Speaker 1: Night and day at home or away, always carry toms t u MS tome famous quick relief for acid indigestion, presents a date with Judy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Louise Ericson is Judy and John Brown is fothered.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Judy, this is Zugi oh oogie.
Speaker 4: I got the most exciting news for you. What what what There's only forty seven days, six hours, and thirteen seconds until school's out.
Speaker 1: That's Judy, Folks, Judy Foster, the lovable teenage girl who is close to all our hearts. Your dates with the each Tuesday is arranged by the makers of tongues, famous quick relief for acid indigestion. You don't have to travel very far to find out that tons are fast relief for acid indigestion and heartburn. So whether you travel by car, by plane, by bus, or by train, by tons first, and when strange food and irregular hours bring on acid upset, just slip one or two tasty tongues in your mouth the same as you would can be missed almost instantly. Tons neutralize the annoying excess acid. Let you travel in comfort. You never know when or where acid intergestion may hit you, So night and day at home or away. Always carry tons still only ten cents a roll, three roll package a quarter all drug stars say you want tones, tums, tons for the stomach. And now to the Fosters, It's morn a lovely spring morning to make you dance instead of walk, sing instead of talk. And each of the Fosters greets this morning according to his own special characters. Mother preparing breakfast in the kitchen. O.
Speaker 4: No what the eggs and water.
Speaker 5: The eggs go in flop flop plops.
Speaker 4: Two minutes for Melvin's Randolph like some trees, and four minutes for Judy, and five is right for me.
Speaker 1: Randolph doing setting up exercises for the first time at eleven months one two.
Speaker 6: Three fourth out two three fourth in two three fourth out two three four in two three four flast six, ten, eight, nine, ten.
Speaker 4: Eleven.
Speaker 1: Judy doing her hair in front of her dressing table mirror.
Speaker 4: You are so lovely.
Speaker 5: Your hair is sun goal yore land.
Speaker 4: Of sheer blue. On a morning like this, you are prettier than Tooky Whiteman almost.
Speaker 1: And father coming down to breakfast, Dona.
Speaker 7: Somebody left the hall light on all nights.
Speaker 2: DOA I would like to.
Speaker 5: Know why Melvin.
Speaker 2: Dear, good morning. Who left it?
Speaker 5: Isn't it a lovely morning?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's lovely, Dora. I would like to know, all.
Speaker 5: Right, didn't you forget something?
Speaker 2: I guess right, Thank you to swallow.
Speaker 5: None of those things.
Speaker 2: So why are you standing there with your lips stuck out like a dog? Nelson? Oh no, look, I would like to know.
Speaker 7: I would like to.
Speaker 8: Know why the whole light was Good morning mother, good morning son, and a cheery good.
Speaker 4: Morning to you, sire.
Speaker 7: Morning morning, Look, randof, I worked very hard for my money.
Speaker 4: You sure, father? Just sick with another ten or twenty years, and then I'll take over. No jus, donner, isn't this morning?
Speaker 5: Send safe? Mother, absoluteless and safe.
Speaker 7: When you two finally finished discussing the weather, There's something I would like.
Speaker 4: To say, shoot, father, thank you.
Speaker 2: When I came down this morning, I.
Speaker 4: Found a whole life. Good morning to you, Good morning to you, Good morning, dear everybody, Good morning to you, Good morning, my lovely mother, Good morning to you, Good morning, my lovely brother.
Speaker 8: That's the first time I've been called anything but georgeous. Good morning to you, my glamorous.
Speaker 4: Sister, Thank you georgeous. And now my lovely, charming and distinguished tater A lovely good morning.
Speaker 2: To you morning?
Speaker 4: And what makes my lovely father so unusually cheerful this morning? Oh haven't you heard he found the hall light? Oh really, congratulations, my lovely father. I didn't even know.
Speaker 5: What was missing.
Speaker 2: If you've been all just the same, your loveliest huberans bromone.
Speaker 6: I would like to work just who it was me thinks me.
Speaker 4: Here's the sound of yon doorbell. Let me think so too, And are you lovely whoever you are? Hi? Everybody, Oh jesus, it's lovely. Oogie huh, let's all kiss the lovely oogie? Good morning in just a minute. I don't think the morning that lovely?
