Speaker 1: Gooden tag yes crapelon since one aband it's a frag v zagzi automobile after it.
Speaker 2: Auto does auto does auto.
Speaker 1: Vi Zangzi restaurant, restaurant.
Speaker 2: Does restaurant.
Speaker 1: Zagzi in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: In restaurant in restaurant yet sagzi in the car in auto im im auto.
Speaker 1: Him is a combination word of in and deem zang remel In the car, iim auto franzy woman autoist, who is ya auto Zanzi? That's auto in the gist is in the guts rasa in the gutish raser say in the car in gutta street.
Speaker 2: Im auto in the gutish raser, iim auto in the gretis rasa.
Speaker 3: Harbor hamsi kinda.
Speaker 1: Zagzi. We have two children yahamt swa kinda. We have a son and a daughter.
Speaker 2: Yaham and Torta and inzon and Anna Torta.
Speaker 1: Fraangzi really.
Speaker 3: Is the good.
Speaker 1: Zangzi. Our family is not very big familiar. Gros Toletta is who is to to Letta? Bitter?
Speaker 2: Who is to Toiletta bitter?
Speaker 1: Zangzi over there, todrum wiz akt man, How does one say wesak man gasoline.
Speaker 2: Benzine, does been seen? Does spend seen.
Speaker 1: Zangxi twenty liters please swanssha Zangxi. That's enough?
Speaker 3: Does this kanook.
Speaker 1: Zangzi for sixty kilometers?
Speaker 3: Does this Kanuka.
Speaker 1: Fuscan nuk ben scene is up if Obduska nuk ben scene ist is Tuscan nuke ben scene is Duscan nuke ben scene Sanzi. My car is big man auto is cross too big course you have a very big car.
Speaker 4: See harm and there crosses auto see ham and there crosses auto.
Speaker 1: Frog they up as an unmer conscious autoist.
Speaker 3: It's this an americancious auto. Is this an American nacious auto?
Speaker 1: Zangxi, No, it's a German car.
Speaker 2: Nine is the stand Deutsches auto. Nine is the standoutches auto.
Speaker 1: Frazie hab.
Speaker 3: Hamzen of pencin Hamzen of Pencine.
Speaker 1: Zangxi. Yes, but not enough, Yeah, abaniuk Zanzi. I need ten leaders, Lita mhm.
Speaker 2: Ista viz act man.
Speaker 1: How does one say, viz act man, you need ten leaders of gas af dite sine scene Zangzi. I need ten leaders? Is lita wait a moment with a hole in the iron movement.
Speaker 3: Warden the is moment in moment, the is in movement.
Speaker 1: The act man you wait after diut.
Speaker 3: The vaten.
Speaker 1: Thez act man, we wait.
Speaker 3: Vaden viavaten.
Speaker 1: Wait a moment.
Speaker 3: W the I movement.
Speaker 1: I need fifteen leaders fundzine those fract man. Here's how you ask those fract man, where are you going? We don't want the bitter.
Speaker 3: Wo hin.
Speaker 1: Wohin vohin means where to and is used when you're talking about a destination. Frac frau vohinsi fiet ask the woman where she is going. Fraci de frau vohinsy fayet bouhin fhragnsie bouhin fhagnsie. I'm going to Berlin.
Speaker 3: Ifign apelin, if a Repelin.
Speaker 1: Thesachtmann, I'm going to Berlin tomorrow. Remember in German time goes before place.
Speaker 3: If Mopelin, morgnar Repelin.
Speaker 1: Fragnzine, how many kilometers is that? Ask are that?
Speaker 3: Do you feel? A kilumeta isn't us? We feel a kilumet isn't us?
Speaker 1: Zagzi wait please bita just a moment, please just is understood and moment and moment, Where are you going to Berlin? Bouhin blin bouhin it's far to Berlin. We don't want is this right now? Repellion by it? Why it buy it? Zangxi, that's this white npeleonist. Is this white nopeleon up, this viltish white narpeleonist.
Speaker 3: Is this volokish white npeleon.
Speaker 1: Zangxi, Wait, I don't know, but in the wis n seventy kilometers we are in a bit of sipi kilometer sip sich sip sich zangzi seventy seep tsish zagon. Try to say seventy two sway and seep tish sway and seep tish zagzi seventy five.
