scorzenny is saved at Nuremberg and put in Paris where they initially stood up NATO and then later moved. Once he gets discovered because of his big scar, they find out who he is and that he was a Nazi and how the hell did you get through Nuremberg blah blah blah, So they hide him in Spain. Well, no one went to Spain at the time because Franco who was a dictator and they were very fascist at the time, so he was safe there. They were hiding him in Spain. So this meeting was General Wolfe negotiating who was going to get ratlined out of Europe, what Nazis they were going to say, and how they were going to do it, and exchange for doing that, they turned over the plans for all of the stay behind units that were in German occupied territories France, the Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, all of those countries Italy. So now they've got the plans of where all these are at. So Alan Dulles then arranges that and they agree that Reinhardt Galen is going to be kind of the transition guide. So Alan Dulls dresses him up in a four star US Army uniform, flies him into Washington, d C. They spend a couple of weeks there debriefing, he goes back. He of course never makes it to Nuremberg. He's quote unquote denoxified, and guess where he ends up. He begins running the Galen organization, which becomes Germans B and D, which is their CIA. So now you have a Nazi in West Germany that supposedly denotified, running their intelligence apparatus, and you have Alan Dulles who ends up as the CIA director running our Gladio program. And then you have all of these intelligence functions post World War two with these new governments in France and West Germany and Italy because now they're supposedly all denazified, Greece, all of these countries, all of the Sweden, Norway, Finland. William Colby, who goes on to be CIA director, set up all the stay behind units in Sweden, Norway and Finland, so you have this entire European stay behind network. This entire thing was set up and justified by these critters as anti communist stay behind units. So if the as soon as the Soviet Unions ran over the Folga Gap, they were going to fall in behind them and you know, fight well. The problem with that logic is post World War two, depending on who you read, the Soviet Union had lost twenty five to fifty million people as a result of the war. Most of their war fighting capability was gone. It had been bombed, it had been destroyed. There was no Communist people coming over the Folga Gap at all. None couldn't even happened if they wanted to. So why did they set them up? Well, they set them up for one reason and one reason only to control their own people and to commit domestic terror events to terrorize their own people. And why would they do that? Because chaos begets control. And so at this point, I'm about a year into this research project and my poor husband has to listen to me, and every time I find another one of those oh my god moments, how stupid.
Speaker 2: That's what we have podcasts for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I hadn't even started doing podcasts at this point, so my husband got the full betting of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean my wife's the same way now, and now it's a you know, I used to talk to her a lot about this stuff, and now I don't have to bother and we're better we're both better off for it.
Speaker 3: Well, we talk about it all the time. My husband's like the best best support person that could I could have ever found.
Speaker 2: But anyway, my wife, she just does not care about this stuff.
Speaker 3: One day and he's he's and you know, I'm busy doing my research and stuff, and he's like, hey, do you remember that comedy that we used to watch called Get Smart? And I'm looking at him, going, I'm kind of busy. Yeah, I don remember it. I watched it all the time. And he goes, do you remember what the two organizations were called on that TV show? And I'm like no, he goes, Chaos and Control, and I'm like, son of a bitch, are you kidding me? And he goes, I'm like, you're right. Chaos was the bad guys, in Control was the good guys. It's all a psychological operation. Every bit of this is a psychological operation against the government, against us, and so and I said, and so the moral of the story is the name of the show, get Smart. They're telling us to get smart, to figure out what the hell is going on and not allow ourselves to be controlled by their chaos. And that, to me was like one of the biggest light bulb moments for me of how long this psychological operation had been going on, which then, of course we have to fast forward to Operation Northwood since we already missed it. And I'm sure your audience probably all knows that there's a laundry list of chaos options on their light flying drone aircraft into buildings, bombing buildings, and blaming it on the Cubans and so they that is a document that should be framed on everyone's wall, that this is your government So the guy that's set up Operation Gladio logistically throughout all of Europe, and I'll make the argument that we have them here that set that entire program up gets to be Eisenhower's chief of Staff or uh yeah, Joint chiefs of Staff joy So Kennedy when he's presented this basically fires Lyman Limitsker by not giving him his second tour. But do you know where Lyman Limitsker got assigned after the Joint chiefs of Staff the old NATO, and where is Operation Gladio controlled from NATATO? So a year later, JFK is dead, and I would argue that JFK's assassination is an Operation Gladio. And the reason why I argue that is because Auto score Zenny, autosco Zenny was the pivotal point in all of this. It was a logistical A four contract out of the Air Force that paid for building Spain's Air Force bases over there, and Autoscorzinny opened a construction company with a partner and he got every single one of those contracts. Those contracts were money laundering to pay Autoscorzinny to train people, and he trained them in assassinations, kidnapping, and torture, and he did it on the island of Sardinia in Italy, on the Canary Islands, and on the border of France in Spain.
Speaker 2: So I know this wasn't him, but I think the Cuban exiles, they were training in swamps in Florida, I believe, is what the I mean. Just a separate thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well but it is the same thing, well separate.
Speaker 2: But the same, but not not hymn specifically.
Speaker 3: I'm going to yeah, but he came in contact with them, and I am also going to argue that the Cuban exiles are our Gladio or at least because well, because where do you find the Cuban exiles involved in JFK's assassination. They were involved in the overthrow of Nixon. They were involved in the bombing of Ambassador Latier, a car bomb detonated in Washington, d c. That not only killed him, he was the ambassador that got stranded here from Chile when we overthrew their government. And an American that was his aid was also killed in that car bomb. And the Cuban ax siles, two of them went to prison for that car bomb. They launched the downing of the Cuban aircraft that had taken off from Venezuela on the way back to Cuba with the I think it was an archery team. Those Cuban axiles took that plane down. The Cuban axiles, they were in Angola, they were in Nicaragua, they were in just about every coup. They went to Vietnam. So I would are argue that there is more than enough evidence to say that the Cuban exiles were our gladio.
Speaker 2: I mean they were. They were Watergate RFK JFK. I mean, I know there's some of them not thinking of they totally were involved in, but yeah, they were like any and basically any op during that period of time, you could almost damn near guarantee there was a Cuban exiles at least tangently connected.
Speaker 3: And they were our gladio. And they were trained directly by the CIA, just like every other gladio. The training of the Italian Gladio were done by the Italian government, the training, but Otto Skorzeny was kind of the the training advisor for everybody. So and you find Auto Scorzenny and the overthrow of the Congo. Patrice Lumamba, he was the one that orchestrated the plan on how that was going to go down. You find him, and he traveled routinely to Latin America, where we have Operation Condor. An Operation Condor is the kissing cousin of Operation Gladio. Operation Gladio, just for the people that knows, is a generic term now for all of Europe, but it was specifically related to Italy because Portugal's program was called a Genter Press. The Turkey program was called the Gray Wolfs, so everybody had a particular pet name for theirs. But because Italy is the only country that actually did an in depth investigation into that program and revealed it for the first time on August second, nineteen ninety And you're going to understand when I say this next part. So here I am reading Paul Williams's book, and he talks about Prime Minister Andreatti getting up in front of the Ayyaen Senate and saying, yeah, there's a thing called Operation Gladio, and yeah it was being ran by the government and yea, we killed a bunch of people. He eventually goes to jail. So he did that on the second of August, and most people would not remember that date, just like in generic breeding. Well, the reason why I remember that date is because that's the day I flew in from JFK Airport to the Rome Airport for a three year assignment in Italy. I arrived there on the second of August. Do you know what else happened on the second of August?