Speaker 5: What's going at you? First? Delighted?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: What my parents?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: What a morning? I love life and I want to live. But give me some men who are no, give me some women who are.
Speaker 4: Sound hearted women. No, they're too bad for me.
Speaker 9: I don't understand something. Why, oogie, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Why I feel so good today, so so sort of.
Speaker 4: Youthful, bookie, don't you know?
Speaker 5: No, it's strange.
Speaker 3: See you better walk a little faster, Judy, or we'll be late for school.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know something? Oogie?
Speaker 2: Dear?
Speaker 4: Uh huh, I'm crazy about you?
Speaker 5: You are really.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy about.
Speaker 4: You too, Judy, Do you want to know something else? Sure? See that man over there? Yeah, I'm crazy about him too, what Whizzy? I don't know? I'm crazy about everyone today.
Speaker 9: Oh look at me, I'm not even jealous, Ogi, want, Judy?
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be nice in the park today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And think, just thinks? What did it be like in the lake?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We could rent one of Anderson's canoes. Wouldn't it be dreamy? Yeah? Ogi?
Speaker 9: No, Judy, No, don't even suggest perish the spots?
Speaker 4: Oogie, No, we couldn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I've never played hooky before in my entire life. Why my father would have a fit, and my teachers. I shuddered to think what he's saying. Oh no, Juliet's out. I'm adamant, absolutely adamant. I Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody.
Speaker 5: Hi, father, Did you have a hard day?
Speaker 2: Dear?
Speaker 7: Everything went wrong? Secretary mooning around the office, people late for appointment if they showed up at all? What gets into people just forgot what happens to be a nice spring day?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Father, Dear, would you mind signing this?
Speaker 2: I tell you what am I signing? Oh?
Speaker 4: Just a note?
Speaker 2: Dear, let me see. Please excuse my daughter Judy for being absent yesterday. You had a touch of fever and we were you absent from school today?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Sort of daughter?
Speaker 2: How can you be sort of absence?
Speaker 4: She was there in spirit?
Speaker 2: Do you stay out of the well? Judy?
Speaker 4: Well, Ookie and I it was such a beautiful day, and and well it was such a beautiful day.
Speaker 7: We played the hookie j I guess you might call it beck.
Speaker 2: And now you want me to life and say you had a touch of fever.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not a lie, father, You mean you did.
Speaker 2: Have a touch of fevers?
Speaker 5: Uh huh, fad fever?
Speaker 7: Young lady, What do you suppose would happen if I did what you did today? What if I should suddenly decided two nights a day to work? Well, what if I were there responsible.
Speaker 2: About my job as you were about yours? Food? Do you think would pay for your clothes and food and an allowance?
Speaker 5: Mother?
Speaker 3: Where would he get the money from the alimony you'd be paying?
Speaker 4: Young man.
Speaker 5: Melvin, Dear, aren't you making this more important than.
Speaker 2: It really is?
Speaker 7: No, this is very important. A person has responsibilities in life. Mine is too analytics. Judy's is to go to school. If everybody went around neglecting his responsibilities, what do you think what happened to to to to civilizations?
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, Judy plays hooky and civilization goes to.
Speaker 4: Pot I'm sorry, Patter. I won't do it again, I promise, I think. But why don't you sign this now? Please?
Speaker 2: No, I will not find that note to what?
Speaker 5: But I can't go to school tomorrow without a note. I can't possibly what will I.
Speaker 7: Tell the teacher fellow the truth? But father Melvin, no, let her take what's coming to us. And don't you sign the note? E the Dora? Judy has got to learn about responsibility.
Speaker 10: Oh it is good morning here, Good morning to you, love of my life.
Speaker 5: What happened to you since last night?
Speaker 2: Oh? I had a.
Speaker 7: Finite sleep, feel like a minute, Doris is the loveliest morning.
Speaker 4: It was a lovely morning yesterday too.
Speaker 2: I know I was pretty rough on Judy.
Speaker 5: You certainly were well.