Speaker 2: Fun fund seep tish wiz acman twenty one I nund swan sishag seventy one I nun seepsish iron un sip tish i nun zip tish.
Speaker 1: Zagzi seventy four kilometers.
Speaker 2: Few and sipsish kilometer fio and zipsi zangxi no seventy one nine island zipsi isnand zip ti.
Speaker 1: Zangzi just a moment, in a moment, zang Xi. That's too fast, does it?
Speaker 3: Sushne does this shne?
Speaker 1: Where are you going? When? Farnzi zangzi seventy four fio and zipsi and yet thang z sixty four fi and seest sich fionzi zang z sixty five or seventy five fundvan order friend from zipsi fundfan or friend from zipsi. Zang Zi, that's far, that is right, That is right, zangzi. I need a lot of gas.
Speaker 3: I been seen, I you've been seen.
Speaker 1: Where are you going? Whin founsi wohin zangzi to Berlin?
Speaker 3: Noar Berlin?
Speaker 1: How many kilometers is that? Remember to say, are that.
Speaker 3: We feel a kilometa isn't us? We feel a kilometa isn't us?
Speaker 1: Which road is it?
Speaker 3: Vida Juan becustrasa is this? Wait here? Wait here beerhustrasa beercustrasis this?
Speaker 1: Note that Strasa can mean both street and road frognzine, which road is it?
Speaker 3: Bekystrasa?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 3: Bekish trasis is.
Speaker 1: Which road goes to Berlin?
Speaker 4: J Besish trasa foodpelin food food, Bakish trasa food, nopelin.
Speaker 1: Fud literally means leads fragzi which road goes to Berlin?
Speaker 4: Bakish trasa food, Blin bakers trasa foodpelin.
Speaker 1: Sangxi Berlin. That's far Berlin? Does this tright? Does this tright? Franzi, how many kilometers.
Speaker 3: Do you feel a kilometer?
Speaker 1: And the seventy five Funuzii, which road goes to Berlin?
Speaker 3: Bestras the food Napperlin.
Speaker 2: Straight ahead with a juzi Garada ours ours ours Garrada goe Garada, Garada ours Garada osgzi straight ahead, Garada os Garada osk zag.
Speaker 1: Z wait.
Speaker 3: Badan Zi.
Speaker 1: Zagon Z. That's not the road to Berlin.
Speaker 4: Does the snasty stars and Appelin does the snasty stars and Appelin.
Speaker 5: The road is over there, diasa is start room fragen Ze straight ahead, Garada os garada os zagzi.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesestraso.
Speaker 1: Fragenz? Which road.
Speaker 2: Mayheus trasse.
Speaker 1: And rodensey the road to Berlin?
Speaker 3: And Appelin.
Speaker 1: Frankzi, we feel alta benzine is brara. Frankzi, we feel alta benzine is braram.
Speaker 3: Do you feel a lida ben.
Speaker 1: Zangxi? Not too much? Needs to feel Zangxi. Give me thirty liders. Give the trici is lita, give triss Lita wesaktman off Deutche wait a moment, please barton the U moment. Bitter exact man seventy sip sish seventy eight achtunzi sish achtun zipzis wexact man, that's not far? Does this niched white wesakman excuse me please and truly can see bitter? Is that the road to Berlin is?
Speaker 3: Does the tarzan a Berlin.
Speaker 1: And yes straight ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, garrada os yeah, garrada ours.
Speaker 1: Wis that man, I still have a lot of gas?
Speaker 3: A carbon or field went scene, a cabin or field been scene.
Speaker 1: Fragny enough for seventy five kilometers. Can look for fanclometer. Yes, if the car is small with bitter.
Speaker 4: Ya and does autoclinist east cleinist ven does audo vendes autoclinist Yeah, vendes audoclinist.
Speaker 1: Note that the order changes after then in this case ist comes last. Now try to say, and if it's a German car.
Speaker 4: Venue dutches autoist Venue dutches autoist Venice dutches autoist.
Speaker 1: Zagzi, it's not very far to Berlin.
Speaker 3: A Berlin.
Speaker 1: Farensi, which road goes to Berlin? Make you stars Naperlin and vhaltenzy straight ahead gerdaos Zangxi, don't drive too fast. Farnie Zangzi, yes yes, goodbye, yeah yeah ofdoz In. This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.