Speaker 2: I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. So if you're Europe and you know that everything that you've just spent the last I don't know what by that time forty years is going to blow up in your face. What would you do another false flag? So the week before April, Gillespie I think was her name, the envoy to Iraq for the US government. She gives Saddam Hussein the go ahead to go ahead and invade Poait. And it just so happens to be scheduled on the second of August, the same day ANDREATI is going to get up in front of the entire So everybody's eyes are glued on ANDREATI, right, and NATO now uses the excuse of oh my god, we're going to war. We can't talk about Gladio. You know, nobody can be made available in our PR departments because they're planning a war. Well the PR Department doesn't talk to you know, doesn't conduct the war, so why can't I talk to them? Well, no, we're busy. So it was the perfect avenue to steal the news cycle. And that's what this is all about. Anytime something happens in government that is bad for the deep state, there's going to be a false flack, there's going to be in a a distraction that they orchestrate in order to control the news cycle. And so I got off that airplane in the Rome airport and I had a choice of a couple of different places to go, but of course who would not want to go to Italy? And I get off the airplane with my daughter and there's like, for every person civilian in the airport, there's like five guys with AK forty seven. And I'm like, what the hell is going on? What did I do? What's wrong with you people? And I found out talking to the customs person that they were on high alert because a few years earlier the Rome Airport had been bombed, and I'm like, holy crap. And so, of course, you know, the rest is history, but that date just kind of stuck in my brain because it was such a devastating day for me to land and find out that we're basically going to warp any minute. So that's kind of the beginning of this whole research project for me. And after I kind of found out and had a good footing, I thought was the makeup of all of this. I started going conflict by conflict, country by country I have Now I think I'm up to ninety one successful coups. I read in Peter Dell Scott's book and William Bloom wrote a book called Killing Hope that there's been over four hundred attempts at overthrowing governments, ninety of which ninety one that I can attest to that were successful coups, all conducted by these operatives. And so I started a project and it's linked on my feed. I do spaces every day at four o'clock. I started off we do books now because we're doing Columbia right now, but we started off regional. So we looked at Operation Condor in Latin America. We went into the Caribbean, we looked at all of those cups. Was there a CIA element of it? Yes, in every single case. We went to h Central America. Then we went to South America, and then we went to Europe. You know, they killed automorrow, they called they killed a lock Palm. They tried to kill Charles de gaul over twenty times. They shot up his car, They tried to poison him because he was for peace in Algeria in the French uh deep state didn't want that not to be a slave colony. So he had to go. And so we we looked at a bunch of different regime changes operations that had went on in Europe, to include Ukraine both in two thousand and four and twenty fourteen, both CI eight setups. And then we went to Asia and we looked at Malayo and the British overthrew them, Vietnam, Laos Cadi, all of those. How many attempts had we tried to take out China? We found that in the Paull, the whole Weiger situation, that entire thing is a lie. We set up we set up terrasts training camps in Nepaul, and we were training Wigers, Muslim Wigers to attack China and from the inside. And I had never heard of this, but in Tibet we flew a whole bunch of Tibetans into Colorado to an abandoned World War two base in the mountains. You look it up. We flew them in there to the airport in Denver. We took blacked out buses up to the top of the mountain in the middle of the night. They were there for months learning how to be terroraced by the CIA. We took them back down to the buses, put them on an airplane and flew them back to Tibet for them to create their own stay behind network to attack China. So now we've got Taiwan over here launching attacks constantly into China shang Kaishek, We've got the Tibetans inside of China doing it, and we've got the Nepal terrorist training training the Vigers to attack China. This is all CIA. So we've surrounded China, just like we did with Russia, with Georgia, Ajabaijan, all of them, every one of them in Ukraine. The New York Times, to my amazement, like a year ago in February, actually has a very long article saying that in the immediate aftermath of twenty fourteen, the CIA went over there with tons of people set up like twenty secret underground facilities, and they said they did it to protect Ukraine against Russia. But oddly enough, those underground facilities are not along the Russian border, which is where you would think they would have them, right, No, they're along the don Bass region that is now still technically inside of Ukraine. Well, why would they line those units, those in the CIA site in the Donbass Rege on the outside of the Donbass region in Ukraine Because they were going to use them as stay behind to attack the Donbass region to bate Russia into a war, which is exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Hell, even I was just thinking about it as you were talking. Actually, I remember during the recent attack, the Twelve Day War stuff, there were reports of almost cases and you could almost say stay behind type stuff from Israel in Iran. And now that I'm looking back, I'm recalling Iran notably actually had a very good relationship with Germany during that period of time. So that might be a little bit of shot in the foot for them if I'm thinking about that, because I wouldn't be surprised if some of those logistic components that came into play there have been maybe sitting in wait for damn near that long because kind of I guess what we're driving. I'm driving out here a little bit is and you kind of did as well. I think the CIA very well may have been essentially created for Gladio essentially, or because it's like we look at this, I mean, we were talking about the war world units and how we have all these Nazis operation paper clip like this is all just one. Like this is where you hear people talking about, like the when they say the Nazis won, this is what they're talking about. They took the they essentially the reconstruction, the the reassessing, retaking things like you know, the the after period, some people took that infrastructure of what they had and that was us. We took that and said that's ours now. And I think along with that came, you know, some of the things like some of the debauchery that tends to happen in war, a lot of the the whorehouses, and maybe some of the other darker underbelly elements, and that kind of came into the other child trafficking component. I think we probably took over those same networks as well. In the aftermath of World War two and that bleeds into what we see now, and I think that's why you do see when you get into some of the really spooky territory, you do really find it always seems to swirl around Nazi symbolism and such, and I think that's probably for a reason.
Speaker 3: So my take in all of this is the baby in society in the late eighteen hundred said there's going to be three world wars, and to me, the third war war arted in the immediate aftermath of World War Two, and all we did was transfer an over war to a covert war. So we took all of those Nazis buried them throughout the world. There were Nazis in Japan, there were Nazis in Egypt, there were Nazis in Latin America. There were Nazis everywhere, and everybody focuses on paper clip. Paper Clip was such a small drop in the bucket. There were freaking Nazis everywhere. We ratlined them all over the world. They were in Africa, they were in like I said, South America, Central America, and they popped up repeatedly over the years in these operations. You take in Chile, when we went in there in the well, we were in there twice. We Salvador Linde scared the hell out of everybody because he was a nationalist, and so we ran for president of Chile. The first time, the CIA went in there and made sure he didn't win. They have like the what do you call that, where you have the top two candidates, Like if you have three candidates, like Alaska.