Speaker 2: Actually I was right, but maybe I was a little too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I'll be especially nice to her this morning.
Speaker 5: Well, she Randolf have already left the school.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be especially nice to her be leaving. How's about a little breakfast, Dreamboat? Well, i'd breakfast, Dora.
Speaker 5: Fine, you say that every morning.
Speaker 2: I know it was especially goodness.
Speaker 7: Well, I've had breakfast before, but never a breakfast like this. No, never have breakfast like this. All the eggs for yellow old Ham Mill and I am a lucky hollow.
Speaker 2: A day. I feel like a million and I'm only thirty nine. Hey, that's quite a joke.
Speaker 5: Are you got it?
Speaker 1: I feel like a million?
Speaker 5: I'm a yes, it's Melvin, I get it. You want to be on the stage.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're right.
Speaker 2: I can see the market now.
Speaker 7: Love in the Morning starring Limpunk and Melvin postera. Do you know it almost sounds like a belong almost, but do you know how Melvin Post really belonging in his office?
Speaker 2: In ten minutes?
Speaker 7: Oh eh, well, it's off to work.
Speaker 5: I go fire by dere now go on, do just don't stand there? Do the dishes who win? No work in a minute? Yes? Oh right, yes, dear.
Speaker 11: It's a beautiful morning, Yes it is, and it'll probably be a beautiful day.
Speaker 5: Oh yes it will.
Speaker 2: Well long, we're in complete agreement. Yes, let's both take the day.
Speaker 5: Off, take the day.
Speaker 7: Oh Whylia, put your hat on.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: But Melbourne, I couldn't Why the dead dong nade, the dishes on down?
Speaker 5: Why I couldn't dream of it.
Speaker 4: It's the most ridiculous thing, Melvin, I don't need a hat.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's my girl.
Speaker 1: Have you got what you'd call a sensitive stomach? There's careless eating over smoking. A nervous strain sometimes bring on acid indigestion with its heartburn and heaviness. Then you want to try tongues. At the first hit of acid distress, slip one or two tongues in your mouth, the same as you would candy mist. Almost instantly, tons neutralize the excess acid, bring you sweet grateful relief. You see, you don't over alkalize. When you take tons, you don't risk acid rebuffs. Touns contain no bicarbonate of soda, no water soluble alkalies, absolutely none. So never overalkalize. Always neutralize excess vicidity with tongue.
Speaker 2: Handy to taste.
Speaker 1: Paul, you bet, no mixing or stirring, no water needed. Get yourself some tongus this very night. Then do as millions do nights and day at home or away. Always carry tongues still only ten cents a roll, three roll package of quarters. All drug stars asks for tongues, t u ms tons for the tummy. And now back to a date.
Speaker 10: With Judy.
Speaker 4: Hiddy Friendop, I thought you'd never get here. Where have you've been? Said Curry? What's the matter? I'm absolutely beside myself. Something terrible has happened.
Speaker 5: Mother has disappeared.
Speaker 4: What I got home from school at free It's five thirty now and no sound of her. That doesn't mean anything. Oh no, we'll look at the house. Breakfast dishes unwashed, that's not made. Mother wouldn't go out with us doing those things first. And another thing, there's nothing being prepared for dinner. Now I am worried. What are we going to do? Have you got father to the office. No, I didn't want to worry him. I was hoping mother would get back. Well, I think we ought to call him. Yes, I guess what do you think happened?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe she looks with Jimmy Stewart Randolph. How can hello, miss Watson? Well, this is Judy. I speak to my father please? What?
Speaker 5: Oh really? Oh?
Speaker 4: Well I see yes, heyes, all right.
Speaker 8: Goodbye, Oh Randolph, what what speak to me?
Speaker 4: Father hasn't been in his office all day?
Speaker 5: He hasn't.
Speaker 4: No, Miss Watson is hysterical. She says, the place is a madhouse. No one knows what to do. People have been calling all day to speak to father, and she does you know what to say? Tell them? Friend of I just know something terrible.
Speaker 5: What's happened?
Speaker 8: Well, maybe maybe they just told of them. Maybe they both went somewhere.
Speaker 4: Father takes the day off from work. Impossible. You heard what he said last night when he found out I neglected to go to school, about responsibility and all that. Yeah, Randolph, I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 8: Oh wait, wait, let's not do anything hasty. Let's leave the police out of this.
Speaker 4: Why well, what if father, Well what if father absconded with the firm's money. How can you say that about father? No, I guess you wouldn't do a thing like that. Besideses his firm. Shall he be taking his own money? Go on, Judy, call the police. All right, it's the only thing to do. What's the matter, like? You hang up? Randolph?
Speaker 5: Lessen Huh.
Speaker 4: At least we know mother didn't alone.
Speaker 5: They do mother, they look familiar. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, I think this pretty girl is a daughter of Hollis.
Speaker 2: Oh really, how nice? Pleased to meet you daughter of ours?
Speaker 4: Well, Judy, do you think yon parents are cracking up?
Speaker 2: Your son, madam?
Speaker 5: No, your son, sir.
Speaker 2: Oh, pleased to meet you, my son Sai?
Speaker 5: Where were you? Where were we were?
Speaker 4: Judy?
Speaker 5: What's the matter?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: We thought something had happened to you the bears were it made?
Speaker 4: And your secretary said you hadn't been in all day and there's nothing for dinner?
Speaker 2: Oh is that all?
Speaker 4: Oh? We almost call the police.
Speaker 2: Really, all I did was take the day off. We drove out into the country and what it was such a nice day. Well I just didn't feel like spending the day in a stuffy office. Yeah. Yes, we had a wonderful day, didn't we did? Wonderful?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: What are you so upset about?
Speaker 4: I don't said? Who has a better right? After what you said to me last night, we're doing the exact same thing. Oh, oh, it's right.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't exactly the same thing?
Speaker 5: Is the ice is?
Speaker 2: Well it's different?
Speaker 5: How will you I?
Speaker 4: What about civilizations?
Speaker 2: Judy? Yes, father if you'll give me the note, I'll be glad to sign it.
Speaker 4: You can't, Why not because it's too late.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I told him the truth about my being happy, and tomorrow morning you have to go to see the principle about me. Do you realize what that means?
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 4: It needs a fate worse than death, That's what it means.
Speaker 5: I'd get itself. I'd never be able to.
Speaker 4: Hold my head up, and all because my own father, my own flesh and blood father, refused to show the slightest mercy to.
Speaker 5: His own flesh and blood daughter.
Speaker 2: Honey, if you did his father, you.
Speaker 4: Turned the other cheeks, and then you went right out and did what you're aligning me.
Speaker 2: For what, Judy, I.
Speaker 5: God, that's what I'll do, Digest. That'll be all your fault.
Speaker 2: Oogie.
Speaker 7: Will you please tell my daughter, Julia, this might not be as bad as he thinks.
Speaker 3: Judy, your father says that this might not be as bad as you think.
Speaker 4: You may tell father, But in spite of what he says, I know that I'm marching to my due.
Speaker 9: But mister Foster, Judy said, I heard you, Judy, nothing will happen and well.
Speaker 3: If you do get expelled, I'll leave school too.
Speaker 2: OHI OHI do you really think?
Speaker 9: No, they won't do that to Judy only only Why?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just thinking Stinky Edwards cut school last week.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and they practically.
Speaker 3: Strung him up by his son.
Speaker 5: Oh, but don't worry.
Speaker 3: Everything will be all right. Well, years is office. Oh wait, wait a minute, mister Foster, you're pale.
Speaker 2: Uh well, let's say pretty warm, eh, Judy?
Speaker 4: Yes, father, couldn't you tell the principle?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it'd be better if I didn't. I mean I had some pretty important business at the office, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: Father. Remember if you'd have signed a note, this wouldn't have happened. And another thing, don't forget if you played hooky too. So whatever he says about me is true of you.
Speaker 2: He is what uh? What kind of man is this mister Branston? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we call him Captain Blonde behind his back.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 5: Well we might as well go in.
Speaker 3: Well, and I better get to my class.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Judy, Thank you, oogie after you. Father. Oh, good morning Judy, Good morning, miss Mary.