Speaker 2: Has preferred voting or whatever, it's like, yeah, preferred choice or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's kind of the way there's was. So they made sure that he didn't get in the top three. So when the next time he ran, they go back in there and they buy the newspaper, they take over. And who was behind that, Well, at the time a company called I T T International Telegram and Telephone company. PepsiCo had the exclusive rights for distribution there, and most people don't know PepsiCo had a navy bigger than most countries. They like a whole bunch of the Soviet stuff, and so that you also had anaconda mining because Chile was a copper mine bonanza. They were the largest copper supplier in the seventies of the world, and so those companies knew that Salvadora Lende wanted to solve the labor issue because they were basically treating the Chileans like slaves and they were killing Chileans in the mines and blah blah blah, and they knew they were using it t T to spy because they controlled the entire nation's telephone operations. So he was going to private he was going to kick it T out and take over their telephones. He was going to allow labor unions legitimate ones, not to pretend ones that the CIA sets up for these companies, and he was going to open competition to other companies beside PepsiCo, so that that's a no go for these guys, the International Syndicate, So they pick up the phone to the CIA and say get rid of him. So they go in and they basically try to sabotage the election. He gets in the top two, he eventually wins, and then they try to They spent like five million dollars trying to buy off senators because he has to go for approval of the Senate because it's like a parliamentarian kind of system, and so they try to buy enough senators to not confirm him. Well, that doesn't work either, so he actually gets elected and he actually starts implementing these changes and then they murdered him and Itt PepsiCo and and a con at the time had been talking with Nixon and said, you have to Itt offered to pay for the operation. And you find a lot of these international corporations they don't even if they have a headquarters in the United States, they don't work for us.
Speaker 2: They're not on I'm kind of a tech idiot. So this ITT thing, I'm assuming it's probably something similar, kind of akin to like the Promised Software scandal where Robert Maxwell was involved with, where there was some sort of backdoor to where they were able to, you know, essentially see what was going on, some sort of spying apparatus.
Speaker 3: Itt shared all communications with the CIA. But there's even a better one. Have you ever heard of crypto AG? No?
Speaker 2: Ok, I heard you on William's stuff. But that's the extent of what I've heard about it.
Speaker 3: So, but some people have actually heard that just in other research that they've done. CRYPTOAG is kind of the lynchpin to this whole thing. CRYPTOAG was a encrypted communication system that was like at the state department levels, so a during World War Two, they used the guy that created crypto ag the company his ability to hack into encrypted stuff during World War Two. Okay, so he's like he's working with the NSA. He's a brainiact. So the CIA gets the idea at the time, it was the OSS. It's the idea, Hey, we're going to set you up a company in Switzerland, you know that place where everybody thinks is neutral, and we want you to call your company CRYPTOAG. So you go over there and we're basically going to set you up in operations and we want you to create a backdoor to all of your boxes that you're going to sell these these countries. So this the countries over one hundred and twenty countries around the world, thinking it's coming from an independent company in Switzerland, buys cryptoag devices, they put them in the executive branches of one hundred and twenty countries, and they put a receiver communicator in every single embassy of that country. So this shit is everywhere. The CIA is actually in business with the German b and d Reinhard Galen the Nazi, so Alan Dallas and Reinhard Galen basically co own and officially they will eventually co own it. So this guy that created CRYPTOAG, he gets old he has a son. They don't trust his son. So Reinhard Galen and Alan Dallas says, Hey, here's what we're going to do. We're going to set up a fake company. We're going to sell CRYPTOAG to this fake company, and we're going to split the profits. So literally, the CIA now owns it and every single and I want you to think about that, Just let that sink in for just a second. Every state department level cable communicated around the world for one hundred and twenty countries. Well, let's go through some of those countries. Every country in Latin America has it. So every time that the CIA said they think there's communists activists, and you know Brazil when we overthrew it, Eruguay when we overthrew it, Eruguay when we overthrew it, Chile when they know they're not communists, they know everything they're saying.
Speaker 2: They probably know Maduro very well may not be the head of the cartel, day Soul or whatever the exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, probably was too smart to buy CRYPTOAG though, but I ran bought it. So most of day, most of that when we overthrew him in nineteen fifty three. Crypto AG Egypt when we were told that any minute they were going to attack Israel in nineteen sixty seven. So Israel had to do it first, old face lie. And they knew it because both Jordan and Egypt had CRYPTOAG. They knew everything they said. They knew. For a fact, Egypt had deployed seventy five thousand troops down to Yemen because the British had created a skirmish down there to make them do that, to get them out of town. So Israel could attack Egypt because they hated and that was an attempted overthrow of Egypt. That's all that was. And it was orchestrated. The entire thing, the bombing of the USS Liberty, every bit of it was orchestrated to bring the United States in to make sure that Nasser got assassinated, overthrown. However it was going to work out, but they wanted Nasser gone. So all of these countries around the world has this communication equipment and the CIA had hard fast intelligence on exactly everything that country was doing.
Speaker 2: All right, one questions as we're going through this is one thing I was thinking about. We talked before this, there's a you know, Oklahoma City bombing is kind of my main thing and then probably my side thing I've kind of been, you know, to have a big interest in is kind of like another underbelly of you know, international child trafficking and and kind of what everything that kind of goes along with it, and that naturally both kind of ties into Gladio. Now I kind of want to I know, you seem to focus a very much on milk history and sources and stuff, and I generally tried to do myself, but sometimes we find ourselves what I call peeking beyond the veil, wondering what the hell is going on here? You're like, this is so dark and sinister, like what is going on? And I said, especially, I think this note of the child trafficking and such really reveals itself there, and you really get into things like even purported stuff of like Satanic ritual abuse, even Satanism and stuff. Probably one of the best examples of this would probably be the Dutreux affair in Belgium. I mean there were I mean, most notably people know that as being like children being abducted and stuff, but also right around that same time. There were also bodies being found all the time which were most likely probably were usually many of them identified, and let's be real, the archetype of what they were were probably mostly women of the night. So point being is there was a whole lot of stuff going on here. It wasn't specifically but just pedophilia. It was this whole milieu going on in this realm, particularly in Belgium, also having the Brabant killings going on. The the tie that binds here is a gendar marie, you know, every one of them, you know, turning you know, turning blind eyes and such, and and there's crossover between the two events. Obviously, this gets into the very tippy top of the royals and stuff, and these the pink ballets and the Penon affair and all these different blackmail things going across, and you know, you get into things like the X Dossier and it gets absolutely horrifying, like and so this is what I'm talking about. When you get to peaking beyond the veil, I'm kind of curious, just kind of I don't know just where you're at with that. I mean, obviously I don't I'm not expecting you to have any pronouncements of assertions here. But I mean, I think you're probably the same place as me of like, oh my god, what the hell these people are evil? But I guess I'm just kind of curious where you're at with that. I mean, I just it's just any generally, any thoughts, because I know a lot of people seem to seem to scurry away from that. But I think there's something to that, maybe a level of hiding absurdity. Maybe this also kind of gets to what we were talking about little bit, this idea. Everyone goes, oh, it's a Jews, it's this, it's that, it's it's like it's something else.