Speaker 5: This is my father. Good morning, mister Foster.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah's no rush, no rush at all.
Speaker 2: If he's busy, we'll be glad to wait here or come back.
Speaker 5: And he's expecting you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't feel so good.
Speaker 4: What are you so nervous about?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: It it just sort of reminds me of my own school days.
Speaker 2: I spend lots of time waiting in the principal's office. You you don't get over something.
Speaker 7: Like that so quickly, maybe ever, mister Foster, Judy, Yes.
Speaker 5: Thank you, mister Branson.
Speaker 3: This is mister Foster, Judy's father, mister Boston, mister Branston.
Speaker 11: Goodday, mister Foster. Good, good morning, Miss Foster.
Speaker 4: Good morning, mister Branson.
Speaker 11: I presume, mister Foster, but you know why I ask your daughter to bring you to see me.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, yes, sir, Yes, yes indeed, sir.
Speaker 11: Good a seat, please.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 11: You may go back to your class now, Miss Foster.
Speaker 2: I want to speak to your father.
Speaker 11: And please remain there until.
Speaker 2: I send for you.
Speaker 4: Yes, mister Brenton, farewell father, Good bind you.
Speaker 2: Mister Foster.
Speaker 11: You realize, of course, the seriousness of your daughter's behavior.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, your honor, mister Foster.
Speaker 11: The principal of a high school is not addressed, says your honor, Oh, pardon me, you're excellent, nor your excellency. My name is Branston, Franklin Brenston.
Speaker 2: Mister Branston will do nicely. Yes, yes, yes of course, mister Preston, thank you. Tell me, mister Foster, what would you.
Speaker 11: Do if you were in my positions?
Speaker 2: Well, mister Branston, do you know why Judy did what you did? Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, it was a fine spring day, a day very much like to day. She came down to breakfast feeling like the world had just begun?
Speaker 9: Judy, what happened? I couldn't do my geometry? I was so worried?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: I don't know what? What do you mean? Well, we went into mister Braston's office and he told me he wanted to speak to father and for me to go back to class. And he called me when he wanted me.
Speaker 5: Well, while school's over for.
Speaker 4: The day and he hasn't called me yet, he hasn't know.
Speaker 3: But what about your father?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Judy.
Speaker 3: What do you know how your father is hot tempered and all that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you think they had a fight?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Maybe they didn't. Maybe they just put each other around a little.
Speaker 5: Ody.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's go to mister Branston's office and find out the work. Excuse me, miss Ferry, Yes, Judy, I'd like to see mister Branston, please.
Speaker 5: So would I. What he left in the middle of a very busy morning? He ups and leaves. I'm going crazy here? What about my father was with him?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 5: I can't understand this. In the twelve years I've been mister Branston's secretary, he's left the office in the morning only once before, and that was when the building burned down. This must have happened.
Speaker 3: Oh well, what did your father's secretary say?
Speaker 4: She said father hadn't been in his office all day?
Speaker 2: Hoopy?
Speaker 4: What do you think could have happened?
Speaker 9: Or I don't know, maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: Mister Branston decided to take it up with a b of education.
Speaker 5: Oh no, this is the end for final land.
Speaker 9: Judy, Judy, please don't cry, please don't.
Speaker 4: And you still got me.
Speaker 2: But I won't have.
Speaker 4: A diplomas And what good is a woman without a diploma.
Speaker 3: We're almost as good as a woman with a diploma.
Speaker 9: Listen to me, Judy Foster. I'm taking matters in my own hands. I demand that you stop crying. You'll make yourself sick or something.
Speaker 5: I'll try it. I don't want to be a cry baby.
Speaker 2: That's better.
Speaker 3: You women sure need a man around to tell you what to do.
Speaker 4: You're right, and I've always known that you were a mast.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I'm giving the orders now. We're going out to the lake and we're going to try and forget this crisis.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I couldn't.
Speaker 3: As I said before, I'm giving the order around here. I'm going to rent a boat from Anderson's and you're going to relax.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're so so strong.
Speaker 4: I've never appreciated you so much before.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm a man, and that's what mannered for the shoulder responsibility.
Speaker 3: Is Judy, if we're going to rent a boat from.
Speaker 9: Mister Anderson, yeske Ookie, you got any money?
Speaker 3: You feel better now, Judy?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I've renewed my courage.
Speaker 5: I've made up.
Speaker 4: My mind to face anything that's at all faceable as so well. But I wish I knew what happened in mister Branston's office. I wish I knew the verdict.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't cry again. Look, Judy, look at that a fish.
Speaker 4: I bet it's a happy fish doesn't have to face what I do.
Speaker 3: I want to have to face a lot more.
Speaker 9: If I'd have brought my fishing tackle and I look at a thought of it. See there's some guys fishing over there. If I had judy, what is it?
Speaker 3: If you fluck?
Speaker 4: Look in that bolt? Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Stop?
Speaker 5: Father?
Speaker 2: Roby swizzled?
Speaker 5: How are you game?
Speaker 4: Okay? Father?
Speaker 2: Father? Father?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 4: What did Captain Blye do?
Speaker 3: I said, what did captain bly do?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: H o?
Speaker 3: Hello captain and mister Brampston.
Speaker 5: Mister Brampton, Hello children, mister you're playing hockey?
Speaker 2: Well it was such a lovely day. And yes, I guess I am. Yes, yes we are.
Speaker 11: Of course we're all doing a wrong thing and we all deserve to be punished. Am I right?
Speaker 2: No? Right, Frankie?
Speaker 4: What kind of punishment, mister Brandton?
Speaker 11: Well, I think your father and I will get our punishment when we see our secretaries.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, but that's for Rugie and yourself. What do you think now?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I think you want to give them a choice, frank What kind of a choice? Father, fish or cut face?
Speaker 1: We'll hear more from the Fosters in a moment are you slipping up on sleep? Is lack of a good night's rest making you nervous and irritable? Well, one of the most common causes of sleepless nights is acid indigestion. But you know what to do for that. Take tom tonight before you slip into bed, Just slip one or two pleasant tasting tombs in your mouth almost instantly. Tom's neutralize the excess acid, relieve annoying heartburn, soothe and settle your upset acid stomach, so you settle down for a good night's sleep. And tons are as easy to take as candy men. Tons require no mixing or stirring. You don't even need water.
Speaker 5: Don't do as.
Speaker 1: Millions of sleep loving folks do night and day.
Speaker 2: At home or away.
Speaker 1: Always keep tons handy still only ten cents a roll, three roll package a quarter any drug star. There are many imitations, but no substitute for tons. T U M S genuine tongue for the tummy, and I'll here are the Fosters again.
Speaker 2: Good morning, dear. I know, then, what are you doing up so early after what happened yesterday?
Speaker 7: I want to be at the office before anybody else.
Speaker 2: I am my breakfast right away.
Speaker 5: Of course, here is.
Speaker 4: Anody see my history book, I daga, Oh here's ere.
Speaker 5: You let it on the table.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank goodness. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Good morning, dear. Aren't you up a little earlier than usual?
Speaker 4: Well, after what happened yesterday, I want to be at before anyone else?
Speaker 2: Good idea, yes, very could I by back.
Speaker 4: Is broadaway mother to you? Good morning everybody going rand Off, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, dear, well Randolf. You're up with the birds too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, what are you all doing up so early?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I just thought to get a little worked out of the office before anybody else.
Speaker 4: Gets there, And I want to do my history over again. At this point in my life, it is very important to impress my teachers.
Speaker 8: Well, now that's very interesting, w because Today Saturday is.
Speaker 2: Written by Leen Messley.
Speaker 1: The stars Leen carries in this Judy and John Brown's father. It's said, Davis is Randolph and my romars is muck It trying to play root USU is propulsion conducted by hell Born be program is producing directed by Helen Max. This is Ken Niles inviting you to be with us again next Tuesday at this time, to keep your date with Judy and remember night and day at home or away, Always carry Tom he u ms. This is NBC, the National Broadcasting Company.
Speaker 5: Oh