Speaker 3: So obviously this level of evil is satanic. You can't get away from that fact. Every aspect of this is satanic, you know. And it goes back to obviously this whole Naziism tie. Although some people like to say, oh, but you know, Hitler didn't do anything in the Catholic Church. Well, the Catholic Church was part of this entire operation. They were the chief money launder for Shang Kai Chek's operation in Operation Gladio. But eventually it got so big because it's hundreds of billions of dollars a year in illicit drugs and weapons and humans that they had to create the BCCI bank Nugent Handbank down in Australia. They have this entire banking infrastructure to handle all of these transactions. They were running women and children out of the BCCI bank. So it's literally all tied together. I did an entire show on the Dutrow. What you find out is another pattern. So in Chile there was colony of dignity and if you researched that that very much looks like the Deatro thing as well. And what you find is any place that there is a large gathering of like in Belgium, there.
Speaker 2: Was a ratline community right there too, wasn't it you?
Speaker 3: Yes, so when you when you when you look at the move from NATO's headquarters being in Paris, when so after they tried to.
Speaker 2: Kill Sorry real quick for the audience. I don't think we ever describe rat lines. What that is is a colloquialism of essentially the Nazis essentially escaping from one area to another, and you know they're in all that.
Speaker 3: S fuddling them out in pre scrobes from the Catholic Church. Literally, yes, so when they when they tried to kill Charles Degal, like the twenty seventh time, Lyman Limitsker is the NATO commander in Paris, Charles de gaul calls him in his office and says, get the hell out of my country. He actually removed and most people don't know this either. He actually removed the French military from NATO and they did not rejoin until like two thousand and nine, so the French military was not even in NATO. But when they kicked NATO out of Paris because they tried to kill him, they moved it to Belgium. And it's not a coincidence that Dutroux was in Belgium because what you find is anytime there is a large concentration of men, primarily military in this case, but a lot of civilians are involved in NATO as well, they're going to put child trafficking operations as well as women of the night operations for blackmail, because you get single men who get Some are absolutely deviant, but others are per are completely They drug them at a dinner party and then they stage pictures with them and they will use that as blackmail for the rest of their life. So you have all kinds of and you find these large operations primarily around those types of activities. So if you look at the similarities between Colony of Dignity, it not only functioned as a pedophilia ring, but it also functioned as a terrorist training camp. They had padded torture cells in the basement of that facility where they were running with the DINA, which was the Pinochet gets installed as the military dictator in Chile after they murdered a Linde and the DINA operation of kidnapping people and torturing them. They use the Colony of Dignity as a torture facility if they recall correctly.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a maybe this is beyond what you you maybe is your your area of research, But I feel like there's I want to say, like the Hand of Death cult had some sort of connections to Colonia Dignidad or something, but that might be beyond you. But I kind of I was kind of, you know, put poking out a little bit the idea of how some of this seems to leak into even in the cult areas. Uh. I mean, hell, you can get into really deep into the weeds with the you know, the Church of Satanism, the Temple of set other stuff like that where you go, oh, there's a there's something else going on here too, So.
Speaker 3: There's connections to all of those things. So the Datrou affair had a lot of similarities to but the Deatrou affair was the worst one that I've come across. They literally staged hunting in the woods of children hunted. So it was the single worst one that I've come across. And of course, as you articulated, they had they found dead bodies in his basement when that children had been put in the walls of the basement down there, and so yeah, that was one of the most horrific ones that I've researched. But I wanted to hit on and I did watch your show with the Lawyer about what I want to kind of probably again. And you guys can think I'm slow, but I'm like at year two of this research and I'm concentrating on all of these other areas and doing the research. You know, I found stay behind units in Iran before nineteen fifty three, So your point about Iran is dead on. They had basically all of the southern tribes in Iran they had trained to be terrorists inside of Iran, which is how they basically overthrew Mosadk. But there's a big model to be talked about in Iran because as soon as we overthrew Mosadek and reinstall the show aw Major General Norman Swartzkoff Senior, Norman Storman, Norman's dad was called in he's a retired major general and said, hey, we got a job for you over here in Iran. He's the guy that went over and created the Savakh. The Savakh was the intelligence terrorist organization inside of Iran. And all those nice pictures they posed of the nineteen seventies and how life was, and that was not life in Iran. That was life in Iran, in Tehran around the Shaw, that's not what life was. Everywhere else. They had prisons all over the place, they had torture terror centers all over the place. And Norman Schwartzkoff Senior set it all up. He set it all up under the USAID program called Office of Public Safety. And if you just research Office of Public Safety, you're going to find that they were in over fifty three countries. Basically, what they did was created a terrorist FBI National Police Force and an intelligence operation that worked hand in hand to terrorize every one of the citizens that said a single word against the military dictator or show figure that had been installed by the CIA and was controlled by the CIA. So this was done in Chile with a dina, it was done in Eruguay, and in Eruguay we find Dan Meetroone who was a retired police chief out of Indiana and Richmond, Indiana be specific, and he had went to an FBI training and learned all of this shit. And the Indiana University was in bed with Michigan State University who created the Phoenix program under the tutelage of the CIA and deployed it to Vietnam. But you find that same kind of Phoenix program ish kind of stuff in every office of public safety. So Dan Meatroone is involved in training the Iguayan National Police Force under the Office of Public Safety, embedded with CIA, and he ends up getting kidnapped himself and they kill him.
Speaker 2: Yep. This is I don't know, maybe you said it, but he was. His specific thing was torture, trading torture, and then he gets abducted and tortured. I mean, sometimes sometimes you go maybe there's a god.
Speaker 3: Him though, no, they questioned him. I actually just finished a book recently. They didn't torture him. They killed him, they didn't torture him. Yeah. And so anyway, again we were told that two Tomorrows were communists. They weren't. They were legitimate patriots that did not want a dictator in their country and the CIA controlled, and they wanted him out of there. And that is what you find in most of these countries is the patriots rise up against the oppression of the newly installed CIA dictator that's giving all of their resources away. And that's the point I want to hammer home. Every single one of these things was to monopolize a resource in a country. We monopolized the oil in Iran when we overthrew most of DECK. And let me tell you specifically because I like name and names. Prior to our involvement in Iran, what eventually becomes BP, the Anglo American or Anglo Oil Company whatever it was called before that had a monopoly on the oil revenues from Iran. They were getting eighty six cent on every dollar profit and Iran was getting fourteen cent. All most of DECK wanted was a fifty to fifty split, which the US. Standard Oil had just arranged with Saudi Arabia. That's all they wanted, fifty to fifty. The British would not give him that, and he ends up being under house arrest for the rest of his life when he was overthrown. And do you know what BP ended up with fifty percent because do you know who got the rest of that money? Standard Oil? Because Standard Oil. Kermit Roosevelt, the grandson of Teddy Roosevelt, was the CIA guy that went in and overthrew Mozedeic for Frank Wisner and Alan Dulles. And they did that so Standard Oil would get the difference every single one of these things. The CIA has never worked for the United States. They've never worked for the United States president. They work for an international syndicate to go in and overthrow the government so they can exploit the resources in that company. When we went and overthrown Sukarno in Indonesia, there was a study that geologists discovered a mountain of gold and the purest oil ever found on God's Green Earth in Indonesia. They found it in the nineteen thirties, but the Dutch did not have the ability to it was a Dutch colony. They didn't have the technology and the capability to take it over. And then when they finally when Sukarno got his freedom after World War Two for the Indonesian people, he was not on board with them exploiting him, so he had to go. They tried to overthrow him once the CIA got caught, and then they come back and they try to overthrow him and do and install Suharto. So immediately after the installation of Suharto in Indonesia, the standard oil Dutch and there was one other country it may have been the UK go in and start pumping the oil. Well. Basically they get some kind of slanted deal again where they're getting the majority of the profits, so they send in the anytime they want the resources in the country. They did it throughout all of Africa, Congo. We talked about with Patrice Lumumba that he had uranium. They wanted all of the uranium, and Patrice Lumumba come to the United States and said, I'll give you all the uranium. I'm just not giving any money to Belgium because he was they were a former Belgium colony, and they said, we just want to cut them out we're not a colony anymore. We want our we want to build some schools and hospitals. We can't do it if we cut them in, So I will deal directly with you. Eisenhower wouldn't meet with him. President Vice President Nixon wouldn't meet with him, and so they send them over to the State Department. He meets with the Secretary of the State and the Secretary of State is told him to pound sand. You're not cutting Belgium out. They're our partner. And so Patrice Lumamba said, fuck you, I don't care. I'm not going to I'm not going to do this, and so he goes home and he tells all the Belgium military to leave. The Belgium comes back and says, well, you can have enlisted people, but I'm keeping all of our officers there. They're gonna have to work for me. And Patrice Lamamba goes, I'm in charge here, not you get them out, and immediately Auto Scorziny deploys down to the resource area called Katanga and they start a civil war. They start attacking Patrice Lumumba's forces and immediately NATO recognizes the Katanga as a separate country. What I thought. We didn't change countryes. Yeah, overnight, it becomes a separate country until they can kill Patrice Lumamba and then Katanga becomes part of the Congo again. And that's the part part I want to hit home. Every single time, the CIA is not out there willy nilly killing people and willy nilly doing covert operations. They are an arm of the International Syndicate. They are the military arm of the International, the paramilitary arm of the and the IMF and the World Bank. They're the economic muscle. This is an all out war against all of the world's countries for them to own everything and for us to own nothing. That's the point I want to hit home. But I want to go back and talk about.
Speaker 2: Uh Kirk Kirk lines the lawyer head on. Yeah, Oklahoma. I figured maybe you might have some I'm glad you actually watched that because I wasn't going to bring it up because I was like, I figured this would interest you because this is a it was a very unique interview. I don't know how much you know about the lie. I know you know some. I know you know something about Strasmeyer. I don't know you how much you know the law of Kirk and stuff, so it was a unique interview.
Speaker 3: Again for a second, do you know that his granddaddy was a Nazi?
Speaker 2: Who's that Kirk or Strasmeyer? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, his grand daddy's a Nazi. The lore is what that he's supposedly was in believe double digits Nazi party. I believe member, So it wasn't even the triple digits, I think if I recall correctly.
Speaker 3: So do you also know that he went back when he left here and worked for the German B and D.
Speaker 2: So he went back and worked for the B and D after Yes, I did not know that if that was the case, that he resumed operations with the B and D upon returning to Germany after the Oklahoma City bought me. And if you ever seats for that, I would appreciate because I haven't heard that. So I did not know that one.
Speaker 3: And also I'm trying to look it up real quick. His dad was a very interesting guy too, very much involved in Gladio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dad was a what did he work for the cut? Who he worked for? Some big wig? I just can't remember his name right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he worked for the government too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well, you know, he was like a cabinet member or something like a very high up He was like the right hand man of I forget specifically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would be in the perfect position to know everything about Gladio in Germany.
Speaker 2: MM. So what do you think of Kirk's story.
Speaker 3: He comes from a Gladio family, Yeah, right, and he just so happens to be involved in a domestic terror event in the United States after I just explained that we have Gladigo too. Now here's what's important to me in the context of my research. So in America, it was very important to create a narrative, and the narrative for terrorism in the United States was going to be white nationalist, Christian terrorist. So when you combined what your guests did between Ruby Ridge, right, the gun fanatic, white nationalist and Waco, the religious fanatic Christian cult SEC and the military Timothy McVeigh domestic terror bombing. When you come those three things, what do you get the white nationalist, Christian terrorist.
Speaker 2: Yep, which, frankly, I feel like we're still feeling that till today. I mean, I can feel the culture of shifting now, but we still we mean, it's just now shifting. So personally, it's but I mean, it's just now to where white people are, like, not that I'm a particularly a racialist one way or the other, but it's admittedly white guilt and all these other things that have been a thing for a while.
Speaker 3: So it was and it started with that narrative. And if you didn't have every single one of those pieces together, you could not have done the entire white nationalist, Christian terrorist. And that's what we saw play out during the Biden administration. Let's just round them all up. When I got off active duty in two thousand and eight, I was like that one FBI list that came out that said here's all the potential domestic terrorists. I fit like seven of the ten categories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most military members did. It was still stuff like insignias of like don't tread on me and stuff like that, where it's just like every other military member probably has that stupid bumper sticker.
Speaker 3: So if I'm going to set up a narrative to classify all of the people that would rise up against a dictatorship in the United States in opposition to one world government, they set the narrative with those three events. So no one will ever convince me and let me give you another kind of weird tidbit. Do you know it's been confirmed. I mean it's in the congressional testimony and everything else that military equipment was used at Waco?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right. Do you know where it came from specifically?
Speaker 2: Huh Ford Hood for Hood, Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know who was the commander of Forurhood at the time. No, Wesley Clark.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 3: Do you know who was the NATO commander during Bosnia? Wesley Clark?
Speaker 2: Huh man, they really do they And he's the guy who is that famous seven countries in seven years or whatever. So once again, we talked to Eisenhower earlier. But it's like, I mean, every single time, it's always the one they choose to tell you that. Well, that's what that is is that's their relief valve, that's their relief flve.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm telling you. In every one of these research projects, I I have to just get up and walk away. I will. I will read this. And now because I know all of the names, I have them all in my notes, all I have to do is do a search and I'm like, hit hit, hit hit. Every single time a new name will come up, or an old name that I ran across like four times.
Speaker 2: Everything that we're referencing this Cirk interview I did, okay. I mean, I don't know if you watched the whole thing, but I feel like anyway, especially if you know the Oklahoma City bombing, the way I did that interview, I felt like I just asked him the obvious questions and I didn't try to do any sort of gotcha anything, didn't try to, but it was just like I knew his very Yeah, I know his story. I don't need to. I can just be like, tell me your story and tell me all these people you know, and it's just anyone with a brain can kind of go, something's weird here, and I don't really need to press it. Just the imagine just literally, like you know, just looking from what Strasmeyer, what he licked up with Petruski, who supposedly was CIA. Even in that interview, he was like, well, I don't think you CIA, but he does have the story about he stringed up a fella in a post World War two or really that is counterintel operations, that's what you were describing, Like maybe it's not CIA, maybe it's military intel, but Tomato Tomato, and then like I mean, just going on. Then you have Roger Moore, who I mean, he didn't know anything about him. But that's another character in the Oklahoma City bombing who worked for Civilian material Assistance. He was in league with a Cuban exiles. He's an FBI informant, a CIA informant. I mean you go through just I mean you go Halloway, which we referenced in that who was working with Lions admittedly as his right hand man, and he claims to have worked for what was it Air America I believe. So it's like he which is a CIA front. It just goes on and on and on. You just you lose your mind.
Speaker 3: Right, That's one of those things where you go, Okay, I'm gonna put this down and go garden for an hour because I just like my whole brain just up. You cannot look into Oklahoma bombing seriously and not see Gladio written all over it. You just can't. Every aspect of that was the weapon cachets they just so they ends up at the hangar where the nine to eleven hijackers were training out of I mean literally everything about it. They overlap, the logistical support everything I was trying to find where I actually uh talked about his dad. But I'll send you the ex post because all of that is connected pack con.
Speaker 2: YEP, which which my theory and not even my theory. I don't own it. But the idea is that essentially the way that I guess you could say it's you're glad you kind of evolves over time, but at least with the Oklahoma City bombing, and I think probably in other ops, I see a similar type strategy. I think pat Con was likely to some extent, probably in a genuine intel gathering operation. I mean, I don't agree with what the way it went about things, but I don't think it was trying to perpetrate false flag attacks. But now I mentioned a few people who are CIA and now, so I think what we're looking at as you see one OP that might get infected by another. In this way, you get plausible deniability as you exit the op. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 3: I think the entire thing, just like GLADIO, was made to look legitimate, and the entire thing was Gladio. They were stashing weapons at guard armories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Operation Punch out and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how is that not Gladio. The entire concept of Gladio is having weapon cachets around the country that you can fall in on. What better place to stash them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well okay, yeah, I'm just thinking through you.
Speaker 3: If you look at Gladio, if you just looked at it on the surface, if you went on Wikipedia and you go, oh, well, you know, it was all to fight communism. What's bad with that? It was never to fight communism. I'd established that one hundred percent. There was no communism. There was no communism legitimate. Even the Tudor Party in Iran. Go back and look at because I was like, oh, this Tutor Party that they claimed was communists, and it may have been communists, but how many people were in the Tudor Party, like a thousand? There were millions of people in Iran. So we went over through a government because there's a thousand people in the country. You didn't like the Tudor Party was no threat. There were no threat to anybody. It was an excuse, every single one of them. Watamala, Nicaragua, Oh my god, they're all communists. They they told us the park was communist. The fark never even talked to a communist. So the entire thing is a lie. And once you get that part, then you have to dig a little deeper and say, well, what were they hiding with the lie? Pat Con to me was the anti communist umbrella of legitimacy that hid the actual operation that was being conducted.
Speaker 2: I guess the theory I'm trying to articulate is is kind of the way I see it with at least pat Con, and the way it interacts with something like a gladio of sorts is I almost feel like that's like an asset that can tap into. So like there will be operators on the ground in pat Con who their belief of it is they don't think they're any part of any false flag and uh and to some extent even maybe on to the higher ups of pat CON. This is an intelligence gathering operation. But all it takes is onesies, twosies, a little here and there to make a shift, a little shift, and you already have essentially these are essentially stay behind units. But then you just put one one little actor, drop him in there, and then now he is someone to know and he can he can make it go live. Like you've already set that thing into play. Yeah, like straths may Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my whole point. So let me talk about that for just a second, because do you make a very very important point. So people ask me all the time because I'm military, Well, is all the milk military? Then bad that was involved in these CIA operations like with the Contras and stuff. No, because you're you really have to delineate between. So if pat Con the entire concept was bad, and I would argue that it is, it was a false foot facade. Now does that mean everybody in pat Con was bad? No, that's your point. Just like when we were illegally supporting the Contras, this CIA intelligence that was made up said they were communists. So if you get a JSOT guy down there training what are literally terrorists, but they're described as anti terrorists or anti communists fighters because we were told the Sandinistas were communists. So you get this gung ho young twenty two year old buff you know, green beret whatever ranger guide down there and he's training people to fight communists, that's what he thinks he's doing. He's not doing that. He is training people to be terrorists to attack a legitimate government that the CIA, and the International Syndicate doesn't like so they are using that capability, and that's to your point. Does that mean everybody involved in the operation is bad. No, it does not, because they rely almost exclusively on CIA intelligence, which is not intelligence. It is an agenda to do whatever the International Syndicate wants done. They United Fruit owned primarily all of Nicaragua. They owned almost all of the irritable land there. They didn't use all of it. They didn't want competition, so they had, through corrupt land deals, basically bought the higher country. So you have peasants and you have this elite group that they co opt into suppressing terroristically the peasants so they can live a life of luxury by sucking up to United Fruit. And when the Sandinistas come to power and kick United Fruit out of the country, they just pick up the phone and call the CIA say hey, I want that government gone. The CIA then produces the necessary intelligence to convince Southcom to go down to Nicaragua and train the contrast in Al Salvador and Honduras and Guatemala, and they think they're training anti communist people to take out a communistic government, when that's not the case. At all, and they hide all of the real information from these people.
Speaker 2: I did want to mention actually when when I mentioned earlier the little info about the Florida swamps and the Everglades, and I actually I think I recollect that from my OKAC research because I believe it was purported that McVeigh I believe was actually going with Roger Moore to deliver arms to the Cuban exiles in the swamps down in the Everglades. If so, yeah, then that kind of goes more to the idea of like literal stay behind units that they're training up there. Now, the last question I want to bring it to. I mean, I think we've kind of done an incidentally done a good job of kind of going through the eras through this. Let's bring it back to bring it to modern day. And I think probably one of the best examples of kind of what I'm driving at is in how it's evolved. Although when I say it's evolved, the other forms still coexists at the same time, Like we have like the Michigan stuff that's kind of almost like a sort of in the same milieu of the OKC stuff. But then we have what's kind of you kind of emerged in the past decade or so, the rise of the school shooter. And now I would I would I would say or or just the shootings, maybe not necessarily school. I mean, it kind of is a wide range of different things, but generally speaking is typically schools. And I don't know if you've really embroiled yourself in this area, but like I would say, something like the nine A seven sixty four, that's probably one of the best best ties in Yeah, And that's I know a lot of people are already kind of jumping to that conclusion with this one, which I get. I actually think there's a lot of that does seem to point to that, but it's not conclusive. It's still very early with the most recent shooting over in Minnesota, but even then, that's kind of what people are jumping at, and it it kind of, let's be real, kind of fits the patterns. We get a lot of stuff going on in the world right now. Let's be real. The powers that be would love a distraction right now, and this is kind of the perfect distraction for them, and it is if you look into seven six four and then if you it's parent purported parent organization O nine A. It's it's it's origins very much are in Gladio, which seems to be here, you know, where I'm driving at, and that is kind of leaked intoday. That was you know, kind of formed in the post World War two era, and then at least that's the legend I think technically speaking, the guy who has the Gladio, if I recall correctly, the guy with the Gladiot connections, it does also make a big legend of himself, but many until people do so, it's kind of like, how do you parse what's real it's not, But it seems I think there was some sort of sources that do seem to corroborate his his Gladio connections. So aside from just this word.
Speaker 3: The part that was in the UK for the nine A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I get I just because I just thoughts and kind of how it's involving into today. It's obviously seemingly now coming into the chat rooms. It's even a kind of even the child trafficking component with a seven sixty four. Uh maybe not trafficking maybe but overtly but maybe at least abuse, because that's leaning into that. I mean, hell, even trafficking there's been multiple cases of seven six four or the calm or just generally those types of people that have you know, abducted children or rapes and stuff like that. So I mean, uh, and I mean these are also people that are committing shootings and stuff. They're just they're literally accelerationists. This whole chaos, out of control thing. Their whole modus operandi is creating chaos. Hell, even this current thing going on with the shooting, a lot of what they are about is even tapping into the narrative game. Kind of weird. I guess this kind of ties into the idea of like, oh, it's just Cammi's and like, well, they're kind of playing off that, like that dialectical thing, but on a higher level, almost as if the populace has evolved and now they're literally intentionally trying to play off the binary dialectic going on. For example, this guy's a trainny, but at the same time then he's saying like, you know, six million wasn't enough or whatever, like, so people are getting conflicting messages is he left, is he right? Is he what? And then people immediately read into it what they want. I mean, hell, we already literally, I think hours before this there was a freaking cash ptel put out with like list a few different things about like, oh look at that, Oh he said he hates Trump. He said, oh, this is right. When you're like you're missing the point, you're missing the point entirely.
Speaker 3: So I have an Anthony Sutton actually coined these phrases, the Hegelian right and the Hegelian left right. So if you keep in mind that that's a that's a narrative in and of itself. There is no right and left. There's a Hegelian pretend left, and there's a Hegelian pretend right, and those are too basically for most people. You like to always think cowboys and Indians. You like to always think there's good guys and there's bad guys.
Speaker 2: Black Cat's white yeats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is not true. There is a group of people. And I kind of used to when I first started this, I used to joke that the International Syndicate like the He's not left, He's just a Hegelian leftist. And then you've got the Koch brothers, they're not right. They all want the same thing. They want to control resources and they want to control us. So they're the Hegalian right.
Speaker 2: Hell, even capitalism communism is that too?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I mean, I will admit I have my political theory. I it depends on capitalism. Is it's kind of you know, depends on who's defining it. But generally speaking, I mean that's literally the Nazi communist kind of dialectic that we're sort of seeing here. They kind of roughly made it this capitalistic or state capitalism and or state socialism or communism or whatever, and created this false dialectic. And even as simple as you point out these corporations, let's be real, how do the right, how does the right generally approach corporations? That's good? These are the John Gults of the world, the the Howard Rourke's. These are the the the high, the well to do businessmen, the Elon Musk's uh.
Speaker 3: And then Hegalian left does it the same thing with their funders. Yeah, like the sorosis. So that's why I'm saying the entire narrative is bullshit. If you could excuse me, if you could pretend that they're three year olds and you're playing the game with straws. You know how one straw was shorter than the other. And that's how you're going to get to pick who's it. I don't know if you did that when you were kids, but we did. You picked like little straws, like straw hay straws or grass blades. And if you were going to play a game and you're gonna pick who's it first, like hide and seek, whoever got the short one was going to be it. That they're literally in a room pulling straws. Everybody that got a short straw is going to be the Hegelian right, and everybody that got a long straw is going to be the Hegelian left. They're in one club. If you go back to the thing, like we just did an entire series on Skull and Bones, they all came out of the same club. Of them are right, the Hegelian right. Half of them are the Hegelian left. It's a false narrative. It's used to distract us and make us pretend like it's the Cowboys versus the Pittsburgh Steelers back in the you know, nineteen seventies, when they were like the two teams that everybody wanted to watch. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: It's Clinton and Bush slinging drugs in Arkansas. It's a yeah, it's a I mean, what more can you really say?
Speaker 3: Narrative? So if for the last eighty years the drug explosion, no matter what president was in office, if you just took a narrative bringing it back to home to your point, if today we just watched a government that a friend of mine was not at January sixth. He was in California. He made a post on the internet that kind of was associated with January sixth, and he had his house rated by the FBI. He wasn't even in They found him based on a post. Now, do you want me to believe that that guy that just did that school shooting they couldn't find that guy in all of the shit that he posted. Give me a break. If they wanted to find these people, they have so much of our information. They know every kid that is messed up in the head, most of them are under psychological evaluation, most of them are on prescription medicine. Are you telling me that the world's most intelligence gathering organization that can find the little needle in the grandma with cancer in whatever state she was from, that was in Washington, d C. Can't find that kid. I don't buy it. I don't buy any of it.
Speaker 2: He was posting his plans basically, I was covering this morning. So it's like, I mean, he he bought.
Speaker 3: Three guns in close proximity and a shitload of weapons or ammunition for the guns, and that did not raise it. I can't go buy a gun, three of them in a row and not draw a red flag in that system. How did that not flag him? So all of those types of things, they want you to believe that that's all possible when it's not possible, while at the same time showing you it's not possible with what they did with January sixth. They can't find anybody they want. They can make up a crime on anybody they want. So they have the capability to do this, where they choose to use that capability is what we should be paying attention to, and that, to me is the most disturbing part of all of this, is that we are so fixated that there is actually a left and a right when we've been proven over and over and over again. The changes between the Reagan administration, the Bush Senior Clinton Bush Junior Obama, not a damn thing changed. The only thing, like opium continued cocaine, continued, And if you are spending billions of dollars in this quote unquote fight against drugs, do you think that you ought to have at least a little bit of a decline in the supply coming into America? If you are actually fighting a war on drugs, if you go to Columbia, what you find every drop of that money was used for. It was not a single drop of it used for fighting the cocaine. It was paying and training to create a national police force in Colombia and terrorists, and those terrorists we were told was fighting the farc. Well, the farc was basically a representative of the people that had been displaced because of Colombian oil in the olivegarchs. And if I have to exploit a company or a country for oil, I might as well. If they have mountains, I'm gonna grow. I'm gonna grow whatever drug crop there is, because you can pick between opium and cocaine. So they already had coca down there. Coca was a medicinal plant that was used to make tea and like real medications traditionally for the indigenous people in that area. So hey, if you've got that and I make cocaine, we'll go with that. And so you find that every single one of these things. So in the billions of dollars we sent down there in the war on drugs, what we actually created was a twenty thousand person pairamilitary capability housed in Colombia. And you know what they're using them for now, rentam mercenaries. They're in Ukraine, they're in Africa. So all of these private military contracting companies they hire third country tree nationals, primarily Colombia. We trained all of those people to supply to these private military contractors. They are using them. You in uses them as rent a pair of military security. The State Apartment uses them. And so we the people have paid for this paramilitary capability that both the CIA covertly but they also use them overtly and private militaries. All of those guys. In Iraq there was Colombia's everywhere. That in Afghanistan there were Colombians everywhere.
Speaker 2: One example of maybe not directly this, but kind of pointing to what you're getting at that. A recent example is Syria. I don't know if you remember the fallout that was going in Syria with the DRUS and all the rampant killings between the sectarian violence, and it's kind of confusing of who's doing what, this or that. But when you get down to the crux of it, I believe what really set it off was essentially one group claims that they can kidnapp some either one or multiple people from their group, and the other one claims the same exact thing. You also have between the different violence, you have mercenaries all over the place. So you have this crazy obfuscated situation, which I've said from the beginning when I found out with the root cause of the whole skirmish and essentially that Israel, then when you was able to take buffer zones and kind of capitalize on it, it seemed all too convenient that both sides just magically missed some people all of a sudden. To me, I don't know. I mean, obviously I have no idea. It could have literally just been one side stole one some people from the other and vice versa. But to me, it looks like both people seem genuinely like, hey, what the hell you took some people. It's like, well, maybe there's a third party here exploiting your sensibilities. I don't know, it's kind of what it feels like. And then you add in the mayhem of these mercenaries, which there were claims by the Seeran government, which I don't know whether it's true or not, that a lot of the supposed sectarian violence was coming from different mercenaries who weren't even technically part of their group. So it's just all this now. I don't know what the truth of the matter is, but just point to even just the mercenaries itself could kind of create this. They can play off that when they want to, Oh, these are just they're not even from here.
Speaker 3: So plausible deniability. So what you have if you zoom out in Syria, it's a resource issue. Every one of them boils down to that. So these oil companies around there wanted a pipeline through Syria. So Asad flew to the UK, met with a queen personally said hey, you can build your pipeline. I don't have a problem with your pipeline. You're not bringing British forces to guide guard the pipeline. My forces will guard the pipeline. You're gonna pay me royalties. I have an incentive to guard it and not let anything happen. To it. The Queen basically told them to pound sand kind of just like lu Mamba, kind of like Mozaedic, kind of like all of them. So Asad said, okay, well then you're not going to build the pipeline because I'm not allowing British forces in my country because every place you show up, the president gets overthrown. So you're not going to be in my country. And so they declared all out war on a SOD. He was supposed to go with the Arab spring. He was left standing. And so it was full scale attack on a SOD from all forces, Israel, NATO, everybody. They wanted them gone. Well who shows up? ISIS and al Qaeda. Well, where did they come from? Well they were trained in the by the CIA in Afghanistan. Both of those two organizations, al Qaeda and ISIS are trained and created by the CIA. They are used by the CIA all over because once we lost the anti Soviet, anti communists boogeyman, they always have to have a boogeyman. From the fall of the Berlin Wall in the late eighties early nineties, we immediately transitioned with Desert Storm one to radical Islamic terrorists. They're in the new boogeyman. So they already created.
Speaker 2: That funny you Soalia and in the same going into Isis, we're still there fighting Isis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so create radical Islamic terrorist in uh Afghanistan during the eighties fighting the communists. And so now we have the whole mushah Haden al Qaeda Isis birth and now we have our built in new boogeyman waiting on the sideline. So the Soviet Union comes down and immediately we got a new enemy. That's not a coincidence. That's called chaos and control. So now they're going to create terrorism because that's going to be the new Soviet threat. And everywhere we go it's all to fight terrorism. And that's what happened in Syria. We want a side gone, So we're going to have terrorist events in Syria. So al Qaeda comes in, Isis comes in, and it's all an all out front to take a sawd out. And that's basically all you need to know. It was Israel, it was NATO, it was everybody, and they're gonna throw everything they have at him until he's gone. And now he's gone.
Speaker 2: All right, we're almost at two hours. That's how you know. This has been a good episode, so I appreciate your time. I think we'll probably leave it there. I mean, if you have anything else you feel like it needs to be added. But I think we did a pretty good job of covering the basics of a gladio. But let people know where they can find you any last thoughts and we'll get on out of here.
Speaker 3: So basically two primary places. I'm on Rumble at the Colonel's Corner. That's the thing run Rumble channel, and I do do I'm traveling right now. I'm up in Ohio. I live right down the road from you, by the way. I'm in Central Florida too, and so I normally do shows every day at four o'clock. We do books on this sub. We've done probably twenty five different books. I just kind of go through the book. I pre read the books, check out the author, and if it's ads context Operation Claudia, like we're doing Columbia right now, which is kind of why that's at the forefront of my mind. And basically everything we were ever told about Columbia is a lie, as with every other area that I've researched, and so also on X at Colonel Towner and you just fill out colonel awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate your time. We'll have to do something some other time. We definitely have a lot of common interest. But for those who want to support what I'm doing over here, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review, and iTunes are Spotify. You can follow me on Twitter at Tara Gangose if you want to support the show, and the best way you can do that with money over at patron dot com. So there's no way, who's a twenty of the lowest levels two bucks. That's where you get access to the early episodes. I do about one to two of those a week, usually keep about four or so of those behind the paywall, and any given times it's weeks paywald content. You also get access to the ad free RSS feed, access to Telegram, access to the pre show, and priority for the Collins on Me and Austin's weekly live callin show Already deads on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. That goes out on both of our platforms, and the highest levels my sponsors and they give them a big shot. Every episode is a big thank you for everything they do and my previous co host. I'm tagging at Learn to Toad at Abrogate D's at Zero, Varius k at Underscoring, and Zeal Tim Tittle at John Cleebold, Will Bell's Delicious Blueberry Rowdye Wine, big fan of show, Torn Maye at Wayne Metaculus and not Massad because somebody is a funny goose in my group. And with that, guys, we're out of here. Love you all, We'll see you soon. Bye bye, thank you, thank you,